Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mayhem at the Metro Court

or Two Weddings and a Crowbar

Murder would have been preferable, but, hey, it's a start. With any luck Franco has a pillory, a cattle prod and a dental drill back at the art studio. Or at least a pair of pliers and a bag of oranges.

Let's roll!

by Anonymousreply 283March 25, 2021 1:39 AM

OP what the fuck are you yammering on about?

by Anonymousreply 1March 6, 2021 11:25 PM

Previous thread, which is locked now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 6, 2021 11:25 PM

I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 3March 6, 2021 11:34 PM

If only Peter and Franco could die in a murder suicide.

by Anonymousreply 4March 6, 2021 11:46 PM

[quote]I'm confused.

Did you see Friday's show? It ended with someone smacking Peter up side the head with a crowbar or tire jack in the stairwell at the MC. The camera panned up and it was Franco. Then next week's previews showed Franco at his old art studio saying menacing things to what one assumes was Peter, now being held captive.

by Anonymousreply 5March 7, 2021 12:33 AM

Does Tristan like big black cock? He’s claiming he was hacked. Yeah, like Doug Davidson was ‘hacked’ last year.

by Anonymousreply 6March 7, 2021 7:12 AM

And Nellie Branco is still whining that a soap actor punxhed him out years ago and Nellie now wishes he had pressed charges. Drama drama drama.

by Anonymousreply 7March 7, 2021 11:23 AM

Dumb Dylan keeps posting on the GH thread at SON and then deleting his post because he’s an IDIOT. Has Vee, who is in the biz, checked him recently?

by Anonymousreply 8March 7, 2021 2:14 PM

I’m in constant amazement at what an expert Vee is in everything! Not only is he in the biz, but he runs all 4 remaining daytime soaps plus he manages to be THE expert on covid, politics and watching reruns of Blossom. Where does he find the time???

by Anonymousreply 9March 7, 2021 3:08 PM

Vee, who is in the biz, has influenced recent Dem votes in Congress.

by Anonymousreply 10March 7, 2021 3:22 PM

Team TR

I'd be more surprised if there was a soap actor who didn't have BBC videos on their phone.

by Anonymousreply 11March 7, 2021 3:24 PM

Please don’t feed the trolls.

by Anonymousreply 12March 7, 2021 3:27 PM

Vee highjacked TR’s social media accounts. Vee knows ALL passwords because’s he’s in the biz and loves bbc.

by Anonymousreply 13March 7, 2021 3:30 PM

I guess the hacking thing is real:

[quote]@tristanrogers To everyone, yes I was royally hacked. Thanks for your patience.

Curious, indeed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 7, 2021 4:56 PM

Tristan likes black cock sex. Wes saw to it. Laura was right in there. Such drama amongst GH actors. What a sick shit show. Why isn’t Valentini handling all the shit that goes on? There’s a PR nightmare happening at GH and no one seems to be doing anything about it. The best of GH is behind the scenes rather than in front of our screen. Nightmare!

by Anonymousreply 15March 7, 2021 6:55 PM

Dear Nellie Branco - I’d have punched you out, too!! Happily!

by Anonymousreply 16March 8, 2021 2:11 PM

Can somebody put a note on the Tan-O thread that we've moved here now?

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 17March 8, 2021 10:23 PM

Has their been any fallout from Ingo and Mo laughing about how much they hate NLG?

by Anonymousreply 18March 8, 2021 11:20 PM

Of course there is no fallout. Frankie V has no balls.

by Anonymousreply 19March 9, 2021 6:31 AM

The show is back to being almost unwatchable. Peter vs. Franco is the least interesting thing ever. Can't they both be killed off?

by Anonymousreply 20March 9, 2021 3:04 PM

So basically Franco doesn't know how to tie a knot. I guess we have no hope of getting rid of Peter.

by Anonymousreply 21March 9, 2021 3:17 PM

See ABC @ r20 ? My fans miss me when I'm not on the show every day!!

by Anonymousreply 22March 9, 2021 7:02 PM

I want to console Chase when he finds out his big bro’ slept with him mom. Why does Willow always look like she smells Wiley’s dirty pull-ups?

by Anonymousreply 23March 9, 2021 7:23 PM

That stupid ugly fuck Alan sarapa thinks he’s the know all gossip of soap news. What a fucken moron. Ugly idiot.

by Anonymousreply 24March 9, 2021 7:45 PM

Is Franco really dead dead?

by Anonymousreply 25March 9, 2021 8:13 PM

r25 I want to believe!

by Anonymousreply 26March 9, 2021 8:37 PM

So, not only did Franco fail to tie up Peter properly, he also didn't remove the bullets from Peter's gun when he had the chance. This was basically a suicide.

by Anonymousreply 27March 9, 2021 8:49 PM

Yeah, he’s really really dead. #Yeahright

by Anonymousreply 28March 9, 2021 10:47 PM

RH on Franco's "death."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 9, 2021 11:21 PM

If it was a set up, Franco would have to be wearing a kevlar vest (with blood squibs) and Liz would have felt that during chest compressions. Unless she was in on it, too, and the accusing Jason part was a means of getting Peter complacent while they work on bringing him down.

by Anonymousreply 30March 9, 2021 11:26 PM

I think Franco is dead but RoHo is returning as another character. Liz being in on Franco faking his death doesn’t make sense to me. She didn’t know what was happening at that studio before she arrived. Also, blaming Jason makes no sense. I get she’s in shock but the guy wouldn’t kill Franco, call 911 and then hang around. LOL.

by Anonymousreply 31March 10, 2021 12:37 AM

Is he going to still be Franco or revert back to Todd? Maybe Todd goes to the Tan-O and since he is a press baron he recognizes Sonny, the famous mobster.

by Anonymousreply 32March 10, 2021 12:43 AM

Your scenario is plausible, R32. Also, as a publisher, they could have him come to Port Charles with a business proposition for either Aurora Media or, more likely, The Invader.

by Anonymousreply 33March 10, 2021 4:42 AM

Stupid to ‘kill off’ Franco but keep Howarth around. No wonder soaps keep bleeding viewers.

by Anonymousreply 34March 10, 2021 6:48 AM

Franco had time to switch to blanks in Peter's gun and wear blood squibs. He also could have intentionally done a poor job of tying him up. It could have all been a test to see if Peter would actually shoot Franco.

They didn't show us all of what Franco could have told Liz as we was "dying" and they were alone. Liz could now be accusing Jason knowing the charges will never stick to him.

by Anonymousreply 35March 10, 2021 10:43 AM

Howarth is so bored and above it all, his Franco mocks every scene partner he has, including Liz and Cam. Can't stand him.

