Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meet Me at The Tan-O

It's the hippest spot on "The Pennsylvania Side of the River." Come check out all the swell new improvements, including upscale liquors, trendy signature cocktails and no more goddamn wobbly tables! WOOT!

(Lithium optional)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 8, 2021 10:37 PM

Can't wait to see how the Llanview crowd are connected to this story.

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2021 12:54 AM

Me too R1. My heart wants Viki. Can she still get around? I hope.

OP, thanks so much!!

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2021 1:04 AM

Perhaps Franco can go to the Tan-O where he will run into Todd Manning.

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2021 3:45 AM

Oops, forgot to post--

Previous thread, which is still open:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2021 8:04 AM

I’m a few days behind. Are they really hinting that OLTL characters could be brought in again?

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2021 1:32 PM

R5, I think it's mostly speculation based on the interesting choice of name for Florence and Lenny's bar. It's assumed that "Tan-O" is short for "Lantano," the Pennsylvania county in which Llanview resides. Could be fun if it's done in such a way that doesn't eat the show. Maybe they'll throw around a few mentions of Police Commissioner Bo Buchanan and stuff like that. Or a mysterious parrot will suddenly fly though the window...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2021 5:04 PM

Iffy Shades of Gray thread finally locked.

Carry on!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7January 29, 2021 12:09 AM

Someone please give Cynthia Watros something to do other than talk about a cheap necklace everyday.

by Anonymousreply 8January 29, 2021 12:25 AM

I've never even seen one of those shitty necklaces in real life. Are they popular? To me it looks like you're advertising that your heart is broken and what's the appeal in that.

by Anonymousreply 9January 29, 2021 12:30 AM

I've seen lots of them, usually on teenage girls. They are very popular for best friends to give one another.

by Anonymousreply 10January 29, 2021 12:33 AM

After seeing Alexis try to murder someone in cold blood, I think someone owes me an apology

by Anonymousreply 11January 29, 2021 10:38 AM

So what will become of Charlie's, now? Didn't Olivia make a bid on that property a while back? Maybe now that she's pissed off at Ned and the Qs. she'll revisit that. I can totally see her as the sassy bar wench/pub owner type. Or maybe Ava can re-brand it as Ryan's North and get Delia to run it.

by Anonymousreply 12January 29, 2021 5:58 PM

Doesn’t she work at the MC?

by Anonymousreply 13January 29, 2021 9:44 PM

R13 She co owns it with Carly

by Anonymousreply 14January 30, 2021 1:51 AM

Olivia's pretty adept at juggling multiple crisis' wouldn't you say?

by Anonymousreply 15January 30, 2021 7:16 PM

And still find time to churn out pans of manicotti with homemade gravy for everyone!

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2021 7:58 PM

Wouldn't the easiest way for Nina to know for sure if Nelle was her daughter, be to do a DNA test on Wiley and Nina?

by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2021 12:41 AM

Have Michael and Chase fucked yet?

by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2021 12:57 AM

Can Carly please die?

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2021 1:13 AM

Is Miss Frank Valentini a homosexualist?

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2021 1:20 AM

While the Chase/Michael concept will never happen, it's quite a statement about American daytime programming and, indeed, American culture. Why can't Chase be bisexual? Why can't Michael give in to his sub instincts and yearn for an alpha male? The Brits and Australians have gone there already -- why can't we?

by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2021 3:14 PM

So now everyone is blaming me for Alexis' murderous rampage?

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2021 11:27 PM

When do we get to see the Llanview residents who Sonny bumps into?

by Anonymousreply 23February 3, 2021 12:50 PM

Soon I hope. I'm bored with all this manic Sonny. Keep the nurse and her hubby and get rid of Sonny. Bring me some Viki, Bo, Tea, Blair and I'll even take some Nora over endless Alexis scenes.

by Anonymousreply 24February 3, 2021 7:11 PM

Miss Victoria Sleestack is imminent!

by Anonymousreply 25February 3, 2021 9:21 PM

I would actually watch GH if I knew some of my beloved OLTL characters/actors were showing up.

by Anonymousreply 26February 3, 2021 10:35 PM

We need to see a boozy Ladies Night at The Tan-O with Alexis and Niki Smith

by Anonymousreply 27February 3, 2021 11:12 PM

That would be quite a dance party, I hope the jukebox has plenty of Spinners and Four Seasons.

by Anonymousreply 28February 4, 2021 1:34 AM

Ignorant ugly Alan Sarapa from twitter thinks that he knows when everyone’s contract is up. Moron. Swickard isn’t going anywhere so StFU ugly asshole Sarapa.

by Anonymousreply 29February 4, 2021 11:12 AM

[quote]That would be quite a dance party, I hope the jukebox has plenty of Spinners and Four Seasons.

