Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 10 thread #3

last thread got payrolled

here we go again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1999 hours ago

this coming week we're going to see the returns of Brandi, Camille, Eileen and more. Last week we saw Kim again

by Anonymousreply 107/12/2020

Thanks for starting a new thread! Any bets on who will throw the first shitfit at Kyle's Black and White Party? The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick will probably be there as well.

by Anonymousreply 207/12/2020

Watching now. Brandy’s friend Mia is Trans, she was formerly known as her hairdresser Mark.

by Anonymousreply 307/15/2020

Since when does Kyle call Mo "Mo"? It used to be that saccharine, generic "Honeeeeeey". Neither of them even try to fake it at this point. Maybe Kyle is saving the announcement that it's OVAH for when all of these bitches finally turn on her and she needs a sympathetic storyline.

Kyle's weave/dead Pomeranian is tragic, and those horrible bangs just draw attention to it. When she's not wearing it, there is one bald patch in particular you can see from space. I genuinely feel bad for her (MARK THIS DAY) as her hair was one of her nicest features.

That party cost "six figures"? Yes, Kyle, you really should have just donated the money instead.

Camille's shtick is getting old. Teddi's was old before she even showed up on this show. Get the hook for both of them. Camille's houses keep shrinking, or were they filming her in some temporary spot? I thought the same thing about her last place until it burned down. I'm guessing she needs the dough.

Aaron has some fucking dark energy and it's rubbing off on Denise. Watching the generally odious PK disquieted by him during their little chat, spoke volumes to me.

Speaking of PeeKay, either Dorit is truly in love with the guy, or they have each other by their grifter short hairs. She looks great and could land someone with real money easily. Loved her dress.

I like Garcelle so far, but that sad tract house she is so proud of is the equivalent of the mess on Kyle's noggin.

Adrienne finally went full Wildenstien, I see. Kathy Hilton not far behind.

Brandi!

by Anonymousreply 407/15/2020

this episode was fun. It was nice seeing so many former housewives and associated people

Camille! Eileen! Brandi! Eileen! Kim again! Adrienne! Faye! Kathy! Kris!

I just wish we'd seen them all interact more but maybe that will be next week.

Does anyone know who the fuck Camille's friend Kimber is? She looks like someone who used to be a playboy playmate or something of that nature. Camille ALWAYS brings on her on when she films in the last few seasons.

by Anonymousreply 507/15/2020

Camille is trending on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 607/15/2020

I wonder why Taylor wasn't among the many former HWs at Kyle's party.

by Anonymousreply 707/16/2020

Taylor lives in Orange County now, near Vicki and Tamra. I wish they would add her to that cast.

by Anonymousreply 807/16/2020

Camille's Malibu home looked amazing. Her cameo should have ended there, as she is clearly persona non grata with the ladies after her over-the-top reunion performance last season.

It was nice to see Eileen again. Her friendship with Rinna seemed the most genuine on this show.

I can't help but enjoy Dorit, despite the fact that she and PK seem like total grifters. She's by far the most chic housewife on any of these franchises, but I will say, I'm not at all fond of that stupid 90s hair flip that she's been sporting for the past few episodes. It wasn't a good look then and it's even more dopey now.

by Anonymousreply 907/16/2020

I’ve liked Dorit a lot more since LVP left and since PK’s screen time was diminished. She still can’t remember the facts of a story though.

It seems like LVP’s departure gave the show room to be more honest. Erika and Dorit in particular seem to be enjoying themselves more. Teddi is still a drag, however. Replace her with a Latina and bring back Brandi. Now you have a show.

by Anonymousreply 1007/16/2020

I'm still baffled by the Denise drama. Is it really so hard to understand why someone, even someone who talks about sex with their friends, wouldn't want those subjects discussed in front of their children?

by Anonymousreply 1107/16/2020

Camille always complains she hates everyone and they're mean to her...why does she keep reappearing year after year?

if it's so horrible and she's not getting a full-time role, what's the point? She just needs the attention?

it makes her complaints seem invalid

by Anonymousreply 1207/16/2020

100% for the attention. She also probably deludes herself into thinking that if she can just do a few more episodes she can prove she's actually nice and rehab her image. The problem is that she's not nice and the other women aren't going let her get away with pretending otherwise. That's why Rinna and Teddi immediately shot down her attempts to act friendly towards them.

by Anonymousreply 1307/16/2020

I'm 13 minutes thru last night's ep, and boy is Rinna cunt-ing it out with Denise. I wondered at first if the "lunch" (huge quotes, because neither ate anything except fries) between Denise and Rinna was them just soap-acting. (Rinna and Eileen used to noticeably do this on camera and pretend like no one knew they were just recycling their antiquated soap plot lines and tropes...it was almost embarrassing to the rest of the cast.) I'm still not sure, but what struck me during the first scene with Kyle and Camille is why Camille seems to care anything about Kyle's opinion (and Camille didn't--in real time--as this unfolded last year). It's all BS and staged garbage...they're not even trying to be convincing anymore.

If this were my 7th grade science project, the hypothesis would be: "These Bitches Are All Crazy." It's getting too convoluted to watch, besides boring Teddy--who floats in and out--and Garcelle, who seems to be happy to pick up an easy check. I'll finish this ep, but I stopped watching a few years back when it seemed like they were all sleepwalking and following master scripts (still improvising slightly) from the producers.

by Anonymousreply 1407/16/2020

New show “Camille’s incredibly shrinking house” ... her neighbors were practically on top of her

by Anonymousreply 1507/16/2020

OK I knew she looked familiar

Kimber Sissons is a model and actress. She's D-list of course and most known for her relationship with Richard Grieco. They have a son who is now a model himself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1607/16/2020

with Richard in the late 80s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1707/16/2020

R14 here again. Okay, the ep wasn't nearly as dramatic as I anticipated, but seems like they most likely fleshed out the drunker, messier footage from later in the night of the otherwise blah Black & White party to cover the next ep (due to corona and running out of footage for the season). I love how Kyle's go-to, obese party planner always just kind of sits around or waddles without any sense of urgency...even Mauricio had to fix the pool lights, and this made it to the final cut of the ep. (Interesting since everyone claims Kyle has all this say-so on the final footage shown. Also, cue to Portia doing her own hair on the balcony...just odd.)

Nice to see Kris Jenner (I actually like her in small doses and not speaking), and to see her make a huge, tax deductible bid at the auction. Camille is always going to bring a sidekick; I wasn't aware who Kimber was until the above comments. Good to see Brandi and Kim again, but odd to see them not interacting. Adrienne does indeed look like the Wildenstein lady...odd since Paul was at the party and could mediate to help correct her bad surgeries. Of course his younger wife made a make-up comment to her.

