Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bigly Disrespected đŸ€„ Lying Liar War President đŸ€„ Lobbing Non-stop Big Fat Lies about "The Invisible Enemy" - Part 5

Dr. Scarf Lady, standing by.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 14, 2020 11:13 PM

and why is she smiling?

by Anonymousreply 1April 7, 2020 10:05 PM

Twittler should quit the overdone tan

by Anonymousreply 2April 7, 2020 10:05 PM

Where does he buy his suits? He can't be using a tailor. How can the guy wear such crappy fitting suits? With his money, his suits could be re-fitted weekly.

by Anonymousreply 3April 7, 2020 10:07 PM

"I don't know him" will be in-scripted on his tombstone.

by Anonymousreply 4April 7, 2020 10:08 PM

R4 Also "I didn't see them"

by Anonymousreply 5April 7, 2020 10:10 PM

R1

She actually looks like she’s horrified he’s going to grab her pussy.

by Anonymousreply 6April 7, 2020 10:10 PM

R3

Abdul’s Carousel of Tents

by Anonymousreply 7April 7, 2020 10:11 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 7, 2020 10:11 PM

R3 Those baggy oversized suits cover up his ever-expanding gut and giant ass. You can really see it when he’s shown in profile.

by Anonymousreply 9April 7, 2020 10:12 PM

I’m watching “Chopped “ on the Food Network. I just can’t listen to it today.

by Anonymousreply 10April 7, 2020 10:13 PM

Don’t worry, R10. It is just bullshit, bullshit, yay me. Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 11April 7, 2020 10:14 PM

R1.. i hear you! why is she ALWAYS smiling or laughing! like she's the hostess of a tupperware party!... she's a doctor, but she must be koo koo for coco puffs?!

by Anonymousreply 12April 7, 2020 10:15 PM

Trump squints almost as much as Melania. Is the lighting that bad in the White House?

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2020 10:16 PM

Today's word is "China-centric," boys and girls.

by Anonymousreply 14April 7, 2020 10:16 PM

Will he fucking talk about closing air traffic from China for the next 6 fucking months now? Is this your only fucking accomplishment?

by Anonymousreply 15April 7, 2020 10:16 PM

Now who is this puppet?

by Anonymousreply 16April 7, 2020 10:17 PM

R15 Seema something. She's from Medicare. I'm happy to see Dr Tony has taken a seat. I couldn't understand how the man could stand for hours...His back must be killing him.

by Anonymousreply 17April 7, 2020 10:19 PM

He was squirming while he was lying about having no knowledge of Navarro's report. Trapped!

by Anonymousreply 18April 7, 2020 10:19 PM

Sorry, that response was for R16

by Anonymousreply 19April 7, 2020 10:19 PM

The DEMISER? This is a word?

by Anonymousreply 20April 7, 2020 10:20 PM

Bezos Time.

by Anonymousreply 21April 7, 2020 10:21 PM

Just as an aside, Anderson Cooper's daily takedown of Rump in Chief are devastating and excoriating. Girlfriend really knows how to pile it on, stay on point, and in a more palatable manner, and feeling more grounded and substantial, than Rachel Maddow's style.

by Anonymousreply 22April 7, 2020 10:22 PM

[quote]"I don't know him" will be in-scripted on his tombstone.

I think it was a little shout-out to Mimi.

by Anonymousreply 23April 7, 2020 10:25 PM

They say they don't know why the African American community is affected more, but aren't they more likely to be overweight and/or diabetic?

by Anonymousreply 24April 7, 2020 10:25 PM

I knew about it in February. How could he not know about it?

Oh, I forgot, he’s just a liar.

by Anonymousreply 25April 7, 2020 10:26 PM

Is this piece of shit still on?

by Anonymousreply 26April 7, 2020 10:27 PM

I was having computer trouble and was on the phone with a guy from India. I asked him about how their leaders were doing with the pandemic and ended up saying "Yeah, well, we have Trump" and he just laughed. I would imagine just about every other country in the world is saying "At least we don't have Trump".

by Anonymousreply 27April 7, 2020 10:28 PM

Fuck the emojis, OP. Just stop it.

by Anonymousreply 28April 7, 2020 10:29 PM

R26 Oh, he'll be on for quite awhile. He can't give this up in less than hour...

by Anonymousreply 29April 7, 2020 10:29 PM

He came thisclose to calling a black woman articulate.

by Anonymousreply 30April 7, 2020 10:30 PM

R24: She wasn't disputing the facts regarding underlying illnesses, just asking if the actual test result numbers based on demographics will be made public.

by Anonymousreply 31April 7, 2020 10:31 PM

R30 It was code speak for saying "she spoke like a white person."

by Anonymousreply 32April 7, 2020 10:31 PM

R30 Like Biden did about Obama?

by Anonymousreply 33April 7, 2020 10:32 PM

R30: He insulted that "new fan" on so many levels. I was silently pleading for him to shut up.

Just resign already.

by Anonymousreply 34April 7, 2020 10:35 PM

“The lines are through the roof!”

by Anonymousreply 35April 7, 2020 10:35 PM

I LOVE his arguing with the reporters! He's losing it inch by inch....

by Anonymousreply 36April 7, 2020 10:35 PM

Of course he hates voting by mail. Russia can't help him with that.

by Anonymousreply 37April 7, 2020 10:36 PM

Mail-in ballots are bigly bad, except when I do it.

by Anonymousreply 38April 7, 2020 10:38 PM

His new gambit is to fire questions back at any reporter whose question he doesn’t like. “What is the IG’s name? When was she appointed? How long has she been there?” etc. He’s very pleased with himself about it.

by Anonymousreply 39April 7, 2020 10:40 PM

I just hate these Q&A. He always interrupts everyone and they cut their mic and he just starts lying about everything and they can't correct him.

by Anonymousreply 40April 7, 2020 10:40 PM

Where is Peter Alexander? Some of these junior varsity journalists are not ready for primetime. A good reporter, like a prosecuting attorney, knows the answer to the question she asks.

Damn! Orange It just up and ran away! He will be back as soon as the minions show signs of stumbling (and the Adderall bump kicks in).

by Anonymousreply 41April 7, 2020 10:43 PM

Ralph Kramden and Fatty Arbuckle's love child.

by Anonymousreply 42April 7, 2020 10:43 PM

R1 because she knows he is full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 43April 7, 2020 10:43 PM

Trump doesn't know the difference between those criminals who try to sign up voters at fairs and malls and then dump or alter the ones for Democrats; and actual real voter-requested mail-in ballots.

Moreover, he thinks HIS OWN mail-in ballot was somehow special.

Memo to reporters: Don't bother asking if he "supports" the Right-Wing Supreme Court.

by Anonymousreply 44April 7, 2020 10:44 PM

[QUOTE] He came thisclose to calling a black woman articulate.

I think he pretty much said it. He pointed to who I presume was an African-American woman and was like, “She was African-American. Did I tell you that?” And why is it always such a big production of whether or not someone is a “fan” of his? It’s just disgusting. I had to turn it off. Nothing but lies.

And, of course, yet another infomercial for Hydrochloriquin.

by Anonymousreply 45April 7, 2020 10:44 PM

R41 I agree. The A-Team reporters aren't in the room and these B-Team players are trying but they just aren't prepared. I do appreciate the fact that they are a little more aggressive than the A-Team who have been around long enough that they have a built-in respect for the position. The newbies have the advantage of not understanding 'respect for the position' so push a little harder.

by Anonymousreply 46April 7, 2020 10:52 PM

That's what I'm talking about, Peter Alexander; ask if he was *briefed* about the memo when he claims not to have read it. The memo which, incidentally, was addressed to this president in its "To" line.

by Anonymousreply 47April 7, 2020 10:52 PM

R46: Could be. I think the seasoned pros know his personality and how to word a question in a manner that his televised answer will cause him to dig himself into a bigger and bigger hole. I love how they sit back and watch him ramble. So no, not respect, but cunning.

Just my $.02.

by Anonymousreply 48April 7, 2020 11:01 PM

R48 Cunning rather than respect. Yes.

by Anonymousreply 49April 7, 2020 11:06 PM

Biden live today on CNN. Of course Trump will do an interview with Hannity at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 50April 7, 2020 11:08 PM

There were supposed to be tests weeks ago. Now scarf lady is going on about the nonexistent tests. Where’s my damn test?

by Anonymousreply 51April 7, 2020 11:18 PM

Oprah should be in charge of the fucking tests!

"You get a test! And you get a test! And you get a test! And even you all in the cheap seats get tests! Tests for everyone!"

And then Dolly can read out the test results at the next press conference. When she's done, she can sing "Jolene".

Then we will all be fine.

by Anonymousreply 52April 7, 2020 11:23 PM

Jolene Jolene Jolene!

Jolene, bless your heart, you have the Coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 53April 7, 2020 11:26 PM

No questions about his connection to Novartis and his financial interests in the drug he keeps pushing?

by Anonymousreply 54April 7, 2020 11:27 PM

"All mail-in ballots are frauds by Democrats, frauds, except for mine. Mine is the only perfect and tremendous mail-in ballot, because I'm here, not in Florida where I really live and have always lived, whatever your FAKE NEWS says.

I'm here working very, very hard to protect you when your Governors can't. Some are doing great, and we've had nice conversations with them, they thank me for helping and doing a great job getting them whatever they need, sometimes, many times, even a lot more. Sometimes it might look like we're in competition, but we're bidding to win so that we can then give it back to the states. It's very simple, really, but you make it out to be something bad, or wrong. Always looking to be negative.

Look, I want to be the nation's cheerleader. I want our great people who are faced with this monster, it's a monster, to have hope. We're fighting a war. So we need to open the country, get our people back to work. Light at the end of the tunnel, I don't know if you've heard that expression. That's why I'm building a wall, 151 miles and we're going to have 600 more miles soon. We're working very hard with Mexico and ICE to block any tunnels so the drug smugglers won't ever see light there again.

So let's keep America great, get back to work, try the hydroxychloroquine, light at the end of the tunnel."

by Anonymousreply 55April 7, 2020 11:30 PM

For what it's worth, OP, I like your emojis. Makes it easy to find your threads.

by Anonymousreply 56April 7, 2020 11:31 PM

R55 Are you one of Trump's speechwriters? You have his voice down pat. Beautiful job!

by Anonymousreply 57April 7, 2020 11:35 PM

I also like the emojis, OP.

by Anonymousreply 58April 7, 2020 11:38 PM

R57, 😊.

by Anonymousreply 59April 7, 2020 11:39 PM

If this is a poll, I don't care one way or the other about the emojis. I'm just glad for the thread.

by Anonymousreply 60April 7, 2020 11:47 PM

R57, I believe R55 is a direct quote from tRump.

by Anonymousreply 61April 7, 2020 11:49 PM

I put the emojis so it's easy to spot. Also because Trump is a lying liar.

by Anonymousreply 62April 7, 2020 11:53 PM

“The flu is nothing to sneeze at.”

by Anonymousreply 63April 8, 2020 12:09 AM

Thank you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 64April 8, 2020 12:13 AM

R63 TG no one laughed.

by Anonymousreply 65April 8, 2020 12:18 AM

No, r61, it is not. I took some of his words, mostly from today, added my own, and wrote essentially stream of consciousness style. I've done this on other threads as well (I'm r377 on one).

It's called "parody." Par-o-dee. Not many people have heard of it, they don't believe me, but that's okay. I'm here to help the great, some say tremendous, American people fight this war. We're at war. I'm a war President. Easter is so important, so important. Some people call it a "holy day". I say "Happy Easter" but the Democrats, you know how they are, they don't want you to say it. Maybe they want you to say "Happy Bunny Day," I don't know. I've heard that, but I don't know. You should ask Crying Chuck Schumer, the disgrace. He's a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 66April 8, 2020 12:23 AM

r55

If SNL ever comes back, you should be writing Alec Baldwin's cold opens as tRump.

by Anonymousreply 67April 8, 2020 12:37 AM

R66 I'll say it again: You could be writing for the asshole. You truly get the voice.

by Anonymousreply 68April 8, 2020 12:49 AM

If anyone cares, he’s on the phone with Fox News tonight.

by Anonymousreply 69April 8, 2020 1:26 AM

I really don't care, R69. But, I do feel that it is important that we watch and know everything that Trump and the Republicans are doing. It is absolutely unconscionable of how Republicans forced tonight's vote upon the good people of Wisconsin. It is my hope that Republicans LOSE this vote BADLY and no harm come to the voters. If that happens it will scare the SHIT out of the Republicans nationwide.

by Anonymousreply 70April 8, 2020 1:31 AM

He just craves attention so much and Hannity doesn’t ask any challenging questions. It’s pathetic really.

by Anonymousreply 71April 8, 2020 1:50 AM

[quote]Hannity doesn’t ask any challenging questions.

There is nothing legitimate about him, so why act as though you'd expect a challenging question? He's not a journalist. You'd sooner see penguins flying to FL than Hannity have any decency. He's a lying shithead.

by Anonymousreply 72April 8, 2020 1:56 AM

Yes R72, but you cannot simply dismiss his influence. Hannity should have been gone long ago. These people are dangerous to the well being and health of the nation. I want to be clear that I am one who does not want to silence the voice of conservatives--whatever that is. I don't even know what that means anymore, but these people aren't conservatives. They're outright liars and thieves. They are willing to do whatever is necessary to get and maintain power. Here's the mission I see after (or, if), we can get past this Trump ordeal... SHUT THESE PEOPLE DOWN!

by Anonymousreply 73April 8, 2020 2:04 AM

Trump said he hadn’t read that letter warning about the danger of the virus written in January, and I thought, “It’s not like you’ve been busy. You watch TV and you golf. You had plenty of time to have someone read this to you.” (because we already know he doesn’t even read his daily briefs.)

The Press should press him on this. “You said you didn’t read the memo, but you don’t read any memos. Did you have someone read it to you? Shouldn’t you have read it? Did Sean Hannity read it to you? Or Putin?” Something like that. The Press should stop treating him as if he’s well informed on everything and this one email missed him, inexplicably. If he didn’t know the contents of an email addressed to him, it’s his own damn fault.

And the next time he demands the Press answer a question about their own question, the response should be: “You’re here to answer our questions. We’re not here to answer your questions.” And “you should know this. You don’t know?”

by Anonymousreply 74April 8, 2020 2:22 AM

[quote]we already know he doesn’t even read his daily briefs.

There was an article about that a couple of years ago. They show him pictures and bullet points because that’s all he can grasp.

by Anonymousreply 75April 8, 2020 2:24 AM

Stop watching. Stop feeding the beast.

by Anonymousreply 76April 8, 2020 2:30 AM

I will bet a roll of TP that Trump thinks that after this week, which he knows will be awful, that it’ll be all finished and everybody can go back to work.

That’s not the case, of course. We might get past peak medical resource-usage, but this is only because we’ve been exercising various preventative behaviors for weeks already, including [italic] not [/italic] working like normal. Going back to work next week would just ruin everything and set us back. Plus, peak usage will ramp down in a slope. Next week might be better than this week, but it won’t be particularly good, either.

