Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ava, Princess of Wyndemere

Long may she reign.

by Anonymousreply 160February 22, 2020 12:59 AM

Other thread got you know what-ted.

by Anonymousreply 1January 21, 2020 2:19 AM

Cousin Gladys just keeps acting more and more suspicious. Now she wants a guided tour of Sonny's coffee warehouse instead of a day of spa treatments? Riiiiight. She's a mole, alright, question is for who? I'm thinking criminal side. If she was with the feds, she'd be more polished.

by Anonymousreply 2January 21, 2020 4:11 AM

R2 Not sure about that. I think maybe the Feds figured out about Dev and are forcing her to play along or go to jail.

by Anonymousreply 3January 21, 2020 4:16 AM

If they're going for a Taggert-Jordan-Curtis triangle, that's just sad. Bitter, bloated, old Taggert is no match for Curtis' fine self. Jordan would have to be certifiable to go for that.

by Anonymousreply 4January 21, 2020 5:00 PM

Thanks OP.

by Anonymousreply 5January 21, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote]Update: today’s episode will instead air tomorrow. We want to make sure you’re able to see it in its entirety and appreciate your patience with the situation. Thank you.

This is what ABC is currently claiming, but people are skeptical because of the unpredictability of the trial's progression.

by Anonymousreply 6January 21, 2020 7:49 PM

Nope, none today either. They have episodes up at Daily Motion, but they're really bullshit quality.

[quote]Today's episode of General Hospital will not air as scheduled. We will monitor the news coverage and continue to update our social channels as soon as we know when new episodes will return. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. #GH

PS- I know there's not a lot to discuss at the moment, but could somebody put a note on the Jane Elliott thread that it's been locked and the new thread is here? Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 7January 22, 2020 10:24 PM

Was glad they showed the Nikolas-Spencer reunion onscreen. I was worried they were going to have it occur offscreen and just have Nikolas report back on it to Laura. The audience deserved to witness the reunion.

I've always enjoyed Nicholas Bechtel as Spencer, so was glad to see him back. I know not everyone here likes Bechtel's Spencer, but I've always liked his entitled character. In SMALL DOSES. He is definitely an acquired taste, I understand that. And the show has gone overboard with the Spencer's antics at various points, especially during Ron's reign. But he does offer a characterization of a pencil-dialing youth that you don't see elsewhere, save for young Justin on Ugly Betty.

Last time Bechtel was on, he was hitting puberty and his voice was cracking a lot. That was a really awkward period, but he seems to have gotten past that and is settling in nicely as young teen.

I was surprised they had Ava go to Switzerland with Nikolas to see Spencer. I would have thought they would have sent Laura with Nikolas instead. After all, Laura is the most consistent adult figure in Spencer's life, so seems like she would want to be there to help break the news.

Since Spencer is appropriately angry about Nikolas staying in hiding for three years, it sounds like Spencer will remain in boarding school rather than returning to Port Charles. So, Bechtel likely won't be onscreen for long. Maybe just that one episode.

by Anonymousreply 8January 23, 2020 7:01 AM

Surprised that Ava didn't drop the Kiki card when talking with Spencer. Agree that it looks like we're getting a part time Spencer return. Won't make total sense for him to remain in boarding school, but there probably isn't room for a Spencer storyline right now.

by Anonymousreply 9January 23, 2020 12:09 PM

R2

Gladys' dead son Brando is not dead He is a plant working ofr Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 10January 23, 2020 12:32 PM

Thank you so much OP. I'm one of those that really needed this thread.

My guess is today's' show won't be on either. I don't know if the impeachment is going to be going on on Fri too.

GH episodes are going to be very screwed up when they finally come back. I imagine it will take a while for the Friday cliffhangers to actually show on a Friday for a few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 11January 23, 2020 3:08 PM

[quote]Gladys' dead son Brando is not dead He is a plant working ofr Sonny.

I've read that theory elsewhere. Has it been confirmed or just speculation? Does anyone remember how he "died?" Wasn't it in the military service?

by Anonymousreply 12January 23, 2020 5:05 PM

Guess there's a chance for a Brando-Franco pairing? Brafranco?

by Anonymousreply 13January 23, 2020 5:44 PM

Frando?

by Anonymousreply 14January 23, 2020 5:59 PM

They should have Spencer stay in boarding school through summer. Then bring him back to PC SORAS'd and ready to mingle with the Cam/Trina/Joss crowd and hopefully replacing Dev. He can also fight with his new stepmom who will by then be in a real relationship with his father and Nik will defend his wife thus putting him at odds with his son.

