Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

šŸ¤„Lying POTUSšŸ¤„ Lying ā€œLiveā€ About ā€œThe Chinese Virusā€ Part 4

Next thread when this one finishes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 8, 2020 12:43 AM

He is sounding very nasal today. more so than usual. No sleep? Cocaine?

by Anonymousreply 1April 1, 2020 9:41 PM

Theyā€™re wasting military resources on drug busts while the nation drowns in its own mucus?

by Anonymousreply 2April 1, 2020 9:44 PM

Who that that crazy babbling general? Lord he made trump seem sane!

by Anonymousreply 3April 1, 2020 9:46 PM

CNN & MSNBC cut away from the uniforms conference.

by Anonymousreply 4April 1, 2020 9:46 PM

I feel like he is deflecting with this sudden Drug Mission to throw Yamiche and Jim Acosta off so they won't have any prepared questions.

CBSN cut away also.

by Anonymousreply 5April 1, 2020 9:48 PM

WTF, this is bizarre. Cuomo is throwing things at this tv in Albany I'm sure.

by Anonymousreply 6April 1, 2020 9:51 PM

President distract and ignore - WTF are we listening about drug wars for now? How can anyone watch these kiss-ass sessions and not feel embarrass that this is the date of our Presidency?

by Anonymousreply 7April 1, 2020 9:51 PM

I'd ask why he doesn't have the different branches of the Armed Forces bid against each other for supplies and equipment.

I mean, what, is the Federal Government "a shipping clerk"?!

by Anonymousreply 8April 1, 2020 9:51 PM

That was really disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 9April 1, 2020 9:52 PM

This clearly is not a C-V briefing.

by Anonymousreply 10April 1, 2020 9:55 PM

Omg. Maybe this diversion means the virus crisis is over.

by Anonymousreply 11April 1, 2020 9:56 PM

The American people want info on the virus.

by Anonymousreply 12April 1, 2020 9:56 PM

Rum being nice. Yeah right. The day he goes down I will be dancing in the street.

by Anonymousreply 13April 1, 2020 9:58 PM

He should let those guys behind him get back to work.

by Anonymousreply 14April 1, 2020 9:58 PM

Iā€™m not an accountant from China. He is truly a monster.

by Anonymousreply 15April 1, 2020 9:59 PM

Oooh, now he's threatening a big retaliation, if Iraq does something! Like never seen before!

Now praising his alleged trade deal with China, and claiming "our farmers are being paid $50 billion...."

Then why are we subsidizing them?

by Anonymousreply 16April 1, 2020 10:00 PM

Is Pence stuck at the printer or copier waiting for more of his blue and white cards to print out?

Where are Fauci and Birx? Consulting with their lawyers to make sure narcissist can't place any culpability on them which is his M.O.

by Anonymousreply 17April 1, 2020 10:00 PM

NOW the Big Lie is "We'll soon have more ventilators than we need"!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 18April 1, 2020 10:01 PM

Trump is ordering from Walmart!!!!!

AKA, CHINA!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 19April 1, 2020 10:02 PM

Trump is killing people with his stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 20April 1, 2020 10:02 PM

Now heā€™s back to ā€œhow can these hospitals possibly need all the masks theyā€™re ordering?ā€

by Anonymousreply 21April 1, 2020 10:02 PM

I really don't care if people take drugs.

by Anonymousreply 22April 1, 2020 10:03 PM

Walmart. The Wall. The Wall. Walmart.

by Anonymousreply 23April 1, 2020 10:04 PM

[quote]NOW the Big Lie is "We'll soon have more ventilators than we need"!!!!!

Next up: ā€œWeā€™re testing MORE than any other country!ā€

by Anonymousreply 24April 1, 2020 10:04 PM

I would Love to stick the wall up his ass

by Anonymousreply 25April 1, 2020 10:04 PM

Very powerful air power.

by Anonymousreply 26April 1, 2020 10:05 PM

CNN really puts rump in his place

by Anonymousreply 27April 1, 2020 10:05 PM

oh god. ā€œIā€™m #1 on Facebook, did you know that? I have millions of people.ā€

by Anonymousreply 28April 1, 2020 10:06 PM

Does he ever listen to a question in its entirety before answering?

He's Number One on Facebook ... and on the International Shit List.

by Anonymousreply 29April 1, 2020 10:07 PM

Mr President - Your handling of the Chinese virus and the Mexican gangs and the cheap Jews and radical Muslim Obamas is causing the liberal lying media to have meltdowns. How do you keep yourself so handsome while single handedly saving us from our enemies?

by Anonymousreply 30April 1, 2020 10:08 PM

Not bad enough we have to worry about the virus. Now we have to worry about nuclear war. Rump would kill us all to save face.

by Anonymousreply 31April 1, 2020 10:09 PM

Dickhead

by Anonymousreply 32April 1, 2020 10:09 PM

I miss Dr Tony and even the scarf lady. They make me feel like someone is reasonable working with Rump.

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2020 10:12 PM

DeSantis stroked tRump in his briefing today when he finally issued order for Florida to stay home starting TOMORROW, not last week or during spring break, tomorrow 4/2.

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2020 10:12 PM

I wish they would catch the ā€˜bad peopleā€™ talking right now.

by Anonymousreply 35April 1, 2020 10:15 PM

I think he comes off worse when he tries to act humble.

by Anonymousreply 36April 1, 2020 10:20 PM

Iā€™m so diverted! The man is a genius!

by Anonymousreply 37April 1, 2020 10:20 PM

Phew... thereā€™s Fauci! Was having withdrawals. Why the fuck was he spending sooo much time chatting about drug wars? Heā€™s such a joke.

by Anonymousreply 38April 1, 2020 10:20 PM

Last-tag repeated slam at John Kerry before abruptly departing.

Somebody needs to ask him when he's scheduled for "the rest of" that purported start to his annual physical, and is dementia included?

Oh, Jeez, he's back.

by Anonymousreply 39April 1, 2020 10:21 PM

Christ, he is such a piece of shit. Nice try, Donnie boy.

by Anonymousreply 40April 1, 2020 10:22 PM

Can no one call him on his disgusting lies? God he makes me sick, I pray that some day he goes to prison where he belongs.

by Anonymousreply 41April 1, 2020 10:23 PM

How come they donā€™t put orange makeup under his eyes ?

by Anonymousreply 42April 1, 2020 10:23 PM

New York doesnā€™t love you

by Anonymousreply 43April 1, 2020 10:25 PM

[quote]Mr President - Your handling of the Chinese virus and the Mexican gangs and the cheap Jews and radical Muslim Obamas is causing the liberal lying media to have meltdowns. How do you keep yourself so handsome while single handedly saving us from our enemies?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44April 1, 2020 10:26 PM

He's open to "finding help, if it can help."

by Anonymousreply 45April 1, 2020 10:26 PM

DONALD TRUMP YOU MAKE ME SICK

by Anonymousreply 46April 1, 2020 10:27 PM

Iā€™m in hell. This virus had made me watch a Rump rally.

by Anonymousreply 47April 1, 2020 10:27 PM

Now he's hepped up on bringing back tax deductions for strip-club "business lunches."

Russian-Mob-owned places must be putting the squeeze on Trump.

by Anonymousreply 48April 1, 2020 10:29 PM

How many fucking times has this fool said ā€œno oneā€™s seen anything like itā€?

by Anonymousreply 49April 1, 2020 10:31 PM

"Things". I hate that.

by Anonymousreply 50April 1, 2020 10:32 PM

ā€œBillions of dollars worth of THINGS. No oneā€™s done anything like it.

by Anonymousreply 51April 1, 2020 10:33 PM

Serious query: How does Trump form his mouth in that jutting-and-pursing of lips style?

by Anonymousreply 52April 1, 2020 10:33 PM

They have ships all over the sea.

by Anonymousreply 53April 1, 2020 10:35 PM

^^^I don't know but Alec Baldwin has it down pat in his impersonation.

by Anonymousreply 54April 1, 2020 10:35 PM

He knows what to do to solve it (falling oil prices.)

by Anonymousreply 55April 1, 2020 10:37 PM

Heret what Trump might have informed us of, if he had to pick a topic other than C-V:.

How, as he speaks, his Administration is working assiduously to rollback environmental laws, in a perverse homage to Earth Day 50.

by Anonymousreply 56April 1, 2020 10:38 PM

Itā€™s gonna go up very quickly. Or maybe slowly.

by Anonymousreply 57April 1, 2020 10:38 PM

Oh my FUCKING GOD... Why?

by Anonymousreply 58April 1, 2020 10:38 PM

Dr. Birxā€™s teeth are scary.

by Anonymousreply 59April 1, 2020 10:44 PM

R59 I never noticed it before but her front teeth are discolored. It looks like meth mouth.

by Anonymousreply 60April 1, 2020 10:47 PM

And BTW, if it is not yet abundantly clear, Trump the Sociopath, the Narcissist, the Demented, is looking forward to "horrific days" ahead.

He hates this country. US banks stopped lending to him. We citizens denied him the Popular Vote, then gave him a small Inaugural crowd that his narcissistic mind couldn't allow to go without challenge, photographic proof notwithstanding.

The short version? He wishes us dead.

And he hates Germany for three reasons: he despises Merkel; Germany kicked out his Grandfather the Draft-Dodger; and Russia hates Germany.

Remember: When Trump sat with some schoolchildren to draw our flag, he started with a horizontal blue stripe.....as on the Russian flag.

by Anonymousreply 61April 1, 2020 10:48 PM

Now Dt Tony is a 80 year old I wouldnā€™t mind as President.

by Anonymousreply 62April 1, 2020 10:51 PM

Has everyone stopped watching?

by Anonymousreply 63April 1, 2020 10:57 PM

Has anyone started watching?

by Anonymousreply 64April 1, 2020 10:59 PM

I'm still watching. I temporarily went over to the "scarf lady" thread. Consensus there is she acts like a pageant contestant and is too cheery.

by Anonymousreply 65April 1, 2020 11:00 PM

Pence's turn to lie. "Commercial labs now processing tens of thousands of tests..."

I guess he's given up on his Immortal Soul!

by Anonymousreply 66April 1, 2020 11:01 PM

Did Trump laugh at the Veep and (nicely) call him and obfuscating liar concerning health care coverage? I could have sworn that's what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 67April 1, 2020 11:02 PM

So Fauci and Birx have to stand there while the imbecile says scarves are better than masks?

by Anonymousreply 68April 1, 2020 11:06 PM

Will donald have the decency to acknowledge Governor Cuomo's family and his brother's battling Coronavirus?

by Anonymousreply 69April 1, 2020 11:09 PM

Scarf lady is also wearing a turtleneck today.

by Anonymousreply 70April 1, 2020 11:10 PM

[quote]Before the briefing began, a representative of the correspondents association asked OANNā€™s Rion to leave the room because it wasnā€™t her day to attend, but she refused, claiming she was there ā€œas a guest of Stephanie Grisham,ā€ the press secretary

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 1, 2020 11:12 PM

I love the honesty of her teeth. She dresses smartly and presents well, but her teeth represent the truth and our future.

by Anonymousreply 72April 1, 2020 11:12 PM

The local channels went back to regularly scheduled programming with that fuckhead Bill Barr came on. Not that it mattered, we already had Trump's early top ten hit 'Let's Bomb Iran!' playing alongside his newest single 'Fuck The Cartels: The Wall 2' before there was any real talk of the coronavirus. These briefings just need to end, everyone feels the same way.

by Anonymousreply 73April 1, 2020 11:24 PM

R71: is she the guest of Stephanie Grisham to whom we pay a double salary (as press secretary to both Acting POTUS and his FLOTUS) yet never witness her public job performance? *That* Stephanie Grisham?!

These grifters are swinging titanium balls!

by Anonymousreply 74April 1, 2020 11:24 PM

I love how the right wingers on Twitter go nuts that the evil MSM is no longer broadcasting the Dump shitshow. Why do you care? Watch your Dark Lord lying on your favorite network Faux News.

by Anonymousreply 75April 1, 2020 11:28 PM

R74 Oh yeah, baby. Sheā€™s bff with Ivanka too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 1, 2020 11:29 PM

Didn't he claim that tons of hospitals were being built like never before? He was referring to tent "hospitals", was he not?

Each and every day, while he treats these pressers as a fill-in for his Nuremburg rallies, we're actually seeing the disintegration of a Presidency.

Imagine him gleefully defending the deaths of a quarter of a million Americans while giving himself high marks for a job well done. The lunacy!

by Anonymousreply 77April 1, 2020 11:29 PM

Ivanka looks like she's headed toward Dr. Scarf neck.

by Anonymousreply 78April 1, 2020 11:37 PM

Agree r78. Sheā€™s really showing her age.

by Anonymousreply 79April 1, 2020 11:39 PM

I just voted on a poll whether or not Trump is doing a good job or not. I think it is a trick one question was about the Democrats the choices were 1) they want to help the president 3) they are only doing their political gain. Helping the resident is helping Donald Trump. The guy on the commercial looked like a classic republican

If you want to vote text GROW to 39747

by Anonymousreply 80April 1, 2020 11:43 PM

Is she covering up hickeys or just her neck wattle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81April 1, 2020 11:45 PM

I think you just got suckered into some Rethuglican propaganda site like Judicial Watch, R80.

by Anonymousreply 82April 1, 2020 11:45 PM

[Quote]Before the briefing began, a representative of the correspondents association asked OANNā€™s Rion to leave the room because it wasnā€™t her day to attend, but she refused, claiming she was there ā€œas a guest of Stephanie Grisham,ā€ the press secretary

They voted to exclude OANN from future briefings apparently.

Trump is like "Why was she excluded? She asked all the softball question I love to answer and always reminds everyone how great I am."

by Anonymousreply 83April 1, 2020 11:56 PM

R83 They really did.