But, still, take Wes Ramsey first.

by Anonymousreply 36March 10, 2021 11:07 AM

Still, it doesn’t make sense that Liz would be in on it but this is GH after all. I just think it’s stupid to keep the guy on. Like R36 said, he’s clearly bored. And they’ve written Franco into a corner as Mr. Mom. They should’ve had his tumor revert him back to the original character.

And how stupid of Frank to let Howarth spill to SOD that he’s returning.

by Anonymousreply 37March 10, 2021 12:27 PM

Enter Todd Manning with Star, Jack, Blair and Tia close behind.

by Anonymousreply 38March 10, 2021 12:33 PM

MURIEL!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 39March 10, 2021 12:34 PM

I would love to have Todd, Tea and even Blair. Starr, not so much but I'd be okay with it. Besides, KA probably still can't walk right from her time with the DOD. Most of all I'd want Todd to bring Viki. Maybe they can both come to bid on whichever paper Todd might want to buy, stealing from R33's good idea.

by Anonymousreply 40March 10, 2021 3:06 PM

Is Wes Ramsey leaving too or is that just twitter speculation?

by Anonymousreply 41March 10, 2021 3:21 PM

OLTL characters are NOT coming to GH. For fucks’ sake, stop being so stupid!!!

by Anonymousreply 42March 10, 2021 6:01 PM

If the AMC reboot proves to be successful, maybe Mark and Kelly will pitch a OLTL reboot. I wonder if Miss Katherine Glass is available.

by Anonymousreply 43March 10, 2021 6:06 PM

He’s about to come back as Drew. Silly never should have been Franco. I would have taken RH as an AJ Q recast. Or Valentin Cassadine.

Don’t get why these male actors keep getting pointless characters...enough with Michael Easton and Roger Howarth...write a real character on this show with staying power or cut your loses. Yet we don’t get another version of a Sarah J Brown or Tamara Braun character!!!

by Anonymousreply 44March 10, 2021 7:27 PM

Valentini is past his prime. He has no backbone and is repeating himself Bye bye.

by Anonymousreply 45March 10, 2021 8:06 PM

R45 James Patrick Stewart is the best actor on the show, (or possibly tied with Jeff Kober). They propel the performances of every actor they share scenes with. When he leaves, I leave.

by Anonymousreply 46March 10, 2021 8:28 PM

[quote]James Patrick Stewart is the best actor on the show,

Could not agree more! He's done so much with what have turned out to be a one-dimensional villain.

by Anonymousreply 47March 10, 2021 9:03 PM

Dumb Dylan and Vee are the brains behind the AMC reboot. Vee is in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 48March 10, 2021 9:52 PM

There’s a rumor Howarth was offered a role on the AMC reboot.

by Anonymousreply 49March 10, 2021 10:22 PM

Trying to keep an open mind about the AMC reboot, but On paper, it sounds like it will be dreadful. Take the least interesting family units, the Kanes and the Santoses, and give the show a really dark tone, which was just the opposite of why AMC was so successful in its heyday. What are Ripa and Consuelos thinking? Let these shows stay dead with a little dignity intact.

by Anonymousreply 50March 10, 2021 11:21 PM

R49 Could make sense, especially if they have him play Todd. The premise of the new show is that a journalist comes to town to uncover the secrets. Todd ran a tabloid in Llanview, which is supposed to be the larger city next door and the shows were known to cross over. And it was Blair's cousin Paul Cramer who switched Bianca's baby.

by Anonymousreply 51March 10, 2021 11:43 PM

Look, I understand Jason doesn't like dealing with the cops, but why not just be truthful and say, "I heard Franco was looking for me, so I went to his art studio and found him shot and lying in a pool of blood."?

by Anonymousreply 52March 11, 2021 1:05 AM

William Lipton, wow. That kid does emotion really well. His crying scene when Liz told him Franco was dead was gut wrenching. So authentic.

by Anonymousreply 53March 11, 2021 3:51 AM

It’s all so stupid cuz Franco isn’t dead.

by Anonymousreply 54March 11, 2021 4:00 AM

All those amazing OLTL characters and GH doesn't lift a finger to incorporate them to PC---except the occasional Nora B. visit. Watching Vicki (Nicki) run around town trying to seduce Brando and Jax would be way more interesting than the slop they are dishing out now.

by Anonymousreply 55March 11, 2021 4:10 AM

Chad Brannon seems kind of hot for his Daddy Son scenes on GH. If only Cameron could act.. Course, if Chad could act, maybe GH wouldn't have fired him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 11, 2021 4:20 AM

Lipton needs acting classes. He’s terrible.

by Anonymousreply 57March 11, 2021 4:33 AM

I don't get the idea that Cam can't act. He is a very good actor for a teen.

by Anonymousreply 58March 11, 2021 4:37 AM

No, he isn’t R58

by Anonymousreply 59March 11, 2021 4:46 AM

Did Lipton get fired? I thought he was pretty good. Certainly better than the other teens on the show. Not as good as the glory days of Jonathan Jackson and Amber Tamblyn though.

by Anonymousreply 60March 11, 2021 4:52 AM

Cameron cannot act, or play straight. He comes off as the gay best friend to these chicks in 90% of his scenes. He has been on the show for almost 3 years and STILL this is the best he can do? This video link is from just 2 weeks ago. He has shown zero improvement..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61March 11, 2021 5:00 AM

R61 I see nothing wrong with that clip. And, he doesn't seem "gay" either, or are you one of those people who thinks "straight" guys all act stoic like Jason. Few teen actors are seasoned and he hasn't had the best writing, but I've seen ALOT worse ones than him, especially on most cable teen shows.

by Anonymousreply 62March 11, 2021 5:06 AM

Yeah I don’t think he’s that bad. He doesn’t have chemistry with either actress but I don’t think he comes off as gay either.

