Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Everyday Treasoning: Enough is Enough (The Treason Thread, Part 30)

Continued Discussion

If you've had enough, don't put up with his stuff, don't you do it

If you've had your fill, get the check pay the bill, you can do it

Tell him to just get out

Nothing left to talk about

Pack his raincoat show him out

Just look him in the eye and simply shout

Enough is enough (is enough)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602April 16, 2020 5:50 AM

Previous thread for reference:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1March 25, 2020 5:50 AM

They’re tango-ing?

by Anonymousreply 2March 25, 2020 5:58 AM

Looks more like McTurtle is helping Orange finish.

by Anonymousreply 3March 25, 2020 6:02 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 25, 2020 6:11 AM

How can we get the two of them dead...they are possibly the most evil man on earth.

by Anonymousreply 5March 25, 2020 6:23 AM

Honestly, why will no one come to the aid of the American people, and get rid of these monsters?,

by Anonymousreply 6March 25, 2020 6:25 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7March 25, 2020 6:30 AM

Thank you OP! 💋

by Anonymousreply 8March 25, 2020 6:33 AM

Did the Vote By Mail survive in the Trump/Mnuchin/Senate bill?

by Anonymousreply 9March 25, 2020 7:19 AM

Put Put claims there's no Coronavirus in Russia... but wears a Hazmat suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 25, 2020 7:27 AM

I'm calling from inside the house.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 25, 2020 8:09 AM

I'm watching Morning Joe. He and Mika look like my metalhead neighbors. Are they broadcasting from different locations because Joe is infected? Have they ever taken responsibility for making Dump look like a harmless showman?

by Anonymousreply 12March 25, 2020 10:14 AM

They're saying Dump's behavior (or lack thereof) is illogical. But…there's emotional logic to everything everyone does. It's illogical to the common good, to humanitarian values, to everything we expect a leader to prioritize, etc. but it's not illogical if you want to destroy a society, if you want to wipe out a large swath of the population, if your objective is chaos. Is this not Putin's playbook?

by Anonymousreply 13March 25, 2020 10:24 AM

I can't help but wonder what's going on in r11's gif...

by Anonymousreply 14March 25, 2020 10:24 AM

r14 Dump farted and startled himself.

by Anonymousreply 15March 25, 2020 10:27 AM

At those administration press conferences, the media needs to only ask questions of medical and emergency response personnel. If they are not there, don't broadcast beyond the initial announcements. Trump turning such into campaign forums must not be enabled by the media.

by Anonymousreply 16March 25, 2020 10:56 AM

Joe asking that Trump's companies all be treated fairly because of the transparency included in the Senate Bill.

Is he fucking nuts? Trump has never given an accounting of his holdings and his THOUSANDS of LLCs.

If Trump never gave his Tax records what in the hell does Joe think would compel Trump to be transparent NOW???

No JOE, wrong again!

Go ask Madame Chao McConnell about transparency.

by Anonymousreply 17March 25, 2020 11:38 AM

[quote]Go ask Madame Chao McConnell about transparency.

Oh, you go ask her. I'm gonna wait over here.

by Anonymousreply 18March 25, 2020 11:41 AM

Wie viele Kinne hat Mascara Mitch? Drei? Vier? Fünf?

by Anonymousreply 19March 25, 2020 11:42 AM

Hahahahaha R11

What’s new, PussyTrump?

by Anonymousreply 20March 25, 2020 12:37 PM

Jerry Falwell Jr. reopens Liberty University for returning students.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 25, 2020 12:40 PM

We be so happy happy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 25, 2020 12:47 PM

R17.. an ole joe basically stating "but, but, what about those poor (sarcasm) senators and representatives who have businesses and financial dealings that are in trouble and suffering simply because they decided to choose public service as a career, should they be punished?!'

UH YES!, the WHOLE POINT of going into public service for a career is simply for that, public service and no care about their side gigs or main gigs of business and making money! as if they couldn't survive on the 6 figure salary they make yearly, incredible health insurance and of course no term limits!...

by Anonymousreply 23March 25, 2020 1:22 PM

Damn, didn't think Jerry Falwell Jr could surprise me, but seriously? Risking the lives of his students just to suck up to the oafish fool in the White House?

by Anonymousreply 24March 25, 2020 1:49 PM

The Senate bill (thanks for Shumer, Dems and Pelosi, who gave an assist to Shumer) is a pretty good bill. Dems fought for things you wouldn't think they needed to fight for. The GOP was incredibly (though not surprisingly) going to just shank the average worker and give trillions to big corps.

Does Pres Bone Spurs have the virus yet?

by Anonymousreply 25March 25, 2020 2:50 PM

Tell us when you find out, FCI. Hope you're staying well!

by Anonymousreply 26March 25, 2020 3:56 PM

R26 So far so good (fingers crossed). My friends have left DC. Bless the Dems during this time. What would we do without them? Seriously. The only responsible party. We would be truly screwed without them during this time.

by Anonymousreply 27March 25, 2020 4:13 PM

and yet a friend relates that his magat sister called to complain about Pelosi....he set her straight. I often wonder if they do this to obtain surreptitious succor rather than EVER admit they were wrong to trust this gang of thugs

by Anonymousreply 28March 25, 2020 4:20 PM

It's astounding to me a proven liar and sociopath somehow engenders the trust of millions...a cult indeed.

by Anonymousreply 29March 25, 2020 4:40 PM

Agreed, FCI. The only Party that Gives a Shit should be the only one writing these bills, but at least they have a say, thanks to 2018.

by Anonymousreply 30March 25, 2020 5:08 PM

Lawrence: Trump's ‘Deadly Nonsense’ On Re-Opening The Country | The Last Word | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31March 25, 2020 5:17 PM

Sen. Schumer Breaks Down Massive Coronavirus Aid Package | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 25, 2020 7:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 25, 2020 8:06 PM

The Hill:

Last-minute complaints threaten $2T Senate coronavirus emergency aid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 25, 2020 8:39 PM

Medical device manufacturers are asking the Trump administration to step in and centralize the distribution of ventilators — which it has the authority to do under the Defense Production Act.

But the president has so far declined to actually use those powers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 25, 2020 8:51 PM

The Hill:

Trump campaign fumes after Twitter declines to tag new Democratic attack ads

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 25, 2020 9:06 PM

Washington Post:

Trump needs governors to reopen the economy. Even Republican ones aren’t on board.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 25, 2020 9:08 PM

Washington Post:

G-7 failed to agree on statement after U.S. insisted on calling coronavirus outbreak ‘Wuhan virus’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 25, 2020 9:22 PM

How can the viewers of Fox Fake News watch a network who lied to them about something so grave and serious? All to appease Pres Bone Spurs. How? It is alarming so many are that brainwashed. I would be beyond pissed off if any network I watched did that to me just to appease the person I voted for. Or for whatever reason.

We should all ask why their viewers are staying inside. It's a hoax, right? A Dem conspiracy to impeach him again. Fox said so. They should all get together for one huge rally. In fact, that is what the media should suggest to him if he wants to open the country up before health officials say it is safe- go hold a huge rally, Mr. President! Shake as many hands as you can. Go on, show the people it is ok to get out there and go about normal life.

by Anonymousreply 39March 25, 2020 10:35 PM

Florida

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 25, 2020 11:54 PM

Faux News is horrible

by Anonymousreply 41March 26, 2020 12:55 AM

[quote] How can the viewers of Fox Fake News watch a network who lied to them about something so grave and serious?

As they say, it’s easier to con someone than to get them to admit that they’ve been conned.

by Anonymousreply 42March 26, 2020 1:48 AM

Conservatives are very stubborn and will never admit they were snookered and conned by the entire GOP apparatus. I would think this would be the tipping point, though. Lives and the economy are being severely affected by their lies.

by Anonymousreply 43March 26, 2020 2:01 AM

I do wonder what those who believed Dotard when he said this was all a Liberal Hoax have to say now that he's reversed his stance. But that's probably stupid to wonder because they more than likely just pretend he never said the first thing.

by Anonymousreply 44March 26, 2020 2:36 AM

I saw Mark Cuban on The View and, though he does not like our derrrr leader, he basically said he is doing the best he can and wasn't going to drag him. THIS is exactly the problem with most people.

Our Prezzz has done a terrible job, lied repeatedly which for sure led to deaths and illness, has hobbled the economy more so than it likely would have been, continues to blame the "lamestream media" (yes using slurs that a 3rd grader would use) and trying to whip up momentum for a return to work before health officials have said it is safe.

THIS IS MORE THAN IRRESPONSIBLE- IT IS CRIMINAL!

He is doing a terrible job. And he is actively making it worse yet we have so many unwilling to call a spade a spade. No one else would get away with shit like this but the Mark Cuban's of the world just throw up their hands and accept the extremely low bar set by Pres Bone Spurs.

by Anonymousreply 45March 26, 2020 3:20 AM

R45, I think that most people have resigned themselves to greedy and incompetent management in the private sector, so when they see it in the public sector they are not surprised. It doesn't occur to them that good leadership is possible, and that they should demand it.

by Anonymousreply 46March 26, 2020 3:36 AM

Most people have no clue we have not really seen at least 8 years of total Dem control since Kennedy/Johnson. We all forget when Dems are in total control for an extended period of time (not cleaning up GOP messes like has been from Carter on) we get a lot of great policy out of it.

by Anonymousreply 47March 26, 2020 3:39 AM

If fux noise viewers are so determined there's nothing to see here, let them all go out and congregate.

They get sick, oh well.

by Anonymousreply 48March 26, 2020 4:56 AM

Washington Post:

Senate passes $2 trillion bill to blunt coronavirus pandemic’s economic impact, as households and businesses gasp for relief

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49March 26, 2020 12:56 PM

Bloomberg:

House Faces Urgency to Act on Senate’s $2 Trillion Virus Rescue

by Anonymousreply 50March 26, 2020 2:33 PM

^oops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51March 26, 2020 2:34 PM

Kellyanne retweeting gallop figures.

60% approve the way Trump is handling the virus saga?

Is Gallop only polling elderly citizens with landlines who are shut-in at home and are glued to Fox News?

That number looks significantly inflated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 26, 2020 5:23 PM

Also C tell Susan Could LL be to keep her crocodile tears.

[quote]Collins has called Senate Democrats "disgraceful" for rejecting Senate Republicans' proposals. And Ocasio-Cortez, on Twitter, denounced Collins' "crocodile tears" as disingenuous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53March 26, 2020 5:37 PM

AOC, not Also^

by Anonymousreply 54March 26, 2020 5:39 PM

Yes, Evangelicals are clamoring to congregate and many are in huge numbers. If only this would affect them I would have no problem but these selfish assholes are going to infect all of us and kill many. I guess all in the name of Jesus? They are mentally deranged if they HAVE to congregate to worship during a pandemic. Disgusting, deranged morons. They should be thrown in Gitmo.

by Anonymousreply 55March 26, 2020 9:25 PM

NYT:

The U.S. Now Leads the World in Confirmed Coronavirus Cases

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56March 26, 2020 9:29 PM

He just said he may take large sections of the country that aren't affected and start opening the economy. By all means, asshole, put their lives in danger. Can you imagine if those areas start having huge outbreaks?

He is going to ensure this thing drags on far longer than it would have. All the unemployed will be unemployed for far longer if he puts us in further danger. He is going to turn, what would have been a 4 month ordeal into an 18 month nightmare. Experts have already said they expect a resurgence in Fall/Winter esp if we don't get a handle on this by May.

by Anonymousreply 57March 26, 2020 9:48 PM

I *almost* wouldn't even object to opening some parts of the country IF:

1. They were put to work producing supplies for the hot zones 2. All travel between open states and closed states was stopped. National Guard on the highways, whatever it takes.

But that would require Federal oversight and some base level of competence. We're all gonna die.

by Anonymousreply 58March 26, 2020 10:16 PM

Agree R58 if that happens close the fucking borders!

by Anonymousreply 59March 26, 2020 10:26 PM

He means the empty fucking red states. He's going to let the blue states, where people actually live, die on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 60March 26, 2020 10:29 PM

Jesus, the dead, glazed-over eyes on Pence right now during the virus briefing is beyond scary. CNN

Motherfucker looks tired. Does he have it? Does he have the virus? Is it going to die? Well is he? Is he?

by Anonymousreply 61March 26, 2020 10:38 PM

If there had been a real leader in the WH that person might have immediately listened to the scientists and public health officials who would have advocated locking down the entire country. No exemptions except food and real emergencies, we would have likely gotten a much better handle on this and reopening in a few weeks with certain constraints might have been more feasible.

But instead, he completely botched the management of this at every step and on every level. He is an abject failure.

by Anonymousreply 62March 26, 2020 10:43 PM

[quote]If there had been a real leader in the WH that person might have immediately listened to the scientists and public health officials...

But he's only interested in helping his re-election chances, and not at all interested in helping save human lives.

by Anonymousreply 63March 26, 2020 11:20 PM

^ he’s also interested in reopening his hotel$ and golf cour$e$. His businesses are currently losing ~$500K per day according to the Washington Post.

by Anonymousreply 64March 26, 2020 11:32 PM

[quote] His businesses are currently losing ~$500K per day

It would be sweet if this epidemic ended up costing him every dirty dollar he's made while sitting in the Oval Office.

by Anonymousreply 65March 26, 2020 11:54 PM

Why would anybody want Pence to die? I don't want Pence going anywhere and I want him on the presidential ticket for 2020. What if he did die and Trump replaced him with someone a lot more attractive to voters like Nikki Haley or something (attractive to voters, not necessarily attractive to us)? That might give him a stronger ticket and improve his chances of gaining re-election. I sure as hell don't want that.

Let Pence stay right where he is.

by Anonymousreply 66March 27, 2020 12:23 AM

r66, Trump couldn't name a successor VP without the approval of Congress, and I don't think Nancy will play nice with him on that.

by Anonymousreply 67March 27, 2020 12:37 AM

What if Trump were to suddenly die? by any means? (C-19, assassination?, slipping on a banana peel?).

Would it be like the Wicked Witch's death in Oz? When all the citizens came to the aid of Dorothy because her "spell" had been lifted from them?

I keep fantasizing that all the MAGA people would suddenly wake up and be normal again.

by Anonymousreply 68March 27, 2020 12:39 AM

Anyone else see the latest Bernie Bros attack on Joe Biden? 30 years later, a former staffer is accusing him of touching her inappropriately. There is no bottom with them.

by Anonymousreply 69March 27, 2020 12:45 AM

Bernie is disgusting and so are most of his followers.

They are truly just the flip side of the Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 70March 27, 2020 1:14 AM

He's literally incapable of not lying about everything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71March 27, 2020 1:15 AM

Jay Inslee is awesome. Love him.

by Anonymousreply 72March 27, 2020 1:19 AM

Pres Bone Spurs would let everybody die if he doesn't get his ass kissed. Even a hint of a quid pro quo of kissing his ass for getting help should outrage the entire country. We are in strange, strange times.

Mark Cuban, who hates him, literally gave him kudos for allowing actual experts to speak at the same press conference as him. The bar is set that low but Cuban was almost praising him instead of making clear how awful it was that that is the standards we have for this president.

by Anonymousreply 73March 27, 2020 3:49 AM

Jay Inslee makes me puffy down there. He is a hot old guy.

by Anonymousreply 74March 27, 2020 12:12 PM

Have you thought of a diuretic r74?

by Anonymousreply 75March 27, 2020 12:18 PM

[quote]Jay Inslee makes me puffy down there. He is a hot old guy.

