Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: Sign Your Name (The Treason Thread, Part 31)

Continued Discussion.

Time I'm sure will bring

Disappointments in so many things

It seems to be the way

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601May 1, 2020 8:57 AM

Link to previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2020 5:20 AM

Can’t Roger Stone just die die DIE?!?

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2020 5:50 AM

Actually, that's kind of funny that his name in on the Memo line. Like people are being reimbursed for his presidency or paid for not assassinating him.

by Anonymousreply 3April 16, 2020 6:37 AM

I'd like to find a handwriting analyst who'd study Cheatolini's fucked up handwriting.

by Anonymousreply 4April 16, 2020 8:55 AM

Did you guys see the thread about the Indiana Rep using the new GOP talking points about letting mass numbers of people die so we can open the economy up? All of this is to help Pres Bone Spurs, of course. It's called Let the people die of COVID-19. The trolls are all over that thread.

It looks like conservatives have successfully pushed this idea, whipped up support for it by playing on fears and frustration and are using that momentum to put the entire nation in jeopardy. We've reached the inevitable worst case scenario of his presidency I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 5April 16, 2020 12:39 PM

We've reached the inevitable worst case scenario of his presidency I suppose.

You say that now...until we reach another WCS of his presidency

I hope to god that when all this is over - assuming he's still alive - an angry mob stones Dump, Barr & Pompeo to death

by Anonymousreply 6April 16, 2020 12:54 PM

I don't see how he tops millions of people dying but if anybody can, it's him.

by Anonymousreply 7April 16, 2020 12:57 PM

Trump has not done one thing right! He and Jared are complete idiots who mess everything up.

by Anonymousreply 8April 16, 2020 1:07 PM

Tars and feathers them or stones them to death...either one.

by Anonymousreply 9April 16, 2020 1:09 PM

I'm leading the lynch mob R9, with my pitchfork & torch and I say public stoning...

by Anonymousreply 10April 16, 2020 1:34 PM

I think the pitchfork may be awkward to handle during a stoning r10.

by Anonymousreply 11April 16, 2020 1:48 PM

[quote]Dump, Barr & Pompeo

My Trinity!

by Anonymousreply 12April 16, 2020 2:18 PM

Listen, all must listen to these two expert scholars:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13April 16, 2020 2:38 PM

More deplorable ignorance:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14April 16, 2020 2:46 PM

These threads are always full of the smartest posters DL has. What do you all think about the push to reopen so soon? It is mind-boogling to think about this. The Right is really pushing this and has whipped up their base into an almost frenzy over this. They are throwing all medical advice out the window (apparently they are part of the deep state now) and going full on breaking social distancing. I'm afraid this will lead to massive sickness and death. And that will lead to a much longer period of economic disruption.

by Anonymousreply 15April 16, 2020 3:10 PM

One could only hope R15..I do feel bad for folks who don't live in blue bubbles...but in the end this will affect everyone.

by Anonymousreply 16April 16, 2020 3:17 PM

R15 I think that Trump is broke, desperate, and up to his hairline in debt to Vladimir Putin.

Which might explain why his hair was gray yesterday. Because when Putin wants his pay, Putin don't play.

And, Trump never pays his own way. So, let his base pay. Less, Social Security and Medicare for them. More money for Trump to pay back Putin.

Oh, don't worry about Trump's re-election. Putin has his number (think OH, PA, WI 2016).

But, we can have his number too (WI 2020).

by Anonymousreply 17April 16, 2020 3:32 PM

r17, I had a dream one time that Jeremy Irons declared that rhyming was, henceforth, illegal. And, so, it was.

by Anonymousreply 18April 16, 2020 3:35 PM

r17...guess again. Trump and his spawn have been looting the treasury since day one...Im sure he now has more wealth than he ever conceived possible in his lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 19April 16, 2020 4:08 PM

I appreciate the frustration & desperation people feel, but I am honestly bewildered by this tendency to take everything you don't agree with or don't like & turn it into "deep state" or "fake news".

There's some cunt that appears on Fox News named Candice Owen - she was the one outraged that she was asked to wear a mask in Whole Food - anyway, she's a crazy bitch, but I was shocked at the number of responses she received agreeing that it was all "fake" and "doctors were lying to us" etc.

Now if you're a repug Dump supporter, I get that you hate Nancy Pelosi or you think Joe Biden is a liar, but what I don't get is that you don't believe the stacks of bodies in Iran, China or Italy or think that couldn't happen here? I mean I guess there are people who deny the holocaust, so it's not out of the realm of possibility, but wow - that is some serious delusional thinking.

by Anonymousreply 20April 16, 2020 4:24 PM

[quote]I think that Trump is broke, desperate, and up to his hairline

Trump has a hairline?

by Anonymousreply 21April 16, 2020 4:29 PM

600-700 people are dying a day in NYC. A day. This is what happens when this virus spreads. Multiply that by millions if we reopen the economy too soon like the sociopaths in the GOP want to just to make their cult leader happy. Make no mistake- the GOP cares nothing about actual people getting back to work. They want their cult leader happy. If you all die, oh well.

I bet they back track on this. Their goal was to create animosity towards Blue State pols. Now, they have pushed the deplorables to actually demand a reopen.

by Anonymousreply 22April 16, 2020 4:38 PM

Lets just divide up the nation and have two separate countries. At this point, the deplorable are a dangerous cult. Let them live under total GOP rule. Let them feel the full weight of their policies without mitigation from Dem policies or influence. Let them reopen their economy and enjoy their "freedom". They'll all be dead within 6 months, having overrun hospitals within weeks, all starving with super high crime.

Meanwhile- the Blue states have all the economic power and engines. We will continue to listen to the experts. We will do things the correct way. The govt will provide for us until it is safe to reopen the economy.

by Anonymousreply 23April 16, 2020 4:47 PM

It's the "herd immunity" theory that the best thing would be to deliberately infect everybody as quickly as possible so that the epidemic will be over sooner. Both Trump and Boris Johnson are on board with it and itching to try it out, despite the fact that everything we actually know both scientifically and from the history of previous pandemics tells us this would be downright genocidal. I've been reading Daniel Defoe's "Journal of the Plague Year" (a sort of proto-nonfiction novel about the bubonic plague outbreak in London in 1665) and even back then, before they understood germ theory and didn't even know that washing their hands would cut down on infections, they were practicing social distancing.

by Anonymousreply 24April 16, 2020 4:47 PM

R24 Exactly. The Herd Theory would result in hospitals overrun within days. Millions sick, needing hospitalizations dying horrible deaths at home. No other medical care would be possible for months. There would be mass graves everywhere.

But, hey, whatever it takes for their cult leader to be happy.

by Anonymousreply 25April 16, 2020 4:51 PM

The Devil works through him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26April 16, 2020 5:00 PM

Hello, this is R17. Here's more evidence to my theory that Trump has to pay Putin, NOW.

1. Yesterday, Trump's hair was gray. There is no way vainglorious Trump would be seen in public without his golden locks. Unless, someone put a scare in him. Putin is desperate (Coronavirus has overtaken Russia), Putin wants payback (Ventilators to Russia), Putin is scared (Russians blame Putin).

2. Though, Trump has nickel and dimed us, Trump hasn't been able to loot the Treasury. Thanks to House Dems, elections have consequences. But, Trump spends more than he takes and is broke. Just look at Michael Jackson, died broke.

3. What better way to take advantage of the Herd Theory than now. It gets Putin off his assets. And, if Trump is proven right, HA. it makes Trump more powerful.

So, please, stop the madness. Vote BLUE, Nov 3.

by Anonymousreply 27April 16, 2020 5:15 PM

[quote]Though, Trump has nickel and dimed us, Trump hasn't been able to loot the Treasury. Thanks to House Dems, elections have consequences. But, Trump spends more than he takes and is broke. Just look at Michael Jackson, died broke.

So please stop the madness. Use fewer commas.

by Anonymousreply 28April 16, 2020 5:27 PM

Who the hell are these assholes that pick on every little thing. Rhymes and Commas. Get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 29April 16, 2020 5:55 PM

R29 Ignore it. We've been overrun by trolls lately. This is not the thread to nitpick.

by Anonymousreply 30April 16, 2020 5:59 PM

SOO-EE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31April 16, 2020 6:54 PM

R31 No offense, but I don't care to see what she or her ilk think. We already know. Nothing they say surprises me. She is a sick demonic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32April 16, 2020 7:00 PM

Ole Kellyanne delivers falsehoods once again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33April 16, 2020 7:30 PM

R32 Are you the DL paid monitor? Stop the scolding. Not all are here to please you.

by Anonymousreply 34April 16, 2020 7:34 PM

Reuters:

Trump to release 'flexible' guidelines to reopen economy: White House official

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35April 16, 2020 7:48 PM

R34 Relax. No one was scolding. I was simply giving my opinion that I know what she is going to say before she does. I think you read the tone of my post all wrong.

by Anonymousreply 36April 16, 2020 8:25 PM

He should be so worried, you would think he would just have a stroke or heart attack and die...he ain't normal.

by Anonymousreply 37April 16, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote] Trump to release 'flexible' guidelines to reopen economy

Translation: make sure your relatives in deep red states have all written their wills.

by Anonymousreply 38April 16, 2020 9:05 PM

Those are some serious jowls Sarah is developing at R31's picture - and could that be - a beard?

by Anonymousreply 39April 16, 2020 9:59 PM

Boy the trolls have come back with a vengeance here. They are pushing those Russian/RW talking points like nobody's business.

by Anonymousreply 40April 16, 2020 10:18 PM

The Midwest alliance formed to deal with reopening the states, similar to the West Coast and New England ones, includes Illinois, Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota and Kentucky.

I bet Trump is pissed that Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky are joining with us. This might be the most important alliance of the three. The others are all blue states that, when they don't follow Trump's bullshit, he could easily attack politically. This one, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 41April 16, 2020 10:44 PM

CNBC:

Trump friend Roger Stone denied new trial by judge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 16, 2020 10:48 PM

GOOD. Roger Stone is a evil smear of shit.

by Anonymousreply 43April 16, 2020 11:02 PM

He looks dashing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 16, 2020 11:10 PM

The virus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45April 16, 2020 11:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 16, 2020 11:17 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47April 16, 2020 11:23 PM

Michael Cohen is being released and will serve remainder of sentence at home

by Anonymousreply 48April 17, 2020 2:48 AM

I was really happy to see Sanders, Obama, and Warren endorse Biden. When I saw Obama's speech on TV I felt a wave of euphoria. It was so good to hear him speak.

Biden may not be the perfect candidate but he's honest, compassionate, and deeply experienced. I've always liked him. He's showing his age some now but he must win. This country won't survive another four years with that craven orange lying menace in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 49April 17, 2020 5:57 AM

The pitchfork and torch brigade won't be complete without some heads on pikes!

by Anonymousreply 50April 17, 2020 6:38 AM

Michael Cohen will be released from prison early. He was scheduled for release in November 2021.

by Anonymousreply 51April 17, 2020 1:16 PM

I saw Biden on Anderson Cooper last night and he did a great job. He answered questions in a succinct manner. I think Uncle Joe has his mojo back.

by Anonymousreply 52April 17, 2020 2:42 PM

Miss Thang....having a moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53April 17, 2020 2:55 PM

Mark Meadows finds being WH CoS is not a rosy role. He's not use to being yelled at by an orange menace.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54April 17, 2020 3:26 PM

^Different source or copy&paste tge highlights...please?

by Anonymousreply 55April 17, 2020 3:44 PM

^It was from the Raleigh News & Observer whereby the NYT was amped. Perhaps another link is available.

by Anonymousreply 56April 17, 2020 5:34 PM

Similar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 17, 2020 5:39 PM

Why are straight men so stupid? 49% of men approve of Trump and but only 37% of women do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58April 17, 2020 5:42 PM

[quote]Why are straight men so stupid? 49% of men approve of Trump and but only 37% of women do

Because straight men think with trump's dick.

by Anonymousreply 59April 17, 2020 5:47 PM

Men want somebody to be dominant, to lead them. It seems counterintuitive but it's true. Think the military and any dictatorship/kingdom. Men love that shit. So they love this president who seems dominant (but is the biggest whiny little bitch).

by Anonymousreply 60April 17, 2020 5:52 PM

Matt Gaetz, you in danger, gurl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61April 17, 2020 6:13 PM

I didn't realize Dr. Oz, Drew and Phil were such MAGATs. They are all parroting the RW talking points on FUX. "Dr." Phil cannot understand how we are shutting down "ruining" lives (as if this was just willy nilly) when car wrecks and smoking and swimming pools kill more people a year. I didn't realize those things were highly contagious. Though I bet car wreck deaths are dramatically down.

Dr. Oz actually suggests the worst possible thing- open schools. Yes, lets open places where hundreds and thousands are gathered in tight quarters with a highly contagious virus out there. What could do wrong? This virus knocks you down for two to three weeks. What happens when a lot of teachers/students are out, no subs will show up? That South Dakota plant had 644 cases. One plant. Can you imagine this playing out in schools all over the country?

by Anonymousreply 62April 17, 2020 6:42 PM

Notice all the unrest is in states run by Dems but states on lock down run by Republicans there isn't a peep.

by Anonymousreply 63April 17, 2020 6:58 PM

Well, in all fairness, Mike DeWine (Ohio’s governor) is a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 64April 17, 2020 6:59 PM

Hope those governors stand firm against the protesters. If they don't get their way soon they'll go back to their basements and bitch on Twitter or Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 65April 17, 2020 7:36 PM

R65 They are causing people psychological harm. People are upset, scared and vulnerable so of course the GOP is using that against them. Those protesters will have an affect on others, put pressure on local and state officials, and possibly cause them to act on that. President Typhoid will then say he left it up to them and look what happened.

This is straight from Putin, GOP billionaire donors, RW Think Tanks and FUX.

by Anonymousreply 66April 17, 2020 7:54 PM

The fact that asskisser Meadows is in the WH now whining and even crying that he has to deal with Orange menace and his craziness on a daily basis now is just too perfect and well deserved.

by Anonymousreply 67April 17, 2020 8:11 PM

TX Gov closed schools for the rest of the year. He is opening things up very, very slowly. I think some of the Govs got a little spooked by the RW push to reopen things. They interviewed a restaurant owner on local TV saying there is no way people would flock back to restaurants any time soon even when things improved and he would have to lay off a ton of staff.

by Anonymousreply 68April 17, 2020 8:16 PM

Actually, TX Gov closed schools for the "foreseeable future" which means part of next school year is in doubt.

by Anonymousreply 69April 17, 2020 8:17 PM

We’re in the middle of a national health crisis and Trump is out there encouraging people to riot. Yeah, that’ll help.

by Anonymousreply 70April 17, 2020 8:23 PM

R70 and others, (I was just about to post this before yours appeared).

In a previous thread, I posted a link to an article reporting on the protest in Michigan, the one blocking emergency access to a hospital, and commented that this is just a preview of what could happen in November the day after election day if Trump loses; that Trump and Fox news would encourage "protesting", i.e. rioting and violence.

