Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Big Brother 22: All Stars (Part 3)

The other thread is now paywalled, so here's a new one.

And an interview with Janelle that contains this hilarious nugget:

Gold Derby: You and Nicole F. had your own thing in there. She wanted you out. You wanted her out. Why do you think she wanted you out so badly? Was it just game? Was it personal? You retold the “Amazing Race” drama a couple times. Is it just that?

Janelle: Nicole will always see me as a threat. She was threatened by me even before we did “The Amazing Race.” I had to have Britney [Haynes] and Dani literally call the girl and say, “She’s not coming for you. You need to get over it.” She was always extremely insecure with me and she was always very, very threatened by me. Any sort of “Big Brother” event — she thinks that I am coming for her in life as well. [Laughs] Seriously!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448September 21, 2020 12:22 PM

Omg Janelle ... I LOVE HER

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1August 30, 2020 1:24 AM

Nicole is going to cry over that one, R1!

Here's an interview with Janelle, where she talks about how she wanted to make Nicole cry and that she'd love to be on Survivor, among other things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2August 30, 2020 3:39 AM

From Twitter...

What you order online..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 30, 2020 9:25 AM

...vs. how it arrives...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 30, 2020 9:26 AM

How can you not love Kaysar? He's hot, intelligent, and compassionate.

by Anonymousreply 5August 31, 2020 1:18 AM

This season is such a flop. My free feeds expire on the 8th. I’m not renewing this shit. They needed to cast better. Janelle and Kaysar being the only big names doomed them.

by Anonymousreply 6August 31, 2020 1:18 AM

There may be a few rewarding moments left in the season, like when they take out Nicole, Memphis, Dani, David, Cody, etc., unless they let one of them win. Is there actually anyone at all left to root for?

by Anonymousreply 7August 31, 2020 1:24 AM

R7 I like Tyler. I never saw his original season but he doesn’t join in the trash talk on the feeds that Dani/Nicole/Cody constantly engage in. I also like Enzo.

by Anonymousreply 8August 31, 2020 1:26 AM

I think either Tyler or Cody is going to win. Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 9August 31, 2020 1:30 AM

I wouldn't mind Tyler winning but ugh if that narcissist Cody wins.

by Anonymousreply 10August 31, 2020 1:42 AM

I HATE Nicole, Kevin, Memphis, Dani and Enzo. David is stupid and bland.

by Anonymousreply 11August 31, 2020 2:04 AM

fence yeller 'nichole and cody are playing everyone!' as Memphis, kaysar and new years eve are in the backyard

by Anonymousreply 12August 31, 2020 2:07 AM

I think Cody is sooo cute. I can practically taste his cum!

by Anonymousreply 13August 31, 2020 2:09 AM

[quote]I think Cody is sooo cute. I can practically taste his cum!

All I can think about is when he talked about his hemorrhoids the first season he was on. Now all I can think of when I see him is his 'rhoided-out purulent anus. No, thanks!

by Anonymousreply 14August 31, 2020 2:14 AM

[quote]I think Cody is sooo cute. I can practically taste his cum!

Papa C. ?

by Anonymousreply 15August 31, 2020 2:17 AM

I won’t fuck his asshole. He’ll fuck mine!

by Anonymousreply 16August 31, 2020 2:23 AM

Cody is a covid denying deplorable. You queens are so sad. His running this season doomed it from day one. Kaysar is out this week and then the two black girls will follow him. This season is an absolute disaster for CBS-they’re panicking. Ratings are down, Janelle and Kaysar are out. They’re fucked.

by Anonymousreply 17August 31, 2020 2:26 AM

ZANKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18August 31, 2020 2:32 AM

Dani is the embodiment of “you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can’t take the trailer park out of the girl”. What a heinous bitch. Nasty for no reason. Anyone who is kind to her she immediately trash talks. A true cunt.

by Anonymousreply 19August 31, 2020 3:00 AM

And she wasn’t like that on BB8 or BB13 r19.

Idk what happened to her

by Anonymousreply 20August 31, 2020 3:03 AM

R20 honestly yes she was. She’s always been a mean girl. They hated her so much on BB8 that they gave Dick the win. On 13 she was in a good place with the vets but flipped on them because of how much she hated them. She’s a very nasty woman. Feel sorry for the husband.

by Anonymousreply 21August 31, 2020 3:18 AM

Dani is pure shit eating trash!

by Anonymousreply 22August 31, 2020 3:34 AM

Spoiler from the Feedwatcher: * * * Christmas has volunteered to go on the block tomorrow after Kevin saves himself with the PoV as a sign of loyalty to Enzo.

Six votes are needed to evict. Christmas might indeed get cancelled.

Nicole + Dani + Bay + Day + Ian + Kevin = 6?

by Anonymousreply 23August 31, 2020 7:06 AM

R21 you must have not watched the feeds to 13... she wasn’t the nasty one.

by Anonymousreply 24August 31, 2020 9:50 AM

R23 why would Nicole vote out Christmas over Kaysar???

by Anonymousreply 25August 31, 2020 9:51 AM

When does Zingbot arrive? That'll be the only reason to watch this shitshow season, if only for one episode.

by Anonymousreply 26August 31, 2020 9:56 AM

I hate Kevin. He's so un-necessary. Hate those overly exaggerated facial expressions too.

by Anonymousreply 27August 31, 2020 11:00 AM

[quote]When does Zingbot arrive? That'll be the only reason to watch this shitshow season, if only for one episode.

It'll be a while still. Zingbot usually arrives past the halfway mark of the season.

Christmas volunteering to go on the block as a pawn only to wind up evicted would not be surprising, especially after the producers threw in that ride-or-die-esque convo between her and Enzo (wherein each swore to be loyal to the other) on last night's episode. It would make for some good drama.

I'm surprised she did it. By now, everyone in that house should know that PAWNS ALWAYS GO HOME. It's practically a BB rule of gameplay!

by Anonymousreply 28August 31, 2020 2:29 PM

I don't think I watched the seasons with Enzo and Kevin. I don't recall ever seeing them before. I would love to be able to root for the gay guy, but Kevin is annoying as hell. I don't really like Enzo either, but he does have nice arms.

Once Kaysar, Da'Vonne, and Bayleigh are inevitably voted off one by one, there's no reason for me to keep watching. I'll tune into the finale, I guess. Of the rest of the people, Ian and Tyler would be the least reprehensible winners, but I really don't care who wins.

FUN DRINKING GAME: Take a shot every time Bayleigh says "legitimately"!

by Anonymousreply 29August 31, 2020 6:37 PM

The gay guy is almost always annoying as hell.

by Anonymousreply 30August 31, 2020 7:33 PM

I want Frankie Grande back!!!!

by Anonymousreply 31August 31, 2020 8:31 PM

Enzo wants Dani or Nicole out!

by Anonymousreply 32August 31, 2020 8:36 PM

R32 Dang, if only Enzo were HoH.

by Anonymousreply 33August 31, 2020 8:37 PM

R20 yes, she was. She has been exactly like this all three of her seasons. People liked her in BB13 because she was an underdog. But I guarantee you she was exactly as negative as she is now. You maybe just didn’t notice because you disliked the same people she disliked.

by Anonymousreply 34August 31, 2020 8:42 PM

Yes dani is actually worse than RATCOLE if you ask me. She’s a bitter nasty angry piece of work. Ratcole is just a shrill and basic frau. She went to nursing school. I wouldn’t want to deal with her, but Dani is a whole other level of trash.

by Anonymousreply 35August 31, 2020 8:52 PM

I remember not like Dani in BB8, then sort of rooting for her in BB13. I'm not actively watching this season as much, but can someone explain what makes her worse than Nicole? Nicole F. grates like no other, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 36August 31, 2020 8:55 PM

R36 I don’t know if I can exactly explain it, but I agree with r35. Ratcole is kind of just like a sad pathetic puppy that you pity in a way. Dani is more like a black hole. Even light cannot escape.

by Anonymousreply 37August 31, 2020 8:58 PM

[quote] Ratcole is kind of just like a sad pathetic puppy that you pity in a way.

That’s her M.O. in actuality she is a passive-aggressive cunt.

by Anonymousreply 38August 31, 2020 9:41 PM

I guess dani bothers me more because she seems to take a lot of joy out of pretending to be friendly and trustworthy to people and then turning around and backstabbing them. And that seems like her actual personality - not a strategy.

RATCOLE is your run of the mill cunt but Dani is something darker. Her behavior with Janelle was difficult to watch - she manipulated Janelle into thinking they were friendly and then would gleefully TRASH her and plot against her. And again, it didn’t seem strategic as much as some nasty chip on her shoulder.

I can’t articulate this well - I just think she’s really disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 39August 31, 2020 11:16 PM

Kevin was originally on BB11 with Jessie Godderz, cray-cray Chima Simone and Russell Fairouz, Nasty Natalie Martinez (infamous for bathing infrequently and polluting the house with her pussy funk), and the suspiciously FTM-looking Ronnie "The Rat" Talbott.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 31, 2020 11:46 PM

I remember Kevin playing a pretty good game. Had he gone to the Final 2 against Natalie, wouldn't he have won?

by Anonymousreply 41August 31, 2020 11:48 PM

R47 go jump n the toilet

by Anonymousreply 42September 1, 2020 1:04 AM

R42 - I’m going to go back in time and slap your stupid face.

by Anonymousreply 43September 1, 2020 1:30 AM

R39 I know what you mean, and I see it too.

by Anonymousreply 44September 1, 2020 1:33 AM

R40 really? You don’t mention the two most popular people to come from that cast?

by Anonymousreply 45September 1, 2020 1:41 AM

R40 That season was soooo lit. Those people were all psychopaths.

by Anonymousreply 46September 1, 2020 1:42 AM

R40 Didn't Russell have dick pics? IIRC, they were pretty good.

by Anonymousreply 47September 1, 2020 1:44 AM

Am I reading this correctly? It costs $3000 to go to Nicole's wedding?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 1, 2020 6:52 AM

R48 yes

by Anonymousreply 49September 1, 2020 8:30 AM

"I hate cheap ass weddings where the go to song is Cotton Eyed Joe."