Stop it, Miz Lindz. He ain't gonna ring you up.

by Anonymousreply 76March 27, 2020 1:26 PM

Washington Post:

Republican Rep. Massie ratchets up his obstinance, forces House colleagues back to D.C.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 27, 2020 5:39 PM

When someone tell you they are a Libertarian, what they really want you to know is that they are a rich asshole.

by Anonymousreply 78March 27, 2020 8:02 PM

MSNBC Andrea Mitchell Reports 3/27/20 | Trump Breaking News March 27, 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 27, 2020 8:07 PM

CNBC:

Trump orders General Motors to make ventilators under Defense Production Act

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 27, 2020 8:27 PM

Washington Post:

House passes $2 trillion coronavirus bill as problems for households and businesses continue to mount

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 27, 2020 8:43 PM

R81 Why are those people so close to Nancy? THERE'S A VIRUS GOING AROUND!

by Anonymousreply 82March 27, 2020 8:44 PM

^ Trump signs $2 trillion coronavirus bill into law as companies and households brace for more economic pain

by Anonymousreply 83March 27, 2020 8:44 PM

ugh, glibertarians. just fuck off already.

by Anonymousreply 84March 27, 2020 8:57 PM

So...the $64,000 question NOBODY has asked regarding him invoking the DPA and ordering GM to produce ventilators...Why isnt he going to MEDICAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS who already have the factories to do it ?...Why isnt he funding them to hire additional workers and run 24/7 assembly lines ? Wouldnt such a great businessman think of how much more efficient...and faster it would be ? Who at GM is offering a kickback ? Who owns stock ? There is no other reason for Trump to go to GM, who is ill equipped for the task and would have to retool...and that takes time.

by Anonymousreply 85March 27, 2020 8:58 PM

By the time GM can mass produce the ventilators the need may sadly have passed. They saw this coming months ago.

by Anonymousreply 86March 27, 2020 9:27 PM

Tony Schwartz: This is how Trump is feeling right now: elated about the ratings he's getting for his fake news conferences, and about the dead cat bounce he's getting in his approval ratings. He hasn't shed a tear for the tragedy we're in.

by Anonymousreply 87March 27, 2020 9:35 PM

Lies, horse and bullshit, speaking in tangents, psycho-babble, incoherent, misinformed, low informed, disjointed sentences, fragmented-egomaniacal spew! Hyperbole on steroids! Fucking dangerous and outrageous! The poster boy for mental illness, speaking now on CNN.

Catch the virus and die you motherfucker! Christ, November can’t come fast enough.

by Anonymousreply 88March 27, 2020 10:43 PM

R88 and others "November can’t come fast enough."

I'm afraid to say this but I feel it's necessary to put it out there. Why is everybody assuming we will have an election? I don't think we can - or should. Whoever thought they'd get an LA Times with no Sports Section? Or every public event would be canceled around the world. Many factors could take place, some we can imagine, (like Trump calling for Martial Law and somehow getting away with it), and some we can't. Just like 6 weeks ago, nobody could have imagined every person would have to keep a 12 ft distance from every other person. We can't assume there will be an election in November.

I think my point is, we shouldn't wait for the normal things that are supposed to take place to take place. We can't wait until November. Something has to be done ASAP. Ya know, yesterday!

Am I being an alarmist? Damn right. But have we ever lived in a time more alarming than now???

by Anonymousreply 89March 27, 2020 11:09 PM

R89 here " I don't think we can - or should" Just to clarify. I meant I don't think we should make the assumption about the election, not "I don't think we should have the election".

by Anonymousreply 90March 27, 2020 11:13 PM

Reuters:

Almost one in four Americans lost job or furloughed because of coronavirus, poll finds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 27, 2020 11:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92March 28, 2020 12:11 AM

^25% is staggering. That's as high as it was during the Great Depression. Will there be riots and violence in the summer?

by Anonymousreply 93March 28, 2020 12:41 AM

No R93. You have to get too close to riot.

by Anonymousreply 94March 28, 2020 12:45 AM

No Democrats were invited to the bill signing. I hope everyone who was there dies.

by Anonymousreply 95March 28, 2020 3:49 AM

DJT has other ways to self-promote:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96March 28, 2020 10:31 AM

We are too fat and lazy to riot

by Anonymousreply 97March 28, 2020 1:51 PM

About Trump and the Defense Protection Act. I posted about the variation of this on the "Coronavirus Freakout" thread but, it more belongs here-

Here's the simple, accurate reason Tump doesn't deploy the full might of the DPA

-Trump is a chicken-shit, yellow-bellied coward. He lacks the cajones. It's just that simple.

And him kicking around GM? Please. Those long-time whipped puppies, the US Auto industry, are easy "foes" for ANY US President. There is very little downside, and it takes zero courage, to scapegoat them. Americans are conditioned to seeing that.

But it took guts to rescue them, as Obama did, much to the faux outrage of Repugs.

Wake me when Trump threatens and follows through deploying the DPA on Lockheed, Northrup-Grumman, and Boeing. He won't because he doesn't want to risk they'll tell him, diplomatically, yet unmistakably, to "Get Fucked".

And he'll back down.

by Anonymousreply 98March 28, 2020 2:18 PM

And r85, You ask a good question about why medical supply companies aren't feeling the heat of the DPA.

It's not just that Trump is a big chicken-shit and too frightened to deploy that power, (remember -Trump doesn't handle power; power handles him) , but I think it's because Big Health Insurance Companies are tied into it , somehow.

by Anonymousreply 99March 28, 2020 2:22 PM

Trump declared his signature will be on all stimulus checks going out to recipients.

by Anonymousreply 100March 28, 2020 2:34 PM

^link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101March 28, 2020 2:42 PM

r93, in order to have a good riot you need some sort of substantial commercial district full of windows to smash and shops to loot and plenty of foot traffic by the type of disaffected people who might be driven to riot. That's an increasingly rare setup in the U.S., where poor people are being pushed out of downtowns by gentrification. You can't have much of a riot in some dumpy suburb.

by Anonymousreply 102March 28, 2020 2:56 PM

I would think trump would get off on using the DPA.

by Anonymousreply 103March 28, 2020 3:44 PM

Of course.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104March 28, 2020 3:57 PM

Bloomberg:

Trump Says He’s Considering Quarantine for New York, New Jersey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105March 28, 2020 5:02 PM

There was something in that bill that we don't know about. Trump and McConnell were way too happy when the bill was signed. I also heard on the news this morning that the democrats had to give in and allow the Republicans decide what info they would share as to where the money was going.

by Anonymousreply 106March 28, 2020 9:40 PM

Dems have a plan. There was some shit in the bill but it needed to pass. Dems have a plan. Trust Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 107March 28, 2020 9:43 PM

Thank you, FCI.

by Anonymousreply 108March 28, 2020 10:18 PM

Thanks FCI

by Anonymousreply 109March 28, 2020 10:21 PM

All these old people getting sick and dying and Trump's not one of them?

There is no god.

by Anonymousreply 110March 28, 2020 11:19 PM

TYT on Lindsey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111March 29, 2020 11:10 AM

Friends,

When Trump signed the $2.2 trillion coronavirus relief act last night, he included a “signing statement" saying he would ignore the law’s provisions for an independent inspector general overseeing the disbursal of funds for corporate bailouts. He said the provision intrudes on the rights of the executive to block information from Congress, and he would not treat “spending decisions as dependent on prior consultation with or the approval of” Congress.

Trump wants the $500 billion slush fund to be under his control -- to award his family and friends, punish his enemies, and intimidate the private sector into supporting his reelection.

This would be illegal and unconstitutional under normal circumstances. In the midst of a national health crisis, it's morally repugnant, too. Trump has no scruples when it comes to seizing wealth and power. His botched response to the pandemic, coupled with his lies, have already exposed millions of Americans unnecessarily to sickness and death. Now, he's intent on taking the money and running.

We cannot allow this man to occupy the Oval office beyond one term.

by Anonymousreply 112March 29, 2020 3:19 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113March 29, 2020 5:07 PM

FCI, please promise us that when Nancy finally obliterates his tiny cajones, she is wearing black stilletos with a silver heel and her red sunglasses. IDC what else she has on but I need black stilletos with silver heels and red sunglasses.

by Anonymousreply 114March 29, 2020 5:47 PM

Lawrence Trump Gave Republicans False Hope On Coronavirus The Last Word MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 29, 2020 5:50 PM

Nancy Pelosi: Trump fiddles as people are dying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116March 29, 2020 5:52 PM

Bill Barr's outfit will allow Trump to spend the money as he wants to do and won't prosecute any misdeeds. Corruption in the Executive Branch is immense. Part of Trump's delays in responding to the virus was to see how he could profit financially and politically from it. The rest is incompetence.

by Anonymousreply 117March 29, 2020 7:07 PM

Instead of mourning the loss of lives, Trump is tweeting about his ratings

by Anonymousreply 118March 29, 2020 7:36 PM

I want him dead. I just want him dead, suffering first, then dead. He seems to be the most despicable person on earth.

by Anonymousreply 119March 29, 2020 7:47 PM

According to the Harry and Meg in LA Thread, Trump just tweeted about them.

If that's true, I can't fathom that, in the midst of Covid -19, he does that.

He's nuts. He's sick. He's dangerously, seriously displaying signs of being a danger to this country. Please topple over dead, Trump. ( notice I didn't say topple over at the hands of another, I mean by a natural cause.)

by Anonymousreply 120March 29, 2020 7:57 PM

This is what Dump tweeted today :

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 3h

“President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...

by Anonymousreply 121March 29, 2020 9:21 PM

r21, WTF? Really?

This is proof that Melania, the Kushners and his other adult children Don't give a fuck about anybody but themselves, not that we didn't know that already.

Because if they did, they'd be fucking tackling him to get his goddamn phone out of his hands, and if he gets another one destroying it. I'm serious.

This Goddamn guy is crazy. The cheese ain't on the cracker. He's a danger to this country. Holy Fuck, we're fucked.

by Anonymousreply 122March 29, 2020 9:33 PM

3/4 of what Trump says is self-praise and name-calling of political and news figures who question his decisions and/or point out his contradictions and untruthful statements. People are watching the news briefings because they are at home watching TV and are anxious to hear this pandemic will be overcome soon in some effective way. Trump uses the extensive airtime as a campaign tool.

by Anonymousreply 123March 29, 2020 9:41 PM

And Dump has yet to utter one word of sympathy for the families of all those who’ve died. He is either severely mentally ill, or he's a monstrous asshole.

by Anonymousreply 124March 29, 2020 9:43 PM

Death is too good for him, he needs to live for a decade as a quadriplegic lying in bed with someone changing his diapers.

by Anonymousreply 125March 29, 2020 10:07 PM

Death is too good for him, he needs to live for a decade as a quadriplegic lying in bed with someone changing his diapers.

by Anonymousreply 126March 29, 2020 10:07 PM

Has he yet visited a healthcare facility to comfort the patients and their families and, most importantly, to thank the doctors, nurses and all healthcare providers and staff?

Of course not! They are too busy suffering and working their fingers to the bone to genuflect and kiss his ass.

Resign, already.

Biden/Cuomo 2020

by Anonymousreply 127March 29, 2020 10:11 PM

Ok, June 1st, it will be all over!!

by Anonymousreply 128March 29, 2020 10:13 PM

Are you messing with us, R121?

Do you have a link?

Is he REALLY slipping into 3rd Person?

by Anonymousreply 129March 29, 2020 10:29 PM

[quote]Bill Barr's outfit

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 130March 29, 2020 10:29 PM

The rest of Dump's tweeting, R129. He’s quoting Michael Grynbaum, of the "failing" NYT.

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump · 6h

...On Monday, nearly 12.2 million people watched Mr. Trump’s briefing on CNN, Fox News and MSNBC, according to Nielsen — ‘Monday Night Football’ numbers. Millions more are watching on ABC, CBS, NBC and online streaming sites, and the audience is expanding. On Monday, Fox News...

...alone attracted 6.2 million viewers for the president’s briefing — an astounding number for a 6 p.m. cable broadcast, more akin to the viewership for a popular prime-time sitcom...

...The CBS News poll said 13 percent of Republicans trusted the news media for information about the virus.” Michael M. Grynbaum @NYTimes

by Anonymousreply 131March 30, 2020 12:35 AM

And yet his approval numbers keep rising.

I'm convinced a good portion of the American people like seeing their fellow Americans suffer and die.

by Anonymousreply 132March 30, 2020 2:16 AM

Sung to "Come Together"

Verse 1 Here come "The Donald" His feet dragging round slowly Trump got sleepy eyeballs With his orange skin glowing Trump got hair like straw And a constant snort Though he's President Trump still sells US short

by Anonymousreply 133March 30, 2020 3:10 AM

This thread is going like Trump's response to the Corona Virus - SLOW! But at least people don't die. Maybe of embarrassment but not lies.

by Anonymousreply 134March 30, 2020 3:40 PM

Dump has the gall to blame Obama and Biden for the shortage in the national stockpile of medical equipment, but back on Feb 7 he announced this -

[quote]This week the State Department has facilitated the transportation of nearly 17.8 tons of donated medical supplies to the Chinese people, including masks, gowns, gauze, respirators, and other vital materials. These donations are a testament to the generosity of the American people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135March 30, 2020 4:03 PM

^Is China sending free stuff now too and showing the generosity of the Chinese people after we gave away our medical equipment and our doctors, nurses and people are dying now because of it?

by Anonymousreply 136March 30, 2020 4:09 PM

Trump's base of roughly 42% will believe anything he says even if there is contradicting evidence and is counter to his prior statements. Fox News will reiterate and promote whatever his current line of messaging is being displayed.

by Anonymousreply 137March 30, 2020 4:13 PM

Someone explain this.

What the fuck is he up to?

[quote]Matt Gaetz attacks Mitch McConnell for not removing Richard Burr amid DOJ coronavirus stock probe:

“How can [McConnell] justify leaving someone as the Chairman of the Intelligence Committee who is being investigated by the FBI for criminally abusing their position for personal, financial gain?!?!” Gaetz exclaimed on Twitter.

“Republicans need to do a better job cleaning our own house,” he said, adding the hashtag “#wheresmitch.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138March 30, 2020 4:22 PM

Wow, R138. I so rarely agree with Miss Gaetz, but he definitely has a point. Burr needs to be handled. He very clearly broke the law.

by Anonymousreply 139March 30, 2020 4:25 PM

R138, Tucker Carlson has been attacking Burr on FOX, plus Burr will not be seeking re-election.

by Anonymousreply 140March 30, 2020 4:30 PM

Bur Gaetz had no problem with Burr giving classified information from both the Senate Intelligence Committee and IC investigations to the target of those investigations....THE WHITE HOUSE....per the Mueller Report. OR, Devin Nunes and his shenanigans.

by Anonymousreply 141March 30, 2020 4:36 PM

DOJ has announced they’ve opened an investigation of Burr's stock dumping, FWIW.

by Anonymousreply 142March 30, 2020 4:36 PM

It's not so much the attacking of Burr I'm questioning. It's his attacking of McTurtle.

by Anonymousreply 143March 30, 2020 4:37 PM

And what about that new senator from Georgia? I'm not a fan of Doug Collins, but the governor really picked a great candidate. Hardly in office and already breaking the law and lining her pockets.

The screamer Doug Collins is running for the Senate next year, isn't he? He will definetely be the next senator now.

by Anonymousreply 144March 30, 2020 4:38 PM

"It's not so much the attacking of Burr I'm questioning. It's his attacking of McTurtle."

McTurtle or McCarthy did not have a problem with Devin Nunes as Ranking Member of the House Intelligence committee either, even after his shady involvement in the scandal was exposed. I bet they think profiting from this crisis is not a big deal since they're all doing it and obviously don't care what the public thinks anymore.

by Anonymousreply 145March 30, 2020 4:46 PM

[quote]obviously don't care what the public thinks anymore.

