Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you have any interesting celebrity gossip? PART 3

Let's continue with your juicy entries into the world of celebrities and wannabes.

by Anonymousreply 145Yesterday at 4:47 AM

Hayden Christensen is gay, was out of the closet while in Canada as a teenager, then moved down here and started using Rachel Bilson as a beard to attract US audiences. He never sees their kid together, moved back to Canada, and is living out as a gay man there where there are less prying eyes. Rachel is salty because she saw them as a future power couple, he apparently never planned to marry her, and he never spent money on her like that.

by Anonymousreply 109/13/2020

Frau Pedo Obsession Thread Part 3.

by Anonymousreply 209/13/2020

Continued from my Jackie Chan post at the end of Part 2. He is a notorious philanderer in China, and has at least one daughter born out of wedlock, whom he’s never seen or talked with since his mistress stood out and created a furor many years ago. His daughter turned out to be a lesbian and asked for help online after eloping with her girlfriend from her now maniac mom. Jackie’s disgraced druggie son, Jaycee, now financially supports her.

by Anonymousreply 309/13/2020

Why do these guys have children with their beards? What's the end game here? I know some wish to be fathers like Bradley Cooper, but why? Hayden Christensen is stupid for doing that.

by Anonymousreply 409/13/2020

R1: Michael Pardo? Is that you?

by Anonymousreply 509/13/2020

No, I don't.

by Anonymousreply 609/13/2020

R5 who’s Michael Pardo? This tea was posted on LSA, it’s not mine.

by Anonymousreply 709/13/2020

bump

by Anonymousreply 809/14/2020

Your bump was not worthy, R8.

by Anonymousreply 909/14/2020

Can someone link to threads 1 and 2? I just tried finding them and the search function seems jankier than usual.

Can anyone elaborate on the Paula Poundstone stuff? I know there have been ongoing jokes here about the lewd behavior with her kid that led to rehab. I remember when it all happened it was all very vague. Seems she wouldn't be on NPR if she'd really done anything lewd, which she later denied. Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 1009/14/2020

Here's Part Two

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1109/14/2020

Part One

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1209/14/2020

Wig stories!

by Anonymousreply 1309/14/2020

The bump was because the original thread died, R9.

by Anonymousreply 1409/14/2020

Thank you r14!

No good deed goes unpunished around here...

by Anonymousreply 1509/14/2020

Tea arrived:

Gaga spends outside of her means. She was lucky to get that role in ASIB which got her some coins when she needed them most, but her new music isn’t selling like that and she needs to tone it down if she doesn’t want to lose her lifestyle entirely.

Hilary Duff and her family are big time racists

Michelle Williams (white version) is mostly a lesbian and gets busy with her friend from the Creek, Busy Phillips.

Owen Wilson attempted suicide because of his breakup with Kate Hudson.

Mr. 0zzy 0sbourne has early stage dementia and Sharon is pulling the strings and drugging him up to get him to perform and get every last drop she can out of him.

David Duchovny is a notorious asshole, everyone hates him.

Seth MacFarlane is a general weirdo, not in a creepy way, more like an alien way. Either gay or asexual, leaning towards ace because he has no idea how to act with normal humans. Could be on the spectrum?

Jamie Foxx and LL Cool J are both gay, but go to great lengths to cover it up.

Arnie Schwarzenegger has more than 1 outside kid, but they had to own up to the nanny’s kid because he looks so much like him and the nanny is an attention whore. She wanted her moment and took it, the others are more discrete.

Macaulay Culkin has had at least one relationship with a man, specifically Pete Doherty who was the reason he moved to Paris several years ago. That’s all in the past now and MC is living in LA with Brenda Song.

Michael J. Fox was a major cokehead in the 80’s, and recent studies have connected use of the drug to Parkinson’s and other brain degenerative diseases. He was a nice guy on set in the 80’s though, and was a functional cokehead. He was also a huge homo.

Ben McKenzie is gay and his wife (a Brazilian-American actress) is a MAJOR cunt.

Catherine Zeta-Jones married Michael Douglas so she could get nepotism points and good roles, but then she stopped fucking him and now he’s holding all the good parts from her. He pulled his strings and made sure she won’t get any good roles, but she knows if she leaves him he is too powerful and will effectively end what little career she has. She spends a lot of time in private institutions if you will…

Jessica Chastain is a lesbian. Not the friendliest, but far from the worst cunt in Hollywood. She might be on the spectrum.

Tim Meadows from SenL is a snow queen. He’s married with kids but he is fucking white guys on the side.

Tony Curtis (Jamie Lee’s daddy) used to bring women home for his wife Janet Leigh. And she used to bring home men for him…

Anton Yelchin was rumored to have been killed by some Russian mobsters that he or his parents owed money to. A weird freak way to die by “accident,” getting crushed by an SUV left in neutral at the top of your driveway.

Keanu used to shoot up heroin in the 90’s, and was a serious cokehead through the 2000’s yet never went to rehab and apparently just kicked them on his own? His mind, so powerful.

