Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Froyoling Ding-Ding

It appears our beautiful Froylan Gutierrez is getting caught in the middle of the Taptalk frau wars.

Banish these she-monsters, but keep the Pokemon-loving Froy threads free !!

Is he uncut btw?

by Anonymousreply 392May 23, 2020 4:26 PM

I love his dingaling.

by Anonymousreply 1April 23, 2020 9:30 PM

So Midnight Gospel showed up in my feed. Yeah, that type of animation you watch when your boyfriend gets you high as a kite.

Froyito is going to end up a pothead We know Madden already is...

by Anonymousreply 2April 24, 2020 7:10 AM

R2 Correction. Madden is a coke head.

by Anonymousreply 3May 14, 2020 8:43 PM

Brandon was the cokehead.

by Anonymousreply 4May 14, 2020 8:47 PM

Well if she wants to see me

You can tell her that I'm easily found đŸŽ¶đŸŽ¶

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5May 14, 2020 9:22 PM

OP what were you thinking by not posting a picture? Why would you not post a picture? That's so rude that you come here and create a post like this but then you don't post a picture to use as an example. What kind of person would do this type of thing? Who? A very, very selfish, self centered person who is only thinking of themselves. OP you didn't even think of others and the fact that we may have NO idea what you're talking about and we have to either google your shitty subject or wait for someone else to post a picture that you should have done in the first place. That's just RUDE OP and it speaks poor of your parents as well. You need to grow up OP. Realize that not everyone lives in your little rat infested world and post a picture of the crap you see in that shit brain of yours. Grow up OP.

by Anonymousreply 6May 14, 2020 9:34 PM

OP we need a photo since Froy is not famous.

by Anonymousreply 7May 14, 2020 10:35 PM

Froy has unfollowed Alisha Bo, the question now is Tommy Dorfman next for the chop since Brandon keeps popping up on his ig feed. Froy is clearly jealous of Brandon and I don’t blame him, Brandon is popular, respected, doesn’t feel the need to filter his selfies and is out and proud! We Stan an out king!

by Anonymousreply 8May 14, 2020 11:29 PM

Froy is threatened by Brandon. Can’t blame him for all the reasons r8 said. He knows he’s just a rebound that lasted longer thanks to the rona.

by Anonymousreply 9May 15, 2020 12:16 AM

R8, when Brandon was still with Richard I believe Tommy and him had a falling out and they didnt even hang out with each other on fashion week when they are were both in Milan at the same time, It’s the same thing that is happening with Froy’s close friend who apparently unfollowed him and Madden.

by Anonymousreply 10May 15, 2020 12:25 AM

Tommy D. never followed Froy. I won’t be surprised if our young señorita unfollows him next since he has been posting Brandon a lot. It must suck to be that jealous and petty.

by Anonymousreply 11May 15, 2020 12:25 AM

R10 Brandon is handbag out again with Tommy D since his escape from that toxic relationship. Froy’s bff Hunter unfollowed Madden and blocked Froy. All their Instagram likes and comments disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 12May 15, 2020 12:46 AM

^^ hanging out

by Anonymousreply 13May 15, 2020 12:48 AM

R12, I’m curious why would Froy’s bff blocked him? Alisha actually edited some comment on the pics she and Brandon took removing “ bestfriend” or something like that when he was still woth Richard.They got closer again once they started filming 13rw and r was out of the picture.

by Anonymousreply 14May 15, 2020 12:53 AM

They must see how toxic and controlling Madden is but of course the boys are blinded by his charm. It can’t be a coincidence that Alisha and Tommy D had a falling out with Brandon when he was with Madden. Same thing happened with Hunter Summerall and Froy. Madden still not following a Froy’s father despite him following Madden and none of his circle of friends says a lot about this closet case.

by Anonymousreply 15May 15, 2020 1:00 AM

Why is the Froy and Madden thread always getting paywalled. It’s worse than Miles and Connor.

by Anonymousreply 16May 15, 2020 1:40 AM

R16 Why do the Brandon stans continue to infiltrate both the Froy AND the Connor/Miles threads? Madden doesn’t want to fuck him anymore and neither does Miles. He’s old news.

by Anonymousreply 17May 15, 2020 1:49 AM

R16 = Petty Froy. Get off DL and start filtering your photos.

by Anonymousreply 18May 15, 2020 2:34 AM

I always thought it was strange that Tommy D never followed Madden despite B and Tommy being so close. Speak volumes for Madden.

by Anonymousreply 19May 15, 2020 6:50 AM

[quote]Why is the Froy and Madden thread always getting paywalled.

Muriel hates it when gay men couple.

by Anonymousreply 20May 15, 2020 7:12 AM

Froy is knees deep in his current relationship to ever go back to the old days when he was a young curious gayling fanstaning over his crush Brandon Flynn.

Instead, Brandon ghosted Froy in order to get with Richard and now look at the chain reaction that decision created. Brandon is a druggy going to rehab and Madden will never allow Froy to be seen again.

Fuck you Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 21May 15, 2020 7:41 AM

Froy and Richard’s relationship will prob last longer because Froy is in the closet and with the rona pandemic the Eternal’s promotional tour and projects are all delayed till 2021.

by Anonymousreply 22May 15, 2020 7:49 AM

Will Señor Madden take Froyito to London once California eases up the lockdown in June? Will Froyito be Madden’s sugar baby forever?

by Anonymousreply 23May 15, 2020 8:05 AM

R23 Richard is so paranoid about being outed they’ll probably have to take separate flights if he does take him to london. Poor Brandon wasn’t allowed to walk beside madden at Nice airport. Richard hung back and pretended to look at his cellphone.

by Anonymousreply 24May 15, 2020 10:32 AM

R24, true, he is very paranoid when a fan took a pic with Richard when he returned to his hotel she noted that Brandon arrived 10 min apart..

by Anonymousreply 25May 15, 2020 10:39 AM

R25 pathetic behavior. This is a grown man of nearly 34 in the year 2020 and he’s still behaving like that. I’m so happy Brandon got away. Being treated like someone’s dirty secret is detrimental to your mental health. It’s hard watching Froy’s cute and friendly online personality slowly getting chipped away. He even deleted the little joke in his twitter bio about surviving. Hard times ahead for our little Froyito.

by Anonymousreply 26May 15, 2020 10:46 AM

Froy is wilding in Flynn’s thread. He’s so desperate for attention.

by Anonymousreply 27May 15, 2020 10:46 AM

This thread was started in April while Flynn’s was just started a couple of hours ago yet it has more posts. Froy must be so upset.

by Anonymousreply 28May 15, 2020 10:49 AM

that's because we were using the other thread (part 4) before it was paywalled by Muriel.