I guess he didn't want to wait? (or perhaps he's a DL'er and read my post?).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 17, 2020 8:34 PM

T71 Except it is not playing well. Good news is he is going to cause the GOP to lose a record number of seats in state legislatures, control of the US Senate, lose even more seats in the US House, lose even more Governorships and lose the presidency for decades. Fingers crossed.

by Anonymousreply 72April 17, 2020 8:37 PM

T71 T

by Anonymousreply 73April 17, 2020 8:55 PM

R71.

by Anonymousreply 74April 17, 2020 8:56 PM

R72 " Good news is he is going to cause the GOP to lose a record number of seats"

You don't know that. Nice to be hopeful but the election, assuming we even have one, is 7 MONTHS AWAY! And as we've seen throughout these horrible 3 1/2 years, ANYTHING can happen between now and then. The worst keeps happening, just in slow motion.

I don't know what can be done, but I think the point I'm trying to make is that 7 months is too long to wait. WAY too long! And even if you're right, there's a whole 2 1/2 months before the changing of the guard, that's a long time to commit lots more crimes.

by Anonymousreply 75April 17, 2020 8:58 PM

When will the asshole die?

by Anonymousreply 76April 17, 2020 9:06 PM

Where are all those Second Amendment guys who supposedly armed themselves in case the government becomes tyrannical? Apparently, claiming absolute authority to overturn states' rights and threatening to close down Congress doesn't constitute tyranny but closing down nail salons due to a pandemic does.

by Anonymousreply 77April 17, 2020 9:27 PM

r65, this ain't Gretchen Whitmer's first time at the rodeo. She has to deal with rat shit crazy Michigan Republicunts on a daily basis. You'll notice she refrained from getting roped into interfering with that astroturf "protest" outside the state capitol the other day (which was sponsored by pyramid scheme heiress Betsy DeVos.) Clearly they were hoping for some arrests or at least a confrontation with police they could record as evidence of being oppressed by Gov. Whitmer's jackbooted thugs.

by Anonymousreply 78April 17, 2020 9:31 PM

Mark Meadows will not last as CoS in the WH through the summer.

John Kelly, while I did not like much of his political views, had the WH measurably functioning better than the other picks. There were no indications he was corrupt. Like the others, Trump, Kushner, and Ivanka undermined his efforts.

Mulvaney has a long record of scandals going back to his days as a realtor in SC.

by Anonymousreply 79April 17, 2020 9:41 PM

[quote]closing down Congress doesn't constitute tyranny but closing down nail salons due to a pandemic does.

Finally a voice of reason in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 80April 17, 2020 9:44 PM

Saboski...crystals...they're diamonds....

by Anonymousreply 81April 17, 2020 9:58 PM

Trump is such a cunt. Promoting riots against State Government in the midst of the worst crisis in our modern times. Such a uniting, noble genius he is. Such a petty little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 82April 17, 2020 10:09 PM

Hes too cunning for that r82...and he is being advised by the best (Putin). Hes actually promoting a spread of Covid-19...in all the Democratic states...and if his plan works, in 2 or 3 months, it will be like NYC...right before the elections.

by Anonymousreply 83April 17, 2020 10:13 PM

Bone Spurs tweets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 17, 2020 11:05 PM

[quote]Quinn Cummings, tweeting about Graham being out-fundraised by opponent Jaime Harrison, says he's likely been "topped" by a Black man before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85April 17, 2020 11:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86April 17, 2020 11:36 PM

bitch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87April 17, 2020 11:40 PM

R82, it’s called Sedition.

by Anonymousreply 88April 18, 2020 12:35 AM

Sarah Kendzior: "I've quoted this passage from Trump -- where he states his intent to cause riots and US economic collapse -- so many times. He flat-out announced it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 18, 2020 1:18 AM

It makes sense R89 he loves to pit people against each other why not the w hole country

by Anonymousreply 90April 18, 2020 1:49 AM

Could whoever is running these Treasons threads go over and manage the Freakout threads? They’re a mess and the idiots are making 2 and 3 threads for each next segment.

by Anonymousreply 91April 18, 2020 3:12 AM

I don't know why anyone would support him when he announces that he's trying to create chaos

by Anonymousreply 92April 18, 2020 3:29 AM

I will ask again. Why is Twitter letting Dump post so brazenly against their rules? I mean, what can he do to them if Twitter suspends him? Let Dump and his followers form their own Twitter, they can call it Shitter.

by Anonymousreply 93April 18, 2020 3:55 AM

^Twitter already admitted no rules apply to Dump and other world leaders. They can basically do whatever they want without consequences.

by Anonymousreply 94April 18, 2020 1:12 PM

SC politics:

SC's Sénatrice, Senatralïna, & Haley tweet back at Hillary.

Haley misspells 'Lindsey' as 'Lindsay'.

Topic: about Lindsey being topped by a black man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 18, 2020 3:43 PM

Trump campaign is secretly paying thousands of dollars to his sons' wives and girlfriends. WTF? Are they his hos, too, or is he paying them to stay with his sons for image purposes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 18, 2020 5:10 PM

Its to insure they keep their mouths shut because they are complicit.

by Anonymousreply 97April 18, 2020 5:12 PM

Did he also pay for Guilfoyle to go to the same boob doctor as Ivanka and Melania?

by Anonymousreply 98April 18, 2020 6:09 PM

This...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99April 18, 2020 7:03 PM

Bones Spurs with the rosebud mouth.

by Anonymousreply 100April 18, 2020 7:34 PM

Because we file jointly my partner got the stimulus check deposited into his account. He wrote a check to me for half and I was sorely tempted to write "Fucking Asshole" on the memo line in a copy of trump's signature.

by Anonymousreply 101April 18, 2020 7:46 PM

[quote] R77: Where are all those Second Amendment guys who supposedly armed themselves in case the government becomes tyrannical? Apparently, claiming absolute authority to overturn states' rights and threatening to close down Congress doesn't constitute tyranny but closing down nail salons due to a pandemic does.

I’ll further add, that the idea that any kind of armed militia could ever defend themselves from the Government is ridiculous, in this day and age. It would simply not succeed. Just imagine how it would start. It’d be like Ruby Ridge, Waco, or that multimillionaire rancher who refused to pay the subsidized rate for his cattle to feed on Government lands. Remember hearing about the WWI bonus marchers who were routed off the Washington Mall by soldiers? That’s how it would be.

Further, imagine if it were a Black militia that was marching in Florida or Texas, or whatever, open-carry state. They’d last about 1 second before being labeled terrorists and being treated as such.

by Anonymousreply 102April 18, 2020 8:09 PM

Fox's alternative broadcasting to One World Together at Home shown by NBC, CBS, & ABC:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 19, 2020 10:31 AM

A rogue's gallery of morons ^^^

by Anonymousreply 104April 19, 2020 1:50 PM

More details of Barr, Rosenstein, Trump, and Murdoch's Fox behavior of sordid deeds are exposed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 19, 2020 3:23 PM

Bone Spurs & ManFrogPig are being urged.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 19, 2020 3:28 PM

Dump is fomenting civil war and sedition. He can't die soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 107April 19, 2020 4:40 PM

More false spin by ole Kellyanne:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 19, 2020 6:03 PM

More false spin by ole Kellyanne:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 19, 2020 6:03 PM

This has Susan Collins concerned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 19, 2020 6:12 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111April 19, 2020 6:17 PM

Trump campaign plans "no fear" rallies before the November election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112April 19, 2020 6:23 PM

Jared Kushner Just Can't Stop Breaking The Law

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 19, 2020 8:34 PM

Jared needs to focus on her transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 114April 19, 2020 8:49 PM

Politico:

Pence defends Trump's 'LIBERATE' tweets

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 19, 2020 10:07 PM

These protesters are a special kind of stupid and are so easily lead around like sheep. Gullible doesn't even begin to explain them.

One protester said her small business ( I want this verified) was shut down and she hasn't seen any money from the government. You'd think her ire would be turned at the leader of the executive branch but no.

These are the same people (your Tea Partiers) who flipped out about Obamacare initially, Benghazi and a whole host of bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 116April 20, 2020 4:38 AM

Plus they’re most likely getting unemployment plus an xtra $600

by Anonymousreply 117April 20, 2020 10:58 AM

WWE and Trump's re-election effort.

[quote]Many fans and Floridians were left bewildered after Gov. Ron DeSantis declared pro wrestling an “essential service” during this deadly COVID-19 pandemic. On the same day, a pro-Trump super PAC run by Linda McMahon announced an $18.5 million commitment to Republican campaigns in Florida.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 20, 2020 11:05 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 20, 2020 11:21 AM

Jared & Ivanka to the rescue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 20, 2020 11:33 AM

Conservatives are the biggest scammers in the world. They are the biggest whiners and deflectors. They are the biggest sheep.

All those protesters (lead by their nose by demons FUX News, DeVos and Koch families) need to catch the virus and be denied a hospital bed. I am sick of their shit. Bunch of sheep, babies, nuts, low IQ nimwits.

by Anonymousreply 121April 20, 2020 3:26 PM

It’s amazing that they got away with treason for so long. They just take, take, take and face zero consequences.

by Anonymousreply 122April 20, 2020 3:33 PM

Coronavirus V: Last Week Tonight with John Oliver (HBO)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 20, 2020 6:14 PM

What's wrong with white people in America?

NBC/WSJ poll:

White Trump 51% Biden 42%

Black Trump 7% Biden 85%

Hispanic Trump 26% Biden 60%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 20, 2020 6:24 PM

because the majority of white boomers are ignorant, bigoted pieces of shit who are mad that gradually other groups are getting more equality in this country (and we're far from that being near 100%)

by Anonymousreply 125April 20, 2020 6:58 PM

Is meadows a complete fucking moron? Does anyone at this point think they are walking into a functional environment with decent people honestly trying to fulfill their duties on behalf of the American people? How stupid do you have to be to think that?

by Anonymousreply 126April 20, 2020 7:03 PM

He needs far more than 51% of the white population to win. Only having 51% is very low for a GOP president.

by Anonymousreply 127April 20, 2020 7:27 PM

we can't go by poll numbers now obviously

by October the h2h polls will no doubt get closer sadly

by Anonymousreply 128April 20, 2020 7:28 PM

Actually the polls pretty much hold. They don't change all that much

by Anonymousreply 129April 20, 2020 7:33 PM

Trump is an ignorant fool and polls are not to be believed.

by Anonymousreply 130April 20, 2020 7:53 PM

Sad to see how many Phyllis Schlafley women still vote for Trump.

Praise Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 131April 20, 2020 8:08 PM

I don't think Phyllis Schlafley women are aware that they can vote!

by Anonymousreply 132April 20, 2020 8:11 PM

Well they obviously poll!

by Anonymousreply 133April 20, 2020 8:13 PM

Oh, hell, they think they're answering a Good Housekeeping poll about their husbands.

by Anonymousreply 134April 20, 2020 8:31 PM

Ole Betsy DeVos funding far right-wing protests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 20, 2020 9:03 PM

[quote]FreedomWorks, the instrumental force behind the Tea Party, "is holding weekly virtual town halls with members of Congress, igniting an activist base of thousands of supporters across the nation to back up the effort" led by right-wing commentator Stephen Moore. the Associated Press reported. Other right-wing groups vocally opposing shutdowns include Americans for Prosperity, an organization funded by the Koch brothers, and the conservative Heritage Foundation. There is even a connection to the family of Trump's Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos. As Michigan's governor noted, the DeVos family foundation helped fund Facebook ads for this week's protest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136April 20, 2020 9:12 PM

R106, interesting fact - a female gator who is ready to mate sound like a cross between a pig snuffling and a frog croaking. Seriously. Listen to a clip on YouTube.

Your post made me think of that sound. And the description is apt. Bloated Billy is a female gator in heat!

by Anonymousreply 137April 20, 2020 9:13 PM

R137 Interesting sound. Thx. I used a play on words of 'ManBearPig', a creation of South Park. Pig & frog seem appropriate in characterizing BB.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 20, 2020 9:27 PM

^R138 = R106

by Anonymousreply 139April 20, 2020 9:28 PM

The right wing would rather see people die to open the economy. They are funding these insidious protests to try to gin up support for Pres Bone Spurs.

by Anonymousreply 140April 20, 2020 9:46 PM

And media hacks like Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz are part of the paid-for propaganda campaign.

by Anonymousreply 141April 20, 2020 9:59 PM

r141 I guess I didn't think they were RW hacks but I do now. I will never watch their shows or what they say again.

I hope those protesting get blamed when they infect and cause the deaths of their loved ones. As conservatives, they will never take the blame but deep down I hope it eats at their soul or what soul they have.

If I was a believer, I would totally see the devil at work in the right wing. Of course, they see it the opposite but I would ask if Jesus would act the way they are. The answer is no. I never thought I would see almost half the country brainwashed like a cult but they are. The Deep State is real and it is the DeVos/Koch/Murdoch/Mercers and others.

by Anonymousreply 142April 20, 2020 10:22 PM

It is completely ridiculous. We have no tests...Maryland just had to order 500K from South Korea! There will be a huge blowback when these states reopen or nobody shows up. Now Rump wants the Federal workforce to come back.

by Anonymousreply 143April 20, 2020 10:26 PM

We wouldn't HAVE to be in lockdown if this administration hadn't deliberately and systematically defunded and dismantled our pandemic preparedness systems and ignored all information and advice about the COVID-19 threat, starting last year.

by Anonymousreply 144April 20, 2020 10:32 PM

I am happy that Drs Phil and Oz have revealed themselves. Into the shit bin for them.

by Anonymousreply 145April 20, 2020 10:35 PM

New hat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 20, 2020 11:34 PM

Deadline White House 4/20/20 [NEW] | Nicolle Wallace MSNBC News Today April 20, 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147April 20, 2020 11:51 PM

Can you imagine the reaction if Hillary or Obama would have suggested people die in order for the economy to reopen? Wowie.

I want the Kochs and Mercers and BeVos' and all those RW demons to all gather with thousands of deplorables, shaking hands, no masks, no gloves, breathing in each others faces. Do it, demons. Show us libs. Own us.

by Anonymousreply 148April 21, 2020 2:02 AM

Trump is a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 149April 21, 2020 2:02 AM

r148, but that's the point, they never would have.

by Anonymousreply 150April 21, 2020 2:03 AM

In an ethical country, the DeVos, Kochs, Mercers, Murdochs, Heritage Foundation, etc., would have to account for incitement of protests.

by Anonymousreply 151April 21, 2020 2:21 AM

Reuters:

Trump says will sign order to temporarily suspend immigration into U.S.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 21, 2020 2:29 AM

"Can you imagine the reaction if Hillary or Obama would have suggested people die in order for the economy to reopen? Wowie."

Or if black and brown men started marching around with guns.....

by Anonymousreply 153April 21, 2020 3:08 AM

[quote]Trump says will sign order to temporarily suspend immigration into U.S.

Hope no one likes eating fruits or vegetables. He'll change this after the giant farm manufacturing companies tell him they need people to pick their crops. The smaller farmers can just go fuck themselves, though, just like the actual small business owners who didn't get any money because the big banks gave it to the big corporations to collect their loan fees.

