Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The woke movement and white women

The woke movement is turning on white women slowly, but it is odd how white women were the forerunners of it for so long and only used it to bash white men. Perhaps they thought it wouldn't backfire? It will, it also will on really anyone in the end. It's a giant struggle session and when they have gone through one dead horse they're looking for a fresh one. See, "Black men are the white people of black people" and the like. You'll have your time in the sun according to you preceived place on the totempole until you become a relative oppressor to the one below you

by Anonymousreply 142November 23, 2020 12:54 AM

Personally I find it funny, OP. It's nice to see the hunters turn into the hunted, I'll never not smile at seeing someone get a taste of their own medicine.

by Anonymousreply 1November 22, 2020 12:00 AM

I enjoy the tears of white feminists. I cannot stand Kathy Griffin and Brie Larson and their tearful hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 2November 22, 2020 12:03 AM

Sorry OP, can't join your mourning party for white supremacy. It's good to see the white power types under duress.

by Anonymousreply 3November 22, 2020 12:06 AM

R3, I’m not mourning. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 4November 22, 2020 12:09 AM

R3 Its nice to see a type of white powder under your dress

by Anonymousreply 5November 22, 2020 12:11 AM

More relentless misogyny, except in the guise of "social justice". They whine if women are supportive of them, they whine if women are supportive of their own interests. I'm not playing the game. Just leave people the fuck alone.

by Anonymousreply 6November 22, 2020 2:28 AM

As a gay man who has put up with hearing tons of white women saying that gay men are just as bad as straight men because we can also be "misogynistic" I'm glad to see those bitches finally get what's coming to them. Fuck them for thinking that there's no difference between straight men and gay men and fuck them for thinking that we profit off of the patriarchy in the same way straight men do. I hope the fall from their pedestal is a long and painful one.

by Anonymousreply 7November 22, 2020 2:39 AM

Yeah, you tell em, r7. In fact, I hope ALL women get what's coming to them. Not just white women, but black, hispanic and immigrant women too. Hell, I don't even make exceptions for toddler girls. I harassed a Mexican woman and her toddler daughter the other day. I'm the man!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8November 22, 2020 2:47 AM

R8 You will never get a gay man on a gay website to side with homophobic feminists no matter how hard you try, honey.

by Anonymousreply 9November 22, 2020 2:49 AM

R9, I am a gay man and will always side with feminists especially when it comes to defending their rights against penised imposters.

by Anonymousreply 10November 22, 2020 2:50 AM

[quote] [R8] You will never get a gay man on a gay website to side with homophobic feminists no matter how hard you try, honey.

What are you talking about, bro? I'm on your side. Anti-social attacks on women and young girls of all colors are my specialty! Bwhahahahaha!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11November 22, 2020 2:53 AM

This is a thread about white women being pushed to bottom of the e oppression pyramid they helped build. It’s well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 12November 22, 2020 2:57 AM

I'm such a victim! Pity me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 22, 2020 3:00 AM

R11/r13 is the trans troll. Put his pathetic ass on ignore.

by Anonymousreply 14November 22, 2020 3:02 AM

A fine, upstanding white gay male in action. Always the champion of women of color!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 22, 2020 3:02 AM

More silly trolling from idiots.

by Anonymousreply 16November 22, 2020 3:06 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 22, 2020 3:06 AM

The entire "woke movement" is a corporate backed straight men's supremacy movement. This is why the rhetoric of Bernie Bros, MAGAts and Trans Activists is I d e n t i c a l.

by Anonymousreply 18November 22, 2020 3:09 AM

Women's problem, and this applies to all women, is suicidal empathy. Ted Bundy very famously said women would rather die than be rude, which is true. That's why we see nonsense like rock hard cocks being waved around in the ladies' locker room and women's prisons with nary a complaint, crowds of activists (all female) waving "migrants welcome" placards in Cologne, that dumb bitch that held up the Swedish deportation flight who turned out to be a domestic abuser, etc.

You have to lay in the bed you've made, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 19November 22, 2020 3:14 AM

r19, there are plenty of complaints, but women are silenced and not taken seriously. That you get your advice about women from Ted fucking Bundy is terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 20November 22, 2020 3:30 AM

It was more of an illustration of the point, R20.

by Anonymousreply 21November 22, 2020 3:33 AM

There's lots of women who have spoken up against people trampling over their rights, r19, but you choose to ignore it. Way to blame the victim again. Imagine if you tell any other group they are guilty of manufacturing their own oppression.

by Anonymousreply 22November 22, 2020 3:33 AM

Very few women have spoken out about any of these things, and almost always been silenced by ... other women. It isn't straight men who are flying the trans flag, and transwomen themselves are a tiny fraction of a minority.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 3:39 AM

You fink "woke" women would have realized how well feminism turned out and kept mouth shut. Oh 'ell- enjoy working twice hard an not get anyfhing. Luckeely there still some of us that know how to play game and never will have work! AHAHAHAHA! Joke on yew fat ugly ladies!

