Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

40 years of Hans!

Three days of celebrating one of the most limited performers ever to grace the stage! He puts the "sour" in sauerkraut.

Give Hans a hand! At least one, maybe not both.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 5, 2020 3:55 AM

Are you higher than a Georgia pine, OP?

by Anonymousreply 1February 16, 2020 8:29 PM

Previous thread.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 16, 2020 8:31 PM

40 years, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 16, 2020 9:22 PM

Eric will have to compete with Scoche Marin (nuMrs. C) for airtime.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 16, 2020 9:51 PM

I am so lost on this thread! No idea who any of these people are but they certainly look interesting.

by Anonymousreply 5February 16, 2020 9:53 PM

Excellent posting OP.

I love sauerkraut!! Keep them coming!!!

by Anonymousreply 6February 16, 2020 9:59 PM

R5 it's a stealth thread. Sorry for any confusion

by Anonymousreply 7February 16, 2020 10:00 PM

R7 Now I'm even MORE intrigued. What the hell is a 'stealth thread'??

by Anonymousreply 8February 16, 2020 10:02 PM

Y'all are all high.

by Anonymousreply 9February 16, 2020 10:04 PM

The show has begun releasing promotional materials in anticipation of the new Katherine Chancellor, Scoche Marin, hitting the airwaves. I’m so excited about this!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 16, 2020 11:24 PM

Please ignore R10's complete, total and utter bullshit. She's a mental case and needs help.

by Anonymousreply 11February 16, 2020 11:48 PM

From the previous thread.......we'll need screen caps, bitches.

[quote] In case anyone's interested, Monday's show opens with fresh-from-the-shower Chance wearing a towel.

by Anonymousreply 12February 16, 2020 11:49 PM

NuMrs. C (Scoche Marin) spotted at Crimson Lights. Spoiler: there will be whiskey in Kay’s coffee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13February 17, 2020 12:19 AM

doesn't it just make ya moist?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 17, 2020 3:19 AM

rumors about Jason Thompson leaving keep coming 'round......

by Anonymousreply 15February 17, 2020 3:22 AM

Keep Lola in Miami!!!

Who's making the frijoles at Society?

by Anonymousreply 16February 17, 2020 3:44 PM

[quote] Who's making the frijoles at Society?

It ain't Mrs. C.

by Anonymousreply 17February 17, 2020 4:03 PM

Is Sharon lopsided yet?

by Anonymousreply 18February 17, 2020 11:07 PM

A new promo is being prepped to celebrate the arrival of Scoche Marin as nuMrs. C! This is SO exciting!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 17, 2020 11:39 PM

Did you see the last issue of Soap Opera Digest? Brenda's still selling magazines .. lol!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20February 18, 2020 10:58 AM

Local paper covering Parucha's return as Matt.

Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 18, 2020 11:07 AM

Parucha still looks handsome for being eleventy years old.

by Anonymousreply 22February 18, 2020 3:13 PM

I want a new Danny/Traci/Lauren triangle story!

by Anonymousreply 23February 18, 2020 3:19 PM

I've rather enjoyed Victor in his new, very correct role as grandpa grise. This is how his life should be.

by Anonymousreply 24February 18, 2020 3:23 PM

[quote] I want a new Danny/Traci/Lauren triangle story!

That would be the one where Traci and Lauren walk in on Danny and Michael sharing an XXL double-headed dildo.

Lauren angrily rushes home and trashes all of her strap-on devices, while Traci decides to write a romance novel about it, called "The Queens of Doubledong Road."

by Anonymousreply 25February 18, 2020 8:20 PM

Traci/Dairy Queen/Planet Fitness

The triangle to end all triangles!

by Anonymousreply 26February 18, 2020 9:08 PM

Since the show is de-aging Mrs. C with Scoche, maybe they can pair her with Victor’s brother.

by Anonymousreply 27February 18, 2020 11:47 PM

Ashley should jump back on the Matt train.

by Anonymousreply 28February 19, 2020 1:10 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29February 19, 2020 1:17 AM

more key art in anticipation of Scoche joining the cast as Mrs. C! the show is really pulling out all the stops!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 19, 2020 1:36 AM

I liked Kevin when he was on DAYS and walking around in that shortie robe drinking champagne......maybe he does that at home with Chloe.....

by Anonymousreply 31February 19, 2020 2:48 PM

They should recast Summer with Courtney Hope who is apparently leaving B&B when they kill off Sally Spectra II. She actually looks like she could be the daughter of either Michelle or Gina. Plus she already has (dyed) red hair.

by Anonymousreply 32February 19, 2020 3:36 PM

Let's kill Summer off.

