Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My cat was killed

I don't know what to say. I'm totally devastated. My furbaby has been in our family for just over ten years and he was taken from us. He was a perfect, chatty, playful Siamese and a major support for me psychologically. I struggled with eating disorders (I was about 150 pounds overweight), and self-loathing from childhood abuse and trauma. I also know who did it. My neighbor's have an adopted son, and he's a little psychopath. He shoots squirrels with BB guns, and plays violent, misogynistic music all day. We found our cat in the garden - he had been doused in boiling oil, and he was screaming in agony. His tail had been severed, too. The oil, which I think was from a deep fryer, had burned off half his fur and it looked like his face had melted. His eyes were all blistered over, and he was yowling and screaming in pain. I will never forget that sounds until the day I die. When I saw him, I passed out. By the time I came to my husband had already had him put to sleep.

Now we don't know what to do with the neighbor's kid. We didn't see him do it, but I'm sure it was him. We're adoptive parents of children of color ourselves and we don't want to step into a hornet's nest here, but I don't think we can just let this go. I'm just too devastated to talk to anyone. I'm WFH, but I haven't been workin at all. I'm comfort eating, which done ruined my diet, and drinking lots of Bailey's. I often break out into uncontrollable, howling sobs. I haven't showered in a week. I'm totally destroyed and I want to join my beloved friend in death.

We called the police, but without no evidence they say they can't do nothing.

by Anonymousreply 103December 9, 2020 3:42 AM

Tell me more, tell me more!

by Anonymousreply 1December 6, 2020 1:09 AM

R1 how can you be so callous? My whole family is destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 2December 6, 2020 1:10 AM

-100/100

by Anonymousreply 3December 6, 2020 1:11 AM

Everything but the dogs lapping at her rear end!

by Anonymousreply 4December 6, 2020 1:13 AM

R4 stop victim blaming

by Anonymousreply 5December 6, 2020 1:14 AM

Your150 pound cat fed a family of five in Korea, OP. So be happy.

by Anonymousreply 6December 6, 2020 1:18 AM

Try to talk to the suspected child psychopath, don't confront him or accuse him of anything. Just pretend that you're interested in him and get him to open up about little things, animals, what he likes to do with animals. Work your way to how you found your cat and how you believe someone killed him. Tell him that you have hidden video surveillance. Get him to talk because unless he's a child psychopath with IQ of 165 he's going to panic and spill the beans. Record your conversation in order to prove to his parents that their little angel is a future serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 7December 6, 2020 1:23 AM

So being in a jug band is considered WFH now?

by Anonymousreply 8December 6, 2020 1:25 AM

OP, why on earth did you let your cherished Siamese out of the house with a maniac like that living next door? All my cats are happy housecats and I don't need to worry about a thing. You need to sneak into next door's house and smash up his phone or something.

by Anonymousreply 9December 6, 2020 1:28 AM

R7 I spoke to a close lawyer friend of mine, and raised that issue. Tayte said that ain't likely to be seen as no evidence, on account of the boy not bein under arrest. Plus I fear for my physical safety when I am around him. I called the cops on him once for eyeballing me in an aggressive and homophobic way.

by Anonymousreply 10December 6, 2020 1:28 AM

R8 - I work in graphic design. What's the jug band thing about??

by Anonymousreply 11December 6, 2020 1:29 AM

Just because you don’t have proof doesn’t mean the police won’t investigate, let them find the goddamn proof

by Anonymousreply 12December 6, 2020 1:30 AM

This never happened. Again.

by Anonymousreply 13December 6, 2020 1:32 AM

R12 the problem is they don't give a shit about no animal abuse. I lives in Portland OR but some of the police is pretty homophobic and deplorable. They done said they'd look into it but I don't have much faith in them.

by Anonymousreply 14December 6, 2020 1:32 AM

R12 the problem is they don't give a shit about no animal abuse. I lives in Portland OR but some of the police is pretty homophobic and deplorable. They done said they'd look into it but I don't have much faith in them.

by Anonymousreply 15December 6, 2020 1:32 AM

Look, I'm sorry if it's all true, but it reads like a classic EST.

by Anonymousreply 16December 6, 2020 1:32 AM

R16 - this is NOT an EST. How can DL be so brutally unfeeling?

by Anonymousreply 17December 6, 2020 1:33 AM

'I lives in Portland OR but some of the police is pretty homophobic and deplorable. They done said they'd look into it but I don't have much faith in them.'

