Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The View — Part 24 , Fall 2020, SEASON 24!

Getting ready for the new season and keeping the response #s low.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1229 hours ago

They are back next Tuesday, 9/8.

Hopefully they will be in studio. I wonder if Joy will be there if they are back at the table, it just wouldn't be the same if she is the only one remote.

Hopefully Meghan's doctor has already put her on leave.

by Anonymousreply 109/01/2020

What a boring, tired panel. It’s telling that the View has to keep re-hiring people and can’t find fresh talent.

by Anonymousreply 209/01/2020

FAT GIRL!

by Anonymousreply 309/01/2020

I can honestly say i haven't missed the show or any of the panelists. Probably won't be tuning in when they return with live shows, whether its still remote or in the studio

by Anonymousreply 409/01/2020

Doe anyone have access to a guest list for Premier Week Season 24?

by Anonymousreply 509/03/2020

Guest List is usually available late Friday afternoon and I will post as soon as it becomes available.

by Anonymousreply 609/03/2020

Thanks, SoWhatWhoCares

by Anonymousreply 709/03/2020

Joy announced via Twitter that Michael Cohen is going to be on next Wednesday.

I wish they'd stop giving air time to these ex-Dump administration grifters who are only spilling the beans now because they need to make money. I hated it when they had Scaramucci guest co hosting and Joy gushing about how she became friends with him. Anyone who worked for that administration knew what they were signing up for and wanted it. Stop normalizing them.

by Anonymousreply 809/03/2020

I've never gotten the acceptance of Scaramucci.

by Anonymousreply 909/03/2020

Cohen's book drops next week.

by Anonymousreply 1009/04/2020

Cohen will be on Rachel the night before his View appearance.

by Anonymousreply 1109/04/2020

If you have written a book about a Trump recently then you get on The View. Ana Navarro is coming back to co-host on the Friday shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1209/04/2020

I'm looking forward to hearing their thoughts on some of the things that have happened around the country during their break.

Also: Isn't Sara coming back? I always appreciate her level headed way of discussing things.

by Anonymousreply 1309/04/2020

Scheduled guests for PREMIERE WEEK of SEPT. 8-11 are as follows (subject to change):

Tuesday, Sept. 8 – Sarah Huckabee Sanders (author, “Speaking for Myself”)

Wednesday, Sept. 9 – Stephanie Winston Wolkoff (author, “Melania and Me”)

Thursday, Sept. 10 – Jane Fonda (author, "What Can I Do?"); “Good Morning America” co-anchor Robin Roberts (“Shark Attack: The Paige Winter Story”)

Friday, Sept. 11 – The Political View with former Ohio Governor John Kasich; Eva Longoria (co-founder, She Se Puede)

by Anonymousreply 1409/04/2020

I actually liked Scaramucci on Celebrity Big Brother.

by Anonymousreply 1509/04/2020

I hate that Cohen is getting a second chance, just because he is now anti-dump. He did some really bad things to so many people, while he was a high-powered "fixer".

by Anonymousreply 1609/04/2020

Cheetolini criticized Meghan's sainted father today in his Labor Day ramblings, that should put her in a fine mood tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 1709/07/2020

I like Sarah, too. and don't like how they shoved her aside on GMA3.

by Anonymousreply 1809/07/2020

Only Sara Haines will be hosting from the ABC studio. The others will still be broadcasting from their homes.

by Anonymousreply 1909/07/2020

I guess the others can't go into the studio because they're old (Whoopi & Joy), pregnant (Meghan), or just generally entitled (Sunny)

by Anonymousreply 2009/07/2020

Sara is in the ABC infection bubble and is thoroughly contact traced. She is where America should be. That's why she can go to work. No way is Whoopi going to go through the rigor to sequester herself for ABC.

by Anonymousreply 2109/08/2020

Sara requested that Whoopi stay at home. Sara was sick of Whoopi farting on her.

by Anonymousreply 2209/08/2020

How many minutes into today's show will Meghan mention her father's name in relation to Trump?

by Anonymousreply 2309/08/2020

Resting Miserable Face Meghan's hair looks much better shorter and not stick straight, otherwise all her nasty characteristics remain intact.

by Anonymousreply 2409/08/2020

I hope we get Ana on Friday and Whoopi takes the day off.

by Anonymousreply 2509/09/2020

Meeghan ready does have resting bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 2609/10/2020

It seems Sarah has been drafted to spar with Joy in preparation for Meghan's maternity leave.

by Anonymousreply 2709/10/2020

It appears that Meghan does not think she is part of the MSM.