Lola makes an intricate-flavored, Cuban chicken dish and no one realizes that there's a hint of PEANUT sauce in it.

The EpiPen jams and our blonde bitch dies of Anaphylaxis. (Cue the Patty Williams flashback.)

NuDaniel returns for his sister's funeral with teenage daughter, Lucy, in tow.

We learn that Daniel and Heather have broken up. .. Ooops! .. Seems poor ol' Heather caught another one of her boyfriends in bed with a guy!

Kevin is intrigued to learn that his BFF has come out bisexual in his 30s. "How does that work?" Kevin coyly asks Daniel.

by Anonymousreply 33February 19, 2020 7:05 PM

More flashbacks of Matt in his short-shorts, please.

by Anonymousreply 34February 19, 2020 7:14 PM

Will Miss Piggy's doctor sister ever return?

by Anonymousreply 35February 19, 2020 7:38 PM

[quote]Traci/Dairy Queen/Planet Fitness The triangle to end all triangles!

Please! Like we don't all know how that one's gonna turn out.

by Anonymousreply 36February 19, 2020 7:44 PM

R35 Doubtful. Casey's lips would have to have their own dressing room.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37February 19, 2020 7:46 PM

NuKay in the form of Scoche Marin will be embarking on a new plastic surgery storyline. Paging Dr. Casey Reed?

by Anonymousreply 38February 19, 2020 11:07 PM

So Phyllis didn't bring the celebration down. I was surprised. Of course, her deal with Chelsea depends on her keeping her mouth shut. (Are blackmail contracts a thing?)

Why don't Adam and Chloe go to Abby and tell her to sell Phyllis her shares. Phyllis can have the Grand Phoenix back without any partners and we can just ignore her for the rest of time. Abby can go on to create restaurants with Lola, and Chloe can stay home and give Adam all the attention he deserves (his smile in the new opening just melts me).

by Anonymousreply 39February 19, 2020 11:18 PM

Poor Staff. She came back thinking she was going to be hot shit and her Phyllis is even more ignored than her dire Nina was at GH.

by Anonymousreply 40February 19, 2020 11:25 PM

OMG some spoiler pics of Scoche’s first scenes in the Chancellor basement as nuMrs. C with JT’s Billy are out! It’s almost here! What a realistic set!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41February 19, 2020 11:56 PM

R40 and now GH has rediscovered Nina and paired her with Jax.

by Anonymousreply 42February 20, 2020 12:39 AM

Played by the FABULOUS Cynthia Watros, no less!

by Anonymousreply 43February 20, 2020 12:41 AM

If they really wanted to make the episode special, I wish they would have remade the old classic opening with the drawings. It was so much classier.

by Anonymousreply 44February 20, 2020 12:51 AM

R37 Dear GOD! It's Donatella all over again!

by Anonymousreply 45February 20, 2020 2:17 AM

Can someone please post the link to the current GH thread. It seems to have dropped of my Threadwatcher List.

Thanks!

by Anonymousreply 46February 20, 2020 4:12 AM

R46 This is the one I'm using but it might be paywalled, I don't know.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 20, 2020 4:20 AM

It is paywalled.

by Anonymousreply 48February 20, 2020 5:17 AM

How long ago did Kyle meet Lola? Was he really in love with Summer at the time?

I'm having a harder time believing this sudden rewrite of his intentions than in any soap retcon maybe ever. Kyle is perfectly believable as someone in love with Lola (he'd be more believable with Theo, but that's another story). With Summer, not at all? I hadn't hated Summer before, but now I hope the two of them get run over by Lola's taco truck. Just get rid of Kyle and Summer (and Theo, while you're at it) completely. (I like Lola. She can stay.)

by Anonymousreply 49February 20, 2020 6:17 AM

Whose version of "You and Me against the World" did Cricket and her mother Jessica listen to obsessively when Jessica was dying in 1989? Helen Reddy's seems to be the default, but I thought it had been by someone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 20, 2020 7:17 AM

Bringing back Stafford was pointless. Most fans grew to like Gina. She brought a more grounded version of Phyllis without Staff's over-the-top mannerisms.

And I get the feeling many of the cast preferred working with Gina.

by Anonymousreply 51February 20, 2020 7:25 AM

I only saw Gina once or twice as Phyllis. To me, she'll always be Kelly Cramer.

I have watched MS since I started watching for Mark Grossman, however, and I have no idea why they bother with her. And it's not her fault. It's the terrible writing. They've given us something of a basis for Phyllis' being evil: she wants to get even with Victor Newman, though we know the truth to be much more convoluted than that one simple factor.

