Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Charm and Character: More HGTV chatter

More chit chat about various HGTV/DIY shows.

Here's a photo of something that was flipped and remodeled recently : )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 18, 2021 12:58 AM

The previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2020 5:45 PM

No, it’s not been paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2020 6:47 PM

Well, it will be soon, so we can post here.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2020 7:11 PM

Tarek's show is back tonight....then new Flip or Flops in a few weeks....very surprised he and Cuntina made more episodes

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2020 7:29 PM

That’s their bread and butter, R4.

Tarek’s show is good, I don’t watch Christina’s show. But both together are very popular.

Tarek is branching out all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2020 11:30 PM

Tarek's big middleeastern cock should branch out down my throat

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2020 11:31 PM

Here's Dave Marrs' fine ass.

Oh and her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2020 10:13 PM

SO WHY DID tarek and christina break up? ALL I KNOW is that Tarek is WAAAAAAAAAAY hotter then her new husband!... better looking? check! better body? check! better personality? check! actually has a career and makes more money? check!..

i actually see her husband as a male gold digger (minus his "cough cough" car business) and using her for various reasons and let's face it she's NOT the smartest tool in the shed...

if you watch the episodes with them together, he is the TOTAL brains of the operation! all she adds is agreement or snark and some "interior design" commentary and suggestions...the only reason why she got her own show was piggybacking off their show together and because she's california blonde and pretty, nothing more!....

by the way i think Tarek is looking handsome as he gets older and with a beard he was really looking damn good!....

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2020 10:31 PM

Isn’t Christina’s husband a himbo with his own show as well? I honestly don’t know why he is known.

Tarek is really making bucks. He’s paying child support but not alimony any more, right?

Supposedly there was an altercation wherein Tarek brandished a gun in the house? Who knows? She was really quick with that divorce, though, so maybe there were things brewing for a while.

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2020 10:45 PM

Her new husband has a car business? I thought he was in design as well because he has been shown making all sort of stuff for the homes Christina works on.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2020 10:54 PM

Her husband was better known in the UK, but as a sort of B level reality figure, much the same as Tarek and Cuntina here.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2020 11:50 PM

You mean the new husband she JUST BROKE UP WITH????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2020 12:30 AM

Holy shit!

They just had a fucking kid!

She must be seething with jealousy at all the good things Tarek has in his life now.

His business is growing exponentially, his kids seem to like his new fiancé and she seems like she has her own thing going as well. Heather must be doing good in real estate sales.

I feel sorry for the little baby.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2020 12:33 AM

Apparently she was mad he went to see his kids in England. Neither of his older kids got along with her or her kids.

Then there was a lot of back and forth unfriending on social media and I guess it spiraled from there.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2020 12:38 AM

by Anonymousreply 15September 19, 2020 12:54 AM

Dave Marr is hot WITH a hat on. he takes it off and he looks weird as fuck. Tarek is hung like a gerbil from that pic. Zero bulge.

by Anonymousreply 16September 19, 2020 3:38 AM

Spam bot at R15

by Anonymousreply 17September 19, 2020 4:18 AM

I still can’t get over the houses they are showing in New Orleans!

They are beautiful!

Yeah, I know not everybody can afford them (a million plus 😳😳) but they are stunning.

There seems to be many neighborhoods that have these houses. Where do the normal people live?

by Anonymousreply 18September 19, 2020 10:03 PM

[quote] Where do the normal people live?

Watch Pit Bulls & Parolees and you can see how most of New Orleans lives.

by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2020 3:18 AM

The client on last night's HELP I FUCKED UP MY HOUSE cried so hard I thought she was going to pass out

by Anonymousreply 20September 20, 2020 8:32 PM

^^^

That was a good makeover. Their kitchen was a fucking disaster before & was made so much more functional afterward.

The sink situation was beyond anything I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 21September 20, 2020 8:56 PM

Yeah, they did some nice stuff in that one. Nothing I hated.

by Anonymousreply 22September 20, 2020 8:58 PM

I have become addicted to this Renovation, Inc that comes on Saturday nights.

