Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do you have any interesting celebrity gossip? Part 4

Let's keep the gossip machine running. Please be seated and ignore the trolls and shills. You're on for a rollercoaster ride.

by Anonymousreply 593December 31, 2021 12:02 PM

Part 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 23, 2020 10:57 PM

Part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 23, 2020 10:57 PM

Part 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 23, 2020 10:58 PM

Part 3 isn't done yet, it's not even close to 600 posts.

by Anonymousreply 4October 24, 2020 12:25 AM

It’s done! I don’t have much. Paula Abdul hangs out with a lot of gays and once did a local LA news interview for Bratz movie after she did G a gay friend gave her right before she went on- they thought she was drunk- she was on G.

by Anonymousreply 5October 24, 2020 12:38 AM

scarjo and colin jost are getting married soon. sent out their save the date.

by Anonymousreply 6October 24, 2020 1:01 AM

Michael Che is gay and had a crush on Colin Jost.

by Anonymousreply 7October 24, 2020 7:56 AM

What's "G", R5?

by Anonymousreply 8October 24, 2020 10:03 AM

R8, A note that follows "F", Rose.

by Anonymousreply 9October 24, 2020 10:09 AM

R6 what's the point when she doesn't even believe in monogamy?

by Anonymousreply 10October 24, 2020 11:32 AM

Who wouldn't have a crush on Colin Jost?

by Anonymousreply 11October 24, 2020 12:22 PM

R11, he's fine but I have a massive crush on Michael Che...

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2020 2:10 PM

GHB r8. Popular in pnp play. Do a combo of meth and G and fuck in a g hole

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2020 9:30 PM

Che and Jost's vibe is very uncomfortable. I like them on the Weekend Update, but it always feels like friction city. The Harvard comment, always seemed like such a sore spot for Che since Colin went to Harvard. If a crush is the reason for the friction then it makes sense r11. Jost just sits and smiles through shade, which can be annoying but endearing. He also married an Avenger so he's living on easy street.

I hate how they let Leslie fawn all over him. Just felt insulting because Che was there but it had to be Jost. Uh.

by Anonymousreply 14October 25, 2020 2:43 AM

[Quote] And take Cavill and Bomer with you, you fucking loser freak.

Sounds like it's time for someone to take their meds.

by Anonymousreply 15October 25, 2020 8:01 AM

Josh Brolin used to beat up Diane Lane.

Why didn't Babs step in.

by Anonymousreply 16October 25, 2020 8:33 AM

^She advised Diane to leave him. As Diane did.

by Anonymousreply 17October 25, 2020 10:03 AM

I posted some of the gossip from the last thread. Have something else to share now, though it isn't exactly celeb related.

A number of people who work in TV and film productions are saying to me that the conditions on set right now are extremely unsafe. Mask wearing is not uniform, sanitary conditions are poor and there's no social distancing to speak of. They believe that some of the major productions are going to see big Covid outbreaks in the next four weeks, especially since testing is not done regularly.

by Anonymousreply 18October 25, 2020 3:59 PM

I don't feel an uncomfortable vibe between Che and Jost, R14. There is some sexual tension though :) Keep in mind that Che is chronically single, depressed and a heavy drinker - all hallmarks of a closeted person. There always is a feeling of tension around lonely and closeted people. He has seemed a lot happier in the past year though, hope he found someone.

I don't understand your comment about Leslie. Should she have hit on Che because they're both black? That's kinda racist, dude. I loved when they made Melissa McCarthy Che's stepmom, although Jost was the easier choice. It was the most heartwarming SNL moment ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 25, 2020 5:16 PM

Is Adelle really that bit%ch?

by Anonymousreply 20October 26, 2020 9:19 AM

Not sure if there's a thread about that already, but blindgossip claims that Prince Harry used to beat up prostitutes (as usual, they're very obvious with the clues, so I'm sure it's supposed to be him).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 26, 2020 10:19 PM

Blind Gossip has turned into a Harry and Meghan hate site. They published a ludicrous fake BI claiming Meghan threw a tantrum because you can’t buy avocados in the UK, and wound up deleting hundreds of comments from angry Brits pointing out that you can buy avocados in literally any supermarket or corner store. They have a policy of deleting any comments that are positive or neutral towards Harry or Meghan, which clearly shows their agenda.

by Anonymousreply 22October 27, 2020 1:12 AM

Chelsea Clinton was the egg donor for Anderson Coopers baby.

by Anonymousreply 23October 27, 2020 1:18 AM

Melinda Gates was picked for Bill by his mother

by Anonymousreply 24October 27, 2020 1:20 AM

Anderson Cooper would never have an ugly woman as an egg donor.

by Anonymousreply 25October 27, 2020 1:21 AM

Warren Buffett has many many out-of-wedlock children. He pays literally million each year to keep it quiet.

by Anonymousreply 26October 27, 2020 1:22 AM

R22 but that sounds very plausible.

R21, this is horrible. Harry certainly seems like a guy with serious anger issues and often looks like he's going to punch someone. There are other bad stories about him in the army as well. He was seen as completely unreliable and a danger to himself and others.

by Anonymousreply 27October 27, 2020 2:24 AM

R18 here. I posted some good gossip in the last thread. I'll share a few more things here now.

To R22, Blind Gossip is run by a right wing Trump supporter. They are a big MAGAt and believe all the QANON nonsense. Just FYI.

I mentioned in the last thread about how Cardi B wants to run for public office. Another thing I've been hearing is how disgusted she is by all these male rappers endorsing Trump. Lil Wayne, 50 Cent, Ice Cube, TI. It just absolutely sickens her. To her friends, she specifically points to Lil Wayne and says how it makes Nicki Minaj complicit in Trump's fascism. She's been trashing her by saying that Nicki hasn't been vocal enough against Trump and for Biden. She also suspects a lot more rappers quietly dig Trump than are on the record about it, including her soon to be ex-husband Offset. She may have a lot of issues, but at least she's a solid Democrat.

In relation to the rap world, I've been hearing that Dr Dre is a quiet Trump supporter. Surprise, surprise.

Oh, and if you're curious as to why these rappers are coming out to endorse Trump, besides him lowering their taxes, it's because Trump has promised to pardon some of them for previous federal convictions in exchange for their support. This will happen whether he wins or loses.

by Anonymousreply 28November 1, 2020 2:36 PM

R22 lmao I'd forgotten about that ridiculous blind item. I have actually worked for Tesco, we sold avocados and it isn't exactly an upmarket store. The person who runs that site is also a Trumpanzee who attacks Democrats all the time.

by Anonymousreply 29November 1, 2020 2:46 PM

Blind Gossip has become a bore, with its obsessions (Harry/MM, the Kardashians (who cares in 2020?). The regular readers are batshit right-wingers: just check out the comments.

Who else are people reading, besides CDAN/Enty (every bit as bad as Blind Gossip)? ACG just recycles a lot of CDAN/Enty items.

by Anonymousreply 30November 1, 2020 3:03 PM

R30, I love Deux Moi, on Instagram. A lot of it is just people talking about a celeb they saw on the street or at a restaurant, and there are PR people on there too, It's obvious when someone will say what a cunt a certain celeb is, and then a day after a PR post of 'OMG I met celeb and she's sooooo nice!' But it's still worth wading through, imho. There have been some stories about DL unfave James Corden, apparently an Ellen-style takedown is in the works for him.

by Anonymousreply 31November 1, 2020 3:12 PM

R30 I was told that Blindgossip vets their items so carefully that it’s hard to get submissions published in there. Is that not true?

That said, absolutely, the vast majority of items are about the Royal Family or Meghan Markle, the Kardashian family, or someone who is a D list celebrity. It’s really annoying and boring and makes me wonder if most of the gossip items are from the celebrities themselves to keep interest going. There’s no fun or interesting gossip there anymore compared to even just a few years ago.

There used to be blind items about things like Winona Ryder confiding in Natalie Portman on the Black Swan set about being beaten by Johnny Depp when they dated, etc. Today it’s all Kardashians and their friends blah blah blah.

I used to read Foxella sometimes but some of those items are so outlandish and conspiracy level that they can’t be true (something about Anthony Bourdain being killed and Asia Argento fearing for her life because someone was out to get her in relation to Anthony). The blind items also contradict themselves (ie some will say a certain celebrity is gay, then in another item it’ll say they’re straight and cheating on their significant other, etc.).

by Anonymousreply 32November 1, 2020 3:48 PM

r18, I'm in the film industry on the West Coast, and I will say that the Covid protocols are different on every set. Red Zone people (Hair/Makeup/Wardrobe/Director/DP and some camera operators) must get tested 3x week. The other crew gets tested 1x week. Red Zone people have to wear masks, gowns, and shields (glasses/goggles optional), while the rest of the crew, just masks. We do have a CV Safety person that will run around and remind people to distance themselves and offer sanitizer and wipes. This was a mid budget film. There are air scrubbers and hand sanitizing stations everywhere. Red zone people have their own eating area. On my show, it was pretty difficult to maintain the 6' rule on the cramped set, so I would hang out outside. I wonder how other shows in cold climates are going to handle it, as eating or hanging out outside is not optimal.

On indie/smaller budgets (like Blumhouse), not so much. On some tv shows, not only do they have to wear gowns, they have to change them out before tending another actor, but wear the caps as well.

by Anonymousreply 33November 1, 2020 3:52 PM

R33 It's good that they are taking it more seriously on some sets, but 1x a week testing and the lack of social distancing in colder climates are big problems. Unless most crew are wearing N95 masks, the spread of transmission, especially with a positive case in just one crew member, can lead to a severe outbreak. I personally wouldn't go on any set right now, no matter how safe they say it is . I'm also not really going out anywhere personally, even in an area with relatively low cases, so take it as you will.

by Anonymousreply 34November 1, 2020 4:23 PM

R33 Also, just as an observation, I don't know if you have seen Wheel of Fortune recently (it's understandable why you wouldn't...Pat Sajack is a huge Trumpster), but Pat (predictably) is not taking social distancing guidelines seriously and is getting way too close to both Vanna and the contestants. I don't know if this is a common problem with MAGAt's on the west coast not taking the precautions seriously, but this type of stuff is a trigger for another outbreak. If people like Pat aren't taking this seriously on camera, airing for millions of Americans to see, then I can only imagine how much worse it must be on set where no one is watching.

by Anonymousreply 35November 1, 2020 4:27 PM

R34, KN95 masks are required on set- they give them out to you when you check in everyday with a temp check. I think N95s are unavail because of the medical field. Talent is tested 3x week too, so Pat probably felt comfortable approaching Vanna.

I have a friend who is on Soderbergh's project in Detroit right now, and he said that he feels completely safe, as Soderbergh did massive research for, "Contagion" and is taking all precautions. Lucky him.

by Anonymousreply 36November 1, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote]Not sure if there's a thread about that already, but blindgossip claims that Prince Harry used to beat up prostitutes (as usual, they're very obvious with the clues, so I'm sure it's supposed to be him).

Blind Gossip haaaaates Harkle, and most of their blinds are bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 37November 1, 2020 5:09 PM

Elaine Stritch is a drinker.

She's also frigid.

by Anonymousreply 38November 1, 2020 5:21 PM

R36 That's weird because I have a whole stockpile of N95's that I got from my doctor. If I could get my hands on them, I find it hard to believe that production companies couldn't if they wanted to keep their crew safe. KN95's are not totally foolproof solutions. They only stop about 70%-80% of germs. So even though it helps to reduce the chance of infection, it's not really enough to prevent a major outbreak in close quarters. N95's block up to 95-98% of germs, which is why hospitals use them. Unless those are being used, I don't really think it's that safe to work in an indoor setting, where the threat of catching Covid is high. I'm glad the person on the Soderbergh project feels safe, but I personally wouldn't feel that way. Coming from the original epicenter of the pandemic, you can understand my feeling of hesitation and precaution.

by Anonymousreply 39November 1, 2020 5:22 PM

R35 speaking of, that’s yet another deplorable whose career has not been hurt because of his views — at all. And he’s fucking batshit on Twitter.

Sorry, carry on.

by Anonymousreply 40November 1, 2020 6:24 PM

r39, I think it's hard to find a large supply of N95 for a crew of at least 100 per day for several weeks or months. Multiply that with other productions in place (and we are going full steam in L.A. and Atlanta), and you're taking away from the medical field, who really needs it.

Besides, I need to work, since I haven't since mid January. Don't want to lose my health benefits, etc. I'm doing reshoots in February in Atlanta, and told the producer that we had a backup person who was tested 3x week, just in case someone in our department tests positive (I told her all departments had a backup) and she said, "Well we'll see what the February protocols are." As if it's going to get better. Cheap bitch.

by Anonymousreply 41November 1, 2020 6:49 PM

Isn't a lot of stuff filmed in Toronto and Vancouver these days? What's the situation like in Canada?

by Anonymousreply 42November 1, 2020 6:53 PM

R41 I emphasize a lot with you and the people out there who still have to work right now. I wish that the government would pass a stimulus bill to keep more people at home, but unfortunately, from what I've heard from people I know on Capitol Hill, if the Democrats don't win both the house and the senate, then there isn't going to be another stimulus bill passed at all. McConnell has already made up his mind that, no matter what happens, he's not passing another stimulus bill. In his estimation, he feels that 1) the Republicans should shift focus towards paying down the debt (which is a huge mistake in the middle of a pandemic and an economic recession) 2) they want people to get back to work, no matter how unsafe it is and 3) they will absolutely, under no circumstances, support giving bailout money to states and cities, which is a Democratic red line. He figures that things will work out fine without another bailout, which he is wrong about.

The reason that Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats are absolutely sticking to their red line on the state bailout money and refuse to pass a smaller, more targeted stimulus bill is because of politics and legal requirements. Blue states are required, both by law and labor contracts, to seek out bailout money in the event of a financial crisis before they are allowed to implement layoffs of union workers or make significant cuts to the pensions. Not a single politician in these states wants to be the person to do this because it will hurt their standing come election time and union leaders will support their rivals. When it comes to which priorities get addressed in Washington, after the wealthy and their lobbyists, state and city officials get the second priority. Working people kind of come last.

It really sucks because I know how much people are suffering right now, both those who are out of work and those like you who have to work in the middle of a pandemic. I'm fortunate enough to be in a position where I don't have to work, at least not right now. Not everyone is in my boat, so I really do feel for you. I will say, as a piece of advice, that you really should start talking to your fellow co-workers about engaging in more labor militancy. The one thing that will absolutely get attention from politicians is if there are labor strikes. On this point, a lot of the Bernie people happen to be right about calling for a general strike. Not much seems to get these politicians spooked. Strikes across the country would get them to pay attention and possibly even pass another stimulus bill. Regardless, I hope you are able to ride this out safely.

by Anonymousreply 43November 1, 2020 11:53 PM

Blind Gossip is run by deplorables so don't give them traffic. They don't have any insider info. They merely spin stories after they break, they never know about anything beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 44November 2, 2020 12:34 AM

Soap actor Billy Flynn for awhile was rumored to have been somewhat emotionally and mentally abusive towards his female co-star Kate ManZi including making her cry,blamed her for him not winning a daytime Emmy and wanted her to know how he was "superior" to her former co-star Casey Deidrick.

by Anonymousreply 45November 2, 2020 1:13 AM

[Quote] What's the situation like in Canada?

Seems to be hit and miss with the CW shows.

[Quote] and wanted her to know how he was "superior" to her former co-star Casey Deidrick.

Never thought i would see that name on here. He was really hot on Eye Candy.

by Anonymousreply 46November 2, 2020 2:12 AM

There has been rumors that there is no way that someone at NBC didn't know what Bill Cosby and Matt Lauer had been doing. There is also rumors that NBC has other hidden skeletons that it doesn't want to ever get out.

by Anonymousreply 47November 6, 2020 5:40 AM

[Quote] There is also rumors that NBC has other hidden skeletons that it doesn't want to ever get out.

I feel like it's a similar situation with CBS.

by Anonymousreply 48November 6, 2020 5:46 AM

^ So is every org hit by MeToo.

by Anonymousreply 49November 6, 2020 5:47 AM

R48 Because they do also.

by Anonymousreply 50November 6, 2020 5:52 AM

Também ouvi falar de como a estação de televisão americana NBC tem vindo a cobrir problemas sem graça do Jimmy Fallon há anos. Ouvi rumores de que alguém ligado à rede pode ter tentado drogar alguém. Também não houve um rumor alegando que uma atriz pode ter sido agredida sexualmente há alguns anos num dos menores prémios americanos.

by Anonymousreply 51November 6, 2020 7:05 AM

R47, I've heard some stuff about what went on on the set of Family Ties that would knock your socks off!

by Anonymousreply 52November 7, 2020 1:11 PM

Spill r52.

by Anonymousreply 53November 7, 2020 1:17 PM

Sharon isn't the only one on "The Talk" who's nasty Insiders says since Carrie Ann snagged a boyfriend, her off-air personality has changed.

by Anonymousreply 54November 7, 2020 1:33 PM

R52 stop being a cocktease. Don't make us wait for that too!

by Anonymousreply 55November 7, 2020 1:44 PM

R53, imagine all the horrible people who are attracted to the entertainment industry. Now imagine them being given lots and lots of money, plus an army of people to protect them from the consequences of their own bad behavior.

by Anonymousreply 56November 7, 2020 2:38 PM

Michael J. Fox was very bi and very into coke.

He's never publicly talked about his heavy coke use, which could've contributed to his Parkinson's.

by Anonymousreply 57November 7, 2020 2:45 PM

There was gossip about Justine Bateman gay-baiting Michael J Fox during FAMILY TIES. I hope it's not true, as I sort of like Justine and a closeted Meredith Baxter would have been witness to this as well.

It was also about 35-40 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 58November 7, 2020 4:16 PM

I think it's more likely that coked-up dwarf Michael J. Fox was groping the crew.

by Anonymousreply 59November 7, 2020 4:19 PM

People are shocked/disbelieving about institutionalized homophobia in Hollywood, as many believe "the gays run everything." But gays and lesbians who worked there can tell you otherwise.