NB was a find as a kid but time to move on now, the cuteness and quirkiness has worn off with puberty.

by Anonymousreply 15January 23, 2020 6:21 PM

Casting news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 23, 2020 7:44 PM

I still like NB. He has an eloquent sensibility now that I'm really liking.

by Anonymousreply 17January 24, 2020 5:25 AM

R16

I watch HAHN and that guy is so fucking hot!. I have no clue what kind of role he'll be playing on GH but he will definitely have my interest.

by Anonymousreply 18January 24, 2020 12:00 PM

One peer of Spencer’s is still age appropriate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 24, 2020 3:24 PM

[quote]I watch HAHN and that guy is so fucking hot!. I have no clue what kind of role he'll be playing on GH but he will definitely have my interest.

"Philip Boyd is playing Tony, the man running daily operations at Sonny’s (Maurice Benard) warehouse on the pier, on General Hospital. In Soaps.com recap, Carly delivers papers to Tony just as gunmen open fire on the warehouse. Boyd has previously appeared on Days of our Lives in 2008 as Arthur Perkins and in 2003 as David on Young and the Restless. He also plays the recurring role of Oscar on The Haves and the Have Nots."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 24, 2020 4:49 PM

If the shootout includes Carly and this new guy Tony, I don't think we're going to be seeing much more of Tony going forward.

by Anonymousreply 21January 24, 2020 8:12 PM

He’s Carly’s new love interest.

by Anonymousreply 22January 24, 2020 8:43 PM

Carly isn't getting a new love interest unless Mo gets one first . Not only that. Mo has to have a viable love interest.

We all know that ain't happening so no way LW gets a new love interest.

by Anonymousreply 23January 25, 2020 9:05 AM

Lw Carly paired with Sonny is the worst. Shouldn’t both actors be demanding a change

by Anonymousreply 24January 25, 2020 2:22 PM

There are very few characters/actresses around who can give some life to Sonny. Ava is about the only woman on the show who can make anyone she's in scenes with, male or female character, sparkle. I doubt they will do Sonny/Ava. As for Carly I truly don't care. I have disliked this actress since she was young and on Loving.

by Anonymousreply 25January 25, 2020 2:26 PM

Not a LW fan either. Wish they’d recast Carly if nothing else so she’d have viable chemistry with male co-stars!

Sonny and Ava are great together I could see these powerhouses in a romance or even more of their rivalry!!!

by Anonymousreply 26January 25, 2020 11:36 PM

I’m not sure we can blame LW for everything... the writing hasn’t been great for Carly for years

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2020 12:25 AM

My main gripe about MB, SB, and LW is their characters omnipresence across the canvas and the ridiculous creative control influence and autonomy they get to have.

by Anonymousreply 28January 26, 2020 1:02 AM

Does anyone know if the impeachment hearings are still going to be on on Monday or any other days of next week? I don't know who GH is going to recover from missing so many days.

BTW, the impeachment was going today and fucking ABC was showing whatever idiotic sports thing it was showing. Apparently it's not important enough to not show sports but ABC doesn't give two shits about soap fans. I usually never do shit like this but I emailed them, ABC news national and local about being such shitheads.

by Anonymousreply 29January 26, 2020 1:54 AM

[quote]Does anyone know if the impeachment hearings are still going to be on on Monday or any other days of next week?

The impeachment hearing will definitely continue on Monday. And likely every day next week. Whether the networks air all of the impeachment hearings remains to be seen, but they likely will.

As for Saturday's hearing, it only lasted about two hours, then the networks returned to their regularly scheduled programs.

by Anonymousreply 30January 26, 2020 2:44 AM

R27

Maurice Benard is a "powerhouse"?? Gurl, put down your bong.

by Anonymousreply 31January 26, 2020 7:39 AM

I don’t understand why they don’t stream episodes...

by Anonymousreply 32January 27, 2020 7:26 PM

It's what's left of what is airing today, at 3:20 or so EST, new or a repeat?

I'm so fucking disgusted. This is no way to watch a soap. I'm not blaming GH. I'm blaming fucking ABC and yes, the impeachment hearing was on while ABC showed sports on the weekend. It wasn't only when it was over for the day.

