Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Within Treason: You're No Good (The Impeachment Inquiry, Part 18)

You're No Good

You're No Good

You're No Good

Baby, you're no good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601December 28, 2019 6:44 AM

TRUMP IMPEACHED ON BOTH ARTICLES!!!!!

Thanks OP for the new thread.

by Anonymousreply 1December 19, 2019 2:11 AM

This tweet from Donnie Jr didn't age well

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2December 19, 2019 2:13 AM

You can’t say he wasn’t warned

by Anonymousreply 3December 19, 2019 2:22 AM

Heh-heh.

And guess who's living their best life?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4December 19, 2019 2:23 AM

Of the Republicans Reps., nobody defends Trump‘s character. Nobody says he didn’t do what he did. The only real defense for Trump is partisanship. Republicans may say this and that, but it gets distilled down to, they claim that they don’t think it’s very bad, it doesn’t rise to the level of impeachment. One could argue that, I guess.

Personally, I am really afraid of what Trump will do if cleared. And what other Presidents will be free to do, if there are other Presidents.

by Anonymousreply 5December 19, 2019 2:24 AM

Link to new thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6December 19, 2019 2:26 AM

Sorry, that was meant to be a link to the old thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7December 19, 2019 2:27 AM

Betty Bowers:

[quote]Congratulations, @realDonaldTrump, you finally beat a Clinton in the popular vote!

[quote]Impeachment for Clinton:

[quote]228 to 206

[quote]Impeachment for Trump:

[QUOTE]230 to 190

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8December 19, 2019 2:27 AM

Thanks for getting the new thread up and running.

by Anonymousreply 9December 19, 2019 2:30 AM

You just know he will blame, and attach, Hillary and Obama. They haven’t done anything and he will eventually try to get them arrested, Mark my words. He is completely crazy, after all.

by Anonymousreply 10December 19, 2019 2:33 AM

Thank you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 11December 19, 2019 2:39 AM

At least I won’t be at work tomorrow to hear the deplorables I work for rant about what happened.

It is funny, though.

by Anonymousreply 12December 19, 2019 2:41 AM

Get it Nancy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 19, 2019 2:52 AM

Regardless of how this turns out, Nancy Pelosi will go down in history as one the great American patriots. Yes, I’m crying as a i type this

by Anonymousreply 14December 19, 2019 3:13 AM

The Times emphasizing how this has mobilized and infuriatied the cult.

by Anonymousreply 15December 19, 2019 3:14 AM

Washington Post:

Trump is impeached by the House, creating an indelible mark on his presidency

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16December 19, 2019 3:17 AM

Washington Post:

4 takeaways from the impeachment of President Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17December 19, 2019 3:19 AM

Reuters:

White House says it is confident U.S. Senate will exonerate Trump after impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18December 19, 2019 3:22 AM

My fantasy is Nancy will hold back the articles knowing something we don’t know is going to become public and wants to tighten Romney et al’s nuts in her 8O year old fist like a vice grip

by Anonymousreply 19December 19, 2019 3:30 AM

Give the Donald a little more rope and maybe he will finally hang himself. There has to be a breaking point there somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 20December 19, 2019 3:35 AM

Put this on the cover of Time and let him frame it and hang it in his golf clubs!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21December 19, 2019 3:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 19, 2019 3:53 AM

Yes. And free up a little time for Moscow Mitch to get around to voting on all those House passed middle-class bills Pelosi sent over.

Mitch isn’t really eager for his party to cast votes defending Donny’s high crimes and misdemeanors.

But a deranged Orange someone is desperately hoping for some of the sting to be removed.

by Anonymousreply 23December 19, 2019 4:03 AM

Mitch McConnell is in the wrong here; he's the one who says he's basically going to "rig" the trial in the Senate in favor of Trump.

I'm glad Nancy isn't going to make it that easy for him.

by Anonymousreply 24December 19, 2019 4:55 AM

Trump's fury will exceed even his obeisance to Putin, so watch for Trump to become irrational enough to say and do more to reveal his crimes.

