Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are any of the other gay men here freaked out by the vagina?

It always really bothers me in the way Freud says it does--it always looks like a scary absence where a penis should be.

I know it's bad that I see it this way, but I assume if I found it beautiful I'd be straight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87December 6, 2020 10:50 AM

My mother had to have a c-section. No way was I coming out thru that thing.

by Anonymousreply 1August 29, 2020 6:09 AM

This thread will simply turn into another place where women come to perform victimhood and spew homophobia, as if the fact that gay men don't like their body parts is the most pressing problem in their lives, and guilt-tripped gay men, after hearing from feminists that we are all misogynists who need to Do Better, voice support for these displays of woke homophobia.

In the meantime, women of all sexual orientations spit venom against everything that relates to men, including male body parts and male homosexuality, all the time and no one even bats an eye because "misandry doesn't exist", as if all the hate rhetoric was just a mirage.

by Anonymousreply 2August 29, 2020 6:18 AM

I fucked a couple of women before i came out. It wasn't anything disturbing, just not a dick.

by Anonymousreply 3August 29, 2020 6:20 AM

I have been neck deep in pussy before.

by Anonymousreply 4August 29, 2020 6:21 AM

I have seen some vulvas and vaginas that are more attractive than some penises, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5August 29, 2020 6:22 AM

It’s called a VULVA

by Anonymousreply 6August 29, 2020 6:22 AM

I just don't care for a close-up view of genitals in general.

by Anonymousreply 7August 29, 2020 6:23 AM

What about the “blooming rose”‘vaginas with the beef curtain?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8August 29, 2020 6:24 AM

Even straight men feel a degree of ambiguity about the vagina. Ovid, the most heterosexual of Roman poets, even recommends to his male readers, in order to help them fall out from love with a woman, to have sex with her in the light of day, so that they can give a good look at her vagina, and get turned off by her for good.

by Anonymousreply 9August 29, 2020 6:26 AM

Well, I think cock and balls look like tumorous growths...and I'm right. I mean, really, balls or teratoma?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10August 29, 2020 6:32 AM

I love camel toes 🐪 🐫

You're a beautiful girl And your pants are on so tight That when you stand just right I can see it all

When you're on the beach And your bikini's soaking wet I see a fuzzy silhouette As I look down below I see your camel toe

Your biscuit, your beavage I see your cooter cleavage Your monkey, your muffin You ain't hidin' nothin' Your coochie, your flapper You're showin' off your snapper

Your camel toe It looks all right, so baby let it show Looks like a big taco I see your camel toe (Merci madame, voila le bearded clam)

I could really go For a sideways sloppy joe Or a tuna casserole Baby don't you know

never thought I'd see So much of your anatomy Your jeans are so tight I'm learning gynecology I see your camel toe

Your labia, your vulva Ooh ya know I love ya Your Edna, vagina, nothin' could be finer It's furry, it's fluffy, lookin' kinda puffy Your camel toe It looks all right, so baby let it show Looks like a big taco I see your camel toe (Merci madame, voila le bearded clam)

Your biscuit, your beavage I see your cooter cleavage Your monkey, your muffin You ain't hidin' nothin' Your coochie, your flapper You're showin' off your snapper

Your camel toe It looks alright, so baby let it show Looks like a big taco I see your camel toe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 29, 2020 6:32 AM

Flaunt that vulva ladies!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 29, 2020 6:35 AM

No. Never. I do find misogyny disgusting though.

It's a common 'thread' in a lot of discussions here on DL. It's some sort of psychic disturbance a lot of gay men develop. It's from sort of weird patriarchy I've found to be common in gay men only spaces. We at least need lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 13August 29, 2020 6:58 AM

They are definitely disturbing. I generally find the idea of a collapsing " front hope" instead of something tangible like a dick pretty off-putting, but the actual appearance of the vagina or vulva or w/e is the strangest of all. 'a protruded mound of flesh and fat with, just for fun, a whole assortment of random skin folds!' wow sounds great who could resist (gag).