I'm not sure, however, why exactly she wishes to get revenge on Victor. I had not watched the show in over ten years. Can someone help me?

by Anonymousreply 52February 20, 2020 7:40 AM

R52 Phyllis loathes Victor and wants to get revenge on him, because he was the mastermind behind replacing Jack with his doppelganger Marco. During Marco's time in Genoa City, Phyllis thought she was having sex with her husband Jack. The way Phyllis (rightly) sees it, Victor was a party to rape and her ongoing violation. This was a Chuck Pratt story when Gina was playing Phyllis. Here's a clip from when Victor was on trial for his criminal actions that explains some of this and was Gina's Daytime Emmy reel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53February 20, 2020 8:13 AM

Thanks for that, r53. That's probably the most I've seen of GT as Phyllis. I was aware of the Marco storyline at some point, but mostly through watching episodes with Peter Bergman. It made the show continue in its unwatchability, so I didn't watch more than parts of an ep or two.

It's interesting watching her. I liked her a lot on OLTL, and in watching these few moments, I'm touched by how different it is to watch Phyllis being played by someone who can make her into a human being and not the cartoon villain MS has always played.

Why isn't Victor still in jail? Holding someone prisoner like that should be worth life without parole.

by Anonymousreply 54February 20, 2020 8:30 AM

R54 The Old Goat was found guilty and sentenced to 10 years. But long-story-short is: he ended up using the female prison doctor, who just coincidentally happened to be the daughter of the judge who was handling Victor's appeal. In the end, the judge and Victor made a private deal, as he agreed to reduce Victor's sentence to time served and two years community service, if he stayed away from lovesick "Meredith." Oh that sexy septuagenarian.

by Anonymousreply 55February 20, 2020 9:10 AM

[quote]How long ago did Kyle meet Lola?

Lola debuted in September or October 2018. They met when he bought lunch from her food truck. As I recall, that was her Lola's first scene.

by Anonymousreply 56February 20, 2020 9:27 AM

R49

Kyle & Lola were written as a true love type of story. All this crap over the last couple weeks is a total re-write. We never saw Kyle pining for Summer or even being drawn to her in any way.

I'm not saying the show couldn't break up Kyle/Lola but the way they did it was a bunch of horseshit. The show should have gradually written problems in the marriage and had the viewers see an organic change. Instead they had Kyle wake up one day & say it was over, I was repressing my feelings for Summer, etc...

JG just sucks as a writer.

by Anonymousreply 57February 20, 2020 12:31 PM

The best part of the tribute was seeing flashbacks of hot AF Matt Miller and how he is still an older DILF

by Anonymousreply 58February 20, 2020 12:32 PM

Thanks to r53 r55 r56 r57.

by Anonymousreply 59February 20, 2020 12:51 PM

I thought Victoria was supposed to bite the dust at the gala.....

by Anonymousreply 60February 20, 2020 1:46 PM

Is Lola out? Or did the actress return to her original breakthrough role?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61February 20, 2020 2:01 PM

I know the lights were low, but how on Earth can you mistake a woman of color for a white woman even if they are wearing a similar dress? I'm guessing Victoria will need a transplant and hopefully Adam will come in and save the day.

by Anonymousreply 62February 20, 2020 2:03 PM

^ Oh, that's what happened... it seemed awfully random.

by Anonymousreply 63February 20, 2020 2:04 PM

[quote]a woman of color

Dru is back? (If only.)

by Anonymousreply 64February 20, 2020 2:43 PM

Twink Reed is returning.

Ho hum.

I might be excited, if they'd done some work and found a hot young actor to take over the role.

by Anonymousreply 65February 20, 2020 7:44 PM

Why are they so reluctant to recast?

Noah, Reed, Summer and Victoria all desperately need to be recast.

by Anonymousreply 66February 20, 2020 7:57 PM

What ever happened to cute Noah, who really looked as if he could be Sharon's son, if Sharon ever aged? I was so hoping to see cute Noah. Were they having a three-for-the-price-of-one at the Hollywood (FL) Academy of Actoriality one day, and they hired nuReed, nuNoah, and nuKyle in one fell swoop?

by Anonymousreply 67February 20, 2020 8:13 PM

Don't forget Abby. Melissa Boredwell can go as well. And they need a full-time Faith. The not-so-little, Little Miss Dolly Parton doesn't thrill me.

by Anonymousreply 68February 20, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote]Noah, Reed, Summer and Victoria all desperately need to be recast.

[quote]Don't forget Abby. Melissa Boredwell can go as well. And they need a full-time Faith.