This was how soaps lost the bulk of their audience in the first place, being preempted for fucking OJ.

by Anonymousreply 33January 27, 2020 7:51 PM

Will we ever see GH again? Fucking Trump!

by Anonymousreply 34January 28, 2020 3:36 AM

Another rerun. I'm not blaming GH. I'm blaming ABC.

by Anonymousreply 35January 28, 2020 7:18 PM

ABC announced they will resume airing GH today on the West Coast. Everyone else will be able to watch on ABC.com, Hulu or On Demand.

Welcome to 2020

by Anonymousreply 36January 29, 2020 7:20 PM

Thanks r36.

by Anonymousreply 37January 29, 2020 7:22 PM

R37 Considering every local station now has multiple sub channels, I wonder if they will in the future provide a GH feed for affiliates on the East coast and Midwest to air it on a sub channel? Or better yet, just move impeachment and other such news coverage to the sub-channel. It doesn't bother me because I watch on hulu, but I have some relatives who have been mighty upset over the lack of GH and they don't stream either.

by Anonymousreply 38January 29, 2020 10:08 PM

I liked today's episode, it will be interesting to see how everything plays out.

by Anonymousreply 39January 30, 2020 1:31 AM

Somehow ABC airing new GH episodes on West Coast while they are preempted on the East Coast by the impeachment trial is appropriate.

CBS has been airing new Y&R episodes in recent days on the East Coast, but they are prempted on West Coast by the impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 40January 30, 2020 8:16 AM

GH’s extended impeachment preemption hiatus is like the anti time jump.

by Anonymousreply 41January 30, 2020 2:35 PM

Good episode today.

Princess Ava and Nina really do play well together, tptb need to cultivate this friendship.

I continue to be underwhelmed by NuNik's acting.

Dustin is like PC's very own Batman, always swooping in to save the day and fight off bad guys.

by Anonymousreply 42January 31, 2020 12:50 AM

The timing has sucked. These last two episodes have been some of the most exciting GH episodes in ages, but the pre-emptions have messed it up. I hope other east-coast viewers are watching on hulu, abc.com, or on-demand. I usually don't like the mob, but if you have a mobster, as a leading character, this is the type of story you use him for.

Now, I want to know, what's the story with Brando?

by Anonymousreply 43January 31, 2020 1:28 AM

Characters who step on Jason's territory of fighting bad guys like Batman have a long history of not staying very long.

by Anonymousreply 44January 31, 2020 12:37 PM

Who is Brando indeed? Those cum gutters are my ticket out of just recapping other characters' stories.

by Anonymousreply 45January 31, 2020 12:44 PM

According to Twitter Jeff Kober has been hired to play Cyrus. Cyrus is the guy behind the shoot outs. He's gunning for Sonny's business.

Kober has an extremely active career so I'm thinking this won't be long term. I will always remember him as Dodger on the fantastic series China Beach. What an amazing series that was.

by Anonymousreply 46January 31, 2020 4:17 PM

Last two episodes have been strong. Even that Sasha actress was good today.

by Anonymousreply 47February 1, 2020 1:23 AM

So why is Valentin providing Nelle with Colonel Tad Martin Grey's lawyerin services? Did I miss something. I'm wondering if Nelle is Nina's daughter and Val knows and is going to great lengths to protect NIna from this awful truth.

by Anonymousreply 48February 2, 2020 12:19 AM

R48, IIRC, Val made sort of a veiled, under his breath remark about "keeping both the Quartermaines and Corinthoses distracted." That could imply any number of things, least of which is that he's the entity responsible for making takeover overtures toward both ELQ and maybe even Sonny's territory. I know there's a new character named Cyrus who is being pegged as Sonny's new rival, but VC may still have his fingers in the pie, as well.

by Anonymousreply 49February 2, 2020 12:41 AM

JFC, can Chloe Lanier leave already? If she’s not going to kill Carly then what’s the point of Nelle?

by Anonymousreply 50February 2, 2020 12:50 AM

I suspect they are totally setting up the Valentin is behind Cyrus/the shootings, and Nelle is probably part of it (eliminating Michael could mean his shares would revert to Wiley eventually, making Nelle a 10% owner of ELQ).