Oh, ya, sure, forget da "Pennsylvania Polka," why doncha.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 4, 2021 8:50 PM

Seems there are rumors claiming that the show will be getting rid of Cameron.

by Anonymousreply 31February 5, 2021 10:07 PM

Good. Get rid of Cameron and that ugly chipmunk who plays Laura Wright’s daughter. They add nothing to the show. Come on Frank, cut those 2 losers!!! Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 32February 5, 2021 10:42 PM

I think Cameron is cute and a decent actor.

by Anonymousreply 33February 5, 2021 10:53 PM

It makes sense, then, that they introduced the idea of him going off to Stanford. IRL it's about that time for the actor to start concentrating on his educational pursuits, so maybe they are sort of tying it together. And, yes, he is definitely one of the better young actors around. Some of the teen stories may be ridiculous, but that's not his fault.

by Anonymousreply 34February 5, 2021 11:15 PM

[quote] IRL it's about that time for the actor to start concentrating on his educational pursuits,

Or to breakout into other projects. I think he has the talents and looks to go far.

by Anonymousreply 35February 6, 2021 12:38 AM

I read a rumor he gets into some kind of accident and basically gets the Jason Q treatment.

All three of them will be headed to college in fall. Personally, I’d like to keep the Cam and Trina actors but the teen crew is so boring and vanilla.

by Anonymousreply 36February 6, 2021 12:39 AM

Buh bye Cam. Wasn’t he supposed to win an Emmy last year? All you queens thought he would win.Lololololololololololol Good fucking riddance. He’s not that good.

by Anonymousreply 37February 6, 2021 2:55 AM

He's good in scenes with Franco but boring as hell in scenes with the girls. Then again the one who plays Carly's daughter is boring with everyone and the Trina actress is okay in scenes with Ava but who doesn't shine in scenes with Ava? So all and all I will not miss Cam but please let him take at least the blond girl with him. Someone needs to take Jacks off the show too. I can't get over what a Trump loving shit he is in RL.

by Anonymousreply 38February 6, 2021 3:09 AM

Eden McCoy is never leaving. Frank adores her. She’s his new Kristen Alderson.

by Anonymousreply 39February 6, 2021 12:00 PM

Eden has a chipmunk look to her. Homely!

by Anonymousreply 40February 6, 2021 12:55 PM

She has pretty eyes and hair, though, so wearing a mask might work out well for her!

by Anonymousreply 41February 6, 2021 4:10 PM

My lord, Genie has gotten so FAT! She’s gained the quarantine 15 times 4! Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 42February 8, 2021 5:26 PM

Do we believe Alex Merrick is really dead, or could it be a fake out? She is still a fugitive and that could allow her to get a new identity and continue to pull all kinds of crap undetected. She and Peter could even team up and be the new Helena and Stavros after his current life blows up, since apparently WR isn't leaving anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 43February 8, 2021 10:22 PM

R43 They never actually found a body did they? On GH it is pretty much a given that if there is no body, they aren't dead. Though, really even if there is a body, there is still a 50/50 chance they aren't really dead.

by Anonymousreply 44February 9, 2021 12:21 AM

R42 The frumpy wardrobe, bland hair and flat makeup doesn’t help.

by Anonymousreply 45February 9, 2021 4:33 AM

As long as FH is on the show, the return of Alex is always a possibility.

If they're not going to get rid of WR, Peter would be much better as a Jerry Jax character who comes on the show every so often to wreck havoc.

by Anonymousreply 46February 9, 2021 4:06 PM

So sick of Scummy and Snarly.

by Anonymousreply 47February 9, 2021 4:09 PM

"Due to ongoing breaking news coverage, today’s scheduled episode of General Hospital will instead air tomorrow."

Not sure I believe this...won't they be covering the impeachment trial most of the week? It will probably be a fucked up mess of half-episodes hastily squeezed in whenever there's a break in the action. Feh!

by Anonymousreply 48February 9, 2021 8:16 PM

Yes, I imagine the impeachment coverage will go on all week.

by Anonymousreply 49February 10, 2021 12:16 AM

Will I ever see more OLTL stars on GH? Surely Blair sings occasionally at the Tan-O?

by Anonymousreply 50February 10, 2021 12:10 PM

That must be why the Tan-O is usually empty

by Anonymousreply 51February 10, 2021 1:30 PM

Kassie singing is enough to make me slash my ear drums.

by Anonymousreply 52February 10, 2021 8:37 PM

That Fugly idiot Alan Sarapa from twitter is an asshole. Thin skinned. Ugly fucking moron. Look him up. Alan Sarapa. Ugly as fuck! lol

by Anonymousreply 53February 11, 2021 12:12 AM

Anyone know why this thread won't stay saved in my saved threads? Every other thread I saved is there and past GH threads have stayed saved. This one just won't no matter how many times I save it. :(

BTW, the only good news about today politically is that maybe we'll finally get a new GH on Monday, although my guess is Biden will give one of his boring speeches to preempt it or part of it. Jesus I voted for the guy but why does he ALWAYS pick between 3 & 4 pm EST to give a speech.

by Anonymousreply 54February 14, 2021 3:23 AM

This thread wont stay saved for me either. I've had problems saving several threads in the last two months.