I don’t think he understands this, based on the nonsense he spews, and I predict he’ll be really furious when it sinks in. I’m sure he’s been told, but doesn’t understand it, yet.

by Anonymousreply 77April 8, 2020 2:33 AM

The deplorables are, after all, human and their shit-ometers will soon be alerted to alarm notifications of donald's increasing mental decline. They have loved ones serving on the Theodore Roosevelt who were exposed to the Virus as well as those who are in the direct line of attack as Covid races through the midland.

by Anonymousreply 78April 8, 2020 2:53 AM

Biden describes his phone call with Trump about coronavirus response

Washington (CNN)Former Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday said he told President Donald Trump in their phone call that the federal response to the novel coronavirus pandemic is "about taking responsibility."

The call, which took place Monday, marked a rare moment of direct communication between the two political rivals. The President has harshly criticized Biden over a range of issues for months and the former vice president has repeatedly excoriated Trump's handling of the virus outbreak.

But while speaking with CNN's Chris Cuomo on "Prime Time" Tuesday, Biden said the two "had a good conversation."

"I laid out what I thought he should be doing. I laid out four or five specific points that I thought were necessary. I indicated that it is about taking responsibility, and being the commander in chief, taking on the responsibility. He asked whether or not we would not discuss the detail of what we talked about, just saying that we had a good conversation," Biden said of the call.

"He was very gracious in his conversation. So it was -- the President -- I had an opportunity to tell him what I would have done, what I thought, the lessons we learned."

Pressed further about what he specifically told the President, Biden said he suggested that Trump fully implement the Defense Production Act, appoint a supply commander to oversee it, ramp up drug testing and open up a new enrollment period for the Affordable Care Act among other suggestions.

"And he was very gracious," Biden said. "And that was the end of the conversation."

His description of the call echoed Trump's comments Monday where he called their discussion a "wonderful, warm conversation."

"It was a very nice conversation," Trump said. "He gave me his point of view and I fully understood that."

"He had suggestions, doesn't mean I agree with those suggestions," the President said before reiterating that the conversation was "very friendly."

The conversation came at the start of what the US surgeon general said would be "hardest and the saddest" week for "most Americans' lives."

"This is going to be our Pearl Harbor moment, our 9/11 moment, only it's not going to be localized, it's going to be happening all over the country and I want America to understand that," Vice Admiral Jerome Adams said on "Fox News Sunday."

Still, Biden struck an optimistic tone Tuesday night, emphasizing the "soul of America" during times of crisis.

"I talk about restoring the soul of America. You're seeing the soul of America now. Look what Americans are doing, average Americans. They're not asking anything about -- they're not talking about divisions based on race, ethnicity or any of that malarkey," he said. "What they're talking about is they're reaching out and helping everyone."

by Anonymousreply 79April 8, 2020 3:14 AM

Both Trump and Biden are so mealy mouthed. At least Biden is a decent person behind the bizarre speaking style.

by Anonymousreply 80April 8, 2020 8:34 AM

r80, c'mon, man!

by Anonymousreply 81April 8, 2020 11:19 AM

"The WHO called it wrong"

"They were months late"

Still projecting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82April 8, 2020 11:22 AM

R74... nailed it.. if i was a reporter/journalist in that room, i would also state to trump "you do know you work for me, and for us, yes? we are YOUR boss! so as your employer you will wait until i'm completely finished with my question and then as my employee you will THEN answer it."...

if i was in that room i would also be bringing my own microphone so they can't cut me off and the trump flunkie with the microphone couldn't move away from me and get away with it!..

by Anonymousreply 83April 8, 2020 1:05 PM

I think the problem with these aggressive questions is that they ban you immediately. Dump can do whatever he wants and lie and insult people, but he still expects respect for the office and for himself and would never allow these kind of questions.

He openly ignored one of the CNN reporters at a WH briefing and told her "no not you" and she was gone the next day and hasn't returned. Peter Alexander also suddenly disappeared. He will just ignore you and not answer any more questions from your network.

by Anonymousreply 84April 8, 2020 1:24 PM

He believes he has a way to win;

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump·2h

Republicans should fight very hard when it comes to state wide mail-in voting. Democrats are clamoring for it. Tremendous potential for voter fraud, and for whatever reason, doesn’t work out well for Republicans. @foxandfriends

by Anonymousreply 85April 8, 2020 1:34 PM

R84.. and how can this be? once again, he works for us, and it IS freedom of the press? how can any president ban a reporter for any reason? something is very very wrong here!...he trump already lost with CNN and costa got his front row seat again.

by Anonymousreply 86April 8, 2020 1:45 PM

I’m sick of hearing about “warm, perfect, friendly” phone calls. What is a “perfect” phone call anyway? I get that Biden is a gracious man who respects the office of the President, but this CREATURE is not warm and friendly. He is a monster and I’d like to hear how completely out of his league he is from a trusted source. I’m sure that he completely bullshat his way through that phone call.

by Anonymousreply 87April 8, 2020 2:10 PM

What is sad is that Biden is telling him how he should do his job. If he does heed Biden's advice, he's going to take the credit if it is successful.

by Anonymousreply 88April 8, 2020 2:21 PM

Except he won't, R88.

He is as incapable of reason as a salamander, and one day he will be the dictionary definition of avatism.

by Anonymousreply 89April 8, 2020 2:58 PM

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump·1h

Bernie Sanders is OUT! Thank you to Elizabeth Warren. If not for her, Bernie would have won almost every state on Super Tuesday! This ended just like the Democrats & the DNC wanted, same as the Crooked Hillary fiasco. The Bernie people should come to the Republican Party, TRADE!

Wow, Bernie is unwilling to give up his delegates, and wants more of them! What’s that all about?

Can’t see AOC plus 3 supporting Sleepy Joe!

by Anonymousreply 90April 8, 2020 4:18 PM

Is Trump really that much of an idiot? AOC has already come out in support of Biden.

by Anonymousreply 91April 8, 2020 5:20 PM

[quote] R83: if i was a reporter/journalist in that room,

Reporter: President Trump , ...(difficult question for Trump )..

Trump: (interrupting) “...excuse me, excuse me, ...”

Reporter: “I’ll excuse you after I finish asking the question and you answer it...”

They’ll get banned, but it’s one job, for country!

Next, all the banned reporters need to inform the White House that they will hold a press conference in front of the White House, whether Turnip is there, or not.

Likewise, Biden should attend all the debates whether or not Trump shows. He could give a 20-minute speech, followed by a VP 5-minute speech. Then 30 minutes of questions,

by Anonymousreply 92April 8, 2020 6:12 PM

Is the poster boy for Narcissistic Personality Disorder going to hold a rally today or not? I don't see anything listed on c-span.

by Anonymousreply 93April 8, 2020 8:47 PM

^^^never mind, c-span just put up a 5:00 expected briefing....which means 5:15 or 5:30 or 5:45...

by Anonymousreply 94April 8, 2020 8:51 PM

Yeah, CNN is just going with “soon” WH briefing.

by Anonymousreply 95April 8, 2020 8:55 PM

[quote]What is a “perfect” phone call anyway?

He's very, old school, outer-borough NY and has dealt mostly with "ethnic" types his entire business life; that's why he talks like that. A lot of old school NYers do.

It's always hilarious to me how flyover/southern types think he relates to them solely because he's a racist and bigoted shithead like many of them, but really, someone like me knows him like the back of my hand - better than they ever could. He looks so down on them. He'd mock every last one of them, call them "retards" and "slow" and "fat" and "ugly." He hates NY now because he was rejected by us, but he will never not be one in his evil soul. Those dummies in the rest of the country need to understand one thing: When you're going off about Hollywood liberals, never forget that Trump would sooner be at dinner with every single one of them than any vet who served this country. If he had a choice between going to the Oscars or the Country Music Awards with his feedlot of supporters, which do you think he'd choose?

Keep worshiping someone who looks down on you, rubes.

by Anonymousreply 96April 8, 2020 9:01 PM

More jive at five.

by Anonymousreply 97April 8, 2020 9:28 PM

He's 30 minutes late. Trump you're a disgrace!

by Anonymousreply 98April 8, 2020 9:33 PM

[quote]avatism

R89 I can't find a definition for that word.

by Anonymousreply 99April 8, 2020 9:45 PM

Dr. Scarf is sitting on the side with Fauci today, guess she also got tired of standing for 2 hours.

Let the games begin...

by Anonymousreply 100April 8, 2020 9:48 PM

Is that Pompeo on the stage?

by Anonymousreply 101April 8, 2020 9:48 PM

They need to stop covering this lying asshole. I stopped watching about five press conf. ago.

by Anonymousreply 102April 8, 2020 9:50 PM

Fist pumping religion...like he is one.

by Anonymousreply 103April 8, 2020 9:51 PM

It's interesting how Chuck Todd (of all people) does not rush to turn the cameras over to the Trump press conference. It's obvious that he does this on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 104April 8, 2020 9:51 PM

Yes, Pompeo is there and speaking now so he can go back to his important job.

by Anonymousreply 105April 8, 2020 9:52 PM

Will a guillotine slice through Pompeo's thick fat neck like it was butter?

by Anonymousreply 106April 8, 2020 9:53 PM

CNN is ignoring Orange fuck today. Wish MSNBC would do the same.

by Anonymousreply 107April 8, 2020 9:55 PM

One reporter in the audience is wearing a bandanna over her face.

by Anonymousreply 108April 8, 2020 9:55 PM

[quote]It's always hilarious to me how flyover/southern types think he relates to them solely because he's a racist and bigoted shithead like many of them, but really, someone like me knows him like the back of my hand - better than they ever could.

R96 You are a pompous prick. I live in a 'flyover' state and am used to shrugging off the insults but you, sir, need to be called out as the arrogant bullying fuck you obviously are. Not every 'flyover/southern' person voted for Trump. Get over the blame game, buddy.

by Anonymousreply 109April 8, 2020 9:55 PM

Is it over already? I’m confused.

by Anonymousreply 110April 8, 2020 9:57 PM

I get confused between Pompeo and Barr. One wears glasses, one doesn't. That's the only way I can tell the difference. Otherwise, they're both just white fat fucks who kiss Trump's ass. And Pompeo is really starting to sweat now!

by Anonymousreply 111April 8, 2020 9:58 PM

Trump really didn't speak today. I wonder why?

by Anonymousreply 112April 8, 2020 9:58 PM

R110 It's on MSNBC - CNN isn't covering

by Anonymousreply 113April 8, 2020 9:58 PM

No, the orange one is letting Pompeo speak first so he can go back to work, Pompeo is taking questions now. Then Orange again, Pence and the doctors.

by Anonymousreply 114April 8, 2020 9:59 PM

True, R109. Texas and Florida are filled with Hillary voters, FL was very close, in fact. We shouldn’t overlook that.

by Anonymousreply 115April 8, 2020 9:59 PM

Pompey speaking first so he can go back to work, whereas Trump has nothing else to do but bullshit the press.

by Anonymousreply 116April 8, 2020 10:02 PM

CNN: Awaiting health experts speak at WH briefing- Hahaha

No airtime for you, lying fuck!

by Anonymousreply 117April 8, 2020 10:02 PM

I know many Southerners whose blood runs blue. I live in LA and am shocked by the amount of Trumpshits I've come across. BTW, all the local channels just cut off the briefing in the middle of Pompeo's near truths and pure lies.

by Anonymousreply 118April 8, 2020 10:02 PM

R111 Pompeo is a religious zealot. He’s said in public that Trump was sent by the Lord to lead our nation or some shit. Barr is slightly less obsequious and has criticized Trump on occasion which Pompeo never has.

by Anonymousreply 119April 8, 2020 10:03 PM

"Using fewer beds". Yeah, we all know why they're empty.

by Anonymousreply 120April 8, 2020 10:04 PM

Oooooh, he's doing addition!

by Anonymousreply 121April 8, 2020 10:05 PM

What surprises me is that with Trump and his people being such marketing mavens I have yet to see any video footage of all of these massive deliveries. We saw the medical ships dock and that has been it

by Anonymousreply 122April 8, 2020 10:06 PM

Throw zinc out there!

by Anonymousreply 123April 8, 2020 10:07 PM

Throw zinc out there!

by Anonymousreply 124April 8, 2020 10:07 PM

Pushing that drug is so irresponsible to the point of criminal.

by Anonymousreply 125April 8, 2020 10:07 PM

I’m watching it now, on delayed recording. In Chuck Todd’s intro, he said he’d jump in to correct any inaccuracies, “if veered off the truth lane.” It’s incredible that we just expect the President to lie in his speech! But at least the the TV people are recognizing it now. We just have to get the TV people to start calling them lies, as they are.

by Anonymousreply 126April 8, 2020 10:08 PM

Oh God, I'm laughing so hard! He is in so deep today. And he looks beaten and orange-r than ever. He has no idea what he's reading. This is like watching my 6 year old nephew struggle through his homework.

by Anonymousreply 127April 8, 2020 10:09 PM

He has “no time for partisan games.”

Have you seen his Twitter feed lately?

by Anonymousreply 128April 8, 2020 10:14 PM

"We have to stop giving away the millions and billions of thousands of dollars to all these countries and allies and international agencies ... I feel strongly about that, you know this, .... millions and billions of thousands of dollars that I should be, and will be, overseeing. Okay?"

by Anonymousreply 129April 8, 2020 10:14 PM

Cuomo on the other hand informs, advises, cautions, encourages, explains there will be a "new normal", orders flags at half mast....

NY gets wise, steady Daddy leading the family. Country gets demented, grifting Grandpa.

by Anonymousreply 130April 8, 2020 10:15 PM

Every time he delivers what he considers a zinger he does that thing where he draws a breath in through his teeth, like a reverse hiss. His mannerisms get more odious by the day.

by Anonymousreply 131April 8, 2020 10:16 PM

^^^ooops, I think it's actually NJ flying flags at half mast.

by Anonymousreply 132April 8, 2020 10:16 PM

Interrupted by a fact check!

by Anonymousreply 133April 8, 2020 10:17 PM

Oh now MSNBC has their own ‘Dr. Gupta.’

by Anonymousreply 134April 8, 2020 10:17 PM

[quote]He has “no time for partisan games.” Have you seen his Twitter feed lately?

Something a journalist should ask him about.

by Anonymousreply 135April 8, 2020 10:17 PM

R131 His mannerisms are so annoying. I can't imagine being near him in a social situation and not stare.

by Anonymousreply 136April 8, 2020 10:19 PM

R135 Dueling Guptas!

by Anonymousreply 137April 8, 2020 10:19 PM

Cheeto, this isn’t a competition between countries. The victory is to get this over, globally. No-one will think of you as a winner, outside your bubble anyway.

by Anonymousreply 138April 8, 2020 10:19 PM

Oh for Godsakes! Now we're talking about the Tiger documentary!

by Anonymousreply 139April 8, 2020 10:20 PM

Tiger King? Pardon? We live in a banana fucking republic.

by Anonymousreply 140April 8, 2020 10:20 PM

^I'm so glad I'm missing this shitstorm so I can watch Dr. Phil.

by Anonymousreply 141April 8, 2020 10:22 PM

Dr. Bird’s scarf marches her dress today. She wears the same earrings every day. No nail polish.

by Anonymousreply 142April 8, 2020 10:23 PM

That last speaker (from the CDC) called Dr Birx 'Ambassador' Birx -- WTF? Was she also an ambassador?

by Anonymousreply 143April 8, 2020 10:25 PM

Jim Acosta you must follow up on his lies. Don't disappoint me, push his buttons!

by Anonymousreply 144April 8, 2020 10:26 PM

R141 Get back here! You can't leave now! We're all in this together!

by Anonymousreply 145April 8, 2020 10:26 PM

Why do reporters keep asking him if he should have acted sooner? Of course, he should have, but he’s never going to admit that.

by Anonymousreply 146April 8, 2020 10:26 PM

[quote]Dr. Bird’s scarf marches her dress today.

