Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Brother 22 All-Stars Part 4

Previous thread Murieled. Dani just won HoH on the live feeds. Tyler, you in danger gurl. Memphis is big, dumb, beefy, and quiet. My ideal man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311a day ago

Previous Thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109/10/2020

Part 3 did not link to part 2 so here is that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209/10/2020

Sometimes I miss Sucks. Remember there was a poster called danisucksit?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309/10/2020

[quote]This thread was not Murieled, bitch! At least you could put a link to the new thread since you just killed this one.

If you can still post there, you're a subscriber and that means you can't tell what has been Murieled or not.

by Anonymousreply 409/10/2020

I can't believe that BIGOT Brother is still on.

The most hatefully racist show on television.

All enabled by that eyelid-surgery money whore.

And that fascist dyke.

So surprised that CBS hasn't cancelled this crap yet.

by Anonymousreply 509/10/2020

R5, it's cheap to produce and it produces decent ratings for them during the dog days of summer. With covid shutting production down for all scripted television, they'll probably do a second season in the fall to make up for the lack of programming.

by Anonymousreply 609/10/2020

So Day and Ian will be the nominees?

by Anonymousreply 709/10/2020

Even the prize money for the winner is cheap -- still 500k after 20 years. You would think they would have at least bumped that shit up to $1 million for an All-Stars season. CBS = cheapskates.

by Anonymousreply 809/10/2020

R7 really? I thought Day and Dani were good now?

by Anonymousreply 909/10/2020

Private dating club for gays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1009/11/2020

Ian has a tattoo on his wrist :( He seemed like the type that would have no tattoos. I am less attracted to him now.

David/Kevin are on the block. Waiting to see if David plays his power and Dani has to nominate someone else.

by Anonymousreply 1109/11/2020

It's going to be just those boring white bros as usual.

by Anonymousreply 1209/11/2020

It looks like production talked to them about Ian.

[quote] Cody- I think people that were watching might have been unhappy and viewed it a certain way.

[quote] Nicole- I get it.

[quote] Cody- It's completely understandable but we will have to answer to it when we get out of the house

by Anonymousreply 1309/11/2020

[quote] Nicole- Did you get asked about Ian in there?

[quote] Cody- No, why?

[quote] Nicole- I didnt either but Dani did. I want a chance to defend myself.

by Anonymousreply 1409/11/2020

[quote] Enzo: Everyone hates Memphis on the outside world, so don't protect him for any reason. He's hittin people...like yo.

[quote] Cody: He walks past David & *hits shoulder* "Congrats on your first win, popped your cherry"

[quote] Enzo: He did it hard. He yelled in his fuckin ear.

by Anonymousreply 1509/11/2020

Comparing David to OJ Simpson now!

[quote] Nicole re David's power: If you guys already think that it's him, why do you need confirmation?

[quote] Cody: I want confirmation.

[quote] Nicole: Why?

[quote]. Cody: Everybody thought OJ murdered his wife, then he got off. Because he didn't say it!

by Anonymousreply 1609/12/2020

[quote]CBS = cheapskates.

CBS = Cheap Bitches & Sluts

by Anonymousreply 1709/12/2020

R11 I'm SURE Ian will be devasted to hear that.

OJ DID murder his wife, Cody. The prosecution was outsmarted...nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 1809/12/2020

Is Hardy on?

by Anonymousreply 1909/12/2020

POC on the block...

by Anonymousreply 2009/12/2020

r10 What does this have to do with BB?

by Anonymousreply 2109/12/2020

Does Ian let gay BBers suck his cock?

by Anonymousreply 2209/12/2020

The part three thread is paywalled now.

by Anonymousreply 2309/12/2020

She's really going to put Ian up after the debacle? She'll just get roasted even more on social media when she is out. He is pretty untouchable for a while, I would think.

by Anonymousreply 2409/12/2020

Haha this from Swaggy’s Twitter:

[quote] You’re a fucking clown for telling Bayleigh in her interview that I bought a Tesla as a surprise gift for her. You’re a disgrace. Sleezy ass reporter. There’s gonna be a surprise for you one day, and when someone ruins it for you .. remember this. Clown. @laurenzima

[quote] 10 interviews, 10 different reporters and not a single reporter ruined the surprise... they stuck to BB. All were full of class and didn’t say a word. You wanted to clout-chase and be an asshole. It’s cool. You’ll have a moment in the future ruined by someone. @laurenzima.

by Anonymousreply 2509/12/2020

R25 he is such a jerk. Wtf did he think was gonna happen when he posted pictures of it all over social media?

by Anonymousreply 2609/12/2020

CHRISTMAS is a RACIST.

This bitch has a VIOLENT CRIMINAL ASSAULT RECORD and MUGSHOT

and yet when she puts the only two black girls in the house on the block next to each other she expresses fear that both are going to "cut" and "shoot" her for it.

None of this made it to broadcast, production further covering for her racist ass.

Racist house, racist noms, racist white power alliance.

Every year with this show. Nothing changes.

One token queer that's either insufferable or terrible at winning comps or both.

I hate this show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2709/13/2020

Per the live-feed updates, Dani is considering booting Memphis. She suspects that he's hated by the viewing public for his behaviour/comments about Ian, and thinks she'll be seen as a "hero" by viewers for getting him evicted.

by Anonymousreply 2809/13/2020

Part three is locked. Grr...why didn't they show the Ian debacle tonight?!!!

by Anonymousreply 2909/13/2020

Oh, Kevin... don't come to DL after this season, honey...

by Anonymousreply 3009/13/2020

Kevin thinks gays hate him because he’s too femme and not because he’s an annoying, whiny wimp.

by Anonymousreply 3109/13/2020

Looks like Day used the Veto and saved Kevin. Ian is now up on the block vs. Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 3209/14/2020

So they targeted the black guy and that fell apart. Then they targeted the gay guy and that blew up in their faces. Now they target the autistic guy and will send him to the jury. Next week they'll target the black woman. And the white players will continue bullying the minorities each week until they have to start turning on each other.

by Anonymousreply 3309/14/2020

Is that super good looking black guy, gay?

by Anonymousreply 3409/14/2020

I’d jerk Ian off.

by Anonymousreply 3509/14/2020

r34 Nope. I assume you mean David, who's straight. Less attractive and less black Kevin is the gay of the season.

by Anonymousreply 3609/14/2020

It figures she would put up Ian. You know good and well she won't stick with getting rid of Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 3709/14/2020

R33 At this point there is no arguing that the racism -- and I don't use that word lightly -- is at the very least subconscious, and most likely more than that for most of these HGs. Next week will be 7 white HGs against 2 black and 1 half-black HG. Shame on CBS. I know they'll say that it's not their fault, but it's no accident that it happens literally every single season.

by Anonymousreply 3809/14/2020

What's interesting is that JCM now ends each of the live shows with some kind of weird (given the nature of the series) "be kind" message, yet the inherent UNkindness of the HGs week after week has yet to be broadcast or addressed on air.

