Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So it seems the Internet has answered DL: A male "Karen" is a "Ken"

The St. Louis couple with the guns are being dubbed "Ken and Karen" and have become a meme goldmine, even as Twitler retweets their photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1506/29/2020

I had my money on "Kevin".

So fucking sick of the "Karen" shit. Bring back the fun nicknames.

by Anonymousreply 106/29/2020

This has become so boring so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 206/29/2020

I'd fuck the flubby racist daddy and make the french mime wife watch while eating a salad

by Anonymousreply 306/29/2020

What about the murdered soldiers?

The crumbling economy?

The White House trying to kill everyone with Covid?

by Anonymousreply 406/29/2020

That sequel to Hobbes and Shaw looks horrible.

by Anonymousreply 506/29/2020

And we're all in sixth grade...

by Anonymousreply 606/29/2020

LOL....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 706/29/2020

God, apparently - and I really don't know why I am surprised - Trump retweeted the video of them.

by Anonymousreply 806/29/2020

Do a search next time, OP. There are multiple prior threads on this.

by Anonymousreply 906/29/2020

[quote] I'd fuck the flubby racist daddy and make the french mime wife watch while eating a salad

Manager! Manager! He can't do this. I want pizza and I want it now.

by Anonymousreply 1006/29/2020

Racist dad is hot and very muscular. Very buff.

by Anonymousreply 1106/29/2020

[quote] I'd fuck the flubby racist daddy and make the french mime wife watch while eating a salad

Thanks Melania, your insight is always welcome here!

by Anonymousreply 1206/29/2020

Unsure why these people are being crucified...they wanted to protect their property... the protesters went over a gate

by Anonymousreply 1306/29/2020

I'm not sure my first idea would be to pull out an assault weapon. I would maybe try the authorities first. Pulling out a military weapon to get people off your lawn is still kind of excessive. This country has normalized weapon wielding to an extent but it's kind of a weird reaction.

by Anonymousreply 1406/29/2020

Even armed to the teeth, which I never would be because I think guns are stupid and signs of a small penis, why would you charge a crowd with one? If you were determined to defend why go outside? Doesn't seem very defensive. I know why they did, it's just stupid like owning a gun.

by Anonymousreply 1506/29/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!