You mean they used to?

by Anonymousreply 146March 30, 2020 4:49 PM

R143, it might signal some Trump displeasure with McConnell. Gaetz cares only about staying in Trump's good graces.

by Anonymousreply 147March 30, 2020 6:48 PM

Didn’t Gaetz already fall off Trump’s VIP list when he voted to limit Trump’s declaration of war powers a month or so back?

by Anonymousreply 148March 30, 2020 8:41 PM

Judge Says Trump Can Be Sued For Repeated Attacks On The Media

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149March 30, 2020 9:02 PM

I'm not surprise, mind you, but I'm glad I can be stunned, flabbergasted and disgusted to the levels I am seeing how our president is acting during this time. His tweets boastful rantings about his ratings, he continues to attack people, he demands those at this press conferences to profusely praise him and calls people juvenile names all while we are in the midst of one of the greatest challenges any of us alive have faced.

THIS is where we are?

by Anonymousreply 150March 30, 2020 9:06 PM

Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Ventilator Production

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151March 30, 2020 9:45 PM

[quote]Trump Puts Jared Kushner In Charge Of Ventilator Production

But I thought he was in charge of Mideast Peace??

by Anonymousreply 152March 30, 2020 9:53 PM

Why is it always Jared K? Always? He should just be president.

by Anonymousreply 153March 30, 2020 9:58 PM

Jarhead Jared is in charge of ventilator production? Jesus that just guarantees even more people are going to die.

by Anonymousreply 154March 30, 2020 10:25 PM

Madame Lindzey:

On Fox yesterday, LG verbally attacks Nancy for her critical remarks about DJT.

Is it sychophantic adoration for DJT. or pressure from a source?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155March 30, 2020 11:08 PM

Sycophantic^

by Anonymousreply 156March 30, 2020 11:10 PM

For R155:

“Have you wondered why @LindseyGrahamSC has been defending @realDonaldTrump like his life depended on it? A friend in law enforcement told me about a certain threat @realDonaldTrump has made to Graham. It’s personal. It’s awful. And it’s working very well.”

—@donwinslow 10/1/19 3:56PM

by Anonymousreply 157March 30, 2020 11:15 PM

R157, yes, there is something definitely afoot re Miss Lindz’ abrupt about face. I wish it would just leak already.

by Anonymousreply 158March 30, 2020 11:17 PM

What dark secret could it be? That he is gay? Big fucking deal....unless you're are a repressed republican asshole. While the gay house representative has a husband, children and a nice life.

by Anonymousreply 159March 30, 2020 11:22 PM

It’s not that he’s gay. I think anyone with functioning eyes knows that. It’s either pictures of him getting fucked by thick black cock, a dead teen, or some kind of bukkake. I think it involves photographic evidence of some sort that would be career-ending.

Think Andrew Gillum, methed-out and lying in a puddle of his own vomit and feces.

by Anonymousreply 160March 30, 2020 11:24 PM

It’s something really good.

by Anonymousreply 161March 30, 2020 11:25 PM

I’ll bet CockGobbler knows.

by Anonymousreply 162March 30, 2020 11:25 PM

Lindsey probably likes Cheese Pizza with a side dish of Creepy Pasta.

Burr is a lame duck, they are using him as a sacrificial lamb to distract attention from Sen. Kelly Loeffler, who also dumped her stocks after the intelligence briefing. Her husband is the CEO of the NYSE.

by Anonymousreply 163March 30, 2020 11:30 PM

Lindsey probably likes Cheese Pizza with a side dish of Creepy Pasta.

Burr is a lame duck, they are using him as a sacrificial lamb to distract attention from Sen. Kelly Loeffler, who also dumped her stocks after the intelligence briefing. Her husband is the CEO of the NYSE.

by Anonymousreply 164March 30, 2020 11:30 PM

One of two things per Miss Thang: Illicit/illegal sex and/or illegally gained money Sticky fingers can apply to both.

Puttie & Pecker would know if DJT knows

by Anonymousreply 165March 31, 2020 12:36 AM

Guess who was just named to the Kennedy Center Board....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166March 31, 2020 12:59 AM

Virus power-grab? Trump admin seeks 'sweeping' powers to detain without trial during pandemic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167March 31, 2020 1:30 AM

What do you wanna bet he starts by arresting Hillary, Obama and Biden?

by Anonymousreply 168March 31, 2020 1:41 AM

He’s going to pardon Joe Exotic, right?

by Anonymousreply 169March 31, 2020 1:42 AM

Trump's new pick for circuit court judge - shock! - a homophobic fundie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170March 31, 2020 1:49 AM

To build on what R160 said- and I'm probably not the only one to think this: It was mentioned in one of the earlier "Treason" threads the Senatrice was one of the most frequent visitors to Dump's properties. I'm sure Dump smiled, made Senatrice O'Hara feel comfortable enough to do whatever she wanted, including bringing some tricks back to her suite. My question is, did that stupid bitch not think Dump would set her up in a room full of hidden observation equipment for the sole purpose of blackmail?

by Anonymousreply 171March 31, 2020 2:23 AM

R171 NOT surprised. Senatrice would do anything for a lay. And, Trump would do anything to make Senatrice pay.

And, on a somewhat related note, did you hear about the student that got the Corona Virus at the "re-opened" Liberty University?

by Anonymousreply 172March 31, 2020 3:50 AM

Yes I did. Not a surprise. I know I also shouldn't be surprised about how useless and dickless the federal government is in handling this crisis... but I am. Everyday some news comes out and my jaw drops accompanied by the thought of "Un-fucking-believable." My anger and hatred at these crooked, lying, uncaring fucking assholes know no bounds.

by Anonymousreply 173March 31, 2020 4:41 AM

Btw, over the passed five days, I learned four of my only five living relatives (all babyboomers quelle surprise) agree with Dump; it's all a hoax, it's just the flu, and the media is "making a mountain out of a molehill". Also, they believe praying will protect them more than masks, gloves, and staying inside.

I have Crohn's Disease and the shots I take lower my immune system, so I'm at high risk. My relatives know that, but what the hell... the orange turd is all great and all knowing, right? They're all in their mid- seventies and in bad health so they're at high risk as well, but not protecting. Oh well, fuck em; I just hope I'm in their wills. As we say here on DL, "Can I have your stuff?"

by Anonymousreply 174March 31, 2020 5:01 AM

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to go off topic. I'll shut up now.

by Anonymousreply 175March 31, 2020 5:12 AM

R174, you might be better off. From what I've read, it's the cytokine storm (an immune response on hyperdrive) that is quickly killing people. You'd probably get pneumonia but your immune system might not flare and cause the excessive lung damage the over-reaction causes. I mean, you're more susceptible to getting it but might be less likely to die from it.

by Anonymousreply 176March 31, 2020 7:08 AM

R171 Please don't shut up. In fact, we need your point of view now more than ever. So, thank you for your time and I hope you're feeling better.

by Anonymousreply 177March 31, 2020 7:24 AM

[quote]Trump admin seeks 'sweeping' powers to detain without trial during pandemic

That's my boy!

by Anonymousreply 178March 31, 2020 8:27 AM

Listening to Trump stooge Dr. Brix state that "we have to get this under control before it gets out of control."

What a dumb cunt.

Sweetie, it IS out of control. Your boss is more concerned with his entertainment numbers than getting tests, PPEs and ventilators on the front line.

by Anonymousreply 179March 31, 2020 10:08 AM

Really r176, is that what you’re hearing you stupid idiot?

Jesus you people are DOOMED.

by Anonymousreply 180March 31, 2020 12:27 PM

The pic at OP looks like Plump is trying to grab yertle by the you know what.

by Anonymousreply 181March 31, 2020 1:00 PM

Graham is facing three PR Mary challengers. Only one of them Joe Reynolds, doesn't sound more right-wing than Graham. He expressed that long-term incumbents are the cause of things not getting done in D.C.

[quote]Reynolds is a Merchant Marine chief engineer from Charleston. Unlike most of Graham’s GOP challengers over the years, Reynolds is not running from Graham’s right flank, instead arguing more broadly that long-time incumbents have led to congressional gridlock and new lawmakers are needed to “get things done.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182March 31, 2020 1:15 PM

[quote]Graham is facing three PR Mary challengers

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 183March 31, 2020 1:17 PM

^primary, not PR Mary; damn flawed auto-correct

by Anonymousreply 184March 31, 2020 1:17 PM

In that case, skip the pics.

by Anonymousreply 185March 31, 2020 1:18 PM

He'll pretend to look into it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186March 31, 2020 2:30 PM

Pres Bone Spurs terrible, unforgivable handling of this pandemic should be excoriated to the point he can never show his ugly, sociopathic face in public ever again. But it can't just come from Democrats. It needs to come from the business community and working people. This is literally life and death on a grand scale. And he sits up there, bragging about ratings and lying, lying, lying, asking Govs to beg for supplies and otherwise acting demonic. I cannot think of ANY other President or Presidential nominee in history even coming close to this level of behavior. Everybody is in crisis mode so they are not paying attention to fault. But when they do and any of them still believe this lying, hateful sociopath, THEY do deserve to suffer the consequences- NOT the rest of us.

by Anonymousreply 187March 31, 2020 2:37 PM

Kelly Loeffler is the wealthiest member of Congress

She's an insider trader? No siree, she's GOP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188March 31, 2020 2:39 PM

[quote]Everybody is in crisis mode so they are not paying attention to fault.

That CNN reporter at least had the balls to quote live to 'POTUS' some of his former cocky dismissive public remarks about the virus. Which Trump managed to assert were absolutely right for the time, and blameless. Thus die-hard deplorables still have a get-out in continuing to worship their cult leader.

However if what Trump said was indeed blameless, he wouldn't have felt the need to sneer at the reporter's question as 'nasty and snarky.' It would have been simply a factual answer to a reasonable question. Like real politicians can manage.

We can all bet everything we own on Trump claiming credit for winning this war, when that blessed day comes. We'll need sick buckets to hand. It's supremely to be hoped though that the broader public Will Not Forget. I don't think it can. Trump's ignorant pre-crisis rhetoric widely captured, combined with tragic mortality figures, has to be irretrievably damning.

by Anonymousreply 189March 31, 2020 3:34 PM

I have a friend who's a publicist. I think I'll be calling him PR Mary from now on.

by Anonymousreply 190March 31, 2020 3:35 PM

PR Mary is the best auto-correct gift to DL since Jackie On Assistance.

by Anonymousreply 191March 31, 2020 3:42 PM

NYT:

Coronavirus Live Updates: U.S. Deaths Surpass China’s, but China’s Figures Remain in Doubt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192March 31, 2020 5:11 PM

Reuters:

Trump calls for $2 trillion infrastructure bill to help economy during coronavirus crisis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193March 31, 2020 6:11 PM

Just attacking doctors and nurses wasn't bad enough....now they have to attack public school teachers! Because all those evil public schools are vehicles of leftist indoctrination! (funny, I went to public school in Bumfuck and many of my teachers were quite conservative....)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194March 31, 2020 6:13 PM

R194 I live in the south and 99% of the teachers at the school my ex works at are conservatives. They are so conservative there was a 11 year old boy who they thought was gay. When they found out he had been having sex with a 14 girl for months (sex started out as his birthday present when he turned 11) they did not care they were just glad he wasn't gay. They said this to my ex knowing he was gay. One of them said, "sorry not sorry. It's your choice as it is my choice to be happy he chose to go another way."

by Anonymousreply 195March 31, 2020 6:33 PM

Yeah, which is why it's so hilarious that they think public schools are hotbeds of left wing radicalism

by Anonymousreply 196March 31, 2020 6:35 PM

PR Mary?

Is this a new alias for Miss Lindz?

by Anonymousreply 197March 31, 2020 7:08 PM

Pastors of megachurches in Florida and Louisiana, and probably elsewhere, have defied social distancing orders and have held services of 1,000+. They don't want a missed opportunity to collect that money.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198March 31, 2020 7:18 PM

Another

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199March 31, 2020 7:19 PM

Speaker Pelosi: Congress Has Been A Positive Force In This | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200March 31, 2020 8:18 PM

Jared: I'm bored with the Middle East. Put me in charge of COVID-19 or I'll tell who's really the father of Ivanka's kids.

Donnie: Okay, sure, I was gonna do that anyway.

by Anonymousreply 201March 31, 2020 8:40 PM

[quote]PR Mary is the best auto-correct gift to DL since Jackie On Assistance.

Especially since it was referencing Miss Lindsey.

by Anonymousreply 202March 31, 2020 9:01 PM

R193 How convenient that Trump wants an infrastructure project now. Considering that "Made in America" is losing out to Russian Steel. And, Donald Trump is up to his eyeballs in debt to Putin.

By the way, despite the Corona Virus, Trump's vanity wall on the Southern Border is still being built. And, no, Mexico is not paying for the wall. The 100,000 US Corona Virus deaths is footing the bill.

by Anonymousreply 203March 31, 2020 9:31 PM

He wants to grab as much cash as he can before hes out of office...you dont believe Mnuchin and Ross are there because they have experience in their jobs, do you ?

by Anonymousreply 204March 31, 2020 9:34 PM

r193, we know mcconnell will approve the infrastructure bill even though the bastard wouldn't under obama

by Anonymousreply 205March 31, 2020 9:34 PM

R180, asshole, you might want to go read a science book or journal article.

by Anonymousreply 206March 31, 2020 9:50 PM

Speaker Pelosi Calls On Trump To Implement Defense Production Act | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207March 31, 2020 9:53 PM

Donald Trump calls himself a "War-Time" President? Well, Donald Trump is so bad, that if he were President during WWII, Hitler would have won the war. And, if Trump were President during the Cold War, Gorbachev would never have torn down that wall.

Unfortunately, in Trump reality, Donald is King, Fascism is great, and Russia owns US.

by Anonymousreply 208March 31, 2020 9:59 PM

Concerning Graham that has been mentioned, he is using, at this time, his Twitter account to conduct fundraising for his re-election campaign. Twitter, supposedly, had banned using personal accounts for such advertisements.

by Anonymousreply 209March 31, 2020 10:48 PM

^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210March 31, 2020 10:49 PM

Miss Lindz looks pale as fuck. Like she just was shown a glimpse of her own horrible future.

by Anonymousreply 211March 31, 2020 11:29 PM

Suppose the Corona Virus were our opponent on the "Football Field of Life." For the American All-Stars, Governor Cuomo would be Quarterback. Medical personnel would be Defense.

And, President Donald would be "Fumble Fingers" Trump. With hands too small to carry the ball.

In which, a great coach (Pelosi) would have never allowed "Fumble Fingers" Trump on the field.

A good coach (Amash) would have removed "Fumble Fingers" Trump from the field.

And, a bad coach (Jordan) would have looked the other way. As "Fumble Fingers" Trump lost game.

But, life is not a football game. It's just a shame that of the two, Corona Virus and Super Bowl, America takes the Super Bowl more seriously.

by Anonymousreply 212April 1, 2020 12:18 AM

Dump would be caught sucking Hitler's cock if he had been around during WW II, r208.

by Anonymousreply 213April 1, 2020 12:47 AM

Kim Davis's lawyer to represent Coronavirus pastor.

Pro-virus; anti-gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214April 1, 2020 1:04 AM

Watch Rachel Maddow Highlights: March 30 | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215April 1, 2020 1:05 AM

R213 What do you think Trump is doing with Putin's cock now?

Speaking of cocks, the thing that Hitler admired about Stalin was his cruelty to his people. Just as Trump admires Hitler, Putin admires Stain. And, all are cruel to their own people.