The 80s, in particular, was a notoriously awful period for openly gay men, between AIDs hysteria and the Reagan era conservatism. And closeted gay men--agents, managers, directors--helped reinforce a lot of this behavior.

by Anonymousreply 60November 7, 2020 4:20 PM

R60, it's interesting that the homophobia and racism of one of the most liberal places in America is to be blamed on Ronald Reagan.

by Anonymousreply 61November 7, 2020 4:22 PM

r54 CA's ex tried to re-connect with me on FB during the lock down (I worked with him on a commercial 10 years ago). He even remembered what I wore (which was creepy), and started getting really bossy about sending selfies of myself (saying shit like, "I'll like you more if you send it now). No wonder she broke up with him. He's a hot looking Daddy though.

by Anonymousreply 62November 7, 2020 5:05 PM

O ator de novelas norte-americano Robert Scott Wilson conseguiu o seu papel naquela telenovela americana porque estava disposto a foder os homens certos para o trabalho, enquanto o seu antecessor no papel recusou-se e acabou por ser dispensado do programa.

by Anonymousreply 63November 7, 2020 9:14 PM

Sounds like something that would happen r63.

by Anonymousreply 64November 8, 2020 2:00 AM

Why is R63 posting in Portuguese?

by Anonymousreply 65November 8, 2020 3:52 AM

Boys in bikinis

by Anonymousreply 66November 8, 2020 3:53 AM

Kirstie Alley's bowels gave way when it was officially announced that Joe Biden had won the election. Huge mess apparently.

by Anonymousreply 67November 8, 2020 3:57 AM

Some people at NBC and Dick Wolf productions knew about Jason Beghe problems and his behavior on set but didn't do much anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 68November 8, 2020 3:59 AM

Ewwwww r67

by Anonymousreply 69November 8, 2020 4:34 AM

R68 and clearly having Sophia Bush speak out didn't make much of a difference either.

by Anonymousreply 70November 8, 2020 11:39 AM

I have two items:

What former A+ international star now scams cult fans of his 80's t.v. adventure show for money or sex?

What former A++ U.S. comedian likes her fish pre-smolt?

by Anonymousreply 71November 8, 2020 9:00 PM

I don't visit Blind Gossip anymore. It is obviously run by right-wing nuts and their agenda is obvious. The commenters are horrible racists.

by Anonymousreply 72November 8, 2020 9:32 PM

R71, is the US comedian Whoopi Goldberg? But what does pre-smolt fish mean?

by Anonymousreply 73November 8, 2020 10:52 PM

r73, I'm assuming under 18.

by Anonymousreply 74November 8, 2020 11:08 PM

This is R71 again:

[R73]: answer is yes

[R74]: No, Goldberg's a carnivore that prefers aged beef--far as I know

the comedian made her mark after the 80's; any takers on the actor blind item?

by Anonymousreply 75November 9, 2020 12:03 AM

Hasselhoff for the blind?

by Anonymousreply 76November 9, 2020 12:14 AM

[R71] for ^ : no, this car didn't talk

by Anonymousreply 77November 9, 2020 12:31 AM

Fat Niall Horan is an alcoholic.

by Anonymousreply 78November 9, 2020 12:32 AM

Oooh, Lena Dunham and her sister, is that it?

by Anonymousreply 79November 9, 2020 12:33 AM

[R71] for [R79], that's not even close for the comedian's blind item, if you're answering it. She never had a t.v. series

by Anonymousreply 80November 9, 2020 12:52 AM

R80, R79 was about the comedian who liked underage girls, not about the person with the TV show.

by Anonymousreply 81November 9, 2020 1:38 AM

I’m totally confused.

by Anonymousreply 82November 9, 2020 1:52 AM

[R81], [R82]: sorry for the confusion over that blind item about the female comedian who likes underage girls; I meant she never--unlike Ms. Dunham--had a t.v. show.

btw, [R76], that male adventure star who scams his fans was on t.v. 1985-1989, but the show only had three full seasons.

Is that clearer? from [R80 and R71]

by Anonymousreply 83November 9, 2020 2:30 AM

That origin story about Bill Gates famously dropping out of Harvard to pursue his dreams? Nope. Bill Gates did not dropout of Harvard he was kicked out/told to leave because he acted weird all the time. Notice how he never gives Harvard a dime? This was told to me by a former classmate of his.

by Anonymousreply 84November 9, 2020 3:11 AM

Supposedly from some previous threads:

Dave Navarro has had encounters with men but doesn't consider himself gay or bisexual and allegedly like blood play with women.

Allegedly a younger male actor on either Y&R, GH or Days allegedly has a fetish for socks.

by Anonymousreply 85November 9, 2020 3:52 AM

Dave Navarro was openly bisexual, as far as I remember

by Anonymousreply 86November 9, 2020 5:46 AM

R84, I know you’re just reporting a rumor but Harvard would not tell anyone to leave because they were acting “weird”.

by Anonymousreply 87November 9, 2020 12:12 PM

Just want to add Bill Gates was so brilliant he could’ve gone to any other school if he wanted to and they would’ve taken a chance on him. He doesn’t give money to Harvard because they have a shit ton of it and they don’t need it.

by Anonymousreply 88November 9, 2020 12:13 PM

[quote]What former A++ U.S. comedian likes her fish pre-smolt?

Wanda Sykes?

by Anonymousreply 89November 9, 2020 12:44 PM

Topic of my blind item isn't African-American, [R89]; she's Italian

by Anonymousreply 90November 9, 2020 1:27 PM

Deux Moi reminds me of the late-great Gawker Stalker but with pics sometimes. It is a pain in the ass to read their stories on Instagram though.

by Anonymousreply 91November 9, 2020 1:54 PM

r88 Just stop it.

by Anonymousreply 92November 9, 2020 3:01 PM

Hahahaha, omg, you're not the Jeanine Garofalo troll, R90, are you?

by Anonymousreply 93November 9, 2020 3:04 PM

Who keeps promoting Deaux Moi on here?

And yes, Blind Gossip might have had some decent tips every now and then, but it is run by a Trump-loving cunt. That fawning "blind" she wrote about Connery was laughable.

by Anonymousreply 94November 9, 2020 5:03 PM

Why the fuck should I, r92? Because you posted fake ass stuff that was also stupid?

by Anonymousreply 95November 9, 2020 7:55 PM

[Quote] Who keeps promoting Deaux Moi on here?

I'm seeing it get mentioned more on other gossip sites too. Guess it's the new "it blog" for blind items.

by Anonymousreply 96November 9, 2020 9:52 PM

no, [R90], not a Garofalo troll

by Anonymousreply 97November 9, 2020 10:25 PM

Any Sebastian Stan gossip?

by Anonymousreply 98November 9, 2020 10:28 PM

R98 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 9, 2020 10:32 PM

My guess is Tig Nataro.

by Anonymousreply 100November 9, 2020 10:38 PM

R97 Former comedian???? I don’t know many comedians who stop being comedians. The only VERY famous comedian who switched over to acting and then dropped comedy altogether is Whoopi Goldberg. Or Rosie O’Donnell, maybe? She’d be the only out A++ comedian who no longer does comedy shows, I guess?

by Anonymousreply 101November 10, 2020 3:34 PM

[R101] and [R100], this comedian retired after film of her fight with a heckler went viral two summers ago.

by Anonymousreply 102November 10, 2020 4:23 PM

R102, not infamous cockhound Lisa Lampanelli?

by Anonymousreply 103November 10, 2020 5:42 PM

R102, if these are blind items, how do you know not only who they're about but every detail and aspect of the story?

And if you really know, why don't you just tell us?

by Anonymousreply 104November 10, 2020 9:25 PM

Come on, please post stories about actual celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 105November 10, 2020 10:01 PM

R104 you’re right. Why post these as a blind? We’re all anonymous!

by Anonymousreply 106November 10, 2020 10:28 PM

[R104], [R106] et al, here's what I know:

was nearly one of the women conned by that actor: see related link below; the website isn't written by English speakers and I had hoped entertainment unions or news shows would've exposed him first since--from what I've read on Datalounge--I didn't want the other women's claims dismissed outright due to poor grasp of English.

As for the comedian, the underage person involved deserved her privacy, so I could only report it to powers-that-were at the time--who did nothing. Once that girl was over 18 and I was less afraid of L. suing me, I reported the incident to area police; unfortunately still no punitive action occurred. I decided posting here was a no-brainer once #MeToo began bringing other entertainment figures to trial.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 10, 2020 11:09 PM

Lily Tomlin??

by Anonymousreply 108November 11, 2020 12:54 AM

Trying again...Lea Delaria?

by Anonymousreply 109November 11, 2020 3:02 AM

Neither of those are A++ in my opinion—especially not Delaria, whose biggest claim to fame is Orange is the New Black. But is it supposed to be Lily? No other out lesbian comedian starts with L.

by Anonymousreply 110November 11, 2020 3:48 AM

I guess if we go by Italian heritage, it has to be Lea Delaria? A++, though? Not even close. So did we guess correctly?

by Anonymousreply 111November 11, 2020 3:54 AM

Fuck you with this Blind Item shit. This is a thread on gossip, either spill the beans or die in a grease fire! No one cares about stupid riddles, either name it or get lost.

by Anonymousreply 112November 11, 2020 4:05 AM

R108 There was only the same gossip item about Lily for decades until she came out. Same with Jodie Foster.

by Anonymousreply 113November 11, 2020 4:39 AM

oh get your panties unbunched, [R112]; you're just ticked [R103] got the BI on the comedian right.

by Anonymousreply 114November 11, 2020 11:21 AM

The female comedian is obviously Paula Poundstone.

by Anonymousreply 115November 11, 2020 2:18 PM

Anon. Lesbian has a very unusual idea of what constitutes an A+/++ star.

by Anonymousreply 116November 11, 2020 2:57 PM

I used to have a hot n heavy crush on big Nick Mancuso. And now I see hie is insane.

by Anonymousreply 117November 11, 2020 6:10 PM

He wasn’t very big. Don’t know why I wrote big.

by Anonymousreply 118November 11, 2020 6:11 PM

anon. lesbian, was this a frequent thing for Lampanelli? I have never heard any rumors about her with the ladies. The short hair cut did change her look, but she was not on my radar at all.

by Anonymousreply 119November 11, 2020 11:40 PM

Bill Gates is on the spectrum. He was always odd as a child. His mother, who was very protective, channeled that oddness into computers when he was a teen. His attorney father helped broker the deal that allowed him to buy DOS from the original author/coder and the one that gave Microsoft the software rights for IBM PCs. His mother found and groomed Melinda to be his wife knowing that he would be prey to a bad marriage if left to his own devices.

by Anonymousreply 120November 11, 2020 11:59 PM

R114 so a closeted lesbian or seemingly straight woman to the press who’s been married to men and no one has ever heard of is the A++ comedian who assaulted someone underage. This guessing game was such a waste of time. A++ is Ellen or Rosie O’Donnell, for future reference, not this random woman.

by Anonymousreply 121November 12, 2020 2:30 PM

R121, I would not say Lampanelli is random, especially in the comedy world. Granted, she’s not Ellen to the average “Karen Fraus”, but she was always great at the Comedy Central Roasts.

by Anonymousreply 122November 12, 2020 5:24 PM

One of the male actors currently on soap opera DOOL has been rumored to have fucked several tv executives including male tv executives for years in a desperate attempt to try to expand their acting career beyond soaps.

by Anonymousreply 123November 13, 2020 2:42 AM

[R119], I don't know what prompted her behavior, but there was an old social theory that men or women who were never satisfied enough with any one partner were subconsciously avoiding taboo ones. For myself, one therapist suggested extreme expressions of any emotion are the mind's way of physically venting self-loathing.

by Anonymousreply 124November 13, 2020 5:10 AM

Maybe you should come into the 21st century, she was huge in the comedy and standup world (no pun intended) and at these roasts, that were a big success around the world, she has a degree from Harvard, she insulted big stars and power players harshly directly at the roasts, Jeff Ross or another comedy big shot called her "The Queen of Mean", etc. etc. . And there were no indications at the blinds that the comedian is attracted to prepubescents, also, sexuality is complex, you could simmer down. If you aren't a paid poster or a bot it's pretty sad, and if you are, it's pretty sad, too, of course. And breeders will hate the gays even more if the gay community connects attraction to teenagers with pedophilia, and pushes the strong connection of these two things; dl has such a hysterical dealing with these things.

by Anonymousreply 125November 13, 2020 9:41 AM

To r121

by Anonymousreply 126November 13, 2020 9:41 AM

Wow if Lisa Lampanelli is the biggest celeb gossip we have, that’s really sad.

by Anonymousreply 127November 13, 2020 11:17 AM

Cher goes to a clinic in Bulgaria twice a year for vagina tightening and lengthening. If it wasn't for this procedure, she'd be a mile wide and an inch deep.

by Anonymousreply 128November 13, 2020 11:23 AM

This thread is a disgrace. A DL disgrace. Bring back druggie girl!

by Anonymousreply 129November 13, 2020 11:44 AM

R128, I very much doubt this! The gossip press here is huge, we would have heard!

by Anonymousreply 130November 13, 2020 2:23 PM

R130, remember that Cher has got both "I've Got You Babe" and "Half-Breed" money. That kind of money can buy a lot of silence.

by Anonymousreply 131November 13, 2020 5:36 PM

R129 I miss the good DL sources. Nowadays it's people pushing Enty's bullshit or just straight up pulling things out of their ass.

by Anonymousreply 132November 13, 2020 6:42 PM

Blah blah blah blah blah, yet again, a frau ruined a thread, what a shocker.

Get this through your thick skull, annoying frau-dyke, A+++ means someone whose name is recognizable by everyone, like Rosie, Ellen or Whoopi. Some unknown closet case no one ever heard of is not even C+ let alone A.

by Anonymousreply 133November 15, 2020 1:58 AM

"His mother [Bill Gates'] found and groomed Melinda to be his wife knowing that he would be prey to a bad marriage if left to his own devices."

A nugget of real gossip lost amid pointless squabbles!

by Anonymousreply 134November 15, 2020 5:19 AM

"I'm in the film industry on the West Coast"

Okay, but we still need tp in the ladies room. Chop-chop, Consuela!

by Anonymousreply 135November 15, 2020 5:34 AM

r135, Oh Honey, I'm Red Zone, as are are you. that's why I get tested 3x/week, because of your maskless face.

by Anonymousreply 136November 15, 2020 1:52 PM

Jesse Eisenberg is an aspies asshole with zero empathy. He got Bruce Willis fired from Cafe Society and Sharon Stone fired from American Ultra because — God Forbid — they were having trouble with remembering dialogue. He should be so lucky as to still be working at their age and with full mental capacity.

by Anonymousreply 137November 15, 2020 2:39 PM

Bruce Willis is hardly elderly R137.

by Anonymousreply 138November 15, 2020 3:05 PM

74 is elderly.

by Anonymousreply 139November 15, 2020 3:17 PM

Willis is 65.

by Anonymousreply 140November 15, 2020 3:20 PM

r123 Eric Martsolf. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 141November 15, 2020 3:53 PM

Well that's not working out too well for him. He has some credits outside of Days but nothing high profile.

by Anonymousreply 142November 15, 2020 4:16 PM

R133 That’s low to attack another member of the LGBT community using derogatory slurs.

Moving on, who has some real gossip? I see people in here supposedly on film sets—tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 143November 15, 2020 5:19 PM

Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis breaking up reminded me of someone in one of the Weinstein threads making a convincing case that she the woman in a series of blind items about an actress who set-up women to be raped by the whale.

by Anonymousreply 144November 15, 2020 5:22 PM

She's the woman, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 145November 15, 2020 5:23 PM

Olivia Wilde bugs. She just does. Too many doors have been opened for her by lusting dykes. Booksmart was an overrated pastiche of every teen movie ever made.

by Anonymousreply 146November 15, 2020 5:39 PM

Yeah, Olivia Wilde bugs. She's flat and unconvincing in everything I've seen her in, she's neither attractive nor photogenic, and she doesn't go away even though she's got nothing to offer. ' Nothing to offer the public anyway, I've always assumed she has a relationship with someone powerful, because nothing else explains her career.

by Anonymousreply 147November 15, 2020 5:50 PM

R146 and R147

" A New York-based tabloid journalist told me recently that a model friend of his encountered Weinstein at a North American film festival a few years ago. According to her story, Weinstein told her that if she wanted to act, she should come to his office—at which point he proposed a threesome between the two of them and Olivia Wilde. (The model declined both the threesome and the meeting, and, fearing retribution from the famously vindictive Weinstein, has so far declined to go on the record with the story.)"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 15, 2020 6:07 PM

R146 & R147

And:

"CARA Delevingne has become the latest star to accuse Harvey Weinstein of sexually harassing her as she claimed he tried to force himself on her. The model-turned-actress said after meeting the Hollywood producer at a restaurant, he asked her to come up to his hotel room where another woman was waiting."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149November 15, 2020 6:09 PM

I wonder if Sudeikis knew?

by Anonymousreply 150November 15, 2020 7:50 PM

Bruce Willis (as of maybe 4 years ago) is legendary for not remembering his lines. He needs a giant cue card poster with his lines on it off screen.

Olivia in person has a ton of charisma. I worked with her during her OC time (but not on OC), and even then, her agents were telling us that she was going to be the next big thing. She haaaaaaaaaaaated Misha. Very canny woman.

by Anonymousreply 151November 15, 2020 8:14 PM

[Quote] Jesse Eisenberg is an aspies asshole with zero empathy. He got Bruce Willis fired from Cafe Society and Sharon Stone fired from American Ultra because — God Forbid — they were having trouble with remembering dialogue.

Well isn't Bruce known for being an asshole too?

[Quote] She haaaaaaaaaaaated Misha. Very canny woman.

Did anyone on The OC like Mischa? 😄

by Anonymousreply 152November 16, 2020 3:26 AM

R18 and R28 back again. Just a quick update on the situation from people I know on TV and film sets.

Apparently this week they are beginning to introduce rapid Covid tests, which can get results within like 10 minutes to an hour. This should help a bit to cut the risk of a spread on set, but it's not as accurate as the regular test, so mistakes can still occur. They felt better that this was being implemented, as productions were ordering something like hundreds of thousands of tests, but I still wouldn't feel comfortable because of the lack of social distancing and consistent mask wearing on set.

by Anonymousreply 153November 16, 2020 4:28 AM

It's been whispered about sexy Indian actor Siddharth Malhotra giving up his hole to that queen Akshay Kumar casting couch.

by Anonymousreply 154November 16, 2020 5:10 AM

R14, that shit with Leslie fawning over Colin was simply not funny.

And if a guy had done it to a girl, he'd have been fired.

Never thought Leslie was funny and, at times, she couldn't even get one line out without breaking. She bitched about the Emmys being boring, but at that point all viewers were seeing was a Schitt's Creek sweep. I guess she didn't like that show?

by Anonymousreply 155November 16, 2020 6:06 AM

Jesse Eisenberg doesn't have enough clout to get the craft services guy fired let alone a co-star.

by Anonymousreply 156November 16, 2020 6:16 AM

A guy on the Risk podcast talked about seeing an Oscar on a client’s mantlepiece while working as a hooker in London. He said the guy lived quite far out of London, was skeezy and unattractive, is probably dead by now and won the Oscar for directing a movie in the 80s. Any ideas who it could be?

by Anonymousreply 157November 16, 2020 7:20 AM

I had to look up who the hell Lisa Lampanelli is. I’m sorry I did.

by Anonymousreply 158November 16, 2020 7:43 AM

R157 The only British director to win an Oscar for directing in the 1980s was Richard Attenborough and I can't imagine it was hime. The guy probably won an Oscar for something else.

by Anonymousreply 159November 16, 2020 7:55 AM

It could also be for directing a short film, a cartoon, or a documentary.

by Anonymousreply 160November 16, 2020 8:45 AM

He wasn’t necessarily British. The hooker told the audience they’d definitely be familiar with the film.

by Anonymousreply 161November 16, 2020 9:04 AM

r153, I posted this on the Armie thread (because someone was speculating why he was tested so often:

For film/tv, they make talent and the people who attend to them (Makeup/hair/wardrobe/camera/director/DP are all considered, "Red Zone") take 2-3 PCR tests the week prior to filming, then a rapidish test (10-45 min result) on the day(s) of shooting. Some productions will still make you take 3 PCR tests a week while shooting. One of the productions that I'm on now only does 1 PCR test a week, with daily rapid tests, and apparently we had someone test positive during the weekend (they won't tell me which department, but it's not "Red Zone", so I'm surmising it's the office), and we are continuing on.

by Anonymousreply 162November 16, 2020 11:01 AM

-Clive Davis likes young black boys.