Rinna continued to be a cunt--and I honestly don't use that word loosely--to Camille. She anticipated Camille bending over and asking for forgiveness, and Camille wasn't going to do it. If anything at this point, I think Camille wants to be back on the series to be the villain and say what most of us are thinking (and get an easy paycheck for it). That's how Camille was portrayed in the first season--and last year--and she knows how to roll with it. Rinna is literally a cartoon character at this point...she never owns anything she does or says, though that's her whole, tired schtick. She cowards and runs away to play with children in bounce houses when she doesn't want to confront people, or when she's out of Xanax. She's a joke at this point.

by Anonymousreply 1807/16/2020

Sort of off topic. I am new to the Housewives shows. Did Andy Cohen create them or did he co-opt them?

by Anonymousreply 1907/16/2020

Andy became the face but he's not the creator. He is 1 of the people involved in casting but the decision is not solely his. Each show has a whole team

by Anonymousreply 2007/16/2020

Was Brandi's Plus One a trans woman?

And could Adrienne's face be pulled any tighter? She looked like a drag queen.

I miss Eileen.

by Anonymousreply 2107/16/2020

She is r21. She used to appear as her gay bff Mark when Brandi was on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2207/16/2020

Oh, her?!

Gawd, she was better looking as a man.

by Anonymousreply 2307/16/2020

Mia needs do something about her 5 O’clock shadow

by Anonymousreply 2407/17/2020

R24 In that dress Mia was wearing, she has the same boxy figure as fashion victim Shutton.

by Anonymousreply 2507/17/2020

Is there a new RHoNY thread?

by Anonymousreply 2607/17/2020

R26 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2707/17/2020

R27 That's a link to RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 2807/17/2020

I just watched Halloween and Kyle was sure an ugly kid. Bad actor too all she did was sit on the couch and watch TV

by Anonymousreply 2907/19/2020

Rinna's getting thrown under the bus by her own daughter. I hope she owns it! (She won't...nothing is ever Rinna's fault.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3007/20/2020

the virtual reunion was shot on Friday. Brandi and Camille were not there

It's Denise + Garcelle vs everyone else

by Anonymousreply 3107/20/2020

oh and apparently Brandi will film a special solo interview with Andy that will be included in the reunion, not sure if they'll then film the ladies reacting to it

by Anonymousreply 3207/20/2020

It seems like this shit season just got started, and the reunion is already nigh? When is it scheduled to air?

by Anonymousreply 3307/21/2020

These two are so over. You see PR shit like this, and you know it's all done except the announcement. Next year's storyline for sure.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3407/22/2020

WTF did Brandi do to her face? She looks really strange in her talking head interviews tonight.

by Anonymousreply 3507/22/2020

I can’t decide which housewife’s offspring is the worst-Dorinda’s daughter Hannah , Tamra’s son Ryan or Rinna’s kids. At least Tamra and Rinna admit they weren’t great parents.

by Anonymousreply 3607/22/2020

R35 combo of years of heavy drinking and way too much filler

then lawyer on drag queen makeup = DISASTER

but she always brings the drama

that story about her and Denise is so bizarre. Not that they hooked up but the afterwards stuff. Acting like it's secret

by Anonymousreply 3707/22/2020

*layer on

by Anonymousreply 3807/22/2020

Kim's slicked back hair and high ponytail were not flattering. She looked like the shrunken head character in Beetlejuice.

by Anonymousreply 3907/23/2020

I have no doubt Denise hates all the other women. She strikes me as the type of woman who mostly hangs out with douchey straight guys.

by Anonymousreply 4007/23/2020

I totally believe Brandi. Her and Denise so fucked.

by Anonymousreply 4107/23/2020

Brandi didn't mention LVP by name but it was pretty clear that's who told Brandi about Adrienne using a surrogate and who urged her to reveal it. I wonder if she didn't mention her by name because she's too afraid of her psychotic fans?

by Anonymousreply 4207/23/2020

Rinna's daughter is insufferable. What the hell happened in her childhood for her to have so many anxieties and phobias and such a sense of entitlement?

by Anonymousreply 4307/23/2020

She had Rinna as a mother and Hamlin as a father, R43.

by Anonymousreply 4407/23/2020

And she grew up in a town/industry known for eating you alive r43

Ryan is so disgusting but he is classic deplorable white trash so...trash is going to trash.

Hannah is a cringe chill on legs. I'm going with her. You just know she and Dorinda would get their coke on together. I get the vibe those two partied together hard after Richard died. (Did you guys know Richard died?) and Dorinda is afraid that a fuck ton of inappropriate behavior is going to come out. Last season there was some bizarre dialogue between the two that hinted at such shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 4507/23/2020

Not much to say about what Brandi said, except judging by her falling-over, drunken behaviour at Kyle's party, I doubt Denise had to twist her arm to do anything if they were both allegedly drunk. How sober Kim is BFFs with Brandi is quite frightening.

Teddi continues to be an insufferable bore. Telling Kyle she doesn't care who's invited to the shower...girl, bye. She'll be lucky to be a "friend" next year. The only relatively interesting thing she's done this season is telling Camille to not make fake pleasantries with her.

Sutton knowing what a "kitchen" is was a hoot. I'm from the South and hadn't thought of that term in years. But I'm white. Sutton's ex-husband is a hedge fund manager for one of the biggest investors in Bravo, BTW.

This trip to Rome will be the usual, drunken shitshow. They'll all gang up on Denise and she'll decide if she wants to stay or fly home early. Rinna will put in an extra cartoon-y performance (with a splash of 90s soap flair) to try to intimidate Denise. They'll all make fun of Dorit knowing Italian, but she'll save their ass at some point on their touristy jaunts by knowing the language.

by Anonymousreply 4607/23/2020

looking forward to Dorit's pretentiousness during the Rome trip

by Anonymousreply 4707/23/2020

So, which ones will be bringing glam squads?

Do the glam-folks fly first class? Or are they considered checked baggage?

by Anonymousreply 4807/23/2020

Erika is too insecure not to bring her glam team with her

by Anonymousreply 4907/23/2020

They’re put in Space Bags in a Louis Vuitton steamer trunk and checked in, r48.

by Anonymousreply 5007/23/2020

God, this last episode should've been called "The Horrific Plastic Surgery of Beverly Hills." Brandi looks like a gargoyle, and Adrienne has been pulled so tightly, her mouth stretches to her ears!

I would also like to talk about Sutton's gawd awful alcoholic body - big bloated stomach and spindly little legs. And it seems like she dresses to accentuate it, not cover it all up.

Finally, is it just me, or did Kim seem a little strung out there in Kim's bedroom? Being as she's hanging out with Brandi, it would surprise no one if she was drinking and drugging.

Also, I still don't like Garcelle. She definitely thinks she's better than the other ladies because she's an "actress."

by Anonymousreply 5107/24/2020

Kim is definitely back on whatever it is she prefers to numb the pain with. Adrinne's boyfriend has had about as much surgery as her.

by Anonymousreply 5207/24/2020

Kim might have been prescribed pain pills after that breast surgery they showed her getting. That would have gotten the ball rolling for a relapse. I thought she was acting a little "off" at Kyle's auction/party, too.

by Anonymousreply 5307/24/2020

Kim has never been sober.

by Anonymousreply 5407/24/2020

How would anybody know if Kim is a little "off"? I think she last drew a sober breath circa 1982.

by Anonymousreply 5507/24/2020

I thought Adriennes boyfriend is totally playing for our team

by Anonymousreply 5607/24/2020

I actually liked Sutton during her scene w/Garcelle.

by Anonymousreply 5707/24/2020

I thought Kim was delightful in the last episode. She was the only one of the women who didn't make a big deal out of Brandi being bi and having sex with Denise. I thought Kyle and Teddi came across as slightly homophobic with their reactions. Kim was totally cool about it.