What a bunch of cocks!

by Anonymousreply 216April 1, 2020 1:07 AM

R216 Oops, meant Stalin not Stain. But all (Hitler, Stalin, Putin, Trump) are Stains on Society.

by Anonymousreply 217April 1, 2020 1:13 AM

Trump wants that huge infrastructure bill now because he and Jared have figured out how to steal money from the 500 million for businesses so it's on to the next one.

by Anonymousreply 218April 1, 2020 1:17 AM

How are infrastructure projects supposed to commence when everyone is supposed to be social distancing/quarantining themselves for the next two months?

Also, what has stopped Donna Trump from doing an infrastructure bill for the past three years? This feels like a delinquent high school senior trying to cram for finals.

by Anonymousreply 219April 1, 2020 1:23 AM

Trump had not figured out how he could pocket a lot of money from the gov't. He now has experience on how to do it so he keeps offering things that cost more and more taxpayer money so he can pocket more and more taxpayer money

by Anonymousreply 220April 1, 2020 1:32 AM

When (if?) the dust settles this summer, when 1/3 of the population is unemployed, when the evictions and repossessions begin, people are going to get angry. Dump's devoted 43 percent base will never leave him, but the other 57 percent are going to be livid. Riots. Violence. Shit-hitting-the-fan. Commercials showing how he fired the pandemic response team, his dismissive comments, and lots of fresh graves are going to play nonstop. IMO.

by Anonymousreply 221April 1, 2020 1:37 AM

From the Lexington Herald: 03/31/2020 kentucky.com (didn't link on DL)

Kim Davis is now a sewing machine operator making masks.

[quote]Kim Davis usually makes cloth patrol caps for the U.S. Army, but this week she’s getting a crash course in making masks to protect Kentucky’s first responders from the novel coronavirus. Davis operates a sewing machine at Southeastern Kentucky Rehabilitation Industries (SEKRI) in Corbin, which produces a variety of products for the military, including caps, fire-retardant shirts and first-aid kits.

by Anonymousreply 222April 1, 2020 1:42 AM

Rallies & Golf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223April 1, 2020 2:06 AM

See Bill Gates’ Chilling Pandemic Warnings To Trump – Before The Coronavirus Outbreak Hit | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224April 1, 2020 2:16 AM

R218 it’s $500BILLION with a B. They’re stealing $500 BILLION!!!

by Anonymousreply 225April 1, 2020 4:14 AM

[quote]I lubs me some Senatrice Graham &'Gym Jordan.

Well, one supposes you can look and see what they are pursing as reported in that Washington Examiner:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226April 1, 2020 2:01 PM

[quote]I lubs me some Senatrice Graham &'Gym Jordan.

Well, one supposes you can look and see what they are pursing as reported in that Washington Examiner:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227April 1, 2020 2:01 PM

Pelosi responds to claim that impeachment distracted Trump from virus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228April 1, 2020 7:00 PM

Washington Post:

Protective gear in national stockpile is nearly depleted, DHS officials say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229April 1, 2020 7:01 PM

Republican Strategist Denounces the Party's Response to COVID-19 | Amanpour and Company

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230April 2, 2020 1:11 AM

Washington Post:

Social Security recipients who don’t usually file tax returns will automatically get $1,200 payments, Treasury says in reversal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231April 2, 2020 1:20 AM

so I guess Michael Flynn will never go to jail?

by Anonymousreply 232April 2, 2020 1:23 AM

From R230

[listening to Donald Trump and Sean Hannity about which drugs to take? Thats] a short walk to Jim Jones.

by Anonymousreply 233April 2, 2020 1:26 AM

R221 I’m with you.

Wait until Bloomberg (who Is undoubtedly salivating, while waiting for the right moment), unleashes his unlimited arsenal of scorched earth, anti-trump ads. I’m sure Bloomberg is being patient and gracious, until the coronavirus crisis is under control to spring into action. trump is going to wish he was dead.

I say Bloomberg should start with the laggy response time, denials, and cavalier responses from this shit-show administration, regarding the onset of Corona, as this speaks to deaths that could have been avoided. Even a one-brain-cell deplorable can relate to that. Especially now, as the number of cases in their shitty flyover states are on the rise.

by Anonymousreply 234April 2, 2020 3:21 AM

Please share the fuck out of this timeline. Shove it in EVERY deplorable's throat every chance you get. I'm sure the anti-dump ad people will use ,and go nuclear on his ass. Talking to you, Mr. Bloomberg....

1/3 Trump learns about COVID-19 from his intelligence officials. 1/3 Trump holds Miami ego boosting RALLY 1/4 Trump PLAYS GOLF 1/5 Trump PLAYS GOLF 1/9 with knowledge of a potential pandemic, Trump holds Toledo RALLY 1/14 with knowledge of a potential pandemic, Trump holds Milwaukee RALLY 1/18 Trump PLAYS GOLF 1/18 Trump's own cabinet advisor recommends that he take the virus seriously. 1/19 Trump PLAYS GOLF. 1/20 1st US case confirmed. 1/22 When asked "are there worries about pandemic at this point?" Trump says "No, not at all. And we have it totally under control. It is going to be just fine". 1/27 Mulvaney holds an intervention with Trump to pay more attention. 1/27 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Wildwood RALLY 1/30 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Des Moines RALLY 1/31 restricts visitors from China, but allows Americans to return with incomplete screening. 2/1 PLAYS MORE GOLF 2/2 Trump says "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China,” even though the 1st diagnosed case had come from China 3 weeks earlier. His inaction and delays caused countless infected travelers entrance into the U.S., without adequate screenings for the virus causing it to further spread throughout the United states 2/2 Trump spends the day PLAYING GOLF 2/5 DEMOCRATIC SENATORS propose emergency funding bill to prepare for virus. TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SAYS "NO THANKS" 2/10 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Manchester RALLY 2/15 Trump PLAYS SOME MORE GOLF 2/19 Trump says it's going to work out fine. 2/20 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Colorado Springs RALLY 2/25 Trump STUPIDLY says we are down to 15 cases, will be zero soon. 2/27 Trump STUPIDLY says "One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” 2/28 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Charleston RALLY and says worries about the virus is the new democrat "hoax". 2/29 1st AMERICAN CITIZEN DIES from Covid-19 virus. 3/2 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Charlotte RALLY 3/6 Trump replaces Mulvaney with political ally Mark Meadows 3/7 Trump refuses to talk to Pelosi, so she works with Mnuchin to craft virus relief bill. 3/7 PLAYS MORE GOLF 3/7 Trump says "No I'm not concerned at all. We've done a great job". 3/8 PLAYS EVEN MORE GOLF 3/10 although there were over 113,000 cases worldwide and over 4000 dead, with 755 confirmed cases in the U.S., Trump STUPIDLY says "and it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away". 3/13 Trump wakes up and FINALLY declares a national emergency. 3/13 When asked, Trump says "No, I don't take responsibility at all". 3/25 Trump STUPIDLY says hospitals are hoarding supplies and says medical professionals should re-use PPE's (an act that professionals say will spread the illness and risk their personal exposure) 3/27 Trump breaks out his fat Sharpie and signs Covid-19 relief Bill 3/28 U.S. deaths surpass 1000

3/30 More than 143,000 people in the US have been infected with Covid-19 and more than 2,400 have died.

Credit reddit u/droi86

by Anonymousreply 235April 2, 2020 5:09 AM

This is more readable... r 235

Please share the fuck out of this timeline. Shove it down EVERY deplorable's throat, every chance you get. I'm sure the anti-dump ad people will use it, and go nuclear on his ass. Talking to you, Mr. Bloomberg....

1/3 Trump learns about COVID-19 from his intelligence officials.

1/3 Trump holds Miami ego boosting RALLY

1/4 Trump PLAYS GOLF

1/5 Trump PLAYS GOLF

1/9 with knowledge of a potential pandemic, Trump holds Toledo RALLY

1/14 with knowledge of a potential pandemic, Trump holds Milwaukee RALLY

1/18 Trump PLAYS GOLF

1/18 Trump's own cabinet advisor recommends that he take the virus seriously.

1/19 Trump PLAYS GOLF.

1/20 1st US case confirmed.

1/22 When asked "are there worries about pandemic at this point?" Trump says "No, not at all. And we have it totally under control. It is going to be just fine".

1/27 Mulvaney holds an intervention with Trump to pay more attention.

1/27 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Wildwood RALLY

1/30 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Des Moines RALLY

1/31 restricts visitors from China, but allows Americans to return with incomplete screening.

2/1 PLAYS MORE GOLF

2/2 Trump says "We pretty much shut it down coming in from China,” even though the 1st diagnosed case had come from China 3 weeks earlier. His inaction and delays caused countless infected travelers entrance into the U.S., without adequate screenings for the virus causing it to further spread throughout the United states

2/2 Trump spends the day PLAYING GOLF

2/5 DEMOCRATIC SENATORS propose emergency funding bill to prepare for virus. TRUMP ADMINISTRATION SAYS "NO THANKS"

2/10 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Manchester RALLY

2/15 Trump PLAYS SOME MORE GOLF

2/19 Trump says it's going to work out fine.

2/20 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Colorado Springs RALLY

2/25 Trump STUPIDLY says we are down to 15 cases, will be zero soon.

2/27 Trump STUPIDLY says "One day it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

2/28 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Charleston RALLY and says worries about the virus is the new democrat "hoax".

2/29 1st AMERICAN CITIZEN DIES from Covid-19 virus.

3/2 Trump knowingly risks the health of his supporters, and selfishly holds Charlotte RALLY

3/6 Trump replaces Mulvaney with political ally Mark Meadows

3/7 Trump refuses to talk to Pelosi, so she works with Mnuchin to craft virus relief bill.

3/7 PLAYS MORE GOLF

3/7 Trump says "No I'm not concerned at all. We've done a great job".

3/8 PLAYS EVEN MORE GOLF

3/10 although there were over 113,000 cases worldwide and over 4000 dead, with 755 confirmed cases in the U.S., Trump STUPIDLY says "and it will go away. Just stay calm. It will go away".

3/13 Trump wakes up and FINALLY declares a national emergency.

3/13 When asked, Trump says "No, I don't take responsibility at all".

3/25 Trump STUPIDLY says hospitals are hoarding supplies and says medical professionals should re-use PPE's (an act that professionals say will spread the illness and risk their personal exposure)

3/27 Trump breaks out his fat Sharpie and signs Covid-19 relief Bill

3/28 U.S. deaths surpass 1000

3/30 More than 143,000 people in the US have been infected with Covid-19 and more than 2,400 have died.

Credit reddit u/droi86

by Anonymousreply 236April 2, 2020 5:17 AM

R235, R236 And please include this clip....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237April 2, 2020 6:40 AM

He has aged a lot in these years. And also seems twice as wide.

by Anonymousreply 238April 2, 2020 6:45 AM

R238 Why are you being so diplomatic? He's old and he's a fat pig!

by Anonymousreply 239April 2, 2020 7:02 AM

[Quote]trump is going to wish he was dead.

Haha. I wish this was true, but somehow this guy survives everything. He is like a cockroach who even survives nuclear war.

by Anonymousreply 240April 2, 2020 10:23 AM

Love that timeline so basically all he does is play golf and hold rallies.

by Anonymousreply 241April 2, 2020 11:58 AM

Trump is too sociopathic to wish he was dead. He will though live to face a Reckoning of Facts like no other as the Worst President Ever.

Contempt mixed with ridicule will haunt his remaining years like Nixon x 100K. He'll globally be denied any respect whatsoever, specially by Putin. Damaged goods, and how.

Pathetically Trump will seek validation from deplorable rallies, if enough of them survive. But the world will decisively have moved on, and want no reminder of who was badly in charge during Pandemic.

Maybe there'll always be golf. What a waste of a life.

by Anonymousreply 242April 2, 2020 12:14 PM

Secret Service just signed a $45,000 "emergency order" to rent golf carts at Dump's Virginia golf course. Looks like a Dump golf day is in the offing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243April 2, 2020 2:02 PM

Holding rallies, golfing with Miss Lindz, grabbing pussy, and being entertained pee pee girls.

Those were the days!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244April 2, 2020 2:04 PM

Politico:

DNC postpones presidential convention until August 17

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245April 2, 2020 4:13 PM

Every day in Dump's world is a golf day

by Anonymousreply 246April 2, 2020 5:30 PM

Rep. Schiff On Trump’s Coronavirus Response: They Should Stop Making Excuses | The Last Word | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247April 2, 2020 5:43 PM

Emails reveal Fox promised Betsy DeVos an interview with easy questions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248April 2, 2020 5:53 PM

Maddow: Lack Of US National Coronavirus Policy Is Insane. And Fatal. | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249April 2, 2020 6:02 PM

Loved this doctor who read a Faux News reporter for filth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250April 2, 2020 6:02 PM

Hobby Lobby reopens in quarantined areas. Claims they are an "essential business".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251April 2, 2020 6:17 PM

Trump is making deals all over the world with our medical supplies while our doctors and nurses are going without. How do we stop this monster?

by Anonymousreply 252April 2, 2020 6:21 PM

Pelosi: Bipartisan Select Committee For ‘Accountability’ During Pandemic | Andrea Mitchell | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253April 2, 2020 6:31 PM

R250 that cocksucking whore had someone screaming in her ear, “Cut him off! Dump him! Commercial!”

The MAGAts start to short circuit if they don’t hear fairytales about Dear Leader Trump defeating evil Neo-Liberals.

by Anonymousreply 254April 2, 2020 6:44 PM

Since were trashing Republicans, get a load of this piece of shit. Yeah, the one who stole the Govenors election from Stacy Abrams.

Every fucking Republican must die.

The fucking ignorant balls on this dude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255April 2, 2020 6:46 PM

This site is free... This motherfucker needs to die today by public hanging. Coronavirus cases in Georgia are now skyrocketing due to this amoeba-brained, voter fraudster, slime ball. No offense to amoeba.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256April 2, 2020 6:56 PM

South Carolina was weeks ahead of Florida, Georgia, and Mississippi in stay-at-home declarations, and schools and business closings.

The Governor's of FL, GA, and MS, put more people at risk with delays, resistance, political pandering, and ignorance.

by Anonymousreply 257April 2, 2020 7:21 PM

CNBC:

Worldwide coronavirus cases reach 1 million, doubling in a week as death toll tops 50,000

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258April 2, 2020 8:01 PM

NYT: Where people were still traveling last week, according to cell phone data.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259April 2, 2020 8:27 PM

Reuters:

Trump invokes Defense Production Act for ventilator manufacturing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260April 2, 2020 9:43 PM

The Hill:

Biden says his campaign is setting up call with Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261April 2, 2020 9:49 PM

Bernie making it difficult for Democrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262April 2, 2020 11:43 PM

R234 I thought Bloomberg already stated he's changed his mind re: funding those attack ads?

by Anonymousreply 263April 2, 2020 11:59 PM

Oh my! The Washington Examiner reports on Sarah Huckabee Sanders letter to Fox News. She's indicating that Venezuela shall be overwhelmed with the Corona virus; which means the U.S. can intervene to get rid of socialism.

