Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tyler Posey: It's time for a Teen Wolf re-boot!

Could Teen Wolf finally be hitting our screens again in the near future?

Tyler Posey, who played Scott McCall on the MTV series, has teased a possible reboot of the show, and we are so on board with this.

It's been three years since we said goodbye to Scott, Stiles, Lydia and co in the very open-ended finale and now Tyler reckons it's about time for a reboot.

He wrote on Twitter: "Hey @MTV I think it's time to bring teen wolf back for new episodes. First Jersey shore family vacation. Now Teen Wolf high school reunion. I'm ready. And 28, so it's an appropriate age."

Sounds good, eh? Well even better, some of the original cast are up for joining him too.

Colton Haynes, who played werewolf wannabe Jackson Whittemore, tweeted "I'm in!" and Cody Christian, who played one of Scott's enemies (turned frenemy), Theo Raeken, added: "I'm. So. Down".

Khylin Rhambo, who played Mason, added: "I agree with all these things. Count me tf in."

Orney Adams, who played the lacrosse coach, took things a little further with his unique humour: "Wait a minute. What the hell have I been shooting for the past six months @MTV? Was this not an official reboot? I was wondering why in all my scenes I was naked on a lacrosse field. Alone."

Well, we're absolutely ready for a reunion to find out what happened to the pack. Have Stiles and Lydia got married and had babies yet? Is Derek still a grumpy wolfy?

While the final season was still filming, series creator, Jeff Davis, was already planning a reboot, but it never materialised at the time, so maybe now's the right time.

Come on, MTV!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352July 1, 2020 3:28 PM

Somebody's wasted her money

by Anonymousreply 1March 28, 2020 11:49 PM

Any reboot without Stiles would not be satisfying to diehard fans.

It's really unfortunate that Dylan O'Brien had that accident during Mazerunner. That derailed his career, seemingly permanently.

by Anonymousreply 2March 28, 2020 11:51 PM

This time, they're going to have to get nude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3March 28, 2020 11:52 PM

Only if Tyler's penis makes a guest appearance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 28, 2020 11:53 PM

How do you do TEEN Wolf with late 20s and 30-something actors?

by Anonymousreply 5March 28, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote] While the final season was still filming, series creator, Jeff Davis, was already planning a reboot, but it never materialised at the time

Why would they plan a reboot during a final season? Why not just extend the run of the show?

by Anonymousreply 6March 28, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote] How do you do TEEN Wolf with late 20s and 30-something actors?

We'll MAKE IT WORK!

I'm 35, but I look 20.

by Anonymousreply 7March 28, 2020 11:58 PM

Colto.

by Anonymousreply 8March 28, 2020 11:59 PM

Damn, looks like the TW cast are hurting for work.

They were all young when they got cast, so they didn't appreciate what it meant to be a working actor.

Now that they're older, and parts are hard to come by, they see how difficult it is to get work in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2020 12:02 AM

[quote]Why would they plan a reboot during a final season? Why not just extend the run of the show?

Most of the time, it's purely to create a break because main cast wants out (or they need to cut costs on very expensive cast). Scrubs essentially tried to reboot its final season without Zach Braff and a few others. Three's Company tried it after failing ratings and became Three's a Crowd.

And, of course, the queen of them all, The Golden Palace after Bea wanted out of Golden Girls.

I suppose you could debate whether these are technically "spin-offs" or reboots.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2020 12:02 AM

[quote] Colton Haynes, who played werewolf wannabe Jackson Whittemore, tweeted "I'm in!"

You fled Teen Wolf the minute CW so much as looked at you.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2020 12:03 AM

How about, "Teen Wolf: The Fappening!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2020 12:05 AM

Only if Cody Christian comes back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2020 12:07 AM

Posey looks like a meth head and doesn't have the body he used to have

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2020 12:08 AM

Speaking of Cody Christian, is this really him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2020 12:08 AM

And is this Cody, too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2020 12:08 AM

r6 By the last season I think Posey and maybe Lydia's actress were the only ones of the OG main cast still around. From what I remember they were going to do a soft reboot with the newer Wolves as leads while the old cast would periodically appear for an episode or 2. Though honestly barely anyone cared about any of the new characters introduced after season 2 anyway.

by Anonymousreply 17March 29, 2020 12:09 AM

Definitely Cody.

Notice the two birthmarks/moles in his upper middle chest area.

Same as in the picture at R15.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 29, 2020 12:10 AM

[quote] By the last season I think Posey and maybe Lydia's actress were the only ones of the OG main cast still around

Exactly right, R17.

People watched the show because they loved the original cast.

Tyler, Dylan, Colton, Tyler, Crystal and Holland are what made the show special. That, and the writing.

When Colton and Crystal left, it was he beginning of the end.

Then when Dylan became much more famous, it was all over.

by Anonymousreply 19March 29, 2020 12:12 AM

A re-boot of Teen Wolf is exactly what we need in these difficult times.

Shirtless, hot young guys.

by Anonymousreply 20March 29, 2020 12:48 AM

I'd pay money for a Tyler Posey OnlyFans

by Anonymousreply 21March 29, 2020 12:57 AM

How about a Tyler/Cody duo, R21?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22March 29, 2020 1:00 AM

Just the first one, R15.

Cody's butt is much rounder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23March 29, 2020 1:04 AM

Cody Christian is so fucking hot.

I'd watch him in anything.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 29, 2020 2:15 AM

R24, are you also R18?

by Anonymousreply 25March 29, 2020 2:20 AM

What are the chances of Posey being high as a kite when he tweeted this 😄

It's way too soon for a reboot. But if they do, it should be with a new cast and maybe a female Teen Wolf this time.

Maybe Posey and Colton should try joining the new Superman show with Hoechlin instead.

by Anonymousreply 26March 29, 2020 4:25 AM

Has Cody Christian been in anything noteworthy since this ended?

by Anonymousreply 27March 29, 2020 4:28 AM

[quote] it should be with a new cast and maybe a female Teen Wolf this time

Nobody is going to watch that.

People only watch for the HOT GUYS.

The demographics for TW are teen girls and gay guys.

Neither group wants to see a female teen wolf.

by Anonymousreply 28March 29, 2020 4:33 AM

[quote]Maybe Posey and Colton should try joining the new Superman show with Hoechlin instead.

I thought Posey was going to be on the CW remake of THE LOST BOYS that was ordered straight to series, but I looked it up and the CW redeveloped it and fired the original cast which included Posey.

[quote]They were all young when they got cast, so they didn't appreciate what it meant to be a working actor. Now that they're older, and parts are hard to come by, they see how difficult it is to get work in Hollywood

Years ago Matthew Perry did one of those roundtable interviews for either Variety or Hollywood Reporter and he said that he wishes FRIENDS went on longer and he kicks himself for not realizing how good they had it - huge raises and bonuses, being gifted cars by the network.

by Anonymousreply 29March 29, 2020 4:37 AM

R27 he's on some CW show. I think it's about football.

R28 teen girls wouldn't watch a show with a female werewolf?? Where did I say there couldn't be any hot guys??

by Anonymousreply 30March 29, 2020 4:39 AM

[Quote] I thought Posey was going to be on the CW remake of THE LOST BOYS that was ordered straight to series, but I looked it up and the CW redeveloped it and fired the original cast which included Posey.

Yeah, the pilot must've been pretty bad. I only recognize one of the new cast members from an Australian soap lol. But Posey can always find another CW show. It's not like he has trouble finding work.

by Anonymousreply 31March 29, 2020 4:41 AM

Really, R31?

Because I haven't seen Tyler Posey anywhere on either television or films.

Same for Colto.

Which is why they both are trying to get a Teen Wolf re-boot.

by Anonymousreply 32March 29, 2020 4:43 AM

For all the talk about Avan Jogia and Posey playing love interests in Starz Now Apocalypse, Posey was only in around 3 episodes and his appearances could be rightfully considered cameos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33March 29, 2020 4:49 AM

Posey is very hot, he's still young, and he's willing to pretty much take on any role.

I'm surprised that he's not getting more work.

Is he a druggie, or something?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 29, 2020 4:52 AM

Posey has a really nice ass...

For all the Dylan O'Brien love on this board, Tyler Posey has shown WAY more skin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35March 29, 2020 4:54 AM

Hell, he practically presented hole!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 29, 2020 4:55 AM

Wouldn't it be easier just to sign them with MEN.com

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 29, 2020 4:55 AM

R32 Posey just did some zombie movie with Donald Sutherland. And Colton will be playing an instagay in some new comedy series.

R34 both Posey and Dylan are stoners.

R35 Dylan isn't that popular on here compared to Cody and Froy lol

by Anonymousreply 38March 29, 2020 4:56 AM

Cody, I can understand.

Froy? Meh. Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 39March 29, 2020 4:59 AM

Tyler Posey has even presented COCK!

What more does Hollywood want from him??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40March 29, 2020 5:00 AM

[quote]Wouldn't it be easier just to sign them with MEN.com

So many choices.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41March 29, 2020 5:00 AM

I almost feel like Cody Christian posted his nudes just to say to Posey, "Hey Tyler, my dick is bigger than yours!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42March 29, 2020 5:02 AM

[Quote] Froy? Meh. Not so much.

I don't get it either. Always cracked me up how quickly some of those got invited to conventions.

[Quote] I almost feel like Cody Christian posted his nudes just to say to Posey, "Hey Tyler, my dick is bigger than yours!"

Where does Ryan Kelley fit into this scenario??

by Anonymousreply 43March 29, 2020 5:09 AM

R40 Hole.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44March 29, 2020 5:19 AM

It's weird how none of the actors ended up showing their butt until Malia. And then she got stuck doing nude scenes alot of the time. Pretty sure she also had the most explicit sex scene too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45March 29, 2020 5:43 AM

Tenn Wolf was soft core Bel Ami. Only Bel Ami has better "actors".

by Anonymousreply 46March 29, 2020 6:05 AM

[quote]While the final season was still filming, series creator, Jeff Davis, was already planning a reboot, but it never materialised at the time.

To me it looks more like a spin-off. But everything must be attached to the reboot label for some reason, I guess.

Tyler Posey is constantly working. He also does voice work for animated shows. It's probably more of a stunt to get the fans talking.

