Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Things Lesbians Do

Insist on being called Doctor or Professor. Demand peer-reviewed sources for everything, even banal comments like, 'Nice weather, isn't it?'

If butch, open car doors for their femme in a way that would have Scarlett O'Hara rolling her eyes.

Know they'll never have an attractive partner so say things to themselves and others like, 'I fall in love with souls. The physical is so superficial. Confidence in a huge gunt is what's really sexy.'

Write mystery novels with cat detectives.

Insist they can fix ride-on mowers even as the lawn gets to the point where people who don't even live in the neighborhood complain.

Feel momentary shame at all the processed food they buy when unpacking their groceries, then forget about it spend the rest of the week binging on it.

Bring bread pudding to the table while singing Blue Denim by Stevie Nicks, but with the lyrics 'blue denim' changed to 'bread pudding'.

by Anonymousreply 345September 24, 2020 6:12 AM

[quote] Write mystery novels with cat detectives.

I don't get that one.

by Anonymousreply 1May 23, 2020 2:48 PM

financially raping queen cunts

by Anonymousreply 2May 23, 2020 2:54 PM

Barter. And I don't mean poor lesbians but some quite rich lesbians I've known. Who will devise crazy schemes of trading the most improbable goods for the.most improbable services.

I had lesbian friends whose voices, when inviting me to do something, would take a certain time and I knew immediately they wanted a barter deal. I would ask them to just tell me the favor that they wanted and I would agree if it were at all possible, on the condition they not try to pay me off with a nice dinner or some exchange. Drove them fucking nuts to to have their complicated game shortcut.

by Anonymousreply 3May 23, 2020 5:15 PM

Insist they're 'at one with their sexuality' yet also have a sort of Puritanical disdain for sex and all those who actually have it.

by Anonymousreply 4June 13, 2020 5:01 PM

This is a straight up troll thread. Don’t feed it or spread the misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 5June 13, 2020 5:12 PM

The bartering thing is true.

by Anonymousreply 6June 13, 2020 6:14 PM

I think this time- this time!- this is an actual lesbian hate thread.

Lol at the lesbian barter system comment.

by Anonymousreply 7June 13, 2020 6:49 PM

Let’s pretend we’re bartering lesbians!

I’ll change the oil in your Subaru if you let me use it to haul some lumber from Home Depot for the deck I’m building.

by Anonymousreply 8June 13, 2020 7:14 PM

Blame anyone but themselves for the festering misery of the lesbian community.

by Anonymousreply 9June 13, 2020 8:34 PM

Lesbian prison rape.

by Anonymousreply 10June 13, 2020 9:50 PM

Where did "lesbians with canes" and their like of bread pudding originate?

by Anonymousreply 11June 13, 2020 10:02 PM

Leer.

by Anonymousreply 12June 14, 2020 2:37 AM

eh, OP, I guess your threads about trannies aren't going the way you'd like.

"are you one of these chicks with dicks I've been hearing so much about" --anyone recognize this quote?

by Anonymousreply 13June 14, 2020 3:01 AM

Bread pudding came from a thread years ago in which a woman named Claire posted her bread pudding recipe. I think it caught on as the stereotypical lesbian dessert because it’s so dated, stodgy, unglamorous, and borne of thrift.

by Anonymousreply 14June 14, 2020 9:39 AM

And the cane thing came from people once noting that the use of canes is disproportionally high among lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 15June 14, 2020 9:39 AM

Twirl vagina capes.

by Anonymousreply 16June 14, 2020 9:41 AM

Give Flobee haircuts and eat lots of Haggen-Daz ice cream. Vanilla Swiss Almond or Dulce De Leche only.

by Anonymousreply 17June 14, 2020 10:01 AM

Hang dreamcatchers from their cars' rearview mirrors.

by Anonymousreply 18June 14, 2020 11:04 AM

OP is greyed out?

Looks like a few lesbian nerves were touched.

by Anonymousreply 19June 14, 2020 11:30 AM

Wearing ‘90s straight guy shirts.

They can’t possible think they look good, but they wear them.

by Anonymousreply 20September 10, 2020 7:45 AM

Wearing Doc Martins.

Bitching about misogyny on a gay men's site.

Asserting their proud misandry on a gay men's site.

by Anonymousreply 21September 10, 2020 7:56 AM

Did a tranny get pissed off again?

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2020 8:07 AM

[quote] Did a tranny get pissed off again?

No, but it looks like some lesbians did.

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2020 9:29 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2020 9:45 AM

[quote] Looks like a few lesbian nerves were touched.

Lesbians hate to be touched.

They wish for the world to be as sexless as they are.

by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2020 9:47 AM

Wear clothing covered in dog hair

by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2020 9:49 AM

clickety-clack around in rancid Birkenstocks..............

by Anonymousreply 27September 10, 2020 9:50 AM

Lesbians don't clickety-clack.

They clomp-clomp.

by Anonymousreply 28September 10, 2020 9:51 AM

r28.........touche

by Anonymousreply 29September 10, 2020 9:54 AM

Hate men.

Stalk men.

Blame Daddy for everything.

Demand that Daddy take care of them.

Project their hatred for Daddy onto all men.

Try to look like men.

Try to be men.

Fail miserably at being a man.

And thus, hate men. It's an endless cycle of pitiful failure. The dyke handbook is touched but never held, as it lies deep in a place that is never entered by human hands: the average lesbo's unloved cunt.

by Anonymousreply 30September 10, 2020 9:57 AM

r30........WoW

by Anonymousreply 31September 10, 2020 10:05 AM

F&Fing funny posts

by Anonymousreply 32September 10, 2020 10:49 AM

I blocked a poster saying ridiculous and hateful shit about lesbians and half the thread is now gone. That should tell you something....

by Anonymousreply 33September 10, 2020 6:49 PM

[quote] I blocked a poster saying ridiculous and hateful shit about lesbians and half the thread is now gone. That should tell you something....

Why are lesbians all over DL?

I suppose R30 explains it.

Reality bites, butch.

by Anonymousreply 34September 10, 2020 6:51 PM

[quote] This is a straight up troll thread. Don’t feed it or spread the misogyny.

Is it misogyny for a women to dress like a man and wear no makeup? Because dykes seem to have this general "quality" about them: that is, they reject being feminine.

Interesting that they hate themselves why whining about misogyny.

Also interesting that they pack into a gay men's board while making it clear that they hate men.

by Anonymousreply 35September 10, 2020 6:54 PM

Create daring new fashion trends (by simply ripping men off and wearing it worse). There was a reason women were once forbidden to wear pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 10, 2020 6:56 PM

Sleep with every straight guy they see to prove they are women.

by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2020 7:05 PM

As a gay man, I don't really mind lesbians being here. I don't know that I have met a lot that weren't very touchy or could take a joke, but maybe I don't understand the psyche. I think in general they are very SJW types from my experience.

by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2020 7:17 PM

Start threads, bitching about gay men and DL.

Get responses they dislike in said thread.

Complain that this is "typical" of the "unbearable" anti-female behavior on DL.

Demand that the thread be deleted after too many gay men tear it apart in the comments section.

Get DL site runners to carry out its wishes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2020 7:26 PM

What was that thread, R39?

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2020 7:35 PM

It was a thread started by a lesbian, asking what alternatives there were to DL that weren't so "annoying". Other lesbians showed up to complain about their treatment on DL. Gay men pushed back, pointing out the dykes' pathological behavior and hypocrisy.

Then the thread was deleted.

Pretty typical lesbian encounter: dedicated to complaining and then resorting to censorship when the locals point out some harsh truths.

by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2020 7:38 PM

Lesbians have Muriel in their pocket.

by Anonymousreply 42September 10, 2020 9:23 PM

Let tiny Muriel go you lady barbarians!

