Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you have any interesting celebrity gossip? PART 3

Let's continue with your juicy entries into the world of celebrities and wannabes.

by Anonymousreply 615October 25, 2020 7:08 AM

Hayden Christensen is gay, was out of the closet while in Canada as a teenager, then moved down here and started using Rachel Bilson as a beard to attract US audiences. He never sees their kid together, moved back to Canada, and is living out as a gay man there where there are less prying eyes. Rachel is salty because she saw them as a future power couple, he apparently never planned to marry her, and he never spent money on her like that.

by Anonymousreply 1September 13, 2020 12:42 PM

Frau Pedo Obsession Thread Part 3.

by Anonymousreply 2September 13, 2020 12:53 PM

Continued from my Jackie Chan post at the end of Part 2. He is a notorious philanderer in China, and has at least one daughter born out of wedlock, whom he’s never seen or talked with since his mistress stood out and created a furor many years ago. His daughter turned out to be a lesbian and asked for help online after eloping with her girlfriend from her now maniac mom. Jackie’s disgraced druggie son, Jaycee, now financially supports her.

by Anonymousreply 3September 13, 2020 12:54 PM

Why do these guys have children with their beards? What's the end game here? I know some wish to be fathers like Bradley Cooper, but why? Hayden Christensen is stupid for doing that.

by Anonymousreply 4September 13, 2020 1:16 PM

R1: Michael Pardo? Is that you?

by Anonymousreply 5September 13, 2020 1:30 PM

No, I don't.

by Anonymousreply 6September 13, 2020 1:37 PM

R5 who’s Michael Pardo? This tea was posted on LSA, it’s not mine.

by Anonymousreply 7September 13, 2020 3:04 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2020 9:26 PM

Your bump was not worthy, R8.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2020 9:27 PM

Can someone link to threads 1 and 2? I just tried finding them and the search function seems jankier than usual.

Can anyone elaborate on the Paula Poundstone stuff? I know there have been ongoing jokes here about the lewd behavior with her kid that led to rehab. I remember when it all happened it was all very vague. Seems she wouldn't be on NPR if she'd really done anything lewd, which she later denied. Anyone know?

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2020 9:38 PM

Here's Part Two

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2020 9:41 PM

Part One

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2020 9:47 PM

Wig stories!

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2020 9:57 PM

The bump was because the original thread died, R9.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 12:02 AM

Thank you r14!

No good deed goes unpunished around here...

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 12:24 AM

Tea arrived:

Gaga spends outside of her means. She was lucky to get that role in ASIB which got her some coins when she needed them most, but her new music isn’t selling like that and she needs to tone it down if she doesn’t want to lose her lifestyle entirely.

Hilary Duff and her family are big time racists

Michelle Williams (white version) is mostly a lesbian and gets busy with her friend from the Creek, Busy Phillips.

Owen Wilson attempted suicide because of his breakup with Kate Hudson.

Mr. 0zzy 0sbourne has early stage dementia and Sharon is pulling the strings and drugging him up to get him to perform and get every last drop she can out of him.

David Duchovny is a notorious asshole, everyone hates him.

Seth MacFarlane is a general weirdo, not in a creepy way, more like an alien way. Either gay or asexual, leaning towards ace because he has no idea how to act with normal humans. Could be on the spectrum?

Jamie Foxx and LL Cool J are both gay, but go to great lengths to cover it up.

Arnie Schwarzenegger has more than 1 outside kid, but they had to own up to the nanny’s kid because he looks so much like him and the nanny is an attention whore. She wanted her moment and took it, the others are more discrete.

Macaulay Culkin has had at least one relationship with a man, specifically Pete Doherty who was the reason he moved to Paris several years ago. That’s all in the past now and MC is living in LA with Brenda Song.

Michael J. Fox was a major cokehead in the 80’s, and recent studies have connected use of the drug to Parkinson’s and other brain degenerative diseases. He was a nice guy on set in the 80’s though, and was a functional cokehead. He was also a huge homo.

Ben McKenzie is gay and his wife (a Brazilian-American actress) is a MAJOR cunt.

Catherine Zeta-Jones married Michael Douglas so she could get nepotism points and good roles, but then she stopped fucking him and now he’s holding all the good parts from her. He pulled his strings and made sure she won’t get any good roles, but she knows if she leaves him he is too powerful and will effectively end what little career she has. She spends a lot of time in private institutions if you will…

Jessica Chastain is a lesbian. Not the friendliest, but far from the worst cunt in Hollywood. She might be on the spectrum.

Tim Meadows from SenL is a snow queen. He’s married with kids but he is fucking white guys on the side.

Tony Curtis (Jamie Lee’s daddy) used to bring women home for his wife Janet Leigh. And she used to bring home men for him…

Anton Yelchin was rumored to have been killed by some Russian mobsters that he or his parents owed money to. A weird freak way to die by “accident,” getting crushed by an SUV left in neutral at the top of your driveway.

Keanu used to shoot up heroin in the 90’s, and was a serious cokehead through the 2000’s yet never went to rehab and apparently just kicked them on his own? His mind, so powerful.

General tea: when celebs are seen with their kids in public, it’s generally accepted that they are using them as props. The more often you see the kids, the less likely they have a normal parent/child relationship. Kids soften the rough edges on some of these cokeheads. And yes, most of these people are calling the paps on themselves (or their friends/people are doing it for them). The average celeb might be recognized by fans and take a picture with them, but not full pap coverage. This isn’t 2006.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 12:42 AM

-Stacy Dash had a threesome with R. Kelly and Aaliyah, while Aaliyah was underage. Aaliyah later dated Damon Dash, who is Stacey's cousin.

-Ivanka Trump was bulimic as a teen.

-Renee Zellweger is another ex-bulimic and she still has food issues. Was a stripper when she lived in Texas, and had a pretty bad coke habit when she dated Jack White, who is a cokehead. Only got involved with Kenny Chesney to make White jealous and was unaware that he was a closet case. She is apparently still angry at Chesney to this day. Nearly married Jim Carrey, they were planning their wedding when they split.

-Paula Abdul and Janet Jackson hooked up.

-Barbara Walters slept her way up. If you read her book, it's hilarious because she describes all these relationships with men and how they were so in love with her, when it's obvious mostly weren't interested in anything more than a short-term sexual relationship. She was strict about which celebrities the ladies of The View could and couldn't gossip about. For example, they had to avoid anything negative about Michel Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones because Babs didn't want to lose invites to their parties. Before Woody Allen was added to the list, she once defended him to the rest of cohosts who disagreed with her. There were clips on YouTube at one time.

-Ben Affleck used to be a tranny chaser. Pics of him with trannies were scrubbed from the internet.

-Dwight Yoakam is an asshole who is difficult on set and has terribly hygiene, which is why his acting career never really took off despite getting critical praise. Was supposed to star in Friday Night Lights (the TV series), but was such a pain during contract negotiations, Peter Berg decided to look at other actors. Dated a series of actresses (Sharon Stone, Bridget Fonda, Charlize Theron, and others I'm forgetting) and treated them all badly.

-James Woods once paid for a much-younger girlfriend to get braces she didn't need because he liked the look.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 12:43 AM

Sharon Stone compared kissing Dwight to a dirt sandwich.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 12:50 AM

That was more like The Boston Tea Party R16/R17! I'm surprised R18 even bothered.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 4:07 AM

That list of tea looks like it comes from the early 2000s.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 4:23 AM

Yeah. Who the fuck cares about Owen Wilson (or Kate Hudson) in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 4:51 AM

[Quote] Rachel is salty because she saw them as a future power couple, he apparently never planned to marry her, and he never spent money on her like that.

She cheated on Adam for nothing. And just "broke up" with Bill Hader.

[Quote] Ben McKenzie is gay and his wife (a Brazilian-American actress) is a MAJOR cunt.

I guess it was worth coming off as a homewrecker?? Their debut was messy.

[Quote] James Woods once paid for a much-younger girlfriend to get braces she didn't need because he liked the look.

🤢🤢🤢

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 5:05 AM

PRistas and fanfraus are mad at r16 r17.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 9:46 AM

So Renee Z. is straight? What about the "relationship" with B. Coop, what was that about?

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2020 5:04 PM

R24 She was straight when she dated Jim Carrey. They fucked like bunnies on the set of that movie they made together.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2020 5:54 PM

-Jessica Chastain has been in a relationship with Jess Wexler since college.

-Leonard Bernstein was bisexual and preferred young and hung black men.

-Liv Tyler is mildly autistic.

-Gavin Rossdale is a tranny chaser.

-Orlando Bloom fucked men when he was young, not sure if he's gay, bi, or if it was a casting couch thing.

-Lara Flynn Boyle was a jealous bitch towards all the actresses in her age range on Twin Peaks, especially Sherilyn Fenn, who was dubbed "the hot one" by the press at the time. Was also kinda bitchy on the set of The Practice because she considered herself "better" than the show.

-Goop was initially rejected by every college she applied to, and only got into UC: Santa Barbara after alumni Michal Douglas intervened. Mocked Brad Pitt's "lack of education" when he got further in college than she did, though neither graduated. Cheated on Pitt with Viggo Mortensen, who only had sex with her once because she was so skinny it was physically painful. (I'm not kidding) Backstabs female friends, which is why she has trouble keeping them.

-Jason Patric used to be a heroin addict. Hates Julia Roberts to this day because of the attention he got for their relationship, which he blames for his career never taking off, but it might have more to do with the fact that he's difficult to work with. Was fired from a movie for "failing to take direction." Donated sperm so an ex-girlfriend could have a kid. Got back together with her, and when they split again, he decided that he wanted to be in the child's life afterall.

-Lindsay Lohan was a bully in high school and middle school. She dropped out of a ton of movies (whiling giving excuses like "exhaustion") because she found out she needed to take a drug test to get bonded.

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2020 6:52 PM

[Quote] Gavin Rossdale is a tranny chaser.

Boy George is gay, you know.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2020 6:53 PM

Bernstein was Bi, r 25? Really??????

by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2020 6:55 PM

Bernstein was GAY.

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2020 7:34 PM

Well, no shit. I don't know where r25 is collecting his singularly unimpressive gossip.

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2020 7:50 PM

More unimpressive gossip!

-Meghan Markle befriended DL fave Jameela Jamil because she knew if she did Jamil would spend all her time (in between talking about her many ailments) defending her.

-Orlando Bloom is already planning a way out of his relationship with Katy Perry. He's never gonna marry her and if he hadn't knocked her up, they would've split already.

-Mena Suvari refused to play the casting couch game, which is why her career never took off.

-Armie Hammer is only with Rumer Willis because she'll go along with his kinks, which is something his estranged wife never did.

-Despite her marriage to hottie Adrian Pasadar, Natalie Maines of The (Dixie) Chicks prefers women. (Who can blame him for cheating?)

-Michael Jackson used to make magazines alter childhood photos of himself: lighten his skin, taper his nose, etc.

-. Jeff Probst and Ryan Seacrest had an affair!

-When Britney Spears first became famous Star had a blind about an actor who was obsessed with her. He would steal his daughter's teen magazines when she was done with them and cut out all the pics of Spears then put them in a scrapbook. From the clues, I thought it was Jim Carrey.

Soap gossip!

-Kevin Mambo is closeted and poz.

-Keith Hamilton Cobb was nasty to Sydney Penny, mostly because he was bitter and closeted.

by Anonymousreply 31September 15, 2020 8:39 PM

Lol at Rachel Bilson imagining her and Hayden as some kind of power couple, they are the dullest duds imaginable

by Anonymousreply 32September 15, 2020 8:58 PM

Thank you for all the gossip, R31. :)

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2020 9:13 PM

Rachel Bilson is now with Bill Hader. What does that say about Bill?

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2020 9:15 PM

Do try to keep up dear r34:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2020 9:24 PM

Michelle Williams (white version) is mostly a lesbian and gets busy with her friend from the Creek, Busy Phillips.

This line made me laugh - "she's 90% lesbian (but it's the 10% part that got knocked up!)"

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2020 9:36 PM

Yeah I read that Michelle was having an affair with a costar shortly after she got married and got knocked up by him, hence the latest bundle of joy. She sounds like a typical fucks-anything-that-moves actress

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2020 9:38 PM

Rachel Bilson was with Bill Hader. What does that say about Bill?

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2020 9:39 PM

[quote]Despite her marriage to hottie Adrian Pasadar, Natalie Maines of The (Dixie) Chicks prefers women. (Who can blame him for cheating?)

Adrian Pasdar is a super-fag!

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2020 10:06 PM

Any gossip about:

Janeane Garofalo

Winona Ryder

Parker Posey

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2020 10:08 PM

R16 r17 that was very very juicy :)

The Paula/Janet tea I’ve never heard nor even suspected.

I don’t know if I believe that CZJ wants out and that Michael is holding back roles from her (he’s hardly as powerful as he was now that he’s old). I can believe that she’s been in some institutions given her bi-polar disorder, face changes and Hollywood decline.

The Stacey/Rkelly/Aaliyah tea never heard.

So LL and Jamie are gay huh? I know there’s been rumors about them but they’re never caught. What’s the difference between these people who never get caught and an Andrew Gillum type who gets caught?

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2020 12:09 AM

Dear Tea Spiller, thank you so much! People like you make DL worth it.

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2020 12:22 AM

Tea on Oprah, JLO, Halle Berry?

by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2020 12:26 AM

Lara Flynn Boyle's character always seemed like a bitch too, even though I don't think she was written as one. She was the least pretty of the big three.

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2020 1:01 AM

I really thought Sherilyn Fenn was on her way to being a big star back in the Twin Peaks days. Shows you how much I know! Of course she basically disappeared. She showed up on Shameless a few years ago and was almost unrecognizable.

by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2020 1:11 AM

R44 Her character was supposed to be the "nice girl." I watched Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me (where Moira Kelly played Donna) and read The Secret Diary of Laura Palmer before watching the series, and was surprised because Donna is such a goody-goody in the Diary and in the movie she only flirts with badness because she's around Laura. In the series, she seemed like a total cunt.

by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2020 1:14 AM

Some of you queens think that everyone is gay!

Michelle Williams got knocked by one guy while married to another one. She had to pay off her husband to keep his mouth shut out of fear of hurting her reputation. Gillian Anderson, who identifies as bi once did the same thing: got knocked up by a guy while married to another. Classy ladies!

Sadly, I don't think that Adrian Pasdar is gay because he cheated on The Chick with "Becky with the Boat Tights."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2020 1:23 AM

Cartier dropped Lily Collins as a brand ambassador after the company rejected a script for the upcoming Emily in Paris that they were going to be featured in.

They got rid of her on social after the production, that credits her as a producer, went ahead and shot it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 48September 16, 2020 1:43 AM

Ok, I'll share a few things.

Cardi B has been talking to higher ups in the Democratic Party about a run for office. That's part of why she got that Biden interview a while back. She wants to run for mayor of New York City, but the party is nervous that she'd be a gift for the Republicans. They are trying to set her expectations lower and push for a city council run in upper Manhattan or the Bronx, but she's balking at it because she thinks she's better than that. She hasn't made a decision on what she's going to do, but she's very serious about running for office someday. It's not just talk in the press. That could explain part of why she divorced Offset as his homophobia and misogyny could be baggage for her.

On a similar note, Cynthia Nixon will definitely be running for governor again in 2022. She's building a lot of power in NYC politics and got a number of people elected to the state assembly and senate in the recent primaries. They are going to serve as her allies against Cuomo in Albany next year, which I'm sure he's going to love. /s She's becoming a bit of a power player behind the scenes. She's backing Scott Stringer for his mayoral run and if he wins, he's going to endorse her run in return.

A friend's mother worked with JLO on the set of Maid in Manhattan years ago. Said she was a huge bitch and wouldn't give any of the crew eye contact or say hello, not even to her co-stars.

by Anonymousreply 49September 16, 2020 1:44 AM

Any info on Allison Janney?

by Anonymousreply 50September 16, 2020 1:48 AM

Cadi B running for public office? GOP followers couldn't stop LOL when she showed up with Biden for a promo. She's exactly what Conservatives fear most about Hollywood and the music industry. Too funny because Madonna got the same treatment back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 51September 16, 2020 2:05 AM

Some women in the entertainment industry are allowing men to put their penises in their vaginas.

What’s the world coming to? Dear Lord in Heaven

by Anonymousreply 52September 16, 2020 2:09 AM

-Leah Remini once went to a Halloween party dressed as Kirstie Alley. Her costume included a fat suit and a bucket of chicken.

-Marco Rubio will fuck anything, male or female. Has a secret family in Florida.

-Chris Kattan is an angry closet case.

-Laura Linney's husband is gay, she knows it, and they're very happy together.

-Julia Andrews and Carol Burnett had a long-term affair.

-Martin Lawrence pimped out Lark Voorhies to get roles.

-Edward Furlong pimped out Monica Keena to get drugs.

-Ashley Green had a three-way with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

-During the filming of the Transformers movie Mark Walberg was in, he and Michael Bay would visit brothels together.

-Michael Fassbender has something of a fetish for getting blown while driving. Used to use social media to hook up with fans. Sadly, they were female. :(

- Dannii Minogue slept with Simon Cowell to get a gig on The X Factor.

-5 or 6 years ago, Fantasia Barrino tried to sell a sex tape to rejuvenate her career, but nobody was interested.

-Gerard Butler suffers from ED.

-Ryan Sweeting married Kaley Cuoco because he got her pregnant. She ended up miscarrying.

-After his split with Goop, Kate Hudson went after Chris Martin hard specifically because she wanted him to be the father of her next child. He wasn't interested though.

by Anonymousreply 53September 16, 2020 2:20 AM

[Quote] Jeff Probst and Ryan Seacrest had an affair!

😯😯😯

[Quote] Cartier dropped Lily Collins as a brand ambassador after the company rejected a script for the upcoming Emily in Paris that they were going to be featured in.

That show belongs in the early 00s. I'll be surprised if he gets a second season.

[Quote] A friend's mother worked with JLO on the set of Maid in Manhattan years ago. Said she was a huge bitch and wouldn't give any of the crew eye contact or say hello, not even to her co-stars.

I guess an xbox was enough to convince Tyler Posey otherwise 😄

by Anonymousreply 54September 16, 2020 3:02 AM

I just googled a picture of Laura Linney's husband.

I know some on DataLounge have an issue with gay face/"smelling cookies" but, tell me, if you saw this man walk down the street, you would not assume there was a bakery nearby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55September 16, 2020 4:16 AM

[Quote] Leah Remini once went to a Halloween party dressed as Kirstie Alley. Her costume included a fat suit and a bucket of chicken.

I love this! Wish there was a picture.

[Quote] Ashley Green had a three-way with Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.