It’s weird how GH has done away with real teen romances. I know they have 3000 people in the cast so maybe there’s just no time to develop them but it used to be a really big part of every soap.

by Anonymousreply 63March 11, 2021 5:17 AM

R62 = Jason can't act either. I think feminine guys like Cameron are gay. The reason he isn't in a teen romance is because, like Tom Holland, he has no chemistry with any girl they pair him with. It's interesting that the feminine acting guys (Oscar, Rave, Dev, Trey) all get axed but not Cameron. He is lucky they cast him as a Webber.

by Anonymousreply 64March 11, 2021 5:35 AM

R64 Have you been around any teens lately? They all behave in a way you would consider "feminine." He comes across as a average teen guy, not overly fem nor masc.

by Anonymousreply 65March 11, 2021 5:38 AM

I hope Lipton goes off to school and never comes back. He can’t handle soap acting.

by Anonymousreply 66March 11, 2021 5:45 AM

How many more years will Maxie be pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 67March 11, 2021 6:59 AM

R67 = She is so bloated now I think she can carry off triplets all the way to X-Mas. I always like it when she takes "time off" so I can see a different actress do something interesting with the character. I cannot believe they wrote off Lulu but kept Maxie.

by Anonymousreply 68March 11, 2021 8:55 AM

There must be some legal way for TPTB to get rid of the Maxie actress even with her personal issues. They had no problem strangling to death the Sabrina actress after she had two back to back pregnancies and maternity leaves.

by Anonymousreply 69March 11, 2021 10:15 AM

I don't think Lipton is terrible, but he leaned so far into his reaction to the Franco news, Herbst looked completely exasperated, and I thought she might slap him.

by Anonymousreply 70March 11, 2021 10:44 AM

That Lipton scene should be shown in acting classes - how NOT to act.

by Anonymousreply 71March 11, 2021 12:18 PM

r70 Yeah, he was doing way too much.

by Anonymousreply 72March 11, 2021 2:28 PM

I haven’t watched in a while so I had no idea just how bad Kristen Storms looks these days. Is this because she’s sober? Her ex Brandon is still hot

by Anonymousreply 73March 11, 2021 2:32 PM

The people claiming Lipton was overacting in that scene must have never experienced a sudden, shocking death of someone you love. Grief isn't pretty. Plus, he's a kid; their emotions aren't as regulated.

by Anonymousreply 74March 11, 2021 3:36 PM

R74 It was embarassing. Bad acting.

by Anonymousreply 75March 11, 2021 5:20 PM

Is Lezlie Charleson still top billed?

by Anonymousreply 76March 11, 2021 6:28 PM

Lipton needs a coach but I think a lot of it is he makes this face and convulses during crying scenes. Sam thing happened when Dev died. I think he has chemistry with the Trina actress but they seemed to have cut that for Cam and Joss.

I actually think Franco is dead, dead.

And R56, I think Chad was pretty great as Zander. I never considered him a bad actor.

by Anonymousreply 77March 11, 2021 9:05 PM

r74 I have, and I didn't buy it. His scene today at the end was better though.

by Anonymousreply 78March 11, 2021 9:07 PM

Why won't Frank fly Slee across the country to be on the show on a recurring status? She'd make a great nuAudrey. Liz needs her grandmother!

by Anonymousreply 79March 11, 2021 9:17 PM

Sorry, but the Scooby gang sneaking through the hospital so Cam and Liz could end up crying in the morgue next to Franco's corpse was a little embarrassing. Actually, today's entire episode was cringe.

by Anonymousreply 80March 11, 2021 9:43 PM

Seriously. Why the hell aren't those girls doing eight balls and taking turns on the stripper pole to finance their habit? Kids today are so unmotivated.

by Anonymousreply 81March 11, 2021 9:48 PM

What was that green stuff on Maxie's face? Was it bad makeup? How could the director let something so distracting as that get by?

Maybe the color tract is just off on my television, but I've never seen that on the face of anyone else before.

by Anonymousreply 82March 14, 2021 8:57 AM

So the Tan-O is located in Nixon Falls.

No doubt that name came from Agnes Nixon.

That certainly hints that some of Nixon's characters may show up.

by Anonymousreply 83March 14, 2021 11:34 AM

They've been playing with us for too long, leaving us hoping to catch a glimpse of a Llanview resident. It's becoming cruel.

by Anonymousreply 84March 14, 2021 12:10 PM

Nobody under the age of 75 cares about OLTL. The same for AMC. The only reason that show is getting a reboot is because Lucci is still a celeb and the Consueloses can't let go of it.

by Anonymousreply 85March 14, 2021 1:44 PM

I don't need or want any OLTL characters showing up. There are already way too many characters as is.

by Anonymousreply 86March 14, 2021 3:35 PM

I want to see Victoria Sleestack! Now.

by Anonymousreply 87March 14, 2021 3:43 PM

r87, I think you mean Erika Slezak, who played Viki.

by Anonymousreply 88March 14, 2021 3:57 PM

Vee will not allow any Nixon characters on this show. He refuses to sign off on it. Vee is in the biz, you know.

Another poster told Vee to F off at SON, but Errol is scared because of Vee’s connections and he knows everything about everything. Vee is the expert of everything. He’s in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 89March 14, 2021 4:10 PM

Khan at SON is a virgin loser who lives with his mom. What a loon

by Anonymousreply 90March 14, 2021 4:11 PM

William Lipton is no longer on contract. Wonder if it was his choice or TPTB.

by Anonymousreply 91March 14, 2021 4:12 PM

Either way, it's the best thing for him not to be on contract now. He's approaching his prime years of getting higher profile acting roles.

by Anonymousreply 92March 14, 2021 4:43 PM

I agree. The girl who plays Jocelyn needs to the ride this soap thing until the wheels fall off. She will be a great soap actress. Lipton and the girl who plays Trina need to move on as quickly as they can, they are going to be stars.

by Anonymousreply 93March 14, 2021 5:42 PM

This Sonny story is awful.

by Anonymousreply 94March 14, 2021 5:43 PM

[quote][R87], I think you mean Erika Slezak, who played Viki.

Calling her "Viki Sleestack" is a DL tradition that goes back years.

by Anonymousreply 95March 14, 2021 5:46 PM

We LOVE Viki Sleestack!

by Anonymousreply 96March 14, 2021 6:18 PM

Could someone please answer the question about what was that shit on Kirsten Storms' face?

by Anonymousreply 97March 14, 2021 6:37 PM

Bad makeup and meth face R97.

by Anonymousreply 98March 14, 2021 7:02 PM

Doesn't meth make you skinny?

by Anonymousreply 99March 14, 2021 7:07 PM

Years ago she was extremely skinny and gaunt in the face back when she was on and off the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100March 14, 2021 7:20 PM

R100 Damn, I'd forgotten that, she really needs to find somewhere between the two extremes. Neither, whale nor skeleton looks good on her.

by Anonymousreply 101March 14, 2021 8:46 PM

[quote]Could someone please answer the question about what was that shit on Kirsten Storms' face?

I think it was a ham-handed attempt at contouring to make her chubby face appear thinner. Instead, her coloring looked ashen and sickly. The makeup artist they had that day was not a very good one. I noticed several of the women were wearing the same weird orange eye shadow, but the only one it worked on was Jordan, with her orange dress and darker tones.

by Anonymousreply 102March 14, 2021 10:19 PM

Vee had the makeup staff fired. He’s in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 103March 14, 2021 11:45 PM

What about Swickard’s big emotional scene upon learning his brother is really his dad? He makes Lipton look like Daniel Day-Lewis.

by Anonymousreply 104March 15, 2021 12:24 AM

[quote]What about Swickard’s big emotional scene upon learning his brother is really his dad? He makes Lipton look like Daniel Day-Lewis.