I'm starting to believe the rumor that Denise was one of Heidi Fleiss's girls. Her being married to Charlie Sheen and Aaron, encouraging Aaron to have a happy ending with a masseuse, and now the lesbian sex with Brandi. It's not a stretch that she started out as a hooker.

by Anonymousreply 5807/24/2020

And in the flashback with Brandi she said “those girls make a lot of money”

by Anonymousreply 5907/25/2020

I think there’s a lot of bitterness the others have with Denise because she was prettier in her prime and prettier now, and they consider her to the one one who is always the biggest whore. So if she says Don’t Talk Sex In Front Of My Kids When Their Friends are over, their reaction just screams “You Uppity Slut”.

by Anonymousreply 6007/25/2020

R60 And their reactions are completely justified.

by Anonymousreply 6107/25/2020

Denise is beautiful but she's a bit haggard now. She needs a bit of a touch up for the lines around her mouth in particular

by Anonymousreply 6207/25/2020

Denise is not who she appears to be, just like Brandi said. She's fascinating because she's a very complex individual. However, I firmly believe she's on drugs of some kind, which would account for the paranoia and poor choices she's made.

Denise is that friend who you bitch about EVERYONE with, over a few too many drinks. Then you watch her skillfully smile to their faces afterwards, in awe and fear of her ability to APPEAR honest, when she's very clearly NOT.

In contrast, Brandi-whose alcoholic and mentally unwell-is what you see, what you get. She can be a snarky bitch, yes. Though, like Kyle said, she's not a liar.

I think its interesting she chose to expose Denise. I'm betting on her return next season. If Denise comes back (only after a huge pay raise, obviously) Brandi will have a ready made story line.

Denise needs to understand that we watch the show for the DRAMA. I don't give two shits about their kids or other struggles that aren't interesting.

Denise and Aaron are in a very toxic and abusive relationship. Denise seems to go for abusive men, possibly due to unresolved childhood trauma. He talks down to her, controls her and in my opinion, uses her. Watch how he speaks to her and the other women.

He's SEETHING with anger!

If you watched Aaron talk about his bullshit "cancer curing energy waves", or whatever the fuck its called, you can instantly tell, within a minute: he's a few smokes short of a full pack. They're both paranoid and trash talk the ladies all the time. They clearly think, for some reason, that Denise is above the others.

Denise, who was once one of the most naturally beautiful women in the world, is haggard and jowly looking now. Brandi looks like a monster, with all that filler. She needs to stop spending her money on cosmetic surgery. Kyle and Dorit both have filler and botox but theirs is much more subtle.

Denise looks rode hard and put away wet. She's clinging to Aaron because he makes her feel secure. Some women date controlling men for this reason.

by Anonymousreply 6307/25/2020

[quote]In contrast, Brandi-whose alcoholic and mentally unwell-is what you see, what you get. She can be a snarky bitch, yes. Though, like Kyle said, she's not a liar.

Kyle is sooooo full of shit. Of course Brandi is a liar, I don’t think she’s an evil plotting villain but she’ll say anything and everything for attention and storylines just like Rinna.

I think Kyle is having a midlife crisis. LvP has gone and Kyle can’t function without having a primary antagonist. She got gossip from Krazy Kim about Denise so she invited Brandi to her party to spill and invited Eileen, Adrienne and the hated Camille as cover.

I can’t wait until she turns on Teddi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6407/25/2020

That will be a glorious day r64

by Anonymousreply 6507/25/2020

Denise was indeed a Heidi girl. She's never denied it.

Oh god I'm old.

by Anonymousreply 6607/25/2020

I do believe everything Brandi said, but don't see why any of it is such a big deal honestly. The whole time she was talking, I'm thinking to myself, so? If Brandi feels guilty about the supposed cheating then that's her problem. She should never mess with anyone who is married AT ALL, whether or not the person tells her the spouse if okay with it. A lot of alcohol was involved, people bend the truth about their commitments ALL THE TIME when they're impaired.

I may be off here, but I really don't think Aaron would give a shit about Denise hooking up with Brandi. Especially if Denise tells him she was wasted and they just fooled around. She got him a happy ending! They seem very sexually open.

Brandi is trying to project her guilt and get ahead of a possible cheating story where she is the other woman.

by Anonymousreply 6707/26/2020

So Kyle's daughter is pretending to be the Hamlin's real estate agent. How cute.

Alexia (you just know Kyle thought that name was upscale--far superior than trashy "Alexis"), is just like her mother. Dumb as a brick with the vocal fry and vocabulary of a 16 year old. Complete with man hands, and inappropriately dressed for the occasion. At least she doesn't dot her "i"s with a heart, from what I can see here. Baby steps, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6807/26/2020

Alexia is still dog ugly

by Anonymousreply 6907/26/2020

Sorry, I'll try to keep my thoughts in one post so I don't hog up the thread. Just wanted to add that on no planet is Teddi interesting enough to be so fucking high handed. "I really don't care if you come or don't come". Said more than once in different ways. While that speaks from insecurity, it comes off like she has no time for perceived lessors. HAH! Someone obviously wrote that line for her. She does not seem to have many (unpaid) friends. Kyle doesn't count. In fact, their "friendship" makes a lot of sense, as finally Kyle has someone who she can be the "big boss" around.

I see Teddi's husband is keeping awfully quiet as is Mo. I think Teddi's husband was indeed the one who burgled Kyle and Mo's house, in cahoots with (at least) Mo, for the insurance money. Mo had a lot of trouble during his last lawsuit, and I'm sure he was and is cash fucked. I think this may be one reason why Kyle isn't divorcing Mo. The half she would have been expecting wouldn't be much at this point. In fact, she could be facing sharing debt. It might be a "cheaper to keep" him situation.

I don't mind Sutton, though it could be a case of first season "I don't mind hers", though I hear she doesn't get a second season. Is she really that bad and I'm just not seeing it? Wouldn't be the first time.

Oh, and for people mentioning the mess that is Brandi's tragic plastic surgery... Apparently, one of her procedures on/near her lips went literally and figuratively south. This was actually a few years ago. Damaged a nerve. So she's been seeming like a stroke victim (all supportive thoughts to actual stroke victims, I'm just using this as an example). She keeps trying to fix it, but it only gets worse. I think she's also doing the "while I'm here" thing and adding on to shit that never needed adding on to in the first place. Now we have a dire Picasso situation. Dire! Mary! When Adrienne looks relatively normal next to you, there is a fucking problem. Brandi had cute little implants that now look like the usual shitty SoCal fake as fuck jobs. Why? She was genuinely lovely in first season or two, then...ugh.

