Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Violent MAGA and Proud Boys RIOTS and TERRORIST ATTACK in the Capitol - PART 5

Here is part 5 for those who wish to continue.

Link to Part 4:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593October 29, 2021 5:14 PM

Thanks for starting a new thread!

by Anonymousreply 1January 30, 2021 7:25 PM

I want to see the fear and regret on the faces of the deplorables that have been arrested.

by Anonymousreply 2January 30, 2021 9:34 PM

After Capitol Riot, Elected Officials Under Pressure Back Home

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 31, 2021 6:30 PM

Twat who was threatening to shoot Nancy Pelosi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 31, 2021 6:48 PM

One such rioter was 50-year-old ex-Marine Donovan Crowl, who has been charged with storming the Capitol and who is affiliated with the Oath Keepers militia.

"Despite... apparent pro-Trump views, a county election official in Ohio told CNN that [Crowl] registered in 2013 but 'never voted nor responded to any of our confirmation notices to keep him registered,' reports CNN. "A county clerk in Illinois, where Crowl was once registered, also confirmed he was not an active voter anywhere in the state."

CNN found several other instances of Trump rioters who never bothered voting, including "a 65-year-old Georgia man" whom police "found in his van with a fully-loaded pistol and ammunition"; a Lousiana man who "publicly bragged about spending nearly two hours inside the Capitol" after attending the pro-Trump "Stop the Steal" rally; and "a 21-year-old woman from Missouri who prosecutors say shared a video on Snapchat that showed her parading around with a piece of a wooden sign from House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5February 1, 2021 1:47 PM

When will the Pugs realize they're hanging themselves by clinging to these Qanon psychos or will they ever?

by Anonymousreply 6February 1, 2021 2:02 PM

You paid for the riot, Publix heiress?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7February 1, 2021 2:06 PM

Where are the mugshots of these crazed idiots?

by Anonymousreply 8February 1, 2021 2:16 PM

Thank you my love.

by Anonymousreply 9February 1, 2021 2:53 PM

Is there a site dedicated to showing their insurrection and arrest photos?

by Anonymousreply 10February 1, 2021 3:35 PM

Troy Faulkner, 39, stormed the U.S. Capitol with thousands of other rioters on Jan. 6, even managing to get caught on video kicking in a Capitol building window. Luckily for the FBI, he was wearing a jacket emblazoned with his contact information, Law&Crime reports.

Federal authorities identified the Ohio man by looking at video where he can be seen wearing a jacket featuring the contact information of his business, Faulkner Painting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 1, 2021 5:34 PM

Joe Biggs, the Proud Boys leader who had dinner with Miss Lindz, has been arrested

by Anonymousreply 12February 1, 2021 6:06 PM

So many of these idiots tried to blame "Antifa"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 1, 2021 6:08 PM

The MAGAts remain committed to making AntiFa "a thing."

SMH

by Anonymousreply 14February 1, 2021 6:31 PM

[quote]Man who stormed the Capitol wearing jacket with his contact info is arrested by the FBI

Deplorables aren't terribly bright, are they?

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2021 6:52 PM

That's a fucking elitist thing to say, r15!

by Anonymousreply 16February 1, 2021 11:02 PM

Being elitist doesn't make it untrue, Dee.

by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2021 1:07 AM

[quote] Joe Biggs, the Proud Boys leader who had dinner with Miss Lindz, has been arrested

He pre-planned the insurrection. He's at home arrest when he should be in a prison, locked up.

by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2021 1:53 AM

Will Miss Lindz bail out her man?

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2021 3:26 AM

Hunny, Miz Lindz is jus' besides herseff. She tried and tried but every lawyer she chose bailed on Trump, and now she is distraught and will prolly run off to Mar A Lago to spend time with Donnie. Things look bleak, but Lindz is threatening the Dems. She just stamped her foot and said she was gonna lie and call the FBI and make them investigate the Democratic Communist Party.

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2021 3:36 AM

BULLHORN LADY IS NOT BOBERT'S MOTHER

Before the pandemic, Rachel Powell, a forty-year-old mother of eight from western Pennsylvania, sold cheese and yogurt at local farmers’ markets and used Facebook mostly to discuss yoga, organic food, and her children’s baseball games. But, last year, Powell began to post more frequently, embracing more extreme political views. Her interests grew to include conspiracy theories about covid-19 and the results of the Presidential election, filtered through such figures as Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani, and the Infowars founder Alex Jones. On May 3, 2020, Powell wrote on Facebook, “One good thing about this whole CV crisis is that I suddenly feel very patriotic.” Expressing outrage at the restrictions that accompanied the pandemic, she wrote, “It isn’t to late to wake up, say no, and restore freedoms.” Several days later, she posted a distraught seven-minute video, shot outside a local gym that had been closed. “Police need to see there’s people that are citizens that are not afraid of you guys showing up in your masks. We’re going to be here banded together, and we’re not afraid of you,” she said. “Maybe they should be a little bit afraid.”

On January 6th, during the storming of the United States Capitol, Powell made good on that threat. Videos show her, wearing a pink hat and sunglasses, using a battering ram to smash a window and a bullhorn to issue orders. “People should probably coördinate together if you’re going to take this building,” she called out, leaning through a shattered window and addressing a group of rioters already inside. “We got another window to break to make in-and-out easy.”

In recent weeks, as journalists and law-enforcement officials tried to identify participants in the assault, she came to be known as “Bullhorn Lady” and “Pink Hat Lady.” She appeared on an F.B.I. “Wanted” poster, was featured in cable-television news segments, and became an obsessive focus of crowdsourced investigative efforts by laypeople and experts. Forrest Rogers, a German-American business consultant who is part of a Twitter group called the Deep State Dogs, recently identified Powell and reported her name to the F.B.I. She is now being sought by law enforcement.

In her first public comments since the riot, Powell acknowledged her role in the events at the Capitol. During a two-hour telephone interview, she claimed that her conduct had been spontaneous, contrary to widespread speculation that she had acted in coördination with an organized group. “I was not part of a plot—organized, whatever,” Powell, who was speaking from an undisclosed location, told me. “I have no military background. . . . I’m a mom with eight kids. That’s it. I work. And I garden. And raise chickens. And sell cheese at a farmers’ market.” During the interview, she reviewed photographs and videos of the Bullhorn Lady, acknowledging that many of the images showed her, and offered detailed descriptions of the skirmishes they depicted. She declined to comment on some of her conduct—including smashing windows and shouting orders to fellow-rioters—that could carry criminal charges. “Listen, if somebody doesn’t help and direct people, then do more people die?” she said. “That’s all I’m going to say about that. I can’t say anymore. I need to talk to an attorney.”

After graduating from high school, she married and had her first child at sixteen, her mother said. Three years ago, Powell separated from her husband. Since then, she has worked various part-time jobs to support her children, who range in age from four to their mid-twenties. She told me that she has a certification as a group fitness instructor, and has taken a course in alternative medicine. “She’s very granola, very crunchy,” a friend, who asked not to be identified, told me. “Does yoga, eats vegetarian, homeschools all their kids.”

Powell said that, before the election of Donald Trump, in 2016, she held a wide range of political opinions. “My views kind of fall all over the place,” she said. “I guess you could say that I’m more libertarian at heart.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2021 5:05 PM

I am so tired of hearing about these lunatics' "research."

Spending hours online going down q-holes online and watching YouTube videos recorded in some guy's basement is not sufficient to support a coherent hypothesis of what's going on in the world.

Let's see your fucking footnotes.

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2021 5:17 PM

This dumb bitch doesn't even know what a footnote IS, r22.

Got married at 16? Started popping out kids like there was no tomorrow?

She doesn't know the difference between a footnote and a football. Just a dumb cunt with no education and too much time on her hands.

by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2021 6:29 PM

R21 That woman is truly a dumb, brainless bitch!

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2021 7:34 PM

This one has got spunk. I hate spunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2021 11:15 PM

The Sedition tracker has every one who has been arrested so far, most with pictures with a breakdown by state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2021 11:19 PM

r25 - ...and the counsel for the government did not offer any objections to her request to travel."

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2021 11:28 PM

They final got the guy they nicknamed Helmet Boy, Zachary Alam of Pennsylvania. He was the one bashing in the window to the Speaker of the House's lobby where Ashlie Babbitt was shot. Of course now he claim he regrets going there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28February 2, 2021 11:38 PM

I wish they showed more of their mugshots so everyone could see how they desperately tried to hide their identities by shaving their heads and gross neckbeards.

by Anonymousreply 29February 2, 2021 11:42 PM

This is the only hot one I have seen so far, John Strand a model from California, lucky he is good looking because he is fucking stupid.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 3, 2021 12:03 AM

John Strand modeling pictures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 3, 2021 12:06 AM

THE SQUALID

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32February 4, 2021 1:42 PM

[quote] KSP’s statement said the trooper attended the rally but did not enter the U.S. Capitol, where rioters stormed the building while a joint session of Congress met to certify the election of President Joe Biden.

[quote] Webb has been with KSP since 2004, with an 8-month leave in 2006. He became recruit commander in September 2018, a position he held until two days after the rally at the U.S. Capitol.

[quote] Before becoming the agency’s top recruiter, Webb was public affairs commander. He also spent four months as a senior trooper with the Academy Branch in 2013, the same year the agency used training materials that quoted Adolf Hitler and encouraged troopers to think like “ruthless killers.”

[quote] Webb couldn’t be reached for comment.

Webb’s wife, Cara Beth Webb, posted a photo on Facebook of herself and her daughter at the rally in a red Keep America Great hat. Her post described the rally as a peaceful, diverse event and didn’t mention her husband.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2021 4:26 PM

"A 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘧𝘶𝘭 and 𝘥𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 event" ????

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2021 4:33 PM

I don't have a lot of proof, R34, but I think it is actually possible because there were basically different rings happening at the circus.

The thought forming in my mind now is that the recruiting and structure was more complex than meets the eye. They wanted as many people there as possible for the energy. They wanted foot soldiers there to break into the Capitol and create a distraction. AND, they wanted a hit squad to fuck shit up.

The images of people going back to the hotel and having drinks and acting like it was just another march on Washington give them a veneer of plausible deniability. I think they planned for that. Had they been successful in their attempt to get Pence/Pelosi, etc. some of those people would then join the Revolution but many others would be like the lady in Myanmar doing aerobics as a signal that things aren't as bad as they look.

I could very well be wrong. Once the trials start we'll really see what people honestly thought was going to happen that day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35February 5, 2021 5:01 PM

Apparently tips are decreasing. FBI posted a new batch of images

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36February 5, 2021 5:43 PM

Kooky Louise Mensch is reporting that Bullhorn Lady is now in custody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 5, 2021 5:46 PM

If I read the story at r28 correctly, BOTH of the shit birds caught in PA had priors and one was out on parole.

The one that hit that cop and gave her a concussion was out on parole. His prior? Assault. Who is surprised?

Lock these terrorists up at Gitmo for the rest of their miserable existences. They are only pleading for mercy because they got CAUGHT.

by Anonymousreply 38February 5, 2021 6:18 PM

MyPillow Guy, you in danger, girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39February 6, 2021 1:26 AM

[bold]FBI raids home of Alpine man who took part in Capitol riot[/bold]

ODESSA, Texas (KOSA) -The FBI raided the home of a prominent Trump supporter in Alpine who took part in the Capitol riots.

The homeowner, Sean Watson, freely admits he was one of the people who stormed the capitol on Jan. 6.

“Yes, I was one of the people who went into the Capitol Building,” he said.

On Thursday, the FBI executed a search warrant of his home.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 7, 2021 1:01 AM

Photos of Watson's house before he repainted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 7, 2021 1:02 AM

"Camp Auschwitz" was caught partially because a convenience store clerk recognized his shirt. Tee hee!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42February 8, 2021 5:29 PM

Marjorie Taylor Greene was telling people to get ready for a fight on Jan. 5th. And claimed that Trump won the election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 9, 2021 12:56 AM

Southern Baptist pastors compare Kamala Harris to Jezebel - but they were fine with Mr. I Grab Em By the Pussy

by Anonymousreply 44February 10, 2021 1:20 AM

^ Oops forgot the link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 10, 2021 1:20 AM

Trump paid $3.5 million to riot organizers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46February 10, 2021 8:13 PM

[quote]Two Texas pastors haven't backed down after comparing the new vice president to Jezebel — which scholars say is both racist and sexist.

Southern Baptist pastors in Texas are racist and sexist? I'm shocked, shocked I tell you! In other news, water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 47February 10, 2021 8:16 PM

Southern Baptist anyone is most likely sexist, racist, and inbred.

by Anonymousreply 48February 10, 2021 8:25 PM

So now you’re rotting in jail because you thought you were doing the former president’s bidding ... and GUESS WHAT? He’s partying at Mar-A-Lago not even knowing that you exist. No, he’s not gonna pardon or medal you. How does that feel?

by Anonymousreply 49February 10, 2021 11:56 PM

They thought they were gonna be heroes, later to be honored for reinstating Trump. They can’t help being that stupid, but Trump could have helped not having so many killed and so many much more arrested (they’re not getting out soon).

by Anonymousreply 50February 10, 2021 11:57 PM

It’s like having been in the same room where Sharon Tate was brutally murdered ... then being in the jury in Charles Manson’s trial (ok that can’t happen but with the Senate it does) and STILL voting to acquit him. WTF!

by Anonymousreply 51February 10, 2021 11:58 PM

There's no question how despicable this was. The meat of the case is whether what Trump said or did was the direct cause of it all or was their an intervening criminal act that went beyond his exhortations.

Personally I think Trump trying to get votes "found" or suppressed like in that Georgia telephone call to state election officials or somehow "persuading" suppression by state certifiers or trying to get Pence to magically refuse to certify the results is the key. Those were unauthorized actions attempting to subvert the constitutional process.

I realize the riot is the drama but I think it's the weaker case. They can impeach him without implicating the First Amendment in any way.

by Anonymousreply 52February 11, 2021 12:23 AM

I tried to overthrow the government and all I got was this lousy prison sentence!

by Anonymousreply 53February 11, 2021 2:02 AM

[quote]It’s like having been in the same room where Sharon Tate was brutally murdered ... then being in the jury in Charles Manson’s trial (ok that can’t happen but with the Senate it does) and STILL voting to acquit him.

and holding her down for him

by Anonymousreply 54February 11, 2021 3:09 AM

[quote] I realize the riot is the drama but I think it's the weaker case. They can impeach him without implicating the First Amendment in any way.

Or they can bring up good ol’ fashioned criminal charges against him., r52.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55February 11, 2021 8:29 AM

The phone call to the GA SOS was CLEARLY extortionate, and Shitler was being very careful in that call NOT to say overtly what he wanted. He was asking Raffsenperger to "FIND" him enough votes to alter the outcome (which had already been tabulated THREE times!). It was exactly the same kind of smarmy squeeze that Donny used on the call to President Zelensky in Ukraine, EXACTLY the same. He threatened Raffsenperger with CRIMINAL prosecution if he didn't "find" what Trump wanted. Trump SHOULD go to jail for using the office of the US Presidency to blackmail someone, and he CLEARLY did it.

by Anonymousreply 56February 11, 2021 12:37 PM

Trump was trying to get Tuberville to delay the certification so the mob could take over

by Anonymousreply 57February 11, 2021 5:16 PM

Gotta love MAGA art

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58February 11, 2021 7:19 PM

Lots of Senate Republicans didn't even bother to show up to the trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59February 11, 2021 8:58 PM

Maybe the Republicans will boycott the guilty/no guilty vote. If only one shows up there will be a quorum, and we can convict him and stop him from running again.

by Anonymousreply 60February 11, 2021 11:10 PM

IF that would work, they could save face by just having most of them stay away, knowing it will result in keeping the asshole from being able to run again. But I don't think it works like that. I'm sure a quorum in the Senate is legally defined, although I'm embarrassed to say I don't know what it takes to make one up.

by Anonymousreply 61February 11, 2021 11:14 PM

51 is a quorum in the Senate - R61. If all of the Repugs except Romney boycotted, and all of the Democrats showed up, they could vote, and do what needs to be done.

by Anonymousreply 62February 11, 2021 11:41 PM

Man arrested for threatening to kill President Biden

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63February 12, 2021 1:15 AM

One of my mothers old neighbor/friends was on zoom and they were discussing the current affairs of the day, and this woman was talking about how arrogant Biden is and foolish and he won't do the right thing about China or Climate change and Trump was so good for the economy and for China, and Trump created all those manufacturing jobs, etc. And I was listening to them from the other room, and I wanted to claw that old bitch's eyes out. I need some hard data to rebut her nonsense. My mother was very happy to be rid of Trump. Now this bitch has her worried.

by Anonymousreply 64February 12, 2021 3:24 AM

Trump actually LOST manufacturing jobs (and coal mining jobs - so much for bringing back coal!)

by Anonymousreply 65February 12, 2021 3:50 AM

^indeed

Nov 2020 article

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66February 12, 2021 6:36 PM

CNN story, so I am linking to the tweet:

[bold]DC attorney general weighs legal viability of charging Trump under local statute[/bold]

Lawyers inside the Washington, DC attorney general's office are working to determine if it is legally viable to use district statutes to charge former President Donald Trump for his alleged role in the insurrection.