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 3:40 AM

How the fuck would you know whether it's very few women or a lot of women? You don't know. You're a male and you're trying to tell everyone how women behave so don't act all innocent, like you're not part of it.

by Anonymousreply 25November 22, 2020 3:41 AM

[quote] It isn't straight men who are flying the trans flag

Plenty of straight men have been vocally supportive of trans people, including transgender women. You would know that if you didn't just pull things out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 26November 22, 2020 3:45 AM

[bold] Women in the United States are being Fired for Talking About Feminism [/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 22, 2020 3:47 AM

Yes, r24, spending your best years fucking an orange blob. You're certainly living the life.

by Anonymousreply 28November 22, 2020 3:48 AM

The woke movement is not turning against white women. We have always been against Karens and other Trump worshipping minions.

by Anonymousreply 29November 22, 2020 5:16 AM

OP is just Boris trying to make people of color turn on educated white women again so they can’t stop Trump or Putin together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 22, 2020 8:20 AM

White women created the oppression hierarchy. They taught the sociology and political science classes that give birth to woke ideology. They wrote the literature that made the woke. Having their creation come back to bite them in the ass in such a Frankenstein-ien way is just too delicious to watch.

by Anonymousreply 31November 22, 2020 1:58 PM

[quote]White women created the oppression hierarchy.

No one demographic created the theory known as "oppression hierarchy." That's ludicrous.

Various demographic groups have used the hierarchy for their own ends, over the last two centuries at least. People point out the suffragette movement demeaning blacks and disabled people as part of their propaganda, but they deliberately fail to mention that white men discriminated against those groups already, that's why suffragettes were using those groups, to appeal to the white men in power who were already bigoted in these ways.

There's a whole "unpopular opinions" thread right now full of gay white men saying blacks, Muslims, women, lesbians, poor people and/or trans aren't really human, so let's dial back the claims that gays aren't bigots, okay? Some are, and they all seem to be here on Datalounge. And some of these older bigot gay guys are slamming these groups to ally themselves with the straight white men in power.

That's how this works. Just look at the stats about minorities voting for Trump if you want more examples. It's not only about white women.

by Anonymousreply 32November 22, 2020 2:11 PM

The funny thing is r31 is the biggest part of the woke culture. Straight white males decided they would rather vote for Trump than have anything to do with people like him. Now, they're the proud boys knocking out homos.

by Anonymousreply 33November 22, 2020 2:17 PM

R31 thinks that Heather Heyer had it coming.

by Anonymousreply 34November 22, 2020 2:22 PM

Almost every woke person I've ever met is a white woman. They are eager to please. It's funny to see their quest to be liked and feel superior blow up in their faces.

by Anonymousreply 35November 22, 2020 2:32 PM

Yeah bro! And that's all women, including 4 tear old Hispanic girls. I'm such a strong independent white gay male, humiliating little girls.

by Anonymousreply 36November 22, 2020 2:38 PM

White women have been straddling the fence forever and playing both sides. And they always walk away smelling like a rose.

by Anonymousreply 37November 22, 2020 2:40 PM

I agree. It's hilarious and I love it!

by Anonymousreply 38November 22, 2020 2:45 PM

The fact that this dogpile is an existing active thread in the here and now proves that Yoko was right in what she said.

Women can only count on each other, and not even then. It has been ever thus, long before the criminalisation of homosexuality or systemic racism or whatever else, and therefore males - even men of colour, gay men, and so-called Trans - simply cannot comprehend this legacy of pain. This is a problem that began when recorded Time did.

Perhaps another Lesbos or Themyscira, here or on another planet, is the only way for females who know the immutable truth and want survival in freedom from persecution. Either that, or euthanasia via purposeful extinction when men eventually become able to bear childten.

by Anonymousreply 39November 22, 2020 3:10 PM

NAN! at R39!

by Anonymousreply 40November 22, 2020 3:14 PM

Heather Heyer was a bitch! She really had it coming. And all my fellow white gay males agree. Right, fellas?

by Anonymousreply 41November 22, 2020 3:14 PM

Since white feminists bathe in male tears, they can bathe in my tears of laughter at the Karen's being called out.

