Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View — Part 23 , Summer 2020

22 got walled.

Did Megan ever get a crib or are they still rioting in the street at he apartment?

by Anonymousreply 129September 1, 2020 11:14 PM

Whoopi opens up with discussion about Republicans' attitudes about mask wearing. She passes it to Joy who finally mentions the story about the Russian's bounty for US soldiers. Whoopi passes it to Meghan and says Meghan can talk about the mask issue or the Russian issue. Meghan talks about the mask issue. But she at least criticizes Sean Hannity and Tucker Carlson. (They must have trashed her dad last year.)

by Anonymousreply 1July 2, 2020 3:11 PM

Next week... RERUNS!

Monday, July 6: The Political View with Joe Biden’s Senior Advisor Symone Sanders (author, “No, You Shut Up! Speaking Truth to Power and Reclaiming America”); Michigan couple Jennifer and Andre Laubach who both tested positive and gave birth to twins while battling the coronavirus. (ENCORE BROADCAST – OAD: 6/10/2020)

Tuesday, July 7: The Political View with Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC); Yvette Nicole Brown (“The Big Fib”) (ENCORE BROADCAST – OAD: 5/22/2020)

Wednesday, July 8: The Political View with Stacey Abrams (author, “Our Time Is Now”) ENCORE BROADCAST – OAD: 6/11/2020)

Thursday, July 9: The Political View with Rep. Mike Kelly (R-PA); ABC News Chief Business, Technology and Economics Correspondent Rebecca Jarvis ENCORE BROADCAST – OAD: 5/19/2020)

Friday, July 10: Chris Wallace (author, “Countdown 1945”); ABC News correspondent Adrienne Bankert (author, “Your Hidden Superpower”) (ENCORE BROADCAST – OAD: 6/09/2020)

by Anonymousreply 2July 2, 2020 3:17 PM

bump

by Anonymousreply 3July 8, 2020 7:14 AM

What is her highness of the Arizona McCains doing now that Arizona is a scorching hot zone for COVID 19.

I bet she’s shooting at it to show it who’s boss. FROM HER COLD DEAD HAND! Or lung! Whichever!

by Anonymousreply 4July 9, 2020 3:31 AM

I wonder if John McCain's Daughter is seething right now.

She practically worships the "founding fathers", and she brags about having the Constitution on her nightstand. Now society is discussing the fact that many of the founding fathers supported slavery. Does she agree with the Fox announcers that if you acknowledge America isn't perfect, then that means you HATE America?

by Anonymousreply 5July 9, 2020 7:01 AM

Has she bought a crib yet?

by Anonymousreply 6July 9, 2020 10:56 AM

***I'm just going to leave this here since The View thread has been locked. I don't see a reason to create another thread when the show is going on hiatus in a week or two, makes more sense to start a new thread in the Fall when they come back. If someone wants to copy this over to the other thread, feel free.***

Mon, July 13: Day of Hot Topics; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tue, July 14: Amy Schumer (“Expecting Amy”)

Wed, July 15: Khloe Kardashian; Jacob Soboroff (author, “Separated”)

Thu, July 16: Tiffany Cross (author, “Say It Louder!”)

Fri, July 17: D.L. Hughley (author, “Surrender, White People!”)

Thank you —SoWhatWhoCares, because some people care.

by Anonymousreply 7July 11, 2020 4:32 PM

Whoopi just said the equivalent of, "Joy and Meghan, don't make me stop this car!'

by Anonymousreply 8July 13, 2020 3:18 PM

Nepotism Manatee™️ also said that Betsy DeVos needs media training, and that she thinks schools should reopen in the fall. I wonder if she’d be willing to be a substitute teacher in a hotspot?

by Anonymousreply 9July 13, 2020 3:21 PM

Meghan is in such deep denial about the shittiness of her own party.

by Anonymousreply 10July 13, 2020 3:34 PM

I hope Mooghan’s baby is a retard

by Anonymousreply 11July 13, 2020 3:41 PM

When the other ladies are speaking, Meghan's eyes keeping shifting away from her computer screen during these Zoom broadcasts. Is her husband holding cue cards to the side.