This doesn't surprise me. I bet they had one with Nikki too.

by Anonymousreply 56September 16, 2020 6:13 AM

-Michael Fassbender has something of a fetish for getting blown while driving. Used to use social media to hook up with fans. Sadly, they were female. :(

Well, I hope he's still wearing a seat belt! Honestly, I expected something weirder, more exotic from him, like a love of asian trannies. He seems like a sadly ordinary bloke

by Anonymousreply 57September 16, 2020 8:30 AM

[Quote] He seems like a sadly ordinary bloke

Who beats up women...allegedly.

by Anonymousreply 58September 16, 2020 10:02 AM

Freddie Mercury loved rough trade and moved in with a German actress because she procured it for him so they could have threesomes. He was always sick, so it was hell for her. He was also very Middle Eastern in private and if she looked at or talked to other men, he beat her. He also beat his first male lover who attempted suicide when Freddie went back to his heiress, who wouldn't fuck him anymore. He would also beat his head against the wall bloody because he hated himself.

by Anonymousreply 59September 16, 2020 10:35 AM

R59 Was that the actress, who starred in Fassbinder movies? How do you know this? I am merely curious.

by Anonymousreply 60September 16, 2020 10:49 AM

R60 - yes, she said before she died. He hit her head on a door stop so hard she almost died. She said during a threesome he almost coughed his lungs out and she took him to the hospital. Look her up. I think the woman was dying and she had no reason to lie. She said he had a good heart but was very disturbed mentally. He invited her to his last birthday when he was too sick to do anything anymore. She had lost her looks but he didn't care so she said because he was kind when she was older and sick, he was the love of her life but it was impossible to deal with him and her heart broke for his suffering. Apparently sex was more rare than taking him to the hospital. Tragic story.

by Anonymousreply 61September 16, 2020 11:01 AM

Does that mean Freddie could have been the real patient zero?

by Anonymousreply 62September 16, 2020 11:04 AM

She'd lost her looks, at least by bombshell standards, by the time she met Freddie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 16, 2020 11:06 AM

R61 How did you know her?

by Anonymousreply 64September 16, 2020 11:06 AM

[quote] I know some on DataLounge have an issue with gay face/"smelling cookies" but, tell me, if you saw this man walk down the street, you would not assume there was a bakery nearby.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

I feel so guilty I'm cackling because Laura is such a sweet person but I did the same and can't stop laughing with your comment.

by Anonymousreply 65September 16, 2020 11:08 AM

Thora Birch's parents were pornstars, her father, in particular, screwed up her career.

"Birch's parents have been her business managers since Birch was six years old and are former adult film actors who both appeared in the film Deep Throat. Because of their own experience with the entertainment industry, they were reluctant to encourage her, but were persuaded to show Thora's photograph to agents by a babysitter who noticed her imitating commercials. Birch got her first big break at the age of four, when the babysitter accompanied her to a successful audition for a Quaker Oats commercial"

by Anonymousreply 66September 16, 2020 11:19 AM

Re: CZJ " BiPolar II" Diagnosis, I always thought it was a cover for a raging cocaine addiction she had, no? I could have sworn there were pictures at the time that came out showing Catherine with extra *powder* on her nose.

by Anonymousreply 67September 16, 2020 12:46 PM

Oprah has really large and ugly feet.

by Anonymousreply 68September 16, 2020 1:24 PM

R64 - German grandfather from Stuttgart was a tenor in Munich. I met her at a party in WeHo in 1997. She knew him. She died in 2002 of a stroke. Nice lady.

by Anonymousreply 69September 16, 2020 2:07 PM

R62 - if he was, given his proclivities and travelling back and forth in the early 80's and late 70's, we can't know. According to Barbara any physical contact with his heiress ended completely after 1981 after they both realized it was unrealistic to hope for a life together because he was gay and it was better to move on, though he was in clubs and relationships with men since 1975. His band manager, who betrayed him to the press once he found out he too was poz for 30K, said that even in the 1970's, when Freddie left his first male lover and went back to Mary, was tasked with "taking care of Freddie" by bringing him men to have sex with and he was fond of orgies and had dozens of partners when away from home. Obviously, they were unaware of the impending doom of AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2020 2:16 PM

R68 - this is not self evident when she sits cross legged with those hooves stuffed into designer shoes? Ha ha

by Anonymousreply 71September 16, 2020 2:18 PM

[Quote] His band manager, who betrayed him to the press once he found out he too was poz for 30K, said that even in the 1970's, when Freddie left his first male lover and went back to Mary, was tasked with "taking care of Freddie" by bringing him men to have sex with and he was fond of orgies and had dozens of partners when away from home.

This is a tortured sentence.

by Anonymousreply 72September 16, 2020 2:20 PM

R68 what does Steadman do with his time? Is he fulfilled? Does he have a social life?

by Anonymousreply 73September 16, 2020 2:23 PM

R72 - you can't hold people responsible for their grammar when there is a heat wave and the AC is not working. Now THAT is torture.

by Anonymousreply 74September 16, 2020 2:24 PM

There’s allegedly inbreeding in Stedman’s family. Not surprising given his own Marfan-esque physical appearance.

by Anonymousreply 75September 16, 2020 2:28 PM

R69 Did she have any gossip about Fassbinder?

by Anonymousreply 76September 16, 2020 2:34 PM

We didn't talk about him. She was lovely though but you could see she was in bad health by then. Still had beautiful eyes and skin and was very charismatic and spoke in a sophisticated manner. She had nicely coiffed hair, a bit too much makeup but it worked on a larger sized lady, and large glasses and a green silk dress. You could see she had once been a beauty.

by Anonymousreply 77September 16, 2020 2:43 PM

To anybody tempted to believe this idiot who keeps spreading lies about Freddie Mercury: he claims different and ridiculous things in his post. In some he knows someone who knew Jim Hutton and had gossip on Princess Diana. In this he knows some German heiress who fucked him. In others he worked in a hospital in California.

Take your bullshit elsewhere. And fuck you for your racist shit.

by Anonymousreply 78September 16, 2020 5:26 PM

What are you all getting so excited about? Nearly everything posted here is warmed-over "gossip" that's been around for years. And nearly everything else is fanfic.

by Anonymousreply 79September 16, 2020 5:30 PM

What was so racist about the Freddie Mercury posts?

by Anonymousreply 80September 16, 2020 6:01 PM

Did he have bad hygiene? It was posted somewhere. Tried a search but you know Muriel...not working.

by Anonymousreply 81September 16, 2020 6:10 PM

Count me in as someone who is not shocked by Laura Linney's husband being gay. He was a concierge at a hotel, and they met at the Telluride Film Festival. This was 2004, around the time of Love, Actually. Perfect opportunity to beard up.

Is she gay, too?

by Anonymousreply 82September 16, 2020 6:54 PM

Laura Linney has a butch vibe, I can see her being a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 83September 16, 2020 6:56 PM

Sorry, when was Freddie Mercury involved with an heiress?

Except as a fag hag, of course.

by Anonymousreply 84September 17, 2020 12:46 AM

R82 I always got a butch vibe from her too, but the story I heard was that she couldn't find a guy after she divorced her first husband, and she doesn't care that much about sex, she just wanted someone for companionship and to raise a kid with.

by Anonymousreply 85September 17, 2020 1:08 AM

More!

-Melissa Joan Hart is a right wing fundie. Is racist and homophobic. Ex-bulimic. (There are so many bulimic actresses.) Thinks only Christians are "good people." During her edgy try-hard phase, pissed off Archie Comics by posing for Maxim and talking about her vibrator in the accompanying interview, which seems quaint in the age of Riverdale. During that same phase, used to go to parties at the Playboy mansion. Got multiple girls fired from Sabrina, The Teenage Witch because she felt threatened by them, which is why so many of the younger female actresses on the show disappeared. When ABC demanded that the character have an "ethic" friend, she refused to hire a non-white actress. They compromised by hiring a Jewish girl. Turned down a ton of teen movie roles during Sabrina's run because she always insisted that the production company she ran with her mom be a co-producer, and when the studios said no, she passed on the roles.

-Les Mooves refused to promote Taraji P. Henson on Person of Interest, which is why she was rarely in the commercials, magazines, or on talk shows, despite her character being a fan favorite.

-Kelly Ripa loves bondage.

-So does Jim Carrey.

-Luke Wilson cheated on Goop.

-Michelle Williams dumped Jason Segal when he became obsessed with adopting her older kid, even though he wasn't close to the kid and had only been with Williams for around a year at that point.

-Laura Dern was so distraught after her breakup with Billy Bob Thornton, she was basically non-functioning and spent a lot of time in therapy.

by Anonymousreply 86September 17, 2020 3:22 AM

R86 Well known that Mellisa Joan Hart hates black people. She takes after her mother, who is big right wing fundie who had her at 19.

by Anonymousreply 87September 17, 2020 3:30 AM

I have never heard of Melissa Hart being racist

by Anonymousreply 88September 17, 2020 3:32 AM

Then i feel bad for the actress who played Dreama.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 17, 2020 3:55 AM

Loving this thread.

Find it a bit hard to believe Michelle Williams is a lez. She seems very f’d up and very into men. And I can’t see her f’ing Busy Phillips - who is completely neurotic and instagrams her entire life.

But what do I know?

Keep sharing gurls.

by Anonymousreply 90September 17, 2020 4:24 AM

I can see Tenitra Michelle Williams as a closet case.

by Anonymousreply 91September 17, 2020 4:43 AM

Lesbians don't cheat on their husbands and get knocked up by some other guy. Bisexuals do.

by Anonymousreply 92September 17, 2020 4:47 AM

It wouldn't surprise me if White Michelle was into the ladies. She always seemed slightly awkward to me, not comfortable in her own skin - hardly surprising if she was closeted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 17, 2020 4:57 AM

[Quote] She always seemed slightly awkward to me, not comfortable in her own skin

No wonder she was so good at playing Jen on DC then.

by Anonymousreply 94September 17, 2020 6:57 AM

RE: Bradley Cooper - do you think the baby mamma was in on the plan? They appear to share custody.

by Anonymousreply 95September 17, 2020 7:52 AM

One of Cooper's former co-stars made a point of saying Cooper wasn't gay. And this was on "Hey Qween." Nobody is going on such a niche show to "in" homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 96September 17, 2020 8:00 AM

Deux Moi received some messages about Chris Evans and the dick pic he accidentally shared. According to those who wrote in, that is his penis in the photo and he has sent it the multiple women he hooks up with.

by Anonymousreply 97September 17, 2020 9:47 AM

But if he sends it to every woman, would it be so recent in his camera roll?

by Anonymousreply 98September 17, 2020 9:53 AM

^^That's a good point! Unless he's constantly deleting things, that would keep it at the top. However, it said he had 2k photos or something so that's unlikely. Maybe he took a new one. Who knows!

by Anonymousreply 99September 17, 2020 10:33 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 17, 2020 11:54 AM

James Scott (EJ, Days of Our Lives) and his partner looked like the perfect couple and they got married in 2015, brought together by Millionaire Matchmaker, Patti Stanger. I assumed they must still be living a perfect happy life. However, it turns out the marriage broke up in 2016, though there doesn't seem to be any mention of it on google.

But she's a relationship therapist (ironic) and posts videos on youtube and instagram. I noticed recently that in one from 2016 she mentioned she was separating and divorcing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 17, 2020 12:00 PM

The thread title says "celebrity"...

by Anonymousreply 102September 17, 2020 12:05 PM

Yeah, maybe not much of a celeb these days. But EJ is a longtime DL favorite, so thought I'd share it.

by Anonymousreply 103September 17, 2020 12:11 PM

[quote]Michelle Williams (white version) is mostly a lesbian and gets busy with her friend from the Creek, Busy Phillips.

Oh come on. This is some Oprah/Gayle baloney.

by Anonymousreply 104September 17, 2020 12:18 PM

[Quote] Turned down a ton of teen movie roles during Sabrina's run because she always insisted that the production company she ran with her mom be a co-producer, and when the studios said no, she passed on the roles.

I've heard about this too. Melissa always loves to complain about how she's been "blackballed" in Hollywood, but really everyone hates her because she's so greedy and such a shitty person. Basically, her mother paid for all of her major roles on TV. They've probably made a fine bit in syndication, though. So much for being "discriminated against" for being a Republican.

And speaking of discrimination....

[Quote] I have never heard of Melissa (Joan) Hart being racist

That's not gossip. That's a certified fact.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 17, 2020 12:29 PM

R84 - I mean his heiress, the woman who inherited half of his fortune and then when his parents died, it was 75 percent. There was no other heiress or lady, except the German actress.

by Anonymousreply 106September 17, 2020 12:50 PM

I have read about Paris Hilton using the n-word all the time in private.

by Anonymousreply 107September 17, 2020 1:07 PM

Nicola Sturgeon, first minister of Scotland, is a lesbian. Her husband is gay. They both live with their respective partners.

by Anonymousreply 108September 17, 2020 1:09 PM

Now i kind of want Melissa and Katherine Heigl in a movie together just to see who would be the bigger bitch (including their mothers).

by Anonymousreply 109September 17, 2020 1:45 PM

r108

Ironic that the leader of the left-wing SNP is closeted, whereas the ex-leader of the Scottish Tories is an out lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 110September 17, 2020 2:04 PM

R108 why don’t they come out? Like the Irish guy?

by Anonymousreply 111September 17, 2020 2:52 PM

[Quote] They both live with their respective partners.

In a pair of semi-detacheds?

by Anonymousreply 112September 17, 2020 3:05 PM

R109 Throw in Nicolette Sheridan for good measure.

by Anonymousreply 113September 17, 2020 3:50 PM

^Don't forget me!

by Anonymousreply 114September 17, 2020 4:36 PM

Because Sturgeon is a hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 115September 17, 2020 5:28 PM

R105 I think it's more her mom piggybacked off Melissa's career. Her first producing credit is Sabrina, The Teenage Witch, at age 40.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116September 17, 2020 6:17 PM

R114 Make room for me too.

by Anonymousreply 117September 17, 2020 6:42 PM

There are celebs we don’t hear enough about. Is it because we know everything worth knowing about them? Or do they just try to live boring lives so we focus on their careers? What’s the tea on Nicole Kidman? Meryl?

by Anonymousreply 118September 17, 2020 7:05 PM

Silent Film Star was too hot for his time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 17, 2020 7:08 PM

[Quote] What’s the tea on Nicole Kidman?

I think she may have had some work done.

by Anonymousreply 120September 17, 2020 7:08 PM

R117 she has to get permission from David first.

by Anonymousreply 121September 18, 2020 12:27 AM

[quote]The fresh, arty cock pic was for MEEEEeeeee!?

If that were true of Madden rather than Collins, the internet would burn to the ground in the uproar!

I don't know about Chris Kattan—yes, he seems über-swishy at first glance, but he had some kind of fucked-up relationship with Amy Heckerling, and apparently was sexually harassing Lucy Lawless during her SNL appearance. (Bear in mind, I've never heard Lawless say anything bad about ANYONE except Kattan, and she worked with Kevin Sorbo repeatedly!)

by Anonymousreply 122September 18, 2020 12:59 AM

[quote]If that were true of Madden rather than Collins, the internet would burn to the ground in the uproar!

Most people don't know who this Madden guy is.

by Anonymousreply 123September 18, 2020 1:27 AM

R122 He claims that Lorne Michaels coerced him to bang Heckerling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124September 18, 2020 1:44 AM

[quote] When ABC demanded that the character have an "ethic" friend, she refused to hire a non-white actress. They compromised by hiring a Jewish girl.

That explains what Soleil Moon Frye was doing on that show.

by Anonymousreply 125September 18, 2020 1:54 AM

R125 It was Lindsay Sloane.

by Anonymousreply 126September 18, 2020 1:56 AM

Oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 18, 2020 1:59 AM

I'm R49. I'm bored and will share some more gossip.

A friend took a private tour of Kaufmann Studios a few years ago and ran into Hilary Duff. Said she was kind of cold and was looking at her phone the whole time. The crew seemed to be afraid of her.

The friend's mother who worked with JLO also worked with Sofia Vergara and Mark Wahlberg on different projects. She said Sofia was a bitch who, like JLO, was anti-social and didn't talk to anyone. By contrast, she said Mark Wahlberg was really nice, chatted up everyone on the set and really put people at ease. Guess that's why people overlook his racist past.

A different friend used to work at the ABC building on the Upper West Side by the Hudson river. He was trying to get upstairs when he spotted an elevator closing. Running to it, he saw that Michael Moore and Barbara Walters were inside the elevator. Michael kindly opened the closing doors for him, which irritated Barbara immensely. She snapped "Huwwy up" in her trademark lisp and pouted the entire ride up when he got inside. I've seen Barbara at events in NYC before she became a hermit and can confirm her reputation of being nasty and short with people.

I've also seen celebrities on the streets of NYC many times. The most notable ones off the top of my head:

One time I was walking with a friend through midtown after work and we were stopped on the street by a bodyguard. I told the dude to get the fuck out of my way and walked past him just as Anna Wintour was coming out of a building. My friend, who is a bit oblivious, asked me who she was and I said it was Anna Wintour, who Meryl Streep's character in The Devil Wears Prada was based on. I also said very loudly that she was a huge bitch. Upon hearing that remark, she turned and stared with that signature ugly haircut and sunglasses for a brief moment, before she turned back and got into her limo. I didn't give a fuck at all that she heard it. The fact that she tried to get her bodyguard to block a public street for her confirmed the rumors about her.

Another notable sighting was walking into Chelsea Market as Tom Brady and Gisele were walking out. They were holding hands and seemed to be really into each other. Guess their marriage is pretty solid, even with his creepy behavior of making out with his sons. No paparazzi were around, which confirms that a lot of these celebrities do call them when they want their pictures snapped.

by Anonymousreply 128September 18, 2020 2:20 AM

R128 Does Anna wear a wig?

by Anonymousreply 129September 18, 2020 2:23 AM

R129 The encounter happened too quickly for me to notice a detail like that. She looked exactly how you would expect her to look like in person. Very frail, thin and wrinkly.

by Anonymousreply 130September 18, 2020 2:26 AM

Any Janeane Garofalo encounters/gossip/stories?

by Anonymousreply 131September 18, 2020 2:31 AM

R131 Does Janeane wear a wig?

by Anonymousreply 132September 18, 2020 2:39 AM

Only pubic.

by Anonymousreply 133September 18, 2020 6:06 AM

R133 What purpose does a merkin serve?

by Anonymousreply 134September 18, 2020 6:09 AM

[Quote] . (Bear in mind, I've never heard Lawless say anything bad about ANYONE except Kattan, and she worked with Kevin Sorbo repeatedly!)

Sorbo sounded so bitter about Xena being the superior show. And of course cracked alot of jokes about Lucy being a lesbian. He was accused of sexually assaulting an actress recently.

And i only found out that Lucy didn't get along with the actress who played Callisto.

by Anonymousreply 135September 18, 2020 8:33 AM

To cover where there is no hair, R134.

Kate Winslet and Evan Rachel Wood had to wear them in Mildred Pierce. No Brazilians in the 1940s.

by Anonymousreply 136September 18, 2020 8:34 AM

*Waxes, of course there were Brazilians.

ERW's hygiene issues made the handling of that item a hated task on set. I don't handle hair, so I wasn't involved personally.

by Anonymousreply 137September 18, 2020 8:35 AM

R137 Ha, I get that. So you worked on MP?

by Anonymousreply 138September 18, 2020 8:38 AM

What with all these filthy smelly celebs? Soap is cheap enough. Guess it has to do with their arrogance or their drug or alcohol issues?

by Anonymousreply 139September 19, 2020 11:43 PM

R108 - Been well-known north and south of the Tweed for years, and poster who responded, is correct, the former leader of the Scottish Conservatives (Tories) is an out lesbian, married to her wife, and they had a baby a year or so ago. I actually respect Ruth Davidson, she pulled off quite a feat catching up to Scottish Labour (although it must be said that Labour had it coming). I believe she will enter the House of Lords next year as a peer.

by Anonymousreply 140September 19, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote]No paparazzi were around, which confirms that a lot of these celebrities do call them when they want their pictures snapped.