-Janelle

by Anonymousreply 50September 1, 2020 12:15 PM

Have none of you heard of destination weddings? It was pretty big for awhile.

by Anonymousreply 51September 1, 2020 2:00 PM

Chances of Nicole F. slow-dancing to "Butterfly Kisses" at her wedding with her father: 95%.

by Anonymousreply 52September 1, 2020 4:23 PM

No, R51. We've never heard of such a thing. Please mansplain them to us.

by Anonymousreply 53September 1, 2020 4:44 PM

It seems like every Big Brother season just gets progressively worse each summer now.

by Anonymousreply 54September 1, 2020 8:22 PM

It's almost Labor Day and there are still 12 people left in the house? This thing is going to stretch into November at this rate...

by Anonymousreply 55September 1, 2020 8:50 PM

Has the backyard shout affected the game?

by Anonymousreply 56September 1, 2020 8:52 PM

R55 ummm because it started late. Usually starts in June...

by Anonymousreply 57September 1, 2020 8:56 PM

R56 Not sure. Ian figured out the house dynamics because of it and now knows that Nicole/Cody are the center of multiple overlapping alliances, but we'll see what he does with it. He says there will be fireworks if he wins HoH, but I'm just not getting my hopes up that anything interesting will happen this season.

These people were paid $40,000 up front so they don't even have the "I needed the money and was just playing for jury" excuse. They are just stupid, boring people.

by Anonymousreply 58September 1, 2020 10:07 PM

R55 it’s suppose to go to october.

by Anonymousreply 59September 1, 2020 10:23 PM

With the lack of scripted TV programming available in the fall because of covid, I predict they'll just have another BB season.

by Anonymousreply 60September 1, 2020 10:25 PM

[quote]It seems like every Big Brother season just gets progressively worse each summer now.

I really miss UK Big Brother/CBB.

by Anonymousreply 61September 1, 2020 10:26 PM

I miss Arnold Shapiro. Alison Grodner has been a disaster.

by Anonymousreply 62September 1, 2020 10:28 PM

R62 Arnold would have NEVER let Janelle go yet.

by Anonymousreply 63September 1, 2020 10:41 PM

R39, exactly right about Dani. And it is absolutely not strategic, the only reason she says and does those things is *because* she can. What a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 64September 2, 2020 8:39 AM

What tweet of Janelle's did Cardi B retweet?

by Anonymousreply 65September 2, 2020 9:31 AM

Good article about why Big Brother sucks now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 2, 2020 5:16 PM

R66, good article. I agree that BB16/Derrick/Nicole F. ruined the game.

I disagree that Kaysar is a legendary player though. Beloved, yes, but he's alway s been pretty bad at the game.

by Anonymousreply 67September 2, 2020 6:25 PM

Janelle loves Chicago Gays ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 2, 2020 8:39 PM

Yup, this season is horrible. It’s just so fucking boring. This would be the perfect opportunity to get rid of Christmas-someone with known solid allies and who is a fucking athlete-but no one wants to make a move to upset the house. The game is broken and needs a major revamp from CBS. Even something as simple as not revealing the vote totals for the evictees.

by Anonymousreply 69September 2, 2020 8:50 PM

I'm just curious, which seasons are your favorite. I'm a Season 3 stan, followed by Season 2.

by Anonymousreply 70September 2, 2020 9:06 PM

2, 3, 5, 4, 7, 6, 10, 11 -- all downhill since

by Anonymousreply 71September 2, 2020 9:20 PM

On most platforms for big brother from twitter to facebook to Instagram people in general agree that this season fucking sucks.

by Anonymousreply 72September 2, 2020 9:48 PM

2-14 were gold.

by Anonymousreply 73September 2, 2020 9:49 PM

Everything that everyone is saying about how this season sucks is true. What the hell kind of entertainment is provided when everyone in the house wants to "go with the flow" and please the majority? Big Brother has been turned into a show about how a small group of bullies dominate others, and the oppressed others never figure out how to band together and overtake them.

BORING

by Anonymousreply 74September 3, 2020 12:08 AM

10 was my favorite - Father Dan, stupid Memphis, cute Keesha, funny Rennie and then that old fart who fell into the pool (I forget his name).

The first season with Janelle/Kaysar is the runner up - I was completely invested in it but hated the Final 2.

by Anonymousreply 75September 3, 2020 12:30 AM

Memphis and Kaysar have suckable feet

by Anonymousreply 76September 3, 2020 12:37 AM

R70 Season 3 is definitely quality entertainment — Danielle/Jason just made the show so good by being so real and better at the game than everyone else. they were so fun to root for. And they played the game, but not in a mean-spirited way. I think it stands up as one of the best seasons of reality TV.

Seasons 6 and 11 were my favorites in terms of “good, trashy fun.” The contestants fought constantly and it was always entertaining.

I liked season 17 just because Vanessa was so fun to watch. She ran circles around everyone else in the house and I was so addicted to the feeds that year because she would constantly back herself into a corner and then somehow get out of it.

The worst to me were 16 and 19.

by Anonymousreply 77September 3, 2020 12:44 AM

How fucking old is Ian?

by Anonymousreply 78September 3, 2020 12:45 AM

R77 Vanessa was never fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 79September 3, 2020 12:47 AM

R69 not revealing the vote count, better competitions, and stopping twists. Production created this problem with twists that encouraged huge alliances.

by Anonymousreply 80September 3, 2020 12:49 AM

[quote] How fucking old is Ian?

Old enough to suck Cody’s dick while Memphis takes him from behind.

by Anonymousreply 81September 3, 2020 12:52 AM

Ian is 29

by Anonymousreply 82September 3, 2020 12:55 AM

R81 yuck. Adorable Ian is way too good for trashy tart Cody.

by Anonymousreply 83September 3, 2020 12:56 AM

Kevin is such a pussy

by Anonymousreply 84September 3, 2020 12:57 AM

[quote] Season 3 is definitely quality entertainment — Danielle/Jason just made the show so good by being so real and better at the game than everyone else. they were so fun to root for. And they played the game, but not in a mean-spirited way. I think it stands up as one of the best seasons of reality TV.

I agree with this.

by Anonymousreply 85September 3, 2020 1:20 AM

Bayleigh is being a real cunt to Kaysar tonight

by Anonymousreply 86September 3, 2020 1:26 AM

R86, what is the deal between them?

by Anonymousreply 87September 3, 2020 1:28 AM

Bay is a bitch

by Anonymousreply 88September 3, 2020 1:41 AM

Yes to Season 3.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 3, 2020 1:42 AM

Roddy was annoying on feeds, arrogant and a know it all.

by Anonymousreply 90September 3, 2020 1:44 AM

R87 - Kaysar was trying to warn her of the alliance that will take out her and Da’Vonne next and Bayleigh was like “Don’t condescend me!”

by Anonymousreply 91September 3, 2020 2:05 AM

R91, thanks. I saw an article that mentioned an argument between them but I didn't read why. I'm not following this season too closely -- I think these threads are more entertaining than the show itself this summer.

by Anonymousreply 92September 3, 2020 2:12 AM

R91 I mean, she has a point. I love Kaysar, but at a certain point, it became a self-fulfilling prophecy with him. Bayleigh could move up the totem pole depending on who wins HOH.

by Anonymousreply 93September 3, 2020 6:09 AM

>>>Everything that everyone is saying about how this season sucks is true. What the hell kind of entertainment is provided when everyone in the house wants to "go with the flow" and please the majority? Big Brother has been turned into a show about how a small group of bullies dominate others, and the oppressed others never figure out how to band together and overtake them.

BORING

Yes, it is boring because it's too much like real life.

by Anonymousreply 94September 3, 2020 6:22 AM

I agree that Kaysar is a bad player. Bayleigh is a bitch and I don't like her, but Kaysar was condescending to her. He comes across to me as arrogant. And in the context of this game he's got that combination of ignorance and arrogance that I really don't like. Ignorant in that he doesn't know how to play, but he thinks he does.

by Anonymousreply 95September 3, 2020 7:15 AM

I can't get into this season at all. I'm struggling to keep up with the episodes.

I started watching BB toward the end of season1, and I've watched every season since, except for 9 & 10 (I needed a break after Evel Dick).

I've never been so bored by, or felt so indifferent about, a BB cast.

I may bail out on this season altogether. I'm just not feeling it.

by Anonymousreply 96September 3, 2020 7:43 AM

Wut?! Janelle is auctioning off a necklace she wore on the show. Proceeds go to her charity. Current bid is $18.3k.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 3, 2020 7:54 AM

Wow. That is a lot of money for a necklace. She does have some super devoted fans, though.

She should've covered the chest rash in the one photo. Yikes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 3, 2020 8:00 AM

Wonder if the rash is from the necklace and that's why she's auctioning it.

by Anonymousreply 99September 3, 2020 8:11 AM

They chose a group of truly unlikeable people and idiots with no class or depth. Christmas and Dani are true white trash cunts and Nicole F is her own style of whiny passive aggressive frau cunt. Cody and Memphis are arrogant douchebros who are way dumber and less interesting than they think. They are not villains in a fun clever way like Dr. Will or Dan but just plain bonehead assholes irl. Kevin and Nicole A are pathetic sad sack losers. David is not only the worst game player ever but also a weirdo with a terrible personality and who didn't even respect the game and it's viewers enough to prepare . The black girl magic girls are clueless but think they aren't . But the cast is so lame they actually seem good in comparison. When I find myself actually rooting for Baleigh there's a problem. The only ones that aren't awful as people and/or players are Ian and Tyler, but even likeable Tyler is often unlikeable this season. Janelle and Kaysar were the saving grace and two class acts, the only mature sincere relationship in that house. Terrible casting.

by Anonymousreply 100September 3, 2020 8:13 AM

It must have been difficult to cast “all-stars“ during Covid.

by Anonymousreply 101September 3, 2020 10:37 AM

r101 = Alison Grodner

by Anonymousreply 102September 3, 2020 10:46 AM

Sorry, but Cody isn't nearly cute enough to make up for the extreme lack of eye candy this season. Shirtless backyard workouts used to be such a thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 3, 2020 11:07 AM

R103 they used to be in the backyard a lot more often.

by Anonymousreply 104September 3, 2020 11:24 AM

Already sick of Cody, Enzo, Dani . Bay was cunt on her season and nothing has changed, still nasty. Kaysar is just hot, period, everything about him. Memphis is handsome, sexy but a real douche bag.

by Anonymousreply 105September 3, 2020 11:36 AM

Does anyone else think Ian's rocking back and forth is a put-on for the other HGs, to make himself seem "weak"? He only seems to do it in conversation in the house. When he's in the Diary Room, he never rocks, seems much more confident, etc.