Quit with the hill billy accent, you're making the whole scenario sound faker than a transwoman's tits.

by Anonymousreply 18December 6, 2020 1:34 AM

It is another one of your insipid, moronic threads OP. We can spot them from space.

by Anonymousreply 19December 6, 2020 1:34 AM

R18 I regress when I am under stress. I was born in Nebraska, and lived between Nebraska, Montana, and Idaho in podunk towns until my early 20s.

by Anonymousreply 20December 6, 2020 1:37 AM

Op would have written some kind of defence against R9 if this was real ('cats need their freedom) but he ignored it. Why would anyone let a little Siamese cat free range in Oregon with the mountain lions, cougars, bears, coyotes, wolves and God knows what else?

by Anonymousreply 21December 6, 2020 1:38 AM

R20 no you didn’t. You have more ‘tells’ than Michael J Fox at a Poker Tournament.

by Anonymousreply 22December 6, 2020 1:38 AM

I felt the color leaving my face while I read your description. I am so sorry for you, and especially for your cat. It was a horrible way to die. You need to put it behind you, as callous as that seems. Life goes on, with or without you. Adopt a kitten or a cat from a shelter, or volunteer at a shelter. Get involved in charities for the humane treatment of animals. You can devote your time to counter the sad feelings you have. You can turn it around for yourself. I wish you well.

by Anonymousreply 23December 6, 2020 1:39 AM

R21/R9 our garden's got a fence that done run round it. It's a suburban area, so it was pretty safe for him to wonder round the garden. We always took him inside at nite.

by Anonymousreply 24December 6, 2020 1:39 AM

Bet you is madder than a box of ghosts!

by Anonymousreply 25December 6, 2020 1:40 AM

R24 Bull.Shit.

by Anonymousreply 26December 6, 2020 1:41 AM

This is EXACTLY why my two kitties are 100% indoor cats and never go out. They are both sweet and trusting.

by Anonymousreply 27December 6, 2020 1:41 AM

another animal abuse post, great.

You're sick OP

by Anonymousreply 28December 6, 2020 1:41 AM

R24 it's true. My kids is devastated.

by Anonymousreply 29December 6, 2020 1:42 AM

OP, I am sorry. I’d like to eviscerate that kid. I don’t know if I could stop myself from tying him up in my basement and doing the same to him. Sue the family.

And cat owners, KEEP YOUR CATS INDOORS. There are too many people like this shit kid and R1.

by Anonymousreply 30December 6, 2020 1:42 AM

None of this is true.

by Anonymousreply 31December 6, 2020 1:43 AM

R31 you’re a fucking asshole man. The OP’s story feels heartfelt and genuine. You should be ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 32December 6, 2020 1:46 AM

R32 is OP as per usual.

by Anonymousreply 33December 6, 2020 1:47 AM

Don't let your fucking cats out.

by Anonymousreply 34December 6, 2020 1:48 AM

R33 I’m not OP you fucking baboon

by Anonymousreply 35December 6, 2020 1:48 AM

R34 my neighbor's done let they dawgs out.

by Anonymousreply 36December 6, 2020 1:49 AM

I know R28. Datalounge has this weird fixation with fictional animal cruelty.

by Anonymousreply 37December 6, 2020 1:50 AM

OP, has the homophobic neighbor also plunged his superior str8 into your filth trench?

by Anonymousreply 38December 6, 2020 1:50 AM

R38 - str8 what?!

by Anonymousreply 39December 6, 2020 1:51 AM

R35 yeah you are, this is what you always do. Multiple accounts, multiple posts to your moronic threads. Now quickly do you your usual trick of bumping old threads and posting comments on dormant threads so this thread quickly moves down the list.

by Anonymousreply 40December 6, 2020 1:51 AM

OPs pussy is burning . . .

by Anonymousreply 41December 6, 2020 1:53 AM

R40 what other threads you dumbshit anusmouth?

by Anonymousreply 42December 6, 2020 1:53 AM

R42 love it when you get caught out

by Anonymousreply 43December 6, 2020 1:54 AM

My pussy is burning would have been a much better title for this stupid EST.

by Anonymousreply 44December 6, 2020 1:54 AM

R44 I'm baring my soul to DL and all I get is this? You should be ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 45December 6, 2020 1:55 AM