Yes, hoping GH will reappear on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 55February 14, 2021 3:30 AM

I want my stories back!

by Anonymousreply 56February 14, 2021 5:57 AM

Wouldn’t Julian’s children inherit Charlie’s? Then they get Kristina to run the joint .

by Anonymousreply 57February 14, 2021 6:03 AM

[quote]Wouldn’t Julian’s children inherit Charlie’s? Then they get Kristina to run the joint .

If he didn't make any other arrangements, that's probably what would happen. Ironic, since Sam and Lucas both pretty much disowned him. Leo will have to wait a few years before he can apply for a liquor license...

by Anonymousreply 58February 14, 2021 7:39 AM

R58 It's GH, he'll walk down the stairs at the Quartermaine mansion as a strapping 25 year old any day now.

by Anonymousreply 59February 14, 2021 5:22 PM

And his "special" nephew Rocco can bus tables. Which, sadly, will be his career peak.

by Anonymousreply 60February 14, 2021 5:38 PM

Today's show was boring. Hardly worth waiting a week for.

by Anonymousreply 61February 16, 2021 1:00 AM

Today's show would have had a bigger emotional impact if they had kept Sonny off canvas, so that even the viewers didn't know he had survived.

by Anonymousreply 62February 16, 2021 1:28 AM

They showed Mo B. on our local news because he gave a talk at a local high school about living with mental illness or something like that. His hair was 100% silver gray and he looked great! I don't know why they bothered with that horrid shoe polish look, it did his face no favors.

by Anonymousreply 63February 16, 2021 4:20 AM

So that dumb bitch who got fired from B&B and is now sucking the life out of Y&R got engaged to the dick of death Duelly. What a stupid cunt. This won’t end well!

by Anonymousreply 64February 16, 2021 8:25 AM

Did the funeral director do everyone's makeup yesterday? Half the cast looked like they'd been beaten and were covering it up with concealer.

by Anonymousreply 65February 16, 2021 10:24 AM

I want my friends from Llanview to show up at the Tan-O.

by Anonymousreply 66February 16, 2021 12:37 PM

What a dumb episode. And storyline. Either have Nina find Sonny and get revenge somehow or just bring him home already.

by Anonymousreply 67February 16, 2021 7:32 PM

I'm thinking Nina is going to get back at Carly for not telling her about Nell by not telling her about Sonny. Then again they try to write Nina as a saint so she might think about it for a second and then call Carly.

So is Nell alive or not? I mean we all assume she is alive but have they actually shown her as being alive?

by Anonymousreply 68February 16, 2021 8:02 PM

They haven’t shown her as alive. They found a body which, obviously, means nothing.

by Anonymousreply 69February 16, 2021 9:02 PM

Thanks R69. With all the interruptions I thought I might have missed it.

by Anonymousreply 70February 16, 2021 11:00 PM

What is this new look Sam is sporting? Vampire Whore with hypoxia? It suits her.

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2021 9:22 PM

It looks like they retooled parts of the Haunted Star set for the current iteration of the Port Charles Grill. It's about time they had another restaurant in town since the Floating Rib and Charlie's are both out of commission. The Metro Court has been done to death and it never made sense that all the people Carly hates and vice versa still come and patronize her place of business.

by Anonymousreply 72February 19, 2021 8:40 AM

R72 Don't forget Sonny's Italian "Restaurant," which has never made sense to me. In most mob movies when they are using a restaurant as a front, they actually run it as a working restaurant, so it doesn't look suspicious. Wouldn't a purported mob boss having a restaurant that never has customers be a MAJOR flashing sign to authorities.

by Anonymousreply 73February 19, 2021 2:39 PM

So they are going to try to redo Lucas and Felix again?

by Anonymousreply 74February 19, 2021 7:32 PM

These GH writers can't balance story and/or character worth a shit.

by Anonymousreply 75February 19, 2021 7:49 PM

I guess so r74 and eventually I guess they'll throw Brad back in the mix even though I thought Felix already had a boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 76February 19, 2021 8:07 PM

