Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Spiritual Thread Pt. 2

The original thread was paywalled. Feel free to share tips, info, experiences of a spiritual nature for spirituality enthusiasts.

Old thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105August 29, 2020 12:16 PM

If a member would post a link to this thread in the first spiritual thread, I’d appreciate it. Most are unable to post anything there.

by Anonymousreply 1August 10, 2020 2:15 PM

Thanks for this, OP. I was bummed when I saw the other thread became subscriber-only.

by Anonymousreply 2August 11, 2020 8:04 PM

Sure, now we just need people to find this thread. Long time meditator here. Have experienced some intuitive experiences in life, but few enough to count on my hands and they only applied to my life directly. Had a powerful awakening during a silent retreat but the effect has faded over time, because as one would expect, retreats are retreats from daily life as well, making it easier to get to a spiritual place when taken out of one’s normal routine. Meditating on my own in my house hasn’t had the same effect, so I’m looking for new ways to connect in or get to a clearer space.

by Anonymousreply 3August 12, 2020 5:32 PM

I've been doing some reading on spirit guides and would be interested to find out more from any of the DLers with experience in that area.

Hoping some of the folks from the original thread find their way here.

by Anonymousreply 4August 12, 2020 6:26 PM

Just ask when you start seeing those images in meditation. It takes work. Do the work!

The left hand side stuff. You have to be open to receive. Left is receiving and right is giving. You are blocked. Say. "I receive!"

by Anonymousreply 5August 12, 2020 6:29 PM

Front brain! When you are spazzing! In meditation. The world is tough to the king and the pauper. To paraphrase Buddha.

by Anonymousreply 6August 12, 2020 6:31 PM

Former paywalled thread

Every approach welcome. Questions, readings......you name it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 12, 2020 7:51 PM

I'm presumptuous. Skatki. Talk to her.

by Anonymousreply 8August 12, 2020 7:53 PM

Bumping because of paywall

by Anonymousreply 9August 12, 2020 7:54 PM

Dear fellow DLers, wanting to get to know your main guide seems to be a reoccurring issue and it isn’t a coincidence I think. I could help you meet that guide even if you don’t see him or her in your mind during the journey or meditation. But the connection can be consciously made. I’m willing to show you a way to find both the main guide and your power animal(your personal strength). No it’s not a financial thing, just here to help. It’s not my job but it is a calling, I have a very earthly different job. So no strings in any way. Just trying to think of a way to do this. We all appreciate anonymity for sure so zoom or the likes wouldn’t be a place where we’d feel safe I suppose. I’m willing to do an online meditation and journey to help those interested find both their main guide and their power animal. Sound would be enough, no need for a cam. I want to be able to answer questions. Either by sound or like an online chat. Because there will be questions. Does anyone know of a suitable app? It’ll take like an hour or two. I know it sounds long but when you’re connected to the silence time just flows.

by Anonymousreply 10August 12, 2020 8:08 PM

Phew so happy there's a part 2! I missed it!

by Anonymousreply 11August 12, 2020 10:08 PM

Feeling a bit adrift spiritually these days. I don’t have bad dreams anymore, they’re just blah. I can’t figure out how to meditate - when I try I “see” things like patterns or space (?)...is that coming from the mind regurgitating space movies and documentaries?

by Anonymousreply 12August 13, 2020 3:02 AM

You are connected. Where do you think these people writing...imagining...these movies get their ideas?

Good work. Carry on...

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2020 3:06 AM

R12 everything is energy, it’s a vibration. In your dreams of space you saw a creational level. The shapes and forms are energies/vibrations which are the base of creation.

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2020 5:26 AM

I hate myself this week. I've done none of the spiritual work. I haven't gotten my crystals, did my aum meditating, listening to healing music, made my offerings to maa kali. I keep putting it off saying Ill start on Monday, clean my room, get rid of the alcohol and then be clean so to speak and do it. But then I feel selfish because if i start and do it all on Monday when my job interview is on Tuesday......I've been letting worries take over and doing these things are what would help but I haven't. I'm my own worst enemy.

Hope spirit, and guides don't get upset with me. I really do want to take my awakening seriously and I need them.