by Anonymousreply 12July 13, 2020 6:09 PM

"I hope Mooghan’s baby is a retard"

Well, we've heard from the asshole contingent.

by Anonymousreply 13July 13, 2020 6:15 PM

And now they're cutting out the fights on the show as well?

by Anonymousreply 14July 13, 2020 6:25 PM

r14, where does Nepotism Manatee™️ go when on Zoom?

by Anonymousreply 15July 13, 2020 9:26 PM

They all seem uptight and furious today.

by Anonymousreply 16July 14, 2020 7:35 PM

Ugh, grotesque segment-long pharmaceutical ad from the Kardashian with support from Whoopi “Say That Drug Name One More Time!” Goldberg.

PhRMA owns journalism. Opioids finally were admitted to be known killers 20 years late, and now it’s new classes of drugs that will known to be deadly in 10-20 years.

by Anonymousreply 17July 15, 2020 9:50 PM

"I'm still talking Joy."

"Joy you don't have to be so snippy with me."

"I'm talking because it's my job to talk Joy...."

by Anonymousreply 18July 16, 2020 3:09 PM

This interview with Tiffany Cross is a disaster. I wish someone would ask her or Sunny why black women backed Biden if it's really just a black woman they wanted on the ticket. And if that's the case then why didn't black women support Kamala instead of Biden in the primary?

by Anonymousreply 19July 16, 2020 4:00 PM

I had to turn off Tiffany Cross. The pitch of her voice, the volume and rapidity of her words were just too much to take. Oh my God.

by Anonymousreply 20July 16, 2020 5:41 PM

R19 I am a white guy and I probably should not even try to respond, but I have to...most of the black women I know don’t see Kamala Harris as a black American, but rather as a dark-skinned wealthy child of immigrants who had social and financial privilege from birth and became an enemy to black people as a prosecutor. We debated this a lot during the primaries because I was really impresses with her. One of my black coworkers in particular absolutely reviles Kamala Harris and said that in her view Harris is as bad for black people as Trump is. We argued about that but she was committed to that sentiment.

by Anonymousreply 21July 16, 2020 5:46 PM

That's interesting, R21. The impression I get from Sunny and Tiffany, though, is that they'd be extremely happy with Kamala as VP. I find it especially strange coming from Sunny who didn't seem to be particularly supportive of Kamala during the primary. In general, I find it odd that they keep insisting Biden owes black women for their support, but they've never bothered to explain why they supported Biden in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 22July 16, 2020 5:50 PM

R22 The View cast and crew have been pushing HARD for Biden since even before the Democratic debates. Many of us complained about it throughout. He went on the show and they all lavished him with compliments and urged him to run and he was coy. Then he decided to run and he debated poorly by all accounts and The View cohosts all were pushing Biden the entire time, regardless of his performance. Again, many of us here were asking why they were pushing this guy who had among the poorest poll numbers and who performed poorly. They did it consistently. And then—BAM—he was the nominee and now everyone has forgotten what a crazy longshot he was and how poorly he devated. Or if we haven’t forgotten, we’re chastised if we say it because the correct thing for liberal people to do is to pretend he was always the clear frontrunner. I will absolutely vote for him. I would vote for Marianne Williamson before I would vote for Trump. But I find the collective, willful amnesia about Biden’s recent poor performance and abysmal polling during the debates to be disconcerting and a little scary.

by Anonymousreply 23July 16, 2020 6:13 PM

The View was 100% predictive in that it would take an old white Democrat to defeat an old white racist Republican.

Biden is all the positives without any icky Hillary misogyny or elitism.

Biden may not be a superior candidate, but is much better than the rest without the negs.

And with him being a family friend of the McCaines is not a bad thing.

by Anonymousreply 24July 17, 2020 8:14 AM

R24 Biden is far superior as a candidate against Trump.

by Anonymousreply 25July 17, 2020 12:10 PM

You could hear Meghan anger exhaling while Joy was talking. Huuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

by Anonymousreply 26July 17, 2020 12:28 PM

The show is as maddening with cognitive dissonance as Trump is.