I so prefer this Victoria. I am the person who first typed "Pinched Sphincter Syndrome."

Summer does not need to be recast. She (along with Abby, Kyle, and Theo) needs to be taken down to Lake and drowned.

I like Faith. I like Lola. I like Mariah, though she's kind of annoying. I guess I like having the Cassie actress around still. Not in love with Tessa.

by Anonymousreply 69February 20, 2020 8:35 PM

[quote] What ever happened to cute Noah ...

Kevin Schmidt was one of the first to get the axe when Phelps and Griffith were installed back in 2012. When they showed up, they brought in three actors from the Sony-produced telenovela (Hollywood Heights) that they'd just done for Nickelodeon --- those three being: Robert Adamson, Hunter King, and Melissa Ordway.

Seven years later, we're still stuck with them.

by Anonymousreply 70February 20, 2020 8:40 PM

[quote] I am the person who first typed "Pinched Sphincter Syndrome."

I love you!

by Anonymousreply 71February 20, 2020 8:44 PM

Not unlike RA, who looks like he's dropped some pounds, KGS still has weight issues. Recall, he addressed this in interview(s), where he talked about trying to lose 40 lbs. as this meant he was auditioning for sidekick roles as opposed to lead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72February 20, 2020 9:18 PM

Wasn't there some controversy w/Kevin Schmidt?

by Anonymousreply 73February 20, 2020 9:34 PM

R73 I don't think the controversy was so much about Schmidt himself, but about the storyline that MAB had had planned for the character of Noah while he was still in the role. .. Noah was going to come out gay. Scenes hinting at this had already aired. Then, MAB got canned. And when JFP and Griffith came in, Schmidt's episodes were basically cut to nil, and he was soon let go. When Adamson took over the role, Noah's secret was now about an ex-girlfriend from NYC and a stupid bad of money she'd stolen.

by Anonymousreply 74February 20, 2020 11:02 PM

any idea on scoche marin’s first airdate as the new Katherine Chancellor?

by Anonymousreply 75February 20, 2020 11:04 PM

R74 yes - and I'm reminded now that there was some back channel gossip that Josh Morrow had a fit about Nick having a gay son.

by Anonymousreply 76February 20, 2020 11:05 PM

Recast Summer and Abby. Get Ashley and Traci back full time. Cure Dina. Bring back Daniel, Faith and old Noah full time. Get rid of Devon, Amanda and Elena.

by Anonymousreply 77February 20, 2020 11:26 PM

R76 That sounds like made-up b.s. JM is very gay-friendly.

by Anonymousreply 78February 20, 2020 11:50 PM

Eric and Mel are overjoyed about their new SL with Scoche Marin, the new Mrs. C. Mel and Scoche did not get along at first, but Mel is coming around. The SL will involve drunk Kay and some dirty dealings between Newman Enterprises and Chancellor Industries. It brings Victor out of retirement.

Welcome Scoche!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79February 21, 2020 12:43 AM

You got me: I thought this was a thread about fermented cabbage.

by Anonymousreply 80February 21, 2020 1:31 AM

R80 It is. That's what the slang word "scosche" means in some areas of Bavaria. And you say while holding your nose.

by Anonymousreply 81February 21, 2020 2:51 AM

R70

Can you imagine raiding such losers as HHK, MO and RA from Hollywood Heights as opposed to hot AF Grayson McCouch?

Reason #276 why JFP and JG are hacks

by Anonymousreply 82February 21, 2020 1:01 PM

I was just wondering yesterday, r82, what has happened to Grayson. I didn't really care for his thuggy Dusty Donovan, but I didn't care for anything in Oakdale when he was on WT. I wouldn't mind seeing him show up in Genoa City.

by Anonymousreply 83February 21, 2020 1:08 PM

I like Grayson. I just wish he'd have been cast as anyone but Dusty.

I actually thought he was better suited for a recast Paul, but that's just me.

by Anonymousreply 84February 21, 2020 1:11 PM

I should say, a recast ATWT Paul. (Sorry for any confusion.)

But yes, he'd make a great addition to Y&R. They need to bring in a few new faces, and Grayson should be the dad of that family, with a secret or two.

by Anonymousreply 85February 21, 2020 1:12 PM

R85 r84 I knew you meant Paul Ryan, not Paul Williams. And that's a great idea. Few actors did as much to make ATWT unwatchable as Roger Howarth did playing Podd. I had so loved Andy and Paul in their original configurations, it made it especially depressing having to watch That Actor as Paul. Not as depressing as not having Andy at all, but pretty fucking awful.