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2020 1:54 PM

I'm interested R10. I will keep checking back to see what you come up with. I'm not very computer savvy, so I don't have any suggestions. But I'm very open to this.

by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2020 2:06 PM

Interested as well, r10

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2020 5:17 PM

From what I've read, R15, your spirit guides want the best for you -- I doubt very much they would be angry with you. I'm no shaman or mystic, but I'd guess they would likely want you to treat yourself with kindness and love.

by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2020 6:19 PM

R16 R17 I’ll look into it.

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2020 8:37 PM

R16 R17 I’ll look into it.

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2020 8:37 PM

Lol sorry guys meant to sign shamanic practitioner/R10

by Anonymousreply 21August 13, 2020 8:38 PM

Lol sorry guys meant to sign shamanic practitioner/R10

by Anonymousreply 22August 13, 2020 8:38 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2020 2:22 AM

Very nice of you, r13 and r14.

by Anonymousreply 24August 15, 2020 2:13 AM

I administered self-reiki two nights in a row before bed and then had bad dreams both nights. So much for the intention of healing dreams. This has been a pattern with me at other times when I administer self-reiki and I don’t understand it. Apparently I’m just one of those people who can’t incorporate my spirituality into my dreams or vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 25August 15, 2020 4:04 AM

working thru your issues. you must see the dark before the light.

by Anonymousreply 26August 15, 2020 4:34 AM

Also trauma from your current life and previous lives manifest(in this case in dreams)so you can heal them R25. I think your self healing works but it’s a never ending cycle. There’s always more to heal.

by Anonymousreply 27August 15, 2020 8:00 AM

R26 I’ll give you a little more context: I was deeply involved in spiritual work years back and also happened to be watching sex and the city at the same time and then dreamed that my spiritual guide was Carrie Bradshaw. I also have lucid dreamed and asked spiritual questions such as “what is the purpose/meaning of life?” And the answer was “marriage, punishment, and chains.” And this was before I was ever dating, and no, I’m not someone who is anti-marriage. I’ve tried really hard to connect with higher realms in dreams but the harder I try to connect there, the more banal or meaningless the dreams. I don’t trust any information in them to be actually connected with anything but my unconscious mind. I’m wondering if I just do not have spiritual access via dreams and that is a gift that only some have.

by Anonymousreply 28August 15, 2020 2:36 PM

R28 it’s not like you can’t dream useful and insightful dreams. Dreams are journeys and when you journey you need your main guide with you at the very least. Your main guide always has your best interest at heart and would never say your mission in life is to be punished or anything else negative. My advice is to let go of what that spirit told you. The chains and marriage.

Besides modern day marriage usually has little to do with a real connection, it’s paperwork. You’ll find the one and connect via a real ceremony when the time comes.

Since you’re a Reiki Master of practitioner, doesn’t it feel like you have an attachment? One or two spirits who are not guides but take advantage of you opening up during dreams?

I’m so happy to see there are so many gifted people on this thread like yourself. I should figure out a way to teach you all the basics (personal protection/guides) via an online app where everyone can be anonymous. I’ll help however I can.

One thing you can do is set your intentions before falling asleep btw. “I want to dream of something that is good for my personal development right now and I want to remember my dream. I always want to be protected by my main guide.” Just tell spirit, say it in your mind. If you don’t want to dream then say so too before you fall asleep. “Tonight I will sleep, rest and not dream.”

Be well.

by Anonymousreply 29August 15, 2020 2:54 PM

Google Classroom. Everyone can make fake emails. You create is and share the link.

by Anonymousreply 30August 15, 2020 3:00 PM

R30 can we use audio only? I suppose so?

I’ll download the app

by Anonymousreply 31August 15, 2020 3:03 PM

R30 can we use audio only? I suppose so?

I’ll download the app

by Anonymousreply 32August 15, 2020 3:03 PM

private youtube?

gc would be more written/presentation unless you upload audio content to it.

by Anonymousreply 33August 15, 2020 3:07 PM

R33 thank you. I do want to do it live if possible, only audio preferably. I want people to be able to ask some questions afterwards as well. So a chat function helps too. If I just post a video and something goes wrong and I can’t help.....no. Got to do it right. It isn’t complicated but it’s new to some.

by Anonymousreply 34August 15, 2020 3:13 PM

google meeting from gmail. audio only. need the link or zoom, but gm works fine.

by Anonymousreply 35August 15, 2020 3:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 15, 2020 3:16 PM

Thank you guys/gurls . R35, R36 Now I have to set up a time for a meeting.