This isn't every white women, but for those peddling along as a fish on a bicycle, I'm laughingin anticipation of their bicycle hitting a rock and the herring flying into a tree.

by Anonymousreply 42November 22, 2020 3:17 PM

You're really proving that lesbians aren't funny, R41.

by Anonymousreply 43November 22, 2020 3:24 PM

Thanks, R40. I did forget to say, "Man on the Land!".

by Anonymousreply 44November 22, 2020 3:27 PM

R43, do everyone a favor and keep your mouth shut. Your stank breath is stinking up the room, honey. I would tell you to keep your butthole shut, but that thing hasn't had a hope of being closed back up for years.

by Anonymousreply 45November 22, 2020 3:35 PM

And... the second they can't be the biggest victims in the room... lesbians' homophobia comes roaring out.

by Anonymousreply 46November 22, 2020 3:37 PM

You're really accusing lesbians of anything after all the shit you've talked? That's really funny. Good luck with that, gay incel.

by Anonymousreply 47November 22, 2020 3:40 PM

About fucking time.

by Anonymousreply 48November 22, 2020 3:42 PM

[quote]You're really accusing lesbians of anything after all the shit you've talked?

Yeah. Homophobia.

Lots of lesbians hate when gay men tell the truth about women's total lack of oppression.

by Anonymousreply 49November 22, 2020 3:45 PM

I don't think it's fair to lump lesbians into this mess. From everything I've heard, it was lesbians who took care of sick gay men in the 80s after they had been abandoned by everyone else. Don't gay men owe them a certain amount of gratitude?

by Anonymousreply 50November 22, 2020 3:47 PM

[quote]From everything I've heard, it was lesbians who took care of sick gay men in the 80s after they had been abandoned by everyone else.

No, it was other gay men who did that.

[quote]Don't gay men owe them a certain amount of gratitude?

No.

by Anonymousreply 51November 22, 2020 3:50 PM

[quote] From everything I've heard, it was lesbians who took care of sick gay men in the 80s after they had been abandoned by everyone else.

Yes, it was every single lesbian who did that and they all have the same motivations, morals and values. No deviation of any kind, because women aren't individuals and can be lumped into groups with degrading humiliation stereotypes. Moron.

by Anonymousreply 52November 22, 2020 3:52 PM

I'm surprised you admit that, R52. We can tell you never helped gay men when they were dying.

by Anonymousreply 53November 22, 2020 3:54 PM

Just the TERFs, entitlement users/abusers, and those that want their pussy grabbed by DJT.

by Anonymousreply 54November 22, 2020 4:00 PM

[quote]We can tell you never helped gay men

R53 Are your Mummy and Gran helping you to post here? If not, it's not we, it's [bold]I[/bold].

by Anonymousreply 55November 22, 2020 4:11 PM

There's never any point in talking to men about womens' rights. They won't listen properly, and refuse to understand. They're also incapable of empathising, and can't look past their own egotistical need to come first to some sacred concept of Mom.

It is literally beyond the comprehension of most of them that women should have any real power or control, because the bedrock of the identity of males in our world is supremacy and primacy and absolute dominance. In fact, our world is built around them, and women just happen to share in the scraps - that is what is meant by 'patriarchy'. Men don't notice or acknowledge or admit this, because of course they don't. Who willingly shares or cedes their own power? Especially power that women enabled them to have in the first place. Where would most men be without wives, sisters, mothers and daughters....

I'm pretty much at peace with the fact that women will always be viewed like second-class citizens. The fact that some of us aren't chattel anymore and that some of us can no longer legally be raped, beaten, dispossessed or silenced in public is the most that men will ever allow, and we are expected to bend the knee and pay in pounds of flesh for even those 'privileges', under the threat of them being rescinded under some new regime change where nothing actually gets better for women.

It truly makes me deeply upset that males and females cannot seem to share the world or live in harmony.

by Anonymousreply 56November 22, 2020 4:13 PM

Why don't you try posting that on a board frequented by straight men not gay men.

by Anonymousreply 57November 22, 2020 4:17 PM

R56 discovers the human condition. But has yet to discover that it is innate and unassailable. No matter how upset she gets.

by Anonymousreply 58November 22, 2020 4:27 PM

R58 it's cute that you are taunting and condescending.