One day Joy and Meghan are sniping at one another, Whoopi is exasperated and wants to smack them around and Sunny is bulldozing through, and the very next day they are all chastising the news and audience for daring to suggest they don’t all get along like best friends! Over and over and over.

One day Meghan is calling Trump explicitly racist and saying she ‘hates’ him and the next day she defends his policies and his family.

Friday a couple of weeks ago, Meghan sang the praises of Tucker Carlson. She said he is the de facto figurehead for the Republican party and that she thinks he should run for president. The show was off for a week and when they came back, she condemned Carlson for calling Tammy Duckworth a coward because she lost her legs in military service. Neither she nor any cohost made any reference to her reverential praise of Carlson a week earlier.

The View is episodic and the hosts—but especially Meghan, by far—do 180-degree turnarounds regularly and everyone just pretends that everybody is speaking sensibly and honestly. It’s really very much like Donald Trump overall.

by Anonymousreply 27July 17, 2020 12:37 PM

Joy just said Mary Trump will be on the show next Thursday.

by Anonymousreply 28July 17, 2020 3:37 PM

D.L. Hughley just said in regard to a Kanye presidency:

"I've seen both their wives naked."

LOL

by Anonymousreply 29July 17, 2020 3:52 PM

Love how Tiffany Cross just completely side-stepped the Nick Cannon question. I have a few black female friends who agree with him so, I'm guessing she does too but knew better than to say it out loud.

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2020 3:57 PM

Scheduled guests for the week of July 20 - 24, subject to change:

Monday, July 20: Ice Cube; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, July 21: Patricia Heaton (author, “Your Second Act: Inspiring Stories of Transformation”); John Quiñones (ABC News’ “What Would You Do?”)

Wednesday, July 22: Day of Hot Topics

Thursday, July 23: Mary Trump (author, “Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World’s Most Dangerous Man”)

Friday, July 24: The Political View with Amy McGrath, Kentucky Senate candidate running against Majority Leader Mitch McConnell; performance from former co-host of “The View,” Raven-Symoné (“Infrasounds”)

by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2020 10:38 PM

I can't stand Patricia Heaton so I'll be tuning out after Hot Topics on Tuesday.

by Anonymousreply 32July 18, 2020 3:04 AM

I had totally forgotten that the airhead Raven was a co-host. What were they thinking?

by Anonymousreply 33July 18, 2020 3:19 AM

R33 They were thinking Whoopi demanded a favor for her ‘daughter’ Raven.

Also, on paper, she checked the ‘of color’ box, the ‘young cohost’ box, the ‘Disney affiliated’ box, and I’m sure the producers thought she would probably bring along fans from Disney, from Cosby and even people who knew the rumors she was gay.

I wonder if they assigned her the conspiracy theorist role or if that was her own doing, because she spent a lot of time saying, “I don’t know, y’all. Y’all know I’m a conspiracy theorist!” without ever actually speaking of any theories, just as a way to say she doesn’t believe things. She was one of the original types of truthers that now don’t believe COVID-19 is real or that masks contain the spread of an airborne virus.

by Anonymousreply 34July 18, 2020 1:16 PM

They added Maryland Gov Hogan today and no Ice Cube.

by Anonymousreply 35July 20, 2020 3:17 PM

In a move that surprised no one, Nepotism Manatee™️ made John Lewis’ death about herself.

by Anonymousreply 36July 20, 2020 3:26 PM

R33 All i remember off her was the time she came back as a guest, ringing that stupid bell and grimacing as if her return was a big moment for the show. Get Rosie O or Barbara back and that would be a moment, not some annoying Disney kid idiot.

by Anonymousreply 37July 20, 2020 3:35 PM

Why no Ice Cube?

by Anonymousreply 38July 20, 2020 3:47 PM

He melted in the heat.