Oh OP even you can do better than that heh heh heh just pathetic heh heh heh

by Anonymousreply 46December 6, 2020 1:57 AM

It's a fucking cat! You're not stable enough to be a parent to your apparent 'children of color'.

by Anonymousreply 47December 6, 2020 1:58 AM

R47 my boys is healthy and happy. I've adopted three kids from Central America and we is good parents for them

by Anonymousreply 48December 6, 2020 1:59 AM

R47 maybe Joel could get OP another one?

by Anonymousreply 49December 6, 2020 1:59 AM

LOL, OP. I love the terrible grammar in most posts. Nice touch, but your overplayed your hand a bit.

Also, you should have saved the childhood trauma for later in the thread. Your story was a bit top heavy, you know?

by Anonymousreply 50December 6, 2020 2:00 AM

R50 nailed it

by Anonymousreply 51December 6, 2020 2:01 AM

'Adopt a kitten or a cat from a shelter, or volunteer at a shelter. Get involved in charities for the humane treatment of animals.'

And right on cue we have the Rescue Troll, who thinks adopting some mangy, neurotic beast from a shelter is the panacea to all the world's ills. The OP had a Siamese cat, so clearly likes purebreeds. You won't find them at the shelter with the pitbulls.

by Anonymousreply 52December 6, 2020 2:01 AM

R45/OP, you done forgot the Hicksville stuff there for a second.

by Anonymousreply 53December 6, 2020 2:01 AM

R52 you know OP never had a cat?

by Anonymousreply 54December 6, 2020 2:02 AM

R50 my childhood trauma is why I got an emotional support cat in the first place. My daddy done beat me hard, and subjected me to all manner of sadistic, brutal abuse out in the range back when I was comin up.

by Anonymousreply 55December 6, 2020 2:03 AM

Guys, the OP is genuine but another poster is now pretending to be the OP and replying in typical dumbass Hill Billy prose which is entirely absent from Post 1. I think the Spaz Troll may be on the thread.

by Anonymousreply 56December 6, 2020 2:03 AM

[quote] [R44] I'm baring my soul to DL and all I get is this? You should be ashamed.

No, you should be ashamed for making up this nonsense. Good luck with your burning hot pus.

by Anonymousreply 57December 6, 2020 2:04 AM

R56 is OP. A blindfolded chimp’ could spot your handiwork.

by Anonymousreply 58December 6, 2020 2:05 AM

Dude, what R58's deal?

by Anonymousreply 59December 6, 2020 2:06 AM

So is R59

by Anonymousreply 60December 6, 2020 2:06 AM

HOLY SHIT!!!! You fools! Its the Shit Brickhouse Troll!!!!!!!!!!!

His lawyer is TAYTE!!!!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Oh my god. This is good.

by Anonymousreply 61December 6, 2020 2:06 AM

R61 the op is not a troll - his story has the ring of truth

by Anonymousreply 62December 6, 2020 2:07 AM

Has Susan Dey commented yet?

by Anonymousreply 63December 6, 2020 2:08 AM

[quote] Guys, the OP is genuine but another poster is now pretending to be the OP and replying in typical dumbass Hill Billy prose which is entirely absent from Post 1. I think the Spaz Troll may be on the thread.

Another gem from OP:

[quote] SNL - Host: Timothee Chalamet I want to plunge my faggot tongue in his unwashed, unwiped filth trench.

by Anonymousreply 64December 6, 2020 2:08 AM

R64 got him!

by Anonymousreply 65December 6, 2020 2:09 AM

R64 oh my god, that's an unrelated discussion. I'm dildoing and jerking (my hubby calls it his favorite cocklet!) to keep myself distracted.

by Anonymousreply 66December 6, 2020 2:12 AM

I'm sorry for your loss and trauma OP.

by Anonymousreply 67December 6, 2020 2:12 AM

So many retards in the comments section, who think they are comedians. Like R41 for example. OP, so sorry for your loss.

by Anonymousreply 68December 6, 2020 2:12 AM

R68 thank you for your kind words.

by Anonymousreply 69December 6, 2020 2:13 AM

R67 and R68 are OP.

by Anonymousreply 70December 6, 2020 2:14 AM

Forget about OP's pussy. What about his belly and thighs, was they jigglin?

by Anonymousreply 71December 6, 2020 2:17 AM

How terrible, OP.