Fuckers everywhere. Let's hope this kills the idea that capitalism is god.

by Anonymousreply 154April 21, 2020 3:17 AM

Now Trump is feuding with former DL fave Matt Drudge

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 21, 2020 4:05 AM

"Let's open the country by closing the borders!"

by Anonymousreply 156April 21, 2020 4:25 AM

The federal government is flying supplies in from China and giving them to for-profit distribution companies to then sell to the states, or whomever will pay the most, including overseas customers. It's all profiteering during a deadly epidemic with Trump Co. as the top grifters. So, basically, the taxpayers are paying the cost to get the supplies out of China and then Trump's friends are profiting. These fuckers need to be dead, painfully dead.

by Anonymousreply 157April 21, 2020 5:02 AM

Germany and the UK had the same problem. Tons of vegetable and fruit and no Romanian and Bulgarian workers to pick them. Local residents -although currently unemployed- are too lazy and slow to do this hard work. Germany chartered planes and decided to let them back in.

by Anonymousreply 158April 21, 2020 5:04 AM

Off topic I noticed CNN didn't really show Rump's briefing last night...the showed VP Bootlicker Pence and the Birx.

by Anonymousreply 159April 21, 2020 12:12 PM

There is no need to show Pres Bone Spurs speak. None. Other than when he does, his approval rating drops.

by Anonymousreply 160April 21, 2020 2:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 21, 2020 3:01 PM

can We get some audio or video of behind the scenes regarding supplies?

Why do I think it’s a free for all, with the usual suspects manipulating the supply to make a buck.

Where is the smoking gun. We all know it’s happening.

by Anonymousreply 162April 21, 2020 3:03 PM

See reply by Madison.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 21, 2020 3:06 PM

I hope once and for all, people see conservatives and specifically republicans for the sick demons they are. Even during one of the worst times in our county's history they play politics, grift, steal, give even more money to the rich. When Dems want to give money to middle or working class they scream INFLATION, DEFICIT, DEBT.

Gov. Cuomo give a master class with his press conference. Pres Bone Spurs is frightened of him. He is a tough guy, speaks with complete authority and would verbally destroy him in a nanosecond. It is a shame Gov. Cuomo is a bit of an ass and we can't really trust him. I really want him to get it together and become a trusted moderate/progressive. He would be formidable in 2024 cuz you know Chris Christie will be the nominee with his bombastic, lying ass. The base will love him. Moderate republicans like Hogan have ZERO chance in todays GOP.

by Anonymousreply 164April 21, 2020 3:12 PM

The Hill:

White House, Congress reach deal to replenish small business loan program

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165April 21, 2020 5:48 PM

What DeVos & Koch fund?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 21, 2020 6:05 PM

R166 I wonder how all those WWII vets feel about seeing such patriots with the Nazi flag here. It seems to be a lot of Vietnam Vets are extreme right wingers/Nazis.

by Anonymousreply 167April 21, 2020 6:11 PM

Exactly. Are you a veteran or a traitor. You can be both.

by Anonymousreply 168April 21, 2020 6:16 PM

That pic at r166 has to be photoshopped, right? Not that I don’t doubt they’re all Nazis in the depths of their black hearts, but they can possibly be flying those flags in public, can they?

by Anonymousreply 169April 21, 2020 6:39 PM

R169 See Charlottesville.

by Anonymousreply 170April 21, 2020 6:55 PM

How do you say "Quel surprise" in Russian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 21, 2020 7:53 PM

Reuters:

U.S. Senate passes nearly $500 bln coronavirus bill aiding small business

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172April 21, 2020 9:32 PM

Andrew Cuomo of NY shows excellent leadership. Even a couple of Republine Governors, Larry Hogan of MD., and Mike Dewine of Ohio, appear to be showing good leadership in dealing with this pandemic.

McMaster of SC, Kemp in Georgia, and DeSantis are among the worst. Among others, the Governors of Nebraska, South Dakota,and Iowa don't impress either.

Trump has proven his incompetence, over and over.

by Anonymousreply 173April 21, 2020 11:35 PM

#FluKluxKlan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174April 21, 2020 11:47 PM

r171, funny to say but it is Какой сюрприз.

Must be the French cognate that make it funny.

by Anonymousreply 175April 21, 2020 11:56 PM

Why is KAC still on the public payroll?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 21, 2020 11:59 PM

Judge Box of Wine called Tucker Carlson "Gretchen"

Is she a datalounger?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177April 22, 2020 12:58 AM

lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 22, 2020 1:15 AM

The wives +.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 22, 2020 2:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 22, 2020 2:40 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 22, 2020 2:42 AM

#ManFrogPig

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 22, 2020 12:09 PM

Barr has proven far more insidious. I think, in the end, Barr did far more damage than anybody. It's not even close. It goes to show that, for as bad as Pres Bone Spurs is, the GOP corruption machine is entrenched and deep.

by Anonymousreply 183April 22, 2020 1:00 PM

Barr and McConnell

by Anonymousreply 184April 22, 2020 1:02 PM

I want Paul Ryan to crawl out of the shadows and be forced to publicly speak about how he’s still dreaming of razing the entire American social safety net. I want him to have to own that on the spot today.

by Anonymousreply 185April 22, 2020 1:15 PM

Conservatives have successfully pushed for us to open far sooner than we should. And they will not do it responsibly because they cannot competently run anything.

We need to make them own it. We need to coordinate a message. I'm a little stunned. So many lives are on the line and they are willing to put then on the line to push their right wing narrative. Did they really intend this to happen? I wonder if they just wanted an uprising against Dem Govs but would step back and say they couldn't do anything without everybody on board.

Damn. I guess when we start getting reports of those protesters getting sick and dying we can just say, "Another one owned the libs."

by Anonymousreply 186April 22, 2020 1:20 PM

R184 Barr, though, shut down investigations into corruption that would have brought McConnell down. Or exposed him more to the general public.

by Anonymousreply 187April 22, 2020 1:24 PM

Wisconsin Republican politicians & judges are responsible for this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188April 22, 2020 2:27 PM

Oh my, GRETCHEN CARLSON!

Jeanine hitting the sauce again before going on the air? Freudian slip? Whatever, it sounds so appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 189April 22, 2020 2:39 PM

The Republicans offer a buffet of excuses for Trump's horrific mismanagement to suit the tastes of any and all of their followers. The virus is a bioweapon made by Chinese mad scientists. It's just the flu and reports of it killing people are ridiculously exaggerated. Only the defective and inferior can die from it. The best way to deal with it is to let it spread as quickly as possible so that everyone will get it and develop immunity. It only affects big cities in blue states--red states and rural areas are perfectly safe. Load up your plate and eat up.

by Anonymousreply 190April 22, 2020 3:39 PM

Gov Cuomo giving another master class at his press conference. I so wish he was more palatable. If he were to run in 2024 (having a better reputation among Dems) he would crush whoever runs for the GOP. I needs to move to be a good, solid moderate/progressive. I don't trust him but maybe this tragedy has made him realize that is where he needs to move instead of just being a so- so moderate.

by Anonymousreply 191April 22, 2020 4:27 PM

Pelosi Pleased With Senate, Gives Trump An 'F' For Preparedness | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 22, 2020 5:20 PM

McConnell has now said any new Aid would need the full Congress to be in session (he wants to get judges passed). If I were Nancy, I would now say the House will add in all the money to the states because Mitch has now changed the rules once again. Though I trust Nancy to do what she feels is right.

by Anonymousreply 193April 22, 2020 5:25 PM

Mitch's judges, at least the XY ones, do have to pass Miss Lindzee's taste test.

by Anonymousreply 194April 22, 2020 7:16 PM

Nancy Pelosi On Senate Report: What Does Putin Have On President Donald Trump? | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195April 22, 2020 7:55 PM

Nancy needs to play hardball. Fuck Old Sodomy Buttfuck Mitch!

by Anonymousreply 196April 22, 2020 7:58 PM

R195 Pelosi: "What Does Putin Have On President Donald Trump?"

I HATE this question because the answer is so obvious. The Presidency! It's all Trump wanted. Putin gave it to him the first time, and if Trump continues to perform beyond Putin's expectations like he has been doing, Putin will give him a second term.

Why do even Trump's dissenters give him the benefit of the doubt? He was NEVER working for this country. Just Putin, and his own self interests when convenient.

by Anonymousreply 197April 22, 2020 8:00 PM

Nancy knows that, r197.

by Anonymousreply 198April 22, 2020 8:22 PM

NYT:

A doctor says he was removed from his federal post after pressing for rigorous vetting of treatments embraced by Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199April 22, 2020 8:25 PM

R197 Nancy does know this. She knows everybody knows this. She is pressuring those who have proof to come forward knowing everybody knows this. It is why he went bonkers when she said to his face that all roads lead to Putin.

by Anonymousreply 200April 22, 2020 9:02 PM

Shit just got real

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201April 22, 2020 9:50 PM

R200 " She is pressuring those who have proof to come forward knowing everybody knows this."

Yet when they do, they get called out as whistleblowers, lose their jobs, and suddenly have to fend for their lives. One such person is currently serving a prison sentence, (often mentioned on these threads). It's not that I don't have faith Nancy has a plan, it's that she's vastly running out of time.

by Anonymousreply 202April 22, 2020 10:04 PM

Trump watches Morning Joe regularly. He lies and claims he doesn't. Trump often tweets immediately about something said on MJ he hates to hear.

While I have had issues listening to Joe Scarborough at times, he is very good at needling Trump. Also, some guests/commentators can make scathing commentaries about Trump.

Trump is more careful in attacking NBC compared to his ongoing nasty remarks about CNN. ÑBC holds those unreleased, behind-the-scenes, Apprentice tapes.

by Anonymousreply 203April 22, 2020 10:12 PM

R202 Even Mueller couldn't get the goods because he was shut down. Nancy knows this. It is all about having that smoking gun that Barr and company are protecting them from. Nancy is doing everything in her power including keeping the notion of all roads lead to Russia out there.

by Anonymousreply 204April 22, 2020 10:34 PM

Can someone explain Barr’s pathology to me? It’s like an ER or field medic or obstetrician also being a prolific serial killer. Why is he willing to risk everything for Putin’s sham president?

by Anonymousreply 205April 22, 2020 11:02 PM

Barr’s father was headmaster of the Dalton School in NYC. He hired, as a classroom teacher, a young man who had just moved to town without a penny to his name, a college education or a teaching certificate. That wholly unqualified, credential-free young man? Jeffrey Epstein. All of this is a matter of public record.

There’s more to this story, but we'll probably never know what it is. Why? Because William Barr is playing ball with whomever is pulling the strings right now.

by Anonymousreply 206April 22, 2020 11:20 PM

We know who is pulling the strings and who has kompromat.

by Anonymousreply 207April 22, 2020 11:51 PM

Barr displays what appears to be a strong fondness for far-right, executive authoritarianism, nativism, and xenophobia; plus, he exhibits actions that show an opposition to democracy and a contempt for parliamentarianism (legislative process/oversight). He relishes power and being a dedicated lieutenant and "fixer" for Trump. He's there to extinguish any charges of unethical and criminal behavior by Trump and his cohorts. Now, Barr is initiating and facilitating vindictiveness against officials and agents who investigated Trump and related figures in the sordid sagas. As expressed above, Barr is NOT void of a dirty narrative. The damage he has done, and continues to do, is immense. The media is underexposing some of Barr's recent, troubling initiatives. Congress, with the pandemic distraction, is not scrutinizing him enough at the moment, and Barr is taking advantage of it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208April 23, 2020 12:36 AM

Barr is a servant of evil. He enjoys being Trump's toady. He never needed to be blackmailed to anything; he WANTS to undermine democracy.

by Anonymousreply 209April 23, 2020 1:47 AM

If I were a betting man, and I'm not, Barr is both evil and being blackmailed. There is tons of kompromat on the GOP. Remember, they were hacked by the Russians as well. The Russians don't seem to be able to blackmail the Dems. It just goes to prove which party was deep in corruption.

by Anonymousreply 210April 23, 2020 1:55 AM

Barr is just corrupt. PERIOD. He has always been a GOP operative. Look at the thing he did involving Iran Contra. He should have been charged and gone to prison then.

by Anonymousreply 211April 23, 2020 2:04 AM

The scope of the evil Barr is doing is almost incomprehensible. He only gets by because the GOP in its entirety allows it. Zero oversight or accountability even from so called "moderate" Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 212April 23, 2020 2:06 AM

[quote]about one million tests per week in a nation of 330 million people

Can someone tell Trump that it's going to take six fucking years at the current test rate to test everyone while he's spewing his bullshit about everyone getting tested and us having 'the most tests, the best test, so many tests!'.

We need the Secret Service to protect the nation from the president. I mean, does Melania not understand she could become an international hero really, really easily? How about Barron? I'm pretty sure he's got some unstable genes in there. Come on, kid, you're still a minor. Help a country out!

by Anonymousreply 213April 23, 2020 2:08 AM

I suspect that Barr is not interested in Trump per se but in creating a new interpretation of the President's role as regards authoritative power.

by Anonymousreply 214April 23, 2020 2:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 23, 2020 3:10 AM

Colorado business man says PPP loans amount to legalized fraud. He was interviewed tonight on MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell show and said that while they lasted the loans are easy to get and very easy to not pay back while not actually using them to save your business. He recommended the gov't rewrite the conditions to prevent fraud.

We already know big business is taken advantage while small business that really need the money aren't actually getting it.

It's good to see an honest man speak out, but you just know a lot of scammers will take advantage, take the money and run.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216April 23, 2020 3:20 AM

R214 only if the President is a Repuke

by Anonymousreply 217April 23, 2020 11:50 AM

These poor people not being able to get through to file unemployment or get their stimulus checks/loans. A lot of this is due to this terrible "president".

by Anonymousreply 218April 23, 2020 12:25 PM

I can't believe we haven't heard more about the story at R171.

by Anonymousreply 219April 23, 2020 12:46 PM

CNBC:

The US economy has now erased all job gains since the Great Recession

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 220April 23, 2020 12:53 PM

Watch Republicans try to not count this against Pres Bone Spurs yet they counted W's numbers at the beginning of President Obama's term.

by Anonymousreply 221April 23, 2020 12:56 PM

[quote]Well done Mr. President!

Shut up La Sénatrice. Now is not the time to hear about your latest sexcapade.

by Anonymousreply 222April 23, 2020 1:14 PM

This was absolutely the fault of the cult leader. Do not let Republicans get away with blaming this on a virus. The cult leader inherited a great economy from Pres Obama. He rode that until he messed up, bigly, his response and handling of this virus. He owns the job losses and Depression.

Another Republican who inherited a booming economy from a Democrat only to go on, run up huge deficits and plunge us into an economic nightmare. I'm shocked I tell ya!

by Anonymousreply 223April 23, 2020 1:24 PM

Can we count the number of things Trump has done since the Senate declined to remove him in February that would justify a new impeachment trial? There's his overall demonstrated incompetence in managing the COVID-19 crisis, but getting down to specifics I'd think that promoting the hydroxychloroquine (in which he has a financial stake) as a cure-all for COVID-19, threatening to shut down Congress if it doesn't obey him, asserting that he has the absolute power to override states' rights at will, and siphoning off money that Congress mandated for small businesses for himself and his corporate donors are pretty solid grounds for removal.