-Ashley Judd is a pill-popper.

-Mariah Carey's man Bryan Tanaka is gay.

-Adrien Brody has a fetish for very skinny women. He likes anorexia porn and dates skinny women, who he encourages to lose more weight.

-David Lynch cheated on his then-partner, Mary Sweeney with Laura Harring.

-James Woods had a one-sided feud with DL fave Susan Sarandon, mostly based on the fact that people dare consider her attractive, when she's over the age of 20. He would apparently just randomly go off about how "old and ugly" she is to people. Yes, I know how ridiculous this sounds, and I was skeptical of it, until I saw an old Movieline interview he did where totally unprompted he said that she "ruined the world" by having kids in her 40s.

-I may have mentioned this is a previous thread, but Woods has a history of gaslighting women. He did it to Sean Young, who wasn't stable before he dated her, but he certainly didn't help things.

by Anonymousreply 163November 16, 2020 3:55 PM

Thank you, R163.

Has James Woods looked in the mirror??? He really is nasty.

by Anonymousreply 164November 16, 2020 4:16 PM

I think that James Woods is one of those straight men who hates women. When gays hate women, it's usually because we have little use for them, or they invade our spaces. Straight men that hate women, don't think of them of human beings.

by Anonymousreply 165November 16, 2020 5:08 PM

James Woods has a huge cock. Like cartoonishly huge and he has let men suck it to get roles. r163 - a blind bat could tell you Tanaka liked cock.

by Anonymousreply 166November 16, 2020 5:26 PM

I like cock.

by Anonymousreply 167November 16, 2020 10:32 PM

More proof that Blind Gossip is controlled by rightwing freaks... they control which comments get published. Read the comments on this blind item and tell me you aren't scared for America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 17, 2020 11:05 PM

More!

-Eva Longoria dealt drugs to fellow students while in college.

-Brandon Davis got a string of girls (including Mischa Barton) hooked on drugs.

-Naomi Campbell has sticky fingers when it comes to fashion shoots and runway shows.

-Kelly Ripa stays skinny thanks to a ridiculous low-cal diet and obsessive exercise, but she also has cheat days where she binges and purges.

-Erik von Detten and Shaun Sipos hooked up on the set of Complete Savages.

-Aaron Sorkin is still hung up on Kristin Chenoweth. He has compared all his subsequent girlfriends to her.

-Nicole Kidman and Steven Bing hooked up.

by Anonymousreply 169November 17, 2020 11:35 PM

This is old but... does the rumor that Nicole Kidman miscarried Ewan McGregor's baby have any merit? It's brought up over and over as though it's fact, but I don't know where it originated. Was it something TC's team leaked during the divorce?

by Anonymousreply 170November 18, 2020 12:11 AM

R170 She admitted having had a miscarriage.

by Anonymousreply 171November 18, 2020 1:19 AM

R170 The whole miscarriage thing was bullshit by the TC team and Kidman was happy to comply. She and McGregor have never slept together. Friends yes, but nothing more.

by Anonymousreply 172November 18, 2020 1:24 AM

Does anyone have any soap star gossip? Anything about Chad Brannon, Maurice Bernard, James Patrick Stuart or Roger Howarth, in particular?

by Anonymousreply 173November 18, 2020 8:21 PM

Any Josh O'Connor gossip?

by Anonymousreply 174November 18, 2020 11:11 PM

Apparently Jaeden Martell (formerly Lieberher) strung along a boy who had a crush on him (out of curiosity, I guess), but didn't let him get to first base. Also heard that he fucked a woman in her 30s.

by Anonymousreply 175November 19, 2020 12:41 AM

WHO?!

by Anonymousreply 176November 19, 2020 9:51 AM

R176 he was Bill in IT 2017/2019.

I sincerely hope a 30-year-old woman did not sleep with jfc. But seeing how many older women drool over his co-star Finn Wolfhard I can sadly believe it.

by Anonymousreply 177November 19, 2020 5:51 PM

Eva Langoria is still shady.

So is Arsenio Hall.

by Anonymousreply 178November 19, 2020 7:16 PM

[quote]Cher goes to a clinic in Bulgaria twice a year for vagina tightening and lengthening.

Maybe this sounds scandalous to Americans but in France (just to give one example), all women are entitled to attend vagina tightening classes, free of charge, after pregnancy as part of the basic government health care plan.

The idea that Cher would have to go to Bulgaria for this is ludicrous.

by Anonymousreply 179November 19, 2020 7:54 PM

Thanks R177. Some of these non-household names need a short resume included.

by Anonymousreply 180November 19, 2020 11:46 PM

[Quote] all women are entitled to attend vagina tightening classes, free of charge, after pregnancy as part of the basic government health care plan.

That's a great idea!

by Anonymousreply 181November 20, 2020 6:39 AM

Ok I dunno if true or not but I just read Kubrik and Hitchcock engaged in casting couch antics w their actresses.

I had a lot of respect for them and it just really disturbed me to read. It really is everywhere isn't it !

by Anonymousreply 182November 20, 2020 7:09 AM

Johnny Depp pays a sound guy to feed him his lines through an ear piece.

by Anonymousreply 183November 20, 2020 7:16 AM

R179 What’s a vagina tightening class? You mean they do kegel exercises?

by Anonymousreply 184November 20, 2020 7:45 AM

Is there anyone in Hollywood that hasn't has to use the casting couch?

by Anonymousreply 185November 20, 2020 11:07 PM

R185 Steve Buscemi

by Anonymousreply 186November 20, 2020 11:12 PM

[quote]What’s a vagina tightening class? You mean they do kegel exercises?

Um, I'm a gay guy and prefer not to ask too many questions about this but here's an old article about it (kegels are definitely part of it).

Sorry about hijacking the gossip thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 20, 2020 11:57 PM

I second Steve Buscemi. That man is pure talent.

by Anonymousreply 188November 21, 2020 1:41 AM

I need to add another thing about the Covid testing. My cousin is doing a HBO max TV show right now. And he told me every actor has had to take a pay cut.

by Anonymousreply 189November 21, 2020 2:01 AM

R189 - That sucks. Which show? Unless you can’t say...

by Anonymousreply 190November 21, 2020 2:08 AM

R189 is it a superhero show?

by Anonymousreply 191November 21, 2020 9:26 AM

(R189) No, it is not. But I think it is happening to a lot of movies and shows. To pay for the Covid testing and precautions. The money has to come from somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 192November 21, 2020 10:20 AM

R192 - I was actually wondering that the other day - how many budgets have been affected by COVID and how many people (not just actors) have had to take pay cuts. I’ve also wondered how many actors and production people have left the industry entirely.

by Anonymousreply 193November 21, 2020 2:22 PM

R193 I wonder that myself. I knew someone who worked HR for a major movie studio in LA and had to personally fire over 500 people in the economic recession in 2008. It was soul crushing and this person left the job and moved back home to another state to start over with a new career.

by Anonymousreply 194November 21, 2020 2:41 PM

R189, I feel so sorry for them. Are they working for $25,000 / week now?

by Anonymousreply 195November 21, 2020 3:00 PM

R194 - That’s sad. I know the entertainment industry isn’t “essential”, but I feel bad for the good people who lose their jobs.

R189 - Is your cousin optimistic about the show, despite the cuts? I can only imagine the anxiety everyone must be feeling.

by Anonymousreply 196November 21, 2020 3:35 PM

r196, Gov. Newsom had deemed the film/tv workers as "essential", so we get to keep working through the mini-lockdown. I'm currently working on 2 HBO shows (one just went on hiatus, the other is a pilot), and indeed, we're working 1 or 2 tiers lower than we usually do (but HBO is notorious for paying lower tiers regardless). The "10 hours a day" rule is a joke- if anything it's worse (Red Notice was doing 7 day weeks). But at least we're working. I didn't work at all between Feb. 1 to mid Oct.

by Anonymousreply 197November 21, 2020 4:09 PM

R197 - Thanks for sharing - great that you’re now working. Wow, I would have thought HBO paid better.

by Anonymousreply 198November 21, 2020 4:18 PM

David Crosby was the sperm donor for Melissa Etheridge's son who died of an overdose

by Anonymousreply 199November 21, 2020 4:29 PM

[quote] I knew someone who worked HR for a major movie studio in LA and had to personally fire over 500 people in the economic recession in 2008. It was soul crushing and this person left the job and moved back home to another state to start over with a new career.

What a great premise for a sitcom!

by Anonymousreply 200November 21, 2020 4:40 PM

R197 I'm glad you're working too; I just had a couple days of work this past week, and I haven't worked since March. I just heard about this 10-hour rule last night, after some of us worked 12+.

Tested us 3xs this week too; the first test I had to go on my own to a studio, then the other 2 were prior to being on the set. Everyone keeps complaining about how inaccurate these tests are, but we have no choice, unless we want to stay home.

It's difficult adjusting to the new rules in place, but if we want to keep on working...

by Anonymousreply 201November 21, 2020 9:45 PM

Ah r201, I'm Red Zone as well, but have to wear the most PPE in the crew.

by Anonymousreply 202November 21, 2020 10:28 PM

My friend did the catering for American Idol, but they don't do that now so they have her working Mask Duty. She makes sure everyone is adhering to policy.

by Anonymousreply 203November 21, 2020 10:39 PM

Back in 2012, some lesbians I know who worked on the crew of the new DALLAS said that Josh Henderson was obviously gay. They said he treated them like "family," not "work family."

by Anonymousreply 204November 21, 2020 10:39 PM

r204 that can't be true he dated ashely simpson!!

by Anonymousreply 205November 21, 2020 10:58 PM

R197 When is Euphoria coming back?

by Anonymousreply 206November 21, 2020 11:08 PM

r206, I don't know. HBO produces (which is basically funding) a lot of shows, but almost all productions are under different production companies (which do the physical production), and can film at any studio, so you don't get any gossip about other productions because you're not on a lot.

by Anonymousreply 207November 22, 2020 12:16 AM

t doesn't make sense for streaming shows to cut salaries, streaming is the big entertinament industry growth field!

No, it's the big-budget movies that have to drastically cut costs, with the loss of movie theaters and decline in attendance for those that are open, Hollywood can no longer spend $200 million to get a film and expect to get a billion back. The film industry at least has got to cut costs sharply, so no more $20 mil paychecks for slackers like Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 208November 22, 2020 1:49 AM

Look at how much money Wonder Woman is going to lose.

by Anonymousreply 209November 22, 2020 2:48 AM

[Quote] Back in 2012, some lesbians I know who worked on the crew of the new DALLAS said that Josh Henderson was obviously gay. They said he treated them like "family," not "work family."

I wonder if Josh and Jesse swapped stories about having to fuck Marc for a role on DH.

by Anonymousreply 210November 22, 2020 4:11 AM

Tom Hardy supposedly has a footwear fetish. He's not the only celebrity to have one.

by Anonymousreply 211November 24, 2020 10:33 AM

I think Josh may be bi. He really came onto a slutty looking friend of mine with massive breast implants and wouldn’t leave her alone.

by Anonymousreply 212November 24, 2020 11:15 AM

r212

I was switching between two different threads and thought you were talking about Joshua Rush...(Though I guess he's bi as well)

by Anonymousreply 213November 24, 2020 10:11 PM

R212 does your friend know you think she's slutty?

by Anonymousreply 214November 24, 2020 10:35 PM

I heard the Cher is dead, and they are just keeping her body alive with machines to make money off of her reputation.

by Anonymousreply 215November 25, 2020 1:23 AM

A male actor on Desperate Housewives ( he is a main cast ) has been known to be very lazy and doesn't like to do any chores. He is also too lazy that he doesn't want to shower. So, he hired his male assistant to take care of that.

In shower, he would sit on a stool and his assistant will start washing him from his head, his chest to his ass, cock and feet. After shower, he will have the assistance making sure he is clean. In order to ensure his assistant doing a good job cleaning cock, he will ask the assistant to suck it. Of course sometimes he got aroused and suddenly put his assistant on the floor and proceed to fuck him. He trained this young assistant so well that his sphincter tighten everytime this TV star shove it all the way in.

How do I know? His wife has been telling his friend. Apparently, she found it amusing.

by Anonymousreply 216November 25, 2020 4:22 AM

R216 is it Karl??

by Anonymousreply 217November 25, 2020 9:06 AM

Juicy! I was going to say Jesse but it says he is a main cast member. So either Carlos, Tom Scavo or Mike Delfino?

by Anonymousreply 218November 25, 2020 10:35 AM

[quote] Erik von Detten and Shaun Sipos hooked up on the set of Complete Savages.

F.i.n.a.l.l.y something we can use.

Though watching that show it came across like EvD was more interested in Evan Ellingson.

And knowing EvD has hooked up with guys makes one wonder which other male co-stars he went with. Maybe Shiloh Strong on DINOTOPIA? Or Trevor Fehrman on ODD MAN OUT? Robert Schwartzman from THE PRINCESS DIARIES?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219November 25, 2020 10:53 AM

Has anyone on here ever tried to contact Entry or Blind Glossip with a scoop?

by Anonymousreply 220November 27, 2020 12:21 AM

Michael Strahan was once accused of having sex with another man.

by Anonymousreply 221November 27, 2020 7:53 AM

What's the deal with Jacob elodlrdi. The guy creeps me out.

by Anonymousreply 222November 27, 2020 2:29 PM

This is old enough I don't think anybody will mind me sharing:

1. A friend of a friend slept with Scarlett Johansson when she was still married to Ryan Reynolds. He was just some guy who worked at a computer store, so kudos to ScarJo for not being a snob (i can't remember if I shared this on this thread or a different one).

2. The above friend worked on The Dark Knight. Didn't really have anything bad to say about anybody except Christian Bale - he was rude, and she'd met him several times before this and he was shitty to her then as well. Heath Ledger was nice and funny.

3. Same friend swears Leo DiCaprio checked her out pretty hard at a party in New York. She's a pretty hot blonde but I always assumed he was gay, lol.

by Anonymousreply 223November 27, 2020 8:21 PM

Jon Hamm’s PR girlfriend is using him as a sugar daddy. She hasn’t worked in 3 years. Makes him buy trips for her, sister and roommate. Her sister Alexa tells everybody that Jon would buy her anything. And doesn’t care if he cheats on her.

by Anonymousreply 224November 28, 2020 11:35 AM

Anna is also enabling Jon’s his drinking and drug problem.

by Anonymousreply 225November 28, 2020 11:38 AM

R220 I emailed Enty a blind a few years ago, and it was published a few days later! It was so surprising to see my own words on that website. It got a lot of comments too..........over a hundred!

by Anonymousreply 226November 28, 2020 12:18 PM

R7 I used to work for Warren Buffett. He somehow managed to have 3 kids with his first wife but doubt he had sex with anyone else. He’s so lame his first wife had to find him his second wife. The guy is in the autism spectrum. No way in hell is he paying millions to support bastard kids.

He’s not a bad guy. He and Bill Gates are friends because they’re a lot alike—no clue how to operate in the social world.

by Anonymousreply 227November 28, 2020 12:25 PM

[220] Yes, I've fed several blind items/scoops to both Blind Gossip and Enty. Blind Gossip got back to me with a few questions but Enty just posted it without getting back to me. Enty did qualify my scoops by saying they were from a reader.

by Anonymousreply 228November 28, 2020 12:35 PM

[quote]When is Euphoria coming back?

HBO funded the production of two special episodes to bridge the gap between season 1 and the yet-to-be-filmed season 2.

A new episode debuts Sunday, December 6. It will pick up where season 1 left off, when Rue, a recovering addict, was left by Jules at a train station and wound up relapsing. The episode will follow Rue as she celebrates Christmas and will also star actor Colman Domingo, who appeared in season 1.

A premiere date and synopsis for the second bonus episode is still TBD.

by Anonymousreply 229November 28, 2020 12:48 PM

[R182} I doubt Hitchcock used the casting couch, per se; he was far too neurotic and afraid. He was well known to fixate on his type, the icy blond princess (Doris Day, Janet Leigh, Kim Novak, Grace Kelly, Eva Marie Saint, Tippi Hedrin) and certainly harassed them, especially Hedrin, whom he drove to a breakdown I doubt he woud have been able to perform sexually with any of them, and only Novak and Hedrin were not already stars.

by Anonymousreply 230November 28, 2020 3:09 PM

r221 - that was by his ex-wife who caught him in bed with his bff. It was by his ex-wife Jean Muggli. She accused him of abusing her and sleeping with his male BFF - some Doctor.

by Anonymousreply 231November 28, 2020 3:42 PM

(Secondhand gossip in blind item form):

Several years ago, a famous actress was having an affair with a married director. She was single at the time and knew that he wasn’t, however, he insisted his marriage was effectively over and once filming wrapped, he’d file for divorce.

The director is crazy talented and charismatic, but friends of the actress finally got her to wake up and not get involved in a bunch of unnecessary drama. Unfortunately, within weeks of her pursuing a relationship with someone else, she found out she was pregnant by the director. She was upfront with him and fine with raising the kid on her own, but the director came clean with his wife and was hoping to start fresh with the actress.

The actress stood firm and resisted all offers from the director to be a part of her and her kid’s lives. She ended up marrying the guy she had moved on with early on in the pregnancy, and eventually married him. Meanwhile, the director’s wife filed for divorce and moved on with her life as well, even though he scrambled to salvage things once his original plan fell through.

by Anonymousreply 232November 28, 2020 8:36 PM

R224 ugh. What a joke. Sad Don Draper, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 233November 28, 2020 9:12 PM

Speaking of casting couch stories, years ago, someone posted on here that Brett Ratner propositioned extras and he gave speaking parts to those who said yes AND made sure their scenes weren't cut. I remember this because a DLer said that they were going to watch all of Ratner's films to try to figure out which bit part actresses he banged, and another commented that was "probably the only entertainment value that you could get out of a Ratner film." It was just such a delightfully bitchy comment that it has always stuck with me.