And this shit gets in print by a news organization?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 264April 3, 2020 12:05 AM

Papa Huck is even worse:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265April 3, 2020 12:08 AM

[quote]TRUMP CABINET BIBLE TEACHER BLAMES CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC ON GOD’S WRATH — SOMEHOW IT INVOLVES CHINA, GAY PEOPLE, AND ENVIRONMENTALISTS

Did Betsy DeVos recommend him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266April 3, 2020 12:56 AM

Not that I’m aware of R263. Source?

r 234

by Anonymousreply 267April 3, 2020 1:56 AM

Bloomberg is giving his money to the DNC, but he can always change his mind if he feels they aren't doing a good enough job.

by Anonymousreply 268April 3, 2020 2:08 AM

Bloomberg is giving his money to the DNC, but he can always change his mind if he feels they aren't doing a good enough job.

by Anonymousreply 269April 3, 2020 2:08 AM

R269

Bloomberg gave the DNC $18M. That’s it. He reneged on his promise.

by Anonymousreply 270April 3, 2020 2:14 AM

r263 If he did fuck that asshole to hell and back.

by Anonymousreply 271April 3, 2020 2:17 AM

According to Wall Street Journal - March 11

I did not find any article stating he is reneging on further support.

Stop spewing off the top of your fucking head like trump.... Give me a source to support your claim. Talking to you R270. I did my fucking homework, now you do yours.

r 234

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272April 3, 2020 2:30 AM

The trolls are out in droves today on DL.

by Anonymousreply 273April 3, 2020 2:37 AM

I’m actually not a troll. That was my understanding based on what I had heard reported on several news outlets a couple of weeks ago. I just went back and read an article on NPR. It does say that he is committing to still spend, but he won’t say how much. He did give only $18M to the DNC, which was less than they were hoping for. I came away from the article realizing I was wrong about my comment at R270, but I’m also still wary about how much Bloomberg is willing to give up for someone that’s not him. We will find out in a couple of months.

Now if Bernie would just get the fuck out.

by Anonymousreply 274April 3, 2020 12:28 PM

Brian Tyler Cohen:

Trump threatens Democrats not to investigate him for response to outbreak

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275April 3, 2020 3:46 PM

Speaker Nancy Pelosi: How We Go Forward Has To Have Transparency And Accountability

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276April 3, 2020 5:37 PM

Lawrence: President Donald Trump Is Not A 'Wartime President' | The Last Word | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277April 3, 2020 6:43 PM

SenateTrading Scandal Gets EVEN WORSE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278April 3, 2020 6:56 PM

Per the federal DC judge & Bill Barr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279April 3, 2020 7:04 PM

Army Warned Trump Two Months Ago About Pandemic And He Did Nothing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280April 3, 2020 7:52 PM

‘Appalled:’ Sen. Chuck Schumer Responds To President Trump’s Letter | All In | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281April 3, 2020 8:07 PM

Brian Tyler Cohen, Mmmmmmm.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 3, 2020 9:37 PM

SC Governor McMaster refuses to fully declare closing the state, while Lindsey tweets her hourly praise of Trump, and declares repeatedly how much she appreciates him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283April 3, 2020 9:41 PM

I wish Lindsay could just get a good case of the virus...it is the least he could do.

by Anonymousreply 284April 3, 2020 10:41 PM

"I was never involved with the models, at least this kind of model"- Donald Trump, 4/3/2020 in answer to questions about mortality and rate of infection rates.

But, now for a brief naughty humor moment.

Fuck you asshole Trump cultists. Your heads would be exploding if Obama, in this same context, said something like that.

by Anonymousreply 285April 3, 2020 10:47 PM

Andrea Mitchell Reports 4/3/20 | Trump Breaking News April 3, 2020

Tough numbers at 10:25

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286April 3, 2020 11:25 PM

What excuse is this orange asshole going to use when his voters start dying off in droves?

by Anonymousreply 287April 4, 2020 12:27 AM

I’ve posted hundreds of times on these A - list Treason threads.... however I’ve failed to mention that:

EVERY REPUBLICAN AND EVANGELICAL MUST DIE.

I’m not speaking of an easy-peasey death either. I’m talking about unprecedented long-suffering, beyond the scope of anyone’s imagination.

“We continue to exercise our first amendment rights.” “We are covered in the blood of Jesus” “Jesus Saves”

Hypocrisy on intravenous steroids. Die you motherfuckers. And you know what? Many will. Including many innocents. Just waiting for the numbers....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288April 4, 2020 1:24 AM

Politico:

Trump fires intelligence community inspector general

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 4, 2020 2:52 AM

Jared desperately needs a peel and Restylane refresh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290April 4, 2020 1:44 PM

^He appears quite dead-eyed. And the inept nepotism shines through. If he wasn't wound so tightly like a mechanical toy, he could come across much better. Beyond the hollow eyes, he doesn't physically look bad. He exhibits zero charm. Can't he smile, nod and turn his head, say something empathetic, and try to deliver language that emotionally connects with the audience? He needs a trainer to work on him as a public figure.

by Anonymousreply 291April 4, 2020 3:27 PM

R291, he needs to take a long walk off a short pier.

by Anonymousreply 292April 4, 2020 3:44 PM

Trump has a team looking for solutions to all our problems as we speak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293April 4, 2020 4:20 PM

Maddow to Trump: You Had One Job. Virus Response Needs Competent Leadership | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294April 4, 2020 5:23 PM

Trump Blasts States And Fights With Media As Coronavirus Deaths Soar | The 11th Hour | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295April 4, 2020 6:13 PM

Chairman Schiff Reacts To Trump Firing Intel IG | The Last Word | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296April 4, 2020 6:20 PM

Drumpf doing some shit to cause a distraction from some other shit he's done.

Wow, 3 years later and the routine never changes.

by Anonymousreply 297April 4, 2020 7:47 PM

Trump Supporter Turns On President During Speech

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298April 4, 2020 8:14 PM

r298 It won't last long. Few ever turn for good. It is very odd. They are slaves to the worst president, most incompetent president, we have ever had. I will never understand how he gets these people to love him. He displays troubling character traits hourly.

by Anonymousreply 299April 4, 2020 8:18 PM

That changes in a world of disease and uncertainty, R299. The blame will be deflected and continues to be placed on the heads of 'governors' while they are still seen as the only ones truly responding.

Death has a way of opening the eyes of the living. I think they will turn on him. That's what they counted on in the swing states and that's what they think they 'control' - they are wrong.

by Anonymousreply 300April 4, 2020 8:22 PM

El President Douche, speaking right now at his daily, House of Lies - Coronavirus briefing on CNN.

Man, he looks old and worn out. But the biggest thing I notice is that he’s so fucking pale. Nearly marshmallow white. Is it Covid? Did his spray painter, make-up artist tell him; “go fuck yourself, I’m not touching you?” I’ve never seen his skin tone this light, and praying that death is imminent.

by Anonymousreply 301April 4, 2020 8:30 PM

There's so many loose ends in this story. Whatever happened to Bolton's book? I assume that the Administration is still trying to suppress it.

by Anonymousreply 302April 4, 2020 9:06 PM

Washington Post:

The U.S. was beset by denial and dysfunction as the coronavirus raged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303April 4, 2020 11:07 PM

Washington Post:

How Trump’s attempts to win the daily news cycle feed a chaotic coronavirus response

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304April 4, 2020 11:14 PM

R303, that pic perfectly illustrates the face of evil. trump is hideous and all kinds of ugly. Die, asshole, die.

by Anonymousreply 305April 4, 2020 11:34 PM

Trump is evil and needs to die.

that is all.

by Anonymousreply 306April 5, 2020 1:11 AM

CNN:

Why these 8 Republican governors are holding out on statewide stay-at-home orders

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307April 5, 2020 1:31 AM

NBC:

Seeking coronavirus relief, investment firm with ties to Kushner emails Kushner, Trump admin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308April 5, 2020 1:31 AM

Brian Tyler Cohen:

Trump gives off-the-rails reason for surprise firing of Inspector General

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309April 5, 2020 1:50 AM

[quote]Man, he looks old and worn out.

Because even his freakish self-delusion can't cope with this crisis. He was obviously inadequate before daily death figures, but is now spotlit as glaringly useless. Somewhere inside even he knows it. Expect yet more insane inappropriate remarks as he steadily melts down.

by Anonymousreply 310April 5, 2020 9:36 AM

Who is Brian Tyler Cohen? Why does someone post his every thought to this board?

The headlines are very misleading.

who in the HELL is this person anyway? What are they adding to the conversation? Just reposting others clips? Like a video version of HuffPo

That is the LAST thing journalism needs.

Go out and do your own work, whoever you are.

by Anonymousreply 311April 5, 2020 12:19 PM

[quote]The U.S. was beset by denial and dysfunction as the coronavirus raged

"HIghlights" from this WaPo article:

1) Trump team got clear warning Jan. 3 of outbreak in Wuhan; within days the virus was mentioned in Trump’s president’s daily brief.

2) HHS Sec Azar sought to brief Trump on Jan. 18, but Trump cut him off, lit into him about vaping issues before Azar could mention virus.

3) Task force spent early days consumed with travel bans, repatriating Americans, paying scant attention to testing or supplies problems that have become major crisis to US

4) Pottinger pushed in Jan. to block travel from Europe, but Mnuchin/others blocked him, citing concern for economy. Travel continued for weeks.

5) Problems at CDC lab so extensive that an FDA officials blew up on a call, saying lab should be “shut down”

6) Officials at CDC/HHS/FDA have been derailed repeatedly by demands from Jared Kushner for ill-conceived corona projects.

7) In midst of corona crisis, Trump found time for at least 6 golf outings and 8 political rallies crammed with people.

8) GOP polling in March showed Trump’s base putting itself in real peril by ignoring warnings about virus spread. Republicans far more likely than Dems to ignore social distancing demands, etc.

9) US now on course for more people to die from coronavirus than in wars of Korea, Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan combined.

by Anonymousreply 312April 5, 2020 2:37 PM

r302, it's quite possible that Bolton wasn't able to deliver a manuscript that was good enough to publish, especially if he'd insisted on writing it himself.

by Anonymousreply 313April 5, 2020 3:22 PM

R311

Bryan Tyler Cohen is a poster here who is trying to expand his Twitter/IG viewership.

Note to Bryan....clickbait headlines just piss people off. Jim Acosta was NOT yelling at Trump. He should have been, but he wasn’t.

Second note to Bryan....news commentary seems less credible when your butt plug falls out every time you open your mouth.

by Anonymousreply 314April 5, 2020 3:25 PM

Who is r311 and why does he have a stick up his ass?

by Anonymousreply 315April 5, 2020 3:25 PM

You don't have to watch the BTC links I post, r314. I know that may be news to you...but it's true.

by Anonymousreply 316April 5, 2020 3:31 PM

R315

Uh no. Getting news from some nobody nut is not worth my time. What he’s doing isn’t journalism. It’s using someone else’s content.

by Anonymousreply 317April 5, 2020 3:36 PM

Rumor has it Rudy Giuliani wanted to be the COVID-19 czar and run it all.

by Anonymousreply 318April 5, 2020 3:47 PM

[quote]Rudy Giuliani

I hardly remember him, I think he used to fetch coffee.

by Anonymousreply 319April 5, 2020 4:01 PM

You're the reason the word...whatever...was invented, r317.

by Anonymousreply 320April 5, 2020 5:31 PM

Oh yeah R320, well you’re the reason god make Oklahoma.

Look it up.

by Anonymousreply 321April 5, 2020 5:38 PM

Whatever, r321...

by Anonymousreply 322April 5, 2020 5:59 PM

CNN:

Jake Tapper to Trump: This requires a plan. Do you have one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323April 5, 2020 7:44 PM

CNN:

Fact-checking Trump's claims on national stockpile of medical supplies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324April 5, 2020 8:20 PM

CNN:

Mark Esper defends removal of Navy captain

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325April 5, 2020 9:15 PM

Franklin Grahamm, saying the disgusting, divisive shit he is, should be grabbed by the throat and thrown into the worst hit hospital with no protective gear. I wish someone would tell him, yes Franklin, this is God's punishment ..........for evangelicals worshipping a false idol in the president, for abandoning Christ's principles in favor of conservative Republican ideology, for spreading lies and misinformation to further a political cause. And we could go on and on, Franklin. Evangelicals are the antithesis of Christ. You've turned into a disgusting cult of wicked people doing evil. You're all a bucket of demons.

by Anonymousreply 326April 5, 2020 9:24 PM

Bucket of demons swinging their baskets of deplorables. Thanks, R326, Well said!

by Anonymousreply 327April 5, 2020 9:39 PM

I forgot to add, Happy Easter!

by Anonymousreply 328April 5, 2020 9:40 PM

On that note....

Blackwell presses pastor: How can you be pro-life and keep your church open?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 5, 2020 9:41 PM

r329- "Well, I need tha muhnee fir mah manshion, errrr, uhhh, to feed tha po. And I also need mah flock to stay mesmerized. Being a cult leaduh is nawt easuh."

by Anonymousreply 330April 5, 2020 9:45 PM

It’s an awful thing to say, but I would like to see people's faith cost them their lives or the lives of people they love. SOMETHING needs to wake these whack jobs up to the reality of what’s going on in this world. Their willful blindness is hurting us all.

by Anonymousreply 331April 5, 2020 10:46 PM

r331 They will prolong the suffering and social isolation for us all. They're selfish. They can't pray or congregate at home? WHAT? They're being stubborn and yes, should be forced to social isolate away from everybody. No trips to the grocery store! They are going to spread and kill so many for what? Isn't Jesus everywhere?

Social Isolation is going to be prolonged for us all because the curve will not be flattened due to these selfish idiots.

by Anonymousreply 332April 5, 2020 10:49 PM

R326 Frankie Graham is about collecting $$$$$$$$$. The selected ideology is the means.

by Anonymousreply 333April 5, 2020 10:59 PM

Latest tweets from Stormy....

Not Metoo & what she does with dicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334April 5, 2020 11:17 PM

Latest tweets from Stormy....

Not Metoo & what she does with dicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335April 5, 2020 11:17 PM

Fauci says coronavirus deaths will keep rising even as new U.S. cases stabilize

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336April 5, 2020 11:42 PM

r313, the Bolton book was sent out in galley proof for review by the Trump stooges. In its galley form it is a printable book.

The Trump stooges made many copies for people in the Admin to review.

Every one of them is LEAKABLE.

Maggy Haberman HAS to have a copy.

by Anonymousreply 337April 6, 2020 12:15 AM

NYC elder here... I’m not being snarky, or a smart ass when I ask;....

We are going to win the election in November; correct?

I’m generally as tough as nails, but 3 1/2 years of this shit show administration has worn me down/ out. I can’t take, process, or make sense it anymore. I am so grateful for these Treason threads, as painful as they can be to read/ comprehend, to help me keep grounded.

So, please tell me; we are going to win in November, correct?

by Anonymousreply 338April 6, 2020 1:15 AM

R338 I've mentioned this before. Please don't make the mistake of assuming we will even HAVE an election in November. Too many "unprecedented" events have already taken place.... I'm not saying we won't, just that we can't assume we will. ...

If enough people come to that realization, then perhaps we won't wait for or rely on the election to get us out of this. Something has to be done long before November. I don't know what that is, but the first step in solving a problem is to recognize it exists.

by Anonymousreply 339April 6, 2020 1:29 AM

If, R338, we show up like we did in 2018, and then add to that the righteous rage factor coming from moderate Republicans, the true xtians, and add to that the independents from those swing states, also outraged, and you have an overwhelming landslide of 'get the fuck out of here'

Please tell me I've forgotten someone. I'd like to see them all frogmarched to jail.

Another probable scenario is a Democratic win in the Senate and an impeachment for the ages.

by Anonymousreply 340April 6, 2020 1:29 AM

R339, please read R338, (my post).