I have never seen a home show where the clients are so willing to go crazy with the budget. They first say they want to keep it at $50,000 then without blinking an eye increase it to $120,000 (first episode). Then last night they go fucking crazy with the budget again.

It's totally different than the usual show where the designer/contractor tells them they can't have everything they want for the budget & the homeowner is shocked. This couple already paid $200,000 over asking for the house & their reno is basically a blank check.

And they look all of 33 y/o.

by Anonymousreply 23September 20, 2020 9:06 PM

Alison Victcuntia is getting PISSED!

by Anonymousreply 24September 23, 2020 3:43 AM

Brett Waterman and his big, huge, long......hat are back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 24, 2020 1:59 PM

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2020 2:11 PM

Sorry OP, Tarek is a jerk. The makeovers he and his ex do in homes, all look the same.

R7 that man is hot and R25 -- he's very cute!

by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2020 2:13 PM

I am so happy that Restored & Brett are back! It's my favorite HGTV show. Not only does he do impeccable work but he's such unmitigated joy doing it.

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2020 2:45 PM

Tarek is hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2020 4:07 PM

Brett is cute in a dorky way.

I'm convinced Brandon, his carpenter, is his BF.

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2020 4:19 PM

Me too R30 ! More than once theres been a vibe between them .

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2020 4:21 PM

R30 I’ve got that feeling too, Brandon is a hot little thing.

by Anonymousreply 32September 25, 2020 4:55 AM

Fun fact - Brandon was married to country singer Deana (Did I Shave My Legs for This?) Carter for about six years.

Brandon looked kinda rough on the new episode of Restored. I wonder if he has a drink or drug issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33September 25, 2020 9:26 AM

R33 I noticed, he did look worse for wear with his goatee.

Damn, I though him and Brett and Heath were having a throuple going. LOL

by Anonymousreply 34September 25, 2020 1:56 PM

Apparently Ant and Christina have both posted various things on social media......according to Ant, she asked for the separation.

I've said it before and will say it again - that girl had two fine pieces of dick and tossed them both into the trash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 28, 2020 3:00 AM

She started believing her own hype. Dumb girl. She’s not much of a designer, those greys and whites and bland colors are boring as hell.

Tarek was the real talent behind their show and popularity.

He’s the true brains, seeing as how he’s branching out and is probably worth many millions more than she is.

That Ant guy probably saw an opportunity to muscle in on her action. Too bad for him there wasn’t much there without Tarek.

by Anonymousreply 36September 28, 2020 3:42 AM

Oh, fuck. I don't care enough to read it all but here it is. Cuntina's Instagram post

For those of you who don’t know me (or think you know me) let me reintroduce myself. I hate crowds, I love traveling, all things spiritual, the ocean and deep one on one conversations. I never thought about being on tv. I wanted to be a sports agent like Jerry Maguire. But I always loved looking at houses with my parents especially model homes and I always wanted to be my own boss... So in college when I was called (intuitively) to get my real estate license at a local community college I followed my intuition. I got started in real estate at 21 which led to selling houses which led to flipping houses which led to Tv. Now while I never wanted to be on tv, stepping out of my comfort zone and into the unknown has always been my thing. I live in a state of anxiousness and I’m so used to it that when it’s not there I tend to feel a void and hop into something that causes the feeling I’m used to. This can be good and bad. And it’s one of the things I’m working on breaking the pattern of. Sometimes anxiety and pursuit of new dreams leads me down amazing paths, other times it leaves me feeling lost and in a state of fight or flight / or crying in my closet. Tv changed my life and I am grateful for the life it’s provided, the experiences, the friends I’ve made along the way. Sometimes our calling is bigger than our plans. I never thought I would have one divorce let alone two. I never thought I would have 2 baby daddies - but sometimes life throws us curve balls. Instead of getting stuck in these “setbacks” I choose to look at these challenges as opportunities to grow. So while some may judge me and throw around rumors about me, most of you support me. And that says a lot about this world and where we are headed. I’m messy, I’m real and I’m working on healing. I’m surrounded by extremely powerful women who help me cope, build me up and push me to be better. If you’ve DM me or text me - I haven’t written back because I’m taking time to clear the “noise” and focus on myself and the kids. I appreciate the support and I hope my story inspires you to not be so hard on yourself for the decisions / choices you’ve made. We are all a work in progress.

by Anonymousreply 37September 28, 2020 3:57 AM

According to Blind Gossip she left him for cheating. Same as she did her first husband.

by Anonymousreply 38September 28, 2020 3:58 AM

She was cheating? Dang!

by Anonymousreply 39September 28, 2020 3:58 AM

Tarek cheated on her?