by Anonymousreply 51February 2, 2020 2:19 AM

I want to slap whoever it was who gave Becky H that haircut. Can't stand a bob with those overt "cornucopia" points. I've never understood why that look or wearing really short bangs that make you look like a 3 year old is supposed to be considered trendy just because you see these bimbette hair magazine models in those big goofy salon hair magazines sporting the same chop.

by Anonymousreply 52February 2, 2020 5:16 AM

R52

I love the new haircut on Herbst.

by Anonymousreply 53February 2, 2020 11:29 AM

Her haircut only looks bad when it’s curled. It makes it look thin and stringy. Does nothing for her face.

by Anonymousreply 54February 2, 2020 1:10 PM

Like I said, it's one of those stupid hair magazine hairstyles (from 2006) for 20 year olds.

by Anonymousreply 55February 2, 2020 1:15 PM

A bob is not from 2006. A bob is always in style. Plus, that's Becky's natural wave. They've been flat ironing it so long. I like the new 'do.

by Anonymousreply 56February 2, 2020 5:02 PM

Who else can get away with the glitter eye shadow? Maura can pull anything off it would seem.

by Anonymousreply 57February 3, 2020 2:30 AM

Whispering KeMo hasn't been seen much lately...leads me to believe the recurring status is in fact true.

by Anonymousreply 58February 3, 2020 6:20 PM

Apparently some parts of the country are getting a partial show today. I suspect DVRs may be fucked up because of it, though, and it's probably not enough of a cut to warrant an overnight broadcast. Sigh.

by Anonymousreply 59February 3, 2020 7:59 PM

Varni said today's show would be on abc.com and Hulu tonight.

W shouldn't have any pre-emptions on Tuesday & Wednesday. Be sure & check your DVR because it will register tomorrow as a repeat.

by Anonymousreply 60February 4, 2020 12:35 AM

I like the idea of Casey moss as Morgan.

by Anonymousreply 61February 4, 2020 3:18 AM

Actress Constance Towers is set to reprise her role of General Hospital’s Helena Cassadine, according to Highlight Hollywood. The Cassadine matriarch will be back seeking revenge in mid-February, after her original February 5 airdate was pushed ahead by soap pre-emptions related to the impeachment hearings. As Soaps.com reported, Towers last appeared on General Hospital in August 2019.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62February 4, 2020 7:01 AM

R61

That's a big NO from me on Casey Moss. He looks like shit now. He's balding & chunky.

by Anonymousreply 63February 4, 2020 7:12 AM

R62

CT is one of the best villains in the history of Daytime. I really hope GH corrects their mistake and have Helena be alive and not just in flashbacks

by Anonymousreply 64February 4, 2020 7:14 AM

Glad for the short Helena visits. Don't need to see her back on a regular basis. I understand that people want to see their favorites every day, but CT is not a young woman anymore. She doesn't need to be dragging her ass to the set every week. Let the woman have a retirement and come back for these very short visits.

by Anonymousreply 65February 4, 2020 12:48 PM

I thought for sure we were going to find out that Cassandra some how ends up either being a spawn of Helena or have her memories and be her. I figured that’s more why Helena was involved in the mind transfers to she could live longer.

by Anonymousreply 66February 4, 2020 2:46 PM

Have Valentin and Cassandra ever been involved romantically? If not, would make for a good sibling feud story.

Cousin Amy Klobuchar...err I mean Cousin Gladys...is a good actress and casting choice.

Brando actor also good casting choice.

by Anonymousreply 67February 4, 2020 4:24 PM

[quote]I thought for sure we were going to find out that Cassandra some how ends up either being a spawn of Helena or have her memories and be her. I figured that’s more why Helena was involved in the mind transfers to she could live longer.

I thought so, too, and technically, it could still happen. Maybe we'll see Cassandra mouthing the words but it will be flashbacks of Helena in her thought bubble, so to speak. Cass did undergo a bit of a personality change last time around. She was a haughty, tough bitch instead of the simpering, mousy hypochondriac she was before. But who knows.

I always thought they should have employed that same dynamic between Peter and Faison; that Faison was planning on using his son to be the body pod for his transferred memories and when Pete found out he was about to be erased that's what made him turn on dear old Dad.

by Anonymousreply 68February 4, 2020 6:12 PM

So Anna is willing to allow all of Peter's crimes go unpunished because he is maybe her son. I forget if he's hers or her sister's . I guess I just don't get a mother's love. To me Anna is being a real shit.

LOL! Michael had a look on his face like he got the best of Nelle. What a schmuck he is.