Were I HermĂšs I would have shipped her a box of scarves for her to model.

by Anonymousreply 147April 8, 2020 10:27 PM

R132: It is New York Governor Cuomo who is ordering our flags be flown at half mast in honor of the stricken slain.

by Anonymousreply 148April 8, 2020 10:27 PM

They should ask how many people came in to the US from China after he”closed” it down.

by Anonymousreply 149April 8, 2020 10:28 PM

He seems a little subdued today. Still repeating his catch phrases over and over again, but not as frantically.

by Anonymousreply 150April 8, 2020 10:31 PM

Go, Jim, Go! Push him!

by Anonymousreply 151April 8, 2020 10:32 PM

How does he know we want to hurry back out into the streets and to work? If he were a decent president he would drag his fat ass to NYC, his birthplace, and speak to and with John and Jane Doe and experience our plight firsthand.

Sic him, Jim!

by Anonymousreply 152April 8, 2020 10:33 PM

The trouble is he believes his own lies, so he sounds convincing.

by Anonymousreply 153April 8, 2020 10:34 PM

[quote]He seems a little subdued today.

I think that he is quite aware that now that it is just he and Biden he is really aware that every word is bring scrutinized,

FINALLY! Someone is calling him out on the voter fraud lies

by Anonymousreply 154April 8, 2020 10:34 PM

R153 I disagree. I think he sounds less and less convincing the more he stumbles.

by Anonymousreply 155April 8, 2020 10:35 PM

He’s only convincing to people who want to believe him.

by Anonymousreply 156April 8, 2020 10:37 PM

Dumpy's eyes look really porcine with that orange shit tanner and little pink rings around his eyes. Piggy eyes.

by Anonymousreply 157April 8, 2020 10:37 PM

Do not take the bait, President Obama.

by Anonymousreply 158April 8, 2020 10:38 PM

Today's new vocabulary word is: aspirational.

by Anonymousreply 159April 8, 2020 10:44 PM

Now the Embalmed One speaks...

by Anonymousreply 160April 8, 2020 10:45 PM

CNN is covering - Dr. Birx is speaking. MSNBC has dropped.

by Anonymousreply 161April 8, 2020 10:59 PM

This is what I'm watching...

The Dick Cavett Show

1 HR 1972

GORE VIDAL, ROBERT KLEIN, ETHEL WATERS AND WILLIE MOSCONI ‱ TALK

Gore Vidal, Robert Klein, Ethel Waters and Willie Mosconi are interviewed in 1972...

by Anonymousreply 162April 9, 2020 1:05 AM

Yesterday he was touting his "wonderful" call with Biden. Today he is back to calling him "Sleepy Joe".

by Anonymousreply 163April 9, 2020 1:34 AM

I can't watch him.

Instead I watched the most recent episode of My Brilliant Friend, plus watched the first two episodes of a Brazilian comedy on HBO On Demand called Todxs NĂłs.

I vacuumed.

And I made a sauce for pasta (tomatoes with roasted peppers).

When I watched the NBC Evening News with Lester Holt, I don't think any mention of the president was ever made.

It's like he's becoming The Irrelevant Leader.

by Anonymousreply 164April 9, 2020 1:40 AM

I can't wait to see his big pumpkin head explode when Vice President Biden addresses him as "donald" on the debate stage (if not sooner).

by Anonymousreply 165April 9, 2020 1:50 AM

I couldn't watch today. I hear the loans to small businesses has been bumbled. Wonder if the same is going to happen to the 1200.

by Anonymousreply 166April 9, 2020 2:06 AM

How has Trump not caught this virus, he has been around multiple people who have tested positive, the Coronavirus must be as repulsed by Trump as I am.

by Anonymousreply 167April 9, 2020 2:13 AM

R167, no doubt; however, his associates get tested. I don’t know how often.

by Anonymousreply 168April 9, 2020 2:17 AM

I want to say one word to you. Just one word.

Are you listening?

Zinc!

by Anonymousreply 169April 9, 2020 3:41 AM

[quote]I hear the loans to small businesses has been bumbled.

I heard the perfect website keeps crashing.

by Anonymousreply 170April 9, 2020 3:42 AM

I went to buy nasal spray and it was sold out. Apparently it contains zinc, though I don’t know if that’s connected.

by Anonymousreply 171April 9, 2020 3:45 AM

R162, I once upon a time adored Dick Cavett. Now I can't bear to listen to him, not his monologues nor his trying to one-up every single guest, like he was simply the wittiest thing.

by Anonymousreply 172April 9, 2020 12:42 PM

And, look at this....

Pence's office blocks public health officials from appearing on CNN

By Oliver Darcy, CNN Business Updated 11:27 AM ET, Thu April 9, 2020

New York (CNN Business)Vice President Mike Pence's office has declined to allow the nation's top health officials to appear on CNN in recent days and discuss the coronavirus pandemic killing thousands of Americans, in an attempt to pressure the network into carrying the White House's lengthy daily briefings in full.

Pence's office, which is responsible for booking the officials on networks during the pandemic, said it will only allow experts such as Dr. Deborah Birx or Dr. Anthony Fauci to appear on CNN if the network televises the portion of the White House briefings that includes the vice president and other coronavirus task force members.

CNN often only broadcasts President Donald Trump's question and answer session, which sometimes includes the health care officials, live on-air.

After Trump leaves the podium, CNN frequently cuts out of the White House briefing to discuss and fact-check what the President had said. A CNN executive said that the network usually returns to such programming because of the extensive length of the full briefing that includes Pence, which can run in excess of two hours.

CNN did, however, air the vice president's portion of the briefing Wednesday night.

Regardless, Pence's office has declined to make the nation's top health care officials available to CNN for the last seven days.

"When you guys cover the briefings with the health officials then you can expect them back on your air," a Pence spokesperson told CNN.

Fauci, Birx, FDA Commissioner Stephen Hahn and Surgeon General Jerome Adams have all appeared on NBC, CBS, ABC and Fox during the last week, despite the fact that the broadcast networks have generally not covered the briefings that have included the vice president and health officials. But the Vice President's office has blocked all CNN appearances since last Thursday night.

Fauci appeared on the last five weekly CNN Town Halls, with Anderson Cooper and Dr. Sanjay Gupta. The Vice President's office has refused to make him, or anyone, available for Thursday's town hall. The White House has made two non health care officials available to CNN in the last week. Secretary of Defense Mark Esper appeared on "State of the Union" on Sunday and Peter Navarro appeared on Anderson Cooper's show on Friday and "New Day" on Monday.

Trump has also declined CNN's repeated requests for an interview, instead appearing only on Fox News for softball interviews multiple times during the national emergency.

A CNN spokesperson declined to comment for this story.

Correction: A previous version of this story misstated the number of CNN town halls in which Dr. Fauci has appeared.

by Anonymousreply 173April 9, 2020 3:49 PM

WELP! It is FAR too early to get hopes up and definitely not the time to stop working but I have heard two political pundits say on air.....

President-Elect Biden

by Anonymousreply 174April 9, 2020 6:18 PM

I expect the Malignant Narcissist will be back to attacking Cuomo for being ungracious at his rally this evening.

In his briefing today Cuomo said "Federal Government is Purchaser In Chief" and also "War is Federal, individual states don't declare war." As he was walking away at the end someone asked Cuomo if he is confident in the federal response he said "Not that confident."

The comments I paraphrased start at around 32:00 although the whole briefing is worth watching.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 9, 2020 7:49 PM

I almost feel that the media is setting Trump up. "Let's get as much as we can of him saying this and/or that in tape and video the slaughter him!" Finally, the media is pushing back on his lies about closing the China border and being left with a broken system to handle this crisis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176April 9, 2020 8:28 PM

WH briefing at 6:00 PM.

by Anonymousreply 177April 9, 2020 9:04 PM

^^Oh I can't wait!! (Actually, going out for a walk. Have not watched one minute of the horseshit that streams out of the mouth of that idiot since his very first press conference about it - 'we only have 15 cases in the US and blah, blah, blah.'). Just hoping he catches it. And dies bigly.

by Anonymousreply 178April 9, 2020 9:57 PM

R175, Coumo is going to be in sooooo much trouble!

by Anonymousreply 179April 9, 2020 10:26 PM

Here we go.

Starts off with help for Airlines. Spoke to Putin and King somebody from Saudi Arabia.

Fauci, Birx, Pence and some other guy I'm not familiar with.

by Anonymousreply 180April 9, 2020 10:27 PM

DJT just now: “We’re going to be opening up very soon, [italic] I hope”. [/italic]

Like the drug he’s shilling, if he’s just giving hope and aspirations, who cares? Then, his statements would be inconsequential.

by Anonymousreply 181April 9, 2020 10:29 PM

Buy Pfizer! Buy buy buy!

by Anonymousreply 182April 9, 2020 10:30 PM

Please give us no watchers details. I’m going to be eating and I’m sure I would lose my appetite.

by Anonymousreply 183April 9, 2020 10:30 PM

“Gilead’s anti-rival medication.”

God he’s a fucking neanderthal halfwit.

by Anonymousreply 184April 9, 2020 10:31 PM

CNN isn’t showing him. Much love for them for that.

by Anonymousreply 185April 9, 2020 10:32 PM

"other guy" is Secy of Labor Scalia

by Anonymousreply 186April 9, 2020 10:32 PM

Now we, the US, have millions of doses of that drug he’s shilling. Damn, this guy is a test case of what a president shouldn’t be or do.

by Anonymousreply 187April 9, 2020 10:34 PM

He really does sound like a 5th grader reading a book report.

by Anonymousreply 188April 9, 2020 10:35 PM

“If you look and you see there’s a lot of people affected.”

“Common purpose and shared resolve” blah blah blah. Same pompous fake rhetoric every speech.

by Anonymousreply 189April 9, 2020 10:35 PM

He was reading fast. Speed?

by Anonymousreply 190April 9, 2020 10:35 PM

[quote] DJT: “We had a very good call.”

I suspect he has so many calls where people yell at him for his sleaziness, that the “nice” calls are notable for their unusualness.

by Anonymousreply 191April 9, 2020 10:37 PM

For those who want to watch...or maybe not "want" to watch but need fuel and motivation to get out and vote against this bastard in November....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192April 9, 2020 10:38 PM

“I’ve had good and proper feelings about many other things” (he “feels good” about the economy coming back.)

by Anonymousreply 193April 9, 2020 10:38 PM

R186, he’s a highly respected person. Highly respected.

by Anonymousreply 194April 9, 2020 10:40 PM

Millions. Billions. His favorite words that he uses a lot.

by Anonymousreply 195April 9, 2020 10:40 PM

Aww, Ari cut off the dumb shit.

by Anonymousreply 196April 9, 2020 10:41 PM

R195, I hate how he says “quickly”. Every promise he makes will be fulfilled “strongly” and “quic-kly”.

by Anonymousreply 197April 9, 2020 10:44 PM

He's in such a hurry for businesses to reopen. Serial killer.

by Anonymousreply 198April 9, 2020 10:46 PM

He doesn’t think widespread testing is necessary to “open up the country.” And Fauci and Birx sit there nodding and smiling and saying nothing.

by Anonymousreply 199April 9, 2020 10:47 PM

R180, Those are the men who and countries that own Trump. Jared, after all, is complicit in the murder of Khashoggi.

by Anonymousreply 200April 9, 2020 10:47 PM

He’s again talking about “reopening the country“. How about we get more testing done, first? Otherwise, we just don’t know where we stand. ..

I think I’ve heard Fauci talk today or yesterday about more testing and not being too eager to get prematurely restarted.

by Anonymousreply 201April 9, 2020 10:49 PM

I'm sick and tired of these beasts with their sugar coated lies.

by Anonymousreply 202April 9, 2020 10:49 PM

R201 see R199. Trump says widespread testing is “not necessary.”

by Anonymousreply 203April 9, 2020 10:50 PM

It wasn't aired on any of the local channels in LA.

by Anonymousreply 204April 9, 2020 10:51 PM

CNN is just completely ignoring this BS briefing. They just showed a tiny snippet and immediately fact checked him.

Will the Orange fuck lose interest when he doesn't get a daily platform? Fox's audience is mostly within the States, but without CNN he will lose his international audience.

by Anonymousreply 205April 9, 2020 10:52 PM

r204

Link at r192 if you want to watch.

by Anonymousreply 206April 9, 2020 10:53 PM

Fake sincerity from Pence.

by Anonymousreply 207April 9, 2020 10:56 PM

R202, Poetically said. "Beasts with their sugar-coated lies."

Now Trump actually just said "we HOPE it's 100,000."

Now, his defenders would say he meant what we would mean: to keep it to the minimum prediction.

But that is not who Trump is. He said it as a hope, literally.

So now he's waxing about oil and tankers. That's his thing. Notice he's not tracing those words with his finger in a notebook. THESE words, about oil and money, Trump means.

by Anonymousreply 208April 9, 2020 10:56 PM

[quote] Trump says widespread testing is “not necessary.”

Thanks, R303. We could be using the WHO tests, If our own CDC tests aren’t ready yet. We absolutely need to know two things before we get back to pseudo-normalcy:

Who’s had it, and gotten over it.

And can it reinfect people?

The lack of tests is one of the biggest governmental blunders in decades. I still don’t understand why there aren’t enough tests, or maybe I just don’t believe their comments about it.

by Anonymousreply 209April 9, 2020 10:59 PM

Thanks r206 but I think I'll pass. I'd rather read about his stupid comments without hearing or seeing it come out of his orange crusted blowhole.

by Anonymousreply 210April 9, 2020 10:59 PM

It sounds like Dr. Ruth Fisher Birx has toned down her fry voice.

by Anonymousreply 211April 9, 2020 11:01 PM

Positivity rates:

11% positive, up to age 25, in 200,000 tests

17% positive, age 25-44, in 500,000 tests

21% positive, age 45-65, in 500,000 tests

22% positive, age 66-85, in 200,000 tests

But you have to show symptoms to be tested, so the rate of positives should be lower in the general population.

by Anonymousreply 212April 9, 2020 11:05 PM

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump

The Wall Street Journal always “forgets” to mention that the ratings for the White House Press Briefings are “through the roof” (Monday Night Football, Bachelor Finale, according to @nytimes) & is only way for me to escape the Fake News & get my views across. WSJ is Fake News!

Angela Belcamino@AngelaBelcamino Replying to @realDonaldTrump and @nytimes

To clarify to you all why DJT is throwing a hissing fit baby tantrum... It's because the Wall Street Journal reported that Trump's press briefings aren't helpful to the country. I agree!

by Anonymousreply 213April 9, 2020 11:06 PM

The failing Wall Street Journal?