Aw, c'mon. Give the kid a break. This is probably the only drama coach he could afford:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 15, 2021 1:04 AM

Vee signed off on everything. It ‘s not my fault! It’s Vee’s!!!!! He knows EVERYTHING!

by Anonymousreply 106March 15, 2021 2:24 AM

But he sure is pretty R104

by Anonymousreply 107March 15, 2021 2:24 AM

Aren't Swickard and Mealor from Y&R best bros?

by Anonymousreply 108March 15, 2021 2:26 AM

R108 They are straight. Get it. Straight.

by Anonymousreply 109March 15, 2021 2:30 AM

Vee knows everything about soaps and politics!!,! Vee is the expert on everything!,!!!

by Anonymousreply 110March 15, 2021 3:16 AM

R82, R102 -- The make-up, or lighting, or both, were horrible last week. With caked-on foundation and dark circles under their eyes, they *all* looked like ghouls. It was very weird.

by Anonymousreply 111March 15, 2021 4:40 AM

William Lipton must have gotten a movie role that required him to have a crew cut and got GH to write the haircut into the show.

There was no reason storywise for Cam to "shave" his head when the person he was doing it for was going to be killed off two weeks later.

by Anonymousreply 112March 15, 2021 8:36 AM

[quote] Trying to keep an open mind about the AMC reboot, but On paper, it sounds like it will be dreadful

I just read something that Susan Lucci and Alicia Minshew are doing a faith based show (it's a few episodes), along with Terri Conn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 15, 2021 8:56 AM

William Lipton cannot act. And we all saw Jonathan Jackson (Lucky Spencer) have a zilch career in Hollywood. He is worth less than 3 million after being in the business for 30 years--and HE can act and has multiple Emmys. Jonathan finally ended up doing Nashville and then the offers stopped. William Lipton is going to end up doing an OnlyFans for money--he sure isn't going to have a career in the business.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114March 15, 2021 8:58 AM

Maxie, Laura and Cyrus will be competing in Kelly's St. Patrick's Day hot dog eating contest.

by Anonymousreply 115March 15, 2021 10:05 AM

GH is re-casting Spencer Cassadine (he is going to be aged to an older teen), who will interact with Joss. That little kid they had playing Spencer was super feminine and super creepy. I don't have alot of hope for the casting because this is the same show who casts GirlyBoys Trey, Oliver, Rafe, and Cameron--none of whom are still at GH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 15, 2021 10:25 AM

Vee from SON, who’s in the biz, had final approval on the recasting of Spencer. Vee is in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 117March 15, 2021 11:10 AM

Lipton was beyond horrible in the scenes where he learned Franco died. Bad bad bad acting. As a viewer, we’re not supposed to laugh LOL at dramatic scenes.

by Anonymousreply 118March 15, 2021 2:27 PM

I can see Lipton ending up on some teen ensemble show. I think he’s more into singing anyway.

And R112 I think GH actually asked him to buzz his hair.

by Anonymousreply 119March 15, 2021 2:54 PM

[quote]That little kid they had playing Spencer was super feminine and super creepy.

And I loved that about him. He was also super funny. Unfortunately, puberty seems to have messed with his mojo.

by Anonymousreply 120March 15, 2021 4:27 PM

Uncle Frank was creepy around the awful kid who played Spencer.

by Anonymousreply 121March 15, 2021 4:38 PM

I fucking hate Ava counseling Nina. Oh wait, I hate GH. I guess I just hate watch these days.

by Anonymousreply 122March 15, 2021 6:37 PM

Maura West ain’t all that.

by Anonymousreply 123March 15, 2021 7:11 PM

Wiley reminds me of when baby Michael ate the show.

by Anonymousreply 124March 15, 2021 7:16 PM

Why hasn't Frank asked Triscuit to join? Did he shave his surprisingly hairy legs?

by Anonymousreply 125March 15, 2021 8:06 PM

How old is MB's son? I hope he doesn't demand his son be new Spencer...

by Anonymousreply 126March 15, 2021 11:49 PM

Jonnysbro, Jerry, and VanessaReardon will soon be making a glorious returns to SON. This is the soap opera that I cannot wait to see!

by Anonymousreply 127March 16, 2021 12:29 AM

OMG, is that Jonnysbro from the old Media Domain OLTL board? I think I actually used to like his posts.

by Anonymousreply 128March 16, 2021 12:35 AM

Vee, who’s in the biz, is blocking Johnnysbro’s return. Fuck u Vee.

by Anonymousreply 129March 16, 2021 1:07 AM

Jonny loves Jean Passanante and Shelly Altman. It used to piss off the SON regulars. Especially Vee, who is in the biz and politics at the same time and is the #1 expert on everything soaps and the DC scene.

by Anonymousreply 130March 16, 2021 1:12 AM

Who is the lame ass queen who keeps posting about Vee? It must be tiresome even for those who are actually in on the joke. Enough!

by Anonymousreply 131March 16, 2021 2:10 AM

Vee, who is in the biz, knows everything about everything.

by Anonymousreply 132March 16, 2021 2:16 AM

I have no idea who or what Vee is. I assume it's an inside DL thing and there is not such thing or person as Vee. Eventually I either get the DL joke or just learn to ignore it.

by Anonymousreply 133March 16, 2021 2:25 AM

Vee, are you here? Show yourself! Tell Soapsudz to stop whacking off to 20 year old twinks!

by Anonymousreply 134March 16, 2021 2:35 AM

Anyways...

how has Nancy survived so long if Mo hates her?

by Anonymousreply 135March 16, 2021 2:37 AM

Maybe that's why it's been more than 15 years since Sonny and Alexis have any sort of major storyline together

by Anonymousreply 136March 16, 2021 2:44 AM

Why does Mo hate Nancy? She's the best actress on the show.

by Anonymousreply 137March 16, 2021 2:47 AM

Mo doesn’t hate her. They’re actually pretty close. IR is the one who hates her.

by Anonymousreply 138March 16, 2021 2:48 AM

Bachelor Uncle Nate sure liked to hang out with Spencer. Lots of pix of them together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139March 16, 2021 2:54 AM

In the Link------>>"Ryan Paevey took Nicolas Bechtel out for his birthday & gave Nicolas a ring that matched the one he has".......Well that sounds. sweet"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140March 16, 2021 2:56 AM

YT Video Clip of Spencer queening it up with "bachelor" Nate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141March 16, 2021 2:58 AM

Puberty has not been kind.....

by Anonymousreply 142March 16, 2021 3:07 AM

Better question: how has Nancy survived so long? No slight to her acting talent, but she's over 60 in a medium that doesn't treat that kindly anymore.

