Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Brother 22: All Stars (Part 2)

Continue the discussion here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450August 31, 2020 2:09 AM

Link to Part I.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 21, 2020 7:39 PM

Is one of Janelle or Kaysar leaving?

by Anonymousreply 2August 21, 2020 7:44 PM

R2 probably. They cant play for safety and even if one wins veto, the other will go.

by Anonymousreply 3August 21, 2020 7:55 PM

R3, Janelle is the veto queen, so she may be able to get herself off the block.

by Anonymousreply 4August 21, 2020 7:59 PM

R4 Janelle needs to. I think they want her out before Kaysar.

by Anonymousreply 5August 21, 2020 8:03 PM

I heard Janelle was a Trump supporter. For that reason alone, I can't enjoy her on the show. Surprised so many of you stan for her.

by Anonymousreply 6August 21, 2020 8:04 PM

I can’t bear the thought of losing either Janelle or Kaysar this week. It has been so great to watch them these past two weeks. Brought me back to happier times :)

by Anonymousreply 7August 21, 2020 8:04 PM

Is there anything Janelle could've done like "kiss" Cody and Taylor's asses like everyone else? Or were they against her from the start? I really hope those guys dont run away with this season.

by Anonymousreply 8August 21, 2020 8:04 PM

R6 yes, she is. Take it to the politics thread please.

by Anonymousreply 9August 21, 2020 8:04 PM

R8 Janelle and Kaysar were dealt a bad hand being the only “duo” in the house. They definitely didn’t do themselves any favors choosing the wrong people to tell things to and getting themselves tatted out repeatedly, but I don’t think there’s anything they could have done.

by Anonymousreply 10August 21, 2020 8:06 PM

Janelle rarely talks politics. I like her on the show though. I have family that support Trump, mostly cause they always vote Republican. I still love them despite that but I guess I shut that side out due to differences.

by Anonymousreply 11August 21, 2020 8:07 PM

I meant to write Tyler but Taylor works too

by Anonymousreply 12August 21, 2020 8:08 PM

Cody is a covid denying deplorable. I hope him and that backroad hick Nicole get evicted soon

by Anonymousreply 13August 21, 2020 8:09 PM

I’m not gonna lie, I kind of love Nicole this season. I have never liked her before, but she fills the villainess role quite well.

by Anonymousreply 14August 21, 2020 8:11 PM

Damn it, as a fan of BB from way back, I was really rooting for Janelle. Now, with this info of her supporting Don the Con, I’m done with her. My only question, why as a Muslim is Kaysar aligned with her?

by Anonymousreply 15August 21, 2020 8:32 PM

R15, I get the sense that outside of the game, they haven't kept in much contact.

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2020 8:45 PM

R16 Yeah, but Janelle knows trumps hatred of Muslims. Maybe Kaysar is unaware of her lapse in judgement? I’m sad, I really was a fan of hers.

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2020 9:23 PM

I don’t think Janelle is a trump supporter. She has BLM on her Instagram (including taking her kids to the George Floyd memorial in Minneapolis). Her best friend is Beau (the black gay from her season who she got in the screaming match with).

Where are people getting that she’s a trump supporter? Because she’s blonde and has 3 kids and lives in the Midwest?

by Anonymousreply 18August 21, 2020 11:33 PM

On Janelle's personal Facebook page, which I can no longer find, she had a bunch of right wing crap under her "Likes." I remember seeing Marco Rubio, Sean Hannity, John McCain, etc.

by Anonymousreply 19August 21, 2020 11:56 PM

Oh. Well that’s gross.

Her Instagram doesn’t suggest anything like that so maybe she’s changed her views?

by Anonymousreply 20August 22, 2020 12:15 AM

Republicans (and other hateful racists) never change, they just go underground.

by Anonymousreply 21August 22, 2020 12:25 AM

I don't understand how these people can leave their kids for three-four months to play a game on TV. They'll never get this time when their kids reach their milestones again. How do you tell a toddler Mommy can't read to him tonight, or any night for the foreseeable future...

by Anonymousreply 22August 22, 2020 1:38 AM

Kids drool but being on the teevee is cool

by Anonymousreply 23August 22, 2020 1:42 AM

Yeah whatever about the kids. Please.

by Anonymousreply 24August 22, 2020 1:56 AM

R19 is correct. Janelle Pierzina DeSanto's Facebook shows her liking Trump, Rubio, and conservative governors Brewer and Pawlenty. This page is easy to find in seconds.

by Anonymousreply 25August 22, 2020 3:26 AM

I fucking hate that repig fugly cunt christmas! she's the grosses fug ever! and she'd ugly too. anyone who fucks that bearded fug troll her season deserved to get the boot!

by Anonymousreply 26August 22, 2020 3:38 AM

[quote]On Janelle's personal Facebook page, which I can no longer find,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 22, 2020 3:50 AM

Ugh so disappointing about Janelle. She also likes CNN.

Any chance she liked Donald Trump from when he did Apprentice (since she also likes survivor and amazing race) or some shit like that and forgot she had liked him on Facebook (I’m grasping at straws I know)?

How does she reconcile this with her best friend Beau? Or with Kaysar (who it seems from Instagram she actually maintained a friendship with).

by Anonymousreply 28August 22, 2020 3:52 AM

It's Donald J. Trump's page subtitled Political Candidate, R28. The page was last active three hours ago, so your straw gasping is in vain.

by Anonymousreply 29August 22, 2020 4:42 AM

Do you people ever get tired of talking about Donald Trump?

by Anonymousreply 30August 22, 2020 4:48 AM

R30

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 22, 2020 4:52 AM

ANYWAY, politics aside, Jaysar are in reasonably good shape, so they have a pretty decent chance to get to Final 2 if they keep winning comps over and over and over for the rest of the season. People are rooting for Jaysar more than any other duo in the house, which I think helps their chances in the game from a CBS producer's POV. They have to win like 95% of all comps from this moment on. That's really their best strategy at this point, but it's not that easy to achieve at all.

by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2020 7:10 AM

I'll never understand why Americans are so ready to dismiss someone so completely, and write them off as non-human, simply based on which way they lean politically. I'm not talking about Janelle here obviously, but just in general: all someone here has to do is offer the barest hint that someone famous (or at least known) *may* lean right or *may* have voted Republican in the past. Look at the vast number of threads that are derailed when someone posts four little words ("He/she/it is a Republican") and the vitriol is immediate and all-consuming.

Such blind hatred gets so ugly to have to wade through. Americans are making visiting this site such a chore.

Anyway, I am glad Nicole and her tears are gone. And I am also rooting for Kay/Jay, and Grodner better not fuck this up and have both of them leave back-to-back.

by Anonymousreply 33August 22, 2020 8:32 AM

r13 I would still jerk off Cody. I'd use my other hand to cover his pie hole & keep him from saying stupid shit that would ruin the moment.

by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2020 8:45 AM

Yeah I still love Jaysar. Grodner better rig this to keep them in the house.

by Anonymousreply 35August 22, 2020 1:07 PM

Maybe whoever goes this week will be provided with a fail safe opportunity to enter the house again!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 22, 2020 4:01 PM

R36 I’m always surprised when people get outraged over the rigging. Which show did they think they’re watching?

The funniest thing is when the rigging backfires. I remember when they tried to hand Jeff a veto in BB13. They placed what he needed to find right at the top of the pile he was going through, and he immediately and accidentally chucked it and got evicted live during a double eviction. I can only imagine Grodner screaming at the staff that night as they quickly figured out a more blatant way to rig for Rachel when they then put them back in duos at the final freaking six.

by Anonymousreply 37August 22, 2020 5:21 PM

They tried to rig this last HOH by putting jaysar last in the order so they could watch what everyone else did. Janelle almost won.

by Anonymousreply 38August 22, 2020 5:37 PM

Is there a legitimate way to do the comps in BB that won't favor one player or set of players over others?

by Anonymousreply 39August 22, 2020 7:31 PM

Cody has won the veto. Bye bye Janelle. That will be three women leaving in a row. 8 of the 9 comps have been won by men. What a disaster for CBS.

by Anonymousreply 40August 22, 2020 11:09 PM

Jaysar are both nominated. Barring any twists, one of them is going home.

by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2020 11:21 PM

I’m out. This season was a flop.

by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2020 11:30 PM

I'm out too.

by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2020 12:11 AM

Janelle is not a Trump supporter, her husband is. She has spoken about how disgusting she finds the President on feeds but they always cut out when Politics come up.

by Anonymousreply 44August 23, 2020 12:17 AM

Also, just because she likes some right wing pages doesn’t mean she voted for them. She also likes some left wing pages.

Some of us like the opposite to see what bullshit they are posting. If you look on most of those right wing pages comments you see many left wingers arguing with them.

I like Trump and Fox News etc. too so I always know what bullshit they’re pushing now so I’m always aware.

by Anonymousreply 45August 23, 2020 12:24 AM

Janelle also talked about having to cut off that dwarf JC because he is a trump supporter.

She’s a queen. Without her the season is done.

And she’s a class act saying it was nice to spend this time with kaysar and she’s fine leaving while RATCOLE and Cody are in another room saying how she must be losing her mind freaking out. Meanwhile she’s totally calm and telling kaysar not to be bitter.

by Anonymousreply 46August 23, 2020 12:29 AM

Janelle has been nothing but wonderful and classy on the feeds. I also forgot how charming and charismatic she is. She can be sitting in silence and it’s more entertaining than the others putting on theatrics. She has that IT that comes naturally. Wonderful.

Love Kaysar too. He’s a special gem.

I love how the new school hate on them. They wish they had the impact on this franchise like the old school did. There will never be another Dr. Will, Danielle Reyes, Janelle, Kaysar, Dan etc.

The new school way is to form one large alliance of White people and take everyone else out, and to do whatever the HOH wants and vote unanimously.

by Anonymousreply 47August 23, 2020 12:40 AM

JC the midget is the first BB alum Janelle ever blocked on social media because he’s so hardcore with his Trump support that she was grossed out.

by Anonymousreply 48August 23, 2020 12:41 AM

Exactly R47

by Anonymousreply 49August 23, 2020 1:52 AM

There was one season in the past five that turned me off so much in the first few weeks that I just stopped watching. I can't remember which one it was. Either way I'm getting that feeling again.

by Anonymousreply 50August 23, 2020 2:21 AM

I didn't see any left wing likes on her Facebook page.

by Anonymousreply 51August 23, 2020 2:28 AM

Who. Cares?