She's got Meghan Markle threads to ban.

by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2020 9:25 PM

They be lesbianing.

by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2020 9:26 PM

Have to be tipped over to get out of deck chairs.

by Anonymousreply 45September 11, 2020 3:26 AM

I’ll tell you one thing they don’t do: they will not hire men. I’ve had two different job interviews where it was a lesbian that was the hiring manager and I did not get either of the jobs despite interviewing well and being well qualified. This is why I don’t bother trying to be nice to them anymore.

by Anonymousreply 46September 11, 2020 3:32 AM

I’m tired of encountering lesbians who “found themselves” late in life. They’ve got ex husbands and kids up the ying yang. They are the most tiresome of friends and the most needy.

by Anonymousreply 47September 11, 2020 3:35 AM

Someone was better qualified and interviewed better R46. And no one believes you were nice to them before so not sure why you would try to insert that in there.

by Anonymousreply 48September 11, 2020 3:35 AM

R48 Nobody cares what you believe. Many people have said the same thing that lesbian hiring managers don’t like to hire men.

by Anonymousreply 49September 11, 2020 3:37 AM

Watch the Ellen show religiously.

by Anonymousreply 50September 11, 2020 3:41 AM

Rush to the defense of straight women when gay men on Datalounge ask why they’re allowed to post here.

by Anonymousreply 51September 11, 2020 3:42 AM

Own Ellen’s sitcom on DVD

Prefer the final season

by Anonymousreply 52September 11, 2020 3:42 AM

It's not about what only I believe R49. NO ONE read your post and believes you were nice to lesbians. It's obvious you have a chip on your shoulder with women as you've infested many threads with your complaints about them, even when it was not related to the thread at all. You're an obviously disgruntled straight man seeking allies in your pathetic hatred. Seek therapy.

And also to the contrary, lesbians are much nicer to men then they are to women in the work force. I've seen many kiss men's asses for reasons I can't fathom.

by Anonymousreply 53September 11, 2020 3:43 AM

[quote] And also to the contrary, lesbians are much nicer to men then they are to women in the work force.

Now there’s something nobody believes.

by Anonymousreply 54September 11, 2020 3:44 AM

Look out for R30 in the news everyone. He'll be the one under arrest for shooting up a women's church meeting.

by Anonymousreply 55September 11, 2020 3:45 AM

Have no sense of humor on what is supposed to be a funny thread.

by Anonymousreply 56September 11, 2020 3:48 AM

[quote] Why are lesbians all over DL?

Maybe because DL is a gay site and lesbians are gay? And while I don't read every thread on DL, as far as I've noticed, most of the self-identified lezzies here (e.g. "elderlez") are very cool and don't hate or complain about men at all.

by Anonymousreply 57September 11, 2020 3:52 AM

Pray tell what is so particularly humourous about R30's post R56?

by Anonymousreply 58September 11, 2020 3:53 AM

Well, lesbians declared this thread Literal Violence!

We’ve this other times before. Every time somebody tries to start a thread for jokes about canes and vagina janes they have to come and tell us how it’s not funny.

by Anonymousreply 59September 11, 2020 3:57 AM

[quote] I’ll tell you one thing they don’t do: they will not hire men. I’ve had two different job interviews where it was a lesbian that was the hiring manager and I did not get either of the jobs despite interviewing well and being well qualified.

You probably just didn't interview as well as you thought. I've either worked for or am friends/acquaintances with numerous lesbian managers who've hired plenty of men over the course of their careers. In fact, I know a few who vastly prefer to hire men because they think other women are too "soft" or they worry about being accused of sexual harassment. (Not saying these concerns are necessarily legit.)

by Anonymousreply 60September 11, 2020 3:58 AM

[quote] Wear clothing covered in dog hair

LOL, this one is actually true. Or maybe it's true of most pet-obsessed people, but lesbians definitely have a stronger tendency than most to fall into that category,

by Anonymousreply 61September 11, 2020 4:01 AM

Make disgusting vegetarian and vegan food

by Anonymousreply 62September 11, 2020 4:02 AM

R47 Lol. I agree with your comment about lesbians who “found themselves” late in life" having ex-husbands, kids, and nothing but issues. Meredith Baxter comes to mind, in fact, she could be the poster child for lesbians who find themselves late in life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 11, 2020 4:17 AM

Women hide behind the lesbian label when they can't find a man. As women get older men stop being interested so they adopt the lesbian handle . It's ironic but lesbians crave men more than anybody.

by Anonymousreply 64September 11, 2020 4:28 AM

Anne Burrell announced she’s marrying a man. Do lesbians ever want to be taken seriously?

by Anonymousreply 65September 11, 2020 4:34 AM

R64, if it was good enough for Elton in the 80s...

by Anonymousreply 66September 11, 2020 4:44 AM

R64 this is the biggest crock of bullshit I’ve heard in awhile. Why do gay men think lesbians want men?

Lesbians have a sense of humor, but plenty of men in here are serious with their “expertise” about lesbian women and being insulting by talking about how lesbians don’t hire men, yet secretly need and want men in their lives in old age, etc. You’d get tired of hearing from gay men that your sexual identity doesn’t exist or isn’t real—I’ve seen it in almost every lesbian thread in here. Joking about about Ellen and veganism is fine; telling us we all hate men, etc. is not.

by Anonymousreply 67September 11, 2020 4:48 AM

R30 has 9 hateful posts in this thread. The Republicans want to take away your right to equality. Conservative gay men and women look down on you in public and in private. But sure, dump abuse on the lesbians, who are fighting the same fight right along with you.

by Anonymousreply 68September 11, 2020 4:48 AM

Oh, and R30, lesbians don't hate men. I get the feeling that maybe some lesbians (and some gay men and straight people) hate you, but that doesn't mean they hate all men. You sound like you hate men...and women.

by Anonymousreply 69September 11, 2020 4:49 AM

[quote] Why do gay men think lesbians want men?

For the most part, they don't. But yes, DL has a few narrow-minded and delusional queens who can't imagine anyone, including lesbians and straight men, being attracted to a woman or viewing men as anything less than the center of the universe.

by Anonymousreply 70September 11, 2020 5:29 AM

[quote]Joking about about Ellen and veganism is fine; telling us we all hate men, etc. is not.

Nobody but lesbians insists on beginning every thread with boundaries on what is and isn't supposed to be funny.

by Anonymousreply 71September 11, 2020 5:37 AM

Supposedly some fart themselves awake and their strap on falls to the floor with a rubbery thump. It’s not me, though.

by Anonymousreply 72September 11, 2020 5:49 AM

Do we need new lesbian stereotypes?

by Anonymousreply 73September 11, 2020 7:38 AM

I find that lesbians say no a lot but that no is actually a screaming yes. Most lesbians are too good looking to be left out of the dating pool. A persistent guy will be rewarded.

by Anonymousreply 74September 11, 2020 2:05 PM

Stay in on a Sunday and eat minge.

by Anonymousreply 75September 11, 2020 2:13 PM

R74 sleeps with women when he drinks.

by Anonymousreply 76September 11, 2020 2:14 PM

Do lesbians like to hang out with straight men?

by Anonymousreply 77September 11, 2020 2:15 PM

Take everything too seriously

by Anonymousreply 78September 11, 2020 2:20 PM

R37, you wish, scumbag

by Anonymousreply 79September 11, 2020 2:25 PM

R73, definitely, but don't expect to find them here

by Anonymousreply 80September 11, 2020 2:26 PM

Promote bed death

by Anonymousreply 81September 11, 2020 2:36 PM

There are far, far more self-identifying lesbians who have had sex with men than there are gay men (what straight man choses to call himself gay?) who have had sex with women.

by Anonymousreply 82September 11, 2020 2:49 PM

Go to l chat and find a thread on how all men should be killed. A lot if those lesbians are hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 11, 2020 2:50 PM

R82 nope because there's way more 100% gay men than 100% lesbians

most gay men have slept with a woman, around 60% studies have shown

most 100% lesbians have not, you're confusing lesbians with bisexual women

by Anonymousreply 84September 11, 2020 2:55 PM

Please.

Even Rosie O’Donnell has been in a relationship with a man.

by Anonymousreply 85September 11, 2020 3:03 PM

Declare gay men bigots for not liking vagina.

by Anonymousreply 86September 11, 2020 3:05 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 11, 2020 3:06 PM

R84 lesbians don't sleep with anyone. Too busy plotting to kill somebody.

by Anonymousreply 88September 11, 2020 3:07 PM

So those DLers who are still pissed about being born with penises, when they would have made such better women than those "fraus" they obsess over, are not taking their bitterness out on lesbians.