Brandi's fall down drunk escapades were always tiresome but at this point, eye-roll city. This chick can climb a pole upside down, backwards with a twist alongside the best of them, but 5 drinks and she's flopping over just standing up? Even Kim at her worst keeps her balance. Shit stained pillow and all. Again, that is saying something. JFC.

by Anonymousreply 7007/26/2020

Allegedly, Denise has an agreement with Aaron that her having sex with other women is fine. He seems like a retarded cretin. Denise is playing all these women to get maximum attention.

by Anonymousreply 7107/26/2020

I think Brandi went a little too far to explain why she would’ve had sex with Denise....why would that have been a big deal for someone who like sex with women and was told that woman was in an open relationship? I believe that Denise seduced her but Brandi seemed embarrassed about it before she even brought in the marriage/cheating part. Kim did seem the most nonchalant about it all and protective of Brandi—bless her. I’ve picked up on some homophobic vibes or at the very least, discomfort around admitting attraction to women and/or sex with women. Why is that such taboo with Kyle and the other women? They act shocked when it gets brought up.

by Anonymousreply 7207/26/2020

Kim has heard the already, that’s why she’s nonchalant

by Anonymousreply 7307/27/2020

Denise and Brandi hooking up certainly makes for good gossip, but it's not exactly shocking or traumatizing. I'm more curious what happens in the Rinna-Hamlin household that has completely fucked their daughter up.

by Anonymousreply 7407/27/2020

Meanwhile Rinna just laughed at the monster she created...her daughter is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 7507/27/2020

Brandi Glanville shares text messages from Denise Richards to prove affair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7607/27/2020

It's all a big nothing..I don't know why Denise is denying it. Maybe cuz Brandi is a big skank?

by Anonymousreply 7707/27/2020

R77 Probably because it makes her look like a bad mom and it would give Charlie ammunition if he ever wanted to dispute custody.

by Anonymousreply 7807/27/2020

Denise is denying an affair, not a hook up. Neither of those things are a big deal, FFS.,

by Anonymousreply 7907/27/2020

Like Charlie Sheen would ever get full custody...the man is a nut and an addict!

by Anonymousreply 8007/27/2020

R80 Wouldn't stop him from trying and draining her bank account.

by Anonymousreply 8107/27/2020

Denise needs this job. My guess is she’s struggling financially since Charlie had her support payments drastically reduced.

That’s probably she’s doing this and a soap.

She can’t afford to be dragged Into court by Charlie so she’s trying to avoid presenting anything controversial on the show-that’s a problem since it isn’t how these shows work.

by Anonymousreply 8207/27/2020

The Rinna-Hamlin daughters make Kyle's kids seem not so bad

As someone else noted, you look at these girls & think why are they so anxious, neurotic & insecure? They've probably never done much for themselves, Rinna obviously has an eating disorder so they're probably scared to death of being fat, plus the pressure of having high profile parents (yes, Harry & Lisa aren't exactly Brad & Angelina, but it would be hard to grow up with your life being so public). Kyle's kids are spoiled brats (including that little troll Portia), but Rinna's kids are genuinely unhappy kids.

by Anonymousreply 8307/27/2020

If you look at Rinna’s behaviour, Lois barely tolerates her bullshit. And Harry Hamlin likes her skinny and is a motion ally and physically absent as much as possible. Rinna is very needy.

by Anonymousreply 8407/27/2020

so if her daughters have all those issues, having careers in entertainment wouldn't be the best move for them.

I realize they probably didn't do very well in school but they should do something else. Maybe they could try real estate like Kyle's daughters.

by Anonymousreply 8507/27/2020

Brandi is the only one who comes out looking bad in this. In more than one way.

by Anonymousreply 8607/27/2020

Brandi's texts prove they spent time together but doesn't prove they hooked up

by Anonymousreply 8707/27/2020

I can't understand the shock and horror of the other women over the thought that Denise and Brandi ate pussy. And maybe scissored. Or plugged in a dildo/vibrator or two. What's the fucking scandal (other than TV)?

by Anonymousreply 8807/27/2020

R88, this *is* actually scandalous compared to Puppygate last year. That got blown so out of proportion it was ridiculous. All the 'Housewives' shows are grasping at straws for (big quotes) "scandals" these days. Kyle stealing Kim's house was the best scandal of 'RHoBH', and that was at the end of the first season.

by Anonymousreply 8907/27/2020

I think this is “shocking” to the women because they fell for Denise’s act of being a loving heterosexual wife, devoted to Aaron, and great mother. Plus Brandi told them all the shit Denise said behind their backs.

I totally believe Brandi because Denise is a phony.

by Anonymousreply 9007/27/2020

These whores can’t be surprised Denise hates them she barely conceals it

by Anonymousreply 9107/27/2020

Does anyone know what went down at the reunion with Rinna? Denise and Garsell unfollowed her, and Denise also unfollowed Erika Jayne.

by Anonymousreply 9207/27/2020

After the reunion, Denise was no longer following her RHOBH cast mates Lisa, Erika Jayne, 49, and Teddi Mellencamp, 39. Newcomer Garcelle Beauvais, 53, also unfollowed Lisa.

by Anonymousreply 9307/27/2020

How could anybody follow Teddi on social media? It must be torture. What does she post pictures of oatmeal?

by Anonymousreply 9407/27/2020

Hmm. I guess Lisa went all in in Denise and Teddi and Erika piled on? If Denise comes back she will be the villain.

And there is some drama with Dorit and Kyle, but that spat is so boring I lost the thread.

by Anonymousreply 9507/27/2020

The Rinna-Hamlin daughters are sour, whiny cunts. Kyle’s daughters (obviously except for dear Farrah) might look like mole women, but they seem fun for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 9607/27/2020

Teddi used to hint that Meg Ryan may cameo on the show. Luckily Meg summarily dumped John Mellencamp for the latest and last time before that horror could fall upon her.

by Anonymousreply 9707/28/2020

I think Alexia is rather pretty...but Farah is the most beautiful. She favors her father.

by Anonymousreply 9807/28/2020

Rinna's daughter looks like Sara Huckabee Sanders if she moved to Beverly Hills, got plastic surgery and hired a personal trainer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9907/28/2020

R99 You shut the fuck up before I break a wine glass on the table!

My daughter is an international supermodel! She and her supermodel sister (my daughters and the daughters of my husband Harry Hamlin, who loves me and lusts after me to this day) had six fans waiting for them when they arrived at LAX after shooting the cover for Vogue Kazakhstan! Six!

by Anonymousreply 10007/28/2020

I wonder why Hamlin's older son has never made a guest cameo...

by Anonymousreply 10107/28/2020

^ Self respect.

by Anonymousreply 10207/28/2020

When's the next episode?

by Anonymousreply 10307/28/2020

From Puppygate to Pussygate. Did Denise chow down on Brandi’s well used muffin? Did Brandi dine on Denises’s open all day buffet snackaterium? The exciting world of over the hill Beverly Botox Broads. Yet none of them live there.