Also, has Enzo ever NOT had a toque, bandana, baseball cap or some other covering on his head this season? I know he's covering his balding head, but you'd think he'd eventually relax in the house and just go hat-less.

As for tonight's eviction, it's not impossible that Kaysar could scrounge up enough votes to get Christmas evicted. Pawns go home, after all.

If Day, Bay, Ian, Kevin and David were to come together to vote as block, they'd beat Dani, Tyler, Cody and Memphis.

by Anonymousreply 106September 3, 2020 1:28 PM

R106 no. Ian rocks back and forth due to a nervous problem and bad social anxiety. In the DR he is sitting alone with just a camera, so he is calm.

In the house he is surrounded by 15 other people which triggers his anxiety. He was the same way on 14, the difference being he had access to the backyard more so he would stay on the hammock most of the day and rock on it.

They only have access to the BY 2-3 days a week now. Back then they had access to it 5 days a week.

by Anonymousreply 107September 3, 2020 1:32 PM

R103 yum. I loved clay. He was such a cute sweetheart and getting with an older woman gave frauen everywhere hope.

by Anonymousreply 108September 3, 2020 1:39 PM

Cody is so freakin whiny when things don’t go his way. He was blaming everything on Kaysar last night. Nope, Tyler is totally outplaying you, dude. It’s because you don’t have Derrick to play the game for you this time, Cody.

by Anonymousreply 109September 3, 2020 1:41 PM

R107 the theory is that they’re not allowed in the BY for a week because there was another attempt at a wall yeller.

by Anonymousreply 110September 3, 2020 1:42 PM

Tyler getting on my last nerve also

by Anonymousreply 111September 3, 2020 2:12 PM

Ian has said to the HGs that he is uncomfortable with being the "poster boy" for autism (paraphrasing). He's not putting on a show.

by Anonymousreply 112September 3, 2020 2:15 PM

I think they fucked up by not having America vote out the HGs this time around. We’d get Kaysar and Janelle in a lot longer and David and Nicole would have been voted out early.

by Anonymousreply 113September 3, 2020 2:22 PM

I stopped watching when Janelle left but I’m still enjoying this thread.

I hope Kaysar leaves and goes home to his family tonight. I cannot imagine being trapped with these idiots. I wonder if Ian has any regrets about participating.

by Anonymousreply 114September 3, 2020 2:35 PM

Ian does. You can tell. The other day he just randomly went up to Kaysar and hugged him then sat alone in the bedroom, staring at the ground.

by Anonymousreply 115September 3, 2020 2:58 PM

So who did Nicole jack off on her season?

by Anonymousreply 116September 3, 2020 3:10 PM

Kaysar can be condescending but he’s completely alone in this house and that has to be an awful feeling. It was cruel to shut him down the way Bayleigh did. At this point I’m rooting for Ian and Da’Vonne.

by Anonymousreply 117September 3, 2020 3:11 PM

Bayleigh was being a bitch. She was also nasty to Fessy on BB20. I’m seeing a trend...

by Anonymousreply 118September 3, 2020 3:13 PM

Going by her taste in men alone (I mean...Swaggy?) says a lot about who she is. She’s a cunt. J hope she and Dani get into a fight over Dani’s hinky vote.

by Anonymousreply 119September 3, 2020 3:18 PM

Thanks, R107 -- makes sense.

And so does the theory about the backyard being off limits due to the fence yeller. Remember in the early seasons when someone actually hired a plane to fly banners over the backyard, revealing alliances and such?

by Anonymousreply 120September 3, 2020 3:38 PM

R120 there was a banner also.

That is why they are on lockdown for a week. Not just the yeller

by Anonymousreply 121September 3, 2020 4:14 PM

Kevin mentions a banner here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122September 3, 2020 4:15 PM

Cody's monkey feet are absolutely disgusting. Much worse than his butthole eyes. His 2nd toe looks like ET's finger.

by Anonymousreply 123September 3, 2020 4:27 PM

R106, you're thinking like an older school player back when the game made sense and was fun. Now days, they never do what you suggest because idiots like Bailey, Kevin, and David all think that they MUST vote the way the HOH expects. They aren't smart enough to ever do the math and figure out *they* could be the way "the House wants to vote." It's maddening.

by Anonymousreply 124September 3, 2020 4:53 PM

Monkey feet pics, please, R123.

by Anonymousreply 125September 3, 2020 4:53 PM

R124 Kevin is from BB11. He isn’t new. He is just going with the flow of the new kids, which is why he’s still there and the ones who resist it are gone or leaving.

by Anonymousreply 126September 3, 2020 4:58 PM

They should award America two elimination votes every week -- and they should tell the houseguests who the votes go to the day before the houseguests vote.

They should also be told that the three houseguests with the lowest number of America's votes the week they were evicted will engage in competition to get back in the house toward the end of the season.

Most of these people are so obsessed with how America sees them it'll send them into a tizzy to know they're unpopular and change they way they strategize.

by Anonymousreply 127September 3, 2020 5:34 PM

Cody’s Hallmark Christmas movie trailer is sweet. I would have watched this if I saw it on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128September 3, 2020 6:31 PM

I like the way you think, R127.

But Grodner and her team are so doggedly inflexible it’s infuriating. They absolutely refuse to inprove the show for our viewing pleasure. Their attitude is, because the ratings are always good “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”

by Anonymousreply 129September 3, 2020 7:11 PM

Did Cody really finger Christine?

by Anonymousreply 130September 3, 2020 7:18 PM

They were just 'really, really, really good friends'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131September 3, 2020 7:32 PM

I'd forgotten how ugly Christine was.

by Anonymousreply 132September 3, 2020 7:35 PM

Why was Cody into her like that? Does he like chicks with manly faces and big bulges?

by Anonymousreply 133September 3, 2020 7:35 PM

R131 so nasty. One of the most satisfying evictions ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 3, 2020 8:12 PM

Tyler constantly talking about his "name being in so-and-so's mouth" is the worst. It's so fucking annoying.

We know these diary room entries are scripted by the show's writers, so why do they keep giving him the same phrase to say over and over? Have they run out of analogies? Just gotten lazy and don't give a shit? Purposely trying to make him look like more of an douchebag airhead than he already is?

by Anonymousreply 135September 3, 2020 8:14 PM

R135 because they aren’t scripted. Only the funny ones are.

by Anonymousreply 136September 3, 2020 8:22 PM

Just unfollowed Dani on Instagram. I’m sure I’m not the only one doing that tonight.

Bye bye bitch.

by Anonymousreply 137September 4, 2020 12:33 AM

Damn Kaysar called them all out! That was awesome. Cody and Dani are such losers. I hate that cunt Dani!!

by Anonymousreply 138September 4, 2020 12:35 AM

R137 What did she do?

The shitty thing about leaving NY and the eastern time zone is not getting shit live anymore :(

by Anonymousreply 139September 4, 2020 12:35 AM

Is Dani's husband still cute? I forgot his name.

by Anonymousreply 140September 4, 2020 12:35 AM

R138 I concur. I hope people will stop jerking it to Cody now. I tried to warn you all what a pansy he is.

by Anonymousreply 141September 4, 2020 12:36 AM

I love Kaysar for calling them out!

by Anonymousreply 142September 4, 2020 12:40 AM

Love Kaysar. And very happy to see Ian doing his Ian thing. Love him too and praying that the alliance people turn on each other soon and ignore him for too long. Someone else besides one of the six needs to win this HOH obviously. I hope they get Dani out this week.

by Anonymousreply 143September 4, 2020 12:45 AM

Dani and Nicole are cunts. Did you see them when kaysar went in for a hug? Bitter, nasty women. They’re in for a rude awakening when they leave that house.

by Anonymousreply 144September 4, 2020 12:47 AM

Vote Dani and Nicole out on their snatches

by Anonymousreply 145September 4, 2020 1:02 AM

And Christmas wins HOH. It’s almost comical how much of a disaster this season is. Now the two black women will be targeted all week by the alliance of 6 white people. I’m sure CBS is thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 146September 4, 2020 1:08 AM

Dani is getting dragged to hell and back on twitter tonight for her stank face nasty attitude towards Kaysar and her choosing Bay and Day to go head to head in the comp tonight. I love it! I can’t wait for her to get out of the house to see all of the hate.

by Anonymousreply 147September 4, 2020 1:29 AM

Dominic Briones, R140.

by Anonymousreply 148September 4, 2020 1:54 AM

Poor Kaysar :( It was so nice to see him again. He may be a loser in the game, but he is a winner in life. The producers put him and Janelle in an impossible spot, and then he kind of made it worse and worse on himself by doubling down on the same mistakes every week. But it was still such a pleasure to watch him. He is such an absolutely dear man and I absolutely love him.

I'm glad the editors did not try to pretend there was a chance of Kaysar staying.

Memphis looked so handsome tonight. There is just something so understated and masculine about him. There is something deep in his eyes.

Bayleigh looked stunningly beautiful. I absolutely love her hair curly.

Dani called Kaysar disrespectful and classless. That is a thing that happened.

by Anonymousreply 149September 4, 2020 1:57 AM

R147 and her saying Kaysar is tasteless. That pissed many off, including BB alum.

by Anonymousreply 150September 4, 2020 1:58 AM

He was disrespectful for speaking the truth? OK.

by Anonymousreply 151September 4, 2020 2:00 AM

Not to mention Dani has basically done nothing but trash Janelle and Kaysar for the past month. She’s one of the nastiest people to ever be on the show, period. The entire cast of BB8 hated her so much they gave the win to the guy who burnt a girl with a cigarette and terrorized everyone in the house nonstop.

by Anonymousreply 152September 4, 2020 2:08 AM

R152 Be nice to Dani. I think she found that summer SOOOO FRRRRRUSTRRRRRATINNNNNNNNG!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 153September 4, 2020 2:10 AM

Her other favorite term was “Shocker!” Uggh.

by Anonymousreply 154September 4, 2020 2:21 AM

R148, thanks, that's the one!

by Anonymousreply 155September 4, 2020 2:24 AM

God Dammit, Da'Vonne!!!! You almost had HOH. See you and Bay on the block next week!