Seriously. Get a hobby.

by Anonymousreply 52August 23, 2020 2:29 AM

R47 Co-signing every word of this.

by Anonymousreply 53August 23, 2020 2:34 AM

Janelle is socially liberal. I don’t know what who she voted for, but she’s spoken anti Trump on the feeds more than once and blocker JC for his hardcore Trumptarding.

I know her hubby is a Republican but not a fan of Trump, so maybe she is that? One of those Republicans who hate Trump.

But she’s always been socially liberal. I remember back on BB6 they interviewed her mom who said Janelle has always been drawn to people who are different and look different than her when asked about her friendship with Kaysar. Her and Beau hated each other in the house but after immediately became close and are still close friends to this day. He is the one person she kept always kept around, and he is black and gay.

This was January

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 23, 2020 2:53 AM

R54 She looks so fabulous in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 55August 23, 2020 2:54 AM

R55 indeed. From that same night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56August 23, 2020 2:57 AM

And them 2 days later

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57August 23, 2020 2:57 AM

I don't understand how some of you live your lives if you decide friendships based on political affiliations.

by Anonymousreply 58August 23, 2020 3:00 AM

I wish I auditioned for this show years ago when I was in my 20s and fit and attractive. My crazy ass would get air time and probably be asked back for this shit season and I would be there fighting for Janelle and Kaysar. God. I wish I could help them like I am really upset over this lmao

by Anonymousreply 59August 23, 2020 3:01 AM

R58 if you are a trump the dumpster supporter, it shows you lack even the basic intelligence it takes for me to care.

by Anonymousreply 60August 23, 2020 3:09 AM

She doesn’t support Trump... so....

Here is her and Beau on her wedding day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61August 23, 2020 3:12 AM

And Beau put this on Twitter this morning. He was crying over how she’s being targeted and treated in that house by those pieces of shit who are envious of her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 23, 2020 3:14 AM

Did I say I did, R52? I'm simply refuting what R45 said. It makes no difference to me what Janelle's political preferences are. And my hobby is DL, so I'm good there, however, you might want to follow your own advice and pick up a hobby yourself. Might I suggest revisiting reading comprehension?

by Anonymousreply 63August 23, 2020 3:18 AM

You live in a very narrow world if you think there aren't republicans that are friends with gay individuals and minorities. Your perspective is skewed by the small minority who make into all the viral videos. They aren't representative of republicans as a whole. There are many who have LGBT and POC people in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 64August 23, 2020 3:58 AM

Kaysar is pouring his heart out to Janelle on the feeds and they are just comforting each other and making each other laugh. It’s worth more than these other 12 people combined.

I’m so glad we got this short 3 week Janelle and Kaysar reunion. I wish it had gone differently, but it’s just been better than this stupid show has any right to be.

by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2020 4:05 AM

Even after everything that happened, Kaysar is crying over what Nicole A went through in the house. Janelle and Kaysar are soooo awesome. I’m gonna enjoy the next few nights with them while they’re here.

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2020 4:11 AM

I hate that this will most likely be the last time we see them on BB

by Anonymousreply 67August 23, 2020 4:34 AM

On the live feeds, Janelle spends an hour every morning (unsuccessfully) contouring her beefy nose. I don't know why she never got it thinned out. It looks like a classic boxer's nose.

by Anonymousreply 68August 23, 2020 4:37 AM

R68 maybe she’s fine with the one she was given. She’s still pretty

by Anonymousreply 69August 23, 2020 4:43 AM

R67 I sorta do too, but they seem so at peace with it. Tonight they talked about how they thought they were gonna be facing tougher players and being the only big names doomed them, but they didn’t sound at all bitter. They were so nice about Tyler and said they hope he wins. And they talked about their season and when they first met. Seeing them as adults 15 years later has been the ultimate treat.

by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2020 4:46 AM

They are class acts. And knowing that Janelle and Beau are best friends after that epic fight they had on their season where she screamed at him repeatedly that he has sex with old men for money - it warms my cold dead heart.

by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2020 4:49 AM

R71 to be fair he yelled back. It’s not like he was sitting in a corner helpless lmao.

by Anonymousreply 72August 23, 2020 4:52 AM

R71 you can see the argument in its entirety here. This was the Live Feeds, not the CBS edited version.

God I love Janelle. What a bitch but she owns it. She’s one of those likable bitches lmaoooooo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73August 23, 2020 4:56 AM

Lolll r73 thank you. That’s such a classic. This show was soooo good back then. It was such a fun guilty pleasure every summer.

by Anonymousreply 74August 23, 2020 5:07 AM

Yes the show was so much more fun to watch when they had bolder characters. None of these fools confront each other. Janelle was confident enough to call people out. Now everything is subtitled whispering.

by Anonymousreply 75August 23, 2020 6:35 AM

Every time I see this thread I get pissed that there's no BB After Dark. That was BIG mistake.

by Anonymousreply 76August 23, 2020 9:36 AM

Chrishell Stause just tweeted she would love to have Janelle on her show Selling Sunset.

Janelle is beloved while the people in the house hating on her are.... lmao.

by Anonymousreply 77August 23, 2020 1:11 PM

Janelle got a nice reprieve from the pandemic and her 3 kids and now it’s fine she’s going home. It would be so shitty to be trapped with these idiots for the whole course of the show. I think that’s part of why she was so calm and told kaysar she has a good life outside and doesn’t care. She has perspective.

I also think part of why she found Nicole A. so heartbreaking and tried to stick up for her was because she has kids now. Same with Kaysar. They seemed to feel sorry for her in the way a parent would. I don’t think the old Janelle would have cared that much about Nicole A. I certainly wouldn’t care that much about Nicole A. (especially with the carrying on she did this season - she was such a tireless brat about being nominated). Janelle is probably a pretty good mother. She’s calm and seems surprisingly caring. And kaysar - what a daddy.

I can’t stand her type in general (midwestern moms) but I really enjoy Janelle.

by Anonymousreply 78August 23, 2020 3:11 PM

Not all Midwestern moms are bad when they stay in the Midwest. I hate the ones that move to LA and NYC and treat those cities as those Midwestern suburbs they came from. They’re truly the worst.

Janelle is older now. She was 25 when she first played. Naturally she is older now (40) and more mature, and a wife and mother of 3. That tends to soften people. Janelle has never cried in that house and she did for Nicole A. And Kaysar did last night for her. They’re older and more empathetic as well as sympathetic. Janelle seems caring. She is always cooking for everyone and cleaning after them, and then they bitch about her. Last week they were outside talking shit about her but when she was done cooking Tacos for them they were running inside to eat what she made, only to leave the dishes in the sink for her to wash. Pieces of shit.

She’s also married to a wealthy man and is worth almost $1 million herself from her realtor business. She owns two houses and lives a great life. Kaysar does too. This is why she keeps reminding him to chill, neither of them need the money the way these other losers do.

by Anonymousreply 79August 23, 2020 3:26 PM

Also, younger Janelle would have torn that house upside down by now. She would have called people out publicly, gotten into huge arguments, shoved someone etc. lol.

Now she’s just chilling. She can care less.

by Anonymousreply 80August 23, 2020 3:28 PM

R78 she does seem quite different, which makes sense because it's been like 15 years. But these houseguests seem to act like she is still the 20 something comp beast she used to be.

by Anonymousreply 81August 23, 2020 3:28 PM

R81 that’s how you know she’s a legend. Her reputation from BB6 and BB7 never fades. She’s a huge name in the BB world and the new kids are TERRIFIED of her.

by Anonymousreply 82August 23, 2020 3:31 PM

God the rest of the house is garbage. I can’t get over how badly they are treating Janelle.

It seems like Bayleigh is the only one who talks to her and Kaysar.

by Anonymousreply 83August 23, 2020 4:48 PM

Is Victor out eating pussy now that Nicole is locked in the house? We know how he went out on an eat pussy across America tour a few years ago.

by Anonymousreply 84August 23, 2020 4:50 PM

R84 probably does it while she’s home. He’s a cop. He’s always “working”

by Anonymousreply 85August 23, 2020 7:39 PM

I did hear Victor loves eating pussy

by Anonymousreply 86August 23, 2020 7:39 PM

Victor LOVES eating pussy! Nicole is lucky.

by Anonymousreply 87August 23, 2020 9:01 PM

Why are these fan made videos dedicated to “JAYSAR” making me cry? Lmao

I don’t want them to leave. :( we may never see them on here again, especially together.

by Anonymousreply 88August 23, 2020 9:15 PM

Here is one fan made video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89August 23, 2020 9:15 PM

R88 It's highly likely we will never see either of them on BB again, and we will almost certainly never see them together again. But these three weeks of them has been more than I ever expected or even knew I wanted. I was done with BB -- hadn't watched it in years -- and probably wouldn't have watched this without these two. And they have been such a revelation. Kaysar keeps talking about needing it to mean something since whichever one of them stays probably won't win. I hope when he gets out he will know how much this has meant to so many people. In this awful year, seeing them together has reminded me what basic human decency looks like. I'm probably being an over-dramatic bitch, but they've been just that awesome.

by Anonymousreply 90August 23, 2020 9:19 PM

I hope either Kaysar or Janelle win AFP as a fuck you to these houseguests. Also cause I like them. They have engaging conversations. I cant watch Cody, Xmas, Nicole and Memphis talk to long or I feel myself losing braincells.

by Anonymousreply 91August 23, 2020 9:20 PM

R88 Yup, I'm crying! That was great!

by Anonymousreply 92August 23, 2020 9:20 PM

Dani is a fucking trashy CUNT. She may hate Evel Dick but she is definitely his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 93August 23, 2020 9:22 PM

I'm trying not to get sucked in to saying negative things about the HGs. I've done it before and it's one of the reasons I stopped watching this show -- I didn't like the way it made me. I wasn't one of the fans calling Child Protective Services on Shelly or calling to get people fired, but I did say incredibly mean things about people. I resolved to never do that again.