Whatta dumb cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2809/10/2020

[quote] It appears that Meghan does not think she is part of the MSM.

She also seems to think that Republican politicians not trusting MSM is an indictment of the media and not what it actually is, which is an indictment of Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 2909/10/2020

Brilliantly said, R29--I was yelling almost the same thing at my TV when she was spewing her garbage about the media being out to get Republicans. Maybe if Republicans didn't do so much vile shit they need to cover up they wouldn't have to cultivate such a persecution complex.

by Anonymousreply 3009/10/2020

MeAgain is ALWAYS the victim. Always. She’s a perfect Republican. Perfect.

by Anonymousreply 3109/10/2020

Jane Fonda's definition of Defunding The Police on Thursday's show was not what Joy wanted to hear.

by Anonymousreply 3209/10/2020

The show seems so awkward and clumsy now, with the hosts at home.

It's one hour of the control room back at ABC yelling in their earpieces, saying who should speak next and what they should say.

by Anonymousreply 3309/10/2020

Scheduled guests for week of SEPT. 14-18 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Sept. 14 – Michael Cohen (Author, “Disloyal”)

Tuesday, Sept. 15 – Pete & Chasten Buttigieg (Author, “I Have Something to Tell You”)

Wednesday, Sept. 16 – Gabrielle Union (“L.A.’s Finest”); Brian Stelter (Author, “Hoax”)

Thursday, Sept. 17 – Janelle Monáe & Gabourey Sidibe (“Antebellum”)

Friday, Sept. 18 – The Political View with Republican Congressional candidate Kim Klacik who is vying for the late Rep. Elijah Cummings’ seat

by Anonymousreply 3409/11/2020

Glad to have Ana back, hope they stick with this Friday schedule.

by Anonymousreply 3509/11/2020

Disney should can her fat ass now if she hates the media so much. Don’t be part of it then, you fat cunt. Go work on your husband’s Nazi newsletter and then poison yourselves in the bunker when Berlin falls, just go to hell.

Seriously fuck off already.

by Anonymousreply 3609/11/2020

Ana is such a good Friday addition.

Joy does a good job moderating. Is it because she cannot talk over herself?

Sara is a great leveler.

Meghan needs to go on maternity leave sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 3709/12/2020

Joy is in dire need of Hair & Makeup and studio lighting.

by Anonymousreply 3809/12/2020

Joy is dying for Botox but what she really needs is to retire. Her mind is very addled for someone still in their seventies. This has been evident for a number of years. She's not very sharp. Her neurological decline is a metaphor for the whole damn show. It's tired, slow, repetitive and predictable. Take a little time to enjoy The VIEW around one of your many homes Joy. Lazy ass illiterate cranky bitch Whoopi - please do the same.

The rest of them are employable somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 3909/12/2020

R39, The other day, Joy referenced John Lindsay when she meant Lindsey Graham.

John Lindsay was the Mayor of NYC in the 1960s.

The other co-hosts corrected a rattled Joy immediately, with Sunny looking like she wanted to laugh out loud.

by Anonymousreply 4009/12/2020

I know R40. Joy is a pretty great broad, but she's not Joan Rivers or even Barbara Walters. Or most of our mothers or grandmothers. Behar's mental decline and slowness to grasp her words is very noticeable. For a comic and a loudmouth, that's a big problem. See out the election - then please retire. Hopefully in great celebration.

by Anonymousreply 4109/12/2020

But then they’d have to find another super liberal to replace her and who comes close to her?

She was a Steinem era feminist and did standup in the rough old days. She’s got an enormous amount of street cred (Larry David is one of her oldest, closest friends). She’s one of the last of her breed. Everyone else would be lowkey boring.

by Anonymousreply 4209/12/2020

Joy had her own show, and she is quite boring all by herself. There are lots of young feminist women in this world. Joy's voice is unique to her - that constantly annoyed thing she does. She's impatient and informed from the Hamptons, but nothing about her point of view is unique or fresh. She doesn't listen well. She is curiously unable to grasp more abstract thinking about women, gay men, relationships, sex, art, music, film. She's quite conventional when it comes down to it. The things she finds radically feminist are pretty much taken for granted by any woman under 40. Gloria Steinem never let her "radical" views keep her from the right party invitation or dick and Joy is much the same. She and Larry David would be friends. Very much with the Schtick. Joy is a cool broad. But definitely an old woman, in every way. The View is a very conservative show in its approach to women. Why do you think Whoopi always looks so annoyed?