Unless! Maybe Ian and Kevin can convince Christmas that she is way on the bottom of any alliance with Nashville, Butt Hole Eyes, Trailer, and RatCole.

by Anonymousreply 156September 4, 2020 2:37 AM

I love how Evel Dick on Twitter keeps making fun of Nicole's abnormally narrow nostrils.

by Anonymousreply 157September 4, 2020 2:55 AM

r156 if it is not clear to Davone and Bayliegh that they are not in the alliance - it should be now. They picked Davone 5 times. Christmas went twice and never rang the buzzer - she won becaue Davone cant count. There is a youtube of BBAD where Janelle is dragging Nicole to Davone - says when they were on the amazing race - rachel went to her and victor to tell them they were going to be u-turned by team fun - and to be careful. Instead of just taking the info - Nicole went to Team fun and cried about how they were targeting her, and that Rachel told them which made Team Fun target Brachel. That is Nicole's MO cry and look like a helpless piglett and turn on her friends.

by Anonymousreply 158September 4, 2020 2:58 AM

What happened to THIS Danielle?! I loved her on 13.

She’s the worst now.

How is Kaysar disrespectful and tasteless but it’s fine when she does it????

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159September 4, 2020 3:26 AM

Dani is deeply troubled. Her son is going to have major issues.

by Anonymousreply 160September 4, 2020 3:37 AM

She has a daughter

by Anonymousreply 161September 4, 2020 3:38 AM

Oh whoops lol

by Anonymousreply 162September 4, 2020 3:45 AM

They are congratulating Christmas on her amazing performance in the HOH comp, but all she did was not answer because she's too stupid to know how to count.

by Anonymousreply 163September 4, 2020 4:05 AM

Danni has Dominic’s cock full time. She already won life the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 164September 4, 2020 4:08 AM

I'd rather deal with a Dani than a Nicole in real life.

by Anonymousreply 165September 4, 2020 4:09 AM

I don’t know that I would. Dani would be tempting bc nicole is so shrill and basic and has horrible style. But dani could be really difficult in a work setting or even as a friend. She gets off on fucking with people and seems ice cold. Women like her often have a sweet passive husbands - like dominic.

But Nicole is so lame I would probably pick Dani too.

by Anonymousreply 166September 4, 2020 5:30 AM

Ian is a mess on the feeds right now. He just needs to shut up and hide for a few days before he gets himself on the block.

by Anonymousreply 167September 4, 2020 5:52 AM

R159 She sucked on that season too. You probably just didn't notice because you disliked the same people she disliked.

by Anonymousreply 168September 4, 2020 5:54 AM

Dang, Dayvonne might outlast Bayleigh at the rate things are going. Day is doing some good damage control while Bay is running around the house like a chicken with her head cut off.

by Anonymousreply 169September 4, 2020 5:55 AM

R166, I get what you mean. But with Dani -- what you see is more of what you get. You know she's a cunt right off the bat so you know to give her a wide berth.

Nicole is all passive-aggressive sweetness to your face, meanwhile poisoning everyone against you behind your back.

I guess pick your poison.

by Anonymousreply 170September 4, 2020 5:56 AM

I actually yelled out "NOOOO!" when Day got the final face-off answer wrong.

She HAD it. She confidently SMOKED every previous HG and was on track to be HOH... then rushed and made a costly mistake.

*sigh*

Christmas's "win" was not a victory.

by Anonymousreply 171September 4, 2020 7:16 PM

I just rewatched it r171 and I am so angry about this. She had that.

by Anonymousreply 172September 4, 2020 7:49 PM

Day might have gotten one of the secret basement powers today. Ooooo, that sounds a tad filthy, excuse me.

by Anonymousreply 173September 4, 2020 9:54 PM

Where does Ian go to jerk off?

by Anonymousreply 174September 5, 2020 12:33 AM

r174 the living room

by Anonymousreply 175September 5, 2020 12:34 AM

Who would have sex with Ian?

by Anonymousreply 176September 5, 2020 1:40 AM

R176 I would lil fucker is not in a quirky way. I would spoon that dude for days.

by Anonymousreply 177September 5, 2020 1:40 AM

Ian doesn’t jerk off there. Fools.

by Anonymousreply 178September 5, 2020 1:44 AM

Nicole said Ian was trying to leave the house last night after eviction. He hates this season. Production wouldn’t let him leave and talked him into staying.

by Anonymousreply 179September 5, 2020 1:45 AM

Christmas just nominated Day and Bay. Typical racist white trash move.

by Anonymousreply 180September 5, 2020 1:45 AM

I think the producers were hoping for an Ian-Nicole F. showmance to blossom.

by Anonymousreply 181September 5, 2020 1:47 AM

^^^sorry, I meant Nicole A., not Nicole F.

by Anonymousreply 182September 5, 2020 1:47 AM

Yup they want Davone out since she can win challenges. Bayleigh...not so much. This whole season is a bore, Pigcole and Trumptards Cody and Memphis can leave.

by Anonymousreply 183September 5, 2020 1:48 AM

That would be hard as Ian is in a serious relationship and Nicole is about to get married lmao

by Anonymousreply 184September 5, 2020 1:48 AM

R183 no. They are gunning for Bay. Not Day

by Anonymousreply 185September 5, 2020 1:48 AM

Please tell me Cody is not a trump supporter.

by Anonymousreply 186September 5, 2020 1:49 AM

r186 Yup he is a mask denying full on Trumpster.

by Anonymousreply 187September 5, 2020 1:58 AM

OMG, after last season and all the charges of racism, we are going through the same thing again this season? GET GRODNER OUT OF THERE! The fact that she continues to promote this shit with her casting selections makes it clear to me that she is the problem!

by Anonymousreply 188September 5, 2020 1:58 AM

Swaggy is on Twitter saying they can have the 500k...since he makes that amount in a month anyway.

by Anonymousreply 189September 5, 2020 1:59 AM

R187 omg! Wtf is wrong with some people.

by Anonymousreply 190September 5, 2020 2:07 AM

Kaysar warned us!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191September 5, 2020 2:11 AM

Davonne and Bayleigh were nominated

by Anonymousreply 192September 5, 2020 2:17 AM

Christmas with the racial micro aggressions. They aren’t gonna shoot you 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193September 5, 2020 2:21 AM

Bay, Day, Ian, Kevin, David, Memphis... Kaysar offered each of them the opportunity to keep him, promising he would work with them to get the core four out of the game. The seven of them could have worked together and have the majority from that point forward, a total power switch. It's especially galling Kayser did not even make the jury in his first two seasons. How much of a threat could he possibly be???

I've given up on this season. Why should I watch a TV show which leaves me so angry and flabbergasted with every episode?

by Anonymousreply 194September 5, 2020 2:25 AM

Kaysar is super intelligent and sees what is happening around him. That scares people. That is why he is a threat. And he isn’t afraid to vocalize what he sees.

That is why, despite not being able to win comps, he is a massive threat to them.

by Anonymousreply 195September 5, 2020 2:26 AM

Kaysar not understanding Trumper Memphis couldn’t be trusted was his downfall. Never trust someone who supports that nazi.

by Anonymousreply 196September 5, 2020 2:39 AM

R196 they never discussed Politics. And everyone trusts him but Tyler, David, Bay and Day.

But even David seems to be fine with him.

People downplay his game. He is in a good spot again.

by Anonymousreply 197September 5, 2020 2:41 AM

Bay’s talking about throwing the PoV to Day. She just wants to go, doesn’t want to be stuck in Jury with those bozos.

by Anonymousreply 198September 5, 2020 3:54 AM

I don’t blame bay. This house is disgusting. I’d rather leave this week too than spending months in jury with racist cunt Dani.

by Anonymousreply 199September 5, 2020 4:14 AM

I like most players so I’m not tuning out. They aren’t overtly racist. But this is a boring season. They need players who have never seen the show to play. It’s possible.

by Anonymousreply 200September 5, 2020 4:16 AM

Dani won a secret power. The biggest cuntrag ever

by Anonymousreply 201September 5, 2020 4:17 AM

Bayleaf can go home to the loser Swaggy D. He’s an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 202September 5, 2020 4:46 AM

Shaggy. No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 203September 5, 2020 5:57 AM

R189, I didn’t know Swaggy was making all that moolah for scamming people.

by Anonymousreply 204September 5, 2020 11:16 AM

How is swaggy making so much money?

by Anonymousreply 205September 5, 2020 2:21 PM

r205 scamming people with fake cancer charity events.

by Anonymousreply 206September 5, 2020 2:38 PM

Also let's get the record straight, Ian figured out the core four and told it to Kaysar. Kaysar didn't figure out shit.

by Anonymousreply 207September 5, 2020 2:39 PM

Swaggy is a day trader.

Grow up.

by Anonymousreply 208September 5, 2020 2:47 PM

R208 Hi, Swaggy.

by Anonymousreply 209September 5, 2020 2:51 PM

I’m not Swaggy. It’s just the truth.

by Anonymousreply 210September 5, 2020 2:52 PM

r210 day traders don't make 500K in a day.

by Anonymousreply 211September 5, 2020 2:59 PM

R211 they can.

by Anonymousreply 212September 5, 2020 3:00 PM

r210 and if he was so rich - why did he do the challenge on mtv with Bailey?

by Anonymousreply 213September 5, 2020 3:00 PM

He never said in a day. He makes it in a MONTH sometimes

by Anonymousreply 214September 5, 2020 3:00 PM

R213 that was filmed over a year ago. His day trading didn’t take off until a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 215September 5, 2020 3:01 PM

r215 daytraders do not make 500K in a month - sure they can but most day traders are barely making it - You sit and stare at a computer screen all day and buy and sell crappy stocks. Day traders are the penny stock brokers of our era.

Here's how such a trading strategy might play out:

60 trades are profitable: 60 x $0.06 x 7,500 shares = $27,000. 45 trades are losers: 45 x $0.04 x 7500 shares = ($13,500). The gross profit is $27,000 - $13,500 = $13,500. The net profit, which includes the cost of commissions, is $13,500 - commissions ($30 x 100 = $3,000) = $10,500 for the month.