The debate is taking place one month after Attorney General Karl Racine first floated the idea of charging Trump. A person familiar with the deliberations inside the attorney general's office pointed to the flurry of details that have emerged since the Capitol attack, noting that it is the attorney general's responsibility to investigate all evidence of illegal incitement of violence.

Trump's alleged role in inciting the violence that left multiple people dead has been aired before Congress and in the courts. Impeachment managers have played video linking the former President's words to the rioters' violent actions. Prosecutors have told federal judges around the country that accused insurrectionists have repeatedly pointed to Trump as the one who was giving them direction.

more to story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67February 12, 2021 10:13 PM

Excellent wide ranging reporting in the 25th January issue of The New Yorker. The reporter was with the various groups and his interviews with various members including one member who made sure no damage was done while the rioters were in the Senate Chambers. The Pink Hat Lady with the battering ram and megaphone has just been released from jail and back with her eight children. Her lawyer said she was "not a danger" and the judge agreed.

by Anonymousreply 68February 12, 2021 10:21 PM

[bold]“I Don’t Trust the People Above Me”: Riot Squad Cops Open Up About Disastrous Response to Capitol Insurrection[/bold]

Interviews with 19 current and former officers show how failures of leadership and communication put hundreds of Capitol cops at risk and allowed rioters to get dangerously close to members of Congress.

The riot squad defending the embattled entrance to the west side of the U.S. Capitol was surrounded by violence. Rioters had clambered up the scaffolding by the stage erected for the inauguration of President Joseph Biden. They hurled everything they could get their hands on at the cops beneath: rebar, plywood, power tools, even cans of food they had frozen for extra damage.

In front of the cops, a mob was mounting a frontal assault. Its members hit officers with fists and baseball bats. They grabbed at weapons slung from the officers’ waists. They unleashed a barrage of M-80 firecrackers. Soaked in never-ending streams of bright orange bear spray, the officers choked on plumes of acrid smoke that singed their nostrils and obscured their vision.

One officer in the middle of the scrum, a combat veteran, thought the rioters were so vicious, so relentless, that they seemed fueled by methamphetamine. To his left, he watched a chunk of steel strike a fellow officer above the eye, setting off a geyser of blood. A pepper ball tore through the air over his shoulder and exploded against the jaw of a man in front of him. The round, filled with chemical irritant, ripped the rioter’s face open. His teeth were now visible through a hole in his cheek. Blood poured out, puddling on the pavement surrounding the building. But the man kept coming.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 12, 2021 11:23 PM

R69, that does sound like meth, and it could be.

Most of those people are white supremacists, and they would know that Hitler’s soldiers were given an early form of meth, because it made them more violent, less afraid and able to continue to fight after they were injured. It was handed out by the army and the soldiers were all given it. They even had some in an emergency escape pack pilots carried, to help them escape, even if they were injured or had to stay on the run for days. Neo Nazis would know about that.

by Anonymousreply 70February 12, 2021 11:52 PM

At least 9 insurrectionists have a history of violence against women

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71February 13, 2021 5:17 PM

Trump's "fans" are already threatening Dems and the Republicans who voted against him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 14, 2021 1:05 AM

The whole 'mob' thing was a smokescreen for Trump's posse of well-trained commandos who were going to kidnap, torture and kill certain politicians. They escaped by seconds.

This was a foiled hit job from The Donald.

I hope at least one of the Jan. 6th Deplorables can directly connect Trump to instructions for the day. Maybe if their checking account doesn't get that depo$it he promised?

by Anonymousreply 73February 14, 2021 6:28 AM

She's promoting more of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74February 14, 2021 6:35 AM

Ali Alexander is calling for a "civil war"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 15, 2021 5:25 PM

The Louisiana GOP censured Bill Cassidy for voting to remove Trump. For comparison, they refused to censure David Duke for being a Klansman

by Anonymousreply 76February 15, 2021 5:28 PM

GOP donor gave over 2 million for a voter fraud investigation - now he wants his money back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77February 15, 2021 8:04 PM

That's the price you pay for being a bigoted fucker!

by Anonymousreply 78February 15, 2021 8:12 PM

[quote] Ali Alexander is calling for a "civil war"

I don't understand this guy. He's a black man, a Sammy-Davis look-alike. I wouldn't be surprised if he is supported by foreign agents.

by Anonymousreply 79February 15, 2021 8:38 PM

That is a given r79. Probably Russia, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the Saudis.

by Anonymousreply 80February 15, 2021 8:56 PM

[quote] That is a given [R79]. Probably Russia, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the Saudis.

FWIW, someone I follow on Twitter went into a long dissection last week of the video of Pence being hustled out. I didn't understand it all, but this person seems to think that the ranks of the military people around Pence that day would absolutely indicate that the White House must certainly have been informed of a threat not just to the Vice President, but the nuclear football that was with him that day. He seems certain that the Y'all Qaeda insurrectionists were a smokescreen and the goal was either to get actual terrorists close enough to grab the codes or, more likely, get Pence in enough danger to declare Martial Law.

by Anonymousreply 81February 15, 2021 9:04 PM

Are there any new mugshots?

by Anonymousreply 82February 15, 2021 9:07 PM

Adam Kinzinger's family members are accusing him of insulting God because he stood up to Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83February 15, 2021 11:11 PM

2 people arrested on weapons charges outside the White House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 16, 2021 1:14 AM

[quote]Adam Kinzinger's family members are accusing him of insulting God because he stood up to Trump

They also take time to make it clear that Orange is "A CHRISTIAN!!"

Joe Biden, of course, is a Catholic, and that church is the Whore of Babylon.

by Anonymousreply 85February 16, 2021 12:12 PM

Remember when Brent Bozell III called Obama a "skinny ghetto crackhead"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86February 16, 2021 9:19 PM

At least he can say he got it honestly ^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87February 16, 2021 10:44 PM

After attacking police INSIDE the Capitol multiple times, they helped him to his feet and walked him to the door.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 17, 2021 6:58 PM

^ WTF?

by Anonymousreply 89February 17, 2021 8:13 PM

These people need to have their mugshots posted on the front pages of their local papers and online where they'll be known as the traitors they are forever.

by Anonymousreply 90February 17, 2021 8:50 PM

[quote]After attacking police INSIDE the Capitol multiple times, they helped him to his feet and walked him to the door.

Please don't let him be, please don't let him be, please don't let him be . . .

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2021 1:17 AM

More about R88:

[quote] Daniel Dean Egtvedt, a self-described “award-winning sales professional,” has been charged with several crimes, including assaulting an officer and obstruction of justice. According to a newly unsealed criminal complaint, he was seen in videos and photos pushing through a line of Capitol police officers to storm the building before interacting bizarrely with several cops, including screaming at one to "shoot me.”

[quote] Social media accounts that appear to belong to Egtvedt show he is fairly well connected. He has visited the White House at least twice—including the 2018 Christmas party at which he met the actor Jon Voight—and posted photos on Facebook with high power Trumpkins, including Lara Trump, Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX), and former Vice President Mike Pence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2021 2:11 PM

This is a creepy developing story.

Not that we didn't suspect it all along, but I think RawStory is also working with the same narrative. Is this part of why the House Managers didn't really want to call witnesses?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2021 9:38 PM

35? Damn

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2021 10:45 PM

[quote].According to a newly unsealed criminal complaint, he was seen in videos and photos pushing through a line of Capitol police officers to storm the building before interacting bizarrely with several cops, including screaming at one to "shoot me.”

That didn't work out so well for Frau Goy when she screamed it.

by Anonymousreply 95February 19, 2021 12:38 AM

Oath Keepers, you in danger, gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96February 19, 2021 6:42 PM

Ted Cruz enjoyed the Ritz for four hours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97February 19, 2021 7:24 PM

That's the case that is developing, R96.

The hillbilly brigade was there for cover and muscle. But these guys were on a mission

[quote] Most ppl don’t understand the lengths boomer white men & those alike will go to to retain power in this country. To them America is a white Christian nation, thats how it started& that’s how it will remain til the end

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98February 19, 2021 10:26 PM

Fuck their feelings

by Anonymousreply 99February 20, 2021 1:28 AM

Sedition Caucus, you in danger, gurlz!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100February 22, 2021 7:18 PM

They've been looking for this guy for a month. Oddly, NOBODY on the NYPD recognized their recently retired pal.

Hmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101February 23, 2021 7:03 PM

You mean #MAGA has a lot of supporters within NYPD?? THAT'S BRAND NEW INFORMATION!!!

by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2021 7:06 PM

[quote] "I proceeded to the Rotunda, where I smelled what I believed to be military-grade CS gas, a familiar smell," the Army veteran testified. "It was mixed with fire extinguisher spray. The rioters continued to deploy CS into the Rotunda. Officers received a lot of gas exposure, which is worse inside of the building rather than outside because there is nowhere it could go. I have received chemical burns to my face that still have not healed to this day. I witnessed officers being knocked to the ground and hit with various objects thrown by rioters. I was unable to determine what the objects were. I assumed command in the Rotunda and asked for additional assets. After a couple of hours officers cleared the Rotunda but had to hold the door closed because it had been broken by the rioters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2021 10:59 PM

don't be a dick...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 24, 2021 9:32 PM

[quote] Authorities tracked down Mullins due to a tip that he held a Kentucky driver’s license. Authorities used that information to track down his bank accounts; a witness known in the documents only as W-1 at FNB Bank, Inc., told investigators that Mullins had banked with the company for 30 years. W-1 identified Mullins in a photo taken at the capitol on Jan. 6th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105February 24, 2021 10:59 PM

^ when you have awful hair, it makes you stand out in a crowd!

by Anonymousreply 106February 24, 2021 11:00 PM

The woman who stole Nancy Pelosi's laptop was caught doing the Nazi salute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107February 24, 2021 11:04 PM

That fat pig at R92 link. I want him to be arrested and placed in jail without bond. He assaulted police officers and they had to fight hard to kick him out of the Capitol.

[quote] The complaint states that police tried to eject Egtvedt from the Capitol three times during the siege. The first time, he allegedly rushed at a female officer while screaming “you shoot me; shoot me” before grabbing her left arm with “both of his hands.”

[quote] The officer said Egtvedt was “generally non-compliant, screaming, and incoherent” and was “screaming at the top of his lungs.” Another cop tried to grab him “below the waist but could not, due to Egtvedt’s size,” the complaint states. He tried to push Egtvedt towards an exit and “‘held on for dear life’ due to Egtvedt’s size,” prosecutors added.

by Anonymousreply 108February 24, 2021 11:38 PM

This is part of the new evidence of MTG association with insurrectionists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 25, 2021 2:01 PM

A pickup truck parked at the Capitol & bearing a Three Percenter sticker on the day of Jan. 6 riot belongs to the husband of U.S. Rep. Mary Miller, who approvingly quoted Adolf Hitler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110February 26, 2021 3:58 AM

Jenny Cudd needs a VACATION from her arrest and DC trip? Her ONE STAR Yelp reviews to her flower shop are hilarious. HOWEVER---did her flower shop get any STIMULUS BAILOUT MONEY---and if so, should she really be taking staff on a RETREAT?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111February 26, 2021 4:07 AM

[quote]US Attorney in DC is investigating whether Members of Congress gave recon tours of Capitol to insurrectionists before Jan 6, per House Subcommittee chair - Scott MacFarlane (NBC4)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112February 26, 2021 6:12 PM

Luke Coffee, a 41-year-old from Dallas, has been charged with a slew of crimes, including assault of a federal law enforcement officer with a dangerous weapon and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. In a newly unsealed criminal complaint, prosecutors said Coffee is seen in photos and videos using a crutch to assault D.C. Police officers who were trying to protect the Capitol.

Before gaining notoriety for storming the Capitol, Coffee worked in post production on two primetime television shows, including Everwood, according to his IMDB page. Returning to Dallas in 2010 after stints in Hollywood and Cape Town, Coffee established a production house under the umbrella of a company owned by his mentor, director Rocky Powell, according to his website. He has directed a documentary, a TV pilot, and continued acting, with appearances in NBC’s Friday Night Lights and Las Vegas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113February 26, 2021 6:16 PM

[quote] Cua's case is a stark example of just how powerful misinformation can be. Both prosecution and defense agree that he was radicalized by what he read online, and the decision to embrace the falsehoods he discovered in chatrooms and social media changed the course of his life. And he wasn't alone. More than 250 people have been charged so far with breaching the Capitol and most of them, to varying degrees, were motivated to storm the building by the falsehoods they had been reading online and in social media for months.

[quote] "President Trump is calling us to FIGHT!" Cua allegedly wrote on Parler days before the siege. "It's time to take our freedom back the old fashioned way."

[quote] Cua's lawyers say the messages prosecutors see as threatening were the "idle chatter of an extremely passionate, but very naive, teenager who was parroting what he heard and saw on social media." They made clear that these ideas weren't things that Cua came up with on his own, instead they were fed to him online. He was radicalized, they said, by social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114February 27, 2021 1:55 AM

[quote] A New Jersey man who bragged online about storming the /..U.S. Capitol in the name of Donald Trump told friends he’d urinated in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s congressional office during the riots — and regretted not leaving “s--t” on her chair when he had the chance, according to federal documents unsealed Friday.

[quote] Friends of James Douglas Rahm, 61, turned him in to the FBI after reading his incriminating posts on Facebook following the Jan. 6 violence that left one Capitol police officer and several rioters dead.

[quote] Rahm soon deleted most of the posts and videos — but not before his friends took screenshots of most of his comments, including those about Pelosi (D-Calif.), according to documents filed in Pennsylvania federal court.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115February 27, 2021 2:02 AM

This recent interview on Fresh Air was very sobering. Apparently all the flags were a ruse; the terrorists tied them to wooden clubs, baseball bats, etc. they could use as weapons.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116February 27, 2021 2:24 AM

What's up with all the failed actors?

by Anonymousreply 117February 27, 2021 2:48 AM

[quote]An aspiring actor from Texas, who said he was almost “gassed to death like… a Jew” during the Capitol insurrection, has been charged with using a crutch to bash a cop in the Jan. 6 riot.

This isn't going to help his acting career, unless he has some projects lined up with Scott Baio.

by Anonymousreply 118February 27, 2021 3:13 AM

[quote] "I don't have any respect for the legal arguments that are made by very intelligent people who know better."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 27, 2021 3:30 AM

Most Wanted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120February 28, 2021 1:48 PM

There's no reason for Luke Coffee's fledgling/failing acting career to be over just because he partook in insurrection and is heading for prison. He will be playing Debbie in the jailhouse production of "Debbie Does Dallas."

by Anonymousreply 121February 28, 2021 2:09 PM

This bitch has now decided to sing a different tune about her plans to take over the US government. The judge wisely still refuses to let her out on bail. I hope she gets at least 10 years in the Federal slammer:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122February 28, 2021 2:58 PM

Well, r122, she certainly looks...special.

by Anonymousreply 123February 28, 2021 3:03 PM

^She plotted to bring, literally, a boatload of high-powered weapons across the Potomac to her vigilante crew to use against our government at the Capitol. She is going to prison, stupid or not.

by Anonymousreply 124February 28, 2021 3:07 PM

Perfect advice from a cute doctor

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125March 1, 2021 1:32 AM

I may need to be treated for exposure to severe beauty, having seen Connie Meggs' mugshot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126March 1, 2021 3:32 AM

Jim Sciutto

[quote] Wray says repeatedly no anarchists on Jan 6 - it was all militia and white supremacist - and yet @ChuckGrassley stays on Antifa threat. It’s another case of literally no information and no answer can alter the messaging.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127March 2, 2021 2:51 PM

Paul D. Shinkman

[quote] Wray says foreign terrorist groups saw the Jan. 6 attack "at minimum an inspiration" for how they could carry out future attacks, and maybe even more than just an inspiration.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128March 2, 2021 3:04 PM

conny meg's is are own myra hinlee — freshface, stunneing n' brave, and rockin a smocky eyes just like my forrever 1st ladey mrs milania TRUMP !! god bless !!!

by Anonymousreply 129March 2, 2021 3:14 PM

Is anyone watching coverage of FBI Director Wray's testimony?

by Anonymousreply 130March 2, 2021 3:40 PM

50% questioning - 50% obstruction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131March 2, 2021 3:49 PM

All of the usual vermin--Cernovich, Posobiec, DJT,Jr--have already flooded conservative social media with this Grassley & Cruz exchange as vindication that the second impeachment was a witch hunt because the cop they said died may have died but died of something other than this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132March 2, 2021 3:57 PM

[quote]idle chatter of an extremely passionate, but very naive, teenager who was parroting what he heard and saw on social media." They made clear that these ideas weren't things that Cua came up with on his own, instead they were fed to him online. He was radicalized, they said, by social media.

Behold the MAGA variation of the 'Affluenza' defense.

by Anonymousreply 133March 2, 2021 4:04 PM

Maybe it was just me but I could see the contempt on Chris Wray's face when Sen. Rafael Edward Cruz, better know as Cancun Ted began to question him.

by Anonymousreply 134March 2, 2021 4:07 PM

As always, Sheldon Whitehouse cuts through the noise.