Rosie was radical. Lisa Ling was very fresh and unconventional. Joy is pretty predictable. Her questions on her own show were good enough - but she's terrible with a follow up - because she doesn't listen well and her thinking is quite rigid. She's like a teacher. Not a good one, just dedicated to the cause and in it for life.

by Anonymousreply 4309/12/2020

Kathy Griffin!

by Anonymousreply 4409/12/2020

WAY too much bitchinon here about Joy. Yeah, she’s lost a step, but so what? She’s still more interesting than any of the others.

BTW, when did Resting Bitch Face Meghan get those huge botoxed lips? God, I hate her.

by Anonymousreply 4509/12/2020

"Joy is...she really needs is to retire."

The other day she said she's up at night worrying about Trump. She's obsessed with him. If he gets re-elected she will have a nervous breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 4609/12/2020

Joy is at her best on Whoopi-free Fridays.

Last Friday with Ana was superb.

by Anonymousreply 4709/13/2020

They better call me on November 4th! I’ll have a lot to say!

by Anonymousreply 4809/13/2020

Are we really going to keep two active View threads going? Does Muriel have "merging" powers?

by Anonymousreply 4909/13/2020

[quote]The other day she said she's up at night worrying about Trump

Well she should have harnessed that rage when Junior and Ghoulifoyle did the show. Instead of smiling throughout the whole thing and trying to crack one lame joke after another.

by Anonymousreply 5009/13/2020

People kind of forget that Joy never succeeded as a stand-up comedian. She's conversationally funny, but she's a hack as a comic. She telegraphs her jokes terribly and they're very old school. Her friend Susie Essman is much funnier, as is Wanda Sykes and most all of younger female comics. Judy Tenuta, Rosie O, Paula Poundstone, Roseanne, Joan Rivers, Kathy G, Elayne Boosler and even Phyllis Diller were funnier than Joy Behar.

by Anonymousreply 5109/13/2020

[quote]Are we really going to keep two active View threads going?

Yes.

A thread with major parts will continue because no body has the right to demand another newer thread close.

We have had this discussion before. Pity they didn't use google search.

by Anonymousreply 5209/13/2020

It's *my* body, r52, and it will demand what it wants.

by Anonymousreply 5309/13/2020

I think that Joy’s snatch stinks.

by Anonymousreply 5409/13/2020

I wonder if Cohen is still under an NDA.

He states that he was on the Apprentice and Celebrety Apprentice sets.

I would love for Joy or Sunny to ask him if he was there when his diaper needed to be changed?

by Anonymousreply 5509/13/2020

When "W" was POTUS, Joy would try to make a "bush" joke practically every show and laugh at herself when most others found her humor tiring.

by Anonymousreply 5609/13/2020

I really hope someone asks the diaper question. Noel Casler, @CaslerNoel , has boldly written that Trump's years of drug use has rendered Trump's asshole nonfunctional. If Trump presented hole you could see his gall bladder.

by Anonymousreply 5709/13/2020

"....and so your question is what, Meghan?" ~Michael Cohen

LOL

by Anonymousreply 5809/14/2020

Meghan McCain FACE-PLANTS Defending Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5909/14/2020

Cohen tried to disarm Meghan by licking her pussy with daddy compliments, but bitch wasn’t having it.

by Anonymousreply 6009/15/2020

Meghan will NEVER be disarmed. 2nd Amendment....blah-blah-blah.

by Anonymousreply 6109/15/2020

Yeah yeah MEEghan. You don’t care about climate change and it’s not an issue in how you vote. Typical selfishness. Think about that spawn you are about to bring into the world. That child will be smack dab in the mess that lies in the years ahead with climate change.

by Anonymousreply 6209/15/2020

I love how everyone was talking about climate change as a serious problem while Meghan complained about climate being "politicized," which was completely beside the point. Then she herself politicized it by saying voters don't care about it. Because of course it's only worth addressing that the world is on fire if it'll benefit you at the ballot box, right, Meghan? Ugh.

by Anonymousreply 6309/15/2020

I feel so bad for the rich white heterosexual woman. She's the real victim in all of this!

by Anonymousreply 6409/15/2020

r63 - Of course she didn't add that the only voters who don't care about it are deplorables or the 1% who can rake in even more dough with deregulation of industry standards.

by Anonymousreply 6509/15/2020

I think that Pete and Chasten are gearing up to be the next Democratic Clintons.