This thread was created when Part 3 was paywalled, and before the creation of par 4.

by Anonymousreply 29May 15, 2020 12:37 PM

For the past 5 hours Flynn’s thread has 73 posts while this one for the past 17 hours barely hit 29.

by Anonymousreply 30May 15, 2020 1:28 PM

R30 That's because we have nothing new to talk about. They were seen together ONCE, then nothing.

by Anonymousreply 31May 15, 2020 3:37 PM

R31 did you miss the tea of jealous Froy unfollowing Brandon’s bff Alisha on Instagram and a Stan figures out their staying in Emilia Clarke’s LA home. Keep up!

by Anonymousreply 32May 15, 2020 4:26 PM

Tommy Dorfmann is the next on Froy’s chopping block. He needs to stop posting Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 33May 15, 2020 4:51 PM

Looks like Froy and Madden finally got exposed, how will madden panish Froy hmmm??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 15, 2020 9:26 PM

R30 That is because the deranged flynnbot has 98 percent of the posts on that flynn thread. That bitch is a special brand of crazy!

by Anonymousreply 35May 15, 2020 9:29 PM

Maddens PR team really dropped the ball on that one.

by Anonymousreply 36May 15, 2020 9:36 PM

Madden’s team did it again ;)

by Anonymousreply 37May 15, 2020 9:43 PM

Froy is Maddens “pal” lmao. He’s a fucking pathetic closet case.

by Anonymousreply 38May 15, 2020 9:46 PM

Funny how it’s the Sun who always gets the exclusives about Madden. You would almost think Maddens team has some sort of deal with the shitrag.

by Anonymousreply 39May 15, 2020 9:47 PM

Richard is only 33????????

by Anonymousreply 40May 15, 2020 9:50 PM

It is like dejavu all over again, interesting that as soon Richard was tagged on instagram about this matter and some began to talk he leaked this to the Sunhis favorite tabloid he is truly a paranoid freak! Froy is now a “pal” while Brandon was his “roommate “......

by Anonymousreply 41May 15, 2020 9:53 PM

It’s hard to believe he’s only 33, 34 next month. He looks like he’s in his 40’s.

by Anonymousreply 42May 15, 2020 9:54 PM

R34 Wow, a major tabloid published an article about them. Fucking finally! I never thought it would happen considering nobody picked up those strolling pics a few months back. This is huge!

by Anonymousreply 43May 15, 2020 9:54 PM

R36 How come they could publish this yet not the strolling pics? I'm so confused.

by Anonymousreply 44May 15, 2020 9:55 PM

Madden’s PR team leaked this. The Sun is their go to tabloid.

by Anonymousreply 45May 15, 2020 9:57 PM

The entire article is a *wink wink* to their relationship. No, it doesn't say outright that they're an item, but it's alluding to it for sure, like... just read between the lines. "Pal" LOL! It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out these two are an item.

by Anonymousreply 46May 15, 2020 9:59 PM

Madden should just come out and stop making a fool of himself. No one is going to believe he moved his good pal Froy in for company.

by Anonymousreply 47May 15, 2020 9:59 PM

Froy looks about 13 in that picture they used in the article.

by Anonymousreply 48May 15, 2020 10:01 PM

Why does the article keep referring to it as the dragon lady’s old house? It doesn’t sound like she has another one in L.A.?

by Anonymousreply 49May 15, 2020 10:02 PM

R39 It's *almost* as if Madden's team think it's fine dropping hints and gaybait, just as long as he's not actually coming out, fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 50May 15, 2020 10:03 PM

The Sun did Madden wrong. It looks like he’s living with a barely teen boy the photo of them in the article. While He looks like he is in his late 40s.

by Anonymousreply 51May 15, 2020 10:04 PM

R48 Ugh, not this again. Who cares how young he looks? Froy is a grown ass man at the age of 22. They're not doing anything illegal. Relationships with an age difference has been the norm in our community for decades. It's not something new and it's not something we should shame.

by Anonymousreply 52May 15, 2020 10:05 PM

R50 exactly. Hes a cowardly pos.

by Anonymousreply 53May 15, 2020 10:06 PM

R44, because Richard team can control and buy out those pictures to not published it in a major rag but for this situation the fans on insta were tagging him and froy about the house they both saw it and it looks suspicious which made Richard call his team on speed dial to try to tame the gossip surrounding it.

by Anonymousreply 54May 15, 2020 10:07 PM

R52 I wasn’t judging I was just saying they used a picture of Froy where he looks like a prepubescent boy.

by Anonymousreply 55May 15, 2020 10:08 PM

R54 But people gossiped about the pics too. I don't see how this is any different.

by Anonymousreply 56May 15, 2020 10:12 PM

R55 They wanted to make Madden look like a creeper living with a guy looking like Froy in that photo they published. They could’ve used a more recent photo of Froy.

by Anonymousreply 57May 15, 2020 10:12 PM

Is it to late to make plans for a June wedding?

by Anonymousreply 58May 15, 2020 10:18 PM

I know it makes me an awful person, because everything said about Madden is most likely true, that he's controlling and maybe even gaslighting poor Froy. I just can't help it, they're so hot together. I kinda like them together even though deep down I know Froy deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 59May 15, 2020 10:25 PM

Could someone please translate OP's post into English?

by Anonymousreply 60May 15, 2020 10:25 PM

If Richard’s team did not have a deal with the Sun, they would have already outed his ass the article is completely tamed compared to the other celebrities they exposed, the sun is even covering up for him with the “pal” shit.

by Anonymousreply 61May 15, 2020 10:30 PM

R61 exactly. It would be called “love nest” or some other tabloid shit. They would not be referring to Froy as Maddens pal or publish that stupid story from the “source” why Madden moved Froy in. Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame Froy because in another six months the headline will be “Richard Madden and pal Froy have bust up” and Froy will have banned Madden from some type of industry event.

by Anonymousreply 62May 15, 2020 10:40 PM

The Sun almost seems to be cheekily poking fun at Richard with the pal stuff. Anyone with half a brain can read that article and tell the author meant to imply they’re shacked up and fucking. They even made sure to allude to his previous relationship with Brandon. They’re clearly labeling Richard as a closeted homo.

by Anonymousreply 63May 15, 2020 10:41 PM

Posting a a photo of Froy looking like he is barely16 makes Madden look like a pedo shacking up with his “young friend”.

by Anonymousreply 64May 15, 2020 10:47 PM

The Sun exposed Tom Daley’s internet chat affair and posted the naked pictures, he even had to agree to be interviewed by them to not make it worse, this is nothing compared to that because R is very friendly with the Sun.

by Anonymousreply 65May 15, 2020 10:48 PM

The Sun exposed Tom Daley’s internet chat affair and posted the naked pictures, he even had to agree to be interviewed by them to not make it worse, this is nothing compared to that because R is very friendly with the Sun.

by Anonymousreply 66May 15, 2020 10:48 PM

Is Madden going to walk hand in hand with Froyito?

by Anonymousreply 67May 15, 2020 10:52 PM

[QUOTE] this is nothing compared to that because R is very friendly with the Sun.