What I don't get is why Sonny didn't/doesn't just put a hit out on Nelle. The actress is an excellent actress but the character Nelle has overstayed her welcome.

by Anonymousreply 69February 4, 2020 11:42 PM

R69 From what I recollect, she doesn't know for sure if he is hers or her sister's.

by Anonymousreply 70February 4, 2020 11:44 PM

Damn, Peter was so fucking cute playing with Violet. It made me want to marry him and adopt a dozen kids. We could spend all day playing with the kids and then I'd spend all night "playing" with him.

by Anonymousreply 71February 5, 2020 12:12 AM

^^^

Is that you Laura? I can't imagine anyone else wanting to fuck WR.

by Anonymousreply 72February 5, 2020 12:38 AM

R72 Not Laura, but I can't imagine people not wanting to fuck WR.

by Anonymousreply 73February 5, 2020 12:42 AM

Very disappointed in Anna, and I think it's going to blow up in her face big time.

by Anonymousreply 74February 5, 2020 3:13 AM

Y'all pass on Peter. I'll have the leftovers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75February 5, 2020 3:19 AM

WR looks like a rodent.

by Anonymousreply 76February 5, 2020 4:20 AM

Then call me a ratfucker!

by Anonymousreply 77February 5, 2020 2:06 PM

Maybe they'll keep trying to redeem Peter. When Sam talks about all the trauma her daughter has recently suffered, she doesn't even mention that Scout recently lost her father (due to Peter's actions).

by Anonymousreply 78February 5, 2020 2:14 PM

Maura West should get a Medal of Honor for some of the shit she's turned into gold over the years, particularly at GH.

by Anonymousreply 79February 5, 2020 11:30 PM

R79

Ain't that the truth.

by Anonymousreply 80February 6, 2020 10:41 AM

Emma is all grown up and ready for the teen scene.

by Anonymousreply 81February 6, 2020 7:24 PM

Is she old enough to fit in with the Joss group? I wonder if she's here to stay. She looks lovely.

by Anonymousreply 82February 7, 2020 12:08 AM

Lucy should make Emma the face of the Deception youth line.

by Anonymousreply 83February 7, 2020 12:17 AM

This week has been awful with its concentration of the Mob bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 84February 7, 2020 12:31 AM

There were so many pause blank stare reaction cuts today.

by Anonymousreply 85February 7, 2020 12:41 AM

R84 I haven't minded the mob stuff this week because unlike most of the other Sonny stories, they have actually shown that being a mob "godfather" is a dangerous position for him and his family.

by Anonymousreply 86February 7, 2020 1:01 AM

Sonny hooked Scott's daughter Karen on drugs. When did he become so anti drug?

by Anonymousreply 87February 7, 2020 1:29 AM

If things pan out the way they seem to be heading, it may actually be Jordan and Taggert who are responsible for starting the latest mob war. Kudos to the writers for that brilliantly ironic twist.

by Anonymousreply 88February 7, 2020 2:01 AM

R86

Oh bullshit! The show has shown many times that the mob is dangerous & has consequences. Michael was shot in the head & lay in a coma for years. Morgan blew up in a car bomb.

What would've been novel is to have Carly & Sam wake the fuck up and say my kids are more important than mob cock. To have Michael be angry that Sonny & Carly's choices are putting his sisters lives in danger. For him to say he doesn't want them to be harmed like he was.

It's just more of the same bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 89February 7, 2020 11:18 AM

None of it matters because Sonny and Jason will win in the end.

by Anonymousreply 90February 7, 2020 1:15 PM

R82 The Emma actress just turned 13 but she looks and sounds older. Was Josslyn born before Emma? I can’t remember. I know Cameron is supposed to be the oldest out of the younger set including Molly.

by Anonymousreply 91February 7, 2020 1:17 PM

Mark Lawson really needs to talk to tptb and get them to replace his photo in the opening credits with one where he doesn't look possessed.

by Anonymousreply 92February 7, 2020 6:07 PM

So many bad photos in the opening credits. Steve needs a new shot too.

by Anonymousreply 93February 8, 2020 2:31 AM

New promo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94February 10, 2020 1:39 PM

I like the Brando actor, can we keep him?

by Anonymousreply 95February 10, 2020 10:05 PM

Does Brando remind anyone else of Lucas? I'd love to see the two of them going at it.