Check.

by Anonymousreply 89September 11, 2020 3:13 PM

^^now taking their hate out.

by Anonymousreply 90September 11, 2020 3:13 PM

Any other homophobic tropes you want to get in, R89?

by Anonymousreply 91September 11, 2020 3:16 PM

R91. Happy to bash lesbians any day of the week!

by Anonymousreply 92September 11, 2020 3:40 PM

Well done Mediapolis. The DL is infested with 'repugnants' whose strategy is to 'divide and rule'. Let's sow discord in the LGBT community and in these testing times, when no-one knows what's going on anymore it's not too difficult.

This is a cesspit of homophobia, misogyny, transphobia and general hatred for those who are different. The DL is over.

by Anonymousreply 93September 11, 2020 4:23 PM

Do the gals at LChat still profess to all be lipstick lesbos who mortally hate what they call "butchies"?

by Anonymousreply 94September 11, 2020 4:30 PM

[quote]Well done Mediapolis. The DL is infested with 'repugnants' whose strategy is to 'divide and rule'. Let's sow discord in the LGBT community and in these testing times, when no-one knows what's going on anymore it's not too difficult. This is a cesspit of homophobia, misogyny, transphobia and general hatred for those who are different. The DL is over.

Not my motive. I just wanted a Michfest/Dark Lesbians style joke thread. But, of course, lesbians can't have that.

I notice, however, that most of the transphobia on this site is coming from lesbians. Or maybe it's just someone claiming to be them...

by Anonymousreply 95September 11, 2020 4:33 PM

"All gay men want to be women."

Yeah.

That's pretty homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 96September 11, 2020 4:34 PM

r46 I'm gay and I don't blame them.

Be honest, how many jobs have you worked and watched straight guys be lazy as fuck and get away with it because no one really ever corrects them or calls them out especially other men. I know there are some lazy queens but for the most part, if we show up to work, we do the fucking job.

Also little note, maybe she could tell how petty you are and she didn't want to deal with it. I mean, look at what you just wrote.

by Anonymousreply 97September 11, 2020 4:46 PM

r46 I'm gay and I don't blame them.

Be honest, how many jobs have you worked and watched straight guys be lazy as fuck and get away with it because no one really ever corrects them or calls them out especially other men. I know there are some lazy queens but for the most part, if we show up to work, we do the fucking job.

Also little note, maybe she could tell how petty you are and she didn't want to deal with it. I mean, look at what you just wrote.

by Anonymousreply 98September 11, 2020 4:46 PM

[quote]Be honest, how many jobs have you worked and watched straight guys be lazy as fuck and get away with it because no one really ever corrects them or calls them out especially other men.

I see the opposite. Office fraus who constantly have to leave early for kids and fibro. That's one stereotype Datalounge has pitch perfect.

by Anonymousreply 99September 11, 2020 4:48 PM

[quote]Well done Mediapolis. The DL is infested with 'repugnants' whose strategy is to 'divide and rule'. Let's sow discord in the LGBT community and in these testing times, when no-one knows what's going on anymore it's not too difficult.

I'm watching the same thing go on at another site which I won't name lest it draw some of the ugliness from here to there.

by Anonymousreply 100September 11, 2020 4:51 PM

r99 you never see the men also leave early for kids and other things? I do. You're full of shit.

And I work on films crews where you never take time off because your job isn't guaranteed, yet I watch these guys come and go like it's a club and they are preferred members.

by Anonymousreply 101September 11, 2020 4:54 PM

[quote] most of the transphobia on this site is coming from lesbians

Not true OP

by Anonymousreply 102September 11, 2020 4:56 PM

It would help if lesbians would actually call out whoever is behind all the anti-trans threads that are actually divisive.

Instead of going after gay men.

by Anonymousreply 103September 11, 2020 4:58 PM

drink and then call exes

by Anonymousreply 104September 11, 2020 5:03 PM

Only tell you they made the bread pudding with soy milk after you've bitten into it (and wondered if it was gone off).

by Anonymousreply 105September 11, 2020 5:04 PM

OP is just Boris on his daily Liberal Denigration Spree.

He forgot to mention he wants all these silly lesbians and even gays like himself rounded up in Chechnyan concentration camps and killed or tortured.

by Anonymousreply 106September 11, 2020 5:06 PM

R106 lesbians make good concentration guards. It helps when u enjoy your work. I don't think the male guards tortured the prisoners. It was all lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 107September 11, 2020 5:33 PM

Fantasize about concentration camps for men.

by Anonymousreply 108September 11, 2020 6:42 PM

Lesbians did pretty well in East Germany.

Gay men not so much.

by Anonymousreply 109September 11, 2020 7:06 PM

Take jokes well.

by Anonymousreply 110September 11, 2020 7:08 PM

The funniest thing is how the lesbians on these threads ALWAYS proof the humorless lesbian stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 111September 11, 2020 7:09 PM

[quote] these threads ALWAYS proof the humorless lesbian stereotype.

Oh dear

by Anonymousreply 112September 11, 2020 7:21 PM

Never contribute to wit on Datalounge.

Just whine.

by Anonymousreply 113September 11, 2020 8:09 PM

R94, I haven't been to LChat in over a year, but yes, apparently everyone there is a glamorous femme who likes to bash butches. (Kind of like the "masc" fascination at DL.)

by Anonymousreply 114September 11, 2020 8:09 PM

They're all about as femme as Ernest Borgnine.

by Anonymousreply 115September 11, 2020 8:16 PM

Yeah. I'm a femme. My hair goes past my ears.

by Anonymousreply 116September 11, 2020 8:17 PM

The lesbian male concentration camp fantasy is real. Julie Bindel:

“It won’t, not unless men get their act together, have their power taken from them and behave themselves. I mean, I would actually put them all in some kind of camp where they can all drive around in quad bikes, or bicycles, or white vans. I would give them a choice of vehicles to drive around with, give them no porn, they wouldn’t be able to fight – we would have wardens, of course! Women who want to see their sons or male loved ones would be able to go and visit, or take them out like a library book, and then bring them back.

I hope heterosexuality doesn’t survive, actually. I would like to see a truce on heterosexuality. I would like an amnesty on heterosexuality until we have sorted ourselves out. Because under patriarchy it’s shit.

And I am sick of hearing from individual women that their men are all right. Those men have been shored up by the advantages of patriarchy and they are complacent, they are not stopping other men from being shit.

I would love to see a women’s liberation that results in women turning away from men and saying: “when you come back as human beings, then we might look again.”

by Anonymousreply 117September 12, 2020 5:51 AM

Block sidewalks

by Anonymousreply 118September 12, 2020 5:52 AM

I wonder if any notable Datalounge meme was created by a lesbian.

Seems unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 119September 12, 2020 5:58 AM

Support straight women over gay men

by Anonymousreply 120September 12, 2020 6:36 AM

Only allow lesbians on their own website, but see this website as a free for all.

by Anonymousreply 121September 12, 2020 7:44 AM

Sleep with straight guys at the drop of a hat. There is a reason so many straight guys fish at l chat.

by Anonymousreply 122September 12, 2020 11:01 AM

Shower once a week.

by Anonymousreply 123September 12, 2020 12:26 PM

Game Wardens

Park Rangers

Environmentalists

Bakers of Delicious food

Dog 🐕 Lovers

Cat 🐈 Lovers

Talented Athletes

Writers & Artists

🌟DEMOCRATS🌟

singer songwriters

Gay🌈Organizers

Wine 🍷 drinkers

Part time hags/ FRIENDS

& of course HOT LIPSTICK 💄 LEZZIES

by Anonymousreply 124September 12, 2020 12:42 PM

[quote] Insist they're 'at one with their sexuality' yet also have a sort of Puritanical disdain for sex and all those who actually have it.

The call is coming from INSIDE the house.....

by Anonymousreply 125September 12, 2020 12:44 PM

R124 I've always enjoyed the singular style of your lists/pists. I think this one is your best ever. Nice way to brighten up such a sad toxic thread.

by Anonymousreply 126September 12, 2020 12:51 PM

^ lists/posts

by Anonymousreply 127September 12, 2020 12:53 PM

Those lesbians at R124 sound fun.