by Anonymousreply 143March 16, 2021 3:09 AM

Nancy reads younger and she must do well with the focus group. Finola, Genie, Laura, and Maura are no spring chickens either.

by Anonymousreply 144March 16, 2021 3:25 AM

NLG has a pretty big fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 145March 16, 2021 3:31 AM

Isn’t Nancy 2nd only to Laura Wright as Lead Actress? There aren’t exactly many roles for a woman her age.

by Anonymousreply 146March 16, 2021 4:01 AM

Laura Wright hasn't aged a day since her time on Loving.

by Anonymousreply 147March 16, 2021 4:06 AM

I can't believe they did this to Nancy

I didn't know Ingo was such a dick

by Anonymousreply 148March 16, 2021 4:20 AM

Awful awful reason to bring Zander back. The kid who plays Cam cannot act. Cringeworthy! Zander looks great, by the way.

by Anonymousreply 149March 17, 2021 6:52 PM

Is the Zander actor the one that Jacob Young was caught with?

by Anonymousreply 150March 17, 2021 6:54 PM

Oh FFS. Jacob Young is straight. He was not ‘caught’ with another actor. And Chad Brannon is straight. Stop the wannabee rumors you old queens.

by Anonymousreply 151March 18, 2021 12:09 AM

Ok, I can't exactly remember what happened, because I wasn't watching regularly at the time, but remember when Carly was with Franco and defended his past crimes(one of which was the RAPE OF HER SON), just because she thought he was Jason's twin. They all forgave her.

Yet, the same people have given Elizabeth hell for loving Franco and blaming his crimes on his tumor. Even though a tumor is a much better reason to dismiss old crimes rather than him being someone's "twin." Also, has anyone ever told Jason, since his return about Carly and Franco's relationship?

by Anonymousreply 152March 18, 2021 12:28 AM

Was that a new Jake or did old Jake have a growth spurt?

by Anonymousreply 153March 18, 2021 12:31 AM

What do we know about Donnell?

I only watched this for Donnell, can not stand MB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154March 18, 2021 12:41 AM

How Elizabeth is still on GH is beyond astounding....No talent.

by Anonymousreply 155March 18, 2021 12:51 AM

[quote]Yet, the same people have given Elizabeth hell for loving Franco and blaming his crimes on his tumor. Even though a tumor is a much better reason to dismiss old crimes rather than him being someone's "twin." Also, has anyone ever told Jason, since his return about Carly and Franco's relationship?

In my opinion the biggest issue with GH has always been it's weird morals. You can't make a mobster and a hit man the leads of a show and then have these levels of evil. I thought it was silly to make Roger Howarth, Franco and I'm not sure what they were thinking, but in the grand scheme of things Franco is no more evil than Sonny or Jason.

It was kind of like when the show decided that Scotty Baldwin was going to be a bad guy. His wife left him for her rapist. He hated Sonny because of what Sonny did to his daughter.

And let's talk about the number of mobsters who have gone up against Sonny and Jason over the years. Why are they evil, but Sonny and Jason aren't.

GH is so weird.

by Anonymousreply 156March 18, 2021 12:58 AM

It's not just weird -- it's unhealthy. Glorifying rapists, mobsters, and hitman sends a terrible message. Anyone whose life has been harmed by rapists and other criminals is insulted by this twisted way of storytelling.

by Anonymousreply 157March 18, 2021 1:19 AM

Wasn't it Franco who helped Jason The Great rescue Carly from that mental hospital where she was being held captive or something like that. Did either Jason or Carly ever even thank him? I doubt it.

If Franco is really dead I find it sad for the kids and Liz and even him as he was trying to be a good person in his own boring way.

I know Howarth is coming back but Franco might be really dead. The only character, besides Todd, that I would like to see Howarth play is Drew and get back with what's her face, Oscar's mother. I think they had chemistry. Then again I really, and I know I stand almost alone, liked the original Drew but what I liked best about him was his relationship with Franco so Franco being dead would screw that up too.

by Anonymousreply 158March 18, 2021 1:21 AM

Yeah, it's weird that Carly has made no mentions at all of her and Franco 's relationship. Such as "I used to think I was in love with him" or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 159March 18, 2021 2:07 AM

When does the influx of OLTL characters begin? My wish list includes Erika Slezak (Viki), Robin Strasser (Dorian), Jerry ver Dorn (Clint), Bob Woods (Bo), Erin Torpey (Jessica), Andrea Evans (Tina), Kassie DePaiva (Blair), Melissa Archer (Natalie), and Dan Gauthier (Kevin).

by Anonymousreply 160March 18, 2021 2:23 AM

Sonny doped up Karen to keep her stripping at his club....When did Sonny ever pay for that?....Never...

by Anonymousreply 161March 18, 2021 2:27 AM

RoHo said in SOD interview he is back taping in April but he doesn't know what character he is playing.

He also sung the praises of every person he has worked with on OLTL, GL, ATWT and GH INCLUDING Michelle S.t.a.fford who he called "amazing, surprising and compassionate". The lie about MS makes me think he's also lying about not knowing what character he will be playing when he returns.

by Anonymousreply 162March 18, 2021 2:28 AM

R162 Glad, he seems to like his coworkers unlike many on the GH set.

by Anonymousreply 163March 18, 2021 2:40 AM

Of course he knows who he is playing. Someone like Howarth with his years and clout would be pitched, at the very least, the bones of his new storyline. This isn't the old days of soap.

by Anonymousreply 164March 18, 2021 2:43 AM

The fact that Roger Howarth is not saying who he is playing , clearly means he is recasting (again). Jimmy Lee Holt? Stefan Cassadine? Logan Baldwin?. Julian Jerome?.....I'm sure it will be a lousy choice, unless its Todd Manning.

by Anonymousreply 165March 18, 2021 3:11 AM

He could play back from the dead Drew Cain.

by Anonymousreply 166March 18, 2021 3:15 AM

[quote] And Chad Brannon is straight

I looked up his instagram page and he bought on the water in Malibu

Where did get all that money from? I checked his IMDB page and he hasn't worked that much over the years to be able to afford that. Maybe his wife is from a rich family. They have 4 kids.

by Anonymousreply 167March 18, 2021 3:18 AM

"Jacob Young is straight."

Thanks for the laugh!

by Anonymousreply 168March 18, 2021 3:19 AM

R155 is a Jasam stan.

by Anonymousreply 169March 18, 2021 3:20 AM

R153 That was the same Jake.

by Anonymousreply 170March 18, 2021 3:27 AM

Is that little tramp Bobbie Spencer still causing trouble for Laura and Scotty Baldwin?

by Anonymousreply 171March 18, 2021 3:33 AM

[quote]Wasn't it Franco who helped Jason The Great rescue Carly from that mental hospital where she was being held captive or something like that. Did either Jason or Carly ever even thank him? I doubt it.