But if you woke up tomorrow as a little girl, mind and body, and had to live a life that way anew, you wouldn't find it so funny or so easy to handwave anymore.

by Anonymousreply 59November 22, 2020 4:31 PM

[quote]But if you woke up tomorrow as a little girl, mind and body, and had to live a life that way anew, you wouldn't find it so funny or so easy to handwave anymore.

You're a disgusting homophobe.

Gay men who woke up as girls would have lives that are incomparably easier to what we go through now.

by Anonymousreply 60November 22, 2020 4:34 PM

[quote]But if you woke up tomorrow as a little girl, mind and body, and had to live a life that way anew

Some people have all the luck!

by Anonymousreply 61November 22, 2020 4:35 PM

[quote] They're also incapable of empathising

Oh they're capable. They're more than capable. They just think anyone without an ugly meat stick between their legs deserves all the abuse they get.

by Anonymousreply 62November 22, 2020 4:36 PM

[quote]you wouldn't find it so funny or so easy to handwave anymore.

R59 Pointing out reality is neither "cute" nor "funny". It's what sensible adults do. Realizing that you are NEVER going to change the human condition is also sensible and adult. Acknowledging how motherfucking LUCKY you are living in a First-world wealthy society with advantages unknown to women in the vast majority of the world may help you to mitigate the "oppression" you feel.

by Anonymousreply 63November 22, 2020 4:40 PM

I say this on these threads all the time. There is nothing stopping women from ruling world, except other women. You have the numbers. You have the pussies. But you refuse to harness your power, because at the end of the day you hate each other or you will step over another woman to protect a man. Now I will step back and wait to be called MSA and woman hater and stupid for stating the truth that everyone knows.

by Anonymousreply 64November 22, 2020 4:45 PM

[quote] There is nothing stopping women from ruling world, except other women.

Uh, yes there is. 10,000 years of socialization that has relegated women to the roles of nurturers, caretakers and handmaidens. And it will take just about as long to remove that particular social trait from society so that women finally can "rule the world".

by Anonymousreply 65November 22, 2020 4:50 PM

If dykes had their own planet they would still insist on remaining on Earth.

Like how they have LChat, but have to remain here to tell gay men that we're oppressing them.

by Anonymousreply 66November 22, 2020 4:54 PM

Right back at ya, r64. Any oppression gay men face is because of men,gay and straight alike. If you could get straight men on your side, you wouldn't need women. Pete Buttigieg would have swept if he got all men and wouldn't need women. But that didn't happen, did it? Now, why don't you work on getting your straight brethren to support you and leave women the fuck alone. Remember, men make up 50% of the world and they are our brothers. Not us icky lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 67November 22, 2020 4:56 PM

I am not anti lesbian R67. I like lesbians and being a lesbian has it's on unique challenges. I'm talking about white women, mostly.

by Anonymousreply 68November 22, 2020 5:00 PM

The basic problem is that it all started with "I am superior, because ... / my superiority is special, because ..." where a few who set themselves apart from the rest and declared himself, or themselves, above everybody else.

Now victimhood created its own hierarchy where everybody else can't top or understand one's individual, or individual group's, suffering. And some people fight over "who / which group or community suffers the most" more than about the oppression itself. Usually because they fell for their oppressors' divide and conquer strategy.

by Anonymousreply 69November 22, 2020 5:01 PM

[quote] I like lesbians and being a lesbian has it's on unique challenges. I'm talking about white women, mostly.

And many of lesbians' challenges are women's challenges. Because lesbians are WOMEN. You would know that if you didn't assume things. But lord knows you can't listen to anything without an ugly meat stick between it's legs. I don't even know where to begin with your notion that lesbians and white women are mutually exclusive. Idiot.

by Anonymousreply 70November 22, 2020 5:05 PM

I like lesbians, but you're starting to get on my nerves R70. You and straight white women have only a few things in common.

by Anonymousreply 71November 22, 2020 5:11 PM

[quote] I like lesbians, but you're starting to get on my nerves [R70]. You and straight white women have only a few things in common.

Awww, too bad. Us vag owners can actually speak for ourselves. I don't need you to tell me what any of my challenges are as a lesbian. Why don't you mind your own business?

by Anonymousreply 72November 22, 2020 5:19 PM

[quote] Acknowledging how motherfucking LUCKY you are living in a First-world wealthy society with advantages unknown to women in the vast majority of the world may help you to mitigate the "oppression" you feel.

Read that back. It's essentially a statement telling women from the developed world who aren't all systematically abused by default - a minority of women, globally-speaking - to "shut up, sit down, and be grateful you aren't getting raped-as-practise, bitch".