My friends and I have all seen many big-name celebs walking around in NYC and LA with no paps in sight. They really can go out and about without being bothered if they want to.

by Anonymousreply 141September 20, 2020 12:08 AM

Danny Bonaduce's dad Joe moved to Los Angeles in 1964, working for Dick Clark on “American Bandstand.” then wound being a writer or story editor on such shows as “The Andy Griffith Show” and “That Girl, ”The Dick Van Dyke Show.” Other credits included “The Ghost & Mrs. Muir,” “The Doris Day Show,” “Nanny and the Professor” and “One Day at a Time," “Bonanza,” “The Waltons” and “Little House on the Prairie.”

by Anonymousreply 142September 21, 2020 10:32 PM

[quote]-Marco Rubio will fuck anything, male or female. Has a secret family in Florida.

This is hilarious given that he's a big Bible quoter, but I don't think I believe it. I believe he's had sex with men though.

by Anonymousreply 143September 21, 2020 10:55 PM

ERW looks smelly.

What about Daniel Levy

by Anonymousreply 144September 21, 2020 11:13 PM

R143 I'm from Florida; Rubio's private life is an open secret there.

He was arrested in a park that's a known cruising spot, and everyone knows about the mistress he keeps + the kids with her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 22, 2020 12:47 PM

R145 Ha.

by Anonymousreply 146September 25, 2020 6:50 AM

I haven't been to a foam party in years.

by Anonymousreply 147September 25, 2020 7:02 AM

Bump.

by Anonymousreply 148September 29, 2020 5:43 AM

R139 - that is true. And in Woodland Hills and at a market in Calabasas called Erwhon I used to go to, it was well known that Kourtney Kardashian has major BO and greasy hair. She would bring her kids with dirty, untrimmed hair and nails. She is just nasty. One lady at Sprouts told me she could see menstrual stains on her gray leggings and Kourtney wore them again when she came in a few days later for some deli meat...still stained! Didn't even throw them in the wash!

by Anonymousreply 149September 29, 2020 10:40 PM

Kelly Ripa loves bondage.

I don't know about Kelly's fetish proclivities, but there is some tea to be spilled on Kelly once she no longer has the ABC team covering for her and promoting her as the part of the "perfect family".

Which brings up an interesting question: Kelly and Mark Consuelos were BFFs with Jerry and Jess Seinfeld for years, along with Howard Stern and his wife Beth.

These three couples spent all their time in the Hamptons together; Consuelos even officiated at Howard Stern's marriage to Beth.

Now these couples are suddenly no longer BFFs anymore - they don't even speak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 30, 2020 12:45 AM

Maybe Jerry fucked the big tits daughter.

by Anonymousreply 151September 30, 2020 1:33 AM

[quote] Sorbo sounded so bitter about Xena being the superior show.

He should be bitter about her having more talent in her pinky than he does in his whole body while he’s at it.

[quote]And of course cracked alot of jokes about Lucy being a lesbian.

Because she wanted nothing to do with him, I’m guessing? Wow, who knew there were almost four billion lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 152September 30, 2020 1:40 AM

David Gallagher (7th Heaven) has a foot fetish. He likes getting foot jobs and has gotten them from both males & females.

by Anonymousreply 153September 30, 2020 2:22 AM

If any of you gurls are on Instagram - follow the account deux moi. She puts celebrity gossip in her insta stories (usually anonymous first person accounts) and it’s updated constantly. It’s like what datalounge used to be minus any witty commentary.

Great jake Gyllenhaal and Jared Leto stuff recently.

by Anonymousreply 154September 30, 2020 2:34 AM

r154 what did they say?

by Anonymousreply 155September 30, 2020 2:43 AM

R155, She said

Jack Twist? Jack Nasty!

by Anonymousreply 156September 30, 2020 2:53 AM

Come on r154 the account is private. Spill!

by Anonymousreply 157September 30, 2020 2:56 AM

[quote]Maybe Jerry fucked the big tits daughter.

Have you ever noticed...

how you titty-fuck your friends teen-aged daughter just one time

and they get all weird about it?

by Anonymousreply 158September 30, 2020 3:28 AM

Her name was Lola

She was a Show Girl

With yellow feathers in her hair

And a dress cut down to there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 30, 2020 3:32 AM

tom brady makes out with his sons?

by Anonymousreply 160September 30, 2020 3:53 AM

[Quote] If any of you gurls are on Instagram - follow the account deux moi.

Why do i keep seeing this name?? I saw it pop up on another blog. I think it's new?? They're a publicist and have a tumblr so you can ask them anything you want. Although most of the time it just seems to be about Chris Evans and Seb Stan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 30, 2020 4:44 AM

For those who wonder about deuxmoi, she basically posts unconfirmed DMs she receives from people on the street. She recently posted some girls (!) saying that they hooked up with Jake Gyllenhaal. I forgot about the Jared Leto stuff (which means it's no bombshell). If you can't follow her instagram account, you can join the reddit group.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 30, 2020 5:38 AM

It’s private but request her and she accepts

Jake stuff was gross. He’s a creep and obsessed with soul cycle. He would do weird shit at soul cycle like use the instructors bike, demand to sit in the front row center, etc. Apparently he smelled. Other accounts from women saying he has a staring problem, creepy vibes. Some nasty stories about his encounters with fans, other stories about him being lovely with fans. I’m not a huge jake person so I didn’t pay that close attention (there were a lot of DMs she received) but my takeaway was that he’s straight and he’s weird (and not in a good way). Makes sense he’s dating some 23 year old French model after reading that.

The Jared stuff was about his weird dungeon shit. He sounds like a complete freak - I didn’t know the stories.

There was some funny Jeremy piven stuff. Someone who watched him do yoga on a plane. Another who was in a sauna when piven and his friends came in and piven tricked the guy into getting up for a minute and then he and his friends stole his seat. I’m not explaining it well.

Add her if you’re on insta. If I see anything entertaining I’ll post it here for the gurls who don’t do Instagram.

There were also tons of DMs recently of Emma Roberts horror stories. What an evil little c*nt. Stories that went back years and years detailing nasty unhinged behavior. Not a surprise.

by Anonymousreply 163September 30, 2020 9:19 AM

[Quote] There were also tons of DMs recently of Emma Roberts horror stories. What an evil little c*nt. Stories that went back years and years detailing nasty unhinged behavior. Not a surprise.

Care to give an example?

by Anonymousreply 164September 30, 2020 9:34 AM

Ugh sorry there were a lot and I started skimming them after awhile. Mostly just her shit talking everyone she worked with (including Taylor Swift) and being vicious at parties as a teenager. Just DM after DM about her being nasty and unstable. Usually there will be a contradictory DM about how actually I had a good experience with this person, I found this person to be lovely blah blah blah but with Emma Roberts there was none of that.

by Anonymousreply 165September 30, 2020 9:46 AM

R161 this tumblr account avoid any questions about Cavill being gay.

by Anonymousreply 166September 30, 2020 10:46 AM

R166 they're pretty settled on Cavill being a creep who's into underage girls.

by Anonymousreply 167September 30, 2020 11:05 AM

Deuxmoi just posts shit from anyone.

by Anonymousreply 168September 30, 2020 11:08 AM

[quote]Armie Hammer is only with Rumer Willis because she'll go along with his kinks, which is something his estranged wife never did.

Well considering he’s now fucking a Texas blowup doll, Rumer must not have been too hot at it.

by Anonymousreply 169September 30, 2020 2:28 PM

R168 yes but so does datalounge and we never get any good shit anymore.

by Anonymousreply 170September 30, 2020 2:53 PM

R170 eh true, I just side-eye all these people suddenly getting in on the gossip game when they saw it could be a money maker. She gives credence to Enty blinds, which is a huge red flag for me.

by Anonymousreply 171September 30, 2020 3:39 PM

R170 eh true, I just side-eye all these people suddenly getting in on the gossip game when they saw it could be a money maker. She gives credence to Enty blinds, which is a huge red flag for me.

by Anonymousreply 172September 30, 2020 3:39 PM

David Beckham tem um fetiche secreto e diz-se que não é algo extremo. David também está cansado de ter tido que pagar a fiança dos negócios da sua esposa Victoria. Ter algumas assim em várias ocasiões no passado. Darren Criss, apesar de ser meio asiático no passado, fez vários comentários que poderiam ser descritos como anti-asiáticos, incluindo sobre eles terem pilas pequenas ou certos filipinos que soam como mulheres negras.

by Anonymousreply 173September 30, 2020 4:00 PM

Darren Criss should be beaten to death by midgets. Or by anyone, actually.

by Anonymousreply 174September 30, 2020 4:13 PM

R172 agreed agreed

by Anonymousreply 175September 30, 2020 4:21 PM

R172 - A lot of people do, unfortunately!

I do enjoy reading Deux Moi and find it entertaining but I do take it with a pinch of salt. It would be easy for any PR person to send in DMs to try and correct rumours about a celebrity, or to set up dating rumours.

One of the latest umours is about Harry Styles and Tracee Elliss Ross. What do we make of this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176September 30, 2020 7:02 PM

^Sorry, I mean 'rumours'.

by Anonymousreply 177September 30, 2020 7:03 PM

Jake G. is not into women.

by Anonymousreply 178September 30, 2020 7:08 PM

R178 - there were so many gross stories of him with women though. He seems really creepy. I wouldn’t want to claim him as gay.

by Anonymousreply 179September 30, 2020 8:03 PM

I thought the rumors were that Jake G. was bi?

by Anonymousreply 180September 30, 2020 8:50 PM

R180 that's what I always understood to be the case.

by Anonymousreply 181September 30, 2020 9:05 PM

Only do guys in tents.

by Anonymousreply 182September 30, 2020 9:23 PM

After reading the DMs about jake - all I can think of when I see him now is a soul cycle obsessed smelly weirdo with a staring problem.

by Anonymousreply 183September 30, 2020 9:43 PM

Harry Styles could get all kinds of beautiful black women. Why would he choose Tracee Ellis Ross? This sounds like a story she put out there herself

by Anonymousreply 184September 30, 2020 10:13 PM

To be fair, Jake always looks like he is staring because of the way his eyes are. He'd be accused of staring just by glancing at someone.

by Anonymousreply 185October 1, 2020 12:44 AM

R184 are you saying Tracee is ugly??

by Anonymousreply 186October 1, 2020 3:27 AM

R186 lives at the Selis Manor.

by Anonymousreply 187October 1, 2020 3:30 AM

R187 no, i just don't think she's ugly.

by Anonymousreply 188October 1, 2020 4:27 AM

Cavill is so gay even for being English, fraus and fancunts would rather him be a pedo creep than gay. Guess what he likes dick. 🖕

by Anonymousreply 189October 1, 2020 9:55 AM

R189 exactly. It’s so pathetic. I wrote to this tumblr account that Henry is in fact gay and that he was out and about before The Tudors. Well... she completely ignored my message. She doesn’t mind though posting about Mendes being gay. 🤦‍♂️

by Anonymousreply 190October 1, 2020 11:33 AM

Lol even given that Styles and Tracie are both gay, that's a pretty far fetched pair for the PR folks to come up with

by Anonymousreply 191October 1, 2020 12:51 PM

Tracee is rumored to be lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 192October 1, 2020 1:35 PM

Everyone in Hollywood is gay according to DL

by Anonymousreply 193October 1, 2020 1:43 PM

R189 whatever you need to tell yourself 🙄

by Anonymousreply 194October 1, 2020 1:56 PM

I believe that Cavill is the ephebophile that the blinds make him out to be...or he could be a sex addict. If he is gay, I’d say that he’d rather be called a ephebophile than gay. Thirsty actors are the mercenary. His arms are way too short for his build.

by Anonymousreply 195October 1, 2020 2:19 PM

[quote] I believe that Cavill is the ephebophile that the blinds make him out to be...or he could be a sex addict. If he is gay,

What part of he was out before the Tudors, didn't you understand? Same for Sam Heughan and Tom Hardy. Get a grip, this isn't a speculation. These people were proudly out had many pictures online with their gay posse and boyfriends and were very proudly gay before their fame.

by Anonymousreply 196October 2, 2020 3:05 AM

Tom Hardy was known to suck a dick or three.

by Anonymousreply 197October 2, 2020 3:09 AM

Tom Hardy admitted to fucking dudes in an interview. Cavill was fucking some guy named Corey and there are tons of pics of them together. Not sure about Heughan though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198October 2, 2020 3:14 AM

[Quote] Cavill was fucking some guy named Corey and there are tons of pics of them together.

No, they're friends. There are no photos of Henry kissing men.

by Anonymousreply 199October 2, 2020 3:17 AM

^Shouldn't you be out purchasing pumpkin spice douche, frau?

by Anonymousreply 200October 2, 2020 3:39 AM

More!

-Reese Witherspoon and Kirsten Dunst used to compete for roles (Witherspoon was up for that tennis movie Dunst did, for example), so she spread rumors about Dunst.

-Gina Gershon is bi and once hooked up with Gillian Anderson. Also, a former high-priced call girl.

-James Franco stalked a girl while attending a school in North Carolina.

-Naya Rivera stalked a guy when she was on Glee.

-Jennifer Lawrence had an abortion in 2011. (I wonder if Harvey Weinstein was the father?)

-Cuba Gooding Jr. secretly sold his Oscar to a private collector.

-Back in the 90s, Jennifer Love Hewitt cheated on Joey Lawrence!

-Mike Myers is another angry closet case.

-Catherine Bach killed her husband.

-Justin Timberlake fucks men. With women he usually just has them blow him because he's not all that into pussy.

-Fergie and Josh Duhamel liked to have threesomes with (female) college students on Saturday nights and then they would go to church the next morning.

-Michael C. Hall cheated on Jennifer Carpenter with Julia Stiles.

-Mel Gibson made his adult children sign confidentiality agreement or else he would cut them off finically.

by Anonymousreply 201October 2, 2020 3:44 AM

R199 There are no photos of me kissing men, yet I'm gay.

by Anonymousreply 202October 2, 2020 3:45 AM

R200 wow a frau insult. How original.

by Anonymousreply 203October 2, 2020 3:46 AM

Seasonal frau insult you cunt!

by Anonymousreply 204October 2, 2020 3:48 AM

[quote]Catherine Bach killed her husband.

What??

by Anonymousreply 205October 2, 2020 3:49 AM

its fairly easy to find the photos of Henry kissing Corey and gaying up with that big black queen.

by Anonymousreply 206October 2, 2020 4:09 AM

[Quote] its fairly easy to find the photos of Henry kissing Corey and gaying up with that big black queen.

I haven't seen any of them on the Henry threads. Just the ones of him sticking his tongue out.

by Anonymousreply 207October 2, 2020 4:19 AM

"Mike Myers is gayer than five dudes blowing six dudes.

Supposedly he's waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out to his closest friends, and one of the big reasons for his divorce is because he was caught with the pool boy."

by Anonymousreply 208October 2, 2020 4:26 AM

[quote]Reese Witherspoon and Kirsten Dunst used to compete for roles (Witherspoon was up for that tennis movie Dunst did, for example), so she spread rumors about Dunst

And later she "dated" Jake G after his bitter split with Kiki. It was a real rivalry, Dunst was supposed to have a role in Inherent Vice that Paul Thomas Anderson wanted her to have, but Reese ended up with it instead after some shenanigans at CAA.

[quote]Mel Gibson made his adult children sign confidentiality agreement or else he would cut them off finically.

This is actually more common than you think. Many rich aging stars, especially rock stars (think: British aging icons) have this in place with their kids, in order for them to receive trust income.

by Anonymousreply 209October 2, 2020 4:44 AM

[quote] Michael C. Hall cheated on Jennifer Carpenter with Julia Stiles

This is brand new information!

by Anonymousreply 210October 2, 2020 6:08 AM

President Trump and Melania caught the Covid virus?

by Anonymousreply 211October 2, 2020 6:25 AM

I want to know more about Daisy Duke killing her husband - what is the backstory there?

by Anonymousreply 212October 2, 2020 10:07 AM

Cavill is not ephebophile, R195 Everyone in West Hollywood and beyond knows he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 213October 2, 2020 2:18 PM

Mike Myers is such a bitter old queen. Dana Carvey was considered one of the "breakout" cast members when they were on SNL, and Myers was jealous. He only wanted Garth to have a brief cameo in the Wayne's Word movie, but was overruled by Loren Michaels. Myers also stole material from a lot of people, including Carvey.

Catherine Bach supposedly committed "suicide." He was a wealthy lawyer looking to divorce her, then he died and she got everything.

by Anonymousreply 214October 2, 2020 3:38 PM

Is there any proof of Bach murdering her husband?

by Anonymousreply 215October 2, 2020 3:45 PM

[Quote] He only wanted Garth to have a brief cameo in the Wayne's Word movie, but was overruled by Loren Michaels.

Wayne's World is one of my favourite movies. You definitely needed Garth to balance Wayne out. It's a shit show when the focus is always on Myers e.g The Love Guru.

by Anonymousreply 216October 2, 2020 4:45 PM

[quote] I haven't seen any of them on the Henry threads. Just the ones of him sticking his tongue out.

Last time someone linked the screenshots from Henry's Instagram and his pics kissing Corey the whole thread was deleted. If you google it with some expertise, you'll find them.

If I'm not wrong, it was after a thread right here on DL that he deleted all his social media comments with his gay posse was it not?

by Anonymousreply 217October 2, 2020 5:57 PM

Cole Sprouse é bissexual do armário

by Anonymousreply 218October 2, 2020 6:59 PM

Andy Griffith jerked off one time while watching some guy give Ron Howard a blow job.

by Anonymousreply 219October 2, 2020 7:34 PM

I researched Catherine Bach's husband's suicide. He shot himself in their backyard, and nobody else was at the house at the time except her and him.

by Anonymousreply 220October 2, 2020 7:36 PM

[Quote] Cole Sprouse é bissexual do armário

Funny how Lily is too.

by Anonymousreply 221October 3, 2020 2:05 AM

Does anyone have any more stories about the Reese Witherspoon/Kirsten Dunst feud?

I love feuds!

by Anonymousreply 222October 3, 2020 2:32 AM

R222 = Ryan Murphy

by Anonymousreply 223October 3, 2020 4:25 AM

[quote]Michael C. Hall cheated on Jennifer Carpenter with Julia Stiles.

I was wondering why the storyline veered away from Dexter going off with the obvious choice, Julia's character. Instead, he left with the crazy chick.

by Anonymousreply 224October 3, 2020 7:15 AM

R224 There was some gossip that Carpenter was angry over the affair (and who can blame her, she had to show up for work and see them) that she was hellbent on destroying them, but I don't remember any specific stories.

by Anonymousreply 225October 3, 2020 12:49 PM

Kellan Lutz has a sock fetish.

by Anonymousreply 226October 5, 2020 2:26 AM

r226 What does Kellan Lutz do with socks? Sniff them while jerking off? Use them to jerk off with? What else could you do with socks?

by Anonymousreply 227October 5, 2020 3:45 AM

You could do different things R227 and he supposedly likes different styles of socks with certain styles said to "turn him on" more so than other styles.