[quote]ā€WHCA Board has voted this evening to remove a news outlet from the rotation for a seat in the briefing room. We did this because a reporter for this outlet twice attended press briefings in contravention of this policy,ā€ WHCAā€™s Jon Karl says. ā€œThis is a matter of public safety.ā€

OANN is not even a ā€˜news outlet.ā€™ Itā€™s Trumpā€™s personal propaganda outlet.

by Anonymousreply 84April 2, 2020 12:07 AM

R82 not a troll know I want suckered. It was a commercial it says NEWSMAX.POLL. THERE is small black print I can't read. Let me get closer. It just says charges may apply.

by Anonymousreply 85April 2, 2020 12:14 AM

NewsMax is a conservative outlet that very much supports DT

by Anonymousreply 86April 2, 2020 12:18 AM

And the parade of ass-kissing continues unchecked.

by Anonymousreply 87April 2, 2020 12:21 AM

I knew that jerk in the commercial looked like a Repug. I should have done a search. I was excited about finally getting a chance to vote on a poll.

by Anonymousreply 88April 2, 2020 12:24 AM

Newsmax Media also operates a print magazine called Newsmax as well as the cable news channel Newsmax TV. The website has been described as influential in American conservative circles. In 2015, Newsmax was ranked the third most trafficked political news website in the United States by comScore.

Chris Ruddy (CEO of NewsMax), a friend of President Donald Trump, said he believes the President is considering dismissing special counsel Robert Mueller. CNN's Alex Marquardt reports.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89April 2, 2020 12:35 AM

How many people have to die before Trump is removed from office?

by Anonymousreply 90April 2, 2020 12:40 AM

[quote]OANN is not even a ā€˜news outlet.ā€™ Itā€™s Trumpā€™s personal propaganda outlet.

Isn't a news outlet anything an Administration deems it to be? I ask in all seriousness because early on in the Trump Administration I distinctly recall a GateWay Pundit (of all blogs) reporter attending a press conference and asking questions.

I don't know how this works. I recall the Obama Administration tried to ice out FOX but all of the media stuck with FOX and threatened to boycott all pressers unless FOX was allowed. Look where that got them...

by Anonymousreply 91April 2, 2020 12:42 AM

So, Trump is trying to kill us here in NYC? I'm listening to Rachel Maddow and she reported that the navy ship "Comfort" has less than 5 patients and the Javits Center has less than 10 because they are non-coronavirus facilities as deemed by the federal government. Meanwhile the hospitals are busting at the seams.

by Anonymousreply 92April 2, 2020 1:43 AM

R92 heā€™s Frances Farmer having his revenge on Seattle

by Anonymousreply 93April 2, 2020 1:57 AM

If it means anything, I keep seeing Fox News listed as an entertainment channel. Do they do this to remove any responsibility from factual reporting so they won't get sued for misinformation? If they herald themselves under that label, as an entertainment channel, isn't that telling in itself?

by Anonymousreply 94April 2, 2020 2:20 AM

[quote]If it means anything, I keep seeing Fox News listed as an entertainment channel. Do they do this to remove any responsibility from factual reporting so they won't get sued for misinformation?

Yes, they do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 2, 2020 2:29 AM

Why hasn't Lorne concocted a satire of these pressers with Baldwin and put it out on Youtube?

by Anonymousreply 96April 2, 2020 2:34 AM

Terrifying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 2, 2020 2:35 AM

The Javits Center and the ship were never intended for COVID-19 patients. they want to fill the hospitals with COVID up to capacity and every other type of hospital care goes elsewhere.

New York did NO infrastructure for quarantine of COVID-19 patients with mild sickness. This was done in the Asia response.

Who knows what we will find in 3 weeks time in the Metropolitan area. Hopefully not like Italy where in fact thousands have died at home, have not been counted, and never were tested.

by Anonymousreply 98April 2, 2020 2:38 AM

Not true at all, r91.

by Anonymousreply 99April 2, 2020 7:44 AM

R96, Maybe because the underlying reality is neither funny nor enough in the past.

by Anonymousreply 100April 2, 2020 7:47 AM

[quote]Not true at all, [R91].

Gateway Pundit: Pro-Donald Trump blog granted White House press credentials--Gateway Pundit published false reports about Hillary Clinton's health and voter fraud/ Andrew BuncombeNew York @AndrewBuncombe Tuesday 14 February 2017 19:10

What's True--President Obama attempted to delegitimize Fox News by calling their oppositional stance "destructive" for the country, took questions from Fox News correspondents less frequently than he did from those of other major networks in press briefings, and his administration expressed a willingness to exclude Fox reporters from interviews with top officials.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 2, 2020 12:38 PM

Also R99;

The White House attempted to block Fox News from a round of interviews with ā€œpay czarā€ Kenneth Feinberg Thursday, but the Washington bureau chiefs of the five TV networks included in the White House pool refused to interview Feinberg unless Fox News was included.

Fox News says that the White House ā€œfailed in its attempt to manipulate other news networks into isolating and excluding Fox News.ā€

The attempt to shut Fox News out was the latest move in the administrationā€™s ongoing battle against the cable news channel, which several senior administration officials have claimed is not a legitimate news organization.

The decision by the network bureau chiefs to stand with Fox News is one of the first instances of the mainstream media defending Fox News against the White Houseā€™s claims.

ā€œIā€™m really cheered by the other members saying ā€œNo, if Fox canā€™t be part of it, we wonā€™t be part of it,ā€™ā€ Baltimore Sun TV critic (and regular Fox News detractor) David Zurawik said Thursday.

White House Grants Press Credentials to a Pro-Trump Blog ...www(dot)nytimes(dot)com ā€ŗ 2017/02/13 ā€ŗ business ā€ŗ the-gateway-pundit-trump Feb 13, 2017 - Gateway Pundit gained notice for its support of the Trump campaign and for posting false stories about voter fraud and Hillary Clinton's health.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102April 2, 2020 12:53 PM

SCARIER than the Covid 19 is the coming economic collapse which will be FAR WORSE than the depression of the 1930's.

by Anonymousreply 103April 2, 2020 3:42 PM

I disagree r103, I really do. And itā€™s not wishful thinking... but I do think weā€™ll have a recession on a par w 2008, maybe worse...

by Anonymousreply 104April 2, 2020 3:52 PM

Who fucking cares about the economy when millions of people will have senselessly died?

Anyone prioritizing finances over human life doesnā€™t deserve to live in a society. You are literally unfit for society.

by Anonymousreply 105April 2, 2020 3:54 PM

Adam Schiff telling it like it is. Why is Schiff never mentioned as a VP candidate or better yet Presidential candidate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106April 2, 2020 3:56 PM

R106 Schiff would make a great president, but I guess he's not flashy enough for us dumb Americans.

by Anonymousreply 107April 2, 2020 4:02 PM

Trump called it a hoax. Trump still decided to golf. Trump still had MAGA hate rallies. Trump knew about it in January. Trump chose to cover it all up. Trump is attacking blue state Governors. Trump is sabotaging efforts. Trump chooses to lie.

Trump owns every death. Trump has blood on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 108April 2, 2020 4:45 PM

Here we go.

by Anonymousreply 109April 2, 2020 9:23 PM

Why does he make the people heā€™s appearing with line up on the stage looking like a prison lineup before he makes his grand entrance?

by Anonymousreply 110April 2, 2020 9:24 PM

SBA woman kissing Ivanka's ass along with the requisite others.

by Anonymousreply 111April 2, 2020 9:26 PM

Who are these people?

by Anonymousreply 112April 2, 2020 9:28 PM

No health experts today?

by Anonymousreply 113April 2, 2020 9:29 PM

Trump looks tired. Do you think the seriousness of all this is finally feeling real to him?

by Anonymousreply 114April 2, 2020 9:33 PM

Oh, weā€™re bashing Obama.

by Anonymousreply 115April 2, 2020 9:34 PM

Trump looks like he is about to topple over

by Anonymousreply 116April 2, 2020 9:41 PM

This stuff he's reading is something he should know.

by Anonymousreply 117April 2, 2020 9:54 PM

He just can't help himself. What a nasty man.

by Anonymousreply 118April 2, 2020 9:57 PM

Nooooooooooooooo Jared's going to speak.

by Anonymousreply 119April 2, 2020 9:57 PM

"We have a wartime President behind me."

Oh shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 120April 2, 2020 10:25 PM

So, all supply is going into the commercial system. Only a few companies are getting rich?

by Anonymousreply 121April 2, 2020 10:25 PM

It boggles the mind how much chaos exists in the White House. We'll be lucky if we all don't die.

by Anonymousreply 122April 2, 2020 10:58 PM

Trump doesnā€™t answer questions. He just blusters.

by Anonymousreply 123April 2, 2020 11:04 PM

And MSNBC cuts out in mid sentence by Trump saying we are not getting any new information.

by Anonymousreply 124April 2, 2020 11:05 PM

Annddd CNN cuts out.

by Anonymousreply 125April 2, 2020 11:07 PM

I listened to it while driving and he didnā€™t come off as a total idiot like usual and every word wasnā€™t bragging about what a good job he is doing. I have grown to dislike a Scarf Lady I think she likes numbers more than people.

by Anonymousreply 126April 3, 2020 12:30 AM

The ass kissing by that little guy is obscene - the ā€œHarvardā€ guy he appointed to run things a few days ago. The level of ass kissing is just excruciating to listen to - embarrassing even for a third world dictator.

by Anonymousreply 127April 3, 2020 3:10 AM

Cuomo praising Pelosi in his briefing today. Andy better be prepared for a whole new level of spite and retaliation coming his way from the Narcissist In Charge and his ghoulish son-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 128April 3, 2020 4:33 PM

Canā€™t believe Dump never heard of an infrared thermometer. He was amazed that such things exist - very few people know about them I guess. And then he said that ventilators are very complicated machines, know one knew about that either apparently. What a putz. And then Pence follows up minutes later to tell us people are retrofitting other devices to use as ventilators because ventilators are really very *simple* machines. Geez the incompetence.

by Anonymousreply 129April 3, 2020 4:45 PM

I don't feel like watching today. Probably will miss something good.

by Anonymousreply 130April 3, 2020 5:30 PM

[quote] I have grown to dislike a Scarf Lady I think she likes numbers more than people.

I prefer Fauci but heā€™s an exception to the rule we often forget: most doctors are science geeks. Your average touchy feely liberal arts type couldnā€™t make it through med school. So different temperaments. Sheā€™s also ex-Army. And did a boatload of work on AIDS/HIV. Iā€™m not mad about her either most days but I think she knows her stuff for the most part, she probably just cannot cope with the politics of this hopeless place sheā€™s working these days.

by Anonymousreply 131April 3, 2020 6:24 PM

CDC is recommending to wear face covering. Trump just said it's voluntary and "I won't be doing it."

by Anonymousreply 132April 3, 2020 9:30 PM

His ā€œhairā€ is really weird today. And his eyes are very pink.

by Anonymousreply 133April 3, 2020 9:34 PM

Whoa - Dr Scarf is wearing a shawl today.

by Anonymousreply 134April 3, 2020 9:39 PM

What was "artificially induced"?

by Anonymousreply 135April 3, 2020 9:43 PM

CNN says Fauci was EXCLUDED from this briefing. What now?

by Anonymousreply 136April 3, 2020 9:43 PM

Trump "It's getting better".

by Anonymousreply 137April 3, 2020 9:44 PM

R136 Fauci said earlier that he doesn't know why we don't have a national shutdown. I'm sure that pissed Trump off.

by Anonymousreply 138April 3, 2020 9:46 PM

What was "artificially induced?"

by Anonymousreply 139April 3, 2020 9:48 PM

Do these guys even get that we are losing this battle? We have a quarter of the cases in the world and the death toll is doubling every three days. All this positive messaging isnā€™t changing that.

by Anonymousreply 140April 3, 2020 9:51 PM

That beautiful resolute desk....

by Anonymousreply 141April 3, 2020 9:57 PM

Someone from the CDC should be present at these briefings.

by Anonymousreply 142April 3, 2020 9:58 PM

[quote]Do these guys even get that we are losing this battle? We have a quarter of the cases in the world and the death toll is doubling every three days. All this positive messaging isnā€™t changing that.

It's all about perception...

by Anonymousreply 143April 3, 2020 9:59 PM

Does the Attorney General have a slight speech impediment? A lisp?

by Anonymousreply 144April 3, 2020 10:02 PM

Trump says a whole lot of nothing which is exactly what's in his brain.

by Anonymousreply 145April 3, 2020 10:03 PM

He ALWAYS knew pandemics could happen....

by Anonymousreply 146April 3, 2020 10:05 PM

It's a bit of a sashay voice, r144.

by Anonymousreply 147April 3, 2020 10:06 PM

Jim Acosta is pushing Trump's buttons with excellent questions.

by Anonymousreply 148April 3, 2020 10:08 PM

Somebody is over-medicated this afternoon.

I hate when he says "I allowed..."

by Anonymousreply 149April 3, 2020 10:15 PM

These briefings make Trump feel powerful as he picks out reporters, insults them, and cuts off questions.

by Anonymousreply 150April 3, 2020 10:27 PM

So! Trump just said to hell to New York. "No more ventilators for you!"

by Anonymousreply 151April 3, 2020 10:31 PM

"...never involved with the model, at least this kind of model..." -Donald Trump, 4/2/2020

A projected mortality rate of north of 200,000 requires a bit levity, don't you think?

Can we all agree on that?

by Anonymousreply 152April 3, 2020 10:42 PM

Ooops. correction, 4/3/2020

by Anonymousreply 153April 3, 2020 10:43 PM

So which is it-- is it a CDC "recommendation" or a "suggestion" that we wear face coverings? donald seems to be disputing the CDC, and the CDC guy is at odds with himself/his agency.