To make 500K in a month after commisions he would have had to start with a million dollars in cash - come on.

by Anonymousreply 216September 5, 2020 3:07 PM

Well he’s done well. Stop hating.

by Anonymousreply 217September 5, 2020 3:12 PM

But, R217, hasn’t done THAT well. Let’s call out bullshit grandstanding when we hear it. Swaggy knows Bayleigh is probably leaving on Thursday and he wants it to look like it’s all good.

by Anonymousreply 218September 5, 2020 4:33 PM

More day traders lose money than make money.

by Anonymousreply 219September 5, 2020 4:34 PM

Well he made money.

by Anonymousreply 220September 5, 2020 4:36 PM

Kaysar is not a good player at all.

by Anonymousreply 221September 5, 2020 4:53 PM

r220 how the hell do you know he made money? Have you seen his tax returns?

by Anonymousreply 222September 5, 2020 5:12 PM

Swaggy is a braggy narcissist.

by Anonymousreply 223September 5, 2020 5:15 PM

R222 have you?

by Anonymousreply 224September 5, 2020 5:15 PM

r224 Nope but given what i know of Swaggy - he aint that bright. Day traders have to be sharp and most of all analytical thinkers and see patterns and trends before others do. Swaggy can't see shit.

by Anonymousreply 225September 5, 2020 5:18 PM

Actually he is VERY bright. That’s what’s funny about you racists. You keep running your mouths with only shit coming out. One thing he is is intelligent and incredible with math.

by Anonymousreply 226September 5, 2020 5:21 PM

Remember when Seahag Amber went OFF on Eric?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 5, 2020 5:44 PM

He knocked up a woman he just barely met on national television.

How intelligent can he be?

by Anonymousreply 228September 5, 2020 5:58 PM

Happens to millions of people

by Anonymousreply 229September 5, 2020 5:59 PM

Swaggy seemed gay.

by Anonymousreply 230September 5, 2020 6:05 PM

Again, who doesn’t seem gay to you old fruits?

by Anonymousreply 231September 5, 2020 6:09 PM

Swaggy didn't seem gay to you, R231? With his overbited, cookie-smelling face, superficiality, and over-inflated opinion of himself?

R231 = Swaggy.

by Anonymousreply 232September 5, 2020 7:06 PM

Nominations are in.

[SPOILERS FOLLOW, SO LOOK AWAY IF YOU WANT TO BE UNSPOILED] Day and Bay on the block. No surprise there. It'll be interesting to see how these noms play out over the next week.

by Anonymousreply 233September 5, 2020 8:18 PM

^^ Okay, weird. About 30 of the posts before mine above did not show up when I clicked on this thread the first time. I thought it was weird that no one had posted the nominees.

Then my comment posted and all the "missing" posts appeared. ARGH!

So, nevermind! Old news! Nothing to see here... carry on... as you were...

by Anonymousreply 234September 5, 2020 8:20 PM

With the stock market crashing any day now Swaggy will be out of a job, anyway. He’ll have to fall back on babysitting and scams.

by Anonymousreply 235September 5, 2020 9:05 PM

How has this thread devolved into fighting about swaggy? I guess this season really is that boring.

by Anonymousreply 236September 5, 2020 9:40 PM

R157 Dick is an extremely thin-skinned jerk though. He throws out insults, but he’ll block anybody.

by Anonymousreply 237September 5, 2020 9:43 PM

r226 How do you know he is very bright and good with math?? Nothing racist about my comment. What does it have to do with skin color? He was bad at Big Brother he was Bad at The Challenge, two social strategy games - if he was such a financial genius why was he a manny when he got on BB?

PS about the market crashing - traders trade one highs and lows. They can make money in a down market.

by Anonymousreply 238September 6, 2020 2:46 PM

R238, when the market crashes THIS tine NOBODY’S safe.

by Anonymousreply 239September 6, 2020 3:59 PM

Swaggy just bought Bay a new Tesla for when she comes home this week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240September 6, 2020 7:52 PM

Swaggy seems off flashing his money like this?

by Anonymousreply 241September 6, 2020 9:01 PM

I think he’s trying to show off to his haters

by Anonymousreply 242September 6, 2020 9:04 PM

And god knows there are plenty of them for a reason. He’s insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 243September 6, 2020 9:19 PM

Christmas realizes that she didn't actually DO anything to win, right? She just didn't get selected for a long time and then just stood there.

by Anonymousreply 244September 7, 2020 12:37 AM

Who does an ACH transfer for a car? What an idiot. That proves he is not good with money. He should have created an LLC and leased it so he could write off the depreciation.

by Anonymousreply 245September 7, 2020 12:44 AM

They have done this "special powers" stuff before and they almost never get used.

by Anonymousreply 246September 7, 2020 12:55 AM

Christmas never aligns with girls. Her and Nicole always ride guys backs to the end. I remember in her last season Paul convinced everyone to throw a comp for a girl on crutches. This season all evictions except Kaysar have been girls, and she finna put two black queens on the block!?!?

by Anonymousreply 247September 7, 2020 1:22 AM

Tyler has asked day and Bay if he can replace one of them on the block. He says he wants to go home because if one of the black girls goes he will be perceived negatively since the drama that led to their nomination was started by him

by Anonymousreply 248September 7, 2020 1:44 AM

If Tyler succeeds in getting himself sent home after volunteering, that will be the first thing he has done that made me like him.

by Anonymousreply 249September 7, 2020 2:02 AM

r249 Ian was going to self evict so was Enzo because Bayleigh raised such a stink in the house.

by Anonymousreply 250September 7, 2020 2:56 AM

They should all self-evict. This season SUCKS.

by Anonymousreply 251September 7, 2020 2:58 AM

Tyler has been miserable the entire time. Honestly I blame Dani. She is sucking all the fun out of this season with her nastiness. Tyler cannot stand her constant trash talking everyone because he’s a nice person who doesn’t like to play like that. That cunt Dani should have been backdoored the first week.

I think if Tyler goes Ian will too. He couldn’t participate in the veto because his blood pressure was so high from a panic attack. This season was a bad idea. Heads will be rolling at CBS.

by Anonymousreply 252September 7, 2020 3:06 AM

Nominating both the black women in the house is a really bad look.

by Anonymousreply 253September 7, 2020 3:08 AM

Did the comment Christmas made to Nicole on the feeds fearing violence from Bay/Day occur before the nominations? I am really hoping they air that, though I doubt CBS will.

by Anonymousreply 254September 7, 2020 3:11 AM

Pigcole to Davone "Christmas thinks you are going to gank her or something..whatever you black people say.." Then she cries for two days that no one likes her.

by Anonymousreply 255September 7, 2020 3:13 AM

Do you think the show will get any better once the assholes have to start turning on each other?

by Anonymousreply 256September 7, 2020 3:26 AM

What happened on tonight’s show? I’m on Amtrak and the WiFi is horrible so I couldn’t watch.

by Anonymousreply 257September 7, 2020 3:38 AM

How is Amtrak btw?

by Anonymousreply 258September 7, 2020 4:05 AM

Amtrak is nice so far, R258. I spent an extra $300 and got a roomette. Before I left, I downloaded a bunch of things to watch, but I can’t seem to take my eyes off the window., even when it’s dark. I’m currently in eastern WA, about two hours from Spokane.

by Anonymousreply 259September 7, 2020 4:44 AM

Does anyone else find Christmas more obnoxious this season then the last one she was on?

by Anonymousreply 260September 7, 2020 11:15 AM

Further to R252, Ian is considering quitting the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261September 7, 2020 12:20 PM

So Tyler went to Bay/Day and told them he doesn't like what is going on and wants Christmas to put him up and take one of them down and send him home. He is at least self-aware enough this time to recognize racism and wants no part of it. Same with Ian. He sees what is going on and wants out. The show is desperately trying to convince them not to call it racism.

by Anonymousreply 262September 7, 2020 2:33 PM

The fans on reddit / twitter attacked Tyler yesterday for his racist comments when talking to Bayleigh as he used the words "blow up" as in she would blow up his game and he asked her why she had to blow it all up. Fans are fickle.

by Anonymousreply 263September 7, 2020 2:39 PM

r263 Tyler, I think, sees he is going to come off like last time and wants out. Ian is a wreck - I think he realized it was a mistake to do this show. Honestly they should never cast minorities on this show - just let the entitled white people fight it out.

by Anonymousreply 264September 7, 2020 2:46 PM

How was Christmas even invited back? She's literally a violent felon, and on BB19 she was insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 265September 7, 2020 2:57 PM

r265 pandemic slim pickens. -

by Anonymousreply 266September 7, 2020 2:59 PM

Tyler tearfully tells Bayleigh and Da'Vonne about his plan to go. He puts on sunglasses to hide his crying eyes.

He says that they deserve to stay because

[quote] ...you're standing for something, you know, greater than me and I want to see that play out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267September 7, 2020 3:15 PM

Rumor is production cut a deal with Tyler to stay-Angela will make conjugal visits. Boom boom but no talking allowed.

by Anonymousreply 268September 7, 2020 3:24 PM

To the person blaming Bay for Ian wanting to quit, shame on you. You keep on looking for things to blame the black players.

Ian has tried quitting about 3 times. Prior to Bay. Bayleigh confronted him about him ratting her out and then he tried to quit again. He’s a ticking time bomb and looks miserable this season. None of them look happy. The only two having fun with this were JAYSAR.

Yes, I think Tyler sees what is going on with that white alliance and their obsession with BayDay. They’re literally obsessed with them ever since Janelle left. And their comments have been DISGUSTING.

Memphis speaking about how the way Day speaks is “aggressive “ etc. really rubbed me the wrong way.

by Anonymousreply 269September 7, 2020 3:53 PM

Didn’t Ian accidentally call Bay “Day” and he freaked out at how that would make him look?

by Anonymousreply 270September 7, 2020 3:55 PM

I saw Bayliegh on BB and the Challenge with Swaggy. She is very aggressive the second SHE feels you disrespected her she pops off like a really bad episode of Bad Girls Club.

by Anonymousreply 271September 7, 2020 3:55 PM

Christmas crying after nominating Bay and Day was so fucking disgusting! If it’s that upsetting to you, why the FUCK did you do it??!!

by Anonymousreply 272September 7, 2020 3:57 PM

R271 no. She doesn’t get violent. White punk ass bitch. She screams and cries. That is what she does when she snaps.

She’s been snotty but overall calm this season and has even said she is working on herself and not screaming when she gets to a certain point.

Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 273September 7, 2020 4:03 PM

Memphis doesn’t mean harm, but he has to know this wouldn’t go over well with many, right?