Two other points:

1. I do think that the self cleaning function of the bag, and the way it uses pH to kill bacteria and other miscellany, is fascinating, but

2. I feel very bad for women who seemingly suffer non ending urinary problems/ infections because of the functional nature of the female parts. That sucks!

by Anonymousreply 14August 29, 2020 7:19 AM

I am very thankful to be a lesbian. Women are beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 15August 29, 2020 7:34 AM

If they all looked like the beautiful painting the OP posted... well they might be thought of as a lot more attractive than they actually are. Personally, I don't find them at all attractive. Give me a nice, shapely wanker, TIA

by Anonymousreply 16August 29, 2020 7:54 AM

For me they just exist. like 99.99999% of gay men I'm not into them but I'm not freaked out by them. They're just there.

People need to stop with this bs that makes gay men look bad. Fucking annoying.

by Anonymousreply 17August 29, 2020 7:58 AM

R2, you need to get your meds adjusted and go back into counseling. It must really suck to be you.

Why is this even a topic? Enjoy the parts you like, don't bother about the rest. Why spend time on a pointless issue.

by Anonymousreply 18August 29, 2020 11:05 AM

I'm not freaked out at all by it. I have seen enough horror films that I've become desensitized.

by Anonymousreply 19August 29, 2020 11:16 AM

I think all gay men have had experience with the pussy. It’s soft, wet, warm, safe. I know I enjoyed vag dozens of times but I also knew I was obsessed with cock. The wonder of sexuality. Embrace and enjoy whatever you prefer.

by Anonymousreply 20August 29, 2020 11:20 AM

Maybe the fact that genitals are not aesthetic but certain people crave dick, others crave pussy anyway, is strong evidence that we are predisbposed to feel this way. No praying it away.

by Anonymousreply 21August 29, 2020 11:35 AM

I don't mind that they exist, I just don't want to see them.

by Anonymousreply 22August 29, 2020 11:38 AM

R4 my deepest condolences

by Anonymousreply 23August 29, 2020 11:41 AM

R2 seems triggered.

by Anonymousreply 24August 29, 2020 11:45 AM

R6 Wait, what, it’s not a volvo.

by Anonymousreply 25August 29, 2020 11:53 AM

I honestly spend very little time thinking about them. I am a gay man, after all.

But of course I’m not repulsed by them. That’s ridiculous and childish.

I just hope they make their owners happy

by Anonymousreply 26August 29, 2020 12:02 PM

Straight guys come out of one - and spend their adult lives muff diving and trying to get back in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 29, 2020 12:33 PM

A close lesbian friend is a retired obstetrician who delivered 7000 babies in her long career. So I asked her about the entire apparatus of child birth. The long labor. The pain. The many physical risks to the mother, up to and including death. The expenditure of all the resources needed to carry to term and then successfully deliver. What is the evolutionary advantage to the species of all the extremely difficult aspects of child birth?

And her answer was, "Good question. But no one has ever really been able to explain it to me."

So, the best I can come up with is that the vulva and the vagina are just works in progress. Maybe in another 100,000 years they will adapt enough to better fulfill their function and then we can reassess them.

But for now, this homo is steering clear.

by Anonymousreply 28August 29, 2020 1:18 PM

I’m curious about how it feels. Do they grip? A woman here once said that vaginas have a lot of muscle to keep the baby from falling out.

by Anonymousreply 29August 29, 2020 1:49 PM

I try not to think about it.

by Anonymousreply 30August 29, 2020 2:06 PM

OP, for only $18,000 you can own this fine painting of my daughter Lens’ hoo-ha. You too will come to love the vaj.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 29, 2020 2:09 PM

I don't think about vaginas much and it's kind of weird how many Dataloungers do.

by Anonymousreply 32August 29, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote]A woman here once said that vaginas have a lot of muscle to keep the baby from falling out.

You think a woman just clenches 24/7 for nine and a half months, otherwise the baby falls out?

by Anonymousreply 33August 29, 2020 2:09 PM

[quote]Do they grip?

*shriek*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 29, 2020 2:10 PM

Every woman has her own Sarlacc Pit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35August 29, 2020 2:16 PM

Marie's sculpture.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36August 29, 2020 2:18 PM

The vulva is where the balls are, OP, the clitoris is where the penis is. The Clitoris is a mini penis that works very well. When straight men learn and accept this, there will be less angry and homicidal straight women.

by Anonymousreply 37August 29, 2020 2:35 PM

They smell.

by Anonymousreply 38August 29, 2020 3:16 PM

All men fear the vagina, not just the gays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 29, 2020 3:38 PM

“It always really bothers me in the way Freud says it does--it always looks like a scary absence where a penis should be.”