Which, of course, renders those feel-good platitudes totally useless and hollow.

by Anonymousreply 3909/15/2020

JCM will do or say anything to distract from the reality that her husband is a disgraced rapist.

by Anonymousreply 4009/15/2020

p.s. Programming reminder: the show is on tonight (Tuesday) not tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 4109/15/2020

I can't believe they apparently aren't going to show the whole making fun of Ian conversation. Ugh. That's wrong.

by Anonymousreply 4209/15/2020

Was thread #3 really paywalled?

by Anonymousreply 4309/15/2020

I occasionally open these threads to find out whether Cody has shown cock. Has he?

by Anonymousreply 4409/15/2020

Yes, R43, part 3 has been paywalled for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 4509/15/2020

Thank you, r45.

by Anonymousreply 4609/15/2020

If Nicole is crying now about Ian, wait until she gets out of the house. If Cody and Enzo had a brain between them, they'd realize that they should be getting Tyler out of the way while they can. But they don't. It was very stupid of Day to use it from a strategic viewpoint. She and Kevin will be on the block next week because neither of them is going to win HOH.

by Anonymousreply 4709/15/2020

Sadly it seems like Ian will be going this week. It isn’t set in stone like the past weeks this season but i don’t see Cody flipping to wanting Tyler out

by Anonymousreply 4809/15/2020

It’s unanimous: Twitter HATES Nicole and LOVES Davonne. Production may find a way to keep her around.

by Anonymousreply 4909/15/2020

R47

They were both going to be on the block anyway (if Kevin even stayed over Tyler). Da’vonne knows they would nominate her next if Kevin left. There is no winning for them. It’s all the whites vs the 3 blacks. And that’s not changing anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 5009/15/2020

[quote] I can't believe they apparently aren't going to show the whole making fun of Ian conversation. Ugh. That's wrong.

Not only that... they made a point of showing Memphis embracing David with a friendly hug after the nomination ceremony - from two different angles! CBS is covering their ass to make sure Memphis is not portrayed as a bully in case he wins.

by Anonymousreply 5109/15/2020

R51 Evel Dick called Memphis the racist grandpa of the house. I gotta say, he's right. The cast is just flat out boring this season. Janelle Kaysar Ian and Da'Vonne were the only good picks IMO

by Anonymousreply 5209/15/2020

Dani's noms

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5309/15/2020

Ha, love it R53. The mini-veto was so cute. I hope they let her keep it.

by Anonymousreply 5409/15/2020

The irony is Kevin is TRYING to be more femme than he is.

by Anonymousreply 5509/15/2020

Sry but I love Nicole this season. She had me cracking the fuck up with her acting tonight. The casuals will never know that she couldn't give less of a shit about Ian.

by Anonymousreply 5609/15/2020

Kevin- She (Christmas) is a snitch. Da'Vonne- Oh yeah. I mean Ratatouille at its best

by Anonymousreply 5709/15/2020

I understand that it’s reality but I don’t need to see people ridicule an autistic man. That’s not entertaining to me.

by Anonymousreply 5809/16/2020

[quote]Production may find a way to keep her around.

That's what I thought about Janelle, but it didn't pan out. I really hope Day stays for a while, though.

Also, I genuinely laughed out loud when, during the Veto comp, Tyler took a deep breath, exhaled, and blew over all his teeny beer cans. Best moment of the night.

by Anonymousreply 5909/16/2020

When were they making fuck on Ian?

by Anonymousreply 6009/16/2020

fun of Ian--Jesus, forgive me.

by Anonymousreply 6109/16/2020

For R60 -- info at link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6209/16/2020

R59 Yeah that was funny. Tyler literally blew it.

by Anonymousreply 6309/16/2020

R51, I noticed that hug as well. Memphis makes me sick! You nominated him without knowing anything about him and NOW you want to hug it out?

by Anonymousreply 6409/16/2020

If Day and Ian both go, I'm out. I don't care about any of the other people. I guess Enzo would be the least objectionable winner of the remainders.

by Anonymousreply 6509/16/2020

Tyler has to go. Dani isn't stupid. She's not going to take a shot and not see it through.

If Ian leaves, Dani will be next-- which will spare Ian and Day. She can use her power to play in the next HOH competition which would be her smartest move. She's got the biggest target on her back now.

Enzo to blockhead wants all the women gone.

by Anonymousreply 6609/16/2020

Sorry,*** spare Kevin, David, Day for another week if Ian goes home

by Anonymousreply 6709/16/2020

I would love to see a Big Brother International crossover done where we get to see iconic BB Canada UK and other countries players mixed with U.S. winners.

This rotten cast of all stars needs an Ika Wong in the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6809/16/2020

Will Nicole really vote for Ian to stay if there is the possibility that the majority is going the other way? She ALWAYS votes with the majority. I also am not sure that Day will vote against Tyler either. It comes down to David's vote and I don't see him voting against Tyler. If it's four to four, I do believe Dani would get Tyler out, but is it really going to be a tie? There is ZERO chance that Christmas, Memphis, Enzo, and Cody are voting against Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 6909/16/2020

R69 You're forgetting production tipped off Nicole about her negative comments about Ian so of course she'll vote to keep him.

by Anonymousreply 7009/16/2020

Folks still watch this shit? aint been no good in yrs.....damn julie chen

by Anonymousreply 7109/16/2020

No, I know that, R70, but she is a go-along; I don't think she has the intestinal fortitude needed to go against the house. That's what got her in trouble in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 7209/16/2020

Ohmergad! OhmerGAAD! What’s going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 7309/16/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7409/16/2020

Bumping for the folks in Thread 3 who can't find this one...

by Anonymousreply 7509/16/2020

Tyler will have crying David’s vote to stay too, I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 7609/16/2020

R75 Kind of you.

by Anonymousreply 7709/16/2020

Producers need to helicopter in a caftan-wearing eldergay who just goes around the house drinking martinis all day and insulting the HGs. It's only thing that would save this season at this point.

by Anonymousreply 7809/17/2020

R78 Yeah like Pandora's Box but instead of Rachel Reilly it's Ragan Fox

by Anonymousreply 7909/17/2020

[quote]Producers need to helicopter in a caftan-wearing eldergay who just goes around the house drinking martinis all day and insulting the HGs.