Are donald and Jared selling "our" ventilators to overseas markets and pocketing the proceeds?

by Anonymousreply 154April 3, 2020 10:44 PM

[quote]Are donald and Jared selling "our" ventilators to overseas markets and pocketing the proceeds?

Yep, and they're getting their taste.

by Anonymousreply 155April 3, 2020 10:46 PM

[quote]Omg. Maybe this diversion means the virus crisis is over.

Oh, can it? Will it? What we need to know is what started the virus...how it has spread, and if it was made in a laboratory to create havoc, or was it accidentally leaked out? We need to know the origin now!

by Anonymousreply 156April 3, 2020 11:12 PM

We'll see what happens.

by Anonymousreply 157April 3, 2020 11:17 PM

Dr. Birx lays the smack on the WHO. Of course that will be ignored.

by Anonymousreply 158April 3, 2020 11:19 PM

The states should have had enough ventilators

Nobody saw this coming and could know how huge it would be. ( Said to cover his gelatinous, criminally negligent ass.)

Both said by Trump and both will be bought by Trump's knuckle-dragging, stupid Trump Rabidians.

by Anonymousreply 159April 3, 2020 11:21 PM

I refuse to watch these daily shit shows but I just saw a clip and he looks even more red faced than usual. Could this be the day he strokes out? (fingers crossed)

by Anonymousreply 160April 3, 2020 11:27 PM

How shocking that outsourcing manufacturing, including that of medical supplies, to China of all places would be catastrophic in the event of global pandemic. Instead saying so is considered racist.

by Anonymousreply 161April 3, 2020 11:28 PM

Iā€™ve read too much of the news today and made the mistake of watching part of the presser. Iā€™ve never been so angry and ashamed of our country. I just pray that other people feel this way too and remember it come election time.

by Anonymousreply 162April 3, 2020 11:29 PM

Today was a parodist's challenge.

"Our" means either "the United States of America"; or "the Federal Government, it's big"; or "for the country." Or maybe "the states, because the states are part of the country"; "but 'our' is for us to see where it's needed, and then we can give things to the states that need them."

"I knew you would ask that 'gotcha ..It's such a basic, simple question. You know what 'our' means? The United States of America. You oughta be ashamed of yourself. It's such a simple question. He said 'our,' and 'our' means 'for the country.'...The states are part of the country."

PART OF!!???

by Anonymousreply 163April 3, 2020 11:30 PM

The biggest lie was that "the previous administration's tests were not good."

The previous administration did not have a test for a virus that did not exist.

And, the Newspapers and TV news should cover the FACT that the Feds very much fucked up the tests from January through end of Feb. They developed a SHIT TEST and refused Asian and European expertise.

BLOODLY LYING KILLERS = TRUMP ADMIN

by Anonymousreply 164April 3, 2020 11:42 PM

I know, I know r163, it was a pathetic, ignorant shit-show as usual from Trump.

I can't not watch, though, because the moment I do, I JUST KNOW Trump will suddenly, finally, mercifully topple over dead and I'll miss seeing it on live TV.

by Anonymousreply 165April 3, 2020 11:43 PM

Iā€™m still hoping he will get the virus. He is old and not in great health to begin with. If he gets it, Pence and Mnuchin and a bunch of others could get it too.

by Anonymousreply 166April 3, 2020 11:52 PM

I consciously avoided the last several pressers. Felt so much better. Saw part of this one, now depressed and frustrated. He is incompetent, but he lives on media presence...good or bad, doesn't matter. Just keep him on TV, twitter, SM. Paying any attention to him at all is like putting out a fire with gasoline. Best to let the fire die out on its own.

by Anonymousreply 167April 3, 2020 11:53 PM

What r164 said.

by Anonymousreply 168April 3, 2020 11:57 PM

Indulge me for a minute as I'm about to be Pollyanna. Maybe it's good that these pressers/faux rallies are on every day. Everyone is trapped at home, forced to watch them. Maybe some people are actually seeing the incompetence and crazy for the first time, in real time. I don't think these things ultimately will work in his favor.

Then again, it may not matter if we can't vote in November. Good night, I'll be over at the liquor cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 169April 3, 2020 11:57 PM

R169 Nope, this was the mistake in 2016. He was such a shit show that media carried him relentlessly. It only amplified his presence and support. Covering him 24/7, thinking he would be "exposed", did his advertising for him.

His a virus.. .he needs to be isolated.

by Anonymousreply 170April 4, 2020 12:01 AM

Sirius is letting people access their content for free during the pandemic. Yesterday, I listened to Howard Stern's interview with Hillary Clinton. She was so serene, well-spoken, and direct. So...presidential.

by Anonymousreply 171April 4, 2020 12:11 AM

Thanks, r171

by Anonymousreply 172April 4, 2020 12:19 AM

Don't watch the fat fool. I don't. Fuck that traitor.

I've been watching Cuomo's pressers for the last two weeks. He's direct, to the point and speaks well.

He understands the long game here and says exactly what needs to happen to keep the deaths from spiraling out of control. He's very angry and frustrated that he can't get the equipment he needs

Anyway - stop listening to the orange fool. I don't even live in New York but I listen to Cuomo because what NY is going thru now will be hitting my state soon enough. Same for the rest of you.

Turn the idiot off. Andrew was saying today that when he put out a call for healthcare volunteers to come help the stat, they had over 20,000 people respond. The way he described it made me get all teary eyed and it wasn't anything stirring or lofty. He just said that if you ask the American people to help, we will always come through and we need that sort of spirit now more than ever.

Much more informative and coherent (and a little hopeful) than the fat orangey traitor.

by Anonymousreply 173April 4, 2020 12:23 AM

Yep, Cuomo is a must watch and I don't live in NY either. c-span.org has Cuomo's daily briefings.

by Anonymousreply 174April 4, 2020 12:25 AM

R159 But he knew it was a pandemic before anyone else knew it was a pandemic. So how can he say no one saw this coming when he literally said he saw it coming before anyone else.

It's impossible to keep track of his lies.

by Anonymousreply 175April 4, 2020 12:49 AM

R175 We also have Senators that were briefed on this in February and dumped their hospitality stocks before the shit hit the fan. THAT story seems to have gone away very quickly with the daily distractions of Cheetolini's rose garden rallies.

Where are the insider trading investigations?????

by Anonymousreply 176April 4, 2020 12:54 AM

He lies from one sentence to the next. I think it will be a decade most people can wake up to the staggering onslaught the USA and world went through under this colossal tool. It's such a tornado, by design, people can't cope and stop processing it. This includes the media.

by Anonymousreply 177April 4, 2020 1:21 AM

FUCK Dr.birx that bitch is COMPLICIT. Going for weeks knowing how much trouble we were in and how woefully ill prepared in but not saying the truth in time to save lives because of president fat piece of shit Donny? Deaths on her head too.

by Anonymousreply 178April 4, 2020 1:31 AM

OP, do you really think Donald Trump lies to the American public?

by Anonymousreply 179April 4, 2020 1:52 AM

Don't they have a special intern that keeps track of their lies for them? I also wonder if they get new everyday memos requiring them to finger point at the Democrats/China/Obama administration. It's all so shameless.

by Anonymousreply 180April 4, 2020 1:53 AM

R179 Yes, I know he does.

by Anonymousreply 181April 4, 2020 2:47 AM

I've come to believe that everything he says is a tic. Not lying, not dissemblance, but something pathological, a Pavlovian reaction. The same pathetic responses, the same unconvincing, pointless catch-phrases over and over again don't indicate any kind of processing or consideration of a given question but a programmed robotic response.

by Anonymousreply 182April 4, 2020 4:29 AM

Why did he state that it was ā€œartificially inducedā€? Was he trying to give us a hint?

by Anonymousreply 183April 4, 2020 3:35 PM

The miscreant is holding his daily rally at 3:30.

by Anonymousreply 184April 4, 2020 7:16 PM

Re-scheduled for 4:00.

by Anonymousreply 185April 4, 2020 7:34 PM

WH Briefing soon. Nicole Wallace is on MSNBC now.

by Anonymousreply 186April 4, 2020 8:00 PM

I predict Jim Acosta or Yamiche Alcindor will ask the stable genius about the IG he fired and he will call it a "nasty question".

by Anonymousreply 187April 4, 2020 8:04 PM

What is an "IG"

by Anonymousreply 188April 4, 2020 8:14 PM

his tie is different color depending on the feed

by Anonymousreply 189April 4, 2020 8:19 PM

R188 The inspector general of the intelligence community. The one who made sure Congress saw the Ukraine whistleblowerā€™s complaint.

by Anonymousreply 190April 4, 2020 8:20 PM

Thank you

by Anonymousreply 191April 4, 2020 8:21 PM

This guy here! It's not even 5 minutes in and he attacks someone! This time the media. They should ROAST his ass.

by Anonymousreply 192April 4, 2020 8:21 PM

Already ad libbing about the lying Fake News in his opening statement.

by Anonymousreply 193April 4, 2020 8:22 PM

Does he write his own stuff or just supplement what someone else wrote with weird ad libs and repetition? He seems to be having a hard time reading today.

by Anonymousreply 194April 4, 2020 8:24 PM

NOW, he's sending more help to New York? He must have seen numbers that show Florida being wiped out and now he's scared.

by Anonymousreply 195April 4, 2020 8:24 PM

Heā€™s cranky because he hasnā€™t had any Marine One helicopter or AF1 rides or motorcades to his golf courses for weeks now. He loves that shit.

by Anonymousreply 196April 4, 2020 8:24 PM

This fucking gasbag.

He's saying it's on the states, and when they carry the load and turns this thing around, as if we don't know he'll claim ALL the credit.

by Anonymousreply 197April 4, 2020 8:25 PM

R194 He alternates between reading his prewritten speech notes and ad libbing.

by Anonymousreply 198April 4, 2020 8:26 PM

I thought R188 was predicting an alternate Trump reply.

by Anonymousreply 199April 4, 2020 8:27 PM

"Theres's going to be a lot of death" and "we have to open our country again." Kind of a dissonant message.

by Anonymousreply 200April 4, 2020 8:27 PM

[quote]Does he write his own stuff or just supplement what someone else wrote with weird ad libs and repetition? He seems to be having a hard time reading today.

He has writers (Stephen Miller and Jared Kushner--Great, huh?) who writes in his voice of which he approves. He gives his nonsense and then they see via the media of how bad it was received and then he changes it.

Trump still does not get the severity of this crisis. For him to truly get it will require the death of someone very close to him.

by Anonymousreply 201April 4, 2020 8:28 PM

"We have to get back to work very soon". Screw him.

by Anonymousreply 202April 4, 2020 8:29 PM

R198 You can see him marking his place on the speech notes with his finger, like a 10-year old reading a book report in front of the class.

by Anonymousreply 203April 4, 2020 8:29 PM

Him and the Repugs want us to go back. Soon.. That their sorry asses go back. He is such a hypocrite. Talking about others playing politics.

by Anonymousreply 204April 4, 2020 8:29 PM

ā€œWe hope it will be okay, but weā€™ll see. I think it will be okay.ā€ So reassuring.

by Anonymousreply 205April 4, 2020 8:30 PM

Incompetence is one thing, (we survived W's Katrina fiasco). But this man is willfully lying, giving bad advice, and breaking laws on a daily basis. Every day he's allowed to remain in office, more people will die. It's indisputable! At the very least, these pressers must stop!

Why can't anyone do anything about this? I just don't get it!!

by Anonymousreply 206April 4, 2020 8:32 PM

ā€œWeā€™ll see what happens.ā€

by Anonymousreply 207April 4, 2020 8:33 PM

Really r201? A sociopath is dead inside.

by Anonymousreply 208April 4, 2020 8:34 PM

His notes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209April 4, 2020 8:35 PM

I don't see how it's possible to stop this pandemic here in the USA unless we go on a national lockdown and all flights (except cargo) are grounded.

by Anonymousreply 210April 4, 2020 8:36 PM

Washington has been good following the Federal (HIS) guidelines??? He's insane! Washington was taking action LONG before the Federal (HIM) government did anything!

Listen to all of these actions that are "supposedly" suppose to happen now! Governors have been begging and screaming for weeks for this type of assistance. Ugh...

by Anonymousreply 211April 4, 2020 8:36 PM

Is he not aware someone has taken the drug and died?

by Anonymousreply 212April 4, 2020 8:37 PM

You fucking idiot You need to check it out BEFORE you tell millions of people.

He FEELS like he can positive think a cure.

by Anonymousreply 213April 4, 2020 8:39 PM

ā€œWeā€™re spending community dollars like you wouldnā€™t believe.ā€

by Anonymousreply 214April 4, 2020 8:39 PM

Wait a minute.... "Houses of worship are eligible for money????"

WHAT?

by Anonymousreply 215April 4, 2020 8:41 PM

My hatred of this monster has no limit.

by Anonymousreply 216April 4, 2020 8:42 PM

Did he say everyone would be getting the same paychecks?

by Anonymousreply 217April 4, 2020 8:42 PM

Is this Michale Stipe adjacent doctor gay?

by Anonymousreply 218April 4, 2020 8:44 PM

"We must get back to work!" Projecting again.

Then he tells us that "they," meaning US, are "getting to know THEIR (meaning OUR) families better, and that's a beautiful thing." Why would he or his writers presume to tell us what we KNOW we are experiencing?!

by Anonymousreply 219April 4, 2020 8:44 PM

Why are they all jumping right to good news for USA when its not the moment at all. There isn't even 100% lockdown in USA. Mitigation?

by Anonymousreply 220April 4, 2020 8:46 PM

Get the people into their homes.

by Anonymousreply 221April 4, 2020 8:47 PM

"It's soooo CONTA-A-AGIOUS!"

