Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elite Season Tres

The hot Spaniards are back in class and as always partying, drugs, betrayal and murder are mixed in with school work and competitive scholarships. Now poor Lu throws her Valentine’s Day party with an upside down theme and the boys have to dress as sluts. Guzman comes in tight jeans and a halter. Polo ends up in yet another MMF, and Omar has an illicit kiss with someone who is not his hot boyfriend Zander.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 1, 2021 3:33 AM

Reporting back to say I finished bingeing and really enjoyed this season, it was tighter than season two considerably. I am confused by the ending, are they going to do a later Glee thing and spin off the show in two directions with one set in NYC and one back at home?

by Anonymousreply 1March 14, 2020 11:11 AM

Poor Polo, I guess he was too bi to live, it’s just another case of bi-eraser.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2March 14, 2020 11:20 AM

I posted this in the other thread before I found this one:

Wow!!!! Great, great ending. And now I am very curious if there really will be another season and who would be in it, if yes. And in the end I always end up loving Ander/Aron the most in spite of expecting to find other characters or storylines more interesting. It still ends up being him.

R1, I think they are giving themselves options, but I don't know if they will go with that or just with those remaining or nothing at all.

On another, very different note, to our Spanish friends keeping track: Did Aron ever follow Aitana?

by Anonymousreply 3March 14, 2020 2:43 PM

Can we give props to Carla! She was just a gorgeous scheming ice-queen, but she managing to drive away with all of her family’s money without any repercussions. She even got over a drug habit by diving into a pool. No rehab for that girl. Our little Spanish Serena Van Derwoodson, but with a real title! I lived for her outfits, huge tits, and bitchiness! So proud of her character arc.

Poor Polo! My baby was a murderer but had so much heart and pain. The closest really kills.

Samuel was his typical annoying self. I saw the actors audition tape. He used to have longer hair which looked so much better.

Guzman always feels somehow underused, yet always there. I’m glad he’s emotionally free but his story line should shift if they keep him on in S4.

Dang the actors playing Zander and Omar were so good. Their facial expressions, along with The actor playing Polo are awesome. The gay actors are so expressive.

Nadia and Lu’s friendship might have been the highlight of the season. They did the girl power thing in the correct way without hitting you over the head with the message. The actress playing Nadia has gorgeous hair, I’m like “work bitch!” when we she lets it down.

George Lopez, who plays Valerio was the guy that stole my attention. Last season I didn’t get the hype about him, granted I fast forwarded through some bits. But I watched the last 3 episodes from S2 before binging S3, and I really loved his character. That’s the type of free spirit that you’d love to be around.

The new girls from S2 also grew on me. Rebeca was the ride or die type of friend that everyone took for granted. Cayetana was a copy of a character from Gossip Girl, except she was well rounded, meant no harm, and was generally super nice. I would have forgiven her for trying to embezzle that money.

Final note, Lu should have kept a healthy distance from her brother. She should have known that her father would flip out. She could have simply giving him cash to hold him over instead of fucking up her shit. It was like coming out to her parent, when you are financially dependent on them, keep your mouth shut until you can handle your own. Now she will be splitting a scholarship to NYC. She’s in for a rude awakening about the hardships of poverty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 14, 2020 3:28 PM

These guys are all loaded and “a family”, but once one of them gets into a financial bind their friends literally ignore their suffering. Within 3 seasons the most they’ve given to each other was bus fair to Rebeca.

by Anonymousreply 5March 14, 2020 3:34 PM

Gracias, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6March 14, 2020 3:35 PM

I enjoyed that there was more depth to the Polo/Cayetana/Valerio relationship, compared to the Polo/Carla/Christian relationship...and I definitely wasn't expecting multiple Polo/Valerio kissing scenes...a very pleasant surprise.

by Anonymousreply 7March 14, 2020 4:14 PM

I love that scene to scene I’m constantly re-evaluating which guy is the hottest. The story improved from last season.

by Anonymousreply 8March 14, 2020 4:31 PM

I'll only watch if beautiful Polo gets a MALE love interest. I don't care about the fuggos Ander and Omar🤮

by Anonymousreply 9March 14, 2020 4:43 PM

Old pal, Christian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10March 14, 2020 4:48 PM

