Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Summer in Port Charles

Craft time at Lila's Kids will feature a special project for the kiddies creating face masks and PPE gowns out of their mom's old bed sheets and tablecloths. Cam's never-ending community service will have him doing distribution, Dev helps because he's otherwise a mopey, superfluous lump. During breaks, they get high huffing hand sanitizer while Joss and Trina perform emo interpretive dance routines to express their teen angst over social isolation and the horrors of zoom fatigue.

Discuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14819 hours ago

Thanks, OP.

by Anonymousreply 105/25/2020

The bed sheets of most of the mothers of Port Charles are hardly sanitary, as they been known to have been used by numerous different people

by Anonymousreply 205/26/2020

Indeed, there would first need to be a comprehensive tutorial on stain removal. Perhaps Big Alice and Alfred the butler could come out of retirement for that. Or better yet, Reginald. I'm sure he'd have a LOT to say on the subject.

by Anonymousreply 305/26/2020

If you are missing new episodes, I just discovered soaps.com is publishing fan fiction to tide us over. They posted one today, that would never happen on the actual show, Monica finally confronts Carly over AJ and Nelle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405/26/2020

If anybody feels creative and wants to do that here, go right ahead! Since there's less to talk about these days, I don't mind if we diverge a little.

by Anonymousreply 505/26/2020

Breaking news cut into today's ep where I am. What happened with the Chimera?

by Anonymousreply 606/03/2020

^^^

That happens tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 706/03/2020

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 806/03/2020

R6 I watched it the first time, be prepared it is a let down.

by Anonymousreply 906/03/2020

Is Bobbi Zeman on OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 1006/03/2020

I like the fan faction in R4 better than I like the show!

by Anonymousreply 1106/03/2020

Next week is CarSon Week with only LW’s Carly. Hasn’t 2020 been hard enough?

by Anonymousreply 1206/03/2020

R11 I did, as well. The same writer posted another one on Friday. I liked it, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1306/03/2020

UGH. No show today because of the memorial service.

by Anonymousreply 1406/04/2020

R14 is Frank V

by Anonymousreply 1506/04/2020

I'm in no way a SB fan but JPS did his and Bradford's show so I had to watch. JPS sure does know how to play the game, when asked what scenes he submitted for his Emmy reel he made sure to list his scene with Mo first. JPS looks good.

MEK also did a recent episode with SB/BA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1606/06/2020

Jasam Week is next. Because... of course.

At this point, I don’t even care if this show returns. I’m so sick of the focus on those four.

by Anonymousreply 1706/08/2020

Audrey week will be coming soon to herald the arrival of nuAudrey, Shearoun Stiegele, once the show can resume production. Viewers will be reintroduced to the character before she returns to battle Monica in a hot new love triangle.

by Anonymousreply 1806/09/2020

Unless the triangle is Monica and NuAudrey scissoring while Leslie straps one on, I simply don't care.

by Anonymousreply 1906/09/2020

Any word on when they will start taping new shows?

by Anonymousreply 2006/09/2020

William deVry Notes ‘General Hospital Will ‘Eventually’ Return to Filming But No Announcement Made As Yet

“General Hospital” star William deVry (Julian Jerome) is helping dispel mistruths.

Since it was announced on Friday, June 5 by Governor Gavin Newsom that music, TV and film production could resume in California no sooner than Friday, June 12, there had been wild speculation that the news meant that the daytime soap operas, including “GH,” could resume filming in the coming days or weeks. Unfortunately, that might not be the case in Los Angeles County where all four soaps currently hold studio space. There has been a “slight increase” in COVID-19 related hospitalizations in L.A. County in recent days and country officials have not officially given the green light for productions to resume.

“Just a reminder. ‘GH’ is EVENTUALLY going back to filming,” said deVry in a tweet posted earlier today. “We don’t know when. But until it’s announced by actual ‘GH’ production it’s all false info. Actors are not ‘production,'” deVry continued, referencing tweets made by some actors that the show would be returning soon despite no official announcements made by producers or their show’s publicity teams.