Ya think?

by Anonymousreply 222April 4, 2020 8:47 PM

Fauchi has very elegant manicures

by Anonymousreply 223April 4, 2020 8:48 PM

My god they are creating "good news" fluff out of ZILCH. Hopefully hopefully hopefully.....

And states are not locked down.

by Anonymousreply 224April 4, 2020 8:49 PM

Dr Tony is getting on the going back soon bandwagon. He has sold his soul.

by Anonymousreply 225April 4, 2020 8:49 PM

It's quite disgusting to witness.

by Anonymousreply 226April 4, 2020 8:50 PM

ā€œThere are states that are big land.ā€ This fool canā€™t even speak.

by Anonymousreply 227April 4, 2020 8:50 PM

Making American Sick Again

by Anonymousreply 228April 4, 2020 8:51 PM

You donā€™t speak for me asshole.

by Anonymousreply 229April 4, 2020 8:52 PM

ā€œSome restaurant man called and said heā€™s worried.ā€

by Anonymousreply 230April 4, 2020 8:52 PM

"In my opinion". His opinion is shit.

by Anonymousreply 231April 4, 2020 8:53 PM

Everyone will be close in the stadiums and there will be hotdogs and movie theaters, and little restaurants, and lollipops and unicorns just like you always have on this earth

by Anonymousreply 232April 4, 2020 8:53 PM

Why would a small businessman call him?

by Anonymousreply 233April 4, 2020 8:53 PM

OH MY FUCKING GDD: Why do we have to listen to this fat fucking PIECE OF SHIT go on and on and on, trying to show leadership by reading aloud names of people and sport commissioners, and nevertheless doing it so poorly, And OH FUCKING GOD why must our weary souls listen to him HISS how that the states couldn't possibly need the life-sustaining equipment and are just selfishly playing politics. How can You allow this?

Will be looking for divine intervention, OH MY FUCKING GOD .

by Anonymousreply 234April 4, 2020 8:54 PM

It's incredible, restaurants will go back to the original for what they are doing and it will be wonderful like before and like nothing you have ever seen and executives will have reductions and it will never be the same but it will be incredible and wonderful

by Anonymousreply 235April 4, 2020 8:54 PM

SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW SHIT SHOW

by Anonymousreply 236April 4, 2020 8:57 PM

In other words itā€™s not my station who care if people die.

by Anonymousreply 237April 4, 2020 8:58 PM

Here we go, a question about firing the Inspector General.

by Anonymousreply 238April 4, 2020 8:58 PM

R233 Lies.

by Anonymousreply 239April 4, 2020 8:58 PM

So Trump has repeatedly criticized Governors for not having the foresight that he nor his Administration had, to buy and stockpile months and years ago.

TODAY he declared that "some states have more ventilators than they need."

Isn't that doing precisely what Trump lambasted them for NOT doing??

And HTH would HE (or the Undead Jared) know what states "need"?!

Just as Trump exceeds the Circles of Hell and the 7 Deadly Sins, so, too, do we need a new word that means "worse than the worst evil, beyond Satanic."

by Anonymousreply 240April 4, 2020 8:58 PM

Please stop me from watching this.

by Anonymousreply 241April 4, 2020 8:58 PM

Please stop me from watching this.

by Anonymousreply 242April 4, 2020 8:58 PM

It was a perfect call, and its a perfect wall, and this is a perfect management of a perfect pandemic, that's what they call it, a pandemic, and we're doing better than anyone and I get all the stars, really big ratings, the best ratings

by Anonymousreply 243April 4, 2020 8:59 PM

The tape of what was actually said between him and the Pres of Ukraine is sitting in a hermetically sealed, bolted, guarded by poisonous snakes and spiders vault in the WH.

by Anonymousreply 244April 4, 2020 9:00 PM

He's not sedated today.

by Anonymousreply 245April 4, 2020 9:00 PM

Everyone on the stage just staring straight ahead during this rant.

by Anonymousreply 246April 4, 2020 9:00 PM

How many Benzos does Dr. Scarf Lady take before each of these shit shows?

by Anonymousreply 247April 4, 2020 9:01 PM

ā€œSomeone should sue his ass off.ā€ Nice one.

by Anonymousreply 248April 4, 2020 9:01 PM

Right, He seems wired today.

by Anonymousreply 249April 4, 2020 9:01 PM

Who asked the question and Trump called a disgrace?

by Anonymousreply 250April 4, 2020 9:02 PM

gracious gracious gracious

by Anonymousreply 251April 4, 2020 9:03 PM

you have to say "Thank You Sir" to this Mussolini

by Anonymousreply 252April 4, 2020 9:03 PM

Cuomo wasn't "gracious" enough in his briefing today, didn't provide the narcissist enough "supply".

by Anonymousreply 253April 4, 2020 9:04 PM

Id give my right hand if he had an aneurysm right now talking about his perfect transcript. No both hands.

by Anonymousreply 254April 4, 2020 9:04 PM

I can't be the only person who notices that the "tone" and "narrative" they spin - changes every 2 days. Its like whiplash.

by Anonymousreply 255April 4, 2020 9:05 PM

Every day he gets even smaller and pettier.

by Anonymousreply 256April 4, 2020 9:05 PM

He actually called another politician corrupt. One Republican voted against him.

Why did Lincoln get assassinated while this bastard gets to breathe ?

by Anonymousreply 257April 4, 2020 9:05 PM

What a shitshow. So the citizens of the US only get necessary supplies to save their lives when their governor is willing to kiss Trump's ass and is "gracious."

by Anonymousreply 258April 4, 2020 9:06 PM

I increase my health immunity by spitting out "motherfucker" whenever he comes on TV and I change the channel. I come here for the synopsis.

And please New Yorkers, ensure my faith in you is not misplaced--when the Kushners return to the city, make every day of their lives a misery. Never let them forget your contempt.

by Anonymousreply 259April 4, 2020 9:08 PM

It scares me when they talk about data from China, Italy and other states scares me. Our lives shouldnā€™t be determined by a graph.

by Anonymousreply 260April 4, 2020 9:08 PM

Stopping people from China from coming to the US in January. The only thing the mf did in 2 months to stop the virus and he must have repeated the same statement 500 times now

by Anonymousreply 261April 4, 2020 9:09 PM

This man is a fucking embarrassment!

We are going to surpass the other countries in the world for total deaths!

by Anonymousreply 262April 4, 2020 9:10 PM

Death rates are stabilizing in Spain, not going down. Infections are going up (more testing) Spain is losing 900+ a day. There is NOT good news from Spain.

Liars on stage in USA

by Anonymousreply 263April 4, 2020 9:10 PM

The letter told the truth about Rump.

by Anonymousreply 264April 4, 2020 9:11 PM

He said Joe Biden isn't watching right now but if he is, he doesn't understand what he is watching.

by Anonymousreply 265April 4, 2020 9:12 PM

Once again, everything Trump does makes exquisite sense when viewed through the lens of "Russian agent."

He wants, Putin wants, us dead.

We denied Trump the Popular Vote; we gave him a sparsely-attended Inaugural crowd; we impeached him. Trump hates America.

Make American Graves Abundant.

by Anonymousreply 266April 4, 2020 9:12 PM

Some some disciple of Satan writes for you Rump.

by Anonymousreply 267April 4, 2020 9:12 PM

Oh thank God he stopped Chinese from coming into the country! Thatā€™s why we donā€™t have any COVID19 in this country. Oh, wait - our outbreak is worse than theirs.

by Anonymousreply 268April 4, 2020 9:13 PM

R257, Check today's date. 1968.

by Anonymousreply 269April 4, 2020 9:13 PM

Dr Birx is thinking don't stand so close to me.

by Anonymousreply 270April 4, 2020 9:13 PM

Dr. FAUCI - why aren't all states "stay at home". Mitigation??????

by Anonymousreply 271April 4, 2020 9:13 PM

OMG! Capt. Crozier "wrote a letter. He wrote a LETTER!"

Meanwhile, Moloch Trump pardoned a convicted WAR CRIMINAL!!!!;

by Anonymousreply 272April 4, 2020 9:15 PM

It doesnā€™t even matter if heā€™s doing the best he can, because he is failing miserably.

by Anonymousreply 273April 4, 2020 9:15 PM

He's a mean old man.

by Anonymousreply 274April 4, 2020 9:16 PM

Rump wear suits that are way too big to cover up how fat he has gotten. I know because I do the same with my clothes.

by Anonymousreply 275April 4, 2020 9:16 PM

Do we still have a working Cabinet?

by Anonymousreply 276April 4, 2020 9:17 PM

R5 You are absolutely correct. The business about drug busts and sending Naval ships to patrol down to South America is just a deflection from the CoronaV plus that gives him an opportunity to show why he can't use Defense funding for the pandemic. He's got to get those huge naval ships down South America way.

by Anonymousreply 277April 4, 2020 9:18 PM

Secretaries of Agriculture, Commerce, Defense, Education, Energy, Health and Human Services, Homeland Security, Housing and Urban Development, Interior, Labor, State, Transportation, Treasury, and Veterans Affairs, AG

by Anonymousreply 278April 4, 2020 9:18 PM

I think the important word was ā€œworkingā€ cabinet.

by Anonymousreply 279April 4, 2020 9:20 PM

No cabinet member today, all offering nothing relevant to the CV press conference; they're only there to asskiss Trump. It's Saturday, maybe he gave them the day off. So far, my favorite was Ben Carson. He looked like he was asleep until the President called on him and then he mumbled something and went back to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 280April 4, 2020 9:20 PM

Ooooh, he's coming unglued!

by Anonymousreply 281April 4, 2020 9:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282April 4, 2020 9:21 PM

Plant! No one gives a damn about Barron.

by Anonymousreply 283April 4, 2020 9:22 PM

He reminds me of a VERY CRANKY ancient retired teacher they would haul into substitute teach, back when I was a kid in the 60s.

by Anonymousreply 284April 4, 2020 9:23 PM

I think.. I heard... There's a rumour... It's a feeling... It's just a hunch... You should check it out...

Social distancing is working BUT we need to open the country because this country wasn't built to be closed. People want to go back to work. They are at home getting paid to do nothing. They don't want the money. They want to work.

Wow...

He's gone off the rails bigly this time. It actually makes me see red whenever this thing speaks.

by Anonymousreply 285April 4, 2020 9:23 PM

No one cares about your opinion.

by Anonymousreply 286April 4, 2020 9:23 PM

R283 Good call!

by Anonymousreply 287April 4, 2020 9:23 PM

He wants to open us up so we start using oil again. He is invested in the Saudi/Russia oil fight.

40,000 Chinese have been let in the country AFTER Trump put his travel ban in effect.

No, he doesn't care. I remember watching the live execution of Nicolae & Elena Ceaușescu when I was very young and wondering if I'd ever see that transpire here.

by Anonymousreply 288April 4, 2020 9:24 PM

He's going crazy with his hands today.

by Anonymousreply 289April 4, 2020 9:24 PM

I always felt that the best way to live is isolated in a penthouse and on empty gold courses.

by Anonymousreply 290April 4, 2020 9:25 PM

gold haha. GOLF courses

by Anonymousreply 291April 4, 2020 9:25 PM

The people on that stage keep backing further and further away from him as he continues his bizarre rambling and rants.

by Anonymousreply 292April 4, 2020 9:25 PM

His psychosis is on full display today.

by Anonymousreply 293April 4, 2020 9:25 PM

Is it still going on?

by Anonymousreply 294April 4, 2020 9:26 PM

R288 But he just said we've built the largest supply in the world. Did you know that? He knows that, so it has to be true.

Invoke the 25th Amendment and kill this shitshow of an administration before millions die of this pandemic.

R293 Absolutely!!

by Anonymousreply 295April 4, 2020 9:26 PM

R261, And the bitter truth is that he did NOT at that time and afterwards prevent planes from China from landing here and discharging passengers, some from Wuhan, with no airport checks of any kind.

by Anonymousreply 296April 4, 2020 9:26 PM

40K returning from China, was not Chinese, but yes, it was a shit show - no controls

by Anonymousreply 297April 4, 2020 9:27 PM

Dr Birx scarves are such an affectation. I wish she's stop wearing them because it's distracting and becoming a joke.

by Anonymousreply 298April 4, 2020 9:28 PM

He says that people with lupus aren't catching coronavirus. Then he admitted that "maybe it's false."

Where's the popcorn!

by Anonymousreply 299April 4, 2020 9:28 PM

The cabinet would never dump Trump. They do ZERO work and are probably lining their pockets handsomely.

by Anonymousreply 300April 4, 2020 9:28 PM

OMG sorry for all the punctuation errors! I'm just so pissed I can't type!

by Anonymousreply 301April 4, 2020 9:29 PM

He loves saying how cheap gas is, which is great, except WE CAN'T GO ANYWHERE.

by Anonymousreply 302April 4, 2020 9:29 PM

He loves saying how cheap gas is, which is great, except WE CAN'T GO ANYWHERE.

by Anonymousreply 303April 4, 2020 9:29 PM

Pence is so fake.

by Anonymousreply 304April 4, 2020 9:29 PM

Dull asshole Penny next. He's so boring they should just hide him somewhere. Not important or substantial to say anyway.

An wow, the US stole medical equipment from Germany, France and Canada in Thailand? Don't fucking call these countries when you need them in the future. Trump is a criminal pirate now.

by Anonymousreply 305April 4, 2020 9:30 PM

He's concerned about people not being able to go to church on Easter Sunday. All of a sudden, he's Mr Church-Goer. He acts like he's going to miss going to a service. When is the last time he was in a church?

by Anonymousreply 306April 4, 2020 9:32 PM

Trump acts like the medical professionals are shocked at the sight of death. The numbers, yes. But these professionals have seen death many times over. Stop acting like they're shocked at death. They're shocked at the numbers...

by Anonymousreply 307April 4, 2020 9:33 PM

It's like a wedding speech by a great uncle who just goes on and on.