Yeah, no contest

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11March 14, 2020 4:52 PM

More

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12March 14, 2020 4:55 PM

i just hated every scene that Cayetana is in, what a doormat! i wish we were given only Valerio & Polo storyline.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13March 14, 2020 4:57 PM

Yes, I agree, those two alone would have been glorious, R13.

by Anonymousreply 14March 14, 2020 5:00 PM

I liked Cayetana and I usually hate grifters that feel entitled to lie their way into the lives of the wealthy. She was so sweet and like Polo's mothers' said, she was the only one there for their son.

by Anonymousreply 15March 14, 2020 5:14 PM

I liked her as well, R15, just not really in the threesome. There was no chemistry for me, but that is subjective of course.

by Anonymousreply 16March 14, 2020 5:24 PM

R15, She was with Polo for her own interests, though. i think polo needed to be loved by someone desperately, just for this reason he endured her drama but it didn't last since she is no Carla.

by Anonymousreply 17March 14, 2020 5:26 PM

Why didn't Polo's mothers do the respectable thing and send him to boarding school?

by Anonymousreply 18March 14, 2020 5:29 PM

Is it only me, i don't know but season 3 seemed a little rushed, there wasn't much depth in the story or characters.

R18, for their own ego.

by Anonymousreply 19March 14, 2020 5:31 PM

I thought this little scene, when Cayetana compliment Polo's smile was so cute. But it might have been from S2, whatever.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20March 14, 2020 5:42 PM

He will be missed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21March 14, 2020 5:44 PM

R18 They were going to go that, but Cayetana set up a fake email account and flooded all the schools with the tweets about him being a murderer and they all withdrew allowing him to transfer. It was her most evil move, but she didn’t want to lose him. It also added fuel to the fire between Polo and Guzman and Sammy because he thought they did it.

by Anonymousreply 22March 14, 2020 6:37 PM

I really had hoped Christian would find his way back to the school this season.

by Anonymousreply 23March 14, 2020 6:38 PM

Omar really likes giving head, he just drops to his knees, pulls down their pants and goes at it furiously. I like that he knows Anders junk so well that he notices when something is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 24March 14, 2020 7:03 PM

How is Las Encinas dealing with COVID?

by Anonymousreply 25March 14, 2020 7:09 PM

Hooked on this series and really anxious to see season 3, and the finale! I thought Ander, Polo, Valerio and Christian carried this series and it would have been more interesting and dramatic to see their characters expanded. Didn't think too much of Samuel and his bro. and felt that Guzman's sister(forgot her name) plot line a bit overblown (but that's me)I'm wondering how they are going to resolve the murder of the sister by Polo without sending him to prison and rekindling Polo's friendship with Guzman? All in all, I think they can keep this series going by introducing new characters along with the current ones. There are dozens of story lines here to be explored, so lets hope!

by Anonymousreply 26March 14, 2020 7:41 PM

Thanks for the new thread.

by Anonymousreply 27March 14, 2020 7:56 PM

Cayetana is a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 28March 14, 2020 8:03 PM

Random, old video of Aron with Jorge S's bf

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29March 14, 2020 8:11 PM

R26, welcome to the club! It’s one of my favorite teen shows.

by Anonymousreply 30March 14, 2020 9:00 PM

Really could've done without the cancer storyline.

by Anonymousreply 31March 14, 2020 11:44 PM

BTS smoochin'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32March 15, 2020 1:36 AM

R32 did the actor playing Polo look like he waited for that kiss for 3 years and was sad to see it end so quickly. So much emotion in that one second gif.

by Anonymousreply 33March 15, 2020 5:36 AM

I have to say, shots of Polo with facial hair are a revelation!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34March 15, 2020 7:17 AM

Haha, true, R33!!