I didn't have a strong opinion on Wray but the way he tried to play the "me personally" card at the end of that exchange was very telling.

by Anonymousreply 135March 2, 2021 4:14 PM

Noel Casler

[quote] Why is Tom Cotton talking about MS-13 at a hearing on the US Capitol Riots? Has there ever been more despicable people serving in the US Senate than the current crop of GOP White Supremacists?

Tom Joseph

[quote] Hawley’s questions to Wray are all a/b learning what info the FBI has on him & his co-conspirators. He’s not good at hiding his self interest. Every question- Geolocation, metadata, cellular records, bank records & encryption. Hawley is afraid of where this investigation is going

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136March 2, 2021 5:01 PM

A Capitol rioter pretended to be antifa.

They always accuse others of doing the things they do themselves

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137March 2, 2021 6:57 PM

Lie Down With Dogs, Get Up With Fleas

[quote] “It’s the truth and I’m just going to say it. That I wish I never would have fucking met Trump,” Jones said on camera in January 2019, while shooting a documentary in Austin, Texas. “I wish it never would have happened. And it’s not the attacks I’ve been through. I’m so sick of fucking Donald Trump, man. God, I’m fucking sick of him. And I’m not doing this because, like, I’m kissing his fucking ass, you know. It’s, like, I’m sick of it.”

[quote] “Alex Jones doesn’t care about most of the stuff he professes to,” Robertson told Hatewatch over Skype from his home in London. “It just shows he doesn’t care about anything he talks about. He doesn’t like Trump but then goes on camera talking about how Trump is the savior.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 2, 2021 11:50 PM

Keilar calls out Kayleigh McEnany's Capitol riot claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 3, 2021 4:46 PM

Feds Say Trump Supporter Who Dressed ‘Like Antifa’ on Jan. 6 So He Could ‘Get Away with Anything’ Is Now In Jail

[quote] “I’m dressing in all black. I’ll look just like ANTIFA,” Norwood is alleged to have texted a small group on Jan. 5th, one day before the Capitol siege. “I’ll get away with anything,” he then added.

[quote] “It worked,” he said on Jan. 7th. “I got away with things that others were shot or arrested for.”

[quote] “I tested a theory. I was right. I saw ANTIFA being bussed in and escorted by the police,” he dubiously claimed. “Trump has announced he [w]ill leave in a peaceful way on Jan. 20th. It[‘]s not right on so many levels[] that this fraudulent election could not be investigated to the fullest.”

[quote] Federal authorities have said there’s been no evidence to date that Antifa was involved in the evens of Jan. 6.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 3, 2021 5:41 PM

[quote] The Department of Homeland Security and the FBI sent a joint intelligence bulletin to state and local law enforcement agencies late Tuesday warning that some domestic groups have "discussed plans to take control of the U.S. Capitol and remove Democratic lawmakers on or about" March 4, according to a senior law enforcement official who described the document to NBC News.

[quote] The bulletin, titled "National Capital Region Remains Attractive Target for Domestic Violent Extremists," warned that "Domestic Violent Extremists" or "Militia Violent Extremists" were emboldened by the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol and therefore pose a higher overall threat.

[quote] Also Wednesday, the Capitol Police said it has obtained intelligence showing a “possible plot to breach the Capitol by an identified militia group” March 4.

[quote] “We have already made significant security upgrades to include establishing a physical structure and increasing manpower to ensure the protection of Congress, the public and our police officers,” the agency said in a statement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 3, 2021 6:31 PM

Rep. Swalwell: March 4th Warning "Aligns" With What We've Heard Before And After Capitol Riots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142March 3, 2021 6:35 PM

So excited. I can't wait for Donny to back in charge!!

by Anonymousreply 143March 3, 2021 6:40 PM

Which Democratic lawmakers?

by Anonymousreply 144March 3, 2021 8:51 PM

Tom Nichols

[quote] If you want to know how a man grows up so unable to take responsibility for himself that he ends up invading the Congress with a painted face and wearing horns on his head, this interview with his mom might be a clue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145March 4, 2021 3:48 PM

[quote]!! WHOA: US Capitol defendant Richard Barnett -- man accused of putting feet on Pelosi desk - is *screaming* at attorneys and judge during his court hearing right now.

[quote]Upset he's been locked up "for a whole month"... "it's not fair"

[quote]Judge just recessed hearing for "5 mins" - Scott MacFarlane (NBC 4)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146March 4, 2021 4:10 PM

What are the odds that “fuck your feelings,” “snowflake,” and “liberal tears” make up a large part of Richard Barnett’s vocabulary?

by Anonymousreply 147March 4, 2021 4:23 PM

Time for some good ol' fashioned self immolation.

by Anonymousreply 148March 4, 2021 5:21 PM

...suspended?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 4, 2021 6:04 PM

Subject of r149 demonstrated exceptionally poor professional judgment, and steps need to be started immediately to seize his weapons and end his employment service with the federal government.

by Anonymousreply 150March 4, 2021 11:12 PM

Did they ever find out who the cop was that posed for selfies with the rioters?

by Anonymousreply 151March 5, 2021 12:49 AM

[quote] Rep. Zoe Lofgren has released a nearly 2,000 page report documenting the social media posts of GOP colleagues leading up to Jan. 6th who voted to overturn the results of the election. The report includes a breakdown of members by state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152March 5, 2021 12:57 AM

^ Of course Madison Cawthorn is on that list. He is vile.

by Anonymousreply 153March 5, 2021 1:01 AM

[quote] FBI arrested Federico Klein, a former State Dept aide and Trump 2016 staffer, on charges related to storming of the Capitol, marking the first known instance of an appointee of Trump facing prosecution in connection with Jan 6

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 5, 2021 1:42 AM

[quote]FBI arrested Federico Klein, a former State Dept aide and Trump 2016 staffer, on charges related to storming of the Capitol, marking the first known instance of an appointee of Trump facing prosecution in connection with Jan 6.

Lock him up!

by Anonymousreply 155March 5, 2021 1:51 AM

Drain the swamp!

by Anonymousreply 156March 5, 2021 2:27 AM

[quote]Did they ever find out who the cop was that posed for selfies with the rioters?

Reported on TV a while back that he was among the Capitol Police put on suspension.

by Anonymousreply 157March 5, 2021 2:32 AM

Good R157 even if he wasn't a Trumper, he is obviously a moron. Have they revealed the identities of any of the insurrectionist cops?

by Anonymousreply 158March 5, 2021 11:44 AM

More on the guy at R154--who had top secret security clearance.

[quote] The F.B.I. said on Thursday that it had arrested a former State Department aide on charges related to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, including unlawful entry, violent and disorderly conduct, obstructing Congress and law enforcement, and assaulting an officer with a dangerous weapon.

[quote] The former midlevel aide, Federico G. Klein, who federal investigators said in court documents was seen in videos of the riot resisting officers and assaulting them with a stolen riot shield, is the first member of the Trump administration to face criminal charges in connection with the storming of the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob.

[quote] He worked on Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and began working at the State Department just days after Mr. Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, according to a financial disclosure form he filed as an executive branch employee.

[quote] Mr. Klein’s arrest was reported earlier by Politico.

[quote] The F.B.I. said in a court document that it received a tip about Mr. Klein in January, on the day after it included his image in a poster seeking information about several people seen in the crowd that had stormed the Capitol. A tipster provided investigators with Mr. Klein’s Facebook account, and a different witness later contacted them to say that he knew the man in the poster as “Freddie Klein,” according to the document.

[quote] Mr. Klein allegedly attacked Congress on Jan. 6 to help Mr. Trump unlawfully maintain power, he was still employed by the State Department and possessed a Top Secret security clearance, the bureau said in the document.

[quote] Mr. Klein can be seen in video footage and other images dressed in a red “Make America Great Again” hat, slacks and a dress shirt as he tries to break past a line of Metropolitan Police officers in a tunnel near the west terrace, according to the document. “Klein quickly pushed his way to the front-left side of the crowd and to the doorway to the Capitol building, where he physically and verbally engaged with the officers holding the line,” the F.B.I. said.

[quote] He was part of a mob that tried to push through the doors despite warnings by an officer to back up, the F.B.I. said, and used a “riot shield that apparently had been taken from an officer” to prevent the closing of the doors.

[quote] Mr. Klein was seen in other videos “calling back to the crowd behind him, ‘We need fresh people, we need fresh people’ multiple times,” the F.B.I. said.

by Anonymousreply 159March 5, 2021 12:51 PM

Link for R159

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160March 5, 2021 12:52 PM

Interesting given all of the rantings by Hawley and Paul about unlawful search of citizens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161March 5, 2021 1:11 PM

While not directly related to this thread or the Jan. 6 insurrection, I found this section interesting:

[quote] Investigators say they found a trail of digital clues that point to Crawford's role as an arsonist, including data from the Apple Health App on his cellphone that showed he was up and active in the middle of the night on the dates of the fires.

In other words, all of those people who claim they were in DC but not in the Capitol may be belied by an app that shows how many steps they took, when they took them, and spikes in the heart rate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 5, 2021 3:26 PM

John Scott-Railton

[quote] 3/ data hasn't surfaced communication between members of Congress & rioters during #Capitol siege. ...but there are records of communications between far-right extremists & lawmakers that planned to appear at Tump rally that morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163March 6, 2021 1:31 AM

Someone should put Miss Marco in her place!

by Anonymousreply 164March 6, 2021 1:34 AM

Boom goes the dynamite!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165March 6, 2021 2:45 AM

Remember when MAGAts were planning to kidnap the Governor of Michigan? Hopefully something like this happened 1/6/21

∙ Man joins Facebook group recommended by algorithm

∙ Is invited into encrypted chat

∙ Learns of plot to kidnap Gov Whitmer and harm police

∙ Becomes FBI informant & testifies against plotters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 6, 2021 11:37 PM

More about the guy in R159/R160 (who also has/had relatives in the corrupt government of Argentina)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167March 7, 2021 6:41 PM

All the best people. Only the best people!

by Anonymousreply 168March 7, 2021 7:38 PM

Q Shaman denied bond until trial:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169March 9, 2021 8:16 PM

R169 This gives me great joy! I hope more judges are taking the charges against these insurrectionists as seriously as is warranted. I hope this guy rots in jail for at least the next 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 170March 9, 2021 8:39 PM

You are a terrible person, R170.

by Anonymousreply 171March 9, 2021 8:51 PM

More footage of the person who planted the bombs. Debate in the comments about if the left arm swing is a stretch or a wave to the police driving by.

If it is the latter I think that explains why this is taking so long: they have to make sure every detail is accounted for prior to arresting someone for an inside job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172March 9, 2021 9:10 PM

Two more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173March 9, 2021 9:14 PM

[quote] A judge permitted her to travel to Mexico in February.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174March 11, 2021 12:19 PM

^That argument will go precisely nowhere. It's ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 175March 11, 2021 12:24 PM

This site has pics of many, many the traitors, and crowd-sourcing is doing more than the FBI:

Jan6evidence.com

Only a small percentage have been indicted so far.

by Anonymousreply 176March 11, 2021 1:15 PM

Meanwhile, Trump still doesn’t give a shit about any of these people, and ALL of them would still crawl over broken glass for him. To borrow a Trumpism - #sad

by Anonymousreply 177March 11, 2021 1:24 PM

^Donald just wants the money, pure and simple. THIS is going to lead to the primo confrontation between the Party and Donnie-boy. To me, it shows that Donnie doesn't have any real intention of running for Prez again, he just wants to fleece the sheep for as long as he can do it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 11, 2021 2:36 PM

I guess we've gotten to the point where holding criminals responsible for their actions is "cancel culture"

by Anonymousreply 179March 11, 2021 3:54 PM

Don't be a Boyd

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 12, 2021 6:50 PM

Don't be a racist POS like Ron Johnson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181March 12, 2021 10:16 PM

Yeah, God bless those white rioters who killed a cop and drove a couple others to suicide

by Anonymousreply 182March 12, 2021 10:19 PM

Fascinating how many of them are real estate agents.

by Anonymousreply 183March 12, 2021 10:26 PM

[quote] Fascinating how many of them are real estate agents.

And contractors.

Like MTG, they have unmanageable personalities and are full of hubris, thereby making them horrendous employees. Their only hope is to be self employed and sell whatever caricature they have crafted for themselves. Moreover, their actions are driven by the fear that an equitable world will deprive them--and they are correct in that an open marketplace allows for competent people to move into whatever space they are occupying via cult of personality.

by Anonymousreply 184March 12, 2021 10:37 PM

Searchable database

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185March 12, 2021 11:04 PM

Was Miz Lindz on the phone making gentleman caller dates with the proud boys? Has Q visited her? Or is the Orange idol all she can handle? And this thing with Hannity......

by Anonymousreply 186March 12, 2021 11:05 PM

Ron Johnson is both stupid and disgusting. What's wrong with Wisconsin?

by Anonymousreply 187March 12, 2021 11:08 PM

[quote] Ron Johnson is both stupid and disgusting. What's wrong with Wisconsin?

This is vile.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 13, 2021 1:25 AM

Another psychopath arrested tonight

[quote] 4/ Continuing the theme of #ProudBoys obsession with law enforcement... except when they are assaulting them. Worrell likes the police so much he impersonated one. Then got caught & hit with a felony charge.

[quote] 5/ Worrell flashed a badge & pulled a woman over with his Hummer. She was an emergency dispatcher & knew he was a fake cop. When he was arrested he was found with a Glock, handcuffs, a badge, knives and... pepper spray.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189March 13, 2021 2:19 AM

Ron Johnson himself is a traitor to his country. We still don't know what he was doing in Moscow a couple of years ago.

by Anonymousreply 190March 13, 2021 2:27 AM

Russia Ron, the worst politician Wisconsin has produced since Joe McCarthy

by Anonymousreply 191March 13, 2021 2:30 AM

[quote] He serves a layer cake of lies with racism for icing.

#RonAnon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 13, 2021 1:27 PM

[quote] 3/ When @RealNCIS asked why he didn't tell the judge about the antisemitism he'd previously detailed...@USArmy Sgt. John Getz of @NWSEarleNJ said he: "was not personally offended by Defendant’s conduct.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 13, 2021 2:03 PM

From r192:

Bernard Silverman @DonKeehotey 1h

Replying to @waltshaub

Amazing that with all the ugly stuff Antifa people do, they still have time to leave coins under the pillows of kids who lost baby teeth.

by Anonymousreply 194March 13, 2021 2:32 PM

Sure, he was a rabid anti-Semite who loved Hitler, but aside from that he was a really great guy!

by Anonymousreply 195March 13, 2021 3:52 PM

[quote] After an agent emailed Sibick to say authorities would be reviewing security footage from the hotel to confirm his claim, Sibick allegedly called the agents saying he was “distraught” and “wanted to do the right thing,” and admitted that he had buried the officer’s badge in his backyard. He allegedly handed it over to the FBI muddied, in a ziploc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196March 13, 2021 9:51 PM

[quote] After complaining about the mainstream media and Joe Biden for calling out the group, one member said, “we’re not the one out there causing riots, we’re not burning — if we get attacked, we might defend ourselves, but we’re not out there looking to fight.”

[quote] The group denied being racists when asked by the interviewer.

[quote] “We care about what your heart is,” Worrell said.

[quote] “As long as you’re a man, you can join our club,” another member said. “Gay, straight, whatever you choose to be.”

[quote] “That’s right,” Worrell nodded in affirmation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197March 14, 2021 1:18 PM

These people are morons but what should you expect they believe Trump

by Anonymousreply 198March 14, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote] In addition to posting his own actions at the Capitol on social media, Miller also discussed the shooting of a woman by a U.S. Capitol Police Officer during the pro-Trump riots saying, “We going to get a hold of [the USCP officer] and hug his neck with a nice rope,” the criminal complaint reads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 14, 2021 6:41 PM

[quote] Guy Reffitt, who drove from Texas to Washington, D.C., also said in recorded conversations that he and others were carrying firearms during the siege of the Capitol. He also encouraged his two associates to join the "Texas Three Percenters" militia, according to the messages posted to Telegram.

[quote] "I have a new security business to circumvent the 2nd Amendment issue," Reffitt told the pair. "Website is under construction but business is licensed with Secretary of State, Texas DPS, and Texas Board of Private Security. We can get ammo and weapons available to law enforcement. We have an interior certified training officer. Join us and lets take back our country. The fight has only just begun."

[quote] Reffit's post-Jan. 6 recruitment efforts were not the only startling aspect of prosecutors' allegations against him. They also revealed that his behavior before Jan. 6 had so alarmed his family that at least one member reported him to the FBI, worrying he was "going to do some serious damage" to Congress.

[quote] And when Reffitt returned from D.C. on Jan. 8, a family member covertly recorded his conversations and shared them with law enforcement.

[quote] "These statements arguably indicate his true intentions, as he was apparently not aware that anyone was recording him," prosecutors noted.

[quote] In his conversations, he described bringing a firearm into the Capitol, a significant admission since federal authorities have indicated they have not yet proven that anyone inside the Capitol carried a gun. Reffitt also said he was aware that other rioters were carrying guns as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 14, 2021 8:43 PM

[quote] Federal authorities have arrested and charged two men with assaulting U.S. Capitol Police officer Brian D. Sicknick with bear spray during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot but have not determined whether the exposure caused his death. Julian Elie Khater, 32, of Pennsylvania and George Pierre Tanios, 39 of Morgantown, W.Va., were arrested Sunday and are expected to appear in federal court Monday.

