Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Is Amanda Righetti is Becky with the boat tights, who broke up Natalie Maines' marriage to Adrian Pasdar?

Amanda Righetti Allegedly Left Her Tights On Natalie Maines' Boat

If you have any musical taste at all you've listened to The Chicks' new album Gaslighter about Natalie Maines' cheating ex-husband Adrian Pasdar.

In current single "Sleep At Night" Natalie describes this scenario: Remember you brought her to our show at the Hollywood Bowl She said, "I love you, I'm such a fan" I joked that you can love me as long as you don't love my man There's nothin' funny about that

Fans have speculated that Righetti is Becky with the boat tights thanks to this post from Righetti's Colony co-star Sarah Wayne Callies of the two of them at The Chicks' (formerly Dixie Chicks) Forum show (Maines' seems to have taken artistic license with the specific details due to she and her ex's NDA).

Righetti and Pasdar also co-starred on the show Colony that aired on USA and was canceled after three seasons in July 2018. Righetti filed for divorce from her writer/director husband Jordan Alan on February 17, 2017. Maines also filed for divorce in 2017.

Righetti and Pasdar appear to still be together and she posted a photo and Happy Birthday message allegedly to Pasdar on her Instagram.

Fans have taken to commenting on Righetti's Instagram posts reminding her not to forget her tights anywhere else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2020 4:50 AM

Tacky if true.

by Anonymousreply 1July 23, 2020 2:31 PM

What a skank

by Anonymousreply 2July 24, 2020 5:00 PM

Irresistible, ain't he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 24, 2020 5:28 PM

Tights is such a fun word. It can refer to pantyhose, those Renaissance fair leggings or a body stocking, depending. What kind of tights were on this boat?

by Anonymousreply 4July 24, 2020 5:52 PM

Not orifices, that's for sure.

by Anonymousreply 5July 24, 2020 5:55 PM

R3 not really.

by Anonymousreply 6July 25, 2020 3:19 AM

Adrian Pasdar's gonna have a hard time living this album down.

by Anonymousreply 7August 23, 2020 3:16 AM

I don't think Pasdar or Maines are relevant enough for that to even be an issue.

by Anonymousreply 8August 23, 2020 3:18 AM

Adrian - like many DLers - used to be a lot hotter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9August 23, 2020 3:29 AM

There was a time Adrian could have slammed me in the pooper, hard, but those days are, like his marriage and career, a thing of the past

by Anonymousreply 10August 23, 2020 3:33 AM

What did his final settlement end up being? Didn't he want 5 million a month in palimony?

by Anonymousreply 11August 23, 2020 3:38 AM

She's a whore!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12August 23, 2020 3:41 AM

Meh, Dolly Parton did it first and better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13August 23, 2020 4:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!