I honestly think both Alvaro and Aron are a little bit in love with Miguel, and I'm only half-joking ;).

by Anonymousreply 35March 15, 2020 8:32 AM

Christ, who ever designed the school uniforms deserves a medal of honor for putting those boys in tight shirts and even tighter pants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36March 15, 2020 8:40 AM

An example

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37March 15, 2020 8:40 AM

Hold up r34, the guy playing Polo is straight in real life? Damn, Europeans fuck up my gaydar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38March 15, 2020 6:45 PM

Supposedly yes, R38. He was dating Ester but they broke up a few months ago.

by Anonymousreply 39March 15, 2020 7:32 PM

E3: Cayetana is still a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 40March 15, 2020 11:23 PM

I have finished watching it now and Season 3 is the best so far. I cried a lot towards the end. It was very touching.

by Anonymousreply 41March 16, 2020 12:05 AM

Yes r41, even a cliche cancer storyline made me tear up. I think every one of the actors do a wonderful job. Spain's acting schools must be top notch.

by Anonymousreply 42March 16, 2020 12:14 AM

R42 You are right, not a Tori Spelling in the bunch!

by Anonymousreply 43March 16, 2020 12:27 AM

Yeray being officially the only male character since Season 1 to not have kiss another man.

Yeray, heterosexual king.

by Anonymousreply 44March 16, 2020 2:29 PM

Wait, did Samu or Nano do it?

by Anonymousreply 45March 16, 2020 2:30 PM

r45 Yes, they did on Season 1, with each other lol and also, Nano kissed Christian.

by Anonymousreply 46March 16, 2020 2:32 PM

[quote][R45] Yes, they did on Season 1, with each other lol

Brothers should do it.

by Anonymousreply 47March 16, 2020 2:39 PM

It has crumbled into a melodramatic shitshow and will continue for another 2 seasons. I quit.

by Anonymousreply 48March 16, 2020 2:47 PM

It was always that way r48. I mean it centers around a murder similar to 13 Reasons Why. Instead of hot girl that think she's fat, we have a red-headed Spanish girl that wants to destroy her privileged lifestyle because she has HIV and a terrible boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 49March 16, 2020 3:21 PM

Nano and Christian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50March 16, 2020 4:54 PM

r48 the next 2 seasons will feature an entirely new cast

by Anonymousreply 51March 16, 2020 9:59 PM

Let's hope the gay storyline is good with the new characters

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52March 16, 2020 10:29 PM

Cayetana's end made no sense. Since her introduction she treated Polo like a meal ticket or was simply obsessed with him (she even agrees to the throuple relationship, because she knows that Polo craves dick) and then she joins the others, who treated her like shit for being a con artist and siding with Polo, in their cover up operation? And then to top it off she declines the offer of Polo's mothers to financially take care of her? AND hands the murder weapon, she hid for Polo, over to the police anonymously?

Why create the drama of some of them not graduating if they are not going to be part of the fourth season?

Other than that the third season was pretty great. Love the final scene of Guzman and Polo and you just knew what Guzman would say to Polo. Very touching. Kevin McHale's cameo was so hilariously random.

by Anonymousreply 53March 18, 2020 3:22 AM

Not completely random R53, Kevin was a huge fan of the show before his small part

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54March 18, 2020 3:32 AM

And now he's bffs with Danna Paola

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55March 18, 2020 3:33 AM

r55, aw, that's nice. Thank you for sharing.

by Anonymousreply 56March 18, 2020 3:35 AM

Am I the only one who hated Carla? I wanted to fast-forward through most of her scenes.

Boy, the producers in Spain really cranked this show out. I feel like it wasn't that long ago that I binged through Season 2. It would take a US show at least twice as long.

by Anonymousreply 57March 18, 2020 4:41 AM

Gayest show currently on TV by a mile.

The US would have mangled these characters, making them straight, or neutering them.

by Anonymousreply 58March 18, 2020 11:53 AM

R53: I agree. Her ending made no sense and was clear fan service as the audience must not like Cayetana and wanted to see her get hers.

This season was so great. The finale gave me Clue vibes in the best possible way.

by Anonymousreply 59March 18, 2020 12:34 PM

I just wanted to see Lu’s daddy forgive her. Can you really just abandon your child like that. He knows his son is attractive. I’d be appalled if it happened in my house but he was very extreme.

by Anonymousreply 60March 18, 2020 7:24 PM

The quick storyline about Carla becoming dangerously hooked on MDMA seemed unrealistic. Her need for more hits seemed more typical of a meth or coke addict.

by Anonymousreply 61March 18, 2020 7:43 PM

[quote] The quick storyline about Carla becoming dangerously hooked on MDMA seemed unrealistic.