Plus, the statement above is really making it sound like there must of necessity always be an enormous number of women suffering poverty and oppression, because that's just the way things are and have to be if we want the world to turn righteously. You're right that complacence about that is a nice luxury, but you're assuming there is blanket complacency from all women in the developed world (especially white women, who btw are a minority percentage-wise and considered subordinate to white men). All women like the ones posting on this board are very well aware of the agonising lives most other women have; we grieve it, we wish to end it, we protest it, and we certainly don't need the patronising reminder of the problem like we think it's ok.

To use myself as an example, for my drop in the ocean I refuse to consume pornography or go to strip clubs, stay in hotels, buy or purchase coffee/chocolate/many imported foods, buy new clothes or cotton products/technological devices/jewellery with mined stones or gold/makeup containing mica or other minerals etc., or because I know these industries are often run using trafficked women & children. I also intend to go into my next career trying to raise alarms on this. It's not much, and I'm sure you'll all accuse me of virtual signalling, but at least it's a fucking start and I think it's more than most here are bothering to do.

Speaking for myself alone, I have never asked a gay man to defend his own existence and liberty to me, nor will I laugh when straight men inevitably turn on them like they turn on everybody else. Maybe if we stopped trying to eat each other for one goddamn second, we might be able to attack the true root of these problems and finally do something great with this world.

We agree on at least one major point, however, and that's that the 'woke' horseshit has to stop. It's not important in the face of the global crises we are now staring in the face - labour, land, food & water, clean air, post-capitalist geopolitical concerns. What people want to do with their own sex lives or bodies, what their ethnicity is or what they choose to call themselves, what happened to their great-great granddads is a pointless self-indulgent preoccupation we don't have time for, anymore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 22, 2020 7:05 PM

[quote] Speaking for myself alone, I have never asked a gay man to defend his own existence and liberty to me

You should. White gay men are the ones designing those clothes sewn by poor girls in third world countries. What do they have to say about that?

by Anonymousreply 74November 22, 2020 7:16 PM

r73. It's the same argument used for "us gays" were we shouldn't complain so much since gays in the Middle East have it much worse by getting thrown off roofs.

by Anonymousreply 75November 22, 2020 8:54 PM

OP is one of those freeper morons who accuse "woke" people of being sexist but not Trump the pussygrabber

by Anonymousreply 76November 22, 2020 8:58 PM

R2 thinks Kathy Griffin and Brie Larson are the real enemies, not the guy who's trying to stage a coup

by Anonymousreply 77November 22, 2020 8:59 PM

White women are the worst. When white men and persons of color can hold hands and sing kumbaya about that, all will be well.

by Anonymousreply 78November 22, 2020 9:00 PM

R7 would rather side with Republicans who hate feminists AND gay men

You belong to a party full of guys like Mike Pence who think homosexuality can be cured through prayer.

by Anonymousreply 79November 22, 2020 9:00 PM

R78, Trump and Mike Pence are white men

90% of murders and gay bashing are caused by men

So explain how women are the problem

by Anonymousreply 80November 22, 2020 9:01 PM

I will never understand people who think the enemy is woke people and not the conservatives who are fighting gay rights every step of the way. They just appointed a right-wing religious fanatic to the Supreme Court and you don't care. You'd rather bitch about your nonexistent "woke" oppressors.

by Anonymousreply 81November 22, 2020 9:05 PM

This attitude against white women that we're seeing is strategic social engineering. If you haven't noticed, with very few exceptions, white women are the only women on earth with enough financial, political and class leverage to actually have a spitting chance of improving the lives of other women. So, this online campaign to demonize any white woman ("Karen" "TERF" "Cunt") who has the audacity to object to anything is a way of normalizing broad knee-jerk rejection of anything women have to say. It's revolting.

by Anonymousreply 82November 22, 2020 9:08 PM

[quote]I will never understand people who think the enemy is woke people and not the conservatives who are fighting gay rights every step of the way. They just appointed a right-wing religious fanatic to the Supreme Court and you don't care. You'd rather bitch about your nonexistent "woke" oppressors.

Exactly

by Anonymousreply 83November 22, 2020 9:16 PM

R82, why do you think it's liberals trying to oppress women and not the Limbaugh types who think women who use birth control are sluts?