I want to add, I believe I've seen many previous posts from you which I think are intelligent and thoughtful. Just the type of contributor I'm trying to reach. :)

by Anonymousreply 341April 6, 2020 1:33 AM

If we can hold elections during the Civil War and WW2, we sure the hell can figure out a way to have elections during a pandemic

by Anonymousreply 342April 6, 2020 1:55 AM

R339 - Yes, I’ve read your post before, and find your spew particularly condescending:

“the first step in solving a problem is to recognize it exists.“

What do you think Skippy, we live under rocks? Who are you preaching to? Problem exists!? What would make you say that? Where the fuck have you been for the last 3 1/2 years?

Problem exists!? Christ I’ll never understand your ignorance.

Don’t ever post that shit again.

by Anonymousreply 343April 6, 2020 2:16 AM

Posters are in a pissy mood tonight.

by Anonymousreply 344April 6, 2020 2:21 AM

Have any of you noticed the idea the economy was the best it has ever been has been slowly, slyly gaining traction? I've noticed this in Russian made memes and social media posts but also the media letting someone say it without push back.

The economy was far, far from the best ever. There was little upward mobility and income inequality was outrageous. So many survived on low paying job(s).

Had we stayed with the Obama budget (which was in effect through all of 2017 when suddenly the Right said the economy was the best ever) we would likely have close to a surplus , before the pandemic obviously, so we'd be in a much better financial shape to spend our way out of this.

by Anonymousreply 345April 6, 2020 2:48 AM

Chris Christie said on ABC today that the Democratic opponent may be irrelevant, because this election will be solely about how people feel Trump dealt with the virus and the recovery. Rahm Emmanuel disagreed, saying it will still be a binary choice: competence vs. incompetence.

by Anonymousreply 346April 6, 2020 5:03 AM

[quote]Marlon Bundo, Vice President Mike Pence's bunny, explains coronavirus guidelines

[quote]At first, I was a little bit scared

Because there is so much unknown

But I learned how to be prepared

To fight this virus in my home

The words are written by Charlotte Pence Bond and illustrated by Karen Pence.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347April 6, 2020 3:55 PM

R347

Oh Mr. Bundo...come here, sweet bunny.

by Anonymousreply 348April 6, 2020 4:02 PM

Fried rabbit is delicious. Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 349April 6, 2020 6:10 PM

Journal-Sentinel:

Wisconsin Gov. Tony Evers issues order shutting down Tuesday's election

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350April 6, 2020 6:16 PM

Not a fan of elections being "shut down."

Gives precedence for Trump to pull shenanigans in November.

by Anonymousreply 351April 6, 2020 7:46 PM

Trump doesn't have the power to cancel November elections R351

by Anonymousreply 352April 6, 2020 8:16 PM

Article to go with my previous post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353April 6, 2020 8:17 PM

Adam Schiff: ‘We Can’t Rely’ On The Numbers Coming Out Of China | Kasie DC | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354April 6, 2020 9:08 PM

All those states postponing primaries, need to agree to hold them on the same day in late May or June. And do a few Town Halls prior with just the moderators. Video/call-in/Twitter questions could be incorporated. Could save money and time for the general election.

No damn debates with Bernie.

by Anonymousreply 355April 6, 2020 11:43 PM

Rosie:

[quote]a fucking madman #TrumpPressConference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356April 7, 2020 12:41 AM

This is really bad....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357April 7, 2020 2:00 AM

I know more about treason than anybody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358April 7, 2020 2:46 AM

Why does Kasie Hunt of NBC/MSNBC (and several others) have to quote/reference/show Lindsey Graham in her segments, falsely portraying him as the.potentate of moderate reasoning?

Try some investigative journalism.

by Anonymousreply 359April 7, 2020 2:13 PM

CNN:

Grisham out as West Wing press secretary without having held a briefing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360April 7, 2020 4:14 PM

Politico:

Trump removes independent watchdog for coronavirus funds, upending oversight panel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361April 7, 2020 5:01 PM

Grisham was useless. All she did was speak at times with Fox before a friendly anchor who asked her open-ended, softball question. Meadows dumping her is one sensible decision he has made. As much as Sarah Huckabee Sanders was annoying and absurd, she way way more capable than Stephanie Grisham.

by Anonymousreply 362April 7, 2020 5:53 PM

Wisconsin primary decision is the result of their Republican legislature and the conservative Wisconsin Supreme Court, and the U.S. Supreme Court, going against the decision of the Democratic Governor during a pandemic..

This is a prelude to Republicans, including Trump's operatives and Mitch's judges, with help again from Putin, to pull shenanigans for the November general election. They WILL cheat AGAIN.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363April 7, 2020 6:14 PM

R262 Capable? lol They just named her replacement: Kayleigh McEnany. If there's anyone who could possibly be worse than even Grisham, it's this toady.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364April 7, 2020 7:26 PM

CNN:

Acting Navy Secretary resigns after calling ousted aircraft carrier captain 'stupid'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365April 7, 2020 7:31 PM

One of my favorite CNN panels was when NYT columnist Charles Blow snapped at Kayleigh for touching him. I couldn't find a link to the clip alone, but you can check out this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366April 7, 2020 7:33 PM

Go out and grocery shop this week cuz the dumbfucks will all go to church on Sunday because I guess Jesus would want them to catch and spread a highly contagious virus??????? The week or two after Sunday is going to be very interesting and not in a good way I'm afraid.

by Anonymousreply 367April 7, 2020 7:37 PM

While appearing with the now-fired Trish Regan on Fox "News", McEnany, the new press secretary said, “We will not see diseases like the coronavirus come here, we will not see terrorism come here, and isn’t that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful presidency of President Obama?”

Since Ms. McEnany made that statement, more than 350,000 people in the U.S. have been infected with the coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 368April 7, 2020 7:39 PM

R368 I love how they throw out these insane statements all the time trying to trigger liberals or something. Obama's awful presidency? Oh bitch. Go wipe Roger Ailes cum out your nasty pussy.

by Anonymousreply 369April 7, 2020 7:45 PM

R369 I forgot, he cums in their mouths. She needs to wipe his cum out of her mouth. You know those little FOX hoes don't believe one ounce of what they say. It is just a race to the bottom for them. Who can be more outrageous? Ooooh. Meanwhile, they have to be fed talking points because no conservative can actually think for themselves including you conservative cunts who post here.

by Anonymousreply 370April 7, 2020 7:50 PM

I stopped watching CNN in 2016 because of Kayleigh McNinny, that old white haired trump ass-licker guy, and other creepy right wing hacks they always had on the panels.

If you're going to feature the conservative point of view at least don't include the toadies and sycophants who are pandering to the ignorant base.

by Anonymousreply 371April 7, 2020 8:10 PM

Hulk Hogan said we don't need a vaccine just faith.

Who wants to bet he would be one of the first to rush out to get a vaccine. What is his aim in saying this? So many "faithful" try to score political points or social points saying shit like this. All a bunch of demons. Evangelicals esp are in the throes of the devil (if you believe). Everything they do is the antithesis of Christ. Satan has a hold of the evangelical movement. They don't serve Christ. They serve the GOP and money.

by Anonymousreply 372April 7, 2020 8:11 PM

R371 I want to scream the conservative viewpoint should not be just lies and spin. All they do is rapid talk to get out as many talking points as their tiny brains have memorized that day. I think they all get paid for how many they can get out in one day. Conservatives don't have a viewpoint anymore. All they have is lies and talking points.

by Anonymousreply 373April 7, 2020 8:15 PM

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to see fux get sued for negligence for repeating the lie that this virus is a hoax.

I'm sure several of their viewers have become infected and others may die from believing their lies.

All it takes is a few deaths, disgruntled viewers and a lawyer to file a class action suit in civil court claiming fux knew they were spreading lies and endangering lives.

by Anonymousreply 374April 7, 2020 8:50 PM

David Remnick: Trump Is A Distorting Machine For Information | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375April 7, 2020 9:04 PM

Meanwhile, Trump keeps pimping hydroxycholoroquine like it's one of his golf courses. I hope somebody's following the money here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376April 7, 2020 10:03 PM

That is so depressing R363! Those evil fucking bastards

by Anonymousreply 377April 7, 2020 10:15 PM

[quote]One of my favorite CNN panels was when NYT columnist Charles Blow snapped at Kayleigh for touching him.

Black Man, Black Man.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378April 7, 2020 10:33 PM

How can he fire the IG that was supposed to oversee the stimulus package? Will there be a new one or can they just line their pockets now unsupervised? WTF is going on here?

by Anonymousreply 379April 7, 2020 10:59 PM

[quote], that old white haired trump ass-licker guy

Jeffery Lord? He was always referencing Reagan.

Rick Santorum has been hired with CNN a long time.

CNN hiring people that are homophobic and fought against gay rights is disgusting.

That's beside the point that Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, and some other gays are employed at CNN.

CNN does this "both sides" bullshit even when there is false equivalency.

On each primary night coverage, they had this young woman on the panel that was a Bernie advocate. CNN didn't do that for Pete, Amy, etc. Terry McAuliffe is a Biden supporter.

by Anonymousreply 380April 7, 2020 11:00 PM

Kayleigh McEnany is a racist. Shock!

(And is "Kayleigh" the most asinine name on the planet, or is it just me?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381April 7, 2020 11:30 PM

R381 Again, par for the course for conservatives. They are a nasty, skanky, despicable set of people.

by Anonymousreply 382April 7, 2020 11:35 PM

R381 You should make that it's own thread.

by Anonymousreply 383April 7, 2020 11:36 PM

r374, they'd have a strong defense in that they were just repeating what the Commander-In-Chief had said himself.

by Anonymousreply 384April 7, 2020 11:37 PM

R381, thank you. I love Asimov and everything he was about.

Yes, do make it front and center. Send it to the Biden campaign. In fact, they should buy that wall art of covfefe-19, too. Time to start getting rough, and I don't mean he can't reach out to moderate GOPs and Romney (Mr. 47%), but this is a dire situation and we need to know we're in this to fight it out.

by Anonymousreply 385April 7, 2020 11:39 PM

Dump yesterday:

[quote]"Mail ballots are very dangerous for this country...The mail ballots are corrupt in my opinion."

Uhh ... Dump and Vairst Leddy just voted by mail in the March 17 Florida primary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386April 7, 2020 11:59 PM

Kayleigh McEnany is also a birther

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387April 8, 2020 12:37 AM

r387 Love ya but I think we all could have figured that out blind, deaf and dumb. It would be news to say she wasn't a birther. I suspect every conservative is a birther unless proven otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 388April 8, 2020 12:39 AM

Kaylie is one of the biggest TRUMP BOTS out there. She's had her mouth on his dick since at least 2016 when she was on CNN has someone already mentioned.

They couldn't have picked a better Trump sycophant to spew out his crap and lies.

by Anonymousreply 389April 8, 2020 12:49 AM

r386, what Trump really meant was mail ballots are dangerous when DEMOCRATS use them of course, not him or other Republicans.

Get it now?

by Anonymousreply 390April 8, 2020 12:54 AM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi goes one-on-one with Rachel Maddow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391April 8, 2020 1:55 AM

Churches split on cooperating with COVID-19 preventative measures..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392April 8, 2020 12:55 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393April 8, 2020 2:09 PM

CNBC:

Bernie Sanders drops out of the presidential race

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394April 8, 2020 3:34 PM

It was the best move. Now let's get on board with Biden and bring some sanity back to our country.

by Anonymousreply 395April 8, 2020 3:36 PM

R371 I also had to turn off CNN in 2016 for the same reason, but you've got to give her credit for riding the shit storm for greater fame. Grifters gonna grift.

by Anonymousreply 396April 8, 2020 3:41 PM

I swear to all that is holy, if Pres Bone Spurs has a stake in that drug may he be struck down, his whole administration be struck down and we get Pres. Pelosi!

by Anonymousreply 397April 8, 2020 4:13 PM

You could have expected it. Fox and Dan Crenshaw blame Hillary

By the way, on Morning Joe today, Crenshaw avoided such comments.

Pardon a Fox link, but know how they are defending Trump on COVID-19.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398April 8, 2020 5:05 PM

Joe: We Need A President That Follows The Advice Of Scientists, Doctors | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399April 8, 2020 6:17 PM

Is it too early to start cocksucking? I've gotten passed the mushroom head in the simulator, I'm ready to take on that extra half inch! And just look at the propaganda I can vomit up.

-N Haley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400April 8, 2020 6:37 PM

NBC:

Lawmakers demand answers on Kushner supply chain influence

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401April 8, 2020 7:22 PM

More on Kayleigh.... (how did she graduate Harvard? I really think some investigating should be done).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402April 8, 2020 7:53 PM

Nikki Haley had numerous ethical violations and escapades when she was the Governor of SC and prior. The national media has not dug into that history. They are too enthralled with her to do so. Sound familiar?

by Anonymousreply 403April 8, 2020 8:23 PM

Crenshaw and Haley are both disgusting pigs. Look how low the GOP has sunk. There is no coming back from this. There is no defending this SHITTY president.

by Anonymousreply 404April 8, 2020 8:24 PM

The Coronavirus Has Not Halted Trump’s Power Grab

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405April 8, 2020 8:35 PM

Sean Patrick Gilmartin, Kayleigh McEnany's spouse, was a professional baseball player for the Mets and Orioles through 2019

He's good-looking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406April 8, 2020 8:38 PM

Linda Tripp, evil fucking cunt is DEAD TO ME!

FINALLY

by Anonymousreply 407April 8, 2020 8:53 PM

Wasn’t Kayleigh shown in bed with another woman in Bombshell?

by Anonymousreply 408April 8, 2020 9:02 PM

Berni Sanders drops out

Linda Tripp dies.

Interesting news day.

by Anonymousreply 409April 8, 2020 9:18 PM

Linda Tripp, Key Figure in Clinton Impeachment, Dies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410April 8, 2020 9:50 PM

Bye, bye Linda Trip, BURN IN HELL BITCH!!!!!

Lucianne Goldberg, you're next cunt.

by Anonymousreply 411April 9, 2020 12:07 AM

'Partisan BS': Wisconsin Holds In-Person Voting During COVID-19 Pandemic - Day That Was | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412April 9, 2020 12:10 AM

Trump’s Removal Of Watchdogs May Reshape Oversight Of The Trump Administration | Deadline | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413April 9, 2020 12:39 AM

Mr. Bone Spurs will initiate a full-blown coup d'etat before the November election date. He's already terminated accountability on stimulus money, moved to rid government of Inspector Generals and whistleblowers, saturated the courts with right-wing judges, exerted vindictiveness on competent and ethical agency personnel, gutted intelligence services competent, ethical leaders and replaced them with unqualified, yes-men hacks. He's taking advantage of this pandemic to gain wealth, extend personal power, and further damage democracy, the environment, etc. These are actions of a madman. Republicans in the Senate gave him a green light.

by Anonymousreply 414April 9, 2020 2:08 AM

Politico:

Senate fails to approve new coronavirus relief after partisan stalemate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415April 9, 2020 3:02 PM

I hate people. I was watching some commentators, not even professional pundits and this woman is very reasonable, saying how no one is focused on this and that. Everything she listed are things the Dems in Congress have tried to get done or are currently working on. This woman is no Pres Bone Spurs fan. She is very critical of him. I'm sorry I'm blanking on her name. I'll post it when it comes to me.

No this other bill is stalled due to "partisan stalemate". Give me a break! It is stalled because the demon GOP wants to fuck over 99% of us for more big corp bailouts that have zero oversight. They know the media will not protect the Dems if they object and hold up another give away to big corp with no oversight. The media will BOTH SIDES it and everybody, like the woman above, will lament how broken our govt is leading viewers to blame everybody instead of the party that is 100% to blame- the GOP.