Well, she was pissed that her deadbeat dad pimped her out to the rich investor kid, who had a crush on Carla, while threatening to harm Samuel. And we tend to forget that the seasons take place over several months and not just a binge-watching night.

by Anonymousreply 62March 18, 2020 7:48 PM

I thought it was coke

by Anonymousreply 63March 18, 2020 8:33 PM

R63, it was definitely supposed to be molly, although she was jonesing for more and more hits like a coke fiend, and walking around in a daze more like some other substance, lol.

by Anonymousreply 64March 18, 2020 8:42 PM

So Aron is saying he was turned on during the masturbation scene with Alvaro? Is that acknowledging he is bisexual, or just that Alvaro is that hot, haha?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65March 20, 2020 11:03 PM

R65 It's a joke.

by Anonymousreply 66March 21, 2020 5:23 AM

I loved this season. It may be the best so far. I cried like a baby in the final scenes.

by Anonymousreply 67March 21, 2020 6:15 AM

I hope Carla is gone for good from the next season. She was annoying.

by Anonymousreply 68March 21, 2020 8:44 AM

I apologize if that is completely off topic, but I am totally hooked on foreign, gay themed, entertainment.

Apart from the latest season of this show I recently binge watched:

- Alta Mar (High Seas)

- Paquita Salas

- Casa del Flores (House of Flowers)

- Zone Blanche (a French crime mystery show)

- Toy Boy

- El Club

I wonder if any of you guys would recommend other foreign shows with gay or at least homoerotic themes to me?

I am curious about La Casa de Papel and Club de Cuervos. But both seem rather straight themed and gritty.

by Anonymousreply 69March 21, 2020 8:46 AM

Call me crazy, but I think Polo's true love was Guzman. He cared so much for his approval and I think he only was sorry for murdering Marina because he knew it would destroy his relationship with Guzman if it ever comes out (which it did).

by Anonymousreply 70March 21, 2020 8:51 AM

R65: All of them are joking all the time, it's impossible to say something serious to Alvaro's journalistic skills

by Anonymousreply 71March 21, 2020 11:11 AM

R70 absolutely. It would have been a match made in heaven, both from the same social milieu.... But Guzmán only wanted to be friends. The oldest story in the book.

by Anonymousreply 72March 21, 2020 12:57 PM

Haha, I'm well aware it's a joke, R66, but you know what they say about jokes and grains of truth. Seriously though, I love that he said that even as a joke.

by Anonymousreply 73March 21, 2020 1:34 PM

Money Heist is good, a lot of fun. Good old fashioned crime caper.

by Anonymousreply 74March 21, 2020 6:13 PM

Cayetana is the new charwoman. And a cunt

by Anonymousreply 75March 22, 2020 12:16 AM

Wrap-up on Nano and Christian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76March 22, 2020 1:48 PM

Nano looks beat in the face, I was fine without his mug on my screen. I loved happy-flirty Christian. They little of him we got to see in S2 made it seem like he was going to turn into Sammy, broody and annoying. I still missed him in S2, but by S3 the show go it's stride back and the new characters started to shine.

by Anonymousreply 77March 22, 2020 2:06 PM

[quote]the new characters started to shine.

And also, Yeray was there.

by Anonymousreply 78March 22, 2020 2:08 PM

Wait, what? Is the internet just extrapolating from what Aron said or is there any basis to this, haha?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79March 24, 2020 7:33 PM

Well, I for one could do with some gossip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80March 24, 2020 7:36 PM

R80 I very much doubt this is true but Alvaro especially looks like her gay friend in this picture, it's hard to believe they ever dated.

by Anonymousreply 81March 24, 2020 8:27 PM

R77 I agree. Season 2 sucked. Season 3 was much better. One of the reasons was probably because there was more gay action in S3.

by Anonymousreply 82March 24, 2020 8:41 PM

Haha, yes! And yup, it does all seem made-up but the type of made-up that is mostly amusing (not so much the cheating) so I don't mind. And they would make a gorgeous couple.

by Anonymousreply 83March 24, 2020 8:54 PM

Season 3 had them fleshed out to become real characters, complex and not just caricatures. I loved Season 3.

