Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

U ok hun?

How’s it going, sweethearts? I’ve missed you. What’s the latest? Hope you’re all doing well and are staying safe.

I’ve just seen that Richard Madden and Froy are a thing now. That’s hot. Anyone have their sex tape? x

by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 2:20 PM

OMG! I heard you sucked the wrong dick and like died or sonething. Not good to see you though.

by Anonymousreply 1May 21, 2020 1:14 AM

You always were annoying.

DL is better without you, you sad twat.

by Anonymousreply 2May 21, 2020 1:23 AM

You're still here, Op? We had you in the 2020 Death pool.

by Anonymousreply 3May 21, 2020 1:30 AM

Your words cut deep, but I understand where you’re coming from. My cunty persona was never particularly funny, nor was it clever. I’ve missed the DL though. And you are my people, whether you like it or not.

I shall endeavour to be my authentic self from now on, whether you fuckers like it or not. x

by Anonymousreply 4May 21, 2020 1:38 AM

Whether you like that or not. Said that twice. Soz. x

by Anonymousreply 5May 21, 2020 1:39 AM

Whatever

I’m putting you on ignore

by Anonymousreply 6May 21, 2020 1:40 AM

R6 You do you, hun. x

by Anonymousreply 7May 21, 2020 1:41 AM

Hey, Rhoda, nice to see you again. Hugs and kisses! :)

by Anonymousreply 8May 24, 2020 1:44 PM

Welcome back dear!

by Anonymousreply 9May 24, 2020 2:19 PM

I know you missed me. Here's the October 1999 Gap In-Store Playlist for you to enjoy on my Spotify:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10May 24, 2020 2:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!