I would doubt that.

by Anonymousreply 40September 28, 2020 4:04 AM

Tarek is fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 41September 28, 2020 4:47 AM

Goddamn I never knew Tarek was that hot. My hole is quivering.

by Anonymousreply 42September 28, 2020 5:29 AM

R39

No Tarek and Ant were caught cheating according to Blind Gossip. Tarek was quite messy about it. Boozing and fucking 18 y/os.

by Anonymousreply 43September 28, 2020 11:04 AM

And yet the rumors when they split up was that Cuntina was fucking one of the contractors.

by Anonymousreply 44September 28, 2020 1:36 PM

Y’know, if the husband is cheating, come right out and say it. Don’t cloak it in some empowerment bs.

by Anonymousreply 45September 28, 2020 1:48 PM

Again I say - how does someone toss aside two fine pieces of ass!

by Anonymousreply 46September 28, 2020 3:35 PM

Christina is very good at making excuses and playing the victim, instead of realizing that her own choices have led her to where she is. She is far from empowered. She is the type of person who is always looking for what's next. From an early adult age, she's been a gold digger, and the amount of plastic surgery she's had and the Kardashian lifestyle she has surrounded herself with shows how superficial she is. Tarek is somewhat more down-to-earth although he sometimes falls prey to the L.A. scene with his veneers, Botox, and dyed hair.

by Anonymousreply 47September 28, 2020 8:31 PM

I'm only paying attention to Tarek's swollen Egyptian cock

by Anonymousreply 48September 28, 2020 9:00 PM

Watching the most recent Restoring Galveston episode. Ashley has browbeaten poor Michael into buying a Victorian in a horrible ghetto neighborhood, sure they won’t make much on it. Ashley screams every word she says, Michael is a saint for putting up with her. I want to go down to Galveston and have a nice quiet talk with him.

by Anonymousreply 49September 29, 2020 4:39 AM

[quote] I want to go down to Galveston and have a nice quiet talk with him.

I want to go to Galveston and give that man some quiet relief.

by Anonymousreply 50September 29, 2020 1:10 PM

Who is this Barnwood Builders guy?

The show looks like a total hillbilly fest and the guy in these commercials sounds dumb.....but he sure is pretty.

by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2020 12:32 PM

Did anyone see HHI Barcelona tonight? A couple moving in together after dating 6 months. I never quite understand what vocal fry is when people talk about it, but whatever this guy’s voice is, made me want to smash my tv at least 77 times during the show. He said like at least 3 times per sentence.

by Anonymousreply 52October 7, 2020 6:56 AM

R52

The 'like's were ridiculous. Really almost parody. Does the man have an adult job?

But he sure was tasty looking.

by Anonymousreply 53October 7, 2020 1:10 PM

My initial impression from very first episode of Restore Galveston was that the two were business partners. As someone said she seems like she belongs on a women's softball team and definitely wears the balls in the family. I was surprised they were married. I haven't been able to watch any post baby episodes since we don't have cable and I have to wait for them to be released onto DIYGo.

They do great work though and I remember driving by a lot of the houses they did pre-restoration. I was born in Galveston and remember that kettle eyesore being there for years. I was born in '64 and was always waiting for the ugly thing to be demolished but now when you drive to the west end of the island it's there on your right and looks great.

by Anonymousreply 54October 7, 2020 2:57 PM

Welcome to my Barnwood Builders fan club, r51! Mark Bowe is a roughneck dream. Love the show; I love most of the "old stuff" reno shows and this one features a lot of cabin & barn info; not a bunch of crew horsing around until the last ten minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 7, 2020 3:39 PM

R53 she said it a lot also, but the amount that he said it, I barely caught any of hers. I imagine that relationship hitting the skids shortly after they moved in together.

by Anonymousreply 56October 7, 2020 6:38 PM

I am so surprised that Windy City Rehab is not shying away from all the behind the scenes shit that went on between Ashley & her business partner.