by Anonymousreply 84March 24, 2020 11:20 PM

I've started watching this show because of you bitches. Polo, Guzman and the older men are so hot. I think the fact that they speak Spanish makes them 10 times sexier.

by Anonymousreply 85March 25, 2020 2:49 AM

I don't regret watching it with the original Spanish dub and English subtitles. It gives you the chance to discover a bit more through repeated viewing and appreciate it even more.

by Anonymousreply 86March 25, 2020 5:37 AM

I grew to absolutely love this show and Season 3 rocked my world. I cried at the finale.

by Anonymousreply 87March 25, 2020 6:43 AM

I pretty much cried watching every episode of season 3...mainly over Ander's storyline. I am generally a crier though, haha.

by Anonymousreply 88March 25, 2020 1:00 PM

The actor who plays Polo is hot af. I would have liked to watch a spinoff of him just getting dick all around Madrid.

by Anonymousreply 89March 26, 2020 1:53 AM

Is he bi in real life? He pings.

by Anonymousreply 90March 26, 2020 4:49 AM

Omar

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 4, 2020 1:47 AM

R91, hot!

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2020 1:49 AM

why doesn't he do something about those incredibly huge bushy eyebrows

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2020 6:51 AM

It’s who he is bruh

by Anonymousreply 94April 4, 2020 11:13 AM

R93. One of the biggest mistakes an actor could do is change what makes you different to look like every other actor (ask Jennifer Grey).

by Anonymousreply 95April 4, 2020 11:50 AM

I watched all three seasons of this show, although a Spanish Soap, the acting and production values were top notched! However, my 'gaydar (I'm gay) pinged quite a bit when Polo, Ander and Alvario(?) on screen! Does anyone know if any of them are gay (or Bi) in real life? I think I read elsewhere that Polo is Str8! Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote]Omar

I bet he throws a mean fuck.

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2020 5:00 PM

R96 Pretty sure Arón Piper is gay.

by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2020 5:04 PM

It seems to me that Aron Piper identifies as straight irl but being a young guy from a sexually progressive European country there’s probably a certain fluidity there. I would not be surprised if Alvaro Rico (Polo) is actually bisexual. Those scenes with Valerio this season were (nicely) quite convincing.

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2020 5:29 PM

We were just discussing Aron here, R96. I personally think he is bi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100April 4, 2020 5:44 PM

[70] I agree! In fact Guzman, Polo and Ander had these feelings for each other when they were young kids (sleeping together when lonely) and that scene where Guzman wanted them to sleep together and Polo initiated sexual overtures to Ander and the mutual jerkoff afterwards! In MHO, they were, no doubt, in love with each other, but the constraints of society muted its expression in real terms. Therefore, they had to settle for relationships that were less than satisfying in order to carry on with their lives, graduate and find their calling elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 101April 4, 2020 6:09 PM

R101 Gee, you are the gay Barbara Cartland.

Although a complete soap opera, it was really well written, giving the actors interesting things to do and to "develop" over time. And portrayed some things rarely portrayed. For example I thought it was really interesting that Ander was so attracted to Omar as a "rough lower class down low muslim" but when Omar came out, started to get dressed and acting all fem and fruity, his desire waned. And he told him, "I don't like this Omar."

by Anonymousreply 102April 4, 2020 6:20 PM

I LOVED Carla! I hope she’s back next season. I’m a total Carla and Samu shipper!

And I LOVE Lu!

By the way, Samu could be queer in real life. On his Instagram, he posted a photo of Marlon Brando and James Dean kissing.

by Anonymousreply 103April 12, 2020 9:41 AM

Aron posted the same photo, R103

by Anonymousreply 104April 12, 2020 3:25 PM

Polo all over Guzman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105April 25, 2020 7:42 AM

I guess r96 doesn't remember the Aron/Brandon "saga".

by Anonymousreply 106April 26, 2020 9:06 AM

Thread 1 (2 will follow) for anyone who wants to read previous, relevant discussions, haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107April 26, 2020 11:14 AM

Thread 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108April 26, 2020 11:15 AM

[quote]I don't regret watching it with the original Spanish dub and English subtitles. It gives you the chance to discover a bit more through repeated viewing and appreciate it even more.