Time for Chasten to go to law school.

by Anonymousreply 6609/15/2020

The show is almost unwatchable now with the five hosts on remote.

by Anonymousreply 6709/15/2020

Aside from Whoopi appearing like she is on Ludes every day, I find it watchable.

by Anonymousreply 6809/15/2020

So Meghan thinks voters don't care about climate change and fires happening all over the west coast, but she's super excited about deals happening in the middle east and thinks they're not getting enough attention. Because that's what voters care about? Please.

by Anonymousreply 6909/16/2020

MEEghan thinks that everyone should only care about what SHE cares about.

by Anonymousreply 7009/16/2020

She's clueless, r69.

by Anonymousreply 7109/16/2020

So now we see that Sara, in STUDIO, is the only one to bring back View Your Deal.

I hope ABC pays her A LOT to shill their crap.

by Anonymousreply 7209/16/2020

I like how Meghan is complaining how puffy her cloven hooves are.

by Anonymousreply 73Last Thursday at 4:47 AM

"The View" is beyond predictable. You know exactly how each host is going to respond before they open their mouths.

by Anonymousreply 74Last Thursday at 5:47 AM

No Joy today and they all sent her love but no explanation, even RBF Meghan smiled and nodded. Wonder what's up, they usually don't send love when someone is out.

by Anonymousreply 75Last Thursday at 7:05 AM

I wondered, too, R75. When someone's away because they're sick, Whoopi explains that the person is "under the weather." Maybe there was an emergency in Joy's family.

by Anonymousreply 76Last Thursday at 7:33 AM

I'm getting annoyed with Meghan's daily furious diatribes that "I wear a mask everyday, and I think EVERYONE should wear a mask...but I understand why they don't." Does she realize how confusing that statement sounds when she says it out loud? So, because some doctors made a mistake early on (and corrected it), we're never going to trust them again, and that excuses some people from doing what we all know is right? WTF

by Anonymousreply 77Last Thursday at 7:35 AM

I think Meghan's point was that doctors lied to us early on about the efficacy of masks, which has made it hard for some people to trust them now. To be clear, doctors didn't say they weren't sure about masks—we were told for months that masks didn't help and actually made the spread worse because of the likelihood of touching your face. We were also told not to wear N95s because you had to be specially fitted for them and trained how to put them on. Even as someone who trusts doctors and scientists, that all sounded like bullshit to me at the time (it's logical that masks would stop the spread of an airborne illness and what kind of training is required to put a mask over your nose and mouth—we're all expected to do this on airplanes at a moment's notice FFS). I wasn't surprised when the guidance changed but I'm still surprised that no one has ever been held accountable or offered up a real apology for lying to us for months.

by Anonymousreply 78Last Thursday at 7:53 AM

Uh huh, r78. Well, if you'd been on DL since April you'd have known (like the rest of us) that they didn't want a shortage for the front line workers. But you do you.

by Anonymousreply 79Last Thursday at 9:21 AM

That's our *Both Sides Meg*, r77!

by Anonymousreply 80Last Thursday at 9:26 AM

R79, I do know they didn't want a shortage and I knew that well before April and without having to read it here. But there's a difference between saying "please make a cloth mask or wear a scarf around your face and save the surgical masks for front line workers" and saying "you don't need a face covering at all." In my opinion, it wasn't okay for the medical community to lie to avoid creating a "panic" in exactly the same way it wasn't okay for Trump to lie about the seriousness of the virus to not create a panic.

by Anonymousreply 81Last Thursday at 9:58 AM

They went fairly quickly to the cloth mask/scarf, r81. The medical community didn't lie to to avoid creating a "panic". And Trump was only worried about panicking the stock market. He never said a panic of the American people. But you keep doing you.

by Anonymousreply 82Last Thursday at 10:21 AM

I think the problems re: masks falls upon the people in charge trying to dumb things down for the America people who just didn't get it and the experts kept trying to clarify. It's the same with the masks and social distancing rules. It had always been you didn't need to wear a mask if you were by yourself (e.g. at home, driving your car) AND you should self-isolate as much as possible. However, if you couldn't maintain distance in a crowd, then you should definitely wear a mask. Somehow, this turned into you should wear a mask 24/4 especially every time you go out, even if it's going outside to your front lawn.

by Anonymousreply 83Last Thursday at 10:59 AM

Rick Wilson puts Mr. Meghan McCain (and his minions) on notice:

The size, scope, and personal details of the oppo file on the head of a certain Trumpish website are hideous and vivid.

His famous wife would be horrified.