People who are interested in meeting your guide a power animal, please let me know which time zone you’re in. Do we prefer a weekend? Or Friday eve fir example? I can’t add a poll or I would.

by Anonymousreply 37August 15, 2020 3:19 PM

Thank you guys/gurls . R35, R36 Now I have to set up a time for a meeting.

People who are interested in meeting your guide a power animal, please let me know which time zone you’re in. Do we prefer a weekend? Or Friday eve fir example? I can’t add a poll or I would.

by Anonymousreply 38August 15, 2020 3:19 PM

I'm in UK, I don't mind any time. I'm on board with what everyone else wants to do.

by Anonymousreply 39August 15, 2020 5:59 PM

I’m on Eastern standard time.

by Anonymousreply 40August 15, 2020 6:37 PM

Any things that can be done by Tuesday to help me with my online interview? I have generalised anxiety disorder and the fact that it's online and tech issues is already half the worry.

by Anonymousreply 41August 15, 2020 7:01 PM

I’m on Eastern time too but very flexible.

by Anonymousreply 42August 15, 2020 9:15 PM

I’m from across the pond so we could try EST around 12 or 1 PM lunchtime. Which means UK and ECT early in the evening like 7/8 PM Would a weekend be more convenient than during weekdays? let me know. We’re gonna make this work.

by Anonymousreply 43August 15, 2020 9:55 PM

R41 I’ll send you positive vibes. You don’t have anything to lose. Don’t forget that. You are going into the interview with nothing. Anxiety hasn’t anything to do with jobs really, it’s worth it to try and find out why you feel this way. Could be expectations of family or others or there is simply something else you’re meant to do here. Something different from the things and jobs that have crossed your path so far. Look within. As for the interview, sending calming energy too. Blue. You’ll be fine. Standing strong beside you together with all your ancestors and spirits.

by Anonymousreply 44August 15, 2020 10:03 PM

Those who are proficient with tarot, may I ask for some clarification, please.

I’d requested a tarot reading from a reader for general trends over the next year and she came up with current trends as 5 of pentacles and then eight of pentacles reversed, plus death reversed as the card for the next year. Ouch. My question is, what the heck is blocking me and how to move past it? I know I don’t like change but was working on it and I thought I made progress but I guess not. No idea how to proceed from here in practical steps. Help would be appreciated.

by Anonymousreply 45August 15, 2020 10:49 PM

Forgot to mention that the high priestess card popped out of the deck as well. That’s for intuition, correct? What if it’s not being helpful right now?

by Anonymousreply 46August 15, 2020 10:56 PM

Eastern Standard Time, too. But flexible so all can benefit.

by Anonymousreply 47August 16, 2020 12:29 AM

About google meet, If I’m correct I should invite people to the meeting so I need the gmail addresses of those who want to join. I’ll add the option for the participants to invite others too. If you don’t want to post your email here, which I understand, email me instead: earth.warrior30@gmail.com How about a Friday? 2pm EST/7 pm UTC/8 om CET?

by Anonymousreply 48August 16, 2020 12:21 PM

8 pm CET

by Anonymousreply 49August 16, 2020 12:22 PM

8 pm CET

by Anonymousreply 50August 16, 2020 12:22 PM

R45 you’re wanting to have control and you don’t. None of us do. It’s about trust really. If you can feel some self confidence go from there. 5 of wands indicates love or a love affair too, someone might cross your path if you’re open to it. Death signifies the end of a chapter in your life. It’s really not a negative card. It means it’s time to move on and look ahead and time accept that you have to let go of certain things/people/aspects in your current life. The high priestess indeed means intuition but also being in tune with nature. You’ll recharge when you’re out there, in the woods or in the park, at the sea, a lake, a mountain or hill. Go outdoors and reconnect.

by Anonymousreply 51August 16, 2020 12:33 PM

Thank you for the reply, r51. I have to figure out how to do all this.

by Anonymousreply 52August 16, 2020 6:19 PM

R52 go for a walk outdoors for starters. See how it feels.

by Anonymousreply 53August 16, 2020 6:50 PM

Cutie patootie astro guy did the libra monthly 'scope today and I got to watch it live.