During #metoo The LA Times published a story about Ratner, where a woman said she was an extra in one of his movies and he offered her a speaking role in exchange for sex.

by Anonymousreply 234November 28, 2020 10:04 PM

R232 That isn't a lot to go on as there are a zillion actresses and directors in Hollywood. Give us hints as to what type of director he is (an action director like Michael Bay or an arty director like David Lynch?) or when this was (the 80s? 90s? 2000?).

by Anonymousreply 235November 28, 2020 10:06 PM

R234 Zhang and Rosalyn's name has been mentioned on previous threads. Kind of taints the Rush Hour movies.

by Anonymousreply 236November 28, 2020 10:38 PM

Why does Ratner never talk about the mother of his two children? Is her newborn son his too?

by Anonymousreply 237November 28, 2020 10:45 PM

R236 I believe it. If you look at Roselyn Sanchez's filmography, she went from bit parts in movies and episodic TV roles to third billed in Rush Hour 2 overnight.

by Anonymousreply 238November 28, 2020 10:47 PM

R238 but why Zhang? She was already getting attention for Crouching Tiger.

by Anonymousreply 239November 28, 2020 10:52 PM

R232 is about Natalie Portman and Aronofsky

by Anonymousreply 240November 28, 2020 11:06 PM

Aronofsky has never been married.

by Anonymousreply 241November 28, 2020 11:25 PM

R234 ugh. I mean, I was never gonna forgive him for X-MEN 3, anyway, but still.

by Anonymousreply 242November 28, 2020 11:29 PM

Fuck blind items, stop flooding this thread with stupid guessing games.

by Anonymousreply 243November 28, 2020 11:36 PM

I'm [R277] who worked for a Warren Buffett company. Don't have a lot of tea on the guy, but I'm bored so might as well spill the little I have (Part 1--Part 2 is in post below):

I was an executive at one of Buffett's bigger companies. You'd recognize the name. Berkshire Hathaway owns or is majority stakeholder in many holding companies as well as direct owner of others. BH owns/is major shareholder of a bunch of businesses that might surprise you: Dairy Queen, Fruit of the Loom, Sees Candies, Kirby Vacuums, Ginzu knives, Duracell. Plus tons of huge companies you've probably never heard of.

But BH itself is super small. It has only a handful of staff and is based in Omaha, which is where Warren lives in a pretty ordinary house. I've been to it. It's a stucco house probably built in the 40s. Nice for Omaha, but average for anywhere else. From what I remember, it was surrounded by a simple iron gate--nothing obtrusive. Though I'm sure there was plenty of security hidden on the property. I think he's lived there forever--certainly before he became a renowned investor.

I would go the Berkshire Hathaway Annual meeting every year. When I started going, it was a big nothing. Just a typical stockholders meeting. Now it enormous. It's held in a convention center, that was built largely for the meeting. Lots of celebrities go. I've met a bunch of them, but will tell those stories later.

Anyway, over the years, I got close to Buffet's chief assistant. She was around my age--blue collar gal who started working for him after high school and became his gate keeper. She was respected and feared because she completely controlled access to him. And she relished the control! Got a little big for her britches. For some reason, she loved me and would call me before every BH board meeting to see if I needed anything special. But it would just be an excuse to fill me in on all the BH gossip.

She worked for Buffett for decades. They were so close he walked her down the aisle at her wedding. (I was invited!) And then, suddenly, she was fired. Can't remember the details. She did something mildly shady, but not really bad or criminal. Something like using his name to get some small perk. However, she had made so many enemies through her power plays, she was fired. Not by Buffett--I seem to remember she was fired by his daughter, who did not like her one bit. She was absolutely crushed. Called Buffett to plead her case. He wouldn't take her call and never spoke to her again. She still calls me occasionally. Divorced, sad, and seems to have fallen into the bottle. But she's got BH A shares, so ok financially.

To me, that's what Warren Buffett is in a nutshell. He can project a somewhat friendly and approachable image, but has zero human attachments. He's "loyal" just because he can't be bothered to drop people himself. If someone else drops them for him, he doesn't put up a fight. I really liked his business partner, Charlie Munger, who was not much of a public figure, but a very sweet man. He's close to 100 and still going strong(ish).

Buffett only cares about business. A total pragmatist. But weirdly, doesn't seem to care about money in terms of personal comfort. I had to present to him on a number of occasions, and during the presentations he was like a robot--no response to my attempts at charm/humor. Although Charlie Munger would always laugh at my jokes. But outside of business meetings, Buffett would seek me out at social gatherings and point out to whoever I was talking to that I give the most entertaining presentations of any of his execs. He reminded me of a politician who could turn on the charm for a couple minutes before disappearing to a smokey backroom to plot a world takeover. Though, there's no evilness about his. But no real humanness, either. A benevolent robot.

by Anonymousreply 244November 29, 2020 1:13 AM

[R244]--part 2 post:

I knew all three of Warren Buffett's kids. The boys are completely dull, although one is an "artist." The daughter is cold, humorless, and kind of a bitch. I always assumed it was because she's insecure. She ain't a looker and has no personality. But! I LOVED Buffett's sister Doris. Just loved her. She died this year. Very attractive and lots of fun. Devoted to charity work--and not bullshit charities. Things she really cared about. She loved animals and did a lot of work with the humane society. Always made a point of seeking me out when I was in Omaha. I really liked his first wife, too. She was a frustrated actress-type stuck in Omaha, and pissed that her husband had no interest in traveling or spending their dough. Knew that Buffett would not be able to function without her, so arranged for him to marry an acquaintance of hers. The second wife is a nothing, but nice. Pretty sure they lived together for a long time before he got around to marrying her.

My last year at my company, my parents asked if they could go the the BH meeting with me. All the rooms book way in advance, so I called up Buffett's assistant (the one who eventually got fired), and she bumped some big shot from one of the conventional center suites so that my parents didn't have far to walk. Then told me to make sure my parents were in the room at a certain time before the day of the meeting, but didn't tell me why. At the appointed hour, Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger arrived in a large golf cart, driven by Buffet's assistant. They told my parents to jump on and drove them to the convention center, which was being set up before the Annual Meeting. Many of their companies, including mine, were in the process of constructing our large booths with lots of give away products for the shareholders. They took them to every booth and told my mom to take whatever products she wanted. The last booth they stopped at was mine. My parents were literally covered in swag. I was so stunned and touched, I broke out in tears.

Buffett then told them what a loss it was that I was leaving the company. It sounded fairly scripted, but it even made my dad cry. Then he and Charlie took a picture with me and my parents. My dad blew it up to poster size and framed it, which was both sweet and embarrassing. My parents died a couple years later. My dad told me shortly before he died that it was one of the highlights of his life.

by Anonymousreply 245November 29, 2020 1:14 AM

That’s a wonderful story, r244/245. Thanks for posting!

by Anonymousreply 246November 29, 2020 1:41 AM

Yes, I do. I work from home and I share a wood fence with an upscale boutique resort that has less than 15 rooms in Palm Springs. My desk is 9' from where they sit and go all Ari with their conversations outside their room.

by Anonymousreply 247November 29, 2020 2:06 AM

r245 had a similar experience with a very large tech ceo - Told my father how great I was and yadda yadda yadda and ended how sad it was I was leaving. My dad, god love him, didn't miss a beat and said "Well you could offer him more money to stay if you like him so much." The CEO was all nervous laughing and looked at me like "please help me out here." I let him swing for a min because it was the truth. If they offered me money to stay I would have stayed.

by Anonymousreply 248November 29, 2020 2:50 AM

R244 and R248 Can you start a thread on tips to be a corporate executive? I have always wondered if its like the Hunger Games to stay on top at a large company.

by Anonymousreply 249November 29, 2020 4:31 AM

^ and recipes for corn chowder.

by Anonymousreply 250November 29, 2020 4:57 AM

R238, I'd forget about Sanchez and Zhang and take a look at the actresses playing Girl in car (1), Girl in car (2), Club Hostess, Heaven on Earth Hostess, Heaven on Earth Hostess (2), and, who can forget, Karaoke Singer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251November 29, 2020 5:59 AM

R251 i know one of them is Maggie Q. And that doesn't surprise me because of her links to the triad.

by Anonymousreply 252November 29, 2020 9:59 AM

[quote] There is also rumors that NBC has other hidden skeletons that it doesn't want to ever get out.

Like the number of illegitimate children the NBC peacock has fathered.

by Anonymousreply 253November 29, 2020 10:12 AM

R249 do whatever you have to, to ensure a steady flow of profits. That is the best way to remain a successful corporate CEO.

by Anonymousreply 254November 29, 2020 1:09 PM

[quote]I was told that Blindgossip vets their items so carefully

Check some of their historical claims. e.g. This one from 2019, which implies RM's relationship was "a lie", suggests their gossip is as reliable as DLs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 29, 2020 1:27 PM

r254 - not really. I was never a CEO - but i can tell you getting to exec level is not hard just work. My company promoted from within and required an mba, but they paid for me to get it. Once I got my MBA I applied for the fast track program. I was accepted and given management position in a department I had no knowledge about - sink or swim method. I found treating people fairly, listenening to their problems and solving them made for a good manager. My department thrived so I was promoted to director. The funny thing is - people won't admit it but the higher up you go, the less work you actually do. As a director I am really tasked with making sure we are ahead of the curve in technology. (I work in IT). What is important is I have good people around me. Hiring is my biggest problem. Finding qualified candidates is hard. I have been lucky I don't gloss over older candidates, but even then It is hard to find people.

by Anonymousreply 256November 29, 2020 1:29 PM

[quote]The funny thing is - people won't admit it but the higher up you go, the less work you actually do.

I've worked in corporate communications and interacted frequently with C-suiters-- and boy, is this true.

by Anonymousreply 257November 29, 2020 2:36 PM

Me too, r257, worked in corporate communications for years and in my experience, everything caters to them. They’re provided briefing books, first class service, whatever they need. And everyone jumps to attention whenever they request the tiniest thing.

by Anonymousreply 258November 29, 2020 3:03 PM

This is a thread for celebrity gossip go measure your limp dicks and your boring corporate existence elsewhere, assholes.

by Anonymousreply 259November 30, 2020 12:36 AM

R259, what bee got in your bonnet?

by Anonymousreply 260November 30, 2020 1:02 AM

R249 one of the things I admired about Warren Buffett was that he said he’d never hire anyone with an MBA. Couldn’t agree more. Every mBA exec I ever worked with was a complete incompetent. I rose through the ranks at my company until I was CEO. Never aspired to it. But I was clever, a very hard worker, and always championed and nurtured my staff. I found that a lot of assholes make it to the exec level, but rarely last long. They’re the people who are always getting pressured to leave after a couple years and end up at the same position at another company.

by Anonymousreply 261November 30, 2020 1:03 AM

Someone should start a thread about corporate culture and the ins and outs of it. It's very interesting but a little off topic for the thread.

by Anonymousreply 262November 30, 2020 1:34 AM

What happened to this thread? It’s been held hostage.

by Anonymousreply 263November 30, 2020 2:19 AM

Can we get back to me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264November 30, 2020 3:07 AM

Okay back to celeb gossip. Henrey Cavill carried on a relationship with Zack Snyder - so much so that when Snyder left the franchise Cavill was no longer going to be Superman. Now that Snyder was back in good graces, Cavill was Superman again.

by Anonymousreply 265November 30, 2020 3:25 AM

R265 first, I don’t think Snyder is gay. Cavill yes, no doubt. Second, I heard that Snyder can’t stand him.

by Anonymousreply 266November 30, 2020 4:56 AM

R256 Please give me a job or money! I am willing to do everything (even sexual)!

by Anonymousreply 267November 30, 2020 10:08 AM

[Quote] Now that Snyder was back in good graces, Cavill was Superman again.

Is he though?

[Quote] Second, I heard that Snyder can’t stand him.

I got the opposite vibe from their interactions when filming behind the scenes.

by Anonymousreply 268November 30, 2020 10:24 AM

President Xi is intersex.

by Anonymousreply 269November 30, 2020 11:38 AM

R265 and R266 Synder's not gay. By all accounts, he's very much in love with his wife. Which is itself surprising, because his type of director (Michael Bay, Brett Batner, etc) tends to be very bro-y.

He also has a reputation for being one of the nicest directors, which is also surprising for the same reason.

Too bad his films aren't very good.

by Anonymousreply 270November 30, 2020 12:29 PM

Sure, Jan.🤦‍♂️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271November 30, 2020 3:08 PM

lol R271 she??? Women??? Lmao

by Anonymousreply 272November 30, 2020 3:25 PM

Deuxmoi is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 273November 30, 2020 4:36 PM

I agree. ANYBODY can post anything and send it to Deuxmoi and they'll put it up--no vetting, no questions--voila.

by Anonymousreply 274November 30, 2020 4:38 PM

r268 - Synder is married - has kids too - reason he left Justice League - his daughter committed suicide. His wife confronted him and said family or Cavill, and if you choose the other it will be very messy and very public. He chose family. Stepped down. Snyder is very bro ish - but Cavill is just his type. Or was.

by Anonymousreply 275December 1, 2020 11:48 PM

[Quote] his daughter committed suicide.

Which was the "excuse" they used for Snyder stepping down. He didn't actually have a choice.

by Anonymousreply 276December 2, 2020 12:25 AM

Why not R276? I don't understand why Snyder can't work if Cavill isn't there

by Anonymousreply 277December 2, 2020 1:22 AM

Cavill dates basic dudes, for example: his ex trainer Michael Blevins.

by Anonymousreply 278December 2, 2020 2:26 AM

Why is Cavill always considered gay when every single gossip piece I see that comes back as him is always about him and High school girls ?

by Anonymousreply 279December 2, 2020 11:11 AM

R279 Wishful thinking by lustful queens.

by Anonymousreply 280December 2, 2020 11:54 AM

R279 I remember the rumors about him and underage girls back when he was on The Tudors.

by Anonymousreply 281December 2, 2020 3:13 PM

R281 😳 oh do tell

by Anonymousreply 282December 2, 2020 3:41 PM

Breeder pedo. Pass. Only gay men are real men.

by Anonymousreply 283December 2, 2020 5:19 PM

Didn’t he supposedly knock up the actrice who played Mary?

by Anonymousreply 284December 2, 2020 7:38 PM

R284 and made her get an abortion.

by Anonymousreply 285December 3, 2020 8:30 AM

R284, details please! Which actress was that?

by Anonymousreply 286December 3, 2020 6:24 PM

R286 Sarah Bolger

by Anonymousreply 287December 3, 2020 6:27 PM

R224 & R225, that one just showed up on Blind Gossip yesterday. Guess word is finally getting around. Not good.

by Anonymousreply 288December 4, 2020 4:30 AM

[quote] I remember the rumors about him and underage girls back when he was on The Tudors.

I do and you know who also remembers that? Corey and that big black flaming queen kissing him. 😂

I just can't with this.

by Anonymousreply 289December 4, 2020 9:24 AM

R289 they're his friends so they would most likely know about it....

by Anonymousreply 290December 4, 2020 10:03 AM

Of course they are. They probably procured the underage girl for that very masculine straight piece of ass.

Then he posted on their Instagram, YAS KWEEN (no homo).

by Anonymousreply 291December 4, 2020 10:18 AM

R288 Love how they managed to work Shookus into that Hamm blind considering he was linked to her before they secured the sugar baby "co-star" for photo ops. He was drunk and dancing on tables at an Emmy party with Jimmy Fallon (who is also a noted partier). Fallon had mentioned it in an interview with Andy Samberg. Do they honestly expect us to believe he really "cleaned up his act" after the last rehab?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 4, 2020 1:42 PM

A long time ago (circa 2006), I went to visit my friend in NY who was roommates with a model at a big modeling agency. She told me that Leonardo DiCaprio was hooking up with the gay owner of the agency and all of his model girlfriends were contracted. Supposedly, she auditioned for one of the contracts. You were paid ~$1mil/year and could not be seen with any other men at all for that time. Had to travel with him, be photographed with him, etc. Not sure if it's true, but it's always stuck with me, and I've noticed that he only ever dates models for only about a year so it kinda rings true.

by Anonymousreply 293December 4, 2020 3:29 PM

A bearding contract.... R293?

by Anonymousreply 294December 4, 2020 7:46 PM

Interesting, R293

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295December 5, 2020 9:20 AM

Singer/musician gossip!

-Janet Jackson carried on a longterm relationship dancer Shawnette Heard.

-Dave Matthews likes golden showers and once got a yeast infection.

-Jimmy Page is also into golden showers, but giving, rather than receiving them.

-Led Zeppelin road manager Richard Cole caught bass player John Paul Jones in bed with a drag queen.

-Gavin Rossdale had sex with drag queen Marilyn.

-Jimmy Page, David Bowie, Dennis Wilson, Steven Tyler, Anthony Kiedis, and R. Kelly all had sex with/raped barely pubescent girls.

-I used to live in Chicago and heard stories about R. Kelly getting involved with church choirs in churches in bad neighborhoods as a way to get access to young girls. He always picked poor neighborhoods because it was easier to pay their parents off.

-There's a rumor that Prince was poz.

-Peter Steele has a pyromania fetish. One story is that he likes to watch fires while getting blown.

-In the book "You'll Never Make Love In This Town Again" a woman said that George Harrison played guitar while she blew him.

-Tupac loved eating pussy.

-So does Steven Tyler.

-So does Nikki Sixx, and has a fetish for doing it during "that time of the month."

-Keith Moon was into roleplay to an absurd degree. One story is that the escort agency he used started only sending women with acting experience.

-Rod Stewart likes to wear to women's underwear.

-The Go Go's are one of the few girl bands that got naughty with groupies.

-Huey Lewis, Chris Isaak, Robert Plant, Jerry Cantrell, and Jimi Hendrix all are/were well-endowed.

-There's also a rumor that Isaak can give himself a blowjob and he likes to demonstrate this talent at parties.

-A.J. McLean loves anal.

-Damon Albarn has had sex with men.

-Chino Moreno is flat-earther AND an anti-vaxxer.

-Chris Robinson is said to be great in bed, but is one of the ugliest men I've ever seen.

-Other great lovers: Richie Sambora, John Taylor, Ian McCullough, Taime Downe, Taylor Hawkins, James Dean Bradfield

-Rob Thomas has had relationships with men in the past, but is happily married and faithful to his wife.

-Eddie Vedder's first marriage broke up because his wife cheated ON him. (Stories like this shock me more than hearing about rock stars having orgies.)

-Courtney Love showed up late to a Hole show back in the 90s because she was busy banging men in the parking lot.

-Billie Joe Armstrong has a micropeen. The site Groupie Central used to have a pic of him naked and it's true.

-Glenn Danzig also has a small penis.

-Speaking of Groupie Central, supposedly Sharon Osbourne helped get it shut down. One of the site's most infamous moments was when Bebe Buell and her then-husband Coyote Shivers showed up and picked fight with people there.

by Anonymousreply 296December 6, 2020 8:04 PM

R296 is making me hate wypipo all over again.

by Anonymousreply 297December 6, 2020 8:11 PM

Tupac was gay...or at least bi...my moneys on gay

by Anonymousreply 298December 6, 2020 8:24 PM

A very attractive hetero couple worked out at my LA gym pre-Covid. Both of them are gorgeous. Months after Ratner got Me-Too'd, I overheard HotGuy telling people that Ratner was sliding into HotGirl's DMs, asking her out and offering to help with Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 299December 6, 2020 8:30 PM

R298, my guess is bi, he loved fucking women.

by Anonymousreply 300December 6, 2020 8:40 PM

My guess is that Tupac was your typical homophobic self-hating gay who fucked women to prove his fake heterosexuality to the world, I dated at least 2 guys who did the same. I think Tom Cruise and R Kelly also fit this profile.

by Anonymousreply 301December 7, 2020 2:48 AM

R Kelly is a confirmed pedo.

by Anonymousreply 302December 7, 2020 3:09 AM

[quote] R Kelly is a confirmed pedo.