Charlize Theron allegedly liked sniffing Robert Pattinson socks.

by Anonymousreply 228October 5, 2020 5:40 AM

[Quote] Charlize Theron allegedly liked sniffing Robert Pattinson socks.

What a random pairing.

by Anonymousreply 229October 5, 2020 6:29 AM

And since Pattinson is known to have hygiene issues, his feet must really smell like funk.

by Anonymousreply 230October 6, 2020 12:58 AM

John Travolta stores all of his wigs/toupees in a climate controlled room.

by Anonymousreply 231October 6, 2020 12:59 AM

R231, that might just mean his walk-in closet has an air vent.

by Anonymousreply 232October 6, 2020 1:16 AM

[Quote] his feet must really smell like funk.

It's a beautiful funk.

by Anonymousreply 233October 6, 2020 3:03 AM

Ok I just googled "Henry Cavill is Gay." The last time I did this, a couple years ago, a TON of shit came up. Lots of photos of him with his arm around men. Probably photos of him with that Corey guy. And just oodles of threads and speculations.

This time? Nothing. His people have scrubbed the internet clean.

by Anonymousreply 234October 6, 2020 3:09 AM

Henry Cavill isn’t gay I think

by Anonymousreply 235October 6, 2020 3:58 AM

[quote]Many rich aging stars, especially rock stars (think: British aging icons) have this in place with their kids, in order for them to receive trust income.

I wonder if lawyers refer to it as the "Mommie Dearest Clause"?

by Anonymousreply 236October 6, 2020 4:11 AM

Deux moi had a blind item today about a B list tv star of a very popular show that is no longer on tv. Said he’s a trash human being to anyone he works with and when his name comes up in tv crew circles everyone literally shudders and usually someone has a story about how he bullied them or had them fired. Said they have yet to find anyone who says he’s a good guy. Then said his dad, on the other hand, everyone adores.

Guesses?

by Anonymousreply 237October 7, 2020 3:07 AM

My first guess is Charlie Sheen, R237.

by Anonymousreply 238October 7, 2020 3:35 AM

How legit is Deux Mois??

by Anonymousreply 239October 7, 2020 3:37 AM

Kiefer Sutherland? Every actor whose dad is in show business?

by Anonymousreply 240October 7, 2020 6:35 AM

r237 obvious would be Eugene/Dan Levy For Schitt's Creek, no?

by Anonymousreply 241October 7, 2020 9:54 AM

Re Henry, why “it’s fairly easy” (R206) if you “google with some expertise” (R207) to find photographic proof, yet they can’t be put up without getting DL thread’s shutdown.

I wouldn’t mind seeing the boy kissing, but this is just silly.

The Dunst/Witherspoon feud is interesting.

by Anonymousreply 242October 7, 2020 10:11 AM

207 should be R217. Sry R207

by Anonymousreply 243October 7, 2020 10:11 AM

Has Dan Levy done much work outside of Schitt's Creek to have earned a reputation of any kind?

I read he took cast and some crew to Italy after they wrapped SC...

I don't know, I hope it's not Dan, I like him.

by Anonymousreply 244October 7, 2020 12:57 PM

I wouldn't call Schitt's Creek "a very popular" show. The show's actually famous for not being very popular until very recently.

And judging by a recent SC thread there's some seriously anti-Dan Levy people here, or just one, so I would take any bitching about him with a grain of salt.

by Anonymousreply 245October 7, 2020 2:00 PM

Only reason I would think it’s dan is because Eugene seems well loved. Not sure about Martin and Donald.

But agreed that dan hasn’t worked enough to have everyone have a horror story about him. He’s done one show with one crew.

by Anonymousreply 246October 7, 2020 2:05 PM

Caught a clip of an interview with Dan Levy awhile back on YT.

He said he would often have the cast and crew over for Sunday Brunch when they were filming. He would spend hours cooking special dishes and then Annie Murphy would show up with a bucket of KFC. and everyone would devour the KFC and leave his food untouched. LOL, that's happened to me.

by Anonymousreply 247October 7, 2020 2:34 PM

I don't think R237 is Charlie Sheen. Despite all his demons he's supposed to be very polite and friendly with the little people on the set.

How about Scott Caan instead?

by Anonymousreply 248October 7, 2020 2:48 PM

I don’t know if a tv crew would love dan - especially given that he was loathed at MTV Canada and known for throwing tantrums - I would guess he’s difficult and harsh and a perfectionist - but I just don’t think he has the experience for that kind of blind item.

Scott Caan is a good guess...

by Anonymousreply 249October 7, 2020 2:54 PM

Scott Caan is not a good guess because there is no way that James Caan is considered beloved by anyone.

by Anonymousreply 250October 7, 2020 3:17 PM

[quote] Justin Timberlake fucks men. With women he usually just has them blow him because he's not all that into pussy.

That’s because he has a pussy himself.

by Anonymousreply 251October 7, 2020 3:19 PM

I waited on Janeane Garofalo when I was in college. There was something off about her. She seemed sleepy. I think she was on pills.

When I went to the table to ask if she needed anything, she slumped face-first into a bowl of gazpacho.

She was lucky I happened to be there or she might have drowned. And she was luckier she didn't order the hot minestrone.

by Anonymousreply 252October 7, 2020 4:08 PM

R252 She was probably drunk. She quit drinking in 2001.

by Anonymousreply 253October 7, 2020 10:07 PM

Any Taika Waititi gossip?

by Anonymousreply 254October 7, 2020 11:04 PM

He was born on an ancient burial grown.

by Anonymousreply 255October 8, 2020 12:27 AM

Channing Tatum had all the stories about his black ancestry scrubbed from the web also. Now he says he’s Cajun and indigenous.

I call shenanigans.

There were also similar stories about the Jonas Brothers...because the their grandfather. But suddenly their grandfather became a STEP-grandfather. And now that they are no longer white-hot (pun intended), will the rumors surface again?

How does a celebrity trying to quash private scandals get the internet scrubbed anyway?

by Anonymousreply 256October 9, 2020 4:02 PM

Why would having mixed-race in your ancestry even be something to hide in this day and age? Nobody cares.

by Anonymousreply 257October 9, 2020 4:05 PM

Their stupid white frauen fanbase and their parents wouldr257.

by Anonymousreply 258October 9, 2020 4:09 PM

[Quote] How does a celebrity trying to quash private scandals get the internet scrubbed anyway?

Money

by Anonymousreply 259October 9, 2020 8:19 PM

Obscure soap actress Patrika Darby is a terrible tipper.

by Anonymousreply 260October 10, 2020 10:17 PM

More!

-Jonathan Rhys Meyers is straight, but fucked men for parts early in his career. Michael Stipe is said to be one of them.

-Ryan Seacrest seduced powerful gays early in his career to get ahead. Has a history of being creepy towards women. Not sure if he's bi, or only gay on the casting couch, but I hate him and the straights can have him.

-Katherine McPhee fucked anyone she thought would help her get ahead. Flirted with Scientology in hopes of boosting her career, but never officially joined.

-Elisabeth Moss is broke because she gives every penny she makes to Scientology. (I may have mentioned this one in an earlier thread, but I'm not sure.) Another celeb I hate, because fraus love her because of her characters on Mad Men and The Handmaid's Tale, but ignore that she belongs to an evil homophobic cult.

-Audrey Tautou refused to play the Hollywood casting couch game, which is why her only American movie so far is The Da Vinci Code.

by Anonymousreply 261October 10, 2020 11:34 PM

R235 Hi fancunt, Henry is a huge faggy bottom.

by Anonymousreply 262October 11, 2020 2:04 AM

Netflix posted a super gay gif of henry on they're YouTube feed, was hilarious seeing him Mary it up on my feed.

by Anonymousreply 263October 11, 2020 2:29 AM

[quote]Jonathan Rhys Meyers is straight, but fucked men for parts early in his career. Michael Stipe is said to be one of them.

What kind of part could Michael Stipe get him? Bass player?

by Anonymousreply 264October 11, 2020 3:34 AM

Further access to the “right” people...

by Anonymousreply 265October 11, 2020 3:42 AM

R264 Stipe is a movie producer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 11, 2020 3:46 AM

Recently seen on ACG webpages...Henry Fonda had the occasional underaged girl. Makes me wonder why he was so distant towards Jane...was he in his own sick way, protecting her from his own desire?

by Anonymousreply 267October 11, 2020 4:23 PM

R267 That's a very plausible theory!

by Anonymousreply 268October 12, 2020 3:52 AM

Don't remember which thread but someone posted here claiming that Sofia Vergara has paid for male escorts to discretely fuck her son and that she doesn't want him to come out.

by Anonymousreply 269October 12, 2020 4:01 AM

R269 his gayness can be seen from space...

by Anonymousreply 270October 12, 2020 4:05 AM

Cameron Diaz's baby was born via surrogate.

by Anonymousreply 271October 12, 2020 4:09 AM

R269 that's fucked up on her part. Also a complete waste of time.

by Anonymousreply 272October 12, 2020 4:11 AM

Manolo is so cute, R269, but I see that he has started down the tragic tat path.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273October 12, 2020 4:13 AM

R273 He has the cute personality of a former fat kid. He grew into his own, and puberty/good genes blessed him. I seem to think he'd be a good top as well as a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 274October 12, 2020 4:25 AM

I know r270.

by Anonymousreply 275October 12, 2020 4:26 AM

What was the deal between David Canary and his hardcore porn actress daughter? He didn't seem like a guy who would abandon his own daughter just because she's doing porn. He divorced his first wife when the porn actress daughter was still very young and then started working in soap operas after Bonanza. He never succeeded having a career in movies.

Canary seemed like a great guy, at least all his AMC colleague said so, but he also came across very guarded. He was really creepy as Adam Chandler.

by Anonymousreply 276October 12, 2020 4:30 AM

Manolo is REALLY all about his little dog per Insta.

by Anonymousreply 277October 12, 2020 4:43 AM

R272 Also I may not be remembering the rest of that person's post right but allegedly Sofia thinks he her son coming out wouldn't exactly be good for her brand. Although she supposedly isn't homophobic and has no problems with her son being gay but she still doesn't want him to come out.

by Anonymousreply 278October 12, 2020 4:44 AM

Manolo is very hot. He isn't ever going to have to pay for sex.

by Anonymousreply 279October 12, 2020 4:46 AM

He's also the only child of a very wealthy woman. Lucky bitch.

Even if he's not posting pride emojis, nobody on Earth thinks hes banging chicks

by Anonymousreply 280October 12, 2020 5:29 AM

R278 what exactly is Sofia's brand??

by Anonymousreply 281October 12, 2020 5:35 AM

[quote] Don't remember which thread but someone posted here claiming that Sofia Vergara has paid for male escorts to discretely fuck her son and that she doesn't want him to come out.

You mean unbeknownst to him? That's cool and weird at the same time. Her son is hot, he could get dick without money involved.

The closet part is fucked up if true.

by Anonymousreply 282October 12, 2020 5:43 AM

During the trial in London, Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard, last summer (2020), several witnesses certified that Amber Heard was addicted to cocaine and heroin long before meeting Depp. It was also established that she hit several women as soon as she was in high school. She denied everything but two doctors came to testify under oath that they had also prescribed drugs to treat her Bi-Polarity and attacks of rage. She will only admit to having taken mushrooms, but no one was fooled.

by Anonymousreply 283October 12, 2020 6:40 AM

R281 She has various endorsement deals plus a furniture line and clothing line.

by Anonymousreply 284October 12, 2020 6:43 AM

Just because my mom is my BEST FRIEND and my dogs are my CHILDREN, who are YOU to call ME a fag?? Huh, BITCH?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 12, 2020 6:58 AM

I thought Manolo had come out years ago lol. I guess I had assumed. The Daily Fail has pics today of Dominic West canoodling with Lily James in Italy. He has been married for ten years, has three kids and a fourth on the way. His ass in the pics is fire!

by Anonymousreply 286October 12, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote]During the trial in London, Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard, last summer (2020), several witnesses certified that Amber Heard was addicted to cocaine and heroin long before meeting Depp.

And? Depp was also addicted to all kinds of shit for years before he met Heard. Pair of junkies, both, no sympathy for either.

by Anonymousreply 287October 12, 2020 7:07 PM

R287 Except Depp never once denied his drug and alcohol issues. Amber Heard brandished this to accuse him of hitting her when she herself was a real nuns junkie before they met. The difference is that your homewrecker and godigger idol has been lying since 2016. Lots of very disturbing reports have come out of this trial on Heard's blackmail on several people including Elon Musk. Including James Franco. Two of the men she cheated on her husband (Depp) with. It emerges from this trial that it was she who beats him and not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 288October 12, 2020 7:17 PM

^Golddigger

by Anonymousreply 289October 12, 2020 7:18 PM

I’ll never understand how most retail establishments force their employees to be up everyone’s ass as a form of aggressively good service, yet gas attendants and cashiers will literally make you stand there and wait for them to finish their phone calls. Or just never acknowledge you and continue on with them.

Also, what the fuck is so important for these gas station employees to be talking on the phone about non stop all day?

by Anonymousreply 290October 12, 2020 7:22 PM

R290 is lost.

by Anonymousreply 291October 12, 2020 7:31 PM

R291 I was checking if there was a missing thread or something that I missed but glad to see it's confirmed that I'm not crazy.

by Anonymousreply 292October 12, 2020 7:33 PM

Geez, who cares about a washed up junkie like Depp!

by Anonymousreply 293October 12, 2020 7:41 PM

It seems like Manolo coming out would just increase Vergara's popularity. She's obviously been a good mom to him and showing unconditional support would only bring the gay community to her in droves.

by Anonymousreply 294October 12, 2020 7:42 PM

I know true hurts but who cares about a troll like you trying hard? Heard is also a junkie. Depp went to rehab. He was sober for years (14 years) when he still was with the mother of his kids. Then he met her and his sober years went to the toilets.

by Anonymousreply 295October 12, 2020 7:45 PM

Never mind r293, r288/r295 is triggered by any hint that his idol was ever a drunk or substance abuser. Like his idol its always a contest as to being able to one-up his ex, in every area. "I'm less of a junkie than she is!" and so on.

by Anonymousreply 296October 12, 2020 7:58 PM

Sober? For 14 years? I doubt that. Maybe from hard drugs, but not liquor.

by Anonymousreply 297October 12, 2020 8:04 PM

R296 Honey, I know you crave for attention but I can't give it to someone who tastes like trash. Defending a woman arrested in 2009 for domestic violence on his wife at the time, you really have to have a psychopathic profile. That's why you like this talentless psycho. Today everyone knows the truth about this junk. Deal with it. Oh and it has been established that he didn't hit her. So your allegations concern your degenerate brain, but nice try.... .

by Anonymousreply 298October 12, 2020 8:13 PM

I never said I liked Amber, dumbass. I said neither was better off than the other. But junkie defenders can't read, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 299October 12, 2020 8:16 PM

R299 Lol you're a clown. Trolling must be so sad. Sending you light and stenght, you obviously need it,

Girl bye! This thread wasn't made for you to ruin it.

by Anonymousreply 300October 12, 2020 8:19 PM

Oh, shut up about Heard, we don't care about her.

Yes, she's an awful person, but Depp is worse. Let us forget they both exist, in peace from the MRA nutters who are obsessed with Heard.

by Anonymousreply 301October 12, 2020 8:50 PM

Who's crazy enough to still defend a washed up junkie like Johnny Depp?

by Anonymousreply 302October 12, 2020 8:54 PM

The Heard posts reek of frau. God, I wish they would fuck off this board.

by Anonymousreply 303October 12, 2020 10:09 PM

Me too 303. They are also invading multiple threads suggesting people are just jealous of anyone who has children.

by Anonymousreply 304October 12, 2020 10:45 PM

Ok, Amber we get it you're pissed to have been exposed in front of the whole world. Now get off on a lesbian website, here's a gay one, and fuck you. You beat up Tasya Van Ree and 3 other women who worked for you. I just had to read the transcripts from the official hearings to quickly get that you should be locked up. Get the fuck out you evil bitch!

by Anonymousreply 305October 12, 2020 11:11 PM

There was a poster here who either went to HS with Amber, or grew up knowing her. S/he said all these things right when they were separating. Of course, nobody believed them.

And she still loves "coconuts".

by Anonymousreply 306October 12, 2020 11:20 PM

Actually, it's not crazy fraus going after Heard, it's the straight male MRA/incel nutcases who are obsessed with destroying her, they've got a semi-organized online harassment campaign going.

And yes, that answers any questions about who'd be batshit enough to defend the decayed corpse of Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 307October 12, 2020 11:29 PM

You don't need to have any interest in defending Johnny Depp to realize that Amber Heard is a fucking sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 308October 12, 2020 11:46 PM

Anyone remember that story about the guy who broke into Sofia Vergara's gated community and claimed to be friends with her son? It was in the news just a few weeks ago. I thought it sounded .... interesting.

by Anonymousreply 309October 13, 2020 12:25 AM

Manny doesn't have enough structure in his life, he's been given everything. He's running with a rough crowd and doing dope. What he needs is a firm hand.

by Anonymousreply 310October 13, 2020 12:50 AM

Stop these fucking boring posts about other posters. It's the one thing I hate about Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 311October 13, 2020 2:46 AM

[R262] There is no proof, just some photos with Corey and Others It does not make him gay

by Anonymousreply 312October 13, 2020 3:16 AM

I hear Dominic West and Lily James are k i s s i n g in Rome. Not sure if they were sitting in a tree or not. Will check and get back to you.

by Anonymousreply 313October 13, 2020 5:24 AM

R312 Henry was openly gay and dated guys before he hit big.

by Anonymousreply 314October 13, 2020 11:46 AM

Alright, can we move on from talking about Sofia Vergara’s not hot, not famous gay son?

by Anonymousreply 315October 13, 2020 1:36 PM

[R263] Link please.

by Anonymousreply 316October 13, 2020 4:14 PM

Alex Rodriguez has a foot fetish.

by Anonymousreply 317October 14, 2020 4:29 AM

Here's some interesting Taika Waititi gossip, I suppose. Hollywood gobbled him up fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318October 15, 2020 4:04 PM

I’m sure Taika’s a nightmare, but that Reddit thread reads like fan fiction

by Anonymousreply 319October 15, 2020 7:08 PM

r201 "Justin Timberlake fucks men. With women he usually just has them blow him because he's not all that into pussy."