And what am I, chopped liver?

by Anonymousreply 77February 19, 2021 8:55 PM

Why is Miss Valentini still allowed to stink up this show? Don’t give me that shit of he can bring the show under budget. That’s an old excuse. No one else out there can do what he does? Seriously.

by Anonymousreply 78February 19, 2021 11:01 PM

So I'm guessing this episode should've aired Monday, but does it feel like they skipped an episode in-between to anyone else? Or maybe edited two episodes together? It just feels strange that we went from Jason shooting Brando to Brando bandaged up and in the hospital bed.

by Anonymousreply 79February 20, 2021 12:52 AM

It felt weird to me too. For sure not a Friday show. I was happy to see Brad. Felix and this Lucas have no chemistry. I don't think new Lucas has much chemistry for anyone. Today's show was pretty boring but then again the teens were on. They should all be sent to a far away college.

by Anonymousreply 80February 20, 2021 3:12 AM

The latest Lucas seems determined to just keep playing depressed, so it's hard to see if there's any potential chemistry with anyone

by Anonymousreply 81February 20, 2021 3:35 AM

According to the GH writers this Sonny amnesia story is not going to end quickly and will go on for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 82February 20, 2021 4:48 AM

I'm not a Sonny fan. Hate the way they have written the show around him for 15+ years.

That said, I'm enjoying the Sonny amnesia story more than any other Sonny story they've ever done. So, I am perfectly happy if the drag out the amnesia story for 6 or 9 months.

by Anonymousreply 83February 20, 2021 4:56 AM

Have a feeling the writers are going to hook Sonny up with Nina.

by Anonymousreply 84February 20, 2021 5:05 AM

[quote]Have a feeling the writers are going to hook Sonny up with Nina.

As gross as that sounds, I, too, felt some foreshadowing in the way they only showed the dream woman's hair, not face. I found myself thinking, hmm, let's see, who else has hair like that, and, BOOM, they panned to a shot of Nina.... Since we all know Sonny's sperm has superpowers, she just might get that baby after all!

by Anonymousreply 85February 20, 2021 5:13 PM

I like Mike and the people he's living with much better than Sonny and Carly and Jason and all the done over a million times stories he's had forever. I could go for Sonny and Nina. I detest Jax and the actor who plays him. I don't want a Valentine redo. I don't want a Sonny and Carly redo. I like Jason with Britt. He's not quite as boring. Send Carly away and keep Sonny with Nina. Also let his hair go gray. It's much more becoming than the shoe polish look. GH really needs to clean house and give bigger stories to those left. In addition to Carly, get rid of the teens, Maxie, Peter, Sam, don't bring Lulu back and cut Michael, what's her name, Meadow? and stop talking so much about the baby other than he's the grandchild of both Sonny and Nina. Oh and I really have gotten to where I can't stand Alexis. She is a weak wreck of a character and she needs to be sent to dry out off screen and stay where they send her for good. If they want to give a story to an older female character give it to Monica.

by Anonymousreply 86February 20, 2021 7:53 PM

Has it ever been explained as to why Ryan Carnes didn't come back as Lucas once GH began taping again?

by Anonymousreply 87February 20, 2021 8:45 PM

R87 No but I read on Twitter his manager said it wasn’t his choice.

by Anonymousreply 88February 21, 2021 1:31 AM

R81 He is cute, I just haven't seen enough of him to know if there is anymore to him.

by Anonymousreply 89February 21, 2021 1:43 AM

Rumors are circulating that Franco really does die.

by Anonymousreply 90February 22, 2021 5:40 AM

Ryan refused to blow uncle Frankie so he’s out.

by Anonymousreply 91February 22, 2021 9:49 AM

Does anyone know if Howarth is currently or soon to be in contract negotiations? If so, maybe with Covid and all he doesn't want to keep traveling from NY to LA. It's not like he can go to a soap in NY because they no longer exist there. If not and he still has some good time to go on his contract, maybe they will kill Franco and bring back Todd with this new supposed PA connection to GH. I would be thrilled if he came back as Todd and brought a bunch of Llanview characters with him, especially Viki, Dorian, Blair, Tea, Kevin, with the cute one playing him, that last husband of Viki's, poor slow Victor, just no Jessica, Mitch, Victor I alive again, Tina, and some other characters I could never stand. Hey, is the actor who played Larry still alive? I could go for a little bit of Larry for old times sake.