People forget that back in the mid 1990s, Kelly was rumored to be gay and hooking up with men, my point being that becoming a sexual predator of young girls is just another example of what I've said at R301.

by Anonymousreply 303December 7, 2020 3:18 AM

R303 well that would certainly be an interesting cover... distract from something that maybe a minority of people would have a problem with, by becoming something EVERYONE has a problem with?

by Anonymousreply 304December 7, 2020 3:32 AM

Well no one is doing this to be caught, your point is moot.

At this very thread we see clueless fraus (and cleaners) trying to associate Cavill to underage girls, because to many, being a pedophile is less of a problem than being gay, so what exactly is your point?

Do you actually believe Ryan sexually harassed his beard? Homophobia is alive and well, people would rather be rumored to be pedos and sexual predators of women than gay.

by Anonymousreply 305December 7, 2020 4:05 AM

R303 well he was married to Aaliyah.

R306 the rumours aren't because of fraus. It's because of the stupid blind items, not that it matters because Henry isn't gay.

by Anonymousreply 306December 7, 2020 5:51 AM

Of course he isn't, he's the epitome of straightness, all that gay talk on instagram, following only gay content, all the pictures kissing men and all the gay lingo on his comments he later delated was a publicity stunt/front so he could fuck underage girls on the DL.

by Anonymousreply 307December 7, 2020 5:59 AM

R307 you are doing the most. I also never said i think he's straight.

by Anonymousreply 308December 7, 2020 6:16 AM

If someone really is trying to straightwash Cavill by planting rumors about too-young girls, then he needs to change to a publicist that isn't a complete idiot. His publicist should be trying to make him look appealing to the mainstream, not only would that lost him the frau fan bases that like hot male actors, it's a great way to attract nutty conspiracy theories.

by Anonymousreply 309December 7, 2020 7:24 AM

R296 Re AJ McLean, giving or receiving?

by Anonymousreply 310December 7, 2020 1:16 PM

The Cavill blinds aren't from PR - they are from ex-fan fraud of his who got their jimmies rustled over dating a 19-year-old. Which is pants on head stupid since 19 IS AN ADULT, but Tumblr has this utterly bizarre attitude about age difference relationships - to them, any gap more than 2 years is OMG PRATICALLY PEDOPHILIA.

So they send this shit to Enty as some kind of revenge bullshit because they truly cannot tell the difference between somebody preying on a young teenager and a young, legal aged woman dating an older man.

Of course, if he is gay, that makes their reactions even more pathetic than they already were, because that means he and the 19-year-old were never really in a relationship to start with.

by Anonymousreply 311December 7, 2020 1:34 PM

R296- "One of the site's most infamous moments was when Bebe Buell and her then-husband Coyote Shivers showed up and picked fight with people there."

Showed up on the website? Ooooooooh badasses!

by Anonymousreply 312December 7, 2020 1:56 PM

Tupac was convicted (not just accused) of sexual abuse against a woman, so I don't think he was gay.

by Anonymousreply 313December 7, 2020 2:24 PM

R310 Giving. When the BSB were at their peak, he and Nick Carter were total sluts, the other members less so.

by Anonymousreply 314December 7, 2020 2:27 PM

Cavill..🤦🏻‍♂️ People have no clue how much of a lie this guy is....

by Anonymousreply 315December 7, 2020 7:30 PM

R314 pretty much every straight man likes anal. It's just that not every woman would let them. Hardly surprising.

by Anonymousreply 316December 7, 2020 8:28 PM

R303 I thought that the story was that R. Kelly hooked up with men to help his career early on, not that he was really gay.

by Anonymousreply 317December 8, 2020 12:05 AM

R315 why don't you enlighten us?

by Anonymousreply 318December 8, 2020 2:23 AM

Re: R Kelly - didn't one of his victims say there was a guy at the compound he occasionally fucked? I recall being really surprised to hear that, since he seemed exclusively into teenage girls.

by Anonymousreply 319December 8, 2020 4:26 PM

I don’t think R Kelly is gay or straight as much as he is a predator. He focuses on weak individuals he can take advantage of and exploits them accordingly. He should rot.

by Anonymousreply 320December 8, 2020 5:11 PM

DM said: actor on a TV show that is very popular with the 25 & under crowd...TV show was his first big break.

Any guesses?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 8, 2020 5:15 PM

Someone from Riverdale?

by Anonymousreply 322December 8, 2020 9:15 PM

R28 back again. I have a juicy scoop.

Andrew Yang is throwing his hat into the NYC Mayoral race. He's been doing internal polling and he's leading the pack in a hypothetical match up against all the candidates running. Right now, Scott Stringer is the favorite, but Yang would probably beat him. He's going to run on restoring ranked choice voting, which the city council wants to "pause" (meaning overturn because it disadvantages their machine backed candidates), but what's funny about this is that it would end up benefiting Yang, since he'd end up winning a plurality of voters, rather than an outright majority necessary in a ranked choice system. If this happens, I guarantee you the political players are going to be pushing to allow ranked choice voting so fast, your head would spin. Expect an announcement early next year, probably next month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323December 9, 2020 2:44 AM

Does Andrew Yang even live in NYC? I think NYC residents in particular would not be into carpetbaggers.

by Anonymousreply 324December 9, 2020 2:58 AM

^ The problem is the field right now is such shit and I've been hearing, even before the news started leaking out today, that he had big money people behind him. I knew after seeing who was in his corner that he had a good chance. Scott Stringer is particularly peeved about this since he was the front runner before Yang started throwing his hat into the ring. Yang may not win a majority of New Yorkers, but de Blasio didn't either. If the city council insists on "delaying" ranked choice voting, then they're pretty much handing City Hall to Yang. I've done the demographics research too. He'll win most Asian voters and a lot of White voters, while Eric Adams and Maya Wiley will end up splitting the Black vote. This might get the city council to back down on "pausing" ranked choice voting, if they think the lack of it will help Yang win, but they seem pretty adamant on doing it to help the down ballot, machine backed candidates, so they will be responsible for his nomination, just as Christine Quinn aiding Bloomberg in getting a third term paved the way for de Blasio.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325December 9, 2020 3:15 AM

[quote]Re: R Kelly - didn't one of his victims say there was a guy at the compound he occasionally fucked? I recall being really surprised to hear that, since he seemed exclusively into teenage girls.

There was a girl that he forced to style herself as a guy. She had tattoo sleeves, cut off all her hair, lost a bunch of weight. It was some really sad, weird shit.

by Anonymousreply 326December 9, 2020 4:24 AM

R326 yes, he made a woman dress like a boy (she was one his slaves). This was shown in Surviving R Kelly on Netflix. Don’t remember if it was season 1 or 2. The woman’s mother staged a rescue and it was heartbreaking to watch. Anyone who wants to know how twisted R. Kelly is should watch that show. It’s sad and disturbing, but important work to show this to the public.

by Anonymousreply 327December 9, 2020 5:40 AM

There was some gossip that R. Kelly kept girls in makeshift kennels like someone would keep a dog in.

by Anonymousreply 328December 9, 2020 9:41 PM

[quote]I've done the demographics research too. He'll win most Asian voters and a lot of White voters, while Eric Adams and Maya Wiley will end up splitting the Black vote.

That's not really "demographics research" as much as "racial profiling." I've been around politics and campaign professionals long enough to know that "they'll split the black vote" is extremely lazy analysis meant to encourage white guys with more money than sense. So, congratulations Andrew Yang, honorary white guy.

by Anonymousreply 329December 9, 2020 10:23 PM

R325 ...yay! What the hell was that “anonymous” snark (and what is pro-PBA, anyway). After the disaster of the past 8 years we need some new blood with fresh ideas, not freaking Scott Stringer.

by Anonymousreply 330December 10, 2020 3:33 AM

Told ya'll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331December 11, 2020 8:30 PM

r320 is right on the mark.

R Kelly is mentally ill, the same way Kanye West is.

Its not a gay/straight thing.

It's about power and I hate the people who enable this behavior.

As long as the money keeps rolling in these douches will keep getting away with this bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 332December 12, 2020 2:34 AM

R332 I agree—in fact, it’s equally sad and horrifying that an entire posse of employees and staff looked the other way throughout Kelly’s assaults over the years because of the paycheck. They enabled him and not a single employee reported him, if I recall correctly. They didn’t say a peep until the victims came forward and the documentary was filmed and suddenly they sang like birds. They are just as despicable as Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 333December 12, 2020 6:01 PM

No staying quiet about crimes is not as despicable as actively engaging in them, though it is despicable.

by Anonymousreply 334December 12, 2020 8:37 PM

What a piece of shit Shia turned out to be. And of course anytime a thread is about physical abuse, the defenders pop up.

by Anonymousreply 335December 12, 2020 10:22 PM

I've long thought he should have been put to death for that Indiana Jones sequel.

by Anonymousreply 336December 13, 2020 12:03 AM

R323 here. I'll share a mix of gossip this morning as I watch the snow come beating down from my window.

First off, expect Trump to be absolutely petulant in vetoing the stimulus bill congress is working so hard to pass to help Mitch keep the senate. Trump has run out of fucks to give and he will tank this at the very last second to turn the screws in. I feel bad for everyone who was expecting a check this holiday season, but it's not happening and there's nothing anybody can do. There just aren't the votes to override the veto, nor will there be the votes to override the defense bill veto unless they cave on repealing section 230 (which is actually very bad, particularly for us here on the DL). Muriel or whoever moderates this website should be calling up their congressional representative right now and demand it not get repealed to satisfy Trump's interest in getting revenge on Jack Dorsey. If he gets what he wants, you can kiss goodbye to this website. It would be filled with such litigation from angry celebrities that they'd never be able to afford to keep it running. It would be shut down.

Some more celebrity run in observations:

- Meryl Streep is actually quite pleasant to members of the cast and crew on the sets she works on. I've seen her on about two film sets and she's very nice. Not a diva at all.

- Hugh Grant is still uptight, despite the fact that a lot of people I know have said he's mellowed with age. I can only imagine how much worse he was when he was younger.

- Most of the kids from the show Stranger Things are very nice and humble, but that Millie Bobbie Brown is a stuck up bitch. Everyone who has commented on this is right.

- Frankie Grande is a big whore and people who are way above his league have slept with him to get access to Ariana and Scooter Braun and people on the A-List. He doesn't usually go along with it, but sometimes he has.

- Broadway Actor Nick Adams is very nice in person, as is his partner, but he is a bit of a butter face. Great body, not very handsome face.

- The late comedian Greg Giraldo roasted the shit out of my friend at an event one time because she was drunk off her ass and kept talking during his set. It was fucking hysterical and the whole room lost it, but she was a bit embarrassed. Years later, my friend had to clean up her act because her drinking became too much and nearly killed her. Ironically, Greg died of a drug overdose the following year, but this wasn't the wake up call for her.

- I knew this comedian/writer David Smithyman years before he ended up getting serious work. I was shocked when I found out that he finally made it because I remember him being a struggling wannabe and I thought he was incredibly unfunny. His jokes were flat and he hardly ever received laughs during his set. It's amazing that he ended up making it. It took like ten years or so. I thought he was destined to stay irrelevant.

- The late Regis Philbin was a very nice man, but Kelly Ripa was, and is, still extremely stuck up and conceited. She's an absolute nightmare. I was invited as a VIP to the show many years ago. I don't remember who the guests were, but I know the musical guest was that R&B singer Jill Scott and while Regis was very nice and gracious to her, Kelly gave her the cold shoulder. It was such an awkward interaction to watch.

by Anonymousreply 337December 17, 2020 2:53 PM

Tammy is beloved by his crew.

by Anonymousreply 338December 17, 2020 3:33 PM

R337, wasn’t the defense bill passed with a veto-proof majority?

by Anonymousreply 339December 17, 2020 5:49 PM

R339 It was, but Kevin McCarthy has already said that he would get the votes to sustain the veto.

[Quote] But despite Tuesday's passage, there's no guarantee Congress can override the move if there is a veto. For example, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy told reporters while he would vote for the bill on Tuesday, he won't vote to override a Trump veto later.

[Quote] "I don't believe Republicans, in our work with the president always, that you vote to override a veto," McCarthy said.

He's a huge Trump ass kisser. He still won't recognize that Biden won. He and his whole caucus signed onto that bogus lawsuit at the Supreme Court. He's going to be a big headache for Mitch in the near future. Since Pelosi's majority is so narrow and the AOC wing is pitching for a fight next year, he's going to play a huge role in whether legislation gets passed or not. Mitch is going to end up hating him, especially since he's actively pushing to force that vote Trump keeps talking about on January 6th to overturn the election in congress.

By the way, just a heads up, Kevin is going to make a big pitch to try to become speaker on January 3rd and he's going to use the likely lost senate races in Georgia and what he'll describe as Mitch's weakening position and AOC's stronger one to say to conservative Democrats that they need to vote for him to stop the left from taking power and save their own seats in 2022. Watch that snake closely. His loyalty is to Trump and to himself above everyone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340December 17, 2020 8:29 PM

Agreed that McCarthy is a snake, but I don’t see how he becomes speaker this term, as the Dems have a majority. There’s no way Nancy Pelosi is not speaker again.

by Anonymousreply 341December 17, 2020 9:51 PM

^ I'll tell you exactly how he's planning to do it and what he's been planning to do since he saw that Pelosi lost seats in the election. He's purposely getting people to rile up AOC and her progressive caucus, led by Pramila Jayapal, who is the leader with power, to start a fight with Pelosi on the floor on January 3rd because she's not progressive enough. They are getting their friends like Glenn Greenwald and his ilk to agitate them into withholding their votes to make demands that Pelosi will not acquiesce to. The goal is for no one to get a majority on the first vote, so that McCarthy has time to whip up votes against Pelosi and for him on the second vote.

AOC is obviously trying to resist this, but if it looks like the Democrats are all but a shoo in for the senate runoff races in Georgia, they are almost certainly going to press a fight. They really, really need to resist this temptation, but they are going to be under an immense amount of pressure to do it, even if it is a [bold] huge mistake. [/bold] I hope that people are able to persuade Pelosi to offer up stuff to the progressive caucus before a floor vote. That way, there's no drama when the speakership election comes. I'm just worried that she assumes (wrongly) that her position is secure and fails to see the double crossing, devious tricks of the Republicans to take her down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342December 17, 2020 10:42 PM

R342, interesting scenario, but there is no way in hell that House Dems will allow McCarthy to be speaker. No way in hell. They’ll come to an agreement. It might not be pretty but it will get done.

by Anonymousreply 343December 17, 2020 10:54 PM

How the hell did I miss this? I blame Dump’s antics!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344December 17, 2020 10:57 PM

You're ruining the celebrity gossip thread. Take that politics somewhere else.

This reminds me of the early good old days of DL when the gossip forum and celebrity forum nazis would patrol both forums for strict segregation.

by Anonymousreply 345December 17, 2020 11:25 PM

Can you assholes start another thread to talk about Trump and politics, fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 346December 17, 2020 11:54 PM

Sorry, in R345 I meant the political forum and the celebrity/gossip forum. They were separate and distinct. And patrolled by nazis. ^^^

by Anonymousreply 347December 18, 2020 12:43 AM

In fairness, I gave celebrity gossip in my post. I was just answering someone else's question.

by Anonymousreply 348December 18, 2020 12:46 AM

The idea that Glenn Greenwald holds any influence over the progressive caucus is about as believable as Wentworth Miller - 30 year old virgin.

by Anonymousreply 349December 18, 2020 12:52 AM

McCarthy is one of the few people to actually be worse for American politics than McTurtle.

by Anonymousreply 350December 18, 2020 2:19 AM

I already regret bringing up what I heard about the vetos. I only mentioned it so people here could be prepared for the fact that they aren't getting a stimulus check and not to get their hopes up or bank on it. My mistake.

So since R345 and R346 are screaming "Maries!" and demanding only celebrity gossip, I will share a few more things.

One of my aunts is in a choir that was being considered to be on that reality show Clash of the Choirs from years back. Nick Lachey oversaw their audition. She said he was very nice and handsome in person. Keep in mind, this was like 12 or 13 years ago, so he looked a lot better then than he does now. They did not get to compete. He turned them down.

Relatives of mine grew up with the former governor of New Jersey Jim McGreevey. Everyone knew he was gay, even the girls he "dated" back then. He may have thought he was fooling people in Catholic high school, but he was not. Don't believe anyone who tries to say otherwise. The ex-wife only pretends not to know now to avoid embarrassment.

I don't remember if I mentioned this in the last thread, but a relative of mine used to play with Bruce Springsteen from time to time. Said he was one of the nicest guys and really looked out for everyone in the E Street Band.

Gloria Estefan was pleasant to me when I met her at an industry event a number of years ago, but I've heard from other people that she can be difficult. She performed at the event and boy, was she terrible. Her voice was really pitchy. I know her mobility was limited after that bus accident years ago, but it was kind of cringey to watch her "dance." Her band is very energetic on stage and really did a lot to work the crowd in a way that she didn't. I don't remember if Emilio was there.

One of the reasons I believe Kesha's claims about Dr Luke is because, at an industry event I went to where he was on the panel, he sat next to his protege Becky G who looked frightened and tense around him. The dude also gave me the creeps. When the allegations came out, I believed her and still do. That man is no good.

Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis are so incredibly nice and told me a lot of stories about Janet, Prince and other celebrities that I won't share, but I will say more generally that they adore Janet, but were kind of rubbed the wrong way by Prince, though they respected him immensely (Prince was still alive when I had this conversation with them).

by Anonymousreply 351December 18, 2020 2:38 AM

Honestly. There are a ton of threads for politics. Or is this one of those old PR hacks trying to derail a thread because of something they don't like said about their client?

by Anonymousreply 352December 18, 2020 3:26 AM

Thanks, r351! Great stuff! Love Bruce Springsteen, glad to hear he’s a great guy.

by Anonymousreply 353December 18, 2020 3:49 AM

LOVE The Boss, R351! Nice to know he's a decent guy.

by Anonymousreply 354December 18, 2020 4:12 AM

[Quote] he sat next to his protege Becky G who looked frightened and tense around him. The dude also gave me the creeps. When the allegations came out, I believed her and still do. That man is no good.