by Anonymousreply 39July 20, 2020 4:33 PM

I love Sunny saying he should "stay in his bunker" and let the governors take care of business "with the exception of Florida and Georgia's governors".

by Anonymousreply 40July 21, 2020 3:21 PM

CA Rep Karen Bass added today, supposedly on Biden's VP list.

by Anonymousreply 41July 22, 2020 3:16 PM

Oh, does Sunny think black women are owed a black woman as VP? I wasn't sure since she went 30 seconds without mentioning it.

by Anonymousreply 42July 22, 2020 3:41 PM

I did have to LOL when Meghan pronounced Ghislaine's name "Gasoline".

by Anonymousreply 43July 22, 2020 4:14 PM

No Meghan it is not normal to take 4 or 6 weeks bereavement leave. The average person has to pull up their boot straps and return to work within 3 to 5 days and for much more tragic deaths.

by Anonymousreply 44July 23, 2020 3:11 PM

Meghan is being a bitch to Mary Trump. In asking her "question", Meghan gave this weird speech about HERSELF (and of course name dropped her dad); then when she finally shut up and let Mary speak, she interrupted Mary.

She's coming off as extremely hostile. Did one of her relatives threaten to write a book about her or her beloved father?

by Anonymousreply 45July 23, 2020 3:27 PM

I’m waiting for James and Miss Spider to climb out from under Nepotism Manatee™️ this morning.

by Anonymousreply 46July 23, 2020 3:29 PM

It's pretty clear Meghan couldn't even be bothered to read the book or she'd know that it's about family members Mary actual has/had relationships with and that her cousins are barely part of it.

by Anonymousreply 47July 23, 2020 3:30 PM

Mary handled herself perfectly. "I'm not sure why you're so focused on my cousins, but ..."

by Anonymousreply 48July 23, 2020 3:43 PM

I agree, R48. Mary was a class act all the way and Meghan came off pretty silly and petty in that exchange. Mary even managed to shut her down in a nice way about the whole "dinner on the taxpayers' dime" nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 49July 23, 2020 3:46 PM

Anybody aware of the issue that caused a rift in the friendship of John McCain and John Lewis that Meghan referred to the other day but refused to explain?

by Anonymousreply 50July 23, 2020 3:54 PM

R50, it goes back to a public statement Lewis made when McCain was running for President against Obama in 2008.

It included: "As one who was a victim of violence and hate during the height of the Civil Rights Movement, I am deeply disturbed by the negative tone of the McCain-Palin campaign."

And: "Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division, and there is no need for this hostility in our political discourse."

And: "As public figures with the power to influence and persuade, Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are playing with fire, and if they are not careful, that fire will consume us all. They are playing a very dangerous game that disregards the value of the political process and cheapens our entire democracy. We can do better. The American people deserve better.”

He also compared McCain to George Wallace. Pretty damning. Though he did later walk back the Wallace comparison.

Then, Obama chimed in:

"But John Lewis was right to condemn some of the hateful rhetoric that John McCain himself personally rebuked just last night, as well as the baseless and profoundly irresponsible charges from his own running mate that the Democratic nominee for President of the United States ‘pals around with terrorists.’ As Barack Obama has said himself, the last thing we need from either party is the kind of angry, divisive rhetoric that tears us apart at a time of crisis when we desperately need to come together. "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51July 23, 2020 4:07 PM

r49, Meggy was a total cunt to Mary. Interesting that she was skipped for the following Mary segments. Odd how she went after Mary for not knowing the Trump kids and when Mary explained why, she got smug and shut up.

Whattacunt.

by Anonymousreply 52July 24, 2020 2:29 AM

Why dies Meghan keep looking to her left so much?

by Anonymousreply 53July 24, 2020 2:57 AM

I think they have teleprompters there r53. One day she admitted her teleprompter just went down.

by Anonymousreply 54July 24, 2020 3:30 AM

Maybe her hubby is standing there holding cue cards with his talking points.

by Anonymousreply 55July 24, 2020 5:21 AM

I heard Tammy Bruce on Fox News say that when she guest hosted the show it was heavily scripted. The women all have talking points that they are to follow and the questions are planned in advance.