Soap Opera Network will continue monitoring the COVID-19 crisis as it relates to the daytime soap operas and all related TV/film productions.

Just a reminder. GH is EVENTUALLY going back to filming. Just some well intentioned , but false info out there. We don't know when. But until it's announced by actual GH production it's all false info. Actors r not "production". LOL. Pass THAT on. Xo to all. That includes u.

— William deVry (@WilliamdeVry1) June 8, 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2106/09/2020

We will be back soon my dears. I have a bombshell storyline coming soon when I re-create the role of Nurse Audrey March (Hardy). I will be counseling my granddaughter Elizabeth, but also vying for the affections of a new doctor at General Hospital. I will not be letting Dr. Monica Quartermaine stand in my way! Frank Valentini has promised me the 2021 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series.

by Anonymousreply 2206/09/2020

Shearoun, sweetie, I say this with love because I want you to succeed - with your looks you might want to set your sights on a slightly different Audrey role, say Audrey II in Little Shop of Horrors. It suits you.

by Anonymousreply 2306/09/2020

Oh, and the voice - you've got that NAILED.

by Anonymousreply 2406/09/2020

A little too much time making paper mache masks during quarantine, Leslie, dear? Why, this look will be perfect for the GH Halloween shows!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2506/09/2020

r22 Shearoun, my dear girl, the 2021 Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series is mine for my turn as the new Katherine Shepherd Reynolds Chancellor Thurston Sterling Murphy on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, number one for over 30 years. The papers have been signed and notarized, the voters notified. Please, however, do attend the leading ladies lunch next spring. My dear friends Kim Zimmer and Susan Flannery will be attending and have promised the finest champagnes and imported spirits. I hope the latter does not trouble you. I know that you have been attending meetings to address this for several decades. Ta-ta for now!

by Anonymousreply 2606/09/2020

Some of the Emmy reels have been posted. Hopefully this is Lindstrom’s for losing last year to Mo but it might go to Jason Thompson.

by Anonymousreply 2706/10/2020

R27 I haven't watched the reels yet but I don't see how Jason Thmpson was able to but together a reel to beat Lindstrom. He is talented but the writing on Y&R has been so boring. GH hasn't been wonderful, but at least they can write some decent material, allowing the actors to do something.

by Anonymousreply 2806/10/2020

r28

didn't we all think the same thing with Lindstrom last year?

by Anonymousreply 2906/10/2020

Lead Actor reels:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3006/10/2020

R30 Oh, ok. Thompson picked to only half-way decent thing they gave him last year. It should come down to the two of them. I can't believe Burton got nominated, especially for that.

by Anonymousreply 3106/10/2020

Rumor is they return to taping in 2 weeks.

by Anonymousreply 3206/14/2020

So they got approval from the unions r32?

by Anonymousreply 3306/14/2020

I hope they do a time jump and just have some kind of voice over explaining what happened in the meantime.

by Anonymousreply 3406/14/2020

They’re in desperate need of a time jump. Nothing is working onscreen at the moment.

Anyways, Lead Actress reels:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3506/14/2020

Not the greatest collection of scenes there for Lead Actress. I remember both Maura and Ari's episodes being more impressive than these snippets. Heather Tom's entry is really WTF (but why is she even nominated?).

by Anonymousreply 3606/14/2020

She’s nominated because she’s Heather Tom.

by Anonymousreply 3706/14/2020

I love Finola, and I love her as Anna, but I do wish she would do more do differentiate Alex. I grew up so spoiled by Anne Heche.

by Anonymousreply 3806/14/2020

R38 I seem to remember her being better at the two roles on AMC. Maybe it is the quality of the writing.

by Anonymousreply 3906/14/2020

GH couldn’t even be bothered to give Alex a different hair style. I don’t blame her for not even trying.

by Anonymousreply 4006/14/2020

Anne Heche really spoiled a lot of us 30 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 4106/14/2020

[quote]Anne Heche really spoiled a lot of us 30 years ago.