BTW, ol Harry has had some primo trim in his day. Ursula Andress, the very tight snatch of Miss N. Sheridan and well, cocker sucker lips herself. Wonder if Harry has had a dick or two in his mouth. Shall we ask Aaron?

by Anonymousreply 10407/28/2020

R104 Ask Michael Ontkean

by Anonymousreply 10507/28/2020

I keep thinking back to last season and this season, and Denise has acted like a completely different person between the two seasons. This season she's dragging Aaron around to EVERYTHING to avoid tough questions and get him to patronize the other women. Last season she went low-key, casual, cool, and drama-free. Now she seems bitter, angry, paranoid, and doing her very best to gaslight the other women and/or find any excuse to get the hell out of every party. When Erika and Denise talked at the party in last week's episode, Erika said Denise shut conversations down and brought Aaron into things unnecessarily, and Denise literally shut the conversation down right then while pretending she wanted to make nice with Erika. Erika is too smart for that crap--she was a stone wall toward Denise when she did that.

by Anonymousreply 10607/28/2020

I've noticed on these housewives' shows, new cast members will have either a tough first season or a tough second season. Everyone was pretty welcoming to Denise last year since she is the most famous woman on the cast and "a real get" for the show. So it was her turn for a rough second season.

by Anonymousreply 10707/28/2020

r107 True, but this has been a pretty abrupt turn around. Usually the mask slips more slowly. Denise does seem like a totally different person this season. She's always been a cool mix of funny, silly, a bit odd yet pleasant. I don't remember her behaving like this at all before on her old show and she pretty much let everything hang out back then. I don't know if this is Aaron's influence, or as considered above, Charlie threatening to tighten the financial/custodial screws on her.

by Anonymousreply 10807/28/2020

R108 nailed it. I don't know what show half of you folks are watching (probably the one where LVP was a SAINT) but Denise is not only a liar and hypocrite this season (I believe every word Brandi has said) but she has been a nasty CUNT since the first episode..She is a different person.. And to be fair, Kyle has been kind of a bitch this season as well- but Denise has been a total cunt. Aaron is absolutely frightening and completely WEIRD. They were both so likable last year that I do not know what the FUCK happened. Night and day.

by Anonymousreply 10907/28/2020

R106 nails it too. Nice to see that a few of us are seeing the same things. Denise certainly has very similar fans to LVP and its becoming a complete turnoff. I despise delusional people. They remind me of Trump's fanbase.

by Anonymousreply 11007/28/2020

Denise and Aaron seem like potheads who are always crashing hard and irritable. Her real life caught up to her and she can’t handle it. I am not quite getting the cease and desist. Unless Brandi signed an NDA, she is free to talk about who she has slept with, and the other person is free to deny it. But to make the other women act like it didn’t happen ... what a control freak.

by Anonymousreply 11107/28/2020

I was a big fan of Aaron last year but this season has exposed him and it's a turnoff. When he said "cancer is your best friend" he lost me forever

add in being aggressive towards the women and he's just a moron

Denise is an idiot who has horrible taste in men. Typical pretty airhead. Nice but dumb

by Anonymousreply 11207/28/2020

I thought Aaron was almost too good to be true on season one, but because he looked hot, and I am shallow as hell, I bought into it completely. I had my first uh-oh feeling about him when he was maybe coming across as a bit too invested in the one daughter going to some dance or prom, and he assured Denise that the WAY too short dress the kid was wearing met with his approval. He was trying to come off parental, but my antlers shot up at that. He also seemed a tad too invested in Eloise.

This season, he just seems to be a complete asshole who's likely taken a swing or three at Denise. Divorced by next season. The show will be blamed.

Oh god, am I turning into a Frau?

by Anonymousreply 11307/28/2020

R116 nailed it!

by Anonymousreply 114Last Wednesday at 4:39 AM

I can't wait to see what r116 says that is so accurate!

by Anonymousreply 115Last Wednesday at 5:56 AM

I've noticed that straight guys over the age of 40 with still amazing bodies are almost always into shady things. Most of the ones I've come across tend to be grifters, cheaters and untrustworthy people. Aaron certainly falls into that category.

by Anonymousreply 116Last Wednesday at 8:24 AM

Aaron definitely looks like he has a temper.

I bet he is sexually molesting poor Eloise. She can’t speak so there’s no way for her to tell on him.

by Anonymousreply 117Last Wednesday at 8:36 AM

Jesus Christ

by Anonymousreply 118Last Wednesday at 9:16 AM

What the hell R117? That’s a huge jump from anger to molestation.

by Anonymousreply 119Last Wednesday at 1:49 PM

I don’t think he’s a molester but they are exposed to his temper. Last season Denise and Aaron had dinner and she told him he needed to modulate his voice because his voice could be intimidating to a young girl. It was a throwaway line but odd in retrospect-having Charlie Sheen as a father I’m sure those girls have been exposed to a lot of toxic masculinity.

by Anonymousreply 120Last Wednesday at 1:53 PM

[quote] Aaron definitely looks like he has a temper. I bet he is sexually molesting poor Eloise. She can’t speak so there’s no way for her to tell on him

R117 = PizzaGate Loon, or Teddi Mellencamp

by Anonymousreply 121Last Wednesday at 2:26 PM

WTF was Dorit wearing tonight

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122Last Wednesday at 7:04 PM

Bahaha, R122...please tell me she was speaking Eye-talian whilst dressed as a Chanel doctor!

by Anonymousreply 123Last Wednesday at 7:14 PM

Holy shit I just couldn't with the Chanel *everything* and the pearls-whatever-the-fuck-that-was around her face.

by Anonymousreply 124Last Wednesday at 7:14 PM

She typically hits it out of the park compared to the other girls but she seemed to be CHANELling Erika's label whore obsessiveness tonight.

by Anonymousreply 125Last Wednesday at 7:15 PM

Sutton didn't have a passport?! WTF

by Anonymousreply 126Last Wednesday at 8:39 PM

I thought it was hilarious that Dorit and Erika both wore that same type of open skirt.

by Anonymousreply 127Last Wednesday at 9:14 PM

Sutton destroyed Teddi tonight, I loved her. She needs to be full time.

by Anonymousreply 128Last Wednesday at 9:49 PM

Erika looked absurd tonight too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129Last Wednesday at 11:06 PM

did she think this boxy white number and hat looked good on her?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130Last Wednesday at 11:06 PM

Erika looked like a recent spinal surgery patient in that ridiculous winter white ensemble.

by Anonymousreply 131Last Thursday at 4:27 AM

They really need to ditch Dorit and Teddi before next season.