It's sounds like you're a freeper troll who is pissed that someone called you a TERF. Boo hoo, some people have real problems. You live in a made-up world where you think the biggest threat is woke people and minorities who make up less than 1% of the population

by Anonymousreply 84November 22, 2020 9:23 PM

r83, who has vowed to eliminated gay rights by passing the Trans Equality Act within the first 100 days of his presidency? It's not the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 85November 22, 2020 9:25 PM

The "woke movement" is obviously a cultural dead-end street. Probably one of the last utterly useless, shallow and vain forces ever known in recent times. People need to grow up or something ACTUALLY bad will probably in the absence of any sense whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 86November 22, 2020 9:28 PM

r86, like the global revoking of gay rights and all opposition thereto? Already happening.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 22, 2020 9:31 PM

Just gonna....leave this here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88November 22, 2020 9:34 PM

woke = weak

conservatives = strong

I believe that's what it comes down to for these people.

by Anonymousreply 89November 22, 2020 9:35 PM

R82 is my new Goddess.

by Anonymousreply 90November 22, 2020 9:36 PM

Only a man would have not recognized (or not cared...) that the vituperative rhetoric about women from MAGAts, Bernie Bros and TRAs is the exact same misogyny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 22, 2020 9:52 PM

R82, if you're against "knee jerk" reactions....how do you explain all the people on the right who defended Trump's pussygrabbing?

by Anonymousreply 92November 22, 2020 10:39 PM

R87 just completely lied and misrepresented everything

by Anonymousreply 93November 22, 2020 10:40 PM

R87, are you cool with Alito and Clarence Thomas speaking out against gays because they're not "woke"?

R86 is fine with Trump's coup, since he's not "woke"

by Anonymousreply 94November 22, 2020 10:42 PM

White women gave birth to wokeness, it is only right for their coffin to be one they built themselves.

by Anonymousreply 95November 22, 2020 10:43 PM

R95, white women are more likely to support gay marriage than men. Precisely because of "wokeness" - straight men tend to lack empathy for others, that's why most of them don't like gays

by Anonymousreply 96November 22, 2020 10:46 PM

Nobody can tell I'm spamming my own, right-wing bullshit with W&W's immediately after I post it.

by Anonymousreply 97November 22, 2020 10:48 PM

Conservatives have always tried to control the message or word branding where for example woke is supposed to be derogatory, just like virtue signaling.

Being tolerant, respectful, and compassionate towards other people with a different background is, according to conservatives, bad, because it encourages those other people to get uppity and no longer "know their place".

by Anonymousreply 98November 22, 2020 10:51 PM

It takes so much strength to let corporate predators and psychopaths like Trump and Putin to do all my thinking for me!

It takes such strength to conform to the redneck hive-mind and tell ourselves my race and gender make us superior human beings!

I'm not a weak, lazy, armchair supremacist at all! It takes hard work kicking back on my sofa to prove I'm better than everyone else with lies. Only people like me deserve respect, rights or opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 99November 22, 2020 10:52 PM

I'm so sick of woke activists like Samuel Alito! When will these liberals stop oppressing gays?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 22, 2020 10:53 PM

r99, LOL. You think my comment was pro-conservative and anti-progress?

by Anonymousreply 101November 22, 2020 10:55 PM

Nothing is more "delicious to watch" than r31's premature victory call for Donald Trump on Election Night.

ROTFLMFAO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102November 22, 2020 10:56 PM

Dear r32,

I'm telling you, it's ONE Boris.

by Anonymousreply 103November 22, 2020 11:00 PM

Looks like we caught a freeper troll!

Is this one a Russian or just a red state loser?

by Anonymousreply 104November 22, 2020 11:01 PM

r38 = OP's sock puppet #1,386

by Anonymousreply 105November 22, 2020 11:02 PM

r39 = Absolutely absolutist, just like the czar of Russia ordered!

by Anonymousreply 106November 22, 2020 11:04 PM

r42 = Christian of the Year Award, like he claims to be

by Anonymousreply 107November 22, 2020 11:06 PM

I have the poster making the last 16 posts blocked.

by Anonymousreply 108November 22, 2020 11:06 PM

Good, homosexuals! With lesbians and gay men at each others' throats, I shall quickly Make America Great Again!!!

Nyah, ha ha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109November 22, 2020 11:08 PM

r51 = Fake News and straight-up lying.

Here's the truth Boris doesn't want you to know:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110November 22, 2020 11:09 PM

Shut up, r110.

by Anonymousreply 111November 22, 2020 11:10 PM

I like your post, r56.

But you should know better than to say that no men have empathy or support women's rights.

by Anonymousreply 112November 22, 2020 11:12 PM

My problem with wokeness is the lack of effectiveness. The women’s movement of the 60s and 70s did not get ERA passed, but they had a lot of smaller victories that added up to better lives for women.