General tea: when celebs are seen with their kids in public, it’s generally accepted that they are using them as props. The more often you see the kids, the less likely they have a normal parent/child relationship. Kids soften the rough edges on some of these cokeheads. And yes, most of these people are calling the paps on themselves (or their friends/people are doing it for them). The average celeb might be recognized by fans and take a picture with them, but not full pap coverage. This isn’t 2006.

by Anonymousreply 1609/14/2020

-Stacy Dash had a threesome with R. Kelly and Aaliyah, while Aaliyah was underage. Aaliyah later dated Damon Dash, who is Stacey's cousin.

-Ivanka Trump was bulimic as a teen.

-Renee Zellweger is another ex-bulimic and she still has food issues. Was a stripper when she lived in Texas, and had a pretty bad coke habit when she dated Jack White, who is a cokehead. Only got involved with Kenny Chesney to make White jealous and was unaware that he was a closet case. She is apparently still angry at Chesney to this day. Nearly married Jim Carrey, they were planning their wedding when they split.

-Paula Abdul and Janet Jackson hooked up.

-Barbara Walters slept her way up. If you read her book, it's hilarious because she describes all these relationships with men and how they were so in love with her, when it's obvious mostly weren't interested in anything more than a short-term sexual relationship. She was strict about which celebrities the ladies of The View could and couldn't gossip about. For example, they had to avoid anything negative about Michel Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones because Babs didn't want to lose invites to their parties. Before Woody Allen was added to the list, she once defended him to the rest of cohosts who disagreed with her. There were clips on YouTube at one time.

-Ben Affleck used to be a tranny chaser. Pics of him with trannies were scrubbed from the internet.

-Dwight Yoakam is an asshole who is difficult on set and has terribly hygiene, which is why his acting career never really took off despite getting critical praise. Was supposed to star in Friday Night Lights (the TV series), but was such a pain during contract negotiations, Peter Berg decided to look at other actors. Dated a series of actresses (Sharon Stone, Bridget Fonda, Charlize Theron, and others I'm forgetting) and treated them all badly.

-James Woods once paid for a much-younger girlfriend to get braces she didn't need because he liked the look.

by Anonymousreply 1709/14/2020

Sharon Stone compared kissing Dwight to a dirt sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 1809/14/2020

That was more like The Boston Tea Party R16/R17! I'm surprised R18 even bothered.

by Anonymousreply 1909/14/2020

That list of tea looks like it comes from the early 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 2009/14/2020

Yeah. Who the fuck cares about Owen Wilson (or Kate Hudson) in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 2109/14/2020

[Quote] Rachel is salty because she saw them as a future power couple, he apparently never planned to marry her, and he never spent money on her like that.

She cheated on Adam for nothing. And just "broke up" with Bill Hader.

[Quote] Ben McKenzie is gay and his wife (a Brazilian-American actress) is a MAJOR cunt.

I guess it was worth coming off as a homewrecker?? Their debut was messy.

[Quote] James Woods once paid for a much-younger girlfriend to get braces she didn't need because he liked the look.

🤢🤢🤢

by Anonymousreply 2209/14/2020

PRistas and fanfraus are mad at r16 r17.

by Anonymousreply 2309/15/2020

So Renee Z. is straight? What about the "relationship" with B. Coop, what was that about?

by Anonymousreply 2409/15/2020

R24 She was straight when she dated Jim Carrey. They fucked like bunnies on the set of that movie they made together.

by Anonymousreply 2509/15/2020

-Jessica Chastain has been in a relationship with Jess Wexler since college.

-Leonard Bernstein was bisexual and preferred young and hung black men.

-Liv Tyler is mildly autistic.

-Gavin Rossdale is a tranny chaser.

-Orlando Bloom fucked men when he was young, not sure if he's gay, bi, or if it was a casting couch thing.

-Lara Flynn Boyle was a jealous bitch towards all the actresses in her age range on Twin Peaks, especially Sherilyn Fenn, who was dubbed "the hot one" by the press at the time. Was also kinda bitchy on the set of The Practice because she considered herself "better" than the show.

-Goop was initially rejected by every college she applied to, and only got into UC: Santa Barbara after alumni Michal Douglas intervened. Mocked Brad Pitt's "lack of education" when he got further in college than she did, though neither graduated. Cheated on Pitt with Viggo Mortensen, who only had sex with her once because she was so skinny it was physically painful. (I'm not kidding) Backstabs female friends, which is why she has trouble keeping them.

-Jason Patric used to be a heroin addict. Hates Julia Roberts to this day because of the attention he got for their relationship, which he blames for his career never taking off, but it might have more to do with the fact that he's difficult to work with. Was fired from a movie for "failing to take direction." Donated sperm so an ex-girlfriend could have a kid. Got back together with her, and when they split again, he decided that he wanted to be in the child's life afterall.

-Lindsay Lohan was a bully in high school and middle school. She dropped out of a ton of movies (whiling giving excuses like "exhaustion") because she found out she needed to take a drug test to get bonded.

by Anonymousreply 2609/15/2020

[Quote] Gavin Rossdale is a tranny chaser.