I watched Andy Cohen last night with Garcelle and Sutton. I don't know what Garcelle has done, but she looked FABULOUS. Her face didn't look as pulled and bloated as it did this season.

by Anonymousreply 132Last Thursday at 5:36 AM

It's really laughable that Brandi is a trusted source all of a sudden.

by Anonymousreply 133Last Thursday at 6:08 AM

Dorit's pretentiousness is hilarious. Kyle calling her out for showing off her Italian even as the waiter spoke English and the menu was in English lol

by Anonymousreply 134Last Thursday at 9:34 AM

I think they need to give Sutton a season as a full time housewife, there is potential there

by Anonymousreply 135Last Thursday at 9:49 AM

It's interesting that this season on BH and NYC they're showing the producers asking questions during the confessionals and the women openly discussing filming or saying "Bravo." I wonder how much interesting stuff has ended up on the cutting room floor in the past because the women shouted "Bravo" or talked about production on camera and I wonder how scared they are now that that trick won't work anymore.

by Anonymousreply 136Last Thursday at 9:50 AM

yeah I think it's dumb that saying Bravo on camera ever worked in the past. I'm glad they didn't let Denise keep doing it this season. They should air all the clips from all the other shows over the years when someone tried ruining a scene like that

by Anonymousreply 137Last Thursday at 9:52 AM

Not that the other women aren't nightmares, but Denise wants to collect the paycheck, but doesn't want her business aired - when that's the reason she's on the show in the first place. She doesn't just have dirty laundry, she's got her own fucking laundromat, yet she plays the "mom" card when she's not waxing about the size of her husband's dick. She's had a couple of turns at reality TV, so she knows exactly how the game is played.

by Anonymousreply 138Last Thursday at 10:09 AM

Denise is dumb

dumb for thinking this wouldn't be a storyline

dumb for ever befriending Brandi

dumb for getting with Aaron

dumb for getting with Charlie

by Anonymousreply 139Last Thursday at 10:11 AM

I don’t believe Brandi’s “sordid” tale, and I also don’t believe Denise’s claims that she hardly knew Brandi. I wonder if we’ll find out who else from the cast hooked up with Brandi. And, what are Brandi’s secrets that form the basis of Denise’s supposed blackmail? Except for Garcelle and Sutton, the rest of the cast are dishonest. Rinna and Dorit are grifters. Teddi is offensively boring. Erika is a cold fish who reveals little truth about herself. The glaring horror is Kyle, who behaves like a molester with her obvious grooming behavior trying to court all the bitches and ends up turning on them.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Thursday at 10:23 AM

the most interesting part was hearing Sutton say she has a friend who had told her Brandi and Denise hooked up a few months earlier

by Anonymousreply 141Last Thursday at 10:29 AM

So how old do we think Kyle was when she lost her virginity? I'm guessing she was extremely young given that she didn't wanna say and that her mom felt the need to hold a family meeting about it.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Thursday at 10:48 AM

So how old do we think Kyle was when she lost her virginity? I'm guessing she was extremely young given that she didn't wanna say and that her mom felt the need to hold a family meeting about it.

Given the weird nature of the entire family, it was probably to chide her about the loss of her virginity meant they could no longer sell her off to some Saudi prince

by Anonymousreply 143Last Thursday at 10:57 AM

Don't look at me, R142.

by Anonymousreply 144Last Thursday at 11:07 AM

Kyle Richards was 3 years younger than C. Thomas Howell so maybe she was underage and he wasn’t when they fucked.

by Anonymousreply 145Last Thursday at 4:17 PM

R145 hit the nail on the head, I believe. Ironic that their pimp of a mum (who taught them all how to give blow jobs and trap a man to marry) would've called a family meeting about this, unless is was a congratulatory meeting. I also doubt Kim caught them fucking...that's another way for Kyle to fuck with Kim's head by saying that on camera. Kyle is essentially enabling Kim to doubt her own self worth or memory of events, which enables the substance and alcohol abuse, which leaves Kyle in charge.

Anyone wondering why Rinna's one daughter is so fucked up, read the above paragraph. She's been trying to pimp out those girls forever. She (Rinna) fucked up when she crossed Yolanda via the Munchausen's snafu. There was an ep with Rinna taking those girls to a modelling agency several years ago and saying, "I want them to be the next Gigi Hadid." (I don't believe Bella had "made it" yet.) If Yolanda had any sense or clout, she would've blocked those girls from making it in the industry after their mum showed her ass like she did. As much as people have ridiculed Yolanda for micromanaging her girls on modelling assignments, at least she'd been a model. Rinna's only ever been a soap starlet and a QVC/Depends ambassador.

Re: last night's ep, it was rather boring. Brandigate/Lesbiangate is worse than Puppygate last season. That's all I have.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Thursday at 5:05 PM

Sutton's dress at the hotel dinner was super cute! I loved the pattern and the flouncy swing.

But why was Kyle dressed like 1986 Jaclyn Smith Kmart evening wear collection with that offensive sequined tuxedo jacket ($29.99 plus tax) ?

And when Doreeeeet asked why Teddi was "beating around the bush" before the lesbionics were exposed I about lost my shit... 😂

by Anonymousreply 147Last Thursday at 5:28 PM

Sutton looked great. She has a WW2 body - skinny scrawny limbs and belly - but that floral black dress was perfect for Italy.

Teddi’s overall dismay this episode warmed the cockles. She couldn’t even smirk as much as she wanted.

by Anonymousreply 148Last Thursday at 6:16 PM

These bitches sure shock easily for people who’ve spent their lives in a city like L.A.

by Anonymousreply 149Last Thursday at 6:24 PM

Teddi is so dull she makes Carole look like an out of control party girl

by Anonymousreply 150Last Thursday at 6:43 PM

[quote] Rinna fucked up when she crossed Yolanda via the Munchausen's snafu

Except that Rinna was 100% right. Amazing how YoYo's ailments all cleared up once they officially failed to prevent her husband from leaving her.

by Anonymousreply 151Last Thursday at 6:49 PM

Sutton should get another season and a diamond on the strength of her fucking styling alone.

by Anonymousreply 152Last Thursday at 6:56 PM

Thank God they finally told Denise. Her whole marriage to Aaron is fake for the show. Like Ellen, you can run if you are a cunt but you can’t hide (you in danger girl)

by Anonymousreply 153Last Thursday at 7:00 PM

Why did they get so dressed up to eat at the hotel restaurant? It looked like they were going to the Oscars or the Met Ball with those fancy get-ups.

They spend all that money on clothes and nobody cares about any of it but them. It's all such a waste.

by Anonymousreply 154Last Thursday at 8:50 PM

Where is the New York thread

by Anonymousreply 155Last Friday at 6:11 PM

r154 Nobody cares... except for the millions of viewers who will judge their clothes.

by Anonymousreply 156Last Friday at 6:15 PM

r139 Denise was not dumb for getting with Charlie. She was dumb for not taking him to the cleaners for that Two & a Half Men $.

by Anonymousreply 157Last Friday at 6:18 PM

R155 here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158Last Friday at 7:29 PM

R157 there's something off about Denise. Yes she's aging now and her face is plagued by wrinkles but at her prime she was absolutely stunning. She could have had just about any man she wanted. Charlie Sheen? That's who she picked to be the father of her kids? A drugged up, prostitute paying nutjob? There were plenty of rich men during that time who would have been safer, happier choices for her.

by Anonymousreply 159Last Friday at 7:31 PM

Denise was an escort so it makes sense with Charlie. He went from client to husband. She has always been shady. My favorite part of Brandi’s story is that she never saw Aaron, even though he was “there.”

by Anonymousreply 160Last Friday at 7:50 PM

I think Erika and Dorit wanted to play dress up and why not? They are in Rome, have some fucking fun. I thought their dinner table outfits were OTT, but they weren't horrible. (OK, Maybe Dorit's shirt), but isn't that what we are here for? That said, Erika's white hat earlier in the episode...that had to be cover for something. It was gorgeous, but she really did look like she was recovering from surgery, or was wearing a neck brace. She couldn't move her head outside, let alone her excuse for having to stay so still inside the car.