I guess very little of the show is spontaneous.

Whoopi looks to the right often and Sunny to the left. I think that's where they get their cues.

by Anonymousreply 56July 24, 2020 6:02 AM

Couldn't help but giggle during Raven's performance.

by Anonymousreply 57July 24, 2020 3:52 PM

The McGrath interview was disappointing, I didn't find her impressive at all. Any chance Moscow Mitch will just keel over and die before November?

by Anonymousreply 58July 24, 2020 4:38 PM

John Lewis was right. Furthermore, Megan McCain gets her shitty attitude and childish temper from John McCain.

by Anonymousreply 59July 24, 2020 4:56 PM

ENCORE shows next week. They are going on hiatus early it seems.

Encore broadcasts for the week of July 27-31 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, July 27 – The Political View with ABC News Contributor Rahm Emanuel; “View Your Deal” with hottest items at affordable prices

Tuesday, July 28 – Andy Cohen ("Watch What Happens Live")

Wednesday, July 29 – The Political View with former National Security Advisor Susan Rice

Thursday, July 30 – Miss Piggy (“Muppets Now”)

Friday, July 31 – Kerry Washington (“The Fight”) joined by ACLU attorney Brigitte Amiri; Judy Gold (Author, "Yes I Can Say That")

by Anonymousreply 60July 24, 2020 6:18 PM

Good, keep this thread low over Summer.

by Anonymousreply 61July 24, 2020 6:25 PM

My guess is they're going off early so they can come back in time for the "connections."

by Anonymousreply 62July 24, 2020 7:24 PM

Ugh. Auto-correct. For the "conventions."

by Anonymousreply 63July 24, 2020 7:24 PM

R57 I thought she sounded pretty good actually! Until she started rapping in that ridiculous, cartoonishly affected voice. She had some nice soulful vocals before that... anyway.

Meghan has been extra annoying this week, glad that both Amy McGrath and Mary Trump gave her a verbal beatdown of sorts. She just refuses to do her homework. Also regarding the AOC thing, I am so sick of the View hosts talking about how 'women in the public are treated awfully' and then doing the exact same thing to the majority of female politicians. Every day. The cognitive dissonance is mindblowing.

by Anonymousreply 64July 25, 2020 12:18 PM

Is Raven repped by a Disney subsidiary?

Really long segment only given over for Disney talent.

by Anonymousreply 65July 25, 2020 4:00 PM

R60, I just checked my cable guide and it says the show is new today, though it does also show the guest as Rahm Emanuel, so you're probably correct.

by Anonymousreply 66July 27, 2020 2:05 PM

R6, & OP. They won't be needing any crib, as they'll sacrifice the child to Moloch shortly after the birth. They'll tell the world it was stillborn.

by Anonymousreply 67July 27, 2020 2:13 PM

I bet Megagain is the reason why her mother drank.

by Anonymousreply 68July 27, 2020 2:30 PM

Just started, and it's a new episode.

by Anonymousreply 69July 27, 2020 3:00 PM

Thanks r69

Odd that abcnews.com listed the week as "Encore".

by Anonymousreply 70July 27, 2020 3:10 PM

Rahm definitely wants a job in the White House again.

by Anonymousreply 71July 27, 2020 3:31 PM

^^^yep

by Anonymousreply 72July 27, 2020 4:16 PM

He deserves one.

by Anonymousreply 73July 27, 2020 4:25 PM

Whoopi: Regis died! Let’s all fake the sad!

Joy: I actually knew him. So I am sad he’s dead.

Sunny: We went to the same college and we both liked it. So I’m sad he is dead.

Meghan: I never met the old dude, but I watched one of his shows. So I am happy to pretend I’m sad he is dead. Now that I am talking, I’ll just keep saying things.

Whoopi: How sad. We’ll be back.

by Anonymousreply 74July 27, 2020 4:30 PM

Pulled the show off of YT today as was preempted by the funeral cortege.

