Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Charm and Character: More HGTV chatter

More chit chat about various HGTV/DIY shows.

Here's a photo of something that was flipped and remodeled recently : )

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77Last Monday at 8:55 PM

The previous thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109/17/2020

No, it’s not been paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 209/17/2020

Well, it will be soon, so we can post here.

by Anonymousreply 309/17/2020

Tarek's show is back tonight....then new Flip or Flops in a few weeks....very surprised he and Cuntina made more episodes

by Anonymousreply 409/17/2020

That’s their bread and butter, R4.

Tarek’s show is good, I don’t watch Christina’s show. But both together are very popular.

Tarek is branching out all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 509/17/2020

Tarek's big middleeastern cock should branch out down my throat

by Anonymousreply 609/17/2020

Here's Dave Marrs' fine ass.

Oh and her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 709/18/2020

SO WHY DID tarek and christina break up? ALL I KNOW is that Tarek is WAAAAAAAAAAY hotter then her new husband!... better looking? check! better body? check! better personality? check! actually has a career and makes more money? check!..

i actually see her husband as a male gold digger (minus his "cough cough" car business) and using her for various reasons and let's face it she's NOT the smartest tool in the shed...

if you watch the episodes with them together, he is the TOTAL brains of the operation! all she adds is agreement or snark and some "interior design" commentary and suggestions...the only reason why she got her own show was piggybacking off their show together and because she's california blonde and pretty, nothing more!....

by the way i think Tarek is looking handsome as he gets older and with a beard he was really looking damn good!....

by Anonymousreply 809/18/2020

Isn’t Christina’s husband a himbo with his own show as well? I honestly don’t know why he is known.

Tarek is really making bucks. He’s paying child support but not alimony any more, right?

Supposedly there was an altercation wherein Tarek brandished a gun in the house? Who knows? She was really quick with that divorce, though, so maybe there were things brewing for a while.

by Anonymousreply 909/18/2020

Her new husband has a car business? I thought he was in design as well because he has been shown making all sort of stuff for the homes Christina works on.

by Anonymousreply 1009/18/2020

Her husband was better known in the UK, but as a sort of B level reality figure, much the same as Tarek and Cuntina here.

by Anonymousreply 1109/18/2020

You mean the new husband she JUST BROKE UP WITH????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1209/18/2020

Holy shit!

They just had a fucking kid!

She must be seething with jealousy at all the good things Tarek has in his life now.

His business is growing exponentially, his kids seem to like his new fiancé and she seems like she has her own thing going as well. Heather must be doing good in real estate sales.

I feel sorry for the little baby.

by Anonymousreply 1309/18/2020

Apparently she was mad he went to see his kids in England. Neither of his older kids got along with her or her kids.

Then there was a lot of back and forth unfriending on social media and I guess it spiraled from there.

by Anonymousreply 1409/18/2020

by Anonymousreply 1509/18/2020

Dave Marr is hot WITH a hat on. he takes it off and he looks weird as fuck. Tarek is hung like a gerbil from that pic. Zero bulge.

by Anonymousreply 1609/18/2020

Spam bot at R15

by Anonymousreply 1709/18/2020

I still can’t get over the houses they are showing in New Orleans!

They are beautiful!

Yeah, I know not everybody can afford them (a million plus 😳😳) but they are stunning.

There seems to be many neighborhoods that have these houses. Where do the normal people live?

by Anonymousreply 1809/19/2020

[quote] Where do the normal people live?

Watch Pit Bulls & Parolees and you can see how most of New Orleans lives.

by Anonymousreply 1909/19/2020

The client on last night's HELP I FUCKED UP MY HOUSE cried so hard I thought she was going to pass out

by Anonymousreply 2009/20/2020

^^^

That was a good makeover. Their kitchen was a fucking disaster before & was made so much more functional afterward.

The sink situation was beyond anything I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 2109/20/2020

Yeah, they did some nice stuff in that one. Nothing I hated.

by Anonymousreply 2209/20/2020

I have become addicted to this Renovation, Inc that comes on Saturday nights.

I have never seen a home show where the clients are so willing to go crazy with the budget. They first say they want to keep it at $50,000 then without blinking an eye increase it to $120,000 (first episode). Then last night they go fucking crazy with the budget again.

It's totally different than the usual show where the designer/contractor tells them they can't have everything they want for the budget & the homeowner is shocked. This couple already paid $200,000 over asking for the house & their reno is basically a blank check.

And they look all of 33 y/o.

by Anonymousreply 2309/20/2020

Alison Victcuntia is getting PISSED!

by Anonymousreply 2409/22/2020

Brett Waterman and his big, huge, long......hat are back!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2509/24/2020

by Anonymousreply 2609/24/2020

Sorry OP, Tarek is a jerk. The makeovers he and his ex do in homes, all look the same.