I kissed the screen! lol

Manifesting.

And he's right on with everything I have going on and coming up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 16, 2020 6:53 PM

Thanks! I'll check him out for cancer readings.

by Anonymousreply 55August 16, 2020 8:10 PM

Any tips on how to clam myself or keep positive after the interview is done? Like literally as soon as its over and I've switched the laptop off, so I don't start going off and despairing, crying, regretting and kicking myself for everything I should've said or didn't said or get anxious about how I would've looked or acted or they thought I was the worst interviewee ever?

by Anonymousreply 56August 17, 2020 3:10 PM

Also will be doing my Maa Kali offering today. My dad said we have a candle, water is there but my sister only has a banana for fruit but there's no flowers. Is that OK?

by Anonymousreply 57August 17, 2020 3:21 PM

R56 you have no control. You simply don’t, Like the rest of us. Despair is no use. You tried your best, there’s nothing else. When you’re doing what you can that’s something to feel peaceful about. It’s out of your hands and try to trust that the right job, this one or another, will cross your path. You’ve got this. Relax for now.

No flowers is fine btw. You are also allowed to eat a third of what you’re offering Maa Kali or any other deity/ancestor/spirit. The intention is what matters.

by Anonymousreply 58August 17, 2020 4:07 PM

R56 you have no control. You simply don’t, Like the rest of us. Despair is no use. You tried your best, there’s nothing else. When you’re doing what you can that’s something to feel peaceful about. It’s out of your hands and try to trust that the right job, this one or another, will cross your path. You’ve got this. Relax for now.

No flowers is fine btw. You are also allowed to eat a third of what you’re offering Maa Kali or any other deity/ancestor/spirit. The intention is what matters.

by Anonymousreply 59August 17, 2020 4:07 PM

Thank you so much! I feel if can stop from falling into the negativity as the first instance, stop the self loathing, anxiety and self pity, I have a chance at succeeding in my spiritual awakening journey.

by Anonymousreply 60August 17, 2020 6:15 PM

R60 of course you do. But feel free to cut some energetic ties. Maybe a grandfather, or an(great) uncle is bothering you in a sense. You don’t need this man in your life, his energy is dragging you down. You’re a sovereign being and you feel love and respect for your kin, you do need a chance to be free and to grow without burdens that aren’t yours. No need to feel guilty. Much love to you.

by Anonymousreply 61August 17, 2020 6:20 PM

R60 of course you do. But feel free to cut some energetic ties. Maybe a grandfather, or an(great) uncle is bothering you in a sense. You don’t need this man in your life, his energy is dragging you down. You’re a sovereign being and you feel love and respect for your kin, you do need a chance to be free and to grow without burdens that aren’t yours. No need to feel guilty. Much love to you.

by Anonymousreply 62August 17, 2020 6:20 PM

For the folks in the prior spiritual thread (I offered to trade a chart reading for a brief intuitive reading), does the offer still stand? I am feeling very stuck and burned out in my career and physically lethargic for years. I have a feeling that I'm about to shift to something completely different, or at least different than what I'm used to. Can anyone shed light on my next move/path? I have been doing therapy and teaching undergraduate classes, but am super burned out on the former path, and the latter path doesn't pay enough. I'm happy to share general spiritual wisdom/observations/advice for spiritual people here in the future to give back. Thank you everyone for being a part of this thread!

by Anonymousreply 63August 18, 2020 9:30 PM

To those commenting on spirit/animal guides, can you give some insight into birds? Recently I've had connections with all kinds: cardinals, crows, turkeys, hawks. The latter mostly on a long road trip recently that had and left a lot of emotion. Just now, sitting on my porch and feeling sad, the sparrows feeding at a feeder suddenly stopped their chattering and busy-ness, lined up on the eaves of the garage and sat silently, as if bearing witness to my feelings. I understand some of it on a personal level but would be interested in general meanings/interpretations. Also butterflies and bees.

by Anonymousreply 64August 19, 2020 2:21 PM

[quote]The original thread was paywalled.