I just wish that one Democrat had stated that the Senate trial is where more evidence and witnesses are presented, that the House hearings were like a preliminary Grand Jury.

by Anonymousreply 25December 19, 2019 5:32 AM

But on a very bad note: Manafort won his "double jeopardy" NYS charges claim.

by Anonymousreply 26December 19, 2019 5:34 AM

Link r26?

by Anonymousreply 27December 19, 2019 6:06 AM

R27, it appears that the NY state fraud case against Manafort was dismissed:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28December 19, 2019 6:12 AM

What about the ones who didn’t vote? Who are they? Why isn’t anyone talking about them? It seems the Repubs did not get unanimous consent to impeachment, even none of them voted nay.

by Anonymousreply 29December 19, 2019 8:15 AM

Yeah, R29, the press should ask the GOP tomorrow why those 7 Republicans didn't vote.

by Anonymousreply 30December 19, 2019 8:24 AM

The GOP will never admit that there are people in their party with 1/2 a conscience.

by Anonymousreply 31December 19, 2019 8:42 AM

r31, because that would be indeed a bug and not a feature.

by Anonymousreply 32December 19, 2019 8:55 AM

The motto of the Trump Republican Party:

We hang together and we hang together.

by Anonymousreply 33December 19, 2019 9:03 AM

Winning, winning, winning, you were right you won the prize as the first President in American history to be impeached in his first term! That's quite an accomplishment Donald.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34December 19, 2019 9:40 AM

I hope the press focuses today on Trump's latest despicable attack. This time on Debbie Dingell and her late husband

by Anonymousreply 35December 19, 2019 10:12 AM

regarding the Manafort case that is going to be appealed.

the judge is was a Pataki pick in 2004 so probably a repub

by Anonymousreply 36December 19, 2019 10:13 AM

The 'Impeachment Ghosts' for Lindsey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37December 19, 2019 10:56 AM

woo pig sooie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38December 19, 2019 11:09 AM

Wander into the comments on Sarah Huckabeast’s Slanders Twitter feed. These people are delusional and insane, claiming that he was sent by God and thus holds office by divine right.

by Anonymousreply 39December 19, 2019 11:59 AM

Just a reminder that Trump poops his pants from years of prescription pill abuse and has to wear diapers.

by Anonymousreply 40December 19, 2019 12:00 PM

I'd rather not r39, I want to keep my sanity thank you.

by Anonymousreply 41December 19, 2019 12:07 PM

R40 President Pampers

by Anonymousreply 42December 19, 2019 12:08 PM

Illegitimate, impeached, one-term, piece of shit POTUS.

by Anonymousreply 43December 19, 2019 12:47 PM

Second best moment of the night: Claire McCaskill calling I, Slut Gabbard "stupid" for voting "Present."

by Anonymousreply 44December 19, 2019 12:53 PM

Video of Trump praising Pelosi "I like her a lot" and wondering why she didn't go after Bush and get him out of office for "lying". Trump thought Clinton impeachment was "nonsense". Lol.

Karma is a bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45December 19, 2019 12:54 PM

R45 watching that... he was actually sane. Something is very wrong. He’s mentally ill now.

by Anonymousreply 46December 19, 2019 12:57 PM

Nancy should say: "Since we don't confirm a Supreme Court pick in the last year of a President's term, we also don't send articles of impeachment over to the Senate in the last year of a President's term."

And then watch Moscow Mitch implode.

by Anonymousreply 47December 19, 2019 12:57 PM

Sarah Huckleberry Sanders looks like a cyclops who had reconstructive surgery

by Anonymousreply 48December 19, 2019 1:06 PM

the man and i use the term "man" very very loosely here who breaks nearly all the sins and commandments of "religious" people has been chosen by god and thank god for him?...

yes, insanity and delusional so much they shouldn't be walking the streets! oh wait, i forgot one of the deflection excuses "God has always chosen imperfect people to fulfill his wishes" nonsense!

hmm, do tell then nutjobs when someone is a crook and evil and we should judge them and throw away the key and when someone is a crook and evil and oh wait, it's okay, GOD wants him like this and wants to use him for his purposes!" DO TELL NUTJOBS how YOU know the difference of such a person/people!..

by Anonymousreply 49December 19, 2019 1:34 PM

r48, her name is Sarah Huckleberry Sandworm

by Anonymousreply 50December 19, 2019 2:30 PM

Excuse me, Sarah Huckleberry Sanders’ nickname in middle school was “Stonehenge”. She looks like something that escaped from Easter Island.