Boy George is gay, you know.

by Anonymousreply 2709/15/2020

Bernstein was Bi, r 25? Really??????

by Anonymousreply 2809/15/2020

Bernstein was GAY.

by Anonymousreply 2909/15/2020

Well, no shit. I don't know where r25 is collecting his singularly unimpressive gossip.

by Anonymousreply 3009/15/2020

More unimpressive gossip!

-Meghan Markle befriended DL fave Jameela Jamil because she knew if she did Jamil would spend all her time (in between talking about her many ailments) defending her.

-Orlando Bloom is already planning a way out of his relationship with Katy Perry. He's never gonna marry her and if he hadn't knocked her up, they would've split already.

-Mena Suvari refused to play the casting couch game, which is why her career never took off.

-Armie Hammer is only with Rumer Willis because she'll go along with his kinks, which is something his estranged wife never did.

-Despite her marriage to hottie Adrian Pasadar, Natalie Maines of The (Dixie) Chicks prefers women. (Who can blame him for cheating?)

-Michael Jackson used to make magazines alter childhood photos of himself: lighten his skin, taper his nose, etc.

-. Jeff Probst and Ryan Seacrest had an affair!

-When Britney Spears first became famous Star had a blind about an actor who was obsessed with her. He would steal his daughter's teen magazines when she was done with them and cut out all the pics of Spears then put them in a scrapbook. From the clues, I thought it was Jim Carrey.

Soap gossip!

-Kevin Mambo is closeted and poz.

-Keith Hamilton Cobb was nasty to Sydney Penny, mostly because he was bitter and closeted.

by Anonymousreply 3109/15/2020

Lol at Rachel Bilson imagining her and Hayden as some kind of power couple, they are the dullest duds imaginable

by Anonymousreply 3209/15/2020

Thank you for all the gossip, R31. :)

by Anonymousreply 3309/15/2020

Rachel Bilson is now with Bill Hader. What does that say about Bill?

by Anonymousreply 3409/15/2020

Do try to keep up dear r34:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3509/15/2020

Michelle Williams (white version) is mostly a lesbian and gets busy with her friend from the Creek, Busy Phillips.

This line made me laugh - "she's 90% lesbian (but it's the 10% part that got knocked up!)"

by Anonymousreply 3609/15/2020

Yeah I read that Michelle was having an affair with a costar shortly after she got married and got knocked up by him, hence the latest bundle of joy. She sounds like a typical fucks-anything-that-moves actress

by Anonymousreply 3709/15/2020

Rachel Bilson was with Bill Hader. What does that say about Bill?

by Anonymousreply 3809/15/2020

[quote]Despite her marriage to hottie Adrian Pasadar, Natalie Maines of The (Dixie) Chicks prefers women. (Who can blame him for cheating?)

Adrian Pasdar is a super-fag!

by Anonymousreply 3909/15/2020

Any gossip about:

Janeane Garofalo

Winona Ryder

Parker Posey

by Anonymousreply 4009/15/2020

R16 r17 that was very very juicy :)

The Paula/Janet tea I’ve never heard nor even suspected.

I don’t know if I believe that CZJ wants out and that Michael is holding back roles from her (he’s hardly as powerful as he was now that he’s old). I can believe that she’s been in some institutions given her bi-polar disorder, face changes and Hollywood decline.

The Stacey/Rkelly/Aaliyah tea never heard.

So LL and Jamie are gay huh? I know there’s been rumors about them but they’re never caught. What’s the difference between these people who never get caught and an Andrew Gillum type who gets caught?

by Anonymousreply 4109/15/2020

Dear Tea Spiller, thank you so much! People like you make DL worth it.

by Anonymousreply 4209/15/2020

Tea on Oprah, JLO, Halle Berry?

by Anonymousreply 4309/15/2020

Lara Flynn Boyle's character always seemed like a bitch too, even though I don't think she was written as one. She was the least pretty of the big three.

by Anonymousreply 4409/15/2020

I really thought Sherilyn Fenn was on her way to being a big star back in the Twin Peaks days. Shows you how much I know! Of course she basically disappeared. She showed up on Shameless a few years ago and was almost unrecognizable.

by Anonymousreply 4509/15/2020

R44 Her character was supposed to be the "nice girl." I watched Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (where Moira Kelly played Donna) and read The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer before watching the series, and was surprised because Donna is such a goody-goody in the Diary and in the movie she only flirts with badness because she's around Laura. In the series, she seemed like a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 4609/15/2020

Some of you queens think that everyone is gay!

Michelle Williams got knocked by one guy while married to another one. She had to pay off her husband to keep his mouth shut out of fear of hurting her reputation. Gillian Anderson, who identifies as bi once did the same thing: got knocked up by a guy while married to another. Classy ladies!

Sadly, I don't think that Adrian Pasdar is gay because he cheated on The Chick with "Becky with the Boat Tights."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4709/15/2020

Cartier dropped Lily Collins as a brand ambassador after the company rejected a script for the upcoming Emily in Paris that they were going to be featured in.