This group of people makes it really really really hard.

by Anonymousreply 94August 23, 2020 9:27 PM

I am a massive cunt when I get upset. God they whole HATE ME if I were in that house. I would wreck havoc

by Anonymousreply 95August 23, 2020 9:37 PM

r93 Is Janelle friends with Dick?

by Anonymousreply 96August 23, 2020 9:54 PM

R95 What would you do?

by Anonymousreply 97August 23, 2020 9:55 PM

Nicole’s voice can cut thru steel. So glad Janelle dragged her tonight

by Anonymousreply 98August 24, 2020 12:11 AM

Janelle deserves whatever she wants for putting up with Ratcole for this long

by Anonymousreply 99August 24, 2020 12:24 AM

I got to meet Janelle and Kaysar back in 2006 at the season finale. I think they are two of the most likable BB players in the history of the show. Would love to see them go far in the game together.

I don't know who Memphis is, but I don't like any player that is blatantly two-faced.

by Anonymousreply 100August 24, 2020 12:43 AM

You never watched BB10?! Blasphemy.

by Anonymousreply 101August 24, 2020 12:46 AM

R101, Season 8 was so miscast that I lost interest in the show for a while. Didn't tune in again until about Season 14.

by Anonymousreply 102August 24, 2020 12:48 AM

Fuck Tyler

by Anonymousreply 103August 24, 2020 12:58 AM

Each season there is usually one hot guy to worth watching. But not so much this year. Right now Ian, who I always thought was a little nerd, is the sexiest man on the show.

by Anonymousreply 104August 24, 2020 1:00 AM

Ian is aging beautifully

by Anonymousreply 105August 24, 2020 1:17 AM

Ian is too kid like looking

by Anonymousreply 106August 24, 2020 1:25 AM

I think Ian is fuckable, but Memphis is more my type. I like big, beefy, dumb men.

by Anonymousreply 107August 24, 2020 1:26 AM

Memphis is my guy too. I keep getting attacked on twitter for my Memphis love

by Anonymousreply 108August 24, 2020 1:28 AM

Nicole F looks prettier this season (on the outside, anyway) than she used to. Did she have work done or is it just a better skin care routine or what?

by Anonymousreply 109August 24, 2020 1:28 AM

Memphis has nothing but an asshole personality.

by Anonymousreply 110August 24, 2020 1:28 AM

R110 It’s not his personality my hole craves.

by Anonymousreply 111August 24, 2020 1:29 AM

Does Cody still live with his parents?

by Anonymousreply 112August 24, 2020 1:31 AM

R112 yes. He said on the feeds he wants to move out. We’ll see. For Italian men, even once you’re physically out, you’re still there all the time for food/laundry.

by Anonymousreply 113August 24, 2020 1:32 AM

...and for Papa C's kisses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114August 24, 2020 1:37 AM

Memphis is shit. I like Cody.

by Anonymousreply 115August 24, 2020 1:38 AM

Why isn’t Ian having to wear his space costume anymore?

by Anonymousreply 116August 24, 2020 1:52 AM

R116 that punishment ended. Christmas has a punishment now

by Anonymousreply 117August 24, 2020 2:02 AM

I want to know what Kevin's DL username is.

by Anonymousreply 118August 24, 2020 2:13 AM

r107 Memphis is too suburban dadish for me.

by Anonymousreply 119August 24, 2020 3:51 AM

Stupid show.

by Anonymousreply 120August 24, 2020 4:22 AM

Does Nicole's pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 121August 24, 2020 5:04 AM

Tyler's hair is ludicrous. I don't mind the length, but damn, cut some shape into it, comb it out, or layer it. Anything to make it less hideous. And you must have noticed by now that he's frequently pinching a zit on his chest, shoulder, or back with one hand. Someone needs to tell him he's on TV.

by Anonymousreply 122August 24, 2020 6:03 AM

I can't stand Evel Dick, but he's joking (tho not really joking) on twitter that once Janelle leaves, they have met their quota of white people to be evicted and the diary room will let them put up Da'Vonne/Bayleigh.

You can tell that the house is dying to do it, too. Da'Vonne and Bayleigh sometimes seem to be catching on, but I don't think they realize quite how much trouble they're in next week. Da'Vonne is just never going to be successful in this game, but I had high hopes for Bayleigh. It kind of sucks that she is in the dog house just for being associated with Da'Vonne. Da'Vonne did kinda dig her own grave by doing the same thing she always does, but let's be honest, they would have targeted her anyway.

by Anonymousreply 123August 24, 2020 7:04 AM

R113 How does he have sex if he has no privacy? Does he always go to the woman’s place? If so, the woman must get fed up.

by Anonymousreply 124August 24, 2020 7:34 AM

Cody is a TV star with big muscles. No woman will get "fed up" by any of his behavior as long as he wants to fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 125August 24, 2020 12:38 PM

Tyler’s hair is like Weird Al’s

by Anonymousreply 126August 24, 2020 2:16 PM

Bayleigh and Janelle are trying to figure out a way for Janelle to stay but it seems like a lost cause.

Daniele is just as bad as Ratcole. She is a complete snake.

by Anonymousreply 127August 24, 2020 2:23 PM

R127 Nicole’s personality leaves a lot to be desired, but she is somewhat skilled at Big Brother. The way she ruthlessly sets up the next target and then walks away saying, “who, me?” is pretty impressive, as basic as she is.

Daniele is not only quite annoying, but I think she’s also pretty sloppy at big brother. She’s social enough to get herself in a good position in the early game, but I think her game will always inevitably collapse toward the mid game. This time she is overextended.

by Anonymousreply 128August 24, 2020 2:35 PM

I feel like producers deliberately cast black players who they know will fail. Day and David both had zero chance at winning this game. Day is not good at competitions and David knows nothing about this game. Bay is a decent player.... but still not All Star material.

by Anonymousreply 129August 24, 2020 2:57 PM

True R128. Nicole is good at the game. She’s just so impossible to root for - she’s like the worst kind of manipulative frau. And a complete snake to other women. And that shrill voice with the midwestern accent. And has no style.

Dani should just team up with Janelle but like you said - she’s sloppy AF. And it’s too late now. Her father was a better player and just kept her around. She also bombed on her other all star season.

by Anonymousreply 130August 24, 2020 3:24 PM

[quote]Cody is a TV star with big muscles. No woman will get "fed up" by any of his behavior as long as he wants to fuck her.

Appearing on US Big Brother hardly makes one a TV star, nor does it make them rich unless they win. And lots of men have big muscles. Big deal.

by Anonymousreply 131August 24, 2020 3:40 PM

R124 he has the basement of the house. It’s like his own apartment.

by Anonymousreply 132August 24, 2020 3:44 PM

If they were smart they would keep Janelle around because she will always be a target. As long as she is around they have a shield. Once she is gone it will be boring as hell.

by Anonymousreply 133August 24, 2020 3:46 PM

R130 I rooted for Dani on BB13, just because I did not like Jeff and his self-righteousness. But she really was a mess that season and played terribly. Luckily Rachel Reilly was there to have a little fun with her. Unfortunately, Janelle at 40 is too classy for any of this. We needed Janelle at 25 to serve Dani and Nicole some realness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134August 24, 2020 3:53 PM

[quote]If they were smart they would keep Janelle around because she will always be a target.

If I'm not mistaken, this was also the strategy Rachel Reilly used to *win*. She was consistently viewed as a target and was kept around by the others for the same reasoning as above... which was long enough for her to start winning when it counted. Including the final vote.

So, this could work really well for Janelle, who's proven she'd adept at comps, especially when her place in the house is in jeopardy.

by Anonymousreply 135August 24, 2020 4:01 PM

Rachel was almost out the door on 13 and then Production rigged it for her. They were rigging it for Jeff but he was so dumb he fucked it up and she took over as main pet.

by Anonymousreply 136August 24, 2020 4:08 PM

BB is a microcosm of the USA. The straight, white, good-looking people usually do well. Everyone else is expendable.

by Anonymousreply 137August 24, 2020 4:47 PM

Andy is a gay and he won BB so it can happen.

by Anonymousreply 138August 24, 2020 6:10 PM

Is Evel Dick rooting for his estranged daughter?

by Anonymousreply 139August 24, 2020 6:12 PM

Yes, and a certain someone else too, R126, although Tyler seems to let his dry with product on it so it's flat, which makes it look worse.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 24, 2020 6:28 PM

R139 no. He hates how she’s playing and seems bothered by some of the things she’s said.

by Anonymousreply 141August 24, 2020 6:44 PM

R138 Josh is Dominican and won. Jun is Korean and won.

But that is just 3 out of 21 winners. The rest are straight White people.

by Anonymousreply 142August 24, 2020 6:45 PM

Kaycee won. She is Filipina and a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 143August 24, 2020 6:54 PM

Oh yeah. And Kaycee.

by Anonymousreply 144August 24, 2020 7:01 PM

The argument is how BLACK people are treated in the BB house and the fact not one of them has won.

by Anonymousreply 145August 24, 2020 7:02 PM

There also hasn’t been a black man to make Jury since BB10. They always get rid of the black men ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 146August 24, 2020 7:03 PM

What black players (from any season) do you consider to be really good strategic players who could / should have won but were voted out for being black?

Out of the four this year, I think Bayleigh is playing the best game. I don't see Kevin or David or Day as playing a strategic game that makes me think they could go far (if they were white). They haven't made any real moves or strategic alliances to position themselves well in the game.

by Anonymousreply 147August 24, 2020 7:12 PM

Danielle is my favorite player of all time, from BB3. She made it to the final three and she is a proud black woman.

by Anonymousreply 148August 24, 2020 7:16 PM

Kevin has already made it far. He was Final 3 in BB11. And does he count as black? His being gay seems to cancel his being “black” with most people. No one acknowledges his race, just his sexuality, whereas David’s race is acknowledged.

They don’t even include Kevin in their race topics because he is half Japanese and looks different, and they’ve all acknowledged someone like Kevin gets treated differently in the real world because of how he looks vs. David.

