Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cassandra here- I told you so

Many times.

Dems have lost the working class of all races. Dems should have stopped giving money and passive support to rioters. The media is full of liars and, worse, barely literate retards.

Fuck every single shut-in who called me Boris, who put me on a list, who's too afraid of reality to ever admit he fell for some lazy Cold War era horseshit.

Democrats will never win another election until you accept that YOU are your biggest problem and change yourselves.

Figure out how to love deplorables, give up on transgender politics, and stop fucking saying Latinx.

by Anonymousreply 45November 3, 2021 8:26 AM

Exactly. Trump has won. So get on with your lives, fuckers.

by Anonymousreply 1November 4, 2020 7:43 AM

Oh shut the fuck up, you attention-whoring cunt. I wouldn't gloat quite so fast, dear.

by Anonymousreply 2November 4, 2020 7:44 AM

[quote] Figure out how to love deplorables

I despise them even more now than I did before.

I wish nothing but death upon them.

by Anonymousreply 3November 4, 2020 7:45 AM

[quote]Figure out how to love deplorables

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 4, 2020 7:49 AM

IS THAT WHY BIDEN JUST FLIPPED WISCONSIN?

YOU FUCKING CUNT OP?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 4, 2020 8:58 AM

R5, Cassandra is the stupidest cunt on Datalounge. The only authenticated user I actually loathe.

by Anonymousreply 6November 4, 2020 9:00 AM

Who the hell is Cassandra?

by Anonymousreply 7November 4, 2020 9:13 AM

[quote] Who the hell is Cassandra?

Cuntsandra is a fucking moron who deserves to have a bucket of pig semen dropped on her ugly, fat face.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2020 9:19 AM

It seems the OP is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2020 12:43 PM

Poor Cassandra. I fear she may have thrown herself off the nearest bridge!

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2020 12:52 PM

B U M P

hahahahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2020 8:08 PM

Also from OP:

It's a Coup d'État, Rose

Trump won Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, and Georgia decisively in the initial vote count.

Now the Democratic Party is committing suicide in front of the entire world attempting to pretend there are still absentee ballots and mail-in ballots that can push Biden into a victory. Most of these late votes will be thrown out in court for mishandling and suspicion of fraud.

This is quickly failing coup d'état. Our country is on the precipice of a Civil War.

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2020 8:10 PM

Where did you go, Cassandra?

You told us WHAT so?

by Anonymousreply 13November 6, 2020 5:45 PM

Joe Biden flipped, AZ, WI, MI, GA and PA!!

What the fuck are you talking about, Cassandra?!

Counting your chicken lies before they hatch, I see?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14November 6, 2020 5:46 PM

Yoo, hoo!

CASSANDRA ....

by Anonymousreply 15November 6, 2020 5:49 PM

What did you tell us, Cassandra?

by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2020 5:55 PM

Cassandra! Come out, come out, wherever you are ...

by Anonymousreply 17November 6, 2020 8:04 PM

Hi girls. Don't know why you squeal to Muriel so much.

Trump was clearly the winner on election night. I posted this thread before the counting of votes was halted in several states for mysterious reasons.

Hours after this was posted, counting resumed in secret without election observers present. Between 4 and 5 a.m. Biden received hundreds of thousands of votes which narrowly flipped Wisconsin and ate up 5-10 point leads Trump had built up with 70-94% of votes already counted in several states.

I did not see THAT shit coming.

by Anonymousreply 18November 6, 2020 10:52 PM

Still whining?

But there WERE election observers from Republican, Democratic and Independent parties in ALL the counting rooms.

No fraud. No cheating. Just American votes being counted.

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Loser.

by Anonymousreply 19November 16, 2020 7:05 PM

R18 = more embarrassing lamesauce from the Augur of Error.

Quit embarrassing yourself. Better yet, keep up your misnomered persona and keep embarrassing yourself on DL. You’re a spectacular fool.

The Oracle of Delphi says you’re just a stupid bitch who jumped to self-serving conclusions on Election Night instead of listening to the anchors who said the Democrats’ votes were mailed-in and you’d have to wait days to count.

