Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Predictions for 2020 Part 4

Please continue the soothsaying!

by Anonymousreply 1888 hours ago

Link to part 3

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107/25/2020

I can't believe we're already in part four of this thread!

by Anonymousreply 207/25/2020

r2 you mean you didn’t see it coming?

by Anonymousreply 307/25/2020

I look forward to more readings from our resident psychics and seers.

by Anonymousreply 407/26/2020

As do I.

by Anonymousreply 507/26/2020

I want to send positivity and thanks to all the Datalounge seers! I love these spiritual threads the most and close most my days with catching up on their posts. I hope some day to have a reading myself but until then.. I send heartfelt gratitude to those that share their gifts with all of us

by Anonymousreply 607/26/2020

Thanks again oracle, vulture, novice, NAOP and others!

by Anonymousreply 707/26/2020

Thank you all, who are helping everyone stay calm and work on ourselves as we get through this very troubling period of time.

by Anonymousreply 807/26/2020

Oh. My. God.

"I could say 'an internationally known and beloved actress will pass away in the last week of July' and I'll be right, because that happens every week."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 907/26/2020

thank you for part 4!

by Anonymousreply 1007/26/2020

More gay couples will break up. Especially the social media couples. A ton of gay couples broke up in June and July. Seems like they're all doomed.

by Anonymousreply 1107/26/2020

These threads have been such a ray of hope during a dark time. It really does lead me to believe that, as bad as things might get, we will come together and rebuild.

by Anonymousreply 1207/26/2020

R12 You're so right. It'll suck to go through, but we'll make it.

by Anonymousreply 1307/26/2020

Yes, I'm so grateful I found this place!

by Anonymousreply 1407/26/2020

AAAAAAAliens whennnnnnnnnn?

by Anonymousreply 1507/26/2020

Saw Lincoln in meditation today.

by Anonymousreply 1607/26/2020

Yeh I'm interested in aliens too. How would affect our earth's physics and gravity., if they've made it or will make, they are clearly intelligent beings. They wouldn't be human/mortals?

by Anonymousreply 1707/26/2020

they made us to be slaves. watch your ancient aliens, son!

by Anonymousreply 1807/26/2020

R9 No! Noooo! Noooooooo!

Who will mourn the passing of young(er) celebrities on DL now???

by Anonymousreply 1907/26/2020

R9 should be gassed for making fun of Miss de Havillan's passing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2007/26/2020

Any readings on Pete Buttigeig? Will he be part of a Biden administration?

by Anonymousreply 2107/26/2020

Yes thank you Oracle, Walter, Naop, Movuce, Vulture, et al.

Please keep the readings coming.

by Anonymousreply 2207/26/2020

And why not predict Buttigieg winning some important post? I could think of many other worse outcomes.

by Anonymousreply 2307/26/2020

R21, Biden has already said he'd ask Pete to be part of his administration if he won. Pete doesn't have a job right now which would make it easy for him to take a position in a Biden administration if he were asked. That being said, I do get an image of Pete talking to the press with American flags behind him. It looks like the White House press room. That might not be literally what happens but just a way of letting me know that, yes, he would be part of the adminstration.

by Anonymousreply 2407/27/2020

Destruction of fiat currencies, starting with the US Dollar. Gold & Silver and cryptocurrencies hit record highs.

by Anonymousreply 2507/27/2020

Cascadia is getting its earthquake this year! It will be much less powerful than predicted, but still very destructive.

by Anonymousreply 2607/27/2020

Hate to do this but I can't stand Harry and meghan and I think they're evil. All this is because they can't be king and queen and want to do everything to topple the monarchy or make sure will and kate are the most hated or unpopular by the time they are king and queen. This constant cosplay of Diana and wanting to be like her. The main aim is to have Hollywood (which is bigger) kiss their ass. So far they have celebs on their side and I do feel like to raise harry and meghan up Oprah et Al are all going to try and demean will and kate at every turn.

The blatent smearing that will and kate are evil and meghan is a innocent victim of racism is making me sick. Go read some excerpts.

I hope oracle, novice, vulture and NAOP and others can see that Harry and meghans actions will backfire. They will lose Hollywood support, will and kate get more and more popular and the manipulative truth about the sussexes come out and they dismantle. Go on social media, it'll be worth it just to see thier stans fall apart! Urghh! These two make my blood boil.

by Anonymousreply 2707/27/2020

R27, please post your drivel on the appropriate thread. This is not the the place for it.

by Anonymousreply 2807/27/2020

R27, you would be wrong. I already read on the royal family Re Meghan and Re Andrew.

The royal family are classist, criminal, and spoiled. The only leader in that clan is the queen, but she too has allowed and engaged in criminal behavior.

The best thing Harry could have done is gone on a sabbatical. See this moment as him detoxing. Meghan is no lying when she says she was harasser/looked down upon in England. She was. It doesn't mean she doesn't come with her own baggage, but nothign that is not normal for any person her age. Let me repeat this: the royal family is classist.

by Anonymousreply 2907/27/2020

My issue is the relentless personal attacks and blaming everything on will and kate. Its been passive aggressive for a while.

by Anonymousreply 3007/27/2020

You should take more issue with people allowing pedophilia and crime to take place. Priorities. Priorities.

See the bigger picture.

by Anonymousreply 3107/27/2020

I agree. I just think they're trying to put the negative on the undeserved people (the Cambridges). Disliking the sussexes doesn't mean pro Andrew. I despise him. Go after Andrew, the classism and issues with monarchy as a concept but it's seems like will and kate are the ones they want to hurt and ruin.

by Anonymousreply 3207/27/2020

At the risk of continuing off topic, I think Will and Kate will be just fine. Boatloads of money for doing nothing doesn’t hurt.

by Anonymousreply 3307/27/2020

Yes let's move on. It's not the Royals thread and I'll just get wound up and get aggressive towards everybody and defensive. I don't agree with oracle but I haven't been here long and haven't ready every prediction to see if you've ever been wrong. As long as in defending Harry and meghan, will and kate don't get bullied as that seems to be the reaction of their stans.

by Anonymousreply 3407/27/2020

Yes, we have a thread where this is being discussed. Feel free to take discussion there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3507/27/2020

quite polite way to say, "move it along, toots!"

by Anonymousreply 3607/27/2020

I predict that Trump's poll numbers will be at 29% on election day.

by Anonymousreply 3707/27/2020

yes!

by Anonymousreply 3807/27/2020

[quote] Cascadia is getting its earthquake this year! It will be much less powerful than predicted, but still very destructive.