And you get to hear Omar's very sexy voice.

by Anonymousreply 109April 26, 2020 10:43 PM

Aron x Lacoste

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 27, 2020 2:07 AM

R110 Umm, hello, giggle, giggle.

by Anonymousreply 111April 27, 2020 2:18 AM

R105 christ, those two are hot together .....

by Anonymousreply 112April 27, 2020 2:21 AM

Omar Ayuso boyfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113April 29, 2020 8:54 AM

I love the love triad

by Anonymousreply 114April 30, 2020 2:11 AM

R114 But there won’t be another with Polo, so sad.

by Anonymousreply 115April 30, 2020 2:55 AM

He can come back in flashbacks. Maybe an illicit gay affair will be revealed.

by Anonymousreply 116April 30, 2020 3:01 AM

R116 Just he and Guzman in their bros being bros phase sophomore year.

by Anonymousreply 117April 30, 2020 3:11 AM

see them 69ing....would be hot

by Anonymousreply 118April 30, 2020 3:24 AM

Ay, papi chulo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119April 30, 2020 9:43 AM

Spoilers

by Anonymousreply 120April 30, 2020 1:20 PM

These are the most unsupervised kids doing adult things I’ve ever seen

by Anonymousreply 121April 30, 2020 1:28 PM

R121 Did you miss out on Harry Potter?

by Anonymousreply 122April 30, 2020 1:32 PM

Cute

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123May 9, 2020 3:23 PM

I want Alvaro Rico (Polo) to sit on my face

by Anonymousreply 124May 9, 2020 4:11 PM

Any news about the 4 season? Is it an all new cast? Or will it include some of the original? maybe kill one of them as the storyline.

by Anonymousreply 125May 9, 2020 5:03 PM

I want Carla the marchioness to return and be with Samuel. They belong together.

But I wouldn’t mind seeing Samu explore his bisexual side.

by Anonymousreply 126May 10, 2020 7:03 AM

I think they were very smart letting six main characters to stay in the show.

A show like this rarely works after the main characters dissapear, and struggle even if they let one or two of the originals. In this case they let six characters there so there's room for a bunch of new ones but keeping a big part of the characters that interested the audience from the beginning

by Anonymousreply 127May 10, 2020 11:13 AM

R127 Do we know that for sure that they will remain primary characters? Or will they just be spotted in the background every once in awhile?

by Anonymousreply 128May 10, 2020 2:12 PM

Not for sure, but both writers have experience, and one of them know for sure what happens to shows who lose most of its main characters (curiously in both cases he let his gay characters stay).

A whole new cast is a big risk, and they can give the new cast more protagonism through the season to make people care about them.

I think they'll be secretive for a good while, but the six remaining character are played for actors who probably enjoy to cash on their success for a couple of more seasons so i doubt there'll be problems with that

by Anonymousreply 129May 10, 2020 6:02 PM

This video does imply that the others will really return in my view...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130May 19, 2020 4:36 PM

I understand why they got rid of the others but Ester? They could still do more with her character. I guess she's the one who doesn't want to come back?

by Anonymousreply 131May 20, 2020 6:30 AM

Ester career is on the rise. She is working a lot and magazines love her

by Anonymousreply 132May 20, 2020 2:31 PM

Ester reminds me of a prettier version of Madtv's Nicole Sullivan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133May 20, 2020 3:15 PM

Yay!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134May 22, 2020 3:13 PM

So looks like the others are really gone. btw when will they actually start filming? Isn't Spain still in lockdown?

by Anonymousreply 135May 22, 2020 3:23 PM

Omar posted a photo in school uniform, but it may be from the end of the previous season.

by Anonymousreply 136May 22, 2020 4:25 PM

Yes, we are.