They got rid of her on social after the production, that credits her as a producer, went ahead and shot it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 4809/15/2020

Ok, I'll share a few things.

Cardi B has been talking to higher ups in the Democratic Party about a run for office. That's part of why she got that Biden interview a while back. She wants to run for mayor of New York City, but the party is nervous that she'd be a gift for the Republicans. They are trying to set her expectations lower and push for a city council run in upper Manhattan or the Bronx, but she's balking at it because she thinks she's better than that. She hasn't made a decision on what she's going to do, but she's very serious about running for office someday. It's not just talk in the press. That could explain part of why she divorced Offset as his homophobia and misogyny could be baggage for her.

On a similar note, Cynthia Nixon will definitely be running for governor again in 2022. She's building a lot of power in NYC politics and got a number of people elected to the state assembly and senate in the recent primaries. They are going to serve as her allies against Cuomo in Albany next year, which I'm sure he's going to love. /s She's becoming a bit of a power player behind the scenes. She's backing Scott Stringer for his mayoral run and if he wins, he's going to endorse her run in return.

A friend's mother worked with JLO on the set of Maid in Manhattan years ago. Said she was a huge bitch and wouldn't give any of the crew eye contact or say hello, not even to her co-stars.

by Anonymousreply 4909/15/2020

Any info on Allison Janney?

by Anonymousreply 5009/15/2020

Cadi B running for public office? GOP followers couldn't stop LOL when she showed up with Biden for a promo. She's exactly what Conservatives fear most about Hollywood and the music industry. Too funny because Madonna got the same treatment back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 5109/15/2020

Some women in the entertainment industry are allowing men to put their penises in their vaginas.

What’s the world coming to? Dear Lord in Heaven

by Anonymousreply 5209/15/2020

-Leah Remini once went to a Halloween party dressed as Kirstie Alley. Her costume included a fat suit and a bucket of chicken.

-Marco Rubio will fuck anything, male or female. Has a secret family in Florida.

-Chris Kattan is an angry closet case.

-Laura Linney's husband is gay, she knows it, and they're very happy together.

-Julia Andrews and Carol Burnett had a long-term affair.

-Martin Lawrence pimped out Lark Voorhies to get roles.

-Edward Furlong pimped out Monica Keena to get drugs.

-Ashley Green had a three-way with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

-During the filming of the Transformers movie Mark Walberg was in, he and Michael Bay would visit brothels together.

-Michael Fassbender has something of a fetish for getting blown while driving. Used to use social media to hook up with fans. Sadly, they were female. :(

- Dannii Minogue slept with Simon Cowell to get a gig on The X Factor.

-5 or 6 years ago, Fantasia Barrino tried to sell a sex tape to rejuvenate her career, but nobody was interested.

-Gerard Butler suffers from ED.

-Ryan Sweeting married Kaley Cuoco because he got her pregnant. She ended up miscarrying.

-After his split with Goop, Kate Hudson went after Chris Martin hard specifically because she wanted him to be the father of her next child. He wasn't interested though.

by Anonymousreply 5309/15/2020

[Quote] Jeff Probst and Ryan Seacrest had an affair!

😯😯😯

[Quote] Cartier dropped Lily Collins as a brand ambassador after the company rejected a script for the upcoming Emily in Paris that they were going to be featured in.

That show belongs in the early 00s. I'll be surprised if he gets a second season.

[Quote] A friend's mother worked with JLO on the set of Maid in Manhattan years ago. Said she was a huge bitch and wouldn't give any of the crew eye contact or say hello, not even to her co-stars.

I guess an xbox was enough to convince Tyler Posey otherwise 😄

by Anonymousreply 5409/15/2020

I just googled a picture of Laura Linney's husband.

I know some on DataLounge have an issue with gay face/"smelling cookies" but, tell me, if you saw this man walk down the street, you would not assume there was a bakery nearby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5509/15/2020

[Quote] Leah Remini once went to a Halloween party dressed as Kirstie Alley. Her costume included a fat suit and a bucket of chicken.

I love this! Wish there was a picture.

[Quote] Ashley Green had a three-way with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

This doesn't surprise me. I bet they had one with Nikki too.

by Anonymousreply 5609/15/2020

-Michael Fassbender has something of a fetish for getting blown while driving. Used to use social media to hook up with fans. Sadly, they were female. :(

Well, I hope he's still wearing a seat belt! Honestly, I expected something weirder, more exotic from him, like a love of asian trannies. He seems like a sadly ordinary bloke

by Anonymousreply 5709/16/2020

[Quote] He seems like a sadly ordinary bloke

Who beats up women...allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 5809/16/2020

Freddie Mercury loved rough trade and moved in with a German actress because she procured it for him so they could have threesomes. He was always sick, so it was hell for her. He was also very Middle Eastern in private and if she looked at or talked to other men, he beat her. He also beat his first male lover who attempted suicide when Freddie went back to his heiress, who wouldn't fuck him anymore. He would also beat his head against the wall bloody because he hated himself.