I have seen JT referred to as a "pussy hound" numerous times online.

by Anonymousreply 320October 15, 2020 8:28 PM

Any David Tennant gossip?

by Anonymousreply 321October 15, 2020 8:31 PM

R318, JFC, who cares that much about someone having a consentual extramarital affair? That redditor is clearly obsessed with him.

by Anonymousreply 322October 15, 2020 10:48 PM

Chris Pine allegedly has a fetish.

by Anonymousreply 323October 16, 2020 7:52 AM

R323 I thought that was obvious when the photos with Olivia Munn leaked.

by Anonymousreply 324October 16, 2020 8:26 AM

El Dame

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325October 16, 2020 9:49 AM

What kind of fetish?

by Anonymousreply 326October 16, 2020 3:28 PM

R320 He's a closet case married to a lez.

by Anonymousreply 327October 16, 2020 5:24 PM

Seth MacFarlane kind of outed Justin Timberlake in this interview, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328October 16, 2020 5:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329October 16, 2020 7:10 PM

The Lily James-Dominos West debacle is apparently not unexpected for those in the know.

Lily James is no Disney Princess. She’s a messed up coke-whore.

[quote] LJ is rude, arrogant, snobby and quite narcissistic. She was in a relationship with Matt for about six years but constantly flirted and threw herself at any guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330October 16, 2020 7:46 PM

Listen to David tennant’s recent podcast episode with dan levy. He’s all over him.

by Anonymousreply 331October 16, 2020 9:12 PM

A few years ago there was gossip that Lilly Collins tried to seduce Jonathan Rhys Meyers on the set of that movie they did together and he turned her down because of his girlfriend, who is now his wife. I was skeptical at the time, but seeing how Collins' likes older attached men and the codependent relationship that Rhys Meyers has wife his wife, I think that it might be true.

by Anonymousreply 332October 17, 2020 12:11 AM

[quote] A few years ago there was gossip that Lilly Collins tried to seduce Jonathan Rhys Meyers on the set of that movie they did together and he turned her down because of his girlfriend, who is now his wife. I was skeptical at the time, but seeing how Collins' likes older attached men and the codependent relationship that Rhys Meyers has wife his wife, I think that it might be true.

R330, we are talking about Lily JAMES. Not Lily COLLINS.

Just because they have the same first name of Lily does not make them the same person.

by Anonymousreply 333October 17, 2020 12:22 AM

R333 Yes, I know, which is why I said COLLINS. Though, admittedly, seeing the name Lily, it (along with that story of her making out with Dominick West) made me remember that rumor.

by Anonymousreply 334October 17, 2020 12:31 AM

R327 I think Jessica is bi.

by Anonymousreply 335October 17, 2020 12:45 AM

So David Tennant is our resident Dan Levy troll? R331

by Anonymousreply 336October 17, 2020 5:27 AM

[quote] [R333] Yes, I know, which is why I said COLLINS. Though, admittedly, seeing the name Lily, it (along with that story of her making out with Dominick West) made me remember that rumor.

What’s with Lily COLLINS and older men? All the fellows she’s been associated with have been approximately her age.

And she’s now engaged to Charlie McDowell who is not too far off from her age.*

*Apparently Charlie is problematic from those who have interacted with him.

by Anonymousreply 337October 17, 2020 5:37 AM

This Lily talk reminds me of the gossip about Lily Munster having a thing for big guys with big....lug nuts.

by Anonymousreply 338October 17, 2020 6:13 AM

Is that the one who married porn star Jerry Butler?

by Anonymousreply 339October 17, 2020 6:46 AM

R326 Se está a falar do r323 post. Ouvi dizer que são saltos altos e sapatilhas.

by Anonymousreply 340October 17, 2020 7:08 AM

R337 She was photographed kissing the much older (and married) Dominick West.

by Anonymousreply 341October 17, 2020 9:06 PM

[quote] [R337] She was photographed kissing the much older (and married) Dominick West.

Incorrect R341.

One more time: Lily JAMES was caught with Dominic West.

NOT Lily COLLINS.

by Anonymousreply 342October 17, 2020 9:32 PM

Whatever you need to believe, but it doesn't make your statement correct.

by Anonymousreply 343October 17, 2020 9:35 PM

[quote] Whatever you need to believe, but it doesn't make your statement correct.

Still defending the INcorrect notion that it is NOT Lily JAMES with Dominic West but Lily COLLINS?

Man, you’re either really confused or have some Trumpist-level-false-reality-stuff going on:

“Whatever you need to believe”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344October 17, 2020 9:50 PM

You know the vaginas have invaded a thread when it becomes about other vaginas and their relationships.

by Anonymousreply 345October 17, 2020 10:01 PM

Out of everything in this thread, the items where "(actress) refused to play the casting couch game so her career went straight down the shitter" are the worst. My heart weeps for you Mena Suvari and Audrey Tatou.

by Anonymousreply 346October 17, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote]How legit is Deux Mois??

About as legit as CDAN and most gossip sites these days. I don't follow that blog but someone said on another thread that DM admits she posts whatever people send her and is not fact checking anything.

It's interesting, I've been coming to DL for 15 years, I've seen all the gossip here, and remember when the Entertainment Lawyer first started posting blinds. But these sites nowadays - especially the Russian owned ones - are all about feeding rabid fraus content on the daily and there's just not enough gossip in Hollywood to keep that business churning and those hits coming. Outside of people sending in first-hand accounts of their experience with a celebrity, as they've been doing with DM, so much of the blinds posted are either boring or bullshit, sent in by deranged housefraus with lots of time on their hands trying to feed a narrative to the masses. It is pretty simple to get your bogus "tip" posted on CDAN. They should run the same disclaimer as Deux Mois.

That reddit thread R318 posted shows you just how deranged some of them are. That woman was so eager to post about how trashy Watiti supposedly is and "expose" him for cheating on his pregnant wife but she just makes herself look bad. They're like clucking hens. As R345 pointed out, the fraus and the spinsters with dried up snatches and a fertile imagination are easy to spot here.

by Anonymousreply 347October 17, 2020 10:31 PM

[Quote] I don't follow that blog but someone said on another thread that DM admits she posts whatever people send her and is not fact checking anything.

I don't follow it either but i saw they had a Reddit. Most of the ones on there are about celebrities but i see complaints that alot of the stuff that gets sent in is about reality stars.

by Anonymousreply 348October 17, 2020 10:38 PM

Deux moi is becoming idiot fan encounters from 2007 saying how nice some celebrity was to a frau’s mom.

She needs to better edit what she’s posting. How is it gossip that you went to kate mckinnon’s stand up show in college and she was “lovely” afterwards.

Bitch please.

by Anonymousreply 349October 17, 2020 10:49 PM

I requested to follow deuxmoi on instagram, but the bitch who runs it declined. WTF? What requirements do you have to meet to read some questionable stories about celebrity encounters? Why is the site private in the first place? Very weird.

by Anonymousreply 350October 18, 2020 12:20 AM

R350, you must have typed "problematic". They know what you're trying to do.

by Anonymousreply 351October 18, 2020 12:32 AM

I didn't type anything, R351. I just clicked on 'Follow'. And I have zero posts on my IG page ... maybe that was the problem.

Anyway, apparently I'm not really missing out on much.

by Anonymousreply 352October 18, 2020 12:56 AM

R352, they've got a "doubting Thomas" detector and you didn't pass. Sowwy.

by Anonymousreply 353October 18, 2020 1:19 AM

R350 sounds more exclusive than Raya.

by Anonymousreply 354October 18, 2020 2:31 AM

-Kevin Costner was the director in everything but name for his scenes in Waterworld. I believe this because the scenes that don't feature him are more interesting and lively.

-There's a rumor that Kevin Spacey and Helen Hunt had a thing during the filming of Pay it Forward. She's boyish looking enough that it might be true.

-Tyler Perry tried to help Whitney Houston get clean, but he met with resistance from her family.

-Tobey Maguire likes to gamble a little too much.

-So does Michael Jordan. One rumor is that this was the real reason he briefly retired from basketball and played baseball.

-Holly DeVeaux was cast in the Lifetime movie about Casey Anthony, but quit because Rob Lowe wouldn't stop creeping on her.

-Stuart Townsend stalked Charlize Theron for years after their breakup.

-Leelee Sobieski quit acting after dealing with too many creeps.

-Haylie Duff used to sell stories about her sister to tabloids.

by Anonymousreply 355October 18, 2020 3:36 AM

[Quote] Haylie Duff used to sell stories about her sister to tabloids.

I wonder how much she got for them.

by Anonymousreply 356October 18, 2020 3:39 AM

40-60k

by Anonymousreply 357October 18, 2020 3:46 AM

Plenty!

by Anonymousreply 358October 18, 2020 3:46 AM

[quote]There's a rumor that Kevin Spacey and Helen Hunt had a thing during the filming of Pay it Forward. She's boyish looking enough that it might be true.

Miss Kevin probably started that rumor himself to try to appear straight.

by Anonymousreply 359October 18, 2020 3:49 AM

Paul Thomas Anderson cheated on Maya Rudolph (who was heavily pregnant) with Katherine Waterston while making Inherent Vice. That's partially what inspired Phantom Thread.

by Anonymousreply 360October 18, 2020 3:57 AM

[Quote] 40-60k

[Quote] Plenty!

Guess they weren't paying her much on 7th Heaven.

by Anonymousreply 361October 18, 2020 4:05 AM

PTA in interviews comes across trashy and crude.

by Anonymousreply 362October 18, 2020 4:44 AM

[quote]I requested to follow deuxmoi on instagram, but the bitch who runs it declined. WTF? What requirements do you have to meet to read some questionable stories about celebrity encounters? Why is the site private in the first place? Very weird

I didn't even get a decline, just no response.

by Anonymousreply 363October 18, 2020 4:46 AM

r360 There's no way he hasn't fucked at least one of the HAIM sisters. The constant music videos seems creepy, inappropriate, and flagrant. Fiona Apple wrote a song on her new album "Newspaper" that's basically imploring Maya to leave him.

by Anonymousreply 364October 18, 2020 4:57 AM

The Haim sisters are fugly and untalented. How do they have careers? Nepotism?

by Anonymousreply 365October 18, 2020 5:25 AM

R365 I think the Haim sisters stay in their lane. They are moderately talented and only moderately successful.

R364 What's the PTA connection involving their music videos?

R362 True. I think PTA is old school Hollywood, meaning sleazy, obnoxious, and full of himself.

by Anonymousreply 366October 18, 2020 5:47 AM

I remember PTA did an interview with RDJ's dad and it was painful to listen to. Two chauvinist low brow assholes full of themselves. 🤮

by Anonymousreply 367October 18, 2020 6:02 AM

r366 PTA is practically Haim's in-house personal video director, he's done so many of them for that group. And I agree with r364, I've long wondered which of the sisters he's been involved with. He's cast one of them (the youngest?) in his new Jon Peters film on, supposedly as Streisand although that's not confirmed.

by Anonymousreply 368October 18, 2020 6:30 AM

[quote]Paul Thomas Anderson cheated on Maya Rudolph (who was heavily pregnant) with Katherine Waterston while making Inherent Vice. That's partially what inspired Phantom Thread.

Waterston had a baby last year, on her own. Very tight-lipped about who the father might be, not a word.

by Anonymousreply 369October 18, 2020 6:40 AM

Barbra is going to be furious if one of the Haim girls actually plays her in a movie. That is NOT how Barbra sees herself.

by Anonymousreply 370October 18, 2020 6:49 AM

If you've seen Inherent Vice, Waterston is basically playing Fiona Apple. She's made to look just like her.

Him going around town about how much he LOOOVES Tiffany Haddish and wants so much to work with her when he hasn't done shit for Maya seemed messed up to me also.

I'm sure Maya will leave him, eventually. They seem like the exact kind of couple that splits up the second their youngest kid is old enough.

by Anonymousreply 371October 18, 2020 6:49 AM

IDK Rudolph and PTA have been together for almost 20 years. I'm sure he's cheated on her. If he has a kid with Waterson and she's still married to him, she's not going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 372October 18, 2020 7:45 AM

Maybe she's returning to SNL so much to collect those checks so she can leave him. She probably has self-esteem issues from growing up without her mom. It makes her a prefect target for a controlling narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 373October 18, 2020 8:04 AM

Anyone knows anything about the thing between Jillian Armenante and Angelina?

They both worked in “Girl, Interrupted” and now Brad is bringing her to court to support his statement about shared custody, against Angelina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374October 18, 2020 8:31 AM

He is also bringing a lot of psychologists to the case. I guess he finally realized the only way to beat that bitch is exposing her as the crazy whore she is.

by Anonymousreply 375October 18, 2020 8:34 AM

Henry Cavill and his witcher co-star Freya Allan

by Anonymousreply 376October 18, 2020 8:34 AM

R376 what about them?

by Anonymousreply 377October 18, 2020 11:27 AM

R377 hooking up

by Anonymousreply 378October 18, 2020 11:48 AM

r352, to any person on IG, it looks like your account could be a fake one because of lack of posts.

by Anonymousreply 379October 18, 2020 12:22 PM

Fuck Angelina. She was a home wrecker for years. And now karma.

by Anonymousreply 380October 18, 2020 12:30 PM

R376 You created 4 different emails to sign up and make rumors about him being straight and pedo on DL? You know we can see your login data?

He is GAY. END OF!

Muriel, deal with this pedo troll.

by Anonymousreply 381October 18, 2020 12:33 PM

R381 has stated her boundaries.

by Anonymousreply 382October 18, 2020 12:39 PM

R381 are you drunk?

by Anonymousreply 383October 18, 2020 12:42 PM

R381 we are talking about gossip so shut up and f-off

by Anonymousreply 384October 18, 2020 12:55 PM

You aren’t missing anything with deux moi honestly. Lately it’s just been fraus GUSHING over one time encounters with celebrities. An idiot yesterday posted that sade is making a new album. Breaking news. Also they always write “anon pls” after everything for “anonymous please.” So it will be like “Bill Hader was nice to my cousin at Sundance in 2007. anon pls.”

Occasionally it will be something funny but stupid like Steve Martin or Goop assuming someone wants an autograph and being assholes when they were actually just getting something they left behind on a table.

If there is anything worthwhile I’m sure one of us gurls will post it here.

by Anonymousreply 385October 18, 2020 1:02 PM

R382, R383, R384 Get over it no one here believes your retarded theories. Everyone and their mamas know he's gay. Get a better translator you stupid disgusting cunt.

by Anonymousreply 386October 18, 2020 1:14 PM

R386 only your dirty unsatisfied ass knows about it....get a better gay radar

by Anonymousreply 387October 18, 2020 1:47 PM

R387 Again we know who you are and every other name you signed up on every Henry Cavill forum.

by Anonymousreply 388October 18, 2020 1:51 PM

R388 for your pleasure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389October 18, 2020 2:26 PM

Oh bless your heart R386

by Anonymousreply 390October 18, 2020 2:38 PM

[quout]PTA in interviews comes across trashy and crude.

Amen!

by Anonymousreply 391October 18, 2020 2:54 PM

If PTA and Maya Rudolph split up, he would have some gorgeous, young new girlfriend in 10 minutes, and Rudolph would die alone. She knows this, so she turns a blind eye to his bullshit. It's tough out there for middle-aged women -- no one wants them.

by Anonymousreply 392October 18, 2020 3:21 PM

r392 Look at Robin Wright, though. Yes, Sean Penn went on to be with a string of young women (ultimately marrying one younger than their daughter) but so did Robin with younger men. Maya is pretty beloved and hasn't depended on PTA for work/publicity. Most people don't even know they're together. I bet she consistently makes more money than him. Why stay?

by Anonymousreply 393October 18, 2020 3:46 PM

Another thread ruined by fraus and their love stories gone wrong.

by Anonymousreply 394October 18, 2020 4:31 PM

^Interesting that we gays scream about discrimination and homophobia.

Yet can be discriminatory and misogynistic to the max.

Hypocritical much, R394?

by Anonymousreply 395October 18, 2020 4:35 PM

Stupid frau shit on a board for gay men will get called out. Go somewhere else. Nobody gives a fuck about broken-hearted actresses whose men are cheating. Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 396October 18, 2020 4:42 PM

R392 You sound like you're giving advice from 1952. Maya Rudolph would have no trouble finding someone who treats her better than sleazy PTA. She's still attractive, and more importantly, she's successful and funny. Also, it's better to be single than to be in a destructive relationship with a creep. Has it occurred to you that many middle-aged women are single by choice?

by Anonymousreply 397October 18, 2020 4:42 PM

r396 Yes, let's discuss outlandish Henry Cavill rumors for the18,052nd fucking time.

by Anonymousreply 398October 18, 2020 4:52 PM

R397 Fugly, middle-aged frau who is "single by choice"

Go away.

by Anonymousreply 399October 18, 2020 4:59 PM

Pay no mind to R399.

They are still enchained to the 1950s.

by Anonymousreply 400October 18, 2020 5:02 PM

R387 The beautiful Henry has always been a gorgeous British homosexual. No one here is fooled.

by Anonymousreply 401October 18, 2020 5:52 PM

Half the threads on DL should be sponsored by Summer's Eve. It's ridiculous with the frau bullshit here.

by Anonymousreply 402October 18, 2020 5:52 PM

The He-Man Women Haters Club has joined the chat, I see.

by Anonymousreply 403October 18, 2020 6:04 PM

Charles Nelson Reilly once stole a bottle of mayonnaise from the open trunk of my car

by Anonymousreply 404October 18, 2020 6:15 PM

R380 DLers love to armchair diagnose celebrities with Borderline Personality Disorder, but I think that Jolie might really have it.

by Anonymousreply 405October 18, 2020 6:27 PM

[quote]Charles Nelson Reilly once stole a bottle of mayonnaise from the open trunk of my car

Not so strange because Charles Nelson Reilly was known to use mayonnaise as a lube

by Anonymousreply 406October 18, 2020 7:29 PM

TMI, r406 my love, TM ... I.

by Anonymousreply 407October 18, 2020 8:19 PM

Not terribly exciting, but some guy called Elijah Daniel called out Demi Lovato's ex Max Ehrich for messaging him on twitter. I think Ehrich actually just sent him a 'Heyyy' or something like that, but apparently the guy thought he was trying to hit on him.

by Anonymousreply 408October 18, 2020 9:13 PM

Elijah Daniel is a famous Gen Z gay. I used to see him on Grindr all the time before he blew up.

by Anonymousreply 409October 18, 2020 9:20 PM

R374, yikes, guess that relationship ended badly...JA and AJ were involved for over a decade, preceding her marriage to Billy Bob and overlapping with it and her marriage to Pitt. I wonder if Brad won Jillian in the (still not quite) divorce or if the rift between AJ and JA happened before then.

by Anonymousreply 410October 18, 2020 9:28 PM

[quote] Demi Lovato's ex Max Ehrich for messaging him on twitter.

Apparently that’s why Lovato called off their engagement.

Enrich’s preferences are for the same team. And she accidentally discovered this.

by Anonymousreply 411October 18, 2020 9:38 PM

Jillian looks a lot like Lens, if that is her in the Cosmo picture above.

by Anonymousreply 412October 18, 2020 9:39 PM

"DLers love to armchair diagnose celebrities with Borderline Personality Disorder, but I think that Jolie might really have it."

Makes a nice change from Hollywood's usual Narcissistic Personality Disorder, doesn't it!

Unless you're her kid or her nanny or ex-husband or something.

by Anonymousreply 413October 19, 2020 2:03 AM

[Quote] Apparently that’s why Lovato called off their engagement.