Love Rahm Emanuel.

Love that Meghan thinks it's her job to be a cunt to all Dems.

by Anonymousreply 75July 27, 2020 11:54 PM

If Biden wins they should give Rahm transition team, just to make it extra spicy.

by Anonymousreply 76July 27, 2020 11:57 PM

Dammit, I turned in too late to catch Meghan bitching about something. I only caught her say something like "conservative women don't have voices here", and Woopi was like "yeah".

What were they talking about?

by Anonymousreply 77July 28, 2020 3:31 PM

Sunny tore Biden a new one today over the Kamala Harris story. She slammed his campaign for deliberately leaking this information to try and discredit her. She stated that Biden did the same thing to Obama that Harris did to him when he questioned Obama's foreign policy credentials in 2008. And said the Biden campaign was reinforcing sexist stereotypes by insisting that women be kept in their place. She also questioned why Harris was being singled out of all the women running.

She then questioned if Biden was a strong enough Presidential candidate since he seems to be so easily intimidated by an intelligent woman.

by Anonymousreply 78July 28, 2020 4:22 PM

In other words, Sunny was her usual broken record.

by Anonymousreply 79July 28, 2020 4:24 PM

The Meghan/Whoopi conversation was about the "women supporting women" challenge where women are posting black and white photos on Instagram. Meghan said she's skeptical of these movements because they often don't want to include conservative women and that the leaders of some of these movements sometimes have problematic views like the women's march leaders who had anti-semitic views. Whoopi then chimed in to say it was only 1 of the women. Then Meghan said Whoopi could watch the tape of her interviewing the two women on the show and decide for herself. Whoopi said she didn't need to watch the tape because she was there for that interview. Meghan said Whoopi was not there for it and they continued to disagree about that. Finally Meghan said this argument proved her point that conservative women "don't get to have a voice in places like this."

by Anonymousreply 80July 28, 2020 4:41 PM

I notice they didn't show all the hosts at the end when Whoopi confirmed she was indeed at the interview and the tape would be on the website. McNepotism had probably already stormed off by then.

by Anonymousreply 81July 28, 2020 4:44 PM

R81, I noticed that, too.

by Anonymousreply 82July 28, 2020 4:50 PM

No Meghan today, Sara Haines is filling in.

I didn't catch the first few minutes so don't know if they said why her royal highness is out. My guess is she had a tantrum yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 83July 29, 2020 3:12 PM

I don't know if they gave a reason, R83. I just know I was so glad that she was out.

I'm always glad to see Sara, even if she doesn't always look like she's happy to be there.

by Anonymousreply 84July 30, 2020 1:34 AM

My niece thinks the theme singer is saying "FAT GIRL" and then points to the bitchy white straight chick. "They mean her, right?"

Megan is a bitchy fat cunt who has no idea what her father would have said. She's the type who smells like bacon when the weather gets hot.

by Anonymousreply 85July 30, 2020 1:47 AM

R85 I HATE the theme song. Of all the things they could have chosen, they picked the alarming “THAT GIRL!” part to open with and then “world gone crazy,” which I thought for a long time was “girl gone crazy.”

What a way to lend credibility to their hosts.

Whatever happened to pleasant, generic instrumental opening themes that don’t spike your blood pressure?

At least it isn’t followed anymore with WELCOME TO THE VIEW WELCOME TO THE VIEW WELCOME TO THE VIEW WELCOME TO THE VIEW.

It beats out John McLaughlin’s and Chris Matthews’s screaming voices as the most annoying sound on television.

by Anonymousreply 86July 30, 2020 1:53 AM

Susan Rice has cred and gravitas to be Biden's VP. Listening to her rebut the Trumpublican reflex of Benghazi with case after case after case of Trump incompetence was freaking BRILLIANT.

She is skilled and poised and is fully capable. She knows where Trump buried the bodies.

Didn't like it when Joy called Ambassador Rice, Miss Rice.