“This is nothing”? They’ve exposed the fact that Richard is shacking up with a known gayling with a story featuring sensational details and a headline that involve a Game of Thrones co-star to maximize attention. They’re not doing him any favors.

by Anonymousreply 68May 15, 2020 10:54 PM

R67 never, he’s just a pal remember?!

by Anonymousreply 69May 15, 2020 10:54 PM

This is BIG. Hope little Froyito’s hole is worth it because Madden just fully outed himself.

by Anonymousreply 70May 15, 2020 10:54 PM

R68 yeah nice of the Sun to bring Emilia Clarke into story. Hope she gets it deep cleaned before she rents it out again. I wouldnt like to see what it looks like under a black light.

by Anonymousreply 71May 15, 2020 10:56 PM

If Madden wanted privacy, he should have remained with Brandon or dated someone that is more discreet than Froy. First chance Froy got he posted wearing the hat Madden wore to their Venice pap walk, then When that didn’t get him attention, he posted from Madden’s car, and finally when none of those efforts work to get him attention he posted Madden’s rental house. Madden’s an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 72May 15, 2020 10:57 PM

Madden is a total chicken hawk. No wonder he dumped Brandon like a hot potato, it seems his ideal age range is boys who look like 15 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 73May 15, 2020 10:59 PM

R63 Exactly. I think it's more The Sun cheekily poking fun at Richard for being a closeted homo than his team telling them what to write. Tabloids don't out people anymore. It's common decency. Not even the British tabloids would stoop that low.

by Anonymousreply 74May 15, 2020 10:59 PM

[Quote]is shacking up with a known gayling

He's only a known gayling to other gays. The fangirls are still oblivious. Fact is they're both closeted.

by Anonymousreply 75May 15, 2020 11:01 PM

Froy will be known as a gayling to everyone after this article. How is Froy going to make money making his fan girls cream their pants while he sings off key to them?

by Anonymousreply 76May 15, 2020 11:04 PM

How can Madden be possibly seen as straight by anyone now is beyond me. He lived with Brandon or Sam smiths ex as the tabloids put it and now he’s now apparently besties with a kid who looks like he earns his pocket money babysitting.

by Anonymousreply 77May 15, 2020 11:06 PM

I’m curious on how Froy will handle this, will he be emotinaly mature like Brandon and put it all in stride or will he cry and write a cryptic message on twitter maybe even put his social media on private?

by Anonymousreply 78May 15, 2020 11:09 PM

I hope Froy has good medical insurance.

by Anonymousreply 79May 15, 2020 11:10 PM

This is pretty solid gossip. Not bad at all.

by Anonymousreply 80May 15, 2020 11:10 PM

The difference between Brandon is Froy is in the closet and is not labled as Sam Smith’s ex so people who is not into gossip can surely believe this is Richard’s “pal”....

by Anonymousreply 81May 15, 2020 11:20 PM

I don't know... They posted a pic of Froy where he looks like he could be Richard's son. That's going to raise questions in readers' minds.

by Anonymousreply 82May 15, 2020 11:25 PM

Madden is getting dragged on Twitter. No one believes the article. I don’t know why he just can’t do the brave thing and come out. Why is he so ashamed?

by Anonymousreply 83May 15, 2020 11:26 PM

If he comes out, he’ll never have a chance to play James Bond.

by Anonymousreply 84May 15, 2020 11:28 PM

R80 Been saying that for months since the first strolling pics yet nobody here believed me. Looks like I was right after all...

by Anonymousreply 85May 15, 2020 11:29 PM

R83, because he is ambitious about his career, he craves to be successful in the entertainment industry and doesn't want to be typecast in movie roles.

by Anonymousreply 86May 15, 2020 11:31 PM

If he were ashamed, he wouldn't be swanning about with all these twinks.

by Anonymousreply 87May 15, 2020 11:35 PM

R87 he can’t help himself but he’s not out.

by Anonymousreply 88May 15, 2020 11:36 PM

He could avoid being photographed but he doesn't. He's obviously trying to play both sides but he's clearly not ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 89May 15, 2020 11:39 PM

Yikes they are being dragged and made fun of on twitter where Froy is active.. *site and eats popcorn*

by Anonymousreply 90May 15, 2020 11:40 PM

It’s obviously his life and choice if he doesn’t want to come out, whatever. But it’s pretty fucking pathetic to once again be leaking this *wink, wink* “pal/roommate” narrative to the press.

by Anonymousreply 91May 15, 2020 11:42 PM

R90 I’ll join with with my 🍿🍿🍿

by Anonymousreply 92May 15, 2020 11:43 PM

R83 Richard is not “ashamed” if he was “ashamed” he would do things his closeted peers do ( i.e. marry a beard and have kids) Richard and Froy’s close friends and family know all about their relationship. However if Richard and Froy want to be discreet about their relationship to the general public (to help their future income opportunities) it is their prerogative! Richard does NOT owe you a coming out party, so fucking deal with it!!!!

by Anonymousreply 93May 15, 2020 11:44 PM

R93 lol

by Anonymousreply 94May 15, 2020 11:46 PM

I don't think it's pathetic. It's actually progress. Of course, it would be nice if they both could pursue their career as openly gay/bi. I expect they will at some point. But it's a sign of progress that Madden isn't hiding while at his level of success in the industry.

by Anonymousreply 95May 15, 2020 11:47 PM

I don’t believe any of it. I need video evidence specifically of Froyo spreading dem cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 96May 15, 2020 11:48 PM

R96 Froyito’s hole is basically destroyed. Richard has nothing else to do this quarantine.

by Anonymousreply 97May 15, 2020 11:51 PM

This is r93 of the Tapatalk Madden group.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 15, 2020 11:53 PM

R93, R95, all of this discussion was done in lengths when he was with Flynn but looked how that turned out? He’s not some type of progressive changing the industry he is a coward.

by Anonymousreply 99May 15, 2020 11:54 PM

[Quote] He’s not some type of progressive changing the industry he is a coward.

He's certainly not burning the closet down. But it is some form of progress. It wasn't all that long ago that Luke Evans was having his female PR friend give quotes to the press about their burgeoning "romantic" relationship. Madden isn't giving people the quotes they'd like but he's not bearding or cowering beyond closed doors.

by Anonymousreply 100May 15, 2020 11:58 PM

Is young señorita Froy’s days numbered? Will she have to leave a life of luxury?

by Anonymousreply 101May 16, 2020 12:01 AM

[quote]Enjoy your 15 minutes of fame Froy because in another six months the headline will be “Richard Madden and pal Froy have bust up” and Froy will have banned Madden from some type of industry event.

What industry event would Gutierrez possibly have the power to ban Madden from? Pokémon gyms don't count.

The Sun should have just referred to him as Madden's pool boy.

by Anonymousreply 102May 16, 2020 12:16 AM

Let’s just hope this a way for Richard to come out and is actually the gay Eternal and not Brian Tyree Henry because Disney can’t afford having 2 lgbt superheroes Disney has billions at stake for this movie .

by Anonymousreply 103May 16, 2020 12:22 AM

I thought BeBe Winans was the gay Eternal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104May 16, 2020 12:25 AM

R98 Accusing everyone that does not lick Brandon Flynn’s hole of being some tapatalk troll or accusing them of being “Froy” is getting tiresome and ridiculous . Get a new schtick or new comebacks you fucking deranged cunt!!!

by Anonymousreply 105May 16, 2020 12:26 AM

[Quote] The Sun should have just referred to him as Madden's pool boy.

Assuming a Mexican is the help? How very Kelly Osborne.

by Anonymousreply 106May 16, 2020 12:28 AM

I love it when they keep calling Froy the Teen Wolf actor to emphasize the big age gap. Adding to that the very young looking photo of Froy. The Sun is shady af and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 107May 16, 2020 12:28 AM

Well, it's not like they have many credits from which to choose.

by Anonymousreply 108May 16, 2020 12:29 AM

YES to R105. The Brandon trolls are even more obnoxious than the Madden trolls. Richard may be skeezy but Brandon has never been an angel.

by Anonymousreply 109May 16, 2020 12:30 AM

[Quote] Brandon has never been an angel.