The number of deaths are lower than ever since this crap started but given we have our share of covidiots it's better to take it slowly and do the things right

by Anonymousreply 137May 22, 2020 7:26 PM

Looks like the casting is locked now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138May 26, 2020 10:28 PM

That they kept most of the hot guys but wrote out most of the girls suggests they know their audience.

by Anonymousreply 139May 26, 2020 10:35 PM

I want Polo’s long-lost twin brother, who is allergic to clothes, to come aboard.

by Anonymousreply 140May 26, 2020 10:40 PM

Someone somewhere mentioned the idea of Froy is an exchange student studying abroad comes to the school and I am all for that!

by Anonymousreply 141May 26, 2020 10:42 PM

OMG yes! Froy as the man that splits the gay couple apart.

by Anonymousreply 142May 26, 2020 10:44 PM

Cause he’s having an affair with each of them separately like in Go.

by Anonymousreply 143May 26, 2020 10:45 PM

Oh no, Valerio isn't coming back. :-((((((((

by Anonymousreply 144May 26, 2020 10:58 PM

Froy can’t act for shit. So gracias, pero no.

by Anonymousreply 145May 26, 2020 11:00 PM

I am just looking forward to more Aron/Miguel B interactions, both in the series and behind the scenes, haha. Seriously though, it should be interesting to see how the show evolves without so many main characters. I am happy with those who are still involved though.

by Anonymousreply 146May 26, 2020 11:59 PM

Here is more about the returning characters from R138 link: who stays and why. No idea on what grounds Omar will enroll this elite school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147May 27, 2020 8:15 AM

r32 Someone should give Guzman a gay storyline, Miguel clearly wants it.

by Anonymousreply 148June 4, 2020 12:33 AM

I agree, R148!

by Anonymousreply 149June 4, 2020 4:02 PM

R149 Have they done a teacher affair yet, maybe there was one with one of the girls first season? How about a young teaching intern assistant swim team coach with a very kinky side who offers Guzman special attention to get him primed to go to the Olympics?

by Anonymousreply 150June 4, 2020 5:04 PM

I don't think there was, R150, just blackmail over the adoption thing, though I kind of forgot what the issue there was, haha. Honestly I just really want Guzman/Ander to happen but that is very unlikely, so any gay storyline for Guzman is fine with me.

by Anonymousreply 151June 4, 2020 6:25 PM

R150: The original start of Física o química was supposed to be a male student hooking with a male teacher, but of course they couldn't get with that idea on a traditional tv channel so they made it an straight affair. I suppose Carlos Madrona was not on the mood to recicle ideas yet

by Anonymousreply 152June 4, 2020 6:35 PM

Interesting, R152, makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 153June 4, 2020 6:41 PM

There are news with the new actors for the next season. I only knew Diego Martin who was an usual presence in a lot of spanish tv shows on the last two decades. And i have to say that i'm not very fond of the idea to cast an influencer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154June 28, 2020 11:53 AM

Even Shawn Mendes follows Manu Rios on instagram

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 28, 2020 8:59 PM

Of they're going to cast influencers at least Manu Rio's is hot and gay

by Anonymousreply 156June 29, 2020 6:15 AM

Hopefully Manu Rios will play gay.

by Anonymousreply 157June 29, 2020 7:00 AM

wait Manu Rios is gay?

by Anonymousreply 158June 29, 2020 9:35 AM

R158 Apparently he's bi, came out a while ago.

by Anonymousreply 159June 29, 2020 10:22 AM

I remember a recent interview, and i don't remember who he said it was his first crush (it was a woman) but his last crush was Harry Styles (which by the way is a very heterosexual answer, the singer of the 1975 is straight and seems to have a crush on Harry too)

by Anonymousreply 160June 29, 2020 1:08 PM

Anyway, what really matters is if he can act

by Anonymousreply 161June 29, 2020 1:09 PM

what really matters is if he hangs dong. <--- ftfy

by Anonymousreply 162June 29, 2020 7:28 PM

Manu Rios and Aron Piper? I'd watch!

by Anonymousreply 163June 29, 2020 8:59 PM

Somewhat off-topic, but Alvaro and Jorge S look set to begin filming their new joint project again in Mallorca. They had started before the lockdown. A cute photo:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164July 2, 2020 1:03 PM

People are not impressed with the new cast, and i understand why, Manu Ríos is an instagramer, youtuber or whatever and Pol Granch was the winner of the X factor, i think he has zero experience in acting. Being handsome should not be enough

by Anonymousreply 165July 20, 2020 5:18 PM

Social media stars are a big draw in teen shows these days. Of course, if you bet on the wrong horse, like Logan Paul, you can fuck your project up in a big way.

by Anonymousreply 166July 20, 2020 5:24 PM

I can understand hiring a social media star on season one when the show was unknown after, of course, be sure the guy has acting chops, but now it's absurd.