by Anonymousreply 5909/16/2020

R59 Was that the actress, who starred in Fassbinder movies? How do you know this? I am merely curious.

by Anonymousreply 6009/16/2020

R60 - yes, she said before she died. He hit her head on a door stop so hard she almost died. She said during a threesome he almost coughed his lungs out and she took him to the hospital. Look her up. I think the woman was dying and she had no reason to lie. She said he had a good heart but was very disturbed mentally. He invited her to his last birthday when he was too sick to do anything anymore. She had lost her looks but he didn't care so she said because he was kind when she was older and sick, he was the love of her life but it was impossible to deal with him and her heart broke for his suffering. Apparently sex was more rare than taking him to the hospital. Tragic story.

by Anonymousreply 6109/16/2020

Does that mean Freddie could have been the real patient zero?

by Anonymousreply 6209/16/2020

She'd lost her looks, at least by bombshell standards, by the time she met Freddie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6309/16/2020

R61 How did you know her?

by Anonymousreply 6409/16/2020

[quote] I know some on DataLounge have an issue with gay face/"smelling cookies" but, tell me, if you saw this man walk down the street, you would not assume there was a bakery nearby.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I feel so guilty I'm cackling because Laura is such a sweet person but I did the same and can't stop laughing with your comment.

by Anonymousreply 6509/16/2020

Thora Birch's parents were pornstars, her father, in particular, screwed up her career.

"Birch's parents have been her business managers since Birch was six years old and are former adult film actors who both appeared in the film Deep Throat. Because of their own experience with the entertainment industry, they were reluctant to encourage her, but were persuaded to show Thora's photograph to agents by a babysitter who noticed her imitating commercials. Birch got her first big break at the age of four, when the babysitter accompanied her to a successful audition for a Quaker Oats commercial"

by Anonymousreply 6609/16/2020

Re: CZJ " BiPolar II" Diagnosis, I always thought it was a cover for a raging cocaine addiction she had, no? I could have sworn there were pictures at the time that came out showing Catherine with extra *powder* on her nose.

by Anonymousreply 6709/16/2020

Oprah has really large and ugly feet.

by Anonymousreply 6809/16/2020

R64 - German grandfather from Stuttgart was a tenor in Munich. I met her at a party in WeHo in 1997. She knew him. She died in 2002 of a stroke. Nice lady.

by Anonymousreply 6909/16/2020

R62 - if he was, given his proclivities and travelling back and forth in the early 80's and late 70's, we can't know. According to Barbara any physical contact with his heiress ended completely after 1981 after they both realized it was unrealistic to hope for a life together because he was gay and it was better to move on, though he was in clubs and relationships with men since 1975. His band manager, who betrayed him to the press once he found out he too was poz for 30K, said that even in the 1970's, when Freddie left his first male lover and went back to Mary, was tasked with "taking care of Freddie" by bringing him men to have sex with and he was fond of orgies and had dozens of partners when away from home. Obviously, they were unaware of the impending doom of AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 7009/16/2020

R68 - this is not self evident when she sits cross legged with those hooves stuffed into designer shoes? Ha ha

by Anonymousreply 7109/16/2020

[Quote] His band manager, who betrayed him to the press once he found out he too was poz for 30K, said that even in the 1970's, when Freddie left his first male lover and went back to Mary, was tasked with "taking care of Freddie" by bringing him men to have sex with and he was fond of orgies and had dozens of partners when away from home.

This is a tortured sentence.

by Anonymousreply 7209/16/2020

R68 what does Steadman do with his time? Is he fulfilled? Does he have a social life?

by Anonymousreply 7309/16/2020

R72 - you can't hold people responsible for their grammar when there is a heat wave and the AC is not working. Now THAT is torture.

by Anonymousreply 7409/16/2020

There’s allegedly inbreeding in Stedman’s family. Not surprising given his own Marfan-esque physical appearance.

by Anonymousreply 7509/16/2020

R69 Did she have any gossip about Fassbinder?

by Anonymousreply 7609/16/2020

We didn't talk about him. She was lovely though but you could see she was in bad health by then. Still had beautiful eyes and skin and was very charismatic and spoke in a sophisticated manner. She had nicely coiffed hair, a bit too much makeup but it worked on a larger sized lady, and large glasses and a green silk dress. You could see she had once been a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 7709/16/2020

To anybody tempted to believe this idiot who keeps spreading lies about Freddie Mercury: he claims different and ridiculous things in his post. In some he knows someone who knew Jim Hutton and had gossip on Princess Diana. In this he knows some German heiress who fucked him. In others he worked in a hospital in California.

Take your bullshit elsewhere. And fuck you for your racist shit.

by Anonymousreply 7809/16/2020

What are you all getting so excited about? Nearly everything posted here is warmed-over "gossip" that's been around for years. And nearly everything else is fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 7909/16/2020

What was so racist about the Freddie Mercury posts?

by Anonymousreply 8009/16/2020

Did he have bad hygiene? It was posted somewhere. Tried a search but you know Muriel...not working.

by Anonymousreply 8109/16/2020

Count me in as someone who is not shocked by Laura Linney's husband being gay. He was a concierge at a hotel, and they met at the Telluride Film Festival. This was 2004, around the time of Love, Actually. Perfect opportunity to beard up.