It was cunty of a certain age and so unnecessary.

You can tell Whoopi likes her.

As to the theme song, it needs to incorporate the ABC News theme especially the 4 not4 opening Buh Buh Bump Bah:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 31, 2020 1:41 AM

Susan Rice could potentially even snag a few bonus voters for Biden just because a lot of really stupid Republicans seem to think she is Condi Rice.

(And sadly, I have seen some posts by really stupid Democrats who have automatically trashed her on social media thinking she is Condi Rice.)

by Anonymousreply 88July 31, 2020 2:28 PM

Whoopi about Rep Gohmert: "He's been in the sun too long."

LOL

I'm going to use that line.

Gohmert is the one who said gays shouldn’t be allowed in the military because their proclivity toward “getting massages all day” would make the nation vulnerable to terrorism.

by Anonymousreply 89July 31, 2020 3:19 PM

^^^Adding: Joy pointed out Gohmert's stand on gays in the military.

by Anonymousreply 90July 31, 2020 3:20 PM

Megan looks miserable and is acting subdued.

by Anonymousreply 91July 31, 2020 3:20 PM

That fetus is trying eat its way out of her.

Bathed in cortisol, 24/7 for 9 months, Meghan will give birth to a disturbed child.

by Anonymousreply 92July 31, 2020 5:56 PM

Megacunt needs to be kicked in her fat twat.

by Anonymousreply 93July 31, 2020 6:51 PM

I think Meghan is holding a grudge over her tiff earlier in the week with Whoopi. She was very robotic and short in her interaction today.

by Anonymousreply 94August 1, 2020 1:12 AM

The View is officially on hiatus until September

by Anonymousreply 95August 1, 2020 1:21 AM

So I guess they're done now until September?

by Anonymousreply 96August 1, 2020 3:32 AM

I fear Joy won't be back; she'll be 78 in October, but I'd love to see her hang in there till the election.

"You're fired!"

by Anonymousreply 97August 1, 2020 3:35 AM

All the hosts will probably stay remote even after the return in September for the new season. Audiences are not happening until the is widespread distribution of the vaccine and cases are extremely low. Is Sara going to stay with ABC? I'm cool if she comes back to The View next season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98August 1, 2020 3:45 AM

The View announces when someone is leaving.

Prediction: Joy is good to go until 2022

by Anonymousreply 99August 1, 2020 3:56 AM

R98, I'm wondering what Colbert is going to do. He said on his show last week that he would be taking 2 weeks off, then return not from his home but from a new location. I can't imagine he's going back to the Ed Sullivan Theater since there are no audiences, but then Jimmy Fallon went back to 30 Rock, so perhaps Colbert is following suit.

by Anonymousreply 100August 1, 2020 4:03 AM

I am SHOCKED there was no virtual BABY shower for Meghan!

by Anonymousreply 101August 1, 2020 4:19 AM

Pregnancy certainly agrees with Meghan. She looks like Venus or a Botticelli version of the blessed virgin herself. I am hoping that Candace Cameron Bure returns to The View. She is a great political commentator, has a beautiful family and she's so darn pretty. McCain will always bring the glamor but together they can ease the transition when Joy strokes out when Trump wins again. Meghan's uncle Joe won't last till January I'm afraid. How much loss can one woman bare? She certainly is lovely again. Some people thrive in quarantine, others look like Whoopie and Joy.

Come to think of it, Meghan reminds me of a young Candice Bergen. Feisty and earthy, but so refined in her beauty and lineage. Like Candace she's a journalist who doesn't bash you over the head with her credentials. She's real, but stunningly beautiful.