They *sort of* did that two seasons ago, with "Instagranny."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8009/17/2020

I hated Instagranny.

by Anonymousreply 8109/17/2020

R76, David is voting for Ian as of now.

by Anonymousreply 8209/17/2020

Apparently Ian got into a huge fight with Dani and they went directly to feeds. When it came back on they were hugging it out.

by Anonymousreply 8309/17/2020

Ian’s a fucking entitled pain in the ass. I’m glad he’s out of there.

by Anonymousreply 8409/17/2020

To be fair, Ian already won. But the bullying is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 8509/17/2020

Memphis says N-word. Is anyone surprised?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8609/17/2020

I can’t stand him but the audio wasn’t good and I am skeptical he would be THAT stupid...

by Anonymousreply 8709/17/2020

R87 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8809/17/2020

[quote]I can’t stand him but the audio wasn’t good and I am skeptical he would be THAT stupid...

The audio wasn't great, but he definitely said it. You can also lipread it.

by Anonymousreply 8909/17/2020

God, it would be GREAT if the producers booted him today/tonight and let the two nominees stay.

by Anonymousreply 9009/17/2020

No, he didn’t, R86. He said David was AN IDIOT.

Stop stirring shit where it doesn’t exist.

by Anonymousreply 9109/17/2020

NO, he didn't, R91. Clearer versions of the audio show the inflection to be "Dude, David's a NI---" and then stopped himself with an exhausted gasp.

"ID" and "NI" are two completely different and distinguishable phonemes.

Unless you're trying to claim he started to say "NIDIOT" you can take a seat for this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9209/17/2020

Here Memphis can be seen using the term "COON ASSES" to describe southern black people from Louisiana. HanukkahKwanza then tries to save him in front of Kevin by bringing up the movie Water Boy.

As someone regrettably born in the south I can tell you "coon" has one singular meaning and it's just Memphis' everyday vernacular.

No one wants blood over his stupid upbringing and reluctance to evolve, we just want better casting decisions made.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9309/17/2020

Do these people forget that they are live on-camera 24/7 or something?

by Anonymousreply 9409/17/2020

Memphis: Then they got those coon asses over there in New Orleans----

Xmas loudly and awkwardly trying to distract Kevin from what he just said---REMEMBER THE MOVIE THE WATERBOY?

Kevin: Yeah, a bit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9509/17/2020

this shit show makes bb canada look woke and intellectual

by Anonymousreply 9609/17/2020

I'm still stuck on this, sorry.

Memphis: Can't understand a word those k*kes are saying when they speak Yiddish

Christmas: --ANYONE REMEMBER SCHINDLER'S LIST?

by Anonymousreply 9709/17/2020

Wouldn't it be great tonight before the vote if Memphis will be asked to go into the diary room. They tell him he's out of the game. He leaves through the diary room back door. Julie tells the houseguests there will be no eviction tonight and they'll start from scratch with a new HOH.

by Anonymousreply 9809/17/2020

Poor Ian will be rockin tonight!

by Anonymousreply 9909/17/2020

I wish these idiots were smart enough to get big threat Tyler out of the house. They are going to have to turn on each other soon, might as well be now.

by Anonymousreply 10009/17/2020

Do autistic people speak their minds all the time?..Like they cannot sugarcoat stuff?..Ian reminds me of Dr. Shaun Murphy

by Anonymousreply 10109/17/2020

Tyler is a titan of the game....WTF???

by Anonymousreply 10209/17/2020

Please send Ian out of the house!

by Anonymousreply 10309/17/2020

COVID is not an excuse for how shitty the production of this season is. No narrative whatsoever. If not for these DL threads, I would have no clue how these losers are getting from point A to point B.

by Anonymousreply 10409/17/2020

They should have given him a rocking chair on stage with Julie

by Anonymousreply 10509/17/2020

I’m pissed pff that fuckin Kevin is still in there.

by Anonymousreply 10609/17/2020

Of course the three black players are on the wrong side of the votes and are going to be picked off because of that

by Anonymousreply 10709/17/2020

Ian is so cute, going to miss him. Hate Cody and his asshole alliance.

by Anonymousreply 10809/17/2020

Can anyone explain the logic behind this:

BB makes evicted house guests wear a mask when leaving the house to talk to Julie, but the evicted house guest has been in quarantine for weeks, Julie has not. Masks are suppose to protect others not the wearer, the evicted house guest can't have Covid. Shouldn't it be Julie wearing the mask not the evicted house guest?

Looks like there will be no buy back from jury, since they are revealing the alliances to Ian.

by Anonymousreply 10909/17/2020

Julie is an arrogant TV star. She ain’t wearing no mask, no time, no way, no how.

by Anonymousreply 11009/17/2020

Julie should wear a mask sewn out of $100 bills.

by Anonymousreply 11109/17/2020

Julie got strangely flustered in her interview with Ian. Maybe she wanted to tell him all the shit his “friends” are saying behind his back but CBS forbade it? Or maybe she wanted to take him home tonight for a three way with Les.

Nicole is getting an amazing edit on the televised episodes. Apparently she was telling Christmas on the feeds how she was going to sell it to the audience that she wants Ian to stay because she doesn’t want to be seen as a monster. Pure crocodile tears on tonight’s episode. CBS doesn’t want its stars (her, Tyler and Cody) to be seen in a negative light. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 11209/17/2020

Can’t believe CBS let the houseguests mocking of Ian’s autism pass without comment, or repercussions.

by Anonymousreply 11309/17/2020

Amazed at how well Ian took everything.

by Anonymousreply 11409/17/2020

Douchebag Memphis won HOH. Bye Day. It was fun while it lasted.

by Anonymousreply 11509/17/2020

I'm from Louisiana and the term "coon-ass" is not used to refer to black people. It's used to refer to rural, white Cajuns. It can be used in a derogatory manner to imply that the person is uneducated.

by Anonymousreply 11609/17/2020

So I'm confused why Memphis would call David that.

by Anonymousreply 11709/17/2020

R116 I figured he was talking about rednecks. I mean...Memphis is AWFUL but I doubt he'd be dumb enough to refer to David as a nigger on NATIONAL TV. I certainly thought he called David a nigger when I first saw the clip. Then I listened to it about 5 times more and watched it from different angles.