Is she still a thing? Does she sing? I last saw her in that terrible Power Rangers movie.

by Anonymousreply 355December 18, 2020 6:58 AM

R351 I scan both the political threads, and the entertainment/gossip threads, (in that order). Yours is the most political news I've read. I thank you if nobody else here does.

by Anonymousreply 356December 18, 2020 7:50 AM

Thanks, r351! Great gossip!

by Anonymousreply 357December 18, 2020 12:29 PM

[Quote] but were kind of rubbed the wrong way by Prince,

Can't be the first time that's happened.

by Anonymousreply 358December 18, 2020 1:19 PM

Thanks, R337 /R351. It's always good to see you back with the tea!

by Anonymousreply 359December 18, 2020 3:05 PM

I had a highly passable pre op trans friend who escorted to get money for her bottom surgery and slept with Mark Wahlberg several times as well as other stars.

by Anonymousreply 360December 18, 2020 5:03 PM

Who keeps telling Justin Timberlake that he can act ? AND WHO IN THE HELL KEEPS HIRING HIM TO ACT ? I will say his new Apple TV+ looks interesting though.

by Anonymousreply 361December 18, 2020 8:46 PM

^^^his Apple TV+ movie^^^

by Anonymousreply 362December 18, 2020 8:47 PM

R351 here. Thank you R357 and R359 for the encouragement.

I have a few more things to share tonight.

At a TV advertisers event a number of years ago (either like 9 or 11 years ago, I don't remember how long) I had an uncomfortable run in with Piers Morgan. I knew he was a horrible piece of shit even back then because he was making nasty, homophobic comments and we got into a bit of an argument about it. I'm glad his career fell down, because at the time, they were really trying to hype the shit out of him with CNN and America's Got Talent. By comparison, Sharon Osborne, who was there to promote AGT, was very nice. Howie Mandel, on the other hand, rubbed me the wrong way. He came across to me as a huge brown noser. It felt fake.

Speaking of homophobes, Roland Martin is a nasty one. He's made very similar comments like Kevin Hart's behind closed doors, but he wasn't doing it in a ha ha joking way. He literally hates gay people. Scum.

Carrie Underwood is really awkward in person. She just seems like a constant nervous wreck in social situations. A friend of mine set up lighting for her when she did the live concert for Jimmy Kimmel and made this observation to me, though I've noticed it as well on other occasions.

Dr Oz gave me the creeps when I met him one time. He gets really handsy with women and I did not like it.

John Stamos is besties with this famous songwriter Desmond Child and I saw them hanging out together one time in LA. I feel like Desmond would fit the profile of a DLer, but someone who has actually made something of themselves. He has that kind of wit and biting humor that you would expect from an eldergay poster here. A friend of mine is closer to him, so when I saw them, I went up to them and I introduced myself as a mutual friend. They invited me to sit with them and we chatted for a while.

They told me how they met. Apparently, John is a big fan of Bon Jovi and he knew that Desmond co-wrote some of their big songs like Livin on a Prayer and You Give Love a Bad Name and wanted to meet him. I don't remember when he said they first met, but I think it was something like the late 80's, and they hit it off right away. They've been friends ever since. It was a pleasant conversation and I really enjoyed talking to them. Have not seen them since.

Desmond told me some stuff during our conversation about some of the artists he's worked with. He had the hots for Ricky Martin, he's bitter about the fact that the song he did with Katy Perry didn't do better during the peak of her fame and he adores Cher. He also said Steven Tyler didn't want to do Dude Looks Like a Lady because it was transphobic...in the early 90's when nobody was even really talking about that. Desmond thought he was being ridiculous. It totally sounded like a DLer.

by Anonymousreply 363December 19, 2020 3:25 AM

[quote]I feel like Desmond would fit the profile of a DLer, but someone who has actually made something of themselves.

BURN!

Seriously though, there are a number of DLers who have been pretty successful in life.

by Anonymousreply 364December 19, 2020 4:35 AM

Supposedly JLo has no hair left and hasn’t for years. That one surprised me.

by Anonymousreply 365December 19, 2020 9:30 PM

Its more than obvious from her hairline that she has her own hair...she might add extensions or a piece on occasion, but she has her own hair

by Anonymousreply 366December 19, 2020 9:34 PM

R366 That's definitely true. The friend's mother I mentioned in the last thread who worked with her said she has like 10% hair and 90% extensions.

by Anonymousreply 367December 20, 2020 4:49 AM

I got it from here (they also talk a bit about Andy on here) - I can only imagine the stories each could tell from their respective decades on the industry...

It’s a fun watch and I like them both .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368December 20, 2020 5:36 AM

[Quote] but she has her own hair

Must be from all of that olive oil she uses 😆

by Anonymousreply 369December 20, 2020 6:47 AM

R360. Ooh, did she give you any details? Also, did she name the other stars? Sorry, I am nosey!

by Anonymousreply 370December 20, 2020 1:30 PM

R363 here. So you probably have heard the news about John Mulaney going to rehab for having a drug relapse. I've heard a few things from someone somewhat in the know and I'll share it here. Note that some of this may not be true, but it's what I've heard.

Apparently, like with a lot of people, the pandemic got to Mulaney pretty bad. He's been having problems for a while with being forced into quarantine and not being able to go perform on the standup circuit. It was especially problematic because John was having financial problems even before it happened. With the pandemic cutting back on his work schedule, they went from a one income household (his) to a no income household since Anna doesn't work. Under a lot of stress, not to mention palling around with Pete Davison, he just kind of snapped. The whole "I took the job with Seth Meyers to have a normal routine" shtick is a lie. He needed the cash.

All of this stress just kind of broke him. The pressure got too much and he started lashing out at Anna and they've had a lot of fights. At a certain point, she threatened to divorce him if he didn't get help for his problems, which are largely mental health problems, not so much drug related. He gave in, trying to save his marriage. She has not filed for divorce, yet, but it seems like it may be coming.

I know a lot of DLers say he's gay and maybe this is not dissimilar to Colton Haynes before he came out. I don't know if that's really the case and the person I was talking to doesn't think so either, but it wouldn't surprise me. I do think rehab will force him to reevaluate things in his life and maybe make some long overdue changes. He's such a good guy and it's so sad all of this has been happening to him. The industry is cruel to nice people. Hopefully he'll make a comeback after all of this is over.

by Anonymousreply 371December 21, 2020 11:50 PM

Maybe John needs to also stop hanging around Pete Davison r371.

by Anonymousreply 372December 22, 2020 12:15 AM

R371 I agree. Some friends of mine saw Pete perform at an event a few years back as the "surprise" guest. He wasn't very funny and they didn't understand why there was so much hype around him. Not only is he not very funny, he's a mess and seems to drag down whoever comes in contact with him. That must include John.

by Anonymousreply 373December 22, 2020 12:18 AM

I honestly and truly believe Pete is Lorne's drug dealer. There ca't be any other reason he has been kept around for as long as he has. I also saw a story where Pete, on his first season, was invited to holiday with Lorne and his family. This is something that just doesn't happen, apparently.

by Anonymousreply 374December 22, 2020 1:04 AM

Best thread in ages! Thx DL

by Anonymousreply 375December 22, 2020 1:11 AM

The John gossip is JUICY!

by Anonymousreply 376December 22, 2020 1:28 AM

John Mulaney's wife deleted all her social media right as the rehab news came out. Supposedly right before deleting she changed the last name on her accounts to something other than Mulaney. I didn't see, so take this with a grain of salt obviously.

by Anonymousreply 377December 22, 2020 2:44 AM

Mulvaney a nice guy?

I've heard he's very negative and snarky.

by Anonymousreply 378December 22, 2020 3:09 AM

Lorne Michaels is 76 years old. What drugs would he still be doing? He must have the constitution of Keith Richards.

by Anonymousreply 379December 22, 2020 6:41 AM

[quote]Anna doesn't work

She owns a shop of her own and is a makeup artist who was working steadily prior to the pandemic.

God, I had the frauen who show up with fake gossip. This lady doesn't know someone in the know, she just typed out what we already knew from John Mulaney himself and tried to add in new details, which clearly weren't even close to being right. I hate it when the gossip forum ladies do this.

by Anonymousreply 380December 22, 2020 11:13 AM

^ Selling lampshades on Etsy doesn't count as a job.

by Anonymousreply 381December 22, 2020 2:11 PM

^ Selling lampshades on Etsy doesn't count as a job.

by Anonymousreply 382December 22, 2020 2:11 PM

Pete D drags everyone around him down with him, doesn’t he? Does he get off on watching people spiral? Why does he keep getting chance after chance?

Hope John Mulaney can get through this holiday season okay. This has been a horrible year all around and hopefully he can dry out as best he can.

by Anonymousreply 383December 22, 2020 9:31 PM

Just on update on my post from R337. I know you didn't want politics discussed here, but I have to say, once again, that I told you so. Congress won't be amending this bill and Trump's veto will stick. Hope you didn't expect to get that stimulus check. As I said before, this was all a cruel stunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384December 23, 2020 12:43 AM

[quote] Speaking of homophobes, Roland Martin is a nasty one. He’s made very similar comments like Kevin Hart’s behind closed doors, but he wasn’t doing it in a ha ha joking way. He literally hates gay people. Scum.

How the hell did he become a correspondent on Anderson Cooper’s eponymous show with that kind of attitude?

[quote]Lorne Michaels is 76 years old. What drugs would he still be doing? He must have the constitution of Keith Richards.

Dude, he came through the late 70s just fine when the SNL original cast and writers were doing enough coke to make Fleetwood Mac consider holding an intervention. He probably has that same mutation that’s kept Ozzy Osbourne alive all these years.

by Anonymousreply 385December 23, 2020 1:33 AM

R385 A lot of people didn't know this, but when they found out, that's when he got blackballed in the industry. He's relegated to hosting a show on Youtube now. Serves him right.

by Anonymousreply 386December 23, 2020 1:37 AM

So is Pete D. the new Andy Dick?

by Anonymousreply 387December 23, 2020 1:47 AM

So much of the discussion on DL about whether so-and-so is gay or straight really highlights to me how ignorant most people are regarding how common bisexuality is (hello R Kelly). You’d think gay men would be experts on the subject since it sure does pay to have a good bi-dar but I guess it’s hard for us to relate/understand. And to be fair most bi people repress it, and most of those who are openly bi still stick firmly to the opposite sex. But the Kinsey scale is real and not very many people are straight. I’ve been really honing my bi-dar the last year or so and I highly recommend you all do the same... you’re in for huge paradigm shift and, if you’re clever, a fountain of “straight” nut.

Side-note: all straight men are into trannies and even the skankiest CDs get heaps of straight macho dick

So can we all just agree that George Clooney, Henry Cavill etc. are bi?

by Anonymousreply 388December 23, 2020 4:06 AM

Any Hugh Grant gossip?

by Anonymousreply 389December 23, 2020 4:09 AM

R389 It's all on the public record Honey.

by Anonymousreply 390December 23, 2020 6:36 AM

R388 DL isn't the only site guilty of doing that unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 391December 23, 2020 9:22 AM

So can we all just agree that George Clooney, Henry Cavill etc. are bi?"

Who said they weren't? About Clooney, does anyone remember a story that was first reported here on DL about how a while back, a very drunk Clooney wandered into a gay bar somewhere (not sure if it was LA or Vegas) in the very late hours of the night and started aggressively hitting on the hot young bartender. When it was apparent Clooney wasn't going to get anywhere with the bartender, he asked management to order a car for him as he was too sloshed to drive. They did and he left a big tip.

by Anonymousreply 392December 23, 2020 12:12 PM

I'd agree with that, R388. I am guilty of it in the past. I think some celebrities are not heterosexual, whether they are bi or gay (i.e Leo, Clooney or Cavill) I am not sure so I just say that. Not only do I see it on other forums I see it in real life, people think there is only straight or gay and bi people are really just gay. lol

by Anonymousreply 393December 23, 2020 1:56 PM

I thought Lorne is protective toward Pete Davidson because he doesn’t want another overdose death in the cast, after he was criticized for Belushi’s death in particular.

by Anonymousreply 394December 23, 2020 3:29 PM

THAT WAS 40 YEARS AGO

by Anonymousreply 395December 23, 2020 3:42 PM

R392 Doesn't surprise me at all. He's the creepiest creep who ever creeped.

by Anonymousreply 396December 23, 2020 5:10 PM

Well there was Farley's death too, which was 23 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 397December 23, 2020 9:03 PM

“aggressively hitting on the hot young bartender. When it was apparent Clooney wasn't going to get anywhere with the bartender, “ r 392

So why would you reject George Clooney in a Gay Bar? I mean chance to sleep with someone incredibly famous and good looking and you think , no I am better this ..... no your not your really not

by Anonymousreply 398December 23, 2020 9:57 PM

R398, I also cannot imagine turning a drunk and horny George Clooney down. I am a whore but still...

by Anonymousreply 399December 23, 2020 10:09 PM

It's my party and I'll overdose if I want to! R394

by Anonymousreply 400December 23, 2020 10:12 PM

If you read Live From New York he made a big show of trying to stop Farley from using drugs to excess when he was on SNL. The old timers from Belushi’s said in the book they thought he did that to counteract the criticism he got over enabling Belushi.

by Anonymousreply 401December 23, 2020 10:34 PM

"So why would you reject George Clooney in a Gay Bar? "

Well sure, if you're into muscle men, twinks, your own husband, bears, other people's husbands, big dicks, or any sort of man that isn't a Clooney.

No, I never got any big dick energy from that man.

by Anonymousreply 402December 24, 2020 1:55 AM

I think Clooney is creepy, always has been...

by Anonymousreply 403December 24, 2020 2:11 AM

John Stamos is gay, and likes white big dicked tops.

by Anonymousreply 404December 24, 2020 2:33 AM

I really don’t think anybody going home with George Clooney would mind if he didn’t have a big dick. Is that all you care about R104? Yuck

by Anonymousreply 405December 24, 2020 2:51 AM

George Clooney did not randomly stumble into a gay bar, drunk off his ass and start hitting on a bartender. Not in this life or any other. Not because hes not gay, but because he is too guarded to behave like that. And he has had the same "posse" for DECADES. Why do you think he has a hideaway in Lake Cuomo, Italy ?

by Anonymousreply 406December 24, 2020 3:09 AM

^^^Lake Como...damn autocorrect

by Anonymousreply 407December 24, 2020 3:11 AM

Pete Davison’s father was a firefighter who died on 9/11, which is why he gets an eternal pass from Lorne Michaels.

by Anonymousreply 408December 24, 2020 11:56 AM

R321 KJ Apa

by Anonymousreply 409December 24, 2020 4:14 PM

So KJ is bi??

by Anonymousreply 410December 24, 2020 9:27 PM

R410 He fits the description and has had a lot of rumors that DM mentions. Also have flat out seen him holding hands with and kissing other guys but since they’re his friends he could also just be touchy and I could be reading into things too much.

by Anonymousreply 411December 24, 2020 10:00 PM

Hmmmm aren’t KJ and Jake Picking a thing

by Anonymousreply 412December 25, 2020 9:42 AM

[quote] Tupac loved eating pussy. So does Steven Tyler. So does Nikki Sixx, and has a fetish for doing it during "that time of the month."

Grim. Though I had rather thought Nikki was bi-leaning-gay, and somewhat awkward and straitlaced sexually. He was lying about being a heroin addict, so I'm willing to bet he's lied about sexual conquests too. Groupies are also known to wildly exaggerate as a way to boost their rat-status.

I do know that he essentially cut off his eldest daughter for no reason, and called her a goldigging slut for getting pregnant then refused to support her. He's a poor excuse for a man.

by Anonymousreply 413December 26, 2020 11:31 AM

[quote] A.J. McLean loves anal.

He of Backstreet Boys? That's wild. Do you mean giving anal to a woman, taking a strap-on from a woman, or anal with guys?

[quote] Damon Albarn has had sex with men.

...I mean, good to know, but does that surprise anyone? At least half if not 3/4 of Blur were active bisexuals (before they married women). I always assumed Graham Coxon was asexual, but he somehow managed to have a kid with a wife he hung onto, so that torpedos my theory. Alex & Dave have totally hooked up in the past and no-one will ever convince me differently (all those lonely hours in a private plane high over the Atlantic....)

[quote] Chino Moreno is flat-earther AND an anti-vaxxer.

Oh, now that's a hard one to take. Deftones are so incredible. It's not what I would have expected of Chino.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414December 26, 2020 11:37 AM

[quote]Pete Davison’s father was a firefighter who died on 9/11, which is why he gets an eternal pass from Lorne Michaels.

Really, terrorists? You couldn't have waited until Bring-Your-Kid-to-Work Day?

by Anonymousreply 415December 26, 2020 4:01 PM

Can someone PLEASE start a thread about Hilaria Baldwin’s fake Spanish accent/heritage scam? As if just pumping out old Alec Baldwin’s babies wasn’t enough. This twitter thread is so savage it’s gold and everything I needed right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416December 26, 2020 10:44 PM

I didn't even know who Hilaria was, so cringe, but I have to say the same thing about Sofia Vergara. There used to be a ver popular Youtube video and I even posted it here many years ago, where you can see her, with her natural blonde hair speaking fluent English, no accent, it was a commercial for a gym in Florida.

She pretty much fabricated her thick accent, unlike Salma Hayek who lived in America as a teen but actually has an accent, and she also dyed her hair because people couldn't deal with a blonde latina. It's virtually impossible to find this video today, but it does exist, maybe it should go on things that got scrubbed from the Internet thread.

Allegedly Eiza Gonzales was told to follow this trend but she was smart enough to just take advantage of her clear American accent, even though she is actually Mexican, she learned English at an American private school. She's now playing American characters of Mexican heritage, she was very smart not to fall into the stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 417December 26, 2020 11:20 PM

I'm down the rabbit hole on Hilaria. Someone posted this video as a claim she speaks Spanish fluently. The video is obviously dubbed, it's not even funny, it's even out of synch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418December 27, 2020 12:27 AM

This Reddit /r on her is hilarious, lots of juicy stuff from people who knew her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419December 27, 2020 12:30 AM

A friend of mine who is a physician said that Oz was working with residents in surgery and a friend was involved in the procedure. Oz was a dick, as so many cardio surgeons are, but he was rushing through the surgery and cut the other doctor's fingers with the scalpel. And then he blew it off and kept going without a word.

That's like cutting a pianist's fingers.

Arrogant and greedy.

by Anonymousreply 420December 27, 2020 12:40 AM

It also seems like a huge negligence risk, as if he cut another doctor's fingers that means they were in the middle of surgery, and there could be blood contamination between the patient and the other surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 421December 27, 2020 2:59 AM

I had no idea about Sofia. I'd heard some things about Hilaria, but did not have any clue about the scope of things.

Holy shit, that is crazy!

Taking legal measures to prevent her side of the family from talking to the Baldwins is presumably to prevent the truth from reaching his family.