Linda G said twice and over the weekend that there would be an earthquake....she just wasn't sure where but it would be in a region close to her. She lives in Northern CA.

by Anonymousreply 3907/27/2020

R39 My money's on the Cascadia Subduction Zone. I was thinking about it today, and I got a certain feeling that it was very near, late September maybe, but would not be as horrific as predicted. Somewhere around 6 or 6.5- which is still a disaster. Few deaths but widespread damage, and a small Tsunami.

by Anonymousreply 4007/27/2020

^^^Earthquake hitting Washington, Oregon, or California? Will it be felt in multiple west coast states?

by Anonymousreply 4107/27/2020

The PNW earthquake has been seemingly imminent for a couple of years now.

by Anonymousreply 4207/28/2020

R29 agree with this there’s just also the feeling that Harry is or was naive and Meghan is more calculating. Feels like he doesn’t oversee the consequences.

by Anonymousreply 4307/28/2020

With regret I think Trump will win a 2nd term. I am basing this on 2 reasons.

1. The huge number of 'closet conservatives" out there stating how "woke" they are publically . Privately they are worried about losing financhial ground and will vote for security not a progressive society.

2. The continued.media mantra of " All white people are bad (despite evidence to the contrary) and all black people are good (despite evidence to the contrary) " will polarize this country.

No matter who is elected we will be dealing with complete anarchey this time next year.

by Anonymousreply 4407/28/2020

R44 You're right on all counts.

by Anonymousreply 4507/28/2020

Okay Boris, you've earned your 5 rubles an hour. Fuck off now.

by Anonymousreply 4607/28/2020

I apologize in advance but I’m going to do my own reading on the royals as practice feel free to ignore. First off the biggest issue in that family is old cursed objects and family karma from ill gotten power . Sure most rich people have dishonest and disreputable ways of attaining money but they aren’t literally sitting on top of centuries of cursed objects and living in a series of ancient cursed homes . I do think William will be the last king. Their children will turn away from that whole lifestyle and will be seen more as socialites with some notoriety and also much happier for it. Andrew is an idiot but he learned his behavior within the family. Especially Phillip. They see all women as chattel especially commoners. Charles wasn’t any different just slightly smarter and yes he treated Diana that way as well. She may have been ill but she was also gaslit. Camilla can manage him and he’s mellowed . William and Kate are happy in so much as Kate worships him. The problem within the family is being royal isn’t actually enjoyable or meaningful for them outside of the fact that they’ve been doing it so long and holding onto their power and possessions. Having a Queen for a mother has anchored Andrew in a way that Harry didn’t have (and enabled him obviously). She had the combination of power and a mother’s blind protective instinct. Harry is a sea. Meghan isn’t really enough to anchor him however there is a great passion between them. Archie be a very happy and successful child completely unroyal and so separate that he may not even meet his uncle or cousins again though Charles will make a lot of effort and will leave Harry a ridiculous sum of money. William of course is angry and won’t forgive in this lifetime. He has a true King’s temper behind the scenes and people are afraid of him almost as much as they are QE2. The Queen has at least seven years left once she dies many ugly scandals and crimes will be revealed probably what the Oracle was speaking about and more. It will be enough that there will be some sort of financial separation and even less royal ceremony. Charles may be King but he’s so old and feeble and guilty and sad all eyes will continue to be on William. As for Diana I see her somewhere laughing I don’t think she saw her death as tragic as it preserved her legacy and she feels vindicated by the couturiers being publicly shamed again.

by Anonymousreply 4707/28/2020

Why shame Diana's couturiers? True, her 80s fashion was rather tragic, but she looked fantastic in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 4807/28/2020

Enough with the British Royal Family issues already !!! Who cares !!!!

by Anonymousreply 4907/28/2020

My first line was ignore it If uninterested I just wanted to do a reading and I’m way too attached to American politics to read on it. I do think they are of historical significance even if they are basically irrelevant. And a lesson in all that glitters isn’t gold or glamorous or enjoyable . My apologies

by Anonymousreply 5007/28/2020

I predict that trump will lose the election and, wallowing in anger an humiliation, will blame everyone around him for his failure. He will refuse to attend President Joseph Biden's inauguration and will stay home tweeting nasty insults while sitting in his soiled diaper and ratty bathrobe, his hair swirling about his head like a tornado.

by Anonymousreply 5107/28/2020

I have an acquaintance on the Hill (kind of like FCI on the other threads) that is hearing McConnell/Senate Republicans are just Futzing around because they hear Trump will be a complete non-issue in November, non-issue as in nonexistent.

My contact hears that Mitch is having a tough time keeping them in line. That’s all i’ve heard second/third hand. Anyone have a read on what’s going on w/Senate Republicans right now? Also on the possibility Trump is out of the running after September?

Mitch’s mannerisms in the last week or two seem like he is out of sorts.

by Anonymousreply 5207/28/2020

Is Harvey weinstein going to die in jail soon or will he live a long life and get out? Or long life and suffer? Will Hollywood and these industries truly change?

by Anonymousreply 5307/28/2020

I predict Michael Cohn will write a book with bombshell revelations that will rock our world. After several days of bug eyes and dropped jaws, all will be forgotten as we move on to the next diversion.

by Anonymousreply 5407/28/2020

That was a fine reading r47/r50, many thanks for posting. Please do more.

It's been said that William may be the 'last King of England' due to being born on a specific eclipse cycle, one that coincided with the 1st King of England's (William the Conquerer?) accession centuries ago. That's the myth anyway, sorry don't have more details will have to research. Astrologers here can comment.

by Anonymousreply 5507/28/2020

revealing light does usa political reading very often. she did the bbarr thing today yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 5607/28/2020

I wonder what Matt Gaetz’s hole is like. I bet he likes having it played with.

by Anonymousreply 5707/28/2020

Thank you TheVulture for anwering my question about Pete. Much love to you.

by Anonymousreply 5807/28/2020

I've predicted it repeatedly on political threads (because there's a lot of information to back it up,) but Trump is going to win both the electoral college and the popular vote. There will be disputes over the legitimacy of many House results and a Senatorial race, but Trump will win by a large enough margin that no fraud could change the ultimate result.

We are heading into a period of intense political violence which will shock and horrify both sides of the political aisle but which normal people can't do much to prevent. A similar pattern to the Irish Troubles- where regular civilians were targeted by loosely affiliated political factions. Bombings will begin to feature prominently, and assassinations of local political figures.

An attempt will be made to assassinate one of the presidential candidates- not saying who, because I'm just guessing, I don't know anything. I can feel it coming, though.

by Anonymousreply 5907/28/2020

[quote] I have an acquaintance on the Hill (kind of like FCI on the other threads) that is hearing McConnell/Senate Republicans are just Futzing around because they hear Trump will be a complete non-issue in November, non-issue as in nonexistent.