Is she gay, too?

by Anonymousreply 8209/16/2020

Laura Linney has a butch vibe, I can see her being a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 8309/16/2020

Sorry, when was Freddie Mercury involved with an heiress?

Except as a fag hag, of course.

by Anonymousreply 8409/16/2020

R82 I always got a butch vibe from her too, but the story I heard was that she couldn't find a guy after she divorced her first husband, and she doesn't care that much about sex, she just wanted someone for companionship and to raise a kid with.

by Anonymousreply 8509/16/2020

More!

-Melissa Joan Hart is a right wing fundie. Is racist and homophobic. Ex-bulimic. (There are so many bulimic actresses.) Thinks only Christians are "good people." During her edgy try-hard phase, pissed off Archie Comics by posing for Maxim and talking about her vibrator in the accompanying interview, which seems quaint in the age of Riverdale. During that same phase, used to go to parties at the Playboy mansion. Got multiple girls fired from Sabrina, The Teenage Witch because she felt threatened by them, which is why so many of the younger female actresses on the show disappeared. When ABC demanded that the character have an "ethic" friend, she refused to hire a non-white actress. They compromised by hiring a Jewish girl. Turned down a ton of teen movie roles during Sabrina's run because she always insisted that the production company she ran with her mom be a co-producer, and when the studios said no, she passed on the roles.

-Les Mooves refused to promote Taraji P. Henson on Person of Interest, which is why she was rarely in the commercials, magazines, or on talk shows, despite her character being a fan favorite.

-Kelly Ripa loves bondage.

-So does Jim Carrey.

-Luke Wilson cheated on Goop.

-Michelle Williams dumped Jason Segal when he became obsessed with adopting her older kid, even though he wasn't close to the kid and had only been with Williams for around a year at that point.

-Laura Dern was so distraught after her breakup with Billy Bob Thornton, she was basically non-functioning and spent a lot of time in therapy.

by Anonymousreply 8609/16/2020

R86 Well known that Mellisa Joan Hart hates black people. She takes after her mother, who is big right wing fundie who had her at 19.

by Anonymousreply 8709/16/2020

I have never heard of Melissa Hart being racist

by Anonymousreply 8809/16/2020

Then i feel bad for the actress who played Dreama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8909/16/2020

Loving this thread.

Find it a bit hard to believe Michelle Williams is a lez. She seems very f’d up and very into men. And I can’t see her f’ing Busy Phillips - who is completely neurotic and instagrams her entire life.

But what do I know?

Keep sharing gurls.

by Anonymousreply 9009/16/2020

I can see Tenitra Michelle Williams as a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 9109/16/2020

Lesbians don't cheat on their husbands and get knocked up by some other guy. Bisexuals do.

by Anonymousreply 9209/16/2020

It wouldn't surprise me if White Michelle was into the ladies. She always seemed slightly awkward to me, not comfortable in her own skin - hardly surprising if she was closeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9309/16/2020

[Quote] She always seemed slightly awkward to me, not comfortable in her own skin

No wonder she was so good at playing Jen on DC then.

by Anonymousreply 9409/16/2020

RE: Bradley Cooper - do you think the baby mamma was in on the plan? They appear to share custody.

by Anonymousreply 9509/16/2020

One of Cooper's former co-stars made a point of saying Cooper wasn't gay. And this was on "Hey Qween." Nobody is going on such a niche show to "in" homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Thursday at 12:00 AM

Deux Moi received some messages about Chris Evans and the dick pic he accidentally shared. According to those who wrote in, that is his penis in the photo and he has sent it the multiple women he hooks up with.

by Anonymousreply 97Last Thursday at 1:47 AM

But if he sends it to every woman, would it be so recent in his camera roll?

by Anonymousreply 98Last Thursday at 1:53 AM

^^That's a good point! Unless he's constantly deleting things, that would keep it at the top. However, it said he had 2k photos or something so that's unlikely. Maybe he took a new one. Who knows!

by Anonymousreply 99Last Thursday at 2:33 AM

The fresh, arty cock pic was for MEEEEeeeee!?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100Last Thursday at 3:54 AM

James Scott (EJ, Days of Our Lives) and his partner looked like the perfect couple and they got married in 2015, brought together by Millionaire Matchmaker, Patti Stanger. I assumed they must still be living a perfect happy life. However, it turns out the marriage broke up in 2016, though there doesn't seem to be any mention of it on google.

But she's a relationship therapist (ironic) and posts videos on youtube and instagram. I noticed recently that in one from 2016 she mentioned she was separating and divorcing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101Last Thursday at 4:00 AM

The thread title says "celebrity"...

by Anonymousreply 102Last Thursday at 4:05 AM

Yeah, maybe not much of a celeb these days. But EJ is a longtime DL favorite, so thought I'd share it.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Thursday at 4:11 AM

[quote]Michelle Williams (white version) is mostly a lesbian and gets busy with her friend from the Creek, Busy Phillips.