Most of the ones I know are conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 128September 12, 2020 12:55 PM

Work as gym teachers and always find reasons to enter the girls' changing rooms.

by Anonymousreply 129September 12, 2020 12:59 PM

R129 why is that? I mean, why do they exploit the vulnerable? They also go after mentally handicapped women. It's like they don't have a moral compass

by Anonymousreply 130September 12, 2020 2:22 PM

Throw paint on fur coats.

Do they still do that?

by Anonymousreply 131September 12, 2020 4:35 PM

Thank Gaia

by Anonymousreply 132September 12, 2020 5:32 PM

Side with straight women over gay men.

by Anonymousreply 133September 12, 2020 6:15 PM

Use CPAP machines

by Anonymousreply 134September 13, 2020 5:53 AM

Remember the first time they visited their homeland, Lesbos

by Anonymousreply 135September 13, 2020 6:01 AM

Defend straight women’s homophobia.

Think if they simp for straight women enough, they’ll get to sleep with them.

Be bitter when the latter never happens.

by Anonymousreply 136September 13, 2020 6:58 AM

Adopt toxic masculinity and the worst traits of straight men. They’re the lesbian equivalent of frau-adjacent gays.

by Anonymousreply 137September 13, 2020 7:07 AM

Adopt vulnerable children.

by Anonymousreply 138September 13, 2020 7:38 AM

Generous, fun aunts!

by Anonymousreply 139September 13, 2020 9:37 AM

Generous lesbians?

Yeah, right...

by Anonymousreply 140September 13, 2020 9:42 AM

Connoisseurs of bad taste

by Anonymousreply 141September 13, 2020 10:00 AM

Reuse (herbal) teabags.

by Anonymousreply 142September 13, 2020 10:25 AM

They speak out and act upon injustices and generally stronger than gay men. I love them.

by Anonymousreply 143September 13, 2020 11:35 AM

[quote]Things Lesbians Do

Fuck women.

by Anonymousreply 144September 13, 2020 11:38 AM

[quote] They speak out and act upon injustices and generally stronger than gay men.

I wish I knew these lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 145September 13, 2020 11:39 AM

Refrain from creeping people out on streetcars.

by Anonymousreply 146September 13, 2020 11:57 AM

Spend more time bemoaning trans women than fighting injustice.

by Anonymousreply 147September 13, 2020 12:02 PM

Eat their feelings

by Anonymousreply 148September 13, 2020 12:03 PM

Make plaster casts of their colored breasts.

by Anonymousreply 149September 13, 2020 12:39 PM

Dykesplain to gay men

by Anonymousreply 150September 13, 2020 2:06 PM

R143 lesbians don't have the same "injustice" and bullshit that gay men face

Most straight people like lesbians, hell straight men fetishize them and straight girls experiment all the time

Those gay men though, really get straights riled up

by Anonymousreply 151September 13, 2020 2:49 PM

Frugal and therefore stereotypically bad tippers. I knew servers who would fight over had to take their table because tip was minimal at best. Also range from silently judgey to vocally critical of service.

by Anonymousreply 152September 13, 2020 4:50 PM

Have little culture of their own, unlike highly developed gay culture, so just comment from a feminist perspective on general news.

There’s no lesbian Helen Lawson.

by Anonymousreply 153September 13, 2020 5:35 PM

Have to put up with bullshit from gay men and straight men because both treat them as lesser than human beings.

by Anonymousreply 154September 13, 2020 5:59 PM

R154 you don't contribute to society

by Anonymousreply 155September 13, 2020 6:29 PM

Straight females are the most privileged people in our society and lesbians are pissed that they don't get that experience. Of course, they are better off than everyone else.

by Anonymousreply 156September 13, 2020 7:47 PM

[quote] the most privileged people in our society

Really? In what way? Because what I see is the domestic abuse and sexual violence shelters are packed with them, these 'very privileged' creatures.

by Anonymousreply 157September 13, 2020 8:04 PM

R155, sure, lesbians are like Starbucks, Amazon, Google, and many other corporations, they pay meagre taxes or in many other countries lesbians don't pay taxes at all.

R155, seriously, get a grip.

by Anonymousreply 158September 13, 2020 8:09 PM

R151, do you happen to know any lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 159September 13, 2020 8:12 PM

R157 men compete for the privilege of supporting females for life. They can charge a $1000 for sex. Men are homeless on the street while females have shelters. Why are women beaten? Because they deserve it. They are poor,ugly, and dumb.

by Anonymousreply 160September 13, 2020 8:18 PM

R159 Don't even waste your energy. This is a sad thread for sad sacks. It's patently obvious Lesbians must intimidate many weak men.

by Anonymousreply 161September 13, 2020 8:19 PM

R158 corporation s don't pay taxes because they are pieces of paper. Their shareholders pay the tax.

by Anonymousreply 162September 13, 2020 8:19 PM

I wish all the lesbians I knew were passionate defenders of injustice.

The ones I know are all transphobes who don’t like gay men or anyone or anything.

by Anonymousreply 163September 13, 2020 9:07 PM

Defenders AGAINST injustice

by Anonymousreply 164September 13, 2020 9:08 PM

Attempt to bully men.

by Anonymousreply 165September 13, 2020 9:12 PM

I think DL is pretty accepting. If this were a lesbian space and a gay man showed up, they’d be run out within 15 minutes and blocked.

by Anonymousreply 166September 13, 2020 9:22 PM

R162, that was sarcasm but obviously it went straight over your head.

And by the way, tax evasion is a crime and that includes corporations.

by Anonymousreply 167September 13, 2020 9:31 PM

There is a troll who is consumed with making gay men and lesbians hate each other. I'm not interested in slinging mud at my fellow underdogs when we have the same oppressors.

by Anonymousreply 168September 13, 2020 9:47 PM

R167 corporation s pay out dividends to their shareholders who pay tax at their own personal rates. Lesbians don't have children or work. They don't contribute. They have no tax to pay because they earn nothing.

by Anonymousreply 169September 13, 2020 10:40 PM

It's quite obvious you are a troll, no-one can be that stupid. Off you go! Ignore button

by Anonymousreply 170September 13, 2020 10:47 PM

R168 I appreciate that. Now if the rest of the people in here would stop making this thread a “let’s dump on gay women” experience, we could actually make this thread more lighthearted again.

My contribution: listen to Annie Lennox while doing puzzles. Take a day hike with one’s spouse and talking about the deeper meaning of life.

by Anonymousreply 171September 13, 2020 11:20 PM

Read Jeanette Winterson

by Anonymousreply 172September 13, 2020 11:34 PM

R170 corporates pay taxes initially but the shareholder gets it back and pays tax on the dividend based on his tax bracket. People think corporation s are people getting rich but a corporation is nothing more than a legal description .

by Anonymousreply 173September 13, 2020 11:51 PM

Why should this be a good natured attack on lesbians; it's not like they are good natured. I just find them hilarious and useless to society.

by Anonymousreply 174September 13, 2020 11:53 PM

Like gay men, they’ve babysat their nieces and nephews for countless millenniums. And not just babysat, but made life FUN!

by Anonymousreply 175September 13, 2020 11:59 PM

They u-haul

by Anonymousreply 176September 14, 2020 12:13 AM

Have the vaginas that could attract the masculine straight men so many DLers clearly want and yet do nothing about it.

by Anonymousreply 177September 14, 2020 12:15 AM

Love sports

by Anonymousreply 178September 14, 2020 12:18 AM

R175 the Duggar lesbian seems nice. I forget her name. Jan? She babysits like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 179September 14, 2020 1:43 AM

Carry emergency rations of nut loaf like diabetics carry candy.

by Anonymousreply 180September 14, 2020 2:32 AM

Jana duggar

by Anonymousreply 181September 14, 2020 3:58 AM

There’s another ongoing thread which basically consists of gay men pointing out homophobia and lesbians attacking us for doing so.