I once heard that if you run into 2 jackasses in a given day, then you’re the jackass. Trump encounters a lot of jackasses, like the WSJ, NY Times, WaPo, the judiciary, the media in general, crying Schumer, Nancy, “I call her Nancy”, that Navy Captain, etc., etc.

by Anonymousreply 214April 9, 2020 11:11 PM

[quote] Dr. Fauci: “That means what we are doing is working, so let’s keep doing it”.

R199, that contrasts with what Trump has said.

by Anonymousreply 215April 9, 2020 11:13 PM

Secy Scalia should not be allowed to do any further public speaking until he gets some coaching or watches some YT tutorials.

by Anonymousreply 216April 9, 2020 11:14 PM

The percent dead, today, of confirmed US cases is 16,456 fatalities/459,873 confirmed cases, or 3.58%.

by Anonymousreply 217April 9, 2020 11:17 PM

It wasn't yesterday either, r204.

by Anonymousreply 218April 10, 2020 12:22 AM

[quote]But you have to show symptoms to be tested, so the rate of positives should be lower in the general population.

But it works both ways.

You also have to have a fever to get tested, and I know of two people who were denied testing (even though they were clearly sick with this for almost four weeks) because they didn't have the fever with their other symptoms.

So that would consequently bring the positives up higher.

by Anonymousreply 219April 10, 2020 12:50 AM

I like the emojis OP. Anyone complaining is probably bitter Sylvia and Not Sylvia.

by Anonymousreply 220April 10, 2020 12:57 AM

JUST THOUGHT I WOULD POST THIS, KIND OF OFF TOPIC BUT, it's shocking to me how many loons and trump supporters there are on facebook! been going round and round with them when one of them posted on my facebook page, video clips of joe biden hugging and being affectionate to various people, usually women and children and they are posting that he is a pedo!!!!!!!! this is their proof of biden being a pedo because of these clips! meanwhile the fact that trump is a PROVEN adulterer, who also hung up with jeffrey epstein doesn't faze them!.....some even commenting that being a adulterer is better then being a pedo! and once again, their 100% PROOF are these various clips! that's it! that's all they got! are they all truly THIS STUPID? BRAINWASHED? IGNORANT! OR SIMPLE PIECES OF SHIT THEMSELVES and either don't know it or don't care they are?

it's unbelievable to me! these are people out and about walking the streets!

by Anonymousreply 221April 10, 2020 1:51 AM

Notable quote from today:

[quote]Trump says US doesn’t need to have a nationwide testing system in order for Americans to go back to work: “We want to have it and we’re going to see if we have it. Do you need it? No. Is it a nice thing to do? Yes.”

Because he knows more about this than the experts. He knows way more about EVERYTHING than the experts.

by Anonymousreply 222April 10, 2020 2:21 AM

How can the testing still be so screwed-up?

by Anonymousreply 223April 10, 2020 2:23 AM

Obviously, because Trumpy Bear doesn't want any more deaths attributed to COVID-19 - that's why. If a "real test" was never performed on a patient who either recovers or more heinously dies - these patients will not add to the tragic numbers that Trump wishes would just go away. The GOP scum bags will fight to the death to avoid mass testing (and mail-in ballots among thousands of other things). He lives in a world of lies and delusions, but this time he is having a more difficult time covering up the messes that he creates on a daily basis. He thought that it was cute to set fire to all of the great things that previous Democrat administrations created and fire anyone who stood in his path. Trumpy's inept and lazy handling of this pandemic (only addressed once it proved to destroy his one and only "positive" - the economy that Obama created and he just surfed into when he took over). Disgusting party of evil, cheating, lying, soulless crooks that GOP.. You can now add "killing" to this list.

by Anonymousreply 224April 10, 2020 2:41 AM

I have never been on Facebook but I’m sure it has many Rump lovers but I’m also sure they many many Russian bots posting there as well. Over there they are not as smart as is being able to Point them out.

by Anonymousreply 225April 10, 2020 3:43 AM

R224... nailed it!

by Anonymousreply 226April 10, 2020 12:42 PM

[quote]I almost feel that the media is setting Trump up. "Let's get as much as we can of him saying this and/or that in tape and video the slaughter him!"

What a peculiar way of seeing what most people call "reporting," an activity that has been undertaken throughout this administration and, indeed, for quite some time prior.

by Anonymousreply 227April 10, 2020 12:49 PM

"Setting Trump up" = "Giving him unlimited daily air-time to say whatever he wants."

How devious! How Machiavellian! Only Fake News corporations could devise such a propaganda ploy: to show Trump unfiltered, unedited, and in real time!

by Anonymousreply 228April 10, 2020 2:29 PM

I do not understand why this admin should not be responsible for the managing of this health crisis and the imploding economy.

by Anonymousreply 229April 10, 2020 2:38 PM

WH briefing at 1:00 PM.

by Anonymousreply 230April 10, 2020 5:01 PM

Dr Scarf needs to take one of those, wrap it around dump's giant neck, and keep twisting.

by Anonymousreply 231April 10, 2020 5:04 PM

[quote]WH briefing at 1:00 PM.

Netflix time.

by Anonymousreply 232April 10, 2020 5:23 PM

The Orangutan's people need to just announce a window of time when he and his flying monkeys will be out to spew their lies in these briefings, like the window cable company gives, "Your Comcast/Xfinity Technician will arrive between 1-4 pm". Never does he appear anywhere near time announced, I know it's a power play but still annoying.

by Anonymousreply 233April 10, 2020 5:48 PM

2 minute warning.

by Anonymousreply 234April 10, 2020 5:52 PM

The pink tie again. Matches his eyelids.

by Anonymousreply 235April 10, 2020 5:58 PM

“A tremendous amount of work and a tremendous amount of.. you can call it many things..”

Fucking functional illiterate. He can’t even form a full sentence that makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 236April 10, 2020 5:59 PM

Absolutely sickening. And I mean it in the bad way.

by Anonymousreply 237April 10, 2020 6:00 PM

GOOD FRIDAY: I had stopped paying attention to these for a while, but I had CNN on and the press conference started and I just left it on.

I hate that we have to have an inhuman moron for a president. I especially hate the way he slows down his speaking to emphasize the word *DEATH* like it gives him some kind of power. I'll have more to say later, but that's all for now. He's a piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 238April 10, 2020 6:02 PM

Almost 18,000 dead in this country in a short expanse of time isn't low, fuckface.

by Anonymousreply 239April 10, 2020 6:02 PM

All his other ties must be stained from his greasy KFC paws touching them or Big Mac Special Sauce drippings for him to repeat so soon.

by Anonymousreply 240April 10, 2020 6:05 PM

R239

Speculation said 2.2 million, but I only killed 17,000. Me good presnident.

by Anonymousreply 241April 10, 2020 6:05 PM

“Tireless devotion of these men and women” same meaningless cliches that vile speechwriter keeps spewing.

“blood-based sereology tests” fucking moron.

by Anonymousreply 242April 10, 2020 6:08 PM

2:06 pm Eastern time: First mention of *hydroxychloroquine* from the president in this press conference. Expect many more to come ... apparently there are no other ways to treat this illness, since it's rumored that he and his cronies have invested money in it.

by Anonymousreply 243April 10, 2020 6:08 PM

Any other president would know this stuff and not have to read it word for word.

by Anonymousreply 244April 10, 2020 6:09 PM

So much action is happening and yet those on the ground have seen very little of it.

by Anonymousreply 245April 10, 2020 6:11 PM

Blah, blah, $$$, blah, $$$$.

by Anonymousreply 246April 10, 2020 6:11 PM

“Think of it” *waves hands* “Biggest EVER”

by Anonymousreply 247April 10, 2020 6:11 PM

"There's something good about to happen and I believe it will happen" -- yeah, it's the election of Joe Biden.

by Anonymousreply 248April 10, 2020 6:12 PM

Cuomo said today country can NOT "re-open" without testing for all first. There aren't enough tests for everyone because Defense Production Act hasn't been invoked requiring millions of tests to be produced. As things stand, tRump "asking" manufacturers to produce tests instead of requiring them to do so by law results in only thousands of tests which isn't enough as we need millions and this shortage will result in a "second wave" of the virus if we re-open too soon.

by Anonymousreply 249April 10, 2020 6:17 PM

I can see it but can't hear it. Who is the lispy guy who is talking now?

by Anonymousreply 250April 10, 2020 6:23 PM

Sorry I said that backwards. I can hear it but can't see it. Who is the lispy guy who is talking now?

by Anonymousreply 251April 10, 2020 6:24 PM

Dr. Scarf is creepy looking.

by Anonymousreply 252April 10, 2020 6:25 PM

^^^Surgeon General/Pence's buddy

by Anonymousreply 253April 10, 2020 6:25 PM

Dammit, my local station is covering the briefing today, and I missed Lauren Lake's Paternity Court. 😡😡😡

by Anonymousreply 254April 10, 2020 6:26 PM

I missed it. My local news station is covering the speech by the governor of Virginia.

by Anonymousreply 255April 10, 2020 6:28 PM

Oh my god, enough with all the mentions of Easter and the resurrection of Jesus. We get it, you are pandering to the evangelical Christians, and blatantly so.

by Anonymousreply 256April 10, 2020 6:31 PM

He's asking for "nice" questions from reporters, it's Good Friday, be nice.

by Anonymousreply 257April 10, 2020 6:33 PM

When is he ever nice to anyone?

by Anonymousreply 258April 10, 2020 6:34 PM

Trump couldn't recite a prayer if his life depended on it.

by Anonymousreply 259April 10, 2020 6:34 PM

"Like nobody has ever seen before." This is one of his pet phrases. I guess he is speaking to his moron followers who flunked American history class and don't know how to look up anything on the internet.

by Anonymousreply 260April 10, 2020 6:35 PM

Trump's "bad boys" (Acosta and Alexander) were seated off to the side.

by Anonymousreply 261April 10, 2020 6:38 PM

This OAN Nuisance Woman is a daily fixture, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 262April 10, 2020 6:46 PM

No mention of Passover?

Let's be nice ... "I hated OPEC..."

Is he headed to Mar a Largo for the holiday, hence the early afternoon briefing?

by Anonymousreply 263April 10, 2020 6:47 PM

I was thinking the same thing r263, he is headed somewhere, DeSantis will surely cover for him in FL.

by Anonymousreply 264April 10, 2020 6:49 PM

He can never give Jim or Peter a direct answer; it is so obvious they intimidate him and that he doesn't realize he exposes his Achille's heel* from the podium daily.

Resign, already.

* bone spur

by Anonymousreply 265April 10, 2020 7:03 PM

I don't watch any of these things but I get from these threads he is still obsessed with his "ratings". He seems to think this is a tv show and not a serious job. Also, why do all these tv appearances? Is he having withdrawals from not doing his rallies? Do a press conference without the two baboons (Dump and Pence) and get experts from CDC on.

by Anonymousreply 266April 10, 2020 7:07 PM

Trump Coronavirus Briefing Gets Fact-Checked On Live TV | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267April 10, 2020 7:10 PM

Trump loves to blather only about oil (today he added "LNG"---natural gas). Meet him say how we're so great. And lie a bout his ruination of the environment, especially now Alaska.

Time to put a total halt to these charades. No more daily media like he got in 2016.

by Anonymousreply 268April 10, 2020 7:10 PM

Sic him, Yamiche! The All Stars are in the house today. Where are Kelly O and Kaitlin?

"Oh, no! I am not going to discuss the thriving and fully employed coloreds and their excellent health care ... Mr. Surgeon Attorney, please answer her."

by Anonymousreply 269April 10, 2020 7:11 PM

"Lets him say....."^^^^

by Anonymousreply 270April 10, 2020 7:11 PM

It's been over an hour, and while it has been all the regular bullshit lies and pandering, he hasn't yet gotten offended or lost his temper yet. But I expect that to happen any minute now.

by Anonymousreply 271April 10, 2020 7:13 PM

They've all become Capitalist Running Dogs now.

by Anonymousreply 272April 10, 2020 7:13 PM

R270; which of your replies are you editing?

by Anonymousreply 273April 10, 2020 7:15 PM

Who's this jackass reporter who just said to Trump, "You, the United States,....." in a question about oil production?!

by Anonymousreply 274April 10, 2020 7:15 PM

He really doesn't understand what Good Friday is all about.

by Anonymousreply 275April 10, 2020 7:17 PM

"We'll be reimbursed my Mexico in a certain way...." What?? What way?

by Anonymousreply 276April 10, 2020 7:17 PM

Notice how Trump never uses people's titles. He just said "Tony Fauci." And he always refers to the VP as "Mike."

Ignorant bastard.

by Anonymousreply 277April 10, 2020 7:17 PM

R275 You are correct. He has no understanding of this entire weekend. He just wants to get out of DC for the weekend. Bye-bye. Thus the early press conference.

by Anonymousreply 278April 10, 2020 7:18 PM

R276, By "we" he means "people named Donald J. Trump."

by Anonymousreply 279April 10, 2020 7:19 PM

Yep R277. But everyone has to call him PRESIDENT Trump. The man has no sense of graciousness or propriety.

by Anonymousreply 280April 10, 2020 7:19 PM

"Good, it's Friday! Golf!"

Friday is always a good golfing day, R275.

by Anonymousreply 281April 10, 2020 7:20 PM

R273, r268. I thought I was fast enough!

by Anonymousreply 282April 10, 2020 7:20 PM

I notice how he whispers when he said the word "China" -- it's very sexy! He loves saying it.

Did he just say Boeing makes aero-planes? Oh and now he's defending them and their terrible fiasco with the two Boeing Max planes that crashed. Ooooh, and now he's advising the company...

by Anonymousreply 283April 10, 2020 7:24 PM

R277: And prior to pretending to be president, Orange It always insisted on being addressed as MR. Trump.

Time to revive "Spy Magazine's" favorite donald stinger, "short-fingered vulgarian" from the 1980s.

by Anonymousreply 284April 10, 2020 7:27 PM

He took his mellow meds today.

by Anonymousreply 285April 10, 2020 7:28 PM

R283, If Trump is ever in a Bruce Willis movie, Trump's catchphrase will be "I love seeing dead people."

by Anonymousreply 286April 10, 2020 7:30 PM

Trump is feeling very 'in charge' and genial today. It's all about him and the reporters are letting him get away with it. Nobody's pressing. He's getting away with all sorts of shit today. Nobody's following up...

by Anonymousreply 287April 10, 2020 7:31 PM

I want to see a picture of Trump watching a church service on his laptop. Prove it. Prove you're watching an Easter service for an hour. He doesn't have the attention span.

by Anonymousreply 288April 10, 2020 7:34 PM

Some bigly hinky shenanigans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289April 10, 2020 7:39 PM

Everyone is his friend today! Cuomo! Newsom! NJ's Murphy! Louisiana's John Bel Edwards who he calls John Bel because they are friends!