His minions there might want to consider whether they want to join the "Fuck Around and Find Out" Club.

by Anonymousreply 84Last Thursday at 11:02 AM

WTF is up with Meghan’s hair? It looks like one of those vintage TV commercials where they treat half the woman’s head with their incredible product, and leave the other half untreated. Only in Meghan’s case, it’s all untreated.

by Anonymousreply 85Last Thursday at 11:14 AM

If I'm not mistaken, they weren't sure that COVID was airborne back in February/March.

by Anonymousreply 86Last Thursday at 11:38 AM

Trump told Woodward on February 7 that the virus was dangerous, airborne, highly contagious and "more deadly than even your strenuous flus."

by Anonymousreply 87Last Thursday at 11:41 AM

[quote] They went fairly quickly to the cloth mask/scarf.

NY was the first place to mandate cloth masks/scarves and that wasn't until April 15, a full month after the state shut down. I don't consider that to be quick, particularly when common sense dictated from day one that masks would reduce the spread of an airborne illness.

by Anonymousreply 88Last Thursday at 11:45 AM

r84 oooh. That sounds good. I hope Pig Eyes Domenech fucks around and finds out. It would be my joy in life to see Moo humiliated and in tears on the View while Sunny and Joy barely contain their glee.

by Anonymousreply 89Last Thursday at 12:34 PM

R89, I can't imagine him getting a lot of action unless he's paying for it. Lucky for him, his wife is rich.

by Anonymousreply 90Last Thursday at 12:45 PM

R90, On the Sunday morning shows, each week his face appears fuller and fuller.

They must have been carbing out during the lockdown.

by Anonymousreply 91Last Thursday at 2:59 PM

Funny if Ben turns Moogan into a Republican Hillary.

Why is Moogan's child so ugly?

Because Bill Barr is her father.

by Anonymousreply 92Last Thursday at 5:47 PM

R92, John McCain was a huge asshole, making fun of a teenager's looks.

by Anonymousreply 93Last Thursday at 7:30 PM

r93, which is why I satirized his joke about Chelsea Clinton...

r92

by Anonymousreply 94Last Friday at 7:25 AM

Who wad that nutjob on today from Baltimore? Never heard of her. She’s crazy. Love how Sunny laughed at her.

by Anonymousreply 95Last Friday at 8:03 AM

She tried to falsely come for Joy over ‘blackface’, but claims Trump has never done anything racist. What a dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 96Last Friday at 8:58 AM

She actually said Trump has never done anything racist???

by Anonymousreply 97Last Friday at 9:13 AM

Yeah, the idiot tried to come at Joy with a "gotcha" moment but forget that Joy was moderating and controlling the conversation, cutting her off and going to commercial.

by Anonymousreply 98Last Friday at 10:12 AM

The "Showdown" was lame as fuck. These ladies need to start thinking on their feet better. Granted what the woman said was stupid, but the comebacks were weak. Even people who sided with Joy thought her "The black community has my back" was cringeworthy. Sunny's spin was tiresome. You're not on Jerry Springer. And then to cut to commercial break.

Rosie would have kept that shit going and handed the woman her ass in a proper manner without breaking a sweat.

by Anonymousreply 99Last Friday at 1:43 PM

Scheduled guests for week of SEPT. 21-25 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Sept. 21 – Neil deGrasse Tyson (“Cosmos: Possible Worlds”)

Tuesday, Sept. 22 – Chelsea Clinton (Author, “She Persisted in Sports”)

Wednesday, Sept. 23 – Arizona Democratic Senate nominee Mark Kelly; Desus & Mero (Author, “God-Level Knowledge Darts”)

Thursday, Sept. 24 – Chris Rock (“Fargo”)

Friday, Sept. 25 – Jeff Daniels (“The Comey Rule”)

by Anonymousreply 100Last Friday at 7:26 PM

RBF Meghan with xmas tree garland in her hair steamrolling Sara so that she couldn't quote Amy Coney Barrett. Glad they let Sara finish after break.