One of the things I hated most about Grayson's time in Oakdale was his buzz cut. What male actor had nicer hair than Grayson when he played Morgan Winthrop?

Sorry if this is too P&G-specific for some of you. Muriel murieled the latest thread a few days ago.

by Anonymousreply 86February 21, 2020 1:27 PM

R86 Thanks for letting us know, we were just wondering why no one was over there!

by Anonymousreply 87February 21, 2020 2:00 PM

New P&G thread for those who might be interested. We now return you to Y&R, already in progress.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88February 21, 2020 2:05 PM

You're welcome, r87. I would have started a thread myself, but I am not a member, so no one ever knows when I start new threads. (I started one either just before or just after this one, but it gained no traction.)

by Anonymousreply 89February 21, 2020 2:05 PM

R86

I loved Grayson as Dusty. Lord how I lusted after Grayson's Dusty and Mark's Mike.

I also didn't hate Howarth as Paul. I thought he had great chemistry with all the actors who played his mom, his brother, Emily, Rosanna, etc... The only thing I didn't like was Paul & Meg but then ATWT eviscerated everything about Ashe's Meg for the horrendous Wilson version.

by Anonymousreply 90February 21, 2020 6:13 PM

I remember that wiewers who weren't enthralled with Mal & Sally's choice for Hot Daddy Graham were asking "Why not Grayson?" for that role. But they look for ways to save money and hire unknowns for far less money.

by Anonymousreply 91February 21, 2020 6:22 PM

Speaking of HDG. He's now putting up shaving videos.

Maybe he should call Daniel Goddard, and they could shave each other.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92February 21, 2020 7:25 PM

Max Shippee's only choice ages ago was daddy porn.

He couldn't act a wet fart in a paper bag.

by Anonymousreply 93February 21, 2020 9:00 PM

R83 Grayson most recently played "Thomas Wayne" - Bruce's daddy - in the prime time series "Gotham" about Batman. Unfortunately, Thomas and his wife got murdered in the first episode, so Bruce grows up to become Batman. Grayson did appear in a handful of episodes during the five years the series was on, though, and as recent as the last season (2019).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 21, 2020 9:39 PM

Sharon wants to meet the "girl" that Noah is dating.....and he demurs......

by Anonymousreply 95February 21, 2020 9:42 PM

And Noah replied "somebody" ... no pronoun.

So he does art gallery installations now? .. How gay!

by Anonymousreply 96February 21, 2020 10:15 PM

Why hasn't Sharon at least called Doris? Why didn't Nikki ask her "Have you spoken with your mother?" when Sharon (finally) told Nikki she has cancer?

by Anonymousreply 97February 23, 2020 4:24 PM

R97 If any character asked Sharon about whether she's told Doris about her cancer yet, it would make more sense if it were Noah.

Even though mother and daughter are estranged, we've previously heard that Noah still remains in contact and visits his grandmother.

Noah could simply have asked Sharon, "Have you told Grandma Doris yet?" and/or "Is it alright with you, if I mention what you're facing? I think she'd want to know."

by Anonymousreply 98February 23, 2020 8:41 PM

Thank you, r98. I haven't watched Y&R in years. I was not aware Noah was close with Doris. My thinking behind Nikki's asking her comes more more from a place of Nikki's thinking-slash-subtext "Don't come clinging to me, bitch."

by Anonymousreply 99February 23, 2020 10:00 PM

R99 There was really no issue between Doris and her grandkids, Faith and Noah. And Noah (especially) grew up with Doris in his life, so it made sense that he wouldn't just abandon his relationship with Grandma because his mother went cuckoo. .. Doris and Sharon's last big fall out had to do with Sharon and her crazy, icky marriage to Victor. When the Old Goat wanted an annulment, Sharon wouldn't just walk away from the marriage as King Victor wanted and told Doris that she wanted some kind of payback. Because of this, Doris basically rolled out of her daughter's life. That was almost eight years ago. Problem is, we've never heard that Sharon has ever tried to make amends with her mother -- even after her bipolar diagnosis, her study of psychology, etc. .. Doesn't really make sense, imo. .. Using this health-scare as a means to have our mother-daughter finally reconnect seems like a soap opera no-brainer.

by Anonymousreply 100February 23, 2020 10:44 PM

Doris’s wheelchair has a flat tire so she can’t make it out of Madison.

by Anonymousreply 101February 24, 2020 1:30 AM

We heard Doris moved to Eau Claire.

by Anonymousreply 102February 24, 2020 7:11 AM

Que sera sera, Doris.

by Anonymousreply 103February 24, 2020 2:46 PM

I introduced Grandma Doris to Aunt Casey, and they drove up to Duluth to catch Tessa's act.

by Anonymousreply 104February 24, 2020 9:23 PM

OMG! Chancellor Estate sighting.

by Anonymousreply 105February 24, 2020 9:35 PM

I got a hold of Scoche’s opening sequence shot as nuKatherine Chancellor!!! I’m crying I’m sooo excited!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106February 24, 2020 11:32 PM

Oh my god the Scoche Troll is Eboneece from SON!!!!