by Anonymousreply 92February 22, 2021 6:05 PM

Too many OLTL characters at once would be a little overwhelming, but since they are establishing this Lantano outpost and Sonny is supposed to remain there for some while, it makes perfect sense to at least have a few cameos and mentions to test the waters. I also wondered if they would reintroduce Todd (assuming Franco really dies) since he was already on GH for a spell. He could be the publisher who takes over the Invader when Peter's life blows up.

by Anonymousreply 93February 22, 2021 6:36 PM

That boy looks cute with his new haircut.

by Anonymousreply 94February 22, 2021 8:04 PM

I'll save my worry about too many OLTL characters on the show until we get confirmation of at least one character coming onto the show

by Anonymousreply 95February 22, 2021 8:30 PM

What are all these lines about Franco's ass? Has Howarth joined the writing team?

by Anonymousreply 96February 22, 2021 8:38 PM

Despite the weird universal need for the played-out character of Elizabeth to be happy, please fucking kill Howarth's Franco.

by Anonymousreply 97February 22, 2021 8:42 PM

Howarth has a FINE ass!

by Anonymousreply 98February 22, 2021 9:07 PM

Cam is just too good to be true. "Why can't they be like Cameron, perfect in every way? What's the matter with kids today!"

by Anonymousreply 99February 22, 2021 9:26 PM

That odd looking Joss is a chipmunk.

by Anonymousreply 100February 22, 2021 10:26 PM

This show doesn’t need a single new character in town. Todd and everyone else from Llanview can stay away. They need to trim a good five to seven characters from this bloated cast.

And as a Liz fan, I’m thrilled RoHo might be out. Hopefully Herbst can get a real story that isn’t all about propping Franco, Franco, Franco.

by Anonymousreply 101February 23, 2021 12:51 AM

What about a one for one trade r95. One GH character for one OLTL character.

by Anonymousreply 102February 23, 2021 5:55 AM

The haircutting stuff was stupid.

by Anonymousreply 103February 23, 2021 3:38 PM

They could trade Hamilton Finn and get John McBane back easily, r102. Be careful what you ask for.

by Anonymousreply 104February 23, 2021 9:12 PM

How long has fat Maxie been pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 105February 24, 2021 12:00 AM

Obrecht in the Boris Badenov fedora- isn't that the outfit she had on when she first came to town? Nice touch.

by Anonymousreply 106February 24, 2021 4:07 AM

The Britt/Dr O scenes have been great. So refreshing to see actors who enjoy working together

by Anonymousreply 107February 24, 2021 1:19 PM

Fuck off R107

by Anonymousreply 108February 24, 2021 2:45 PM

They are really writing Britt in an appealing way this time through. She's a gray character, but light.

It's obvious Burton is tanking his performances with her, though (to be fair, it's possible he doesn't remember how to look like he cares in a scene). My guess is he wants a pairing with Laura Wright (editorial note: my eyes! my eyes!).

Britt and Obrecht should be featured as much as makes sense (too much Obrecht driving story is a mistake, but she makes a fantastic talk-to, and connects with half the cast at this point).

by Anonymousreply 109February 24, 2021 4:36 PM

Liesel and Scott have great chemistry. They're already bonded by the Dr. Kirk affair, and if Franco really dies that will strengthen the bond even more. I predict a coupling somewhere down the line. Scott does seem to favor those spunky bad girl types.

by Anonymousreply 110February 24, 2021 5:10 PM

I'm liking the Jason-Britt pairing. Will be curious to see how far the show goes with this.

And yes, I'd say pairing Jason with Carly also makes a lot of sense storywise. But in order to pair Jason and Carly as a couple and make it believable, Sonny's going to have to have amnesia for a long time.

But if they pull it off properly, there could be lots of good drama when Sonny returns. They could get years of story out of Carly being torn between Jason and Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 111February 24, 2021 9:21 PM

See, I actually think Burton is showing effort in their scenes. I’m enjoying it. It’s such a great switch from the bore that was Jasam.

by Anonymousreply 112February 24, 2021 10:39 PM

R112 Me, too. He seems to be trying much more in his Britt scenes than his recent Jasam ones.

by Anonymousreply 113February 25, 2021 1:00 AM

I like Howarth. Can’t stand those teens. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 114February 25, 2021 3:03 AM

Carly and Jason as a couple would have been a good idea until a decade or so ago. Now putting Jason in a triangle with Grandma and Grandpa just seem pathetic

by Anonymousreply 115February 25, 2021 3:11 AM

Jason, like all good borgs, is asexual.

by Anonymousreply 116February 25, 2021 4:01 AM

Who are the gay studs on the cast? Not talking about Jane Eliot.

by Anonymousreply 117February 25, 2021 6:22 AM

Can't think of a single one at the moment, at least not out.

by Anonymousreply 118February 25, 2021 7:27 AM

Miss Valentini is of the homosex persuasion. So are the gay co-headwriters.