Amy Coney Barrett: "A legal career is but a means to an end … and that end is building the Kingdom of God.”

by Anonymousreply 101Last Monday at 7:39 AM

Someone on this goddamn show needs to say to Meghan “Shut the fuck up, you pig.”

by Anonymousreply 102Last Monday at 7:42 AM

Sarah kept her cool and stood her ground against Meghan today.

by Anonymousreply 103Last Monday at 7:44 AM

Listen to the writer Mark Harris, as usual, he is elegantly summarizing the situation :

"I keep hearing people talk about reversing Roe as the endgame, as if the far right will finally have what it wants. It's not. It's just one more step in a push to erode secular law. They will never stop."

by Anonymousreply 104Last Monday at 7:46 AM

Holy Handmaid’s Tale!

by Anonymousreply 105Last Monday at 7:52 AM

Nepotism Manatee™️ was particularly heinous today. I used to watch at least the first 10-20 minutes, but now I can barely stomach 5, and that’s mostly just to see what hair and makeup atrocities The Widow McCain has released on viewers.

I really hope she’s gone for good once the crotch dropping emerges.

Sarah has gotten more Stepford since her first go round on the show. It’s sad to watch, since there’s something not right behind her eyes now, like Stockholm Syndrome or something.

by Anonymousreply 106Last Monday at 8:02 AM

MOOghan, STFU! When is she due? Just yo away now you fat cow.

by Anonymousreply 107Last Monday at 9:14 AM

WTF was that in the Widow McCain's hair??

by Anonymousreply 108Last Monday at 9:32 AM

The widow said that she didn’t cry when RBG died. No one will cry when the widow dies, you cunt.

by Anonymousreply 109Last Monday at 9:41 AM

Her preplanned regurgitation of the Republican victimhood narrative nearly gave me a stroke (again). Bawling about Amy Coney Barrett already being bullied or some shit, like poor Brett Kavanaugh, and "oh, the big bad Democrats are already talking about packing the Court," and really, it's all Harry Reid's fault. FUCK YOU--I'm sorry, isn't Kavanaugh sitting on the Court, alongside Clarence Thomas? Isn't Merrick Garland sitting around with his thumb up his ass since his appointment was blocked by the treasonous Mitch McConnell? Didn't Bush get the 2000 election despite having lost the popular vote? Isn't Trump in the White House despite blatant interference by his pal Vladimir Putin in an election that he LOST by three million or so votes? And YOU'RE the victims?!?

She and her kind (i.e., Republicans) are bullies. Bullies lack empathy, and the ability to focus on anything but "winning"; liberals by definition are open-minded, try to see both sides, and are willing to compromise for the common good. Unfortunately, the bullies usually win, which only encourages them to fight even harder the next time. And here we are.

by Anonymousreply 110Last Monday at 10:56 AM

Meghan is vile twattery

by Anonymousreply 111Last Monday at 11:15 AM

[quote] "I keep hearing people talk about reversing Roe as the endgame, as if the far right will finally have what it wants. It's not. It's just one more step in a push to erode secular law. They will never stop."

After Roe v Wade is gone, they want to ban birth control. After that laws that make it a crime for men to rape their wives

by Anonymousreply 112Last Monday at 11:32 AM

The ACA was a compromise with Republicanism [that is not a joke] to keep American Healthcare FOR PROFIT.

It seems that Republicans are greedy in that they want MORE profit and want to do away with the ACA.

Silly, because it makes M4A more likely.

Democrats WILL replace an Republican voided ACA.

by Anonymousreply 113Last Monday at 2:37 PM

Poor, poor Mrs. Domenech being "treated like a handmaid" on SM after her comments about Amy Coner Barrett. How much can one spoiled, entitled brat endure? Will someone please just cut her a break for once in her life.

by Anonymousreply 114Yesterday at 8:09 AM

Wouldn't you like to hear Chelsea Clinton say, "By the way, Meghan, I haven't forgotten about your POS father making that joke about me when I was 18."

by Anonymousreply 115Yesterday at 8:24 AM

Democrats look to future gains.

Republicans look to prior losses.

The Modern Republican Party, losing since the surrender at Appomattox.

by Anonymousreply 116Yesterday at 1:33 PM

The commercial break lead-ins are so poorly executed now.

by Anonymousreply 117Yesterday at 2:21 PM

Can't wait till Meghan has to tell us about her postpartum depression and how she became suicidal...

You know it is coming.

I predict child #2 pregnancy end of 2021.

by Anonymousreply 118Yesterday at 2:24 PM

We're halfway through today's episode and there's been no mention of Cindy McCain endorsing Biden. Did Meghan refuse to talk about this? Is it a point of tension with her and her nazi husband?

by Anonymousreply 11913 hours ago

Me thinks Meghan is voting for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12012 hours ago

Halfway through the episode on the West Coast the KY Taylor investigation broke in.

by Anonymousreply 12110 hours ago

R119, It came up during the Mark Kelly segment.

by Anonymousreply 1229 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!