No, Susan, he hasn't learned his fucking lesson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 23, 2020 1:30 PM

Susan signs a letter with 29 other senators, including two Democrats, so she is portraying her bipartisanship? Are there Senators opposed to having federal help in protecting nursing homes from COVID-19?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225April 23, 2020 2:22 PM

^For Democrats, the question is if appropriations will be accountable in getting directly to nursing/care facilities; rather than in the pockets &: investments of CEOs running nursing and assisted living conglomerates?

by Anonymousreply 226April 23, 2020 2:33 PM

R226 Well of course. When conservatives want to "help" the average person, or someone in need, that help has to funnel through the rich.

by Anonymousreply 227April 23, 2020 2:38 PM

Stephen King is not fond of Susan Collins.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 23, 2020 2:41 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 23, 2020 2:42 PM

Republican Senators Marsha Blackburn and Martha McSally with their wacky legislative proposal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230April 23, 2020 3:14 PM

[R228] The last time Stephen King had anything to do with Miss Collins, the whole senior class of Chamberlain was wiped out.

by Anonymousreply 231April 23, 2020 3:20 PM

Keep tweeting your opinions, Nikki. But 'Mother' Pence is onto you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232April 23, 2020 3:25 PM

Trump & Pence plant a tree for Earth Day.

[quote]Trump was joined by the Vice President Mike Pence and his wife Karen Pence, along with the Secretary of the Department of Interior, David Bernhardt, Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue and the EPA administrator Andrew Wheeler at the small White House ceremony.

How many trees were destroyed on Earth Day by the fossil fuel and timber industries, real estate developers, and Mr. Koch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233April 23, 2020 3:36 PM

R233, as someone said on twitter: that's the most wood that's come between Donny and Melanie since little Barron was conceived 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 234April 23, 2020 4:52 PM

Today's Electoral Vote page has left behind it's primaries map, and posted it's first electoral map for the coming election. There are a lot more closely divided states and some close calls. Michigan, Wisconsin, and North Carolina are very close. Surprisingly, they have Arizona in blue this early. Ohio, PA, and strangely New Hampshire are in red.

This map changes daily when new polls are released. I highly recommend this site. I check it out every day and have been linking it here for years. The guys who write it up have some good reads.

Today's poll has Biden up by quite a few electoral votes. It's his election to lose. He needs to fight the cheaters on the right to get to the White House. Go Joe!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235April 23, 2020 5:02 PM

This guy’s a riot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236April 23, 2020 5:07 PM

Gov. Cuomo Responds To McConnell's Call To Bankrupt New York, End 'Blue State Bailouts'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 23, 2020 5:33 PM

Gotta love Andrew after what he said at R237. He called out turtle neck's hate and partisanship.

by Anonymousreply 238April 23, 2020 6:16 PM

How much stimulus money is #MoscowMitch & spouse Elaine Chao receiving with their investments in Elaine's family shipping cartel? It's a massive operation of shipping Chinese goods.

by Anonymousreply 239April 23, 2020 6:43 PM

Blue States run the country with the exception of Texas. Fuck McTurtle he is such a cunt

by Anonymousreply 240April 23, 2020 7:07 PM

R235 That map is all kinds of wrong. I don't buy it esp for the Senate. It has Hickenlooper losing to Gardner. It has Collins winning hugely. Is Sara Gideon an Independent? They have her listed as one. They have Mark Warner barely eeking out a win. This ain't 2014. And VA is way bluer than it was then.

For Pres-I don't believe MN, MI, NH, CO or PA are in the other column, either.

by Anonymousreply 241April 23, 2020 7:16 PM

Bunch of new polls released and Biden leading in all swing states by 4-7% points. Go to Politcalwire they have it posted. He's even leading in Ohio.

by Anonymousreply 242April 23, 2020 7:18 PM

Claire McCaskill is letting McTurtle have it right now on Brian Williams, r240. She brought up the blue states' financial contribution.

by Anonymousreply 243April 23, 2020 7:19 PM

Seth Abramson: What do you know? Trump's new Pentagon policy chief is a radical conspiracy theorist and Flynn sympathizer who clearly believes there's a "deep state." What could possibly go wrong when the Pentagon stops trusting the FBI, CIA and NSA? Read this from 2018:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 23, 2020 7:36 PM

Reuters:

Pompeo warns U.S. may never restore WHO funding

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245April 23, 2020 7:48 PM

WaPo:

Misunderstanding the math, Trump embraced a coronavirus death toll we’ll soon surpass

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246April 23, 2020 7:55 PM

Reuters:

Lawyers for ousted U.S. health official say he will file whistleblower's complaint

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 23, 2020 9:04 PM

No need to sugar coat any of this- things are fucked up. I never thought I'd see the day when one party pulled this shit. All the Never Trumpers, who are mostly conservatives or moderate/conservatives, need to start going on every talk show, even on FUX NEWS, and just sound the alarm nonstop.

Where are our billionaires (I'm looking at you Bloomie, Steyer and others) to pour billions into advertising and whipping up a narrative to bash the Right with?

by Anonymousreply 248April 23, 2020 9:23 PM

I know R248. I can't believe we have come to this. Watching this moron lie every night on TV and spread misinformation in the midst of a pandemic..it's like Orwell only really stupid. At least a most sentient humans think he is a moron.

by Anonymousreply 249April 23, 2020 9:52 PM

They want the Blue states to bankrupt so they can spin the narrative that “look at California and New York, they couldn’t hold their economies together”. The Deplorables will buy it too.

by Anonymousreply 250April 23, 2020 9:53 PM

The Hill:

House passes $484B coronavirus relief package

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 23, 2020 10:00 PM

R9: Tarred, feathered and driven out of town on a rail. I go for the more simplistic, Trump & Co. heads on pikes.

by Anonymousreply 252April 23, 2020 10:03 PM

El Paso Mayor Might Sue Trump For Failing To Pay His Bills

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 23, 2020 10:34 PM

Get injected with disinfectants to cure COVID-19.

by Anonymousreply 254April 23, 2020 11:07 PM

[quote]U.S. Sen. Joni Ernst will release a memoir, titled "Daughter of the Heartland: My Ode to the Country that Raised Me," on May 26.

How many DLers can't wait to read this?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 24, 2020 1:58 AM

Mitch....so bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256April 24, 2020 2:10 AM

AOC strikes back at the Huck:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257April 24, 2020 2:17 AM

That was a hell of a read, r256.

Even though not one thing surprised me about McConnell and Chao, still, what a great, great piece of reporting.

You know, Jane Meyer is so good at what she does, sometimes I fear for her safety.

by Anonymousreply 258April 24, 2020 2:49 AM

Agreed, R258. It boils down to Republicans being a party of cons and suckers.

by Anonymousreply 259April 24, 2020 3:04 AM

R255 But of course she used "heartland". I am sick of the Right using that, acting like all of "middle America" is conservative. There are plenty of Blue States in the Mid-West (I'm not counting the ones stolen or won by a few thousand votes after voting Blue for decades) like MN, WI, MI, PA, IL. Obama won IN, IA (twice), OH (twice) but we don't call them Blue states. I sick of the disparaging of the "coasts". For one, they aren't all big cities. There is plenty of small, medium towns/cities. The values aren't much different. It is just decades of Right wing narratives.

by Anonymousreply 260April 24, 2020 3:08 AM

agreed r260, this heartland shit is a bore. The simple good people who want nothing more than massive tax cuts for wall street and perpetual wars in the middle east with a touch of fanatical religion. Eh, shut the fuck up with that shit.

by Anonymousreply 261April 24, 2020 1:27 PM

[quote]I asked a media-savvy friend recently to guess what is the most-watched program on TV right now. “Hannity’s show?” she offered. It’s “World News Tonight” on ABC, I told her. “You know, with David Muir?”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 24, 2020 1:40 PM

R255 The American Right’s use of “Heartland” is very similar to the Völkisch movement in 19th and 20th century Germany. It’s a dog-whistle term that embodies nationalism, white racial superiority and a back-to-the-land romanticism, in contrast to what the Right sees as degenerate urban elites. Ernst is pushing a very dangerous idea, and she knows exactly what she is doing. We should all be wary of this.

by Anonymousreply 263April 24, 2020 1:48 PM

Even Bill O'Reilly says Trump makes his decisions on blabber from the Sean Hannity show.

Nawh, Trump just watches Hannity because Miz Lindzey appears on the show nightly at 9:20pm. Trump's old hormones are still stirring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264April 24, 2020 1:53 PM

Speaking of Miss Graham, she is tweeting that Joe Biden is the blame for ISIS.

The kompromat must be immense. That's way over the line.

Graham's poll numbers are dropping in Trump-loving SC.

by Anonymousreply 265April 24, 2020 2:04 PM

Looks like desperation. Republicans are resorting to extreme, false messaging. Fox accents the propaganda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 24, 2020 2:11 PM

R263 Yep, and they all know what they are doing. Funny, they also use elites as well instead of rich. Rich has a far different connotation than elite. But the elites are exactly who the GOP worships.

by Anonymousreply 267April 24, 2020 2:49 PM

Uh oh. Miller largely stays away from the cameras nowadays. But his influence and enactments are as formidable as ever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268April 24, 2020 3:02 PM

AP:

Trump signs $484 billion measure to aid employers, hospitals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269April 24, 2020 4:47 PM

Waiting with batches of popcorn within reach, for the case numbers to skyrocket in Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, Texas, and Oklahoma. Fuck them. Bye. 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Stupid is as stupid does...

by Anonymousreply 270April 24, 2020 5:03 PM

Be patient, Forrest. There’ll be two weeks of idiots crowing, "You see, no change in the numbers," before the numbers start to go up. And then two weeks after that, another leap. And so on.

Hopefully, the bulk of the people will be smart enough to stay inside and take care of their poorly-governed asses.

by Anonymousreply 271April 24, 2020 5:09 PM

Georgia's Governor Kemp is reckless, stubborn, and not well educated in multiple dimensions.

All these Republican politicians that got elected by the gun lobby and using hanky-panky methods, are demonstrating their incompetence and showing a gross lack of empathy for the at-large citizenry they are suppose to serve.

by Anonymousreply 272April 24, 2020 5:34 PM

McMaster in South Carolna is another political buffoon. He never issued a stay-at-home, but did order, late, closure of certain types of businesses.

by Anonymousreply 273April 24, 2020 5:42 PM

yes to what r272 said, and it raises a really depressing question: how many people are elected for absolutely dumbshit, nonsense reasons, and what does that say about the future of Democracy? Seriously, how many are elected just because they are gun nuts or religious fanatics or dingbats of all varieties, and how much does it suck that they are then expected to deal with real world problems in an intelligent, useful way?

by Anonymousreply 274April 24, 2020 5:46 PM

Chuckle

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 24, 2020 6:37 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 24, 2020 6:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277April 24, 2020 6:47 PM
by Anonymousreply 278April 24, 2020 6:49 PM

His IQ matches his approval rating. I can’t even imagine what it be like to be that fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 279April 24, 2020 6:49 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 24, 2020 6:50 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 24, 2020 6:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 24, 2020 6:52 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 24, 2020 6:53 PM

Damn I love these. And THEY think they can go for the jugular talking about ISIS???!!! Are you kidding me, bitches? Try 51,000 dead and counting, Trump!

by Anonymousreply 284April 24, 2020 6:56 PM

I seriously thought everybody was joking about him saying that about UV light and injecting people with bleach. Is somebody at the WH putting these crazy things in his ear to punk him? Is it Anonymous?

This is next level crazy.

by Anonymousreply 285April 24, 2020 6:59 PM

But but swimming pools kill and cars and flu and and and............

by Anonymousreply 286April 24, 2020 7:00 PM

My guess is Kellyanne, FCI. You know that bitch is playing multi dimensional, crazy ass, bitch chess!

by Anonymousreply 287April 24, 2020 7:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288April 24, 2020 7:02 PM

r285 - FCI, it came from here....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 24, 2020 7:03 PM

"The president’s latest suggestion that injecting bodies with disinfectant, or irradiating them with ultraviolet light, could help with COVID-19 is only the latest, blatant example of his malady: His boundless willingness to place the nation in harm’s way for his slightest gain."

Dr. Bandy X. Lee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 24, 2020 7:04 PM

He was just being sarcastic...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291April 24, 2020 7:04 PM

[quote] I'd like to find a handwriting analyst who'd study Cheatolini's fucked up handwriting.

I've seen handwriting analyses of his signature done. The verdict: sociopath.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292April 24, 2020 7:04 PM

So here's a thought. Let's say all the media boycotts the briefings. His staff knows he's deranged. To avoid an explosion they stage a briefing. He doesn't know it's fake. They sit actors who somewhat resemble reporters and ask him silly questions and he answers them and makes speeches, etc. and we get some peace.

by Anonymousreply 293April 24, 2020 7:07 PM

Reply to Miss LG:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 24, 2020 7:11 PM

Graham is telling a lie and she knows it.

See the February, 2020 article in the Atlantic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 24, 2020 7:19 PM

Pelosi: Trump's Disinfectant Comments 'Had No Relationship To Science' | Andrea Mitchell | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 24, 2020 7:27 PM

This must be a fucking joke. I fucking hate Republicans for doing this to us.

by Anonymousreply 297April 24, 2020 7:50 PM

Can we get the toddlers out of the room and let the adults take over?!?!? This is getting beyond ridiculous. More people are about to die where they are opening up. We have now surpassed 50,000 dead. This many young men died in Vietnam, a war that this current joke goose stepped around. Florida passed the 1,000 mark today and they re-opened. Martial law will happen. Trying to follow grange shitstain's ideology, when he kills off his base will he come out later and say 'I was a Democrat all along! It was all a joke?!'

by Anonymousreply 298April 24, 2020 7:58 PM

Trump team moves to scrap protections of LGBTQ patients.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299April 24, 2020 8:05 PM

R289 No words.

by Anonymousreply 300April 24, 2020 8:13 PM

Yeah, that article at r289 tells you everything you need to know about the brain trust surrounding our stable genius of a president.

by Anonymousreply 301April 24, 2020 8:23 PM

From the article at R289:

[quote]Paradoxically, Trump’s outburst about the possible value of an “injection” of disinfectant into the lungs of Covid-19 sufferers came just days after a leading agency within the president’s own administration took action to shut down the peddling of bleach as a coronavirus cure around the US. Last week the US Food and Drug Administration obtained a federal court order barring Genesis II from selling what was described as “an unproven and potentially harmful treatment for Covid-19”. The FDA also ordered a disciple of Genesis II, Kerri Rivera, to remove claims that MMS cured coronavirus from her website.