If you were smart, you’d go work for Trafalgar Polling, because they’re the only ones buying your bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 20November 16, 2020 8:39 PM

The Cassandra that started this thread is not the same Cassandra that predicted the stock market sell off and dead cat bounce last spring.

by Anonymousreply 21November 17, 2020 7:40 AM

It's as true as it ever was, not sure why you need to dig up this thread so you can flail around protesting how wrong I am. Ever heard of the Streisanf effect?

Given the reaction, I chose Cassandra well.

by Anonymousreply 22November 17, 2020 1:33 PM

Nope.

Do provide a link to a credible, scholastic definition of "Streisanf Effect."

Dumbfassf.

by Anonymousreply 23November 22, 2020 10:58 PM

OP......you really really really walked right into it. And why? Was it your stupidity? Nope. It was your fucking ego. Admit it, everything you do, everything you get off on, is based on anger. Anger. Hatred. All the deciduous you make, from what to read to what to post, are based on your feelings. Admit it. Admit it!!!

I’ll assume you are actually female, but tell us more. Age, race, religion, region you live in, education, etc. Be real.

by Anonymousreply 24November 22, 2020 11:24 PM

R24 It is the truth and won't change for any Jeffrey Dahmer wannabes throwing tantrums and screeching at the boogeyman in their head.

by Anonymousreply 25November 23, 2020 12:34 AM

R23 It's where you call attention to your post and invite responses by spelling a key word wrong. Someone will always jump in and correct you ;-)

by Anonymousreply 26November 23, 2020 2:36 AM

I knew Cassandra. Cassandra was a good lay. OP, you're no Cassandra.

by Anonymousreply 27January 4, 2021 5:53 PM

OP= Election Fraud Troll

by Anonymousreply 28January 4, 2021 6:36 PM

The original Cassandra made correct predictions.

by Anonymousreply 29January 4, 2021 7:09 PM

Good news, guys!

Trump's legal woes are almost tidied-up and the 45th President will be sworn-in for a second term this August!

Buy your tickets now, y'all! The Race Is Far From Over!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30July 3, 2021 7:14 AM

OMG!!

Cassandra and Mike Lindell know better than the rest of us!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31July 8, 2021 12:57 AM

Cassandra, where'd you go, gurl?

We need your amazing psychic abilities on this Lindell prediction. We won't really have to wait until August for the Second Coming, will we?

by Anonymousreply 32July 8, 2021 7:49 AM

Are you excited for Trump's reinstatement tomorrow, Boris?

Nothing could go wrong on Friday the 13th!

by Anonymousreply 33August 12, 2021 7:37 PM

If I had a black button with the power of eradication I'd push it for every GOP fascist and every international reactionary today who is helping to kill civilization and the planet for no reason except fatal greed.

Better, a button that would send them to live together on a very small planet already broiling and unhealthy from climate disaster.

by Anonymousreply 34August 12, 2021 7:43 PM

Cassandra, what time is Trump's inauguration today?

I need to know ASAP so I can pick up an AK-47 and paint the steel balls hanging from my 5150's mud flaps red, white and blue!

by Anonymousreply 35August 13, 2021 5:54 PM

Trump take over yet?

by Anonymousreply 36September 2, 2021 10:05 PM

R34, do you mean Venus? I would gladly support such a plan.

by Anonymousreply 37September 2, 2021 10:07 PM

Boris DeFuckwit the Nazi Incel FAILED another political prediction tonight. This time it was Gavin Newsom, whose political career is alive and well.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2021 9:19 AM

Can’t wait to read Cassandra’s predictions about the 2022 midterms (“Democrats lose both houses!” and 2024 (“DeSantis crushes Biden!”).

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2021 9:38 PM

In another news, another Repug embroiled in a child sex abuse case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2021 9:56 PM

R38. Boris is Retarded. It needs to be institutionalized.

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2021 10:07 PM

What else can you forecast, Cassandra?

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2021 8:02 PM

Cassandra, I thought you were the divinely-inspired prophetess you claim to be, and yet the OP has revealed you to be nothing but a cheap troll.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2021 8:07 PM

r43

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2021 8:21 PM

Critical Race Theory is going to inaugurate Donald Trump for a second term tomorrow at the cutting of JFK Jr.'s last, used sanitary napkin, y'all!

Boris told me so!

by Anonymousreply 45November 3, 2021 8:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!