I’m over them.

by Anonymousreply 182September 14, 2020 5:27 AM

Here’s the thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183September 14, 2020 5:35 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184September 14, 2020 5:45 AM

Ugh - tiring. The Social Justice League comes to DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185September 14, 2020 6:00 AM

US lesbians seem more left-wing than UK lesbians, who are generally right-wing.

by Anonymousreply 186September 14, 2020 6:09 AM

Lesbians do all the dividing. I don’t see or hear any lesbians calling out the dykes who have partnered up with the Heritage Foundation. We seem to have very different ideas about who our oppressors are.

by Anonymousreply 187September 14, 2020 7:20 AM

R186, interesting point. Any examples?

by Anonymousreply 188September 14, 2020 7:38 AM

They were tomboys when growing up

by Anonymousreply 189September 14, 2020 7:39 AM

[quote] [R186], interesting point. Any examples?

I’m just seeing a disconnect between how Americans see lesbians (staunch Democrats, SJWs) and the British ones who are crazily obsessed with trans and as a result tend to align themselves with the political right.

by Anonymousreply 190September 14, 2020 7:46 AM

Munch carpet

by Anonymousreply 191September 14, 2020 9:08 AM

Never vacuum their actual carpet

by Anonymousreply 192September 14, 2020 9:12 AM

I can't quite pigeonhole all lesbians. The company here in Romania has only two women who are openly gay. One is a perpetually angry, gray-haired, SJW and always lacking in humor but from what my roommate told me about her life, I can see where it stems....so yeah, along with her PhD in journalism she would fit the stereotype. However, she sure knows how to mix cigarette pants and vintage Halston tops and cook up a storm and be super "housewife" on the other hand. Another one is a striking tall slender beauty who looks like Princess Di and is always smiling and super easy going and fun to be around. She is a bit lazier with the fashion and cooking except for a little makeup and stuff which obviously she wears because it would be ashamed not to show her beauty. She also had a privileged life so she is not angry.

Both are gay and, while you could be shallow and say "angry lesbian" or "lipstick lesbian", human beings are not that simple. I don't think it's fair for us gay men to look at others who are also into same sex relationships and judge them. The lesbians who do that to us should be ashamed and gay men who do that to them should also be ashamed. It really needs to be LGB.

by Anonymousreply 193September 14, 2020 9:17 AM

[quote]It really needs to be LGB.

Can it be GLB?

by Anonymousreply 194September 14, 2020 9:24 AM

R194 - if you wanna fight about top billing...I just KNOW you are a bottom. Ha ha.

by Anonymousreply 195September 14, 2020 9:43 AM

That's funny.

I can take a joke. I'm not a lesbian.

But the point is real.

by Anonymousreply 196September 14, 2020 9:48 AM

Burn quite well. Our ancestors used to burn witches. A practice that should be revived.

by Anonymousreply 197September 14, 2020 2:29 PM

Where are the lesbians in this thread? I'm afraid there are far too many men.

by Anonymousreply 198September 14, 2020 3:04 PM

Jokes scare lesbians off.

by Anonymousreply 199September 14, 2020 3:10 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200September 14, 2020 3:30 PM

R199, says a voice from the 'manosphere'

From the article @R200:

[quote] It’s uncomfortable to know that a violent hatred of women isn’t confined to the tame cliche of spittle-flecked keyboard warriors in greying Y-fronts, and that there are swathes of men in all layers of society who hold views that frankly make Margaret Atwood’s Gilead look progressive.

by Anonymousreply 201September 14, 2020 3:37 PM

It’s not acceptable to say gay men hate women. Jokes about Cher and nuts are acceptable though.

by Anonymousreply 202September 14, 2020 3:38 PM

R202 Cher is a lesbian, I thought. Her kid is a boy without penis, right?

by Anonymousreply 203September 14, 2020 3:54 PM

Sonny was lesbian with nuts

by Anonymousreply 204September 14, 2020 4:21 PM

Chaz is a woman dressed up like a man.

by Anonymousreply 205September 14, 2020 4:40 PM

R198 is right. Aren't there any lesbians to provide any input? Come out ladies or we will be forced to seek the only sage female visdom accepted on DL from Vairst Laidee.

by Anonymousreply 206September 14, 2020 4:59 PM

They tried to get this thread shut down and when they failed for once they fucked off.

by Anonymousreply 207September 14, 2020 9:17 PM

Start ten JK Rowling threads a day

by Anonymousreply 208September 15, 2020 5:13 AM

Assault drag queens

by Anonymousreply 209September 15, 2020 5:33 AM

Domestic violence

by Anonymousreply 210September 15, 2020 6:10 AM

Have cluttered and untidy homes

by Anonymousreply 211September 15, 2020 9:17 AM

R53, if the guy you're responding to has "a chip on his shoulder", do you consider that lesbian cosplay or some form of cultural appropriation? After all, every dyke has a chip on its shoulder, particularly about men.

DL demonstrates that well.

But the irony remains: dykes feel the need to be on a men's site. Pretty telling.

by Anonymousreply 212September 15, 2020 9:33 AM

Munch carpet.

But the sickening thing is that they refuse to clean it.

by Anonymousreply 213September 15, 2020 9:34 AM

On LChat: scream bloody murder if anyone is suspected of being a man. I occasionally posted over there in some of the gossip threads, and the nastiness was off the charts the moment they found out that a "faggot" was on "their" board.

Yet lezbos expect free entry to men's spaces, as DL demonstrates.

The 'D' in 'DL' doesn't stand for 'Dyke', dears. But it may be a projection: the lesbians have a deep longing for Dick. Go figure.

by Anonymousreply 214September 15, 2020 9:37 AM

R70, how are dykes disproving this mindset while harassing men on a site built for men?

If the world doesn't revolve around men, why are dykes constantly posting here?

Why are dykes constantly talking about men's dicks and their disdain for them on a men's site?

Rather illogical. But that's a dyke for you.

by Anonymousreply 215September 15, 2020 9:42 AM

Consider calling a fat woman fat literal violence

by Anonymousreply 216September 15, 2020 11:29 AM

I got mugged over at l chat on Christmas day. Those Dykes are evil. So mean to each other.

by Anonymousreply 217September 15, 2020 2:02 PM

In the lesbian community, this is an attractive woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218September 15, 2020 3:27 PM

[quote] Things Lesbians Don't Do

suck cock

by Anonymousreply 219September 15, 2020 3:29 PM

[quote] Have cluttered and untidy homes

I've known two couples who.....they weren't quite hoarders but they lived in constant filth. Every flat surface was covered in dirty dishes. I found their car title once while helping them look for keys. It was vile.

Add two dogs, five cats and an unchanged litter box on top of that and you'll know why I puked when I stepped outside.

by Anonymousreply 220September 15, 2020 3:31 PM

R177, lesbians are known for nor being able to get a man, usually because they are so ugly.

This makes them bitter and politicized, and thus they spend their days hating men.

You do know that studies have shown hardcore dykes to essentially be asexual, right? Rather inconvenient for your point.

Other women that actually have sex tend to be bisexual, as is the nature of women as a whole. This site full of cock shots and men sure seems to excite, engage and attract dykes, doesn't it? Very strange, since they have no need for men.

by Anonymousreply 221September 15, 2020 3:32 PM

Lipstick Lesbians are really Insatiable Bottoms: they crave to be ridden by a cock.

Butch Lesbians have a desire to please Lipstick Lesbians, but lacking a penis creates great conflict and envy in them: they hate men yet want to be "the man". They wear strap-ons, usually, and try to play man to the Lipstick Lezbo, all the while suspecting that she will eventually leave them for a real cock; after all, that is what the femdyke really wants, and this will also eventually give her a partner that will eventually give her a child.

The male partner is also likely to have a bigger bank account than the Butch, and doesn't require hormone treatments to pump healthy amounts of testosterone.

This all preys on the Butch Dyke's mind, of course, generally leading to the twin problems of the dyke community: alcoholism and domestic violence. The Butch gets very angry about its inability to magically grow a penis, which leads to drinking, which leads to a beating of the Lipstick Lesbian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222September 15, 2020 3:40 PM

Near the bottom (ahem) of this thread, Natalie Portman is called out for her fake MeToo whining. This leads to a strange meltdown from a lesbian poster in posts 36, 38 and eventually 46 of that thread.