by Anonymousreply 119February 25, 2021 8:55 AM

So many handsome actors on that cast, including 70 year old Gregory Harrison

by Anonymousreply 120February 25, 2021 11:16 AM

Lol, love the Heather mention at the end of today's episode.

by Anonymousreply 121February 25, 2021 8:49 PM

Seems like we got shout outs today-- first Colonel Sanders Tad Martin Grey and his bucket of fried chicken, then Bobbie reading to his mama from Fifty Shades of Grey!

by Anonymousreply 122February 25, 2021 10:16 PM

Has Felix always been heavy_set?

by Anonymousreply 123February 25, 2021 11:37 PM

Lol, meant to type heavy set.

by Anonymousreply 124February 26, 2021 5:49 AM

Maybe a little thick-ish, but he didn't look too bad when he danced with Magic Milo at the NB.

That new 'stache has got to go, though...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125February 26, 2021 6:20 AM

Of god, the Nurse's Ball, yeah some of those men have got to be gay lol.

by Anonymousreply 126February 26, 2021 10:30 AM

Only time I've liked Peter is today when he told Spinelli to vamoose from his wedding. I can't stand Peter, but I fucking hate Spinelli.

Smart of the writers to make Maxie pregnant (2 years ago) to hide the fat. Felicia looked grea.. oh, wait...

Hey Cam! You can't go to Stanford because your family is poor. And poorly thought out by TPTB.

by Anonymousreply 127February 26, 2021 6:42 PM

Cam is hardly “bald”. I keep my hair shorter than that all the time.

by Anonymousreply 128February 26, 2021 6:46 PM

Thank you Kirk B at SON for calling out fat old Soapsuds who lives off his parents tit!

by Anonymousreply 129February 26, 2021 7:22 PM

Cam's "shaving" his head reminds me of Stone Cates "shaving" his head back just before he died in 1995.

Apparently "shaving" your head in Port Charles means getting something akin to a "crew cut" in the rest of the world.

by Anonymousreply 130February 26, 2021 7:46 PM

[quote]Hey Cam! You can't go to Stanford because your family is poor. And poorly thought out by TPTB.

A while back Franco got a huge windfall from some of his art that was auctioned off and he said it was going towards Cam's college fund.

by Anonymousreply 131February 26, 2021 10:15 PM

Cam can go away. So can Joss. Useless characters. Please and thank you.

by Anonymousreply 132February 26, 2021 10:20 PM

I hope Carly gets cancer just so we can have a scene of Joss shaving her head in solidarity.

by Anonymousreply 133February 27, 2021 8:24 AM

Then she can burn a picture of the pope while she sings one of her emo songs at the Nurses Ball.

by Anonymousreply 134February 27, 2021 3:50 PM

This crew cut shit pretending to be a shaved or bald head is very insulting to cancer patients who have lost their hair. They are not left with a head full of short hair. They are BALD!

by Anonymousreply 135February 27, 2021 7:22 PM

Her best friend is in a coma, her mother just got called away, Spinelli was forced to decline, now she takes back Nina's invitation?

Is Maxie worried that she's not going to get enough food at her wedding reception?

by Anonymousreply 136February 27, 2021 8:16 PM

Maxie is one of the worst characters on daytime. GH should sell her to The Bold and The Beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 137February 27, 2021 8:33 PM

Unlike you bums in Port Charles, we don’t allow fatties in fashion.

by Anonymousreply 138February 28, 2021 1:33 AM

R138 Like B&B realistically represents the fashion world at all. It is a show about the fashion industry filled with straight men. Also, you forget that the greatest character B&B ever had, the legendary OG Sally Spectra, wasn't exactly Twiggy.

by Anonymousreply 139February 28, 2021 1:49 AM

The worst.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140February 28, 2021 5:34 AM

Nancy’s response:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141February 28, 2021 5:35 AM

So Ingo and Mo both hate NLG? So much drama on the GH set!

by Anonymousreply 142February 28, 2021 6:13 AM

What's he saying, "I'm about to go work with my friend?" They're giggling like a couple of schoolboy jackasses, which just makes them look stupid and immature, but I don't really see what the big freaking fuss is all about. Ingo seemed kind of high, actually.

by Anonymousreply 143February 28, 2021 6:27 AM

Did Ingo post that vid on social media? Or did Mo? I guess it’s bad form to publicly laugh about how much you hate your costar but they didn’t say anything awful

by Anonymousreply 144February 28, 2021 6:33 AM

R143 Are you on Twitter? If not then you might have missed why people are upset about this and why she responded.

by Anonymousreply 145February 28, 2021 6:33 AM

I wonder how often Ingo and Mo call Frank a fag behind his back?

by Anonymousreply 146February 28, 2021 10:07 AM

Ball less Frank will do nothing about this. He’s a weak producer. How unprofessional of Mo and Ingo. Pieces of shit.

by Anonymousreply 147February 28, 2021 10:14 AM

Vee, who’s in the biz you know, has a public relations nightmare on his hands today. His employees at GH harassing each other. Oye vey, Vee. Handle this like the pro you are!

by Anonymousreply 148February 28, 2021 1:56 PM

I'm sure NLG's female costars never talk bad about one another, either, right???