Oh come on. This is some Oprah/Gayle baloney.

by Anonymousreply 104Last Thursday at 4:18 AM

[Quote] Turned down a ton of teen movie roles during Sabrina's run because she always insisted that the production company she ran with her mom be a co-producer, and when the studios said no, she passed on the roles.

I've heard about this too. Melissa always loves to complain about how she's been "blackballed" in Hollywood, but really everyone hates her because she's so greedy and such a shitty person. Basically, her mother paid for all of her major roles on TV. They've probably made a fine bit in syndication, though. So much for being "discriminated against" for being a Republican.

And speaking of discrimination....

[Quote] I have never heard of Melissa (Joan) Hart being racist

That's not gossip. That's a certified fact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105Last Thursday at 4:29 AM

R84 - I mean his heiress, the woman who inherited half of his fortune and then when his parents died, it was 75 percent. There was no other heiress or lady, except the German actress.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Thursday at 4:50 AM

I have read about Paris Hilton using the n-word all the time in private.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Thursday at 5:07 AM

Nicola Sturgeon, first minister of Scotland, is a lesbian. Her husband is gay. They both live with their respective partners.

by Anonymousreply 108Last Thursday at 5:09 AM

Now i kind of want Melissa and Katherine Heigl in a movie together just to see who would be the bigger bitch (including their mothers).

by Anonymousreply 109Last Thursday at 5:45 AM

r108

Ironic that the leader of the left-wing SNP is closeted, whereas the ex-leader of the Scottish Tories is an out lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 110Last Thursday at 6:04 AM

R108 why don’t they come out? Like the Irish guy?

by Anonymousreply 111Last Thursday at 6:52 AM

[Quote] They both live with their respective partners.

In a pair of semi-detacheds?

by Anonymousreply 112Last Thursday at 7:05 AM

R109 Throw in Nicolette Sheridan for good measure.

by Anonymousreply 113Last Thursday at 7:50 AM

^Don't forget me!

by Anonymousreply 114Last Thursday at 8:36 AM

Because Sturgeon is a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 115Last Thursday at 9:28 AM

R105 I think it's more her mom piggybacked off Melissa's career. Her first producing credit is Sabrina, The Teenage Witch, at age 40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116Last Thursday at 10:17 AM

R114 Make room for me too.

by Anonymousreply 117Last Thursday at 10:42 AM

There are celebs we don’t hear enough about. Is it because we know everything worth knowing about them? Or do they just try to live boring lives so we focus on their careers? What’s the tea on Nicole Kidman? Meryl?

by Anonymousreply 118Last Thursday at 11:05 AM

Silent Film Star was too hot for his time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119Last Thursday at 11:08 AM

[Quote] What’s the tea on Nicole Kidman?

I think she may have had some work done.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Thursday at 11:08 AM

R117 she has to get permission from David first.

by Anonymousreply 121Last Thursday at 4:27 PM

[quote]The fresh, arty cock pic was for MEEEEeeeee!?

If that were true of Madden rather than Collins, the internet would burn to the ground in the uproar!

I don't know about Chris Kattan—yes, he seems über-swishy at first glance, but he had some kind of fucked-up relationship with Amy Heckerling, and apparently was sexually harassing Lucy Lawless during her SNL appearance. (Bear in mind, I've never heard Lawless say anything bad about ANYONE except Kattan, and she worked with Kevin Sorbo repeatedly!)

by Anonymousreply 122Last Thursday at 4:59 PM

[quote]If that were true of Madden rather than Collins, the internet would burn to the ground in the uproar!

Most people don't know who this Madden guy is.

by Anonymousreply 123Last Thursday at 5:27 PM

R122 He claims that Lorne Michaels coerced him to bang Heckerling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124Last Thursday at 5:44 PM

[quote] When ABC demanded that the character have an "ethic" friend, she refused to hire a non-white actress. They compromised by hiring a Jewish girl.

That explains what Soleil Moon Frye was doing on that show.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Thursday at 5:54 PM

R125 It was Lindsay Sloane.

by Anonymousreply 126Last Thursday at 5:56 PM

Oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127Last Thursday at 5:59 PM

I'm R49. I'm bored and will share some more gossip.

A friend took a private tour of Kaufmann Studios a few years ago and ran into Hilary Duff. Said she was kind of cold and was looking at her phone the whole time. The crew seemed to be afraid of her.

The friend's mother who worked with JLO also worked with Sofia Vergara and Mark Wahlberg on different projects. She said Sofia was a bitch who, like JLO, was anti-social and didn't talk to anyone. By contrast, she said Mark Wahlberg was really nice, chatted up everyone on the set and really put people at ease. Guess that's why people overlook his racist past.