I'd hate to be the one that has to make that call tho. As much as I have NO problem believing that nigger and faggot is in his lexicon, I just don't think he'd be dumb enough to say it with a mic on. Faggot? maybe but not nigger. That's a life-ender right there.

by Anonymousreply 11809/18/2020

I think David is Memphis’ target, not Day. He’s been irritated by David’s presence since the beginning and not because he’s Black, it’s because he had no business being in an All-Stars season. And he’s also an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 11909/18/2020

David is so hot. Shame he turned out to be an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 12009/18/2020

He really was about to say the n word. Big Brother tried to cover it up by saying he was about to say “enigma”. Yeah fucking right!

by Anonymousreply 12109/18/2020

What a bunch of dumb shits....evict em all !!!!

by Anonymousreply 12209/18/2020

I think Memphis’s hat has the Florida state flag, which is based on the Confederate flag. I feel this isn’t the flag he really wants to wear.

by Anonymousreply 12309/18/2020

Why are people defending Memphis? He’s an awful, bigoted racist.

by Anonymousreply 12409/18/2020

r124 take it to Twitter, dude.

by Anonymousreply 12509/18/2020

I wish Kevin could go instead of David or Davonne.

by Anonymousreply 12609/18/2020

R120 he is hot and he has a sexy voice

by Anonymousreply 12709/18/2020

R125

Oh hell no. Take your white supremacist enabling ass back to Breitbart.

by Anonymousreply 12809/18/2020

Memphis and Cody both have to go, followed by Christmas, all deplorable people

by Anonymousreply 12909/18/2020

This season is basically over. Kevin, Day, and David will be the next three to leave since none of them can win an HOH comp to save their lives. Unless next weeks HOH is “how to do black womens hair” Day will not be winning.

Cody or Memphis will win the game.

by Anonymousreply 13009/18/2020

He wasn't trying to say enigma. He was either about to say David's an idiot or David said Nicole but either way he stopped after David'szzan sound. He didn't even say any word - neither the n word nor idiot or nicole.

by Anonymousreply 13109/18/2020

R130

It doesn’t matter if they can win comps or not, this is mainly a social game and black people never socially fit in with the white people in this game. They are always the outsiders. They never fit with the major white alliance. This happens every season. Even if they were comp beasts they have 0 chance. No one is able to win every comp.

by Anonymousreply 13209/18/2020

R131

Shut up. No one buys that bullshit. Stop defending white trash racist bigots.

by Anonymousreply 13309/18/2020

R132, Danielle Reyes fit in very well in Season 3and had an excellent chance of winning but in those days there wasn’t a jury house and so the evicted HGs could see her Diary Room sessions.

by Anonymousreply 13409/18/2020

R132 agreed but there hasn’t even been ONE shift in power since the game started. Usually the outsiders at least win an hoh or two to at least bring some interesting gameplay into the season. This season had been a dud since day 1.

by Anonymousreply 13509/18/2020

Tyler plugging his gf’s shitty cookbook after Ian poured his heart out in his speech was so lame. Tyler seems like an insufferable douchebag. Just last week he was crying because he wanted to quit so bad. WHY is he still there over people who WANT to be there?

by Anonymousreply 13609/18/2020

[quote]I would love to see a Big Brother International crossover done where we get to see iconic BB Canada UK and other countries players mixed with U.S. winners.

BB Canada 4 brought in Tim Dormer from BB Australia 10 and the batshit Nikki Grahame from BBUK 7. Several other worldwide editions have done crossovers as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13709/18/2020

[quote]Danielle Reyes fit in very well in Season 3and had an excellent chance of winning but in those days there wasn’t a jury house and so the evicted HGs could see her Diary Room sessions.

Yes, she talked mad shit about them and ended up screwed by a bitter jury.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13809/18/2020

It would never work here. The Americans would gang up vote out the foreigners.

by Anonymousreply 13909/18/2020

Calm down, r133.

A lot of us hate Memphis too; we simply don’t believe he said it, you cunt face!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14009/18/2020

[quote] I'm from Louisiana and the term "coon-ass" is not used to refer to black people. It's used to refer to rural, white Cajuns. It can be used in a derogatory manner to imply that the person is uneducated.

You're a fucking racist pathological liar is what you are R116

by Anonymousreply 14109/18/2020

Anyone else thing Swaggy C pings?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14209/18/2020

The reason a lot of posters couldn't find Part 4 is because it was started by that Trump asslicking CUNT, DeFacto.

by Anonymousreply 14309/18/2020

R143 Honestly fuck him I agree

by Anonymousreply 14409/18/2020

Somebody should start an alternate BB Part 4 Thread

by Anonymousreply 14509/18/2020

Just do part Five

by Anonymousreply 14609/18/2020

Is DeFacto the one supporting that trash Memphis?

by Anonymousreply 14709/18/2020

R47 Yes she wants to ride his hick ass

by Anonymousreply 14809/18/2020

*R147

by Anonymousreply 14909/18/2020

Even though I'm enjoying Nicole's villainy this season, I thought this tweet was pretty funny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15009/18/2020

Does Day’s pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 15109/19/2020

This entire show needs a casting overhaul. There are so many interesting personalities out there and this is who they choose? And they bring the same boring people back?

by Anonymousreply 15209/19/2020

Casting overhaul and production overhaul. I hate to admit that I watch Love Island, but that show is far more entertaining and emotional than this shitshow. And they pay for popular music rights.

The same bland voice over narration? The same boring intro music? The same shitty house? And now the same boring house guests? BB has become a parody of itself.

by Anonymousreply 15309/19/2020

Evil racist Memphis put up Day and Kevin for eviction, he has no shame

by Anonymousreply 15409/19/2020

Memphis is an asshole. Can’t stand him.

by Anonymousreply 15509/19/2020

Wow, this thread makes Big Brother sound interesting!

I mean, it isn't. I stopped giving the show any attention since it was so homophobic.

Some foreign versions had me fooled, you know--with some gays. But that only lasted a few years.

And if I want to see some reality show type's dick, I mean, those usually leak online right away.

Plus, if they haven't already done a porn, they're going to wind up doing it in the future.

Oh, wow, I'm having a total flashback to Fahrenheit 451. That's the one with the t.v. walls, right? It's been ages since I've read it.

by Anonymousreply 15609/19/2020

You remind me of a former co-worker of mine, R156 . He was also an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 15709/19/2020

[quote]Plus, if they haven't already done a porn, they're going to wind up doing it in the future.