Or they were never actually engaged in the first place. How is anyone falling for this shit?

by Anonymousreply 414October 19, 2020 3:10 AM

Ferris Buller's Day Off was on TV earlier, which reminded me of this: Alan Ruck (he plays Cameron) left his wife of more than 20 years for the much younger Mireille Enos.

by Anonymousreply 415October 19, 2020 4:59 AM

R49 and R128 here again. Bored tonight, so I'll share some more gossip.

On the set of the Jason Sudekis movie "Sleeping with Other People," his co-star Alison Brie had a huge meltdown because she kept screwing up her lines and the shoot was running late. It was in an electronic store in Queens and she apparently started crying, crouching onto the floor and losing her shit. Jason was trying to calm her down as the store was opening and customers were coming in, but it took a long time for her to compose herself and finish the scene. That was crazy.

I know from a friend of mine that Billie Eilish is working on her follow up album right now and he says that the material is really, really good. Even better than her debut was how it was described to me. He expects it will be ready for release in the middle of next year, with a single dropping sometime in the spring. Based on what he's heard, she's not going to end up being a flash in the pan after all.

In the days before AOC defeated him in a primary, Joe Crowley used to host an annual holiday party where all of the major political figures showed up. Some years, he even got the big, big time people like the Clintons and Obama to show up. It was a booze bonanza because everyone got really drunk and humiliated themselves publicly. They are lucky that nobody ever filmed some of the antics they got themselves into. Slurred speeches, embarrassing attempts at singing (particularly Chuck Schumer), fights and some off color remarks from politicians like de Blasio. Just a complete mess. I'm glad they aren't doing it anymore.

I've mentioned this in another thread, but I saw Megan Fox in Times Square when she was filming the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie (a scene that didn't make the final cut). Her acting was so bad, she was robotic and dry and the crew was snickering and laughing at her. It's really not a mystery to me why she doesn't work. Beyond her looks, she lacks any real substance as an actress.

Some notable observations from celebrity run ins I've had:

-Martin Scorcese is a midget, as is Jonah Hill. -Hill, though, is much skinnier in person. -Leo DiCaprio can really act. He'd be great on a Broadway stage, as he really knows how to command a crowd. -Ben Stiller is cold and very rude. -Emma Stone isn't as nice as people say she is. -Katy Perry is extremely stuck up and conceited (though I saw her almost ten years ago, so she may have changed since then). -Mary J Blige is very kind. -Jennifer Hudson really knows how to sing, she has killer pipes live. -Christina Aguilera has lost her voice, but her personality is the complete opposite of what people think of her. Kind and sweet as can be. -Kathy Griffin was very nice when I conversed with her many years ago, though she seems like she's lost her marbles these days.

by Anonymousreply 416October 19, 2020 5:15 AM

[Quote] Christina Aguilera has lost her voice, but her personality is the complete opposite of what people think of her. Kind and sweet as can be.

Maybe that's the case now.

by Anonymousreply 417October 19, 2020 5:19 AM

^ It's been the case from my personal dealings for at least ten or eleven years now. I've obviously heard people talk about her diva days during the Stripped era, but motherhood I think changed her and made her a better person. I first came into contact with her while she was filming Burlesque and I've seen her a few times after that here and there since then. Most recent was two years ago, where I was at Radio City for her concert the same time that the Clinton's showed up and the whole audience roared upon their entry. Backstage, she was very nice and we chatted for a few, but it was brief and obviously Bill, Hillary and Huma got the bulk of her attention (rightfully so). I got invited to Christina's house a few years before when she was doing a fundraiser for Hillary's 2016 race, but I turned it down as I wasn't in LA at the time and didn't feel like going out there for the fundraiser. Plus, I really didn't want to plop down that much money for a seat or table She's very close with the Clinton's, probably more so than most celebrities who try to get into their inner circle. Overall, I think people get the wrong impression of her. At least, from my personal dealings, she's very pleasant and polite.

by Anonymousreply 418October 19, 2020 5:30 AM

R418 "Stripped" A.K.A. her black wig era.

by Anonymousreply 419October 19, 2020 5:31 AM

That would be the one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420October 19, 2020 5:33 AM

R420 Then there was the one she wore down. It fell off during "A Woman's Worth".

by Anonymousreply 421October 19, 2020 5:35 AM

We know why Hillary likes Christina

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422October 19, 2020 6:31 AM

[quote] They are still enchained to the 1950s.

So is your delusion that Henry is straight. You'd probably marry him too, like stupid fraus did to gay men in the same era.

by Anonymousreply 423October 19, 2020 8:59 AM

Isn't Elijah Daniels stage name Little Faggot or something like that? Didn't he marry a hot guy recently?

by Anonymousreply 424October 19, 2020 9:01 AM

I used to love this site but maybe it's time to go. It used to be a gay site. Funny, witty, irreverent. Somewhere I could go to openly talk, listen, enjoy GAY STUFF. Even if it's mostly fantasy as so many here keep telling me. Henry Cavil gay? Get real. Hollywood actors gay/bi? Get real. They're all pussy hounds. I'm not anti women but wish they would all leave here. They have spoiled the very thing that drew them in in the first place. Am fucked off with the endless boring straight shit on this site. I come here to get away from the constant shoving in my face of all their boring 'relationships' and their tedious dysfunctional kids they think the whole world (women ) must find endlessly fascinating . All I want is somewhere to go where the talk is, which guys suck cock, have sucked cock, should suck cock, may have sucked cock, deny sucking cock, can't get enough cock, have a humongous cock, have a peanut cock, sit on cock. Oh, and a bit of politics to keep it occasionally real. (Sarcasm intended). The last bastion of genuine GAY GOSSIP has been taken over.

by Anonymousreply 425October 19, 2020 11:36 AM

You know who sits on and sucks a lot of cocks?

Women

by Anonymousreply 426October 19, 2020 11:56 AM

Until the "I do's"

by Anonymousreply 427October 19, 2020 1:58 PM

R425 but your around here gay friends are sure that all these actors are gay and suck dicks wherever possible

by Anonymousreply 428October 19, 2020 2:46 PM

I know Aaron Rodgers is a topic of discussion on DL. According to Duex Moi, he's dating Shailene Woodley.

by Anonymousreply 429October 19, 2020 3:31 PM

Does Shailene need money? Why is she bearding for him?

by Anonymousreply 430October 19, 2020 3:56 PM

And doesn't Shaileve Woodley sping, R425!

by Anonymousreply 431October 19, 2020 6:33 PM

And doesn't Shaileve Woodley sping, R425!

by Anonymousreply 432October 19, 2020 6:33 PM

I’ve read a couple of blinds on Shailene and her Sapphic side.

by Anonymousreply 433October 19, 2020 6:44 PM

Shailene looks like she still has her field hockey stick in her closet somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 434October 19, 2020 7:51 PM

I think Shailene has said she's bi or pan in some interview.

by Anonymousreply 435October 19, 2020 11:23 PM

I just googled Elijah Daniel - blehh .. he looks like a slightly prettier Perez Hilton.

by Anonymousreply 436October 19, 2020 11:31 PM

R425, are you unaware that there are gay women? You seem to be. Maybe this isn't the place for you after all.

by Anonymousreply 437October 20, 2020 12:16 AM

This board is not made for women.

by Anonymousreply 438October 20, 2020 12:18 AM

[quote] This board is not made for women.

Ignore R538.

He’s a misogynistic throwback aligned with Trumpian-like values.

by Anonymousreply 439October 20, 2020 1:03 AM

Fuck you r439. Go peddle your frau bullshit somewhere else. Nobody gives a fuck about which actresses don't have perfect husbands. God, this board needs to be fumigated.

by Anonymousreply 440October 20, 2020 1:22 AM

My cousin's best friend, who does makeup in Hollywood, told me that Zac Efron hit on her sister's roommate's younger brother. I can't verify this but she has no reason to lie.

by Anonymousreply 441October 20, 2020 1:51 AM

R441 Does Zac Efron wear a toupee, or did he have a transplant?

by Anonymousreply 442October 20, 2020 1:52 AM

^Not a Frau, R440.

Just a humanist.

You are the one proposing fumigation of the board.

With your antiquated antics and vile ad hominems, perhaps consider fumigating yourself first.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 443October 20, 2020 1:53 AM

I did not think to ask that R442 but I'll get back to you.

by Anonymousreply 444October 20, 2020 2:01 AM

This thread has been a blessing for my ignore list.

Funny how the misogynists, racists and Trumptard trolls from different threads always turn out to be the same people in the end. Oh, and the nutsoid Cavill stan with the 4 accounts and the projection problem 😂

by Anonymousreply 445October 20, 2020 2:13 AM

r445 has been a blessing for my ignore list.

r443 this bullshit gossip is mostly frau bait. Gay men can't have one damn thing that doesn't get invaded, and DL is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 446October 20, 2020 2:29 AM

I do like the "ignore user" thread, it gets people who think they run the Datalounge out of my life.

Now, if only the "Ignore Thread" function worked!

by Anonymousreply 447October 20, 2020 2:44 AM

I don't think anything on this site will work ever again. Muriel has left us for greener pastures. (Predictive text suggested "for Greenpeace", which I find odd but possible).

Gossip: Tom Hardy and Benedict Cumberbatch have hooked up before becoming really famous. Cumberbatch is BFFs with this creepy gay pianist who also got married to a woman around the same time the Batch got hitched. I don't know what's the deal there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448October 20, 2020 2:50 AM

R448 There are lots of rumors about Cumberbatch having a strange relationship with his wife, but I can never parse what's true or what's his weirdo fans starting shit because they hate her.

by Anonymousreply 449October 20, 2020 3:21 AM

Fun fact about Cumberbatch: his daddy Timothy Carlton is also a flaming homosexual known for his discrete "dalliances" and his marriage to actress in denial Wanda Ventham.

Before marrying, Cumberbatch had only one girlfriend who looked miserable and gained a lot of weight during their 10 year relationship. He insisted that they spend every vacation on Mykonos which, at the time, was Gay Central. He also bought a house there which he called his "secret place".

At all other times he was a bachelor accompanying his overbearing mommy to Chelsea flower shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450October 20, 2020 3:46 AM

R441 = Simone from Ferris Bueller's Day Off

by Anonymousreply 451October 20, 2020 4:06 AM

R438, sorry but you are an uninformed sexist dolt. Were you here at the beginning? I've been here since 1998 and it most certainly always included and still includes gay women. If you can't handle that then tough. Go somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 452October 20, 2020 4:33 AM

R441 Is your cousin's best friend's sister's roommate's younger brother yourself...

by Anonymousreply 453October 20, 2020 4:43 AM

R450 and he had a russian model what is a surer sign of his homosexual

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454October 20, 2020 4:59 AM

A poster from a different thread claims that cute Portuguese actor Duarte Gomes is not completely straight and claim that his management has made him stay in the closet.

David Beckham has supposedly fucked around on Victoria multiple times.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455October 21, 2020 2:56 AM

Speaking of David Beckham, I remember Lainey Gossip had a thinly veiled blind item saying that DB had an affair with Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 456October 21, 2020 5:07 AM

There are so many musicians who are diagnosed with serious mental illnesses like shizophrenia, bipolar, and autism. Celebrities are crazy, but musicians tend to have the most issues. There exist medical facilities that specifically cater to the treatment of famous musicians and the study of savantism in music.

by Anonymousreply 457October 21, 2020 5:24 AM

I heard Henry Cavill and Charlize Theron are dating

by Anonymousreply 458October 21, 2020 6:27 AM

R458 im sorry what??

by Anonymousreply 459October 21, 2020 6:32 AM

R458 please stop exaggerating. They met on a plane.

by Anonymousreply 460October 21, 2020 7:10 AM

R460 were they on the plane together?? ...together?

by Anonymousreply 461October 21, 2020 7:14 AM

Emma stone is pregnant.

by Anonymousreply 462October 21, 2020 7:14 AM

Who's the daddy, then?

by Anonymousreply 463October 21, 2020 8:43 AM

R461 no

by Anonymousreply 464October 21, 2020 10:56 AM

R464

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465October 21, 2020 12:13 PM

R465 i'd already seen the tweets. That doesn't count as together [italic] together [/italic].

by Anonymousreply 466October 21, 2020 12:44 PM

I'm sure they fucked in the lavatory.

by Anonymousreply 467October 21, 2020 1:33 PM

They did not Fuck unless Charlize has a penis

by Anonymousreply 468October 21, 2020 2:52 PM

R416 here again. Bored this afternoon, so I thought I'd share some more gossip. Seems from the WW's that you all like it, so here we go.

You would be amazed at how clueless production crews can be to extremely obvious gay guys in the industry. I'll give you a case in point. A friend, who works on a lot of TV, Film and other productions in New York, worked with Andrew Garfield on some project a few years ago. He said that Andrew was extremely rude, had a constant scowl on his face and treated the crew like shit. I asked my friend if he knew that Andrew was likely gay and he said, at first, that he had no idea. Then, he mentioned to me that several male crew members noticed that Andrew was ogling them, but they didn't really think much of it. It's amazing to me that it had to be pointed out to someone who works with these closet cases directly for them to realize that this is the case.

Speaking of this friend, he mentioned that the most insane people he's ever worked with are Kanye West and Yoko Ono. Kanye got someone fired from some NY fashion week event because they couldn't bring a lighting setup that never existed. Yoko was just out of her mind the whole time she was hosting some art event. Drug use on her end was suspected.

A different friend one time ran into Alec Baldwin at the New York Philarhmonic. They were talking about Team America and Alec overheard them and started to chat them up. He said that he thought the film was very funny and wished that Matt and Trey would have casted him to play himself in the film. Another friend saw him at New York Fashion Week with his daughter, though he kept to himself that day. Maybe they caught him on a good day because he generally comes across as an asshole to me.

I was on the set of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt one episode and it was something else. Ellie Kemper and Titus are extremely nice people. They are very chatty and really have a good rapport with the crew and other cast members. Rachel Dratch, who was the guest that day, was a little cold and anti-social, but she's extremely funny. Tina Fey, who was also on set that day, is very professional, though she was very hyper focused on her work and on Rachel specifically. The one person who really bothered me was Daveed Diggs who was getting extremely hands on with a female background actress. He was inappropriately canoodling her and groping her, which she did not seem to appreciate at all. It was very uncomfortable to watch.

Some more personal impressions of mine from celebrity runs in:

- Lens Dunham is actually a really nice person. I know she's fucking weird and creepy, but to myself and other people, she was so caring, asking how people were doing and just being an incredibly gracious host. She gets a really bad rep and I wish she'd show off this side of her in public more often. People wouldn't hate her as much if they saw what she was like behind the scenes.

- Amy Schumer is another one who is actually very nice. She does lack any actual talent as a comedian, though.

- Al Pacino is very friendly, though he's not very talkative.

- De Niro is very quiet, though not in a rude way.

- Jack MacBrayer seems like kind of a creep. I just get vibes of sexual predator from him, the way he seems to act around attractive guys.

- Josh Radnor looks really old these days. Between the wrap of How I Met Your Mother and when I saw him a few years later, he got gray and wrinkly really fast. I was kind of shocked at how fast it happened.

- Katharine McPhee is just as much of a bitch as everyone say she is. Not only did I have an uncomfortable run in with her, but a college roommate of mine went to school with her and said she was stuck up and conceited even way back then.

- Jeremy Jordan is yet another midget. He's incredibly short.

- Bruno Mars is also very short and extremely overrated in terms of his talent. Live, he's just not a very good singer.

by Anonymousreply 469October 21, 2020 7:01 PM

Thank you, R460, I've been bored too and some gossip is well-timed!

by Anonymousreply 470October 21, 2020 7:20 PM

Did anybody meet Henry Cavill in real life? everybody says only good things about him. I mean only good, as if he has no flaws at all

by Anonymousreply 471October 21, 2020 7:26 PM

R455 😍

by Anonymousreply 472October 21, 2020 11:37 PM

[quote] Liv Tyler is mildly autistic. Orlando Bloom fucked men when he was young, not sure if he's gay, bi, or if it was a casting couch thing.

Tch. Anyone could tell you that seeing FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING just the once.

by Anonymousreply 473October 21, 2020 11:40 PM

Jeremy Jordan is purportedly 5' 10". Does anyone know how short he REALLY is?

by Anonymousreply 474October 22, 2020 12:24 AM

r469, I worked with Jack B for a couple of months, and I adore him- very professional, but funny as hell.. But then, I'm a woman, and we didn't have cute guys on set.

by Anonymousreply 475October 22, 2020 12:27 AM

r465 private planes don't have chefs who ride on the plane. They make the food beforehand. Don't believe her.

by Anonymousreply 476October 22, 2020 12:33 AM

Do you often miss airplanes flying over your head R453?

by Anonymousreply 477October 22, 2020 12:37 AM

R474 That's weird because the UK Google says he's 5'8" but in meters, 1.77 M. I wonder why there's such a discrepancy between the two? In any event, 5'8" is much closer to his actual height.

R475 Interesting. I didn't see Jack for that long, but that's the vibe I got from him when I saw him. Granted, it was in an environment with a lot of alcohol and drugs, but he seemed to be checking out and ogling a lot of attractive dudes at this after party I went to. I don't know him personally.

by Anonymousreply 478October 22, 2020 12:45 AM

R469 A friend who works with Diggs told me a similar story.

by Anonymousreply 479October 22, 2020 3:05 AM

^ Wow, really? That's crazy, but then again, these types of creeps do tend to develop a reputation.

I have some more gossip to share.

I heard from a friend of mine that James Franco is fucking nuts. He was filming some movie out on Long Island a number of years ago. One day on set, when they wrapped, he just up and ran off into the woods. Everyone was confused as hell and some poor PA's had to go to chase after him. It seemed like maybe he was having a bit of a mental breakdown. They also said that on the production itself, which I believe he was a producer on, James was fucking cheap as shit. The catering for the cast and crew was boxes of pizza, I shit you not. They worked them 14-16 hours days with no access to a restroom, one meal break and no chairs to sit in. SAG and the other union reps had a field day with violations from that shit show.

Rachael Ray gets extremely defensive about her relationship with her husband. My friend's mother, the one who has worked with JLO, confronted her one time after rumors she heard about a divorce. Rachael got really snitty, brought over her husband, gave him a smooch and then said "Everything's fine." My friend's mother got real quiet after that and walked off, but she's still convinced to this day that they have marital trouble.

Multiple people I know have said that Joan Rivers was very nice, charitable and extremely professional. However, other people I know complain about her stinginess and her opposition to labor unions. Kind of a mixed bag of opinions. I never met her personally.

A friend of mine is the lead singer of a semi successful indie band that has been on TV and tours a lot. She told me that ninety percent of "bands" on the touring circuit do not play their music live, even with a setup with real instruments. She also complained that Brenden Urie and the lead singer of Walk the Moon are huge assholes and very misogynistic. She finds it baffling because they have such huge female fan bases.

Someone randomly told me at a blackjack table at a casino in Las Vegas one time that Mariah Carey invited a local choir to sing at one of her concerts in what they said was like 1997 or 1998 (though it was probably in 2000, based on her tour history), but made them pay their own way to get there and then wouldn't meet with them before the show, not even to rehearse or to take a picture or sign autographs. The choir was extremely upset and said that it soured their perception of her as a person. I have not personally met her to give my own thoughts on this.