He rescued the City of Port Charles from bankruptcy after that whole fracking disaster with Jim Harvey and nobody ever mentions that, either.

by Anonymousreply 172March 18, 2021 4:24 AM

The kid who plays Cam can’t act.

by Anonymousreply 173March 18, 2021 4:48 AM

They tried everything in the book to make Franco likeable. It never worked.

by Anonymousreply 174March 18, 2021 5:06 AM

R173 = Cameron can't act straight either..He is also one of those guys who thinks since he can play a guitar, he can sing. Wrong.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175March 18, 2021 5:09 AM

Eden McCoy is a homely girl. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 176March 18, 2021 9:38 AM

Eden McCoy likes the pussy.

by Anonymousreply 177March 18, 2021 10:09 AM

So, Nina needs a break from Port Charles. Is she going over to the “Pennsylvania side of the river” to the Tan-O to visit Phyllis? Look out “Mike.....”. Maybe that will liven up that storyline.

by Anonymousreply 178March 18, 2021 10:58 AM

R178 = Yes Nina will be finding Sonny and will be manipulating him for her Carly revenge.... Some rumors say Sonny will fall in love with Nina and marry her. I am betting Carly is going to bed Jason or Jax or Dante right before Sonny shows back up. May Sweeps is going to bring the Sonny Returns Storyline into high gear...

by Anonymousreply 179March 18, 2021 11:36 AM

"Sonny will fall in love with Nina and marry her"

Is a marriage certificate with no last name for the groom legal in PA?

by Anonymousreply 180March 18, 2021 12:27 PM

Are we still pretending Laura Wright is a good actress?

by Anonymousreply 181March 18, 2021 12:40 PM

Lipton is awful.

by Anonymousreply 182March 18, 2021 1:23 PM

r181 I'M YELLING AT YOU, YELL AT ME!!!!

by Anonymousreply 183March 18, 2021 2:18 PM

Yeah, Wright was particularly bad yesterday and she needs to remove those moles/skin tags that litter her face.

by Anonymousreply 184March 18, 2021 3:36 PM

How does Wes eat out Wright’s snatch? It must have moles all over it.

by Anonymousreply 185March 18, 2021 3:43 PM

Vee will not let LW do anything. He’s in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 186March 18, 2021 3:44 PM

Apparently this Vee person is quite interesting. You should start a thread dedicated to just him.

by Anonymousreply 187March 18, 2021 4:28 PM

Vee is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 188March 18, 2021 5:02 PM

I hate to say this, but I think Nina seducing Sonny for revenge on Carly and Jax is a pretty decent idea. I'm sure the writers will fuck it up, but it's very promising.

by Anonymousreply 189March 18, 2021 6:40 PM

Do you think Miss Geary will make a return appearance before GH is finally canceled?

by Anonymousreply 190March 18, 2021 10:06 PM

I think it’s a good idea too R189 but not looking forward to the fallout with Carly. I’m already exhausted. It’s time to retire the character.

by Anonymousreply 191March 18, 2021 10:15 PM

This show is hot garbage. How many times does Anna have to sacrifice herself at the altar of day players? First Peter, now Finn. It's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 192March 18, 2021 10:24 PM

R180 = You clearly missed Liz and Amnesiac Jakes engagement. He also had no ID or legal status. But that didn't stop GH....

by Anonymousreply 193March 18, 2021 10:53 PM

You girls are slipping....Wes Ramsey (Peter) with DL Fave Joseph Gordon Levitt...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194March 18, 2021 10:58 PM

David Hayward still coming to town?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195March 18, 2021 11:02 PM

When do Larry Wolek and Brad Vernon show up?

by Anonymousreply 196March 18, 2021 11:15 PM

FH must hate VI.....I was never a fan of his but even I have to admit his history with Anna (and the fact he is a doctor), makes him perfect for a GH Arc....Course, by the end of GH he was bringing everyone back from the dead (Dixie, Stuart)...

by Anonymousreply 197March 18, 2021 11:20 PM

David Hayward and all his machinations could fit right in with GH.

We could learn that his research was funded by Helena and shortly after that, he brings her back to life.

by Anonymousreply 198March 18, 2021 11:34 PM

Brando looking particularly fuckable recently.

by Anonymousreply 199March 19, 2021 2:01 AM

Irizarry is MAGA. He’s off the list.

by Anonymousreply 200March 19, 2021 2:13 AM

Vee has blacklisted VI from every remaining show. He’s in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 201March 19, 2021 2:46 AM

Anyways, is Brook Lyn there for Chase (after Willow dumps him for Michael, with Sasha already feeling Brando's heat)? Or is she going to make an unholy alliance with Valentin? Or is Valentin there for Alexis? Or Anna? And are they headed Finn for Elizabeth? And could this mean Rebecca Budig is not too far behind?

And doesn't the baby shift the stock situation, meaning that if Brookie has custody, she could theoretically vote her child's shares to restore a Quartermaine to the ELQ throne?

by Anonymousreply 202March 19, 2021 3:25 AM

Why doesn't it surprise me to learn Vincent Irizarry's child went to the Citidal and was involved with the Capital riots on Jan. 6.

by Anonymousreply 203March 19, 2021 3:26 AM

They’ve written obviously sped up Brook Lynn’s pregnancy for some baby switch with Maxie’s spawn.

by Anonymousreply 204March 19, 2021 3:49 AM

Considering who our OP is signed as, I was most amused when the first words out of Brook Lyn's mouth were "Is it safe?" And, yes, Franco DID have pliers!

by Anonymousreply 205March 19, 2021 5:04 AM

When is Erika Slezak's first air date?

by Anonymousreply 206March 19, 2021 6:08 AM

She's in the next season of The Bachelor, Rose.

by Anonymousreply 207March 19, 2021 7:00 AM

Vee is working on moving production of GH to Connecticut so that It’s more convenient for Sleestack.

by Anonymousreply 208March 19, 2021 1:04 PM

Who is Vee? Valentini? Wow moving GH to CT would enable all the OLTL actors to come to GH which everyone and their brother has been clamoring for? Maybe we can even coax Marilyn Chris out of retirement.

by Anonymousreply 209March 19, 2021 1:17 PM

R199 You're right. What has he done to make himself actually fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 210March 19, 2021 2:13 PM

R209 Wanda Webb needs to come to GH.

by Anonymousreply 211March 19, 2021 2:31 PM

Has Frank reached out to Ellen Holly or Joe Gallison?

by Anonymousreply 212March 19, 2021 3:10 PM

Vee will not allow Frank to reach out to Ellen. He is in the biz, you know. THE EXPERT ON EVERYTHING.