A couple of psychics I follow said they couldn't feel his presence around October......is that the October surprise? That he may say, "the fuck with it, I'm outta here." And Pence will run instead, taking back the Repubs who hate Trump and then pardon Trump? Or maybe Trump has a stroke?

by Anonymousreply 6007/28/2020

R59 - you're full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 6107/28/2020

R59, that is certainly within the realm of possibility but I certainly hope it doesn't come true. It's quite unsettling, though, to know that things could get much, much worse. With record unemployment and an unleashed pandemic, our lives might be much worse next year, even if trump loses.

I can only stomach watching the Barr hearings this morning for a minute or two at a time, but watching those sleazy corrupt repukes lie with such ease is frightening.

by Anonymousreply 6207/28/2020

R47, your reading is much appreciated, I have red on the Royals several times and we come to similar conclusions regarding the Queen and the future of the Crown. The queen is the last great monarch. No one that follows behind her is a skilled politician and this is why the importance of the Crown will start dissipating after she dies. The political changes coming this decade come so fast they are going to be pushed into irrelevance because politically speaking there will be less room for them. The Queen is seen as a true politician, the rest are seen as celebrities. Any way you slice it, none of them fit the definition of a politician, which is what the monarchy would need in order to survive this new phase in the UK. 2020 is their last decade of importance, well the 2010s were but the Queen is still alive, then their transition out of prominence begins. They settle into smaller roles.

You have to understand the energies coming in the 2020s are revolutionary. They are in direct contrast with a caste system. It's more about the well being of the collective than the individual. Is not that people will stop associate them with "royalty," but they will be seen as celebrities and less as part of government. That is their niche in the future. Sort of like the Kennedy's. Only those that go into politics and work for the welfare of the people will gain importance, but as monarchy the Royal family won't survive. Like any commoner, they'll be judged on merit not tittle.

by Anonymousreply 6307/28/2020

There was someone who several months ago (maybe not on this thread but another) predicted that Trump would be GONE in July. Then they (I assume it was the same person) later amended it to July or August. This someone wasn't pulling it out of the air (like some of the ones I'm reading just above). Meanwhile, I have been impatiently waiting.

by Anonymousreply 6407/28/2020

I had no idea people were following the royals in such detail. I see the threads here but don't read them. Interesting, though. Good post R63.

by Anonymousreply 6507/28/2020

there are so many predictions. He's going, he's staying, he's resigning, they will have to carry him out, he's winning, he's losing. I think at this point there is such turbulence in the air over the whole thing that what is coming thru are the reader's fears or hopes. Also things change so fast now which changes all the timelines and the predictions, that a prediction today is no good tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 6607/28/2020

R66 True. Who has enough of a grounding in the present right now to see very far into the future.

by Anonymousreply 6707/28/2020

R61 We'll bide our time, wait and see. I would love to be wrong on this.

by Anonymousreply 6807/28/2020

R68, the vibrations of the millions of people who want Trump gone in this country is very strong. This isn't 2016. All of the lives that have been lost because of this one corrupt, incompetent man-- the Covid deaths, our Kurdish allies-- doesn't mean something? When we invaded Iraq and over 100,000 civilian Iraqi lives were lost, I felt the US would someday pay for those deaths and look at us now.

by Anonymousreply 6907/28/2020

R52, that's how I have seen Mitch's demise. He loses power, power taken from him [bold]by his own people[/bold]. Remember what I said, none of the Dems we have is good enough to have toppled him. The blow comes from his own party/people. Personally, I cannot wait for his demise. The popocorn are ready, warm as can be in the microwave.

[quote]There was someone who several months ago (maybe not on this thread but another) predicted that Trump would be GONE in July. Then they (I assume it was the same person) later amended it to July or August. This someone wasn't pulling it out of the air (like some of the ones I'm reading just above). Meanwhile, I have been impatiently waiting.

Oh god, don't take me there. I have tried to pinpoint his exit and tree times I have failed. The one thing that is consistent is the absence of his energy in the general and I used to say that the furthest I could see him was the primary because it's like his energy deeps after the primary. But this is so late in the game, I just have to assume he goes all the way, even he he becomes a nonentity by the election night.

I'm encourage that what I saw happening during his exit is happening now. We just need a fucking hurricane in Florida/Georgia area and then I'll be convinced he is leaving.

====

I think the Earthquake people are feeling is the one coming to Central California, because that one feels like the shock goes North instead of South. I see one coming and it's like the North Central and Northern parts of the state, along with Oregon are where it feels stronger.

The big one is not going to come in our lifetime though.... that one feels like a century and a half two centuries in the future. None of us will be alive to experience it. Think of Japan a few years ago. That's how the big one feels.

by Anonymousreply 7007/28/2020

R69 I mean, it does feel like we're in purgatory of some kind. Biden isn't going to be president. I just don't see any scenario or have any intuition that he even could be. I don't see him in the Oval Office.

by Anonymousreply 7107/28/2020

R70 It says something that everyone is seeing a significant earthquake.

by Anonymousreply 7207/28/2020

I mean this in the nicest way possible oracle, but have you ever been wrong? I'm not on here everyday since the beginning so wouldn't know. Don't want more hurt from earthquakes etc. That's why I want you to be wrong sometimes lol.

by Anonymousreply 7307/28/2020

r73 do you know a single person that has ever been right about every single thing?

by Anonymousreply 7407/28/2020

I have certainly been wrong. Look no further than my Trump exit timeline. Did he go in Nov 2017, Nov. 2018. Feb 2020 ?? NO, the bitch is still there like a bad case of crabs !!!

by Anonymousreply 7507/28/2020

Those living in California have to accept that Earthquakes are a part of life. San Fransisco/Loma Prieta 89' , Northridge 94', etc... I think we were spared in the 00s and 10s... We are going to have another one in the 20s. You don't have to be a psychic to see that San Fran is kinda of a sitting duck.

The big one though... a few occurrences have to happen in the future before it gives way to a catastrophic Earthquake. The tectonic plates (??) as they are now cannot produce a large scale Earthquake in the West coast in the US. I have always believed that the volcanoes in Hawaii/near Hawaii are the ones that end up causing a massive Earthquake in the West coast. As I said, nothing that will occur in our lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 7607/28/2020

I hope you're right, oracle. I just want this Trump nightmare/Covid virus to end first, can only take so much trauma.

by Anonymousreply 7707/28/2020

Trump is leaving, what should be our concern is the aftermath. What I'm really depressed about is the current negotiations of another bail out. I mean, in my reading from earlier this month it looked bleak. No bueno. Going into the energies today and I still get the energy that he GOP won't budge until they cross a threshold of what they want to loot out of the bailout. Actually, it feels like they already know where they are going to loot the money from. So why the wait?