Some more celebrity run in impressions:

- Anderson Cooper is extremely gossipy and catty when he's working and very withdrawn when he's doing his day to day normal thing. He doesn't seem like he has a lot, if any, real friends.

- Whoopi Goldberg is rude and very short with people. I had an uncomfortable run in with her, but one of my father's friends said she came into a bagel shop he used to own and was acting like a complete diva. She stormed off when she was told to wait in line like everyone else after trying to cut her way to the front.

- Joy Behar is very lovely. She's a good friend with a former boss of mine.

- Elizabeth Hasselbeck was surprisingly pleasant to me, as was Sherri Shepherd. I saw them at a cocktail party celebrating ten years of The View. That's one of the events where I also saw Barbara, Whoopi and Joy, but did not speak to them at that particular event.

by Anonymousreply 480October 22, 2020 5:30 AM

- It's sad because Rosie is not very nice at all. It could be due to her mental health problems, but she gets extremely angry and short with people. I spoke to her once or twice, but the real moment of just losing it was when I mentioned to her how uncomfortable most gay people were about supporting bigot Eminem. She just snapped and then never spoke to me again. I haven't seen her in a number of years.

- Stephen Colbert is a very lovely person and is very chatty with everyone. His crew really enjoys working for him.

- Jimmy Fallon looked like he was high on something when I saw him at an event one time. He seemed really out of it.

- Jimmy Kimmel is a huge douche. He's just very nasty and gets off on humiliating his staffers, like Ellen.

by Anonymousreply 481October 22, 2020 5:31 AM

Thank you R480 / R481 :-)

by Anonymousreply 482October 22, 2020 7:36 AM

Jimmy Fallon is a drunk and a closet case and NBC has been covering up Jimmy's problems. There has also been rumors that NBC and one of their shows attempted to cover that someone on that show did a short stint in jail.

by Anonymousreply 483October 22, 2020 9:16 AM

Hey gossip guy, what did Andrew do to treat the crew like shit? And did he try to hook up with any guys on set?

by Anonymousreply 484October 22, 2020 9:34 AM

More Anderson Cooper/Stephen Colbert gossip, please!

by Anonymousreply 485October 22, 2020 11:00 AM

R471 here you can find some stories about Cavill and his escapades.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486October 22, 2020 11:01 AM

Whoopi has a house near me outside NYC. I’ve run into her numerous times in a local coffee place that is not fancy and full of locals. She seems to be very friendly and relaxed with the staff and other patrons of this little cafe, and did not seem pretentious at all.

by Anonymousreply 487October 22, 2020 11:21 AM

R486 R486 thanks but that's just gay bar stories nothing about him special in general . how is he judging him by his person not by his sexual

by Anonymousreply 488October 22, 2020 11:33 AM

R415 this weekend I threw on LADYHAWKE (so underrated), and was reminded just how fey Matthew Broderick was in his twinkdom. I couldn’t stop laughing when Rutger Hauer’s tortured Knight character accuses Broderick’s clearly-gay peasant boy of moving in on his lady love. Hauer even kisses Broderick’s neck at the end, come on.

IRL I don’t know much about Broderick, except that he was banging his onscreen sister in FERRIS and then they both accidentally killed someone in a car acccident. Is he bi, then? He doesn’t project straight to me at all, now or way back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489October 22, 2020 11:52 AM

R487 Again, like with other celebrities I've mentioned, maybe she's mellowed with age. The bagel shop incident happened sometime in the late 80's and my run in was in 2007, though I've seen her other times as well. So, for a period of twenty years, she was still very diva-ish, but perhaps she's changed since then.

by Anonymousreply 490October 22, 2020 2:46 PM

[quote] There’s some Instagram gossip account called “deuxmoi” that seems very popular, and all the posts are anonymous submissions that say stuff like, “I worked on Bebe Rexha’s latest video and I saw her talk to the craft services guys and she was a total sweetie!!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491October 22, 2020 3:17 PM

R480 again. Been feeling under the weather, so I've been resting in bed. I figured that I'd give you a few more pieces of gossip for this morning. Good dirt always makes me smile. I'm sure it's the same for you all as well.

I was talking to a venue booker a number of years ago and we were discussing how much comedians charge to perform. This person was complaining that Kathy Griffin was charging way too much money to perform and that they couldn't break even if they hired her, considering it was a much smaller venue (under 2000 seats). Kathy charges (or charged, don't know if this is still the case any longer) $250,000 for an appearance. By comparison, they said that Joan Rivers (who they ended up booking multiple times) only charged $150,000. So Kathy is clearly lying when she says that she doesn't get a good pay day. Clearly, someone was paying her that fee. Granted, it's not the $1 million+ price tag of someone like Seinfeld or Kevin Hart, but she's not a big star like they are either.

I read somewhere, and someone else I know swore this was true, that when Mario Cuomo was dying, he told the hospital he was staying at that he would not allow any Black or Latino nurses to care for him, as it would upset him. Apparently, he was a secret racist.

A person in the industry that everyone I know who has worked with him loves is John Mulaney. They say he's the nicest guy, really funny and also extremely gracious. I've seen him do his stand up bit once, but have never met him. They feel bad that his career hasn't done better. When Fallon was having trouble a couple of years ago, he was a name on the short list to replace Meyers if Seth stepped in for the Tonight Show. Colbert really likes him as well and thought he'd be a better host for the Late Late Show than Corden. Before you ask, I have no idea whether he's really gay or not.

Nico Tortorella is a huge man slut. He flirted with me the one time I met him and seemed interested in hooking up. I declined, seeing as I didn't want to catch any STD's. I'm not the only guy he has tried to pick up either.

Saoirse Ronan is an extremely awkward person. She has a bizarre sense of humor and doesn't seem to naturally flow well in a conversation with people. A lot of people think she's a lesbian, which I couldn't tell, but I personally think she's autistic.

by Anonymousreply 492October 22, 2020 3:21 PM

Do have any gossip about Conan R481?

by Anonymousreply 493October 22, 2020 3:57 PM

Speaking of John Mulaney, he was apparently raised in a very conservative family, with a professor father who was a big fan of William F. Buckley. And I remember his earliest Twitter followings included many right-wing media like National Review, but when I just rechecked, his earliest followings are just his friends. Maybe my memory serves me wrong.

I also wondered how he handled his wife's groping allegation against Ben Affleck, who never apologized and said he didn't remember it.

by Anonymousreply 494October 22, 2020 4:04 PM

John Mulaney should be a DL icon. He is funny as hell, jokes about everyone assuming he’s gay, has a tough as nails wife, a great standup skit about getting a prostate exam, and loves show tunes.

by Anonymousreply 495October 22, 2020 4:48 PM

R493 I don't know Conan or know anyone who has worked with him.

R494 His father is very conservative, but his mother is not. I happened to hear him do his Bill Clinton skit before he filmed it for one of his stand up specials. It got the best reception of all of his jokes that night. I know that the Clinton's themselves are big fans of Mulaney and his stand up specials. Hillary particularly loves the horse in the hospital bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496October 22, 2020 5:36 PM

A few more pieces of gossip.

A number of people who work behind the scenes in TV and radio say with absolute certainty that Tim Tebow is 100% gay and hiding in the closet. Everyone who works in the industry knows this, including his "wife."

A relative of mine had a few bizarre celebrity run ins over the years. She used to go to a lot of conferences and award shows for the field that she works in. One event she was invited to was an event at the Carter Center. She was personally invited by Rosalyn and the former President was there as well. The event was very relaxed, but Glenn Close happened to be one of the featured speakers and my relative said she was bizarre as hell. She did this long, rambling speech that sounded like it came out of a spoken word jamboree. It wasn't supposed to be funny, but people kept snickering as she spoke. Off stage, she was extremely anti social and wouldn't talk to anyone. She was even very cold to Rosalyn, who invited her there in the first place. Rosalyn said to my aunt when they chatted that she didn't like Glenn very much, but her contributions to the field of work that the Carter foundation was focusing on at that time was important. I don't think Glenn has been invited back to the event since.

Another event that my relative was invited to was a conference where the main speaker with Robert Kennedy Jr. She said he was a huge diva, had a whole list of demands in his rider and charged an exorbitant amount of money for his appearance (something close to $1 million...and this was for a non-for-profit). While he spoke, he had this whole inflection in his voice where it sounded like he was trying to be Black. She described it as a white person pretending to be MLK Jr. The lily white crowd was completely enamored by it, but she felt that actual Black people would be offended if they had seen him do it.

My relative also won an award and her fellow honoree at the ceremony that night was Montel Williams. I went to his particular event and tried desperately to confront him to ask him why he continued to push out the now deceased crock "psychic" Slyvia Browne. I couldn't get close enough to him to mention it. His speech was very bland and he spent a lot of the time hawking one of his bullshit scam operations. He really is a total sleaze bag. He came across as a big jerk as well.

by Anonymousreply 497October 22, 2020 5:58 PM

[quote] Did anybody meet Henry Cavill in real life? everybody says only good things about him. I mean only good, as if he has no flaws at all

Henry strikes me as the new Tom Cruise, in all aspects. Forcefully nice to anyone so people won't dig into the skeletons in their closet, pun intended.

by Anonymousreply 498October 22, 2020 6:22 PM

[quote] private planes don't have chefs who ride on the plane. They make the food beforehand. Don't believe her.

True, but I've been to a couple of them for work and there is sort of like a "chef" to heat the menu accordingly. That said, that tweet is textbook PR fraunip.

by Anonymousreply 499October 22, 2020 6:24 PM

R495 I find him cringey. I hate his "awww shucks" midwest kid routine. I'm a mean spirited New Yorker, though, and realize it's not for me.

by Anonymousreply 500October 22, 2020 6:50 PM

With all of Jimmy Fallon’s problems, why does NBC even bother? He’s not an exceptional talent with a huge fan base.

He must have someone high up in the industry protecting him.

by Anonymousreply 501October 22, 2020 7:05 PM

R498 its also weird this excessive courtesy of both Tom and Henry ... this is so pompous ... pretentious. What for? Tom is a Scientologist, but this is not a skeleton in a closet, no one cares about it. Henry is gay? or his past with gays? and again its not a big deal in Hollywood

by Anonymousreply 502October 22, 2020 7:07 PM

[Quote] He must have someone high up in the industry protecting him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503October 22, 2020 7:12 PM

Interesting about Cumberbatch. I never knew about Mykonos.

by Anonymousreply 504October 22, 2020 7:59 PM

Benedict and mummy at the Chelsea Flower Show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505October 22, 2020 8:18 PM

Benedict and mummy at the Chelsea Flower Show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506October 22, 2020 8:18 PM

Benedict Cumberbatch is such a cliché gay. He's not even good at hiding it. Most of his friends are gay/bi men. He even admitted to the Advocate that he had sex with boys at his boarding school. Anyone know how his wife feels about that? I'm pretty she's not gay, so what's the deal there?

by Anonymousreply 507October 23, 2020 2:12 PM

[quote] A friend, who works on a lot of TV, Film and other productions in New York, worked with Andrew Garfield on some project a few years ago. He said that Andrew was extremely rude, had a constant scowl on his face and treated the crew like shit.

Garfield is/was a petulant junkie. In the SONY leaks, Garfield caused a major international incident when he stood the up the President and CEO of SONY for dinner. No call, no excuse he just didn't show and disrespected the Japanese, needless to say, caused them to lose major face. They wanted to sack him from Spider-Man on the spot. Amazing Amy Pascal and co were furious with him.

by Anonymousreply 508October 23, 2020 2:46 PM

R508 Why did he not show up there? Maybe he wanted to get fired on purpose?

by Anonymousreply 509October 23, 2020 3:35 PM

Our gossip source on this thread is top notch. Loving this stuff. Old Datalounge vibes.

by Anonymousreply 510October 23, 2020 6:57 PM

Well, Andrew Garfield hasn't been hired for much after Spiderman. You act like an asshole, you don't get the work

I'm giggling over imagining Cumberbatch getting a train pulled on him in Mykonos by a bunch of swarthy, sweaty Greeks.

by Anonymousreply 511October 23, 2020 7:00 PM

Is this the time to start a new thread already?

by Anonymousreply 512October 23, 2020 7:30 PM

R507, I remember that article (it was Out magazine, btw), and, unfortunately, that's not quite what he said. In context, it's not clear that he's including himself in this:

[quote]In the time-honored tradition of all-male schools he found himself playing female leads (like Titania in A Midsummer Night’s Dream and Rosalind in As You Like It) but claims to have been oblivious to the kind of sexual antics for which English boarding schools are supposedly notorious. “While there was experimentation [at Brambletye], it had never occurred to me as Oh, this is that. It was just boys and their penises, the same way with girls and vaginas and boobs. It wasn’t out of a desire.”

Also, those last two sentences are nigh-on incoherent. Who the fuck knows what he meant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 513October 23, 2020 8:37 PM

R513 yuck, what a self-absorbed, know-nothing zilch. The typical luvvy. That silver spoon is lodged in his arse, I think.

Why are such people allowed to talk? Just shut up and read your lines, then go home and drink yourself to death in private.

by Anonymousreply 514October 23, 2020 8:45 PM

R514 He sounds like that in every interview; he's like a male English version of Goop. Reading his interviews completely killed my crush on him.

I always figured he was gay until he had a shotgun wedding, which very much seemed like his wife got knocked-up on purpose. His wife looks like a female version of him, which is really odd.

by Anonymousreply 515October 23, 2020 9:04 PM

R513, oh PLEASE. "Yeah, i played with cocks, but it wasn't like THAT, I mean, everyone does it, right??" Give me a break. He's trying to have his cake and eat it too.

I remember an interview with him where he was asked who were the pin-ups du jour in his school. He was completely lost for words for a moment there and you could just tell he wasn't interested in female sex symbols back then. Then he quickly mumbled something about Helena Christensen being the order of the day. And then he admitted, quite stupidly, that he was a huge fan of David Hasselhoff in his teens (BLEARGH!) and would watch Baywatch religiously.

by Anonymousreply 516October 23, 2020 9:05 PM

To me, the even worse part of the interview is when he plays Enlightened Gay Ally teaching the Benighted Colonials:

[quote]He describes hearing a ruckus in the street one afternoon. “These kids were chasing this poor kid, and they came into my house, breathless — a Sikh, a Jordanian prince, an Indian, and a Nigerian. I said, ‘Stop, stop, stop, stop,’ because they all just came charging down the corridor, and I said, ‘What just happened?’ and they told me, ‘It’s disgusting, isn’t it?’ And I went, ‘No, your behavior is fucking disgusting. How would you feel if you were chased because you have a turban, or you were chased because of the color of your skin, or you were chased because of your religion? It’s about being an individual. You can’t tolerate that? Are you sick in the head?’ And they were like, ‘What? No. Why, are you gay?’ And I said, ‘No, but I can clearly see that you’re bullies. You’re just nasty human beings.’ ”

Gosh! I say, fellows, that's really not on! Imagine what it would be like to be discriminated against! lol.

by Anonymousreply 517October 23, 2020 9:20 PM

He doesn't read as gay to me. I think he sounds like a dick, not like he likes dicks.

by Anonymousreply 518October 23, 2020 9:22 PM

Duh, sorry, I wasn't R516 but R517.

by Anonymousreply 519October 23, 2020 9:24 PM

I am R516, stop lying, you loon!!

[quote]No, your behavior is fucking disgusting. How would you feel if you were chased because you have a turban, or you were chased because of the color of your skin, or you were chased because of your religion? It’s about being an individual. You can’t tolerate that? Are you sick in the head?’

Yeah, he totally said that, TOTALLY. To the word.

by Anonymousreply 520October 23, 2020 9:25 PM

Oh, okay then, apology accepted.

by Anonymousreply 521October 23, 2020 9:27 PM

Glenn Close and Allison Janney both come from the old money Phipps (partner of Andrew Carnegie) family fortune.

by Anonymousreply 522October 23, 2020 9:33 PM

The cumberloons have arrived...

by Anonymousreply 523October 23, 2020 9:47 PM

Whoever said only good-looking men are rumored to be gay.

by Anonymousreply 524October 23, 2020 9:59 PM

I remember watching this Mean Tweets video with ratface Cumberbatch at 1:00 and laughing at this obvious PR stunt, trying to make this glass closet gay seem like a catch and straight, what were they thinking? 😂 Sometimes even publicists must dread their job having to come up with shit like that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525October 23, 2020 10:55 PM

Heres the link for part 4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526October 23, 2020 11:00 PM

I'm not a Cumberloon, R523, I don't like him very much, but I think his attempts at bearding-cum-gay rights championship are among the worst I have seen.

by Anonymousreply 527October 23, 2020 11:30 PM

R525, it's funny that Liam Neeson came on right after Bette Midler, considering the subject of her tweet!

by Anonymousreply 528October 23, 2020 11:55 PM

R517 I remember one particularly obnoxious interview where he admonished his female fans for calling themselves "Cumberbitches" and made a big deal out of being a "male feminist." Puke. Also, insulting diehard fans isn't a very smart move.

R522 Close's family was (is?) also part of the ultra-creepy Moral Re-Armament movement.

by Anonymousreply 529October 24, 2020 12:53 AM

Now that Cumberbatch is in his forties (and really looks it) and Sherlock has been off the air for awhile, the insane fans have calmed down a lot. You don't hear much about him anymore.

by Anonymousreply 530October 24, 2020 1:21 AM

Yeah, Brits don't age well, do they?

by Anonymousreply 531October 24, 2020 1:49 AM

R531 Cavill aged pretty well .

by Anonymousreply 532October 24, 2020 4:01 AM

R531, at what point was Cumberbatch good-looking in the first place? I do appreciate his acting talent and magnificent screen presence but hot has he never been. I'm not handsome myself so in that sense it's great that unconventional looking people have such following but still, I've never understood the whole Cumberbitches phenomenon.

by Anonymousreply 533October 24, 2020 4:12 AM

R531 We've talked about that on here before. The conclusion was that they drink a lot, and they don't live the health food, hit the gym, smoke pot lifestyle that American actors do.

by Anonymousreply 534October 24, 2020 4:30 AM

So many British actors are smokers and drinkers. Cumberbatch is definitely one.

by Anonymousreply 535October 24, 2020 4:33 AM

R532 give him a year or two.

by Anonymousreply 536October 24, 2020 4:48 AM

R497 here. Time for some more gossip.

I know it's already been exposed that the bratty Nickelodeon "star" Jace Norman is a Trump supporting MAGA tard, but it's worse than that. He's a huge racist too. He's thrown around the N word on a number of occasions and he's not the only teen star to do so. It's amazing how many closeted racists there are in that child acting world.

A friend of mine (different than the others I've mentioned) has a husband who does sound work for Broadway and has told me a number of interesting stories about their celebrity run ins. They've said the following.

- Justin Bieber threw a huge meltdown while on a private plane during the height of his fame. It only stopped when Scooter Braun gave him a scolding. Justin trashed up the plane with damages that cost upwards of thousands of dollars.

- Britney Spears went out to eat with her family at a swanky New York restaurant, but was closely guarded by her father. He wouldn't let her out of his sight and sent one of his cronies into the bathroom with her. She seemed miserable the whole time. This was notable because it happened in 2003, even before her meltdown. I've seen Britney perform, but have never met her personally.