And she did it seemingly effortlessly. She created different body language for the two characters. Even with the sound off, I could tell in about 3 seconds whether she was playing Marley or Vickey just because the two carried themselves so differently.

by Anonymousreply 4206/14/2020

The unions have agreed to return to work safety protocols. All cast and crew must be tested the day before they report to work. Then regular testing after that.

Those on camera and crew who can't physically distance will be tested 3 times a week. They're going to separate cast and crew into 2 groups who can distance and those who can't.

by Anonymousreply 4306/15/2020

Damn. Will there be fluffers, too?

by Anonymousreply 4406/15/2020

Lots of restrictions like very few people in scenes and saying as few lines as possible.

by Anonymousreply 4506/15/2020

CarSon this week then Jasam week and then Sonny Week.

by Anonymousreply 4606/15/2020

r46 Just put the gun to our heads will ya.

by Anonymousreply 4706/15/2020

B&B went back to taping today. Actors posted pics.

by Anonymousreply 4806/15/2020

[quote] saying as few lines as possible.

I guess this is Jason's time to shine then.

by Anonymousreply 4906/15/2020

Sonny Week lineup since I know everyone is so excited for this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5006/15/2020

Bold and Beautiful resumes taping on June 17. They'll be the first scripted show in LA County to start production back. Here's an interview with Brad Bell about how the production will change.

Frank will likely have to make similar changes at GH.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5106/16/2020

Blow up dolls will show more emotion and talent than some of the actors onscreen. We might even see better chemistry too!

by Anonymousreply 5206/17/2020

Will the blow up doll portraying my character need their hairpiece back? I've been using it for a while now.

by Anonymousreply 5306/17/2020

Shearoun is as amusing as Scoche Marin, that is to say, not even the tiniest bit.

by Anonymousreply 5406/17/2020

In addition to the blow-up breasties, KeMo appears to have gotten her lips inflated, too. Pretty soon she'll be floating in the Macy's parade.

by Anonymousreply 5506/17/2020

I watched one day of a Nurses' Ball and haven't tuned in since. I don't miss the show at all. That's how bad it was before it went off the air. And now they are pounding us with these Carson/Sonny/Jasam weeks. That just means the show is still going to be focused on them. I'm giving up for good this time.

by Anonymousreply 5606/18/2020

Daytime Emmys this Friday the 26th on CBS. The Talk co-hosts will be emceeing.

I'd like Jon Lindstrom to win.

by Anonymousreply 5706/22/2020

For the love of god please don’t let that Eden kid win. Frank is obsessed with her and we’ll only get more Josslyn. The Willow actress had a better reel too.

by Anonymousreply 5806/22/2020

I will be winning next year’s Daytime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for re-creating the role of Katherine Chancellor on THE YOUNG AND THE RESTLESS, number one for over three decades.

by Anonymousreply 5906/22/2020

Frank is just as, if not more, obsessed with the Willow actress.

by Anonymousreply 6006/22/2020

Eden certainly had her time in the spotlight, but since the Joss/Oscar couple didn't turn out as expected, the show seems to have put her on the backburner and giving more story to Trina.

by Anonymousreply 6106/22/2020

The person who should be winning the Younger person category is William Lipton but he wasn't nominated.

by Anonymousreply 6206/22/2020

GH hit pay dirt with the 2 actors who play Cam & Trina. They are the money couple the show needs to highlight not the mini LW.

by Anonymousreply 6306/22/2020

R63 She would be better if they really let her be a mini-Carly bitch on wheels character. She should be getting in trouble more, sleeping around, etc.

by Anonymousreply 6406/22/2020

I can’t remember what material William would’ve had to submit. But they’re putting Josslyn in the Trina/Cam relationship. She isn’t needed - Sydney and William have the better chemistry - but they have nothing else for her to do. And GH can’t do anything too “scandalous” with the teens. They were clearly writing her going after her teacher Dustin but someone must have put a stop to it. I miss the 90s back when Emily was a junkie and trying to fly off the roof, Lucky had a gambling problem and Liz was smoking in her scenes.