Call me crazy, but I would be ok with a female lead and a gay BFF as her sidekick. Plenty of opportunity to feature several guys shirtless and in underwear.

by Anonymousreply 47March 29, 2020 7:14 AM

Dylan O'Brien was the big star on Teen Wolf. His character's relationship with his dad and Scott made the show into something more than just cheap male eye candy bait.

by Anonymousreply 48March 29, 2020 7:17 AM

[Quote] Tyler Posey is constantly working. He also does voice work for animated shows. It's probably more of a stunt to get the fans talking.

He was in that terrible Truth Or Dare movie. Naturally the gay character barely got any focus.

by Anonymousreply 49March 29, 2020 7:18 AM

R48 Totally agree. There is no way O'Brien or Hoechlin would return to a reboot save for cameos, they are both focused on film projects and this would likely be considered a step backwards.

by Anonymousreply 50March 29, 2020 7:56 AM

R48 while I consider Scott and Stiles friendship to be the heart of the show. I think Dylan/Stiles gets way too much credit and is incredibly overrated.

by Anonymousreply 51March 29, 2020 8:03 AM

No.

by Anonymousreply 52March 29, 2020 8:05 AM

[quote]Colton Haynes, who played werewolf wannabe Jackson Whittemore, tweeted "I'm in!"

Colton is desperate enough to just bring coffee to the real actors.

by Anonymousreply 53March 29, 2020 8:39 AM

[quote] Tenn Wolf was soft core Bel Ami

Why else do you think we watched it?

by Anonymousreply 54March 29, 2020 11:03 AM

r51 It was a lot more of an ensemble show than people give credit for. Twittler kept demanding the Derek/Stiles show but fuck me would that have been boring. And I've always felt pandering to Dylan with that Dark Stiles story which while yeah Dylan acted the fuck out of. Pretty much killed the show by sapping all the joy out, and convinced the writers they were capable of handling serious stories.

by Anonymousreply 55March 29, 2020 12:18 PM

[Quote] Twittler kept demanding the Derek/Stiles show but fuck me would that have been boring.

Would've helped if the characters were gay/bi.

[Quote] And I've always felt pandering to Dylan with that Dark Stiles story which while yeah Dylan acted the fuck out of. Pretty much killed the show by sapping all the joy out, and convinced the writers they were capable of handling serious stories.

I think some of that was also to give Posey a break. It was around that time his mother got sick. And Jeff Davis started taking the show too seriously the second they moved to LA. The first 2 seasons were fun/cheesy and they shouldn't have abandoned that aspect of the show during season 3.

by Anonymousreply 56March 29, 2020 12:29 PM

A reboot would be fairly straightforward - Posey and any others of the old cast up for it play the Derek sort of role to a new group of 'teens'.

by Anonymousreply 57March 29, 2020 1:35 PM

[Quote] Posey and any others of the old cast up for it play the Derek sort of role to a new group of 'teens'.

Scott already did that with Liam.

by Anonymousreply 58March 29, 2020 1:45 PM

Exactly, R58. They were in effect setting a reboot up.

by Anonymousreply 59March 29, 2020 1:51 PM

I'd laugh if MTV rebooted it with a whole new cast.

by Anonymousreply 60March 29, 2020 1:53 PM

R60 that's what they should do.

by Anonymousreply 61March 29, 2020 2:07 PM

r59 Yeah but no one cared. Liam wasn't interesting, Mason was just an inferior Danny, Brett was obviously being played by one of Jeff Davies rentboys. Theo was fun for a bit but it was diminishing returns the more they used him. I don't think a new season of any kind is a good idea, but at least a whole new cast has some chance of recapturing that s1-3a magic.

by Anonymousreply 62March 29, 2020 2:12 PM

[quote] I'd laugh if MTV rebooted it with a whole new cast.

I wouldn't. I like the old cast.

Or the old ORIGINAL cast, I should say.

by Anonymousreply 63March 29, 2020 2:47 PM

Why did I never notice that his chin is deformed - or does he just sometimes move his jaw into that position? Still sexy, though

by Anonymousreply 64March 29, 2020 2:50 PM

[Quote] Mason was just an inferior Danny,

More like the new Stiles. I'll take him over Liam.

[Quote] I wouldn't. I like the old cast. Or the old ORIGINAL cast, I should say.

It's too soon. There's no way they'd sign up for it.

by Anonymousreply 65March 29, 2020 3:08 PM

R64 You never noticed it because of how he's lit or positioned, to hide it, in close-ups. But at some point Stiles actually mentioned it. Posey is handsome as well as having a great body. Offbeat handsome, like a lot of actors on the show. They didn't all look like models (maybe Colton and Crystal). TW was the first show I noticed where everyone was good looking including the parents and teachers. I think Jeff Davis went a little overboard with that, though they were good actors. It's ok to give average or interesting looking character actors work, too. lol

btw Cody's show is called All American, it's on season 3 and is a good show actually (based on a true story about black and white kids in LA from different social backgrounds, playing football). Cody looks a little old to still be in high school, but nothing new there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66March 29, 2020 3:09 PM

I’ll watch it if it’s called Peen Wolf and they show tons of peen.

by Anonymousreply 67March 29, 2020 3:11 PM

If that link didn't work maybe this will

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68March 29, 2020 3:15 PM

btw some of the actors on Teen Wolf would almost be old enough to play parents of young wolves now - even though the show only was cancelled 3 years ago. Colton is 31. Daniel Sharman (Isaac) and Holland Roden are 33. Crystal Reed is 35. Arden Cho (Kira) is also 35. Posey and O'Brien are relatively young (28), Sprayberry is still only 21.

by Anonymousreply 69March 29, 2020 5:33 PM

[quote] and is a good show actually

Is it also a positive show?

by Anonymousreply 70March 29, 2020 5:41 PM

PHUCK that photo @ OP is the hottest I've ever seen Posey. I want the beast man!

by Anonymousreply 71March 29, 2020 6:08 PM

[quote] I’ll watch it if it’s called Peen Wolf

HA! Me too. That's basically what it was from the start.

Which is why I watched it.

by Anonymousreply 72March 29, 2020 10:17 PM

Teen Wolf had the hottest adjacent guys.

by Anonymousreply 73March 30, 2020 12:18 AM

If Posey is bored and in need of cash then he should just make an OnlyF*ns. That way we all win.

by Anonymousreply 74March 30, 2020 12:30 AM

[quote]Colton is 31. Daniel Sharman (Isaac) and Holland Roden are 33. Crystal Reed is 35. Arden Cho (Kira) is also 35. Posey and O'Brien are relatively young (28), Sprayberry is still only 21.

Crystal always looked the oldest. She was too old. Adding the Kira character was a big mistake. It made no sense and she had zero chemistry with the other characters. Eventually, Jeff Davis has to accept that, even though he was infatuated with the kitsune myth. On the other hand, Sprayberry fit right in when he was added.

by Anonymousreply 75March 30, 2020 12:43 AM

[quote] Teen Wolf had the hottest adjacent guys

Straight adjacent?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 30, 2020 12:45 AM

Peen Woof

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77March 30, 2020 12:47 AM

I assume that's Hoechlin fucking Posey.

by Anonymousreply 78March 30, 2020 12:53 AM

Lol... I love it, R77!

That is so damned hot.

by Anonymousreply 79March 30, 2020 12:54 AM

Outtakes from season 1

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 30, 2020 12:54 AM

Perhaps Tarantino will give him a job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81March 30, 2020 12:55 AM

r80, I remember that scene in the lacrosse locker room.

by Anonymousreply 82March 30, 2020 12:56 AM

He's a whore dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83March 30, 2020 12:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84March 30, 2020 12:58 AM

Tyler's Jawbreaker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85March 30, 2020 1:03 AM

Cody taking Sprayberry for a spin

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86March 30, 2020 1:08 AM

[quote] It's really unfortunate that Dylan O'Brien had that accident during Mazerunner. That derailed his career, seemingly permanently.

Besides The Maze Runner series he hasn't really been successful as a movie star. American Assassin and Deepwater Horizon pretty much flopped. He does have a few movies coming out, one again with Mark Wahlberg and one with Maika Monroe where he's apparently truly starring but it remains to be seen how big of a star he really is. He does have a great screen presence but his acting is infuriating to watch since he's mostly using same tics over and over again.

by Anonymousreply 87March 30, 2020 1:13 AM

I still predict that Dylan O'Brien will be one of the biggest stars of his generation.

by Anonymousreply 88March 30, 2020 1:14 AM

Dylan O'Brien is in the first epsiode of the new sy fy adventure anthology series Amazing Stories. It's cheesy family entertainment. Theedgiest thing about it was his character's brother is married to a guy and they have a child (and both are not part of the actual story).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89March 30, 2020 1:25 AM

[quote] Crystal always looked the oldest. She was too old. Adding the Kira character was a big mistake. It made no sense and she had zero chemistry with the other characters. Eventually, Jeff Davis has to accept that, even though he was infatuated with the kitsune myth. On the other hand, Sprayberry fit right in

I liked Season 3 especially the second half, I loved Dylan's performance, it was incredible, "I'm a thousand years old, you can't kill me!" People who say they stopped watching after Season 2 missed this brilliance?

Yeah Kira - well Kira was a good character, she just was played by a mediocre actress (being kind). Cute chick but limited. Crystal was old-ish and looked too woman-sexy to be in high school but then what is Cole Sprouse, 29?

I loved Allison but I don't get why they split up her and Scott so soon and never really got them back together. I liked that the love stories didn't dominate the show and it didn't become a soap.

by Anonymousreply 90March 30, 2020 2:42 AM

Tyler Posey is a hot, sexy slut.

He looks like he would be freaky in bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91March 30, 2020 3:22 AM

[Quote] Adding the Kira character was a big mistake. It made no sense and she had zero chemistry with the other characters. Eventually, Jeff Davis has to accept that, even though he was infatuated with the kitsune myth. On the other hand, Sprayberry fit right in when he was added.

Kira fit in fine and I preferred her relationship with Scott than the one he had with Allison. Liam fit in but his character was unnecessary. Scott didn't know shit about being an alpha.

[Quote] I liked Season 3 especially the second half, I loved Dylan's performance, it was incredible, "I'm a thousand years old, you can't kill me!" People who say they stopped watching after Season 2 missed this brilliance?