Look at the link with Schoche's opening credit!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 107February 24, 2020 11:37 PM

No one gives even the tiniest remote fucks about this Scoche nonsense.

Fuck off with that shit.

by Anonymousreply 108February 24, 2020 11:39 PM

Nikki's pussy is once again loose from Victor's bratwurst. She's scheduling her 5th vaginal rejuvenation as we speak. Miss Thang got her pussy all tore up!

by Anonymousreply 109February 25, 2020 4:57 AM

Is Mariah gonna cheat on Tessa with Lindsay?

Jill sounds like a cross between Foghorn Leghorn and Froggy in Our Gang.

uhhh .. no one cares if Colin is in Luxembourg or Mars.

by Anonymousreply 110February 25, 2020 7:01 PM

They must feel loyalty to Jess cWalton and just let her pop up enough to keep her healthcare.

by Anonymousreply 111February 25, 2020 8:35 PM

[quote]no one cares if Colin is in Luxembourg or Mars.

I do.

by Anonymousreply 112February 25, 2020 8:39 PM

R111 Walton has said she would like to work more, not just on contract. I miss seeing Jill full time, but those days are over most likely.

by Anonymousreply 113February 25, 2020 8:41 PM

I know I'd much rather see Jill than Victor.

by Anonymousreply 114February 25, 2020 9:17 PM

How it should have been written:

DULLVON: So do you know where Colin is? CHANCE: Affirmative. DULLVON: Why not?

CHANCE: Colin is in Luxembourg. DULLVON: Is that where they make the soap?

by Anonymousreply 115February 25, 2020 9:31 PM

R111 I would assume 71-year old Walton's been eligible for Medicare for six years.

by Anonymousreply 116February 25, 2020 9:56 PM

I'm still dead bitches!

by Anonymousreply 117February 25, 2020 9:57 PM

Jess will be working a LOT more once I’m on screen. She got VERY jealous when the show threatened to recast Jill with Colleen Zenk.

by Anonymousreply 118February 25, 2020 10:22 PM

R113 How does it work when they aren't on contract? Is there a set amount they are paid or do they negotiate?

by Anonymousreply 119February 25, 2020 11:12 PM

R119 If they're not on contract, it depends on the actor. For someone who's been around like Walton or, say, Beth Maitland, they probably get a decent rate for their recurring appearances - less than a contract player, but more than a day player off the street.

by Anonymousreply 120February 25, 2020 11:20 PM

R120 Ok, I was hoping they got more than the minimum.

by Anonymousreply 121February 25, 2020 11:26 PM

I am commanding a huge salary.

by Anonymousreply 122February 25, 2020 11:27 PM

Yeah, the minimums are usually for under fives, etc.

No one's exactly getting rich these days on soaps, but for someone like Walton, they probably contact her agent, negotiate a payment for the days she'll be on set, and pay for her travel.

by Anonymousreply 123February 25, 2020 11:33 PM

Jess gets paid pennies compared to me and Katie Linder.

by Anonymousreply 124February 25, 2020 11:40 PM

I have no interest in Victoria languishing in the hospital. I really wish they'd kill her off.

by Anonymousreply 125February 26, 2020 1:29 AM

So Matt and Julia didn't go to the hospital with the rest of the Newman family? Where they just glorified under fives? What about Noah? I wasn't watching. Reminds me of how Julia popped up for two episodes when Victor was in the hospital then left. Is their budget that low or is it scheduling conflicts that prevent the actors from appearing in more episodes? It's unforgivable whenever they do weddings and funerals and over a dozen people who should be there are absent. But that happens in every soap.

by Anonymousreply 126February 26, 2020 4:03 AM

Scheduling conflicts?

Hahaha.....oh my sides.....

by Anonymousreply 127February 26, 2020 2:58 PM

what was on her playlist?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128February 26, 2020 6:52 PM

RIP Lee.

by Anonymousreply 129February 26, 2020 6:57 PM

Rest in peace, dear Lee.

by Anonymousreply 130February 26, 2020 9:25 PM

At least she lived long enough to see the Rosales family save her show.....

by Anonymousreply 131February 26, 2020 9:30 PM

... and the opening credits updated.

by Anonymousreply 132February 26, 2020 10:10 PM

Stephanie Forrester was supposedly based on Lee.