Bless these good people who are still doing their jobs while this evil madman is at the helm.

by Anonymousreply 302April 24, 2020 8:33 PM

Bloomberg:

Trump Says U.S. Postal Service Is 'a Joke' and Should Raise Rates

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 24, 2020 9:15 PM

50K dead in 7 weeks...I think we will be past the 60K mark by next weekend

by Anonymousreply 304April 24, 2020 9:17 PM

[quote]Can we get the toddlers out of the room and let the adults take over?!?!?

You have a habit of trying to control other posters, don't you? You can block or scroll past any poster that doesn't suit your fancy.

by Anonymousreply 305April 24, 2020 9:22 PM

[QUOTE]FCI (pinching himself)

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 306April 24, 2020 10:23 PM

Um, I was talking about the WH, r305. Sorry I didn't make that clearer for you.

by Anonymousreply 307April 24, 2020 11:07 PM

Uhh, Mary at R305; you knee- jerked, shot from the hip, and overreacted sweet cheeks. You owe R298 an apology. How’s that for trying to control other posters? Go file your claws.

by Anonymousreply 308April 24, 2020 11:27 PM

^Hardy, Georgette. Clarity in paragraph structure is pertinent. You wouldn't enjoy a senior lesbian digging out four inches of fat off your back with her claws.

by Anonymousreply 309April 25, 2020 12:30 AM

I wonder if Dump will institute a clean needle program for all the MAGATs who are becoming bleach junkies...

by Anonymousreply 310April 25, 2020 2:04 AM

Rep. Val Demings on the U.S. Postal Service.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311April 25, 2020 2:37 PM

Every effort possible is needed to defeat these incumbent Republicans.

It's a longshot given several of the state's they represent, but two or three of them are quite vulnerable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312April 25, 2020 2:45 PM

Cult mentality.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313April 25, 2020 2:47 PM

I just hate him. He just couldn't stand being upstaged by Pence so he is putting 1,000 lives on the line

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314April 25, 2020 3:12 PM

Bill Barr's threat to states with stay-at-home orders would be a violation of the Tenth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. He's acting as if he's the chief henchman of a dictator.

Even Chris Wallace of Fox News, was blunt in denouncing Barr's comments on Hugh Hewitt's radio show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315April 25, 2020 3:25 PM

R314 While West Point is a federal institution, it is in New York state and not very far from the NYC area. I wonder what Andrew Cuomo's comments will be about this?

by Anonymousreply 316April 25, 2020 3:36 PM

The Guardian:

US stays away as world leaders agree action on Covid-19 vaccine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317April 25, 2020 3:42 PM

Schiff On ‘Profound And Disturbing Echo’ Of Impeachment In Trump Pandemic Response | All In | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318April 25, 2020 4:16 PM

Tonight on the Trump Channel: Let's Kill West Point

by Anonymousreply 319April 25, 2020 4:44 PM

South Carolina is likely to extend the "state of emergency" another 15 days on Monday. The fallout happening from the decision in the neighboring state of Georgia is influencing this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320April 25, 2020 5:12 PM

r314, at this point he's gone full-on Nero/Caligula.

by Anonymousreply 321April 25, 2020 5:30 PM

Trump surrogates and Fox News commentators, Diamond & Silk, are spreading dangerous Coronavirus conspiracy theories. There's a video example within the article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322April 25, 2020 6:20 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 25, 2020 6:40 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324April 25, 2020 6:58 PM

All the Covid situation does not bode well for the republicans. The more we here Trump lie on television the more support and votes he loses.

I hope we can kick as many as possible out of office in November.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 25, 2020 8:02 PM

There’s a sign on the IRS site now, it says: Gone Fishing!

by Anonymousreply 326April 25, 2020 11:08 PM

So Sen Tim Scott (R- Backwoods) just said the US should not have to bail out states for decades of bad decisions. He said targeted relief for COVID related expenses only. So they are going all in on let them file bankruptcy. Wow. I wonder about all the Red states who overly relied on the Oil industry and money to make them successful. What will his answer be then?

So Blue states generate more money, are more successful, actually take care of their citizens, prop up Red States who are welfare queens and the thanks for that is you weren't backwoods enough for decades so fuck off? Republicans have some nerve talking fiscal policy when 8 GOP presidents in a row put us in either a Depression or Recession.

You want to see our economic condition and stock market when Blue states.file bankruptcy, Sen Scott?

by Anonymousreply 327April 26, 2020 12:18 AM

On Saturday, Reuters reported that Deutsche Bank, one of the largest creditors to President Donald Trump’s businesses, has refused a request from U.S. senators to provide information on the president’s financial dealings.

“Four Democratic senators, led by Elizabeth Warren, earlier this month demanded details from Deutsche’s chief executive, Christian Sewing, about the bank’s interaction this year with Trump and his family’s companies,” reported Reuters. “The bank is one of the largest creditors for Trump’s hotels, golf courses and other properties, according to filings. The senators are concerned that the bank may be giving the family preferential treatment on loan repayments in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak as Deutsche itself remains under investigation by the U.S. Department of Justice.”

“We hope that you will understand Deutsche Bank’s need to respect the legal, as well as contractual, boundaries that exist with respect to such confidential information,” said the law firm representing the bank in a letter to senators.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328April 26, 2020 12:19 AM

Good Lawd, could it be any worse?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 26, 2020 12:53 AM

why hasn't the story Politico published about Trump's debt to China become a top story last night or today? I've seen NOTHING of it on CNN or MSNBC

has it not been corroborated?

by Anonymousreply 330April 26, 2020 1:25 AM

Voldemort turned them down r329.

by Anonymousreply 331April 26, 2020 1:26 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 26, 2020 2:07 AM

Why do shorter briefings? What could go wrong? What do you have to lose?

by Anonymousreply 333April 26, 2020 2:17 AM

Trump Care

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 26, 2020 2:39 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 26, 2020 3:07 AM

he won't last with less or shorter briefings especially with Cuomo getting the attention everyday. If he does do less it will be because he is going to do his rallies.

by Anonymousreply 336April 26, 2020 3:14 AM

R336 The Devil Needs To Go Down To Georgia

by Anonymousreply 337April 26, 2020 4:06 AM

That West Point thing is jaw dropping.

by Anonymousreply 338April 26, 2020 9:49 AM

R330. Because it was fake news.

by Anonymousreply 339April 26, 2020 10:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340April 26, 2020 11:03 AM

It's real.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341April 26, 2020 11:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342April 26, 2020 11:15 AM

Calls spike to poison control centers after Trump's comments about consuming and injecting disinfectants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 343April 26, 2020 12:30 PM

[Quote]why hasn't the story Politico published about Trump's debt to China become a top story last night or today?

The Bank of China published a statement shortly after that they sold the debt a couple of months later. But who does Trump owe money to now?

by Anonymousreply 344April 26, 2020 1:36 PM

Trump was not fully clear. The disinfectants are to be sprayed via the ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345April 26, 2020 2:15 PM

Dump is "agitated" that his lawyer/fixer/goon Michael Cohen was released from prison early, and is set to publish "tell-all" book about his time working for Dump before the election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346April 26, 2020 3:22 PM

Melania's birthday as announced by LG:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347April 26, 2020 4:00 PM

What? No Barbara Bush in this pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348April 26, 2020 4:06 PM

Lol, What a sly, shady bitch Lindsey Graham is.

I think he knows perfectly well that, probably, Melania Trump would prefer no attention be brought to her birthday.

He , however, might shill for the Trumps to retain power at the cost of his own soul, assuming he ever had one, but he's one mean bitch sending out that BD tweet.

by Anonymousreply 349April 26, 2020 4:32 PM

It must be said: Vladimir Putin, like Bin Laden before him, has to be ecstatic about how successful his plan was. Beyond his wildest dreams and expectations. His ultimate goal was to weaken and isolate the United States. It was to weaken and disrupt our relationships with our NATO allies, and to be a disruptive presence across the world. And Donald Trump, probably for the first time in his life, has exceeded all expectations.

We are isolated and weak. Our economy is in the shitter, and the unemployment numbers will mirror, if not surpass the Great Depression. Cities and states will not be able to pay workers because they will have almost no tax revenue coming in, and of course those massive tax cuts will make it tens time worse and do it a lot sooner.

No tax revenue, massive unemployment, important government positions left unfilled at Defense, State, Homeland Security, and the FDA, CDC, etc., etc., etc. He has no competent advisers on the White House staff, he has politicized the Department of Justice and the CIA so they're ineffective, and the Treasury department operates like some sports franchise selling shit with his name on it.

Putin has to be impressed with how quickly Trump achieved his goals. In four short years he has the Courts, the military, the economy, everything all fucked up. Truly. And you know what? Because this is Donald John Trump were talkin about, it can always get worse. We know we're voting Blue, but we'd be wrong to think we can let Trump do all the work for the Dems.

We have to vote Blue all up and down the ticket. Legislative redistricting happens in 2021. We need Democrats in every single state legislature and up and down thie ballot. If this Pandemiic taught us nothing else, it has taught us how states and local governments function...or don't in an emergency. So right now, lets make sure we are involved in making sure we can vote. Then let's run McConnell and his team of shits out of Washington.

by Anonymousreply 350April 26, 2020 5:48 PM

I don't think he was being intentionally mean, Della. I just think that's his default setting and he was sucking up.

by Anonymousreply 351April 26, 2020 6:31 PM

The FLOTUS probably doesn't give a shit what the hubby's sychophantic side piece tweets her.

by Anonymousreply 352April 26, 2020 7:09 PM

Melania can't read English so she doesn't care, do you?

by Anonymousreply 353April 26, 2020 7:10 PM

Oops, sycophantic

by Anonymousreply 354April 26, 2020 7:13 PM

R350 Great post! Very eloquent, articulate, concise and easy to understand. You should cut and paste, then post it on various threads, maybe twice a day.

Your post needs to be seen by as many people as possible, and as often as possible so it sinks in. Repetition is the key.

It's what Republicans do with their inane and sometimes completely false talking points. And it works!

by Anonymousreply 355April 26, 2020 10:06 PM

Well, he might have accomplished his goal, but the whole world is going to look very different if/when we come out of this Covid nightmare. Russia is struggling with the virus too.

by Anonymousreply 356April 26, 2020 10:43 PM

Michael Cohen just needs to write a “novel” like OJ did.

“The Cheeto Mushroom Head Diaries”

by Anonymousreply 357April 26, 2020 10:47 PM

I know I’m an idiot for saying so, so don’t bother, but there is a part of me that thinks this pandemic was part of the plan.

Whether it got out of control or that China and Russia simply didn’t care if/how many of their own citizens succumbed to the disease - widespread havoc was the order of the day.

by Anonymousreply 358April 26, 2020 11:44 PM

Pelosi: President Has Been Irresponsible, We've Insisted On Truth | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359April 27, 2020 12:05 AM

He really should be impeached again, but Pelosi and Co. will never do it.

And I don't blame them.

by Anonymousreply 360April 27, 2020 12:30 AM

There's sorta kinda other things that might be diverting there attention right now, r360.

by Anonymousreply 361April 27, 2020 2:24 AM

Use some of that steemulus and say "FUCK YOU DEPLORABLES and your SHORT FINGERED EMPEROR!" Donate to the top of the ticket and/or down ballot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 362April 27, 2020 4:45 AM

R350 here. Just remember. The Republicans are sitting on mountains of cash. And their plan in part is a massive disinformation campaign. This lunatic who is accusing Biden of sexual misconduct is part of that. And the so-called BernieBros are out here right now urging Biden to "step down" and allow someone else to capture the nomination.

As for the Pandemic, they are busy spreading confusion there too. Some of it is very obvious, but some of it is not. As scientists and pharmaceutical companies, university labs, etc all race to find a cure, predators like Giuliani, Trump, Jared, lots of others are looking for a way to get a piece of the action. Profiteering and chaos.

R358, you're not an idiot. These coronaviruses always happen. But allowing a pandemic to go along with such a haphazard attempt to check it has never happened before in modern times. And it's as if the bad guys were sowing the seeds of incompetence for just this moment. Putin and his network, his oligarchs, etc. are perfectly capable of exploiting any opportunity to advance their own agenda, and if a lot of people die, it "culls the herd" in a way. Russian economy is suffering, but Putin is not and neither are the billionaires who control the oil, gas and other minerals. They're like vultures who'll pick over the carcasses of Europe to see what they can harvest. The people with cash will find a lot of opportunities out here.

We've got 6 months to get this right. We have to put blinders on, and toughen up.Don't let the distractions get to you.

by Anonymousreply 363April 27, 2020 11:54 AM

Oh Eric, you have Matt Gaetz retweeting you.

The later of the Dumb & Dumber sons:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364April 27, 2020 12:02 PM

Oh, Eric, you'll always be "...and the other one."

by Anonymousreply 365April 27, 2020 12:20 PM

"This lunatic who is accusing Biden of sexual misconduct is part of that."

I haven't really followed this, but I'm confused why there is almost no coverage of this on any network or paper. This alleged incident happened in the 90s I think and she claims he raped her. These are serious allegations. Why isn't any newspaper reporting this? We were all outraged about Kavanaugh's alleged misconduct and that it wasn't properly investigated so I don't understand why everyone is ignoring this. A few days ago a video appeared of her mother calling into the Larry King show where she talked about the incident and then the video was suddenly removed and disappeared. Does anyone know why no one is covering this? If Biden really raped someone, I would like to know. If this never happened and Republicans are just trying to discredit him, I would also like to know and see the facts.

by Anonymousreply 366April 27, 2020 1:39 PM

r366 I'm unconvinced it happened and I find it highly unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 367April 27, 2020 1:57 PM

R366, the playbook has changed, or did you not see what occurred in 2016? I don't like Biden's handsy way with women, but I also wonder at the allegations of rape showing up NOW instead of when he was with Obama during all those years of incredible scrutiny. If the allegations had merit, it would have taken hold then.

So, essentially, I'm telling you now so I don't have to tell you then that it's a political ploy and everyone knows it. You must be the only one who doesn't, which says a lot more about who YOU are than anything else.

by Anonymousreply 368April 27, 2020 2:07 PM

The woman who’s accusing him isn’t just a garden variety kook. She actually publishes all sorts of rabidly pro-Putin articles. It’s so on-the-nose, it’s almost funny.

by Anonymousreply 369April 27, 2020 2:08 PM

Yeah and there is no real pattern to it. Biden can be a little handsy but c'mon he is has been in office since the 80's.

by Anonymousreply 370April 27, 2020 2:19 PM

"You must be the only one who doesn't, which says a lot more about who YOU are than anything else."

What kind of dumb asshole are you? I'm someone who likes to see facts to make my own conclusions. That you do not at least want to hear the whole story and get all the facts says a lot about YOU. You're just a dumb lemming. If this is just a political plot to discredit him, show us some facts. What exactly happened back then? Why didn't she bring this up earlier? Why isn't she a credible witness?

"I also wonder at the allegations of rape showing up NOW instead of when he was with Obama during all those years"

You can say the exact same thing about Kavanaugh. She only came forward with her allegations when he was nominated for the Supreme Court. She didn't say anything when he was "only" a judge, but changed her mind after he was nominated for the SC.

by Anonymousreply 371April 27, 2020 2:25 PM

Can't see the forest for the trees, can you, R371? I'm not prone to leaving breadcrumbs, so I'll let you continue your obvious trolling attempt.

by Anonymousreply 372April 27, 2020 2:28 PM

OldLez, you need to wake up about the Corona Poll Troll. He is using sock puppets and is the OP of the latest threads through different accounts.