People like FUX News and conservatives have caused great harm and continue their demonic ways during this pandemic spreading conspiracy theories and lies. Do they realize their families and their viewers families are at risk due to the utter incompetence of this administration?

Bill O'Reilly just said coronavirus victims were on their last legs anyway. WHAT? The Dems and media should make that statement and him the poster child for all conservatives because you know if one whacky liberal said it, they would make them the voice of all liberals.

GOP= demonic

by Anonymousreply 416April 9, 2020 3:32 PM

R416

I rebuke you demonic raisins!!

by Anonymousreply 417April 9, 2020 3:34 PM

Uh huh....

Trump preparing to unveil second coronavirus task force, officials say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 418April 9, 2020 3:37 PM

I've posted this before but it bears repeating. Tucker's Law. If some cunt can fuck something up, that cunt will pick the worst possible time to fucking fuck up because that cunt's a cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419April 9, 2020 3:40 PM

[quote]Trump preparing to unveil second coronavirus task force, officials say

Oooh, I hope it's a super-top-secret one.

by Anonymousreply 420April 9, 2020 4:27 PM

R420

I must have missed the first task force.

by Anonymousreply 421April 9, 2020 4:29 PM

R420 It's to be an economic coronavirus task team.

by Anonymousreply 422April 9, 2020 4:31 PM

Washington Post:

Fed Chair Powell says U.S. economy deteriorating with alarming speed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 423April 9, 2020 4:58 PM

So...so...aspirational!

Trump: If Under 100,000 Americans Die From Coronavirus We've Done A Good Job | The 11th Hour | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424April 9, 2020 5:52 PM

Last night, a federal judge in NY rejected an effort by Trump, his company, and his family to force a fraud lawsuit re: their involvement with a multilevel marketing company into arbitration, a largely non-public, privately-operated justice system

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425April 9, 2020 5:54 PM

Meaning he's working on ways to maximize his own profit from the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 426April 9, 2020 6:00 PM

Meaning he's working on ways to maximize his own profit from the pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 427April 9, 2020 6:00 PM

R424

Fast forward a month and the death toll is 97,000.

“I was the first one to say if we kept U.S. deaths under 200,000, it would be a victory against the invisible enemy.”

DJT

by Anonymousreply 428April 9, 2020 6:08 PM

Failed US Federal Response To COVID-19 Manifests As International Disaster | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429April 9, 2020 6:29 PM

Amb. Rice: The Trump WH Received Many Warnings | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 9, 2020 6:54 PM

Honestly, someone needs to stop these fucking MAD MEN Now you have Barr on tv basically telling people they cant be locked down past the end of April or it would violate their rights...FFS. You just know that the southern Red states are a hotbed of Covid-19...and its should be starting to break out of control within the next week or so...those are the same idiots that will believe Trump and Barr and defy logic and the instinct to protect ones self and start socializing, spreading it even more. How can someone not see that things are not all rosey and under control ?.

by Anonymousreply 431April 9, 2020 8:23 PM

I’m going to keep isolating and those fools out there can perish.

by Anonymousreply 432April 9, 2020 8:27 PM

The Hill:

Trump officials lay groundwork for May reopening

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433April 9, 2020 8:27 PM

Let him reopen in May. The blood on his hands will be all his. Sadly, we will all suffer.

Elections have consequences! But her emails is what I hope everybody who didn't vote for Hillary says as they gasp for air dying of coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 434April 9, 2020 8:37 PM

Lindsey now has her eye on Scott Walker with titillating interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435April 9, 2020 8:55 PM

Lindsey now has her eye on Scott Walker with titillating interest.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436April 9, 2020 8:55 PM

Dr. Fauci praised the gay community - in front of Mike Pence! LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437April 9, 2020 11:32 PM

The May reopening and the beginning of Trump's second wave of CV-19.

by Anonymousreply 438April 9, 2020 11:35 PM

FCI... any updated internal polling info?

by Anonymousreply 439April 9, 2020 11:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440April 9, 2020 11:51 PM

[OT Can some subscriber go over to the MSNBC Part 15 thread and post that it is subscriber only now and please open up a Part16 or 15A? TIA]

by Anonymousreply 441April 10, 2020 12:16 AM

R439 Still looking very good last I heard (about a week or so ago). There are going to be a lot more swing states this go around.

by Anonymousreply 442April 10, 2020 1:12 AM

Dan Crenshaw is a jerk...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443April 10, 2020 2:02 AM

Crenshaw displays the typical conservative non-reaction, non-response because they have a completely bankrupt ideology and argument. They have no argument. Conservatism does not work as it is applied in this country. They are for the rich, they are for socialism for the rich because they believe in their heart of hearts it trickles down to us all. They now cannot say this. GHW Bush, bless his heart, knew this as well and raised taxes on the rich. He is the one Republican president I give a little, just a little, leeway to. He did right by this compromise with a Dem Congress to the dismay of his rabid, nutso party.

by Anonymousreply 444April 10, 2020 2:27 AM

Florida could very well go blue, their economy is going to be hammered. Just keep replaying commercials showing Trump mishandling the situation every five minutes...

by Anonymousreply 445April 10, 2020 2:35 AM

I honestly think NC and AZ will be swing states, and Dems will capture at least one of them. Next election, add GA to that list. By 2028, TX, too.

by Anonymousreply 446April 10, 2020 2:39 AM

Judge rules that MGM must hand over unaired [italic]Apprentice[/italic] tapes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 447April 10, 2020 2:40 AM

FL Gov has epically fucked up. FL is always razor thin. Great chance of going Blue.

AZ and NC have very good chances of going Blue. GA has a good chance to go Blue. Believe it or not, TX is very much in play. Biden will do well. Pres Bone Spurs is not well liked. Biden is VERY palatable to moderate/conservative voters who are disgusted with what we have now. Beto was just the beginning. CA transplants are turning TX Blue sooner than any immigrant children will. See also AZ.

by Anonymousreply 448April 10, 2020 2:43 AM

I’m bookmarking R448’s post, and including it In my morning prayers.

by Anonymousreply 449April 10, 2020 2:56 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450April 10, 2020 4:15 AM

It feels like there is a coordinated Republican campaign to try to get Trump to STFU at the briefings. It won't work, but it's interesting to watch.

by Anonymousreply 451April 10, 2020 5:37 PM

Tough shit, Republicans. You created this monster. Don’t complain when he rips the head off your body.

by Anonymousreply 452April 10, 2020 6:45 PM

That FL GOV has to be the worst in the country. He is talking about opening schools "even for a few weeks we think it would be beneficial". What???? Beneficial if you want to kill large swaths of people and spread this virus around even more!

What is wrong with him? That is rhetorical but feel free to add your thoughts.

by Anonymousreply 453April 10, 2020 8:10 PM

[bold]FDA warns Alex Jones to stop pitching bogus virus remedies[/bold]

WASHINGTON -- U.S. health officials are warning conspiracy theorist and radio host Alex Jones to stop pitching bogus remedies for the coronavirus.

The Food and Drug Administration sent a warning letter Thursday ordering Jones to stop falsely claiming that toothpaste, mouth wash and other products sponsored by his show can help prevent COVID-19.

Jones, known for pushing conspiracy theories about school shootings and the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, touted the products on multiple shows last month, according to the letter.

The agency states that by making these claims Jones is promoting illegal, unapproved drugs, which can carry financial penalties and risk product seizures by government agents.

The letter gives Jones’ company, Infowars.com, 48 hours to remove or correct the false material. FDA warnings are not legally binding, but the agency can take individuals to court if they are ignored.

An email seeking comment from Jones’ website was not immediately returned Friday morning.

The FDA has not approved any treatments or vaccines against the coronavirus, and the National Institutes of Health says no scientific evidence exists to suggest alternative remedies help.

The FDA warning follows earlier government warnings against Jones last month. New York’s attorney general Letita James sent a cease-and-desist letter March 12 demanding Jones stop promoting many of the same phony products.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454April 10, 2020 8:19 PM

DeSantis was saying last night (I think it was last night) that there were no deaths in people under 25, so why not reopen the schools.

For starters, that’s a lie. People under 25 have died.

But more importantly, does he seriously not understand how communicable diseases work?!?! What about the teachers, the administrative staff, the janitorial staff? What about the parents of the kids who may be asymptomatic but still carry and transmit the virus?

I mean, I know he’s not exactly smart, but he can’t be THAT stupid, can he?

by Anonymousreply 455April 10, 2020 8:24 PM

R447.

by Anonymousreply 456April 10, 2020 8:26 PM

R455 I'm going to assume that last question was rhetorical but yes, yes he is. Watching his press conferences checks off an item on your bucket list if you've ever wondered what an intellectually disabled person would look like and sound like if they were elected Gov of FL.

by Anonymousreply 457April 10, 2020 8:37 PM

Alex Jones is lower than the dirt

by Anonymousreply 458April 10, 2020 9:00 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459April 10, 2020 10:32 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460April 10, 2020 10:34 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461April 10, 2020 10:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462April 10, 2020 10:37 PM

Trump Says Ivanka Created 10% of ALL Jobs

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463April 11, 2020 12:06 AM

^^^ Blowjobs maybe.

by Anonymousreply 464April 11, 2020 12:30 AM

Diamond and Silk receive Twitter lock-out for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465April 11, 2020 2:51 AM

Diamond and Silk receive Twitter lock-out for spreading COVID-19 misinformation.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466April 11, 2020 2:51 AM

I like the guy who calls them Zircon and Burlap.

by Anonymousreply 467April 11, 2020 8:10 AM

Live updates: U.S. surpasses Italy for most confirmed coronavirus deaths with more than 20,000 fatalities

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468April 11, 2020 9:36 PM

NYT: He Could Have Seen What Was Coming: Behind Trump’s Failure on the Virus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469April 11, 2020 9:40 PM

Washington Post:

GOP leaders refuse Democrats’ coronavirus demands, won’t negotiate over small-business lending

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470April 11, 2020 9:41 PM

r470 Then stop negotiating.......

by Anonymousreply 471April 11, 2020 9:43 PM

White House rejects bailout for Postal Service battered by coronavirus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472April 11, 2020 11:02 PM

R472 The Dems should play hardball now. The GOP sociopaths are showing their true colors. Blast THE FUCK out of them on every show and channel with the force of a Category 5 Hurricane.

by Anonymousreply 473April 11, 2020 11:22 PM

I have alot of posters on this thread blocked...

by Anonymousreply 474April 12, 2020 1:01 AM

I have alot of posters on this thread blocked...

by Anonymousreply 475April 12, 2020 1:01 AM

As his ratings are sinking and he is being eviscerated in the press, Trump is going to get even more crazy.

by Anonymousreply 476April 12, 2020 2:56 AM

If the Postal Service stops, that will spell his end. Lots of people, especially seniors, depend on their mail being delivered. Businesses, too, if they are back up and running.

by Anonymousreply 477April 12, 2020 3:14 AM

Congress WILL NEVER let the USPS go under...EVER. The public will not buy the rationale for the privatization like the Republicans are hoping they will.

by Anonymousreply 478April 12, 2020 3:36 AM

That's a good point about seniors. I wonder how many seniors still get their social security check by mail.

by Anonymousreply 479April 12, 2020 10:59 AM

USPS employs around 500K people too.. A uge employer. They can't risk letting them go under.

by Anonymousreply 480April 12, 2020 1:15 PM

The USPS is also an important source of jobs for minority workers - so of course the GOP has had it in their crosshairs for decades. The whole scam of forcing the USPS to pay its pension obligations upfront was a GOP attempt to force it into bankruptcy. This may be the coup de grace, if people let them get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 481April 12, 2020 3:20 PM

true, r481, plus they want the whole thing sold off to some asshole who'll charge ten times as much and cut out delivery to half of all homes. It's the Republican Way.

by Anonymousreply 482April 12, 2020 3:51 PM

The American Patient How Trump Is Fueling a Corona Disaster Donald Trump’s disastrous crisis management has made the United States the new epicenter of the global coronavirus pandemic. The country is facing an unprecedented economic crash. Are we witnessing the implosion of a superpower?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483April 12, 2020 4:24 PM

WaPo: Trump administration has many task forces — but still no plan for beating covid-19

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484April 12, 2020 4:57 PM

Oh my, look at the 2nd reply to LG's post.

Which one of you DLers posted that reply?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485April 12, 2020 5:58 PM

^^^ if it doesn't link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486April 12, 2020 6:05 PM

^^^ if it doesn't link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487April 12, 2020 6:05 PM

Of course the NY Times profiled some Wisconsin dairy farmer who had to sell her dairy farm - the gist of the story was how corrupt the R's are in the state legislator - however in the end the idiot dairy farmer voted straight Repuke. These people are too stupid for words, they get everything that is coming to them.

by Anonymousreply 488April 12, 2020 7:50 PM

sad but true, r488. It's just a fucking mechanical decision for so many of these morons. "I gotta vote Republican, I'm a dumbfuck old white christian asshole who can't ever think beyond that."

Unfortunately, all the rest of us get "everything that is coming to them" along with them.

by Anonymousreply 489April 12, 2020 9:14 PM

They'd die penniless and homeless before they'd ever admit they were wrong.

by Anonymousreply 490April 12, 2020 9:25 PM

Those dairy farmers and like-minded watch Fox News. They choose to do so. Any and all misdeeds Trump and Republicans do, Fox twists the narratives to blame Democrats. It"s Murdoch delivered propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 491April 12, 2020 11:17 PM

Can someone hop and a time machine and abort Murdoch? He has caused more damage to this world than most.

by Anonymousreply 492April 12, 2020 11:43 PM

^^^ hop in

by Anonymousreply 493April 12, 2020 11:44 PM

Reuters:

U.S. Supreme Court to hear Trump financial records cases by teleconference in May

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494April 13, 2020 2:33 PM

New Yorker Chronicles How McConnell Propped Up Trump WH | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495April 13, 2020 4:29 PM

Trump Lashes Out at Fauci Amid Criticism of Slow Virus Response

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496April 13, 2020 5:00 PM

Six of those Supreme Court Justices will do whatever pleases #MoscowMitch, #CadetBoneSpurs, Murdoch's Fox, and right-wing societies.

by Anonymousreply 497April 13, 2020 5:38 PM

This question has been bothering me for a while and I'm hoping someone has an insightful answer.

If the GOP is propping this fool up and covering for him, I have to ask why? I mean, they had Dumbya for 8 years but they never went this fascist with him. Even with Darth Cheney pulling the strings.

So why are they all in on this fool when he is going to end up costing them every last bit of legitimacy and the Senate.

Do they actually think their idiot base (which is dropping like flies) is enough to keep them in power? Do they not see the internal polling showing how widely unpopular their policies are?

Why not jettison this fool and find someone more palatable who isn't going to lose down ballot elections? I don't understand the logic behind this.