I think they forget they’re being watched sometimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 7, 2020 4:04 PM

Haleigh BB20 is so so pretty. Naturally pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275September 7, 2020 4:07 PM

On this season Bayleigh has talked about wanting to kill Kaycee and how is she ever met up with her she would fight her. Talking like that isn't really helping her to look non agressive.

by Anonymousreply 276September 7, 2020 4:17 PM

R276 that’s a lie.

by Anonymousreply 277September 7, 2020 4:17 PM

I’d watch Ian jerking off.

by Anonymousreply 278September 7, 2020 4:31 PM

Ian is hot. There, I said it.

by Anonymousreply 279September 7, 2020 4:35 PM

I’d jerk Ian off while telling him everything is going to be okay.

by Anonymousreply 280September 7, 2020 4:35 PM

Awww that’s sweet r280.

by Anonymousreply 281September 7, 2020 4:37 PM

r271 - where did I call her violent - I said aggressive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282September 7, 2020 5:10 PM

R277. It isn't. It is in the clips from the live feed. One where she is talking to Dayvonne while biking and one when she is in the bedroom talking to Enzo. Check out he Scenarios 2 channel on Youtube and look for the two clips where she talks about the challenge.

by Anonymousreply 283September 7, 2020 5:17 PM

WHy do I get the feeling r271 is Swaggy C - List.

by Anonymousreply 284September 7, 2020 5:25 PM

err mean r273

by Anonymousreply 285September 7, 2020 5:26 PM

Bayleigh thanks Tyler for trying to exit the game, but she thinks Christmas won't use the veto to take Tyler out, so he's probably staying (she believes).

She says-

[quote] Thank God this isn't real life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286September 7, 2020 6:27 PM

Looks like Tyler is staying because Easter said she will not use the veto. Production had a long talk with Tyler last night and I will bet anything they let him talk to Angela briefly.

Getting Bay and Day’s hopes up last night was cruel. Hope Tyler is ready for the abuse he’s going to get from their fans.

This is the worst season, ever. BB19 was better.

by Anonymousreply 287September 7, 2020 7:09 PM

They are essentially holding these people against their will. Ian wants to leave but they won’t let him. He had a panic attack so bad his blood pressure was so high they wouldn’t let him outside for the veto comp. Tyler wants to leave and they had to have Angela step in and talk him off the ledge. Bay has said she wants to leave before jury if her game looks grim, which it does.

The casting director needs to be fired. These people are not mentally well and should not have been cast.

by Anonymousreply 288September 7, 2020 7:14 PM

Tyler used BLM as his reason for sacrificing himself for Bay and Day. Now he’s walking back on it because he was likely offered more money. The twitter BB fandom is going to make his and Angela’s lives absolute hell.

by Anonymousreply 289September 7, 2020 7:26 PM

[quote]This is the worst season, ever.

Season 15 should forever hold that title. Because if there is ever a season that's worse than that one, CBS just needs to yank Big Brother from its line-up.

by Anonymousreply 290September 7, 2020 8:17 PM

This is actually the worst season. BB15 is only considered the worst because of the racism, but it was actually an entertaining season where EVERYONE played the game and was cutthroat.

If it weren’t for the ongoing racism, it would have been a good season minus the Final 3.

BB21 was bad too.

by Anonymousreply 291September 7, 2020 8:25 PM

I agree R291. BB15 had interesting dynamics and drama and bullies who got their comeuppance. If not for the racism, it would be considered a good season.

This season just has no excuse. This was supposed to be All-Stars. I'm hoping that they had a lot of people tell them "no" and that this wasn't anything close to the cast they started with. Because if it was, wow, they're clueless....

by Anonymousreply 292September 7, 2020 8:27 PM

R292 they did. They started calling people in March. Most said no or dropped out because things didn’t get much better with Covid and they don’t wanna leave their kids etc. behind during these times.

Janelle almost said no but changed her mind.

Christmas is there because so many said no. She is as added late. Memphis and KEESHA were both contacted a week before they had to leave to quarantine in sequester. They were replacements for Josh and Kaycee

by Anonymousreply 293September 7, 2020 8:31 PM

I get what you're saying R291 and R292. I guess for me, I consider BB15 the worst because it wasn't fun to watch. And that's because of the racism, homophobia and misogyny, which outweighed any entertaining game play. I agree this season is not fun to watch either. But that's just because it's so boring and predictable.

by Anonymousreply 294September 7, 2020 8:40 PM

Veto NOT used. Tyler knew it wasn’t being used but led Bay and Day on anyway. Bay currently in tears in the nomination chair. Day looks shellshocked. Tyler & St. Patricks’s Day are nowhere to be found. Bay is currently filling everyone in on Tyler’s meltdown and how he said he wanted to go home and used BLM as a reason.

by Anonymousreply 295September 7, 2020 8:44 PM

So now this season just got even uglier.

What the hell was Tyler thinking?! He should have made a last ditch effort to get Dani backdoored. I bet he could've done it.

by Anonymousreply 296September 7, 2020 8:48 PM

Here, Tyler tells you exactly what he's thinking. He hates the game and what it's doing to him and what it celebrates. It will be interesting to see if CBS uses this clip.

At :35 he says that he's not having fun and that he hates "this place."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297September 7, 2020 8:56 PM

Why would he even bring up BLM? he should know that they won't do what he wants. On eviciton night since it is live Tyler should just get up before the votes and say "Peace out racists," and walk out the door wiht NO MASK and go hug Julie and walk out.

by Anonymousreply 298September 7, 2020 8:58 PM

He never mentioned BLM at all. He was a mess yesterday, caught up in his head, afraid of looking evil and racist for his role in two black women being on the block, tried to be mr white guilt nice guy and meant it in the moment, wanted to go home, then slept on it, talked it out with Christmas, got told by Production to suck it up and that he wasn't quitting, had a production driven talk with Bayleigh where she told him she appreciated the gesture but she was fine with him voting her out, and couldn't convince Christmas to put him on the block.

by Anonymousreply 299September 7, 2020 8:59 PM

R297 I thought I got it, and I was giving him kudos last night, but to then not follow through makes no sense.

by Anonymousreply 300September 7, 2020 8:59 PM

If they really meant it, all Tyler and Ian and anyone else would have to do is wait for Bay to leave the house, hold the inner door open, and when she pushes the outer door, they could go right through as well. Production wouldn't be able to stop them. What will they do when David and Kevin are the two on the block next time?

by Anonymousreply 301September 7, 2020 9:14 PM

R301 It isn't that they can't physically leave the house, it is the penalties for breaking their contract that is stopping them. Most of them probably can't afford to not only give up all financial renumeration but also be required to pay for all cost related to their participation. It is easy for production to create a scenario that makes it 'impossible' for them to leave voluntarily.

by Anonymousreply 302September 7, 2020 9:20 PM

It’s clear Tyler wasn’t allowed to leave by production. They probably threatened his 40k and told him he’d have to reimburse them for all his travel, hotels, etc. He’s one of the only fan favorites left on this season which is universally hated by fans. No way they were letting him quit.

However. Tyler didn’t have to lead Bayleigh and Day on AFTER he knew what was happening. He even helped Bay with her speech. He should never have invoked the racial shit in the first place either.

What a mess.

by Anonymousreply 303September 7, 2020 9:24 PM

Tyler is coming in 6th in the house guest rating, with Dani, Nicole and Cody coming in the last places. Janelle and Kaysar have been #1 and 2 every week

by Anonymousreply 304September 7, 2020 9:29 PM

[quote]Most of them probably can't afford to not only give up all financial renumeration but also be required to pay for all cost related to their participation.

I've always read that HGs who walk just forfeit their stipend and can't attend the finale and wrap party. Megan Lowder, who had to leave BB19 left after being hospitalized for PTSD, never mentioned anything about having to pay back production.

by Anonymousreply 305September 7, 2020 9:33 PM

Which of you queens keeps shouting outside the BB house. you are raising Ian's blood pressure

by Anonymousreply 306September 7, 2020 10:01 PM

I want to be inside Tyler deeeeply

by Anonymousreply 307September 7, 2020 10:02 PM

R305 they are paid weekly on a regular season.

I’m sure if you have to leave for medical reasons they don’t penalize you.

by Anonymousreply 308September 7, 2020 10:02 PM

Try not to get covered with Jheri-Curl R307.

by Anonymousreply 309September 7, 2020 10:21 PM

Parscale could sell his Ferrari.

by Anonymousreply 310September 7, 2020 10:23 PM

Day and Bay stay on the block. Christmas did not use the POV. Christmas wants Bayleigh gone and if Davonne leaves, you could see a split between the girls from the boys.

by Anonymousreply 311September 7, 2020 10:34 PM

Swaggy C wishes that he was in the house.

by Anonymousreply 312September 7, 2020 11:20 PM

I understand it's a game, but you would think quote unquote all stars would understand optics, and quite frankly, strategic gameplay.

by Anonymousreply 313September 8, 2020 1:55 AM

I'm starting to dislike🎄almost as much as Ratcole.

by Anonymousreply 314September 8, 2020 2:33 AM

r313 except some of them cheated and formed an alliance before the game started. No all star should know if any other all star is going in.

by Anonymousreply 315September 8, 2020 3:05 AM

Are the other white houseguests, other than Tyler and Ian, completely oblivious that they may be depicted as racists...or do they know but just don’t give a fuck?

by Anonymousreply 316September 8, 2020 8:27 AM

I doubt Memphis does. He probably prides himself on labeling David as a “rookie.”

by Anonymousreply 317September 8, 2020 12:36 PM

Cody, Pigcole, Memphis, Danni and Christmas are all Trumpsters so no they won't care. Not sure about Nunzio.

by Anonymousreply 318September 8, 2020 12:43 PM

Cody has mentioned the “optics” of targeting all the POC in a row. He doesn’t care. He’s a deplorable who likes Candace Owens. That’s his idea of a black woman, so no wonder he’s so threatened by Bay and Day.

As much of a trash cunt Danni is, I don’t think she’s a Trumper. Just a nasty bitch.

by Anonymousreply 319September 8, 2020 12:49 PM

Yes I could see Dani just not voting. I’m unclear if she would know who Biden is.

by Anonymousreply 320September 8, 2020 2:58 PM

Dani is actually very liberal. Idk where this “Trumper” shit came from, but she is NOT that. Just a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 321September 8, 2020 3:27 PM

Bay/Day and Christmas got into a huge argument last night.

by Anonymousreply 322September 8, 2020 3:27 PM

What kind of parent in their right senses names their kid Christmas ?!!

by Anonymousreply 323September 8, 2020 3:47 PM

She should have been named Abortion.

by Anonymousreply 324September 8, 2020 3:51 PM

Video of (some) of the Bay/Christmas argument. It starts off fairly calmly but escalates.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325September 8, 2020 3:53 PM

What about DaVonne and Bayleigh? Are they democrats? They are both religious so not sure where they fall politically.

by Anonymousreply 326September 8, 2020 4:02 PM

I think the only true Trumpanzees in the house are Cody, Xmas, and Memphis.