But then when people post things like your other contribution, we must wonder what your actual motives and level of veracity are;

My cat was killed I don't know what to say. I'm totally devastated. My furbaby has been in our family for just over ten years and he was taken from us. He was a perfect, chatty, playful Siamese and a major support for me psychologically. I struggled with eating disorders (I was about 150 pounds overweight), and self-loathing from childhood abuse and trauma. I also know who did it. My neighbor's have an adopted son, and he's a little psychopath. He shoots squirrels with BB guns, and plays violent, misogynistic music all day. We found our cat in the garden - he had been doused in boiling oil, and he was screaming in agony. His tail had been severed, too. The oil, which I think was from a deep fryer, had burned off half his fur and it looked like his face had melted. His eyes were all blistered over, and he was yowling and screaming in pain. I will never forget that sounds until the day I die. When I saw him, I passed out. By the time I came to my husband had already had him put to sleep.

Now we don't know what to do with the neighbor's kid. We didn't see him do it, but I'm sure it was him. We're adoptive parents of children of color ourselves and we don't want to step into a hornet's nest here, but I don't think we can just let this go. I'm just too devastated to talk to anyone. I'm WFH, but I haven't been workin at all. I'm comfort eating, which done ruined my diet, and drinking lots of Bailey's. I often break out into uncontrollable, howling sobs. I haven't showered in a week. I'm totally destroyed and I want to join my beloved friend in death.

We called the police, but without no evidence they say they can't do nothing.

Growing up gay in the rural Midwest I know what you're thinkin, but it wasn't half as bad as some of you might expect. You see, the Great Plains is an unforgivin country. A man must do what he must just to survive. It don't matter if he's gay or not. Ranch work is hard and wears you down. Not much time for leisure except for fightin and drinkin. I done growed up in Nebraska in the 70s. My daddy was a cattleman. Came from a long line of ranchers., like his daddy and his granddaddy before. I guess I figured I was queer when I was eight or so. Didn't want nothing to do with cooze, but loved to watch the shirtless Chicano farmhands get lathered up with sweat and dust. Now people out West are more perceptive than a lot of folks might guess. They knew what was goin on. If you is effeminate, or likes to do unmasculine things, then you is queer. They smell it on you like you got a scent or something. My daddy knew early on. I wanted to help my mama (fat, gross, landwhale who wasn't givin him any no more) to do the cookin. That enraged him. He knew I was queer. My brother was the same, too. He had two faggots in the household. He started doin it to me when I was 8. No lube or forewarnin. He just worked his huge, beercan thick cheesy cock up my boypussy and dropped his load. This was when I got home from school. Then he beat me with the butt of his gun until I done passed out. He was a huge man - 6'3" and 280 pounds of pure beef and muscle. He had a full handlebar moustache, and biceps that was thicker than my thighs. He smelled of sweat and leather and tobacco.

This began to happen often. Beatings and assaults was a daily part of my life. He'd always get chubbed when watchin the wrasslin or the rode on the TV, so I knew that was when it was gonna happen. He'd grab me, his breath stinkin of whiskey, pull his cock out of his old, faded Levi's, and work it all the way up my butt while I screamed and begged him to stop. My puny, inferior, faggot cocklet got so fuckin hard on account of all the masc pheromones in the air, [more]

by Anonymousreply 72December 6, 2020 2:18 AM

R72 don’t forget he’s also worried about ‘Holiday Dinner, his ‘Homophobic Grandmother’ etc etc etc

by Anonymousreply 73December 6, 2020 2:20 AM

R72 that is a powerful story of trauma and survival. Why would anyone lie about such humiliating degrading details ?

by Anonymousreply 74December 6, 2020 2:20 AM

-1,000,000,000/10

You're an asshole, OP.

by Anonymousreply 75December 6, 2020 2:20 AM

"OP, why on earth did you let your cherished Siamese out of the house with a maniac like that living next door? "

You mean you (and other poor souls on this thread) actually BELIEVE the OP's pathetic bullshit? Boy, are you gullible!

by Anonymousreply 76December 6, 2020 2:23 AM

Christmas is coming up, and I'm VERY much looking forward to a new thread, similar to this classic one from Xmas 2018:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77December 6, 2020 2:23 AM

I want Drake to murder my pussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78December 6, 2020 2:24 AM

But nothing will ever top the Whole Foods assault story, a true 10/10 EST, and the first time we were introduced to Tayte the Gay Lawyer!