These are large LARGE sums of money, money that we are going to be paying for decades to come, and all the common citizen is going to get out of it is $1200 (assuming it's another $1200). I mean, I understand why people need it to pass, but the reality is we are just passing a relief package for Republicans. They are taking most of it.

by Anonymousreply 7807/28/2020

We need some heads on pikes. Thus corporate welfare needs to end. The thieves need to pay dearly or they will continue their robbery.

A few heads on pikes will put an end to their bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 7907/28/2020

I predict I will engage in coitus this evening with a strange man who stands up to urinate and identifies with his birth gender

by Anonymousreply 8007/28/2020

R76 Well, I better stop sleeping naked then.

by Anonymousreply 8107/28/2020

I tried to read Trump and got an image of him making a golf stroke. So maybe he literally strokes out.

Also WH fence is Telegraphing they are in hiding - in a defensive position and hunkering down.

I think the WH wall should be transformed into artistic murals and auctioned off piece by piece

by Anonymousreply 8207/29/2020

[quote] So maybe he literally strokes out.

l mean what a convenient way to exit the WH. lol

Because one thing is for sure, this man has a meltdown coming and it's one for the ages: hair pulling, base throwing, pushing and shoving... a stroke can't be ruled out. <3

Can you imagine if he were to take a medical leave and we never see him again? He could go to one of his golf retreats and stay there for the "duration" of his presidency.

by Anonymousreply 8307/29/2020

No I want him to suffer and pay for everything he's done and his family. Look I'm british but I care, even when trump is eventually gone, he'll have left destruction upon destruction. They'll still be republicans left to take his place and his supporters will still exist. These racist, homophobic deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 8407/29/2020

[quote] this man has a meltdown coming and it's one for the ages: hair pulling, base throwing, pushing and shoving... a stroke can't be ruled out. <3

If Biden surges in double digits in Texas.... yes

by Anonymousreply 8507/29/2020

My psychic warned everyone yesterday on Facebook that Uranus is something in Taurus and that this has not happened since the depression. Look at this morning.

by Anonymousreply 8607/30/2020

It'll be two years without my mum tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 8707/30/2020

r87 you aren't without her. She is around you especially when you need her.

by Anonymousreply 8807/30/2020

It usually takes about a year for recession to catch up, like recession likely started in late 2007 but the brunt of the recession wasn't fully felt until early 2009. Corona is accelerating things though...

In my early readings about the recession, I was always told that it would look like the world was collapsing but the severity of this recession does not match the one from 2008. I feel it's even shorter because by 2024 it's a different world. 2025 is a prosperous year.

People still have the 2008 crash fresh on their minds. They'll be resourceful. The Dems will not be flat footed this time around, and l do expect financial aid to the people. The government will take better care of the citizens this time around.

This is not to say we won't be paying for what Republicans looted, we will be paying for decades to come. But we will have the economical means and infrastructure to do so in ways that do not become burdensome to the public. .

by Anonymousreply 8907/30/2020

FWIW, staring at Trump's face on the CNN site the morning after the 2016 election, I had a strong feeling that he's going to die of natural causes whilst in office.

by Anonymousreply 9007/30/2020

Some people speculating that he already had a stroke.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9107/30/2020

he looked horrible today.

revealing light did an august reading today.

sounds like the shit hits the fan.

by Anonymousreply 9207/31/2020

Thank you R88

by Anonymousreply 9307/31/2020

In Hollywood and India right now there's a big mystery in whether actor sushant singh rajput killed himself or was murdered. Now there is genuine reasons to believe it was murdered. There have been police investigations. Proof now his ex girlfriend was stealing his money, drugging him, basically took over his life. Bollywood has been in with the Mumbai underworld for years. Its been proved. Bollywood is so corrupt I wouldn't know where to start and it's ruled by nepotism. Everyone famous you can think off including priyanka chopra, in bollywood is due to a famous relative, famous family or through bollywood godfathers. You can't make it there if you're not an insider.

There's a lot of investigation right now and those close to him are even saying a suicide doesn't add up. Unfortunately there are pictures of the scene and there's so much that doesn't make sense.

Does anyone get anything? Was it a murder?

by Anonymousreply 9407/31/2020

R87 I’m sorry for your loss, love.

Re: Trump: I think Trump’s critics want it too bad. In my life I’ve often found that things you want too bad are always the most elusive. I think some of you have staked a lot of your identity and outlook into hating Trump that you’re missing a lot of broader truths.

by Anonymousreply 9507/31/2020

he may lead to:

cashless society universal income and healthcare exposure of pedo rings erosion of the 1 percent workers' rights among other things

he was meant to be.

by Anonymousreply 9607/31/2020

R92, where can one read revealing light's predictions?

by Anonymousreply 9707/31/2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9807/31/2020

Thank you, R98. I see the video is 30 minutes long, is there a synopsis available? (not able to watch right now)

by Anonymousreply 9907/31/2020

I love MaryAnn from Reveling Light. She is very genuine, kind and calm

by Anonymousreply 10007/31/2020

Well, well, it seems like my Epstein/Royal Family reading is finally coming true. Of course the Royal family tried to lobby in the Epstein case, as if we could expect anything else. The whole crown is trash. From the bottom all the way to the top. Trash !

Do you guys think Andrew, by himself, was lobbying the US government? Like Who the fuck is him outside of his mother's bedroom? A nobody. This little bastard had the back up of the Crown. Don't tell me the Queen didn't know her son was a notorious perv. Like please.

I wish timelines would be easier to do, like if I could just say "this day it happens" I would.

by Anonymousreply 10107/31/2020

Thanks to whoever suggested MaryAnn. Apparently she has her own Oracle deck. Anyone knows where you buy them? I wish someone like Linda would have their own deck.

I'm conflicted whether to watch her August reading because I'm doing my election readings next but I'm afraid of getting influenced if I start watching Psychics before throwing cards. Does she go into the Senate races or election results?

by Anonymousreply 10207/31/2020

no, more trump trouble and courts mainly.

cards are linked on her page there, i think.

by Anonymousreply 10307/31/2020

death, change...could be a wild august. she's always said trump was over.

by Anonymousreply 10407/31/2020

Thanks, I am going to try to buy them to support her. As someone who is trying to make their own oracle/tarot deck, it is the hardest project to do. Two years in and I'm like only one third done. I commend her.

by Anonymousreply 10507/31/2020

FUCK YOU ORACLE!