Xmas is mentally unstable. She was 100% the aggressor in the fight last night. Her target just went way up.

by Anonymousreply 327September 8, 2020 4:40 PM

Honestly that fight was no big deal. There have been way worse fights on BB. All three of them engaged and other than Christmas being the loudest - it wasn't much of a fight. They kept it game related and other than a few choice words by both Da'Vonne and Christmas, it wasn't even really a fight.

by Anonymousreply 328September 8, 2020 4:50 PM

It could only have been a real fight if Bayleigh’s mouth was bleeding.

by Anonymousreply 329September 8, 2020 5:15 PM

It could only have been a real fight if Bayleigh’s mouth was bleeding.

by Anonymousreply 330September 8, 2020 5:15 PM

Lol when her mouth bled. So extra.

Good to know about Dani being liberal. Maybe I’m assuming she’s dumb just because she’s such a bitch.

Christmas is really vile then. Worse than Dani.

by Anonymousreply 331September 8, 2020 7:04 PM

Ummmmm it would have been a bigger argument if Day and Bay weren’t so guarded. They said numerous times during that argument that Xmas needs to tone it down because if they screamed and started clapping hands how she was they would be attacked and labeled “angry black women” and stereotyped by white fans and the house (look at how you all speak of Bay still, or Tyler, 2 years later). That is why they didn’t let us escalate further.

Dani, Nicole and evening Cody felt bad for them after that they feel they can’t defend themselves fully out of fear of being labeled a stereotype, and they felt they should have unleashed hell on Xmas. They sided with Day/Bay during that argument.

by Anonymousreply 332September 8, 2020 7:30 PM

Swaggy is willing to pay Day $40k to walk out of that house with Bay on Thursday. He doesn’t want her in that environment either.

by Anonymousreply 333September 8, 2020 7:33 PM

Online Christmas is being called crazy, insane, nuts, aggressive, violent, trailer trash, a coke head, vile and many other names for how she acted in that argument. So if those are the words we use to describe a white woman who raises her voice in an argument, then it isn't really racist if a black woman gets called similar names for raising her voice.

And Da'Vonne wasn't guarded. She was screaming and cursing in the backyard and when she walked by Christmas in the kitchen she said some choice words and when Christmas responded she yelled out shut up mother fucker.

They all engaged in it. Bayleigh the least.

by Anonymousreply 334September 8, 2020 7:34 PM

Day was very guarded at first. After a while she stopped caring. Bay remained guarded to avoid proving her haters right.

by Anonymousreply 335September 8, 2020 7:37 PM

The car Swaggy bought for Bay ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336September 9, 2020 12:39 AM

Such a show off. Hate him.

by Anonymousreply 337September 9, 2020 12:49 AM

That car is gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 338September 9, 2020 12:49 AM

he paid cash - idiot.

by Anonymousreply 339September 9, 2020 2:22 AM

I feel for bayleigh. She seems really anxious and it’s getting worse - she needs to get out of there. And she was lovely to Janelle so I’m partial to her.

by Anonymousreply 340September 9, 2020 4:53 AM

It would be epic if four of them (Bey, Day, Tyler and Ian) walked out tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 341September 9, 2020 11:11 AM

Memphis makes fun of Ian's autism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342September 9, 2020 11:39 AM

Granpa Calafiore just died. Tyler is going to fuck Cody to make him feel better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343September 9, 2020 12:17 PM

he's going to have to pry dani off him first

by Anonymousreply 344September 9, 2020 12:56 PM

R342 Memphis is a real asshole. Granted, he’s always been one. Only he’s more grumpy now, so it comes off even worse

by Anonymousreply 345September 9, 2020 12:56 PM

I hope Julie's exit interviews with Memphis, Dani et al. are in the same vein as last season's interviews with Jackson and that guy who thought he was the second coming of Jason Mamoa (whose name escapes me, probably for good reason).

by Anonymousreply 346September 9, 2020 1:38 PM

Julie Chen calling Memphis a racist might go something like this 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347September 9, 2020 1:46 PM

Cody will miss Gramps’ tongue baths.

by Anonymousreply 348September 9, 2020 1:53 PM

Not looking forward to the sympathy edit Cody is going to get now. He’s a disgusting deplorable

by Anonymousreply 349September 9, 2020 2:12 PM

Agreed re Cody.

by Anonymousreply 350September 9, 2020 2:44 PM

Was Gramps’ death sudden or expected?

by Anonymousreply 351September 9, 2020 3:38 PM

Expected. He had cancer I believe and outlived his prognosis by 14 months.

by Anonymousreply 352September 9, 2020 3:50 PM

Daddy Califore has a nice hard one for him when he gets home.

by Anonymousreply 353September 9, 2020 7:26 PM

Ian is so cute. Love his furry little legs.

by Anonymousreply 354September 10, 2020 12:38 AM

Corey’s ass is incredible

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355September 10, 2020 3:01 AM

Pauley used to lick that every night - you know when the girls weren't around.

by Anonymousreply 356September 10, 2020 3:05 AM

Corey isn’t gay.

by Anonymousreply 357September 10, 2020 3:06 AM

What's his name, Paulie, should come out already. I know he's gay. I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 358September 10, 2020 3:08 AM

Oh please.

by Anonymousreply 359September 10, 2020 3:09 AM

Aww Kaysar ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360September 10, 2020 6:23 AM

r357 there is tons of video of those two in the BB house to the contrary. Everytime they were together you saw intimate touching. Same with Victor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361September 10, 2020 12:52 PM

They were openly affectionate. Doesn’t mean they were fucking. They would hold hands during house meetings etc.

by Anonymousreply 362September 10, 2020 1:22 PM

Ian is the only one outside of Kaysar and Janelle who stands a chance of winning America’s Favorite Player.

by Anonymousreply 363September 10, 2020 1:41 PM

r362 yes because straight guys are always openly affectionate on national tv. He was pared with Pigcole - who would you rather fuck her or Victor or Paulie?

by Anonymousreply 364September 10, 2020 3:50 PM

Victor went on a pussy eating tour across America when the season ended.

by Anonymousreply 365September 10, 2020 4:12 PM

They’ve made TMZ. It’s over for them now. Ratcole already lost 3 sponsors. I really wish this season could just end so they can all get out and we can all start to cyber bully ratcole, danni, Memphis, and thanksgiving

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366September 10, 2020 6:05 PM

R263 Day probably has a chance too. And the fat flyover fraus could pull an upset for Tyler

by Anonymousreply 367September 10, 2020 6:05 PM

I've always enjoyed this show, but they really should just consider pulling the plug on this monstrosity for this year.

by Anonymousreply 368September 10, 2020 6:20 PM

Nicole has sponsors? Are they sponsoring her dream destination wedding? Please please let it be so. Karma is a bitch named Janelle!

by Anonymousreply 369September 10, 2020 6:40 PM

Will CBS show it in prime time?

by Anonymousreply 370September 10, 2020 6:43 PM

r370 probably an edited down version so they don't look as bad. When they called out aquaman for being a racist the show producers preped him on what juile was going to say and how to respond. I am sure they will do the same for pigcole, channuka, Nashville and Evil Clit

by Anonymousreply 371September 10, 2020 7:13 PM

I posted at r347 a clip of Memphis during his original season in which he goes absolutely ape shit when someone calls him a womanizer.

Best case scenario is the producers do not coach Memphis and he goes completely apeshit on the Chenbot during his eviction interview 😂

by Anonymousreply 372September 10, 2020 7:37 PM

I love Ian, he is the cutest boy in the house, and might be the last completely likable person left in the house. I hope he is feeling better.

by Anonymousreply 373September 11, 2020 12:56 AM

Pigcole is losing influencer sponsorships for going along with Memphis's shit-talking about Ian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374September 11, 2020 12:58 AM

I'm shocked that Nicole had sponsors in the first place. And Olay -- really?

by Anonymousreply 375September 11, 2020 1:06 AM

I don’t even like Cody and here I am blubbering about his grandfather. Idk when I became such a softie.

by Anonymousreply 376September 11, 2020 1:14 AM

They did not show them making fun of Ian behind his back - big shocker. Fuck you, CBS!

They also went out of their way to make sure Tyler wasn’t shown in a negative light. Including Julie letting us know Tyler and Bayleigh had their 1:1 and there were no hard feelings.

by Anonymousreply 377September 11, 2020 1:15 AM

The Ian stuff happened after the events in the episode, sans the eviction. So maybe they will show it Sunday.

Easter is a fucking white cunt. Can’t stand her.

by Anonymousreply 378September 11, 2020 1:21 AM

I don’t feel sorry for deplorable Cody. His grandpa was old and sick and was given a month to live for 14 months. It’s sad he died but seriously, get over it. Old people die.

by Anonymousreply 379September 11, 2020 1:24 AM

Danni won hoh. Say goodbye to another POC. CBS is must be so excited!

by Anonymousreply 380September 11, 2020 2:24 AM

This thread was not Murieled, bitch! At least you could put a link to the new thread since you just killed this one.

by Anonymousreply 381September 11, 2020 2:27 AM

Two black women leaving in a row. Nicole can say goodbye to whatever sponsors she didn’t already lose

by Anonymousreply 382September 11, 2020 2:33 AM

Memphis looks ancient for his age.

by Anonymousreply 383September 11, 2020 2:39 AM

Dani won HOH

by Anonymousreply 384September 11, 2020 2:49 AM

great the three POC left - two will be up. - or they will get rid of the autistic guy they all make fun of.

by Anonymousreply 385September 11, 2020 2:53 AM

David’s special power can really fuck up her nominations, though.

by Anonymousreply 386September 11, 2020 3:05 AM

R386, what is his special power?

by Anonymousreply 387September 11, 2020 3:07 AM

He can cause fire to break out if he stares at something intensely.

He's gonna burn her cooler off.

by Anonymousreply 388September 11, 2020 3:35 AM

r387 he can remove one nom off the block including himself and he cannot be a replacement Christmas has the power to block someone from being a replacement nom and dani's allows her to play in the hoh comp again if she was hoh and she can use it on other people. Pigcole has the power to shrink men's cocks with her voice.

by Anonymousreply 389September 11, 2020 3:46 AM

Christmas is terrible. Really don't know why she's still there.

by Anonymousreply 390September 11, 2020 3:58 AM

Danni will target Tyler. We have the chance for an actual exciting week.

by Anonymousreply 391September 11, 2020 4:02 AM

[quote]This thread was not Murieled, bitch! At least you could put a link to the new thread since you just killed this one.