Brilliance?? Lmao we're not talking about Buffy the vampire slayer.

[Quote] I loved Allison but I don't get why they split up her and Scott so soon and never really got them back together.

Uhh because she turned into a psycho and couldn't make up her mind about which side she was on.

[Quote] He looks like he would be freaky in bed.

You missed the video of Posey being spanked by a dominatrix huh??

by Anonymousreply 92March 30, 2020 4:50 AM

[quote] Adding the Kira character was a big mistake. It made no sense and she had zero chemistry with the other characters

Agree 100%.

That character was stupid and useless. Totally didn't fit in.

So glad they killed her off.

by Anonymousreply 93March 30, 2020 4:56 AM

R93 But they didn't? Her character was just dropped with little explanation but left alive.

by Anonymousreply 94March 30, 2020 6:25 AM

R94 it was clearly a mess since Arden ended up announcing on her YouTube channel that she was leaving. It sucks because Kira was going to get her own spin-off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95March 30, 2020 7:15 AM

r88 It's a bit late for that he's nearly 30. Now there's already a generation of established stars younger than him with better acting credits. Doing Maze Runner was probably his biggest mistake in the end.

by Anonymousreply 96March 30, 2020 9:04 AM

R95 Yeah. It seems there were plenty messy exits with this show...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97March 30, 2020 9:38 AM

R97 it was weird because Keahu still ended up working bts making costumes for some of the characters.

by Anonymousreply 98March 30, 2020 9:48 AM

Wow, R97.

I had never heard that story, but it's from Keahu's own mouth.

So if the show never actually told him that he was fired, how did he "figure it out himself?"

by Anonymousreply 99March 30, 2020 10:25 AM

r94 Unexplained absence was honestly more common than being killed off in this show tbh. Isaac got dumped in Paris by Chris Argent, and was never mentioned again. Derek's sister (Cora?) who secretly survived the arson randomly went hiking in South America. Erica and Boyd were last seen being chased in the woods. Jackson's dad for some reason decided to become a lawyer in London.

by Anonymousreply 100March 30, 2020 10:52 AM

R100 Erica and Boyd died (stupidly) onscreen in Season 3A.

by Anonymousreply 101March 30, 2020 11:15 AM

[Quote] Derek's sister (Cora?) who secretly survived the arson randomly went hiking in South America.

Erica, Cora and Malia are basically the same character.

[Quote] Erica and Boyd died (stupidly) onscreen in Season 3A.

Don't know what Sinqua's deal was. But rumour is that Gage left because her agent didn't think it would be a good idea for Erica to be in an interracial relationship. Which sounds ridiculous and they barely did anything with those 2 to imply something was going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 102March 30, 2020 11:23 AM

r96 Mazerunner wasn't a mistake. It was getting injured that was. Should have crafted some VO work in his portfolio. Could be doing anime/video games till he got another huge break.

by Anonymousreply 103March 30, 2020 2:24 PM

The show ended in 2015 or was it 2016? There hasn't even been enough time past for a reboot nor does it seem like MTV is even itnerested in making shows like that again. If it did come back it would be CW and there are already three-fours shows involving supernatural, superhero, mystery , and involve high schoolers.

by Anonymousreply 104March 30, 2020 2:29 PM

It ended in 2017.

O'Brien was playing a goofy, hapless virgin - perfectly - and they said "we need you to play this most evil, dark, narcissistic, sexy thing" and he's like, "sure, ok" and does it. Perfectly. That's a real actor, I don't know what people want. And he was like, 20.

Daniel Sharman - on the DVD commentary Jeff Davis says Look at that face - that's a star. I don't see it. Maybe Isaac wasn't a good character but Sharman was a little miscast, I mean he was playing an abused kid and tried to seem vulnerable, but I feel Sharman would lock the actor playing his father in a box before he'd let himself be locked up.

by Anonymousreply 105March 30, 2020 2:33 PM

Something I didn't like about the show was how they kept bringing back characters who were dead. I think Peter Hale was the first one (?) After Peter it seemed like they decided anyone was supernatural could be revived. I started not to be moved when someone died - I mean Jackson died, and came back. But Theo...I was pretty sure he was dead and then the next season he was back.

Certain things I loved about the show were how Argent ended up on Scott's side - that just was a nice twist..and the Argent's code that insisted Allison's mom kill herself if she's bitten. Wow. So cold.

by Anonymousreply 106March 30, 2020 2:41 PM

[Quote] O'Brien was playing a goofy, hapless virgin - perfectly - and they said "we need you to play this most evil, dark, narcissistic, sexy thing" and he's like, "sure, ok" and does it. Perfectly. That's a real actor, I don't know what people want. And he was like, 20.

Didn't find anything sexy about the Nogitsune. You sound like one of those fans who expected Dylan to get an emmy for that performance.

[Quote] Maybe Isaac wasn't a good character but Sharman was a little miscast

Isaac was all over the place as a character. And Sharman's accent didn't help.

[Quote] Something I didn't like about the show was how they kept bringing back characters who were dead. I think Peter Hale was the first one (?) After Peter it seemed like they decided anyone was supernatural could be revived. I started not to be moved when someone died - I mean Jackson died, and came back. But Theo...I was pretty sure he was dead and then the next season he was back. Certain things I loved about the show were how Argent ended up on Scott's side - that just was a nice twist..and the Argent's code that insisted Allison's mom kill herself if she's bitten. Wow. So cold.

I didn't like how the characters treated Peter like he was a nuisance. Derek continually hanging out with him was silly. As was having Peter and Kate work together in season 4. Jeff intended to have Jackson die but then changed his mind and most likely regretted not doing it once Colton left after season 2. Theo coming back (like alot of things) was forced. Chris changing sides didn't make a whole lot of sense and he was never called out on the horrible shit he did. He has that in common with Allison.

by Anonymousreply 107March 30, 2020 2:56 PM

They left because "Teen Wolf" only paid scale r102 and required a lot of long night shoots.

When actors found a different job, they would always take it.

by Anonymousreply 108March 30, 2020 3:06 PM

Something to keep this thread interesting to those who are not the two people posting on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109March 30, 2020 4:08 PM

R107 Who tf are you to tell me what I sound like? You sound like someone who is obsessed with the details of a show you don't even like.

I enjoyed the show. It was a show. Argent and Allison are fictional characters, I don't care if they were called out, whatever that means.

by Anonymousreply 110March 30, 2020 6:07 PM

Oh for God sake! I thought this was a thread on PARKER Posey.

by Anonymousreply 111March 30, 2020 6:12 PM

r103 His injury was part of Maze Runner. But even had he not been injured and out of the game for a year he was still locked into a contract for a trilogy of pretty average films that were also the last of those teen dystopia films that were everywhere after Hunger Games, and they were released when everyone had pretty much stopped giving a shit about the genre.

by Anonymousreply 112March 30, 2020 8:59 PM

[quote] he was still locked into a contract for a trilogy of pretty average films that were also the last of those teen dystopia films that were everywhere after Hunger Games, and they were released when everyone had pretty much stopped giving a shit about the genre

A) Those movies were very popular, and raked in a ton of money at the box office.

B) The first two Maze Runners are in syndication and are constantly shown on FX (cable tv). Over, and over and over again. Which means that Dylan is making a shit ton of money off of residuals.

C) Thanks to both the big screen and the cable syndication, now pretty much EVERYONE knows who Dylan O'Brien is. He's a bona fide Hollywood celeb.

by Anonymousreply 113March 30, 2020 9:26 PM

Dylan just needs to get a role in a marvel film.

by Anonymousreply 114March 30, 2020 9:34 PM

I agree, R114.

But he doesn't really strike me as a Superhero.

I'd rather see him in some rom-com as the quirky lead. He really shines when he plays a goofball.

Hollywood has tried to cast him as a leading man, and although he did well in Maze Runner (not so much in American Assassin), I think that he should play to his strengths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115March 30, 2020 10:04 PM

He was born to play Spiderman, unfortunately. None of the other Marvel big hitters really suit him, so you have to go to mutant second stringers: Iceman or Multiple Man? I'm struggling for DC heroes, unless they try to do an Ant-Man or Guardians of the Galaxy with a minor property like Dial H for Hero.

by Anonymousreply 116March 30, 2020 10:19 PM

Dylan O'Brien was a finalist for Spiderman, he made the shortlist. But of course Tom Holland ended up being the pick.

by Anonymousreply 117March 30, 2020 10:22 PM

O'Brien denied even auditioning, let alone being shortlisted.

According to O'Brien, however, he hasn't even auditioned for the role.

"Professionally, I haven't heard anything about it," the actor told BuzzFeed News on Tuesday while on the set of Teen Wolf. "I've only heard from, like, [rumors] online."

O'Brien said he has no idea where or how the reports originated. "It feels so weird to say," he added with a laugh. "It's so funny. My friends from New Jersey are calling me. They're like, what are you not telling me, dude?! Spider-Man?!"

Those fans have apparently made O'Brien somewhat reluctant to debunk the rumor. "It makes me feel bad because I'm, like, disappointing a big chunk of fans across the nation," he said. "You can tell them that it's not true."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118March 30, 2020 10:27 PM

Interesting r118. It was widely reported he was a finalist so I assumed it was true.

Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 119March 30, 2020 10:36 PM

r119 I don't think it was reported. Just Twitter and Tumblr really wanted him or Logan Lerman. The only other Spider-Man finalists we knew about through actual reports were Holland, Asa Butterfield, Judah Lewis and Charlie Rowe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120March 30, 2020 10:43 PM

It wasn't the tumblr crowd, it was published in Variety and other trade publications.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121March 30, 2020 10:45 PM

Frankly half of journalism these days seems to be reporting on twitter rumors as sources. From DOB own statement he was never anywhere in the running, and was certainly not in the final group selection so I'm guessing that's what happened here.

by Anonymousreply 122March 30, 2020 10:55 PM

r115 he doesn't need to play a superhero. He can be a supervillian too

by Anonymousreply 123March 30, 2020 11:37 PM

I wonder if he is salty that Dylan became the bigger star. I wonder why hollywood never tried to make him an action star like they did Dylan. Is it because he's Latin?

by Anonymousreply 124March 30, 2020 11:41 PM

R124 i don't think he is. They're still good friends. Posey started focusing more on his music when the show ended.

by Anonymousreply 125March 30, 2020 11:59 PM

[Quote] C) Thanks to both the big screen and the cable syndication, now pretty much EVERYONE knows who Dylan O'Brien is. He's a bona fide Hollywood celeb.