Considering what a dykey, ball busting bitch ole Stephanie was, I'm not sure what to make of that!

by Anonymousreply 133February 26, 2020 10:12 PM

Did Lee have her very own Slut from The Valley that she had to put up with?

by Anonymousreply 134February 26, 2020 10:30 PM

Yeah.....me!

by Anonymousreply 135February 26, 2020 10:32 PM

Speaking of Brooke and Stephanie, I'm getting similar vibes in the current Sharon and Nikki scenes as to how the two of them ended up in the end.

by Anonymousreply 136February 26, 2020 11:48 PM

Scoche Marin (new Katherine Chancellor Thurston Sterling Murphy/Mrs. C) was great friends with Lee Bell from way back. She was inconsolable on the Y&R set today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137February 26, 2020 11:48 PM

OMG, I am over this Scoche shit! It was fun for awhile, but now it is just tired and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 138February 26, 2020 11:51 PM

aw, r137. I didnt know they were such good friends. I am sorry for scoche’s loss. they look happy in that picture from tHe emmys

by Anonymousreply 139February 27, 2020 12:10 AM

How is Scoche getting along with Marla Adams? Poor Marla's lost so much airtime and Scoche is the new girl in town. Are they OK?

by Anonymousreply 140February 27, 2020 12:12 AM

I’m on a TV show?

by Anonymousreply 141February 27, 2020 12:19 AM

R138 it was never funny. Just lame from the get go.

by Anonymousreply 142February 27, 2020 12:25 AM

Scoche and Marla are also chums from way back! The two will be sharing a scene in the next few weeks. Dina will think she has seen a ghost, but it is actually her pal Kay in the flesh, just off of ice in the Chancellor basement. One mini arc that will play out is that Dina wandered into the basement and started munching on the crushed ice that Esther was storing Mrs. C in. Esther had to knock out Dina and took her to Underground, which she burned down.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143February 27, 2020 12:52 AM

The Scoche poster is the same person who posts truly fucking bizarro things about [pick name of any soap star] clogging studio toilets.

by Anonymousreply 144February 27, 2020 1:09 AM

I’m not the scoche poster but I gibe them marginally amusing. Keep them coming if it floats your boat.

by Anonymousreply 145February 27, 2020 1:37 AM

That scene with Schoche Marin and Marla Adams looks riveting. Old Marla may got an Emmy nomination for that scene alone!

I heard the same thing, that Schoanch was caterwauling in her dressing room about her dearest friend Lee pushing up daisies.

Also heard that Marla busted half of her upper bridge work while chomping on that ice, then shouted "YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT!" due to the intense pain, and Schoche caused a scene about that as well! Snoche does not take kindly to foul language.

by Anonymousreply 146February 27, 2020 2:17 AM

Dear God In Heaven!

by Anonymousreply 147February 27, 2020 4:02 AM

r146, correct. Scoche hates ugly words! She is a Republican. She wore a MAGA 2020 shirt to the set today and the only castmates who would speak to her were nuChance and nuAdam.

by Anonymousreply 148February 28, 2020 2:18 AM

Abby and Phyllis are fighting and apparentzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 149February 28, 2020 3:04 AM

Are we sure Scoche is playing Katherine or even Marge? I read on another web site that she is a recast Lily...

by Anonymousreply 150February 28, 2020 3:56 AM

She's playing Faith.

by Anonymousreply 151February 28, 2020 4:05 AM

When is anything going to happen?

by Anonymousreply 152February 28, 2020 3:29 PM

When Brooks Prentiss and his huge cock return to Genoa City!

by Anonymousreply 153February 28, 2020 3:46 PM

R150- PLEASE STOP WITH THIS!!!

Scoche is NOT NuLily as she is too young and vibrant.

by Anonymousreply 154February 28, 2020 5:51 PM

r153 Could Chandler Massey be recast as Noah, who meets and takes an interest in Brooks' commanding speech pattern and barely covered 13" x 8.5"?

by Anonymousreply 155February 28, 2020 6:55 PM

R155 I would SO watch every day for that

by Anonymousreply 156February 28, 2020 9:04 PM

You and me both, brother.

by Anonymousreply 157February 28, 2020 10:01 PM

Funny Hans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158March 1, 2020 12:45 AM

I was working at the studio yesterday and snuck a pic of the monitor. Scoche Marin was taping her scenes of nuKay revealing herself to Jess Walton’s Jill at the Chancellor mansion. In the scenes, Jill is admonishing Kay’s portrait. “I hope you’re burning in hell, Old Woman.” NuKay (Scoche) walks into the living and appears behind Jill. “Hello, Jill.” Very Hello Barbara ATWT gothic vibes. NuKay looks at the living room and says “I’m home.” She looks at the decorations and says “we’ll deal with this later.” She grins and then grimaces at Jill.