R7 that man is hot and R25 -- he's very cute!

by Anonymousreply 2709/24/2020

I am so happy that Restored & Brett are back! It's my favorite HGTV show. Not only does he do impeccable work but he's such unmitigated joy doing it.

by Anonymousreply 2809/24/2020

Tarek is hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2909/24/2020

Brett is cute in a dorky way.

I'm convinced Brandon, his carpenter, is his BF.

by Anonymousreply 3009/24/2020

Me too R30 ! More than once theres been a vibe between them .

by Anonymousreply 3109/24/2020

R30 I’ve got that feeling too, Brandon is a hot little thing.

by Anonymousreply 3209/24/2020

Fun fact - Brandon was married to country singer Deana (Did I Shave My Legs for This?) Carter for about six years.

Brandon looked kinda rough on the new episode of Restored. I wonder if he has a drink or drug issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3309/25/2020

R33 I noticed, he did look worse for wear with his goatee.

Damn, I though him and Brett and Heath were having a throuple going. LOL

by Anonymousreply 3409/25/2020

Apparently Ant and Christina have both posted various things on social media......according to Ant, she asked for the separation.

I've said it before and will say it again - that girl had two fine pieces of dick and tossed them both into the trash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3509/27/2020

She started believing her own hype. Dumb girl. She’s not much of a designer, those greys and whites and bland colors are boring as hell.

Tarek was the real talent behind their show and popularity.

He’s the true brains, seeing as how he’s branching out and is probably worth many millions more than she is.

That Ant guy probably saw an opportunity to muscle in on her action. Too bad for him there wasn’t much there without Tarek.

by Anonymousreply 3609/27/2020

Oh, fuck. I don't care enough to read it all but here it is. Cuntina's Instagram post

For those of you who don’t know me (or think you know me) let me reintroduce myself. I hate crowds, I love traveling, all things spiritual, the ocean and deep one on one conversations. I never thought about being on tv. I wanted to be a sports agent like Jerry Maguire. But I always loved looking at houses with my parents especially model homes and I always wanted to be my own boss... So in college when I was called (intuitively) to get my real estate license at a local community college I followed my intuition. I got started in real estate at 21 which led to selling houses which led to flipping houses which led to Tv. Now while I never wanted to be on tv, stepping out of my comfort zone and into the unknown has always been my thing. I live in a state of anxiousness and I’m so used to it that when it’s not there I tend to feel a void and hop into something that causes the feeling I’m used to. This can be good and bad. And it’s one of the things I’m working on breaking the pattern of. Sometimes anxiety and pursuit of new dreams leads me down amazing paths, other times it leaves me feeling lost and in a state of fight or flight / or crying in my closet. Tv changed my life and I am grateful for the life it’s provided, the experiences, the friends I’ve made along the way. Sometimes our calling is bigger than our plans. I never thought I would have one divorce let alone two. I never thought I would have 2 baby daddies - but sometimes life throws us curve balls. Instead of getting stuck in these “setbacks” I choose to look at these challenges as opportunities to grow. So while some may judge me and throw around rumors about me, most of you support me. And that says a lot about this world and where we are headed. I’m messy, I’m real and I’m working on healing. I’m surrounded by extremely powerful women who help me cope, build me up and push me to be better. If you’ve DM me or text me - I haven’t written back because I’m taking time to clear the “noise” and focus on myself and the kids. I appreciate the support and I hope my story inspires you to not be so hard on yourself for the decisions / choices you’ve made. We are all a work in progress.

by Anonymousreply 3709/27/2020

According to Blind Gossip she left him for cheating. Same as she did her first husband.

by Anonymousreply 3809/27/2020

She was cheating? Dang!

by Anonymousreply 3909/27/2020

Tarek cheated on her?

I would doubt that.

by Anonymousreply 4009/27/2020

Tarek is fuckable.

by Anonymousreply 4109/27/2020

Goddamn I never knew Tarek was that hot. My hole is quivering.

by Anonymousreply 4209/27/2020

R39

No Tarek and Ant were caught cheating according to Blind Gossip. Tarek was quite messy about it. Boozing and fucking 18 y/os.

by Anonymousreply 4309/28/2020

And yet the rumors when they split up was that Cuntina was fucking one of the contractors.

by Anonymousreply 4409/28/2020

Y’know, if the husband is cheating, come right out and say it. Don’t cloak it in some empowerment bs.

by Anonymousreply 4509/28/2020

Again I say - how does someone toss aside two fine pieces of ass!

by Anonymousreply 4609/28/2020

Christina is very good at making excuses and playing the victim, instead of realizing that her own choices have led her to where she is. She is far from empowered. She is the type of person who is always looking for what's next. From an early adult age, she's been a gold digger, and the amount of plastic surgery she's had and the Kardashian lifestyle she has surrounded herself with shows how superficial she is. Tarek is somewhat more down-to-earth although he sometimes falls prey to the L.A. scene with his veneers, Botox, and dyed hair.

by Anonymousreply 4709/28/2020

I'm only paying attention to Tarek's swollen Egyptian cock

by Anonymousreply 4809/28/2020

Watching the most recent Restoring Galveston episode. Ashley has browbeaten poor Michael into buying a Victorian in a horrible ghetto neighborhood, sure they won’t make much on it. Ashley screams every word she says, Michael is a saint for putting up with her. I want to go down to Galveston and have a nice quiet talk with him.

by Anonymousreply 4909/28/2020

[quote] I want to go down to Galveston and have a nice quiet talk with him.