This is all so stupid. When you act like a bitch on wheels like NLG, don't be surprised when your co-workers talk about you and don't want to work with you, regardless of sex.

by Anonymousreply 149February 28, 2021 3:03 PM

Frank NO Balls Valentini will side with his males who call him faggot behind his back.

by Anonymousreply 150February 28, 2021 3:54 PM

I'd rather watch a show about the behind the scenes making of the show.

by Anonymousreply 151February 28, 2021 6:36 PM

Frank Valentini has NO balls.

by Anonymousreply 152February 28, 2021 6:48 PM

I haven’t watched GH in a while and don’t have Twitter so what’s the drama between these three? Last I heard of NLG she was telling black women they don’t know about struggling to get parts

by Anonymousreply 153February 28, 2021 6:59 PM

Frank NO BALLS Valentini will have to deal with the fallout. He’s a weak producer by all accounts.

by Anonymousreply 154February 28, 2021 7:05 PM

[quote]I haven’t watched GH in a while and don’t have Twitter so what’s the drama between these three?

Thumbnail version, NLG is a staunch lefty and IR is a Nazi neocon. They get into a lot of sniping matches based on that. At one point, poor Ingo felt so persecuted he stomped his facist little feet and ran off to Parler. I guess nobody likes him there, either, because he is back to his sophomoric ranting on Twitter.

For my money, they are both grown adults who willingly entered the debate arena. If you can't take the friction associated with that, then stay away from it. It's also odd that some people are calling this latest kerfuffle "sexist," because IMO treating NLG like a damsel in distress who needs rescuing is even more sexist. She's strong, intelligent and perfectly capable of defending herself just fine on her own.

by Anonymousreply 155February 28, 2021 7:26 PM

IR was spewing some right wing garbage a few months ago and then dragged NLG into it. She didn’t say anything but just blocked him and he got upset about that and said something about “typical liberal behavior”, I think. Now this IG video and then apparently there’s a clip of SB making the white nationalist sign during Mike’s funeral? Ummm.....

by Anonymousreply 156February 28, 2021 7:28 PM

Thanks R155 and R156 I had no idea Ingo was a right winger, all these years I thought he was gay. It’s especially weird when foreigners adopt that political allegiance. I’m sure NLG can be a pain in the ass generally but now Ingo posting that video seems like baiting her to make her feel like all her costars hate her. It’s like the Glee set but with old people

by Anonymousreply 157February 28, 2021 11:09 PM

I detest Ingo but MB is hardly blameless here. Is he a right wing, Trump loving, POS too or was he just agreeing on NLG hate?

by Anonymousreply 158February 28, 2021 11:23 PM

I think I've figured out why Cam "shaving" his head looks like a crew cut. I suspect it will end up triggering Franco's Drew memories. Remember, Peter kidnapped Drew while he was a Marine. Cam's hair looks very military. I suspect Franco, will have an "episode" glance Cam and mistake him for a fellow Marine and it will all come flooding out.

by Anonymousreply 159March 1, 2021 1:51 AM

R159, that would be great story turn. Sadly, I don't think TIIC have the great writing ideas that you do. I do hope it goes as you've written.

by Anonymousreply 160March 1, 2021 3:04 AM

So tell us Vee, who is in the biz, how are you handling the immense fallout from the Nancy Lee Grahn Maurice Benard fallout?

by Anonymousreply 161March 1, 2021 3:41 AM

[quote]Now this IG video and then apparently there’s a clip of SB making the white nationalist sign during Mike’s funeral? Ummm.....

Huh. Could be. But it's also the hand sign for "asshole," so either way it works.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162March 1, 2021 5:04 AM

Vee, who is in the biz, is taking care of this.

by Anonymousreply 163March 1, 2021 1:31 PM

Maxie in her wedding dress.....

by Anonymousreply 164March 1, 2021 8:50 PM

Not sure how Peter being kidnapped will resolve anything. I thought (hoped? prayed??) that he would get his comeuppance at the wedding.

