Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christmas is a tragic time of year for me

Christmas is one of the most traumatic times of the year for me. I don't celebrate it, even if I have two young adopted sons, Colton and Packer, and my husbear came from a happy family, where they would go out of their way to make a celebration out of the holidays. You see, my childhood memories of Christmas were deeply traumatic. When I was growing up, it was a season of ritual degradation, humiliation, and endless physical, psychological and sexual abuse. I grew up on a remote ranch in Nebraska, where my father was a cattleman inured to the hardships of ranch life. When Christmas came around, so did my granddaddy and uncles. These were all heavyset, moustachioed, unwashed cowboys with thighs thicker than my waist and biceps so huge I couldn't wrap both hands around them. My daddy was huge, too, 6'4” and built like a shit brickhouse on steroids. He was a violent, abusive man. It really got bad at around Thanksgiving. My brother and me was paraded around in fishnet stockings and our sisters' old dresses. Theses were deliberately short, so it was easy for all these huge, built, masc men to pull up the hem of our skirts and expose our puny, hairless cocklets. We were so fucking degraded!

We would go down to town dressed like that for Christmas shopping. Passers-by, especially the masc truckers and ranchers, would point and laugh and my father would say he was taking his 'daughters' out for a stroll. Back home the sodomy was brutal: no lube, just spit and gun oil and our uncles and granddaddy lining up to fuck us up the ass and piss in our gapes. When we had taken piss enemas, we were forced to evacuate them outside in full sight of the chicano farmhands. These were masc, latino boys who made lewd comments, and then proceeded to inflict throat rape on us. Come Christmas day, our presents were usually female lingerie. I had a thong at the age of 11! After church and turkey lunch, the abuse began again in earnest. We had to lick hairy, swamp ass and drink the ripe, bean and beef farts of weathered mountain men. When my mother protested once, my daddy beat her with a bike chain until she passed out and shit herself. My brother and me were then fucked up the ass by nasty, unwashed, cheesy, shit-smeared dicks. We then had to clean off these huge, fat cocks. Our f@g cocklets were so inferior in comparison. When we became erect because of all the masc pheromones in the air, we were punished extra hard for being faggots, buttboys, queers, and sodomites. I obviously got very hard from all the str8 masc cocks pounding my punk pussy, but when my brother tried to jack me off, my father and uncles flew into a rage. They accused us of being queer and bringing shame on the family. We were NOT allowed to cum. They beat us with belts, bamboo canes, and pistol butts until we passed out. On the the 26th, the rape would begin again. It only died down in early January, but only because my daddy had to roam the range.

I finally ran away when I was 17. I drifted down to Boise, where I hustled truck stops, before finally meeting my husbear and rebuilding my life. Still, I never celebrate Christmas because of all the painful memories.

by Anonymousreply 41December 20, 2020 4:32 PM

Well, there’s the spirit of Christmas...dissipated in a wisp of anal queef.

by Anonymousreply 1December 25, 2018 4:31 PM

WHY is it ALWAYS the cowboys. You never hear about this stuff happening with gypsies and carnies.

by Anonymousreply 2December 25, 2018 4:32 PM

Charming OP. You must be LOVELY in person. FF and Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 3December 25, 2018 4:33 PM

R3 is so callous. So much victim blaming on DL.

by Anonymousreply 4December 25, 2018 4:33 PM

Another grotesque practice was using turkey GREASE as lube. My brother and me had to.line up facing the window while my uncle's and daddy jacked their cocks and prepared for entry. When my cousins where there, the queer ones for fucked while the str8, masc ones joined in with the rape and humiliation. .

by Anonymousreply 5December 25, 2018 4:37 PM

Turning into one of my real DL faves! This guy is the Barbara Cartland of Gay Fantasy!

by Anonymousreply 6December 25, 2018 4:42 PM

R6 what makes you think it's fantasy?

by Anonymousreply 7December 25, 2018 4:49 PM

These stories still make me LOL.