This is reality and for some reason some refuse to acknowledge this.

by Anonymousreply 149August 24, 2020 7:17 PM

R148 she was Final 2. Runner up. She is one of the Greatest Players to never win and her losing to Lisa is considered one of the biggest upsets in BB History.

by Anonymousreply 150August 24, 2020 7:18 PM

Bayleigh is playing a good game. She just should have teamed up with Jaysar earlier and tried to bring in nicole A and Day.

David is a fool. His game play is non existent.

Also this white alliance was set up pre show which gives them an advantage - right?

by Anonymousreply 151August 24, 2020 7:40 PM

R151 yes. They planned it all ahead.

by Anonymousreply 152August 24, 2020 7:43 PM

These people are OBSESSED with Janelle. I am feeling triggered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153August 24, 2020 7:54 PM

Swaggy just posted a screenshot to show the kind of messages black cast members from BB get all the time. All black HGs have spoken about the racism they get daily after leaving the house at some point.

The Bachelor black cast members also deal with this a lot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154August 24, 2020 7:57 PM

Kevin is half African American. He is just as black as Obama or any other person who has one black parent. He refers to himself as blackanese

by Anonymousreply 155August 24, 2020 8:02 PM

There is no way to know what pre-gaming happened. Derrick and Cody talked. Nicole F said she didn't talk to anyone. I don't think they really knew Enzo or Memphis to talk to them. Not sure Tyler was in on the pre-gaming either. Dani - who knows.

I don't think there was as much pre-gaming advantage as people think. I am sure Janelle pre-gamed too - and it didn't help her!

by Anonymousreply 156August 24, 2020 8:04 PM

R121, ask Victor.

by Anonymousreply 157August 24, 2020 8:06 PM

Ugh I hate this cast. I’m even getting upset with lovable Ian. Wanting to use Janelle and Kaysar for jobs in real life but quick to treat them like shit? The entitlement is real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158August 24, 2020 8:20 PM

If Janelle is booted , I hope she wins Americas favorite

by Anonymousreply 159August 24, 2020 8:28 PM

All-Stars seasons are almost always underwhelming. Strong players/personalities are always targeted first, allowing the forgettable to slip by to the end.

Remember the BB7 Final Two -- Boogie and Erika? I mean, c'mon..

by Anonymousreply 160August 24, 2020 8:37 PM

If Janelle is booted I will watch the episodes until Kaysar is inevitably booted, and then I am done.

I won’t watch Live Feeds once Janie is gone though.

by Anonymousreply 161August 24, 2020 8:38 PM

The first All Stars was fat from underwhelming.

The first four people to get the boot were people known for getting far by floating or through strong social strategic games.

The first boot was Allison from BB4, who played an incredible game, and had 3 of the boys wrapped around her pinky and then cut them all. She made Final 2 and lost to Jun who pretty much created the Floater strategy.

by Anonymousreply 162August 24, 2020 8:40 PM

Far* from... until the Final 2. But the Final 3 was great because it had Janelle

by Anonymousreply 163August 24, 2020 8:41 PM

Do you ever get to watch Ian doing things with his penis?

by Anonymousreply 164August 24, 2020 8:49 PM

R132 If it was anyone else you would call it what it is: a basement dweller.

by Anonymousreply 165August 24, 2020 8:54 PM

If this is supposed to be BB All Stars, wouldn’t it have made more sense to put all past winners in the house? Or all past runner ups?

by Anonymousreply 166August 24, 2020 8:56 PM

Ummmm being an All Star doesn’t mean you won...

by Anonymousreply 167August 24, 2020 8:59 PM

Some winners were not one of the stars of their season... like Maggie, Kaycee, Josh etc.

I love this clip. Janelle seems triggered by Nicole F’s swimsuit lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168August 24, 2020 9:00 PM

I wish they had Frankie and Zach in this cast. Now that Zach is gay he and F might just flip flop fuck. Yummy!

by Anonymousreply 169August 24, 2020 9:04 PM

Ew. Frankie is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 170August 24, 2020 9:06 PM

R169 Wait, is Zach gay or bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 171August 24, 2020 9:07 PM

Frankie May be disgusting but there was no denying he somehow had all those men under a spell and there was a lot of homoerotic stuff going on that season. I would much rather see Frankie and Zach than boring ass Cody.

by Anonymousreply 172August 24, 2020 9:09 PM

R171 He came out as bi (but I still think he’s totally gay).

by Anonymousreply 173August 24, 2020 9:09 PM

R172 him feeling up men against their will isn’t him having them under his spell. He only had Zach.

by Anonymousreply 174August 24, 2020 9:18 PM

Oh course Zach is totally gay but we've all seen this little game before.

by Anonymousreply 175August 24, 2020 9:20 PM

This Cody/Ugly Tyler/Ratcole series is boring.

Not going to waste timer watching things be set up for those three the rest of the season.

by Anonymousreply 176August 24, 2020 9:27 PM

R169 YUCK!

by Anonymousreply 177August 24, 2020 9:43 PM

A real all-stars season would have Dr. Will, Danielle Reyes, Dan, Vanessa, etc. -- players who are actually good at the game.

by Anonymousreply 178August 24, 2020 10:22 PM

I hated Vanessa.

You can’t believe they can get Dr Will again. He’s The Godfather to this series, hosts the Question portion for Jury, and is a millionaire who just had to get a restraining order on his former friend and get him locked up.

by Anonymousreply 179August 24, 2020 10:35 PM

Danielle Reyes was asked. She, like many others, said no. You also have to remember this is during a Pandemic. Not everyone wants to leave behind their kids etc. right now. That is why Britney said no. She won’t leave her kids.

by Anonymousreply 180August 24, 2020 10:36 PM

Here's the daily popularity ratings from the BB Update twitter site. No surprises, although Nicole F. may be disappointed if she knew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181August 24, 2020 10:41 PM

Dr Will had the right idea on All Stars. This is how this season should be playing out. But these new kids are STUPID

You keep the bigger target around. Always.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182August 25, 2020 2:39 AM

[quote] I hated Vanessa.

I didn't care too much for Vanessa either, but in retrospect, I do concede that she was pretty damn good.

by Anonymousreply 183August 25, 2020 6:40 AM

She cried her way through the game. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 184August 25, 2020 8:52 AM

Janelle and Kaysar both being on the block breaks my heart. This already shitty season will be unwatchable with them gone. BB better rig it so they both stay

by Anonymousreply 185August 25, 2020 9:05 AM

Where are the drunken fights??????

by Anonymousreply 186August 25, 2020 12:41 PM

Janelle nailed Nicole's gameplay - she whines and cries to everyone that someone is against her when they are not and plays the victim. She buddies up to a strong male, lets them do all her dirty work while she cries because she is so helpless then stabs people in the back. She purposely said that at the have not hand over to get a rise out of Janelle so everyone would be mad at her for attacking sweet little nicole. Luckily Janelle gave her none of it...but god I hope he lets her have it before Kaysar goes.

by Anonymousreply 187August 25, 2020 1:11 PM

R186 BB has been notoriously stingy with the liquor for years, unfortunately. Maybe they have to limit the amount of alcohol they supply the HGs with for liability reasons.

by Anonymousreply 188August 25, 2020 2:27 PM

I hope Cody shows dong on the feeds.

by Anonymousreply 189August 25, 2020 2:43 PM

Yuck r189 get some self-respect!

by Anonymousreply 190August 25, 2020 2:48 PM

Big Brother limits their alcohol for liability reasons.

by Anonymousreply 191August 25, 2020 2:52 PM

[quote]Where are the drunken fights?

You must be thinking of Big Brother UK. Production allows very little alcohol in the BBUS house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192August 25, 2020 2:52 PM

R192 for that reason. They used to give them tons of alcohol but started limiting it within the last 10 years to avoid shit like that or anything bad happening when they’re drunk. The last thing they need is a drunk going on a rant that ruins their life or getting into a fight or sexual situation etc.

by Anonymousreply 193August 25, 2020 2:55 PM

R189 ew. And they don’t show nudity anymore.

by Anonymousreply 194August 25, 2020 2:55 PM

BB is a ratings winner this year. Especially this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195August 25, 2020 2:58 PM

Yes. Ratings are up for it. And will be down once JAYSAR then Day and Bay are gone and the house is one sided.

by Anonymousreply 196August 25, 2020 3:01 PM

[quote]And they don’t show nudity anymore.

Paulie Calafiore's ass would like a word

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197August 25, 2020 3:08 PM

R197 that was 4 years ago. They have been turning away anytime someone is changing or change rooms completely to avoid anything.

by Anonymousreply 198August 25, 2020 3:11 PM

R192, good lord -- am I looking at a woman in that photo still?

by Anonymousreply 199August 25, 2020 3:20 PM

R197 = Papa Calafiore, the Jersey pimp of sons

by Anonymousreply 200August 25, 2020 3:21 PM

Since none of them are fucking and none of them are fighting, Production needs to start fucking with their heads. Make them really paranoid. Otherwise, the jocks and the mean girls will just pick off the minorities one-by-one to make for a very boring show.

by Anonymousreply 201August 25, 2020 5:12 PM

David is in the running to be the worst player of all time. His convo with Janelle was shocking. He is a waste of a spot.

by Anonymousreply 202August 25, 2020 5:20 PM

Agreed fully R202

by Anonymousreply 203August 25, 2020 7:11 PM

R203 100%. If I were someone like Janelle I would be insulted that I was cast next to someone like David.

by Anonymousreply 204August 25, 2020 7:14 PM

Reading the summary of her trying to talk game with him was maddening. She was asking him completely reasonable direct questions and he was such a vague idiot but thought he was being so smart. I give her credit for even trying with him.

He’s even worse than Franzel. At least she’s effective.

by Anonymousreply 205August 25, 2020 7:31 PM

Nicole F plays this game with her vagina.

by Anonymousreply 206August 25, 2020 7:42 PM

David needs to leave already. I can’t believe him. The nerve.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207August 25, 2020 7:50 PM

ZANKIE!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 208August 25, 2020 7:53 PM

Oh my gosh, R207, LOL!

David: What if that speculation that you tell as a truth that's a lie. Janelle: How is speculation the truth? It was whatever. David: Nonetheless...