Ian, are you listening?

by Anonymousreply 15809/19/2020

I want to see Ian beat his meat.

by Anonymousreply 15909/19/2020

Is Ian on camera 24/7 still, r159?

by Anonymousreply 16009/19/2020

Ian interview in the Jury House:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16109/19/2020

r142 YESS!!! So does Bailey btw. Lavender marriage all the way.

by Anonymousreply 16209/19/2020

I would like to quarantine with Ian and keep him company, just the two of us.

by Anonymousreply 16309/19/2020

Tyler won PoV, which was hosted by Zingbot. He’s told Memphis he won’t use the veto. Bye bye Da’vonne.

by Anonymousreply 16409/19/2020

Did Ian ever show his cock on the show? Didn't he run butt-naked through the house on his original season for some reason?

by Anonymousreply 16509/19/2020

Bayleigh's bisexual so I can see Swaggy being at least the same.

by Anonymousreply 16609/19/2020

That makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 16709/19/2020

Any thread with DeFacto's taint on it is destined to be greyed out from here. Who is starting part five?

by Anonymousreply 16809/19/2020

They greying has already begun

by Anonymousreply 16909/19/2020

R168 you can’t have my taint, hon. I’m only into total tops.

by Anonymousreply 17009/19/2020

You can Google “Ian Terry nude” to see a couple of screen caps of Ian running through the BB house nude. Backside only.

by Anonymousreply 17109/19/2020

R143, Jesus Fucking Christ, what difference does it make? So now we need an alternate thread just because this one was started by someone you disagree with? Are you fucking kidding me? Wah wah wah. Such children here.

by Anonymousreply 17209/19/2020

Ian’s cute ass from his first season, apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17309/19/2020

Oh GOD, who's the motherfucker that just HAS to tell us how hot he thinks Ian is? We get it. Get your eyes fixed and move on.

by Anonymousreply 174Last Sunday at 1:55 AM

r174 You think there's just one of us, FOOL? Go stare at the Christian McCaffery thread if Memphis and his thug friend won't let you lick up their cumfarts.

Ian could hardly be cuter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175Last Sunday at 3:23 AM

I hate the new seasons of Big Brother. It is all production’s fault.

This could be a good show but they don’t seem to want to improve it, as production wraps their lips around every straight white man’s penis. They are season ruiners. Production needs to be fired.

by Anonymousreply 176Last Sunday at 5:05 AM

I don’t find Ian cute back in BB14. 21 year old Ian wasn’t very cute physically.

However, I find him very attractive now. 29 year old Ian is nice

by Anonymousreply 177Last Sunday at 5:07 AM

Da’vonne is the most interesting in the cast and we will be losing her. I have no desire to see this crappy white alliance to the end. No twist is going to change things either.

by Anonymousreply 178Last Sunday at 5:13 AM

Racism is rampant on this show

by Anonymousreply 179Last Sunday at 5:16 AM

I love watching Big Brother, I watch it as a social experiment, unfortunately it reflects America with its racism and bigotry, but I also find that interesting, while of course I don't support that, but it is real. Anyone who goes on this show should know its history and goes in with that in mind. The idea that this shouldn't be on TV because it shows bigotry and racism is just silly. Nearly every drama on TV shows bigotry and racism, should that not be shown?

I do object to the physical nature of the majority of the contests which tends to give the jock bros a huge advantage. More contests should be or at least have a mental aspect to even the field, plus contests that are pure luck to allow every one a chance to win one. Every season has become an alliance of athletes ruling the roost. Which has made the program predictable and boring.

by Anonymousreply 180Last Sunday at 5:47 AM

During my furlough, I watched that online only season of Big Brother (Big Brother: Over the Top) that had been on that CBS app. I preferred that so.much compared to this. Just eleven episodes, and nonstop twists. (Half are production-driven but it remains entertaining., even so.) This season is remarkably predictable and, worst of all. . .boring as shit. Not one of these "All Stars" has given a single moment of must-see TV. It's boring.

by Anonymousreply 181Last Sunday at 5:48 AM

R180

So you’re a shill for a show you know is wrong. Your excuses don’t make anything any better. The bigotry and racism is not even properly reprimanded, and the perpetrators are always protected by producers and many fans.

Black people can’t even really enjoy this show. Why is that ok? Why is it ok that most white people on this show never really want to play with black people? Black people never even get the chance to truly play because most of the white people do not see them as equals. Black people are always early targets no matter what their game is. They are always judged way harsher than their white counterparts.

This does not make for a good game at all.

by Anonymousreply 182Last Sunday at 6:20 AM

Because this season is so bad I decided to rewatch all the other season on CBS All Access. I'm now in the middle of Season 4. I'm not really sure what has happened to this show. It just seems like the game play was more interesting and engaging in the past. Maybe it's because the show has been on so long or something. I wish they would show them past seasons to help prep them.

by Anonymousreply 183Last Sunday at 7:17 AM

[quote]Because this season is so bad I decided to rewatch all the other season on CBS All Access. I'm now in the middle of Season 4. I'm not really sure what has happened to this show.

It worked better before tattoos and everyone being so self-aware on FB and Twitter. Oh, and tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 184Last Sunday at 7:21 AM

R184

You’re a troll. It has nothing to do with social media or tattoos or whatever garbage you’re spewing. It is the producers’ fault.

by Anonymousreply 185Last Sunday at 7:36 AM

Definitely the tattoos. And the house is over-decorated.

by Anonymousreply 186Last Sunday at 9:30 AM

R183 better casting back then. Also, the show has always been a well-oiled machine, but they weren’t so intent on forcing everyone into a narrative back then. It was about the HGs doing things, and then showing us what the HGs did. But social media is also a big part of the problem. Nobody wants to do anything that would risk not being able to cash in on social media after the season.

by Anonymousreply 187Last Sunday at 1:40 PM

Da’vonne and Kevin had a good discussion about how bad the game is now. Day was particularly good expressing how herd mentality and lack of individuality has ruined it.

by Anonymousreply 188Last Sunday at 2:19 PM

Sorry, here’s the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189Last Sunday at 2:21 PM

Day would have been a heck of a lot better off this week with Ian in the house instead of Kevin. Too bad she couldn't figure that out last week when she should have.

by Anonymousreply 190Last Sunday at 3:33 PM

Nicole A. liked a tweet that said Janelle and Kaysar should have won more comps, so Janelle let her have it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191Last Sunday at 4:06 PM

Janelle's pretty cocky for someone who got voted out so quickly and whose nose appears to have been borrowed from W.C. Fields....

by Anonymousreply 192Last Sunday at 4:33 PM

Janelle's pretty cocky for someone who got voted out so quickly and whose nose appears to have been borrowed from W.C. Fields....

by Anonymousreply 193Last Sunday at 4:33 PM

Sometimes I say things twice in Dataloungeland.

by Anonymousreply 194Last Sunday at 4:34 PM

I get that we know more than Day when it comes to who flipped, but she really came across as a bitch and an idiot for trusting Nicole more than David.

by Anonymousreply 195Last Sunday at 8:24 PM

[quote] I wish they would show them past seasons to help prep them.