Then he posts pro-Trump and anti-Biden stuff all through the threads, just like your buddy at R371.

by Anonymousreply 373April 27, 2020 2:34 PM

Thanks, R373, I'm catching on. He's been blocked.

by Anonymousreply 374April 27, 2020 2:37 PM

When men get handsie with me, I slap the back of their hand and declare "not now, here's my number, call me, and say gentlemanly things first".

by Anonymousreply 375April 27, 2020 2:38 PM

Asking questions is not trolling. Whatever. Blocked your ass r372 and r373 was already blocked so have a nice day.

by Anonymousreply 376April 27, 2020 2:42 PM

The Putty trolls are out this morning with the attacks on Biden. The same people who defended "grab them by the pussy" and that Stormy Daniels wasn't paid off.

by Anonymousreply 377April 27, 2020 2:45 PM

Reuters:

Supreme Court rules for insurers over $12 billion Obamacare claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378April 27, 2020 2:49 PM

It's another GOP ploy - bankrupting mandated programming - that the USSC saw through. Thanks for posting, R378.

by Anonymousreply 379April 27, 2020 2:53 PM

New York cancels presidential primary, angering Bernie Sanders supporters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380April 27, 2020 4:41 PM

r314 Christine Blasey Ford first told her Kavanaugh story (attested to under deposition by a number of friends about Kavanaugh, in 2012. Almost 6 YEARS before he was nominated for SC. Try again.

by Anonymousreply 381April 27, 2020 4:50 PM

^^^sorry, meant for r371

by Anonymousreply 382April 27, 2020 4:51 PM

AFP:

hite House cancels media briefing as Trump rails against 'enemy'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 383April 27, 2020 5:24 PM

"Why isn't any newspaper reporting this?"

They are, troll.

by Anonymousreply 384April 27, 2020 5:26 PM

TOTAL Troll Whataboutism at R371!

[quote]You can say the exact same thing about Kavanaugh. She only came forward with her allegations when he was nominated for the Supreme Court. She didn't say anything when he was "only" a judge, but changed her mind after he was nominated for the SC.

by Anonymousreply 385April 27, 2020 5:30 PM

^ Great. Feel free to share some links, asshole. Would love get some more facts.

Thanks for clearing that up r381. Watched her testimony and read articles about it, but don't remember that.

by Anonymousreply 386April 27, 2020 5:31 PM

Update! Update!

Make up your mind asshole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387April 27, 2020 5:32 PM

[quote]Watched her testimony and read articles about it, but don't remember that.

But you sure made it your mission to go after Biden and push his lying accuser's narrative. And KEPT pushing it, Troll at R386.

by Anonymousreply 388April 27, 2020 5:33 PM

Biden's alleged misconduct and handsiness (which is well-established) isn't the larger problem. His quickly advancing senility is a serious issue, however.

by Anonymousreply 389April 27, 2020 5:45 PM

[Quote]But you sure made it your mission to go after Biden and push his lying accuser's narrative. And KEPT pushing it, Troll at [R386].

He did NOT go after Biden. He simply asked a question why this doesn't get much coverage compared to other cases. If this accuser is lying, why isn't it possible to simply explain and answer ON A DUSCUSSION BOARD instead of attacking everyone as a troll immediately. Lots of people on this thread here are policing everyone and think only one narrative is acceptable. Biden is the presidential candidate and we should be able to discuss him (positive or negative) freely without instantly being attacked. This is what Bernie Bros do all over SM and everyone is complaining about.

by Anonymousreply 390April 27, 2020 5:57 PM

^^WHATABOUTISM!!!!

OF COURSE, the Troll's Komrade comes to his defense!

by Anonymousreply 391April 27, 2020 6:04 PM

The leader of Re-Open North Carolina has just tested positive for the coronavirus! LOL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392April 27, 2020 6:06 PM

You know what? Biden has been in politics since the early 70's. He might have some baggage, he may have enemies. But my mission is to get rid of Trump and every single Republican who holds an office in this country. Every. Single. One. So the trolls can stop by and shit stir all they want. I don't give a fuck.

You can pick at old scabs, you can rehash tainted history. You can twist the facts and peddle bullshit. We have been through so much mind fucking in the past 5 years courtesy of Putin, and his troll farms, and his protege, the despicable POS Donald Trump, Putin's clown, that there is NOTHING you can say to me. NOTHING.

I'm happily voting for Joe Biden. I don't care if he drools all over the damned Bible when he takes his oath of office. What has been absolutely consistent about Biden all these years is that he is well known for his decency and his compassion. He's far from perfect. But I know he will bring in to government some of the most talented competent people around. This is how it is. So all you trolls can go fuck yourselves.

by Anonymousreply 393April 27, 2020 6:12 PM

And of course even a senile Biden would be better than Trump, who combines stupidity, and authoritarianism with a vicious and malevolent hatred of pretty much everyone else.

Not that I buy the Russia-created idea that Biden is senile.

by Anonymousreply 394April 27, 2020 6:20 PM

Shit I imagine one might be a little forgetful at Biden's age but that doesn't mean he isn't of sound judgement. You can't tell me Pelosi isn't a tad forgetful her age but her mind is sharp.

by Anonymousreply 395April 27, 2020 6:32 PM

The disinfectant consumption is too unsafe? How about the Louie Gohmert powder?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396April 27, 2020 6:40 PM

West Point Cadets’ Parents Concerned That Cadets Must Travel Back To N.Y. | Hallie Jackson | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397April 27, 2020 6:44 PM

When this incident supposedly happened the mother claims she called Larry King. Why didn't she call the cops? The whole story is bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 398April 27, 2020 6:58 PM

[quote]"..... incumbent Republican Sen. Joni Ernst as “wholly a creation of the Koch brothers.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399April 27, 2020 6:58 PM

"Mother" Pence watch out for your spouse's uncertain placement on the 2020 ticket. Trump & Nikki Haley are working in tandem on messaging

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 27, 2020 7:10 PM

What your record, Haley, in South Carolina, on state government corruption, horrendous ranking in public education, having the nations worst roads, yet paving nearly the whole state?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401April 27, 2020 7:19 PM

^Sorry, a couple of typos from this antique smartphone.

by Anonymousreply 402April 27, 2020 7:22 PM

Haley is just a run of the mill demon like most Republicans.

So, ILL actually took care of its citizens unlike red states and want to make sure their citizens are taken care of. Of course the GOP thinks this is bad policy. They'd rather they all live in dilapidated trailer parks smoking meth all day.

by Anonymousreply 403April 27, 2020 8:57 PM

Haley won't do anything for Trump at the polls. Trump lost women voters originally because of his racism (send them back where they came from) + the Walmart shooting. Around the time of her book, Haley walked back her stance on the Confederate flag - can't remember the verbiage she used, but it was sympathetic to confederate flag supporters - which just reinforces Trump's reputation for racism. Now imagine Haley having to defend her comments to a VP nominee who is African-American.... and imagine Haley having to defend Trump's racist comments to the same VP candidate ... the optics will be terrible.

by Anonymousreply 404April 27, 2020 9:08 PM

Fox News cuts ties with Diamond and Silk...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405April 27, 2020 9:24 PM

I'm exhausted by the incredible levels of corruption, incompetence, and cruelty that is an every day occurence in the Trump administration. It's as if a Pandora's box were opened and every evil nasty petty cruel corrupt twisted POS flew out and infected out government State by State top to bottom. I don't know what more you need to know or see to realize we are in deep trouble. I know. Some people require a sledge hammer. Well, more than 54,000 dead bodies is way more than enough for me times 10,000. So I'm ignoring all the bullshit. I'm voting for the man Obama chose, Obama vetted, Obama trusted.

by Anonymousreply 406April 27, 2020 9:29 PM

Republicans will say we are hypocrites if we don't believe the woman about Biden. I will laugh at them and just say it takes one to know one. Republicans are brazen hypocrites so I don't care what they think.

by Anonymousreply 407April 27, 2020 11:02 PM

R407, throw it right back at them and ask why they don't believe Trump's accusers

by Anonymousreply 408April 27, 2020 11:11 PM

Hahahahaha

by Anonymousreply 409April 27, 2020 11:13 PM

r407, how to choose between the man who brags unashamedly about grabbing women by the pussy and one man who has on one documented occasion grabbed one woman's pussy?

by Anonymousreply 410April 27, 2020 11:14 PM

Diamond & Silk, that is.

by Anonymousreply 411April 27, 2020 11:14 PM

How to choose between the man with alleged cognitive issues and the man whose cognitive issues are on display every day on live national television?

by Anonymousreply 412April 27, 2020 11:15 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413April 28, 2020 12:30 AM

I have a friend who is a hardcore Burnie cultist. During the primary when Burnie was getting slaughtered by Biden he wrote something that essentially said:

"I hope all of you voting for Biden are happy that you're going to get another 4 years of Dotard. Biden is un-electable and I will not vote for either of those rapists."

I followed the comments and watched as people tried to convince him to still vote for Biden because a not vote was a vote for Drumpf and there was too much at stake to do that.

He squawked and said it absolutely was not and he didn't give two shits if that's what they thought and he would not be pressured to vote for someone with dementia, etc etc etc. Anyone who thinks not voting is helping Dotard get elected is a moron! He went on to say that if anyone challenged him he would delete them.

This same asshole is now lecturing people that if they vote for Dotard it's a personal affront to him and his rights as a gay man!

His logic is fucked up .

by Anonymousreply 414April 28, 2020 12:48 AM

Frau gets this totally ass backwards. But she meant well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415April 28, 2020 12:50 AM

Ah the trauma of young and silly voters when their precious, precious fee-fees are hurt by the fact that not everyone shares their fantasy candidate. Hopefully, most of them calm down by November.

by Anonymousreply 416April 28, 2020 12:51 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417April 28, 2020 12:51 AM

SNL predicted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418April 28, 2020 12:54 AM

It's not just young voters, I know Bernie Bros in their 30s and 40s

by Anonymousreply 419April 28, 2020 1:41 AM

[quote]"I hope all of you voting for Biden are happy that you're going to get another 4 years of Dotard. Biden is un-electable and I will not vote for either of those rapists."

If I can't have the Democratic President I want, NO ONE CAN!!!

by Anonymousreply 420April 28, 2020 1:59 AM

I know plenty of Bernie Bros and none of them are saying they will not vote for Biden. All of them are voting for Biden. All of them are enthusiastic to vote in Nov. Only one said he is enthusiastically voting for Biden because it will be a wasted 4 years due to having a Dem once again cleaning up a GOP mess. He admitted Bernie would get nothing done in 4 years because he would have to clean up the mess.

by Anonymousreply 421April 28, 2020 3:03 AM

The GOP voter is a beaten down. Too scared to leave the abusers. They see the GOP as their protector who just beats them when they do something stupid.

But we all know once the victim decides to make a move, she's going to burn that bitch like Farrah Facett in that movie.

by Anonymousreply 422April 28, 2020 3:48 AM

Scary read. Probably true.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423April 28, 2020 4:15 AM

CNN has a piece about Donnie calling on Putin more than ever. Said the two have been talking frequently over the past two weeks or more. Frequently.

WH said it was about the oil crisis, but we know that is some bullshit. I wonder if Donnie is scared Vlad will pull the plug? Vlad may want someone a bit more stable and it might be Pence and Nikki Haley.

by Anonymousreply 424April 28, 2020 4:22 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425April 28, 2020 11:03 AM

President Donald Trump has said he "can't imagine why" US hotline calls about disinfectant have risen after he suggested injecting the substance to treat coronavirus.

Following heavy criticism from medical professionals, Mr Trump said his remarks were made sarcastically. During Monday's Covid-19 news conference, a reporter noted that the state of Maryland's emergency hotline had received hundreds of calls in recent days seeking guidance about Mr Trump's comments.

"I can't imagine why," the president said, moving quickly on. "I can't imagine that."

When asked whether he took responsibility at all for the increase in calls, Mr Trump replied: "No, I don't."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 426April 28, 2020 11:49 AM

He has said he never did anything to ask forgiveness for. He is a very sick individual.

by Anonymousreply 427April 28, 2020 12:11 PM

Is "drink the bleach" the new "drink the Kool-Aid"?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428April 28, 2020 12:16 PM

Deplorables calling hotlines asking about drinking or injecting bleach or whatever- are they simply the stupid people on the planet or just zombified in a cult?

by Anonymousreply 429April 28, 2020 1:02 PM

R429, they are that unique and dangerous combination of both--intellectually stupid and in a cult.

by Anonymousreply 430April 28, 2020 1:16 PM

Send this froggy looking thing back to the Okefenokee Swamp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431April 28, 2020 1:23 PM

Send this froggy looking thing back to the Okefenokee Swamp.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432April 28, 2020 1:23 PM

Claudia as Clara P....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433April 28, 2020 2:34 PM

NBC:

'Pathetic': Schumer slams Trump's coronavirus testing blueprint

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434April 28, 2020 2:51 PM

Trump math. Harding, Buchanan, Johnson < Hitler, Mussolini, Ceaușescu.

by Anonymousreply 435April 28, 2020 3:05 PM

They successfully pushed the notion of reopening which will only benefit the wealthy. There is no real demand. Non one is going to spend their disposable income on frivolous shit anytime soon. The only reason they want to do this is to help the economy for Pres Bone Spurs not workers. They've even pressured Blue State Govs. Next we will see a return of infections and have to return to lock down. We never learn. And our economy will be hit even harder.

by Anonymousreply 436April 28, 2020 3:55 PM

We'd like to thank...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437April 28, 2020 4:05 PM

Again nothing is going to happen to the economy until people feel comfortable going out. Nobody wants to go to a restaurant wearing a mask. Nobody is going to travel frivolously until this thing is resolved either with effective treatment and/or a vaccine. So they can open all they want but it will be like a band playing to an empty room. Also, until NY and California and a few other high GDP states kick into high gear it just aint gonna happen. The oil bust means Texas economy will be in a recession as well.

by Anonymousreply 438April 28, 2020 4:37 PM

Why isn't there this huge mobilization effort going on to get testing, masks, PPE manufactured? Why isn't there massive mobilization to get farmers food into the mouths of citizens instead of rotting or being plowed under.

We are missing huge opportunities because we have the most incompetent cult leader and administration of all time.

Any other president, especially a Democrat, would be excoriated for this. Instead, their answer is to reopen an economy to expose workers in an economy where there is little demand, little disposable income. So many businesses will still have massive layoffs.

by Anonymousreply 439April 28, 2020 4:41 PM

Ohio’s G.O.P. Governor Splits From Trump, and Rises in Popularity

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440April 28, 2020 4:49 PM

And now House of Reps won’t be returning to DC next week due to CV concerns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441April 28, 2020 4:59 PM

If everyone had stayed home for three weeks with the exceptions of essential workers, and limiting grocery store trips while practicing strict social distancing protocol, the infection rates would be half or better than what it is now. Returning to jobs would have less risk.