Janelle is trying to play chess and David can't even play checkers, LOL!

by Anonymousreply 209August 25, 2020 7:59 PM

I cannot stand David. That twitter clip is so enraging. He’s so absurd but thinks he is really teaching her a lesson. And when she’s like what are you talking about - he won’t answer her and just keeps talking in vague circles like he’s smarter.

Honestly she deserves better than this. Being trapped in a house with this group would be torture.

by Anonymousreply 210August 25, 2020 8:00 PM

R207 lollll why are the pretty ones always so stupid?

by Anonymousreply 211August 25, 2020 8:04 PM

Actually, not gonna lie, I like my men big and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 212August 25, 2020 8:04 PM

He’s annoying. He seems like a good dude and I like him a lot and respect what he wants to accomplish but he’s too stupid to fulfill his accomplishments.

by Anonymousreply 213August 25, 2020 8:11 PM

Lmao I agree

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214August 25, 2020 8:27 PM

To be fair, it's not like Janelle is some great, proven strategist either.

by Anonymousreply 215August 25, 2020 8:49 PM

r215 she is, if you have never seen her mental torture of Maggie or Marcellus - I suggest you go watch it on youtube.

by Anonymousreply 216August 25, 2020 8:51 PM

Omg I wish Marcellas would be ok with coming back. He would drag all these new kids for filth.

by Anonymousreply 217August 25, 2020 8:53 PM

R216, that made for good TV, but not strategically for her own game -- which is why Janelle finished third twice and not in the Finals.

by Anonymousreply 218August 25, 2020 9:08 PM

R218 that isn’t why. She was not brought to finals because she would WIN if she was brought.

by Anonymousreply 219August 25, 2020 9:09 PM

David would be the absolute WORST person to be on the jury. He’s an idiot and would vote with emotion and delusion. He would swing a tied vote. If they were smart they’d get rid of him ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 220August 25, 2020 9:12 PM

Memphis is so evil, he needs to go

by Anonymousreply 221August 25, 2020 10:50 PM

What did Memphis do now?

by Anonymousreply 222August 25, 2020 10:51 PM

Memphis truly is the white devil.

by Anonymousreply 223August 25, 2020 10:54 PM

Again, what did he do?

by Anonymousreply 224August 25, 2020 10:54 PM

>>he’s too stupid to fulfill his accomplishments.

Wut? This sounds like something stupid David would say.

by Anonymousreply 225August 25, 2020 10:54 PM

Memphis does seem vile. I can’t deal with David but Memphis’s nomination speech to him was disgusting. Also Memphis is an oldie who should have stuck with Jaysar but instead bro’d up with Cody and Tyler.

Just barf.

by Anonymousreply 226August 25, 2020 11:20 PM

Memphis is 37. David is 30.

by Anonymousreply 227August 25, 2020 11:33 PM

No way! I would have thought he was 45!!! He’s lived hard

by Anonymousreply 228August 26, 2020 12:39 AM

Okay I hate Memphis too but David hasn’t exactly proven him wrong about being a complete amateur at the game.

by Anonymousreply 229August 26, 2020 12:41 AM

Memphis was right. David should have left last week.

Memphis, like many white people, looks older than his age. It may also be the stress from running restaurants and he is a very serious person.

He was on BB10 twelve years ago. He was 25 when he did it. That makes him 37 now. He does look older.

by Anonymousreply 230August 26, 2020 12:46 AM

Don't know if this is his dick but it looks great!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231August 26, 2020 2:38 AM

R231, thanks for that.

by Anonymousreply 232August 26, 2020 5:11 AM

AGAIN. FUCK them for not having BB AFTER Dark

by Anonymousreply 233August 26, 2020 12:57 PM

Yes r233. I would 100% be watching it.

It seems like Janelle is working her ass off to stay. Any chance she has the votes?

by Anonymousreply 234August 26, 2020 2:58 PM

r234 Production will save Janelle give her the hoh win to make it interesting and we will get a week of pigcole crying.

by Anonymousreply 235August 26, 2020 3:29 PM

R235 I hope so. We all are hoping they rig it for her to stay OR get the cast to keep her. Production is known to plant seeds and try to sway things their way when they see things going downhill fast.

by Anonymousreply 236August 26, 2020 3:48 PM

I don’t want Janelle to stay only to be given false hope. This season is over for me because I already see how this is going to go. Boring and predictable, and I have no desire to see the white alliance to the end.

There’s pretty much nothing the other side can do.

by Anonymousreply 237August 26, 2020 3:53 PM

Kaysar should go instead of Janelle. He really is a strategic dud.

by Anonymousreply 238August 26, 2020 9:35 PM

R197, flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 239August 26, 2020 9:39 PM

Da’Vonne said she was not going to vote a Black player out and supported David even after he was super shady to her, though we don’t know what she would have done if the vote were actually in question. Does Kevin get the benefit of her loyalty?

by Anonymousreply 240August 26, 2020 9:47 PM

R239

Most men have flat asses. I love it.

by Anonymousreply 241August 26, 2020 10:39 PM

Production will step in to change shit. They aren’t going to let 6 white people pick off the poc one by one.

by Anonymousreply 242August 26, 2020 10:44 PM

Sexy kaysar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243August 26, 2020 10:48 PM

R193, I thought US limited alcohol after the season 2 knife incident.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244August 26, 2020 11:08 PM

R244 yes but they limited it more later.

by Anonymousreply 245August 26, 2020 11:12 PM

[quote]pigcole

LOLOL

by Anonymousreply 246August 26, 2020 11:31 PM

R241, it's not too bad, I just that he'd have more back there.

R244, the alcohol seemed to be more free-flowing on BB6. There were a few drunken spats on that season.

by Anonymousreply 247August 26, 2020 11:34 PM

The alcohol was available throughout the first 10 seasons.

by Anonymousreply 248August 26, 2020 11:40 PM

I’m enjoying the Jaysar/Bayleigh trio. It sucks we won’t get to see them for the duration of the season. They are fun to watch unlike the other duds.

by Anonymousreply 249August 26, 2020 11:56 PM

I really like Ian. He seems to be very much under the radar right now which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 250August 27, 2020 12:23 AM

They need a BB with all POC - then see who votes out who.

by Anonymousreply 251August 27, 2020 12:37 AM

He’s annoying me lately

by Anonymousreply 252August 27, 2020 12:37 AM

This BB is so predictable and dull.

by Anonymousreply 253August 27, 2020 12:38 AM

R251 no. They need to cast more than 1 or 2 per season.

BBCanada just added new producers, people of color, including host Arissa, who is in charge of casting now. She already made it a rule the cast can no longer be like 14/15 white people and 1/2 POC.

The upcoming season will be 50% white and 50% POC to give black/Hispanic/Asian etc. just as much a chance of winning as white people

by Anonymousreply 254August 27, 2020 12:40 AM

PS BBCanada is doing this because of the racism this past season over there.

by Anonymousreply 255August 27, 2020 12:41 AM

Janelle owns a beautiful house, a lake house, and all the finest designers and brands in clothing, make up, creams etc. the rest probably can’t afford that minus Bay

by Anonymousreply 256August 27, 2020 12:57 AM

Love Janelle.

Daniele is such a rat. Can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 257August 27, 2020 1:01 AM

Look at that MONSTER Janelle. Always doing awful things! (Sarcasm).

Seriously it’s so sad to see how fucking envious Dani and Franzel are of her. She’s been nothing but kind and incredibly generous with the people there. Granted she loves Bayleigh.

PS I’m loving Bay this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258August 27, 2020 1:11 AM

This is going to become unwatchable once it is all crackers.

by Anonymousreply 259August 27, 2020 1:13 AM

TheY limit alcohol because they don’t want to increase the chances the houseguests end up on the front page of TMZ for being racist

by Anonymousreply 260August 27, 2020 1:14 AM

r260 and yet we have the go make me some rice incident.

by Anonymousreply 261August 27, 2020 1:16 AM

r255 What was the racism?

by Anonymousreply 262August 27, 2020 3:23 AM

What houseguest is that at R214?

Anyone have the uncensored pics of Zach at R231?

by Anonymousreply 263August 27, 2020 5:09 AM

The doors are going to be locked tomorrow when Janelle tries to open it and the alarm will sound. 🚨 🚨 🚨

The Safety Suite is now Camp Cumback for the next 3 weeks! The evictees will live in the house and America will vote who gets back in (throwback to season 6 and Kaysar’s 86% vote).

by Anonymousreply 264August 27, 2020 5:16 AM

R258 It's so sad that we were robbed of these two getting to work together :( I really like Bayleigh too.

by Anonymousreply 265August 27, 2020 5:19 AM

Do they keep a stock of things the houseguests like to eat and drink? For example, I drink San Pellegrino all the time, and I would want it available at all times if I were to live in the BB house. So would there always be San Pellegrino for me?

by Anonymousreply 266August 27, 2020 6:37 AM

After BB6, Michael was trashing Janelle online, saying she was only interested in money.

Her retort?

"Michael has an uncircumcised peepee." Spoken like a true DLer. What a legend.

by Anonymousreply 267August 27, 2020 6:51 AM

Memphis is 37 going on 55.

That is one rough honkey.

by Anonymousreply 268August 27, 2020 7:03 AM

R268, he's a 37-year-old straight man with a wife and kids. He's hitting that wall hard.

by Anonymousreply 269August 27, 2020 7:19 AM

Really R268? You can troll better than that.

by Anonymousreply 270August 27, 2020 9:32 AM

r269 I thought he was a single dad.

by Anonymousreply 271August 27, 2020 10:53 AM

[quote]The doors are going to be locked tomorrow when Janelle tries to open it and the alarm will sound. 🚨 🚨 🚨 The Safety Suite is now Camp Cumback for the next 3 weeks! The evictees will live in the house and America will vote who gets back in (throwback to season 6 and Kaysar’s 86% vote).

Oh how I hope this is true, R264. THAT would make for a memorable twist.

Also, if Tyler says some variation of "my name in his/her/their/your mouth" one more time, I think my head will explode.

by Anonymousreply 272August 27, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote]Anyone have the uncensored pics of Zach at [R231]?