Or he's known as the Maze Runner guy.

by Anonymousreply 126March 31, 2020 12:00 AM

That's not such a bad thing, R126.

by Anonymousreply 127March 31, 2020 9:00 PM

Dylan has 3 films coming out this year. I think he will be the next Tom Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 128March 31, 2020 9:46 PM

[Quote] I think he will be the next Tom Cruise.

Not sure that's a good thing.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 1, 2020 2:48 AM

Not a lot of people over 30 - unless they're Teen Wolf fans - know who Dylan is. Yeah they *might* know him as the star of Maze Runner. But he's not a household name. Nobnody from Teen Wolf is.

by Anonymousreply 130April 1, 2020 3:12 PM

I always wonder - how was Allison's death explained to people? Her classmates, people in Beacon Hills, to the police.. She was run through by an Oni's sword. She must have been taken to the hospital, to an undertaker...how did they explain her wound, or how she died?

by Anonymousreply 131April 1, 2020 8:34 PM

r131 That's the only plothole in Teen Wolf that bothers you?

by Anonymousreply 132April 1, 2020 8:54 PM

R132 Haha! You have a point, there.

No it sure isn't! In real life if any high school kid dies it's a major thing in any actual town. But so many kids in Beacon Hills die or disappear without any police investigation or whatever, it's hilarious. I think a kid (Glen McEwan as a wendigo) ate a sheriff's deputy. You kinda have to wonder what the people of BH made of that. lol

by Anonymousreply 133April 1, 2020 9:35 PM

Beacon Hill was like Sunnydale. People knew dark and sinister stuff was happening and people disappeared, but it was better not to dig deeper and question things (because once you know, you cannot un-know it and it will haunt you for the rest of your life and maybe even make you a permanent resident in Eichen House).

by Anonymousreply 134April 1, 2020 11:29 PM

r134 Problem is the show lent on that stupidity wall by having Scott's dad/FBI come investigate all the student deaths and occasional hospital massacres. Then having the outside world stop caring this small Californian town has the death rate of Caracas straight after.

by Anonymousreply 135April 1, 2020 11:56 PM

Thank God there was Eichen house so Teen Wolf could give some jobs to homely actors for a change.

by Anonymousreply 136April 2, 2020 12:33 AM

R134 except on Buffy they actually explained that people like Principal Snyder and the Mayor were in on it.

Doesn't Chris get Scott to say to the police that Allison is stabbed by a robber after she's killed?

by Anonymousreply 137April 2, 2020 1:11 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138April 2, 2020 11:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 2, 2020 11:22 AM

[quote] Quarentine. Not even once

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140April 2, 2020 11:31 AM

R138 is straight forward (and HOT), but what does the post at R139 mean? I don't get it.

And who's the cutie in the pink shirt, directly above Dylan at R140?

by Anonymousreply 141April 2, 2020 12:00 PM

R141 it's just a joke. And i think the pink guy is Chris Sheffield.

by Anonymousreply 142April 2, 2020 12:07 PM

R137 I must have missed that. Glad they at least tried to explain it.

One of the most laughable things was in season 6B where all the kids in the school had enormous blood-stained gauze bandages wrapped around their hands because they were being cut with scalpels by the band of non-supernaturals, to see if they heal quickly and...oh the hell with it. The point is all these kids in the school with huge bloody bandages - all the same - and the teachers be like...nbd.

by Anonymousreply 143April 2, 2020 3:15 PM

R143 no one gave a fuck during season 6 lol

by Anonymousreply 144April 2, 2020 3:24 PM

Posey supposedly talked with Jeff Davis about taking the Scott-Stiles relationship to the next level and I guess he was serious since they loved each other and were so close. But that was not going to happen - thank God. I mean that was not their relationship at all and would have been ridiculous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 2, 2020 3:39 PM

r145 I remember liking Scisaac. That relationship seemed pretty romantically coded at points and Isaac was definitely down for dick. But Scott and Stiles always seemed to fall on the bros side of things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146April 2, 2020 4:31 PM

R146 That's a little more believable vs Scott and Stiles, I mean imagine Posey and O'Brien in a love scene. How could anyone keep from laughing? Including them.

by Anonymousreply 147April 2, 2020 9:56 PM

[Quote] But that was not going to happen - thank God. I mean that was not their relationship at all and would have been ridiculous.

I would have preferred Scisaac but i'm not opposed to Sciles either. Imagine if they decided to do Scerek 🤣

by Anonymousreply 148April 3, 2020 1:08 AM

Deleted scene.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149April 3, 2020 3:16 PM

R149 there's a bunch of them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150April 4, 2020 3:33 AM

Its time to make Teen Wolf black. Justice won't speak until half the cast is 8 generations removed from slavery and bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 151April 4, 2020 3:07 PM

[Quote] Its time to make Teen Wolf black. Justice won't speak until half the cast is 8 generations removed from slavery and bisexual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152April 4, 2020 3:53 PM

#Justice4Harley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153April 4, 2020 4:12 PM

It's time Teen Wolf was a non-binary, trans-lesbian, gluten-free, peanut-free, vegan sponge, who identifies as They/Them/It.

Happy now, cunts?

by Anonymousreply 154April 4, 2020 6:33 PM

R153 "She was original[ly] supposed to a regular-recurring character but for unknown reasons was dropped."

by Anonymousreply 155April 5, 2020 12:06 AM

I binge-watched some of Teen Wolf so I maybe missed some details or maybe it's better not to think too much. I posted before about things that weren't explained. LIke how are these kids having boys/girls sleep over without the parents noticing? Was there a lot of parental drinking going on in Beacon Hills? Also how rich was Lydia? She had a nice home and a palatial 'lake house' but her widowed or divorced mother was a schoolteacher (and later, the principal. Played by Linden Ashby's wife, Susan Walters). And what about when the Argents kidnapped the original (male) principal and installed themselves as school administrators? (The creepy grandfather as the principal, and Allison's dykey mother as...something or other.) Did the school board mind? And then in Season 3 the old principal was reinstated...where had the Argents been keeping him?

by Anonymousreply 156April 5, 2020 12:17 AM

[Quote] LIke how are these kids having boys/girls sleep over without the parents noticing?

I think that's common in alot of teen shows. But it is weird how the sheriff was cool with Malia sleeping over lol. Or how it was no biggie that they went to Mexico.

[Quote] Was there a lot of parental drinking going on in Beacon Hills?

In the later seasons coach, Mr McCall and Sheriff Stilinkski all had a drinking problem.

[Quote] Also how rich was Lydia? She had a nice home and a palatial 'lake house' but her widowed or divorced mother was a schoolteacher (and later, the principal. Played by Linden Ashby's wife, Susan Walters).

Depends on the season. In season 4 they had that stupid plot when everyone had money problems. Lots of the parents (conveniently) had more than one job.

[Quote] And what about when the Argents kidnapped the original (male) principal and installed themselves as school administrators?

I never got the impression they kidnapped the principal, only tortured him. Just one of the many shitty things Chris Argent did that gets glossed over. And the principal was played by Christian Taylor who worked bts on Teen Wolf and Eyecandy.

by Anonymousreply 157April 5, 2020 5:09 AM

If Tyler Posey had a ton of jobs lined up, he wouldn't be pushing for a Teen Wolf re-boot.

Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 158April 5, 2020 2:05 PM

R158 or he was high/feeling nostalgic for the early days of Teen Wolf.

by Anonymousreply 159April 5, 2020 2:29 PM

[quote] I think that's common in alot of teen shows. But it is weird how the sheriff was cool with Malia sleeping over lol. Or how it was no biggie that they went to Mexico.

It's more common I think when they're in relationships, but Lydia having some random stud in her bed before school just didn't seem realistic. Also Stiles and Malia - that seemed wrong. Yes I know those parents had drinking problems, I was just joking about if parents are drunk or what, that they could not know or care their kids are screwing in their houses. Jackson and Lydia at Jackson's house, as well. I agree about Mexico, also. But then the whole plotline never should have gone to Mexico. lol

Season 4 was bad, the only one I don't like to rewatch. Not that some others weren't bad but I can take them easier. The Mexico plot was like what you'd see on a daytime soap, or something. If daytime soaps had supernaturals.

by Anonymousreply 160April 5, 2020 9:37 PM

[Quote] but Lydia having some random stud in her bed before school just didn't seem realistic.

I remember fans thought it was going to be Derek because of the leather jacket (which everyone wore on the show at some point). But I think it was to show that she'd moved on from Jackson.

[Quote] Also Stiles and Malia - that seemed wrong.

I loved them together.

[Quote] Season 4 was bad, the only one I don't like to rewatch. Not that some others weren't bad but I can take them easier. The Mexico plot was like what you'd see on a daytime soap, or something. If daytime soaps had supernaturals.

Teen Wolf was always on the soapier side. I don't mind season 4 or the Mexico plot. But they should have focused on Kate and the Bersekers. Then do the Benefactor plot in the next season.

by Anonymousreply 161April 6, 2020 1:22 AM

The Mexico story and the Japan story were mistakes. The show was about American teenagers dealing with normal American high school things, plus murders and werewolves. The foreign stuff didn't fit at all.

by Anonymousreply 162April 6, 2020 1:30 AM

Season 4 was awful, that's when the show really went downhill.

6B was godawful though. Teen Wolf ended with the worst string of episodes they ever did. It was time for the show to die.

by Anonymousreply 163April 6, 2020 1:38 AM

[Quote] The Mexico story and the Japan story were mistakes.

The internment camp story was.....messy. I like that we got some background on Kira's family and we got introduced to Satomi. Lots of supernatural shows deal with different folklore.

[Quote] Season 4 was awful, that's when the show really went downhill.

It went downhill in season 3 when they started to take themselves too seriously. And tried to make it out like everything was all part of some grand plan instead of it just being 2 stupid teenagers being at the wrong place, at the wrong time.

by Anonymousreply 164April 6, 2020 2:08 AM

Like any good gay I preferred the campier vibe of the first two seasons as well, but I was fine with season 3, and i have to acknowledge it was a very popular season for them. It is easily the fan favorite.