New players are given DVDs of past seasons to watch in sequester.

by Anonymousreply 196Last Monday at 12:16 AM

R177 I think Ian is super cute too, BUT the creep constantly posting about him IS a nutjob. He's probably one of those queens who went on and on and on about Zankie and Zach Rance 10 years ago.

Such tragedy.

by Anonymousreply 197Last Monday at 1:49 AM

R195

I think pre-game hurt her. She thought she was good with Nicole. Paulie told her that Cody would have her back. Kemi told her not to trust David.

by Anonymousreply 198Last Monday at 2:19 AM

Ian was an incel with school shooter vibes.

After Day goes this week, so will the entertainment

None of these honkeys are watchable.

by Anonymousreply 199Last Monday at 2:22 AM

Cody rubbed one out in the terlet room last night.

by Anonymousreply 200Last Monday at 2:22 AM

[quote]I think Ian is super cute too, BUT the creep constantly posting about him IS a nutjob.

Am I "the creep constantly posting about him"? He's all I find postworthy in this shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 201Last Monday at 3:02 AM

R192 You act like Janelle being ganged up on early by the bullying wonder bread alliance and the stupid floaters in the house doing their bidding was her fault. It's not her fault she's known as one of the best BB players of all time, did you even watch her season where she had to fight to save herself every week? No other player did that. She's a legend and had the biggest target on her back coming in

by Anonymousreply 202Last Monday at 3:59 AM

"She's a legend and had the biggest target on her back"

And the biggest snout on her face. . .

by Anonymousreply 203Last Monday at 5:58 AM

LEAVE JANELLE ALONE!

She's the only libertarian I would spare in the race war

by Anonymousreply 204Last Monday at 6:12 AM

The outsiders had no chance even if they won a few HOHs. The pre-game alliance was rolling to the end no matter what (even if they lost a few members early) and production loves them. They wet themselves over Tyler and Cody and Nicole and that alliance. They favor those people.

Tyler was never going to be evicted. Anyone who had hope of that last week was deluded. Production wouldn’t allow it.

This is what makes this game unfun.

by Anonymousreply 205Last Monday at 6:12 AM

I think the BB Over the Top format from 2016 would be a good way to shake things up.

by Anonymousreply 206Last Monday at 8:50 AM

I can’t even imagine anything interesting happening the rest of this season. Just watching the non-whites voted out one-by-one. I don’t really care which of the in-crowd wins. I’m out after Zingbot.

by Anonymousreply 207Last Monday at 8:55 AM

The last original outsider to win was Josh (he was not in the original major alliance)...who got far and won because Paul (production pet) and Christmas (also production pet) allied with him and used him against their enemies in the game.

by Anonymousreply 208Last Monday at 8:59 AM

Why oh why would Memphis backdoor David? He is an idiot. He knows DaVonne thinks he switched his vote, why not get Nicole and Kevin in a room with her and start going off on Nicole. She will fold - Just make her swear on Jesus and she will start crying.

by Anonymousreply 209Last Monday at 2:45 PM

The veto wasn’t used.

by Anonymousreply 210Last Monday at 2:47 PM

r210 who won it?

by Anonymousreply 211Last Monday at 2:49 PM

Tyler

by Anonymousreply 212Last Monday at 2:51 PM

HAs Davonne figured out Nicole fucked her over?

by Anonymousreply 213Last Monday at 2:58 PM

Some of the houseguests are planning to tell DaVonne about Nicole's vote against Ian on their good-bye messages. It looks like she will be seeing them on Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 214Last Monday at 3:03 PM

Well Ian would tell her in the house anyways.

by Anonymousreply 215Last Monday at 3:05 PM

Somone needs to blow it up in the house so she can go off on Nicole.

by Anonymousreply 216Last Monday at 3:07 PM

David’s azz in those skinny, tight pants....

Who does he wear those pants for? Girls???

by Anonymousreply 217Last Monday at 3:49 PM

I dont know who told him he looked good in those but they lied.

by Anonymousreply 218Last Monday at 6:19 PM

Why wasn't Day smart enough to just consider David was telling her the truth? She should know better than to just take someone like Nicole at face value. Push that bitch and watch her crumble. Also, Memphis in the discussion with David came across as a complete, Southern white-trash, domineering asshole. Not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 219Last Monday at 7:24 PM

Memphis said he does not fuck with condoms.

Fine with me, daddy! I'll gladly take you bareback.

by Anonymousreply 220Last Monday at 8:24 PM

That's actually pretty disgusting. And sad.

by Anonymousreply 221Last Monday at 8:31 PM

Like Memphis would put his dick anywhere near Defatso.

by Anonymousreply 222Last Monday at 9:09 PM

Wonder how many STIs Memphis has...

by Anonymousreply 223Last Monday at 9:28 PM

lovely men are waiting for u here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224Last Monday at 9:29 PM

I'm glad Ian self-diagnosed autistic ass is gone. He's not autistic and needs to stop saying he is.

by Anonymousreply 225Last Monday at 10:15 PM

R225 What does it matter to you whether he is or not?

by Anonymousreply 226Last Monday at 10:26 PM

He's faking having a disorder that he doesn't even have. That's like saying you have cancer and don't have it. It's tugging at people's sympathies. That's why.

by Anonymousreply 227Last Monday at 10:42 PM

R227 I don't get that impression at all from Ian that he wanted attention for being on the spectrum.

by Anonymousreply 228Last Monday at 10:57 PM

Look at how young and vivacious it is, you guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229Last Monday at 10:59 PM

The VFX artist did a good job removing the wires on that piece of beef jerky at R229. It almost looks like it's alive.

by Anonymousreply 230Last Monday at 11:13 PM

R229, he is so disgusting, why would you post that piece of trash

by Anonymousreply 231Last Tuesday at 6:30 AM

Frankie is trash.