Had no idea that being spiritual required that one be a mother fucking deadbeat as well.

by Anonymousreply 65August 19, 2020 2:25 PM

R64 they all have different energies. The butterfly is strong transformational energy. the birds of prey have overview or bird’s eye view, they help you getting an overview and not get stuck in the details. Crows have a strong healing energy, earth healing and especially people healing. Turkeys are generous givers, they help you share what you have.

Don’t be sad about the sparrows. They wanted to give you space and wanted to let you know they’re around no matter what you feel like. The bee energy is a bit like the turkey, serving. Working for the greater good of the collective.

Which animal do you feel most strongly connected to?

by Anonymousreply 66August 19, 2020 4:59 PM

raleigh psychic latest. some should listen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67August 19, 2020 7:19 PM

astro person...i am busy with a move and life change from teaching myself. but i'll blame lion's gate and the new moon. i tried today and didn't feel a connect. are you not a "connectable" person? then i saw bea arthur with a witch nose and jim carrey's face. idk...i napped then. i'll try tomorrow, but cannot guarantee career advice.

by Anonymousreply 68August 19, 2020 8:07 PM

do you look like jim carrey? at least the haircut?

by Anonymousreply 69August 19, 2020 8:11 PM

is evil maude the boss?

by Anonymousreply 70August 19, 2020 8:16 PM

R68 That’s odd. I’m introverted but friendly one-on-one. I’m female and I have no connection to Jim Carrey in looks or hair (I have long hair). I have a lot of respect for Bea Arthur and love GOlden Girls but I’m in my 30s—not older by any means. Not sure what else you’d need to connect? Maybe you can clarify?

by Anonymousreply 71August 19, 2020 9:17 PM

just be open tomorrow.

do you wear masks at work? too many masks? it there a strong domineering woman in your life?

just be open tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 72August 19, 2020 9:37 PM

you can tell me when and everyone if there is no sign in your chart, what does that mean?

for example, i have no leo in mine.

by Anonymousreply 73August 19, 2020 9:38 PM

R73 From my training, it isn’t the lack of energy in a sign that makes a big difference in one’s personality, but a lack of a certain ELEMENT. For example, Leo is a fire sign (with Ares and Sag). If you lack the fire element in your overall chart (low points or no points in any of these), that will affect your personality such that one might lack enthusiasm, expressiveness, confidence, courage, spontaneity, etc. (attributes associated with fire). So lacking Earth, Air, fire, or Water in one’s chart is more significant. If I saw your chart wheel I could total up the points in the elements.

by Anonymousreply 74August 20, 2020 1:59 AM

R66, I'm not sure there is any one that speaks louder than the others. I have a deep, abiding love for Earth that has grown even more profound during COVID. The animals have always brought messages but they've been one-off kind of things and it's usually been 4-legged fury animals, not this constant stream of communication that seems to be happening with the flighted ones right now. Thanks for your insight. It's really helpful, particularly what you said about the birds of prey and the crows.

by Anonymousreply 75August 20, 2020 1:33 PM

Sorry, R75 is from R64 replying to R66.

by Anonymousreply 76August 20, 2020 1:35 PM

r73 I concur with r74: it isn't a lack of a sign that makes a difference (many people lack planets or angles in at least one sign), its the lack of any points in one of the four elements - Air, Fire, Earth, or Water - that is said to have an effect.

As stated, if you for example lack any water planets/points or angles, you may lack those traits associated with water signs and may need to work on developing them: empathy, sensitivity, intuition, etc.

Check your chart thoroughly, though, because there is a way to make up for this. If you lack water points, but have planets or points (vertex, nodes, etc) falling in water houses (4th, 8th, 12th), this can sometimes compensate depending on the horoscope.

by Anonymousreply 77August 20, 2020 4:43 PM

I did read you for a bit. Boy did you open up. The images were so quick and numerous I could not keep up.