It's more interesting than a soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 57October 7, 2020 7:03 PM

I'm more surprised Donovan agreed to them airing that shit R 57

by Anonymousreply 58October 7, 2020 11:12 PM

R57, it's Allison. Ms. Victoria if you're nasty.

by Anonymousreply 59October 8, 2020 2:22 AM

The Galveston couple finally birthed their baby. She's adorable too. Wonder if she'll drop the weight fast.

by Anonymousreply 60October 8, 2020 4:14 PM

Last night's Restored was fantastic. He renovated a gigantic Tudor mansion. I've never seen him do a Tudor before.

by Anonymousreply 61October 8, 2020 11:48 PM

R58

I'd wager his contract stipulated that no one can bow out of any filming being shown.

by Anonymousreply 62October 9, 2020 11:35 AM

R62 I assumed the show only has a contract with Alison. Do you mean everyone (even the Russian contactor and the hot carpenter) have contracts with hgtv?

by Anonymousreply 63October 10, 2020 12:49 AM

I’ve been watching the Flipping 101 episode where Tarek proposes to Heather.

It was really nice! I’ll say it again, Christina must be pea-green with envy.

The blonde woman trying to flip that house was crazy dumb.

I loved Taylor when she pretty much said her dad was dumb when he wanted to wear a t shirt and flip-flops to propose.

I can see that if Christina is not careful, they’ll write her off the show and leave Heather in her place. 😳😳

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2020 1:14 AM

R64 heather has her own show on netflix

by Anonymousreply 65October 12, 2020 1:00 PM

Tarek can Flip n’Flop me all he wants! He’s so sexy

by Anonymousreply 66October 12, 2020 1:05 PM

You KNOW you all want one!

Tattoos sold separately

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 14, 2020 11:21 PM

La Leeds!!!!

She’s back!

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2020 2:21 AM

A Paros episode?

by Anonymousreply 69October 19, 2020 2:25 AM

*Paris

by Anonymousreply 70October 19, 2020 2:26 AM

Mais oui, R69. 👩🏻‍🎨

by Anonymousreply 71October 19, 2020 2:49 AM

All hail La Leeds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72October 19, 2020 4:34 PM

Ben Napier on Home Town is such a studly bear 😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 19, 2020 6:54 PM

R73 yes but I wish he'd have one shirtless photo without his wife or kid in the way LOL

by Anonymousreply 74October 19, 2020 7:15 PM

It looks as if he suffers from the curse of the tinynip.

But I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

by Anonymousreply 75October 19, 2020 10:08 PM

Give me Brian from Renovation Inc.

by Anonymousreply 76October 19, 2020 10:15 PM

So upcoming HGTV shows.......apparently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77October 20, 2020 4:55 AM

Cutie Dave Marz will be back Tuesday with Fixer to Fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 78October 25, 2020 12:06 PM

I want Dave Marrs inside me quite deeply.

But he needs to leave that hat on.

by Anonymousreply 79October 25, 2020 1:15 PM

New Martha episodes!!

by Anonymousreply 80October 29, 2020 1:13 AM

More Martha does nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 81October 29, 2020 1:23 AM

I agree. And I like Martha.

by Anonymousreply 82October 29, 2020 1:25 AM

Dave Mars has had a somewhat sexy line in promos lately. Something like "I deliver every time. We have five kids."

by Anonymousreply 83October 29, 2020 1:27 AM

Did anybody catch that crazy Lorraine Bracco on her new show?

She’s a hoot!

How convenient that she was able to buy the house next door.

It’s gonna turn out to be great though.