It's fake, this is the original picture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273August 27, 2020 2:07 PM

R273 he looks manorexic. I liked him a little beefier.

by Anonymousreply 274August 27, 2020 2:17 PM

Memphis is a single dad.

He’s also 100% about work and a very serious person. Those types tend to age faster.

by Anonymousreply 275August 27, 2020 2:29 PM

I wonder if the second, racially mixed, alliance was the producers idea. For better optics.

by Anonymousreply 276August 27, 2020 4:18 PM

Memphis is a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 277August 27, 2020 4:29 PM

Memphis was a handsome man.

by Anonymousreply 278August 27, 2020 4:30 PM

Memphis is evil

by Anonymousreply 279August 27, 2020 7:50 PM

You all keep whining about Memphis but give no reasons

by Anonymousreply 280August 27, 2020 8:07 PM

I didn't watch a second episode because Memphis grosses me out. Beyond that, why ask why?

by Anonymousreply 281August 27, 2020 8:12 PM

They should have brought Alison and Jun back. Those were two bitches who made some good TV.

by Anonymousreply 282August 27, 2020 8:18 PM

Jun isn’t coming back. And lives overseas. Alison doesn’t associate with this show anymore.

by Anonymousreply 283August 27, 2020 8:22 PM

[quote] Alison doesn’t associate with this show anymore.

R283, interesting. Wonder what happened there.

by Anonymousreply 284August 27, 2020 8:23 PM

Memphis in his sleeveless denim jacket is very Village People to me.

by Anonymousreply 285August 27, 2020 9:11 PM

Was Alison the one who hid in a trash can to spy on others? She was such a fucking bitch!

by Anonymousreply 286August 27, 2020 9:13 PM

R286 Yes. Runner-Up in BB4, first boot in BB7.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287August 27, 2020 9:17 PM

Tonight the queen is evicted and then I’m out. Big mistake not rigging it for Janelle to somehow stay. RATCOLE is bragging that in her goodbye message to Janelle she uninvites her to her wedding. As if she would ever attend that shit.

by Anonymousreply 288August 27, 2020 9:44 PM

Too bad Victor doesn't uninvite himself from her wedding...

by Anonymousreply 289August 27, 2020 9:46 PM

I continue to hope that the producers have figured out a way to have Janelle stay tonight. Kaysar's a good guy but not nearly as entertaining as Janelle.

by Anonymousreply 290August 27, 2020 9:47 PM

Nicole is a cunt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291August 27, 2020 9:50 PM

R291 what did she do? THese never play for me.

by Anonymousreply 292August 27, 2020 9:52 PM

Dr Will is Jeffree Star’s Dr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293August 27, 2020 9:52 PM

Nicole’s voice is so soothing.

by Anonymousreply 294August 27, 2020 9:54 PM

They should have brought Nicole from BB2 back instead of these two Nicoles.

by Anonymousreply 295August 27, 2020 9:55 PM

R292 it’s Nicole telling Xmas and Dani about revoking Janelles invitation to her wedding during her goodbye message

by Anonymousreply 296August 27, 2020 9:57 PM

Sounds like an Agatha Christie title: The Two Wrong Nicoles

by Anonymousreply 297August 27, 2020 9:57 PM

Nicole BB2 is in her 50s now. I doubt she wants to deal with these kids.

by Anonymousreply 298August 27, 2020 9:57 PM

Swaggy responded about Nicole revoking her wedding invitation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299August 27, 2020 10:01 PM

There's a reason the safety suite is so huge. They aren't just using it those three times and letting all of that space just sit there.

by Anonymousreply 300August 27, 2020 10:02 PM

R300 the room changes to something new now

by Anonymousreply 301August 27, 2020 10:08 PM

I love Dr. Will, but I wish he did not look like a waxworks figure.

by Anonymousreply 302August 27, 2020 10:11 PM

Janelle doesn’t even interact with her trapped in a house together as if she gives a F about her wedding?

Danielle is really severe looking. And thinks she’s much smarter than she is.

by Anonymousreply 303August 27, 2020 10:23 PM

R293 I thought it was Dani for a second

by Anonymousreply 304August 27, 2020 10:58 PM

Does she honestly think Janelle would come to her wedding? The worse thing you can do to me is invite me to your wedding.

by Anonymousreply 305August 27, 2020 11:38 PM

I realize why CBS doesn’t want an audience but why dump the weekly live eviction episode? They added some fun tension.

by Anonymousreply 306August 27, 2020 11:39 PM

[quote]I realize why CBS doesn’t want an audience but why dump the weekly live eviction episode? They added some fun tension.

They didn't dump it. Didn't you see Julie talking to Nicole A last Thursday?

by Anonymousreply 307August 27, 2020 11:46 PM

Week 2 was live r306

Week 1 was taped early

by Anonymousreply 308August 27, 2020 11:53 PM

Ugh doesn’t seem like production is saving Janelle. What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 309August 28, 2020 12:02 AM

Kevin makes the most stupid facial expressions.

by Anonymousreply 310August 28, 2020 12:07 AM

Shirtless Kaysar is hot!

by Anonymousreply 311August 28, 2020 12:10 AM

When I started watching the season I thought Kaysar looked much older. And he does, in the face. But tonight they showed him shirtless and he is still fucking hot.

by Anonymousreply 312August 28, 2020 12:10 AM

I wanna suckle dem tiddies

by Anonymousreply 313August 28, 2020 12:14 AM

Dani has a few coins in the bank and a handsome man at home but girl is pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 314August 28, 2020 12:16 AM

[quote]Ugh doesn’t seem like production is saving Janelle. What a waste.

Don't be so sure. It's rumored that there's going to be some kind of battle-back competition amongst the early evictees, and you KNOW it'll be rigged for Janelle to win. She attracts lots of viewers and BB knows it.

by Anonymousreply 315August 28, 2020 12:19 AM

R314, where is her money from?

by Anonymousreply 316August 28, 2020 12:20 AM

Why did Dani throw her a vote?

by Anonymousreply 317August 28, 2020 12:43 AM

Julie was so hot for Janelle. My god. She was sliding off that chair.

by Anonymousreply 318August 28, 2020 12:53 AM

R317 she wants to pin it on Bayleigh and Day because she wants them out next.

Well it’s official. Janelle is gone. Julie spilled all the details about the game to her so there’s no chance of a twist and her returning. Sucks.

by Anonymousreply 319August 28, 2020 12:54 AM

I thought I couldn’t hate her more and then

“I know you probably don’t want to come to my wedding so don’t worry about it”

by Anonymousreply 320August 28, 2020 12:54 AM

Ratcole tried it with that goodbye message but Janelle was completely unphased lol

by Anonymousreply 321August 28, 2020 12:55 AM

[quote]Well it’s official. Janelle is gone.

How odd, DLers say the game is rigged yet CBS did nothing to keep the most popular player in the house.

by Anonymousreply 322August 28, 2020 1:04 AM

Because of COVID they aren’t doing as much. It’s also a shorter season.

Dani and Enzo needed a reason to our Day and Bay on the block together and not look racist so they threw hinky votes to frame Bay and Day.

by Anonymousreply 323August 28, 2020 1:08 AM

I want to suck on Ian’s nipples until they produce milk.

by Anonymousreply 324August 28, 2020 4:35 AM

Dani has Dominic cash a husband and the father of her kids. Bitch already won life. And she’s so below him.

by Anonymousreply 325August 28, 2020 4:49 AM

Dani is just like her father, just in a more passive aggressive way.

by Anonymousreply 326August 28, 2020 4:54 AM

I wish they had aired the David/Janelle conversation. Sure, tonight’s episode painted him as an amateur, but that conversation really showed what an idiot he is. He got a flattering edit, all things considered.

by Anonymousreply 327August 28, 2020 5:24 AM

[quote] Nicole BB2 is in her 50s now. I doubt she wants to deal with these kids.

Nicole BB2 was already grouchy with the younger kids on her season almost twenty years ago. It would make great TV to see what she would be like with this crop.

by Anonymousreply 328August 28, 2020 5:28 AM

If only I could share a bed with Kaysar in that house. I’d let my fingers roam through his chest hair and work his nipples. Of course, the blankets will cover us and my hands will migrate to his probable huge bush and pump him until he forgets about Janelle.

That would make up for the stressful week I’ve had. The BB house is peaceful comparatively.

by Anonymousreply 329August 28, 2020 9:00 AM

Enzo won HOH. Will a woman ever win a competition this season? This is shaping up to be one of the worst seasons ever. The feeds are so boring I barely watch them.

by Anonymousreply 330August 28, 2020 10:19 AM

Janelle was the only reason to watch feeds. She’s gone.

by Anonymousreply 331August 28, 2020 12:08 PM

What turned everything around? I thought Kaysar was going.

by Anonymousreply 332August 28, 2020 1:14 PM

R332 Janelle was always going.

by Anonymousreply 333August 28, 2020 1:16 PM

[quote]Julie was so hot for Janelle. My god. She was sliding off that chair.

No kidding! I don't think Julie has ever been THAT excited conducting an exit interview before. She was FAWNING! (Janelle is worthy of fawning, so I get it.)

A big UGH to Enzo winning HOH. It was another comp that favored athleticism and physical stamina. BB needs to make *some* of the HOH comps STRATEGY comps (think: puzzles).