I damn you to HELL!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10607/31/2020

r102 did you find the cards? If not it is because I didn't think they were out yet. I thought she said Aug/Sept

by Anonymousreply 10707/31/2020

Does Brandon Flynn have a chance with Henry Cavill? Will their paths even cross?

by Anonymousreply 10808/02/2020

A couple weeks ago, Maryann made a post in the "Community" section of her channel with a link to the Ebay Australia listing for her oracle deck. They're $55 plus $15, Aussie currency. I haven't looked at it since; they may be sold out, or the post may be gone. I'm not very tech savvy, or I'd post the link. I hope that helps a bit!😊

by Anonymousreply 10908/02/2020

1 of 2

I usually do my election projections 2/3 months before an election. The 2018 readings were pretty good, let's see if we can replicate the same success rate.

Arizona: Democrat

Kansas: Democrat

North Carolina: Democrat . Is the entire legislature of North Carolina Republican? because to me this is the Next big state to turn Blue. It follows Virginia so it may take until 2022 to fully capture both chambers. But this is the next Colorado, NM, and Nevada where the state will turn all blue.

Florida: Democrat. The cards are actually telling me it’s a toss-up leaning Republican, but I feel like there is enough “female” voters that will carry the Dems through. I feel the Puerto Rican vote is going to deliver. There will be gains in the legislature too, it may take until 2022 to really scalp one wing of the state government, but this is Florida planting the seeds for 2022 and 2024. I went to my 2018 readings and I said that De Santis will get hit and kicked out for election fraud. Either way, he's not repeating as Governor. This will set up a Democratic governor in 2022. Also, Corona killed enough old Republicans that Democrats are seeing gains out of Covid-19.

Tennessee: Democrat. I have said this for two years now, one of Kentucky, West Virginia, or Tennessee is going to be an upset. And this upset feels history for the future, by all means McConnell (KY) going down to a Democrat would fit the description of a historic win for the future of the country. Mitch being the most corrupt Politician we have had in the modern era, but for some reason I feel Tennessee is about to vote blue. Even the cards agree (3 of Cups + The Star = a celebration + of a dream come true) If you have Kentucky and Tennessee becoming swing states. It really changes the psychology of politics. I would even keep an eye in South Carolina.

Michigan: Democrat

Pennsylvania: Democrat

There are three states that are battles within a larger battle. One is Texas which Russia knows is vital for Republicans to survive, Georgia, and Montana.It seems so random that Montana is such an important spot for interference. I've always said that Russia's entrance into the Americas is Canada. There are major spy rings in Canada, and it almost feels like they enter through Montana. Is there major Russian Mafia activity in Montana?

Montana: Republican [My intuition says Montana will vote Democrat but the cards say the Dems are not seeing that Russia is carrying the Republicans into victory. The Dem party in Montana is not calling out Russian interference even though they can see a GIANT red flag pointing at the Republican party. In an earlier reading I saw Bullock winning the Senate race so I will tentatively put Montana in the Republican column. Let me just say this, the collective of Montana (the people) feel like they will vote Democrat. Like Georgia, this is a battle for the soul of Montana. The Dems need to win the Governorship of the state.

Texas: Republican. This is probably the most upsetting of the loses we are going to carry in 2020. One, because of right now the Dems are winning this state. However, it almost feels like the Dems will let go of the state in the end. It feels like the Dems will be satisfied with making Republicans pour all their resources into one state at the expense of other swing states. I do think the Republican party will suffer major loses none the less by losing the lower chamber, city majors, and 3-4 House seats.

Georgia: Republican. My god, the call is coming from inside the House. There is so much corruption in this state that I don’t think Russia feels they need to help. Their governor will end up in jail. I’m no longer as confident that he will retire early, he might be able to squeeze his 4 years. I remember seeing Ossof going to the Senate, and just like Texas and Montana, the collective feels like they have the numbers to elect a Dem Senator and vote blue in the general. Unfortunately, the outcome is dependent on outsiders too. It’s a battle for the soul of Georgia.

by Anonymousreply 11008/02/2020

I couldn't find her cards or a link, so maybe they are sold out or not out yet ?? I'll keep an eye.

At 65+15 in Aussie dollars is around $57=58ish US dollars. I a little on the pricey side. I'm sure is worth it though...

[quote]Does Brandon Flynn have a chance with Henry Cavill? Will their paths even cross?

I say no, but what sprout this question? I mean, all those British boys have issues babe, and Bri (like Froy) is on the emotional Fragile side. Henry (like Madden/Luke/Julian Morris/Fin Jones) are all a bit damaged to be honest. Should I throw some cards for more neutrality?

One thing is for sure, as spirit showed before, Brandon will have a son and will raise that kid with his partner, this man is wearing a suit and is holding a suitcase (very business like), clearly older, tall, broad shoulders, I want to say he is not blond (not necessarily not white, more like light brown/dark hair).

*If by chance this is another actor, he would be an actor that is more business like, perhaps very formal in the way he dresses. Not flashy. A man that approaches his career in a business-like manner, an established actor or considered a serious actor.

I do think Flynn will meet Madden again, probably to patch things up. That karmic lesson is not over.

---

I'll finish my election readings tomorrow.

___

@ Froy Fan, I will get to that Froy reading. I finally got some days off. So I'll be working on them tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 11108/02/2020

Oracle thank you for your election reading, hoping all your predictions come true.

by Anonymousreply 11208/03/2020

NC legislature is rethug controlled. Dem. governor.

by Anonymousreply 11308/03/2020

r114 and (unpopular) Dem. Lt. Governor!

by Anonymousreply 11408/03/2020

make that r113, and unpopular REP Lt. Governor.

by Anonymousreply 11508/03/2020

So will it be Warren or Harris?

by Anonymousreply 11608/03/2020

Pressley

by Anonymousreply 11708/03/2020

Thank you, Oracle. I lived in Texas for 30 years and they always talked about going blue, but never delivered. I stopped getting my hopes up a long time ago, but it does sound promising for the down ballot votes there.

by Anonymousreply 11808/03/2020

Will i get the job I have an interview for on the 18th? Heck, will I ever be able to keep the job if I get it or any job. (generalised anxiety disorder here)

by Anonymousreply 11908/03/2020

Oracle, do you see anything about the HEROES Act, the federally funded unemployment supplement?

by Anonymousreply 12008/03/2020

Thank you, Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 12108/03/2020

Oracle any predictions for the EU?

by Anonymousreply 12208/03/2020

Revealing Light was right about tRump and his taxes again.

by Anonymousreply 12308/04/2020

Senate Races: The GOP is throwing everything at the Senate races, I would say more so than the actual presidential race that they are letting go. They know that if the Senate goes a lot of them will be going to jail. They are fighting for their lives, literally.

Arizona: Mark Kelly. (D)

In an earlier reading I had seen meddling in Arizona, and I remember saying that the GOP was neglecting Texas and Florida because they panic at the thought of losing another state in the Southwest. They have manipulated the rolls somehow but it’s not enough to offset [I feel] the Democratic turnout in Arizona. Kelly feels like he squeaks it out.