by Anonymousreply 213March 19, 2021 9:15 PM

Vee is so busy being the expert on everything! There is nothing that Vee doesn’t know!

by Anonymousreply 214March 19, 2021 10:33 PM

WR is just awful.

by Anonymousreply 215March 20, 2021 5:12 AM

New thread prepared for when this one locks up:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216March 20, 2021 5:23 AM

If the rumors are true. Allegedly ABC was at one time thinking about shifting the focus of the show more so back to the hospital. ABC decided to conduct a survey and the participants in the survey in a few large tv markets but most especially NYC allegedly told them that they loved the mob stories along with Sonny and Jason and that more focus on hospital stories wouldn't be as interesting to them.

by Anonymousreply 217March 20, 2021 10:05 AM

R217 = MBs AGENT.....

by Anonymousreply 218March 20, 2021 10:12 AM

Maurice gets me all tingly - down there.

by Anonymousreply 219March 20, 2021 11:37 AM

Nope r218. I don't care for either MB or SB.

by Anonymousreply 220March 20, 2021 1:25 PM

Oh FFS (R217) . That's some JFP smoke and mirrors. The Sopranos were HBO. Grey's Anatomy was/is ABC. If GH had leaned into the hospital drama, they'd still be having crossovers with GA, and GH would be banking viewers.

by Anonymousreply 221March 20, 2021 5:51 PM

GH tried a complete copy of GA with their 2 season Night Shift on SON. It didn't last very long and couldn't help save the cable channel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222March 20, 2021 6:02 PM

No one wanted to see Jackie Zeman with her fake face kissing someone. Gross!!!

by Anonymousreply 223March 20, 2021 6:02 PM

R222 There were several problems with Nightshift. It was on a cable channel that many people did not have or couldn't find, and there was no real continuity with GH. It was almost like a GH alternate reality.

by Anonymousreply 224March 20, 2021 6:08 PM

"Port Charles" was good, and closer to Grey's, as it was about the interns and their mean/stern chief resident (played by Debbi Morgan). Too bad they thought they could capture a younger audience by veering away from the hospital and into "Dark Shadows" territory. I was gone once the vampires showed up (Lucy Coe, vampire slayer!).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225March 20, 2021 7:49 PM

Night Shift wasn’t half bad.

by Anonymousreply 226March 20, 2021 9:34 PM

It would be so easy to do a GH crossover with Grey's Anatomy. They both shoot on the same lot -- at ABC Prospect Studios in the Los Feliz section of LA.

by Anonymousreply 227March 20, 2021 10:25 PM

I'm not liking KD or her character.

We got a Tad reunion in the car with the fried chicken nod to Opal's chicken shack, she can go now.

by Anonymousreply 228March 21, 2021 10:38 PM

Opal's Chicken Shack! Here I thought it was a nod to the fans calling him Colonel Tad Martin Grey Sanders. Works on both levels, I guess. Next we'll get Cyrus waxing poetic about the time he spent on the beach in China...

by Anonymousreply 229March 21, 2021 10:46 PM

Recasting Jackie was fine....But Kim Delaney isn't great. No doubt she will be gone in six months. And Chase is Kyle Abbotts real life ex---who now seems to have an annoying wife and plays it straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230March 21, 2021 11:08 PM

There’s something so OFF about Kim Delaney. She’s not right in this role.

by Anonymousreply 231March 21, 2021 11:29 PM

How have the ratings been?

by Anonymousreply 232March 21, 2021 11:38 PM

Recent ratings are they're up in the 18-49 and 25-54 but down in the 18-34 r232.

by Anonymousreply 233March 21, 2021 11:44 PM

Josh Swickard looked better with a beard. Having the character cry into his father's shoulder (when he found out about his real paternity) isn't a great look for a hero character -- although I wouldn't mind being held by Gregory Harrison. (I'd cry too if I found out that Michael Easton was my daddy and not Gregory Harrison.)

by Anonymousreply 234March 22, 2021 12:10 AM

R230 No surprise they know each other. They are both the most wooden actors ever on TV. I hate em both with the heat of a trillion...well, you know.

by Anonymousreply 235March 22, 2021 12:51 AM

[quote](I'd cry too if I found out that Michael Easton was my daddy and not Gregory Harrison.

Josh Swickard definitely overplayed it in those reveal scenes. I'm surprised Frank, or whoever was directing, didn't pull him aside and tell him to tone it down a few notches.

by Anonymousreply 236March 22, 2021 1:57 AM

R236 = Bad actors always think YELLING is good acting. Just ask Cameron Webber while he was screaming a couple of weeks ago. There is a reason Lipton isn't on GH contract anymore and this scene was probably the last straw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237March 22, 2021 3:20 AM

Genie got fat again. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 238March 22, 2021 4:05 AM

Genie was never skinny.

by Anonymousreply 239March 22, 2021 4:15 AM

Vee has ordered Genie to go back on her Nutrasystem diet. He is in the biz, you know, and the expert of everything like soaps, politics, and especially diets. Did I mention how Vee is in the biz? In the biz! In the biz! In the biz!

by Anonymousreply 240March 22, 2021 9:14 AM

Vee should go on a diet himself before mandating that Genie go on one.

by Anonymousreply 241March 22, 2021 1:41 PM

Can we F&F this Vee is in the biz troll? She is beyond annoying,

by Anonymousreply 242March 22, 2021 1:47 PM

Vee will NOT be ignored!! He’s in the biz, you know. Knows everything about everything. He’s in the biz, you know.

by Anonymousreply 243March 22, 2021 2:06 PM

Go. The. Fuck. Away. Cunt. ☝️☝️☝️☝️

by Anonymousreply 244March 22, 2021 2:52 PM

Kman101 is another fucking annoying moron at SON. Shut the fuck up, dimwit!

by Anonymousreply 245March 22, 2021 5:34 PM

My latest issue of Crimson hasn't arrived yet. Does anyone know what could be the delay?

by Anonymousreply 246March 22, 2021 11:24 PM

Vee ordered a delay in production. He’s in the biz, you know. Did you know he’s in the biz?

by Anonymousreply 247March 22, 2021 11:47 PM

R246 = Nina is busy this week---->>Finding Sonny and setting up her revenge plan on Carly.......Video Preview...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248March 23, 2021 12:00 AM

Attention Whore Andy Cohen once again brags about----Andy Cohen!!!....Apparently he didn't piss off enough people last year when he bragged about "replacing" soaps with the trashy Housewives franchise, so he is at it again....Will Andy be taking over GH next?... Can Dorinda Webber be far behind?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249March 23, 2021 12:06 AM

I liked TempBrookLynn better.