[quote] “Give me that bear s---,” Khater allegedly said to Tanios on video recorded at the Lower West Terrace of the Capitol at 2:14 p.m., where Sicknick and other officers were standing guard behind metal bicycle racks, arrest papers say. About nine minutes later, after Khater said he had been hit with bear spray, Khater is seen on video discharging a canister into the face of Sicknick and two other officers, arrest papers allege.

[quote] Khater and Tanios are charged with nine counts, including assaulting Sicknick, a U.S. Capitol Police officer identified as C. Edwards and a D.C. police officer identified as B. Chapman with a deadly weapon. They are also charged with civil disorder and obstruction of a congressional proceeding. The charges are punishable by up to 20 years in prison. Prosecutors filed charges after tipsters contacted the FBI allegedly identifying Khater and Tanios from wanted images released by the bureau from surveillance video and officer-worn body camera footage, the complaint said. It said the men grew up together in New Jersey, and that Khater had worked in State College, Pa., and Tanios owns a business in Morgantown.

[quote] Still, questions remain about whether anyone will be held criminally responsible in Sicknick’s death.Without a cause of death, his case has not been established as a homicide, although charging papers allege that evidence of an assault on Sicknick is clear on video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201March 15, 2021 3:37 PM

[quote]Ron Johnson is both stupid and disgusting. What's wrong with Wisconsin?

Disgusting & stupid, but so unsurprising. MAGA bottom feeders are all that RoJo has left. If they think he's not sufficiently loyal to Dear Leader and them...well, he's finished.

But yes, WTF Wisconsin? What happened to that midwestern nice?

by Anonymousreply 202March 15, 2021 3:47 PM

Wow, what a shock! They weren't "antifa" but Trumpster assholes who embezzled money and have a history of bankruptcy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203March 15, 2021 4:57 PM

Nerd Burns

[quote] "I would like to be protected from the consequences of my actions, thank you"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204March 15, 2021 7:07 PM

How dare they let a criminal stay in jail!!! This is cancel culture!

by Anonymousreply 205March 15, 2021 7:26 PM

Remember Their Names

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206March 15, 2021 9:10 PM

Capitol Police officer suspended after antisemitic document found at checkpoint

[quote] Zach Fisch, the chief of staff to Rep. Mondaire Jones (D-N.Y.), spotted and photographed the document around 7 p.m. Sunday while leaving the South Capitol Street entrance to the Longworth Building, one of the few 24-hour entrances on the House side of the Capitol campus. He later provided the photos to The Post.

[quote] It is unclear from the photographs who was in possession of the document, which was held together by a binder clip with its pages tattered and stained. A date stamp indicated it was printed in January 2019.

[quote] Fisch described being “extremely rattled” by the content, particularly in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 insurrection. In tweets Monday evening, Fisch said the document reflected “both a national security problem and a workplace safety problem.”

[quote] “Our office is full of people — Black, brown, Jewish, queer — who have good reason to fear white supremacists,” he said. “If the [Capitol Police] is all that stands between us and the mob we saw on Jan. 6, how can we feel safe?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 16, 2021 1:13 AM

“Not only is defendant unable to offer evidence substantiating his claim that he was waved into the Capitol, but evidence submitted by the government proves this claim false. A video submitted by the government captures rioters breaking through the windows of the Capitol building,” Lamberth wrote in a scathing 32-page opinion on March 8. “At the same moment that rioters smash the glass and crawl through the windows, the video pans over to show a large group of rioters walking through an adjacent doorway into the Capitol building. Included in that group is defendant, who is easily identifiable by his horned headdress.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208March 16, 2021 5:24 PM

Wow, what do you know, the "massive voter fraud" the Texas AG was investigating never materialized

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209March 16, 2021 5:40 PM

My favorite part:

"Included in that group is defendant, who is easily identifiable by his horned headdress.”

by Anonymousreply 210March 16, 2021 6:19 PM

Oh, thanks r207, I wondered where my Protocols of the Elders of Zion went!

by Anonymousreply 211March 16, 2021 6:23 PM

FBI Nabs Riot Suspect Thanks To His Company Hat

[quote] Federal authorities say they identified a Montana man as one of the people who took part in the Jan. 6 riots at the U.S. Capitol after multiple videos showed him inside the Capitol Complex wearing a hat bearing the name of the firearms training school that he started in 2018. As a result, Andrew Cavanaugh, the owner and president of Tactical Citizen, LLC, is now facing a slew of federal charges.

[quote] Cavanaugh is far from the first Capitol rioter to be identified and charged based on their clothing, including: an Ohio man who wore a jacket with his company name and phone number on it; a Pennsylvania man identified by his varsity jacket and pictures with Fox News hosts; and a Republican district leader who wore his Knights of Columbus jacket with specific chapter information.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212March 16, 2021 10:41 PM

[quote] "Malicious actors who have directed violence against critical infrastructure sites have most likely been influenced by extremist conspiracy theories aimed at fomenting a general distrust of government," NYPD intelligence assessment leaked to me states.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213March 17, 2021 6:47 PM

Proud Boys Leaders in Four States Are Charged in Capitol Riot

WASHINGTON — F.B.I. agents have arrested two organizers for the Proud Boys in Philadelphia and North Carolina, and prosecutors filed new charges against two other prominent members of the far-right group in Florida and Washington State as federal authorities continued their crackdown on its leadership ranks, three law enforcement officials said on Wednesday.

With the new conspiracy indictment, prosecutors have now brought charges against a total of 13 people identified in court papers as members of the Proud Boys. Federal investigators have described the group, which appeared in force in Washington on Jan. 6, as one of the chief instigators of the riot at the Capitol that left five people dead, including a Capitol Police officer.

In the indictment, prosecutors accused Charles Donohoe, a Proud Boys leader from North Carolina, and Zach Rehl, the president of the group’s chapter in Philadelphia, of conspiring to interfere with law enforcement officers at the Capitol and obstruct the certification of President Biden’s electoral victory. Two other high-ranking Proud Boys who were already facing similar charges — Ethan Nordean of Auburn, Wash., and Joseph Biggs of Ormond Beach, Fla. — were also implicated as part of the conspiracy.

The F.B.I. declined to comment.

The Proud Boys, who emerged in recent years as some of former President Donald J. Trump’s most vocal and violent supporters, describe themselves as “Western chauvinists” and have a history of bloody street fights with left-wing antifascist activists. Those clashes intensified last year during the nationwide protests stemming from the death of George Floyd at the hands of the police in Minneapolis. During a presidential debate in September, Mr. Trump refused to disavow the Proud Boys, telling them instead in a widely watched moment to “stand back and stand by.”

While the Proud Boys had largely managed to avoid federal scrutiny, that changed after the Jan. 6 riot. The F.B.I. began aggressively investigating members of the group involved in the attack on the Capitol. Agents have searched homes across the country, scoured social media accounts and delved into the private communications of Proud Boys leaders. Members of the group have been charged in four conspiracy cases, accused of crimes including threatening a federal officer and the destruction of government property.

The new conspiracy case was the latest product of the efforts to prosecute the Proud Boys. Investigators have said that Mr. Biggs, 37, and Mr. Nordean, 30, equipped with radios and a bullhorn, led a mob of about 100 members and supporters of the group that marched through the streets of Washington on Jan. 6 chanting slogans and ultimately breached security barriers at the Capitol. Some Proud Boys were among the first rioters to shatter windows and enter the building, confronting police officers inside.

Mr. Biggs, a former Army sergeant, was released from custody pending trial shortly after his arrest in January, and his case has been in a kind of legal holding pattern for weeks. Mr. Nordean was released from custody on March 3 after the chief judge of the Federal District Court in Washington agreed with his lawyers that the evidence that he was responsible for aiding and abetting the violence and property destruction committed by his fellow Proud Boys at the Capitol was — at least at that point — relatively weak.

Mr. Rehl, 35, has styled himself as one of the Proud Boys’ most prominent representatives on the East Coast and has led the group’s Philadelphia chapter since at least 2018, according to federal law enforcement officials. This summer, he and other Proud Boys were spotted socializing with local police officers outside a Philadelphia police union lodge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214March 17, 2021 6:54 PM

Federal authorities have charged a Florida man who was caught on video attacking police officers with a fire extinguisher while wearing an American flag jacket bearing the name of former President Donald Trump.

Robert Scott Palmer, a 53-year-old business owner from Clearwater, Florida, was arrested on Wednesday, according to court records. Palmer has been charged with assaulting/resisting/impeding officers, engaging in civil disorder, and entering restricted building or grounds, according to court records.

Details of the charges against him, including the FBI affidavit, are not yet public. A lawyer named on his court docket did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

HuffPost, building on the work of the citizen sleuths who have worked to hunt down the identities of members of the pro-Trump crowd that stormed the Capitol on Jan. 6, first publicly revealed Palmer’s identity on March 5. The FBI had received hundreds of thousands of tips about the Capitol attack, and multiple tips about Palmer’s identity had been in the agency’s possession for more than a month when HuffPost’s story published.

When HuffPost first reached Palmer by phone on March 4, he confirmed that he was at the Capitol on Jan. 6 wearing an American flag jacket bearing Trump’s name, and that he’d given an interview and talked about being struck by a police projectile in the stomach. But he clammed up when HuffPost asked about his assault on a police line.

“I’m not, I’m not, I’m not, I’m not, I’m not saying anything ― anything more. OK?” he said when HuffPost mentioned the video of him throwing a fire extinguisher at the police line. “I’m not, I’m not saying anything more,” he said when HuffPost pressed him again. He hung up when HuffPost asked if the FBI had been in touch yet, and Palmer’s Facebook page came down not long after HuffPost’s story ran.

An online sleuth whom HuffPost identified as “Amy” spent time investigating the man she dubbed #FloridaFlagJacket when she was in isolation in January after coming down with COVID-19. She sent in her tips after another online sleuth found a livestream video from Jan. 6 in which Palmer revealed his name. Weeks later, the FBI added an image of Palmer to its page of Capitol suspects. #FloridaFlagJacket was FBI #246 - AFO, meaning he was wanted for assault on a federal officer.

Amy, who has since recovered from the coronavirus, had a plan in mind for what she’ll do when she hears the FBI finally came for Palmer.

“I will probably open a bottle of champagne,” Amy said. “Which I can enjoy now, since I can taste.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215March 17, 2021 7:42 PM

"Florida man...."

Says it all, huh?

by Anonymousreply 216March 17, 2021 7:43 PM

[quote] They might want to seek alternative employment opportunities.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217March 17, 2021 8:55 PM

Miss Matt Gaetz voted against giving congressional gold medals to the Capitol police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218March 17, 2021 9:54 PM

12 of them, R218

The House Freedom Caucus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219March 17, 2021 10:24 PM

Louie Gomer, Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene....all the worst people!

by Anonymousreply 220March 17, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote] Paul Murray of Texas was arrested near VP residence & @DCPoliceDept say he had a rifle and a large capacity clip.

[quote] Law enforcement source tells @EvanLambertTV Murray stated he wanted to talk w/ the president.

Yet he was arrested outside of the Vice President's residence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221March 17, 2021 10:51 PM

The criminal probe into the Jan. 6 insurrection has been described by the Justice Department as likely "one of the largest in American history." But as the investigation matures, it’s becoming increasingly clear that many of the roughly 800 people who breached the nation’s Capitol may never face any legal consequences because they were allowed to simply walk away from the scene.

The US Capitol Police arrested only 14 people that day, while the District of Columbia’s Metropolitan Police Department arrested only 25 for unlawful entry. Since then, more than 300 people have been charged in federal court, and late last week the Justice Department said it expects to bring cases against “at least” 100 more.

Letting rioters go home also gave them an opportunity to obstruct justice. An analysis by BuzzFeed News found that more than three dozen people charged in the investigation had attempted to destroy evidence or scrub their social media profiles, although not always successfully. In court filings in dozens of cases, prosecutors have described efforts by defendants to scrub social media accounts, erase or destroy other evidence, hide out with family and friends, intimidate potential witnesses, and, in at least two cases, attempt to flee the country. And that’s just for the people who were actually caught.

“I don't think anyone who believes in a functional democracy should applaud the Capitol insurrection slipping through the investigative cracks,” said Seth Stoughton, an associate professor specializing in criminology at the University of South Carolina School of Law who previously was an officer in the Tallahassee Police Department. “The question we have to ask is what resources were available and what discussions were had among leadership about simply arresting folks as they left?”

But on Jan. 6, faced with a decidedly violent crowd, the two police departments chose to let rioters leave. Video images show scores of people, many kitted out in tactical gear, being allowed to stream out of the Capitol’s entryways — bottlenecks where, Stoughton suggested, they could have been detained, handcuffed, and processed. “At least you could videotape people as they walk out,” he said.

A spokesperson for Sen. Gary Peters, who as chair of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee has been leading an inquiry into the events of Jan. 6, said carrying out arrests that day would have been difficult because police had not prepared for such a volatile situation. “Our investigation suggests that just wasn't doable at the moment,” the spokesperson said.

Effectively making mass arrests, experts on policing say, would require officers to carry zip ties, set up staging areas, arrange transportation for detainees, and have a holding area to keep them while being processed. In other words, said David Harris, a professor specializing in policing at the University of Pittsburgh, precisely the kind of foresight and preparation the Capitol Police lacked that day.

“Everything tells me that if they'd had the numbers to make that many arrests, they would have been able to keep people out of the Capitol in the first place,” Harris said. The impact of that failure, he said, is potentially huge. “People will get away. Evidence will be destroyed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222March 18, 2021 12:36 AM

Friend of Gym announces run for the seat currently held by Sherrod Brown (in 2024)

[quote] Majewski claims to have helped organize and attended the January 6 Capitol insurrection

[quote] Ahead of the January 6 Capitol insurrection, Majewski claimed in multiple tweets to have organized resources to bring Trump supporters to the event. In a TikTok, Majewski claimed to have funded the travel of 30 “patriots.” “I’ve provided $20k amongst Trump supports and arranged travel for them over a 72hr period to travel to DC,” Majewski tweeted on December 30. Multiple Twitter users also credited Majewski for helping them travel to Washington, D.C., for January 6.

[quote] The day prior to the insurrection, Majewski posted multiple photos of himself and RedPill78 traveling to and around Washington, D.C. On the morning of January 6, Majewski posted a photo of the two in the D.C. metro with the caption “Get ready.”

[quote] In a January 6 video posted to RedPill78’s channels on the DLive and Twitch streaming platforms, he and Majewski described their experience at the insurrection and admitted to breaching police barricades and walking to the base of the Capitol:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223March 18, 2021 1:17 AM

[quote]Louie Gomer, Matt Gaetz, Marjorie Taylor Greene....all the worst people!

That's almost 200 IQ points right there

by Anonymousreply 224March 18, 2021 3:19 AM

I admire your generosity of spirit r224!

by Anonymousreply 225March 18, 2021 8:32 AM

Why would Ron Johnson be afraid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226March 18, 2021 3:39 PM

I am proud of you bitches for keeping my thread series going. Granted, I haven’t really engaged in discussion on these threads since part 3 or 4, but it feels good to see DLers still invested in this.

May the insurrectionists and those who encouraged them continue to pay.

by Anonymousreply 227March 18, 2021 3:48 PM

54% of Republicans say "too much" attention is being paid to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot

92% of Democrats say "not enough" or "just right"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228March 18, 2021 6:38 PM

Capitol police officer gets emotional describing being called racial slurs at riot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229March 18, 2021 7:43 PM

Mr. Colbert...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230March 19, 2021 3:38 PM

[quote] Jennifer Marie Heinl, a Pennsylvania charged with taking part in violence at the Capitol on Jan. 6, is married to a cop who’s part of an FBI task force, WPXI reports. Heinl faces charges for violent entry, disorderly conduct, and demonstrating in a Capitol building. Her husband is a “valued member” of the Shaler Police Department and of the FBI’s violent crime task force in Pittsburgh, according to WPXI. The P.D. said that Heinl’s husband condemned the insurrection and was on-duty at the time.

[quote] Records show that he filed for divorce a month after she participated in the riots.