The woke movement's crowning achievements? Getting a lot of people fired or attacked on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 113November 22, 2020 11:18 PM

Neither r56 nor the sociopathic DL troll @ r63 is telling the truth.

Psycho r63's only source of self-worth comes from denigrating minorities — especially women ‚— and preserving his lie that men are "supreme," "absolutely dominant" and that's just the "unchangeable human condition."

The truth is, some women ARE BETTER than some men at some things. Some women DO rise to power with much support and thanks from straight men. Some cultures are more equitable in their opportunities for both genders. And most Westerners believe in merits — affording an opportunity to the best person for the job.

Take Hillary Clinton, for example. Hillary has the balls to identify herself publicly and be held accountable for beliefs and she rose to much power and leadership that even straight guys supported. She still has many jobs and many job offers.

But r63 is a chickenshit, keyboard warrior who hides behind an anonymous internet mask in order to spew his FALSE, bigoted, psychopathic and UNPOPULAR opinions to denigrate and subjugate anyone who isn't a white male.

When r63 does publicly identify himself and preach his hatred and lies, he gets fired from his jobs, banned from social media and condemned by most people for evil beliefs. He LOSES power. So it and the failures of both Donald Trump and Hitler prove that he's wrong and just as dickless as any lesbian.

And even "the human condition" changes over time, although the Roman Catholic Church that brainwashed r63 doesn't want you to know that.

by Anonymousreply 114November 22, 2020 11:32 PM

Lesbians are gay, r66, so they have just as much a right to be on a gay forum as anyone.

You shouldn't even feel threatened by the straight people who post here.

by Anonymousreply 115November 22, 2020 11:37 PM

r69 = Boris, dividing and conquering liberals with a false narrative while pretending he's against his very, own division and conquest of liberals to throw liberals off his scent.

Just shut the fuck up about any and all suffering. Take whatever abuse life or right-wing bigots want to throw your way and LIKE it, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116November 22, 2020 11:45 PM

The funniest thing about the DL Misogynist Boris who stalks every thread, every day/r78 is that he wouldn't be alive without the help and support of a woman.

He wouldn't have men to fuck or straight guys to suck up to or as much money to make unless women were there, creating men! It's as if he had no mother — he's just an aesexual reptile that hatched from an egg or something.

Truly a stupid man who always embarrasses himself when he comments. No wonder he has to hide behind an Anonymous forum.

by Anonymousreply 117November 22, 2020 11:54 PM

Dear r84,

How do you know the Limbaugh types, Russian and incel trolls aren't behind the movement to pit people of color against educated white women?

It totally serves their agenda and Russian trolls have been busted online doing exactly this.

by Anonymousreply 118November 22, 2020 11:56 PM

FAKE NEWS @ r85.

There is no "Trans Equality Act" and Biden's anti-discrimination law does no such thing.

by Anonymousreply 119November 22, 2020 11:59 PM

Bernie Bros don't have "vituperative rhetoric" against women or official misogyny.

Who? When? Prove it.

by Anonymousreply 120November 23, 2020 12:02 AM

It takes so much strength to let corporate predators and psychopaths like Trump and Putin to do all my thinking for me!

It takes such strength to conform to the redneck hive-mind and tell ourselves my race and gender make us superior human beings!

I'm not a weak, lazy, armchair supremacist at all! It takes hard work kicking back on my sofa to prove I'm better than everyone else with lies. Only people like me deserve respect, rights or opportunities.

Sorry to repost this, but God forbid the precious snowflake @ r108 see the last 16 posts she can’t handle, or realize they’re not all the same poster!

by Anonymousreply 121November 23, 2020 12:10 AM

Nothing is more "delicious to watch" than [R31]'s premature victory call for Donald Trump on Election Night.

ROTFLMFAO

Sorry to repost this, but God forbid the precious snowflake @ r108 see the last 16 posts she can’t handle, or realize they’re not all the same poster!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122November 23, 2020 12:11 AM

Dear R32,

I'm telling you, it's ONE Boris.

by Anonymousreply 123November 23, 2020 12:12 AM

Sock puppets

by Anonymousreply 124November 23, 2020 12:12 AM

R38 = OP's sock puppet #1,386

by Anonymousreply 125November 23, 2020 12:13 AM

R39 = Absolutely absolutist, just like the czar of Russia ordered!

by Anonymousreply 126November 23, 2020 12:14 AM

R42 = Christian of the Year Award, like he claims to be

by Anonymousreply 127November 23, 2020 12:15 AM

Good, homosexuals! With lesbians and gay men at each others' throats, I shall quickly Make America Great Again!!!