It only recently dawned on me why he doesn't like "that woman" in Michigan. Gov Gretchen Whitmer gave the Dem Rebuttal after his State of the Union address.

by Anonymousreply 290April 10, 2020 7:40 PM

I really hope he can "re-open" on 1 May, just to fly around the country to his egomaniacal "Rallies for Deplorables" again, instead of holding forth at these pointless "Five O'Clock Follies"

The Rallies can thin the herd very nicely.

by Anonymousreply 291April 10, 2020 7:41 PM

OMG. Whine, whine, whine. Trump's entire life, without one minute of exception, has been spent feeling aggrieved, cheated, and "gotten over", and so his entire life, without one minute of exception, has been spent in attempting to belittle, cheat, and con "the other guy" first.

CNN, China, Biden, WHO, NATO, Mexico, Obama, McCain, HRC, Schumer, Mueller, NYT, Rosie O'Donnell, MSNBC, Puerto Rico, .......

by Anonymousreply 292April 10, 2020 7:43 PM

Side note: I don't do Twitter any more but when I did, actor/director Ken Olin (thirtysomething, Brothers & Sisters, This Is Us) would tweet tRump every Sunday and ask him "How was Church today?". It was great and as were all his tweets about the imbecile.

by Anonymousreply 293April 10, 2020 7:46 PM

He's going to surround himself with the greatest minds. IN BUSINESS. Forget about all the experts he's fired, like his military! All his generals are gone and probably grateful to be gone. He listens to know one.

by Anonymousreply 294April 10, 2020 7:46 PM

Back to oil.

In a briefing about disease, death, and health.

by Anonymousreply 295April 10, 2020 7:46 PM

Now the Corona virus is a “GENIUS”??

by Anonymousreply 296April 10, 2020 7:46 PM

Oooh, now Dr Birx is getting snippy with the press. Refers to all the models she's been showing them all week, as if they haven't been paying attention. Sweetheart, be kind to these people. I know you're tired but they're just trying to help you get your information out to the public.

by Anonymousreply 297April 10, 2020 7:49 PM

"3M, GM, Holiday Inn: Say what?"

Orange D'Light.

He's having a good time today, isn't he? Let's see who gets tonight's pink slip and what else is in the Friday night news dump lineup.

by Anonymousreply 298April 10, 2020 7:53 PM

"Staying at home leads to death" == He just said that! What an asshole!

by Anonymousreply 299April 10, 2020 7:53 PM

“Staying at home leads to death also. It’s a different kind of death.”

by Anonymousreply 300April 10, 2020 7:54 PM

Staying at home leads to death.

I’m off to Mara-Lago to save my family’s lives.

by Anonymousreply 301April 10, 2020 7:55 PM

“BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of dollars“

by Anonymousreply 302April 10, 2020 7:56 PM

Finally! Jim Acosta is going after him.

by Anonymousreply 303April 10, 2020 7:56 PM

Oooh, he's doing his whispery creepy voice with Jim Acosta. He'll be leaving soon because he's getting pissed. He had a very easy time today and now the pressure is on so he'll be leaving the room soon.

by Anonymousreply 304April 10, 2020 7:59 PM

Excellent point re Orange It's Governor Whitmer animosity, R290! Thank you, thank you for the reminder.

My WWs don't always compute... que pasa?

by Anonymousreply 305April 10, 2020 8:00 PM

For the past almost four years numerous reporters have mentioned his Jekyll/Hyde personality. I think it's the difference between taking meds some days and none the other days.

by Anonymousreply 306April 10, 2020 8:00 PM

Is he dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 307April 10, 2020 8:01 PM

R307 Not yet but he's getting there....

by Anonymousreply 308April 10, 2020 8:03 PM

Blah Blah Me Blah Blah Biggest Ever Blah Blah Greatest Economy in the history of this country Blah Blah Me Blah Blah Me Blah Blah Me Blah Blah Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Blah Blah Me...

That about sums it up.

by Anonymousreply 309April 10, 2020 8:05 PM

R307: "I'm working here, I'm working here!" Covid-19

by Anonymousreply 310April 10, 2020 8:06 PM

R309 I watched for two hours and I think you did a brilliant summation.

by Anonymousreply 311April 10, 2020 8:06 PM

Wake me when it happens r308. I'll do a jig. I just can't get over how incredibly imbecilic this orange shitstain is. My niece did drugs when she was pregnant with my great nephew, he wears dresses and starts fires and is still more qualified to be president than this Nero on a budget. Fuck.

by Anonymousreply 312April 10, 2020 8:09 PM

I've noticed when he's on meds he doesn't say "you should be ashamed of yourself", "that's a nasty question", "CNN fake news" etc. When he's not on meds and being 100% the real Trump he says all of the above and so much more.

by Anonymousreply 313April 10, 2020 8:10 PM

R312 Your great-nephew sounds very much like the prez except Trump also wears diapers.

by Anonymousreply 314April 10, 2020 8:12 PM

r305

Got it, thanks and you're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 315April 10, 2020 8:17 PM

And the Emmy for the most dismissive dramatic rendering of the word "Death" goes to ... donald a/k/a Short-Fingered Vulgarian.

Accepting in S-FV's absence is Mister John Barron.

by Anonymousreply 316April 10, 2020 8:17 PM

“Staying at home leads to death”, lads!

-DJT

I know this is true but it’s nothing like the risk of this Coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 317April 10, 2020 8:19 PM

Beware the Ides of April (the entire month, actually).

Every year I kiss the May 1 page of my calendar as I turn the page from the fourth month. April is a bitch, historically, particularly within the week leading up to April 20.

And I'm an April baby!

by Anonymousreply 318April 10, 2020 8:28 PM

Who is the woman in this earlier Coronavirus Trump press conference from February 28th? Or more importantly, why was she replaced by scarf lady; and why hasn’t this raised a fuss? I thought she was ‘highly respected”? I did once see her shake her head “no” while Trump was blathering on, in front of her. Was she fired, or did she resign?

She should have worn scarfs.0

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319April 10, 2020 8:30 PM

R313 Or “You’re/it’s a DISGRACE.” No angry rants today. He’s definitely had his meds adjusted.

Or maybe he’s just having a good day. Dementia patients have good and bad days.

by Anonymousreply 320April 10, 2020 8:31 PM

I suspect his lack of ranting and raving today is due to the fact he is getting out of town for the weekend. Perhaps Hope and/or Kayleigh will be joining him instead of or in addition to Vairst Letty....

by Anonymousreply 321April 10, 2020 8:40 PM

Maybe the plane will hit some inclement weather.

by Anonymousreply 322April 10, 2020 8:53 PM

[quote] R288: I want to see a picture of Trump watching a church service on his laptop. Prove it. Prove you're watching an Easter service for an hour. He doesn't have the attention span.

In 2016, Trump asked what religion he, himself, was. His Congressional rep, told him that he is a Congregationalist. After which Trump asked, “That’s Christian, right? ”

by Anonymousreply 323April 10, 2020 9:40 PM

R318, I told you April was hard-core!

by Anonymousreply 324April 10, 2020 10:38 PM

Asshole is too kind a word for Orange Shitstain. More like monster.

by Anonymousreply 325April 11, 2020 12:05 AM

Omg They deleted the Coronavirus Freakout thread. Somehow that awful Sylvia is behind it. This one hasn’t had a post in 9 hours. Something sketchy is going on.

by Anonymousreply 326April 11, 2020 9:31 AM

This thread has stopped to a halt. Is it because of the holiday weekend and there won’t be any rallies?

by Anonymousreply 327April 11, 2020 9:32 PM

No rally today. Cuomo did however hold a briefing this morning, said he is Gov of NY and not going anywhere or running for any other office.

by Anonymousreply 328April 11, 2020 9:45 PM

I'll just throw this in here....

'Liar': Trump Fact-Checked For Dangerous Coronavirus Claims | The Beat With Ari Melber | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329April 11, 2020 10:34 PM

Easter Bunny is a super-spreader! Get him, guys!

by Anonymousreply 330April 11, 2020 10:45 PM

R327 Well this thread is about reacting to Dump’s press updates. No updates = no comments here.

Anyway, Dump just tweeted this:

[quote]Watching @FoxNews on weekend afternoons is a total waste of time. We now have some great alternatives, like @OANN.

His loyal minions at Fox have displeased Dump by daring to be critical. OANN is his new propaganda arm.

by Anonymousreply 331April 11, 2020 11:10 PM

Let’s talk about his tweets in the absence of any ‘press updates.’

He tweeted this an hour ago, then deleted it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332April 11, 2020 11:52 PM

Followed immediately by this:

[quote]The Wall Street Journal Editorial Board doesn’t have a clue on how to fight and win. Their views on Tariffs & Trade are losers for the U.S., but winners for other countries, including China. If we followed their standards, we’d have no Country left. They should love Sleepy Joe!

He’s in major Fake News grievance mode. No golf afternoons, fun TV appearances or AF1 jaunts make him a cranky Dump.

by Anonymousreply 333April 11, 2020 11:56 PM

He’s getting worked up:

[quote]Mail in ballots substantially increases the risk of crime and VOTER FRAUD!

by Anonymousreply 334April 12, 2020 1:13 AM

[quote]Cryin’Chuck doesn’t have a clue. Couldn’t care less about the American Worker!

Cryin’ Chuck and Sleepy Joe! Failing NYT and Fake WSJ! And now this, posted at the last minute (8:58 pm)

[quote]Will be interviewed by @JudgeJeanine tonight at 9:00 P.M. Eastern on @FoxNews!

by Anonymousreply 335April 12, 2020 1:16 AM

[quote]Mail in ballots substantially increases the risk of crime and VOTER FRAUD!

We can't allow Republicans to get any traction with this.

by Anonymousreply 336April 12, 2020 1:18 AM

Ari looks hotter than usual.

by Anonymousreply 337April 12, 2020 1:21 AM

Why is every Republican a bad person? It just seems like a nightmare. Honestly, not one good thing between them, they are just evil through and through. Stop looking for some good in them, there is none.

by Anonymousreply 338April 12, 2020 1:25 AM

R338, because some "moderates" and "liberals" and "independents" always want to give the benefit of the doubt to white males in particular. They get triggered when you say it, but it's true. A non-white person (regardless of political leaning - not even a consideration) so much as farts and they want to hold every one of them responsible, but example after example after example of corruption with conservative white males and yet still, these enablers try to rationalize their despicable behavior.

by Anonymousreply 339April 12, 2020 1:37 AM

R331, Better it should be named ONAN.

by Anonymousreply 340April 12, 2020 2:22 AM

Dorothy Parker named her canary Onan because it would spill its seed upon the ground.

by Anonymousreply 341April 12, 2020 2:26 AM

I can’t imagine two more despicable people Rump and that horrible former judge lady. The video that everyone thought she was plastered what was shocking to me she was smiling and not hateful and yelling like usual.

by Anonymousreply 342April 12, 2020 2:34 AM

I think it was Kellyanne's court-jester husband who said "You know you're in trouble when you've lost the Wall Street Journal editorial page."

by Anonymousreply 343April 12, 2020 5:06 PM

R343 They’re all FAKE NEWS except OANN.

by Anonymousreply 344April 12, 2020 5:15 PM

This guy is unreal....

Great businessman & philanthropist Bernie Marcus, Co-Founder of Home Depot, said that Congress was too distracted by the (phony) Impeachment Witch Hunt when they should have been investigating CoronaVirus when it first appeared in China. Media played a big roll also!@dcexaminer

by Anonymousreply 345April 12, 2020 5:34 PM

Bernie Marcus is 90 fucking years old and retired 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 346April 12, 2020 6:23 PM

"Media played a big roll"

Kaiser, onion or parker house??

by Anonymousreply 347April 12, 2020 6:44 PM

On bill Maher they said Rump`s dream is to be a dictator but he is even too lazy to do that.

by Anonymousreply 348April 12, 2020 7:08 PM

Jake Tapper: Mr. President, these questions need answers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349April 12, 2020 7:14 PM

Cuomo held a briefing today, I'm surprised, thought he'd take the holiday off.

by Anonymousreply 350April 12, 2020 7:31 PM

He just gets worse....

For the first time in history there is a fully signed Presidential Disaster Declaration for all 50 States. We are winning, and will win, the war on the Invisible Enemy!

He really wants to brag about this?

by Anonymousreply 351April 12, 2020 7:50 PM

R331 And the retards at Faux will still kiss his ass.

by Anonymousreply 352April 12, 2020 7:56 PM

His pathology gets more screamingly blatant every day.

by Anonymousreply 353April 12, 2020 7:58 PM

way, why do we have to listen to Cuomo every single day? He gets an hour every day, I think that is absurd.

by Anonymousreply 354April 12, 2020 8:10 PM

Sitting in front of the TV nursing his grudges and grievances on this Easter Sunday:

[quote]Just watched Mike Wallace wannabe, Chris Wallace, on @FoxNews. I am now convinced that he is even worse than Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Meet the Press(please!), or the people over at Deface the Nation. What the hell is happening to @FoxNews. It’s a whole new ballgame over there!

by Anonymousreply 355April 12, 2020 8:12 PM

Really? He's not spending the day in prayer and reflection about Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ? It's almost like he's a completely fraudulent piece of shit that every moron evangelical has decided is the bestest little Christian they ever did see?

by Anonymousreply 356April 12, 2020 9:11 PM

[quote]I want to see a picture of Trump watching a church service on his laptop. Prove it. Prove you're watching an Easter service for an hour. He doesn't have the attention span.

I'm still waiting for some proof that he actually watched an Easter Service on his laptop like he promised at his last press briefing. Sounds like he watched news shows instead.

Oh no! He told us a lie at that press briefing? I'm SHOCKED!

by Anonymousreply 357April 12, 2020 9:17 PM

He's in the deep-end again;

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump·3h

Just watched Mike Wallace wannabe, Chris Wallace, on @FoxNews. I am now convinced that he is even worse than Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Meet the Press(please!), or the people over at Deface the Nation. What the hell is happening to @FoxNews. It’s a whole new ballgame over there!

· 2h If the Fake News Opposition Party is pushing, with all their might, the fact that President Trump “ignored early warnings about the threat,” then why did Media & Dems viciously criticize me when I instituted a Travel Ban on China? They said “early & not necessary.” Corrupt Media!

1h The Opposition Party (Lamestream Media) and their partner, the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, have put their political game plan in full swing. “Whether he is right or wrong, it doesn’t matter. Criticize ’Trump’ for everything, and don’t let the public see Biden. Hide him.”

1h Governors, get your states testing programs & apparatus perfected. Be ready, big things are happening. No excuses! The Federal Government is there to help. We are testing more than any country in the World. Also, gear up with Face Masks!

by Anonymousreply 358April 12, 2020 10:07 PM

The Hill:

White House to skip coronavirus briefing for second day in a row

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359April 12, 2020 10:12 PM

You HAVE to listen to him, r354?

by Anonymousreply 360April 12, 2020 10:17 PM

[quote]White House to skip coronavirus briefing for second day in a row

Well, this makes total sense. It's Easter, which means the virus is completely gone! No need for a briefing!

by Anonymousreply 361April 12, 2020 10:18 PM

Yep, R361, we all get a break because it's Easter. All the health care works can stay home, all the kids can go on an Easter egg hunt, and the extended family can sit 'round the dining room table and enjoy a great meal! Yep. It's like getting a 'Get Out of Jail' free card -- What a relief!

by Anonymousreply 362April 12, 2020 10:24 PM

Dumpy is unhinged and can't even give people a break and shut his mouth on Easter.