[quote] Police were able to identify Heinl after she was found on Facebook making travel plans with Kenneth Grayson, another insurrectionist facing federal charges. According to court documents, Heinl claimed that she didn’t go inside the Capitol, but a video recording proved she did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231March 19, 2021 3:53 PM

Lauren Boebert is promoting a QAnon-type conspiracy about how there will be "mass arrests" of Democrats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232March 19, 2021 7:07 PM

The poor, s t u p i d thing.

by Anonymousreply 233March 19, 2021 7:15 PM

[quote] latest #ProudBoys conspiracy indictment for the #Capitol breach is damning, and shows plenty of planning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234March 20, 2021 12:14 AM

[quote]The poor, s t u p i d thing,

But there will be mass arrests of Democrats! And soon! Just you wait and see!

by Anonymousreply 235March 20, 2021 12:24 AM

Apparently there is no statute of limitations on this, either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236March 20, 2021 11:12 PM

New police radio traffic synchronized w/footage from the scene

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237March 21, 2021 1:30 PM

[quote] As we await the next round of January 6 indictments—hoping that, in the coming weeks and months, we can track advances in the work of the FBI and DOJ by tracing the “operations level” of the defendants they indict (e.g., it is a hopeful sign that more and more conspiracy charges against members of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers have been unveiled lately)—here, below, are five videos every American should watch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238March 22, 2021 1:31 AM

More about the "bear spray" that some of these guys used

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239March 22, 2021 6:58 PM

The same type of people who are adamant that systemic inequality does not exist are now suffering when they, legitimately, are held in the same conditions to which marginalized communities are unfairly subjected

[quote] “The psychological burdens of being detained pending trial are very real for Mr. Young. Since he has no previous experience with the criminal justice system, being detained is taking an extremely high toll on his mental well-being,” the motion stated. “Prior to being detained, Mr. Young was a mentally strong and stable person with no history of mental disorders. His current emotional and psychological state is owing entirely to the fact that he has been detained and is unable to rely upon his normal social support systems. Because he is such a strong family man, locking him up away from his wife and children with the prospect of an extremely long period of time before trial is even scheduled is causing potentially irreparable psychological and emotional damage to Mr. Young.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240March 23, 2021 12:26 PM

Fuck his feelings.

by Anonymousreply 241March 23, 2021 12:29 PM

Trump's GOP; the party of personal responsibility and small government.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242March 23, 2021 12:49 PM

R240, funny how they're "Tough on crime" right up until they get arrested...

by Anonymousreply 243March 23, 2021 5:24 PM

[quote] CNN previously reported in February Aguero claimed in a live stream he entered the building, the videos, from publicly available streams, are the first visual evidence that he entered the building

[quote] Aguero declined to comment and Greene's office did not respond to requests for comment.

[quote] Greene was photographed w/Aguero at a rally as recently as November. And Aguero escorted her off the stage following her speech there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244March 24, 2021 3:55 PM

Certainly the bitch ought to be working at a Waffle House and not in the Capitol, but association with a criminal does not make you liable for ANYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 245March 24, 2021 4:24 PM

Fucking Lauren Boebert should be working the same shift at the Waffle House with MTG.

by Anonymousreply 246March 24, 2021 4:40 PM

Madison Cawthorn should be the Waffle House night manager

by Anonymousreply 247March 24, 2021 5:09 PM

Has the deplorable Shaman died of starvation yet?

by Anonymousreply 248March 24, 2021 8:17 PM

Not with all that organic food a judge ordered he must be provided with, R248.

by Anonymousreply 249March 24, 2021 8:40 PM

Are you just basically counting down the days until you lose the House in 2022 (less than 2 years away!) so you can scream at the sky again?

by Anonymousreply 250March 24, 2021 9:05 PM

Guarantee the guy pictured at r242 is a racist, bigot, and homophobe.

And a liar.

by Anonymousreply 251March 24, 2021 9:36 PM

R250, are you counting the days until your next Klan meeting?

by Anonymousreply 252March 24, 2021 9:51 PM

The Oath Keepers are worrisome. Military and police members. They worship Pinochet, apparently. I hope this investigation gets to the top of the chain and deals consequences.

by Anonymousreply 253March 24, 2021 10:05 PM

Awful Texas AG Ken Paxton is refusing to release the texts he sent around the time of the insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254March 25, 2021 5:49 PM

Are those ultra Christian Promise Keepers among the deplorable army?

by Anonymousreply 255March 25, 2021 10:41 PM

HomoCon Brandon Straka

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256March 26, 2021 4:52 PM

Her tears brought a smile to my face, but damn she is ugly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257March 26, 2021 5:00 PM

Like the deranged Rudy Giuliani, R257, that whatever-it-is in the photo is so full of shit that it is seeping from its pores.

by Anonymousreply 258March 26, 2021 5:08 PM

“’We’? THIS IS TREASON!!! IF YOU DON’T CONDEMN THIS, NEVER BOTHER SPEAKING TO ME AGAIN! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PEOPLE. IT’S A COUP! YOU OBVIOUSLY HATE AMERICA!!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259March 26, 2021 5:33 PM

It's funny how many have been turned in by relatives. Even their own families can't stand them.

by Anonymousreply 260March 26, 2021 6:40 PM

[quote] A right-wing video blogger accused of calling a cop a “fucking oath breaker” and “piece of shit” while he stormed the Capitol in January wants a federal judge to remove his court-mandated GPS monitor—insisting he loves law enforcement and has led an “exemplary life” with a “Christian upbringing.”

[quote] Anthime Joseph Gionet, the far-right activist better known as “Baked Alaska,” was charged in January with violent entry and disorderly conduct after he allegedly livestreamed himself attacking the Capitol. Prosecutors state that during the livestream, Gionet said “1776 baby” and insisted he’s not “leaving this bitch” before accusing a police officer of shoving him.

[quote] “You’re a fucking oath breaker you piece of shit,” Gionet allegedly said, before shouting “fuck you” at the officer at least four times. “You broke your oath to the constitution.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261March 26, 2021 11:23 PM

Isn't that Baked Alaska guy the one that got into trouble for filming in a men's room?

by Anonymousreply 262March 27, 2021 12:50 AM

[quote] Isn't that Baked Alaska guy the one that got into trouble for filming in a men's room?

yes

by Anonymousreply 263March 27, 2021 1:05 AM

So he's a traitor and a pervert, he fits right in among Trump's finest.

by Anonymousreply 264March 27, 2021 1:16 AM

The FBI on Friday arrested a Carrollton man accused of throwing a firecracker at police officers as a mob pushed its way into the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

David Lee Judd, 35, is charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding officers and civil disorder.

A picture of Judd was included in a wanted poster released by the FBI, the bureau said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265March 27, 2021 1:00 PM

[quote]Anthime

The names those people give their children!

by Anonymousreply 266March 27, 2021 5:55 PM

[bold]Insurrection fundraiser: Capitol riot extremists, Trump supporters raise money for lawyer bills online[/bold]

Defendants accused in the Capitol riot Jan. 6 crowdfund their legal fees online, using popular payment processors and an expanding network of fundraising platforms, despite a crackdown by tech companies.

The Capitol riot extremists and others are engaging these companies in a game of cat-and-mouse as they spring from one fundraising tool to another, utilizing new sites, usernames and accounts.

In one case, a crowdfunding website set up in late 2020 has been adopted by a defendant charged with storming the Capitol, who used it to raise almost $180,000. His was one of eight fundraisers on the site as of last week, and his donations accounted for 84% of the money raised on the platform.

The trend isn't limited to extremists connected to Jan. 6. Neo-Nazi Paul Miller has crowdfunded legal fees through Cash App and asked for Bitcoin donations, even after federal authorities arrested him this month for being a felon in possession of a firearm.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267March 29, 2021 5:09 PM

[quote]Capitol riot extremists, Trump supporters raise money for lawyer bills online

Fools and their money are soon parted.

Traitors and their money, too, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 268March 29, 2021 6:09 PM

The MyPillow guy is now claiming Trump will be president in August.

LOL, do the Q loonies still buy into this shit?

by Anonymousreply 269March 29, 2021 6:14 PM

[quote]The MyPillow guy is now claiming Trump will be president in August.

He reminds me of those evangelists who keep giving a specific date for the end of the world. The date comes and goes, nothing happens, and then the same evangelist returns and gives the ACTUAL date for the end of the world. Lather, rinse and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 270March 29, 2021 6:46 PM

Link to the MyPillow grifter:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271March 29, 2021 7:23 PM

Speaking of grifters....Steve Bannon is marketing his own supplements now! Because if anyone is the picture of good health, it's Steve Bannon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272March 29, 2021 7:27 PM

[quote]Link to the MyPillow grifter

Thank you, no.

by Anonymousreply 273March 29, 2021 7:30 PM

A U.S. Capitol rioter who allegedly brought a rope with him to Congress on Jan. 6 threatened days later to lynch a Black police officer that he believed fatally shot Ashli Babbitt, federal prosecutors wrote in a legal brief on Monday. The startling allegation surfaced in court papers against 34-year-old Garret Miller, whom prosecutors want to keep behind bars pending trial in the Jan. 6th siege.

Babbitt was fatally shot when she and the other rioters tried to break into the Speaker’s Lounge, where lawmakers had taken cover.

According to prosecutors, Miller referred to Babbitt as his “sister in battle” and began to see himself as her avenger.

“He became consumed with her death and circulated photographs on Facebook of an African-American police officer that he believed was responsible for her death,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Elizabeth C. Kelley wrote in a 16-page legal brief on Monday. “Miller threatened to kill that officer, stating that he wanted to ‘hug his neck with a nice rope’ and that ‘he will swing.’ He also said that the officer deserved to die and that ‘it’s huntin season.'”

“His fixation with hunting down and hanging a USCP officer is extremely concerning,” prosecutors added of Miller.

Now facing a 12-count indictment, Miller has been charged with assaulting police officers, threatening to assassinate Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-N.Y.), and several charges related to U.S. Capitol insurrection. Prosecutors say that Miller’s remarks were especially chilling in light of what authorities found in his house.

“The FBI recovered numerous ropes from his house,” the government memo states.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274March 29, 2021 8:01 PM

I'm sorry if this has already been posted. I heard that Roger Stone told Alex Jones on his dumb podcast that they were both going to be indicted soon, and apparently this was news to Alex.

Here's a tweet from some guy that seems to corroborate this. Has Roger Stone been given a target letter, but Alex hasn't?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275March 29, 2021 8:15 PM

Alex Jones was too busy pushing his own supplements and chocolate flavored bone broth grift to pay attention to the fallout of the Beer Belly Putsch.

by Anonymousreply 276March 29, 2021 8:17 PM

[quote] Miller remains jailed in Oklahoma City. His transport to Washington is on hold because he broke his collarbone while playing soccer in the recreation yard at a Dallas jail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 29, 2021 8:46 PM

I've just bookmarked this subreddit to see what bullshit our trolls will start pushing here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 29, 2021 9:00 PM

[quote] The 38-year-old is the second person to be charged directly in connection with the attack on Fanone. Thomas Sibick was arrested March 12 in Buffalo, New York, on charges including including obstruction of law enforcement during civil disorder, assaulting or impeding officers, and taking a thing of value by force or intimidation. Sibick confessed to the FBI that he had stolen Fanone’s police badge and later buried it in his backyard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279April 1, 2021 12:37 AM

Gotta love this stable genius white supremacist from Maine.

[quote] That wasn't the first time Fitzsimons had allegedly made concerning calls to Pingree's office, according to the filing. Nine months earlier, on March 19, 2020, he had called in and demanded the phone number for Chinese President Xi Jinping, saying he wanted to start a war with China.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 1, 2021 2:09 PM

[quote] ALBANY – A 70-year-old Coeymans man who staunchly opposes what he called "ungodly socialist forces" was arrested by the FBI on Tuesday and charged in U.S. District Court with taking part in the Jan. 6 insurrection at the U.S. Capitol in Washington, D.C.

[quote] William Tryon, whose attendance at the Jan. 6 storming of the Capitol was caught on YouTube.com - and also by a relative who turned him in - was charged with three federal misdemeanors: knowingly entering a restricted building without authority, knowingly engaging in disorderly conduct in a restricted building and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

[quote] Tryon also co-hosted an event at a Bible Camp where speakers made homophobic statements and called the separation of church and state “bogus” amongst other horrific statements.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 2, 2021 12:12 AM

^ Good, another homophobic asshole behind bars

by Anonymousreply 282April 2, 2021 12:16 AM

[bold]Oath Keepers founder, associates exchanged 19 calls from start of Jan. 6 riot through breach, prosecutors allege[/bold]

Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes, his deputy and three members who guarded Roger Stone exchanged nearly 20 phone calls over three hours on Jan. 6, coinciding with the first assault on police barricades protecting the U.S. Capitol and spanning the time the three members breached the building, prosecutors charged Thursday.

In a new indictment adding previously charged Stone guards Joshua James, 33, of Arab, Ala., and Roberto Minuta, 36, of Prosper, Tex., to an Oath Keepers conspiracy case that now has 12 defendants, prosecutors bluntly laid a path to Rhodes and a person they said he put in charge of his group’s operations that day.

Prosecutors identified that individual only as “Person 10.” Rhodes in interviews has said he tapped a former Army explosives expert and Blackwater contractor nicknamed “Whip” as on-the-ground team leader.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 2, 2021 5:36 PM

20 minutes ago

[quote] CRITICAL INCIDENT: USCP is responding to the North Barricade vehicle access point along Independence Avenue for reports someone rammed a vehicle into two USCP officers. A suspect is in custody. Both officers are injured. All three have been transported to the hospital.

This morning:

[quote] Three siblings of Rep. Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) say he’s one the key instigators of the deadly Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol carried out by pro-Trump insurrectionists ― and they want him held accountable.

[quote] “He should have criminal consequences,” one of his brothers, Tim Gosar, said in a video from the conservative group Republican Accountability Project. “And if he’s found guilty, he should go to jail.”

[quote] The video shows how Gosar helped spread false conspiracy theories after the election and allegedly worked with one of the key organizers of the Jan. 6 “Stop the Steal” rally, which turned into an attack on the Capitol.

[quote] “There is no one member of Congress more responsible for the attack on the Capitol than Congressman Paul Gosar,” one of his sisters, Jennifer Gosar, said in the ad, which will run next week on Fox News in Gosar’s district as well as in Flagstaff, where he lives, but which is not part of his district:

[quote] Gosar’s siblings have spoken out against him in the past. In 2018, six of his brothers and sisters united to endorse his opponent.

[quote] “It would be difficult to see my brother as anything but a racist,” one of his sisters, Grace Gosar, said in a video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284April 2, 2021 5:53 PM

...but what is he focused on instead?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285April 2, 2021 5:54 PM

^ God bless the GQP

by Anonymousreply 286April 2, 2021 6:07 PM

New date: 5/5

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287April 2, 2021 6:14 PM

A Florida college student was arrested Thursday for striking a police officer in the head with a skateboard during the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, leaving him with a concussion, the FBI said in an affidavit.

Grady Douglas Owens, a student at Full Sail University in Winter Park, Florida, faces up to 36 years behind bars if convicted of the charges against him, which include assaulting a law enforcement officer with a deadly weapon and inflicting bodily injury, and violent entry of the Capitol building, among other things.

Owens, who is due to appear in court on Friday for a bond hearing, was caught on body cam footage striking a D.C. Metropolitan Police officer in the head with a skateboard bearing the phrase “White Fang.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288April 2, 2021 8:45 PM

[quote]Grady Douglas Owens faces up to 36 years behind bars if convicted.

Surely he was just "caught up in the moment" and sincerely regrets his actions.

by Anonymousreply 289April 2, 2021 10:31 PM

[quote]Joshua James, 33, of Arab, Ala.

I kind of love that every piece of mail he gets says Arab, and every time he buys something online, he has to pick out, A R A B.

by Anonymousreply 290April 3, 2021 3:46 AM

^AND it's pronounced "AY-rab" because of ignernt and all.

by Anonymousreply 291April 3, 2021 1:13 PM

[quote] A spokeswoman for the Salt Lake City Police Department confirmed that Hardin was an officer there until his retirement in 2017. He served with the city police for about two decades and was named the department’s Officer of the Year in 2012 for solving a 25-year-old murder case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 3, 2021 2:49 PM

Matthew Leland Klein and Jonathanpeter Allen Klein were indicted on charges of conspiracy, obstruction of an official, obstruction of law enforcement, destruction of government property, entering and remaining in a restricted building or grounds and disorderly conduct in a restricted building or grounds.

Jonathanpeter Klein is a “self-identified” member of the Proud Boys, a far-right domestic group tied to extremism.

The DOJ has arrested at least 25 people affiliated with the Proud Boys for actions connected to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, including four alleged leaders of Proud Boys chapters in Washington, Florida, Pennsylvania and North Carolina.

Prosecutors allege the Klein brothers forcibly opened a “secured door on the Capitol’s north side” during the riot and caused “damage to the building in excess of $1,000.”

Matthew Klein allegedly “advanced toward” officers while “waving a flag affixed to a pole.”

Federal prosecutors allege that the Proud Boys prepared for the Jan. 6 attack by recruiting members on social media, raising money and procuring tactical equipment like military-style vests and gear. One Proud Boys leader charged in March, Ethan Nordean, allegedly led the group on Jan. 6 and planned to split up groups, break into the Capitol building and stop Congress from certifying the Electoral College results. The FBI is also investigating other far-right groups that have connections to the Jan. 6 riot like the Oath Keepers and the Three Percenters. All three groups are supportive of former President Donald Trump and maintain that the 2020 election was stolen from Trump.