by Anonymousreply 232Last Tuesday at 7:03 AM

Memphis said "The only two things I don't fuck with are condoms and rattlesnakes". This is an expression / meme / joke that has been around for at least 5 years if not more.

by Anonymousreply 233Last Tuesday at 7:59 AM

[quote] New players are given DVDs of past seasons to watch in sequester

David said he couldn’t make it through the episodes and fast forwarded to the evictions. He got through 8 episodes before he was bored. He said he found other shows to watch on CBS All Access like crime shows. He also doesn’t know what a double elimination is or who Zingbot is. He was shocked they are allowed to make fun of them like that on national television.

by Anonymousreply 234Last Tuesday at 12:20 PM

Did David tell the other house guests this? If so I don’t blame them for hating him.

by Anonymousreply 235Last Tuesday at 12:48 PM

Yes, he constantly asks the other houseguests questions because he said he’s never played before. He asks if veto winner can be put up. He doesn’t know what OTEV is.

by Anonymousreply 236Last Tuesday at 12:52 PM

I don’t blame Memphis one bit for saying he doesn’t belong in an All Stars season and has to prove himself,

by Anonymousreply 237Last Tuesday at 12:53 PM

Not knowing who (what?) Zingbot is should be grounds for immediate disqualification.

by Anonymousreply 238Last Tuesday at 1:00 PM

I have been defending Memphis about David. He’s right. People think it’s racially motivated. It isn’t.

by Anonymousreply 239Last Tuesday at 1:05 PM

Why did David even want to be on the show in the first place if he has no idea what it really is?

by Anonymousreply 240Last Tuesday at 1:22 PM

R240 it was either come back and do this or Love Island. He was gonna be cast on Love Island lmao

by Anonymousreply 241Last Tuesday at 1:30 PM

He should have went on Love Island. This season is blowing Big Brother out of the water.

by Anonymousreply 242Last Tuesday at 2:01 PM

Memphis shouldn't be there either

by Anonymousreply 243Last Tuesday at 2:10 PM

The MAGAt Defacto is the OP of this thread.

He is PRO-Trump all over DL.

Why keep posting in this thread?

by Anonymousreply 244Last Tuesday at 2:13 PM

I sent an email to CBS saying that I'm done watching Big Brother. No one on the production team is taking any responsibility for the obvious racism among the cast. Not fun to watch ... so I'll be watching something else.

by Anonymousreply 245Last Tuesday at 2:15 PM

If David and Memphis were not "all-stars," why are they there?

by Anonymousreply 246Last Tuesday at 2:21 PM

R246 A lot of people must have turned down casting.

by Anonymousreply 247Last Tuesday at 2:22 PM

Yes, rumor is many turned down. I think Devin was supposed to be the token black guy not David, but he declined.

by Anonymousreply 248Last Tuesday at 2:51 PM

Beau declined

by Anonymousreply 249Last Tuesday at 2:55 PM

Memphis was brought in as a Josh replacement I think

by Anonymousreply 250Last Tuesday at 2:56 PM

I can't believe Tyler and Cody just called DaVonne and Kevin a power dual.

by Anonymousreply 251Last Wednesday at 4:43 PM

Someone made a part 5 thread but now I can't find it? This broken search is really getting on my last nerve.

by Anonymousreply 252Last Wednesday at 11:11 PM

If Tyler talks to David and tells him about the backdoor plan, things could start to change. Dani and Nicole are already mad at Memphis. Cody's upset because Memphis isn't telling the "alliance" what his plans are. To top things off, Memphis told one of the guys (can't remember who it was) that "he's winning this thing!"

Memphis, dear, there are too many people in the house for you to start polishing the crown. Remember, you can't play in the next HOH. Don't be surprised if you get back-doored cuz it will most certainly happen.

by Anonymousreply 253Last Thursday at 4:47 AM

I know, R251, that made me literally laugh out loud.

by Anonymousreply 254Last Thursday at 4:57 AM

How does someone who is half of one of the biggest duos to ever be on the show and a Final 2 contestant not supposed to be there?

Memphis very much belongs there. David doesn’t. He didn’t even play the game.

by Anonymousreply 255Last Thursday at 5:09 AM

At least Cody has a nice body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256Last Thursday at 5:30 AM

Paulie is hotter and bigger.

by Anonymousreply 257Last Thursday at 5:57 AM

Part 5 for anyone who needs it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258Last Thursday at 6:01 AM

Lovely men are waiting for u here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259Last Thursday at 6:10 AM

where is there a part 5 when there is still 150 posts to go here? Frankie Grande really needs to get off his sister's coat tails.

by Anonymousreply 260Last Thursday at 7:49 AM

r260 — I'm guessing Part 4 here has been paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 261Last Thursday at 10:11 AM

No, it isn't paywalled yet.

by Anonymousreply 262Last Thursday at 10:14 AM

Then…why thread #5 so soon?

by Anonymousreply 263Last Thursday at 10:16 AM

OMG WHO CARES

by Anonymousreply 264Last Thursday at 10:18 AM

David is probably there because it was called All-stars before COVID-19. Since so many said no or tested positive, they had to find someone. No, he's not an all-star but what else should they call the season? There are HGs who were ON a season but didn't win.

I wish they would do a season of people who got voted out first and never served on a jury. THAT would be something to watch!

by Anonymousreply 265Last Thursday at 12:10 PM

You do know All Stars doesn’t mean you won. It means you were one of the stars of your season.

Very few of these are THAT.

by Anonymousreply 266Last Thursday at 12:11 PM

Especially not David.

by Anonymousreply 267Last Thursday at 12:42 PM

[quote]I wish they would do a season of people who got voted out first and never served on a jury. THAT would be something to watch!

I'm free!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268Last Thursday at 3:20 PM

I want Day to get voted out tonight just so I can see the look on her face when Julie tells her that David stuck to his word and it was stupid Nicole who played her.

by Anonymousreply 269Last Thursday at 3:39 PM

R269 that won’t happen. She’s in Jury

by Anonymousreply 270Last Thursday at 3:50 PM

As much as I hate him, I want to see Memphis naked. I imagine he's got a small one, given his arrogance, bit it looks like he has a nice chest and ass.

by Anonymousreply 271Last Thursday at 3:58 PM

At least Christmas was smart enough to use David in a smart way. Backing him up on who voted how and getting him pointed at horrible Dani and Nicole was a good move.

by Anonymousreply 272Last Thursday at 4:28 PM

Everybody looked sick during Davonne’s speech as it dawned on them how’s it going to look — and how Day is going to spin it — to vote another black woman out.

by Anonymousreply 273Last Thursday at 4:37 PM

Like that will stop them...please. Kevin and David will be on the block next.

by Anonymousreply 274Last Thursday at 4:54 PM

Day didn't eat enough crow for having bad-mouthed David.

by Anonymousreply 275Last Thursday at 4:57 PM

Dear god how much makeup does Dr Will have on?

by Anonymousreply 276Last Thursday at 4:57 PM

Triple Eviction!!!! Yay!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 277Last Thursday at 4:59 PM

Dr. Will looks like Lea Delaria.