Spill!

by Anonymousreply 110May 16, 2020 12:31 AM

R105. did Brandon turn you down? Like what r110 said Spill!!

by Anonymousreply 111May 16, 2020 12:36 AM

So it is Brian Tyree Henry who will be the the superhero in Eternals which means Richard will never come out anytime soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112May 16, 2020 1:21 AM

Gay*

by Anonymousreply 113May 16, 2020 1:22 AM

woah i thought this was just a wishful thinking by DL but they are actually together since the lockdown?

by Anonymousreply 114May 16, 2020 1:23 AM

No one cares.

by Anonymousreply 115May 16, 2020 1:25 AM

Whatever career Froy thinks he has a a teen heartthrob is gone.

by Anonymousreply 116May 16, 2020 1:27 AM

Are you saying "friend of Madden" is the new "friend of Dorothy"?

by Anonymousreply 117May 16, 2020 1:30 AM

They must have met up before a fan tagged a manip of them together? Right? Right?

by Anonymousreply 118May 16, 2020 1:33 AM

Fans were on to Madden and Flynn three or four months before the newspapers reported on the pair.

by Anonymousreply 119May 16, 2020 1:42 AM

It was The Sun who first reported on Brandon and Richard being roommates it was before the first pics came out.

by Anonymousreply 120May 16, 2020 1:54 AM

Yes, but there were comments from fans on social media long before the Sun caught wind.

by Anonymousreply 121May 16, 2020 2:02 AM

[Quote] DM_commenter, Orange County, United States, 12 minutes ago

[Quote] So what if he lives with his male friend?? It makes good sense to me; extra help with heavy lifting, manual jobs, and diy etc. I'm sure when things return to normal they'll be able to go to the pub together and try chat up some ladies. Good luck boys!

by Anonymousreply 122May 16, 2020 2:02 AM

The Sun is reporting the fruits of fan stalking. In the case an Emilia fan stalking who knew the layout of her house. I guess none of these people know the name of Robert Bardo.

by Anonymousreply 123May 16, 2020 2:42 AM

R100, we will see once Eternals promo start and Disney will gear up with their own PR.

by Anonymousreply 124May 16, 2020 3:02 AM

Who?

by Anonymousreply 125May 16, 2020 3:07 AM

Froy’s “career” is dead on arrival.

by Anonymousreply 126May 16, 2020 4:13 AM

R115 Apparently you do because you replied.

by Anonymousreply 127May 16, 2020 4:53 AM

R117 yes

by Anonymousreply 128May 16, 2020 4:54 AM

R124 Then the reign of Richalina can begin

by Anonymousreply 129May 16, 2020 6:13 AM

It’s weird how the media still aren’t allowed to print the pap pics of Froy and Richard walking together in Venice beach.

by Anonymousreply 130May 16, 2020 8:55 AM

They could print them but why pay when they can just refer to their existence? They'd pay for them if they looked intimate.

by Anonymousreply 131May 16, 2020 11:25 AM

So, now that the cats out of the bag can we expect multiple daily TikToks from the guys like all the quarantine gay couples are doing?

by Anonymousreply 132May 16, 2020 11:27 AM

So is it true, if you stick a finger in Froy’s ass ropey hot loads of cum shoot out like a cream puff?

by Anonymousreply 133May 16, 2020 11:29 AM

Why are there two active Froylan threads?

by Anonymousreply 134May 16, 2020 11:29 AM

It’s funny that everyone on Twitter’s response has nothing to do with their relationship. Everybody is talking about how hot the sex is haha

by Anonymousreply 135May 16, 2020 11:30 AM

Now, people are on it, and Richard must be getting more paranoid every minute 😈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136May 16, 2020 11:36 AM

R136 people are slow...

by Anonymousreply 137May 16, 2020 11:40 AM

No one could spy on people like us...

by Anonymousreply 138May 16, 2020 11:42 AM

Will Richard kill him and blame homosexual panic saying he didn’t know, just to keep up his cover?

by Anonymousreply 139May 16, 2020 11:46 AM

Now that there's media coverage, they'll probably split before the quarantine is over.

by Anonymousreply 140May 16, 2020 11:49 AM

R130 In case we need a reminder ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141May 16, 2020 12:01 PM

R132 Neither is on tiktok yet... I doubt they will be. Richard wouldn't want that. There's a reason he keeps this relationship a secret.

by Anonymousreply 142May 16, 2020 12:03 PM

Is Olivia Munn in a current bearding contract? Is she too old for Disney?

by Anonymousreply 143May 16, 2020 12:05 PM

Do you think they waited until Froy turned 22 until they released the article to make it not seem as bad?

by Anonymousreply 144May 16, 2020 2:45 PM

Doubt it. Look at the pic they chose to use of Froy.

by Anonymousreply 145May 16, 2020 2:47 PM

R136 Froy actually looks more masculine than Madden there

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146May 16, 2020 3:18 PM

Do we think Froy is getting swole from beef injections?

by Anonymousreply 147May 16, 2020 3:27 PM

R147 he follows beefy men on ig so he’ll probably end up big and muscular himself.

by Anonymousreply 148May 16, 2020 3:40 PM

Froy and his stumpy dick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149May 16, 2020 4:04 PM

that's like beer can dick. nothing wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 150May 16, 2020 8:05 PM

Just Jared picked up the story. How exciting!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151May 16, 2020 9:25 PM

the comments on his ig page are now all about MaddenđŸ€Ł

by Anonymousreply 152May 16, 2020 9:45 PM

I wonder if the gals banned from this site still think this is all bad luck that Madden and Co. are getting papped.

by Anonymousreply 153May 16, 2020 9:49 PM

R149 Damn child that’s thicc and I’m on my knees for it.

by Anonymousreply 154May 16, 2020 10:46 PM

Froy’s dick is too short.

by Anonymousreply 155May 17, 2020 12:41 AM

Your dick to short to box with God.

by Anonymousreply 156May 17, 2020 12:47 AM

R155 He's a bottom so who cares.

by Anonymousreply 157May 17, 2020 7:14 AM

We need a new Froy & Richard thread.

by Anonymousreply 158May 17, 2020 8:04 AM

I guess people are using this now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159May 17, 2020 8:29 AM

[Quote] I love it when they keep calling Froy the Teen Wolf actor to emphasize the big age gap.

Has he done anything since Teen Wolf??

by Anonymousreply 160May 17, 2020 9:12 AM

He’s done the con circuit for teen wolf the past 3 years.

by Anonymousreply 161May 17, 2020 1:54 PM

Enjoy sisters.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162May 17, 2020 1:56 PM

Hers some more girls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163May 17, 2020 2:05 PM

I'm still not convinced that's him. People take nudes to get sex. People pose and shop their pics in order to be perceived as the most attractive version of themselves. Nudes are no different, so why would he let himself look like that in those pics?

by Anonymousreply 164May 17, 2020 2:11 PM

I’m all natural bitch.

by Anonymousreply 165May 17, 2020 2:18 PM

I've gone with the unedited truth in the moment when asked for a boner pic by someone I'd already had sex with. Maybe these were hacked/leaked from something like that?

by Anonymousreply 166May 17, 2020 10:11 PM

You wouldn't make sure you sucked in your gut? Or crop it so that the dick is all that's in frame? Even his skin looks bad in those pics.

by Anonymousreply 167May 17, 2020 10:18 PM

Serving bawdy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168May 22, 2020 1:23 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169May 22, 2020 2:01 AM

Holy shit. I hope that will be archived. Isn't the Andrew Aguecheek a flamboyant comedy part?

by Anonymousreply 170May 22, 2020 2:05 AM

We need a part 4 of Froy and Madden.