by Anonymousreply 6506/23/2020

R69

The 4 Musketeers were never scandalous. Teenage Laura having an affair with the much older David Hamilton (he dated her mom) was racy. Laura killing him was scandalous.

by Anonymousreply 6606/23/2020

R66 You’re right but I wasn’t referring to them specifically. I should’ve worded it better. I’m just saying they really can’t do anything these days with the current teen cast that would be seen as “problematic“ so we’re stuck with vanilla storylines.

by Anonymousreply 6706/23/2020

I could envision the original intent of Joss crushing on Dustin, and could also see him as being a potential groomer of young girls, which is a very real problem. Alternately, he could be FBI working the Cyrus Renault case (which Joss's obsession could've interfered with). Cam could've sought an escape from his fucked up home life and become addicted to opioids that Cyrus was trafficking through Port Charles. And, or course, Taggert was Dustin's partner, and only faked his death so Cyrus would let his guard down. Even shruLu could've been caught in the crossfire while doing an investigative piece on the opioid crisis (while poor TJ had also become addicted, recovering from the pain inflicted on him during his kidnapping).

I had a lot of hope for a great umbrella story when the new writers took over last year. Oh well.

by Anonymousreply 6806/23/2020

Supposedly they’re re-tooling all stories they had planned but I don’t have much hope. Though it looks like they made Maxie pregnant instead of Molly.

by Anonymousreply 6906/23/2020

I hope the re-tooling includes a time jump where Nina and Jax have already broken up. In addition to the fact the two never had any chemistry, the actors' real life twitter tiff isn't going to help matters.

by Anonymousreply 7006/23/2020

JPS seemed very loyal to MS and looked very unhappy when she left and signaled that he also wanted out. He seems to have calmed down about that and might be more open to working with CW than he originally told them.

by Anonymousreply 7106/23/2020

It looked like they were setting up Sasha to be one of the drug casualties. Not a bad choice, either. Her character wouldn't really be missed, but her connections to the more major players makes for a bigger story impact.

by Anonymousreply 7206/23/2020

Just do a time jump where Sasha is already dead along with a bunch of other useless characters. And pair up Carly and Peter already.

by Anonymousreply 7306/23/2020

Any chance they will swap in a yet again recast Nik? That guy is just too bland.

Coby Ryan McLaughlin would have made a great Nik, what a shame they wasted him on that throw away character Shiloh. Even more baffling is that Mark Teschner knew CRM for years and it never crossed his mind he would be a good Nik.

by Anonymousreply 7406/23/2020

I don’t dislike NuNik. He’s fine IMO. The problem is the return was botched. All this momentum and then pushed aside.

by Anonymousreply 7506/23/2020

Yes, the show seemed to forget about Nikolas once his return was revealed. They married him off to Ava and now barely do anything with that. Writers definitely dropped the ball on that one.

But I have to wonder if they dropped the ball because they're impressed with Marcus Coloma. He seems such a one note actor. Doesn't seem to be able to play subtext. Seems blank behind the eyes.

I agree, this is a great opportunity for show to recast and bring in Coby Ryan McLaughlin.

by Anonymousreply 7606/23/2020

[quote] He seems such a one note actor. Doesn't seem to be able to play subtext. Seems blank behind the eyes.

Perfect description.

by Anonymousreply 7706/23/2020

R76

They won't bring back Coby after the way he dissed GH on his exit interviews or his problematic comments about rape.

by Anonymousreply 7806/23/2020

Oppps, left out an important word. I should proof before hitting the post button. It should read:

"But I have to wonder if they dropped the ball because they're NOT impressed with Marcus Coloma."

by Anonymousreply 7906/23/2020

[quote]his problematic comments about rape.

What exactly did he say? And where did he say it?

by Anonymousreply 8006/23/2020

Blank behind the eyes usually means "Holy shit, what's my next line?"