The show lost some of their main stars last season and sm stars are not going to bring that kind of excitement. Better hire an actor or an actress who is able to make their character shine (like the actress who plays Rebeka).

And frankly if i was a youtuber, and instagramer or something like that who wanted to be an actor, first i will take classes, and second i will try small roles first. It doesn't seem a very good idea to get cast on a show that has a huge following on a main role (unless the guys have real talent, something i doubt)

by Anonymousreply 167July 20, 2020 5:43 PM

[quote] I can understand hiring a social media star on season one when the show was unknown after, of course, be sure the guy has acting chops, but now it's absurd.

It's a publicity stunt to extend the show's run. Trying to keep old fans interested (after their beloved characters may have left the show) and gain new fans (followers from the social media stars).

by Anonymousreply 168July 20, 2020 5:48 PM

Well, old fans are trashing the cast so maybe it was not the best idea.

At least the adult is a solid actor with a long career.

When it was the last time a sm star did a good job on an acting gig?

by Anonymousreply 169July 20, 2020 5:56 PM

It looks like they’re getting ready to film season 4. Photos of the cast together were released the other day. I guess Spain is unlocked enough that they can go ahead?

by Anonymousreply 170July 21, 2020 8:51 PM

Yes, even some people are acting like idiots (well, that happens in every country to be honest, if this pandemic make me realize something it's that the world is full of idiots) but in most parts of Spain you can make normal life (with masks and social distance).

Pol Grach double his followers after two days of the announcement (so in his case it's clear that he won't bring the followers to the show but the other way around).

I don't know, but this type of shows generally have a short livespan (and even more when you like to shock the audience every season)

by Anonymousreply 171July 22, 2020 1:34 PM

This is yummy news for those of us who like our Guzman wet and in a bathing suit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172July 23, 2020 2:58 AM

They halted the filming for a coronavirus case

by Anonymousreply 173August 7, 2020 2:36 PM

Season 4 better be gay as fuck

by Anonymousreply 174August 7, 2020 2:39 PM

Can they give Samu a gay storyline? I get this suspicion that Itzan is not totally straight.

by Anonymousreply 175August 7, 2020 5:13 PM

Itzan seems excited about the new HBO Luca Guadagnimo series “We Are Who We Are.”

by Anonymousreply 176September 11, 2020 4:31 AM

Miguel Herran posted a rather gay picture a few weeks ago. Weird that Datalounge didn't take notice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 3, 2020 9:24 PM

Season 4 comes out June 18th.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178April 12, 2021 4:58 PM

[QUOTE] Season 4 comes out June 18th.

R178 And by the looks of it, so does Manu Rios

by Anonymousreply 179April 12, 2021 6:16 PM

Itzan has a gay men’s underwear calendar in his dressing room here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180April 13, 2021 4:48 AM

I fucking knew it. Manu Rios will be Ander's love interest. Thank god. Ander deserves better than Omar.

by Anonymousreply 181April 13, 2021 7:45 AM

It's great to have a release date for the new season!! I hope it will live up to previous seasons.

I will miss Alvaro...and Jorge. Has anyone watched the other shows Alvaro is in at the moment (or was recently anyway)?

by Anonymousreply 182April 13, 2021 11:02 PM

[quote] Itzan has a gay men’s underwear calendar in his dressing room here.

He’s always posting movie stills of hot guys on Instagram. Though I’m never totally sure if he just thinks these actors are cool, or he wants to fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 183April 18, 2021 6:28 PM

R183 I remember back on first season that the cast was so gay friendly that it was impossible to know if they were gay or just very open minded

by Anonymousreply 184April 18, 2021 6:37 PM

Fucking Cayetana.

by Anonymousreply 185April 18, 2021 6:46 PM

So will they all end up together? I am intrigued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 26, 2021 3:17 PM

The Elite short stories began today, if anyone is interested.

by Anonymousreply 187June 15, 2021 1:50 AM

[115] whats really sad is Polo is straight! He denied he was a FOD, in fact he;s supposedly in a relationship (straight!).

by Anonymousreply 188November 1, 2021 3:33 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!