I guess if they were getting rid of Ramsey we would have already heard.

by Anonymousreply 165March 1, 2021 9:00 PM

Vee, who is in the biz, is taking care of it all. Read the SON boards. He’s in the biz and an expert on EVERYTHING!!!!

by Anonymousreply 166March 1, 2021 11:05 PM

R164 Truly the town fashionista! KSt is a blimp.

by Anonymousreply 167March 1, 2021 11:26 PM

She’s as big as a house!

by Anonymousreply 168March 2, 2021 3:11 AM

What is that hairdo Sam has called? Pin the tail on the cone-head? And why does she have ass cheeks pasted on the front of her dress? She looks like the entertainment from the bachelor party who got lost and wandered into the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 169March 2, 2021 3:34 AM

Is Billy Miller still eating out KeMo’s pussy?

by Anonymousreply 170March 2, 2021 9:11 AM

Weren't they talking about a giant guest list even before it became a double wedding? The attendance was laughable, like, what, 10 or 12 people? Or are we supposed to think they all went home because of the delay and only a few diehards remained.

The pained look on Valentin's face made me wonder if stopping Anna from getting married was what he secretly hoped for, too.

by Anonymousreply 171March 2, 2021 9:22 PM

Is the video picture montage popular at weddings? I've only ever seen such a display at funerals.

by Anonymousreply 172March 3, 2021 1:19 AM

They couldn’t bring back Kristina Wagner for a few days to watch her fat daughter get married?

by Anonymousreply 173March 3, 2021 2:33 AM

R173 Has she appeared since the pandemic? Maybe she doesn't want to take the risk.

by Anonymousreply 174March 3, 2021 3:19 AM

@ R172 I was thinking the same thing. I suspect they put it there as a convenient way to have Obrecht be able to plug in the flash drive and show the video of Alex's confession to the whole group.

by Anonymousreply 175March 3, 2021 4:08 AM

R175 Yes, I hadn't thought of that.

by Anonymousreply 176March 3, 2021 4:27 AM

For anyone who wants to hear the audiobook of Mia's memoir "What Falls Away", here are the Woody, Soon-Yi, Dylan parts (they're about 20 parts!).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177March 3, 2021 4:46 AM

Oops, wrong thread!

by Anonymousreply 178March 3, 2021 4:47 AM

Yeah, she's likely had work done, but Finola looked fantastic today!

by Anonymousreply 179March 3, 2021 5:13 AM

R179 How sad for Maxie that her 61 year old Godmother was the better looking bride.

by Anonymousreply 180March 3, 2021 4:31 PM

Not sure what was more cringe: Ramsey's attempt at tears, or Maxie's declaration of love to Peter.

by Anonymousreply 181March 3, 2021 8:07 PM

I’d say Ramsey‘s response to TR’s opinion on him and Peter was worse.

by Anonymousreply 182March 3, 2021 8:48 PM

I'm sure you're right, R182 , And I can't wait to hear it. (And Laura Wright's)

by Anonymousreply 183March 3, 2021 8:54 PM

R183 Here you go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184March 3, 2021 9:33 PM

Tristan Rogers wasn’t wrong.........

by Anonymousreply 185March 3, 2021 10:24 PM

Well, isn't WR a pretentious twat?

What Tristan Rogers said at the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186March 4, 2021 3:02 AM

No balls Valentini has a crisis. Actors are calling each other out. But no balls Frank does nothing. Grow some balls Frank and step up. GH is crumbling and the stars are turning on each other. Say something Frank!

by Anonymousreply 187March 4, 2021 4:15 AM

Tristan was being far too kind.

by Anonymousreply 188March 4, 2021 4:27 AM

Must be such fun showing up to work on that set these days.

by Anonymousreply 189March 4, 2021 4:31 AM

Didn't realize Tristan was wearing a wig on the show, but that video proves it.

by Anonymousreply 190March 4, 2021 4:34 AM

What a scant room of guests at the double wedding. I mean, c'mon, even Sasha was too busy?

by Anonymousreply 191March 4, 2021 6:29 AM

Well, they couldn't afford to pay Felicia there as mother of the bride, so how do you expect them to pay for extras?

by Anonymousreply 192March 4, 2021 7:10 AM

The cast really hate each other. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 193March 4, 2021 9:35 AM

Has the Tan-O been Murieled?

by Anonymousreply 194March 6, 2021 9:28 PM

Are they ever going to pick up the gay romance?

by Anonymousreply 195March 6, 2021 10:50 PM

Poor TR is being hacked on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 196March 6, 2021 11:26 PM

What is he posting?

by Anonymousreply 197March 8, 2021 9:53 PM

just in case... NUthread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 8, 2021 10:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!