Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So it seems the Internet has answered DL: A male "Karen" is a "Ken"

The St. Louis couple with the guns are being dubbed "Ken and Karen" and have become a meme goldmine, even as Twitler retweets their photo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 7:26 PM

I had my money on "Kevin".

So fucking sick of the "Karen" shit. Bring back the fun nicknames.

by Anonymousreply 1June 29, 2020 6:03 PM

This has become so boring so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 2June 29, 2020 6:06 PM

I'd fuck the flubby racist daddy and make the french mime wife watch while eating a salad

by Anonymousreply 3June 29, 2020 6:07 PM

What about the murdered soldiers?

The crumbling economy?

The White House trying to kill everyone with Covid?

by Anonymousreply 4June 29, 2020 6:08 PM

That sequel to Hobbes and Shaw looks horrible.

by Anonymousreply 5June 29, 2020 6:10 PM

And we're all in sixth grade...

by Anonymousreply 6June 29, 2020 6:19 PM

LOL....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7June 29, 2020 6:41 PM

God, apparently - and I really don't know why I am surprised - Trump retweeted the video of them.

by Anonymousreply 8June 29, 2020 6:42 PM

Do a search next time, OP. There are multiple prior threads on this.

by Anonymousreply 9June 29, 2020 6:48 PM

[quote] I'd fuck the flubby racist daddy and make the french mime wife watch while eating a salad

Manager! Manager! He can't do this. I want pizza and I want it now.

by Anonymousreply 10June 29, 2020 6:54 PM

Racist dad is hot and very muscular. Very buff.

by Anonymousreply 11June 29, 2020 7:04 PM

[quote] I'd fuck the flubby racist daddy and make the french mime wife watch while eating a salad

Thanks Melania, your insight is always welcome here!

by Anonymousreply 12June 29, 2020 7:05 PM

Unsure why these people are being crucified...they wanted to protect their property... the protesters went over a gate

by Anonymousreply 13June 29, 2020 7:06 PM

I'm not sure my first idea would be to pull out an assault weapon. I would maybe try the authorities first. Pulling out a military weapon to get people off your lawn is still kind of excessive. This country has normalized weapon wielding to an extent but it's kind of a weird reaction.

by Anonymousreply 14June 29, 2020 7:24 PM

Even armed to the teeth, which I never would be because I think guns are stupid and signs of a small penis, why would you charge a crowd with one? If you were determined to defend why go outside? Doesn't seem very defensive. I know why they did, it's just stupid like owning a gun.

by Anonymousreply 15June 29, 2020 7:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!