It's like an aging comedian who wrote no material and is ad libbing for 2 hours on a stage in the Catskills.

by Anonymousreply 308April 4, 2020 9:33 PM

Who's the bald guy?

by Anonymousreply 309April 4, 2020 9:33 PM

Like we need to put up with this raving idiot on top of everything else weā€™re currently dealing with.

by Anonymousreply 310April 4, 2020 9:33 PM

What about the Hajj!!!!!????

by Anonymousreply 311April 4, 2020 9:34 PM

Are we going to go through this every fucking day?

We aren't learning anything from this.

It's a fucking joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 312April 4, 2020 9:34 PM

Why didn't those doctors SHAME Trump into forcing a national stay at home???

by Anonymousreply 313April 4, 2020 9:35 PM

Very Stable Genius! Like a very smart person!

by Anonymousreply 314April 4, 2020 9:36 PM

These are like those endless repetitive commercials on public access TV in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 315April 4, 2020 9:36 PM

Mitigation works but we're going to stop mitigating very soon.

by Anonymousreply 316April 4, 2020 9:36 PM

Trump shamelessly exploits the simple minded faithful to his benefit. These are the kind of people that went into Chernobyl.

by Anonymousreply 317April 4, 2020 9:36 PM

honestly, I don't know why anyone is still watching the old grifter r312. He's always the stupidest bitch in the room. Why is anyone pretending he isn't.

by Anonymousreply 318April 4, 2020 9:37 PM

That other expert looks like a creep and another Rump asskisser.

So go back to work and die.

by Anonymousreply 319April 4, 2020 9:37 PM

Cuomo is not "gracious" enough, Gavin Newsom was "gracious". FYMF. Jesus, what a joke.

by Anonymousreply 320April 4, 2020 9:37 PM

The is also something HSN about it. Repetition repetition lies lies - drawing out filling up time filling up time sell sell bullshit bullshit buzz word buzz word

by Anonymousreply 321April 4, 2020 9:37 PM

What we need is packed sports arenas and Easter services right now!

by Anonymousreply 322April 4, 2020 9:38 PM

R287, According to Wikipedia, you watched a videotape after the fact.

But Americans my generation did watch a murder as it happened, that of Lee Harvey Oswald.

by Anonymousreply 323April 4, 2020 9:38 PM

[quote]Why didn't those doctors SHAME Trump into forcing a national stay at home???

How can you shame trump? Not joking. trump is shameless. You can only speak to him through ratings and approval numbers.

by Anonymousreply 324April 4, 2020 9:39 PM

I can't wait to hear what Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx really think of Trump after he hopefully leaves office in January. I'm sure there will be many interviews and books and commissioned reports that will detail what an absolute dumpster fire, shit show that this current administration was.

by Anonymousreply 325April 4, 2020 9:39 PM

I'm sorry, but when he starts pontificating and lecturing I can't stop laughing. He's so out of his league intellectually. Oh God now he's talking about cars to explain the number "40,000" and comparing them to ventilators. HE IS INSANE>

by Anonymousreply 326April 4, 2020 9:40 PM

He is also shamelessly copying Cuomo with his 'we're keeping ventilators in stock and move them to the most affected areas'.

by Anonymousreply 327April 4, 2020 9:42 PM

R306, That and his plan to offer churches money are strictly about the MEGA churches, the TV "Prosperity Gospel" Elmer Gantrys, and the MONEY given to his campaign from those suckers in attendance.

by Anonymousreply 328April 4, 2020 9:43 PM

Two weeks ago he was accusing Cuomo of hoarding ventilators in NJ and now we does the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 329April 4, 2020 9:43 PM

Trump seems high, bitches!

He sounded trashed right before he threw to Dr Birx.

by Anonymousreply 330April 4, 2020 9:44 PM

R292, He's incontinent, you realize. Dual.

by Anonymousreply 331April 4, 2020 9:45 PM

Newsom is definitely a better actor, probably has a SAG card.

Cuomo on the other hand is using every ounce of restraint in his body to keep from unleashing a barrage of expletives in Italian with accompanying hand gestures.

by Anonymousreply 332April 4, 2020 9:45 PM

PLEASE Dr Birx, lose the scarves. That look is so affected, like you're trying to create a brand. PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 333April 4, 2020 9:46 PM

Birxy trying double-speak now, how "co-morbidities" will be the real causes of death.

by Anonymousreply 334April 4, 2020 9:47 PM

Oh now Trump is adding DRAMA to his pontificating. Like he's telling us a secret....

by Anonymousreply 335April 4, 2020 9:47 PM

Hydroxychloroquine for EVERYONE!

by Anonymousreply 336April 4, 2020 9:48 PM

And Birxy is singing the Trumpian tune if "The Federal Government us the last resort," as if this isn't a GD EMERGENCY!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 337April 4, 2020 9:49 PM

ā€œWhen people go into those ventilators, you know the answer to that.ā€

by Anonymousreply 338April 4, 2020 9:49 PM

Well, now we know why Trump doesn't feel any urgency about ventilators -- he thinks anyone who requires one is dead anyway.

by Anonymousreply 339April 4, 2020 9:49 PM

Where's Jared? I miss him. Maybe he's back in the Middle East trying to solve that crisis. Such a busy boy.

by Anonymousreply 340April 4, 2020 9:50 PM

R334 weā€™re going to be hearing a lot about co-morbidities from these motherfuckers as they will attempt to downplay the death tolls.

by Anonymousreply 341April 4, 2020 9:51 PM

What is he on????

Steve Schmidt said we're watching him unravel real time

by Anonymousreply 342April 4, 2020 9:52 PM

OMG Pence is so horrible and fake.

by Anonymousreply 343April 4, 2020 9:53 PM

I think Trump is on Molly? He is acting so spacey and euphoric.

by Anonymousreply 344April 4, 2020 9:53 PM

Poor Mike P isnā€™t getting enough sleep. The prez is worried about him.

by Anonymousreply 345April 4, 2020 9:53 PM

His creepy out of breath whisper voice literally makes my skin crawl

by Anonymousreply 346April 4, 2020 9:53 PM

OMG, his creepy pedophile whispery tone....YUCKO!

And pushing this hydro-WETF .... Somebody track down the ownership and stockholders if whatever company makes this stuff!!

Like Gilead, Tamiflu, and Rumsfeld!

by Anonymousreply 347April 4, 2020 9:53 PM

R342 He isn't on anything, this is the real deal.

by Anonymousreply 348April 4, 2020 9:53 PM

Trump: Gretchen Whitmer, who the hell is that? Yeah right, I remember, the woman from Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 349April 4, 2020 9:55 PM

I have it on pause. What does co-morbidities mean?

by Anonymousreply 350April 4, 2020 9:56 PM

That creepy dramatic, whispery voice. Yes, R346, it makes my skin crawl. I wonder if that's how he love-talks to Melania...

by Anonymousreply 351April 4, 2020 9:57 PM

He would probably be a better person if he WAS on something.

Heā€™s playing doctor again. Iā€™m watching delayed.

by Anonymousreply 352April 4, 2020 9:58 PM

R350 Two diseases occurring at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 353April 4, 2020 9:59 PM

Again, he berates a female reporter.

by Anonymousreply 354April 4, 2020 9:59 PM

him pushing hydroxychloroquine when the FDA has given no definite guidance it is an effective treatment for COVID is almost akin to the plot in Contagion where Jude Law's right wing conspirator character goes on TV/youtube aggressively advocating for a fake cure for that virus. Deplorables will be soon be shooting up pharmacies to try to get their hands on it.

by Anonymousreply 355April 4, 2020 10:00 PM

R350, most of the time it having asthma or COPD or hypertension, etc., as well.

by Anonymousreply 356April 4, 2020 10:02 PM

I hope they all have fish tanks, r355.

by Anonymousreply 357April 4, 2020 10:02 PM

OH! Now, Joy Reid is on. She'll destroy that mess that was just on.

by Anonymousreply 358April 4, 2020 10:03 PM

Did anyone hear and understand the business about how "Executives" will get money (? credits? something?) to go out to eat at restaurants - it seemed to be very important to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 359April 4, 2020 10:04 PM

R355 Fish tank cleaner is a good substitute! No prescription needed!

by Anonymousreply 360April 4, 2020 10:04 PM

R355 Theyā€™ll all be calling their doctors demanding ā€œhydroxyā€ first thing Monday morning.

by Anonymousreply 361April 4, 2020 10:06 PM

You enjoy listening to Al Sharpton, R358?

by Anonymousreply 362April 4, 2020 10:09 PM

R359 I missed that! Some kind of payment so Executives will be able too eat in restaurants? Too bad they're not eating their young now.

by Anonymousreply 363April 4, 2020 10:10 PM

^Sure. Why not? Come on with it.

by Anonymousreply 364April 4, 2020 10:10 PM

I much prefer Al Sharpton to the pig in a suit, who lies everytime he opens his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 365April 4, 2020 10:13 PM

I much prefer Al Sharpton to the pig in a suit, who lies everytime he opens his mouth.

by Anonymousreply 366April 4, 2020 10:13 PM

R359 R363 He wants to bring back tax-deductible restaurant meals for business executives. Because we have to save the corporations!

by Anonymousreply 367April 4, 2020 10:20 PM

We now live in The Irony Age. Maybe Trump will die of hydroxychloroquine poisoning.

by Anonymousreply 368April 4, 2020 10:22 PM

Thank you. Jesus H. Christ!

by Anonymousreply 369April 4, 2020 10:23 PM

Here...read this thread. It will make you feel better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 370April 4, 2020 10:24 PM

WSJ:

Virus Toll Climbs as Trump Sees 'A Lot of Death' Ahead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371April 4, 2020 11:03 PM

Continuing my discipline avoidance of his shows. Such a good decision, good for my peace of mind and spirit. Reviewing responses without having seen it... it's like WWE. Yelling about the villain. He's just a TV villain... dumb and forgettable.

He needs to be taken out of office in Nov. Documenting his lies and narcissism on a daily basis doesn't help that. He's a virus. Isolate him.

by Anonymousreply 372April 4, 2020 11:24 PM

There's a lot of death ahead. So everybody back to work. It's what we do in this country. Work/die.

The models (no, not those) show that up to 240,000 Americans could die. If that happens, the Governors will have done a shitty job.

by Anonymousreply 373April 5, 2020 2:31 AM

We certainly don't want the money. We want work, and fast food. Greatest country in the world. When people don't have Obamacare, they are happy. What we're doing, nobody ever imagined possible. My son in law fixed the Middle East, and now we're gonna beat this invisible enemy. Lots of death, but people don't need ventilators. If they needed them, they would have ordered them. The previous administration, well, I'm not going to say it, but people say, there's no ammunition, but there were carrot in a garden on the White House lawn. The beautiful White House lawn. Some say it's a special place. The house was a dump when I took over, but now it's the best. Like my hotels, and my golf courses, and the Wall. Our great big beautiful wall.

by Anonymousreply 374April 5, 2020 2:36 AM

You just have to face reality. R373. Nothing will happen until many more people start dying, and in particular, red States with Republican Governors. You have the Governor of Georgia who just issued a shelter-in mandate yesterday re-opening the beaches today. Do you think that these people care about New York or anywhere else outside of their bubble?

We have a pandemic crisis and you have a president that basically is encouraging people to attend Palm Sunday services and then Easter Sunday. Until more people die, and then people who are close to those who make the decisions, the severity of this crisis will not resonate.

by Anonymousreply 375April 5, 2020 3:11 AM

This is just red meat for his base

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrumpĀ·Apr 4

Palm Sunday is the beginning of a Holy week for many people of Faith and a great day to lift our voices in Prayer. I will be tuning into Pastor @greglaurie at @harvestorg Church in Riverside, California tomorrow at 11:00 A.M. Eastern.

Now... who believes that he will be really listening?

by Anonymousreply 376April 5, 2020 3:19 AM

R364, That Mexico is still paying for! Like the billions we are being paid by CHIna!

Back to work! Our country wasn't made to stay home. Tomorrow is Palm Sunday. I'll be watching services from the big, beautiful, very successful, they call it a mega-church, this Riverside, and you know, people really need to attend. They can wear masks, right? Not me, but that's okay. People can criticize, fake CNN. And you know, you won't report this, but Biden probably isn't even watching, and wouldn't understand if he was. It's called "Easter," very important for Americans. Maybe for other countries, too, right, Mike? Are they wearing masks? We'll have to wait and see. But Easter. Very important. We need to open up the country again. Americans want to work. The cure can't be worse than the problem."

by Anonymousreply 377April 5, 2020 3:46 AM

Whoever R377 is has Trump down to a T.

by Anonymousreply 378April 5, 2020 3:49 AM

R376, Bit of a digression here, but I find it, well, deplorable that none of our politicians uses the pertinent word "Christian" (prediction: neither Obama, HRC, or Joe will, either) in describing those who are, you know, Christian.

Palm Sunday isn't important to "many people of faith"; it's important to CHRISTIANS.

by Anonymousreply 379April 5, 2020 3:52 AM

WH briefing at 7:00 PM.

by Anonymousreply 380April 5, 2020 9:59 PM

Thanks r380.

I wonder if DeBlasio is going to get called "ungracious" or worse this evening. In his briefing today Deblasio stated the number of medical personnel he requested from the Feds and then said what he actually received was just a "down payment" and not the full amount needed. You in danger Bill.

by Anonymousreply 381April 5, 2020 10:17 PM

[quote]WH briefing at 7:00 PM.