But season 4 made me wonder why on earth i was still watching this terrible little show.

by Anonymousreply 165April 6, 2020 2:16 AM

[Quote] but I was fine with season 3, and i have to acknowledge it was a very popular season for them. It is easily the fan favorite.

It's the fan favourite because of Stiles being the villain. That doesn't mean 3B was good.

by Anonymousreply 166April 6, 2020 4:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 6, 2020 1:42 PM

I don't understand Colton's post, R167.

What in the hell is he doing?

by Anonymousreply 168April 6, 2020 5:55 PM

r168 I don't know but I'd say he's done a lot of it.

by Anonymousreply 169April 6, 2020 6:20 PM

It would only be interesting if they got a completely new cast. There are enough barely legal actors they can cast. I would rather see DOB be cast in an HBO show.

by Anonymousreply 170April 6, 2020 6:35 PM

[quote] I loved them together.

I never really loved Malia - or Shelley - but I meant Stiles and Malia sleeping together in Stiles dads house seemed wrong. Also I love Dylan a lot but he cant play being in love at all. Tyler was great at it.

Unusually (I guess) I wasn't a big fan of season 2. I loved 3. Not only because of Void Stiles. And Allison's unexpected death was really powerful. Tell me you didn't cry? Ok bitches, well I did. My warrior princess.

"The foreign stuff" --well they brought in various myths. I actually liked this. The internment camp plot wasn't actually foreign. Yes they had to bring in some stuff about young Chris Argent in Japan. Otherwise - the camps were part of the history of California. And there are a lot of Japanese Americans in California. As well as Mexican Americans. I didn't care for Season 4 but it wasn't because it was set partly in Mexico. It just was too tomb-raider-ish. Season 5 was a vast improvement - for me. It was the only time they tried a double season that had one ongoing plot, instead of two separate plots, one for each half of the season. I just liked it. It was easily the creepiest, grossest season and it gave me chills at times. Cody Christian was better than he gets credit for, too. He was an awesome villain and hot af of course.

by Anonymousreply 171April 6, 2020 7:27 PM

R168 Colton is reenacting a scene between Jackson and Lydia.

R171 I like Shelley and think she's one of the better actors. I actually did know some people back in high school who would have their bf/gf sleepover and their parents were cool with it. I was pretty shocked lol.

Allison's death did make me cry, but I wasn't surprised because Crystal hinted at it. Both Allison and Isaac should have played a bigger part in 3B since it was their last season. And Derek hanging out with twins didn't make any sense.

Season 4 just had too much going on. The Calaveras were a waste of time. Cody was good as Theo but he gained Scott's trust a little too easily. It was cool to see Kira go dark and learn a little more about the kitsune.

by Anonymousreply 172April 7, 2020 2:01 AM

Yeah actually I had a girlfriend in high school and I slept at her house. The difference in Teen Wolf though was usually that the parents weren't into it, but seemed to be too dumb to notice the kids were doing it. Except with Stiles and Malia, I guess. Where it was allowed - but it seemed unlikely somehow.

Yeah Crystal dropped a hint but it still hit hard. Isaac was a character that I thought should have had star billing at the beginning of the show. I mean he seemed like a regular in his two seasons. I never figured out the billing since Sprayberry got star billing while Khylin got guest billing but he was a regular cast member. Then in the final season the three main parents finally got star billing which I always thought they deserved all along.

Since you seem to know a lot, there was a lot of talk about Colton returning for season 5, though it didn't happen. Were they going to have him (as Jackson) have a big role in the Dread Doctors story arc? Or what?

by Anonymousreply 173April 11, 2020 6:47 AM

[Quote] but seemed to be too dumb to notice the kids were doing it

Melissa knew when she found Scott's condoms 😄

[Quote] Isaac was a character that I thought should have had star billing at the beginning of the show. I mean he seemed like a regular in his two seasons

He did seem like a regular. But like the other actors, was looking for other work and could have left at anytime.

[Quote] Since you seem to know a lot, there was a lot of talk about Colton returning for season 5, though it didn't happen. Were they going to have him (as Jackson) have a big role in the Dread Doctors story arc? Or what?

I don't see how they could have fit him in. There was too much going on (as usual). I thought he might come back when he came to set during season 4, which was around the same time his ex guest starred. But I'm glad he was in season 6.

by Anonymousreply 174April 11, 2020 10:33 AM

Posey's dirty hot.

by Anonymousreply 175April 11, 2020 10:36 AM

R174 I forgot about Melissa finding a condom. haha

I looked and there were some press hints that Colton was coming back for S5, even from Jeff Davis I think. C. was also talking about it. No idea how they would have fit Jackson in unless he was going to be in with Theo...I mean that show could go in any direction and did.

I was glad Jackson cameteenager, the same age as Scott back for Season 6 - not especially the way he came back. They had him living in London like a sophisticated James Bond type when he was supposed to be the same age as Scott and Stiles. Which was what? 18 or 19?

by Anonymousreply 176April 11, 2020 2:47 PM

*I was glad Jackson came back for Season 6 - not especially the way he came back.

by Anonymousreply 177April 11, 2020 2:48 PM

R176 i don't know why they had Jackson be a hybrid instead of a werewolf. And ages have never mattered on this show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 11, 2020 3:20 PM

Remember the episode where Spock got horny?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179April 11, 2020 4:03 PM

In the pilot script Derek ias supposed to be 19

by Anonymousreply 180April 11, 2020 4:54 PM

[quote] i don't know why they had Jackson be a hybrid instead of a werewolf. And ages have never mattered on this show.

I don't know why but it was a lot more interesting; Jackson's issues caused his body to reject the alpha's bite and become a mutation which was a cool idea, I thought.

Ages of characters didn't matter? Or actors? The character of Jackson and his age was pretty well known to the loyal audience. Why couldn't he just have been a college freshman in London or something? Then again, Colton looked 30.

by Anonymousreply 181April 11, 2020 5:16 PM

R180 thank God they didn't stick with that. I know Jeff says it was fake, but i'm sticking with the license Kate found in Derek's wallet.

R181 I meant ages of the characters. Most of the main cast was in their late 20s/early 30s. And Teen Wolf's timeline was not great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182April 12, 2020 5:06 AM

So a virtual reunion is happening but no Crystal or Hoechlin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183May 21, 2020 3:18 PM

Onnly O'brien got the big break, but he fizzled. Guess it's Hoechlin's turn. Let's hope Superman takes off for him.

by Anonymousreply 184May 21, 2020 3:27 PM

No crystal? Jeff Davis and his army of twinks are OUT!

by Anonymousreply 185May 21, 2020 3:27 PM

[Quote] Guess it's Hoechlin's turn. Let's hope Superman takes off for him.

I think Superman is a win win as far as a CW show goes. But Hoechlin already hit his peak with Everybody Wants Some.

by Anonymousreply 186May 21, 2020 3:33 PM

Posey should have his jaw realigned first.

by Anonymousreply 187May 21, 2020 3:34 PM

Is that even possible?

by Anonymousreply 188May 21, 2020 3:43 PM

R188 it's basically a rite of passage in Korea.

by Anonymousreply 189May 21, 2020 3:46 PM

r186 weren't there rumors of him being considered to take the movie role?

by Anonymousreply 190May 21, 2020 4:25 PM

R190 yes, it was for Batman. Weirdly he's the only one out of the Arrowverse cast who didn't have to audition for Superman. Maybe Greg is a big Teen Wolf fan.

by Anonymousreply 191May 21, 2020 4:30 PM

[quote] So a virtual reunion is happening but no Crystal or Hoechlin.

I'm not surprised by Crystal. She was never a fan of the Teen Wolf "boys club." It's one of the reasons she left the show.

However, Hoechlin's absense is surprising. He's getting a bit big for his britches.

If Dylan O'Brien is available to attend, then so is Hoechlin. For whatever reason, he's trying to distance himself from his past, and that usually never works out for an actor.

by Anonymousreply 192May 21, 2020 6:06 PM

Will DL fave Froy be part of it?

by Anonymousreply 193May 21, 2020 7:13 PM

Count me out if Colton isn't a part of the reunion!

by Anonymousreply 194May 21, 2020 7:16 PM

I follow Holland on instagram and she posted in her stories today about some other thing that will include Crystal, JR Bourne, and some of the others, there's some overlap with the people appearing on this one.

May 28th Wizard World virtual experiences presents Crystal Reed, Holland Roden, JR Bourne, Khylin Rhambo, Victoria Morales, Linden Ashby, Shelley Hennig. You have to pay for this one.

by Anonymousreply 195May 22, 2020 12:13 AM

We need a part 4 of Madden and Froy now that part 3 is paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 196May 22, 2020 1:14 AM

I assumed this was a stealth thread on Froylan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197May 22, 2020 1:17 AM

This is still open. (With no added Rhonda.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198May 22, 2020 1:19 AM

Tyler Posey is such a silly name and hard to take serious.

by Anonymousreply 199May 22, 2020 1:33 AM

[quote]Tyler Posey is such a silly name and hard to take serious.

Why couldn't he have a normal name like Dylan Sprayberry, Froy Guittierez, Khylin Rhambo and Cody Saintgnue?

by Anonymousreply 200May 22, 2020 2:55 AM

Or Fuck You, R200?

by Anonymousreply 201May 22, 2020 2:57 AM

Now, now, r201. Put on your big girl panties.

by Anonymousreply 202May 22, 2020 2:59 AM

[Quote] I'm not surprised by Crystal. She was never a fan of the Teen Wolf "boys club." It's one of the reasons she left the show.

Yet she hooked up with more than one of them lol

[Quote] However, Hoechlin's absense is surprising. He's getting a bit big for his britches. If Dylan O'Brien is available to attend, then so is Hoechlin. For whatever reason, he's trying to distance himself from his past, and that usually never works out for an actor.

Hoechlin has attended lots of Teen Wolf cons, so I don't think he's trying to distance himself. To be fair, the show only ended a few years ago. And maybe he doesn't want to indulge certain fans, I don't really blame him if that's part of it.

by Anonymousreply 203May 22, 2020 4:36 AM

[quote]Why couldn't he have a normal name like Dylan Sprayberry, Froy Guittierez, Khylin Rhambo and Cody Saintgnue?