How many times will he repeat the same lies? He has mentioned the travel ban from China and the superb American testing system a million times already during his live rallies. Time to come up with something new now, Orange dipshit. Even the most retarded deplorable must be tired of this shit already.

by Anonymousreply 363April 12, 2020 10:29 PM

I still want to know about his 'attendance' at a virtual Easter service! Why doesn't he tell us about that? Who did he watch, did he watch it with Melania and Barron, was he moved by the sermon? Let's hear it, Mr. President. You told us you were going to watch on your laptop and you advised all of us to do the same.

Oh, Mr. President, please don't tell me you were lying at that last press conference!

by Anonymousreply 364April 12, 2020 10:35 PM

Pence needs to be lambasted more than he is. Mr. Pious who won't eat a meal with a woman in attendance if his wife isn't also present yet he exalts and glorifies this POS.

by Anonymousreply 365April 12, 2020 10:47 PM

[quote]Just watched Mike Wallace wannabe, Chris Wallace, on @FoxNews. I am now convinced that he is even worse than Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd of Meet the Press(please!), or the people over at Deface the Nation. What the hell is happening to @FoxNews. It’s a whole new ballgame over there!

How mentally-challenged must you be to think this 72yo tweeting in the first place, let alone such childish insults against anyone who challenges him, is someone to worship, emulate or think is presidential?

You must be such an ignorant, low-life with no dignity or self-respect to respect that pile of shit. Fucking losers.

by Anonymousreply 366April 12, 2020 10:53 PM

[quote]Media & Dems viciously criticize me when I instituted a Travel Ban on China

this never happened

by Anonymousreply 367April 12, 2020 10:55 PM

FYI (Maybe this will wake him up)

Stanley Chera, friend of President Trump, dies of coronavirus--The president had spoken of a friend who was infected.

WASHINGTON — A friend and donor to President Donald Trump who the president had said was in a coma and seriously ill after becoming infected with the coronavirus has died.

Stanley I. Chera’s death Saturday was reported by The Real Deal, which covers the New York real estate industry. The publication cited unidentified sources who have worked with Crown Acquisitions, the firm Chera founded and ran. Chera was in his late 70s.

A White House official on Sunday confirmed Chera’s identity and ties to the president. The official spoke on the condition of anonymity to share details about Trump’s personal friendships.

Trump had spoken at recent White House briefings about a friend who had fallen ill with the virus, which has killed more than 20,600 Americans as of midday Sunday, according to Johns Hopkins University.

Trump first spoke about his friend as he described the “viciousness” of the disease on March 29.

“I had a friend who went to a hospital the other day. He’s a little older, and he’s heavy, but he’s tough person,” Trump said. “And he went to the hospital, and a day later, he’s in a coma ... he’s not doing well.”

“The speed and the viciousness, especially if it gets the right person, it’s horrible. It’s really horrible,” he said.

The president, who is 73, alluded next to having “friends” who were ill.

“I have some friends that are unbelievably sick,” Trump said. “We thought they were going in for a mild stay. And, in one case, he’s unconscious — in a coma. And you say, ‘How did that happen?’”

Trump had left the impression that having personally knowing someone who had become sick with COVID-19, the disease the virus causes, had influenced his decisions about how to handle the outbreak.

But asked at a later briefing whether his friend’s case had marked a turning point in his thinking, Trump said it had not because he had been seeing the statistics and the rising case numbers.

“He’s sort of central casting for what we’re talking about, and it hit him very hard,” Trump said April 1. “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

Trump called out his friend and campaign donor at a 2019 rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan, describing him as “one of the biggest builders and real estate people in the world.”

“He’s a great guy, and he’s been with me from the beginning,” Trump said.

by Anonymousreply 368April 12, 2020 11:45 PM

This is the Republican dilemma and why the truth MUST get out!

10 times Trump and his administration were warned about coronavirus

President Trump's tone on the coronavirus pandemic has dramatically shifted in the last month as the illness has swept across the U.S., which has now reported more confirmed cases than any country in the world.

Why it matters: Reporting from Axios, the New York Times, Washington Post, AP and other media outlets has revealed that Trump and his administration were repeatedly warned about the threat that the virus could pose to American lives and the economy. Earlier action could have curbed the spread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369April 13, 2020 12:08 AM

[quote]“I have some friends that are unbelievably sick,”

"unbelievably."

Jesus fucking Christ. Even this must be exaggerated to a ridiculous level. Even. This.

by Anonymousreply 370April 13, 2020 12:24 AM

as if he has friends

by Anonymousreply 371April 13, 2020 12:29 AM

r368 - But asked at a later briefing whether his friend’s case had marked a turning point in his thinking, Trump said it had not because he had been seeing the statistics and the rising case numbers.

“He’s sort of central casting for what we’re talking about, and it hit him very hard,” Trump said April 1. “I’ve never seen anything like it.”

by Anonymousreply 372April 13, 2020 12:51 AM

OBVIOUSLY one has to be suspect of ANYONE whose friends with trump whether now, still or in the past...

by Anonymousreply 373April 13, 2020 12:53 AM

The @nytimes story is a Fake, just like the “paper” itself. I was criticized for moving too fast when I issued the China Ban, long before most others wanted to do so. @SecAzar told me nothing until later, and @PeterNavarroUSA memo was same as Ban (see his statements). Fake News!

He's really panicking over this now. Imagine spending all day watching television news and reading reports about yourself.

by Anonymousreply 374April 13, 2020 1:19 AM

[quote] R366: How mentally-challenged must you be to think this 72yo tweeting in the first place, let alone such childish insults against anyone who challenges him, is someone to worship, emulate or think is presidential?

I just learned that my 13 year-old great nephew is a Fox/Trump supporter. I blame his parents.

My other nephew, not the above’s father, is 24 and a Fox/Trump supporter. I also blame his parents.

It’s not been my place to speak with these nephews about this, but it makes me very sad. Aside from seeking parental approval, I think it’s the jingoism that appeals to them.

by Anonymousreply 375April 13, 2020 1:21 AM

I expect a 13 yo to like him. He's got the mindset of one.

by Anonymousreply 376April 13, 2020 1:23 AM

[quote]I was criticized for moving too fast when I issued the China Ban

this never happened

by Anonymousreply 377April 13, 2020 1:31 AM

Trump lies so much, he lies from the time he wakes up tillbthe time he goes to bed...he really does not know the difference fromva lie and the truth, he is a true sociopath. You will never find a sicker individual. Someone should have murdered him years ago. He has hurt millions of people.

by Anonymousreply 378April 13, 2020 1:43 AM

How can his children and everyone in his immediate environment respect someone like that though? If my parents would lie that much in public office (or in private) I would lose all respect for them. My father is at an age now (almost 80) were he often forgets things and always tries to get away with it by lying ("You did not tell me to bring milk from the store"). I call him out every time and tell him to stop lying. Dump's children should do the same, but I guess this only works if your offspring are honest people and not lying piece of shits themselves

by Anonymousreply 379April 13, 2020 1:32 PM

R379, stop trying to correct your father. He is probably headed for dementia and doesn't need to reminded of it by having you call him a liar. Be patient and agreeable with folks like that. Unless, of course, your father is president of the United States.

by Anonymousreply 380April 13, 2020 1:38 PM

Briefing/Rally scheduled for 5:00 today 4/13, which means 5:45 or 6:00. Are we taking bets as to whether Fauci will be there or not?

by Anonymousreply 381April 13, 2020 3:00 PM

R381

Of course Fauci will be there. How else is Donnie Dumbnuts going to fire him on live tv.

Tony, you’re fired!

Brought to you by Trump Steaks, Trump Wine and Trump Hydroxychloroquine. Only the best.

by Anonymousreply 382April 13, 2020 3:30 PM

I was surprised to hear a CBSN reporter say just now "It is well known the President does not like for anyone working for him to become a bigger tv star than him or to contradict him in public, Dr. Fauci has done both."

by Anonymousreply 383April 13, 2020 3:35 PM

don't you think he knows though if he fires Fauci he is finished?

by Anonymousreply 384April 13, 2020 3:44 PM

I doubt his base will care if he fires Fauci. Trump is the second coming after all.

by Anonymousreply 385April 13, 2020 3:52 PM

He won't fire Fauci. He is probably the only one right now who is giving him and his sham rallies even a tiny bit of credibility.

by Anonymousreply 386April 13, 2020 3:59 PM

R384

He doesn’t “know” anything. His handlers have to force him to wear pants and stop digging around “up there.”

by Anonymousreply 387April 13, 2020 4:03 PM

[quote] don't you think he knows though if he fires Fauci he is finished?

Finished with his base?? You’re joking right?

by Anonymousreply 388April 13, 2020 4:19 PM

R347, Stomach.

by Anonymousreply 389April 13, 2020 4:22 PM

R386,He doesn't have to fire Fauci. Just could not have him appear with "the Team" again.

by Anonymousreply 390April 13, 2020 4:24 PM

Trump Lashes Out at Fauci Amid Criticism of Slow Virus Response

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391April 13, 2020 5:12 PM

Fake news Fake news! Tony and me are best bros !

by Anonymousreply 392April 13, 2020 5:37 PM

Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump·3h

For the purpose of creating conflict and confusion, some in the Fake News Media are saying that it is the Governors decision to open up the states, not that of the President of the United States & the Federal Government. Let it be fully understood that this is incorrect....

....It is the decision of the President, and for many good reasons. With that being said, the Administration and I are working closely with the Governors, and this will continue. A decision by me, in conjunction with the Governors and input from others, will be made shortly!

by Anonymousreply 393April 13, 2020 5:44 PM

Do you think Trump even knew Dr Fauci's name before this pandemic? Even knew him by sight? Ooh, ooh maybe he invited him to Maralago for a golf outing. That's the picture I want to see: Trump and Dr. Fauci on the fairway, just killing time.

I wonder: When was the last time Tony Fauci relaxed? My guess is the man just collapses into bed for 4 or 5 hours and then gets right back in the saddle.

by Anonymousreply 394April 13, 2020 6:01 PM

Reuters:

President Trump is not firing Dr. Fauci -White House

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 395April 13, 2020 6:04 PM

If I was Dr Tony just the statement he wasn’t going to get fired would make me angry.

by Anonymousreply 396April 13, 2020 6:08 PM

Oh... so this is why Trump is flipping out. Cuomo is hosting a 5 State televised call with all of the Governors in the area. This is a BIG upstage of Trump

by Anonymousreply 397April 13, 2020 6:14 PM

Are we in the beginnings of another Civil War? This North East Governors call was clearly a direct slap to Trump (re: R393) Gov Jay Inslee is now on MSNBC stating that Trump has no authority to close and/or reopen a State.

Bernie just endorsed Joe Biden

by Anonymousreply 398April 13, 2020 6:37 PM

Expecting a MAJOR Orange Shitstain tantrum today. This should be fun....unless nukes are involved.

by Anonymousreply 399April 13, 2020 6:43 PM

Please tell what time today’s rally will be. Central time . I get confused. I’m in my car and have to watch on my phone.

by Anonymousreply 400April 13, 2020 7:02 PM

R379, if you’re Dad has been an honest man, maybe his more recent lies are just a way to save face? To keep some dignity, in his mind? It’s hard to go from being a tough young guy to a very fallible one. Especially to one he raised as a child, God-like, as parents are to the young. No offense, but maybe meet those lies with a smile. Not quite patronization, but let him keep his dignity.

I know it’s hard, btw. I just found my Gram’s bs to be incredibly charming. I remember yelling at her when she was eating a Christmas treat with nuts, which she was supposed to avoid. She clapped her hands and showed that they were then empty, while her mouth was full. I just laughed.

Bless you for trying, I know it can be exasperating. Try to treasure every minute. I miss my folks and guess I always will.

by Anonymousreply 401April 13, 2020 7:29 PM

I don't think he will sack Fauci...not because he doesn't want to but because his people will spin it to him that keeping Fauci makes him appear "perfect" or something along those lines. He will however probably restrict what outlets Fauci can appear on. I read he won't allow Granular Scarf Lady to appear on CNN.

by Anonymousreply 402April 13, 2020 7:57 PM

Dem governors band together and totally upstage Dump after his ridiculous tweet. Big fuck you to Dumpy. Haha.

by Anonymousreply 403April 13, 2020 8:03 PM

This is true he hired his daughter and her creepy husband to devise a plan to get back to work ?

by Anonymousreply 404April 13, 2020 8:07 PM

I can't stand watching the Pig but I'm wondering how this will play out at the briefing today.

by Anonymousreply 405April 13, 2020 8:09 PM

R403 Maryland governor is a Republican.

by Anonymousreply 406April 13, 2020 8:13 PM

Does this mean we will open up before May 1?

by Anonymousreply 407April 13, 2020 8:16 PM

R404 Yep. Here it is:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408April 13, 2020 8:19 PM

^Thanks for posting a link to a malware site, idiot.

by Anonymousreply 409April 13, 2020 8:21 PM

^^^John Oliver did a segment Sunday night on Larry Kudlow and his wife and her art. His wife was applying for SBA loan help for her art.

by Anonymousreply 410April 13, 2020 8:22 PM

And she only paints his shirts and ties hanging up.

by Anonymousreply 411April 13, 2020 8:23 PM

r411

Love John for spotlighting this b.s.

by Anonymousreply 412April 13, 2020 8:32 PM

He just tweeted about the PC happening at 5PM/ET. I believe that would be 3PM/CT

by Anonymousreply 413April 13, 2020 8:32 PM

No one cares. I haven't watched that orange fat cunt in weeks and I'm glad not to. I only want to hear that he croaked.

by Anonymousreply 414April 13, 2020 8:36 PM

JUST OUT OF CURIOSITY, but when trump tweets about how government works, does ANYONE think he actually KNOWS how government works, before and since becoming the prez? so who is literally standing over his shoulder telling him what to tweet?

OFF TOPIC, but coming from the grocery store just now and seeing half the people STILL STILL not wearing anything over their faces, not even bandanas or scarfs, what are the odds that all these people are asshole trump supporters? i'm guessing at least 99.9%?..

by Anonymousreply 415April 13, 2020 8:39 PM

4 I believe. Here in Bumfuk it’s 339

by Anonymousreply 416April 13, 2020 8:39 PM

[quote]does ANYONE think he actually KNOWS

Stop right there.

NO. He knows nothing.

by Anonymousreply 417April 13, 2020 8:41 PM

R408: I will never be able to look at “Steven” Mnuchkin’s face without wanting to punch it.

by Anonymousreply 418April 13, 2020 8:45 PM

somehow I do not think these people have the average American's best interests at heart.

by Anonymousreply 419April 13, 2020 8:48 PM

I always thought it was terrible when they executed that entire Russian royal family. Wouldn’t be so bad if they did it to the Trumps.

by Anonymousreply 420April 13, 2020 8:48 PM

FYI

First the Fake News Media said that it’s not fair for the President of the United States to be giving news conferences, but it is the only way I can reach the American People, as seen in the below poll.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421April 13, 2020 8:50 PM

Trump vs. Gov. Cuomo? Trump knows in his remaining functional lizard brain that that is not a fight he wants or could win, not even in a Tweeted-propaganda way.

by Anonymousreply 422April 13, 2020 8:52 PM

R409 - kindly note and follow the precedent for responding to existing posts on DL. The ^^are used to edit your own immediately preceding comment, not add to or answer the comments of others. Type the number of your comment which you're correcting in the "posted by" box.