I was at the supermarket this morning for the first time in three weeks. Half the people were without mask and not practicing good social distancing. Some were senior citizens.

This is a deplorable area and these nitwits take their cues from Fox propaganda and Trump, or don't listen to any news or give a shit.

A lot of other western countries and some east Asia countries have been more successful with quarantines, messaging, and getting the population to comply.

DJT is incompetent and corrupt, and his administration consists of inept sycophants.

by Anonymousreply 442April 28, 2020 5:00 PM

Dump Trump, and so much will get immediately flushed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443April 28, 2020 5:26 PM

Bloomberg News: Trump plans to order meat processing plants to STAY OPEN, declaring them critical infrastructure under Defense Production Act. Order meant to stave off shortage of beef, chicken, eggs, pork. Plant closures could have shut down as much as 80% of capacity, source says.

by Anonymousreply 444April 28, 2020 5:40 PM

Does the cooking process kill covid? I don't eat meat that often and have laid off it totally since quarantine.

by Anonymousreply 445April 28, 2020 5:47 PM

Dump can’t live without his McDonald's and KFC.

by Anonymousreply 446April 28, 2020 6:02 PM

A relative of mine is a USDOA veterinary inspector for poultry. Plants in poultry processing do have confirmed COVID-19 cases.

What's missing is adequate TESTING throughout the meat processing industry. Trump ordering meat processing plants to remain open without mandating comprehensive testing, and without helping to facilitate those companies' employees receiving the tests, will be a damaging decree.

by Anonymousreply 447April 28, 2020 6:14 PM

They should refuse, unless and until Dump supplies all PPE and staff and equipment and rapid lab access for testing.

by Anonymousreply 448April 28, 2020 6:23 PM

Trump and Pence refusing to deliver on testing, and not being willing to deliver on the much needed federal help for testing, has a political motive behind it. Those Trump press conferences are mostly distorted claims, bragging, and political attacks,.

by Anonymousreply 449April 28, 2020 6:26 PM

r444 ....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450April 28, 2020 6:27 PM

Dont be too sure that people are reluctant to go about their lives without restrictions. I am amazed at the number of people I see out and about daily...especially in the last week. People are selfish. They only care about themselves and not what harm theyre putting others in....and its not just right wing idiots either. What would these morons have done just a mere 25 years ago with no smartphones, no internet, etc...My attitude is, if you cant stomach your kids or spouse, then why the hell are you there ? If you are too lazy or inept to cook, LEARN...you have plenty of time on your hands. I could go on, but you et the point...

by Anonymousreply 451April 28, 2020 6:39 PM

Congratulations, America! You did it! Over one million confirmed coronavirus infections! Now get out there and die for Betsy DeVos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452April 28, 2020 7:48 PM

Uh Oh. Something tells me Some of the Senatrice's staffers are busy sanitizing the fainting couch in her office!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453April 28, 2020 8:22 PM

Here's Nicolle Wallace slamming Mike Pence at the Mayo Clinic. (This just aired).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454April 28, 2020 8:31 PM

R454 They should have told him to get the fuck out. Well, Nikki Haley will be the VP choice now.........

by Anonymousreply 455April 28, 2020 9:06 PM

What could Pence have been thinking?? His vanity will end up costing him dearly. he’s beyond a laughingstock.

by Anonymousreply 456April 28, 2020 9:16 PM

Bloomberg:

Trump Says Coronavirus Was Expected to ‘Blow Over’ in February

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457April 28, 2020 9:25 PM

The Hill:

Trump says 'worst days' of coronavirus are 'behind us'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458April 28, 2020 9:54 PM

Let's talk China...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459April 28, 2020 10:00 PM

God is my face mask.

by Anonymousreply 460April 28, 2020 10:15 PM

The US plans to lend $500 billion to large companies. It won't require them to preserve jobs or limit executive pay.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461April 28, 2020 10:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462April 28, 2020 10:23 PM

How does god smell Mike?

by Anonymousreply 463April 28, 2020 10:23 PM

Pence in a hospital with no mask on? The stupidity is beyond words.

by Anonymousreply 464April 28, 2020 10:30 PM

I had a brilliant idea. This agitation etc. started after Easter right? So give all these Christian Evangelists something Tell them we're gonna wait for the Holy Fucking Ghost. Tell them we are going to be like the apostles. For 40 days and 40 nights we are going to quarantine. Serious quarantine. YOu want fresh air you stay within X number of feet of your house Walk your dogs not more than 1 hour a day. Yeah you can break it up. Groceries? Everyone gets a designated date and time to shop. Not just Seniors or essential workers. Everything shuts down except police fire trash and healthcare, water & groceries. Mass transit operates on an abbreviated schedule. Total quarantine. Police enforce it. Anyone breaking quarantine...or a curfew, (yeah a curfew) gets a massive fine and possibly jail time. If we did that for 40 days and nights, seriously diligently, we'd make a huge dent. Oh, no church. I do not give two fucks. No. Church. For those commercial establishments or churches who think they are above the rules, fine their asses prosecute them and jail them. Fuck them. No Demonstrations. YOu call this the Pentecost quarantine and tell people to pray and wait. And I think it's a winner.

by Anonymousreply 465April 28, 2020 10:32 PM

IRS stimulus payment recipients lash out against Trump’s ‘vanity letter’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466April 28, 2020 10:34 PM

Now he has this young man's life in his hands. New to the job just as the outbreak was occurring. He couldn't handle the suffering he witnessed and the stress got to him. He could have still been out there helping people if precautions had been taken by Washington aka trump.

I feel for his family. He's just another number to trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467April 28, 2020 10:42 PM

How much did that propaganda letter cost the taxpayers?

by Anonymousreply 468April 28, 2020 10:42 PM

He couldn't look them in the eye with a mask on?

I still think these fuckers already have some sort of immunity to it. How else have none of them contracted it but everyone else around them does?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469April 28, 2020 11:06 PM

r469, if there was a secret vaccine don't you think the prime minister of the United Kingdom would have gotten it?

by Anonymousreply 470April 28, 2020 11:09 PM

I didn't say there was a vaccine, I said they have some sort of fucked up immunity to it... like not having a soul.

by Anonymousreply 471April 28, 2020 11:11 PM

“I am struck that the administration is relying on the good will of the companies receiving this assistance,” said Eswar Prasad, a former official at the International Monetary Fund and economist at Cornell University. “A few months down the road, after the government purchases its debt, the company can turn around and issue a bunch of dividends to shareholders or fire its workers, and there’s no clear path to get it back.”

by Anonymousreply 472April 28, 2020 11:17 PM

Trump’s a Skunk!. Trump’s a Skunk!

by Anonymousreply 473April 29, 2020 12:58 AM

hey, hey, R473, Don't even go there. He ain't no kin to me.....

by Anonymousreply 474April 29, 2020 1:39 AM

Lachlan Murdoch & designess have Lindsey Graham on Fox nightly as well as the Sunday show. Graham spends long afternoons tweeting and retweeting, and hardly a tweet that doesn't include sucking-up to Trump. Graham runs his mouth and does little else. Obviously, he makes his side trips to privately meet with Trump.

Graham spends more time on Hannity alone, than he spends in South Carolina.

Graham is not a voice of reason or a moderate, Casey Hunt. You and your young reporter colleagues at MSNBC & CNN need to grasp that fact.

by Anonymousreply 475April 29, 2020 2:04 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 476April 29, 2020 2:07 AM

Flake can fuck off. He should have done more as an actual Senator.

Who describes Graham as a moderate? Seriously, the term moderate sure does seem to be applied differently to the GOP than Dems. For the GOP, apparently it means not being so crazy you're off the reservation.

by Anonymousreply 477April 29, 2020 2:49 AM

[quote]Well, Nikki Haley will be the VP choice now.........

The hell she will!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478April 29, 2020 3:02 AM

Why is he pushing schools, of all places, to open? Yeah, lets have a petri dish of places where hundreds to thousands congregate (with little regard for rule). What could go wrong?

Even some conservatives are saying schools should be the last to open. Nowhere do you have 800+ people in one place at one time every day. Schools should be the last to truly open. Sad but true.

by Anonymousreply 479April 29, 2020 3:06 AM

You answered your own question, R479.

by Anonymousreply 480April 29, 2020 3:15 AM

I’m starting to buy into the idea that he wants to destroy everyone, R480. If we don’t love him, we deserve to die.

by Anonymousreply 481April 29, 2020 3:24 AM

Trump is committing genocide in plain sight with plausible deniability. Who needs gas chambers when you can let a plague take people out. He’s probably letting it run rampant in the camps at the border.

by Anonymousreply 482April 29, 2020 12:37 PM

RT? Russia Today is going to spread Lindsey musings to you and the world? And Facebook and Twitter helps?

They don't even try to hide the kompromat leverage on them anymore, do they?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483April 29, 2020 2:23 PM

r483, I think RT means Real Time, in the Senatrice's tweet.

by Anonymousreply 484April 29, 2020 4:05 PM

Hawley asks Bill Barr to go after Amazon.

While certain practices at Amazon need scrutiny, all these Republican appeals to have Bill Barr, personally, to punish particular businesses on behalf of Trump is suspicious.

Hawley is in the Senate. He could for Senate Committee hearings per the monopolization of e-commerce purchasing and delivery. Include all the big ones, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485April 29, 2020 4:11 PM

RT means retweet.

by Anonymousreply 486April 29, 2020 4:11 PM

There needs to be antitrust suits on rebranding. China rebrands, copycats, counterfeits, and breaks patent laws extensively. All this happens before it gets to the corporate sellers, who further relabel before distribution. Thus, there is a battle over distribution rights and breaking the predator controls, and the allowance for others to remake.a product.

by Anonymousreply 487April 29, 2020 4:34 PM

Some prisons are reporting an 87% infection rate (story on Huffpo). Nursing homes are hot spots. People with underlying conditions are at huge risk. I don't want to or believe the worst that this is deliberate. It's too dark to think about. Then again, I would not be surprised. The GOP has such a dark energy. Conservatives don't seem to give a damn about anything.

by Anonymousreply 488April 29, 2020 4:51 PM

AP:

McConnell now open to state aid in next virus relief bill

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489April 29, 2020 4:55 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 490April 29, 2020 6:03 PM

Live updates: As ‘quarantine fatigue’ spreads, Fauci says second wave of coronavirus is ‘inevitable’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491April 29, 2020 6:05 PM

I will give it two weeks. The numbers are going to climb.Three at most. There is not going to be any lull.

by Anonymousreply 492April 29, 2020 6:32 PM

Bosnia reported on Wednesday its sharpest daily rise in new coronavirus infections this month after its two autonomous regions had gradually begun to ease lockdowns.

“The percentage of positive cases in relation to those tested is revealing a lowering of individual discipline in obeying the prescribed measures,” Serb Republic Health Minister Alen Seranic said, adding that 8% of those tested in the past 24 hours were found to be positive, up from 5% previously.

“The whole community is behaving in a more relaxed manner than before, when we had a different number of cases from now."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493April 29, 2020 6:35 PM

Consider 1) The leaked internal GOP memo telling officials not to bother defending Trump but to attack China instead. 2) The never-Trump group airing ads on Fox dragging Trump about his COVID response. 3) Amash running as an Independent. 4) The SCOTUS asking for more arguments on the Trump financial case. 5) Arch-Repug Clint Eastwood saying he supported Bloomberg over Trump. 6) Repug governors of Maryland and Ohio stand up to Trump on quarantine.

Seems like Repugs are slowly and steadily breaking away from him. Wishful thinking?

by Anonymousreply 494April 29, 2020 6:50 PM

We will never learn. We are so entitled. I cannot believe the amount of bitching and moaning because people can't go out to restaurants or the clothing store. We are in a pandemic. There has been no real sacrifice from many. Those poor nurses and doctors, front line workers all over, who will be put more at risk if we see a spike. No one cares about the first responders when people can't go get a 12oz steak and fries at Applebees. It is amazing the selfishness. We are going to prolong this because we can't do what is right up front.

by Anonymousreply 495April 29, 2020 7:42 PM

R494 Yes, sadly.

by Anonymousreply 496April 29, 2020 7:43 PM

Health care workers need added "pandemic pay/benefits", not military airshows over city hospitals.

by Anonymousreply 497April 29, 2020 9:10 PM

Roger Stone created hundreds of fake Facebook profiles to help Trump in 2016

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498April 29, 2020 9:31 PM

[quote]Bill Barr’s Justice Department has been discussing strategy with conservative groups.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499April 29, 2020 10:56 PM

I heard a fresh round of internal polling has been done. Great news for Dems. Spectacular. I don't know details but right now the results are running well above the 2018 midterms.

by Anonymousreply 500April 29, 2020 11:05 PM

Gym Jordan anxious for Congress to be back in session. He's ready to return to his pro-Trump theatrics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501April 29, 2020 11:08 PM

Thank you FCI! You're keeping me sane right now :) r500

by Anonymousreply 502April 29, 2020 11:15 PM

r500, so the 2018 Blue Wave continues FCI!

by Anonymousreply 503April 29, 2020 11:34 PM

Yes it does which is why you see such flailing from the GOP. They are desperate to get the economy going at the risk of thousands dying in a short amount of time. They got shellacked in the midterms with a good economy. I don't know why they don't feel a competent response to this pandemic wouldn't appeal to voters versus thousands dead and millions sick. The economy is not coming back anytime soon either way.

by Anonymousreply 504April 29, 2020 11:38 PM

60,000 dead in a little less than 2 months. You would think this would outrage Americans. Yet, we have conservatives desperate for us to put ourselves in harms way for the stock market and the false hope the economy will suddenly roar back only to help this "president".

by Anonymousreply 505April 30, 2020 1:03 AM

This made me happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506April 30, 2020 1:09 AM

The delusion he built the greatest economy ever. On what planet? He inherited a great economy from President Obama. He rode on that until his incompetence caused us to crash into another Depression. Another GOP president caused another recession/depression. 8 GOP presidents in a row have caused either a recession or a depression.

by Anonymousreply 507April 30, 2020 1:20 AM

[quote]I heard a fresh round of internal polling has been done. Great news for Dems. Spectacular. I don't know details but right now the results are running well above the 2018 midterms.