It turns out that this crazed lesbian thinks that Portman is a "rape victim" based on Hershlag's stories of receiving unwanted fan mail from men (probably studio execs) as a child.

Another example of how crazy lesbians are: they think that any form of contact with a man that is "unwanted" or deemed inappropriate -- at any point in time by the woman, of course -- is "rape".

Complete nut cases, in other words. And full of hatred for men at all times, as the dyke in that thread ably shows us all while bringing the added joys of dykedom: illogic, zero sense of humor and a complete lack of wit matched to a giant chip on her undersized, likely fat, shoulders.

Lesbianism is the gift that keeps giving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223September 15, 2020 3:46 PM

[quote] hardcore dykes to essentially be asexual

Years ago I started a thread here because I wanted to ask about the lesbian friends of other posters.

A majority of my lesbian friends had been assaulted or molested by men, often family members, and I wondered if anyone else found the same.

Unfortunately, the lesbians on the board thought I was suggesting all lesbians were attacked and rejecting men (I wasn't) - but I do still think that some percentage of women that identify as lesbian do so because of the earlier abuse. It is something that does not have a parallel with gay men.

by Anonymousreply 224September 15, 2020 3:48 PM

There’s the strange phenomenon of later in life lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 225September 15, 2020 3:50 PM

R89 is the typical lesbian: utterly obsessed with cock. Is this not one of the most Freudian tells in the world?

Don't expect the dyke to understand what it's confessing. That would require it to have fairness and self-reflection rather than constant rage projected onto men; the latter is a lesbian hallmark, as we see daily on here.

by Anonymousreply 226September 15, 2020 3:51 PM

Lesbians are generally asexual, owing to their disgust at having no penis. Others that are called "lesbian" and actually have sex, almost always also have sex with men: these are, in truth, bisexuals. A sexual nature that all sexually active women are prone to.

They also, yes, tend to carry trauma from abuse from men. Often this is from the father, who they spend the rest of their lives hating and projecting onto the rest of the male sex.

It's vicious cycle for lesbians, who tend to be asexual political animals rather than sexual beings.

by Anonymousreply 227September 15, 2020 3:54 PM

[quote] lesbians are known for nor being able to get a man, usually because they are so ugly.

You are projecting your own frustration at not being able to attract straight men, who would not go near you with a ten-foot pole

by Anonymousreply 228September 15, 2020 3:56 PM

Laugh at gay men who think they know what lesbians are all about. (Don't forget many of them had our backs during the AIDS epidemic.)

by Anonymousreply 229September 15, 2020 3:58 PM

Then there's 'political lesbians'.

by Anonymousreply 230September 15, 2020 3:58 PM

Your logic is broken: see, I don't hang out on a men's board while talking shit about men. This is the nature of lesbians.

They also are constantly making reference to penis and overall cock size as some shaming technique, which is fascinating as a confession: dykes have nothing between their legs, yet they think that men should hang their heads in shame over cock size.

And if you think that straight men, or any other man, wants the typical dyke, well, a picture says a thousand words.

It's a man-hater. Because no man would date "her".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231September 15, 2020 4:00 PM

[quote] Where are the lesbians in this thread? I'm afraid there are far too many men.

This post sums up lesbianism: come to a gay men's board, proceed to complain about there being a bunch of men on said board.

So, humorless and illogical. Yep, that's a dyke alright.

by Anonymousreply 232September 15, 2020 4:02 PM

[quote] Then there's 'political lesbians'.

Political Lesbians are simply lesbians, and lesbians are generally asexual.

by Anonymousreply 233September 15, 2020 4:04 PM

When used to challenge homophobic lesbians on Twitter one of their go-to insults was 'chode'.

I'd never heard it before.

But it apparently means little-penis.

I found it an interesting line of attack for people who believe penises (especially on trans women) are the root of all evil.

by Anonymousreply 234September 15, 2020 4:05 PM

For the lesbians

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235September 15, 2020 4:08 PM

R232, you haven't been visiting the DL that often, otherwise you would know that the demographic of the site has changed drastically. It is packed now with straight republican men and women a lot more than gay men. That's why the talk about gay porn has decreased considerably, Mediapolis does it to appease them. So, when you go on about this being a gay board....that's laughable. Not anymore

by Anonymousreply 236September 15, 2020 4:08 PM

I was talking about this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 15, 2020 4:12 PM

R231, you are so clueless, this person is transgender. Here he is posing with wait for it....gay guys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238September 15, 2020 4:13 PM

Io Tillet wasn't trans until recently, r238. It has spent the majority of its life as an ugly woman.

I know this math is hard for you to do, as logic is something foreign to the lesbian -- meltdown -- mind.

The syllogism is obvious with that ugly woman: it began life as a tomboy, grew into a hideous woman and finally decided to become a "man" as a means of escaping the ugly reality of its existence.

Your post is merely a confession and continuation of my point, dear. That is: Lesbians tend to have Penis Envy.

Io is just another example of this. Thank you for supplementing my point.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239September 15, 2020 4:18 PM

I've suspected that most FtM are the less intelligent, more naive lesbians who genuinely believe that there is such a thing as 'male privilege' and decide to get themselves some by transition. (Most of the rest don't *really* believe that)

I also suspect that's why they have far, far higher rates of detrans: they discover no such thing exists.

by Anonymousreply 240September 15, 2020 4:22 PM

Another thing lesbians do: live in filth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241September 15, 2020 4:23 PM

What comes first: they're unclean and fat so declare soap and calories patriarchal and oppressive.

Or they're unclean and fat BECAUSE they've declared them patriarchal and oppressive.

by Anonymousreply 242September 15, 2020 4:26 PM

R227, that is no biggie, gay men have worse problems that is why:

[quote] Pachankis and his colleagues found that the stress gay and bisexual men reported experiencing related to their community’s preoccupation with sex, status and competition, as well as racism within their ranks, was associated with compromised mental health, especially for those lower on the gay-status totem pole.

I would add rejection from straight men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243September 15, 2020 4:56 PM

R235, are you pretending that that is yours? You wish

by Anonymousreply 244September 15, 2020 6:41 PM

R227 = straight incel

by Anonymousreply 245September 15, 2020 6:45 PM

R64 obese women that can't get men often also turn lez lez around late thirties and early forties and the opportunity to have kids dries up.

by Anonymousreply 246September 15, 2020 7:31 PM

R64 obese women that can't get men often also turn lez lez around late thirties and early forties and the opportunity to have kids dries up.

by Anonymousreply 247September 15, 2020 7:31 PM

R247, R246, stunted man with mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 248September 15, 2020 7:38 PM

I have yet to see anything humourous in this thread, just a bunch of nasty insults towards lesbians and a few people defending them. The lesbian Fourth of July bbq thread, now THAT was funny.

by Anonymousreply 249September 15, 2020 8:11 PM

[quote]I have yet to see anything humourous in this thread, just a bunch of nasty insults towards lesbians and a few people defending them.

Yeah, but they started it.

We can NEVER do one of these thread without some lesbians chiming in with, 'That's NOT funny'.

by Anonymousreply 250September 15, 2020 8:14 PM

The bbq thread had a lesbian stating it wasn't funny yet it persisted and was hilarious. The problem is those cunts who aren't witty in the slightest and who infest lesbian threads with their cuntiness and use these threads to hate on lesbians. These threads aren't for those misogynistic homophobic freaks, their purpose is to ENTERTAIN with WIT

by Anonymousreply 251September 15, 2020 8:19 PM

Add a joke, if you want.

Your complaining about how offensive everything is isn't helping either.

by Anonymousreply 252September 15, 2020 8:39 PM

And your trolling R252 is turning this site from an entertaining bitchy gossip site into a conservative right wing cringe fest as is evidenced by your multiple posts in this thread. Is there any post you've made that isn't about criticizing women or lesbians? God you're tedious

by Anonymousreply 253September 15, 2020 8:55 PM

There’s nothing right-wing about me. I can’t say the same for you lesbians.

Lesbians started this. If you want jokes post them, instead lesbians decided to come onto this thread and play victims.