I want to go to Galveston and give that man some quiet relief.

by Anonymousreply 5009/29/2020

Who is this Barnwood Builders guy?

The show looks like a total hillbilly fest and the guy in these commercials sounds dumb.....but he sure is pretty.

by Anonymousreply 5110/01/2020

Did anyone see HHI Barcelona tonight? A couple moving in together after dating 6 months. I never quite understand what vocal fry is when people talk about it, but whatever this guy’s voice is, made me want to smash my tv at least 77 times during the show. He said like at least 3 times per sentence.

by Anonymousreply 5210/06/2020

R52

The 'like's were ridiculous. Really almost parody. Does the man have an adult job?

But he sure was tasty looking.

by Anonymousreply 5310/07/2020

My initial impression from very first episode of Restore Galveston was that the two were business partners. As someone said she seems like she belongs on a women's softball team and definitely wears the balls in the family. I was surprised they were married. I haven't been able to watch any post baby episodes since we don't have cable and I have to wait for them to be released onto DIYGo.

They do great work though and I remember driving by a lot of the houses they did pre-restoration. I was born in Galveston and remember that kettle eyesore being there for years. I was born in '64 and was always waiting for the ugly thing to be demolished but now when you drive to the west end of the island it's there on your right and looks great.

by Anonymousreply 5410/07/2020

Welcome to my Barnwood Builders fan club, r51! Mark Bowe is a roughneck dream. Love the show; I love most of the "old stuff" reno shows and this one features a lot of cabin & barn info; not a bunch of crew horsing around until the last ten minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5510/07/2020

R53 she said it a lot also, but the amount that he said it, I barely caught any of hers. I imagine that relationship hitting the skids shortly after they moved in together.

by Anonymousreply 5610/07/2020

I am so surprised that Windy City Rehab is not shying away from all the behind the scenes shit that went on between Ashley & her business partner.

It's more interesting than a soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 5710/07/2020

I'm more surprised Donovan agreed to them airing that shit R 57

by Anonymousreply 5810/07/2020

R57, it's Allison. Ms. Victoria if you're nasty.

by Anonymousreply 5910/07/2020

The Galveston couple finally birthed their baby. She's adorable too. Wonder if she'll drop the weight fast.

by Anonymousreply 6010/08/2020

Last night's Restored was fantastic. He renovated a gigantic Tudor mansion. I've never seen him do a Tudor before.

by Anonymousreply 6110/08/2020

R58

I'd wager his contract stipulated that no one can bow out of any filming being shown.

by Anonymousreply 6210/09/2020

R62 I assumed the show only has a contract with Alison. Do you mean everyone (even the Russian contactor and the hot carpenter) have contracts with hgtv?

by Anonymousreply 6310/09/2020

I’ve been watching the Flipping 101 episode where Tarek proposes to Heather.

It was really nice! I’ll say it again, Christina must be pea-green with envy.

The blonde woman trying to flip that house was crazy dumb.

I loved Taylor when she pretty much said her dad was dumb when he wanted to wear a t shirt and flip-flops to propose.

I can see that if Christina is not careful, they’ll write her off the show and leave Heather in her place. 😳😳

by Anonymousreply 6410/10/2020

R64 heather has her own show on netflix

by Anonymousreply 6510/12/2020

Tarek can Flip n’Flop me all he wants! He’s so sexy

by Anonymousreply 6610/12/2020

You KNOW you all want one!

Tattoos sold separately

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6710/14/2020

La Leeds!!!!

She’s back!

by Anonymousreply 68Last Friday at 6:21 PM

A Paros episode?

by Anonymousreply 69Last Sunday at 6:25 PM

*Paris

by Anonymousreply 70Last Sunday at 6:26 PM

Mais oui, R69. 👩🏻‍🎨

by Anonymousreply 71Last Sunday at 6:49 PM

All hail La Leeds!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72Last Monday at 8:34 AM

Ben Napier on Home Town is such a studly bear 😍

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73Last Monday at 10:54 AM

R73 yes but I wish he'd have one shirtless photo without his wife or kid in the way LOL

by Anonymousreply 74Last Monday at 11:15 AM

It looks as if he suffers from the curse of the tinynip.

But I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Monday at 2:08 PM

Give me Brian from Renovation Inc.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Monday at 2:15 PM

So upcoming HGTV shows.......apparently

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77Last Monday at 8:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!