by Anonymousreply 96February 11, 2020 12:44 AM

Yes, R96. In fact I thought it was Lucas up and about already and having some pain in his ribs. It was only a little into the conversation with Carly that I realized it wasn't Lucas. There are times I used to confuse Peter with Franco, when they both had similar facial hair. GH seems to like the look of certain men and pick ones that look like ones they've already cast.

by Anonymousreply 97February 11, 2020 12:58 AM

Brando seems at least as mentally fucked up as Brad, so, no. Lucas deserves an upgrade.

by Anonymousreply 98February 11, 2020 12:59 AM

R98 I didn't mean as a husband, just a steamy hookup.

by Anonymousreply 99February 11, 2020 1:05 AM

Be careful with having Carly as your hag, Brando. She'll suddenly drop you and pretend you never existed. She won't even speak with you during your lousy annual Nurses Ball appearance.

by Anonymousreply 100February 11, 2020 2:50 PM

Brook Lynn's wardrobe makes me wonder if the actress is pregnant...

Did anyone else mistake Brando for Lucas for a split second yesterday?

by Anonymousreply 101February 11, 2020 6:35 PM

R101 see R96 & R97

by Anonymousreply 102February 11, 2020 7:53 PM

R101

She recently had a baby.

by Anonymousreply 103February 11, 2020 9:52 PM

So now Brando was in Afghanistan, too. That seems to be a common element that keeps cropping up. Was Cyrus there? They did mention he had ties to Russia, and, with Afghanistan being the largest producer of opium/heroin in the world, it would stand to reason that he's had dealings there. I'd be willing to bet he has connections to Peter, Helena, Shiloh, Drew, maybe even Cassandra since she was a drug trafficker. I also think that the secret Jordan, Taggert and Bob Massicotte were keeping is that they planted evidence and/or lied under oath to ensure Cyrus' conviction; that's why he said he had a personal reason for coming to Port Charles.

by Anonymousreply 104February 11, 2020 11:06 PM

r104

You make good points. I've been wondering why we are supposed to care about Jordan's dead friend we never met.

by Anonymousreply 105February 11, 2020 11:10 PM

They did mention a connection between Cyrus and Russia, in that he apparently killed three Russian nationals in Seattle. I think that is why he is in prison.

by Anonymousreply 106February 11, 2020 11:12 PM

[quote]They did mention a connection between Cyrus and Russia, in that he apparently killed three Russian nationals in Seattle. I think that is why he is in prison.

That just happened, it was something that Cyrus apparently ordered from prison. It was a couple of weeks ago, when they were first fleshing out the Cyrus character's background, that Sonny described him as a "heavy hitter with ties to Russia."

by Anonymousreply 107February 12, 2020 12:02 AM

Is this about Ava?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108February 12, 2020 12:10 AM

GH is so much better than Y&R, at the moment. Even on a day like today, when the episode wasn't jam-packed with action, you still felt as though the plots were moving forward. On Y&R, which is still #1 in the ratings, for some inexplicable reason, it feels like nothing has happened in months.

by Anonymousreply 109February 12, 2020 12:31 AM

Not to mention we got to see Charlotte give Ava a Dirty Sanchez with a pink crayon.

Go find that elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 110February 12, 2020 12:59 AM

R109

YR is straight up trash except for Sharon's cancer story. It's about to turn into a true dumpster fire following Victor's anniversary episodes

by Anonymousreply 111February 12, 2020 6:36 AM

R104

Your theory makes perfect sense but Jason said today that Cyrus' drugs came from China.

by Anonymousreply 112February 12, 2020 6:39 AM

So is Jane Elliot gone? Just like that? She didn't even have any scenes with Leslie Charleson. And a brief one with Genie where they strangely acted like they barely knew each other.

What was the point

by Anonymousreply 113February 12, 2020 6:50 AM

Seems Jane's now fine with the CT/Helena work schedule. Come in for a day or two once or twice a year.

by Anonymousreply 114February 12, 2020 3:19 PM

Where is Dr. O... I thought Ava kept her on at Wyndemere to be buffer between her and Nik Manuel Miranda?

by Anonymousreply 115February 12, 2020 7:31 PM

^^^

Well, we haven't seen anyone at Wyndemere since then.

by Anonymousreply 116February 12, 2020 7:42 PM

Unbelievable they’re wasting Brando on Carly.

by Anonymousreply 117February 12, 2020 10:29 PM

According to SOD the baby switch comes out next week.