We know because they do it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 254September 16, 2020 6:22 AM

All the straight guys on data lounge are attracting lesbians. I thought lesbians don't want a man???

by Anonymousreply 255September 16, 2020 2:35 PM

Declare threads not funny

Yet refuse to leave them or post jokes

by Anonymousreply 256September 16, 2020 2:51 PM

Straight frat boys it's time to leave. You've had your 'fun' on a gay website. I know most of you are on furlough or unemployed now go and do something more productive.

by Anonymousreply 257September 16, 2020 3:43 PM

Honey, there are no straight men on DL.

by Anonymousreply 258September 16, 2020 3:58 PM

They screw almost any man they get their claws into. If you are the guy who never gets the girl, ask a lesbian to bed for rejection free dating. They put up a cold facade but it's just shyness that can be overcome with persistence

by Anonymousreply 259September 16, 2020 3:59 PM

Go to see the new Helen Reddy movie.

by Anonymousreply 260September 16, 2020 5:08 PM

Go to the Castro when Diana Scarwid is appearing

by Anonymousreply 261September 16, 2020 5:30 PM

They drive pickup trucks and walk like truck drivers.

by Anonymousreply 262September 17, 2020 12:52 AM

Do stand up

by Anonymousreply 263September 17, 2020 6:08 AM

Buy soy candles, soy milk, and soy clothing.

by Anonymousreply 264September 17, 2020 6:15 AM

The people in here have clearly never met a range of lesbians across ages and expressions, because these stereotypes only reflect very older generation lesbians and are straight out of the 1950s and it seems like you get your stereotypes from watching old movies. I’m a femme-leaning lesbian with many femme-lesbian friends (we’re far more common than DL seems to think) and almost nothing mentioned here applies to me except the one I posted myself. Several posts are straight up hateful and based on some weird/false idea of what a lesbian is, so what’s the point of the thread? And dismissing people who call it out with “lesbians never think anything is funny—see” is a convenient deflection from taking any responsibility.

Do many gay men hate lesbians or is this just a DL thing?

by Anonymousreply 265September 17, 2020 6:20 AM

It's mostly coming from the same troll R265. Every comment he makes is about women or lesbians. He has a weird fetish for them despite being a "gay man"

by Anonymousreply 266September 17, 2020 6:30 AM

[quote] And dismissing people who call it out with “lesbians never think anything is funny—see” is a convenient deflection from taking any responsibility.

It’s only a lesbian who thinks these kind of threads incur responsibility. It’s a joke thread. Like the Ethel Merman records and Joan Collins Scoundrel perfume you’d have mentioned if this thread was about gay men.

No gay man would start trying to talk about ‘responsibility’.

Do many gay men hate lesbians or is this just a DL thing?

by Anonymousreply 267September 17, 2020 6:46 AM

Except most of the posts in here are not even remotely witty nor funny R267. And there have been joke threads about lesbians and they were completely light hearted and very very funny. You, in particular, have a nasty streak in you especially related to lesbians. I can't tell if you're a troll or a straight guy. Probably both. Either way you're one of the least funniest posters on DL.

by Anonymousreply 268September 17, 2020 6:59 AM

I feel like gay men enjoy camp humor and parody more than lesbians. So when we try to make fun of lesbian stereotypes like we make fun of our own, it reads as an insult.

That said, I do think trying to play lesbian gatekeeper on discussions on lesbians on a gay blog known for catty bullshit and bitchiness is kind of ridiculous. No one is forcing you to be here or making you click on threads.

by Anonymousreply 269September 17, 2020 7:00 AM

I agree that lesbians are less humourous R269, I'm not arguing that. My issue is that it's not it's not bitchy or catty, it's straight up mean and homophobic. If you don't believe me put some posts on ignore and check their history. Most of OPs posts are nasty angry comments towards women and lesbians, he never has anything funny or witty to say on any other subject. His history is about women and lesbians and how ugly they are. The guy is truly deranged. Don't take my word for it.

by Anonymousreply 270September 17, 2020 7:08 AM

Ignore R265. Ignore reveals she’s just a bitter lesbian trying to shut down this thread.

by Anonymousreply 271September 17, 2020 7:19 AM

Yet, R270, I don’t think there’s anything on this thread that doesn’t ring true.

by Anonymousreply 272September 17, 2020 7:20 AM

Um there's tons R272. Write mystery novels, open doors for their partners, I've never seen or heard of any of that. Binge on ice cream? Lesbians practically invented veganism. I could go on but I noticed you didn't try to defend yourself so I'm guessing I have your personality pegged pretty well. Deranged, unfunny (which is why your "humorless lesbians" insults are completely lacking in self awareness) and homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 273September 17, 2020 7:36 AM

[quote] Binge on ice cream? Lesbians practically invented veganism.

Uh-huh.

That’s why they’re known for their slim figures...

by Anonymousreply 274September 17, 2020 7:51 AM

Vegans aren't necessarily thin but they don't binge on ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 275September 17, 2020 7:55 AM

Who says it was dairy? Probably soy a la R264.

There’s certainly something up when there were so many fat women attending Michfest that they needed to build a CPAP tent, despite their public loyalty to lentils.

by Anonymousreply 276September 17, 2020 7:59 AM

"Eating lots of hagen Daz" is not soy ice cream R276. I do applaud your trolling skills though, at first I thought you were deliberately being stupid.

by Anonymousreply 277September 17, 2020 8:13 AM

Keep telling us the three hundred pound girls who have to be tipped out of deck chairs are going to be that conscientious about reading an ingredients list when a craving strikes.

by Anonymousreply 278September 17, 2020 8:36 AM

Defend FtM’s right to force gay men to have sex with them.

by Anonymousreply 279September 17, 2020 9:28 AM

Wear non-iron shirts

by Anonymousreply 280September 17, 2020 10:20 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281September 17, 2020 10:24 AM

Watch Maddow

by Anonymousreply 282September 17, 2020 11:24 AM

Wear Amy for America pins during the primary.

by Anonymousreply 283September 17, 2020 11:49 AM

Ensure that all food co-op rules are followed to the letter, no matter what, no excuses. If they are not, convene a meeting to create new rules to aid in the enforcement of the existing rules.

by Anonymousreply 284September 17, 2020 11:57 AM

I wish lesbians would stop stalking guys.

by Anonymousreply 285September 17, 2020 12:03 PM

Jana Duggar is classic lesbian. Just a bit chunky and too shy to admit she likes dick. Too many guys pass her over when they should be harassing her until she overcomes her blasted shyness.

by Anonymousreply 286September 17, 2020 3:32 PM

Meredith BB’s lesbianism seems to just stem from or be tied up with a hatred for her ex husband.

by Anonymousreply 287September 17, 2020 3:33 PM

Proclaim to be vegans publicly.

Yet up McDonalds every weekend.

by Anonymousreply 288September 17, 2020 3:58 PM

Work at lumber yards. Only female doing that type of work for miles but act like it is normal.

by Anonymousreply 289September 17, 2020 4:37 PM

Act like they own the entire road when on a mobility scooter

by Anonymousreply 290September 17, 2020 5:10 PM

Adopt pitbulls -- according DL meme -- put I've never seen it myself.

by Anonymousreply 291September 17, 2020 8:15 PM

Are there any lesbians who only became so in later life who DON’T have a hatred of their past male romantic partners?

by Anonymousreply 292September 18, 2020 6:44 AM

Make jokes about gay men with the straight guys at work.

But be unaware that the lesbian in question is also joked about when not around.

by Anonymousreply 293September 18, 2020 6:45 AM

Declare that they can taste no difference between soy milk and cow’s.

by Anonymousreply 294September 18, 2020 6:46 AM

Own twenty cats.

by Anonymousreply 295September 18, 2020 6:58 AM

Live on disability despite owning three rental properties.

by Anonymousreply 296September 18, 2020 6:59 AM

Also like other stodgy British desserts, like summer pudding.

(Spotted Dick wounds however)

by Anonymousreply 297September 18, 2020 7:00 AM

Make posts on Datalounge about how disrespectful or unfunny they find another post; their post will be 3 paragraphs long with 2 periods, no commas and no sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 298September 18, 2020 7:24 AM

Lesbians have no taste. And they, allegedly, lick pussy.