But someone here has a good explanation.

by Anonymousreply 498April 13, 2020 5:43 PM

R498, tax cuts, guns, and right wing judges are important enough to them to destroy this country trying to achieve their goal. They figure, as the US burns around them, they'll be the last people standing with their guns, money, and corrupt courts.

by Anonymousreply 499April 13, 2020 6:00 PM

Reuters:

President Trump is not firing Dr. Fauci -White House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500April 13, 2020 6:03 PM

CNBC:

Bernie Sanders endorses Joe Biden for president

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501April 13, 2020 6:22 PM

R501 which just means Fauci will "resign" in a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 502April 13, 2020 6:51 PM

Jake Tapper retweets George Conway's tweet, and critics make a fuss.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503April 13, 2020 7:32 PM

Jake needs to just gaslight everybody and say he didn't do it and move on. Deny it even though there is proof. It works for Pres Bone Spurs so well.

by Anonymousreply 504April 13, 2020 7:39 PM

Anti-Trump conservative group led by George Conway and Rick Wilson endorse Biden.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505April 13, 2020 7:41 PM

Big Blather is Watching

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506April 13, 2020 7:48 PM

Ole nasty, The Huck, mocked Biden's stutter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507April 13, 2020 7:55 PM

SHS is trying to run for Governor of Arkansas. She's on Twitter often.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508April 13, 2020 7:59 PM

[quote]Putting aside the thorny legal question of whether a foreign country can be legally held at fault for the spread of a deadly disease, there is a big problem with what Graham is proposing: the 14th Amendment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 509April 13, 2020 8:15 PM

Dumbya was not a billionaire who could gather kompromat and cocoon his victims in lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 510April 13, 2020 8:24 PM

Trump did not hold a briefing all weekend. I would bet anything that he spent the last two days golfing.

by Anonymousreply 511April 13, 2020 9:30 PM

This doesn't answer R511's question, but interesting nonetheless...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512April 13, 2020 10:16 PM

I say that about golfing because remember last week when they posted that $45,000 had been charged for golf carts in the Virginia golf course? How easy for him to slip out to the VA golf course without anyone knowing.

by Anonymousreply 513April 13, 2020 10:42 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514April 14, 2020 12:01 AM

Not a nail, but a torpedo in dump-truck-trumps coffin regarding this past weekends scathing New York Times article “He could have seen what’s coming“, about how he knew about the Coronavirus crisis well in advance.... Journalists report epic meltdown in the briefing room today, as he attacks media, health experts, the likes never seen before. CNN, MSNBC, Rachel Maddow, are having a field day with this.

If there was ever a forehead that was meant to meet a bat swinging at the speed of light, it’s trumps.

by Anonymousreply 515April 14, 2020 2:00 AM

CNN:

Trump falsely claims he has 'total' authority

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516April 14, 2020 2:24 AM

Reuters:

Obama to endorse Biden for 2020 Democratic nomination, source close to Obama says

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517April 14, 2020 2:33 PM

Lawdy Miss Thang, kompromat comes fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518April 14, 2020 3:10 PM

The only type of Republican who can remain in the party are the far right nuts. If you are a moderate and you call yourself a Republican, you are deluded. There will never be another sane Republican elected president again. The base loves crazy, big, loud, brashy.

I'm surprised we haven't seen more party switching to the Dems.

by Anonymousreply 519April 14, 2020 3:29 PM

Liberal Challenger Defeats Trump-Backed Incumbent In Wis. | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 520April 14, 2020 3:55 PM

Newsweek:

Justin Amash Floats Potential Run for President Against Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521April 14, 2020 4:01 PM

Trump Admin Still Stealing PPE Supplies Puts States On Guard | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522April 14, 2020 4:58 PM

Now he's comparing himself to Captain Bligh?!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523April 14, 2020 5:18 PM

I don't thing he quite grasps "Mutiny on the Bounty", do you?

by Anonymousreply 524April 14, 2020 5:20 PM

r524, Bligh is a megalomaniac, so Trump can probably relate

by Anonymousreply 525April 14, 2020 5:40 PM

Fart Blossom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 526April 14, 2020 7:55 PM

Fart Blossom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527April 14, 2020 7:55 PM

Barr is vindictive in behalf of Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528April 14, 2020 8:03 PM

CNBC:

Trump calls for halt to US funding for World Health Organization amid coronavirus outbreak

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529April 14, 2020 10:46 PM

r528:

"I think the president has every right to be frustrated," Barr said in the Fox interview, "because I think what happened to him was one of the greatest travesties in American history."

by Anonymousreply 530April 14, 2020 10:49 PM

This is what the GOP (RNC) is tweeting. Miz LG retweets it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531April 14, 2020 11:08 PM

This is what the GOP (RNC) is tweeting. Miz LG retweets it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532April 14, 2020 11:08 PM

Reuters: Trump to convene G7 leaders in video link to discuss pandemic

"Working together, the G7 is taking a whole-of-society approach to tackle the crisis across multiple areas, including health, finance, humanitarian assistance, and science and technology," said White House spokesman Judd Deere.

I notice humanitarian assistance and science/technology come AFTER finance

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533April 14, 2020 11:26 PM

Nikki Haley is ambitious. She is often quoted as agreeing with Trump. Will Trump dump Pence and put Haley on his 2020 ticket?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534April 15, 2020 12:59 AM

R534 It is looking increasingly likely or why else is she auditioning so hard?

by Anonymousreply 535April 15, 2020 1:03 AM

If Trump dumps Pence and he gets impeached again before January 20,2021...????

by Anonymousreply 536April 15, 2020 1:09 AM

[quote]The attorney who represented former Rowan County Clerk Kim Davis when she refused to issue same-sex marriage licenses plans to file a lawsuit against Kentucky on behalf of a church that held controversial in-person Easter services despite the state's coronavirus fears.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537April 15, 2020 1:10 AM

R536 He won't be removed by the Senate.

by Anonymousreply 538April 15, 2020 1:11 AM

Trump is a murderer. Vote Biden.

by Anonymousreply 539April 15, 2020 1:15 AM

Death toll rising in Washington state.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540April 15, 2020 1:17 AM

FCI, the new Senate is seated before the new President. I hope he is removed on January 19th just to fuck him over. He can be arrested as he's removed from the White House. Pence or Haley can hold the fucking door as Biden moves in.

by Anonymousreply 541April 15, 2020 3:56 AM

R541 Nice thought. But today is April 14. That is 10 months away! How many americans will still be alive?

by Anonymousreply 542April 15, 2020 5:18 AM

Thank you r541

Especially if the Senate flips and he has stated he will not abide by the election.

r538

by Anonymousreply 543April 15, 2020 5:56 AM

actually ^^r536

by Anonymousreply 544April 15, 2020 5:58 AM

[quote] R498: This question has been bothering me for a while and I'm hoping someone has an insightful answer....If the GOP is propping this fool up and covering for him, I have to ask why? I mean, they had Dumbya for 8 years but they never went this fascist with him.

Firstly, I think Trump won the Republican nomination in part because none of his republican rivals would stoop to his level.

Likewise, I think that Trump is so vindictive and mean that nobody wants to risk offending him And then dealing with the consequences. Remember when Trump gave out Lindsey’s personal Cel phone number, on TV? Trump is a sore loser and a sore winner.

by Anonymousreply 545April 15, 2020 6:35 AM

R545 "I think Trump won the Republican nomination in part because none of his republican rivals would stoop to his level."

Warning: Crazy conspiracy theorist here....I'm one of those who believes Trump didn't legitimately win the Presidency. I've posted before about my belief that the vote tallies were hacked in crucial states, enough to insure the 78,000 electoral votes that sealed his "victory" in 3 states. Others who agree have posted "receipts".....

But I also believe it went much deeper, and further back in time. Putin had strategized for years and invested millions. 2015 was finally the right time to put his plan into motion. First step was to insure Trump was the GOP nominee. He systematically knocked off the competitors one by one. It was easy because they were such idiots. But the toughest competitor was one of the first to go: Jeb Bush. Wasn't it kind of strange how quickly he departed the race? He was sabotaged early on. Rachel Maddow devoted a segment to it. I was surprised it didn't get more attention, or hadn't been mentioned since. After Bush was gone, the rest were pretty fucking easy. I know at least one other poster who monitors this thread agrees with me. Hopefully he reads this and pipes in.

by Anonymousreply 546April 15, 2020 7:57 AM

R547 here. The later it gets, the more inarticulate I get. I apologize. Just to clarity: Putin is the one who, behind the scenes, systematically knocked off all Trump's competitors. Trump probably didn't even know and thought his own "brilliance" was the reason he was doing so well. Or maybe he did know, or just knew a little. Whatever the case, he didn't care. As long as he won.

by Anonymousreply 547April 15, 2020 8:03 AM

R546 I concur and many on the Hill know it to be true. It is why Barr is so desperate to stop any investigation and intimidate anybody from coming forward/looking into this further. Accusations cannot be made without solid proof. Mueller was on the trail of this but couldn't find definitive proof. However, it is widely known on the Hill that Putin, with the full knowledge of Pres Bone Spurs, did the things (and more) you mention.

by Anonymousreply 548April 15, 2020 12:22 PM

What a crew it was too....bunch of idiots that ran against Rump in the primary. Marco Rubio? Sleepy black guy? Carly Fiorina?? The Senatrix???

by Anonymousreply 549April 15, 2020 12:24 PM

I'm also all in agreement that Putin aided in killing the chances of the other 16 Rs running for election in '15. My theory is that he has been planning/undermining us for many years.

by Anonymousreply 550April 15, 2020 4:17 PM

The unlimited monies pouring in after the Citizens United decision, the oligarch getting his payday while we were in shutdown, the ruski bitch in the NRA funneling funds, the secrecy of ALL of the meetings he's had with him, and the most damning evidence is Reality Winner going to jail. Count me in as a conspiracy believer, too.

There's a lot more, but I'll leave that for the folks with time and patience. I've run out

by Anonymousreply 551April 15, 2020 8:14 PM

R546 here. Good morning, (it's morning for me).

R548, (FCI), R550.... Big smile! In my post I wrote "at least one other poster", but I was thinking of the two of you. Thanks for piping in so quickly.

FCI, you and I have had this conversation more than once on previous threads. For some it's repetitive, but I think it's important to continue to bring this aspect up as often as possible. There are always new readers to this thread, many still don't know. And a couple quick google searches will bring up factual articles from reliable sources they missed along the way. With SO MANY SCANDALS playing out concurrently, it's very easy for this chapter to get lost in the shuffle. It can't be forgotten! As Nancy Pelosi continues to say, (paraphrasing), "It always goes back to Russia". If the voting tallies scandal had been fully investigated as it should have at the time, just imagine how different the world would be right now, not to mention this country. At least 20 horrible situations developed because of this "President". All were avoidable, and I believe many were deliberate.

by Anonymousreply 552April 15, 2020 8:32 PM

R552 Of course! Thank you for keeping this conversation going. There is no CT. There is just a lack of hard proof not a lack of proof if that makes sense. So many in the GOP are compromised. I know it sounds bonkers to suggest that and think no one will say it. They do. They just can't blatantly make the allegation for lack of hard proof. As you pointed out, Nancy said it to his face and he lost it. The infamous photo of her standing up pointing at him. I said he called her the C word. That has never come out but it will.

There are many (in Congress, military etc )who just refuse to believe it for lack of proof. They know Putin helped him. They know he accepted help. They just bury their heads about the details. Mueller was shut down before he got proof. He was their hope. Barr was installed for a reason. Shut it down before an entire party was exposed.

by Anonymousreply 553April 15, 2020 9:27 PM

"Mueller was shut down before he got proof."

Do we know he didn't have proof? Could the proof be in some of the redacted portions that we haven't seen and might possibly never see?

by Anonymousreply 554April 15, 2020 10:06 PM

R554 We may never know.

by Anonymousreply 555April 15, 2020 10:15 PM

Pelosi reacts to Trump's name appearing on stimulus checks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556April 15, 2020 10:58 PM

So the new thing Republicans are doing with help from their president is to get everybody upset about the lock down so they put pressure on mostly Dem Govs to open up again. They are putting this notion in people's heads that we need to reopen. It's time.

This is a true life or death situation. These disgusting demons are playing politics. Everybody would be of the same mindset if our leaders were all looking out for the safety and wellness of citizens. But no, the GOP is playing politics. During a pandemic. They are going to get people to open up prematurely causing a true disaster with far more dead and sick.

by Anonymousreply 557April 15, 2020 11:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558April 16, 2020 12:20 AM

I think Trump confused Mutiny on the Bounty with the Caine Mutiny.

One he figured he confused the Caine move he hasn't said a peep.

Much more like Queeg.

Strawberries, strawberries...

by Anonymousreply 559April 16, 2020 12:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560April 16, 2020 12:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561April 16, 2020 12:53 AM

Trump says he might "exercise my constitutional authority to adjourn both chambers of Congress" if his nominations aren't approved.

NBC News reports that this power has never before been used by a president.

by Anonymousreply 562April 16, 2020 12:54 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563April 16, 2020 12:56 AM

Meanwhile:

Gov. Gavin Newsom has announced unauthorized immigrants in California can apply to receive $500 of coronavirus relief provided by the state starting in May.

"Every Californian ... should know that California is here to support them during this crisis."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564April 16, 2020 12:57 AM

U.S. Supreme Court to Hear Trump Financial Records Cases on May 12

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565April 16, 2020 1:03 AM

R565, shall I give you a spoiler alert?

by Anonymousreply 566April 16, 2020 1:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567April 16, 2020 1:06 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568April 16, 2020 1:09 AM

Looks like Fox News is about to get sued over spreading coronavirus lies. Good. I hope the people that sue own the channel in the end, and then turn it into The Obama Channel. All Obama. All the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569April 16, 2020 2:27 AM

Okay, we have to come up with what every single person will write by Donald Trump's fucking name on all the paper checks going out. It won't be illegal to write on it because it's going in the fucking memo portion of the check because the piece of shit doesn't have the legal authority to have his signature in the signature section. Fucker.

by Anonymousreply 570April 16, 2020 2:37 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 571April 16, 2020 3:03 AM

When Trump tweeted “Mutiny On The Bounty” was among his all time favorite movies, retweet if you agree he probably forgot that Captain Bligh was a freaky nutjob who ruled by cruelty and was ultimately overthrown by his crew.

by Anonymousreply 572April 16, 2020 3:05 AM

If you are have mobile deposit at your bank, after you take the picture of the check and make sure the deposit gets posted you can write whatever you want on it without any worries. Get creative with it.

by Anonymousreply 573April 16, 2020 3:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574April 16, 2020 3:22 AM

They can't really do anything to you if you write something they don't like on the check.

by Anonymousreply 575April 16, 2020 3:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576April 16, 2020 3:39 AM

What's Ivanka up to these days?

by Anonymousreply 577April 16, 2020 4:58 AM

Probably visiting her good friend, Wendi?

by Anonymousreply 578April 16, 2020 5:01 AM

R578 I think that only happens in the middle of summer and when she's 9 months pregnant!

by Anonymousreply 579April 16, 2020 5:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580April 16, 2020 5:04 AM

Seriously though, what's going on with Jared's face?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581April 16, 2020 5:05 AM

He and Ivanka are morphing in to the same person.

by Anonymousreply 582April 16, 2020 5:09 AM

This looks like the cover for a version of Flowers in the Attic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583April 16, 2020 5:10 AM

I believe that's the wrong kind of incest.

by Anonymousreply 584April 16, 2020 5:17 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585April 16, 2020 5:18 AM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586April 16, 2020 5:20 AM

Jared and Ivanka don't even look like real people.

by Anonymousreply 587April 16, 2020 5:22 AM

Theyre not people. They're lizard people.

by Anonymousreply 588April 16, 2020 5:38 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589April 16, 2020 5:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590April 16, 2020 5:42 AM

Link to new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 591April 16, 2020 5:45 AM

Closing

by Anonymousreply 592April 16, 2020 5:46 AM

this

by Anonymousreply 593April 16, 2020 5:47 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 594April 16, 2020 5:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595April 16, 2020 5:48 AM

Out

by Anonymousreply 596April 16, 2020 5:49 AM

Link

by Anonymousreply 597April 16, 2020 5:49 AM

Below

by Anonymousreply 598April 16, 2020 5:49 AM

to

by Anonymousreply 599April 16, 2020 5:49 AM

new

by Anonymousreply 600April 16, 2020 5:49 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 601April 16, 2020 5:49 AM

New thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 602April 16, 2020 5:50 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!