by Anonymousreply 51December 19, 2019 2:36 PM

I'm guessing that one of the reasons the House Judiciary Committee kept the articles of this impeachment to one clear and simple instance of Trump's criminality was to work within Americans' gnatlike attention span. Whether or not they refuse to accept it, they should be able to understand what he did and why it's wrong. But there are still outstanding crimes, like his numerous violations of the emoluments clause, which are ongoing. And if Trump and his handlers don't take the hint that they need to manage his criminality more discreetly, there's no reason why more articles of impeachment can't be brought against him. That is, unless the Repugs grab the House back. In which case Donnie will just keep flinging his shit for all the world to see.

by Anonymousreply 52December 19, 2019 2:54 PM

Was Trump remotely involved in the murder of Jeffrey Epstein?

by Anonymousreply 53December 19, 2019 3:01 PM

So there were only 3 who did not vote, not 7 as previously reported.

Repug Duncan Hunter, CA50 - barred from voting, under indictment

Repug John Shimkus, IL1 - would have voted No on both articles, but could not be present

Democrat Jose Serrano, NY15 - would have voted Yes on both, absent because of illness (Parkinson's)

by Anonymousreply 54December 19, 2019 3:10 PM

Excuse me r54 but Miss Hunter pleaded GUILTY and is a convicted FELON, not just under indictment

by Anonymousreply 55December 19, 2019 3:13 PM

Maybe Trump will have a stroke or heart attack and die...just in time for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 56December 19, 2019 3:14 PM

If there was EVER a partisan hack job - it was the Repugs with Bill Clinton. There is an impeachment that NEVER should have happened.

by Anonymousreply 57December 19, 2019 3:16 PM

It was always a pleasure to see Obama in the news reports...it makes me sick to see Trump, I wish they would stop showing him.

by Anonymousreply 58December 19, 2019 3:19 PM

I love Nancy Pelosi SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just watched her Press Briefing and DAMN! She is a boss. I loved the way she reprimanded the Press. They wanted to keep chewing on the "McConnell just said..." or Trump said" and she wasn't having it. "I said all I'm going to say on that. Do you want to ask about the Free Trade agreement? The SALT Tax, anything else that we are doing for the American people for jobs, for the economy? ....." And you could literally hear a rat piss on cotton it was so quiet... So then she said, "Merry Christmas...etc." and strutted out. in her red dress! YES!!! I want her to be POTUS. My gawd, she'd make a magnificent POTUS>

by Anonymousreply 59December 19, 2019 3:23 PM

^^A rat piss on cotton it was so quiet!

by Anonymousreply 60December 19, 2019 3:30 PM

Do not mess with Mutha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61December 19, 2019 3:39 PM

I hope NY state gets his tax returns early next year. Even if he flushes 15 times he won't be able to make that shit disappear.

by Anonymousreply 62December 19, 2019 3:49 PM

Three people reported dead in shooting outside FSB headquarters in Moscow

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63December 19, 2019 3:49 PM

Is anyone else having trouble seeing OP or this thread title.

by Anonymousreply 64December 19, 2019 4:03 PM

Have you blocked the OP, r64?

by Anonymousreply 65December 19, 2019 4:11 PM

The 11:00 a.m. MSNBC host today (in for the horribly-voiced Craig Melvin) kept asking each guest, AFTER THE HOUSE DEMOCRATS JUST IMPEACHED TRUMP, "Aren't the Democrats worried about....?"

The timing. The Senate rules. McConnell. The voters. Yada yada.

ZERO about how just maybe TRUMP and his PARTY might be a tad "worried."

by Anonymousreply 66December 19, 2019 4:18 PM

[quote]r59 Just watched her Press Briefing and DAMN! She is a boss.

It really is heartening to see a woman in government doing this, too. For so long, our country has been so incredibly imbalanced in that way, run almost entirely by old, straight white men. Pelosi might be old and white, and straight, but at least she's a woman [bold]: )[/bold]

It feels nice to see her at the center of this, running the show flawlessly.

by Anonymousreply 67December 19, 2019 4:19 PM

r63, The victims must be the agents who couldn't prevent Agent Trump's impeachment.

by Anonymousreply 68December 19, 2019 4:24 PM

He had copies of The Letter included with his Christmas cards.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69December 19, 2019 4:33 PM