TANGENT

The DOJ also announced on Monday that five men have been charged with “assaulting Metropolitan Police Department officers” during the Jan. 6 riots. Three of the men, Jack Wade Whitton of Georgia, Jeffrey Sabol of Colorado and Peter Francis Stager of Arkansas allegedly assaulted an officer with “a baton, flag, pole and a crutch.” Clayton Ray Mullins of Kentucky allegedly assaulted that same officer, and Michael John Lopatic Sr. of Pennsylvania allegedly assaulted a third officer. The MPD officers were not named in the release and their current conditions were not listed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 6, 2021 1:14 AM

^^ All the best people. ^^

by Anonymousreply 294April 6, 2021 1:36 AM

[quote] Just a week after Election Day, federal prosecutors charged someone who believed in then-President Donald Trump’s stolen-election lies with threatening to kill Sen. Chuck Schumer and other Democrats. Court papers indicate that the man, Staten Island sex offender Brian Maiorana, intends to plead guilty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 6, 2021 4:46 PM

Tensions are running high between guards and inmates at a D.C. jail housing many of the defendants in Jan. 6 cases, with at least one of those prisoners alleging that he was brutally beaten by correctional officers.

For weeks, Capitol riot defendants being held in Washington have complained that they are locked in their cells with virtually no human contact for 23 hours a day. But a startling, graphic account offered publicly in court on Tuesday by one such inmate, Ronald Sandlin, went further: alleging that guards have subjected those charged in the Jan. 6 events to violence, threats and verbal harassment.

“Myself and others involved in the Jan. 6 incident are scared for their lives, not from each other but from correctional officers,” Sandlin said during a bail hearing conducted by video before U.S. District Court Judge Dabney Friedrich. “I don’t understand how this is remotely acceptable,” he added, saying he was being subjected to “mental torture.”

In an unusual direct plea to the judge, Sandlin said another Capitol riot defendant, Ryan Samsel, “was severely beaten by correctional officers, [is now] blind in one eye, has a skull fracture and detached retina.”

Sandlin also described racial tension between minority guards and the largely white defendants, some of whom have been publicly accused of membership in or association with white supremacist groups.

Sandlin said guards tackled “to the ground” one high-profile prisoner, Richard Barnett, 60, who was photographed with his boot up on a desk in Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s office. Sandlin said one of the guards declared, “I hate all white people and your honky religion.”

Defense attorneys for Samsel and Barnett confirmed the episodes described in court by Sandlin, which they said they learned about from their clients, clients’ family members and other attorneys. “There is a pattern of abuse and of targeting of the defendants who are being held pursuant to what happened on Jan. 6,” said Joseph McBride of New York, a defense lawyer for Barnett. “It is targeted. It is ruthless. It is nonstop.”

“We intend on filing a lawsuit against the two specific guards and the facility responsible for this scenario because Ryan Samsel did not deserve to get targeted and treated like this,” Metcalf added.

Another attorney for Samsel, Elisabeth Pasqualini, said that her client was moved to another “undisclosed” location earlier on Tuesday and that the episode in which he was injured last month was under investigation by the FBI.

A D.C. jail spokesperson and an attorney who represents the D.C. government on such issues did not immediately respond to requests for comment on the allegations. Jail officials have previously informed the court that the Jan. 6 defendants have all been held in “restrictive housing” in order to protect them from potential altercations with other inmates.

“For their own safety and security, all of the detainees who are being held at the Jail in connection with the events that occurred on January 6, 2021 at the Capitol Building have been placed in restrictive housing,” Deputy Warden Michelle Jones said in a declaration submitted last month to Judge Royce Lamberth, who is presiding over a separate case related to Jan. 6.

One veteran D.C. defense attorney said many Capitol rioters were new to the District’s jail system and might believe they’re being specifically targeted when they’re simply unfamiliar with being in jail at all — particularly in the harsh conditions of 23-hour-a-day isolation.

Pasqualini said she recognized that many people might have little sympathy for those accused of storming the Capitol, but that people who haven’t been convicted of any crime shouldn’t face such harsh conditions or abuse.

“For anyone inclined to think as a charged ‘Capitol Rioter,’ Mr. Samsel got what he deserved, I say get down from your mountain top, the hypocrisy in that air is distorting your vision,” she said in a statement. “Either we live in a democracy that believes in due process and equal justice before the law or we do not.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 6, 2021 11:13 PM

Related to R296

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297April 6, 2021 11:16 PM

[quote]“Either we live in a democracy that believes in due process and equal justice before the law or we do not.”

Those who tried to prevent the ceremonial certification of the Presidential election have made clear that they do not wish to live in a democracy with due processes.

by Anonymousreply 298April 6, 2021 11:19 PM

Good ol boy = "He's a white Republican! Give him a break!"

by Anonymousreply 299April 6, 2021 11:50 PM

More terrorist maggot tears! They are delicious!

Fucking goddamned terrorists should be waterboarded at Gitmo. Fuck their precious entitled white boy fe-fes.

Bunch of pathetic, sniveling cowards. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, snowflake cunts.

by Anonymousreply 300April 7, 2021 12:07 AM

[quote] Jail responded that the meds he's complaining abt required authorization and they were unable to reach his dr. Lawyer said they called the wrong #. Judge advised him a better use of his time would have been to put the jail & the dr. in contact rather than file a motion with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301April 7, 2021 12:43 AM

[quote] According to a statement filed in court by FBI Special Agent Stephen Hart, Fitzgerald was part of a group that pushed its way into the Capitol against a group of police officers who were trying to keep rioters out of the building. Photographs included with the FBI statement highlighted Fitzgerald and include a photo of a man said to be Fitzgerald wearing a shirt that reads, in part, “There will be a Wild Protest, Washington, D.C., Jan. 6, 2021,

[quote] The slogan likely refers to a tweet by Trump in which he encouraged protesters to take to the streets of Washington on Jan. 6. “Be there, will be wild!” the former president tweeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302April 7, 2021 3:22 PM

Via email from charged riot suspect Brandon Straka:

Dear Patriot Family, Lately I’ve started to feel my mind go kind of numb on certain days. It’s been very jarring to go from being non-stop busy and on-the-go like I was to feeling rendered almost useless sometimes. Now don’t get me wrong. I know that that’s not true in any permanent kind of sense. But I’m doing as much as I am able to do everyday right now, and it just doesn’t feel like even close to enough.

It’s now been months since I’ve been able to do regular live videos, create new content to put out, do regular media interviews (which I was doing many, many times a week), plan and execute new events, travel and meet all of you. I don’t want to lose any pep. But this road has been long. It’s starting to feel too long and it’s not even over.

But I know I must stay focused. I know that God didn’t bring us this far to abandon us. That is never the case. So, the lesson for today is that we must all stay resilient, mission driven, and focused. Even if that means that for the present so many of our plans must be kept temporarily on hold.

Some days I’m feeling that I have to fight harder than others to stay grounded and to continue knowing that for right now my place is to step back and stay low until things work out. It’s been 71 days since this nightmare began for me. But I know I will be strong and make it to the finish line. The truth will prevail. Let’s all continue to pray for strength, unity, and firm resolve to pick up where we left off once all of this is behind us.

The email closes with a plea to “send checks” to a rented mailbox in Spanish Harlem, even though a crowdfunded “legal defense” drive has raised over $178,000. At last report, Straka has been ordered to remain at his parents’ home in Nebraska pending his first court hearing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 7, 2021 4:11 PM

I sure hope he loses pep.

by Anonymousreply 304April 7, 2021 4:13 PM

[quote]I don’t want to lose any pep.

Oh, hell, you can buy pep by the box.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305April 7, 2021 4:18 PM

His poor pep...what about his verve?

by Anonymousreply 306April 7, 2021 4:24 PM

[quote] A New Jersey man accused of being “at the frontline” of violence during the Jan. 6 insurrection boasted about his involvement online—then googled “Countries where you can buy citizenship” once he realized he would probably be caught, prosecutors say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 8, 2021 1:03 AM

[quote]Trump is speaking and everyone is walking there,” Quaglin said in one video before pointing to the Capitol and holding up his gas mask to show he is “ready.” “We will see how it goes. Proud of our boy.”

Moron. Your boy thinks you're a loser from New Jersey. Which you are. But go right ahead and risk your life for him.

by Anonymousreply 308April 8, 2021 1:37 AM

Your "boy" also thinks you're fat, ugly, stupid and your momma dresses you like an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 309April 8, 2021 5:09 AM

Seattle is reckoning with the news that at least 6 Seattle Police Department officers were in Washington D.C. on the day of the Capitol siege — the largest group of officers from a police department in the nation.

Advocates say the problem runs deeper.

Knowledge that 6 officers were in DC on Jan. 6 has only further strained the relationship between SPD and the city.

The OPA is currently working on dozens of investigations into unauthorized use of force against Black Lives Matter protesters last summer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310April 8, 2021 11:05 AM

Someone flipped on the Proud Boys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 8, 2021 6:29 PM

(Text in second tweet may be incorrect as it seems that it should read "Kevin's son, Hunter..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 8, 2021 9:03 PM

Proud Boys took to D.C. in droves as part of the so-called Million MAGA March, on Dec. 12. Police say four churches were vandalized that day

[quote] "The Proud Boys is not a legal entity, so I don't know what money they'd go after,” he told VICE News. “If they try to go after mine, I'd be happy to drag my balls across their face in court.”

[quote] Such bravado may prove misplaced, legal experts said, if the church’s high-powered legal team secures the court’s blessing to start searching for assets.

[quote] A review of business records by VICE News suggests top Proud Boys leaders have links to a network of LLCs in Florida and elsewhere, crowdfunding operations, and at least one online store selling Proud Boys–branded merch. These companies have hawked protein powder, gun-themed T-shirts, and even hoodies on behalf of former President Trump’s longtime confidant Roger Stone. Others, like the suggestively-named Daiquiri Brothers LLC based in Hawaii, only hint at a purpose.

[quote] Staking a claim on assets that aren’t transparently controlled by defendants named in the lawsuit would be a complex legal affair even if the church wins, legal experts said. And it would likely require further courtroom wrangling, as well as a decision by the church to move forward with claiming any damages awarded by the judge.

[quote] But if the church does go there, it could also unravel the inner workings of the high-profile far-right gang, reveal how the group funds its operations—and, potentially, force the Proud Boys to hand over assets, or even members’ personal property, to the church.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313April 9, 2021 2:06 PM

Bullhorn Lady

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 9, 2021 3:36 PM

The Washington Post's Rachel Weiner reports that an attorney representing retired New York City Police officer Thomas Webster argued to the United States District Court for the District of Columbia that his client should not be detained in his current conditions, which he described as a "dormitory setting."

The attorney went on to say that his client was not used to living in conditions that are usually reserved for people who commit "inner-city crimes."

"For a middle aged guy whose never been arrested before this has been a shock for him," said the attorney, who also touted his client's "sparkling" record as an New York cop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 9, 2021 7:14 PM

Snowflake piglet needs to suck it up and deal, r315.

I hear cops like pedos, don't end up doing well in prison.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time, asshole terrorist.

by Anonymousreply 316April 10, 2021 1:44 AM

[quote]By 3:37 p.m., the Pentagon sent its own security forces to guard the homes of defense leaders. No troops had yet reached the Capitol.

Hmmmm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317April 11, 2021 6:12 PM

[quote] Westbury faces charges of entering and remaining in restricted buildings, disorderly conduct in restricted buildings and in a Capitol building, and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building, according to the criminal complaint. It was unclear whether Westbury has a defense attorney.

[quote] The FBI said that after the Capitol attack, the bureau received a tip from a high school classmate of Westbury’s who identified him in videos posted on the social media platforms TikTok and Snapchat, where he is allegedly seen narrating his incursion into the government building.

[quote] The Snapchat video was then posted on a Twitter account of a friend of Westbury’s, according to court documents. FBI investigators identified Westbury in the videos and in an image posted on Reddit where he is seen wearing a gray sweatshirt and red hat taking a selfie inside the Capitol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 12, 2021 6:46 PM

[quote] Michael Lee Roche, 26, was arrested at his home, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office. He appeared before U.S. Magistrate Judge Alistair Newbern in Nashville on Tuesday afternoon.

[quote] "We did get a chance to storm the Capitol, and we made it to the chamber. We managed to convince the cops to let us through. They listened to reason. So when we got in the chamber we all started praying and shouting in the name of Jesus Christ and inviting Christ back into our state Capitol," the man said, according to Newbern's summary.

[quote] He faces seven misdemeanor counts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319April 14, 2021 12:42 PM

[quote]we all started praying and shouting in the name of Jesus Christ and inviting Christ back into our state Capitol

Is there any chance christians will ever be quiet? For even a minute?

by Anonymousreply 320April 14, 2021 1:18 PM

GOP Jesus...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321April 14, 2021 1:27 PM

Jesus wanted me to break into the Capitol and smear shit on the walls

by Anonymousreply 322April 14, 2021 3:04 PM

I tell you what, that jesus is some kind of freak.

by Anonymousreply 323April 14, 2021 3:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324April 14, 2021 4:18 PM

[quote]Sam Montoya, a video editor for Alex Jones’ InfoWars website, has been arrested for storming the Capitol on Jan. 6

Too bad he couldn't edit himself out of the videos taken at the Capitol that day.

by Anonymousreply 325April 14, 2021 6:51 PM

Proud Boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326April 16, 2021 2:59 AM

[quote] On Friday, Senior U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth, a Ronald Reagan appointee, said in crystal clear fashion that he felt the defendant’s actions mocked the earlier court order.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327April 16, 2021 9:49 PM

^ha ha

She will say her lawyer told her to.

by Anonymousreply 328April 16, 2021 10:13 PM

Kirschner: Oath Keeper Pleading Guilty ‘Will Start The Dominos Falling’ | The Last Word | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 17, 2021 3:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330April 18, 2021 12:46 AM

^ Guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree

by Anonymousreply 331April 18, 2021 1:04 AM

[quote] “It’s a charge in most jurisdictions to misuse police services,” the officer said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 22, 2021 1:16 AM

Meanwhile...

Cities Dropping Charges Against BLM Protesters Because Cops Had No Evidence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333April 22, 2021 4:04 PM

[quote] According to her LinkedIn page, Janise Middleton, 50, is a billing manager for Angels Care Home Health in Gainesville and graduated from Arlington High School. She moderated a Parkinson’s support group, according to the Gainesville Register.

[quote] Mark Middleton, 51, a volunteer firefighter and pilot, works at Nortex Communications, an internet service provider in Muenster, and has a master’s degree in theology from Liberty University, according to his LinkedIn.

[quote] A spokesman for Nortex Communications said Mark Middleton started at the company in October selling broadband services and was no longer employed as of Thursday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 22, 2021 10:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 23, 2021 2:19 PM

It is really hard to imagine someone selected that^ as a person worth hooking up with, or going on a date with, or whatever Bumble does.

by Anonymousreply 336April 24, 2021 2:41 AM

I so appreciate the drip - drip - drip of this thread every day. Thank you to those who find these bits of news and share them. (Or one of you who is very dedicated.)

by Anonymousreply 337April 24, 2021 2:42 AM

[quote] A family member turned in an Ocala man who went to Washington D.C. “knowing full well they were going to break in” to the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, according to the U.S. Justice Department. Kenneth Kelly, 58, also sent text messages saying he entered the Capitol by breaking windows, an affidavit said. He turned himself in Friday at the Middle District of Florida U.S. Attorney’s Office in Ocala.

[quote] Pictures from surveillance video and text messages provided to the FBI show Kelly inside the Capitol, which he kept referring to as the White House, the affidavit said. “Inside the White house via breaking in windows,” a text message said. “Tree of liberty was watered today.” The family member told FBI agents Kelly had “extreme political views” and mentioned the conspiracy site “QAnon” a couple months before the riot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338April 24, 2021 3:17 PM

r337 - The thread's longevity has to do with its basic, all encompassing title. Like the Treason or Coronavirus Megathread threads.

by Anonymousreply 339April 24, 2021 7:11 PM

No, not really. Every day (or more frequently) someone new is arrested or some details break about out of the insurrectionists. People all over the country who took part in one event in D.C. three months ago. One Federal investigation, slowly pulling in the net.

by Anonymousreply 340April 24, 2021 11:25 PM

Yes, r340, really. If someone starts a thread specifically about the new "someone new", that thread will have a limited shelf life. The umbrella title makes this an appropriate thread for every development relating to Jan. 6th and giving it longevity because those developments are going to be coming for some time.

by Anonymousreply 341April 24, 2021 11:36 PM

[quote]Florida man arrested in Capitol riot said he was breaking into White House, feds say

I really need to start collecting "Florida man" headlines. Unending comedy.

by Anonymousreply 342April 25, 2021 1:17 AM

[quote]Yes, [R340], really.

You are incorrect.

by Anonymousreply 343April 25, 2021 3:41 AM

R339 Thank you! I tried.

Also, thanks to all the continuing thread starters and contributors. Let’s keep this series alive until justice is fully served.

by Anonymousreply 344April 25, 2021 3:49 AM

MAGA Rioter Grovels Before Judge For Mocking Mask Order

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 27, 2021 4:37 PM

Republican Leader Torched For Defending Trump's Response To Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346April 27, 2021 6:25 PM

Republican Congressman Barricaded Himself In Bathroom With Sword During Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347April 28, 2021 10:56 PM

Pelosi On Capitol Riot: I Will Never Forgive Those People, President Who Instigated The Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348April 28, 2021 11:05 PM

[bold]Breaking: FBI breaks into Homer, Alaska house, looking for Nancy Pelosi’s laptop[/bold]

. . .