I'm hoping for a Christmas update from Joel and his doting neighbour next!

by Anonymousreply 8December 25, 2018 4:53 PM

Its a BRICK SHITHOUSE LARDED CORNHOLE RAPE CHRISTMAS. HALLALU

by Anonymousreply 9December 25, 2018 4:55 PM

Well, I guess it was time to roll out this nugget. Thanks for the laugh, OP, you sick sick person.

by Anonymousreply 10December 25, 2018 4:58 PM

Can’t you just accept I had a hellish time growing up on the range?

by Anonymousreply 11December 25, 2018 4:59 PM

I have never laughed so hard! This was very funny. The funniest.

by Anonymousreply 12December 25, 2018 5:01 PM

I can attest to his fondness for lard as lube.

by Anonymousreply 13December 25, 2018 5:01 PM

Um, no, R11, but I'll take a swig of your box wine and we can swap some more tall tales.

by Anonymousreply 14December 25, 2018 5:04 PM

-10000/10

by Anonymousreply 15December 25, 2018 5:04 PM

“The Aristocrats.”

by Anonymousreply 16December 25, 2018 5:05 PM

R15, my husbear is a huge fan of the Green Bay Packers. I chose the name Colton, and he Packer.

by Anonymousreply 17December 25, 2018 5:05 PM

"husbear"

I laugh every damn time I see or hear this word.

by Anonymousreply 18December 25, 2018 5:06 PM

I love the Husbear Troll!

Since its Christmas, does this mean we will get a visit from BILL TAYLOR, Ungrateful Niece, and Joel's Neighbor?

by Anonymousreply 19December 25, 2018 5:13 PM

You think YOU’RE childhood was bad, when I was 8 my parents took me to see Tarzan on Broadway.

by Anonymousreply 20December 25, 2018 5:15 PM

R20 your grammar is atrocious.

by Anonymousreply 21December 25, 2018 5:22 PM

His childhood was atrocious, R21. Parents like that probably sent him to some school where they allowed 'alternative spelling.'

by Anonymousreply 22December 25, 2018 5:23 PM

I never would send Buck to his uncle Hoss for the summers, despite endless entreaties. Conrad, sure, I’d send him overnight mail! I always had his bag packed by the door.

by Anonymousreply 23December 25, 2018 5:28 PM

lets' not forget the brick shithouse troll's fetish is all about child rape.

by Anonymousreply 24December 25, 2018 5:32 PM

R24 why your accusations of trolling ?

by Anonymousreply 25December 25, 2018 5:55 PM

R24 is victim shaming! Someone so "woke" should know better!

by Anonymousreply 26December 25, 2018 5:57 PM

I was also forced to dance humiliating dances and sing degrading songs as part of the festive entertainment. I remember once when I was 12 wearing only a thong and a Santa hat and being forced to engage in an aggrssively sexual dance with my brother. He's also trumatized. He has dated men but is now mainly a/s.

by Anonymousreply 27December 25, 2018 8:30 PM

Those wacky Canadian rednecks!

by Anonymousreply 28December 27, 2018 1:49 AM

[quote]My brother and me was paraded...

Nice touch. Incorrect pronoun and verb non-agreement to add authenticity.

by Anonymousreply 29December 27, 2018 2:02 AM

Joyeux Noël, OP!

by Anonymousreply 30December 27, 2018 2:28 AM

R30 folks in my hometown had a lot of skeletons in their closets. At least here of my classmates in JH were getting fucked regular by a relative.

by Anonymousreply 31December 27, 2018 11:58 PM

holiday bump

by Anonymousreply 32December 19, 2019 9:47 PM

Cousin Ricky Ray? So glad to see you made parole.

by Anonymousreply 33December 19, 2019 9:55 PM

Thanks for bumping, R32. Now if only someone will find and bump an old LIza and Xmas in the shitty thread, I can go into the holiday season a happy man.

by Anonymousreply 34December 19, 2019 10:11 PM

OH MY GOD!!! WHO BUMPED THIS AND FOUND THIS!!??

I was going to start a thread with my 3 Christmas wishes and this thread was one of my wishes..

When I accidentally opened this thread on Christmas Morn, 2018- I was disgusted and horrified, and stated so above (I FFed and blocked the poster)

And within weeks I started thinking about how funny it was and how completely fucked up.

Bravo OP. You SICK fuck!!

by Anonymousreply 35December 20, 2019 1:50 AM

So you must have had a pony. Did you?

by Anonymousreply 36December 20, 2019 1:57 AM

[quote] Well, there’s the spirit of Christmas...dissipated in a wisp of anal queef.

OMG! This is my all time favorite DL post! I love you r1

by Anonymousreply 37December 21, 2019 2:37 AM

Christmas eve bump

by Anonymousreply 38December 25, 2019 3:14 AM

You want to find the spirit of Christmas and the birth of our savior Jesus Christ?

It is right here. In this thread.

Excuse me, but I am a little emotional.

I praise the lord above for this thread and the love, joy, and peace that pours through it!!!

HOLIDAY BLESSINGS!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 39December 25, 2019 2:32 PM

BUMP

by Anonymousreply 40September 7, 2020 3:15 AM

Christmas bump.

by Anonymousreply 41December 20, 2020 4:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!