North Carolina: Toss-up leaning to Thom Tillis (R)

Damn it! I don’t understand. I see clearly that Cal has the votes to win, but the cards show me there is suppression of votes. It’s not the Thom Tillis [R] gets good cards, it’s that he gets the better cards of the two. [bold]GO out and VOTE North Carolina[/bold]. VOTE because your life depends on it !

Montana: Steve Bullock (D)

It might seem close at first, but Bullock (D) picks this one up.

Colorado: John Hickenlooper (D)

Maine: Sara Gideon (D)

This is competitive, like it may be called late, but it’s going to be called for Sara Gideon (D). She gets the World (completion/having all) card and Susan gets the Ace of Cups with 8 of Cups (Walking away) as a clarifier.

Kentucky: Toss-up Leaning Amy McGrath (D)

I mean the fix is in for Mitch, but he gets major a hit in the form of an exposure that does him in before the elections [I tentatively wonder if this is Trump's collapse/take down] Enough votes bleed from Mitch that it aids Amy win the seat.

Kansas: Laura Kelly (D)

The momentum is right with her. Women are going to carry her into a win.

And that’s your five pick ups you need to gain the Senate.

Democratic pick-ups : Arizona, Kansas, Maine, Colorado, and Montana.

Toss-ups with a chance for Dems: Michigan and Kentucky.

The rest are Toss-ups not clear to me at this time in the election cycle: N.C, Georgia, S.C, Texas, Iowa...etc.

I think 6 could be the ceiling. When I do not consult the cards I can see it as high as 8 pick-ups, though I understand that it's unrealistically high so I'll settle for the possibility of 5-6 pick ups.

-----

Governorship of Montana: Mike Cooney (D)

It's a battle but the Dems comes through. I don't know what it is with this particular brand of Republican party in Montana, but these are legit criminals. Dark sinister energy. I don't know if it's only Greg Gianforte or the GOP leadership of Montana as a whole, but there are murderers among these people. Not one, a few of them. I don't know if Russian has infiltrated the Montana GOP, but I am getting serial killings among the GOP camp.It's really scary. Vote. Vote Vote. Drive the while neighborhood to vote if you have to, do the impossible!

It's all about free will, even if the projection seems less than rosy. [bold]You can turn it around[/bold]. The collective can turn any outcome around. So do it! Don't be discourage! Go out and vote.

by Anonymousreply 12408/05/2020

That was 2 of 2 for the 2020 elections.

by Anonymousreply 12508/05/2020

You give me hope thank you Oracle.

by Anonymousreply 12608/05/2020

Oracle can you read on the 2020 Census Trump wants to cut it short by a month which would undercount minorities and immigrants making the count incomplete which would skew the distribution of power and assets next year in favor of the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 12708/05/2020

Anything on the monaco Royals?

by Anonymousreply 12808/05/2020

Thank you so much Oracle

by Anonymousreply 12908/05/2020

Oracle, Tillis has a new scathing ad about his opponent and it is running ALL THE TIME! Hence, the tip of the scale.

by Anonymousreply 13008/05/2020

Thanks, Oracle.

I'd like to second oracle's "vote, vote, vote!" Also, if you are able, please consider working the polls. Many of the people who normally do it are staying away because of the virus. So many poll workers are needed. Please consider volunteering either set up the night before or working on election day.

We don't want polling stations to close because people won't vote if they have to travel too far. I've volunteered in my county to work the polls. Probably won't get any sleep since I work nights and the polls open at 630am but I can deal.

This is the most important election in our lives so we need to do what we can to get out the vote. Drive a neighbor, watch someone's kid, work the polls, volunteer to help a campaign office get people to the polls. We needs all hands on deck.

Vote early if your state has that. Vote by mail if that's an option. If you vote by mail, do it as early as possible because the post office is going to hold ballots back.

Remind people of their early voting or vote by mail options. This is on us. We need every voice, every person to turn out and send these criminals packing.

We can do it.

by Anonymousreply 13108/06/2020

Oracle/novice in the future do you see someone even worse than trump in the office. Now I know the real evil is the republican party and mitch mcconnell and the enablers but will another like trump be the face of it all ever again? Just evil, nasty, stupid etc etc. Causing destruction everywhere?

And any idea when travel abroad will be normal and safe again? Covid has taken a roll on mental health and the thought of not seeing my relatives for a long long time gets me panicky.

by Anonymousreply 13208/06/2020

Yes, I'd also like to know if it's ever going to get worse than Trump. To me, he seems like the worst we could possibly ever have.

by Anonymousreply 13308/06/2020

this maybe the collapse of things as we know it. what that exactly means idk.

by Anonymousreply 13408/06/2020

Hey NAOP, is there another way to speak to you? So as not to go off on a tangent on this thread? You got me so spot on, it was like watching a tape of my life. How did you know?! You have some real talent!

Will i get the job I have an interview for next week? I desperately need a stable income. Due to anxiety I left jobs and want to work on myself, like you said. And sustain and career.

by Anonymousreply 135Last Sunday at 11:10 AM

The Bible predicts an Antichrist who will “die” and miraculously come back to life. I think Trump will have an extreme cardiac or cerebral medical event in his 2nd term and will be pronounced deceased & then revived. His base will say he’s superhuman, while ignoring the Bible and blindly following this Satanic force. With COVID-19 we are moving towards a cashless society and towards “The Mark of the Beast”/“The Chip”. Once fiat currencies collapse we will adopt one of the cryptocurrencies and you will have to have an imbedded microchip to transact. There will be vicious penalties for bartering or using other forms of payment. We will all basically be slaves of the Uber Elite.

by Anonymousreply 136Last Sunday at 11:42 AM

R136 why would fiat currencies collapse? The wealthy also rely on them and it’s unlikely they’d want the USD to fail as they’d lose most of their wealth with it.

by Anonymousreply 137Last Sunday at 12:12 PM

R137 the wealthy have diversified wealth. Stocks, Real Estate, Art, etc. yes they have cash but most wealthy don’t let it sit, because if it sits it’s not working for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138Last Sunday at 12:20 PM

Whew, blast from the past! I haven't heard a good Antichrist President rant in a decade at least. So retro.

by Anonymousreply 139Last Sunday at 12:30 PM

you didn’t hear them about Obama, r139?

by Anonymousreply 140Last Sunday at 12:49 PM

Obama left office 4 years ago. IIRC the antichrist business fizzled out after a couple of years. Any bible codes we could work in? Those were a hoot.

by Anonymousreply 141Last Sunday at 1:32 PM

I’ve quizzed Christians on this and they say Trump can’t be the AC because everyone will love the AC but in my mind maybe the AC fools all the Christians. Also some say the AC will be homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Sunday at 1:40 PM

you need a new hobby. r142.

by Anonymousreply 143Last Sunday at 1:45 PM

R143 I’m sure your life is very fulfilling🙄

by Anonymousreply 144Last Sunday at 1:49 PM

Chump is the epitome of evil and he *must* be defeated. I sense we are in deep shit in November. His supporters are openly discussing violence if he loses. I don't have much to spare, but I have made donations to Biden's campaign. If you can spare any money, please do...

by Anonymousreply 145Last Sunday at 1:55 PM

We're heading for total chaos. We currently have several different election procedures in place in various parts of the country, none of which have any accountability beyond politically-appointed election clerks.