by Anonymousreply 118February 13, 2020 6:07 AM

They were probably planning for an early Feb sweeps reveal but impeachment slowed the whole schedule down

by Anonymousreply 119February 13, 2020 1:59 PM

Carly can introduce Brando to her soon-to-be single brother, Lucas

by Anonymousreply 120February 13, 2020 2:01 PM

Are you telling me that Port Charles parole officers have the time to stalk their parolees, to demand to know where they are and why they are at places like the hospital? In real life, POs are like social workers, overworked. They barely have the time and energy to have their weekly meetings with all their parolees.

by Anonymousreply 121February 14, 2020 12:13 AM

That Parole Officer is trying to prevent more scenes with Jason and Sam together. She's doing God's work.

by Anonymousreply 122February 14, 2020 12:41 PM

If Oscar's shares are in dispute in probate court, how could Nelle sell them to a third party, such as Valentin? I could understand, from a legal standpoint, if she accepted money from the Quartermaines to just drop her claim to the shares. But, she can't sell them to a third party, since it hasn't been determined that she actually own them.

by Anonymousreply 123February 15, 2020 12:55 AM

Did anyone else almost feel sorry for Valentin today? Was he about to kill himself when Alexis came out on the terrace?

So what now...Sam is going to be on every damn day? I had hopes we were going to get rid of her. That part of the show really sucked.

by Anonymousreply 124February 15, 2020 1:51 AM

No, I didn't feel sorry for Valentin.

by Anonymousreply 125February 15, 2020 1:58 AM

The continuity police should have intervened and fixed that soliloquy! Valentin is supposed to be Richard III, not King Lear!

by Anonymousreply 126February 15, 2020 5:13 AM

R123

Either Ned or Michael brought up that Nelle wasn't able to sell while the will was in probate.

R124

I didn't feel a drop of empathy for Valentin. Never have. I wish he'd have taken a header off that balcony.

by Anonymousreply 127February 15, 2020 11:36 AM

So who is Valentin's father...

It would be most interesting if it was Jax's father making them brothers fighting for the same woman and giving Jax someone to battle with besides Sonny.

by Anonymousreply 128February 15, 2020 2:34 PM

What is Nelle's connection to Valentin?

by Anonymousreply 129February 15, 2020 3:29 PM

[quote]So who is Valentin's father...It would be most interesting if it was Jax's father making them brothers fighting for the same woman and giving Jax someone to battle with besides Sonny.

Very soapy! Helena was a virulent ho back in the day, so it could be just about anyone. It was a running bit for a while that she always surrounded herself with hot young bodyguards and it was inferred that she was fucking them, as well. Now that I think of it, didn't she and Jax fuck once?

[quote]What is Nelle's connection to Valentin?

They share Tad Martin Gray as an attorney, who really should have been present for that meeting.....does that portent they are going to end up in bed? Could be. Val was already drunk on Stoli before he called her.

by Anonymousreply 130February 15, 2020 4:53 PM

I’m all for stalker PO since Mumbles is never held accountable for anything. She is literally the reason Shiloh came to town. I’m hoping they throw her back in the slammer so we can stop hearing about Jaysinnnn.

by Anonymousreply 131February 15, 2020 11:53 PM

Time to just cut their loses with Valentin and Nina and Peter...really can think of a better use of screen time

by Anonymousreply 132February 16, 2020 1:53 AM

The Emma actress is not good. She was better when she was younger.

by Anonymousreply 133February 16, 2020 6:51 PM

I thought the same, R133. Her delivery no longer seems natural. How can someone who literally grew up acting suddenly lose it? Maybe she was unprepared and out of practice.

by Anonymousreply 134February 16, 2020 7:02 PM

I agree, Emma actress needs to explore other career paths.

by Anonymousreply 135February 16, 2020 7:07 PM

I thought it was me, that I remembered her better than she was.

by Anonymousreply 136February 16, 2020 7:33 PM

She's probably rusty. She was used fairly often as a little girl. Now it's sporadic. If she was on regularly like the Cam or Trina actors I think she'd be better.

by Anonymousreply 137February 16, 2020 7:36 PM

She's old enough to have gone to acting class to keep from getting rusty or to get even better. I could who plays Spencer seems to have gotten a little more natural with age. I could never stand him but I was able to tolerate him this time, besides it was funny to me how much he looks like Woody Allen now.