Orange pocketbook like grabbing it before work and putting a box of excedrin in before you left. Doctors and medicine...worried about insurance. I actually heard that. a hot DILTF with a beard. Your partner? I feel they are very supportive. Then gay porn?! lol I'll just leave that. Some large black lady with a pink dress on and long curly hair...your boss? going down an escalator. Some arcane figure shrouded in a dark maroon cape and I could not see the face.It looked like it was in a tomb or castle. I thought grandmother something.

There would have been more. I really could not keep up! I hope this helps.

by Anonymousreply 78August 20, 2020 5:01 PM

R78 wow, so many mysterious images! My partner is a woman...not sure who any of these people might be because they don’t exist in my current life (there’s one coworker with a beard I used to work with this past year but we don’t work together anymore). My health insurance hit a snag recently, so the anxiety around that and money makes sense. Not sure about the rest—these are very obscure images. Thanks; just not sure what to make of these images yet!

by Anonymousreply 79August 20, 2020 5:13 PM

me either! the lady looked a bit like lizzo. i'll try later, maybe not today. i did think the red witch from game of thrones when writing about this...the cloaked figure.

more of just a healing one, when my mind is not racing. these generally came from your crown chakra.

by Anonymousreply 80August 20, 2020 5:24 PM

Where did the predictions thread go? Revealing Light was right about today in her August video. Taxes and Bannon. Timing and all.

by Anonymousreply 81August 21, 2020 8:29 PM

R81 there you go. Yes wonderful and sometimes also scary when it comes true.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82August 21, 2020 8:35 PM

If anyone wants a tarot reading for a question they have. Let me know.

by Anonymousreply 83August 21, 2020 8:36 PM

ty...

by Anonymousreply 84August 21, 2020 8:43 PM

R83 What will be my next career path? That is a question I’m stuck on and would love a reading if you’re willing.

by Anonymousreply 85August 22, 2020 3:32 AM

Yes R83. I have 2 questions if that's OK with you.

1. Am I ever going to be with/see CJ again? Is there still something there between us or should I just let go and move on?

2. Will my small start up venture be successful? Will I obtain the location for that business venture that I'm focused on?

by Anonymousreply 86August 22, 2020 3:56 PM

[quote]The original thread was paywalled.

The original thread was paywalled or do you mean mean the thread hit 600 and was locked?

by Anonymousreply 87August 22, 2020 4:07 PM

R87 it switched over to subscribers posting only fairly early in the thread—long before 600 posts. I created this one as a result.

by Anonymousreply 88August 22, 2020 4:28 PM

Interesting, these type of threads are usually left alone. I guess things have changed.

by Anonymousreply 89August 22, 2020 4:40 PM

Nothing for me thanks, I've been monopolising this thread lol. Again all thanks so much for all your help. Managed to keep my head about me with the interview. Did the offering but haven't got the crystals yet and haven't kept consistent with healing music, spiritual concentration.

Worried about finances this week. Will be sending money to help my cousins out. Driving lessons starting again and money for therapy as well as general bills. So if their is a job or financial stability coming my way let me know. Also as a indian woman, hirsutism has been the bane of my existence. Will be going for electrolysis and laser but so scared it won't work. I feel like getting rid of excess hair on body and face will do wonders for confidence, love, career choices, social life. So hope someone gets a visions that says it will work!

by Anonymousreply 90August 22, 2020 5:18 PM

R85 your career path, if there’s creativity involved you will have to protect what you come up with. Copy right, trademark whatever. Either that or someone else will take advantage of your work. For now it seems an administrative office job would be in the cards. Nothing to high up or too demanding. Something that feels easy, relaxed and steady. I drew pentacles mainly and also the ace of wands. The latter meaning shedding old skin, cutting away the old. The types of work that don’t serve you any longer.

by Anonymousreply 91August 23, 2020 5:40 PM

R91 thanks—this is helpful. Now I just have to find that job/path that suits me better than my prior career!

Any folks interested in learning more about astrology/natal charts (to a point—I’m not versed in aspects or transits), feel free to ask about parts of your chart you don’t understand, questions about your sun sign or other chart placements, or general compatibility with other folks with certain energies compared to yours. My way of giving back.

by Anonymousreply 92August 23, 2020 6:45 PM

R92 an Astro question or clarification, please. I’m confused about the concept of rulers in/of houses. Let’s say my Uranus is in the seventh house in Sagittarius (it is). Is the ruler Jupiter because it’s Sagittarius, or Venus because it’s the seventh house?