That village looks dreamy and comfy and the sort of place I wish I could visit.

by Anonymousreply 84November 2, 2020 1:03 AM

Thanks so much to who posted upthread that Martha Knows Best is back. I love that show.

by Anonymousreply 85November 2, 2020 1:19 AM

I watched an old [italic]Fixer Upper[/italic] yesterday where the husband-buyer had the textbook definition of big-dick face—enough to make me go WOW. He reminded me a little of Senator John Thune. I can't find the episode online, but it referenced a "midcentury modestly price house."

by Anonymousreply 86November 9, 2020 8:42 PM

Those people are persona non grata here, R86.

They attend a fucking fundie church that is anti-gay.

Fuck those assholes.

by Anonymousreply 87November 10, 2020 2:34 AM

Worse R87 ,Joanna is a one note decorator and Chip is an asinine frat boy who never grew up OR showed a bulge .

by Anonymousreply 88November 10, 2020 2:59 AM

OMG!

La Leeds is ready to throw that idiot off the balcony.

What a completely entitled douchebag!

Actually they both are.

by Anonymousreply 89November 14, 2020 3:48 AM

She all but calls that bitch a stupid cunt !

by Anonymousreply 90November 14, 2020 3:57 AM

What about the Property Brothers? I realize they are twins, but the one with the beard is hot.

by Anonymousreply 91November 14, 2020 4:40 AM

I only caught the tail end of La Leeds, but quickly grew to hate the couple. Did anyone get a big ol’ gay vibe from him?

by Anonymousreply 92November 14, 2020 7:03 AM

Not really, R92. He was just a snob.

by Anonymousreply 93November 14, 2020 7:28 AM

[quote] Did anybody catch that crazy Lorraine Bracco on her new show? She’s a hoot!

I thought the show was promising, but Bracco is too much for me. Love the show's concept, the house challenge, the village, but I cannot handle her more than twenty minutes. She would need to dial it down a lot for me to make me sit through an entire hour with her.

by Anonymousreply 94November 14, 2020 12:44 PM

Count me in as a Dave Marrs fan!

by Anonymousreply 95January 26, 2021 9:14 PM

Check him without a hat and get back to us R95.

by Anonymousreply 96January 27, 2021 3:48 AM

Ben Napier has his own spinoff in the woodworking shop, with celebrity guests including Loni Love & Martina Navitralova. I've said it upthread or on another thread (don't remember which) but the big reason to love Home Town & the Napiers is that they feature a lot of gay & gay friendly folks on their shows as guests, craftsmen or homebuyers. Unlike a certain fundie couple who shall remain nameless 👀

Also learned on a recent episode of Home Town that the Napiers are friends with Chris & Morgane Stapleton, which makes sense. If I was in the same room with Chris Stapleton & Ben Napier I'd fucking faint from all the beardy bear energy 😍

by Anonymousreply 97January 27, 2021 5:34 AM

Yeah, but you have to pay to watch certain, or a lot, of the new shows.

I am NOT paying for HGtV or Food network.

It especially sucks that Dr Pimple Popper has been moved to that streaming network. When she announced it on her Instagram, people were pissed off. And saying they wouldn’t pay to watch and sorry, but they wouldn’t watch anymore. 🤷🏻‍♀️

by Anonymousreply 98January 28, 2021 1:52 AM

I want to see Dave Mars without a shirt, I think he's hot as hell

by Anonymousreply 99January 29, 2021 9:33 AM

Does anyone else think Dave Mars' wife looks like she smells like sour pickles?

by Anonymousreply 100January 29, 2021 2:26 PM

To R100, she just doesn't look like she'd be very good in bed, he on the other hand always delivers, he has 5 kids

by Anonymousreply 101January 30, 2021 10:51 AM

R100, R101: Be nice, guys--she seems cool enough.

by Anonymousreply 102January 31, 2021 1:18 AM

Anything interesting about Ken and Anita Corsini, Flip or flop Atlanta? I like them, both. They seem to be very grounded, low-drama. And I usually appreciate their design choices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103January 31, 2021 1:45 AM

Love Michael Cordray from Saving Galveston

by Anonymousreply 104January 31, 2021 10:23 AM

Ken Corsini was much cuter before he started getting fillers or whatever.Micheal Codray could get all the ass he wanted from me ! Hes got that certain something about him,though hes not perfect looks wise ,that just puts the cream in my twinkie !