by Anonymousreply 171May 22, 2020 2:13 AM

The link in bio takes you to a YouTube page for the reading. I guess you don’t have to pay to watch, just donate afterwards if you want. Brandon has done a few of these and you can definitely see inside his place, the dog running around, etc. so I’m curious, but not sure I can stomach Froy’s “acting.”

by Anonymousreply 172May 22, 2020 2:16 AM

Froy can be funny as a himbo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173May 22, 2020 2:18 AM

I’m curious on how he will play the part and what his acting is like.

by Anonymousreply 174May 22, 2020 2:21 AM

Couldn't that director have cast Brandon and Froy in the same reading? That would break the gay internet.

by Anonymousreply 175May 22, 2020 2:22 AM

So are we all team Froy? Do we not need another Madden and Froy thread? We all know Madden is a twink chaser and will dump his cute ass as soon as quarantine is over.

by Anonymousreply 176May 22, 2020 2:23 AM

Can't wait to see that Insta live thing with Froy tomorrow. Should be interesting!

by Anonymousreply 177May 22, 2020 2:23 AM

Importance of Being Earnest with Brandon and Froy?

by Anonymousreply 178May 22, 2020 2:25 AM

I’m team Froy and Brandon like i was team Hillary and Lindsay

by Anonymousreply 179May 22, 2020 2:27 AM

Brandon liked that Insta post about the live thing too. It's always interesting to see their paths cross.

by Anonymousreply 180May 22, 2020 2:31 AM

Brandon is a like ho.

by Anonymousreply 181May 22, 2020 2:33 AM

R173 The sad thing is that is some of his best work. And I’m a huge Froy supporter from way back. That Light as a Feather shit nearly killed me, there are Youtube series that had higher and better production values and acting.

by Anonymousreply 182May 22, 2020 2:33 AM

Brandon Thomas Lee is Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee's son, right? This is going to be a shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 183May 22, 2020 2:34 AM

They didn't exactly get big names😂

by Anonymousreply 184May 22, 2020 2:36 AM

Ruby Rose has been plucked from the headlines! (Froy too, really.)

by Anonymousreply 185May 22, 2020 2:37 AM

So brandon like the post about the live play staring his ex bf new boytoy? Good for him for being a bigger person and not being petty.

by Anonymousreply 186May 22, 2020 2:51 AM

Brandon might have decided to be magnanimous because he can guess the shelf life of this relationship. Like, in his shoes I can imagine just sitting back with a bowl of popcorn and waiting to see if Richard's family will seat Froy at the kids' table if he turns up as the +1 for a wedding or holiday meal.

by Anonymousreply 187May 22, 2020 3:00 AM

I doubt it. Brandon is detereminedly "better, not bitter."

by Anonymousreply 188May 22, 2020 3:03 AM

[quote]The sad thing is that is some of his best work. And I’m a huge Froy supporter from way back. That Light as a Feather shit nearly killed me, there are Youtube series that had higher and better production values and acting.

The whole Liza On Demand episode is also on YouTube. I think it may have been the only thing he was cast in that year. He's sort of broad, that's the style of the show. He plays a dumb jock who can't figure out why this woman (posing as a high school girl in the episode) isn't into him. I don't love the acting style on that show but I watched it to see him and he killed it.

by Anonymousreply 189May 22, 2020 3:06 AM

Re LAAF, the hottest guy on it by far was Dylan Sprayberry, I don't know why but he was just smokin in that. It wasn't Froy's finest hour

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190May 22, 2020 3:18 AM

It's been two hours and Madden hasn't liked it yet. Trouble in paradise already?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191May 22, 2020 6:50 AM

R190 Why does Froy look SO different there? Has he had work done? His nose looks huge? It's not that huge now. His lips look small too, compared to his bigger lips now.

by Anonymousreply 192May 22, 2020 6:54 AM

New thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193May 22, 2020 6:54 AM

R190 He does look different, he's made up with darker hair, eyebrows and eyelashes. And his face makeup is light. Don't know about his nose, maybe that's his bad side? lol. Really don't have a clue.

by Anonymousreply 194May 22, 2020 7:29 AM

R194 Someone here said he's had work done and I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was the case.

by Anonymousreply 195May 22, 2020 7:41 AM

I prefer using this thread as the other thread is infested with Flynnbots saying every move Froy makes is just him copying Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 196May 22, 2020 1:29 PM

This thread should be kept for things like the play reading today. It has nothing to do with the Scottish player.

by Anonymousreply 197May 22, 2020 1:32 PM

R197 Exactly. I'm interested in Froy irregardless of his asshole boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 198May 22, 2020 1:43 PM

R197 Exactly. I'm interested in Froy irregardless of his asshole boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 199May 22, 2020 1:43 PM

I hope he plays Andrew very camp.

I need him to give us some good camp realness.

by Anonymousreply 200May 22, 2020 1:53 PM

Maybe they changed Froy's coloring for LAAF because he and Dylan Sprayberry kind of resemble each other too much. Or maybe because his hair was darkened for that movie. Froy does have a big nose anyway. Pretty sure he still does.

by Anonymousreply 201May 22, 2020 2:12 PM

R201 Yeah, it might have been the angle. It wasn't very flattering.

by Anonymousreply 202May 22, 2020 2:15 PM

His nose is a perfect fit for his face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203May 22, 2020 2:27 PM

R203 You're right, it is. I personally think Froy is prettier than Brandon. No offense to Brandon, as he has a lot to offer. But if we're talking physically, I think Froy has the better face.

by Anonymousreply 204May 22, 2020 2:42 PM

Froy's face is certainly more dramatic. He'd look great on stage, or in a film noir - anything with dramatic lighting.

by Anonymousreply 205May 22, 2020 2:45 PM

R205 Totally. I think he'd look great on stage. If the roles dry out he could try a shot at theater.

by Anonymousreply 206May 22, 2020 2:48 PM

R197 Everyone is hoping he will make an appearance in the background.

by Anonymousreply 207May 22, 2020 3:01 PM

R207 Madden is not dumb. No way is that going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 208May 22, 2020 3:21 PM

It'll happen, it'll happen.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209May 22, 2020 3:28 PM

He's probably getting pointers.

The reading is today @ 2:00 pm pacific standard time. This is the link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210May 22, 2020 4:24 PM

You know he is running lines with Madden. Not coke lines...maybe a couple.

by Anonymousreply 211May 22, 2020 4:30 PM

I don't think Froy needs substances to pep him up...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212May 22, 2020 4:42 PM

[quote]Totally. I think he'd look great on stage. If the roles dry out he could try a shot at theater.

Froy has been on stage, in Dallas. In children's theater, and his arts high school. There are picture of him in a wig doing Hair if you can find them. He played Laurie in Little Women and ...something, Barnaby or Cornelius in The Matchmaker. I think it's on his IMDB page.