Au contraire, a penis and balls look like tumorous growths where an absence should be.

by Anonymousreply 40August 29, 2020 3:46 PM

R38, and you know that because?

by Anonymousreply 41August 29, 2020 3:54 PM

I’m gay as a goose, but think the female body is beautiful. A friend of mine once joked about getting drunk and having a baby together if she remained single, and I think I could do it. No danger of it becoming a habit, but enough to get pregnant? Sure.

by Anonymousreply 42August 29, 2020 4:01 PM

One does not have to want to fuck something to not be repulsed by it. Those are not the only two choices.

I don’t want to fuck my dog either, but I think she’s beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 43August 29, 2020 4:09 PM

Here’s some that sing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44August 29, 2020 4:10 PM

Viva La Vulva!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45August 29, 2020 4:15 PM

Why are there gay men here who want to talk about the vagina?? That's because OP is a homophobic transman. I'd bet money on that.

by Anonymousreply 46August 29, 2020 4:18 PM

[quote] I’m curious about how it feels. Do they grip? A woman here once said that vaginas have a lot of muscle to keep the baby from falling out.

Pussy feels great. It fits perfectly (or at least did my average girth 7 incher that curves up) and in my experience it's softer and wetter than a butthole. I never liked the taste but fucking one was pure heaven. And I say this as a Kinsey 5 guy who hasn't been with women for almost 30 years. Just imagine a wet and warm hole you don't have to douche before sex, and it's attached to a soft human being with big tits. Fuck, I seriously started just drooling thinking of sucking tits and then slipping into a wet pussy. I always preferred pussies to buttholes but alas since I'm way more into men that's just a pleasant memory now. And tbh the feel of my Fleshjack isn't too far from a pussy if I warm it up properly and use tons of lube.

I can't say I haven't sometimes thought what it would be like to have sex with a trans man since I always liked pussies so much. This is obviously a can of worms but I have a feeling it would've come up in this thread at some point anyway.

by Anonymousreply 47August 29, 2020 4:35 PM

[quote] Why are there gay men here who want to talk about the vagina?? That's because OP is a homophobic transman. I'd bet money on that. —Fuck you and your misogyny OP

And you would lose that bet.

Go back to hiding under your bridge, trollie.

by Anonymousreply 48August 29, 2020 5:50 PM

"Why are there gay men here who want to talk about the vagina??"

Because they are fascinated with the female body and their lack of knowledge about it. Desire to feel superior to it. We have threads like this four times a month here, and I am quite sick of it.

by Anonymousreply 49August 29, 2020 6:00 PM

R13, So if a lesbian says she doesn't find penises beautiful it's misandry, right? She must have some kind of mental disturbance? Lol See how stupid that sounds. This is just homophobia repackaged as "misogyny."

Gay men are allowed to be repulsed by whatever it is they find repulsive. Women are NOT oppressed because a minority class of men are put off by their genitals. Get a life.

by Anonymousreply 50August 29, 2020 6:03 PM

R48 No gay man in his right mind refers to himself as a cis. There's nothing comfortable about being openly gay, you stupid lying transcunt.

by Anonymousreply 51August 29, 2020 6:11 PM

This turns me on so Im not freaked out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 29, 2020 10:53 PM

One of the many unhinged posters on r/gendercritical once came up with this bizarre analogy/story in which she said she liked to imagine that vaginas "ate" (her words) penises that entered into them.

by Anonymousreply 53September 3, 2020 4:07 PM

r28, I think it's to prevent over population of an Apex predator- if childbirth wasn't long and painful, we would have more clown cars than we have now. And the human mind has a way of forgetting the pain to have another baby.

by Anonymousreply 54September 3, 2020 4:22 PM

if giving birth were that painful most women would refuse to reproduce. to me that is just overblown, the fact is that women like and enjoy having babies.besides, they are in total control of their bodies, at least in werstern societies, if they want to have a baby and start her own family so that they dont feel lonely or whatever, they can do it. motherhood is a right, and fatherhood a privilege in nature. therefore, I feel no sympathy for women's pregnacy pains.

by Anonymousreply 55September 3, 2020 5:07 PM

It’s a hole!

by Anonymousreply 56September 3, 2020 5:29 PM

It’s a requirement to get on an Olivia Cruise

by Anonymousreply 57September 3, 2020 5:34 PM

I agree R47 - a handsome hairy trans man is, for me, the best of both worlds.