Really looks like he's not yet used to the shooting pace. The show's now realized that he's going to need some more time to be able to handle more and complex scenes.

by Anonymousreply 8106/24/2020

Could William De Vry be any hotter? Go, Daddy.

by Anonymousreply 8206/24/2020

17 yr old William Lipton is a far better actor than robotic Marcus C.

by Anonymousreply 8306/24/2020

R83 he's better than Mo,stoneface,sleepy,shrill and a number of the actors over at Days.

by Anonymousreply 8406/24/2020

R83 I didn't realize that while William Lipton was passed over in the younger acting category, he could still win an Emmy this year, his original song from the 2019 Nurse's Ball was nominated for Best Original Song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8506/24/2020

An episode today or yesterday featured a young Tyler Christopher. I forgot how hot he was.

I hope he's doing better these days.

by Anonymousreply 8606/24/2020

To anyone regarding R35. I somehow missed that episode of GH. What sequence was Anna and Alex discussing? Who did Alex kill? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 8706/25/2020

The next week of “classics” is also Sonny themed. So June 29th-Jul 10th is all Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 8806/25/2020

Give all the fat fraus what they want: a week dedicated to Robin.

Sorry, I find the frau Robin fans particularly annoying. And honestly, Kim McCullough herself is kind of insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 8906/25/2020

There are so many great characters that GH should give a week to: Alan/Monica, Laura, Elizabeth, Anna Devane, Scotty, etc... We don't need another week of Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 9006/25/2020

Isn't every week "Sonny week" on GH?

by Anonymousreply 9106/25/2020

How about tenderoni week?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9206/26/2020

Two weeks of Sonny and his kids.

by Anonymousreply 9306/26/2020

LOL, R92! Perhaps they could include the episode that has the scene when the two actors had a tussle scene and one was visibly aroused?

by Anonymousreply 9406/26/2020

GH will go back into production sometime in mid July.

by Anonymousreply 9506/26/2020

So we are looking at mid September before new episodes I would guess?

by Anonymousreply 9606/26/2020

Seems like it would be sooner for new episodes if they’re back mid-July... hopefully half the cast is gone too.

by Anonymousreply 9706/26/2020

Agree that it should be sooner than Sept. It can't take that long to edit the 36 minute new episodes. Plus they could stuff the new episodes with flashbacks and have Flashback Fridays until they've got a stockpile again.

by Anonymousreply 9806/26/2020

Honestly, I really haven't missed the show.

by Anonymousreply 9906/26/2020

I hope they don't squander this opportunity to make some major changes, it's the perfect time to dump some characters and jump ahead in time. DUMP & JUMP, that should be the writers' motto right now.

by Anonymousreply 10006/26/2020

Daytime Emmys are on right now, CBS.

by Anonymousreply 10106/26/2020

Tamara Braun won supporting actress.

by Anonymousreply 10206/26/2020

Tamara Braun won for Best Supporting Actress.

by Anonymousreply 10306/26/2020

Her Emmy from GH comes from....that. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 10406/26/2020

r104, she was very good in the end of the Oscar story, even though the writing for her character was abysmal otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 10506/26/2020

She deserved that Emmy. She carried that entire story AND the Frew story. Honestly, she should’ve already had one from her time as Carly so I’ll take it.

Katelyn was robbed though.

by Anonymousreply 10606/26/2020

I'm thinking Katelyn fucked up her tapes, r106. Not that we would know, since they aren't releasing full tapes anymore, but if she'd submitted the work from the intervention at the cabin plus her court scenes, she should have been ahead of Keegan or Sasha Calle.

by Anonymousreply 10706/26/2020

She submitted the intervention scenes.

by Anonymousreply 10806/26/2020

Katelyn listed the scenes she submitted on that Burton and Bradford show on YT, she did submit the cabin scene, I forget which others she said.

by Anonymousreply 10906/26/2020

The scene when Willow finds out Wiley isn’t hers was her best. It’ll be eligible next year.

by Anonymousreply 11006/26/2020

GH gets the Directing Emmy

by Anonymousreply 11106/26/2020

Agreed, r110. I'm not a huge fan of that character, but Katelyn steps up when they give her big emotional scenes.