Froy grew into his nose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213May 22, 2020 4:43 PM

R212 Who dat little gayling?

by Anonymousreply 214May 22, 2020 4:47 PM

Freaking adorable. How old was Froy in that commercial ?

by Anonymousreply 215May 22, 2020 4:47 PM

15/16, at a guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216May 22, 2020 4:54 PM

R215 I don't know but part 2 of the commercial aired in Nov 2014 since this is still up on his instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217May 22, 2020 4:56 PM

Sorry I just posted here (several times actually lol) but I'm curious if anyone else notices, like when they look at Froy's instagram - he has this confidence in his eyes or expression. To me this is more magnetic than his looks, which are good, and different, but honestly there are a lot of handsomer actors. They just don't project as much personality in a picture as he does.

by Anonymousreply 218May 22, 2020 5:13 PM

Great find. It's funny seeing kid Froy. Who knew this kid would end up getting partnered with the King of the North?

by Anonymousreply 219May 22, 2020 5:15 PM

I hope that ain't his greatest achivement.

by Anonymousreply 220May 22, 2020 5:22 PM

R219, it's King IN The North!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 221May 22, 2020 5:23 PM

Probably cut.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222May 22, 2020 5:35 PM

This is for you lairds of Tapatalk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223May 22, 2020 6:29 PM

The Tapatalkers have gone private, dear. You're scaring no one off.

by Anonymousreply 224May 22, 2020 6:32 PM

Believe me them old hags are still here. They report back to Tapatalk all the time.

by Anonymousreply 225May 22, 2020 6:45 PM

The Tap Talk fraus are not only homophobic but racist. We don't need them.

by Anonymousreply 226May 22, 2020 6:55 PM

It's confirmed. Froy's new Insta story. He reads Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 227May 22, 2020 7:13 PM

It's confirmed. Froy's new Insta story. He reads Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 228May 22, 2020 7:13 PM

Did he post a screenshot of DataLounge?

by Anonymousreply 229May 22, 2020 7:16 PM

R229 No, but he posted a story about doing theater (a Shakespeare play) after we talked about it here. Coincidence or not, who knows.

by Anonymousreply 230May 22, 2020 7:18 PM

He's in a Shakespeare play and posted it to over a million followers? hmmm....yea all dl

by Anonymousreply 231May 22, 2020 7:38 PM

That doesn’t look like Shakespeare? But maybe it was some sort of adaptation?

by Anonymousreply 232May 22, 2020 7:51 PM

That doesn’t look like Shakespeare? But maybe it was some sort of adaptation?

by Anonymousreply 233May 22, 2020 7:51 PM

Someone said that he'd played Barnaby or Cornelius. He probably hopes that his followers won't notice the pic has nothing to do with Shakespeare.

by Anonymousreply 234May 22, 2020 7:52 PM

Wow he did a high school play...beats Maddens production of Romeo and Juliet in the West End. Richard speak to Froy and tell him to stop embarrassing himself.

by Anonymousreply 235May 22, 2020 7:54 PM

[Quote] beats Maddens production of Romeo and Juliet in the West End.

Froy probably got better notices than Madden did...

by Anonymousreply 236May 22, 2020 8:01 PM

Of course the mentally ill Flynn bots are bashing Froy in the other thread. Now it's wrong that he follows fan accounts. The boy can't do anything right according to them.

by Anonymousreply 237May 22, 2020 8:08 PM

The boy!?? I’m a man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238May 22, 2020 8:27 PM

Froy’s live reading is starting soon and still no like from his daddy? This is not going to end well. I hope Froy is not discouraged.

by Anonymousreply 239May 22, 2020 8:29 PM

This is Froyito's big dayview since the lockdown.

Good luck Froy!

by Anonymousreply 240May 22, 2020 8:32 PM

What' the point of blind items if it's already obvious they're fucking?

by Anonymousreply 241May 22, 2020 8:41 PM

link it again when does it start?

by Anonymousreply 242May 22, 2020 8:44 PM

Madden is an asshole. Froy deserves better.

by Anonymousreply 243May 22, 2020 8:44 PM

Starts in 15 min.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244May 22, 2020 8:45 PM

I hope Froy is Not nervous.

by Anonymousreply 245May 22, 2020 8:48 PM

I just hope he acts better than Ruby Rose.

by Anonymousreply 246May 22, 2020 8:52 PM

OMG, it's almost here and I have to begin revising reports. Why ????

It's ok, I'll take a peak here and there as I am allowed. The link is below :

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247May 22, 2020 8:52 PM

It will be archived at the link, won't it?

by Anonymousreply 248May 22, 2020 8:56 PM

Someone said here for Richard Madden in the chat

by Anonymousreply 249May 22, 2020 8:58 PM

He just tweeted!

[quote] bye, me fui

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250May 22, 2020 8:59 PM

Is he tweeting in Ariana Grande?

by Anonymousreply 251May 22, 2020 9:01 PM

Why has it not started yet??

by Anonymousreply 252May 22, 2020 9:03 PM

What does that tweet mean?

by Anonymousreply 253May 22, 2020 9:03 PM

Ruby won't come out of her trailer.

by Anonymousreply 254May 22, 2020 9:04 PM

This is taking forever. I want to go to bed. I'm tired. It's already 11 pm here.

by Anonymousreply 255May 22, 2020 9:09 PM

Froy has fainted. And tonight, Joan Crawford style, his role will be played by his daddy, Richard Wallace Beery Madden.

by Anonymousreply 256May 22, 2020 9:09 PM

R256 LOL, someone already said they were watching because of Madden and I'm like... I doubt he will even show up.

by Anonymousreply 257May 22, 2020 9:11 PM

Taylor posted that it's cancelled? Who's Taylor?

by Anonymousreply 258May 22, 2020 9:11 PM

Countdown has begun again. 3 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 259May 22, 2020 9:12 PM

Froy looks so cute! He has a scruff omg

by Anonymousreply 260May 22, 2020 9:17 PM

You can literally only see the bedroom

by Anonymousreply 261May 22, 2020 9:17 PM

He just mentioned Brandon Flynn omg... I'm sure Froy is shook

by Anonymousreply 262May 22, 2020 9:18 PM

Froy - that's a man, Maury.

by Anonymousreply 263May 22, 2020 9:19 PM

Froy's hair looks a lot better than the pokemon pap pics, thank god.

by Anonymousreply 264May 22, 2020 9:20 PM

Froy is gorgeous!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 265May 22, 2020 9:21 PM

Can someone post the master bedroom pic again?

by Anonymousreply 266May 22, 2020 9:21 PM

Froy looks more adult with a beard

by Anonymousreply 267May 22, 2020 9:21 PM

Froy just spoke!

by Anonymousreply 268May 22, 2020 9:22 PM

[quote]Froyoling Ding-Ding

Is that like Pinkberry?

by Anonymousreply 269May 22, 2020 9:23 PM

He was checking his phone. Reading dl lol

by Anonymousreply 270May 22, 2020 9:23 PM

Froy can outperform Brandon and Ruby, thankfully.

by Anonymousreply 271May 22, 2020 9:24 PM

the only one looking at his phone

by Anonymousreply 272May 22, 2020 9:24 PM

See my trolling comments?

by Anonymousreply 273May 22, 2020 9:24 PM

As I predicted Madden is nowhere in sight. Maybe he didn't like the post because he knew people would talk and maybe expect him to be there.

by Anonymousreply 274May 22, 2020 9:25 PM

R273 No, not reading the cat. Too annoying.

by Anonymousreply 275May 22, 2020 9:25 PM

Froy's part seems small. Maybe that's why he's bored.

by Anonymousreply 276May 22, 2020 9:26 PM

chat*

by Anonymousreply 277May 22, 2020 9:26 PM

[quote] No, but he posted a story about doing theater (a Shakespeare play) after we talked about it here. Coincidence or not, who knows.