I swear it was showing as Murieled for me before. I wouldn't mess up the numbering otherwise. Trust me... I'm the one who always gets all pissy if OP forgets to link back to the previous thread (like this stupid ass OP did.) I wouldn't mess out the numbering on purpose. Muriel's fucking board doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 392September 11, 2020 4:21 AM

Welp. Danni just said she’s open to get rid of day. Another black woman. Ratcole agrees.

I still think Danni will go after Tyler. She hates him and knows he’s coming for her.

by Anonymousreply 393September 11, 2020 4:22 AM

She won’t get rid of him, though.

by Anonymousreply 394September 11, 2020 12:33 PM

Day and Keivn or Day and ian. I wonder if they realize how shitty they all look making fun of Ian.

by Anonymousreply 395September 11, 2020 1:38 PM

Dani is most likely putting up Kevin and David.

by Anonymousreply 396September 11, 2020 3:17 PM

Excellent. From the two Black women to the two Black men. CBS must be thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 397September 11, 2020 4:23 PM

Well, since David has the secret power to remove a nominee, Dani will have to replace him with someone else. Most likely Day. Or maybe Ian. So the pretty white players can choose from:

1. A gay man

2. A black woman

3. An autistic man

by Anonymousreply 398September 11, 2020 4:48 PM

Yup and Christmas has the blocker so she can stop Dani if she suddenly get a soul.

by Anonymousreply 399September 11, 2020 4:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400September 11, 2020 5:21 PM

You’ll be shocked to hear that danni plans to nominate Kevin and David. When David uses his power Ian will probably go up. Another awful week.

by Anonymousreply 401September 11, 2020 6:31 PM

Nicole F. will be shocked because she only laughed at Memphis's Ian comedy routine, and probably doesn't think of that as part of the bullying. (Even though it is- she could have redirected the conversation or defended him.) She also may be shocked because she told someone in the house that she is closer to Ian than to Cody, and she regularly discusses strategy with him.

At link is a strategy session with Ian. The content isn't important, it's the fact that Nicole is really serious with Ian and appears to trust him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402September 11, 2020 7:21 PM

I would how he would feel if he knew she was laughing at his autism

by Anonymousreply 403September 11, 2020 7:50 PM

Why didn't they bring back Thickems? Her getting fingered by Austin live on TV was quite the 21st century TV moment

by Anonymousreply 404September 11, 2020 8:03 PM

Its 5:24 pm. Is Kevin crying again?

by Anonymousreply 405September 11, 2020 9:25 PM

She is playing BB. Confrontation is not a shrewd move.

by Anonymousreply 406September 11, 2020 9:28 PM

2:24 their time

by Anonymousreply 407September 11, 2020 9:30 PM

We need to break out! We need to be free! He was never cool!

by Anonymousreply 408September 11, 2020 9:38 PM

Nicole Franzel loses her sponsors for making fun of Ian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409September 11, 2020 11:05 PM

Another Cody Hallmark Christmas movie.

He’s terrible and the sexual tension between him and the other male lead could be cut with a knife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410September 12, 2020 4:53 PM

r410 that looks SHITACULAR!

by Anonymousreply 411September 12, 2020 5:02 PM

Why the fuck is Vivica A. Fox in a movie that looks like it was shot with a phone and co-starring alongside all these nobodies, none of whom can stand in a natural way, much less act? (Seriously. Look at Cody's posture in the long shot. It's like hes trying to stand perfectly still.) I thought this was a joke.

by Anonymousreply 412September 12, 2020 5:09 PM

[quote]Why didn't they bring back Thickems? Her getting fingered by Austin live on TV was quite the 21st century TV moment

I knew that was on feeds (eww), but did it make it onto the actual TV broadcast?

by Anonymousreply 413September 12, 2020 6:00 PM

R413 of course not. The show is PG and geared toward families. The show doesn’t show sex anymore like it did in the past

by Anonymousreply 414September 12, 2020 6:22 PM

I never miss an Ashley Brinkman Hallmark TV Christmas film.

by Anonymousreply 415September 12, 2020 7:20 PM

Day won PoV. Yawn.

by Anonymousreply 416September 12, 2020 10:22 PM

Yawn?! That’s a good thing. Now she can take down Kevin and Dani has to put one of the whites up against Tyler. Aka their plans to get rid of one of the black people is derailed

by Anonymousreply 417September 12, 2020 10:24 PM

Well, it would be fun if she puts up Christmas and Christmas can take down her AND Tyler.

by Anonymousreply 418September 12, 2020 10:27 PM

Herself and Tyler, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 419September 12, 2020 10:27 PM

r418 no she can't she has a blocker it allows her to block someone from being named a replacement nominee including herself. David has the power to stop a person from being named during the nomination ceremony and Dani can play back to back in HOH competition. If Christmas is named she can block herself but not get Tyler off as well. Technically David can go up with his power not being used.

by Anonymousreply 420September 13, 2020 1:10 AM

David already used his power to take himself off the block, so he can't be put up as a replacement. Dani replaced him with Tyler. If Day uses the veto to take Kevin off the block, then Dani will have to put Enzo or Ian up. But she has told several people that she will not put Ian up, so that leaves Enzo. She might be able to talk Christmas into being a pawn. But if Christmas doesn't agree she could still put her up. However, Day told Dani that she knows Christmas has the blocker power because she was standing by the podium when Christmas put the piece in. If Christmas suspects that she could be the replacement, she might use her power and then Dani would have to choose Enzo anyway. If I were her, I would put Memphis up because other than the Committee, he doesn't seem to have any other alliances. I would be happy with either Tyler or Memphis going out.

by Anonymousreply 421September 13, 2020 3:36 AM

Day win veto! So it’s just a game of wondering if they’re smart enough to get Tyler out or if the KKK alliance is still stuck on voting out Kevin, who poses no threat. Stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 422September 13, 2020 3:43 AM

Looks like Ian may end up on the block even after Danni saying she wouldn’t because she got caught making fun of him. Day will likely save Kevin. I just want to end this season so that we can all cyberbull Danni, Cody, and ratcole. They are awful human beings.

by Anonymousreply 423September 13, 2020 3:54 AM

Ratcole lose the major wine sponsor of her wedding. She has to pay for all the booze now lol! It’s what she deserves. Victor has been absent for the last few weeks. Wonder if he’s regretting moving to her hick town and becoming a cop there?

by Anonymousreply 424September 13, 2020 4:11 AM

There is nothing wrong with liking to live in a small town.

by Anonymousreply 425September 13, 2020 12:42 PM

r425 She and Victor are good friends with Jenna and Zak from the MTV Challenge shows. They all live in some small town in Michigan I think?? Olay worked with her in the past, they did not have an active contract with her, just said they would not work with her in the future. The wine one is a hit for her. I am sure her other Instagram sponsors will drop her and the show will not talk about them publicly making fun of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 426September 13, 2020 3:52 PM

Jenna and Zack live in a Michigan city but it’s not a tiny town or hillbilly like Nicole. Jenna was always posting from nice bars and restaurants they would go to in their area. There is one particular one she liked because it felt like NY, where she is from.

I think it turned out the owner of that place was originally from NYC and that explained the very NY vibe and atmosphere

by Anonymousreply 427September 13, 2020 3:55 PM

Zack and Jenna are also buying a house on Long Island, so they have property where he is from (Michigan) and where she is from (Long Island), near both their families.

by Anonymousreply 428September 13, 2020 4:01 PM

r427 they live in Brighton Mi - not that big 7500 populaiton but they are close to Metro detroit.

by Anonymousreply 429September 13, 2020 4:05 PM

R429 yeah. I knew they were very close to the city at least, as Jenna would post from very nice bars and restaurants there. I doubt a town like Nicole’s has those fancy places.

by Anonymousreply 430September 13, 2020 4:09 PM

So have they shown Nicole/Dani/Cody making fun of Ian already or will it be on tonight?

by Anonymousreply 431September 13, 2020 7:01 PM

Kevin down, Ian up.

by Anonymousreply 432September 14, 2020 10:32 PM

They got tired of picking off the POC and went after the autistic one after making fun of his autism. Awesome!!

by Anonymousreply 433September 14, 2020 10:51 PM

Ian deserves to go. He thought he could sit it out the first five/six weeks and then win comps. He hasn’t won shit.

by Anonymousreply 434September 15, 2020 12:37 AM

Ian Rocks!

by Anonymousreply 435September 15, 2020 12:50 AM

House is on Lockdown again - wall yellers - Tyler was yelling back they were ruining the game. They were yelling about them making fun of Iam's autism.

by Anonymousreply 436September 15, 2020 2:10 AM

Test — has this thread been paywalled?

by Anonymousreply 437September 16, 2020 12:34 AM

no just no one cares the white people are targeting the non whites, gays and then the women.

by Anonymousreply 438September 16, 2020 2:15 AM

Is this the only thread currently?

by Anonymousreply 439September 16, 2020 2:38 PM

[quote]Is this the only thread currently?

Now this is very interesting. This thread—Part 3—was paywalled, so Part 4 was started a couple of days ago. It was going along quite well, but has now completely disappeared.

Muriel, you got some 'splainin' to do!

by Anonymousreply 440September 16, 2020 8:26 PM

Ian bitched to Dani that he HATES Kevin and will target him if he stays.

by Anonymousreply 441September 16, 2020 9:14 PM

Ian at least left with Class. Finally, he can be alone in the house. It seemed like Julie wanted to tell him about them making fun of him but she could not.

by Anonymousreply 442September 18, 2020 3:31 AM

Ian is such a classy dude. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 443September 19, 2020 6:12 PM

Where is thread 4?

by Anonymousreply 444September 19, 2020 6:12 PM

[quote]Where is thread 4?

It's back now. It kind of comes and goes.

by Anonymousreply 445September 19, 2020 8:44 PM

R445 I can’t find it. Link it?

by Anonymousreply 446September 19, 2020 8:45 PM

Here ya go.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447September 20, 2020 12:01 AM

Holy crap they totally changed it up and nominated two people of color!!

by Anonymousreply 448September 21, 2020 12:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!