It was a case of mistaken identity, but the FBI now has possession of Marilyn’s HP Probook laptop. The photo above is on the FBI website as a person of interest in the January 6 surge into the U.S. Capitol, during which Pelosi’s laptop was stolen. The photo above is of the woman the FBI is looking for. Marilyn has no real social media presence or photos online.

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349April 30, 2021 4:18 PM

An Oregon state rep was just charged for letting protesters into the state Capitol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350May 2, 2021 6:41 PM

[quote]Video obtained of the US Capitol riots via a legal challenge by ⁦@ nbcwashington⁩ is perhaps more telling in how it *sounds*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351May 3, 2021 12:49 AM

[quote]BUSTED: Capitol insurrectionist is counting ballots at controversial Arizona election audit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352May 3, 2021 1:49 AM

Trump Supporter Found Guilty Of Threatening To Kill Members Of Congress After Jan. 6 Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353May 4, 2021 3:05 PM

Trump Lawyers Up After Being Sued By Capitol Police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354May 4, 2021 4:42 PM

Soldier in the Wisconsin National Guard charged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355May 4, 2021 5:14 PM

R350 Good!

by Anonymousreply 356May 4, 2021 5:55 PM

Josh Hawley Defends Pre-Capitol Riot Raised Fist Moment | The 11th Hour | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357May 5, 2021 9:11 PM

Capitol Rioter Goes Completely Berserk During Court Hearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358May 9, 2021 2:34 AM

r358 link is five minutes of a bald guy talking about someone going beserk - but not any actual video of the insurrectionist becoming irate and belligerent.

by Anonymousreply 359May 9, 2021 4:16 PM

So you think it's false, r359?

by Anonymousreply 360May 9, 2021 4:23 PM

Trump Told Military To Protect His Supporters During Capitol Riot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361May 13, 2021 5:25 PM

Republicans Claim Capitol Riot Never Happened During Bizarre Hearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362May 13, 2021 5:26 PM

R361 Wow.

by Anonymousreply 363May 13, 2021 5:26 PM

[quote]Republicans Claim Capitol Riot Never Happened During Bizarre Hearing

And why not? Deplorables will believe anything.

by Anonymousreply 364May 13, 2021 5:29 PM

Next thing you know, R364, they will start claiming the Capitol attack was all a hologram.

by Anonymousreply 365May 13, 2021 5:45 PM

Fucking zombies.

by Anonymousreply 366May 13, 2021 6:09 PM

Rep Andrew Clyde's Lies About Capitol Attack Make Him Star Defense Witness in Insurrectionist Trials

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367May 15, 2021 11:25 PM

Throwing this in here:

Republicans Rewrite History of the Capitol Riot, Hampering an Inquiry

Republicans in Congress are insisting that any investigation into the Jan. 6 attack include an examination of left-wing violence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368May 16, 2021 12:19 AM

Republican Who Compared Rioters To Tourists Seen Barricading Door During Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369May 17, 2021 11:28 PM

House Republicans Responding To Jan. 6th From A Mercenary Perspective

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370May 18, 2021 12:46 AM

A Colorado man who allegedly participated in the January 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol is now accused of shooting a mountain lion – after a judge warned him he is not allowed to possess illegal firearms.

Patrick Montgomery was charged in January with illegally entering the Capitol and disorderly conduct during the riots, among other things, according to court documents.

Since his arrest, Montgomery has been on pre-trial release, but according to court documents, he has violated his release conditions, and prosecutors are seeking to revoke it.

In February, he was was ordered, among other things, "not [to] violate federal, state, or local law while on release," "do not commit any Federal or State crimes," and "do not possess illegal firearms," according to the documents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371May 18, 2021 12:51 AM

Kevin McCarthy says he opposes January 6 commission

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372May 18, 2021 3:37 PM

R369 These motherfuckers are something else.

by Anonymousreply 373May 18, 2021 3:44 PM

R371 - so, he got caught hunting mountain lions with his dogs 11 months prior. Aren't mountain lions protected? Sounds like he goes out of his way to come across things he can destroy.

by Anonymousreply 374May 18, 2021 3:53 PM

R374 He was also sentenced to six years in prison in the 90s for armed robbery and was prohibited from owning a gun, but, you know, freedomz!

by Anonymousreply 375May 18, 2021 4:33 PM

This scumbag with his false equivalencies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376May 19, 2021 12:56 PM

'Holy cow': See Rep. Ryan's stunned reaction to House vote

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377May 20, 2021 9:42 PM

Mike And Greg Pence Might Not Be Seeing Eye To Eye After This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378May 21, 2021 4:42 PM

'Mitch, please': Acosta on McConnell's remarks about Jan. 6 commission

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379May 23, 2021 1:10 AM

UH-OH: Trump Rioters Try "Trump Defense" in Criminal Case

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380May 23, 2021 7:58 PM

^ But I thought the rioters were all antifa!!!!

by Anonymousreply 381May 23, 2021 8:03 PM

Republicans Have Lots Of Criticism, Few Answers | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382May 24, 2021 4:58 PM

Capitol Rioters Start Turning On One Another As Trials Approach

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383May 24, 2021 5:44 PM

^ I'm popping the popcorn as we speak!

by Anonymousreply 384May 24, 2021 5:48 PM

[quote]Capitol Rioters Start Turning On One Another As Trials Approach

Ooh, this should be great fun!

by Anonymousreply 385May 24, 2021 6:40 PM

New Doc Shows ‘Dangerous, Delusional Beliefs’ On Capitol Attack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386May 24, 2021 9:02 PM

R380 This could prove very useful in the upcoming investigation.

by Anonymousreply 387May 24, 2021 9:35 PM

Alleged Capitol Rioter Tries The 'Tourist' Defense

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388May 24, 2021 10:20 PM

Capitol Rioters Refuse Plea Deals Because They Think Trump Will Save Them

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389May 25, 2021 7:36 PM

^ lol lol lol

by Anonymousreply 390May 25, 2021 7:49 PM

[quote]Capitol Rioters Refuse Plea Deals Because They Think Trump Will Save Them

The same way Trump rushed to their defense when they were arrested? The saying "you can't fix stupid" is never more apt than when applied to deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 391May 25, 2021 8:04 PM

[quote]Capitol Rioters Refuse Plea Deals Because They Think Trump Will Save Them

Of course he'll save them. They know that Biden is merely "occupying" the White House and that Trump is still the duly elected president!

by Anonymousreply 392May 25, 2021 8:11 PM

I need advice regarding online interaction with a deplorable who claimed to have been there and 'saw everything.'

A few weeks ago I started a thread (on NextDoor, of all places) asking Trumpers how they could justify the storming of the capitol and continued support for The Orange Shit Stain. One responded that the rioting was mostly caused by antifa and Democrats trying to make TOSS look bad and aided by mainstream media. She said she had been there at least one day earlier so would have been primed to see and hear a lot. I asked her if she saw a lot of violence caused by the leftists why hadn't she cooperated with the FBI and turned them in. She stopped responding after that exchange but I've been wondering if she was there and witnessed "everything" then wouldn't law enforcement want to speak with her, even if she's full of shit.

My question is: Should I leave this alone or should I forward what I've just written to the FBI or a tip 'hotline'? Would I be pursing justice or revenge? There is no indication she's done anything wrong besides being a deplorable, possibly a lying one..

by Anonymousreply 393May 25, 2021 8:52 PM

I think the FBI would LURVE to talk to someone who has declared they have so much information about the events.

It's a shame Republicans won't vote for an investigation of the Jan. 6 events, so that the antifa evildoers could be made known.

by Anonymousreply 394May 26, 2021 1:29 AM

[quote]One responded that the rioting was mostly caused by antifa and Democrats trying to make TOSS look bad and aided by mainstream media.

The rioters who gave proud accounts of their actions on social media and to TV reporters -- were they crisis actors?

by Anonymousreply 395May 26, 2021 3:31 AM

I'm stealing this from another thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396May 28, 2021 3:10 AM

Matt Gaetz Tells Crazed Citizens They Have A Right To Attack The Government

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397May 28, 2021 7:41 PM

^^ Flop sweat. He's getting desperate, like the cornered rat he is. ^^

by Anonymousreply 398May 28, 2021 7:57 PM

Paul Gosar pays tribute to terrorist Ashli Babbitt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399May 28, 2021 8:50 PM

And Gosar voted against the Jan. 6th commission

by Anonymousreply 400May 28, 2021 8:54 PM

His tweet...and the responses....

Em @emm_257 2h

Replying to @DrPaulGosar

I watched the video.

I saw Trump’s terrorists lift her up and in to the line of fire. They made her take the bullet.

And when she fell? They scattered. A plainclothes officer ran to her aid. Her “friends” left her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401May 28, 2021 9:01 PM

He also steals from a U2 song about Martin Luther King. Idiot

by Anonymousreply 402May 28, 2021 9:03 PM

The freak who broke into Nancy Pelosi's office is using his crimes to raise money

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403May 30, 2021 6:23 PM

R403 Insane.

by Anonymousreply 404May 30, 2021 8:27 PM

The Oath Keepers were calling for Civil War

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405May 31, 2021 2:23 AM

Former Trump advisor Michael Flynn is calling for a coup like they had in Myanmar!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406May 31, 2021 2:26 AM

[quote]Former Trump advisor Michael Flynn is calling for a coup like they had in Myanmar!

Come on, all you deplorables! Put down the Twinkies and Doritos, get off the sofa and take it to the streets!

by Anonymousreply 407May 31, 2021 2:42 AM

New Oath Keepers Conspiracy Indictment Proves Republicans Wrong that there was "No Insurrection"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408May 31, 2021 10:55 PM

CNN asks GOP senator why he didn't vote for January 6 commission

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409June 1, 2021 8:31 PM

[quote]CNN asks GOP senator why he didn't vote for January 6 commission

And his answer was typical white Republican politician bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 410June 1, 2021 8:41 PM

Pelosi Weighing Options On How To move Forward With Jan. 6 Commission

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411June 2, 2021 5:34 PM

'Disgraceful': Officer who defended the Capitol on January 6 slams McConnell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412June 3, 2021 3:57 PM

One of them assaulted his pregnant girlfriend. Nice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413June 3, 2021 5:13 PM

Guess which state has the most rioters?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414June 3, 2021 5:51 PM

Ghouliani is now doing commercials for My Pillow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 4, 2021 4:44 AM

139 Republicans Voted to Cover Up the Insurrection They Incited

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416June 4, 2021 4:10 PM

Bunch of fucking pathetic losers.

They ALL make me sick.

I laugh at their feeble king and their adoring worship.

by Anonymousreply 417June 4, 2021 6:44 PM

Another winner in this bunch:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418June 4, 2021 7:40 PM

Federal Prosecutors Expect To Charge 550 Individuals In Capitol Riot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419June 4, 2021 9:09 PM

Oregon State rep made an instructional video on how to breach the Oregon state capitol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420June 5, 2021 3:49 AM

This guy seems like a real charmer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421June 7, 2021 6:13 PM

Incredible, R418. I have no words…

by Anonymousreply 422June 7, 2021 6:45 PM

Indeed, r421!

Ryan, 38, of Bristol, Pennsylvania, has been convicted at least four times for attacking women. In 2011, he beat his pregnant girlfriend and threw her into a canal in an attempted drowning. And just months before the #CapitolAttack, a warrant for his arrest was issued for breaking into a woman’s home to rape and choke her until she became unconscious.

by Anonymousreply 423June 7, 2021 6:47 PM

R423 Somebody should dedicate a thread to Ol’ Bristol.

by Anonymousreply 424June 8, 2021 12:59 AM

Keilar presses Democrat: Why didn't riot report include the word 'insurrection'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425June 8, 2021 6:19 PM

The Line

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426June 9, 2021 4:04 PM

Fox REFUSES to Run Ad Where Police Condemn Trump Rioters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427June 10, 2021 1:55 AM

The freak who let rioters into the Oregon State House was expelled

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428June 11, 2021 7:10 PM

^^^^^GOOD!

Now lock him up for domestic terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 429June 11, 2021 9:09 PM

Father and son stormed the Capitol and tried to blame antifa

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430June 11, 2021 9:29 PM

Wow, shocker! Putin's favorite congressman Dana Rohrabacher was at the Capitol on Jan. 6th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431June 14, 2021 11:54 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432June 15, 2021 12:08 AM

SHOCK: Alex Jones Says He Coordinated Riots with Trump White House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433June 15, 2021 12:48 AM

Paul Gosar continues his love affair with Ashli Babbitt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434June 16, 2021 2:00 AM

Keilar and Berman call out GOP who voted against honoring police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435June 16, 2021 5:20 PM

GOP Congressman Refuses To Shake Hands With Officer Beaten In Jan. 6 Attack

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436June 17, 2021 4:47 PM

Tucker Carlson Wildly Claims FBI Behind Trump Riots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437June 18, 2021 1:58 AM

The FBI needs to break their foot off in ol' Mophead the Liar's ass, r437.

I'd pay good money to watch him snivel and cry on TV under interrogation.

Fuck, let's just waterboard the fucking terrorist shit bag and get it over with.

by Anonymousreply 438June 18, 2021 5:01 AM

From Wednesday:

Trump Spokeswoman Calls Riots "Peaceful Protest" in Sick Video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 439June 19, 2021 5:56 PM

Acosta awards Carlson 'BS factory employee of the month' distinction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440June 19, 2021 11:43 PM

Parler Actually Sent FBI Dozens Of Warnings About Capitol Riot Extremists

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441June 20, 2021 5:57 PM

DOJ/Garland Need to Address the Nation on the Investigation into those who Incited the Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442June 23, 2021 11:53 PM

'Afraid Of The Truth': Pelosi Flexes On McConnell And Trump With MAGA Riot Probe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443June 25, 2021 1:24 AM

'He is white rage': Keilar calls out Tucker Carlson

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444June 25, 2021 7:10 PM

Capitol Riot Suspect Announces He's Running For Congress In The Wrong District

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445June 25, 2021 7:21 PM

The 139 Republicans Who Voted Against Certifying The Election Have Faced No Consequences

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 446June 27, 2021 6:03 PM

Jeffries: Wouldn’t Be Shocked If GOP Put Marjorie Taylor Greene On Jan. 6 Committee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447June 27, 2021 10:17 PM

I wish I had the power to curse those 139 Republican lawmakers referenced in r446 with hourly recurring explosive diarrhea for the rest of their lives.

by Anonymousreply 448June 29, 2021 12:56 AM

This one seems like a real winner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449July 1, 2021 2:41 AM

Pelosi Appoints Liz Cheney To Jan. 6th Committee, As More Capitol Rioters Face Justice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450July 2, 2021 5:04 PM

MAGA rioter was told to stay away from guns. He bought 34.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 451July 2, 2021 6:29 PM

Now MAGA rioters are accompanying GOP members of Congress on their border trip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452July 2, 2021 6:31 PM

Angry Capitol Rioter Demands Trump Pay His Legal Bills

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453July 2, 2021 8:56 PM

Proud Boys Are Trying To Infiltrate Local Governments Across The Country

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454July 3, 2021 10:51 PM

This belongs in this thread....

Day of Rage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455July 4, 2021 2:41 PM

What needs to happen is to use the 14th amendment to get rid of these traitorous congressmen/congresswomen. It' pretty godamned clear: 14th, Section 3 No Person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

I say throw them ALL out of Congress, esp Bobert, Gosar in the House, and Johnsen, Tuberville and Hawley in the Senate. Then strip the rioters and affiliated traitorous fucks of their US citizenships, even temporarily . Might require a 'creative' reading of the 14th but it's been invoked for other legal maneuverings. It would certainly get their attention.

by Anonymousreply 456July 5, 2021 6:41 AM

Agree, r456. These dumb fucks are starting to realize that they are charged with FELONIES which means they cannot vote nor can they have their precious prick substitute (guns).

But since they're white, they'll be given a pass.

They are need to be lined up and shot so the rest of these MAGAt trash understands attacks against the US will not be tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 457July 5, 2021 7:15 AM

"But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability."

There's your rub, r456.

by Anonymousreply 458July 5, 2021 2:49 PM

Jesus...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459July 5, 2021 6:26 PM

545 Insurrectionists Now Charged as New Court Filing Reveals Assault on New York Times Reporter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460July 6, 2021 3:11 AM

545! That's excellent. Have any of them been given proper prison terms yet?

by Anonymousreply 461July 6, 2021 3:16 AM

MyPillow CEO Says Trump Will Be President Again On August 13th

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462July 7, 2021 6:17 PM

I'll admit I'm not sure what that means R458. Does a 2/3 majority need to vote to remove those convicted of insurrection OR 2/3 to strike that section? Either way that would be a crystallizing media event and provide some clarity as to what was planned and by whom.