It's because he's doing 12th Night online...even as we speak. I'm watching it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278May 22, 2020 9:26 PM

He's drinking wine

by Anonymousreply 279May 22, 2020 9:27 PM

Only one drinking. I bet they parTy!

by Anonymousreply 280May 22, 2020 9:27 PM

It's not easy to sight read Shakespeare.

by Anonymousreply 281May 22, 2020 9:27 PM

Hot as hell

by Anonymousreply 282May 22, 2020 9:28 PM

Froy is playing Andrew like a hero.

by Anonymousreply 283May 22, 2020 9:29 PM

"A great eater of beef."

Mmhm.

by Anonymousreply 284May 22, 2020 9:30 PM

MORE wine!

Taylor Trench is a queen.

by Anonymousreply 285May 22, 2020 9:32 PM

who filled his wine glass?

by Anonymousreply 286May 22, 2020 9:32 PM

I'm sorry but this is literally like we're in a high school classroom listening to an English class reading 12th Night aloud.

by Anonymousreply 287May 22, 2020 9:32 PM

Ruby has an irritating nasality.

by Anonymousreply 288May 22, 2020 9:32 PM

MTV's Daria is in the cast?!?

by Anonymousreply 289May 22, 2020 9:35 PM

Why is everyone in the chat mentioning Madden? Did I miss something?

by Anonymousreply 290May 22, 2020 9:36 PM

Vice squad coming for Madden

by Anonymousreply 291May 22, 2020 9:38 PM

Which one of you is Matooda something? The guy is roasting Froy.

by Anonymousreply 292May 22, 2020 9:39 PM

Are any of them on YouTube? I presume they're all looking at their Skype/Zoom screen.

by Anonymousreply 293May 22, 2020 9:40 PM

He said Froy is literally living with another guy yet they have to be in separate parts of the house.

by Anonymousreply 294May 22, 2020 9:41 PM

There's no way Froy is reading the comments, not while he has to look at the lines and, one assumes, whatever performer is appearing on the screen.

by Anonymousreply 295May 22, 2020 9:42 PM

Who said that?

by Anonymousreply 296May 22, 2020 9:42 PM

oh yes, he was looking at his phone.

by Anonymousreply 297May 22, 2020 9:43 PM

If this is the talent level of Hollywood I'm going the get an agent and start auditioning when quarantine is over.

by Anonymousreply 298May 22, 2020 9:43 PM

I'm not kidding. R298

by Anonymousreply 299May 22, 2020 9:45 PM

This is badly cast. Froy offering to be Trensch's servant?

by Anonymousreply 300May 22, 2020 9:49 PM

Froy looking extra hot today with his glasses.

by Anonymousreply 301May 22, 2020 9:50 PM

Emilia doesn't use that room when she stays there, does she?

All cum-encrusted now...

by Anonymousreply 302May 22, 2020 9:51 PM

First time I've ever seen Froy in real time.

by Anonymousreply 303May 22, 2020 9:53 PM

Froy reads Shakespeare like a Valley boy.

by Anonymousreply 304May 22, 2020 9:54 PM

[Quote] First time I've ever seen Froy in real time.

I thought you worked at a Starbucks in WeHo.

by Anonymousreply 305May 22, 2020 9:54 PM

R305 Shut up, Froy, I'm pretending I don't know you.

by Anonymousreply 306May 22, 2020 9:56 PM

Brandon Lee looks like Corey Feldman.

by Anonymousreply 307May 22, 2020 9:58 PM

I bet Waldo posts on DL.

by Anonymousreply 308May 22, 2020 9:59 PM

Is the singing guy one of the Evan Hansens? I know Taylor Trensch was.

by Anonymousreply 309May 22, 2020 10:00 PM

Where is the KING IN THE NORTH?????

by Anonymousreply 310May 22, 2020 10:01 PM

The chat is so funny right now

by Anonymousreply 311May 22, 2020 10:02 PM

Who are Ben and Taylor? Are they gays?

The comments say they live together and are in the same house doing the reading.

by Anonymousreply 312May 22, 2020 10:03 PM

Anyone have the article that showed the bedroom in the Froy-Madden love nest?

by Anonymousreply 313May 22, 2020 10:06 PM

he could easily do univision.

by Anonymousreply 314May 22, 2020 10:06 PM

Froy could have done this anywhere in the house and he brazenly does it in front of the bed. The slut.

by Anonymousreply 315May 22, 2020 10:07 PM

Here's one of the bedrooms.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316May 22, 2020 10:08 PM

that's richard's tee shirt.

by Anonymousreply 317May 22, 2020 10:10 PM

Shakespeare, in his grave, right now:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318May 22, 2020 10:11 PM

Froy looks like a movie star.

by Anonymousreply 319May 22, 2020 10:13 PM

So much for the bitching about Froy filtering all his pics...

by Anonymousreply 320May 22, 2020 10:13 PM

Froy looks SO much better live than he does in photos. Uncanny!

It was pretty brazen of him to be filming from their fucknest bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 321May 22, 2020 10:14 PM

Froy looks amazing live

by Anonymousreply 322May 22, 2020 10:15 PM

R320 Those were just mentally ill Flynn bots

by Anonymousreply 323May 22, 2020 10:15 PM

Also, Froy is clearly a MAN, not a boy at all.

by Anonymousreply 324May 22, 2020 10:16 PM

Nobody cares if Froy can act or is in character or playing it right, just staring at his face and want to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 325May 22, 2020 10:16 PM

it does kinda look like the bedroom pic posted. it does. coincidence?

by Anonymousreply 326May 22, 2020 10:17 PM

R326?

by Anonymousreply 327May 22, 2020 10:18 PM

R326?

by Anonymousreply 328May 22, 2020 10:18 PM

looking at the phone

by Anonymousreply 329May 22, 2020 10:19 PM

[quote]Also, Froy is clearly a MAN, not a boy at all.

Well he's 22, he's not a boy. He's still sort of a boy-man, though.

by Anonymousreply 330May 22, 2020 10:20 PM

Froy got more wine

by Anonymousreply 331May 22, 2020 10:22 PM

Froy will get drunk and spill the tea about Madden😂

by Anonymousreply 332May 22, 2020 10:24 PM

R325 Exactly, lots of actors aren't that good at acting. They're acting because they have the looks. Froy is gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 333May 22, 2020 10:25 PM

I posted "Where is the KING IN THE NORTH???" in the comments and then that Kristen Whoever started copying me, so I quit.

by Anonymousreply 334May 22, 2020 10:26 PM

To be honest I'm not that wild about Froy's sort of fat face nowadays. Just my preference I guess, I liked him better thinner. (Sorry)

By the way, are there any straight guys in this?

by Anonymousreply 335May 22, 2020 10:27 PM

chat: "​The boy with a black T-shirt drinking a red wine is so handsome"

by Anonymousreply 336May 22, 2020 10:28 PM

If you're going to be on YouTube around the world, can you just clean up your kitchen a little bit?

by Anonymousreply 337May 22, 2020 10:31 PM

[Quote] are there any straight guys in this

Brandon.

by Anonymousreply 338May 22, 2020 10:32 PM

Taylor Trensch does not project "high born."

by Anonymousreply 339May 22, 2020 10:32 PM

[Quote]Froy looks like a movie star.