Or Orny Adams, Tyler Hoechlin, Gage Golightly, Michael Fjordbak, Keahu Kahuanui, Sinqua Walls, Maya Eshet, Adam Fristoe, Sibongile Mlambo, Lucy Loken, Lily Bleu Andrew, and Clayton Froning. lol

by Anonymousreply 204May 22, 2020 5:17 AM

[Quote] Gage Golightly, Keahu Kahuanui, Sinqua Walls

They should have stayed till the end. Or at least until season 4.

by Anonymousreply 205May 22, 2020 5:28 AM

R205 Well Keahu was looked 25 at least and if he stayed he would have looked like a parent. Though he's 33 now and looks about the same.

by Anonymousreply 206May 22, 2020 5:51 AM

R206 most of the cast were in their late 20s. I don't think Keahu would have looked [italic] too [/italic] out of place.

by Anonymousreply 207May 22, 2020 6:04 AM

R207 He looked old to me on Season 1. He didn't look like he was in high school Well, Posey and O'Brien were 18-19 when they were cast and filming season 1. Colton was 24. Sprayberry was 15-16 when he was cast. A lot of actors were young but the girls always seemed to be older, like Crystal, Holland, and Arden were 5-6 years older than the guys, and Sharman was older.

by Anonymousreply 208May 22, 2020 6:13 AM

R208 no, he didn't look like a high school student. But neither did Colton, Sinqua, or Daniel. Crystal and Shelley made a mistake by getting a haircut, it made them look older. And Holland's face kept changing from scene to scene.

by Anonymousreply 209May 22, 2020 6:50 AM

So no Cody Christian in this reunion?

by Anonymousreply 210May 22, 2020 2:25 PM

Cody's involved.

Creator Jeff Davis and cast members Orny Adams, Linden Ashby, Ian Bohen, Charlie Carver, Max Carver, Arden Cho, Cody Christian, Shelley Hennig, Dylan O’Brien, Melissa Ponzio, Tyler Posey, Khylin Rhambo, Holland Roden and Dylan Sprayberry will all take part in this virtual reunion, which will be hosted by MTV News’ Josh Horowitz.

by Anonymousreply 211May 22, 2020 2:31 PM

So no JR either?? I thought they'd get at least one Argent.

by Anonymousreply 212May 22, 2020 3:09 PM

Conventions are part of these people's incomes. If I were in their position, I wouldn't want to give these group appearances away for free.

by Anonymousreply 213May 22, 2020 3:10 PM

R213 there's a smaller one happening and it's not for free. Posey, Colton, Dylan and Crystal don't seem to attend as many cons as the rest of the cast. Hoechlin does too many lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214May 22, 2020 3:35 PM

Speaking of Colton, did he get to film that new show from the Broad City crew?

by Anonymousreply 215May 22, 2020 3:37 PM

R215 I don't think so. He got a cat and has been making YouTube videos for his channel .

by Anonymousreply 216May 22, 2020 4:11 PM

[quote]Conventions are part of these people's incomes. If I were in their position, I wouldn't want to give these group appearances away for free.

It's a reunion for MTV, right? So they're getting paid for it.

by Anonymousreply 217May 22, 2020 4:33 PM

I'm surprised Sharmans not involved. He was always doing cons. And he isn't Superman so doesn't have reason to brush TW under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 218May 22, 2020 4:37 PM

Daniel Sharman was only a bit player on the show, wasn't he R218?

by Anonymousreply 219May 22, 2020 6:16 PM

R219 No, a bit player plays bits, like one day, a few lines. Sharman played Isaac, a major character on the show. He was a regular for 2 seasons or so. Didn't get star billing but neither did Cody or Khylin or Michael Johnston

by Anonymousreply 220May 22, 2020 6:23 PM

btw I was watching MIchael doing a live insta the other day, he's a good singer. Why isn't he in this? Too small a part?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221May 22, 2020 6:30 PM

r219 As far as TW side characters went Isaac was one of the more important and popular ones. I'm pretty sure there's more people who'd have preferred Sharman to attend than Sprayberry or Khylin. Frankly for a reunion show to be a success they should have done their level best to get the entire important cast from before the Kanima arc, Maybe with the addition of Cody Christain looking attractive and chiming in occasionally about how he wished he'd joined earlier.

by Anonymousreply 222May 22, 2020 6:49 PM

Will Cody insist on performing a rap?

by Anonymousreply 223May 22, 2020 6:52 PM

Will Cody promise to come....twice?

by Anonymousreply 224May 22, 2020 7:06 PM

Is this really Cody, fingering his hole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225May 22, 2020 7:13 PM

Cody cock!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226May 22, 2020 7:14 PM

Nice and thick!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227May 22, 2020 7:14 PM

Was it ever proven that this is really Cody Christian fingering himself?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228May 22, 2020 9:29 PM

Cody can rap if he wants to. If fact he can babble incoherently if he wants to.

by Anonymousreply 229May 22, 2020 9:40 PM

r225 The chin looks too sharp. Also from what I remember about his leaked video he kept talking about wanting to fuck pussy.

by Anonymousreply 230May 22, 2020 9:44 PM

Sharman was on Teen Wolf for 3 seasons, I think it would be weird if he didn't get asked.

by Anonymousreply 231May 23, 2020 12:57 AM

r203, There's only a world fkin pandemic going on right now. You dumb fkin twat. There can be many numersous reasons why Hoechlin, the great and sexy, couldnt attent.d

by Anonymousreply 232May 23, 2020 1:34 AM

If all the male cast gets totally naked and shows us 4K closeups of their rock hard cocks and ass, then I’m all for it.

by Anonymousreply 233May 23, 2020 1:37 AM

R232 clearly can't read since the reunion will be happening [bold] virtually [/bold].

by Anonymousreply 234May 23, 2020 2:34 AM

R231 Then he probably was asked.

What about Gideon Emery (Deucalion) or Seth Gilliam (Deaton), Michael Hogan (Gerard) or Jill Wagner (Kate Argent)? How about that guy who was in Season two, the videographer guy? That guy never gets any love (Stephen Lunsford).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235May 23, 2020 5:45 AM

R235 I don't think Stephen was close with any of the cast, aside from rumours he dated Gage. I can't see Michael or Gideon being interested. And Jill just had a baby. Plus she knows Kate gets alot of hate from the fans.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236May 23, 2020 7:42 AM

r235 I'd forgotten about Matt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237May 23, 2020 8:39 AM

So none of these acting talents ever found a steady job outside of Teen Wolf? Isn't Cody on some show on the CW now?

by Anonymousreply 238May 23, 2020 8:46 AM

I don't think any of them are going to storm Hollywood. But they've all had at least semi-recurring roles. Like you said Cody stars in All American. O'Brien obviously had a movie career but that's in a weird place right now. Posey mainly focused on music for a bit but since he's realised thats not making money is acting more again, he was in that Now Apocylypse show on Starz, and was in some terrible movie. Colton went to CW for Arrow, had a breakdown, came out and has done a few things like American Horror since. Hoechlen has been semi-recurring on CW as Superman for years and is now getting his own show, so he's set for the next decade. Sharmans done Medici and Walking Dead. So The cast seem to be doing better than most of the former actors from MTV teen shows.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 239May 23, 2020 9:05 AM

I was listening to Jeff Davis's commentary on the DVDs, he said the network resisted his casting Stephen as Matt, they thought he looked too old (he was 22).

Anyhow, All American is on its third season. Dylan Sprayberry did Light As A Feather on Hulu for 2 seasons. Crystal Reed was in Gotham, and Swamp Thing. Posey has 17 )IMDB) credits since Teen Wolf, some are voice roles. Cody also does a video game voice Cloud Strife in Final Fantasy IV Remake. Michael Johnston has done a ton of voice work. Khylin has only done one movie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240May 23, 2020 1:56 PM

This was a gift (at around 1:30)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241May 23, 2020 1:58 PM

[quote]And Jill just had a baby. Plus she knows Kate gets alot of hate from the fans. She wouldn't have to travel for this though....

by Anonymousreply 242May 23, 2020 3:54 PM

Sinqua has steadily worked. He plays Don Cornelius on BET's American Soul about "Soul Train".

by Anonymousreply 243May 23, 2020 4:03 PM

Did that Cornelius bio-series cover his... relationship with O'Brian?

by Anonymousreply 244May 23, 2020 4:08 PM

American Soul deals with the early years of "Soul Train". But even if they get to the 80s, BET surely won't mention O'Bryan.

by Anonymousreply 245May 23, 2020 4:26 PM

R243 He had a strong presence on the screen in Teen Wolf but truthfully I had a really hard time with his speech. He mumbled or didn't speak clearly. I also couldn't understand most of what Holland Roden said in 6 years.

by Anonymousreply 246May 23, 2020 4:30 PM

r240 Oh shit that's him? Cody about get a LOT of anime fangirls tp stan him.

by Anonymousreply 247May 23, 2020 6:12 PM

[Quote] Cody also does a video game voice Cloud Strife in Final Fantasy IV Remake.

Hoechlin and Gideon are in it too.

[Quote] She wouldn't have to travel for this though....

She wouldn't but she's probably tired af.

[Quote] but truthfully I had a really hard time with his speech. He mumbled or didn't speak clearly. I also couldn't understand most of what Holland Roden said in 6 years.

Never had any trouble understanding him. But Boyd did mumble a bit, part of the character being shy. And lol at Holland, she wasn't that bad.

by Anonymousreply 248May 24, 2020 6:21 AM

R248 Haha I don't know there was one episode I had to rewind three times because I thought she was saying Hermione and she was saying he might be. I saw her at a convention (on YouTube) where she actually did say people complained sometimes about not understanding her. I lover her tho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249May 24, 2020 5:14 PM

[Quote] I saw her at a convention (on YouTube) where she actually did say people complained sometimes about not understanding her. I lover her tho.