I can understand if your family has several celebrities and you don't want Aunt Doris pestering them, but there has to be a better, more gracious way to accomplish that.

by Anonymousreply 422December 27, 2020 4:17 AM

The Hilaria Baldwin thing is so funny because she has zero to gain from it, except if she used it to attract Alec which would be funny in a sad way... But aside from that, it's plain ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 423December 27, 2020 4:23 AM

Alec has to be in on it. There's no way she's keeping it from him. Maybe he found out late and is keeping it up out of embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 424December 27, 2020 4:24 AM

...or maybe none of it is true

by Anonymousreply 425December 27, 2020 4:25 AM

Look, after a straight couple has been married for ages and the woman has pushed out fourteen or fifteen children or however many little Baldwins there are now, how much do you think Alec cares if she lied about her ethnicity or parts of her background? With eighteen or nineteen children in the house, a straight husband cares if she can keep the sprats quiet, he cares of she spends more than he earns, he cares whether she blows him, he cares if she boosts his ego, etc. People don't get divorced after years of marriages and a shit-ton of kids because of a past lies, they get divorced because they can't stand each other.

Besides, I tend to distrust internet bitchery about the wives of attractive male celebrities. Anyone who succeeds in hooking an actor that the fraus want for themselves attracts Haters, a few of whom make up bullshit about the wives they're jealous of, and the rest of whom are eager to believe the lies.

by Anonymousreply 426December 27, 2020 5:58 AM

[quote]Tupac loved eating pussy.

Sure, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 427December 27, 2020 6:12 AM

Did Alec Baldwin's wife just shit out another kid?

by Anonymousreply 428December 27, 2020 6:15 AM

The twitter thread and the reddit sub bring lots of receipts, this isn't some stupid gossip, this is a very obvious con and a ridiculous PR from CAA. Many blue accounts on twitter are talking about it, if no article is written, then you know these two have the best representation out there.

by Anonymousreply 429December 27, 2020 7:18 AM

Hilaria was probably Alec's favorite escort. They're both dirt birds.

But her commitment to her lie is just glorious and great entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 430December 27, 2020 1:52 PM

Hilaria just posted a video explaining herself on her Instagram page. I made it only 2 minutes in but she just lies and lies and lies some more. But she's using her American accent for a change.

by Anonymousreply 431December 27, 2020 4:00 PM

R417, this is not uncommon. I know a number of Latinx performers with light hair who darkened it because they could not get work.

I also know two who look more stereotypically Latinx who use accents professionally because they say they could not get cast without an accent.

by Anonymousreply 432December 27, 2020 4:34 PM

Part of their problem might be calling themselves "latinx"...IT IS NOT A THING

by Anonymousreply 433December 27, 2020 4:51 PM

They don't call themselves Latinx. That is what casting calls them.

They also usually hate Latino and Latina.

by Anonymousreply 434December 27, 2020 5:05 PM

How do they refer to themselves, r434? Hispanic?

by Anonymousreply 435December 28, 2020 3:33 AM

[quote]I didn't even know who Hilaria was, so cringe, but I have to say the same thing about Sofia Vergara. There used to be a ver popular Youtube video and I even posted it here many years ago, where you can see her, with her natural blonde hair speaking fluent English, no accent, it was a commercial for a gym in Florida.

She pretty much fabricated her thick accent, unlike Salma Hayek who lived in America as a teen but actually has an accent.

A former colleague of mine said this all years ago, as well. She's Latina and said that Sofia was putting on an accent; something I didn't believe at the time because I remember Sofia's work prior to MODERN FAMILY and she had it then. My colleague said Salma's accent wasn't put on but her problem with Hayek was that Hayek loves to act as if she's self-made but apparently she was the former girlfriend of a popular either athlete or actor in Mexico and that is how she got her foot in the door.

by Anonymousreply 436December 28, 2020 3:41 AM

Salma’s parents in Mexico are also very rich. She was even kidnapped and held for ransom according to gossip.

by Anonymousreply 437December 28, 2020 2:16 PM

I'm only interested in gay gossip.

by Anonymousreply 438December 28, 2020 2:48 PM

Thank you r438. Straight gossip is boring as hell.

by Anonymousreply 439December 28, 2020 3:22 PM

R438 R439 make your own thread about gay gossip, this is Hollywood gossip, includes everything.

Some of us are just tired of reading delusional gays texting about how bottom and gay Henry and JakeG are. And I’m saying that as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 440December 28, 2020 5:48 PM

-Arsenio Hall is a closet case.

-Jessica Alba lost her virginity to Michael Weatherly.

-Kirstie Alley turned tricked when she first got to Hollywood.

-Channing Tatum cheated on Jenna Dewan with Amber Heard. Dewan got revenge by selling stories about him to the tabloids.

-Diane Kruger got pregnant on purpose because Norman Reedus was gonna dump her. He cheats on her constantly with fans, has drug and alcohol issues and a hygiene problem, so I have no idea why she wants him.

-Shailene Woodley swings both ways.

-Bailee Madison was molested.

- Floriana Lima is a honeypot for the "Church" of Scientology.

by Anonymousreply 441December 29, 2020 2:07 AM

[Quote] Jessica Alba lost her virginity to Michael Weatherly.

That's sad.

[Quote] Shailene Woodley swings both ways.

Which she's talked about.

[Quote] Floriana Lima is a honeypot for the "Church" of Scientology.

What is she known for besides Supergirl??

by Anonymousreply 442December 29, 2020 2:21 AM

ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 12/25 **3**

Although this back in the day A list talk show host has never come out, he got married to his boyfriend last week.

Answer: Arsenio Hall

by Anonymousreply 443December 29, 2020 2:23 AM

Is Casey Affleck a Scientologist now?

by Anonymousreply 444December 29, 2020 3:47 AM

Diane Kruger traded WAY down. Thats the first thing I think every time I see her name or gace

by Anonymousreply 445December 29, 2020 4:45 AM

R445 well if it's true that Diane is a racist. Maybe the downgrade isn't a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 446December 29, 2020 4:48 AM

Pacey > Daryl

by Anonymousreply 447December 29, 2020 6:10 AM

Norman Reedus is on his way to becoming the next Johnny Depp.

by Anonymousreply 448December 29, 2020 1:04 PM

Joshua Jackson: Good Boy

Norman Reedus: Bad Boy

Women love the bad boys. I think there's a "I can fix him" complex about it. And you really have to work for their love.

And according to this article, Depp claimed that Heard had affairs with everyone:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449December 29, 2020 4:01 PM

If true, do you blame her ?...Depp is a drunken, drugged out mess.

by Anonymousreply 450December 29, 2020 4:06 PM

Reedus looks more like beady eyed white trash than a "bad boy".

by Anonymousreply 451December 29, 2020 8:46 PM

I don't understand Norman's appeal at all. Maybe it's because i haven't seen TWD 🤔

by Anonymousreply 452December 30, 2020 1:51 AM

He must be hot in the sack- he had a kid with model Helena Christensen. And he used to be goodlooking:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453December 30, 2020 2:18 AM

r443 - There would be a marriage certificate that is easily looked up if that were true. Hall is also HIV +

by Anonymousreply 454December 30, 2020 2:35 AM

I've seen Norman in person. And I thought he was fug when he played Rose McGs boyfriend on Charmed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455December 30, 2020 3:05 AM

Is Judd Apatow partial to cocksucking?

by Anonymousreply 456December 30, 2020 3:08 AM

I doubt it, R456, his films are painfully heteronormative.

by Anonymousreply 457December 30, 2020 3:12 AM

[quote ]My colleague said Salma's accent wasn't put on but her problem with Hayek was that Hayek loves to act as if she's self-made but apparently she was the former girlfriend of a popular either athlete or actor in Mexico and that is how she got her foot in the door.

Salma comes from a very wealthy family. She even studied at a boarding school in the US as a teen. Her father is a very wealthy businessman. She's still great. She never struggled financially. She doesn't hide that.

by Anonymousreply 458December 30, 2020 3:57 AM

Salma also did a prestigious acting studio that led her to televonelas, like many other actors.

by Anonymousreply 459December 30, 2020 3:58 AM

R459 It doesn't show.

by Anonymousreply 460December 30, 2020 8:37 AM

[quote]Do you have any interesting celebrity gossip?

I knew a guy who used to be a doorman at a gay bar in SoHo in London in the early 2000’s and he said Ewan McGregor had been there several times. Not that a straight person can’t go to a gay bar from time to time but several times is a bit strange. I wish I would’ve asked if he came or left with a particular person.

by Anonymousreply 461December 30, 2020 9:02 AM

Is that why Arsenio has just disappeared after his talk show?

by Anonymousreply 462December 30, 2020 12:56 PM

R461 There were gay rumors about him when he first became famous, but they died down when he cheated on his wife with every female costar he ever had. He definitely seems like the kind of guy who hooks up with men though.

by Anonymousreply 463December 31, 2020 2:01 PM

I would bet real money on MacGregor being bi, if there were any way to honestly verify an actor's sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 464December 31, 2020 3:18 PM

R463 R464 This theory fits well with his long motorcycle trips to remote places with a male buddy. I believe he made a documentary about it.

by Anonymousreply 465January 1, 2021 2:31 AM

R465 I've seen one of those series. Absolutely no 'gay vibes' from them together at all. They genuinely seem like mates, not lovers.

by Anonymousreply 466January 1, 2021 9:37 AM

Is Darren Aronofsky really the father of Natalie Portman's first child?

-

by Anonymousreply 467January 3, 2021 7:57 AM

Supposedly, yes r467. He greatly resembles Rachel Weisz's elder boy.

by Anonymousreply 468January 3, 2021 5:01 PM

R467 he looks so much like Natalie that it’s really hard to tell, in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 469January 3, 2021 6:56 PM

I can believe the Olivia Wilde/Harvey Weinstein thing. The Gawker story was even pre-#MeToo. Plus, the pics of them acting all chummy together. Olivia strikes me as an ambitious hippie type. I can see her playing the game.

by Anonymousreply 470January 5, 2021 10:30 PM

R470 I used to like her, but that she was willing fucking Harvey and then curiously wasn't slammed when this came out, and in fact she now positions herself as a great feminist is really headscratching. Some people are Teflon, and I don't really understand why.

by Anonymousreply 471January 5, 2021 10:35 PM

R470 speaking of Olivia Wilde, her new “relationship” with Harry Styles became news because Harry was officiating a wedding and somehow slid in that Olivia was his girlfriend in his speech (ummm...). Yeah, that sounds like a real relationship to me. Can’t imagine mentioning his own new gf actually fit anywhere in a wedding speech, but that’s just me.

PR showmance, here we come!

by Anonymousreply 472January 6, 2021 6:25 AM

R470 you think Sudeikis knew?

by Anonymousreply 473January 6, 2021 7:58 AM

R470 i can't seem to find many pics of them together. Or at the ones involving a leash.

by Anonymousreply 474January 6, 2021 9:40 AM

R473 they all knew about Weinstein, including who had slept with him willingly to get ahead (which was most of them, no matter what they say now).

The entertainment industry is a business, and in any business there are things that most of the people inside the business know, that people outside the business have no clue about.

by Anonymousreply 475January 6, 2021 11:34 AM

WE knew about Weinstein, well we'd all heard the rumors, it was a true "open secret" that nobody did anything about.

by Anonymousreply 476January 8, 2021 12:05 AM

They even joked about Weinstien's sexual assaults in the 2013 Oscars. This was not a big secret.

by Anonymousreply 477January 8, 2021 12:27 AM

R458 Salma's ego tripping is so out there, that it actually becomes funny and endearing.

Jay Mohr has some great stories about her, having worked with her on a few projects in the '90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478January 8, 2021 12:29 AM

[quote] ... things that most of the people inside the business know, that people outside the business have no clue about.

How much do you want to bet that there are 1000s of Weinsteins still out there, still operating? But nobody wants to say anything because they don't want to stop the gravy train. Many many in Hollywood are complicit in this activity, and it operates with most everybody's tacit consent.

Remember, Harvey was only "outed" to the general public because Ashley Judd's career was dead, and she needed some way to jump start it. Her twitter antics weren't working for her, so she made a phone call to Ronan Sinatra.

by Anonymousreply 479January 8, 2021 1:08 AM

I think Renee Z. fucked Weinstein willingly.

by Anonymousreply 480January 8, 2021 1:12 AM

R480 but not on Rex Manning Day...

by Anonymousreply 481January 8, 2021 1:14 AM

"How much do you want to bet that there are 1000s of Weinsteins still out there, still operating? "

I think they're still there and they've joined forces as much as sociopaths ever do, to ruthlessly stamp out the career of anyone who says a word about their activities. Hell, if an actor says a peep to the public about whoever the New Weinstein is now, they'll probably find the DEA busting into their apartment and a few gallon jugs of oxy pills planted under the kitchen sink.

by Anonymousreply 482January 8, 2021 2:10 AM

The music industry has many Weinsteins.

by Anonymousreply 483January 8, 2021 2:18 AM

To all of you who say that actresses willingly slept with Weinstein:

Remember that there's a big difference between "willingly", and "gladly". Some people will fuck a repulsive creep for gain if there's absolutely no other way to get what they want, but the they'll consider themselves as forced into a no-win position, and will think of the guy who wouldn't offer them a better deal as an enemy for life. A lot of what we saw during the #METOO ferver was actresses getting revenge for what you call "willingly" screwing Harvey, and similar situations.

Never abuse your power to get laid, it's not worth the enemies you make.

by Anonymousreply 484January 8, 2021 2:22 AM

R478 Lol that Salma Hayek story is a doozy, what a way to act. But actually her notes on the script were good! She's something special, ego be damned. For anyone else who's curious it's at 52:50, and there's some tangents before he gets into the meat of the story.

by Anonymousreply 485January 8, 2021 4:28 AM

Of course there are other Weinstein's still out there just as there are Dan Schneider's too.

by Anonymousreply 486January 8, 2021 12:26 PM

[quote] The music industry has many Weinsteins.

It probably does, just as the tech world and other industries (higher ed, manufacturing, the airlines, etc.) do.

However, the manufacturers of heavy industrial equipment don't hold themselves out as our moral superiors, and don't constantly lecture us on how the world would be a better place if we were only more like them.

American's are willing to forgive almost anything except hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 487January 8, 2021 5:19 PM

R487 laughs in Republican

by Anonymousreply 488January 8, 2021 6:11 PM

[Quote] Of course there are other Weinstein's still out there just as there are Dan Schneider's too.

I saw some idiot say the other day how much safer Hollywood is now that Heavy is gone (as if he was the only predator). I didn't realize some people could be [italic] that [/italic] naive.

by Anonymousreply 489January 8, 2021 11:57 PM

Michael Bay is as bad as Weinstein and we've talked about him on here numerous times.

by Anonymousreply 490January 10, 2021 2:05 AM

R490 i know. I wonder what Eiza Gonzalez had to do to get a role in his latest movie??

by Anonymousreply 491January 10, 2021 2:35 AM

R363 back again. Haven't posted in a while, especially since this site has had such a long prime time after the 6th, but I have some drama to share.

There's apparently a big fight going on at SAG about whether DVD's are going to be sent out this year for consideration for the SAG awards. They've been wanting to transition away now for years and do everything digital, since they've had a couple of members throughout the years upload the screeners online. Plus, there's questions about being sanitary and not wanting to get members sick due to the pandemic and how the mail and people touching the envelopes can spread the disease around.

However, there are those on the board that don't want to ice out elderly voters who may not necessarily have reliable internet access and/or know how to use the streaming platforms. There is a belief that the studios that send out actual DVD's to voters are more likely to win than those that don't and it's largely due to this. I'm not sure how they are going to resolve this conflict, but it's a big topic of debate, on top of all of the other drama this year from pushing the awards back to coordinating how to do a streamed ceremony that isn't totally boring.

It's crazy because I was at the award ceremony last year, so to see it go from pomp and circumstance to a Youtube like stream is kind of a shock and also a real shame. Hopefully they can do it again in person next year.

by Anonymousreply 492January 23, 2021 10:59 PM

They're not really going with a streaming ceremony, are they? They ought to cancel the Oscars for this year, and have a gala 2020-2021 ceremony next year.

Or just forget 2020 entirely, as most of us would like to do.

by Anonymousreply 493January 23, 2021 11:31 PM

What's the tea with Tommy Mottola? Is he the weinstein of music?

by Anonymousreply 494January 23, 2021 11:32 PM

R493 They are going through with a streaming ceremony. I read it was a one hour, but it could be more.

by Anonymousreply 495January 23, 2021 11:34 PM

r492, I'm in IATSE, and have been getting screeners on a daily basis.

by Anonymousreply 496January 24, 2021 12:06 AM

[Quote] Is he the weinstein of music?

Yes

by Anonymousreply 497January 24, 2021 3:00 AM

R496 DVD screeners or links to stream?

We haven't gotten anything yet because they don't plan to make a decision and send out notices until February. SAG always sends out links for Q&A panels and stuff, but this year, like with the award ceremony, they are all digital and who the fuck wants to watch that? I've never signed up for one, so I have no idea how questions would work (I'm assuming it's like a Zoom platform), but when they did the actual Q&A's in person, it was a much more intimate and personal experience. Talking to someone over a computer screen is so impersonal. I can't imagine anyone enjoys doing it.

But yes, I'm curious to see how they resolve the DVD impasse and if they are going to push more aggressively to do away with them next year if they don't this year.

by Anonymousreply 498January 24, 2021 1:42 PM

R498 DVD screeners (maybe about 15 so far), as well as all the online screenings.

by Anonymousreply 499January 24, 2021 4:55 PM

R499 So if you're getting it, I find it really hard to believe that they are going to pull a fast one on the SAG membership and not send out at least some DVD's this year. We'll see.

by Anonymousreply 500January 24, 2021 11:19 PM

R498, I agree; our email inboxes are filled almost daily with 'Conversations at Home!' etc. and although they're trying and obviously we can't have in-person Q&As anymore, it's just not the same.

I did watched 'the little things' a couple hours ago with the Jared Leto Q&A and it was okay.

The ONE thing I really wanted to see (Promising Young Woman) was FULL within maybe 10 minutes, there wasn't even a waitlist, this was a few weeks ago I think.

I hope they start sending stuff out; although I lack a DVD player now so I can only stream.

by Anonymousreply 501January 25, 2021 2:12 AM

I blew Richard Speck!

by Anonymousreply 502January 25, 2021 3:48 AM

Any Mads Mikkelsen gossip?

by Anonymousreply 503January 31, 2021 6:44 PM

I want to know how Louise Linton landed a huge (albeit ugly) fish like Mnuchin? Meh faced golddiggers amaze and impress me. (Hilaria, Megs, et al.)

by Anonymousreply 504January 31, 2021 6:55 PM

They could totally have the Oscars this year and have the attendees show up in person. Same venue, just the nominees and their +1. No red carpet...fewer presenters....but they probably will just do it remotely.

by Anonymousreply 505January 31, 2021 8:34 PM

R461 not that I can't see Ewan McGregor as bi (I totally can), but sometimes gay bars just have the best drinks and music and energy, you know?

I remember hearing someone say the same thing in the early-mid 00s about James Marsden, when he was shooting those Fox X-MEN movies. He was spotted at least a half-dozen times at the gay bars in and around Vancouver. A few times he had his younger costars Shawn Ashmore & Aaron Stanford with him. Make of that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 506January 31, 2021 8:50 PM

[quote] Bailee Madison was molested.