He didn't like the performances on the Sunday morning shows... and/or the message by the Queen of the UK got next to him. That was a beautiful message she delivered.

by Anonymousreply 382April 5, 2020 10:28 PM

Last-minute too. There wasnā€™t one scheduled for today. Anus face must be getting bored and antsy what with no golf, motorcades or AF1 rides for such a long time.

[quote]WH had issued a press lid earlier today. Now it has lifted the lid and called press back for 7pm/ET briefing, after summoning Coronavirus Task Force members to the WH for a 5pm meeting, instead of a conference call.

by Anonymousreply 383April 5, 2020 10:35 PM

He will mention his "good friend" the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 384April 5, 2020 10:36 PM

Oh FFS this fat pig was supposed to give us the day off.

by Anonymousreply 385April 5, 2020 10:39 PM

Hope Hicks is back at the WH, can't she keep him entertained and off our televisions?

by Anonymousreply 386April 5, 2020 10:39 PM

Does anyone know if he stopped air travel from China? I wonder if heā€™ll mention that?

by Anonymousreply 387April 5, 2020 10:42 PM

Dump can't travel to Mar a Lago and line his pockets with taxpayer money for overcharging the secret service for his protection. At least the Corona virus is saving us some money in these hard times. The grifter family must be pissed that money train has stopped and they are losing millions, but I bet they've already found a way to get their share of the 2 trillion relief package, selling our supplies to other countries, the test kits or future vaccines.

by Anonymousreply 388April 5, 2020 10:49 PM

[quote]I bet they've already found a way to get their share of the 2 trillion relief package, selling our supplies to other countries, the test kits or future vaccines.

Omigod of course they have.

by Anonymousreply 389April 5, 2020 10:52 PM

Ms Scarf already there. I wonā€™t watch. Too many lies every night.

by Anonymousreply 390April 5, 2020 10:56 PM

Iā€™m sure Turnip is pumping and dumping the stock of that company which makes the drug he keeps mentioning. No question about it.

by Anonymousreply 391April 5, 2020 11:02 PM

Heā€™s flailing. He knows things arenā€™t going well.

by Anonymousreply 392April 5, 2020 11:04 PM

[quote] ā€œThe Illinois Governor has not performed wellā€.

It disgusts me when he judges other people when he has absolutely no idea what heā€™s doing.

by Anonymousreply 393April 5, 2020 11:07 PM

Oh, heā€™s ā€œinherited a broken systemā€œ, can you imagine?

by Anonymousreply 394April 5, 2020 11:08 PM

ā€œRithromycin?ā€ What the fuck is this idiot mumbling about?

by Anonymousreply 395April 5, 2020 11:10 PM

ā€œWeā€™ve bought a tremendous amount of [that malaria drug]ā€

See, whatā€™d I say in R391? 29 million pills.

by Anonymousreply 396April 5, 2020 11:11 PM

Now the idiot is saying ā€œdoctors and nursesā€ should take hydroxychloroquine prophylactically? Seriously??

Is Fauci there?

by Anonymousreply 397April 5, 2020 11:12 PM

Riboflavin

by Anonymousreply 398April 5, 2020 11:13 PM

He truly is getting crazier all the time. I hope a lot of people are listening to this, as painful as it is.

by Anonymousreply 399April 5, 2020 11:14 PM

vigorous hygiene!........ a punk band i played bass in,..... circa '83

by Anonymousreply 400April 5, 2020 11:14 PM

i love when he waxes nostalgic for the stock market

by Anonymousreply 401April 5, 2020 11:16 PM

R400...šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 402April 5, 2020 11:16 PM

Guy in military fatigues behind the Anus keeps shifting his weight uncomfortably. What must these people be thinking as they stand there listening to this idiot ramble.

by Anonymousreply 403April 5, 2020 11:17 PM

Trump taketh away (employment), Trump giveth (government checks).

He must really be worried about his re-election chances.

OMG, this Narcissist-in-Chief is asking us to "reflect."

by Anonymousreply 404April 5, 2020 11:18 PM

He is definitely trying to compete with the queen.

by Anonymousreply 405April 5, 2020 11:19 PM

ā€œI see nurses running into hospitals putting on protective gear as they go.ā€ His latest confabulation. Takes the place of the General telling him ā€œSir, we have no ammunition.ā€ I wonder at this point if he even knows the difference between truth and his delusions and confabulations.

by Anonymousreply 406April 5, 2020 11:20 PM

Dr F doesn't think everything's rosey. He's probably not there today.

by Anonymousreply 407April 5, 2020 11:20 PM

Pictures. Big pictures. This is the only way to get anything through Dumpā€™s thick skull.

by Anonymousreply 408April 5, 2020 11:21 PM

Birxy loves her jargon, does she not? Has she said "granular level" yet?

by Anonymousreply 409April 5, 2020 11:23 PM

Dr. Brix is working an asymetrical beige sash off the left shoulder... a distress signal universally recognized as "We're Fucked!"

by Anonymousreply 410April 5, 2020 11:23 PM

There she goes with ā€œGRANULAR.ā€ She loves that word.

by Anonymousreply 411April 5, 2020 11:23 PM

R496, Including "helmets."

WTF?!

by Anonymousreply 412April 5, 2020 11:24 PM

R410, Last time I took the course, we learned that it stood for "We're lying through our teeth."

by Anonymousreply 413April 5, 2020 11:25 PM

Ruh-roh. This Navy guy failed to acknowledge Trump.

You in trouble, Sailor.

by Anonymousreply 414April 5, 2020 11:26 PM

Cuomo's graphs, charts and entire PowerPoint Presentation game is far superior.

by Anonymousreply 415April 5, 2020 11:26 PM

Why is there a military guy up there? To emphasize it's a "war"??

Because, no, it is not.

by Anonymousreply 416April 5, 2020 11:26 PM

And why is he wearing camouflage?

by Anonymousreply 417April 5, 2020 11:27 PM

R412 here. I meant to write r406.

by Anonymousreply 418April 5, 2020 11:28 PM

Fauci probably refused to return for this last minute shit show so they went and pulled this Navy guy out of a basement office and shoved out him in front of the cameras.

by Anonymousreply 419April 5, 2020 11:32 PM

Kasie DC is doing a fact check on him, now.

by Anonymousreply 420April 5, 2020 11:32 PM

MSNBC: "Fuck this lying bull shit, we're going to interrupt coverage and do some real-time fact checking."

Queen Elizabeth must be shaking her head in pity at this pitiful performance. Her opening act shat all over donald's embarrassing main event waste of the world's time.

Resign, already.

by Anonymousreply 421April 5, 2020 11:33 PM

Shut up Pence you loathsome phony.

by Anonymousreply 422April 5, 2020 11:34 PM

They cut away from Jonathan Swan who was talking about the Task Force fight that happened yesterday. Bring him back.

by Anonymousreply 423April 5, 2020 11:36 PM

"Just how many shares of that Hydroxylchlorquine stock do you own, honey?"

by Anonymousreply 424April 5, 2020 11:36 PM

Pence is praising the lezzie Chicago Mayor.

by Anonymousreply 425April 5, 2020 11:37 PM

Wow. The administration is pushing this drug and Falchi is pushing back against it, as only anecdotal evidence supports its use.

Somebody in the press should just ask him if he or his family has a financial interest in the drug.

by Anonymousreply 426April 5, 2020 11:37 PM

Fauci is upset that Trump and his cronies are pushing this pill. TY Doc.

by Anonymousreply 427April 5, 2020 11:37 PM

I listened for. 30 seconds and of course he was lying, so I turned the channel.

by Anonymousreply 428April 5, 2020 11:38 PM

I listened for. 30 seconds and of course he was lying, so I turned the channel.

by Anonymousreply 429April 5, 2020 11:38 PM

Are we going to have to suffer through questions from the press.

by Anonymousreply 430April 5, 2020 11:39 PM

This administration is more deadly than the virus.

by Anonymousreply 431April 5, 2020 11:40 PM

No Fauci. Italians don't work on Palm Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 432April 5, 2020 11:40 PM

What r423 said.

by Anonymousreply 433April 5, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote]I listened for. 30 seconds and of course he was lying, so I turned the channel.

I think that this is what the Administration is noticing too. No one is listening to Trump very much anymore.

by Anonymousreply 434April 5, 2020 11:41 PM

I want to interrupt my support of the Presidentā€™s drug to Praise his leadership.

-Pence

What an ass, He canā€™t be fired. He can only be blackballed. So, thereā€™s no excuse for his obsequiousness. But he accepted the job, itā€™s his own damn fault that he works with this sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 435April 5, 2020 11:42 PM

[quote]Now the idiot is saying ā€œdoctors and nursesā€ should take hydroxychloroquine prophylactically? Seriously??

Thatā€™s why Fauci is not there, I bet.

[quote]The White House coronavirus task force had its biggest fight yet on Saturday, pitting economic adviser Peter Navarro against infectious disease expert Anthony Fauci. At issue: How enthusiastically should the White House tout the prospects of an antimalarial drug to fight COVID-19? This drama erupted into an epic Situation Room showdown.

[quote]Fauci pushed back against Navarro, saying that there was only anecdotal evidence that hydroxychloroquine works against the coronavirus. Researchers have said studies out of France and China are inadequate because they did not include control groups. Fauci and others have said much more data is needed to prove that hydroxychloroquine is effective against the coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 436April 5, 2020 11:43 PM

Dr Brix is pulling off a horizontal print..... on Trump it would look like prison stripes.....

by Anonymousreply 437April 5, 2020 11:45 PM

Could he be any more ignorant?

by Anonymousreply 438April 5, 2020 11:46 PM

R430: the media are there on our behalf. Send your suggested questions to your print, tv, radio and cable channels so that they might weigh presenting them to Orange It & Co. They need and welcome our input.

by Anonymousreply 439April 5, 2020 11:46 PM

ā€œIt feels right to me.ā€

by Anonymousreply 440April 5, 2020 11:47 PM

Heā€™s obsessed with his ā€œhydroxyā€ GAME CHANGER.

by Anonymousreply 441April 5, 2020 11:48 PM

exculpation!

by Anonymousreply 442April 5, 2020 11:48 PM

I'm glad the press is jumping all over him about this drug.

by Anonymousreply 443April 5, 2020 11:49 PM

I wish they put the money into testing, not this hydroxy medication. Trump promotes it, which means itā€™s probably BS.

by Anonymousreply 444April 5, 2020 11:50 PM

You're brave! I'm sitting this one out and watching The Ten Commandments. Here is John Derick as Joshua. Rest your eyes a moment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445April 5, 2020 11:53 PM

Thousands dying and WH toadies are focused on saving Trump from embarrassment over hydroxychloroquine.

This administration is now overtly guilty of criminal negligence and depravity. And the worst that could happen is that they may lose an election.

by Anonymousreply 446April 5, 2020 11:53 PM

"Only CNN would ask that question. Fake News." About that anti-malarial hydroxysnakeoil that our taxes just bought "29 million doses" of.

Must be why Fauci didn't show.

And HTH old is Birxy, that she has annoying Millennial vocal fry??

by Anonymousreply 447April 5, 2020 11:53 PM

R446 Trump says this a war so he should be charged with war crimes.

by Anonymousreply 448April 5, 2020 11:56 PM

Good God, he needs to be imprisoned. This drug promotion is such BS. Itā€™s obviously corrupt. ā€œYou know it, I know it, everybody knows it.ā€

The Press should ask him if he has a financial stake in it, then follow up by asking him to swear under the penalty of perjury.

by Anonymousreply 449April 5, 2020 11:57 PM

I think that Birx should start using her scarves as a mask.

by Anonymousreply 450April 5, 2020 11:58 PM

Her Royal Highness made me weep today, with her dignity, honest assessment of the present, and the acknowledgment of the hard work still to done to insure a future. No lies, no self-aggrandizement, no narcissism, but the regal bearing and responsibility of a ship of state.

by Anonymousreply 451April 5, 2020 11:58 PM

it's not a patent medicine. It's dirt cheap.

by Anonymousreply 452April 5, 2020 11:58 PM

Our anti-science president goes by gut feelings. We are so fā€™d. It must be excruciating for experts to try to work with him.

by Anonymousreply 453April 5, 2020 11:58 PM

He insists on "What have you got to lose?" That dying patients should be GUINEA PIGS for his obsessive quackery!

The German in him comes out every now and then....

by Anonymousreply 454April 6, 2020 12:00 AM

Why not just make hydroxychloroquine over the counter instead of prescription so everyone can take it. I mean, you know, if there isnā€™t anything wrong with your heart....

by Anonymousreply 455April 6, 2020 12:00 AM

ā€œMikeā€™s a very big part of thisā€

You mean, the guy you put in charge of it?

by Anonymousreply 456April 6, 2020 12:01 AM

R451 a "ship of state"?

by Anonymousreply 457April 6, 2020 12:03 AM

Why not ask: "Parents avoid flying together so as not to orphan their children in the event of a plane crash. Are similar precautions needed in your intercourse with the vice president?"

Also, "What have you got to lose?" LIVES!!!

by Anonymousreply 458April 6, 2020 12:04 AM

[quote] it's not a patent medicine. It's dirt cheap.