We also don't have the infrastructure in place to support mail-in voting OR in person voting right now. Not enough volunteers, not enough funding, hackable voting machines, and massively inefficient postal service who've already failed their first test at delivering election ballots.

We're in for a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Sunday at 2:04 PM

[quote] massively inefficient postal service who've already failed their first test at delivering election ballots.

you mean the government agency headed by an inexperienced trump appointee who holds $75M in assets of said agency’s competition? you call that a “test?”

by Anonymousreply 147Last Sunday at 2:49 PM

Take it up here, R147

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148Last Sunday at 2:53 PM

don’t tell me what to do.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Sunday at 2:56 PM

fuck a freeper! ff!

by Anonymousreply 150Last Sunday at 2:58 PM

I predict R147 will show up on that thread anyway. What can I say? I'm gifted.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Sunday at 2:58 PM

there hasn’t been a solid prediction since part 2 anyway, so who gives a shit?

by Anonymousreply 152Last Sunday at 3:08 PM

Andrew,Crown, RGB:June-August, Kennedy 3rd, Arpaio, the Democratic primary outcome, Juan Carlos, mutation, Froyito...those are pretty solid readings.

Outcomes that are still playing out: Trump ousted/Walking away on his own terms, VP, Portugal, Brexitless, September Coronavirus breakthrough, North Korea fatso dying before our November elections, Venezuela leader, Nunes, Senate win, Beto falling in love with me...etc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153Last Sunday at 3:40 PM

you are too worried about proving yourself on dl, of all places.

by Anonymousreply 154Last Sunday at 3:44 PM

Why not, r154? We all pretty much respect Oracle and value his predictions/insights very much. I’m glad to show him the respect he deserves. And he should be proud of his track record, which is pretty damn good. What are you doing on DL and posting if you feel your opinion is worthless?

by Anonymousreply 155Last Sunday at 3:47 PM

ego and spirit do not mix well, and he should know.

by Anonymousreply 156Last Sunday at 3:49 PM

I totally disagree, r156. The most accurate reader I know is incredibly confident about her predictions... you might say she has quite an ego. And she’s phenomenally accurate. So stop making judgments based on your own prejudices.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Sunday at 3:52 PM

You don't need to prove yourself to me R154. Your worth is not based on what we think about you.

DL is awesome. I will keep providing my readings until I decide not to. I will acknowledge my success because I can.

by Anonymousreply 158Last Sunday at 3:53 PM

lol...bless your heart!

by Anonymousreply 159Last Sunday at 3:54 PM

Ego is part of the self, envy and spirit don't mix. When you project into others what [you feel] you lack spiritually, as it is your case, that's when you can lose the connection to spirit.

by Anonymousreply 160Last Sunday at 3:59 PM

ok...

by Anonymousreply 161Last Sunday at 4:00 PM

Since the subject was brought in, by this other person, I think this is a good opportunity to talk about Spirit and the ways we can communicate or lose access to spirit.

Earlier in the thread people were talking about raising their vibration as a better way to connect with spirit/ the universe. This is something that you constantly try to achieve, even the masters have to work at it...constantly. It's not a given that once you achieve it, you'll remain there. We are human, therefore we experience anxieties, hate, pain, grief, anger, etc... all those things that are normal to experience but get in the way. It is actually easier to elevate your energy because it actually takes very little effort to feel good. Visiting family you love, doing a hobby you love, watching a film that makes you laugh, smelling the flowers in your garden, etc... all those things set you up to raise your vibration. They open you up to spirit.

The problem is when you're stuck in lower energy, being miserable, and you refuse to aim higher. You become complacent feeling miserable , and pretty soon that cuts the ease of access to spirit. Spirit still remain there, it is you who sinks lower and lower, making it harder to talk to the spiritual realm. It is easier to talk to a person one feet apart, than 200 feet apart.

It is nice to meditate, we all have our own different rituals, but achieving higher energy is quite easy. It can be done in seconds and you must want to achieve it. We all have our moment, you have seen mine over the years* cough* in other threads* cough* but the trick is not to forget that you have a higher purpose and being stuck in lower vibration energy is not going to achieve any of your goals in life.

by Anonymousreply 162Last Sunday at 4:27 PM

So glad i saw this oracle. Woke up today just feeling irritated, hateful, mean, petty and angry. I tend to fall into these easy emotions but don't want to even though in the moment it feels good. Because it seems like being positive and light is too much work. And this isn't just my life, going on instagram and celeb nonsense I take seriously.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Monday at 6:48 AM

I love that oracle R162. Thank you so very much.

by Anonymousreply 164Last Monday at 4:14 PM

So, Harris is the chosen running mate. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 165Last Tuesday at 12:45 PM

Love her r165

I’ve told this story before, but when Tim Kaine debated Pence, my heart sunk. I felt at that time, Hillary had a very good chance to lose

Don’t feel that way with Harris. Biden has proven to be a savvy old coot

by Anonymousreply 166Last Tuesday at 12:58 PM

Susan Rice will be Secretary of State and Adam Schiff will be Attorney General. Biden will win regardless of Trump's dirty deeds to skew the election.

by Anonymousreply 167Last Tuesday at 1:00 PM

I would like to ask that those that are making predictions to please sign your posts like Oracle and some of the others do so we know they are predictions and not just guesses like so many seem to do on this thread. Sometimes you can't tell if people are joking, trolling or guessing. thanks.

by Anonymousreply 168Last Tuesday at 1:13 PM

Not a US prediction but regarding Lebanon.

Putin is going to take advantage of the power vacuum and food shortages in that country and start sending in aid. I'm getting from Syria but that doesn't make logical sense.

At any rate, Putin is rubbing his fiendish hands together since he sees this explosion disaster and the resulting power vacuum as a gift from whomever that fiend prays to.

No, he had nothing to do with it. It was straight up negligence and nobody realized how much of it was there. But he will mobilize and get his grasping paws into Lebanon as well.