She was the cute little girl in the DRAKE & JOSH Christmas movie. Damn. I hope neither of the boys knew about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507January 31, 2021 8:57 PM

Caitlyn does Tiktok well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508January 31, 2021 11:26 PM

Has anybody heard stories about Kate McKinnon being difficult? A friend in NYC said he'd heard several stories but wouldn't repeat any. I've been curious whether or not it's true.

by Anonymousreply 509February 1, 2021 3:47 AM

David Gallagher, who grew up on 7th heaven, has a foot fetish. Not a licker but a foot fucker. He likes to get off by rubbing his cock over the sole of someones foot. Apparently he is an equal opportunity foot fucker in that the foot may be male or female. Or would that be a bifoot fucker? Can we have a ruling from the judges?

by Anonymousreply 510February 1, 2021 5:30 PM

Did weinstein wives ever have affairs with hot a listers on the side?

by Anonymousreply 511February 1, 2021 6:20 PM

R510 Interesting; he dated Megan Fox way back when and now she's with MGK, who allegedly has a similar fetish...

by Anonymousreply 512February 1, 2021 6:43 PM

I wonder if SAG will just send everything out digitally this year.

by Anonymousreply 513February 1, 2021 6:46 PM

R512 Megan was the first thing to pop into my head as well 😆

by Anonymousreply 514February 1, 2021 9:48 PM

[Quote] I remember hearing someone say the same thing in the early-mid 00s about James Marsden, when he was shooting those Fox X-MEN movies. He was spotted at least a half-dozen times at the gay bars in and around Vancouver. A few times he had his younger costars Shawn Ashmore & Aaron Stanford with him. [bold] Make of that what you will. [/bold]

I will. Here he is with notorious former DL favorite and closet case "singer" Shawn Mendes. Make of [italic] that [/italic] as you will.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515February 2, 2021 12:54 AM

So Yashir Ali is a homophobe and we’re going to not comment? Fuck that terrorist looking mother fucker.

by Anonymousreply 516February 2, 2021 3:27 AM

Fuck off, R297, racist piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 517February 2, 2021 6:14 AM

[quote] Has anybody heard stories about Kate McKinnon being difficult?

Let me see... Television star. Lesbian. Political progressive.

I have a pretty good idea about what her professional demeanor is probably like.

by Anonymousreply 518February 2, 2021 6:52 PM

[Quote] So Yashir Ali is a homophobe and we’re going to not comment?

Yashar is gay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519February 3, 2021 12:26 AM

R518 so...no, you don’t know Kate McKinnon and have no gossip about her. Anyone else?

by Anonymousreply 520February 3, 2021 6:07 AM

R492 here. Not so much celebrity gossip, but an interesting industry tidbit. I have a friend who is writing a memoir on the last year of their life since the pandemic began and their experiences during it. It does feature gossip about some celebrities, but I can't say who it is or else they're going to find out I'm posting here. Anyways, it's not really the crux of the memoir, though. It's mostly about their experiences with dating and working remotely and things like that.

What amazed me about them doing this is that they said two publishers were interested in optioning the book for publication, Doubleday and some other major one I don't remember off the top of my head. They have never been published before, so this genuinely shocked me. I really don't think the subject matter they are writing about is so interesting that it's worthy of such interest from two of the biggies in the industry, but maybe you all disagree with my opinion on this. Anyways, I'll update you if the book ends up getting published.

by Anonymousreply 521February 6, 2021 4:49 AM

R515 damn, what deal with the Devil did Marsden make? The man doesn’t age.

by Anonymousreply 522February 10, 2021 1:06 PM

Leo is gay, explaining his love of eye masks and soundproof headphones when fucking women. Has been in an open relationship with Lukas Haas for years.

When Ellen wasn’t abusing her staff, she used to beat her old girlfriend Alexandra Hedison.

Henry Cavill is gay gay gay, uses the young girls thing as a cover because the best way to throw people off the gay scent is by making them think you’re just a creep.

Add Christian Bale to the list of child stars that were molested as children.

Michelle Pfeiffer was an escort before she made it big in movies.

Running list of men (either gay gay gay or bi) Bradley Cooper, Sam Heughan, Tyson Beckford, Will Smith, Usher, Vin Diesel.

Rooney Mara is a lesbian. Makes you wonder about Joaquin.. she is hypercompetitive with her sister Kate, so when she got knocked up she obviously needed to as well. Apparently Rooney might have also been/or is actively knocking boots with Phoenix’s sister Rain.

Macaulay Culkin was sexually abused by multiple people in the industry. He feels an obligation to protect MJ because tbh he didn’t have many family figures in his life and still feels like he owes him. Plus he’s dead and there is nothing to gain at this point. He did make some veiled comments on Twitter about how many pedophiles there were in the audience at the Oscars, so maybe one day he’ll come clean…

by Anonymousreply 523February 10, 2021 4:16 PM

I may have posted this in an earlier thread, but I don't remember. Someone who worked on The O.C. told me that all of the young actors, except Rachel Bilson, were a pain during the show's run. Mischa Barton regularly showed up drunk or high (her "leaving" was really her being fired), Adam Brody resented being on the show because he was convinced that it was holding him back from being a big star, and Ben McKenzie just started phoning it in pretty early. A lot of DLers insist he's gay, but my friend said McKenzie banged Mischa Barton when she was still underage.

by Anonymousreply 524February 10, 2021 9:30 PM

R523 There are rumors that Joaquin has sex with one of his sisters.

by Anonymousreply 525February 10, 2021 9:31 PM

R524 - Were Rachel and Adam really dating or was that just PR for the show?

by Anonymousreply 526February 10, 2021 10:13 PM

Patricia (Rooney) and Joaquin must be sharing Rain. That's the sister that he's rumored to be in a relationship with. Summer Phoenix seems to be the only normal one in that family, although she did have children with Casey Affleck.

by Anonymousreply 527February 10, 2021 10:15 PM

R524 none of that shocks me. Tate and Cam made comments about the cast acting a mess and being ungrateful. I like Adam, but he’s no DDL.

R526 I think they were real. She cheated on Adam with Hayden when they filmed Jumper.

by Anonymousreply 528February 11, 2021 7:45 AM

R528 - She was rumored to be Hayden’s alleged beard, though. If that’s the case, it’s not so much cheating as “upgrading” her opportunities.

by Anonymousreply 529February 11, 2021 10:51 AM

R529 i thought Hayden was bi. I'm not sure how much upgrading he actually did for her career.

by Anonymousreply 530February 11, 2021 11:25 AM

R530 - Probably not as much as she hoped for, but they can’t all be winners. She was never going to be known for being a great actress, so hitching a ride to someone who starred in arguably the biggest movie franchise of all time was probably her best bet.

by Anonymousreply 531February 11, 2021 12:02 PM

The Ben McKenzie gay rumors always struck me as wishful thinking. I enjoyed watching him frolic around in a wifebeater with Adam Brody as much as the next guy, but when I see him with Morena Baccarin my gut response is "they make a cute couple," not "gurl, who do you think you're fooling?"

by Anonymousreply 532February 11, 2021 5:22 PM

R526 Real, but she seems to have been more into him, than he was into her (maybe she thought Brody was gonna be a big star?), so I'm surprised she cheated.

R532 He knocked up Baccarin while she was still married to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 533February 11, 2021 5:38 PM

R526 Real, but she seems to have been more into him, than he was into her (maybe she thought Brody was gonna be a big star?), so I'm surprised she cheated.

R532 He knocked up Baccarin while she was still married to someone else.

by Anonymousreply 534February 11, 2021 5:38 PM

R531 i think she's done ok career-wise. Dating Bill Hader was rather random.

R532 i don't think i've ever heard anything nice about Morena. And the way they announced their relationship and the pregnancy was just so ooc for someone like Ben who's usually so private.

by Anonymousreply 535February 12, 2021 11:46 AM

Someone else I know worked with Rachel Bilson on a film called Waiting For Forever. He had no gossip about her (or any of the cast) but said she was very professional and polite and respectful of the cast and crew.

by Anonymousreply 536February 12, 2021 12:25 PM

R535 - Given the long-standing rumors about Hayden and how many gay roles Bill has played, it makes you wonder.

by Anonymousreply 537February 12, 2021 12:52 PM

R537 Bill has gay rumours???

by Anonymousreply 538February 12, 2021 1:01 PM

Bouncing around LPSG: a new Ben sPlatt dick pic and videos of a pre-Ben Noah getting fucked by some other guy.

by Anonymousreply 539February 12, 2021 9:36 PM

R539 link?

by Anonymousreply 540February 12, 2021 9:42 PM

So far it's just been in PMs.

by Anonymousreply 541February 12, 2021 9:53 PM

R523 Why do everybody say that he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 542February 13, 2021 3:44 AM

R542 you're going to have to be a bit more specific.

by Anonymousreply 543February 13, 2021 7:11 AM

R523 has no idea what he or she is talking about. Just a recapper of gossip read elsewhere. (Yeah, I'm sure DiCaprio bangs women but is actually gay....)

by Anonymousreply 544February 13, 2021 7:38 AM

r544 Yeah, he bangs men more and is actually into them and shares his life with one. Is that gay? I'm confused.

by Anonymousreply 545February 13, 2021 12:23 PM

R543 Henry cavill

by Anonymousreply 546February 14, 2021 4:20 AM

Any guesses?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547February 18, 2021 12:03 AM

R547 "unique voice" made me think of McBongo. Though I doubt someone as high-profile as him would expose himself like that. I always have a hard time believing a closeted A-lister would hook up with a random stranger. That just seems too risky to me.

by Anonymousreply 548February 18, 2021 5:29 PM

Seems risky to me as well, R548.

by Anonymousreply 549February 18, 2021 5:35 PM

I love to hear what actors/actresses are like in real life. It doesn't have to be anything big. it just has to be real.

by Anonymousreply 550February 20, 2021 9:29 AM

Bette Midler is the opposite of he stage persona. Very prim and proper...and does not like foul language used in her vicinity. Thats in her personal life...put her around people and the switch goes on. Lily Tomlin is exactly as she comes across in interviews. Kind, funny and genuinely caring.

by Anonymousreply 551February 20, 2021 2:56 PM

It is not really 'gossip' but more of an open secret. Actor E J is gay, closeted, in a marriage of convenience to Sosha, a complete narcissist, and he had to put out to someone to get the part of toad in the X-men film and his 'career' or what is left of it is due to the casting couch as he is just okay at stage acting in small parts. It may have been BS, or someone else.

by Anonymousreply 552March 5, 2021 7:03 PM

What? Just spill and say their names. It's not like anyone will know who you are. This is Data Lounge.

by Anonymousreply 553March 6, 2021 1:21 AM

r553, I googled "toad xmen" and got Evan Jonigkeit, who is married to Zosia Mamet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554March 6, 2021 1:54 AM

R554 gay face for days.

by Anonymousreply 555March 6, 2021 7:01 AM

And prettier than the wife.

by Anonymousreply 556March 6, 2021 11:28 AM

Hehe R555 you should check out his IG, if you don't know he's gay and a queen your gaydar is broken. I wonder if his "wife" is lesbian?

In one IG pic he claimed his "wife" is the best thing that ever happened to him, and for a closeted actor in a marriage of convenience I suppose that's true. They are not hurting for $$$ but spend it like crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557March 7, 2021 9:33 AM

I feel so vindicated posting what I said about Piers Morgan at R363 now. I'm glad people are finally beginning to see what a complete asshole he is and why he deserves to go down.

by Anonymousreply 558March 11, 2021 3:34 AM

^ is me. So I have a bit of a rant.

Award season for SAG is ongoing and I have not voted yet. I finally decided to sign up for one of the Virtual Q&A's the union keeps promoting in our emails. I won't say for which movie. I thought that maybe it was a live zoom call where you signed in and then got to see the actors and producers talk and perhaps gets buzzed in to ask a question. No. It's just a prerecorded interview with a Hollywood reporter, which you can basically see a million of on Youtube.

Are you fucking kidding me, SAG? It felt like such a huge letdown when I got the email to the prerecorded link. It defeats any feeling of exclusivity during award season and you don't get any sort of intimacy with the actors who are nominated. I really hate this system they've implemented so much. Hopefully, they go back to the live events next season with the end of the pandemic. If they don't, they better change up the system to something more in line with Zoom or people are going to be pissed. No one likes this and it's such a bullshit way of campaigning. Ugh ugh ugh. Hate it so much.

by Anonymousreply 559March 25, 2021 12:14 AM

Right in [516] ! Yashir is a homophobic self righteous FUCK. So I guess he’s cool with us calling him a Terrorist Towel Head Allah Motherfucker? Fuck him. And I get all the vibes from Shawn Closet is so deep Mendes.

by Anonymousreply 560March 25, 2021 2:20 AM

R363 Howie Mandel has OCD so maybe he was socially awkward, or he just likes to network with people?

by Anonymousreply 561March 26, 2021 5:01 PM

LOL Somebody from SAG must have read my post on here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562March 27, 2021 12:00 AM

Could just be a coincidence, but I do find it funny that this email highlighted the word [bold] live [/bold] after my post complaining about the taped Q&A. I don't recall ever seeing this specified before in one of these emails. Perhaps we have some lurkers here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563March 27, 2021 12:04 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 564March 31, 2021 1:26 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 565April 3, 2021 1:32 PM

According to somebody on the DeuxMoi subreddit, Joseph Gordon-Levitt lives in New Zealand now. That seems very random. I'm always fascinated by the way people will bend over backwards to make excuses for people like him - they admitted he doesn't tip and he and his wife let their kids make a mess and don't try to clean it up - but he's polite so it's okay.

Sigh, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 566April 21, 2021 6:31 PM

I walked past Ron Howard and his wife on the beach the other day. They both seemed lovely and smiled genuinely.

by Anonymousreply 567April 26, 2021 8:42 AM

R566 A few years ago rich preppers started moving there. I wonder if he's one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568April 26, 2021 12:51 PM

R568 Wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 569April 26, 2021 1:04 PM

R371 back again to say I told you all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570May 10, 2021 7:53 PM

You could cut yourself on her (fake) cheekbones in the pic at r570.

by Anonymousreply 571May 11, 2021 12:14 AM

R570, you said SHE was threatening divorce, which isn't what happened, and you also said he didn't have drug problems but mental health problems, when the set he did last night was clearly about his addiction issues, which is why he went into rehab. You weren't right at all.

You're also the guy who said

[quote] I have to say, once again, that I told you so. Congress won't be amending this bill and Trump's veto will stick. Hope you didn't expect to get that stimulus check.

back in December when we DID get the stimulus.

You keep saying "I told you so" when you're wrong about everything.

And you also posted on the John Mulaney Makes a Comeback thread, pretending to be someone else who said you "nailed it" with your gossip. You didn't "nail it" and it was PITIFUL that you were pretending that you were another person, and you were too lazy to even use another account to do it with.

You're why the gossip around here is such shit these days.

by Anonymousreply 572May 11, 2021 12:23 PM

Divorces are common in the first year of recovery.

by Anonymousreply 573May 11, 2021 1:50 PM

Oh, calm down, r572. It's a gossip thread, not a "just the facts, please" thread, and your hysteria is ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 574May 11, 2021 2:11 PM

[Quote] You said SHE was threatening divorce, which isn't what happened,

She was at the time, but evidently John decided to file for divorce first. Also keep in mind that I said:

[Quote] Note that some of this may not be true, but it's what I've heard.

So things change. It's what I heard at the time.

[Quote] You also said he didn't have drug problems but mental health problems, when the set he did last night was clearly about his addiction issues, which is why he went into rehab.

Like he's going to confess everything all at once. He told the public what he was comfortable sharing. There's more to the story than he's going to let on.

[Quote] back in December when we DID get the stimulus.

At the time, Trump was not prepared to sign the bill. He was later coerced. And if you read some of my other posts from other threads, you would know I was one of the [italic] only [/italic] people warning that Trump was trying to stage a coup before January 6th. Most posters thought I was crazy but:

[Quote] You keep saying "I told you so"

And I am justified to say that in many instances. Which happens a lot.

[Quote] when you're wrong about everything.

Not everything at all. In fact, I've been right about most things, such as at R323.

[Quote] You're why the gossip around here is such shit these days.

Bitch fuck off. You come across as unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 575May 12, 2021 1:17 AM

Oh I just went through my ignored posters list. R572 is the crazy troll from a while back who claimed that Anna's "lampshade business" (aka hobby) was a legitimate form of work. LOL. Of course.

by Anonymousreply 576May 12, 2021 1:36 AM

Jessica Chastain smokes cigarettes and is Vegan for beauty reasons as opposed to ethical/legit health/environmental concerns.

by Anonymousreply 577August 30, 2021 12:14 AM

R577 nothing too scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 578August 30, 2021 8:26 AM

[quote]Jessica Chastain smokes cigarettes and is Vegan for beauty reasons as opposed to ethical/legit health/environmental concerns.

Interesting, R577.

In a recent article, Chastain noted she eats very “pure” for her skin.

So you are saying she smokes cigs?

If true, she doesn’t sound like the brightest bulb in the box.

by Anonymousreply 579August 30, 2021 1:05 PM

R577 That's super-common among celebrities.

by Anonymousreply 580August 30, 2021 3:17 PM

This site has a very detailed list of female celebs that smoke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581August 30, 2021 3:22 PM

R579 What the fuck does she mean by 'eating pure'.

Munching on underage carpet?

by Anonymousreply 582August 30, 2021 3:30 PM

A poster on the Deuxmoi subreddit said they saw Chastain smoking a cigarette at the Toronto film festival a few years ago. Most celebs smoke to keep their weight down. Plus, on-set boredom. Maybe Chastain is a social smoker?

by Anonymousreply 583September 12, 2021 8:32 AM

R583 that's probably one of the least interesting things posted on that Reddit 😄

by Anonymousreply 584September 13, 2021 12:48 PM

Don't know about this one but there was once a rumor claiming that sometime around the taping season 1 of Elite. Aron Piper fucked Omar Ayuso.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585September 14, 2021 9:11 AM

R319 Yes. A couple of other guys came forward about him too.

I think he prefers girls, but like others have said, he's a predator who just wants prey. Similar to how Kevin Spacey had a couple of female accusers.

by Anonymousreply 586September 17, 2021 11:57 AM

John Travolta used to be a waitress in Fort Myers, Florida.

by Anonymousreply 587November 24, 2021 7:47 PM

Did he make everyone kiss his grits?

by Anonymousreply 588November 24, 2021 8:26 PM

Saw a random story on reddit involving Jake G. It was about how he outed a bunch of gay actors to a woman he fucked lol

by Anonymousreply 589November 24, 2021 11:20 PM

Why did Andrew garfield and Emma Stone really break up?

by Anonymousreply 590December 30, 2021 9:54 PM

And you didn't think to post a link, r589?

by Anonymousreply 591December 30, 2021 10:03 PM

[R141] Nice! He used to have quite big tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 592December 31, 2021 7:19 AM

Never seen this list before, but it is funny seeing where alot of gossip from the 00s originated. Some of it has been mentioned on DL before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593December 31, 2021 12:02 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!