29 million pills, the government just bought. At a dime a pill, thatā€™s $3 million, right? But the speculation from the public is what will drive up the stocks. What I know is that every cell in Trump ā€˜s body is corrupt and this stinks. I donā€™t know how heā€™s grafting, but I know he is. For all I know, heā€™s invested in the packaging. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 459April 6, 2020 12:05 AM

^grifting

by Anonymousreply 460April 6, 2020 12:08 AM

Look I'm not defending the criminal turd but he can't make money on this drug in "stock". Any company can make it. He's championing it because he's grasping at straws.

by Anonymousreply 461April 6, 2020 12:09 AM

He's determined to "open the country" by the end of April, HIS deadline.

by Anonymousreply 462April 6, 2020 12:09 AM

You donā€™t do Infrastructure construction in the middle of a pandemic that requires social distancing. That was a dumb question and answer.

by Anonymousreply 463April 6, 2020 12:10 AM

He's probably playing the stock market in all kinds of ways. The "back to word by Easter" PR, 10 days ago, produced the desired BRIEF market rally but it was enough for insiders to make money.

by Anonymousreply 464April 6, 2020 12:11 AM

R459, maybe, but Iā€™m not giving this guy any credit. Heā€™s an abomination. Thatā€™s been proven. We already know that there is no sleazy thing he would not do. Heā€™s flailing, I agree, but heā€™s unexpectedly creative in his corruption and he deserves absolutely no presumption of innocence.

by Anonymousreply 465April 6, 2020 12:13 AM

He is unfit and dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 466April 6, 2020 12:14 AM

It's the Gov of IL's turn to be dragged through the mud. He must have been tremendously ungracious.

by Anonymousreply 467April 6, 2020 12:14 AM

Frump: And some are even calling us to take back the stuff we sent them because now they have too much.

It's just keeps getting more and more insane. I never thought that possible, but here we are.

by Anonymousreply 468April 6, 2020 12:15 AM

DJT: ā€œDoes anybody in this room think a thing like this could have happened?ā€

Fauchi raises his hand. Waves widely.

by Anonymousreply 469April 6, 2020 12:16 AM

R468, Thatā€™s when the Illinois Governor deploys the Illinois National Guard to guard his supplies from seizure by Trump order, for being ungracious.

by Anonymousreply 470April 6, 2020 12:18 AM

Trump is mentioning Easter and ministers ONLY to keep the Evangelical voters and Red states in his column.

If Easter were in May, he'd be talking about a May "opening date."

by Anonymousreply 471April 6, 2020 12:19 AM

We need testing before we can think about reopening the country.

by Anonymousreply 472April 6, 2020 12:19 AM

Location! Location! Location!

by Anonymousreply 473April 6, 2020 12:20 AM

FYI: The governor of Illinois is J.B. Pritzker/Democrat

Gov. J.B. Pritzker calls for more ventilators, criticizes federal government in CNN appearance

By GRACE WONG CHICAGO TRIBUNE |APR 05, 2020 | 2:02 PM

Illinois needs thousands more ventilators than the federal government plans to give the state, Gov. J.B. Pritzker said during an appearance Sunday morning on CNN.

Pritzker requested 4,000 ventilators from the federal government last Tuesday, and Vice President Mike Pence responded, saying Illinois only needed 1,400, according to the interview on ā€œState of the Unionā€ with Jake Tapper. On the show, Pritzker said Pence was looking at a model from the University of Washington that, while good, was not intended for resource allocation reasons. He said Pence pulled from a central data point that didnā€™t account for worst-case scenarios, which actually indicated a need for ā€œ5 or 6 or 7,000 moreā€ than what the federal government gave them.

ā€œWeā€™re looking at all of the numbers, and everybody is taking an educated guess because we really donā€™t know ā€” this virus is unpredictable,ā€ Pritzker said in the interview.

The state is looking ā€œeverywhere and anywhere across the world to get ventilators,ā€ Pritzker said, expressing frustration about President Donald Trumpā€™s deferred deployment of the Defense Protection Act, a point heā€™s made several times in media briefings and interviews. One of the companies deployed, General Motors, wonā€™t have ventilators ready until May or June, which may be too late if the virus peaks in April, as models Illinois officials are following predict.

ā€œIn the latter half of April when we think we might be peaking, there are no ventilators available," he said. ā€œNew York does not look like it will be coming off its peak by the time weā€™re hitting peak, so the idea of moving ventilators from New York to other places, I pray to God thatā€™s true, but right now it doesnā€™t look like that will be true.ā€

Pritzker threw jabs at Trump after Tapper played a clip of the president criticizing states for being underprepared and relying on the federal government.

ā€œThe president does not understand the word ā€˜federal.ā€™ ā€˜Federal Emergency Management Agency,ā€™ā€ Pritzker said. ā€œWe have a state emergency management agency, but if he were right, why would we ever need a Federal Emergency Management Agency? Itā€™s because individual states canā€™t possibly do what the federal government can do.ā€

States donā€™t have the power to use the Defense Production Act, Pritzker said. He also noted that intelligence sources advised the federal government in January and February, but no action was taken.

ā€œIf they had started in February building ventilators, getting ready for this pandemic, we would not have the problems that we have today, and frankly, very many fewer people would die,ā€ Pritzker said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474April 6, 2020 12:22 AM

A reporter just asked Fauci to weigh in on Trump pushing hydroxychloroquine. Trump jumped in saying ā€œHe doesnā€™t need to answer that. Iā€™ve already answered that 15 timesā€ and moved on to the next question. And Fauci just let it slide.

Unbelievable.

by Anonymousreply 475April 6, 2020 12:23 AM

Wait until all the under-inspected pork products and Easter hams work their way through the general population. It's going to be a rough several weeks ahead, all right.

by Anonymousreply 476April 6, 2020 12:24 AM

Fauci has sold out. Just like everyone else who works with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 477April 6, 2020 12:24 AM

Absolutely, r471.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478April 6, 2020 12:24 AM

Next time he insults a reporter that person should retort with, "That's not very gracious, SIR."

by Anonymousreply 479April 6, 2020 12:25 AM

Criminal in Chief not letting Fauci answer the medication question...what a scary world we live in.

by Anonymousreply 480April 6, 2020 12:26 AM

R480 Fauci could have jumped in and answered that question if he wanted to. He let it slide. Heā€™s sold out.

by Anonymousreply 481April 6, 2020 12:29 AM

My error. I thought Fauci wasn't there. I wonder how he liked being silenced by the moron.

by Anonymousreply 482April 6, 2020 12:33 AM

I think Fauci, and all the serious people in the administration, are afraid that, if they left, Trump would fill the position with a useless sycophant. Thatā€™s me being generous. Iā€™m sure there are a lot of mixed emotions in it. I have to hope for the best.

by Anonymousreply 483April 6, 2020 12:35 AM

R481, Discretion was the better part of valor then.

by Anonymousreply 484April 6, 2020 12:36 AM

[quote]He's determined to "open the country" by the end of April, HIS deadline.

It's not happening until June 1st, at the VERY earliest.

by Anonymousreply 485April 6, 2020 12:38 AM

Fauci seemed a little...I don't know...giddy or upbeat...even back slapping the Navy guy on their way out...this briefing wasn't supposed to happen today then the POS changed his and called them all back in...I wonder if Fauci hadn't already had a little vino with his dinner...

Anyway, I also want to be generous with Fauci and Scarf Lady and believe they are just grinning and bearing it for the greater good but my gut tells me otherwise...

by Anonymousreply 486April 6, 2020 12:40 AM

Bet Dump wanted this presser bc the Queen addressed the nation today and was fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 487April 6, 2020 12:47 AM

Re hydroxychloroquine, I wonder if the US govt bought the 29 million pills from a company controlled by Kushner.

As for today's performance, he was greatly aggrieved by Her Majesty's gracious statement. Moreover, BoJo going to the hospital and he's not for tests, he's going on a ventilator or the ICU, something that can't be done at home. Trump NEEDED to grab the attention away from them.

Look at ME, ME, ME and my wonder drug.

by Anonymousreply 488April 6, 2020 12:51 AM

My doc put off an elective procedure for me in Boston until July 1. Thatā€™s when they are picking up again. We are supposed to reach peak Coronavirus medical usage here, on April 15. Will be back to near normal by June 1. But when we are, our resources will be deployed elsewhere, I assume, so weā€™re not ā€œdoneā€ until the entire country is back to normal. The new normal.

God help people in developing countries, without advanced medical care!

At the link, graph shows peak medical resource usage by state and also by country.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489April 6, 2020 12:51 AM

Its really a big ?? why The Drs Fauci and Birx don't hold a press conference and spill the beans. One hopes its because they trying to be the grown ups in the room but.....

by Anonymousreply 490April 6, 2020 12:52 AM

[quote] ...I wonder if Fauci hadn't already had a little vino with his dinner...

I was thinking that exact same thing. He did seem a little buzzed. Like when that reporter asked him what he thought about Trump pushing hydroxychloroquine and Trump cut him off and wouldnā€™t let him answer and Fauci just kinda stood there grinning. I thought I bet Fauci had a stiff drink before going out there.

by Anonymousreply 491April 6, 2020 1:33 AM

I didnā€™t see the press conference today and I feel better. If I was there straight to his face I would ā€˜you crazyā€™. My question is to. Dr Scarf. Why do you wear a scarf everyday? Bitch, are supposed to listen to someone who canā€™t afford plastic surgery?

by Anonymousreply 492April 6, 2020 2:00 AM

If Fauci did have some vino with dinner, you know Dump will bring it up if heā€™s fired.

by Anonymousreply 493April 6, 2020 2:10 AM

Jim Jones to his followers : Drink the kool-aid.

Rump to the American public : Take the hydroxychloroquine.

by Anonymousreply 494April 6, 2020 2:16 AM

Scarf lady had her jacked-up teeth whitened.

by Anonymousreply 495April 6, 2020 2:49 AM

To be fair, r451, Her Majesty understands the gravity of the situation and she has done her share of wartime mobilization.

And she got to hear Churchill first hand during The War. So she's heard an inspiring speech or two.

And that's what the British people want from Her and She knows it. Honesty about the threat, where they stand and what needs to be done.

I'm just sorry it took so long for Her to speak. Johnson has fucked everything up and it's only fitting he came down with it after pretending nothing was going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 496April 6, 2020 3:02 AM

[quote]Johnson has fucked everything up and it's only fitting he came down with it after pretending nothing was going to happen.

In that case, do you also wish it on Macron, Conte, and Sanchez ?

by Anonymousreply 497April 6, 2020 3:11 AM

GOD BLESS BETTY!

I LOVE HER!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498April 6, 2020 3:11 AM

Something tells me there will been another season of The Crown after all.

by Anonymousreply 499April 6, 2020 3:53 AM

Morning Joe is all over him this morning, just shredding that insane press briefing.

by Anonymousreply 500April 6, 2020 10:18 AM

I'm watching that, R500. Joe has actually screamed a few times. It seems as if they call Trump a liar every 3 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 501April 6, 2020 11:27 AM

WOW! "Morning Joe" is advocating that the media no longer cover the Trump pressers. That's BIG!

by Anonymousreply 502April 6, 2020 11:40 AM

Tomorrow they'll be kissing Trump's ass.

by Anonymousreply 503April 6, 2020 11:56 AM

The press SHOULD cover the pressers. But the Dems SHOULD have a public announcement every 2-3 days and quite specifically SHRED Trump's bullshit. I don't know which Dem could do this - perhaps Elizabeth Warren. But maybe not an elected Dem. Where is Bloomberg with his war chest, by the way? Strike while the Bloviator in Chief is hot.

by Anonymousreply 504April 6, 2020 1:01 PM

John Oliver's piece last night on that vile OAN network and its reporters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505April 6, 2020 1:46 PM

Exactly,cr593.

Fuck that smashed face asshole and his shrieking bimbo.

These two cunts gave this fucking grifter endless free airtime in 2016 and helped get him elected. Now both of these useless cunts act like they are so outraged by his idiocy.

Fuck them with a chainsaw! They have never apologized for their bullshit and helping to elect this traitor.

Joe and Mika need to be brought up at the Hague for their enabling and promotion of this fiend. They also have blood on their hands for helping elect him.

by Anonymousreply 506April 6, 2020 6:02 PM

I don't know of anything concrete but it seems that the unwashed right are becoming upset because no one is listening to Trump anymore;

Geraldo Rivera@GeraldoRivera; Really donā€™t like how #Hydroxychloroquine is politicized. It either works vs #CoronavirusPandemic or it doesnā€™t. That a fact question not a political one. Also, we need a steady reassuring voice like #QueenElizabeth to calm & unite us. Letā€™s put politics in the freezer for awhile

Dan Bongino@dbongino; Iā€™m only 45 but I canā€™t recall a time in my life where ā€œjournalistsā€ were as uninterested in getting to the truth. Itā€™s all ā€œnarratives,ā€ all the time now. Please, for the sake of your own sanity, do your OWN HOMEWORK. Youā€™re being lied to on a regular basis by ā€œjournalists.ā€

by Anonymousreply 507April 6, 2020 6:07 PM

Cunts

by Anonymousreply 508April 6, 2020 6:09 PM

Yes, they are R508. Something is going on because Trump has been a banshee all day on twitter and his twitter minions are following his lead. There's something out there that shows his credibility dropping like crazy. "Morning Joe" ripped him apart this morning!

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrumpĀ· Advertising in the Failing New York Times is WAY down. Washington Post is not much better. I canā€™t say whether this is because they are Fake News sources of information, to a level that few can understand, or the Virus is just plain beating them up. Fake News is bad for America!

Joe Biden wanted the date for the Democrat National Convention moved to a later time period. Now he wants a ā€œVirtualā€ Convention, one where he doesnā€™t have to show up. Gee, I wonder why? Also, what ever happened to that phone call he told the Fake News he wanted to make to me?

