Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Karen & Brad vs. The Revolution

We decided his name is Brad, yes?

Oh- this actually happened last night in St. Louis, by the way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 30, 2020 3:14 AM

[quote]...this actually happened last night...

And you don't think we already discussed it??

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 10:52 PM

Guy with the rifle explaining what happened:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 10:53 PM

Exhibit A

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 10:53 PM

Exhibit B

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 10:54 PM

They should have been doused with kerosene and set ablaze.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 10:57 PM

The couple who had the guns, not the protestors

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 10:57 PM

First time I've been able to see his finger is not on the trigger. And I own that same Walther the lady is holding but I hold it properly. . She has good taste in firearms but needs more training. No way she holds it steady when she shoots.

by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 10:58 PM

R6 what would you do if 500 people stormed your street?

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 10:58 PM

Everyone is conservative about what they know best.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 11:00 PM

R7 She's also pointing that muzzle at the crowd and has her finger near the trigger. My guess is these are his guns and she's barely, or never, shot before.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 11:08 PM

R10, I agree. That is poor trigger discipline. Maybe she is a former Minneapolis cop.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 11:11 PM

R3 R4 you missed the FIRST thread which was posted when it actually happened last night.

I personally preferred the names Pistol Patty and Dockers Dan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 11:11 PM

[quote] And you don't think we already discussed it??

It's a weird new trend. Understandable when a news event or death happens and several threads get created at roughly the same time.

But we have posters now that are creating threads for events that ***not only already have threads, but that are a few days old***, because it's apparently beyond their meager capabilities to search first.

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 11:13 PM

People are so desperately trying to find a "counterpart" to "Karen". I think "her dear husband" suffices imo.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 11:17 PM

It’s definitely Brad. I have not heard another suggestion that even really qualifies.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 11:19 PM

Surprisingly, they are both registered as Democrats:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 29, 2020 11:24 PM

R15 Agreed, Brads are old and frumpy and wear chino shorts. The only image I get from Ken is a Ken doll, which that man sure as hell isn't.

by Anonymousreply 17June 29, 2020 11:25 PM

R11 Oh, the wry and biting wit on you! So topical!

by Anonymousreply 18June 29, 2020 11:27 PM

THUGS!

by Anonymousreply 19June 29, 2020 11:33 PM

What were they were afraid they were going to steal some of their tacky ass shit their house.

by Anonymousreply 20June 29, 2020 11:34 PM

Nope, not Democrats.

[quote] While some on social media have claimed the McCloskeys are registered Democrats, it was not immediately possible to determine whether the couple are actually registered as Democrats or if they are registered Republicans. But Federal Election Commission records show Mark McCloskey has contributed thousands of dollars to the Trump Make America Great Again Committee, the Republican National Committee and Donald J. Trump for President Inc. He also made contributions to a Republican congressional candidate, Bill Phelps, in 1996, and to the Bush-Quayle campaign in 1992.

[quote] Patricia McCloskey also made a contribution to the RNC in 2018 and to a Republican Senate dinner in 1988.

by Anonymousreply 21June 29, 2020 11:40 PM

ANYONE who, for even two seconds, thought these assholes voted for Democrats, is a fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 22June 29, 2020 11:51 PM

They've sunk a fortune into restoring that house. I can see why they'd kill to protect it.

by Anonymousreply 23June 30, 2020 12:00 AM

That house looks like a place where the hodgepodge of tacky Ethan Allen knockoffs came to die. They should've killed themselves.

by Anonymousreply 24June 30, 2020 12:02 AM

This is a watershed moment that marks a dangerous political shift. Regular people are brandishing arms at protestors who are trespassing on their property. The photos alone look fake, they look like stills from The Purge.

Hence 50-bajillion threads.

by Anonymousreply 25June 30, 2020 12:43 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26June 30, 2020 1:11 AM

That is not a good name (it is mine ffs and I'm nothing like those losers, my gun is purely for love)

by Anonymousreply 27June 30, 2020 1:21 AM

That's why guns are a bad idea. In the hands of a person with a short fuse, it could lead to many years in prison.

by Anonymousreply 28June 30, 2020 1:24 AM

Behold, the Master Race!

by Anonymousreply 29June 30, 2020 1:29 AM

It certainly doesn't paint a pretty picture, especially when sympathy for rich white Americans isn't popular. However, I know a "grande dame" of St.Louis who grew up in one of those old homes in Westmoreland Pl.

During a visit, I had asked if she had been by her old place, just out of curiosity...Later in the 80s, her family moved to Frontenac, or unincorporated Ladue... She remarked that no one drives down these streets if they do not live there. Sure enough, signs ARE clearly posted. (There's an awful lot of money in St. Louis, and many claim much more than Chicago. Who really knows what these people felt they needed to protect?

I think it's quite obvious that certain protesters targeted this street to provoke rich people. There are many layers to this story. On another thread, I love how some posters point up these "peaceful" protesters had no respect for Art & Architecture, or private property more generally speaking. (After demolishing the wrought iron gate)

There exists a major high street adjacent to these "estates".... more visibility and coverage would been given if peaceful political protesting was their raison d'être.

by Anonymousreply 30June 30, 2020 1:35 AM

In that interview with the tv reporter that r2 linked to, he admits that his wife doesn't know anything about guns. Just below that, is a slideshow of photos, the clearest I've seen, that show her finger was INSIDE the trigger guard.

How much finger pressure do you need to fire a gun?

by Anonymousreply 31June 30, 2020 1:51 AM

[quote] How much finger pressure do you need to fire a gun?

Less than you need to break down an iron gate.

by Anonymousreply 32June 30, 2020 2:43 AM

For the role of Brad for the Lifetime movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 30, 2020 3:11 AM

So "Ken" and "Karen" have been outed.

And the inevitable internet response has pretty much shut down their "law firm."

Tomorrow, there will be a tearful apology. "We're not really like that."

Uh-huh.

If you're not really like that, then why were you behaving like that?

by Anonymousreply 34June 30, 2020 3:13 AM

For Karen

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35June 30, 2020 3:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!