Use the original comment number (e.g., R___) at the top of your responding comment to same.

by Anonymousreply 423April 13, 2020 8:52 PM

R409 you got caught. Now you have to stay after school and pound erasers.

by Anonymousreply 424April 13, 2020 8:55 PM

Why don't you start a thread about DL etiquette, r423?

by Anonymousreply 425April 13, 2020 8:55 PM

Whenever I look at Trump's tweet, the only thing I wonder is (because I don't really read his tweet): Who in the fuck is that loony Steven Spielberg-looking guy under every fucking tweet mentioning crypto bitcoin nonsense. Every. Fucking. Tweet.

by Anonymousreply 426April 13, 2020 8:56 PM

Seems an excessive number of rich twats just to tell us all to get back to work and nobody cares if you get sick and die. Couldn't just one rich twat share that message.

by Anonymousreply 427April 13, 2020 9:00 PM

R400 You are in your car and 'have to watch on your phone'? I'm going to assume you'll be parking somewhere....

by Anonymousreply 428April 13, 2020 9:03 PM

Workers are expendable, r427.

by Anonymousreply 429April 13, 2020 9:04 PM

For R408 and all you Mnuchin fans....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430April 13, 2020 9:08 PM

Has it started yet?

by Anonymousreply 431April 13, 2020 9:09 PM

r431

No.

by Anonymousreply 432April 13, 2020 9:11 PM

Dump says “I have the power to open the economy. ME!”

Cuomo on CNN right now: “You got a plan, Trump? Let’s see it.”

by Anonymousreply 433April 13, 2020 9:12 PM

Andy C. is.not.playing.

by Anonymousreply 434April 13, 2020 9:14 PM

"[R409] - kindly note and follow the precedent for responding to existing posts on DL."

Dickhead trying to lecture random people who did not give a fuck about his malware post. Go back to your basement now and suck your own dick.

by Anonymousreply 435April 13, 2020 9:16 PM

What is the most he has been late? What happens to all the stimlus money if we go back sooner?

by Anonymousreply 436April 13, 2020 9:20 PM

I hope the A team reporters are in the briefing today. Jim Acosta from CNN and ABC's John Karl (sp?) really piss off Trump, They know how to push his buttons without appearing hostile. It's so funny to watch Trump engage with them thinking he's going to win and then he's reduced to calling them names -- 'third rate reporters' -- or disrespecting their networks. Those two guys are great at bringing out the beast!

by Anonymousreply 437April 13, 2020 9:23 PM

Where did the 'Trump is going to fire Fauci' rumor start? I'm reading about it but can't find the source. It seems very unlikely Trump would fire Fauci so where did this start, please?

by Anonymousreply 438April 13, 2020 9:26 PM

That OAN "reporter"/gate crasher who looks like the oldest daughter on Modern Family will probably be there to soothe him with her propaganda questions.

by Anonymousreply 439April 13, 2020 9:26 PM

[quote]Where did the 'Trump is going to fire Fauci' rumor start? I'm reading about it but can't find the source. It seems very unlikely Trump would fire Fauci so where did this start, please?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440April 13, 2020 9:31 PM

R438: Orange It retweeted a message this weekend that had #firefauci in the body of the message, hence the accusation.

by Anonymousreply 441April 13, 2020 9:33 PM

R440 / R441 Thank you. So some anonymous asshole Trump supporter started the #firefauci and now it's an issue? Trump retweets EVERYTHING that's complimentary to him. He's so stupid he probably didn't even notice the hashtag. Of if he did, he's just using it to weigh his options. God, why do we fall for this shit? All this false drama - like we don't have enough to really worry about.

by Anonymousreply 442April 13, 2020 9:37 PM

R439 I hope she shows up today. He can hardly control himself when she says "Mr. President." I'm surprised he can keep both hands on the lectern!

by Anonymousreply 443April 13, 2020 9:40 PM

4/13

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444April 13, 2020 9:49 PM

Fauci wearing some snazzy socks.

by Anonymousreply 445April 13, 2020 9:50 PM

Now Fauci is walking back his statement that pissed off Trump (that lives could have been saved if mitigation had been pursued earlier.) I bet Trump leaned on him to do this.

by Anonymousreply 446April 13, 2020 9:56 PM

Anyone defending Cheeto loses respect.

by Anonymousreply 447April 13, 2020 9:57 PM

Fauci should have told Trump what he said was the truth. He would have been fired but he'd still have his integrity.

by Anonymousreply 448April 13, 2020 9:58 PM

Fauci getting a little testy with reporter who asked if this was voluntary...

by Anonymousreply 449April 13, 2020 9:58 PM

Anthony Fauci dancing a little sidestep.

Are Jonathan Karl, Bob Acosta, Peter Alexander, et al in the house? Sic 'em, guys!

by Anonymousreply 450April 13, 2020 9:59 PM

He's full tilt unhinging.

by Anonymousreply 451April 13, 2020 9:59 PM

"Everything I do is voluntary... don't even imply that" Fauci getting pissed at a reporter trying to call him out as a Trump protector. I don't think he is protecting Trump; he's just trying to explain his actions.

I believe him. I think he'd quit long before Trump would actually fire him.

by Anonymousreply 452April 13, 2020 10:00 PM

Trump can try covering his tracks all he wants but everyone knows he's a liar.

by Anonymousreply 453April 13, 2020 10:01 PM

Dump is using this PC to rail on the FAKE NEWS NYT story that he’s been stewing about all weekend. And he dragged Fauci in to back him up.

“I acted EARLY before ANYONE KNEW ANYTHING about this pandemic! FAKE NEWS!”

by Anonymousreply 454April 13, 2020 10:01 PM

He is going to screw up in an epic way today. The earth may swallow him whole like Rumpleforeskin.

by Anonymousreply 455April 13, 2020 10:02 PM

Instead he did nothing and now there are over half million documented cases and probably millions have it. Pathetic lier.

by Anonymousreply 456April 13, 2020 10:03 PM

I can't wait until Trump is reduced to using his perv whispery voice, when he tries to calm himself down. Right now, he's off the rails! Chinatown? Pelosi? Biden? Where is this going?

by Anonymousreply 457April 13, 2020 10:04 PM

We are going to have a good time tonight! The fool is all over the place tangentially.

by Anonymousreply 458April 13, 2020 10:04 PM

[quote]I don't think he is protecting Trump; he's just trying to explain his actions.

Of course Fauci’s trying to cover for Trump, just like everyone else that works for him. Trump leaned on him to do it. Trump’s been raging about Fauci’s statement and the NYT story all weekend.

by Anonymousreply 459April 13, 2020 10:04 PM

Cheeto, sadly Pelosi isn’t POTUS. Sadly you are.

I can’t wait for fact check.

by Anonymousreply 460April 13, 2020 10:04 PM

He's not sedated today, he's very much himself.

by Anonymousreply 461April 13, 2020 10:04 PM

I'm laughing! Who put this bullshit slideshow together?

by Anonymousreply 462April 13, 2020 10:05 PM

He's actually playing a campaign commercial during this press conference?!

by Anonymousreply 463April 13, 2020 10:05 PM

I am looking full scale propaganda show. I can’t believe this even when I am looking at it.

by Anonymousreply 464April 13, 2020 10:06 PM

HE'S RUNNING A CAMPAIGN COMMERCIAL????

by Anonymousreply 465April 13, 2020 10:06 PM

Wow!! All the local channels in LA cut this shitshow off.

by Anonymousreply 466April 13, 2020 10:06 PM

Can you believe this shit?!

by Anonymousreply 467April 13, 2020 10:07 PM

Where are the IT'S A HOAX videos?

by Anonymousreply 468April 13, 2020 10:07 PM

Ha! CNN cut it off and went to fact check! Well done CNN!

by Anonymousreply 469April 13, 2020 10:07 PM

Now he’s playing some kind of campaign video about how DECISIVE and EARLY his response was before ANYONE ELSE did ANYTHING. He’s having a meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 470April 13, 2020 10:07 PM

How can Fauci continue to be part of this shitshow?

by Anonymousreply 471April 13, 2020 10:08 PM

MSNBC cut it off and Ari Melber is bashing it.

by Anonymousreply 472April 13, 2020 10:09 PM

Why didn't he spend Easter with his family?

by Anonymousreply 473April 13, 2020 10:09 PM

MSNBC is still running it

by Anonymousreply 474April 13, 2020 10:09 PM

“EVERYONE SAYS HOW GREAT I AM“

by Anonymousreply 475April 13, 2020 10:09 PM

Put up the casualty numbers on a constant loop/banner for the duration of this and future briefings.

Oh, good, MSNBC cut away from the rally.

by Anonymousreply 476April 13, 2020 10:10 PM

Somebody must have tried to mollify him with all that garbage. He was probably melting down.

by Anonymousreply 477April 13, 2020 10:11 PM

No, R474.

by Anonymousreply 478April 13, 2020 10:11 PM

Too bad CNN and MSNBC are missing this narcissistic raging. It’s entertaining in a horrible way.

by Anonymousreply 479April 13, 2020 10:12 PM

I think we’ve just seen one of the videos they have to use in place of daily briefings. That was frightening.

by Anonymousreply 480April 13, 2020 10:12 PM

Disgusting. This country has become a worldwide laughing stock and fallen so far since the orange anus moved into the White House. Except it isn’t funny, it’s terrifying. Thank you Republican Party! This is on you. Trump is the symptom. You’re the disease.

by Anonymousreply 481April 13, 2020 10:12 PM

I really think I might lose my mind if I continue to watch this...

by Anonymousreply 482April 13, 2020 10:13 PM

I’m sure Fox News is playing every minute of it.

by Anonymousreply 483April 13, 2020 10:13 PM

The media is going to pulverize him now. I can't wait!

by Anonymousreply 484April 13, 2020 10:13 PM

He's still on Fox! Insisting that we can't fill all the beds and nobody wants ventilators anymore! I guess the whole pandemic is over.

And now he's going off on the reporters! He's insane today.

by Anonymousreply 485April 13, 2020 10:14 PM

He’s also raging because the governors had a televised phone call today and totally ignored him and shut him out.

by Anonymousreply 486April 13, 2020 10:14 PM

How will Chanel react? Will he suck his micro penis live? Just to thank him.

by Anonymousreply 487April 13, 2020 10:14 PM

Please let me know when he says the date we go back to work. I couldn’t watch anymore. They showed a film that felt was directed by that woman who did Hitler films.

by Anonymousreply 488April 13, 2020 10:15 PM

Our only hope is for him to die. He lies, cheats, steals, and makes a fool of himself all the time.

by Anonymousreply 489April 13, 2020 10:16 PM

R456: AND he is trying to "open everything up" by May 1, so many more can get infected and die!

by Anonymousreply 490April 13, 2020 10:16 PM

Jonathan Karl just told him the video looks like a campaign ad and he's never seen anything like it in this room.

by Anonymousreply 491April 13, 2020 10:16 PM

Jonathan Karl: “I’ve never seen a video like that in a PC before. It looks like a campaign video. Who put that together?”

Trump: “FAKE NEWS I’M DOING A FANTASTIC JOB AND ALL THE GOVERNORS LOVE ME.”

by Anonymousreply 492April 13, 2020 10:17 PM

R482 No, no come back! A reporter just asked if that wasn't a campaign film, what did it have to do with the virus? Trumpster said his people put it together today. WHAT THE FUCK! Aren't they supposed to be working on the virus? Now he's blabbing about how he has built too many beds, given too much equipment...and now we don't need any of it!!

by Anonymousreply 493April 13, 2020 10:17 PM

R485 He's insane everyday. Meds cover up the real Trump but he's not on anything today.

by Anonymousreply 494April 13, 2020 10:17 PM

Jon Karl is trying to make the point the WH staff put together the campaign ad slideshow he just ran....

by Anonymousreply 495April 13, 2020 10:18 PM

I went to see Fox for a second. Headline: NYT story ”total fake”. Surprised anyone?

by Anonymousreply 496April 13, 2020 10:19 PM

R495 Go, Jon, go!!

by Anonymousreply 497April 13, 2020 10:19 PM

“Now let’s get back to the regular. Can we get back to the regular? By the way Gavin and Anthony love me!”

by Anonymousreply 498April 13, 2020 10:19 PM

If the governors are not nice to him, he won’t talk to him, but then he brags about how nice they are.

by Anonymousreply 499April 13, 2020 10:20 PM

I'd like to see the reporters asking him questions but I'm sure we'll hear about it later.

by Anonymousreply 500April 13, 2020 10:20 PM

“Nobody’s ever done a job like this. The governors all love me!”

by Anonymousreply 501April 13, 2020 10:20 PM

Isn't that a campaign finance violation...if taxpayer-funded White House staff is putting campaign propaganda videos together for him?

by Anonymousreply 502April 13, 2020 10:20 PM

R500 It’s on C-SPAN..

by Anonymousreply 503April 13, 2020 10:21 PM

R502 Let's see if that makes headlines tonight! Good point!

by Anonymousreply 504April 13, 2020 10:21 PM

Acosta is not in the briefing room today. I hope the others are in place and up to the heavy lift ahead this evening.

James "Bear" Brady* is spinning in his wheelchair in his grave.

* The Brady Briefing Room is named in his honor. As you know, he was Reagan's Press Secretary and was left paralyzed during the Reagan assassination attempt

by Anonymousreply 505April 13, 2020 10:21 PM

r502

Yep, that's the point Jonathan Karl was trying to make with his "Who put that video together, WH staff??

by Anonymousreply 506April 13, 2020 10:21 PM

He totally doesn’t get what he did wrong. He never believes he did anything wrong.

by Anonymousreply 507April 13, 2020 10:23 PM

R506 Jonathan Karl came right out and said it. “You mean government employees put that together?” Trump just kept spewing about what a GREAT JOB he’s doing.

by Anonymousreply 508April 13, 2020 10:24 PM

CNN's headline right now: "Angry Trump turns briefing into propaganda session".

by Anonymousreply 509April 13, 2020 10:25 PM

Now he’s just red-faced and ranting. “You’re DISGRACEFUL” to a reporter.

by Anonymousreply 510April 13, 2020 10:26 PM

Now the reporters are interrupting him. Hallelujah! It's time for them to stop giving his blabbering any type of respect. Now he's calling one of the female reporters who is interrupting him -- DISGRACEFUL! Whoever she is, I hope she keeps it up!

by Anonymousreply 511April 13, 2020 10:26 PM

BTW: BIDEN WINS WISCONSIN!

by Anonymousreply 512April 13, 2020 10:26 PM

He’s been bottling this up all weekend.

by Anonymousreply 513April 13, 2020 10:27 PM

So there is no news today, just a temper tantrum.

by Anonymousreply 514April 13, 2020 10:27 PM

OMG. He can hardly hold himself together. Yes, R513, he's waited two days for this blowup.

by Anonymousreply 515April 13, 2020 10:28 PM

[quote]stay after school and pound erasers

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 516April 13, 2020 10:29 PM

I wonder if he knows if all the networks cut him off.

by Anonymousreply 517April 13, 2020 10:31 PM

He is so pissed that he has TOO MANY ventilators and beds! I live in the Midwest and we haven't had the surge yet. We've been self-quarantining and being careful. So when it hits here, there will be nothing in the stockpile. He's done with ventilators and hospitals. God help us!

by Anonymousreply 518April 13, 2020 10:31 PM

R517 That’ll just enrage him even more.

by Anonymousreply 519April 13, 2020 10:32 PM

R517 Why are the networks cutting him off? These outbursts need to be seen by everyone. His asshole supporters will not believe any reporting on these tantrums...they need to see this for themselves.

by Anonymousreply 520April 13, 2020 10:32 PM

Now he’s back to that “Sir, we have no ammunition” conversation that never happened. He’s getting more and more agitated.

by Anonymousreply 521April 13, 2020 10:34 PM

[quote][R517] Why are the networks cutting him off? These outbursts need to be seen by everyone. His asshole supporters will not believe any reporting on these tantrums...they need to see this for themselves.