Ted Cruz @tedcruz: Failing to prepare? Yes, fed govt should have done more, but you & Obama ran the executive branch for EIGHT years, you depleted the National Stockpile & didnā€™t replenish it. And when Trump rightly halted flights from China, you blasted it as ā€œxenophobic.ā€ Stop playing politics.

by Anonymousreply 509April 6, 2020 6:24 PM

Her first, r498....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510April 6, 2020 7:07 PM

Government Watchdog: Hospitals Face Severe Shortages Of Medical Gear | Morning Joe | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511April 6, 2020 7:16 PM

Thank you, R510. She IS a QUEEN!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512April 6, 2020 7:18 PM

BREAKING! BORIS JOHNSON IS IN ICU

His condition has worsened and he is now in the Intensive Care Unit

by Anonymousreply 513April 6, 2020 7:24 PM

Just watched the John Oliver piece on OAN at R505. Graham Ledger comes off as a Fred Willard wannabe. In the "I'm getting a haircut" video, he has definite gay voice.

by Anonymousreply 514April 6, 2020 7:57 PM

There is a link between the touting of hydroxychloroquine and Trump supporting big pharma co. Novaris. They aren't even attempting to cover up their money making schemes since the impeachment. His fucking base pretend to be law abiding and faithful but remain the biggest morons in their continued support of him. Let's see how this develops when they all start to die in the South.

by Anonymousreply 515April 6, 2020 8:12 PM

Well. this is some good news;

Fox News is officially being sued for peddling coronavirus misinformation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516April 6, 2020 8:56 PM

Trump was Just calling it a hoax, and now heā€™s pushing a cure! For a hoax!

by Anonymousreply 517April 6, 2020 9:05 PM

The orange blowhard is late. Again.

by Anonymousreply 518April 6, 2020 9:13 PM

So... the Doctors of the United Kingdom are so inept that the Doctors from the United States are required to help Boris Johnson?

by Anonymousreply 519April 6, 2020 10:17 PM

He is really berating the reporters for not being nice in their questions today.

by Anonymousreply 520April 6, 2020 10:35 PM

Wow.

by Anonymousreply 521April 6, 2020 10:37 PM

These reporters will have the last laugh ... but I do wish they would grow a pair in the meantime.

by Anonymousreply 522April 6, 2020 10:39 PM

New cliche - "the cupboard was bare."

by Anonymousreply 523April 6, 2020 10:42 PM

Well, somebody started a new thread today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524April 6, 2020 10:47 PM

Trumpā€™s OAN shill Chanel Rion is there, again, standing in the back of the room as usual. I thought the WH press corps banned her days ago but she keeps coming back like a cockroach infestation.

by Anonymousreply 525April 6, 2020 11:24 PM

I've been restraining myself from pointing this out for weeks...but I can't hold back any longer:

I find the resemblance Scarf Lady bears to Ruth Fisher from Six Feet Under to be eerie.

by Anonymousreply 526April 6, 2020 11:27 PM

She is a special guest of Grisham. These bastards have no respect for rules.

by Anonymousreply 527April 6, 2020 11:27 PM

ā€œGRANULAR!ā€

by Anonymousreply 528April 6, 2020 11:27 PM

R526 She has a Girl Scout uniform vibe today with the scarf.

by Anonymousreply 529April 6, 2020 11:30 PM

Ruth

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530April 6, 2020 11:42 PM

What is so dispiriting, disgusting and infuriating is that that walking non-entity is completely disengaged from what he's reading in the briefings. It's so obvious he never reads it prior to being on camera, using his finger to underline the script and mouthing the words like a not-very bright kindergartener attempting their See-Spot-Run primer. Are there colorforms or pictures in the margin so he can connect the dots?

by Anonymousreply 531April 7, 2020 12:02 AM

R531 And itā€™s always the same bored, mumbling monotone when heā€™s reading these prepared (written by someone else) statements. He doesnā€™t even pretend to give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 532April 7, 2020 12:23 AM

Avoided this again. Truly recommend ignoring these pressers.

by Anonymousreply 533April 7, 2020 1:11 AM

Chanel Rion should be respected by who she will become. Mrs. Donald Trump. Bye Melania. Chanel's pussy is dripping for him.

by Anonymousreply 534April 7, 2020 1:43 AM

No, R534, Hope Hicks has that spot all wrapped up.

by Anonymousreply 535April 7, 2020 1:49 AM

In the link is an official White House release, you all...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536April 7, 2020 2:42 PM

WaPo column says Trumps numbers are fading and Bidenā€™s rising, but admits he could possibly turn it around.

Crazy Wisconsin is still voting.

Nauseating Kaylie McEnema is going to be Press Secretary. She makes Kellyanne look fit to move in society unsupervised.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537April 7, 2020 5:14 PM

[quote]WaPo column says Trumps numbers are fading and Bidenā€™s rising, but admits he could possibly turn it around.

Anything can happen between now and November 3rd. That's like two lifetimes away.

[quote]Nauseating Kaylie McEnema is going to be Press Secretary. She makes Kellyanne look fit to move in society unsupervised.

I'm not a journalist and so I don't know the ethics, etc that they are held to. But, they need to go on on this one like they were rabid dogs and she is a fresh piece of meat! First question; Could you please clarify your statement here that was made on February 25th of this year;

"This President will always put America first ... We will not see diseases like the Coronavirus come here, we will not see terrorism come here, and isn't that refreshing when contrasting it with the awful Presidency of President Obama."

by Anonymousreply 538April 7, 2020 5:23 PM

Thatā€™s assuming she reverts to the old model. Who knows until she does?

by Anonymousreply 539April 7, 2020 5:49 PM

Scheduled to start at 5:00, late as usual.

by Anonymousreply 540April 7, 2020 9:04 PM

Tuesday, April 7 - Orange It is going to lose it on-air this evening, and I can't wait!!

Gather round.

by Anonymousreply 541April 7, 2020 9:04 PM

Iā€™ll watch if you can guarantee it, R541. Why do you think heā€™s gonna crack?

by Anonymousreply 542April 7, 2020 9:17 PM

Fauci is there but sitting on the side, don't blame him, I'm not even 79 and can't stand for two hours straight.

by Anonymousreply 543April 7, 2020 9:43 PM

2 of the camera people next to the stage are wearing masks.

by Anonymousreply 544April 7, 2020 9:43 PM

He's on. Doing his monosyllabic reading...Oh, now he's best friends with Boris Johnson.

I'm leaving.

by Anonymousreply 545April 7, 2020 9:44 PM

He only has one flying monkey today apart from Pence, Birx and Fauci.

by Anonymousreply 546April 7, 2020 9:48 PM

Navarro gave Trump the info on COVID in January so I'm sure a reporter will bring that up.

by Anonymousreply 547April 7, 2020 9:48 PM

"If your governor fails you, I will protect you."

by Anonymousreply 548April 7, 2020 9:49 PM

OP, we are going to hit 600 replies soon...

by Anonymousreply 549April 7, 2020 9:54 PM

Tony an his "nasty numbers"

by Anonymousreply 550April 7, 2020 9:55 PM

Anusmouth looks ready for bed. He keeps lying.

by Anonymousreply 551April 7, 2020 9:56 PM

Thanks, R549. But we have a failing President!

I still want my test! Iā€™m fussing on how to salvage my excess tuna, but if I was poz and no longer communicable, I could just go buy my missing mayo.

by Anonymousreply 552April 7, 2020 9:58 PM

Why is he thanking super rich bank ceos? Is this the right place?

by Anonymousreply 553April 7, 2020 9:58 PM

I wonder why other countries are not coming out and rebutting the Trump attacks upon them about being so far behind what the USA is doing? What Trump is saying is just not true.

by Anonymousreply 554April 7, 2020 9:59 PM

Now he just stupidly monotonously recites the names of CEOs who are doing nothing but trying to take advantage of this situation. What a prick. And all those old guys are sitting at home puffing up because the president just said their names on national TV.

by Anonymousreply 555April 7, 2020 9:59 PM

Do you want me to start a Part 5?

by Anonymousreply 556April 7, 2020 10:00 PM

R554, he has too much power to hurt any opposition.

by Anonymousreply 557April 7, 2020 10:00 PM

[quote]Why is he thanking super rich bank ceos? Is this the right place?

Sure it is. He's soliciting for campaign contributions

by Anonymousreply 558April 7, 2020 10:00 PM

Oh, the travel ban again. I forgot about that,

by Anonymousreply 559April 7, 2020 10:01 PM

Donā€™t fuss over tuna r552. Gross!

by Anonymousreply 560April 7, 2020 10:01 PM

[quote]Do you want me to start a Part 5?

Yes. Or, pick up the thread that someone rudely started yesterday

by Anonymousreply 561April 7, 2020 10:01 PM

He should paint eyeballs on his eyelids so he could at least pretend to be awake.

by Anonymousreply 562April 7, 2020 10:02 PM

He's meeting with mental health experts on Thursday. They will place him under a 48-hour hold within the first ten minutes of the session. err meeting...first ten minutes of the meeting.

Did he just belch?!

by Anonymousreply 563April 7, 2020 10:02 PM

R561 Oh no! Someone was rude on DL?

by Anonymousreply 564April 7, 2020 10:02 PM

And now he blames the WHO because HE called it wrong. But heā€™s withholding money from them, anyway. R554, thatā€™s why. He has too much power and heā€™s a vindictive jackass.

by Anonymousreply 565April 7, 2020 10:04 PM

Next thread, from the original creator, moi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 566April 7, 2020 10:04 PM

CEOs and big corporations get praise, Governors get criticism.

by Anonymousreply 567April 7, 2020 10:05 PM

Thanks OP.

by Anonymousreply 568April 7, 2020 10:06 PM

[quote]I wonder why other countries are not coming out and rebutting the Trump attacks upon them about being so far behind what the USA is doing?

They've got much bigger things to worry about at the moment.

by Anonymousreply 569April 7, 2020 10:07 PM

Yes, thanks OP. You're the king.

by Anonymousreply 570April 7, 2020 10:08 PM

R567He likes Newsom though. Newsom knows how to flatter Dump and stroke his ego to get what he wants. I bet he laughs with his friends about the lines he uses on the orange halfwit.

by Anonymousreply 571April 7, 2020 10:08 PM

Who covers new from other countries. Practically no one.

by Anonymousreply 572April 7, 2020 10:09 PM

He said he never saw Navarro's memo. BIG.FAT.FUCKING.LIAR.

by Anonymousreply 573April 7, 2020 10:10 PM

Will he fucking talk about closing air traffic from China for the next 6 fucking months now? Is this your only fucking accomplishment?

by Anonymousreply 574April 7, 2020 10:14 PM

Blah, blah, blah, closed itā€™s down....

by Anonymousreply 575April 7, 2020 10:14 PM

^That's his out.

by Anonymousreply 576April 7, 2020 10:14 PM

The new drinking game: Every time Trump talks about the time he closed down the borders to China

by Anonymousreply 577April 7, 2020 10:16 PM

Thanks OP!

by Anonymousreply 578April 7, 2020 10:16 PM

MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!

by Anonymousreply 579April 7, 2020 10:17 PM

Obama didnā€™t close anything down!

How can we trust anything with this liar in charge?

by Anonymousreply 580April 7, 2020 10:17 PM

So Presidential!

by Anonymousreply 581April 7, 2020 10:17 PM

Oh, he hasnā€™t yet mentioned the drug heā€™s shilling!

by Anonymousreply 582April 7, 2020 10:18 PM

[quote]Oh, he hasnā€™t yet mentioned the drug heā€™s shilling!

Why doesn't any journalist just ask him if he has any direct or indirect financial interests in these drug companies?

by Anonymousreply 583April 7, 2020 10:20 PM

Well they should ask the question today. Because the reporting just came out in the major papers yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 584April 7, 2020 10:23 PM

He'll say its fake news. But clearly he and several friends are invested.

by Anonymousreply 585April 7, 2020 10:24 PM

Why doesn't any journalist just ask him why he's such a filthy fucking liar?

Why does any journalist put up with his daily put downs of journalists?

Why doesn't any journalist just throw a shoe at his fucking orange face?

by Anonymousreply 586April 7, 2020 10:26 PM

Lie, whine, brag.... and repeat.... and repeat.... and repeat again.

by Anonymousreply 587April 7, 2020 10:27 PM

What proof does he have that using mail ballots mean cheating?

by Anonymousreply 588April 7, 2020 10:27 PM

....then the reporter needs to ask him to swear under the penalty of perjury.

by Anonymousreply 589April 7, 2020 10:29 PM

Itā€™s a miracle cure! Her husband just went to the drug store and bought this prescription med and gave it to her and 4 hours later she was fine. What bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 590April 7, 2020 10:31 PM

He should be focused on the pandemic, not on saving pennies at the post office.

by Anonymousreply 591April 7, 2020 10:35 PM

What pandemic? Heā€™s forgotten all about that already.

by Anonymousreply 592April 7, 2020 10:36 PM

God heā€™s ignorant AND stupid. Itā€™s a frightening combination.

by Anonymousreply 593April 7, 2020 10:38 PM

This was the last one I can bear to watch. Itā€™s surreal and nonsensical. I figure if anything important comes out of there, it will surface in the evening on cable.

by Anonymousreply 594April 7, 2020 11:05 PM

When is it finally going to sink in that we have to physically remove this lowlife shitstain from the WH to save our lives and the country? Fascism is here. He's getting rid of anyone who dares stand up to him with the truth. Using the pandemic to fuck up the democratic process and fill his pockets is only emboldening the thing.

by Anonymousreply 595April 8, 2020 12:16 AM

Nancy must impeach him again.

by Anonymousreply 596April 8, 2020 12:18 AM

He's

by Anonymousreply 597April 8, 2020 12:43 AM

a repulsive

by Anonymousreply 598April 8, 2020 12:43 AM

fool.

by Anonymousreply 599April 8, 2020 12:43 AM

'nuf said.

by Anonymousreply 600April 8, 2020 12:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!