by Anonymousreply 58September 3, 2020 5:39 PM

Gurl, no

by Anonymousreply 59September 3, 2020 5:59 PM

Did any lesbians on here buy the candle that smells like Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina and if so, how was it?

by Anonymousreply 60September 3, 2020 6:10 PM

"if giving birth were that painful most women would refuse to reproduce. to me that is just overblown"

Evaluated by a gay male.

by Anonymousreply 61September 3, 2020 6:45 PM

If you have a problem with evaluations by gay males get the fuck on this website.

by Anonymousreply 62September 4, 2020 8:39 AM

OFF this website

by Anonymousreply 63September 4, 2020 8:52 AM

It smells and hosts disease. Females are the ball in the game if life. I wish they would try harder not to smell.

by Anonymousreply 64September 11, 2020 3:52 PM

I’m even freaked out by OP’s modern art depiction.

by Anonymousreply 65September 11, 2020 3:59 PM

Janelle Monáe sings a lovely song in appreciation of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 11, 2020 4:08 PM

I'm not freaked out by one at all, as long as I don't have to personally handle one. They do nothing for me.

by Anonymousreply 67September 11, 2020 4:20 PM

I don’t find the attraction to it. I’ve tried, but it’s just not for me

by Anonymousreply 68September 11, 2020 4:21 PM

I am glad to be gay, I can totally enjoy my OWN sex, and not be forced by nature or society to get sexually aroused with something that looks so nasty.

by Anonymousreply 69September 16, 2020 6:01 PM

It says a lot that Lysol was originally an odorizer for the vag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70September 16, 2020 6:13 PM

Are oysters a close approximation of their texture?

I was sad to learn that a lot of girls hate their vaginas. Sure, they’re not the prettiest part of the female form, but they do some pretty amazing things. No one should hate any part of herself.

by Anonymousreply 71September 16, 2020 6:17 PM

The human body is a beautiful thing. Unless you are Mama June.... then 🤮.

by Anonymousreply 72September 16, 2020 6:24 PM

I made cupcakes. Would anyone like one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 16, 2020 7:03 PM

Ewww, no

by Anonymousreply 74September 16, 2020 7:38 PM

What is it with some gays being that much obsessed with vags? You'd think given they're into guys they simply don't care about vaginas ...

by Anonymousreply 75September 16, 2020 9:35 PM

I lived a heterosexual lifestyle in my 20s.

I don't miss it.

by Anonymousreply 76September 16, 2020 9:58 PM

[Quote]Fuck, I seriously started just drooling thinking of sucking tits and then slipping into a wet pussy. I always preferred pussies to buttholes but alas since I'm way more into men that's just a pleasant memory now.

It's a good thing that you're alive in 2020 because the world is abounding in transmen! Sounds like that would be your perfect match granted they don't chop their tits off.

by Anonymousreply 77September 16, 2020 10:02 PM

R77 - you’d think, but lots of transmen don’t want to have vaginal intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 78September 17, 2020 12:41 AM

Gays aren’t obsessed with vags. They are repulsed and repelled by them. This is not surprising

by Anonymousreply 79September 17, 2020 2:50 AM

I am a man too!!!! Look at me!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 80September 17, 2020 3:11 AM

I don't think anyone's genitals, male or female, are exactly a thing of beauty. Some look better than others, though. I've seen some VERY ugly vulvas, penises, hairy, wrinkled balls, and assholes.

by Anonymousreply 81September 17, 2020 3:17 AM

Let’s be honest, r81. The vast majority of ugly genitals are vulvas.

by Anonymousreply 82September 17, 2020 3:21 AM

R42 is a typical sociopathic, dishonest bisexual who "identifies" as gay. Scum!

by Anonymousreply 83December 6, 2020 6:42 AM

No but I do think they’re really gross looking. I just can’t understand anybody wanting to touch one or go near it but I guess that’s why I don’t date women.

by Anonymousreply 84December 6, 2020 7:44 AM

Your dog's genitals aren't beautiful, R43.

by Anonymousreply 85December 6, 2020 8:07 AM

[quote]Those are not the only two choices.

Choice has no part in it, R43.

We don't chose to be repulsed by it; it is repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 86December 6, 2020 10:33 AM

A vagina is a vagina, but every boner is a thing of beauty.

by Anonymousreply 87December 6, 2020 10:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!