Nyah, ha ha!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 23, 2020 12:16 AM

R51 = Fake News and straight-up lying.

Here's the truth Boris doesn't want you to know:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 23, 2020 12:18 AM

I like your post, R56.

But you should know better than to say that no men have empathy or support women's rights.

by Anonymousreply 130November 23, 2020 12:19 AM

Tran-troll, do you realize that by using the exact same phrase over and over again everyone now knows for sure that you are creating dozens and dozens of accounts to gay bash on a gay website?

by Anonymousreply 131November 23, 2020 12:20 AM

Neither R56 nor the sociopathic DL troll @ R63 is telling the truth.

Psycho R63's only source of self-worth comes from denigrating minorities — especially women ‚— and preserving his lie that men are "supreme," "absolutely dominant" and that's just the "unchangeable human condition."

The truth is, some women ARE BETTER than some men at some things. Some women DO rise to power with much support and thanks from straight men. Some cultures are more equitable in their opportunities for both genders. And most Westerners believe in merits — affording an opportunity to the best person for the job.

Take Hillary Clinton, for example. Hillary has the balls to identify herself publicly and be held accountable for beliefs and she rose to much power and leadership that even straight guys supported. She still has many jobs and many job offers.

But R63 is a chickenshit, keyboard warrior who hides behind an anonymous internet mask in order to spew his FALSE, bigoted, psychopathic and UNPOPULAR opinions to denigrate and subjugate anyone who isn't a white male.

When R63 does publicly identify himself and preach his hatred and lies, he gets fired from his jobs, banned from social media and condemned by most people for evil beliefs. He LOSES power. So it and the failures of both Donald Trump and Hitler prove that he's wrong and just as dickless as any lesbian.

And even "the human condition" changes over time, although the Roman Catholic Church that brainwashed R63 doesn't want you to know that.

by Anonymousreply 132November 23, 2020 12:21 AM

Lesbians are gay, R66, so they have just as much a right to be on a gay forum as anyone.

You shouldn't even feel threatened by the straight people who post here.

by Anonymousreply 133November 23, 2020 12:22 AM

Dear sad cunt at r116. You meds need some adjustment. Maybe that will help your trolling game.

by Anonymousreply 134November 23, 2020 12:22 AM

R69 = Boris, dividing and conquering liberals with a false narrative while pretending he's against his very, own division and conquest of liberals to throw liberals off his scent.

Just shut the fuck up about any and all suffering. Take whatever abuse life or right-wing bigots want to throw your way and LIKE it, right?

by Anonymousreply 135November 23, 2020 12:24 AM

The funniest thing about the DL Misogynist Boris who stalks every thread, every day/R78 is that he wouldn't be alive without the help and support of a woman.

He wouldn't have men to fuck or straight guys to suck up to or as much money to make unless women were there, creating men! It's as if he had no mother — he's just an aesexual reptile that hatched from an egg or something.

Truly a stupid man who always embarrasses himself when he comments. No wonder he has to hide behind an Anonymous forum.

by Anonymousreply 136November 23, 2020 12:25 AM

FAKE NEWS @ R85.

There is no "Trans Equality Act" and Biden's anti-discrimination law does no such thing.

by Anonymousreply 137November 23, 2020 12:26 AM

Bernie Bros don't have "vituperative rhetoric" against women or official misogyny.

Who? When? Prove it.

by Anonymousreply 138November 23, 2020 12:27 AM

Slander/ Fake News @ r131

by Anonymousreply 139November 23, 2020 12:30 AM

r134 is the chickenshit with no trolling game.

Notice how he equates consistent self-identification with "weakness" and simply accusing others of what he's guilty of "strong."

DICKLESS, LYING, PIECE OF SHIT WORM.

by Anonymousreply 140November 23, 2020 12:32 AM

r140, I pointed out that's what the conservatives think. They see woke as a weakness while they believe they are strong, because they don't pick on one of their own (unless he turns against Trump).

by Anonymousreply 141November 23, 2020 12:34 AM

[quote] Sorry to repost this, but God forbid the precious snowflake @ [R108] see the last 16 posts she can’t handle, or realize they’re not all the same poster!

Ad nauseam. You’re not improving the thread. Don’t come back until your meds kick in, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 142November 23, 2020 12:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!