Everything they ordered, from drinks to food including Dorit (rigatoni?) was dull as hell. I expect that from Kyle, who has proven to be painfully unsophisticated on these trips, but I would think at least Sutton and Dorit would make more interesting choices.

I haven't traveled as much as I would like, but enough to know there is absolutely no shame in dining at a good hotel. Many hotels are "destination dining" in their own right. That said, I'm not sure if that particular place they were staying at would count. Even the "ladies" pointed out the flags on the sad sliders. Rinna's view was fabulous. The rest of the place, at least from the outside, and some of the rooms we saw, wasn't much to write home about.

Oh yes! Once again go overseas to watch these twats shop at the same fucking luxury stores you can shop at back home. The reluctance these bitches have of going outside their comfort zone is beyond tedious.

Kyle really can't get her clothing right. Of all of the women who need a "glam squad" (please let that term die soon) she needs one the most.

R147 Your comment: "But why was Kyle dressed like 1986 Jaclyn Smith Kmart evening wear collection with that offensive sequined tuxedo jacket ($29.99 plus tax)?" is absolute fucking perfection.

The pear clutching over two women having sex by some of these women was completely ridiculous. It of course gave Kyle some camera time for more mugging, which I expected, but a few of the other women's reactions surprised me. Sutton seemed to take it in stride. Garcelle, too. Erika didn't give a shit, that said I don't really believe she's never gone one on one. She might be staying quiet on that because of Tom. Whatever. I am liking Sutton and Garcelle more as the season ends. I'm sorry Sutton got the axe, or did she for sure? Is Garcelle coming back? Probably too soon to tell.

Now Kim's getting her teeth fixed? Keep those PK scripts coming in, Kim. Next stop: bunion surgery.

by Anonymousreply 161Last Friday at 10:00 PM

Denise still looks good for 50. I guess she likes the bad boys. I wonder of she is a smoker?

by Anonymousreply 162Last Saturday at 5:21 AM

^She smoked a lot of cock.

by Anonymousreply 163Last Saturday at 7:38 AM

It’s funny that Denise was “outraged” about talk on threesomes, but now she is exposed for having lesbian sleepovers. Does Rinna also deny she ever had sex with horny Denise?

by Anonymousreply 164Last Saturday at 7:40 AM

I appreciate how frank Erika is about being a stripper. And look! Now her skills have gotten her to Broadway! Lol. And I am sure Denise isn't the only former hooker in that group. Now some of them have graduated to pimping out their kids like (cough, cough) Rinna!

by Anonymousreply 165Last Saturday at 9:07 AM

Sutton was at the reunion so there's a good chance she'll be back next season

by Anonymousreply 166Last Saturday at 12:01 PM

I’ve warmed up to Sutton and would like to see more.

by Anonymousreply 167Last Saturday at 12:09 PM

I would like to see Sutton and Garcelle as a team on The Amazing Race, and skip this Housewives bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 168Last Saturday at 12:13 PM

I was the original RHOBH hooker!

by Anonymousreply 169Last Saturday at 12:40 PM

Garcelle unfollowed Rinna on social media. Lisa has better keep her trap shut about Garcelle or Black Twitter will destroy her.

by Anonymousreply 170Last Saturday at 6:13 PM

I actually was proud of Teddi for telling Denise on camera. She didn’t ask for the news and none of the other women would tell her. And LOL at Sutton saying she already knew but was too much of a lady to say anything.

by Anonymousreply 171Last Saturday at 6:17 PM

I'd love to know who the hell is the mutual friend between Sutton and Brandi. They come from such different worlds

by Anonymousreply 172Last Saturday at 6:38 PM

I loved where Garcelle asked Sutton how she got her money.

by Anonymousreply 173Last Saturday at 6:42 PM

R172, it was obviously one of Sutton's catty gay friends or assistants who told her.

by Anonymousreply 174Last Saturday at 6:52 PM

Do these women pay for stylists to fly to Rome and stay in hotels or does Bravo pay for that? What a waste of money since they look cartoonish.

by Anonymousreply 175Last Saturday at 7:34 PM

I think the ladies have to pay for their own glam teams. We know Erika has no compulsion about wasting money.

I don't know how the hell Dorit manages though. Unless she doesn't pay them and says being featured on the show is advertisement for their services?

by Anonymousreply 176Last Saturday at 7:35 PM

I laughed at Garcelle saying they got all dressed up for a hotel restaurant. So ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 177Last Saturday at 7:44 PM

Which housewife had the alleged fling w/Brandi mentioned in the preview?? I'm stumped. Kyle is the only other person who seems to hang out with B. Threesome with Mo?! Or maybe it was Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 178Last Saturday at 11:00 PM

One hint: my house was stolen!!!!

by Anonymousreply 179Last Sunday at 5:17 AM

R185 Erika didn't say she worked as a stripper. She said she worked at a "bikini bar" as a dancer and even took the ladies on a visit there. The dancers were wearing tops which I'm sure they put on for the occasion.

by Anonymousreply 180Last Sunday at 5:46 AM

After finally seeing the last episode it could not be clearer that Denise is a liar. But still a likable one!!! I hope she stays because she had a good personality for this show- She lies yet she is extremely down to earth and likable. I could not STAND being on this show with her because who the fuck wants to be around someone who lies and isn't "REAL" on a reality show. I like Dorit and Kyle's odd dynamic now. Somehow Dorit does have some balls and isn't afraid to be neutral.

But anyway, I believe Brandi. You could see the panic on Denise's face when the whole thing started. She knew that she was fucked and she could barely speak coherently. She was CAUGHT. And you can tell she hates these women. Its a paycheck.

I like this season a lot. The women do not embarrass themselves like NY.

by Anonymousreply 181Last Sunday at 7:33 AM

I thought the insinuation was Denise also had sex with Rinna since they have known each other for almost 30 years. But Rinna denies it. Maybe Garcelle?

And how do they go from fine in Rome to Denise stopping filming?

by Anonymousreply 182Last Sunday at 7:38 AM

R182- That appears to be the next episode...

Denise stopped filming because she refuses to be honest. People can paint it any way they want to, but that's the truth.

I have to say that I hope Sutton returns too! I LOVED the way she kept her hands clean during the dinner but during the confessional she says she had already heard about Denise and Brandi having sex. It was classic. Very southern.