I guess you're not alone then. Holland is pretty funny. I love it when she talked about the [italic] bone zone [/Italic]. And you also have Shelley get tingle and tinkle confused. Hoechin's reaction always makes me laugh.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 25, 2020 7:03 AM

R250 Thanks, I never saw this. I love her. Maybe a year ago, I never had seen Teen Wolf and never really heard of any of these actors, except when my friends talked about Posey or O'Brien, and it meant nothing to me. I was never interested. Then somebody got me to watch and I fell down that rabbit hole. The cast is so likeable in all the off-set stuff, the bts stuff, interviews, cons, whatever.

by Anonymousreply 251May 25, 2020 4:37 PM

Final Season ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252May 25, 2020 8:59 PM

As a newbie R251, which season is your favorite?

by Anonymousreply 253May 26, 2020 12:06 AM

R253 Season Three, it's a two-part season of 24 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 254May 26, 2020 2:24 AM

I think the second season is the best in terms of overall story telling. But I enjoy the last couple of seasons for the parade of twink wolves and other supernatural creatures.

by Anonymousreply 255May 26, 2020 2:49 AM

R253,

I R254 just thought of something, if you're a newbie. Each season of Teen Wolf has a different theme, with different villains, and a different style. The story is usually resolved in some way by the end of the season. But still you need to start at the beginning with Season 1 or it's hard to follow. Season 1 is also a nice season. The only season I wasn't really into was 4. But even 4 had some good things in it and some actors I liked.

by Anonymousreply 256May 26, 2020 3:08 AM

This is a really good interview with some of the cast and creator/showrunner Jeff Davis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257May 26, 2020 3:10 AM

[Quote] Maybe a year ago, I never had seen Teen Wolf and never really heard of any of these actors, except when my friends talked about Posey or O'Brien, and it meant nothing to me. I was never interested. Then somebody got me to watch and I fell down that rabbit hole. The cast is so likeable in all the off-set stuff, the bts stuff, interviews, cons, whatever.

Teen Wolf isn't exactly a pop culture phenomenon, but it had potential....which went down the drain once they moved to LA and started season 3. I already knew Posey from Maid In Manhattan but this was Dylan's first big role. Even now I see him get referred to as the guy from The Maze Runner because they don't know his name. But it's nice that the cast get along and still hang out with each other.

[Quote] I think the second season is the best in terms of overall story telling. But I enjoy the last couple of seasons for the parade of twink wolves and other supernatural creatures.

I think so too. That's why the second is my favourite. But my God they just did not give a fuck about who got hired in the last few seasons 😆 Nothing but a parade of blonde twinks. I forget which season they hired a porn star.

by Anonymousreply 258May 26, 2020 3:39 AM

R258 It was Jeff's last hurrah so he went nuts with his twink fetish.

by Anonymousreply 259May 26, 2020 3:48 AM

R259 that much was obvious. There were so many jokes about fans getting Liam, Brett, Garrett and Theo confused.

by Anonymousreply 260May 26, 2020 4:08 AM

[quote]Teen Wolf isn't exactly a pop culture phenomenon, but it had potential....which went down the drain once they moved to LA and started season 3.

Obviously a lot of Teen Wolf fans were happy with the show beyond season 2, and anyway it was set in California. If Georgia was supposed to look like California, it failed.

[quote]There were so many jokes about fans getting Liam, Brett, Garrett and Theo confused.

Twinks are who you hire to play high school students. What shows, set in high school, aimed at an audience of teen girls, don't hire the same kinds of actors? Cody Christian (Theo) is in one now, and it's 3 years later. Also that had to be a joke because no one could actually mix up Dylan Sprayberry, Mason Dye, and the two Codys.

by Anonymousreply 261May 26, 2020 2:57 PM

[Quote] What shows, set in high school, aimed at an audience of teen girls, don't hire the same kinds of actors?

Happy Days?

by Anonymousreply 262May 26, 2020 2:59 PM

r261 It went into a pretty steep ratings decline post season 3. So either a bunch of the audience did have an issue. Or people were only watching for Crystal Reed. Which seems unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 263May 26, 2020 3:05 PM

R263 So they must have liked Season 3 as much as I did.

by Anonymousreply 264May 26, 2020 3:10 PM

[Quote] Obviously a lot of Teen Wolf fans were happy with the show beyond season 2, and anyway it was set in California. If Georgia was supposed to look like California, it failed.

No one gave a shit about the location. It was about the writing and the budget. Lots of fans weren't happy by season 4.

[Quote] Twinks are who you hire to play high school students. What shows, set in high school, aimed at an audience of teen girls, don't hire the same kinds of actors? Cody Christian (Theo) is in one now, and it's 3 years later. Also that had to be a joke because no one could actually mix up Dylan Sprayberry, Mason Dye, and the two Codys.

Uhh have you ever watched a teen show before?? Because not all of them are twinks, it's called variation. And it wasn't just aimed at teen girls but gay guys as well. Lots of fans made jokes on tumblr about getting the characters mixed up. Getting white people confused is not a new thing.

by Anonymousreply 265May 26, 2020 3:20 PM

[Quote] Getting white people confused is not a new thing.

Among non-white people, sure.

by Anonymousreply 266May 26, 2020 3:24 PM

R266 thank you, Captain Obvious 😏

by Anonymousreply 267May 26, 2020 3:56 PM

[Quote] thank you, Captain Obvious 😏

Then why did you make a point of noting their skin color? 😏

by Anonymousreply 268May 26, 2020 4:17 PM

Cody S. Mason D., and Dylan S. They don't really look like triplets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269May 26, 2020 4:23 PM

What height is Dylan S.? 5'3"?

by Anonymousreply 270May 26, 2020 4:28 PM

I always forget how methy Saintgnue looked. I can only assume Jeff asked him if he wanted to play a highschooler in exchange for a free bump.

by Anonymousreply 271May 26, 2020 4:28 PM

[Quote] Then why did you make a point of noting their skin color? 😏

If it needs to be explained, I can't help you.

[Quote] Cody S. Mason D., and Dylan S. They don't really look like triplets.

And not all jokes are literal.

by Anonymousreply 272May 26, 2020 4:47 PM

[Quote] If it needs to be explained, I can't help you.

It's above you now, huh?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273May 26, 2020 4:49 PM

R270 Mason Dye and Sprayberry are officially 5' 8" , Cody S. is officially 6' 2".

But Tyler Posey is officially 5' 10" and Dylan is more than 2 inches shorter than him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274May 26, 2020 5:12 PM

(O'Brien and Posey are about the same height but DOB is standing in front which makes him look taller)

by Anonymousreply 275May 26, 2020 5:13 PM

Thanks, so Dylan is more like 5'5"

by Anonymousreply 276May 26, 2020 5:14 PM

R276 Maybe, or even shorter. Wikipedia says Ryan Kelley is 5' 11 and 1/2".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277May 26, 2020 5:22 PM

Can you reboot a reimagining?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278May 26, 2020 5:34 PM

MJF looks more like Eric Stoltz in that still.

by Anonymousreply 279May 26, 2020 5:36 PM

[quote]Besides The Maze Runner series he hasn't really been successful as a movie star. American Assassin and Deepwater Horizon pretty much flopped. He does have a few movies coming out, one again with Mark Wahlberg and one with Maika Monroe where he's apparently truly starring but it remains to be seen how big of a star he really is. He does have a great screen presence but his acting is infuriating to watch since he's mostly using same tics over and over again.

As an actor, I have to make the point that most actors have to go with their natural reactions, and it includes tics. Most of the great movie actors have tics. Dylan has to be Dylan, he'd be worse trying to tone himself down.

by Anonymousreply 280May 26, 2020 5:52 PM

I was one of those people who stopped watching after season three.

I can't explain why, but the show just didn't have the same feel.

I don't know if it was because of cast members leaving, the storylines changing so drastically, or the writing just becoming worse, but it felt very different to me and I lost interest.

Right here is the best cast of all the seasons. They're why the show became a hit, in the first place. That, and the Teen Wolf lore that they originally established.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281May 26, 2020 6:35 PM

I was one of those people who stopped watching after season three.

I can't explain why, but the show just didn't have the same feel.

I don't know if it was because of cast members leaving, the storylines changing so drastically, or the writing just becoming worse, but it felt very different to me and I lost interest.

Right here is the best cast of all the seasons. They're why the show became a hit, in the first place. That, and the Teen Wolf lore that they originally established.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282May 26, 2020 6:35 PM

Cody Saintgnue doesn't look like a "meth user."

He actually looks like a gay porn star, to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 283May 26, 2020 6:37 PM

Most of the later Teen Wolf cast members were added for this, and this only.

It's why the quality of the show went downhill so fast.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284May 26, 2020 6:39 PM

He pings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285May 26, 2020 6:41 PM

I'm so distracted by that hideous tattoo on his arm, at R285.

Why do gorgeous guys like that, completely fucking RUIN their bodies? It makes no sense to me. It's like splattering paint all over the Statue of David.

That said, he's clearly a dim bulb. Just... nothing behind those eyes.

by Anonymousreply 286May 26, 2020 6:44 PM

Cody Saintgnue is 6'2?

Damn, he must be packing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287May 26, 2020 7:18 PM

[quote]That said, he's clearly a dim bulb.

Hey come on, he said acronym, he can get it.

by Anonymousreply 288May 26, 2020 7:22 PM

This dreadful all round.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289May 26, 2020 7:29 PM

I only knew of Saintgnue from his appearances in Todrick Hall videos. If he's not gay he at least knows which side his bread is buttered.

by Anonymousreply 290May 26, 2020 7:38 PM

He pretty

by Anonymousreply 291May 26, 2020 7:45 PM

9:55

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292May 26, 2020 7:50 PM

Amazing how many parents move to California when their kids are young teens so they kids can have a career. Before the 2000s I don't think that happened a lot but I hear that from a lot of young actors.

by Anonymousreply 293May 26, 2020 7:58 PM

And he moved to Cali at 14 with a mother who had adopted him when he was 9.

by Anonymousreply 294May 26, 2020 8:00 PM

Who did, R294?

by Anonymousreply 295May 26, 2020 8:24 PM

Cody.

by Anonymousreply 296May 26, 2020 8:25 PM

Is the blond do for a role?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297May 26, 2020 8:28 PM

[quote]Amazing how many parents move to California when their kids are young teens so they kids can have a career. Before the 2000s I don't think that happened a lot but I hear that from a lot of young actors.