by Anonymousreply 11206/26/2020

Did GH really submit the Xmas Dream episode starring ME for Best Drama? Did they want to lose on purpose?

by Anonymousreply 11306/26/2020

R113 FV loves to submit "special episodes." I remember it was said he would submit episodes such as the musical episodes when he ran OLTL.

by Anonymousreply 11406/26/2020

I was actually embarrassed when they played the GH clip. Easton is so bad.

by Anonymousreply 11506/26/2020

Bring Tams back as her Version of Carly!!! Can’t stand Laura Wright and TB is the better actress.

by Anonymousreply 11606/26/2020

Is FV the only one with any say about which episode they submit? I feel like someone should be able to step in. To submit that episode is an embarrassment, honestly, especially when you see it included with what the other soaps submitted.

by Anonymousreply 11706/27/2020

The Christmas Carol episode was the worst of the whole year. Not surprised GH lost on that one.

by Anonymousreply 11806/27/2020

I missed Tamara's win, found it on YT. She looks great. Am I reading more into her "I thank the kind ones at GH" than necessary or intended...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11906/27/2020

Don't think you read too much into that, r119. Nancy tweeted something cryptic a few weeks ago about Braun's circumstances on the show. It really sounds like she was put through a lot we don't know about (and some we suspect, like Billy Miller tanking their scenes and story changes regarding her taking on Sonny & Carly).

by Anonymousreply 12006/27/2020

Yeah, I didn't think I was reaching in interpreting the "kind ones" as a pointed remark and well done I must say, well done TB!

I do recall TB's first scene when she returned where she was feisty and challenging Sonny and Carly and I thought YES! Then it never happened again. Mo must have pitched a fit.

Why did MB and Jacqueline Wood from B&B present together, sitting side by side on a sofa, is social distancing not in effect wherever they live? Or is Mo in charge of everything at GH AND L.A. at large?

by Anonymousreply 12106/27/2020

You’re definitely not reading more into it: read her exit interview after she was let go. That place is toxic. She already dealt with bullying from Mo and Steve when she was Carly. Sounds like her only friend there the second time around was WDV.

by Anonymousreply 12206/27/2020

[quote]Why did MB and Jacqueline Wood from B&B present together, sitting side by side on a sofa, is social distancing not in effect wherever they live? Or is Mo in charge of everything at GH AND L.A. at large?

They're being criticized for doing that presentation together without any social distancing over on the Daytime Emmy thread too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12306/27/2020

Of course Mo pitched a fit r121. When the show for example had Michael angry at Sonny over him killing AJ. Mo demanded that they put an end to it and Michael be made to return to the"fold"(I.e. back to kissing Sonny's ass and praising him). The show gave in to Mo's demands and basically they had Michael begging for forgiveness for daring to "defy" Sonny and Carly but especially Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 12406/27/2020

The photographer Jim Warren did a filmed interview a couple days ago. He interviewed Kin Shriner who came off his affable witty self. Then he interviewed Mo who came off like a complete asshole.

Mo was so insufferable in the interview. Warren did all the questions. One was if Mo ever had any problems on set with Geary. He said no. He said Tony has no ego and was beloved by everyone who worked in front of & behind the camera. Mo said he is all ego and is only liked by a few people at GH ( Steve, Laura, Chad,Maura).

He mentioned that he had a huge fall out with an actress & he described it in his book. I'm guessing that was Tamara because it was widely reported things went sour between them. He was furious she was into Carly/Lorenzo. That pairing was taking off while he's never been able to sell anything except Brenda & Carly (due in huge part to the actresses). He threw his weight around & had the CarLo thing ended.

The interview was telling in a lot of ways. He spoke glowingly about Burton & Dom Z. but had no clue what their kids names were. That screams someone who is self-absorbed. He also said he was pissed he didn't have more Emmys. WTF says that except an asshole. The motherfucker doesn't deserve the 2 he has.

by Anonymousreply 12506/27/2020

Honestly, my hope is that after these few months off MB will not like going back to the daily grind and decide to retire "for his mental health."

by Anonymousreply 12606/27/2020

It would do wonders for all of our mental health, as well! Would someone please think of OUR suffering for a change?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12706/29/2020

Michael Fairman's post Emmy win interview with Tamara Braun.