Wow, Trump actually seems sane in the r45 clip

by Anonymousreply 70December 19, 2019 4:38 PM

R70 My mother was quite sane (though racist) when she was in her 50s and 60s. But when she got up into her mid 70s and then especially before she died in her early 80s, she was batshit crazy at times. I'd never heard of sundowners, but that described her behavior perfectly.

by Anonymousreply 71December 19, 2019 4:43 PM

Did Donald sign for Melania as well, r69?

by Anonymousreply 72December 19, 2019 4:47 PM

Al Franken: "Listening to Mitch McConnell talk about the decline of bipartisanship is like listening to Jeffrey Dahmer complain about the decline of dinner party etiquette."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73December 19, 2019 4:51 PM

The number of Repug Reps retiring in 2020 grew to 21 today. Hmmm. What do they know is coming?

by Anonymousreply 74December 19, 2019 4:54 PM

Lev and Igor - they're two wild and crazy guys!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75December 19, 2019 5:05 PM

Mark Meadows will be hanging it up next year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76December 19, 2019 5:08 PM

Meadows added that his "work with President Trump and his administration is only beginning."

"This President has accomplished incredible results for the country in just 3 years, and I’m fully committed to staying in the fight with him and his team to build on those successes and deliver on his promises for the years to come," he said.

by Anonymousreply 77December 19, 2019 5:18 PM

This is making me uneasy.

by Anonymousreply 78December 19, 2019 5:21 PM

The Hill: Trump spokesperson defends Dingell comments: 'The president is a counter-puncher'

White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham on Thursday described President Trump as a "counter-puncher" after the president lashed out at Rep. Debbie Dingell (D-Mich.) during a rally in Michigan on Wednesday night, making a reference that her late husband, former Rep. John Dingell (D-Mich.), was "looking up" from hell.

"He has been under attack and under impeachment attack for the last few months and then just under attack politically for the last two and a half years," Grisham said when asked why Trump made the comment.

"We all know the president is a counter-puncher. It was a very, very supportive and wild crowd and he was just riffing on some of the things that had been happening the last few days," she continued.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79December 19, 2019 5:23 PM

^

At his Wednesday night rally in Battle Creek, Mich., Trump said that he gave John Dingell "A-plus treatment" after he died by lowering the flags to half-staff and said that Debbie Dingell later thanked him.

"She calls me up. 'That's the nicest thing that ever happened. Thank you so much. John would be so thrilled. He's looking down. He'd be so thrilled,' " the president said.

"Maybe he's looking up. I don't know. ... But let's assume he's looking down," he added.

He also went after Debbie Dingell, who was among the vast majority of Democrats who had voted to impeach him earlier on Wednesday.

"Now, they talk about this phony impeachment, and she's up there, 'Well, we have to look seriously at our president because he may have violated the Constitution of the United States,' " he said.

The congresswoman responded following Trump's comments, tweeting that the president's words were "hurtful."

"Mr. President, let's set politics aside. My husband earned all his accolades after a lifetime of service. I'm preparing for the first holiday season without the man I love. You brought me down in a way you can never imagine and your hurtful words just made my healing much harder," she wrote.

John Dingell was the longest-serving member of Congress and died in February.

by Anonymousreply 80December 19, 2019 5:27 PM

[quote]It really is heartening to see a woman in government doing this, too.

Yes -- first woman Speaker in history. And has held the office twice now!

by Anonymousreply 81December 19, 2019 5:32 PM

Trump’s comments about Dingell underscore how crudely transactional he is: he’d deigned to be polite to this woman after her husband had died, therefore she was required to do HIM a favor. It’s always quid pro quo with him.

by Anonymousreply 82December 19, 2019 5:34 PM

[quote]"We all know the president is a counter-puncher. It was a very, very supportive and wild crowd and he was just riffing on some of the things that had been happening the last few days," she continued, [bold]chortling in a juicy Virginia Slims–enriched rasp before tossing back her fifth Thunderbird and Sunny Delight of the day.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 83December 19, 2019 5:38 PM

r53, "evidence strongly suggests that exposure or threatened public exposure of pedophilia and/or early or potential legal punishment creates a predicament, which may lead to completed suicide." But you just go on thinking that ninja assassins chloroformed the guards, snuck into that jail cell and strangled Epstein.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84December 19, 2019 5:40 PM

r84, I love you. Please post that all over twitter. Apparently some people think Bill and Hillary magically appeared in jail to kill Epstein

by Anonymousreply 85December 19, 2019 5:44 PM

Examiner:

McConnell to Pelosi: You can keep your impeachment articles

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86December 19, 2019 6:11 PM

Now they don't want a trial, yesterday they did, the day before that they didn't... They don't know what to do.

by Anonymousreply 87December 19, 2019 6:55 PM

After unsuccessfully trying to manipulate Democratic House member Joe Cunningham of SC; now Lindsey is trying to scold Jim Clyburn of SC who is part of the House leadership.