by Anonymousreply 105January 31, 2021 3:13 PM

R104. We’ve discussed Michael Corday and his low-key sexiness before. He’s a hot little piece of work, wold love a piece of that.

by Anonymousreply 106January 31, 2021 6:45 PM

I saw a rerun of a HHI in Paris that I missed form a couple months ago. A tall lanky African man living in Paris has married an American woman who comes regularly to Paris to buy vintage textiles to make handbags. He wants to live in the city, she wants to live in the city but also wants American size space and to own rather than rent. They ended up buying in a village outside the city and got a big terrace. The apartment was dullsville.

by Anonymousreply 107February 1, 2021 7:38 AM

Last night's HOME Town episode with the recently widowed woman made me cry I have to confess. Also, that's two former employees whose young husbands have died.

by Anonymousreply 108February 1, 2021 4:44 PM

There was a more recent HGTV thread, FYI. I'm the OP of that one.

don't care who uses what but just wanted to share.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109February 1, 2021 4:57 PM

Yes, Michael Cordray is a sweet little piece of ass. Bet he has a nice thick veiny cock on him. He's got some Spanish or Portugese in his genes.

by Anonymousreply 110February 1, 2021 4:58 PM

R107 I saw that one. Her bags were fucking ghastly,and I swore he was gayer than a Judy Garland concert !

by Anonymousreply 111February 1, 2021 10:14 PM

I haven't seen ANY of the recent HH's or HHI's - they no longer seem to be available on my cable on demand.

by Anonymousreply 112February 2, 2021 12:42 AM

Fuck all of you bitches!

what the fuck IS Discovery Plusshhhh, anyway?

by Anonymousreply 113February 2, 2021 8:02 PM

Omg! That lady that moved to Merida is amazing! How cool and adventurous is she?

She now has two houses!

She’s an artist!

She knows Jane Weidland from the Go Go’s !

Loved her.

by Anonymousreply 114February 3, 2021 3:05 AM

[quote] To [R100], she just doesn't look like she'd be very good in bed, he on the other hand always delivers, he has 5 kids

He's full of crap. One of the kids he takes credit for popping out of his sac is an adopted black girl. It was funny the first time he used that line. He has said it multiple times in various episodes, so it's old now.

by Anonymousreply 115February 7, 2021 12:11 AM

I used to think Dave was hot but he's a deplorable, so no.

by Anonymousreply 116February 7, 2021 12:13 AM

Don’t worry R118. I doubt he’s searching for you either.

by Anonymousreply 117February 7, 2021 4:06 PM

R117 can see into the future! Gurl bye

by Anonymousreply 118February 7, 2021 4:31 PM

Isn’t anybody watching Escape to the chateau?

It’s beautiful! Those two have really made a magical life for themselves.

It’s incredibly hard work, to be sure, but they are in paradise.

That High Tea Wedding was beautiful!

by Anonymousreply 119February 8, 2021 2:20 AM

Love Escape to the Chateau and the couple that own it. They have a website now where they sell merchandise

by Anonymousreply 120March 12, 2021 3:51 PM

Yes, R120.

They’re booked more than 2 YEARS in advance for weddings!!!!

😳😳😳

That’s crazy! But it is a beautiful chateau 🤩🤩

by Anonymousreply 121March 12, 2021 8:12 PM

I noticed that the narrator, who has a very relaxing, friendly voice, might also have been the narrator of Great British Bake Off Celebrity Edition. Clips of Bake Off are on YouTube, and it's hysterically funny.

by Anonymousreply 122March 17, 2021 5:06 PM

I'm enjoying "Home Again with the Fords"--Leanne's designs are actually pretty cool, and her being a dead ringer for a young Diane Keaton is weirdly entertaining. Oh, and she and her brother Steve seem like they're totally stoned 24/7, which is also pretty fun.

by Anonymousreply 123March 18, 2021 12:50 AM

FYI, we have recently been discussing HGTV stuff at a new thread since this one died a while back.....just sharing as an FYI

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124March 18, 2021 12:58 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!