That said, I always look forward to the annual "wall" challenge (where they have to balance on some kind of platform and not fall off the wall) and the slip-and-slide comp, where they have to run back and forth along a greased pathway to fill up a jug.

by Anonymousreply 334August 28, 2020 1:23 PM

You just know Mr. Moonves was furiously masturbating at home watching that exit interview, hoping Janelle’s tits would fall out of her dress.

by Anonymousreply 335August 28, 2020 1:30 PM

Julie was fangirling over Janelle

by Anonymousreply 336August 28, 2020 1:49 PM

white power wins again!! - bye Kasar. The POC are doomed! well they were doomed from the start. Pigcole's speech was stupid. 'I thought we were really good friends - then you were mean to me, don't come to my wedding,"

Translation. I have the mental capacity of a 2 year old.

by Anonymousreply 337August 28, 2020 1:58 PM

R337 that was the nice version. The original was mean but after Ian refused to leave a mean message in his goodbye like Dani and Nicole wanted, she went and requested to change it so it’s less mean.

by Anonymousreply 338August 28, 2020 2:01 PM

I want Kaysar’s hot Muslim sausage.

by Anonymousreply 339August 28, 2020 2:05 PM

R335 Can Les even get it up anymore? He’s ancient. But yes, I believe he probably tried to get off looking at Janelle’s tits. The blue pills must help.

by Anonymousreply 340August 28, 2020 3:13 PM

He can always just look at her 15 year old Playboy spread if he needs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341August 28, 2020 3:17 PM

The Safety Suite is going to become the home for jury members, which will completely suck for them because there will be no outside unless BB will allow them the back yard when the house guest are in lock down.

by Anonymousreply 342August 28, 2020 3:41 PM

Does it have facilities?

by Anonymousreply 343August 28, 2020 3:51 PM

Ratcole’s goodbye message was so in keeping with her passive aggressive personality and gameplay of hiding behind her alliance. Brave words to say to the camera but I’d like to see her say it to Janelle’s face. Janie didn’t even bat an eye!

by Anonymousreply 344August 28, 2020 4:00 PM

I’m going to enjoy watching the twitter roastings these houseguests will receive when the show is over. I feel the most sorry for Kevin because he’s a mentally ill emotional mess right now. I hope he can handle the criticism.

by Anonymousreply 345August 28, 2020 4:29 PM

I don't understand why Janelle didn't lead an alliance of Kaysar, Baileigh, Davonne, Nicole A., David, and Kevin two weeks ago. The alpha boys always team up. It isn't like that is something new. Of course Cody, Tyler, Memphis, and Enzo are going to team up and of course they will pick up Nicole F. and Dani. Christmas could have gone either way but she'd have been much better off with the former than the latter. Of course, it still wouldn't have helped much since none of those people can, or have, won anything, but it still would have been the thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 346August 28, 2020 4:38 PM

I don't understand why Janelle didn't lead an alliance of Kaysar, Baileigh, Davonne, Nicole A., David, and Kevin two weeks ago. The alpha boys always team up. It isn't like that is something new. Of course Cody, Tyler, Memphis, and Enzo are going to team up and of course they will pick up Nicole F. and Dani. Christmas could have gone either way but she'd have been much better off with the former than the latter. Of course, it still wouldn't have helped much since none of those people can, or have, won anything, but it still would have been the thing to do.

by Anonymousreply 347August 28, 2020 4:38 PM

Janelle's original titties were horrible.

New ones look great.

by Anonymousreply 348August 28, 2020 4:39 PM

So Bayleigh is getting blamed for something she didn’t do yet again. This is what happened her original season.

I’m so sick of these white people.

by Anonymousreply 349August 28, 2020 4:44 PM

David, Kevin, Nicole A, and Ian are all weirdos. Since no one wants to hang out with them, no one wants to form an alliance with them. So that leaves the "popular kids" who had already decided that the olds were on the outs. Kaysar and Janelle never had a chance. If Memphis hadn't won HOH in Week 2, he'd be on the outs, too.

by Anonymousreply 350August 28, 2020 4:52 PM

TRUTH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351August 28, 2020 4:52 PM

I'm starting to wonder if production planted the seed in Dani's head of throwing in a "hinky" (™ Julie Chen-Moonves) vote and pinning on Bay or Day in order to (they hope) stir up some drama.

Because we know that Bayleigh will inevitably find out and most likely confront Dani, which I'm sure producers are hoping will unfold -- and then implode -- like the Bay/Tyler fight from two years ago.

Thus far, there haven't been any real blowups or hardcore arguments, so maybe producers are purposely trying to manufacture some.

by Anonymousreply 352August 28, 2020 4:53 PM

All-stars are too self-aware to rock the boat. Boring.

by Anonymousreply 353August 28, 2020 5:04 PM

R352 no. Dani has been planning that all week, to set up Day and Bay to get rid of them.

Janelle was out the door so her and Nicole need to put the target on someone new, which is why all week they’ve been bitching about Day and Bay. They’re building them as the next big targets.

by Anonymousreply 354August 28, 2020 5:09 PM

R353

Josh would have. But he had to go get COVID. Anyway he’d probably be one of the first out because the white alliance would prob target him immediately.

So would Devin. Or Jozea. We’re missing this type of messy player. Of course none of them would last because of the predetermined white alliance.

by Anonymousreply 355August 28, 2020 5:11 PM

Janelle and Kaysar did try building an alliance r347. Since week one. It’s that no one wanted to work with them because people like Day and Kevin are fucking morons and always run and tell the other side what Janelle and Kaysar are saying. Bay tried getting Kevin and Day to work with Janelle but they wouldn’t until it was already too late.

by Anonymousreply 356August 28, 2020 5:12 PM

And David has proven himself to be utterly inept.

by Anonymousreply 357August 28, 2020 5:15 PM

First off, All Stars 2 should have happened about 7 years ago. Then we would have had the big name players from BB8-BB13 playing, like Rachel, Brendon, Evel Dick, Dani, Jeff and Jordan, Dan, Frank, Britney etc. from that era.

This isn’t an All Stars season. This is a Second Chances season with a few All Stars thrown in. They should have just cast all people who they felt deserved a second chance and none of the Stars, like JAYSAR.

by Anonymousreply 358August 28, 2020 5:17 PM

Janelle even told Davonne that once her and Kaysar are gone that she is next, with Bayleigh, Kevin, David and Ian (they want him out badly too), but Day still doubted her and claimed Janelle was lying to her and kept exposing Janelles plans to Dani and Nicole etc.

This season is filled with the worst players. Only a few are good, like Dani, even though I don’t like her, she’s in a good spot overall. Enzo too.

by Anonymousreply 359August 28, 2020 5:19 PM

Janelle is pitching herself to be cast on Survivor next. I think she’s over BB now. She wants to go to the other show now.

She already did The Amazing Race.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360August 28, 2020 5:22 PM

I would love to see Janie on survivor

by Anonymousreply 361August 28, 2020 6:00 PM

Chriselle Stause wants her on Selling Sunset.

by Anonymousreply 362August 28, 2020 6:11 PM

Janelle and Swaggy linking up today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363August 28, 2020 6:28 PM

Janelle can go back to harassing Ilhan Omar on Twitter now

by Anonymousreply 364August 28, 2020 6:32 PM

Wow! Bayleigh is the real winner of this season.

by Anonymousreply 365August 28, 2020 6:33 PM

[quote] I’m going to enjoy watching the twitter roastings these houseguests will receive when the show is over. I feel the most sorry for Kevin because he’s a mentally ill emotional mess right now. I hope he can handle the criticism.

I honestly cannot remember if Kevin was loved or hated during his first stint on BB. I’m pretty sure he wasn’t loved. In any case - with the possible exception of David - they should all pretty much know what to expect the second time around.

by Anonymousreply 366August 28, 2020 6:37 PM

R366 he was hated.

by Anonymousreply 367August 28, 2020 6:39 PM

R367 his alliance was hated, but he was probably the least hated among them. Jessie, Natalie, Lydia, China, and Ronnie were all far more hated than he was.

by Anonymousreply 368August 28, 2020 6:43 PM

I would absolutely love to see Janelle on Survivor!!!! Please make this happen, CBS. She is way too classy for trashy BB.

by Anonymousreply 369August 28, 2020 6:44 PM

R368 doesn’t change that he was hated. Especially after he cut Jeff.

by Anonymousreply 370August 28, 2020 6:45 PM

Janelle said she isn’t gonna be friends with Dani after this. She probably started catching up on all the personal shit she’s said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371August 28, 2020 6:47 PM

She’s happy to not live with Nicole any longer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372August 28, 2020 6:48 PM

She adores her Kaysar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373August 28, 2020 6:48 PM

Classy MAGA queen.

by Anonymousreply 374August 28, 2020 7:15 PM

She isn’t a Trumptard.

by Anonymousreply 375August 28, 2020 7:19 PM

Janelle and Kasar thought they had an alliance with Memphis. Janelle was surprised to learn he was working with Cody - she even said NO Kasar will tell him everything...

by Anonymousreply 376August 29, 2020 12:02 AM

R376 we know. We watched the episode lol

by Anonymousreply 377August 29, 2020 12:07 AM

She’s gone and we’re still talking about her

That’s why she’s the queen

by Anonymousreply 378August 29, 2020 12:55 AM

Kaysar is nominated. Fuck everything about this season. Cody the deplorable/Covid denier is going to win this season isn’t he. I’m so glad my feed subscription is up in a week. I can’t take one more week of that low rent trash whore Dani talking shit about Janelle.

by Anonymousreply 379August 29, 2020 1:36 AM

Janelle really is the most iconic big brother player of all time. She trended on twitter after every episode. She will probably win America’s favorite. The hillbillies in the house still talk about her. She went out in a $4000 dress. Julie’s pussy was wet when interviewing her. She’s an icon. If Jeff Probst doesn’t cast her on survivor he’s an idiot. (On the feeds she was saying how bad she wants to be on.)

by Anonymousreply 380August 29, 2020 1:40 AM

Is Kaysar the real target? These people are idiots!

by Anonymousreply 381August 29, 2020 1:51 AM

That might be a little much R380. She's well liked, but I think you have to be a good game player to get a "the most iconic" player title.

by Anonymousreply 382August 29, 2020 1:51 AM

Being good doesn’t mean you’re iconic or not iconic.

by Anonymousreply 383August 29, 2020 1:53 AM

R380 $4000 dress? Her Chanel earrings are almost $5000

She was wearing over $10k on herself last night. No wonder these chicks are so obsessed with her. She’s the full package plus successful with $$$

by Anonymousreply 384August 29, 2020 1:54 AM

From earlier

Nicole- I'm homophobic. I was.