TRUMPER = TRAITOR

by Anonymousreply 463July 8, 2021 6:23 AM

^^ "to remove those convicted of insurrection and rebellion...."

by Anonymousreply 464July 8, 2021 6:33 AM

Boys and their toys...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465July 9, 2021 7:50 PM

How January 6th Trutherism Puts A Target On Police

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466July 9, 2021 8:05 PM

Oath Keepers asshole seen at CPAC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467July 10, 2021 2:46 AM

White Nationalists are being welcomed at CPAC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468July 10, 2021 7:47 PM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469July 10, 2021 8:33 PM

Kayleigh's sis...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470July 11, 2021 1:22 AM

Maria Bartiromo describes Ashli Babbitt as "a wonderful woman"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471July 11, 2021 5:04 PM

Trump thinks Ashli Babbitt is "innocent" and "wonderful"

And there was "love in the air" at the insurrection

Sure, and the Beer Hall Putsch was just a fun drinking party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472July 11, 2021 7:55 PM

Hint, hint art collectors!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473July 11, 2021 9:32 PM

It looks like he's raping it.

by Anonymousreply 474July 11, 2021 9:38 PM

From r473...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475July 11, 2021 9:39 PM

Trump just told 12 lies about January 6 on Fox News

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476July 12, 2021 5:09 PM

Mo Brooks Destroyed His Own Legal Defense During CPAC Speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477July 12, 2021 9:39 PM

FBI Releases New Video Of Officers Dragged Into Crowd During Capitol Riot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478July 12, 2021 10:06 PM

Woman who wanted to hang Nancy Pelosi says she can't be charged because she's a "self-governed individual"

Okay, bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479July 13, 2021 6:48 PM

Ivanka spent hours trying to persuade Trump to call off rioters, new book claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 480July 16, 2021 12:54 AM

Guess she wasn't persuasive enough

by Anonymousreply 481July 16, 2021 1:03 AM

[quote] Tuck was also the senior pastor at Lighthouse Church in Apopka.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482July 16, 2021 11:59 AM

Ali Alexander is calling for a Civil War

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483July 20, 2021 12:48 AM

8 months...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484July 20, 2021 12:51 AM

Defendant Hodgkins Receives Lenient Sentence. How Will It Impact Other Insurrection Prosecutions?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485July 20, 2021 3:55 AM

Virginia cop charged in Capitol riot arrested AGAIN for keeping explosives in his home while indicted

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486July 22, 2021 2:20 AM

Jim Jordan Says Democrats Are Responsible For Capitol Riot By ‘Normalizing Anarchy’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487July 22, 2021 6:50 PM

'This is like listening to Nixon drunk rambling': Cooper reacts to new Trump audio

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488July 22, 2021 8:51 PM

Tucker Carlson Attacks Black Capitol Police Officer Ahead of Testimony

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489July 22, 2021 11:43 PM

[quote] Heavy metal band Iced Earth’s guitarist Jon Schaffer, who pleaded guilty to charges related to the Capitol riot, had feces thrown at him and faced death threats during a hellish stint at an Indiana jail, according to his lawyer. The comments made during a March court hearing were revealed Thursday, prompting Schaffer’s transfer to a Washington, D.C., jail before he was released on bail in April. “My client, who is presumed innocent, has just gone through two months of hell where other people were throwing feces at him and urine at him and threatening his life in a horrible, horrible situation,” Schaffer’s attorney Marc Victor said at the hearing, according to the Indianapolis Star. Schaffer was segregated due to his public status but it led to prisoners tormenting him.

[quote] Schaffer, a self-described founding member of the Oath Keepers, became the first insurrectionist to plead guilty and cooperate with the feds. He is expected to face between 3.5-4.5 years in prison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490July 25, 2021 1:48 PM

Hearing thread...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491July 27, 2021 5:29 PM

Capitol police officer Michael Fanone is getting hateful voicemail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492August 2, 2021 12:07 AM

Another Capitol police officer has committed suicide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493August 2, 2021 8:34 PM

Third D.C. Police Officer Who Responded To Capitol Riot Has Died By Suicide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494August 2, 2021 9:01 PM

Fuck.

They ALL have to be suffering some serious PTSD. They need to be getting some counseling.

by Anonymousreply 495August 2, 2021 10:05 PM

Actually, it's FOUR Capitol police officers who have died from suicide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496August 3, 2021 3:12 AM

Really sad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497August 3, 2021 3:14 AM

DOJ Demands To Know How ‘Broke’ Proud Boy Member Got Over $900,000 To Pay His Bond

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498August 5, 2021 8:05 PM

MAGA "Organizer" "Going Back to the Capitol" on September 18

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499August 6, 2021 6:37 PM

[quote] After being arrested on federal charges related to the insurrection on July 1, Haynes was released on $10,000 bond — before being put on house arrest with GPS monitoring. On July 27, Covington was arrested at his home on state charges of malicious wounding and strangulation, both felonies, as well as multiple misdemeanor offenses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500August 12, 2021 6:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501August 12, 2021 9:43 PM

An Ohio man who was identified by online investigators in the aftermath of the Jan. 6 attack was arrested by the FBI on Thursday and charged with attacking law enforcement during a brutal siege on the western side of the U.S. Capitol Building.

Dave Mehaffie of Dayton, Ohio, was known to online investigators as #TunnelCommander because he was issuing orders to members of the mob who were attacking officers during a brutal battle at the lower western terrace entrance to the Capitol.

Mehaffie was 86-AFO on the FBI’s Capitol wanted list, meaning he was wanted for assault on a federal officer. The arrest of #TunnelCommander is yet another boost for online “Sedition Hunters” who have used open-source information to identify the rioters who took part in the Jan. 6 Capitol attack.

Mehaffie was previously targeted in a federal lawsuit for blocking the entrances to abortion facilities around the country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502August 12, 2021 11:38 PM

^ I'm glad they caught that douche

by Anonymousreply 503August 12, 2021 11:53 PM

That douche needs to be castrated and in prison for the rest of his pathetic life.

No parole. Ever.

No visitors. Solitary.

by Anonymousreply 504August 13, 2021 2:01 AM

‘That’s a threat’: McCabe reacts to Trump’s remark about officer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505August 13, 2021 2:59 AM

Ted Cruz Calls Capitol Rioters ‘Peaceful Supporters’ In Gross Defense Of Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506August 15, 2021 9:04 PM

Ted is so full of shit. And he looks fat as hell, too

by Anonymousreply 507August 15, 2021 9:06 PM

[quote] The feds have arrested a body-building Trump fanatic who dragged a cop down the steps outside the tunnel on Jan. 6

[quote] Logan Barnhart of Michigan #catsweat has graced the cover of AT LEAST three romance novels.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508August 17, 2021 5:33 PM

Nothing's more peaceful than dragging a cop down a flight of stairs

by Anonymousreply 509August 17, 2021 6:07 PM

Roid rage?

by Anonymousreply 510August 18, 2021 12:31 AM

White Terrorist Rage.

by Anonymousreply 511August 18, 2021 3:37 AM

Lynchin' Rage!

by Anonymousreply 512August 18, 2021 3:38 AM

Patti Page, the Lynchin' Rage!

by Anonymousreply 513August 18, 2021 3:53 AM

Marjorie Taylor Greene Demands Capitol Rioters Be Released From Prison Because Of The Taliban

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514August 18, 2021 5:20 PM

Hmmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515August 18, 2021 7:05 PM

OH NO: Trump Supporters Demanding Violence If No Reinstatement

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516August 19, 2021 1:19 AM

moar thirst traps of R508

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517August 19, 2021 1:27 AM

[quote] A Tennessee sheriff's deputy assaulted a fellow law enforcement officer and then attempted to use his status to gain access to the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, according to a motion filed by the U.S. Attorney's Office Wednesday.

[quote] Ronald Colton McAbee, a 27-year-old Williamson County sheriff's deputy, was arrested Aug. 17 after the FBI received a tip he was the man in officer-worn body camera footage who attempted to fight a Metropolitan Police Department officer and drag another into the mob storming the Capitol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518August 20, 2021 12:46 PM

A minister is reporting on the Proud Boys rally in Oregon.

Apparently someone just set of a smoke bomb without checking the wind direction first and gassed everybody...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519August 22, 2021 10:36 PM

Proud Boys now indiscriminately destroying property in Portland.

Will the GOP denounce this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520August 23, 2021 12:47 AM

This is the problem with the lenient sentences; these people really believe they should be immune from the law.

(And having members of congress calling them "political prisoners" does NOT help)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521August 23, 2021 10:43 PM

We shall see what Congressional phone records turn up.

by Anonymousreply 522August 24, 2021 5:38 PM

Alex Jones' Infowars Host Charged in Trump Riots

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523August 24, 2021 9:10 PM

Sidney Powell Thinks January 6th Was FBI Sting To Capture Trump Supporters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524August 25, 2021 3:48 PM

I love how they think the FBI is super liberal and out to get all conservatives. Did tons of far left liberals sign up to join the FBI when I wasn't looking?

by Anonymousreply 525August 25, 2021 5:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526August 25, 2021 7:32 PM

Proud Boy Enrique Tarrio Sentenced to Prison But the Fed Prosecutors Might Not Be Done With Him Yet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527August 25, 2021 7:51 PM

Anti-Vax Lawyer For Multiple Capitol Riot Suspects On Ventilator With COVID

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528August 26, 2021 4:39 PM

^ Ha ha!

by Anonymousreply 529August 26, 2021 5:17 PM

The officer who shot TERRORIST Ashli Babbitt has come forward

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530August 27, 2021 12:15 AM

Secret Service Warned Capitol Police About Dangerous Trump Fans Day Before Riot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531August 27, 2021 12:48 AM

Jan. 6th organizer is trying to blame Nancy Pelosi and Democrats for Ashli Babbitt's death. Sorry, hon, if you want to know who's responsible for her death his name rhymes with Ronald Rump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532August 27, 2021 11:59 PM

January 6th Committee Seeking Communications Records From Certain Members Of Congress

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533August 28, 2021 8:19 PM

and 15 Social Media platforms...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534August 28, 2021 8:24 PM

The woman who is running against AOC in 2022 has been exposed as a Capitol rioter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535August 29, 2021 4:14 AM

Ahem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536August 29, 2021 6:35 PM

Wow, r536, Trump didn't care if his people died when the Capitol was on fire.

by Anonymousreply 537August 29, 2021 6:48 PM

So by Gym knew it wasn't "Antifa".

by Anonymousreply 538August 29, 2021 6:50 PM

^ Matt Gaetz, too

by Anonymousreply 539August 29, 2021 6:54 PM

George Takei's response to the tweet at r536 was something akin to "Donnie was in charge of Antifa?"

It looks like Q is gonna get hit with a subpoena. Isn't he the shit bag that runs 8kunt?

by Anonymousreply 540August 30, 2021 12:25 AM

First Insurrection Trial Set for 10/18; Answers to FAQs About the Insurrection Cases

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541August 30, 2021 3:30 PM

Lawyer For MAGA Rioter Says Trump Is To Blame For Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542August 30, 2021 8:51 PM

Rep. Madison Cawthorn Warns Of 'Bloodshed' If Election Fraud Occurs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543August 31, 2021 4:09 PM

Data Proves Justice System Harsher Towards Black Lives Matter Protestors Than Capitol Rioters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544August 31, 2021 7:48 PM

Lauren Boebert promises an "uprising"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545August 31, 2021 8:35 PM

^ Oops I posted the wrong link above

by Anonymousreply 546August 31, 2021 8:35 PM

Here's the correct Boebert link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547August 31, 2021 8:49 PM

Is part of Lauren's "uprising" going to be her husband jerking off in front of little girls again?

by Anonymousreply 548September 1, 2021 1:54 AM

Madison Cawthorn Says He's Trying To ‘Bust Out’ Capitol Rioters From Jail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 549September 1, 2021 8:54 PM

The so-called "QAnon Shaman" set to plead guilty on Friday, docket indicates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550September 2, 2021 6:56 PM

Trump's Groups Paid MILLIONS To Organizers Of January 6th Rally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551September 2, 2021 10:34 PM

Big surprise, r551.

by Anonymousreply 552September 3, 2021 5:49 PM

Defendant Jacob Chansley Pleads Guilty; Kevin McCarthy Caught in a Lie Trying to Clear Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553September 4, 2021 11:03 PM

Lauren Boebert Partied In New York With Capitol Rioters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554September 16, 2021 3:28 PM

[quote] Nancy Pelosi wondered after the Capitol riot if there was anyone at the White House who wasn't kissing Trump's 'fat butt': book

God I love this woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555September 16, 2021 5:41 PM

^ Nancy should start posting at the DL

by Anonymousreply 556September 16, 2021 6:08 PM

I'm sure she will when she gets a minute, r556.

by Anonymousreply 557September 16, 2021 6:15 PM

They are "rationing care" in Idaho because of being overwhelmed by Covid patients

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558September 16, 2021 6:30 PM

Republicans, Wary of Political Fallout, Steer Clear of Rally for Riot Suspects

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559September 16, 2021 8:46 PM

Keilar: GOP supports right-wing rally even if they won't be there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560September 17, 2021 6:42 PM

Expert On 'Justice for J6' Extremists: 'This Is Less Than The B-Team'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561September 17, 2021 7:29 PM

I am worried for the news organizations at tomorrow's J-6 rally. They won't be behind the fence around the Capitol although maybe they should be. Most of these traitors have learned it is not a good idea to be filmed committing crimes like they did on Jan 6th. Will they go after the news crews?

by Anonymousreply 562September 17, 2021 9:12 PM

If the J6 Rally on 9/18 is Relatively Peaceful, What Will That Tell Us About the Violence of 1/6?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563September 18, 2021 1:21 AM

Man Arrested On Weapons Violation At D.C. Rally For Jan. 6 Defendants

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564September 19, 2021 12:02 AM

Why Was the J6 Rally a Spectacular Flop? Here are the Two Big Takeaways from Today's Failed Rally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565September 19, 2021 2:43 AM

Reporter shows DC rallygoer video of Jan. 6 attack. See his reaction

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566September 19, 2021 4:04 PM

Colleague Says Marjorie Taylor Greene Was ‘Gleeful’ During Capitol Riot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567September 27, 2021 5:33 PM

Desperate Trump Sues To Keep January 6th Records A Secret

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568September 30, 2021 5:54 PM

R568, that just makes him look guiltier

by Anonymousreply 569September 30, 2021 8:35 PM

Jan. 6 Committee Hopes 11 More Subpoenas Will Answer Their Questions

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570October 1, 2021 12:03 AM

Two Minutes on Why Donald Trump is Guilty of Inciting a Riot/Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571October 1, 2021 4:43 PM

Shocking Audio Reveals Capitol Police Were Overwhelmed BEFORE Capitol Riot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572October 4, 2021 2:54 PM

Riot Reckoning?: Trump Aides Face Possible 'Criminal Referrals'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573October 5, 2021 12:30 AM

Jon Karl's exclusive reporting about Trump’s actions on Jan 6. from his book ‘Betrayal’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574October 10, 2021 7:01 PM

Cops Had Advanced Warnings At Least A Week Before Capitol Riot And Didn't Prepare

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575October 10, 2021 7:20 PM

Hmmm....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576October 13, 2021 12:39 AM

Capitol Rioter Represents Himself, Accidentally Admits To More Crimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577October 14, 2021 2:42 AM

Peaceful Pledge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578October 14, 2021 10:47 PM

Tough Guy Trump Says He Totally Would've Stopped Capitol Rioters From Doing Bad Things

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579October 20, 2021 5:47 PM

Officer Fanone: We're 'Doomed To Repeat' Jan. 6 If Nation's Division Is Ignored

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580October 22, 2021 3:36 AM

Trump-Loving Senators Hid In A Closet During Capitol Insurrection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581October 23, 2021 9:43 PM

I hide in a closet 24/7!

by Anonymousreply 582October 23, 2021 10:35 PM

EXCLUSIVE: Jan. 6 Protest Organizers Say They Participated in ‘Dozens’ of Planning Meetings With Members of Congress and White House Staff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583October 25, 2021 3:40 AM

[quote]Hey everyone. My name is Amanda, and I have been undercover as a MAGA since the 2020 November Stop the Steal Rally in Washington, DC.

[quote]I was doxxed about a month ago. I learned it was an issue when QAnon John's COO (yes, I know very important people!) sent it to me. I thought it was ok to continue going to straight up nazi events, but have recently learned my "friends" in that world have also found out.

[quote]I have worn a hidden mic to the Patriot Roundup, Health and Freedom Conferences, Women for America First, CPAC, Lauren Boebert and Marjorie Taylor Greene fundraisers, a Roger Stone/Proud Boys collaborative grift, you name it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584October 25, 2021 4:27 AM

Boebert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585October 26, 2021 1:59 AM

Rep. Eric Swalwell: New Details Show Jan. 6 Attack Was ‘Anything But’ Impromptu Rally

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586October 26, 2021 5:54 PM

How One GOP Congressman Went From Barricading The Doors To Jan. 6 Apologist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587October 27, 2021 3:14 AM

Is anybody going to start a Part 6?

by Anonymousreply 588October 27, 2021 7:57 PM

Tucker Carlson Thinks Capitol Riot Was ‘False Flag’ Event To Target Conservatives

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589October 29, 2021 3:24 PM

If it was a "false flag" then why did Republicans vote against investigating it?

by Anonymousreply 590October 29, 2021 4:21 PM

New thread, anyone?

by Anonymousreply 591October 29, 2021 4:26 PM

R591, go ahead and start a new one

by Anonymousreply 592October 29, 2021 4:31 PM

Link to Part 6...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593October 29, 2021 5:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!