It's commonplace. There was even a documentary about the Oakwood Apartments in Toluca Hills where numerous child actors lived when they first came to town or for pilot season.

by Anonymousreply 298May 26, 2020 8:31 PM

In this video, a 21 year old mentions how back when he was a kid (12+), his mother left him at his 30 year old manager's house for a sleepover. WTF?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299May 26, 2020 8:33 PM

r294 I seem to remember hearing somewhere she was his manager around his Teen Wolf time.

by Anonymousreply 300May 26, 2020 8:50 PM

r300

Is she out of the picture now?

by Anonymousreply 301May 26, 2020 8:59 PM

I hate when people kiss and tell.

by Anonymousreply 302May 26, 2020 9:14 PM

[quote]It's commonplace. There was even a documentary about the Oakwood Apartments in Toluca Hills where numerous child actors lived when they first came to town or for pilot season.

Ironic. That's the apartment complex where Corey Haim died. Here is one of our wolfies there (F. G.).

I would like to see that documentary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303May 27, 2020 12:28 AM

r301 Not sure. I just remember a few interviews he did around then. and there was a lot of talk about him when he got escorted out of that VIP room in Vegas.

by Anonymousreply 304May 27, 2020 9:24 AM

It’s been two seconds.

by Anonymousreply 305May 27, 2020 9:52 AM

Can someone please elaborate on what is being discussed at R294, R300, R301, and R304?

It sounds interesting, but I'm totally lost.

Who and what are you all talking about?

by Anonymousreply 306May 27, 2020 11:06 AM

[quote]Is he a druggie, or something?

Are you posting from a nursing home?

by Anonymousreply 307May 27, 2020 11:52 AM

r306 Cody Saintgneu who played Brett (one of the only characters from the last series I liked). is adopted. His birth mother was a Heroin addict/ escort. He moved out to LA with his foster parent at 14 and tried to be an actor. Though reading more about his story it sounds a bit less show business mom than I remembered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308May 27, 2020 11:57 AM

Thank you, R308!

Interesting story. I might do some research and find out more about his background.

by Anonymousreply 309May 27, 2020 11:59 AM

But TW was his first major role, and given his friendship with Jeff and what he was up to in Vegas later that year we can probably guess how he landed it

[quote] Two close friends also came along, and records show that the three men paid a total of $717.36 for bottle and table service at the 1 OAK Nightclub inside The Mirage at 12:21 a.m. on June 29.

[quote] Later, according to the complaint, a nightclub employee approached Saintgnue and pointed to a VIP section where a private party was taking place. The employee told Saintgnue the person having the party wanted to meet him.

[quote] Saintgnue, “with some naiveté, saw no problem with the request, consented to meet the individual, and was escorted to the private party by the person working for 1 OAK,” the complaint alleges.

[quote] “As he left the VIP section, it quickly became obvious that this was no mere invitation without strings as plaintiff understood, but rather, plaintiff was apparently expected to remain with the party for the balance of the evening, and possibly thereafter,” the lawsuit alleges.

[quote] Saintgnue now thinks the nightclub personnel had solicited him to be the guest or date of the man throwing the party.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310May 27, 2020 12:02 PM

So does that mean Cody Saintgnue isn't gay?

I would have bet money on it.

by Anonymousreply 311May 27, 2020 12:06 PM

Dylan Sprayberry is still the most adorable cast member the show has ever had.

He's just so tiny and cute. Dylan is like the baby of the family, who everybody dotes on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312May 27, 2020 12:48 PM

He looks like this now. I ain't made at him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313May 27, 2020 1:13 PM

YES, please

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314May 27, 2020 1:14 PM

Is there an issue with linking IG photos now?

by Anonymousreply 315May 27, 2020 1:16 PM

Baby is all grown up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 27, 2020 1:24 PM

He looks like he's recently out of jail.

by Anonymousreply 317May 27, 2020 2:32 PM

Requisite ugly tattoos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 27, 2020 2:33 PM

I get not wanting to look young anymore since he had a babyface in TW. But did he have to completely skip his 20s? He looks like Henry Cavills older midget brother.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319May 27, 2020 2:46 PM

He looked fiiinnee on his recent Hulu series

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320May 27, 2020 3:19 PM

I follow Dylan, he's real and underplays his looks. Welcome break from the famewhores posting pics to get fan comments on how beautiful they look.

by Anonymousreply 321May 27, 2020 3:34 PM

I was watching Khylin Rhambo's insta story yesterday and he was sitting in his car talking about stuff and after a while I noticed he's wearing a Whole Foods apron. Then he says something like, y'all noticed my apron? Yeah I'm working at Whole Foods. Then he said he doesn't like to sit around doing nothing, and he likes to work and have a regular schedule.

by Anonymousreply 322June 2, 2020 3:09 AM

Good for Khylin, R322. At least he's not ashamed of working for a living.

If the acting paycheck isn't coming in, then you gotta do what you gotta do.

As for Dylan, I used to think that Scott and Stiles' friendship was the cutest thing ever, until Sprayberry came along.

Tyler Posey really seems to have a lot of affection for Dylan Sprayberry, and it's so adorable. And no, I don't think it's at all about sex. It's just a cute little big brother, little brother sort of thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323June 3, 2020 1:10 PM

[Quote] And no, I don't think it's at all about sex.

I think you could say that about most of the friendships that formed during Teen Wolf.

by Anonymousreply 324June 3, 2020 2:58 PM

Except Colton and Holland. They were fuckin' like rabbits.

by Anonymousreply 325June 3, 2020 5:00 PM

[quote] Except Colton and Holland. They were fuckin' like rabbits.

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 326June 3, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote] Except Colton and Holland. They were fuckin' like rabbits.

Colton hasn't seen a pussy, since the day he was born.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327June 3, 2020 5:04 PM

r235 Unless your counting the tithe everyone probably had to give to JD. The only 2 that seemed to have actually dated are Crystal and Daniel.

by Anonymousreply 328June 3, 2020 5:06 PM

R328 Well Linden Ashby and Susan Walters are married.

by Anonymousreply 329June 3, 2020 8:01 PM

Colton looks pretty in those pics, I'm fantasizing the other guy is Matt Dillon...

by Anonymousreply 330June 3, 2020 8:03 PM

R326 they're joking. Unless R325 is a Jydia shipper 😏

R328 Holland and Max dated. And Dylan is dating the actress who played Violet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331June 3, 2020 10:20 PM

I don't how anyone who's not deaf could date a Carver.

by Anonymousreply 332June 3, 2020 11:02 PM

I don't know how anyone who's not deaf could date a Carver.

by Anonymousreply 333June 3, 2020 11:03 PM

Wizardworld panel from last month.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 334June 3, 2020 11:53 PM

The reunion has been postponed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335June 4, 2020 1:38 AM

[quote]Unless your counting the tithe everyone probably had to give to JD. The only 2 that seemed to have actually dated are Crystal and Daniel.

[quote]Holland and Max dated. And Dylan is dating the actress who played Violet.

Looking at the huge amount of young actors who appeared on Teen Wolf, it seems unlikely the only ones who ever hooked up were these few people.

by Anonymousreply 336June 4, 2020 5:45 AM

R336 well those are the ones that were public. Crystal was married during the first season but there are rumours about her and both Tylers. Also Ian with Holland and Adelaide. Dylan was with Britt Robertson. And for some weird reason, Hoechlin gets linked with Jill on some sites.

by Anonymousreply 337June 4, 2020 6:55 AM

I ran across this blast from the past on YouTube.

It's the very first episode of "Wolf Watch," which was the Teen Wolf after show.

Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien were the very first guests. They both looked so young!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338June 4, 2020 2:17 PM

R338 I love guys like them that aren't pretty-boys but more like skater boys. With actual personalities but still handsome. Today I don't know if these type of guys would get cast in the leads. It'd probably be some insta-hos.

by Anonymousreply 339June 4, 2020 3:31 PM

[quote]While the final season was still filming, series creator, Jeff Davis, was already planning a reboot, but it never materialised at the time

[quote]Why would they plan a reboot during a final season? Why not just extend the run of the show?

It didn't seem like MTV was interested in that. The show ran its course and Jeff Davis said at the final Comic Con panel before Season 6 that they ran out of ideas (ideas for new creatures/villains). During the final season he said a couple of times, that the reboot might be online. I'm assuming that would be a cheaper show. and probably wouldn't get the viewership or whatever of an MTV show.

by Anonymousreply 340June 5, 2020 12:56 AM

Reboot or spinoff?

by Anonymousreply 341June 5, 2020 12:57 AM

I have only seen one episode of Wolf Watch and it was beyond awkward to watch. I also remember Jill getting shit because she used to talk about the guys looks (and that was never the show's main appeal or anything).

by Anonymousreply 342June 5, 2020 2:25 AM

R341 If it's called Teen Wolf how can it be a spinoff?

by Anonymousreply 343June 6, 2020 6:37 AM

[Quote] If it's called Teen Wolf how can it be a spinoff?

Teen Wolf: Special Victims Unit

Teen Wolf: Miami

Etc.

by Anonymousreply 344June 6, 2020 6:40 AM

I has been called both a reboot...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345June 6, 2020 6:58 AM

...and a spin-off...

but it didn't happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346June 6, 2020 6:59 AM

sorry, the first link didn't work.

EW has confirmed that MTV is in early talks with showrunner Jeff Davis to turn the show into an anthology series and reboot it in the future with a new cast and new setting (with the possible occasional appearance by a returning character).

MTV president Chris McCarthy announced the reboot in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. “These characters and these stories have hit a peak,” he said. “We are talking with Jeff about how do we actually keep that franchise alive. And the beauty of the evolution of media is you can see the series going on through a series of podcasts and then see a resurrection of a new class in a couple years.

by Anonymousreply 347June 6, 2020 7:01 AM

Its today apparently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348June 26, 2020 3:00 PM

The reunion was so great.

by Anonymousreply 349June 26, 2020 5:48 PM

R348 Whats up with Posey's eyes?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 350June 26, 2020 6:46 PM

r350 He just looks a bit pale I think. Also he's probably stoned.

by Anonymousreply 351June 26, 2020 7:30 PM

There was supposed to be a Howl At The Moon convention this coming weekend (July 4, 5) in Paris. It was kind of an unusual one because so many regulars were scheduled: Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed, Holland Roden, Shelley Hennig, Dylan Sprayberry, Khylin Rhambo, Ian Bohen, and JR Bourne. Plus Gage Golightly, Victoria Moroles, and Adelaide Kane. It's now been postponed until May 2021.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352July 1, 2020 3:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!