How crap is it to have Uranus in seventh, by the way? I can’t find a partner to save my life. Most of my other planets are sixth house Scorpio, if it matters.

by Anonymousreply 93August 24, 2020 12:24 AM

The ruler of your 7th is Jupiter, correct. That's because sag is on the cusp (I'm assuming that's the cusp sign). Look to see what house and sign Jupiter is in, in your chart, for interpretive information about your 7th house affairs and the planets and points located there.

The 'natural' ruler of the 7th is Venus, also correct. That basically means that house is concerned with issues somewhat related to that planet: marriage, legal partnerships, relations with other people.

It's not terrible to have uranus in the 7th. It could mean you change out partners frequently, or with ease. Or attract younger or 'uranian' independent-type partners.

by Anonymousreply 94August 24, 2020 2:06 AM

R94 thanks for the reply, DLAstro. I am also assuming Sagittarius is the cusp sign as that’s what Astro.com has assigned to the seventh. Jupiter is in Aquarius in the 9th house. I’ll look up the meaning.

by Anonymousreply 95August 24, 2020 3:11 AM

Jupiter is actually well placed in the 9th because that's its natural house. A good placement. Look at the aspects to jupiter as well, to round out your interpretation.

by Anonymousreply 96August 24, 2020 3:35 AM

R86 it’s too early is what I get. You can do all you want you can achieve it but not now. Just lay low, for now. You will meet CJ again. A love connection is possible but not now. Like with your company you’d be wise to accept it takes some time. For now focus on nothing too complicated. I’m not talking decades. Just 2020 and the first half 2021. Take it easy do not take on something new if you have too. CJ needs some time too. Be well. Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. Much love R86

by Anonymousreply 97August 25, 2020 7:07 PM

Sorry for the spelling.

by Anonymousreply 98August 25, 2020 7:08 PM

Sorry for the spelling.

by Anonymousreply 99August 25, 2020 7:08 PM

R97 wtf is going on tonight apologies

by Anonymousreply 100August 25, 2020 7:09 PM

Thank you R97. That is so spot on, it's amazing. CJ and I are in different states and we can't travel right now. And my business is taking forever to get all the permits I need, again, because of Covid and I need to come in close contact with people to look for a location. Thank you so much for affirming the hope I need and the advice to be patient. I really needed to hear something positive. Thank you so very much.

by Anonymousreply 101August 26, 2020 12:07 AM

You’re welcome R101. You’ve got this.

by Anonymousreply 102August 26, 2020 12:20 PM

Hi guys, I'm falling into the dark place again. I didn't get the job and even before then the last few days I've just been hateful and had bad thoughts and said fuck it towards healing and connecting. Just angry at everything. Thank you so much for those who did readings and healings on me. I'm sorry that it was a waste of your time. I'm a hopeless case. Don't think I'll be getting crystals or doing anything as I'll just get mad and it won't work with me. I want a drink and I want my mum to just take me.

by Anonymousreply 103August 28, 2020 2:54 PM

R103 don’t be so hard on yourself. Get away from the thoughts because we can be our own worst enemy and we can drive ourselves crazy. Truth is, no one can save us but ourselves. There are no short cuts and your mom, I’m sure she’d want you to try and live a happy life. She doesn’t want you on the other side at your age. The job will come. You’ve got time and right now life sucks but once you try and let go of the idea of having control, things will get into a flow. Pieces of the puzzle will fall into place, don’t cling to things from the past or wealth and money for that matter. Hold on.

You are so loved, never forget that.

Take care.

by Anonymousreply 104August 28, 2020 6:32 PM

R104 is right, R103 -- we're often our own worst enemies. Sorry to hear you're having a tough go at the moment. Maybe do something to get out of your own head for a bit? Go for a walk, call a friend, watch silly cat videos on YouTube, bake cookies, do laundry -- anything active or creative or fun or relaxing, so you can focus on something other than your thoughts for a bit. I find it always helps me when I feel trapped in a gloom spiral.

Sending you some virtual support, and some good energy for a better Saturday. :-)

by Anonymousreply 105August 29, 2020 12:16 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!