[quote]When I finally made it home, I called my lawyer, who is my husbear's fuckbuddy and is involved in gay issues. He seemed interested at first, and told my husbear with a flick of his wrist, "Oh, don't worry hun, [bold]I'll represent her pro boner[/bold]."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 6, 2020 2:28 AM

Quit crying. If it was Siamese, it obviously has a twin.

by Anonymousreply 80December 6, 2020 2:36 AM

I have asbestos eyeballs, but the one thing I won't tolerate on here is violence against animals. Not funny at all.

FF

by Anonymousreply 81December 6, 2020 2:41 AM

R81 = retarded flyover Frau

by Anonymousreply 82December 6, 2020 2:44 AM

J'adore OP !

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2020 2:51 AM

[quote]Dude, what [R58]'s deal?

OP is a troll (not a good one either), but R58 is a psychotic cunt who accuses literally everyone of lying.

by Anonymousreply 84December 6, 2020 3:01 AM

R84 is OP. Again. You’re so obvious it’s painful.

by Anonymousreply 85December 6, 2020 3:12 AM

[quote] his story has the ring of truth

Your tinnitus must be acting up.

Shit Brickhouse Troll, you've way overdone it with the hillbilly talk. Ever thought about developing a new troll persona? I think you've exhausted this one.

by Anonymousreply 86December 6, 2020 3:27 AM

No. *my* cat was killed.

by Anonymousreply 87December 6, 2020 3:32 AM

OP, if you are lying, there's a special place in hell for you.

Our house was burglarised a few years back and our cat was microwaved. That's something we'll never forget.

So if you are making this up, shame on you.

by Anonymousreply 88December 6, 2020 3:48 AM

Lmfaooo r88

by Anonymousreply 89December 6, 2020 3:52 AM

[quote][R67] and [R68] are OP.

Nope. I'm R67 and I am not the OP.

by Anonymousreply 90December 6, 2020 4:03 AM

[quote]he had been doused in boiling oil, and he was screaming in agony. His tail had been severed, too. The oil, which I think was from a deep fryer, had burned off half his fur and it looked like his face had melted. His eyes were all blistered over, and he was yowling and screaming in pain.

If this was the actual truth, there are myriad animal rescue/shelter places that would be screaming their heads off, demanding an investigation.

by Anonymousreply 91December 6, 2020 4:11 AM

So are you an idiot who thought the OP was for real, r90?

by Anonymousreply 92December 6, 2020 4:13 AM

The WFH troll strikes again!

by Anonymousreply 93December 6, 2020 4:20 AM

I promise to you my Barron did not doo it! He stay in cage with lock.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 6, 2020 4:21 AM

Seems like OP remembered that Luka M. used to post these kinds of threads on DL and cause a stir, so he's giving it a go himself.

I hate how obvious it is that OP has a list of topics he uses to troll with, and just cycles through it. It's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 95December 6, 2020 4:27 AM

Consider yourself blessed. I would do anything to get rid of my cat. Cat prevents me from travelling. I leave her outside and hope coyotes get her.

by Anonymousreply 96December 6, 2020 4:47 AM

R92, yes.

by Anonymousreply 97December 6, 2020 3:54 PM

R96 People like you should be put to sleep. With a bullet to their shit of a brain.

by Anonymousreply 98December 6, 2020 5:57 PM

My cat won't do her business in dirty litter box. I clean it every few days. She comes running when I put new kitty litter down. She winks at me when I wink at her. Confused.

by Anonymousreply 99December 6, 2020 6:38 PM

I wanted this to be the shit brickhouse troll but I really can't tell anymore...

Also, I didn't know that Colton, Packer and Mackenzie weren't white. I thought they were white trash, like SBT.

by Anonymousreply 100December 6, 2020 11:36 PM

SBT has mentioned a few times that they were all adopted from El Salvador.

He's also mentioned one (I assume Colton) having a "colossal pinga", which apparently unfurled as SBT was being physically and sexually assaulted by his teachers and classmates' deplorable parents at a PTA conference.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 7, 2020 4:33 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 102December 9, 2020 2:29 AM

OP No worries. BOGO at PETCO.

by Anonymousreply 103December 9, 2020 3:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!