- Bono showed up to a musical that my friend's husband was doing the sound for. He was described as the biggest piece of shit, scowling the whole time and didn't laugh at a single joke in the performance or clap after a song was sung. He wondered why Bono even bothered paying that kind of money for a show he so obviously despised. The cast on stage noticed too and they were unhappy about it.

- By comparison, Bruce Springsteen was described as nice as could be. He very much enjoyed the show and wasn't against taking selfies with the fans in the theater. He got a big round of applause when he arrived to his seat.

Some more of my own personal run ins:

- I've mentioned this in another thread, but I saw Taron Egerton at a screening for Rocketman and he was heavily trying to hype up his haggish "girlfriend" as if they were truly in love. It was so laughable and yet a lot of people totally fell for it. I rolled my eyes.

- Aaron Tveit is both really short and not very handsome in person. I was underwhelmed when I saw him at a party one time. He's very quiet, too.

- Bruce Dern is kind of shy and not a big talker either, but he seemed relatively pleasant.

- Greta Gerwig is extremely full of herself and has a big ego. She really thinks she's the next Spielberg or James Cameron, but she has yet to prove she can carry a big blockbuster. People who she was chatting up at a party one time seemed unimpressed with her bravado.

- At an advertisers event for Food Network many years ago, I saw Giada de Laurentiis and Alton Brown during a panel. There was a third TV chef on stage, but I don't remember who it was. Giada was really skinny and also very catty as well. Alton was very gracious, made people laugh and worked that room so hard. It's a shame he's not more successful, the guy really knows how to hustle.

- I've had a number of run ins with Martha Stewart. She's very nice to me personally, but I know she treats her staffers like absolute shit. I one time saw her flip a shit at a taping of her old talk show because she was having a hard time getting some pegs into some "memory board" thing she was promoting as an arts and crafts project. She struggled for a bit and then they cut to commercial (this was not live and it never aired). When the cameras stopped rolling, she lost it and yelled at one of her producers for screwing her over (it wasn't their fault) and making her look bad. She got testy with another producer of her radio show on a different occasion too.

- The singer Jessie J constantly has a scowl on her face and is always giving the crew a hard time at events she attends. People in the industry loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 537October 24, 2020 5:47 AM

R536 greek gods never get old

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538October 24, 2020 6:24 AM

[quote]It's a shame he's not more successful, the guy really knows how to hustle.

I'm happy that he's not. As a "major donor" his hustling allowed him to pour money into the coffers of Johnson Ferry Baptist Church — a church only heard from when one of its pastors is in the news for making homophobic statements or screaming that the hurricane/flood/fire of the day was the result of same-sex marriage.

He had no problem with any of that but when they tried to talk him out of divorcing his second wife, the checkbook slammed shut and he was out.

by Anonymousreply 539October 24, 2020 6:29 AM

Wow there are still cumberbitches out there? Isn't that so 2013? Speaking of 2013, what is Tom Hiddleston up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 540October 24, 2020 6:38 AM

Isn't Hiddleston out already? He's also one of the "formerly gay and now oh so married" British friend circle (Hardy, Cumberbatch, James Rhodes, Robert Rinder). Hiddles seems to have given up after the Taylor Swift debacle.

Interestingly, Martin Freeman's friendship with Cumberbatch soured in 2015, when Freeman and Amanda Abbington refused to attend Benedict's risible Valentine's day shotgun wedding to Sophie Hunter - an obvious and pathetic part of his Oscars campaign for "The Imitation Game". Reportedly, Freeman and Abbington were disgusted by the calculated cynicism of that marriage and refused to participate (contrary to some reports, they *were* invited, some even say Freeman was meant to be the best man).

by Anonymousreply 541October 24, 2020 7:21 AM

R541 nope. he is not out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542October 24, 2020 7:42 AM

[Quote] I know it's already been exposed that the bratty Nickelodeon "star" Jace Norman is a Trump supporting MAGA tard, but it's worse than that

Are there any Nickelodeon stars that aren't completely fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 543October 24, 2020 7:49 AM

Allison Janney is quite proud of her affluent family background. I listened to a Seth Rudetsky podcast called Back to School which focused on her teen years, including those at The Hotchkiss School in Lakeville, CT.

She bragged about her father’s architecture degree from Harvard.

I really didn’t care for her at all after that interview.

Martin Short is another one who came across as excessively pleased with wealthy background.

by Anonymousreply 544October 24, 2020 12:02 PM

R53 , I am sorry to hear that about Greta Gerwig.

I knew her when she was younger. She was a doormat for men who treated her like shit. With her extreme fragility it seemed questionable that she could ever have a career.

by Anonymousreply 545October 24, 2020 1:04 PM

R545 Please tell us more! Did she sleep with a lot of men? What did those men do to her?

by Anonymousreply 546October 24, 2020 1:07 PM

Where is the Sondheim gossip?

by Anonymousreply 547October 24, 2020 2:28 PM

[Quote] As a "major donor" his hustling allowed him to pour money into the coffers of Johnson Ferry Baptist Church — a church only heard from when one of its pastors is in the news for making homophobic statements or screaming that the hurricane/flood/fire of the day was the result of same-sex marriage.

Yikes! I actually didn't know that. Thank you for mentioning it. No wonder he got the shaft in the industry. Rightfully deserved.

[Quote] am sorry to hear that about Greta Gerwig. I knew her when she was younger. She was a doormat for men who treated her like shit. With her extreme fragility it seemed questionable that she could ever have a career.

Maybe that explains why she's built up such a tough persona now.

by Anonymousreply 548October 24, 2020 2:54 PM

R541's story reminds me of this: Julia Roberts and Benjamin Bratt broke up long before the 2001 Oscar, but kept the relationship going in public to look good for her Oscar campaign.

Someone told me a story that one of the cast members from Zoey 101 now works with these shady "talent competitions" that are basically a cover to molest kids. Can't remember the actor's name though.

by Anonymousreply 549October 24, 2020 6:03 PM

[quote] She bragged about her father’s architecture degree from Harvard. I really didn’t care for her at all after that interview.

To be fair maybe she just felt proud of her dad who'd achieved something most people don't. It's not like an architecture degree makes her father a royal.

by Anonymousreply 550October 24, 2020 6:10 PM

Thanks R455 for introducing me to Duarte Gomes - WOW!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551October 24, 2020 6:31 PM

R537 here. I am glad you all have been enjoying the gossip I've been sharing. Figured I'd share a few more things this afternoon.

A former friend of mine told me a story one time where she spotted Britney Spears at the salon in her apartment building on the Upper West Side. She was bragging about it and said to me "Can you believe it? A pop star was in my building." Turns out that years later, a soon to be pop star was actually living in her building at the exact same time. When Lady Gaga did her Oprah interview for that Next Chapter series on OWN, she did some of the shooting in her childhood apartment. That apartment building was the exact same one that my former friend lived in when she spotted Britney in the building's salon. Gaga and my former friend were probably living there at the exact same time, giving literal meaning to the quote "A pop star was in my building."

Brooke Shields kept messing up her lines when she starring in Wonderful Town and cried about it after the show backstage. She broke character to apologize to the audience about it at one point. Extremely unprofessional.

Glenn Beck got the cold shoulder from the entire audience at A Christmas Story the Musical when he made an unannounced visit to see the show during its original run. I'm shocked that people didn't boo. I certainly did.

Dakota Fanning was described to me as someone with no friends when she attended NYU. I don't know if this is really the case or not.

by Anonymousreply 552October 24, 2020 6:35 PM

Nobody under 75 cares about Sondheim gossip

by Anonymousreply 553October 24, 2020 6:43 PM

Ryan Reynolds had a very close friend Chris William Martin, who convinced Ryan to leave Canada for Hollywood together when they were both small-time actors. But only one of them found success. Ryan tried to help, as Chris appeared in both Alanis Morissette's and Blake Lively's works, and even when Chris was so out of work that he was to be deported back to Canada, Ryan and ScarJo made an effort to adopt him so that he can stay, only to find out that they can't adopt an adult. Anyway, a couple of years ago, Ryan revealed he had to cut off one of his closest friends after the person attempted to sell pics of his baby daughter. He was most likely talking about Chris. And what's more, if the blind items are to be believed, Chris had been trying to come forward with a very different story and some shocking revelations, until he was hushed by Ryan, who wrote him a huge cheque and asked him to never use social media.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554October 24, 2020 7:07 PM

That really sucks. No wonder celebrities are so fucked up--you can't trust anybody.

by Anonymousreply 555October 24, 2020 7:26 PM

R541, Rob Rinder is no longer gay??

by Anonymousreply 556October 24, 2020 7:59 PM

Henry cavill doing his co-star Freya Allan and Netflix did everything possible to hide it because she was 17 when they began "it". even his fans admitted it

by Anonymousreply 557October 24, 2020 8:52 PM

Henry Henry....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558October 24, 2020 8:54 PM

Google reports Aaron Tveit as being 6' tall. How tall (short) is he really?

by Anonymousreply 559October 24, 2020 9:40 PM

R559 Then he's another one, like Jeremy Jordan, that is lying about his height. He was most certainly not 6'. Not even close.

by Anonymousreply 560October 24, 2020 10:00 PM

[quote] and even when Chris was so out of work that he was to be deported back to Canada, Ryan and ScarJo made an effort to adopt him so that he can stay, only to find out that they can't adopt an adult.

Why would they try to resort to such a bizarre desperate measure, instead of simply using their influence to get him work?

by Anonymousreply 561October 24, 2020 10:00 PM

[quote] Henry cavill doing his co-star Freya Allan and Netflix did everything possible to hide it because she was 17 when they began "it"

So what, aren't they both Brits? Serioulsy, today's audience is as puritan as in the 1950s in some ways.

by Anonymousreply 562October 24, 2020 10:01 PM

Why would anyone name a female child "James?" I say they got what they deserved.

by Anonymousreply 563October 24, 2020 10:07 PM

Thanks to the poster with all the good gossip. You mentioned Kimmy Schmidt earlier. Do you know the real story about why the series was ended? It was very sudden and the explanation was very cryptic. I saw an interview with Titus Burgess and he seemed very annoyed about it but clearly wasn't allowed to say much.

by Anonymousreply 564October 24, 2020 10:50 PM

R559 use an iphone 12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565October 24, 2020 11:07 PM

Did you think it was sudden, R564? I thought they recognized that the premise had reached its limit. Even though the series was absurdist and high-concept, I always felt it successfully navigated the line between comedy and empathy when it came to the Mole Women. But after a few years of exploring the comedic possibilities, they finally came down a little more on the side of giving recognizing a bit more the real, severe trauma that Kimmy and the others would have undergone. It seemed inevitable that they would have to deal with that after making fun of Kimmy for all that time. I think it ended at a good time, and they did a good job keeping it funny while doing so.

by Anonymousreply 566October 24, 2020 11:31 PM

(541) Hiddleston is actually a massive slut. Juggles multiple women at the same time, although 3 at once is his comfort zone. Likes to be cuckolded, and watch whichever is his special lady for the night being done by a couple of guys. Is a sub, so may have bottomed in the past.

by Anonymousreply 567October 24, 2020 11:38 PM

r566, yes it was planned to be longer and I've seen interviews with the producers stating they had to condense their outline for the show because they expected it to continue longer. And as I mentioned, Titus Burgess hinted best he can without outright stating that ihe was very upset that it was ended suddenly and unexpectedly. Something went on behind the scenes. That's also one reason why they came back with that interactive movie version.

by Anonymousreply 568October 24, 2020 11:44 PM

R564 I honestly don't know the whole story on that. I was only on the set once, though I was invited to be there a number of times. I will tell you that, while I was there on the set that day, Tina was talking to some of the other head people about Mean Girls the Musical, which seemed to be taking up a lot of her time and attention. Maybe she got creative burnout. I've heard from someone that she's potentially working on Mean Girls 2 with the older cast as moms and younger girls being cast to play their daughters as the new mean girls. I really hope she doesn't end up going through with it as the concept sounded really stupid.

by Anonymousreply 569October 24, 2020 11:49 PM

R567, I have never heard even a hint of something like that about Hiddleston. Where did you get that from?

by Anonymousreply 570October 24, 2020 11:51 PM

[quote]I've heard from someone that she's potentially working on Mean Girls 2 with the older cast as moms and younger girls being cast to play their daughters as the new mean girls. I really hope she doesn't end up going through with it as the concept sounded really stupid.

Aren't the original Mean Girls a bit young to have high school-aged daughters?

by Anonymousreply 571October 24, 2020 11:58 PM

R569 that does sound like a terrible idea. Would Tina really want to work with LiLo again?

R557 so Henry chose Freya over Millie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572October 25, 2020 12:17 AM

Thanks r569, that sounds like a plausable explanation, Fey was spread too thin and bailed early, to the dismay of many of the other participants, which is why she threw then a bone with the movie. Too bad as I think they had another good full season in them. On a similar note, people in another thread are wondering why Lisa Kudrow doesn't do a third season of The Comeback, since HBO has stated she is welcome to. Any insight on that?

by Anonymousreply 573October 25, 2020 12:26 AM

r573 those massive Netflix checks for FRIENDS reruns probably zaps some of the motivation people have to reprise old roles.

by Anonymousreply 574October 25, 2020 2:32 AM

[quote] Why would they try to resort to such a bizarre desperate measure, instead of simply using their influence to get him work?

Maybe the guy was blackmailing Reynolds and they came up with that scenario to pay him off.

[quote] And as I mentioned, Titus Burgess hinted best he can without outright stating that ihe was very upset that it was ended suddenly and unexpectedly. Something went on behind the scenes. That's also one reason why they came back with that interactive movie version.

It was a Netflix show and there doesn't have to be any weirdness behind the scenes for a cancellation. David Fincher just announced Mindhunters has been pretty much cancelled because it's too expensive to produce and there aren't enough viewers, although it's quite obvious the show must've been one of the top shows. Netflix cancels everything besides Stranger Things these days. Kimmy Schmidt got 4 seasons and that's pretty much the maximum normal shows there are getting now. The show was fun to a point but I doubt it was ever a huge hit. Altered Carbon and Sense8 only got two seasons although, yes, they must've been hugely expensive to make, but still both seemed to be very popular.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575October 25, 2020 2:37 AM

[quote] yes it was planned to be longer and I've seen interviews with the producers stating they had to condense their outline for the show because they expected it to continue longer.

No mystery here, Netflix changed its business model and switched to 4 season shows, it's that simple.

by Anonymousreply 576October 25, 2020 2:38 AM

[quote] Henry cavill doing his co-star Freya Allan's hair

There, I fixed it for you. 😂

[quote] Hiddleston is actually a massive slut. Juggles multiple women at the same time,

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 577October 25, 2020 2:41 AM

Re: Hiddleston and Cumberbatch, from Cumberbatch's Reddit AMA:

[quote] the highlight of the day came when Redditor hcm11 asked, “Do you, Matt Smith, and Tom Hiddleston have cheekbone polishing parties?” Cumberbatch’s reply was a coup de gras (SIC):

[quote]We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578October 25, 2020 3:20 AM

It's the old "I couldn't be gay because I freely make jokes about being gay". So Clooney, so tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 579October 25, 2020 3:33 AM

R572 freya

by Anonymousreply 580October 25, 2020 4:26 AM

R562 its not like that. But Henry has problems with some rumors about him and young girls

by Anonymousreply 581October 25, 2020 4:30 AM

DL is the only place I still hear about Henry Cavill.

by Anonymousreply 582October 25, 2020 4:32 AM

R582 Yeah.... it's true. he began to live a very private, quiet life away from attention.

by Anonymousreply 583October 25, 2020 4:43 AM

Because his career was not exactly on fire anymore r583.

by Anonymousreply 584October 25, 2020 4:46 AM

R584 if his career was not on fire, he would just attract more attention to himself. His career is booming ... both of his projects are some of the most watched on Netflix.

by Anonymousreply 585October 25, 2020 4:54 AM

He's not as big as he used to be, and he's getting older. Of course it's pointless to argue with Cavill's weirdo stans. They're like the Matt Bomer stans who think he's a major star.

by Anonymousreply 586October 25, 2020 4:58 AM

The Cavill stans are killing this thread. Fortunately, we'll be moving over to part 4 soon.

by Anonymousreply 587October 25, 2020 5:01 AM

R587 I'm not saying he's the major star. But he is famous,highly demanded and popular. And here's another surprise for you: many actors are still successful after 40

by Anonymousreply 588October 25, 2020 5:06 AM

FFS take your Cavill obsession to Reddit or somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 589October 25, 2020 5:12 AM

R589 🖕🏿🖕🏿

by Anonymousreply 590October 25, 2020 5:15 AM

The stans on this board are so tedious.

by Anonymousreply 591October 25, 2020 5:17 AM

R561 Yes it sounds a bizarre plan. He actually made a cameo as ScarJo's friend on Craig Ferguson and talked about this story (17:03-17:15 in the video), though they didn't say he was an actor too. That's the first time I noticed him, because even though DL has a lot of discussion about Ryan's pinging, I've never seen anyone mention the name of Chris.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592October 25, 2020 6:12 AM

[Quote] They're like the Matt Bomer stans who think he's a major star.

Every stan thinks their fave is a major star.

[Quote] FFS take your Cavill obsession to Reddit or somewhere.

You misspelled Cumberbatch.

by Anonymousreply 593October 25, 2020 6:51 AM

The Cumberbatch shit was genuine gossip.

by Anonymousreply 594October 25, 2020 6:57 AM

r593 you can go to Reddit with the other crazies at any time.

by Anonymousreply 595October 25, 2020 6:59 AM

R595 no, i'll stick to tumblr thanks.

by Anonymousreply 596October 25, 2020 7:01 AM

And take Cavill and Bomer with you, you fucking loser freak.

by Anonymousreply 597October 25, 2020 7:04 AM

And this

by Anonymousreply 598October 25, 2020 7:05 AM

thread is

by Anonymousreply 599October 25, 2020 7:05 AM

done

by Anonymousreply 600October 25, 2020 7:05 AM

and buried

by Anonymousreply 601October 25, 2020 7:05 AM

for good

by Anonymousreply 602October 25, 2020 7:05 AM

Goodnight

by Anonymousreply 603October 25, 2020 7:05 AM

Everyone

by Anonymousreply 604October 25, 2020 7:06 AM

And good

by Anonymousreply 605October 25, 2020 7:06 AM

luck and

by Anonymousreply 606October 25, 2020 7:06 AM

have a

by Anonymousreply 607October 25, 2020 7:06 AM

pleasant

by Anonymousreply 608October 25, 2020 7:06 AM

rest of

by Anonymousreply 609October 25, 2020 7:06 AM

your

by Anonymousreply 610October 25, 2020 7:07 AM

weekend

by Anonymousreply 611October 25, 2020 7:07 AM

bye see

by Anonymousreply 612October 25, 2020 7:07 AM

you later

by Anonymousreply 613October 25, 2020 7:07 AM

cunts

by Anonymousreply 614October 25, 2020 7:07 AM

😂!

by Anonymousreply 615October 25, 2020 7:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!