I suppose that's no contradiction at all.

by Anonymousreply 299September 18, 2020 7:28 AM

Yes, lesbians can’t edit.

by Anonymousreply 300September 18, 2020 7:38 AM

Hurry home for The Big Valley reruns.

by Anonymousreply 301September 18, 2020 7:45 AM

Defend Amy Klobuchar and Ellen Degeneres no matter how many people speak out.

by Anonymousreply 302September 18, 2020 7:53 AM

Crave Ice Cream.

Claim to be Vegans.

Eat Ice Cream. Buckets and buckets.

With sticky ice cream fat-fingers, type out post claiming that lesbians hate milk products and *especially* ice cream.

Claim to only be attracted to women.

Either fuck men -- if the lesbian is attractive enough -- or have no sex at all.

Post on Datalounge about how this "really needs to stop, there's not anything funny about this!"

Claim that not one lesbian stereotype is true.

Deny that lesbians are known for: being slobs, hateful towards men, generally bitter, humorless, witless, fat and sexless.

Instead claim that lesbians are: trendsetting fashionistas, constantly nicer to men than they are to women, the life of every party, highly humorous, full of wit, the inventors of veganism, generally thin and oversexed.

Deny all reality, and confuse hatred for men with interest in women.

Confuse sex with politics, then call their political bent a sexual identity.

Hangout on a gay men's site while eating another bucket of ice cream and calling for male castration.

Finish the bucket of ice cream, continue to type one-handed about castration...while shoving an uncleaned dildo in their unwashed vaginas.

F&F every thread or post that points out any of these truths.

Spit. Rinse. Repeat.

by Anonymousreply 303September 18, 2020 7:57 AM

Describe Michelle Shocked and Helen Reddy as ‘trailblazers’.

by Anonymousreply 304September 18, 2020 8:38 AM

The strange ones are not the ones who are just slobs; but the ones who actually make an effort to dress as men: bow-ties, suspenders, tuxedos...

by Anonymousreply 305September 18, 2020 10:21 AM

Holly Near is another. Came out as a lesbian but has been in a relationship with a man for decades.

Michelle Shocked never came out publicly, but she did hint at it in '90s. Now she's a crazy Xtian though. I suspect she might have some undiagnosed mental issues though.

by Anonymousreply 306September 18, 2020 10:24 AM

Thank Gaia

by Anonymousreply 307September 18, 2020 11:22 AM

R299, pussies are the sexiest things out there...We don't only lick them, we rub them, pinch them, suck them, massage them....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308September 18, 2020 2:01 PM

R299, pussies are so fascinating that Courbet felt the need to depict one in all its glory in the 19th century. Such was his fascination that he called it "L'origine du monde" (the origin of the world), because he basically understood that women are the beginning of everything. Men are disposable, women are not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309September 18, 2020 2:09 PM

And centuries later, another Frenchie is on the money. Writer Pauline Harmange has just voiced in her book what many women, straight or gay, are thinking:

[quote] 'We should have the right not to like men'

She is stealthily sparking a new feminist revolution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310September 18, 2020 2:15 PM

[quote]Joking about about Ellen and veganism is fine; telling us we all hate men, etc. is not.

[quote]Writer Pauline Harmange has just voiced in her book what many women, straight or gay, are thinking: 'We should have the right not to like men'

by Anonymousreply 311September 18, 2020 2:17 PM

Not all lesbians are the same. Not all women are the same

by Anonymousreply 312September 18, 2020 2:28 PM

Not all lesbians are the same. Not all women are the same

by Anonymousreply 313September 18, 2020 2:28 PM

All active lesbians think the same.

Because of lesbian groupthink.

by Anonymousreply 314September 18, 2020 2:38 PM

L chat lesbians all think the same. You are not allowed to defend men or discuss male Hollywood stars. I guess straight women are pretty entitled too.

by Anonymousreply 315September 18, 2020 3:14 PM

LChat has a VERY different tone from Datalounge.

There is a much narrower spectrum of allowed opinion.

by Anonymousreply 316September 18, 2020 3:22 PM

If Ellen got into a feud with Anderson Cooper, you couldn't' just walk into LChat and defend Anderson.

Nope.

You'd be banned in seconds.

by Anonymousreply 317September 18, 2020 3:29 PM

View a man having a crush on a straight woman as literal violence.

View themselves having a crush on a straight woman as cute.

by Anonymousreply 318September 18, 2020 3:49 PM

Because..

[quote] "Heterosexual intercourse is the pure, formalized expression of contempt for women's bodies."

by Anonymousreply 319September 18, 2020 3:54 PM

Wasn't she married to a man?

by Anonymousreply 320September 18, 2020 3:55 PM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 321September 18, 2020 3:56 PM

Andrea Dworkin.

by Anonymousreply 322September 18, 2020 3:58 PM

She married twice — she had 1st hand knowledge

Those who dislike men the most are str8 not gay women

by Anonymousreply 323September 18, 2020 4:01 PM

'Not funny' even back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324September 18, 2020 7:47 PM

Work as prison guards in female prisons.

by Anonymousreply 325September 18, 2020 8:17 PM

Get into a ludicrous argument about Haagen Dazs not being vegan.

Yet also insist not all lesbians are the same.

by Anonymousreply 326September 18, 2020 8:40 PM

Act kind of like bees in their groupthink: the coalesce around one opinion and repeat its slogans constantly; buzzing around the exterior every so often is a duty to ensure everyone stays in line.

by Anonymousreply 327September 19, 2020 5:40 AM

Go to lesbian retreats.

Don’t shower the whole time there.

by Anonymousreply 328September 19, 2020 5:50 AM

LChat is one of the most tightly moderated places online.

It could never have jokes about 9/11 widows or Mrs Patsy Ramsey or anything like that.

by Anonymousreply 329September 19, 2020 6:48 AM

Imagine they're lusted after by men.

by Anonymousreply 330September 19, 2020 8:59 AM

R324

That thread...

by Anonymousreply 331September 19, 2020 10:07 AM

Try to divide the LGBT community.

by Anonymousreply 332September 19, 2020 10:08 AM

R332 naw, thank the person who started this thread.

I have called out Ellen in DL multiple times before all the stories blew up this year, so no, lesbians don’t defend Ellen to the death.

In LChat, just like DL, some threads are way better and more tolerant than others, although just like in DL, transphobia is rampant. Just depends on what you’re looking for.

by Anonymousreply 333September 20, 2020 12:49 AM

I’d like to see lesbians call out whoever starts the ten daily anti-trans threads here.

by Anonymousreply 334September 20, 2020 6:03 AM

Write articles about how fat is a feminist issue for Jezebel

by Anonymousreply 335September 20, 2020 7:02 AM

Store fat in the midsection, not the thighs like straight women.

by Anonymousreply 336September 20, 2020 7:03 AM

Lesbians are mean and if they were not physically and mentally weak, they would all be prolific serial killers. The irony is that most serial killers are closeted gay males.

by Anonymousreply 337September 20, 2020 12:25 PM

Ignore who commits most assault in women’s prisons and try to blame it on trans women.

by Anonymousreply 338September 20, 2020 2:37 PM

Make decks

Break decks

by Anonymousreply 339September 22, 2020 1:42 PM

This thread keeps saying someone responded but I don’t see a single post after my R333 post. Is some troll continuing on with the thread whom I blocked? Once I blocked two people being hateful, most of this thread has completely disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 340September 22, 2020 3:49 PM

This thread keeps saying someone responded but I don’t see a single post after my R333 post. Is some troll continuing on with the thread whom I blocked? Once I blocked two people being hateful, most of this thread has completely disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 341September 22, 2020 3:49 PM

L chat is always teeming with straight guys looking for easy sex. It takes more effort to get lesbian to bed but they do ugly guys. I guess they want to prove they are real women. Anyway if you are desperate for sex l chat can be rewarding for the patient.

by Anonymousreply 342September 23, 2020 2:03 PM

Harass gay men who want children.

by Anonymousreply 343September 23, 2020 8:28 PM

Make up stories about how they were the real victims of AIDS.

by Anonymousreply 344September 23, 2020 8:30 PM

Go from saying their transphobia is about helping gay men to saying gay men don’t have a right to children:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345September 24, 2020 6:12 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!