I was in tears, as was everyone else at the studio, when this was being taped. We were so happy to have Scoche. She is carrying on Jeanne’s legacy but creating a new interpretation Mrs. C. and saving the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159March 1, 2020 1:52 AM

Thanks for your fan fiction r159.

You’ displaying more vision for the show than Josh Griffin is these days.

by Anonymousreply 160March 1, 2020 1:59 AM

Why does Snatch Marin look weirder with each post??

Her face, her neck?

Cannot wait until Snatch Marin GEARS UP, PIGS!!!

by Anonymousreply 161March 1, 2020 2:02 AM

Scoche had a botched plastic surgery procedure a couple of years ago. The show has utterly struggled to correctly light her. Griffith. has come up with a Nov Sweeps plastic surgery tale for Scoche’s Mrs. C for when Scoche has a corrective procedure herself. Whats old is new is the mantra for how the show is weaving the nuMrs. C/Scoche yarn.

by Anonymousreply 162March 1, 2020 1:36 PM

It was a bit heavy handed to have a song about San Francisco playing during the lesbian cheating scene.

by Anonymousreply 163March 2, 2020 11:57 PM

I have some breaking news to report. The Y&R/Sony/CBS brass have been so impressed with Scoche Marin as nuMrs. C that they now want to hire her daughter, Sjeil Marin. Sjeil is an accomplished local theatre actress in Southern California, just like her mother. It appears as though they want her for the role of... wait for it... CASEY REED! She will play the love interest of Peter Bergman’s Jack Abbott.

Of course, Y&R has a long history of hiring the family members of those associated with the show. This is just one part of that long and very cool tradition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164March 3, 2020 1:37 AM

told ya Mariah was a slut.

by Anonymousreply 165March 3, 2020 2:16 PM

Who'd she fuck?

by Anonymousreply 166March 3, 2020 2:29 PM

Can someone please post the link to the current GH thread.

It's fallen off my Thread Watcher list.

Thanks in advance.

by Anonymousreply 167March 3, 2020 4:02 PM

R166

Mariah fucked the pretty blonde bartender from Society. Her name is Lindsey and they've been chatting it up for a couple weeks.

Tessa came home unexpectedly and found them yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 168March 3, 2020 4:04 PM

So Mariah's gone total lez. I thought she might be bi.

Schoche won't like that and when she's a ratings powerhouse it may be a problem. ;)

by Anonymousreply 169March 3, 2020 4:06 PM

Mariah had to take a shower après-sex. Did Lindsay slobber all over her?

by Anonymousreply 170March 3, 2020 7:50 PM

R164- Sjeil's teeth are JACKED!!!! Seriously JACKED.

Will the show insist on dental surgery and all that?

This is the Young and The Restless, NOT All In The Family.

Bill Bell would turn over in his grave. And fuck, Lee Phillip too!

by Anonymousreply 171March 3, 2020 9:05 PM

Keep seeing rumors that Jason T is out as Billy.

by Anonymousreply 172March 4, 2020 12:38 AM

R172 Hopefully, Billy Miller will come back he was so much better as Billy.

by Anonymousreply 173March 4, 2020 12:43 AM

^^^^

Miller can stay gone. I have not missed him or his antics.

by Anonymousreply 174March 4, 2020 1:00 AM

Likely they’ll recast Bily with Scochie Marin’s grandson

by Anonymousreply 175March 4, 2020 1:08 AM

I think those rumors started when JT put his house up for sale late last year; but I wouldn't doubt he's just trading-up for bigger digs, because it was a 2 bedroom and the kids are starting to grow up.

by Anonymousreply 176March 4, 2020 1:08 AM

R174, or his endless TMJ grimaces.

by Anonymousreply 177March 4, 2020 1:11 AM

I'd need to know how much he weighs first.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178March 4, 2020 1:22 AM

The sushi scene was embarrassingly bad.

Poor Rikaart is stuck with this time-wasting shit, made even worse when one remembers the immense potential of Kevin and Harding.

by Anonymousreply 179March 4, 2020 9:14 PM

New thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180March 5, 2020 3:55 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!