by Anonymousreply 250March 23, 2021 12:06 AM

Temp Brooklyn was way better than this chick.

by Anonymousreply 251March 23, 2021 12:34 AM

Who's Andy Cohen?

by Anonymousreply 252March 23, 2021 12:36 AM

R249 In a way he isn't wrong. The "real housewives" are allowed to act OTT and crazy like soaps used to be. But, in the last two decades the outrageousness of soaps have been dialed down, which has made them more boring. There are no more crazy bitches and bastards out to run schemes and cause havoc. Even when one shows up like, Nelle, they have to humanize them by giving them a horrible childhood or something.

by Anonymousreply 253March 23, 2021 12:37 AM

R249 = But Andy Cohen taking credit for replacing soaps?. That is a stretch when Housewives viewers are paltry compared to Young+Restless daily viewers. Andy Cohen is saying he replaced a Corvette with a Hyundai---ratings wise. Also Andy always "forgets" they tried to syndicate the Housewives Franchise and it was a ratings disaster. This Wonky Slob is pathetic...

by Anonymousreply 254March 23, 2021 1:15 AM

Anyone catch the OLTL shoutout today? Nina said she booked a stay at Serenity Springs.

by Anonymousreply 255March 23, 2021 1:42 AM

So, who will turn out to be Phyllis' baby girl that "died?" Jordan, Portia? They kind of dropped that genealogy-ancestry test thing that Aunt Stella started up and convinced them they should all do, maybe that will be resurrected and connect them to Phyllis.

by Anonymousreply 256March 23, 2021 6:03 AM

I can see that happening r256 or Sonny thanks them by buying them a bar in PC and they become the resident wise sages everyone goes to.

by Anonymousreply 257March 23, 2021 11:30 AM

They’ll probably end up running Charlie’s. The two actors got the Mo stamp of approval in a recent interview so they’ll stick around.

by Anonymousreply 258March 23, 2021 12:39 PM

The Charlie's set has likely long been taken apart to make the Tan-O set and Curtis' hip new bar set.

by Anonymousreply 259March 23, 2021 1:33 PM

I'm old school GH. Does Elizabeth ever mentioned her beloved great step-aunt, Lucille March Weeks?

by Anonymousreply 260March 23, 2021 1:35 PM

I'm hoping Elizabeth is pregnant with a 4th child by a 4th father. She is the heart and soul of Port Charles, after all.

by Anonymousreply 261March 23, 2021 2:40 PM

When is Audrey March coming back?

by Anonymousreply 262March 23, 2021 4:39 PM

With Sonny "gone", Alexis spiraling, and Elizabeth single, now is the time for Ric to return. Molly needs her dad!

by Anonymousreply 263March 23, 2021 5:49 PM

Phyllis's daughter will definitely turn out to be Jordan. Remember when Jordan needed a kidney but there were no immediately family members available? They were very vague. She had to settle for a kidney from a serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 264March 23, 2021 6:09 PM

With Ric back, Elizabeth can set a good example by recycling her men. Plus, she hasn't given birth to a child by him yet.

by Anonymousreply 265March 23, 2021 6:12 PM

[quote]Phyllis's daughter will definitely turn out to be Jordan. Remember when Jordan needed a kidney but there were no immediately family members available? They were very vague. She had to settle for a kidney from a serial killer.

Good catch! Also, with Phyllis being a nurse, that's a logical way to work her into the PC canvas. Lenny can manage Kelly's or tend bar at Club Curtis. Maybe that Elijah guy will burn down the Tan-O out of spite and leave them no choice but to pull up stakes and relocate.

by Anonymousreply 266March 23, 2021 6:21 PM

I am really enjoying Phyllis and Lenny. However they integrate them into the main canvas is OK with me.

by Anonymousreply 267March 23, 2021 8:59 PM

R266 It reminds me of OLTL when Vicki went to Paris, TX and brought Moe and Noelle back to Llanview with her.

by Anonymousreply 268March 23, 2021 11:59 PM

Why won't Frank cough up the airfare and hotel expenses for Slee to be recurring on GH as Viki, or even as Audrey? Liz needs her grandmother!

by Anonymousreply 269March 24, 2021 12:09 AM

I am Audrey March! I will the Face of (Your) Heart!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270March 24, 2021 12:21 AM

Are we supposed to want Carly to find out about Sonny?

by Anonymousreply 271March 24, 2021 12:36 AM

[quote]Why won't Frank cough up the airfare and hotel expenses for Slee to be recurring on GH as Viki, or even as Audrey? Liz needs her grandmother!

That could actually be a very sweet, albeit utopian, idea.

by Anonymousreply 272March 24, 2021 12:51 AM

Carly/Nina ending phone call: we all know the typical GH misunderstanding when the wrong character speaks first: Nina is about to do the right thing and tell Carly the truth, Carly automatically assumes Nina is calling about a custody suit that never was, threatens her, and Nina changes her mind. Thus the start of Nina's revenge storyline.... (how fucking boring!)

by Anonymousreply 273March 24, 2021 1:01 AM

Wait and see...Carly is going to sleep with someone right before Sonny returns.....Brando, Jason, Dante, Jax, Valentin Cameron....Its UNoriginal and lazy..PERFECT for GH these days. And of course, she will be pregnant AGAIN. You can never have too many baby daddies, just ask Liz....

by Anonymousreply 274March 24, 2021 3:49 AM

It would be great if Laura Wright would start taking annual extended vacations.

by Anonymousreply 275March 24, 2021 4:17 AM

R275– it would be great if she just killed herself

by Anonymousreply 276March 24, 2021 4:22 AM

R274 Cameron? That would be interesting. Like when Dorian seduced Joey on OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 277March 24, 2021 4:47 AM

Cyrus has turned into a parade balloon, floating around Port Charles looking for his mother.

by Anonymousreply 278March 24, 2021 10:22 AM

I don't like sniveling Cyrus either.

by Anonymousreply 279March 24, 2021 12:18 PM

Putting Sonny and Nina being somewhere near Llanview is simply a painful reminder of the OLTL characters who we grew to love and whom we are now missing. GH should either bring in some Llanview characters or stop giving the audience pain.

by Anonymousreply 280March 24, 2021 2:14 PM

R280 Yes. Your mama thought you was a pain when she gave birth to you by pushing you outta her rectum.

by Anonymousreply 281March 24, 2021 2:20 PM

Llanview, like Pine Valley, is on the Main Line. Would they even let someone like Sonny in that part of PA?

by Anonymousreply 282March 24, 2021 7:51 PM

R282 The appeal of OLTL from the beginning was its mix of ethnicities. Also, there was Angel Square and many gangsters throughout the years, especially Carlo Hesser.

by Anonymousreply 283March 25, 2021 1:39 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!