A different friend used to work at the ABC building on the Upper West Side by the Hudson river. He was trying to get upstairs when he spotted an elevator closing. Running to it, he saw that Michael Moore and Barbara Walters were inside the elevator. Michael kindly opened the closing doors for him, which irritated Barbara immensely. She snapped "Huwwy up" in her trademark lisp and pouted the entire ride up when he got inside. I've seen Barbara at events in NYC before she became a hermit and can confirm her reputation of being nasty and short with people.

I've also seen celebrities on the streets of NYC many times. The most notable ones off the top of my head:

One time I was walking with a friend through midtown after work and we were stopped on the street by a bodyguard. I told the dude to get the fuck out of my way and walked past him just as Anna Wintour was coming out of a building. My friend, who is a bit oblivious, asked me who she was and I said it was Anna Wintour, who Meryl Streep's character in The Devil Wears Prada was based on. I also said very loudly that she was a huge bitch. Upon hearing that remark, she turned and stared with that signature ugly haircut and sunglasses for a brief moment, before she turned back and got into her limo. I didn't give a fuck at all that she heard it. The fact that she tried to get her bodyguard to block a public street for her confirmed the rumors about her.

Another notable sighting was walking into Chelsea Market as Tom Brady and Gisele were walking out. They were holding hands and seemed to be really into each other. Guess their marriage is pretty solid, even with his creepy behavior of making out with his sons. No paparazzi were around, which confirms that a lot of these celebrities do call them when they want their pictures snapped.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Thursday at 6:20 PM

R128 Does Anna wear a wig?

by Anonymousreply 129Last Thursday at 6:23 PM

R129 The encounter happened too quickly for me to notice a detail like that. She looked exactly how you would expect her to look like in person. Very frail, thin and wrinkly.

by Anonymousreply 130Last Thursday at 6:26 PM

Any Janeane Garofalo encounters/gossip/stories?

by Anonymousreply 131Last Thursday at 6:31 PM

R131 Does Janeane wear a wig?

by Anonymousreply 132Last Thursday at 6:39 PM

Only pubic.

by Anonymousreply 133Last Thursday at 10:06 PM

R133 What purpose does a merkin serve?

by Anonymousreply 134Last Thursday at 10:09 PM

[Quote] . (Bear in mind, I've never heard Lawless say anything bad about ANYONE except Kattan, and she worked with Kevin Sorbo repeatedly!)

Sorbo sounded so bitter about Xena being the superior show. And of course cracked alot of jokes about Lucy being a lesbian. He was accused of sexually assaulting an actress recently.

And i only found out that Lucy didn't get along with the actress who played Callisto.

by Anonymousreply 135Last Friday at 12:33 AM

To cover where there is no hair, R134.

Kate Winslet and Evan Rachel Wood had to wear them in Mildred Pierce. No Brazilians in the 1940s.

by Anonymousreply 136Last Friday at 12:34 AM

*Waxes, of course there were Brazilians.

ERW's hygiene issues made the handling of that item a hated task on set. I don't handle hair, so I wasn't involved personally.

by Anonymousreply 137Last Friday at 12:35 AM

R137 Ha, I get that. So you worked on MP?

by Anonymousreply 138Last Friday at 12:38 AM

What with all these filthy smelly celebs? Soap is cheap enough. Guess it has to do with their arrogance or their drug or alcohol issues?

by Anonymousreply 139Last Saturday at 3:43 PM

R108 - Been well-known north and south of the Tweed for years, and poster who responded, is correct, the former leader of the Scottish Conservatives (Tories) is an out lesbian, married to her wife, and they had a baby a year or so ago. I actually respect Ruth Davidson, she pulled off quite a feat catching up to Scottish Labour (although it must be said that Labour had it coming). I believe she will enter the House of Lords next year as a peer.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Saturday at 3:54 PM

[quote]No paparazzi were around, which confirms that a lot of these celebrities do call them when they want their pictures snapped.

My friends and I have all seen many big-name celebs walking around in NYC and LA with no paps in sight. They really can go out and about without being bothered if they want to.

by Anonymousreply 141Last Saturday at 4:08 PM

Danny Bonaduce's dad Joe moved to Los Angeles in 1964, working for Dick Clark on “American Bandstand.” then wound being a writer or story editor on such shows as “The Andy Griffith Show” and “That Girl, ”The Dick Van Dyke Show.” Other credits included “The Ghost & Mrs. Muir,” “The Doris Day Show,” “Nanny and the Professor” and “One Day at a Time," “Bonanza,” “The Waltons” and “Little House on the Prairie.”

by Anonymousreply 142Last Monday at 2:32 PM

[quote]-Marco Rubio will fuck anything, male or female. Has a secret family in Florida.

This is hilarious given that he's a big Bible quoter, but I don't think I believe it. I believe he's had sex with men though.

by Anonymousreply 143Last Monday at 2:55 PM

ERW looks smelly.

What about Daniel Levy

by Anonymousreply 144Last Monday at 3:13 PM

R143 I'm from Florida; Rubio's private life is an open secret there.

He was arrested in a park that's a known cruising spot, and everyone knows about the mistress he keeps + the kids with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145Yesterday at 4:47 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!