He asked @ 8:40 which GH co-stars reached out to her after her win. She did quite the tap dance and word salad deflection. She said Alicia Minshew from AMC was first call and then talked about GH hair, makeup and grips congratulating her and then "Cindy Preston, Natalia and Rick" whoever they are (DOOL?). No GH names mentioned. I would have thought at least WdV and NLG... GH does not sound like a pleasant place to work, glad she won so at least she had something positive to come out of the miserable experience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12807/01/2020

Cindy Preston played a very Ava-esque Sonny foil years ago. Faith Roscoe?

Natalia Kivingston played Emily on GH and Ric is probably Ric Hearst.

Notably, no one currently on the show!

by Anonymousreply 12907/01/2020

Thanks r129, my GH viewership has been sporadic over the years.

by Anonymousreply 13007/01/2020

WdV would have definitely sent congrats. They were very close. He tweeted his congrats the next day. He said he hadn't kept up when the awards were. He said he had spoken to TB then.

by Anonymousreply 13107/01/2020

Anyone see today's repeat & know what year it was from? It was the year Michael had a gun on Sonny and was threatening to kill him over AJ.

Finola looks like a different person now. She wasn't so sickly thin in this episode.She had a a great figure without the ghastly thin neck & chest. This was when she arrested Duke.

She was lovely in today's episode: great hairstyle, great body, no sunken cheeks. She is obviously sick in someway since then.

by Anonymousreply 13207/01/2020

R132 I *think* it was 2014

by Anonymousreply 13307/01/2020

The episode was MUCH more interesting than anything from the last 3 years. What happened?

by Anonymousreply 13407/01/2020

R134

Yesterday & today was good because RC pulled no punches in writing Sonny as the POS he actually is. Yesterday Kristina called him out on being abusive to women & how that contributed to her accepting abuse from Keifer. Alexis & Carly called him out on being abusive.

Today Michael dragged him for filth.

All of that disappeared once RC was gone. Mo didn't like it.

by Anonymousreply 13507/01/2020

Well for one thing R134 Mo didn't like it and told them to end it. So they did.

by Anonymousreply 13607/01/2020

It’s the only time adult Michael has ever been interesting.

by Anonymousreply 13707/01/2020

R136 Which is what is wrong. He shouldn't have such power, especially since it is bad for the show.

by Anonymousreply 13807/01/2020

I know R138. Mo hated having Michael go against Sonny and felt it was disrespectful to Sonny and Carly and told them to bring Michael back into the family fold and end this story.

by Anonymousreply 13907/01/2020

Anyone know why original Kate aka Megan Ward was fired? She was in today’s episode - where redhead Michael was shot - and I’ll always be baffled at such a dumb decision.

by Anonymousreply 140Last Monday at 1:37 PM

Has this thread been Murieled?

Is there a new GH thread?

by Anonymousreply 141Last Monday at 5:45 PM

No it hasn't been Murieled.

The View thread on the other has indeed been Murieled.

I just can't get into the GH episodes they are running, they aren't old enough to interest me.

by Anonymousreply 142Last Monday at 5:52 PM

I said the same thing about the Y&R ones. They should have chosen actual memorable storylines and then presented a week of the most important episodes from that story.

by Anonymousreply 143Last Monday at 7:09 PM

Taping resumes next week.

by Anonymousreply 144Last Wednesday at 3:36 PM

I’m hoping we’ll hear of some departures soon. Trim the fat.

by Anonymousreply 145Last Wednesday at 4:23 PM

I'm hoping the writers spent their time away working on becoming better writers.

by Anonymousreply 146Last Wednesday at 5:05 PM

The bigger problem is FV

by Anonymousreply 147Last Wednesday at 7:36 PM

They've pushed back the resume taping date to 7/20.

by Anonymousreply 14819 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!