He's going to do it by sending food, medicine and green men to help to look like a "good guy" and win some of the populace over to him.

by Anonymousreply 169Last Tuesday at 4:07 PM

does Putin think he is going to take over the word?

by Anonymousreply 170Last Tuesday at 4:24 PM

He would if he could, r170, but mostly he wants money and his puppets installed. He's not overt. He likes to remain behind the scenes manipulating things from afar.

This gives him "plausible deniability" but also sets his puppets up for the inevitable blowback while keeping him far away from any potential consequences.

He's a parasite, basically. He will worm his way into a weakened host, lay his eggs, then feed until the host can no longer support him. He will slither away leaving his hatchlings behind to either continue feeding until the host completely collapses or be expelled from the host. But he always takes the first feeding. He can smell weakness a mile away.

He wants to weaken NATO (as everyone with a brain knows) but he also wants to control middle east oil fields. He who controls the oil and gas fields controls the world, basically. You can hold entire countries hostage shutting off the natural gas supply in the dead of winter.

What he gets out of Lebanon is another foothold in the region, more pressure on Israel (not sure what his purpose is there - seems to be several but it's like muddied and hard to pin down), puts pressure on the Iraqi "government", consolidates his control over the region and squeezes France.

He hates Merkel. Thinks Macron is weak.

This is odd but I'm going to throw it out there - he seems to have some personal thing against the Saudis. Not a vendetta, exactly. It's like he thinks they are too big for their britches and wants to knock them down a peg.

Man, I do not like trying to read on him. He makes my skin crawl and he's very closed off.

by Anonymousreply 171Last Tuesday at 6:55 PM

When Trump loses this election, Putin will hang him out to dry. He knows way too much and Putin understands he cannot control his impulses. Out of the White House, he is no longer useful, only worthless, unstable and possibly dangerous, just another bad loan with now no return. If Trump wasn't so visible, he'd be poisoned. Like so many others. Instead he'll be shamed into obsolescence or actually locked up from the info that Putin releases, without a trace of his fingertips, of course. Trump will be betrayed by his handler. They always are. This is not an official prediction of any kind. Just what I would not be surprised by. Oracle? Any thoughts? Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 172Last Tuesday at 9:11 PM

Putin will find ways to get rid of Trump, maybe give him something that will raise his blood pressure and cause a stroke. There doesn't need to be poison since Trump is unhealthy anyway.

A couple of psychics said they had visions of Putin being chased by crowds of people...

by Anonymousreply 173Last Tuesday at 10:42 PM

When will Putin fall?

by Anonymousreply 174Yesterday at 2:31 AM

Are any of these evil leaders reincarnations from evil men last?

by Anonymousreply 175a day ago

I was the one predicting Pressley as the VP nominee. I was wrong, obviously. Oh, the coup if I had been right.

by Anonymousreply 17620 hours ago

A little off topic, but the first spiritual thread was paywalled, so for people interested in general spirituality, a link to the new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17720 hours ago

R177 paywalled? WTH.... sorry just shocked.Thanks for sharing

by Anonymousreply 17818 hours ago

I didn't think any thread here got paywalled. Does that only happen when 1 or 2 people keep posting endlessly in a thread?

by Anonymousreply 17917 hours ago

It happens on the royalty threads all the time and Froy and Madden etc. Hard to guess

by Anonymousreply 18017 hours ago

It happens on the royalty threads all the time and Froy and Madden etc. Hard to guess

by Anonymousreply 18117 hours ago

traffic. i think.

by Anonymousreply 18217 hours ago

R174 - he's already becoming more weak at home hence his increased efforts to extend his reach.

Our DLAstro can correct me but I believe the final Pluto conjunct Saturn in Capricorn is in January 2021.

Pluto - death, destruction but also subconscious and rising from the ashes. Saturn - structures, support structures - both physical and societal. Discipline, hard work, ambition. Karma, time.

Both meeting up in the sign of Capricorn - government, support structures. Saturn rules Capricorn. It's the Devil card in the Tarot deck. Material things, possession (being possessive), greed. The human blob Pompeo is a Capricorn so you get the idea.

Putin has about a year or two left on his lease. I said six months before but that must've been the start and not the end. Sadly, stuff gradually changes instead of "bam! Scumbags gone, mess cleaned up and let's party!"

All of these protests in the countries (Ukraine, Belarus, Georgia?) He's trying to keep feeding on are going to spread. They will coalesce probably next year. Like the BLM movement, it won't be centralized so it will be difficult to arrest, kill or kidnap the leaders. Another group will step up.

The former Soviet states are just now starting to understand their true power. They are learning they need to stand together, despite their differences, to defeat Putin and his hatchlings and determine their own fate. They are learning they CAN work together.

It seems to me that they have or will have some sort of loose confederation that isn't NATO. I can tell you what I'm hearing because it doesn't make sense - there are no leaders now but there are groups. Groups will start informally talking to other groups in the former Soviet states, Ukraine especially. They will share information, tactics, supplies and wage guerilla war on line and in the streets but not with guns. With social media and supplies? (IDK what that's about)

They are learning. They are sharing information and resources as they are able. They are frightened but determined because they're just over watching their families starve while others feed like parasites. It's the young. Some of the older ones who have been quietly watching and waiting for the right time will step up as well. It's time.

Watch them. IDK if anyone is in a position to help or has family in those areas but there's a supply issue. This sounds crazy but that's what I'm hearing. Supplies, supplies, supplies - food, medicines, penicillin? Food and medicine. Bandages, antibacterial wound stuff (the word is escaping me).

They are being born. We've discussed this before earlier in this thread or part 3.

They are being born. We are being reborn. The people here now, you and me, we are the midwives. We aren't the mother or the baby or even the father. We may not live to watch the baby grow but she needs us right now.

We are the ones who need to make sure this baby is born safely and to cut the caul over her face, clean her airways, clean the blood and mucus and shit from her, wrap her up in a blanket of the softest feathers and give her to her mother.

Of course she has a caul!

by Anonymousreply 18316 hours ago

r183 I had read awhile ago a prediction that 2022 will see the end of Putin. His heart will give out, if I recall correctly.

by Anonymousreply 18412 hours ago

I remember reading somewhere that the middle of the year would be a more optimistic time (May - Sep) and it would go back to being heavy after that. True or false?

by Anonymousreply 18511 hours ago

I remember reading somewhere that the middle of the year would be a more optimistic time (May - Sep) and it would go back to being heavy after that. True or false?

by Anonymousreply 18611 hours ago

A few soothsayers say there could be a covid-20 and covid-22 happening.

by Anonymousreply 18711 hours ago

When is the Froy reading going to be posted? Oracle is too busy celebrating Kamala and picking fights with half the board to care about Froycito? He never was the same after Covid. 😩

by Anonymousreply 1888 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!