by Anonymousreply 138February 16, 2020 8:35 PM

The Emma actress is still acting with her eyebrows. She’s a beautiful girl but she belongs on The Disney Channel.

by Anonymousreply 139February 18, 2020 4:37 AM

So it's looking like Nell is on ye olde crash and burn course. This parolee Nelle is dumber and shallower. Sit-commy stupid rat's ass scenes for the most part..

by Anonymousreply 140February 18, 2020 4:47 AM

Once the baby reveal/custody story is finished, there likely won't be much use for Nelle. Baby mamas not tied to core families don't stay on the show long

by Anonymousreply 141February 18, 2020 1:13 PM

I supposed if CL decides she wants the steady paycheck they could marry her off to Valentin to keep her around.

by Anonymousreply 142February 18, 2020 1:32 PM

Is Valentin going to be sticking around?

by Anonymousreply 143February 18, 2020 2:28 PM

So who is going to die, Jordan or Taggert or both?

Since Jordan said she plans to dance at TJ's wedding, I'm guessing she is a goner.

Also, if Taggert's ex wife is in PC, could he be Trina's father?

by Anonymousreply 144February 18, 2020 7:05 PM

Good guesses r144 with Jordan gone, Taggert would have more story as the new Police Commissioner and as Trina's father. Hope they keep Curtis around, he plays well with everyone

by Anonymousreply 145February 18, 2020 7:42 PM

Curtis has chem with everyone except Jordan. Jordan needs to die. The actress has only one expression.

by Anonymousreply 146February 18, 2020 8:34 PM

And now TJ & Molly suddenly appeared after a long absence, so they will probably get caught in the middle of it somehow.

by Anonymousreply 147February 18, 2020 8:59 PM

Molly is so woke, I can't imagine anyone wanting to marry her, it would be exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 148February 19, 2020 12:57 AM

Damn, today was good soapy juiciness.

by Anonymousreply 149February 20, 2020 2:15 AM

And of course Carly did most of the talking/screeching. Why can’t she die in this upcoming mob war?

by Anonymousreply 150February 20, 2020 3:30 AM

R150 If I was writing the show, Sonny would be presumed dead in the mob war, but he secretly went into hiding without telling anyone but Jason. Carly would grieve his loss and turn to cousin Brando for comfort. They would fall in love, and then Sonny would re-appear at the wedding. Then, Carly would be actually torn between the two. While of course, she would still love Sonny, she would be upset at him and Jason for not telling her the truth. She would therefore chose Brando and Sonny would have to actually fight to get her back. It would be worth it just for scenes of Gladys as her mother-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 151February 20, 2020 3:38 AM

R151

Sit your ass down, sweetie. The last thing this show needs is more Sonny, Carly, Jason story. Not to mention trying to sell anything romantic between Sonny/Carly is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 152February 20, 2020 12:16 PM

R150

We waited over a year for the reveal & GH fucks it up by turning it into The Carly Hour.

by Anonymousreply 153February 20, 2020 12:17 PM

The reveal episode should’ve been an Emmy reel for Chad Duell but nope... gotta have Yuckmouth front and center. Did Bobbie even get a word in? I switched off when every segment returned to Carly.

by Anonymousreply 154February 20, 2020 12:57 PM

^^

Emmy reel for Chad Duel? They give out trophies for having a furrowed brow & an ajar mouth??

by Anonymousreply 155February 20, 2020 1:58 PM

LOL. They give out Emmys to anyone. Doesn’t he have two?

by Anonymousreply 156February 20, 2020 2:01 PM

R152 I don't particularly want more Sonny and Carly, but I have reconciled myself to the fact we are stuck with them, for now. Therefore, in R151 I was at least attempting to make an entertaining story for them. As part of the story, I wrote above, Sonny would be off screen for several months, so we would get a break from him. Hopefully, MB would find he enjoyed the break and decide to retire, then the story could be adapted to have Carly choose Brando and Sonny leaving PC.

by Anonymousreply 157February 20, 2020 4:32 PM

LW is so damn smug on Twitter. She’s not acting on GH.

by Anonymousreply 158February 21, 2020 2:07 PM

Chad Duell, the Dick of Death?

by Anonymousreply 159February 21, 2020 2:11 PM

Apparently, they are saying this thread is locked down so they have moved to a new thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160February 22, 2020 12:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!