Yup. he has the looks to go far. So what if he isn't the best actor in the world. Many actors aren't amazing, they've still got a career. it's just as much about looks.

by Anonymousreply 340May 22, 2020 10:33 PM

DL sleuths, are those Richard's clothes?

by Anonymousreply 341May 22, 2020 10:35 PM

I wouldn't be too hard on Froy. He's not stinking out loud. It's a reading. And Shakespeare is damn hard to do as a reading.

by Anonymousreply 342May 22, 2020 10:35 PM

R335 I agree. I preferred him as a skinny twink too. He doesn't look as good with too much muscle.

by Anonymousreply 343May 22, 2020 10:35 PM

"Maria"

It's Mariah!

by Anonymousreply 344May 22, 2020 10:36 PM

R343 Then again, he does look more like a man and less like a boy this way. That's why I feel the "he likes them barely legal" thing about Richard is bs. His partners always looked like adults, and were adults.

by Anonymousreply 345May 22, 2020 10:39 PM

Who the fuck is operating the button for who appears on screen? They need to start paying attention and stop putting the wrong person on screen.

by Anonymousreply 346May 22, 2020 10:40 PM

R343 Also the concerted effort to masc up makes him a little less attractive to me. I admired him for being a little different and not being a Hollywood clone. R345 Well he likes them younger, you can't deny that.

Btw, Froy seems to have a better camera than the rest of them. Sebastian's is terrible.

by Anonymousreply 347May 22, 2020 10:41 PM

R342 He's actually better than I expected. He started out a bit rocky, but got better.

by Anonymousreply 348May 22, 2020 10:41 PM

Froy's acting on Teen Wolf wasn't that good. It's better here.

by Anonymousreply 349May 22, 2020 10:41 PM

Did Brando mispronounce "orchard"?

by Anonymousreply 350May 22, 2020 10:42 PM

Froy is good at earnest.

by Anonymousreply 351May 22, 2020 10:43 PM

They keep showing the guy in the kitchen. Is he operating the "camera"?

by Anonymousreply 352May 22, 2020 10:43 PM

R349 Froy's acting on Teen Wolf wasn't that good. It's better here.

He has no idea how to play Sir Andrew Aguecheek, though. Supposed to be a comedic, vain fool.

by Anonymousreply 353May 22, 2020 10:45 PM

Froy waiting to long to put on his glasses to denote "Antonio" was funny.

by Anonymousreply 354May 22, 2020 10:47 PM

*waiting too long

by Anonymousreply 355May 22, 2020 10:47 PM

How long does this last? It's almost 1 am here. I want to sleep.

by Anonymousreply 356May 22, 2020 10:49 PM

Brandon looks more like an Aguecheek, though he seems even more green than Froy.

by Anonymousreply 357May 22, 2020 10:51 PM

I played Sebastian in this and I got to say this guy is a weak Sebastian. lol Doesn't play it like he's in love.

by Anonymousreply 358May 22, 2020 11:01 PM

he's thinking of richard

by Anonymousreply 359May 22, 2020 11:01 PM

No, Sebastian is Taylor Trensch lol

by Anonymousreply 360May 22, 2020 11:03 PM

were the lines "expose your love?" he was about to cry.

by Anonymousreply 361May 22, 2020 11:04 PM

Brandon is trying too hard to play an emotion and he's tripping over the language.

by Anonymousreply 362May 22, 2020 11:04 PM

R362 Yeah but he clearly has talent

by Anonymousreply 363May 22, 2020 11:05 PM

Froy is playing Andrew while wearing his glasses?

by Anonymousreply 364May 22, 2020 11:07 PM

he rubbed his nose

by Anonymousreply 365May 22, 2020 11:08 PM

Ben and Taylor should not both have been cast in this reading. The reading needed another, more alpha male.

by Anonymousreply 366May 22, 2020 11:08 PM

is is not the worst on here and perhaps the best.

by Anonymousreply 367May 22, 2020 11:09 PM

I'd have kept Ben and not asked Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 368May 22, 2020 11:09 PM

Brando should have doubled up the Fool and Andrew to the same actor. I don't think those characters interact.

by Anonymousreply 369May 22, 2020 11:10 PM

Froy would have been a better Sebastian.

by Anonymousreply 370May 22, 2020 11:10 PM

Froy is so color coordinated in his black and white room with his black and white costume.

by Anonymousreply 371May 22, 2020 11:12 PM

I thought the Olivia would be more interesting but she's become less characterful. Nicole seemed the most prepared.

by Anonymousreply 372May 22, 2020 11:14 PM

In Emilia's house.

by Anonymousreply 373May 22, 2020 11:14 PM

it looks like that leaked pic above!

by Anonymousreply 374May 22, 2020 11:19 PM

I still don't get how anyone changes that much in less than 3 years. Here he's 19, looks and acts 16. I didn't change hardly at all from 19 to 22. Did he have work done?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375May 22, 2020 11:23 PM

L.A. ages you. Trust me.

by Anonymousreply 376May 22, 2020 11:25 PM

[Quote] Did he have work done?

Madden's worked over, I'd say.

by Anonymousreply 377May 22, 2020 11:25 PM

What was the bigger story in this group of actors?

Ruby Rose leaving Batwoman

OR

Froy getting fucked by Richard Madden in Emilia Clarke's house?

by Anonymousreply 378May 22, 2020 11:27 PM

lol.

by Anonymousreply 379May 22, 2020 11:28 PM

You do know what thread you are on, don't you r378?

by Anonymousreply 380May 22, 2020 11:28 PM

All those dykes and "queer" women in the comments section lusting after RR was disgusting.

I preferred the Richard Madden trolling comments.

BTW, there's no way on Earth that 45-year-old Richard cares about shit like Pokemon Go and other kiddie things that Froy plays with.

by Anonymousreply 381May 22, 2020 11:31 PM

The majority of the Youtube comments were for either Rose or Froy.

I saw one comment at the beginning ask: Is anyone here for Will Foland (sp?)? I was tempted to type: Yes. His mother.

by Anonymousreply 382May 22, 2020 11:32 PM

Froy isn't dating Richard Armitage.

by Anonymousreply 383May 22, 2020 11:32 PM

I would bet money that Froy and Richard have dance parties to "Future Nostalgia."

by Anonymousreply 384May 22, 2020 11:33 PM

His duck pics all over the net. Don't give a damn.

He could be kinky as hell.

by Anonymousreply 385May 22, 2020 11:33 PM

[quote]L.A. ages you. Trust me.

Haha no doubt, Sally.

I think about myself and my friends, from 19 to 22, we didn't get *that* much more handsome. I mean come on. That's an average-cute guy in that interview, now he's a guy who looks amazing even on a phone camera. The chiseled features...you don't grow those spontaneously, post-adolescence.

by Anonymousreply 386May 22, 2020 11:35 PM

I wouldn't call him average cute. Lol at him saying he's wants Hugh Jackman to teach him "how to be muscular... and stuff." (3:20)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387May 22, 2020 11:47 PM

R386 Eh I just meant he's cute in the Mexican interview but I'm not smitten with his looks and he's not hot (to me). R387 Froy's cuter in that interview and so gay when he puts his hands on his face and talks about actual fans. He makes Michael seem masc by comparison and Michael is not very masc.

by Anonymousreply 388May 23, 2020 5:28 AM

[quote]His duck pics all over the net.

I just love pornographic duck pics!

by Anonymousreply 389May 23, 2020 9:11 AM

Anybody else notice Froysito has that funny way he talks, like his nose is always stuffed up or something? It's cute but odd.

by Anonymousreply 390May 23, 2020 2:37 PM

Since he's with Richard, it means cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 391May 23, 2020 4:06 PM

R391 Funny...but he always has sounded like that.

by Anonymousreply 392May 23, 2020 4:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!