Yet every time I read something like this, all I think is "...but Russia.."

by Anonymousreply 508April 30, 2020 1:25 AM

Russia is already at work. They are right here on DL. They were at work during the midterms. Thing is, this virus has caused untold damage to their efforts. They'll still be at it. Things will get ugly but voters have had it with republicans.

by Anonymousreply 509April 30, 2020 1:29 AM

Same R508, I don't take any comfort in what the polls say nor do I think anyone in that Administration is worried about any of it.

by Anonymousreply 510April 30, 2020 1:34 AM

R510 Internal polls are very accurate and they are very worried.

by Anonymousreply 511April 30, 2020 1:41 AM

Sure, R511, and like I said, I personally don't think they're worried about it.

by Anonymousreply 512April 30, 2020 1:43 AM

R512 The Poll Troll will set you straight on internal polls. Every campaign is driven by internal polls because they are highly accurate.

by Anonymousreply 513April 30, 2020 1:46 AM

Again, R513, that's fine and dandy. Doesn't mean I take any comfort in it or think they're actually concerned since you know... they have a history of just cheating anyway.

by Anonymousreply 514April 30, 2020 1:49 AM

For those of you in the know, what exactly is the difference between an internal poll and the polls we see in the news?

by Anonymousreply 515April 30, 2020 1:50 AM

R515 It is a bit hard to explain. Internal polls are paid for by the campaigns and are always cited as being far more accurate. When campaigns make moves, it is always driven by internal polling never the polls we see in the news. When they make moves, the news will say it was driven by internal polling. Other polls *can* be a bit biased and want to push a narrative. Internal polling wants the truth and nothing but the truth as major money is involved.

by Anonymousreply 516April 30, 2020 2:06 AM

Internal polling is very expensive—and worth every penny. Your average newspaper poll doesn’t have the money to conduct the kind of in-depth polling the campaigns do.

by Anonymousreply 517April 30, 2020 2:10 AM

^ and just to add on about internal polling (I hate to bring up 2016 again, but...), Hillary’s internal polling showed a definite and alarming tightening the week and weekend before the election. She had planned fireworks for Tuesday, but canceled them for this reason. I think she still thought she would win, but the internal polling was very worrisome. And here we are.

by Anonymousreply 518April 30, 2020 2:16 AM

He has utterly destroyed this country. Just saw something about the Irish Times saying this on MSNBC. It will be a long time before we clean up this mess.

Another Dem cleaning up a Republican mess. Rinse, Lather.......

by Anonymousreply 519April 30, 2020 2:47 AM

I also think that Trump, Pence and close family members somehow have immunity to COVID. why would they act so cavalierly from the outset? Yes they are arrogant , but Pence not wearing a mask is basically saying I know I won't get it becuase I'm protected.

by Anonymousreply 520April 30, 2020 2:57 AM

It also says, “If I’m a carrier I don’t care if I give it you.”

by Anonymousreply 521April 30, 2020 5:00 AM

Now NPR running with that Reade bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 522April 30, 2020 6:27 AM

It's Donna Reed, Irina.

by Anonymousreply 523April 30, 2020 7:59 AM

That was Donna Reed, dear.

by Anonymousreply 524April 30, 2020 8:02 AM

DJT poll numbers are dropping so he wants to get back to his rallies fast. He's going to scaled-back events in Arizona and Ohio soon to praise himself and others such as McSally. CNN and MSNBC need to refuse coverage, or charge his campaign ad full fees for the duration. He'll take his favorite sycophants, who are also running for re-election, with him on AF1.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525April 30, 2020 10:38 AM

Trump is one note. He believes i he can get out and do rallies and jump start the economy he can do better and WIN. He is delusional of course, totally ignoring the Pandemic, and the fact that his eagerness to lift quarantine will guarantee a spike in probably less than a month. He is insisting on policies and new laws that will force people back to work and deny them the ability to sue their employers for unsafe working conditions or to get unemployment benefits. It is cruel and Dark Ages kind of stuff.

The thing I worry about? The news media. Yes. Because the horror and the outrage has to be reflected in their coverage. They must tell the truth. That body count is important. Jared stealing medical equipment while healthcare workers are dying is important. PPP and SBA loans going to publicly traded companies and money going in Trump's pockets while people are fighting to feed their families?

Come on. All this turning the corner towards optimism on their part is completely irresponsible. They will handicap this election like a horse race totally ignoring the horror. It reminds me of 9/11. No way Bush should have been re-elected in 2004. But he was and it was because he was abetted by the media coverage. We need to really raise hell and we can't just do it once.

We have to be like over hyped pit bulls constantly vigilant and kick ass on social media so that the media does the right thing. Also raising hell with members of Congress. FCI is right, about the recovery but only if we do not allow a fake "return to normalcy." We have to make sure people see the U Haul rental trucks with dozens of dead bodies parked outside a funeral home. (Yes, that just happened.)

by Anonymousreply 526April 30, 2020 1:35 PM

The disinformation campaign is real. They will lie about numbers if there's a spike. We can't let them. Their strategy is to pretend it's over so they will ignore and lie about anything that disrupts that narrative. They are going to hype "Normal" so hard that people will get careless about masks and social distancing. But the hospitals and the first responders and the people dropping to the floor at the meat processing plants will be real. Strategically he made a mistake putting this on the governor.s. Because they will not allow him to lie and you will see NEwsome and Cuomo, Whitmer and even the Republican Governor of Ohio raising hell about numbers.

P.S. Don't hoard and act crazy, but get yourself some masks. We will need them.

by Anonymousreply 527April 30, 2020 1:40 PM

The real numbers of deaths are much higher when compared to average deaths

by Anonymousreply 528April 30, 2020 1:54 PM

In Florida, allegedly some county health care officials were told to hold back reporting on new infections and deaths from COVID-19. It has happened elsewhere within a few states under extensive Republican control. They are trying to manipulate data in the rush to re-open.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529April 30, 2020 2:22 PM

South Carolina COVID-19 cases are rising. Rolling back on major closures will be too soon. Half the people are not practicing social distancing as is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530April 30, 2020 2:36 PM

South Carolina COVID-19 cases are rising. Rolling back on major closures will be too soon. Half the people are not practicing social distancing as is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531April 30, 2020 2:36 PM

U.S. officials crafting retaliatory actions against China over coronavirus as President Trump fumes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 30, 2020 4:32 PM

Trump Hits Biden Over Observing Virus Restrictions | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533April 30, 2020 5:20 PM

Lots of unpleasant truths here about this poor country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534April 30, 2020 5:26 PM

Mother's insisting that her husband didn't know any better

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 535April 30, 2020 6:13 PM

R535 I saw this earlier. What a fake Christian bitch. She willfully lies. She support demonic policies (I know MARY). She is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 536April 30, 2020 6:45 PM

From r535...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537April 30, 2020 6:48 PM

Not to annoy anyone with her, but saw a tweet where someone responded to Miss Thang whose been tweeting what looks to be all night and day. She's on this vindictive tirade about the conviction and evidence against Flynn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 538April 30, 2020 7:04 PM

[quote]‘Over our dead bodies:’ Graham promises...

Freudian Kompromat slips?

by Anonymousreply 539April 30, 2020 7:12 PM

Graham has cost taxpayers while helping to deny health care to many SC citizens.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540April 30, 2020 7:27 PM

I wish the mainstream media would just take 5 minutes out of their Corona coverage to dispel the fake "Flynn is exonerated" narrative that is in the right wing media now.

What is still true is he pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI. He said it under oath

the FBI did not "entrap" him

this is just a narrative right wingers are creating to "legitimize" the upcoming pardon Trump is going to grant

by Anonymousreply 541April 30, 2020 11:41 PM

Is Donald Trump getting fatter? I saw a clip of him on Twitter, and he looked Chris Christie-sized behind the podium. The irony is that I think Chris Christie is losing weight - it was noticeable in his face the last time he did an interview.

by Anonymousreply 542April 30, 2020 11:43 PM

For your pleasure.

Twenty-one minute video of Kellyanne sharing her thoughtful perspectives.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543May 1, 2020 12:26 AM

'Mother' is the ultimate Karen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544May 1, 2020 12:32 AM

You couldn't pay me enough money to click on that link, r543.

by Anonymousreply 545May 1, 2020 12:39 AM

Amen. I’d sooner watch a snuff film.

by Anonymousreply 546May 1, 2020 12:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547May 1, 2020 12:53 AM

Not linking, but Fox is fixated on Tara Reade's accusations against Biden; not at all on Trump's COVID-19 blunders Senator Marsha Blackburn of TN is attacking the "liberal media" for "far too little coverage" of the accusation. D.C. police told Reade the complaint is 'inactive'.

Blackburn could use some DL reviews.

by Anonymousreply 548May 1, 2020 1:05 AM

Just throw their own words back in their faces about Kavanaugh and their cult leader. Blackburn is a crazed nut.

by Anonymousreply 549May 1, 2020 1:11 AM

Nikki Haley is full throttle trying to get on the Trump ticket. She wants vindictiveness.

She's on the 'Flynn was mistreated' narrative.

Gezz, he lied about collaborating with Russians.

Only link available is the conservative NE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550May 1, 2020 1:25 AM

R550 Oh fuck that evil bitch. Disgusting whore. I don't care what she has to say. Lick a doorknob at a Sunday church gathering cunt.

by Anonymousreply 551May 1, 2020 1:27 AM

FYI - the Russians and trump trolls on dL have a new strategy - create threads about reopening America, states, even potentially harmless ones like what will you do when quarantine is lifted? It’s obvious that these threads are designed to stir up shit about how it’s high time to get back to normal even though science and sane people know that will be a gradual exercise and we simply don’t have enough data to make good decisions about this now.

Trump and his voters do not care. Well until family members start dying. But it’s all collateral for them.

by Anonymousreply 552May 1, 2020 1:30 AM

Yeah, Fox et al can fuck off unless they want to spend countless hours talking about the accusations against Drumpf, Kav, et of course Jim Jordan.

by Anonymousreply 553May 1, 2020 1:31 AM

R552 It is very noticeable. Very obvious. They are all over these this site.

by Anonymousreply 554May 1, 2020 1:33 AM

the reason why it's important for the mainstream media to correct fake right wing media narratives is because if the right wing is the only voice on a certain topic, people will believe it. The mainstream media is understandably focusing on coronavirus but that's not the only story. This is like 2016 all over again with the right wing media spreading all kinds of crap and the mainstream media waits too late to set everybody straight. If you're on twitter, you see what trends regardless of whether it's based on truth or bullshit. They need to address Flynn NOW

I blame this all on the judge in the Flynn case. Why is he so fucking lenient? This piece of shit should have been sentenced in March 2019!!! but it kept getting delayed. I can't believe the judge said he wanted Flynn to go back and think about it because he was ready to lock him up. Why didn't he just fucking do it at the time? Flynn then changed lawyers and retracted his guilty plea. I'm pissed at the judge.

now Flynn likely won't even be sentenced go to jail because a pardon is coming soon and we'll have to deal with him being a Fox commentator fixture until he dies

by Anonymousreply 555May 1, 2020 1:40 AM

There's plenty to charge Flynn with in the future. I always knew there was a reason he got such a sweetheart deal. Don't be surprised to see the same names come up again in future prosecutions when Trump is out of office. ..names like Flynn, Stone, Manafort, etc...

by Anonymousreply 556May 1, 2020 2:11 AM

Secret is a great song. Smooth. The chorus always makes me move.

by Anonymousreply 557May 1, 2020 2:35 AM

^^^^it reminds me of Flynn.

by Anonymousreply 558May 1, 2020 2:36 AM

Because they always cheat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559May 1, 2020 2:46 AM

So I knew the trolls hit us lately but damn I was surfing around and they are really pushing all the right wing narratives hard. They have every single one up and running. They are desperate. I heard President Cult Leader had internal polls done and they were dire.

by Anonymousreply 560May 1, 2020 2:52 AM

r555 And why did Mueller give Flynn such a great deal anyway? Flynn obviously didn't give them a bigger fish, didn't cooperate and was working on behalf of foreign governments. He's a traitor. He also plotted to kidnap a guy? ffs. The judge who keeps giving him chance after chance to stay free also called him a traitor.

I wanted Mueller drilled about this in front of Congress. I want to know why he let everyone but Manafort off with a slap on the wrist if they even got that.

by Anonymousreply 561May 1, 2020 3:09 AM

So.... here’s a thought. I often wondered why Flynn and others seemed to be undercharged and undersentenced, and r556 made me think of something. I’m wondering if Mueller figured Dump would pardon all these assholes, and purposefully didn’t charge them more severely, with a new administration, and Dump gone, all of these people can be reinvestigated and charged with more crimes, and Dump would not be able to person them. I know, I’m a Pollyanna. But it’s nice to dream.

by Anonymousreply 562May 1, 2020 3:15 AM

r562....but youre right

by Anonymousreply 563May 1, 2020 3:18 AM

Oops pardon not person at r562.

by Anonymousreply 564May 1, 2020 3:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565May 1, 2020 4:12 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566May 1, 2020 6:42 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567May 1, 2020 6:42 AM

He really is a lizard person.

by Anonymousreply 568May 1, 2020 6:59 AM

He really is a lizard person.

by Anonymousreply 569May 1, 2020 7:00 AM

Do he and Ivanka still share the same plastic surgeon?

by Anonymousreply 570May 1, 2020 7:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571May 1, 2020 7:30 AM

Fucking rethugs and their hypocrisy over demanding Biden be investigated.

by Anonymousreply 572May 1, 2020 8:04 AM

Are you surprised? Did you expect anything else?

by Anonymousreply 573May 1, 2020 8:04 AM

No obviously not but it still pisses me the fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 574May 1, 2020 8:13 AM

Whenever I need to be disgusted at these motherfuckers I always go and see what Devin Nunes is up to.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575May 1, 2020 8:15 AM

You're better off looking up Devein Nunes' Cow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576May 1, 2020 8:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577May 1, 2020 8:20 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578May 1, 2020 8:21 AM

We really don't need to see Nunes' face splattered on here more than necessary. We're already all going through so much.

by Anonymousreply 579May 1, 2020 8:22 AM

haha truth.

by Anonymousreply 580May 1, 2020 8:25 AM

haha truth.

by Anonymousreply 581May 1, 2020 8:25 AM

For the life of me I'll never understand how CA can give us Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Ted Lieu.... and fucking Devin Nunes.

by Anonymousreply 582May 1, 2020 8:26 AM

Don't forget Maxine Waters, Diane Fienstein and Kamala Harris.

by Anonymousreply 583May 1, 2020 8:36 AM

and Devin fucking Nunes.

by Anonymousreply 584May 1, 2020 8:36 AM

Does Devin Nunes KNOW he's corrupt? Or does he truly believe all that fucking nonsense he promotes?

by Anonymousreply 585May 1, 2020 8:37 AM

R585, God, I hope he's not that delusional.

by Anonymousreply 586May 1, 2020 8:41 AM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587May 1, 2020 8:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588May 1, 2020 8:52 AM

The Senatrice is going to need someone to hold him.

by Anonymousreply 589May 1, 2020 8:55 AM

Nah, he's not worried. Remember, Rethugs cheat.

by Anonymousreply 590May 1, 2020 8:55 AM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591May 1, 2020 8:56 AM

Closing

by Anonymousreply 592May 1, 2020 8:56 AM

this

by Anonymousreply 593May 1, 2020 8:56 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 594May 1, 2020 8:56 AM

out.

by Anonymousreply 595May 1, 2020 8:57 AM

Link

by Anonymousreply 596May 1, 2020 8:57 AM

below

by Anonymousreply 597May 1, 2020 8:57 AM

to the

by Anonymousreply 598May 1, 2020 8:57 AM

new

by Anonymousreply 599May 1, 2020 8:57 AM

thread.

by Anonymousreply 600May 1, 2020 8:57 AM

Link to new thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601May 1, 2020 8:57 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!