When he came out, I thought, "Wow! Lea lost some weight!"

I don't know if lesbian comedian was the look he was going for but, if it was, he did good!

by Anonymousreply 278Last Thursday at 5:01 PM

Dr. Will is a plastic surgeon who I think has performed plastic surgery on himself. He looks like a waxworks figure. Yes, he is a Big Brother legend ... but he is a silly, ridiculous one.

by Anonymousreply 279Last Thursday at 5:13 PM

Too bad. He used to be handsome on his original season.

by Anonymousreply 280Last Thursday at 5:14 PM

His original season was 19 years ago...

by Anonymousreply 281Last Thursday at 5:16 PM

Agreed-will looked scary

by Anonymousreply 282Last Thursday at 5:23 PM

I would still gladly suck him dry!

by Anonymousreply 283Last Thursday at 5:24 PM

Julie just had to sneak a happy birthday to her kid.

by Anonymousreply 284Last Thursday at 8:00 PM

Kevin wants to be a Stepford Gay

by Anonymousreply 285Last Thursday at 8:55 PM

r284 Julie can suck my nuts.

by Anonymousreply 286Last Thursday at 8:56 PM

r273 Good. I'm not one of those "ruin the HG's lives" kind of people but they should have realized before how ridiculous it looked having the 7 white HGs against the 3 black ones.

by Anonymousreply 287Last Thursday at 8:57 PM

R275 I agree. She and Kevin both said some vile shit about him.

by Anonymousreply 288Last Thursday at 8:57 PM

[quote]David said he couldn’t make it through the episodes and fast forwarded to the evictions. He got through 8 episodes before he was bored. He said he found other shows to watch on CBS All Access like crime shows. He also doesn’t know what a double elimination is or who Zingbot is. He was shocked they are allowed to make fun of them like that on national television.

He's probably playing some reverse psychology. There are people that come in as super fans and quickly get the boot. So, it would be smart to play dumb.

by Anonymousreply 289Last Thursday at 11:12 PM

Uh, no, he’s not playing dumb. Watch the feeds.

by Anonymousreply 290Last Thursday at 11:15 PM

Dr. Will is a Beverly Hills Dermatologist to the Stars type who pumps women full of stuff to make them look plastic. He's not a surgeon.

by Anonymousreply 291Yesterday at 3:37 AM

[quote]that won’t happen. She’s in Jury

And yet, Julie DID tell Day exactly what happened. She also revealed alliances to both Day and (last week) to her fellow juror, Ian. Both times I thought, "Wait... what's going on? Why is she telling them this stuff???"

In past seasons, the jurors were sent to the jury house largely uninformed about what happened behind their backs while in the house so that, presumably, they would have to vote based on what they knew and whatever other jurors told them after they were evicted. But this season, Julie is arming the evicted HGs with a ton of info they wouldn't have had otherwise.

It's not an accident, so I wonder what producers have up their sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 292Yesterday at 3:49 AM

The OP of this thread is the homophobic Trumpster, DeFacto.

by Anonymousreply 293Yesterday at 3:53 AM

[quote]And yet, Julie DID tell Day exactly what happened.

Because the houseguests revealed the alliance in their taped goodbye messages to Day.

by Anonymousreply 294Yesterday at 3:53 AM

R292 she did not reveal the alliance to Day and Ian. They found out through the goodbye messages. One thing I would fault the producers is deciding whose message to show or not to show is in a way trying to influence the game (although i heard that off air the evicted houseguest gets to see all messages)

by Anonymousreply 295Yesterday at 3:54 AM

Christmas is upset she got Bay evicted and not Dani. Lol she hates Dani.

I have to say Christmas’s HOH was pretty stupid considering Bay definitely thought of her as one of her closest allies in the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296Yesterday at 4:35 AM

R278, you are fucking hilarious! Thanks for making me laugh today.

by Anonymousreply 297Yesterday at 5:13 AM

I don’t think Nicole is winning. She isn’t handling the jury well at all. 2/2 evicted she’s fucked over. Even though Ian acted like he wasn’t mad on live TV, you have to wonder how he’s really feeling especially having to sit on it for weeks. Plus Day, who actually worked to try to save him, will be in his ear.

And Dani definitely isn’t winning. Too many in her alliance don’t like/trust her.

by Anonymousreply 298Yesterday at 5:32 AM

Is the look Dr. Will was going for? If so, I think he nailed it. Only thing missing is a caftan with a boa collar and matching Candies on his feet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299Yesterday at 5:38 AM

Christmas calls Day Dominique. WOW! The racism just jumps out on this show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300Yesterday at 5:54 AM

Christmas is just an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 301Yesterday at 6:19 AM

Cody is HOH

by Anonymousreply 302Yesterday at 6:23 AM

Hasn't the Klan alliance won every single HOH competition? It's going to be tough for anyone else to win if they can't even win one single HOH. So, time for worthless Kevin to go back up along with David and then consider a Dani back door.

by Anonymousreply 303Yesterday at 7:14 AM

I think the three evicted next week will be Kevin, David and Dani.

by Anonymousreply 304Yesterday at 10:07 AM

A woman isn’t winning this season. Christmas, Dani, and Nicole blew it.

by Anonymousreply 305Yesterday at 11:26 AM

Blew it - you mean Cody’s dick?

by Anonymousreply 306Yesterday at 12:49 PM

I remember when there was sex in the house. SEX! No one's having sex any more. It's the problem with this show

by Anonymousreply 307Yesterday at 3:01 PM

The winner is obviously going to be Cody or Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 308Yesterday at 3:15 PM

Most of the houseguests are committed to someone outside the house, some also have children. And they're older and a little wiser. It doesn't surprise me at all to know there is no sexual activity going on in the house.

by Anonymousreply 309Yesterday at 5:27 PM

David should fuck kevin

by Anonymousreply 310Yesterday at 6:03 PM

Is Victor out eating pussy while Nicole is locked in the BB house?

by Anonymousreply 311a day ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!