His supporters like it.

"MSNBC cut away from the broadcast. Wasnt on the agenda they said."

by Anonymousreply 522April 13, 2020 10:35 PM

“Z pack and zinc!”

by Anonymousreply 523April 13, 2020 10:36 PM

Seriously R512? The Wisconsin numbers are in? Lordy, somebody tell Orange It during this rally.

Here we go with the hydroxycut. (I know, I know).

by Anonymousreply 524April 13, 2020 10:36 PM

CNN's "Breaking News" headlines are major shade:

"Trump uses task force briefing to try and rewrite history."

"Trump melts down angry response."

"Trump refuses to acknowledge any mistakes."

by Anonymousreply 525April 13, 2020 10:37 PM

He's torturing us with his reading word for word again.

by Anonymousreply 526April 13, 2020 10:38 PM

I’d give anything for Robin Williams to come back to life and mock this fool! I can just imagine him getting the rave down perfectly and then ripping him to shreds.

by Anonymousreply 527April 13, 2020 10:40 PM

CNN is amazing. The headlines read:

Trump turns briefing into propaganda session

Trump melts down in angry response

Trump tries to rewrite history

Trump refuses to acknowledge any mistakes

HAHAHAHA

by Anonymousreply 528April 13, 2020 10:40 PM

Go CNN!

by Anonymousreply 529April 13, 2020 10:41 PM

Mnuchin has an ugly, ugly mouth.

by Anonymousreply 530April 13, 2020 10:43 PM

R530 This is for you!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531April 13, 2020 10:45 PM

Mnuchin sounds sane, though. No diatribe.

by Anonymousreply 532April 13, 2020 10:48 PM

Peerless Leader is back on the podium...

by Anonymousreply 533April 13, 2020 10:50 PM

It was truly painful to watch today I only did so because I thought they would announce an early back to work order. He said maybe sooner they will announce in a few days. Great. I’ll have to listen to him again.

by Anonymousreply 534April 13, 2020 10:53 PM

Actually he is backing away from the May 1 date. He says he and the health experts are not that far apart.

by Anonymousreply 535April 13, 2020 11:03 PM

To reporter, "Enough!"

"NO!"

Say Amen, somebody.

by Anonymousreply 536April 13, 2020 11:08 PM

I hope Paula Reid doesn't have a horrible accident on the way home.

by Anonymousreply 537April 13, 2020 11:11 PM

He’s mostly bark, not bite. He’ll work with the governors and the health experts because he has to. Everyone just has to pretend he alone is in charge. It’s pathetic lip service.

by Anonymousreply 538April 13, 2020 11:14 PM

Pence just basically admitted that the Fed will do whatever the States want

by Anonymousreply 539April 13, 2020 11:16 PM

R409 here: please forgive me. Everything I know about typing and the interweb I learned from BILL TAYLOR. Don't worry...I won't be posting anything more any time soon.

by Anonymousreply 540April 13, 2020 11:19 PM

Donald is in charge of watching tv and blustering. The others just work around him.

by Anonymousreply 541April 13, 2020 11:20 PM

The most hated man on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 542April 13, 2020 11:23 PM

Peter Finch in Network seems perfectly sane in comparison to Rump.

by Anonymousreply 543April 13, 2020 11:23 PM

CNN cut away and Now they’re ripping him a new one.

by Anonymousreply 544April 13, 2020 11:26 PM

"Absolute Power, Jon."

by Anonymousreply 545April 13, 2020 11:27 PM

Watching the stuff I missed, wow. The reporters were FINALLY talking back. Today's meltdown was historical. Trump declared himself King.

by Anonymousreply 546April 13, 2020 11:35 PM

Who is that beautiful reporter who loudly said it’s not true? She makes me want to be heterosexual.

by Anonymousreply 547April 13, 2020 11:37 PM

CNN Banners, 7:30 p.m. ET

Trump Falsely Claims “Total Authority” After Govs Band Together by Region to Decide When to Reopen States

Governors on East and West Coasts Band Together by Region to Decide when to Reopen States

by Anonymousreply 548April 13, 2020 11:40 PM

CNN Banner, 7:40 p.m. ET, now changed to

Trump Claims “Total Authority” After Governors Band Together to Determine Opening of Economy

by Anonymousreply 549April 13, 2020 11:42 PM

Meanwhile the pc continues without Trump on FNC. This is where the real info comes out instead of propaganda and boasts.

by Anonymousreply 550April 13, 2020 11:50 PM

don't want no homo AIDS testing, lady, yikes, get away from me

by Anonymousreply 551April 13, 2020 11:50 PM

SHUT UP PENCE FAKE FAKE it has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR DEAD DAD 30 YEARS AGO

by Anonymousreply 552April 13, 2020 11:51 PM

Trump used the first hour of the briefing for propaganda and lies and now the ScarfLady is actually sharing medical facts and all the major networks have already stopped the broadcast. Totally ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 553April 13, 2020 11:55 PM

They shouldn’t broadcast until Trump leaves, the reverse of how they are doing it.

by Anonymousreply 554April 13, 2020 11:57 PM

Some of these questions are lame.

by Anonymousreply 555April 14, 2020 12:04 AM

Paula Reid from CBS is my hero today

[quote]CBS's Paula Reid presses Trump on his propaganda video: "Your video has a complete gap. What did your administration do in February with the time that your travel ban bought you?" Trump only responds: "A lot. A lot."

[quote]Reid: "The video has a gap."

[quote]Trump: "You know you're a fake."

Orange Cheezit then said her network was as unpopular as it's ever been and three times more than that.

???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556April 14, 2020 12:13 AM

Trump's slap downs of uncomfortable questions are entirely predictable. Why hasn't media devised tactics to go further than the slap down?

Why isn't there a designated Senator and Congressman who gets on air every week to expose these evasions and lies?

by Anonymousreply 557April 14, 2020 12:16 AM

Joe Scarborough@JoeNBC·2h

The networks would never give Barack Obama this much free time to ramble on about what a great job he was doing regardless of the crisis. Network leaders would be freaked out by conservative criticism and buckle under pressure. This nonstop coverage is just preposterous.

Did you learn anything new—ANY news—from the President during that two hour press conference? Not a SINGLE word on the suffering and deaths of Americans. Instead, a taxpayer funded campaign ad. Outrageous that the networks are still taking these press conferences.

Trump knows what’s coming in November. He’s done great damage to his political prospects in Michigan. Pennsylvania is Biden Country. And a conservative judge was crushed in KENOSHA County by a liberal Wisconsin Democrat. The storm clouds are gathering.

by Anonymousreply 558April 14, 2020 12:23 AM

Next time he calls a reporter a "fake" one should tell him "you're a fake president".

by Anonymousreply 559April 14, 2020 12:28 AM

I like that she reminded him of the 16 million people currently unemployed and the 23.000 dead Americans when he was starting his rant about ratings, but what did she say about Biden apologizing and after that?

by Anonymousreply 560April 14, 2020 12:33 AM

CNN:

Reporter grills Trump: What did you do for entire month?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561April 14, 2020 1:08 AM

[quote] DJT: Singapore had a little bit of a setback because they had a break...but they’ll take care of it, I know the folks in Singapore are doing a great job and they’re going to put it back very quickly, but Singapore and other countries are looking at other things and some countries are doing other things.

This communicates almost nothing at all. And I hate it when he judges the leaders of other countries, or anyone, actually. He’s in no position to evaluate anybody’s capabilities or performance.

by Anonymousreply 562April 14, 2020 1:17 AM

For context, she asks that in r561 after they played that propaganda video about how the country was gloriously saved, and it went from the "ban" on travelers from China in January to the "15 Days of Distancing" in March.

There was no mention of anything the administration did in February.

by Anonymousreply 563April 14, 2020 1:18 AM

Paula Reid told the Emperor that he's naked...and ugly.

by Anonymousreply 564April 14, 2020 1:59 AM

The brunette reporter who pressed Trump today on who had told him that he has total power or whatever And told him that he was wrong is Kaitlan Collins. She had to tweet an apology A couple of years ago when old texts of her referring to gay people as FAGS during Written her college years at the University of Alabama surfaced.

by Anonymousreply 565April 14, 2020 3:23 AM

It seems that Trump bristled when told that he has no power to open businesses in any state. He seemed to imply that he would essentially force states to open up by threatening to withhold funds from them. Either that, or some other political maneuvering. If he tries that, I hope he’s exposed for it.

He sounds like such a child when he declares that he has “ultimate authority” or “absolute power”.

by Anonymousreply 566April 14, 2020 5:05 AM

[quote[They shouldn’t broadcast until Trump leaves, the reverse of how they are doing it.

No R554 this country needs to see his tantrums and how out of control he is. Any network that cuts off when he goes off the rails is enabling him. Voters need to see the real deal. Trump can rant about fake news but seeing his tantrums in real time confirms he's mentally not well.

by Anonymousreply 567April 14, 2020 5:32 AM

This is what orange shitstain tweeted this morning: Tell the Democrat Governors that “Mutiny On The Bounty” was one of my all time favorite movies. A good old fashioned mutiny every now and then is an exciting and invigorating thing to watch, especially when the mutineers need so much from the Captain. Too easy!

by Anonymousreply 568April 14, 2020 4:42 PM

Will there be a press briefing this afternoon? Yesterday was a total meltdown. That blond woman reporter tore him a new one -- if he doesn't show up today, she wins! If Rump does show up today, I hope she gets another shot at him.

by Anonymousreply 569April 14, 2020 5:47 PM

Trump’s Airing Of Propaganda Video During Coronavirus Briefing Is ‘Act Of Disinformation’ | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 570April 14, 2020 8:10 PM

Is this the first time in American history that a president and his crew of enablers will go down in history as villainous? It is unbelievable to me that rational people can conclude that these people are on the 'right' side of America. If you are able to step out of whatever you think or feel for a second and see yesterday's briefing for what it was, you could never conclude that this man is capable of leading a church picnic much less a country. Yesterday was cringe comedy at its most extra.

by Anonymousreply 571April 14, 2020 8:18 PM

New thread yet?

by Anonymousreply 572April 14, 2020 9:19 PM

Maybe. The conference isn't until 5:45 PM/ET

by Anonymousreply 573April 14, 2020 9:30 PM

[quote]Is this the first time in American history that a president and his crew of enablers will go down in history as villainous?

Hmm... I actually don't think so. Although I think it's going to be close. Warren G. Harding may still hold that title given the Tea Pot Dome scandal and a host of other scandals. Then we have the scandals of the Ulysses Grant Administration.

by Anonymousreply 574April 14, 2020 9:49 PM

I'll have to read up on those. Thanks for mentioning, r574.

by Anonymousreply 575April 14, 2020 10:03 PM

Is this thing with the airlines some special new deal, or did they just finish up the details on what was in the legislation from March?

by Anonymousreply 576April 14, 2020 10:20 PM

tRump slamming WHO!

by Anonymousreply 577April 14, 2020 10:21 PM

WH brain trust: "Hey, let's blame the World Health Organization now."

Orange Cheezit: "I like it!"

by Anonymousreply 578April 14, 2020 10:21 PM

dear god. he’s cutting funding to the world health organization during a pandemic in an epic attempt to finger point blame away from himself. un-fucking-believable!

by Anonymousreply 579April 14, 2020 10:23 PM

Is this fool actually going to pull the funding of the WHO in the midst of a pandemic?

by Anonymousreply 580April 14, 2020 10:25 PM

Yup. His failure is ALL because of WHO. Oh, and now the broken system he inherited from Obama.

by Anonymousreply 581April 14, 2020 10:27 PM

Sadistic, lying piece of shit.

by Anonymousreply 582April 14, 2020 10:28 PM

They need to escort him away in a straight jacket. That was NUTS!!! It's like watching a child argue that the spilled milk was caused by Sauron.

by Anonymousreply 583April 14, 2020 10:30 PM

MSNBC has broken away to slam him for his WHO rants.

by Anonymousreply 584April 14, 2020 10:31 PM

50% of WHO budget comes from United States... how much is that in human lives?

by Anonymousreply 585April 14, 2020 10:31 PM

^Chuck Todd reported that the USA id 15% of WHO's budget.

by Anonymousreply 586April 14, 2020 10:36 PM

R586: please do not pretend to be me and editing my post. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 587April 14, 2020 10:39 PM

Good lord...now rambling through his list of "corporate sponsors."

by Anonymousreply 588April 14, 2020 10:48 PM

I keep seeing this happening, I'm wishing it into being...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589April 14, 2020 10:51 PM

Jesus Christ, he has been reading this list for five minutes. Someone cue the music and kill his mic.

by Anonymousreply 590April 14, 2020 10:52 PM

He will let Governors know when they may reopen!

by Anonymousreply 591April 14, 2020 10:53 PM

Oh FANK YOU, King Trump, you fixded my state!!

by Anonymousreply 592April 14, 2020 11:00 PM

How are they letting him come out like this? He's just rambling.

by Anonymousreply 593April 14, 2020 11:00 PM

Total Authority is only in effect on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, so expect a different version of this spiel tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 594April 14, 2020 11:01 PM

I guess we need a new thread, OP.

by Anonymousreply 595April 14, 2020 11:01 PM

More bullshit as usual.

by Anonymousreply 596April 14, 2020 11:02 PM

Wouldn't it give us some comfort if he were to take a minute at 7:00pm for the nationwide ritual of honoring the hospital first responders and staff? I guess not; Orange It couldn't care less.

by Anonymousreply 597April 14, 2020 11:09 PM

It's 50 degrees outside. Why is this a garden party?

by Anonymousreply 598April 14, 2020 11:11 PM

Tonight it is the STATES that are doing it all wrong.

by Anonymousreply 599April 14, 2020 11:11 PM

"We're not gonna let it happen!"

It's still Tuesday, donald, a Total Authority off day.

Sic 'em, reporters!

by Anonymousreply 600April 14, 2020 11:13 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!