Cody- I was too, with guys. Like if they hit on me, then I'm homophobic #BB22

by Anonymousreply 385August 29, 2020 1:54 AM

R381 so far. Tho I think Enzo really wants to backdoor Ian. Kaysar needs to win the veto for anything good to happen this week. Christmas doesn’t want kaysar to go but she’s a sheep like everyone else so she’ll go with “the plan”. It’s sickening.

by Anonymousreply 386August 29, 2020 1:55 AM

I love Janelle lmao. She’s classy, Sharp, and can lowkey drag the fuck out of Dani without looking bad. That’s a talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387August 29, 2020 1:56 AM

I like Janelle a lot but can she actually win AFP? Shes obviously memorable and people are pissed at her elimination but t's only week three.

by Anonymousreply 388August 29, 2020 2:24 AM

r384 That dress was hideous! Maybe it was $40? Seriously, it looked like shit and made her look fat.

by Anonymousreply 389August 29, 2020 2:39 AM

R389 are you blind? She looked amazing!!!

by Anonymousreply 390August 29, 2020 2:54 AM

Dani told Nicole she doesn't think Janelle left clothes for Bayleigh, she thinks she took them

I am really sick of Dani.

by Anonymousreply 391August 29, 2020 3:00 AM

R391

Wow. This season is as bad as last year for real. Might even be worse.

Kemi was accused of and blamed for everything as well.

by Anonymousreply 392August 29, 2020 3:04 AM

I always knew Cody was a homophobe. My gay friend met him and Cody was awful to him. Paulie was a sweetheart he said

by Anonymousreply 393August 29, 2020 3:16 AM

[quote]Dani told Nicole she doesn't think Janelle left clothes for Bayleigh, she thinks she took them

She also told Kevin to “dance, monkey, dance” yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 394August 29, 2020 3:24 AM

Sounds about right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395August 29, 2020 3:25 AM

Dani is now and always was trash. Hate her now, hated her earlier, will hate her tomorrow and in the future.

by Anonymousreply 396August 29, 2020 3:35 AM

The nicest thing I can say about Dani is that she’s no longer a ghoul.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397August 29, 2020 3:50 AM

I don't find Cody appealing at all. Objectively, his body is nice, but he is boring, his face is not all that, and he has "butthole eyes"/

by Anonymousreply 398August 29, 2020 3:59 AM

Paulie is way hotter than Cody and is rocking a very nice cock.

by Anonymousreply 399August 29, 2020 4:02 AM

Christmas is cheesy as fuck, and I'm quite convinced her pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 400August 29, 2020 4:04 AM

I can’t help who I am attracted to, and even though he and I wouldn’t get along probably, Cody is one of the sexiest men I have ever seen. I will never forget, or get that image of him in a jockstrap with his ass showing out of mind. 🤤

by Anonymousreply 401August 29, 2020 4:05 AM

Loved janelles response in the US magazine interview when asked about David. She’s right. It was absurd to put him on all stars after he was voted out day 1 on his season.

by Anonymousreply 402August 29, 2020 4:07 AM

Janelle and her family. Ugh. Love it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403August 29, 2020 4:57 AM

R403 She has the most picture perfect life! I'm obsessed. She is the definition of fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 404August 29, 2020 5:06 AM

"I mean, I was not going to come anyway," Pierzina expresses. "I had a cheer competition with my daughters this weekend, so I still will keep it classy and send them a nice gift."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405August 29, 2020 7:02 AM

Kayser and Kevin on the block, what a stupid move on Enzo's part

by Anonymousreply 406August 29, 2020 11:33 AM

and Nicole looked like Mrs Lovett on Thursday night

by Anonymousreply 407August 29, 2020 11:34 AM

POC rocking the block again. Next up Davonne and Bayliegh or the uninteresting black guy who's name escaped me.

Speaking of how funny was it that Janelle could not even be bothered to remember Enzo's name?

by Anonymousreply 408August 29, 2020 1:12 PM

Cody and Dani get into it about Kaysar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409August 29, 2020 1:15 PM

Cody is planning on leaving a mean Goodbye message to Kaysar this week. Smh. He is obsessed with Kaysar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410August 29, 2020 1:16 PM

Backdoor Cody, he's a piece of shit

by Anonymousreply 411August 29, 2020 1:26 PM

Cody has been obsessed with Kaysar all season the way Dani and Nicole were obsessed with Janelle. I’m shocked it took Janelle leaving for people to notice how obsessed Cody is with Kaysar. He’s been obsessed with getting him out since week one.

by Anonymousreply 412August 29, 2020 1:30 PM

Twitter is outraged over this joke Enzo made...

Day, Cody, Dani, Enzo, & Bay are in the HOH room. Cody says he made a “money shot” in the storage room with the recycling, and Kaysar called him (Cody) “the most annoying person”. Enzo jokes that tomorrow’s POV comp will be about making Middle Eastern food.

by Anonymousreply 413August 29, 2020 1:31 PM

Did Nicole and Cody really have a conversation in which each admitted they are homophobes? Is Twitter outraged at that?

by Anonymousreply 414August 29, 2020 2:51 PM

r293 That explains everything.

by Anonymousreply 415August 29, 2020 3:14 PM

r314 How do you know about her personal finances?

by Anonymousreply 416August 29, 2020 3:19 PM

R414 yes but they said they used to be. Not anymore.

Cody said he hates when gay men hit on him and that’s it.

by Anonymousreply 417August 29, 2020 3:20 PM

r339 Muslims don't eat sausage.

by Anonymousreply 418August 29, 2020 3:23 PM

Cody is so vile. Did he even finish high school?

Honestly get Kaysar out of there. He shouldn’t be trapped in that house with these idiots. Let him go home to his family before jury. Then they are REALLY stuck.

by Anonymousreply 419August 29, 2020 3:25 PM

Cody is a college grad, r419.

by Anonymousreply 420August 29, 2020 3:31 PM

It wasn't Liberty, was it, r420?

Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 421August 29, 2020 3:33 PM

r393 Paulie takes it in the bum.

by Anonymousreply 422August 29, 2020 3:35 PM

I’ll always love Kaysar but he wears his disdain for Cody on his sleeve.

by Anonymousreply 423August 29, 2020 3:35 PM

r403 Her husband isn't hot.

by Anonymousreply 424August 29, 2020 3:39 PM

r411 Paulie already backdoored him. As did Papa C.

by Anonymousreply 425August 29, 2020 3:41 PM

r404 "Picture perfect" life must include hot husband, so not exactly.

by Anonymousreply 426August 29, 2020 3:49 PM

Janelle's husband is average looking.

by Anonymousreply 427August 29, 2020 3:50 PM

He’s hot to her. That’s what matters r426

by Anonymousreply 428August 29, 2020 3:51 PM

In her Instagram she says she met him when she was 18 so maybe he was hot then? And has a big dick?

by Anonymousreply 429August 29, 2020 3:51 PM

R423 because Cody treats him like shit.

by Anonymousreply 430August 29, 2020 3:51 PM

Beauty is subjective. I think he’s handsome.

by Anonymousreply 431August 29, 2020 3:52 PM

If you know anything about Janelle it’s that she isn’t attracted to men based on looks solely. She likes men who challenge her and stimulate her mentally. Also hard working and successful.

by Anonymousreply 432August 29, 2020 3:54 PM

[quote]He’s hot to her. That’s what matters

You can only make that determination after we know his net worth.

by Anonymousreply 433August 29, 2020 3:54 PM

R421 he went to Monmouth University and then transferred to Temple University where he graduated with his Bachelors in Business Administration

by Anonymousreply 434August 29, 2020 3:55 PM

He’s a man she’s been on and off with since she was 18. Clearly she married him and always came back to him because she loves him.

by Anonymousreply 435August 29, 2020 3:55 PM

Cody presents as an idiot. I guess I should have realized though given than stupid Temple university sweatshirt he wears all the time.

by Anonymousreply 436August 29, 2020 4:04 PM

College Graduate doesn’t make you smart. Millions of idiots graduate college.

Some of you expose your ages.

by Anonymousreply 437August 29, 2020 4:10 PM

Cody makes so many comments that he is annoyed when Kaysar or someone else makes pitches to try to stay. He calls it desperate. I get hes not going to be super happy about it but he goes on and on. It's called playing the game dumbass. These people shouldnt just bend over and take it.

by Anonymousreply 438August 29, 2020 4:12 PM

R417, bullshit. Cody has probably had a few 'male sponsors.' Didn't Caleb from his season admit to such?

by Anonymousreply 439August 29, 2020 8:08 PM

^^To clarify, I meant BS at Cody hating it when gay guys hit on him.

Paulie is the better looking brother anyhow.

by Anonymousreply 440August 29, 2020 8:09 PM

They didn’t like it r440, they were being PC because they were the cast after BB15, filled with racism and homophobia. That is why the men from BB16 would coddle Frankie and let him do whatever he wanted. Not because they liked it, because they were scared to be labeled homophobic if they said they didn’t like it.

I remember on BB16 Cody telling Derrick in HOH that Frankie makes him uncomfortable with the way he touches him and looks at him etc.

by Anonymousreply 441August 29, 2020 8:14 PM

PS that was on the feeds r440, and Derrick agreed and told him there is only a little longer of living with him.

by Anonymousreply 442August 29, 2020 8:15 PM

Does the person in this video remind you of Nakomis? I think so and it makes me wonder if Nakomis has Turner Syndrome too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443August 29, 2020 8:47 PM

R443, yes. WHET to Nakomis anyhow?

by Anonymousreply 444August 29, 2020 8:50 PM

Kevin won veto. Christmas volunteered to be the replacement nom. Kaysar will be leaving Thursday and the feeds will be boring as hell again this week. This season is a total FLOP for CBS.

by Anonymousreply 445August 30, 2020 4:20 PM

The ratings have also dropped. Last weeks episodes were down from the previous weeks, and down over 16% from last year

by Anonymousreply 446August 30, 2020 7:24 PM

Is there a Reset or Battle Back this season?

by Anonymousreply 447August 30, 2020 7:30 PM

R447 no. Once you’re out of the BB bubble you can’t go back in because of Covid.

by Anonymousreply 448August 30, 2020 7:31 PM

This season is down the drains for me. Homophobic Cody and Nicole in the power alliance is so forgettable.

by Anonymousreply 449August 30, 2020 11:44 PM

I understand this thread is now paywalled, so a new one (Part 3) has gone up. Here's the link:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450August 31, 2020 2:09 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!