Come back Candace. Explain Donald Trump's love to us. Please. Take a little time to enjoy The View.

by Anonymousreply 102August 1, 2020 4:29 AM

R102

by Anonymousreply 103August 1, 2020 4:34 AM

I think r102 is Ginny in billing.

by Anonymousreply 104August 1, 2020 4:34 AM

I typed r102 and as I suspected, the predictable person I restricted years ago apparently is still floating around. Same old same old.

by Anonymousreply 105August 1, 2020 4:38 AM

You restrict no one. Try cutting back on the calories and your hate speech R105.

by Anonymousreply 106August 1, 2020 4:42 AM

the view is doing very well in the ratings. They are all good.

by Anonymousreply 107August 1, 2020 4:49 AM

Ok, blocked r106. However we all see how you love posting dubious medical "advice" on that Covid thread, so much bad info - so irresponsible that we cordially invite you to your death.

by Anonymousreply 108August 1, 2020 5:10 AM

I've posted nothing on any COVID thread. Quit lying you demented sack of shit. I'll have this thread made private again, if that's what you want. You're just talking to yourself and responding to your own posts from a few devices anyway R108. You're INSANE.

by Anonymousreply 109August 1, 2020 5:30 AM

FAT GIRL!

by Anonymousreply 110August 1, 2020 5:48 AM

Why block someone and then make a post and tag it with their R# so you can read it?

by Anonymousreply 111August 1, 2020 8:16 AM

^ FAT GIRL

by Anonymousreply 112August 1, 2020 8:28 AM

r100 Colbert said that CBS did not renew the lease on the Ed Sullivan Theater and that he had to move.

It will be interesting watching the process.

by Anonymousreply 113August 1, 2020 9:45 AM

R109

by Anonymousreply 114August 1, 2020 12:07 PM

R109, you do realize if you look at the find the ignore button within those 3 bars, all of the posts of anyone's ignored posts are aggregated. You are ignored poster # 2 for me. However even if they weren't, you charmless ignoramus, your repetive feline writing is easily identifiable, in let's see, the Armond Rizzo, Natalie Wood, Roles Stars Turned Down threads, etc. So but please keep threatening , you amuse me so.

by Anonymousreply 115August 1, 2020 12:18 PM

Husbear Benny was on Fox News this Sunday morning.

Meghan must have been rubbing the almond during the interview.

by Anonymousreply 116August 2, 2020 6:41 PM

Sara Haines is talks to rejoin the panel full-time in September.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117August 14, 2020 4:48 PM

Oh please let her replace Megunt. I'm so sick of her stripper hair extensions, fat, yet somehow simultaneously bony face, and idiotic tantrums.

Let her go work on that Nazi version of The View with the Dump wives. People are sick of her stupid fucking family and her stupid fucking face. Once she's out of the spotlight she can be as Gadsen flag right wing as she wants.

by Anonymousreply 118August 14, 2020 5:22 PM

Yessss thank god the producers were smart enough to understand how loved Sara is. She and Sunny are the new core of the show and they really have "the new guard" built in with these two power players together again!

by Anonymousreply 119August 14, 2020 5:26 PM

BACK!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120August 14, 2020 8:27 PM

We know, R 120.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121August 14, 2020 8:37 PM

Sorry, but I did not see the derivative thread r121.

It does not pop up in my thread watcher.

by Anonymousreply 122August 14, 2020 8:46 PM

Nothing does, R122. No problem.

by Anonymousreply 123August 14, 2020 8:53 PM

Interesting that Sara is filling the seat of the person who filled her seat.

The circle of life on The View.

LOVE HER!

by Anonymousreply 124August 14, 2020 9:15 PM

Meh, I felt Sara was a bit bland. But I'm glad she'll be at the table over another annoying lady like Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 125August 14, 2020 10:33 PM

They are back next Tuesday, 9/8.

Hopefully they will be in studio. I wonder if Joy will be there if they are back at the table, it just wouldn't be the same if she is the only one remote.

Hopefully Meghan's doctor has already put her on leave.

by Anonymousreply 126September 1, 2020 2:17 PM

Moving on...keeping the # of responses under the radar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127September 1, 2020 2:47 PM

Thanks r127

by Anonymousreply 128September 1, 2020 2:49 PM

Is lardass coming back? I want them to boat that bass now. She’s a useless turd.

by Anonymousreply 129September 1, 2020 11:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!