I REALLY wanted to like Garcelle, but I cannot deal with someone who blindly defends someone who is lying. I like her cool vibe and confident demeanor but she had not brought anything to the season. And I am not buying her invented story about Kyle being so awful to her. Hopefully we will hear more, because based on the episodes, there is nothing there. It appears to be Garcelle and Denise against the entire group with Dorit the neutral one.

by Anonymousreply 183Last Sunday at 8:25 AM

Garcelle is defending lying Denise because they're both working actresses and it's in her best interests not to burn bridges within the industry. She has no business connections to the other women, so she doesn't care what they think.

by Anonymousreply 184Last Sunday at 8:35 AM

The woman Denise is claiming fucked Brandi has to be one of the women she doesn’t like.

She’s friendliest with Garcelle. I think she’s indifferent to Dorit and Sutton who aren’t really participating in this mess.

That leaves Kyle, Erika, Rinna and Teddi. She hates Rinna for fucking with Kim. Her relationship with Kyle is too toxic and intertwined with Kyle’s sister for it to be her.

If Teddi and Brandi fucked, Teddi wouldn’t have kept quiet, she never shuts up.

So I think it’s Erika.

by Anonymousreply 185Last Sunday at 8:52 AM

Erika and Brandi?? I just don't see it.

by Anonymousreply 186Last Sunday at 8:55 AM

I agree. I think Erika barely knows or cares about Denise or Brandy. And I know people think Mauricio and Kyle are swingers, but Kyle seems very square to me. I could definitely see Mauricio cheating on Kyle, but not Kyle who seems primarily interested in her hair and makeup. Maybe Denise falsely insinuated Brandi slept with Rinna, which is why Rinna hates her so much.

by Anonymousreply 187Last Sunday at 9:28 AM

Just caught up. I love Sutton, and I think she and Garcelle are great additions Teddy is worthless, and she and Kyle will be each other's undoing.

by Anonymousreply 188Last Sunday at 2:22 PM

I just watched the latest episode and wow—things got far more interesting. Denise’s chuckle reaction and nervousness after being called out was 100% “oh shit they found out!” She even said “it’s not true” before Teddi even said what the other gossip (the sex with Brandi) was! Then calling “Bravo Bravo Bravo!” But we’re supposed to think SHE is the honest one in this who has nothing to lie about? Please! So obvious—she’s a terrible liar and only cried to shift the direction of the conversation. Also, anyone catch that crazy smile Denise made after Teddi and Sutton got into it? The cameras switched to her and she looked amused, this after the “horror” of the gossip and alleged lies.

Lastly, context is EVERYTHING! Teddi SHOULD have said that Denise and Brandi had sex and then supposedly Denise said Aaron would kill her if he found out AND then intimidated Brandi into silence. Instead, Teddi and Kyle left out these details and made it sound like the sex was the horrible thing that was so unspeakable that they didn’t want to say it. WTF! Way to make the group seem like homophobes. I’ve said it many times—several of these women act too shocked by sex between women. Makes me wonder if it’s hitting a little too close to home for some and there might be some internalized homophobia, perhaps? Erika didn’t seem surprised by it though—she seems the least shocked when it comes up. Kyle and Teddi, on the other hand...

by Anonymousreply 189a day ago

Sutton is another one that didn't seem fazed. Perhaps because she said she already knew. The other girls acted like junior high prigs.

by Anonymousreply 19015 hours ago

I think the truth is somewhere in the middle of Brandi's whiny I'm-such-a-victim story, and Denise's denial. They were drunk and hooked up, NO BIG DEAL, probably don't remember every single detail of what was said about Aaron and other "rules" if that was discussed at all, and Aaron may know about it. I am inclined to think that Aaron does know. All Denise had to say to him is that she and Brandi just kissed and deny everything else. I think the problem for both Aaron and Denise, as others have said, is that story, in any form, getting out to the public and messing with some sort of financial/custody agreements. Everything comes down to money.

I'm also pretty sure Denise denied it immediately because that is her first instinct. Deny on camera, do investigation off camera, speak to publicists etc., get story straight, then speak on camera and apologize for denial. She isn't new at this stuff.

by Anonymousreply 19114 hours ago

I know Denise is a liar but I still like her more than Teddi and Kyle

by Anonymousreply 19214 hours ago

I'd love to know what Denise and Aaron's arrangement actually is. I'm sure they have some kind of agreement—like maybe she can hook up with women but he just doesn't want to know about it?

by Anonymousreply 19314 hours ago

[quote]Also, anyone catch that crazy smile Denise made after Teddi and Sutton got into it? The cameras switched to her and she looked amused, this after the “horror” of the gossip and alleged lies.

Everyone caught it. Denise smirked at Teddi because Sutton correctly held the accountability coach accountable for being more horrified that Denise and Brandi made out than Denise apparently saying she's boring and self-loathing.

Kyle didn't reveal it on camera to Denise. Rinna didn't. Sutton didn't. "It's already out there!". It's not a coincidence that Teddi took the bait. She so wants to be accepted by Kyle and the producers that she pulls the same shit that she did last year texting with LVP's employee then lying about it and playing victim. She is legitimately stupid.

It's interesting to see how bad she is at the game compared at the others. Rinna and Dorit stir and play hard but they're canny enough not to act overly offended when they show their asses.

by Anonymousreply 19413 hours ago

Too bad I’m not available for musical interludes.

by Anonymousreply 19513 hours ago

It's funny how production made Teddi confront Denise over the allegations. No way was Kyle doing it. But because Teddi's employment on the show is hanging by a thread, they told her that she would be the one to do it. She was clearly not happy about it either, but what choice did she have?. The way she snapped at Kyle at one point "You were there too!" to get her to start talking was funny.

I think Kim is preparing herself for a grande return to the show. She's been getting new titties and teefs so she will fit in with the other glamorous ladies.

by Anonymousreply 19612 hours ago

Custody? You think courts are going to give custody to Sheen over Denise because she had sex outside of her marriage. Sheen? I have no idea why she cares when no one else does including the cast but it's not because of Sheen, I'm pretty sure of that. In fact she may not care at all. She's being an actress. This is a show. She's acting. How bout she didn't hookup with Brandi but they both came up with this idea to make Brandi some money and give Denise a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 19711 hours ago

I loved the way Teddi shot that statement out- It was actually one of her better moments. And it was funny.

In rapid fire: Well Denise I am not going to torture you anymore, She said you SLEPT TOGETHER...

Denise was so caught too... She is a horrible liar- And Teddi got her shortly before as well- Denise knew what was coming and said "NONE OF IT IS TRUE" And Teddi very quickly caught that Denise was giving herself away before Teddi even announced what the secret was. And said "Whats true??" Denise" Stammer/Stutter- Um, ALL OF IT! Denise is a horrible liar.

by Anonymousreply 19811 hours ago

Omg you guys... The show is scripted! It's not even real. It just shows how bad of actors these hooker are when they react, pre-act or overreact. The major conflicts and stories may start with a grain of truth but are then selected for the season's exploitation. They do it for PAY, yo.

by Anonymousreply 1999 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!