Lindsey who is in the Senate, acts as if she controls House Democrats from SC.

Lindsey is taking the Queen stuff way too far.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88December 19, 2019 7:02 PM

From r88:

Graham again counting on his supporters to trust his lies, not their own eyes and ears. In the clip Clyburn say the opposite of what Graham claims.

What Clyburn said: "The delay is made necessary because the Majority Leader of the Senate has made it very clear that he is not gonna be impartial, he is not gonna be fair, he will collude the White House in order to decide how he will go forward."

by Anonymousreply 89December 19, 2019 7:12 PM

Of course...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90December 19, 2019 7:20 PM

Yahoo:

Trump slams idea of delaying Senate impeachment trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91December 19, 2019 7:45 PM

TIME:

Congressman John Dingell's Widow Hits Back at President Trump's Suggestion He is 'Looking Up' From Hell

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92December 19, 2019 7:48 PM

Reuters:

Trump announces Democrat Van Drew switching to Republican Party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93December 19, 2019 8:08 PM

The Hill:

Democratic senators tweet photos of pile of House-passed bills 'dead on Mitch McConnell's desk'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94December 19, 2019 8:13 PM

Reuters:

Trump: Cipollone likely to be main lawyer for Senate impeachment trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95December 19, 2019 8:15 PM

The Hill:

DOJ tells court McGahn subpoena is moot after impeachment vote

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96December 19, 2019 8:16 PM

The Examiner:

Republican senators want Trump to stay off Twitter during impeachment trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97December 19, 2019 8:20 PM

His Twitter account is a gift that keeps on giving, no filter - just raw rage.

by Anonymousreply 98December 19, 2019 8:27 PM

Raw sewage...

by Anonymousreply 99December 19, 2019 8:29 PM

Laurence Tribe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100December 19, 2019 8:46 PM

Another....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101December 19, 2019 8:51 PM

Next phase: ANNULMENT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102December 19, 2019 9:01 PM

[quote]Mark Meadows will be hanging it up next year.

He's the 24th House Republican not to seek re-election.

May have something to do with the North Carolina gerrymandering decision.

by Anonymousreply 103December 19, 2019 9:12 PM

Washington Post:

Former White House officials say they feared Putin influenced the president’s views on Ukraine and 2016 campaign

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104December 19, 2019 9:34 PM

R64 this doesn't seem to be our normal OP so you probably have this one blocked for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 105December 19, 2019 9:36 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106December 19, 2019 9:36 PM

At R104: Trump told one advisor that he was sure that Ukraine was guilty, because “Putin told me.” The groveling subservience and stupidity are breathtaking.

by Anonymousreply 107December 19, 2019 9:40 PM

The Hill:

Senate leaders punt impeachment trial deal until after holidays

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108December 19, 2019 9:57 PM

[italic]Christianity Today,[/italic] the leading evangelical Christian magazine, says Trump should be removed from office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109December 19, 2019 10:14 PM

Washington Post:

To avoid removal, Trump needs senators representing only 7 percent of the country to support him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110December 19, 2019 10:14 PM

[quote]At [R104]: Trump told one advisor that he was sure that Ukraine was guilty, because “Putin told me.” The groveling subservience and stupidity are breathtaking.

"VLAD SAID UKRAINE CHARGES TOO MUCH FOR CANDY, SO HE SAID I SHOULD JUST TAKE SOME."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111December 19, 2019 10:17 PM

He's breathtakingly stupid.

by Anonymousreply 112December 19, 2019 10:20 PM

Something went down in MI. Deplorables outraged at the illegitimate president.

by Anonymousreply 113December 19, 2019 10:23 PM

The Russia topic being in the news so much has driven me to start rewatching THE AMERICANS. Such a good show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114December 19, 2019 10:26 PM

Vox:

The drama over when Pelosi will send Trump’s impeachment articles to the Senate, explained

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115December 19, 2019 10:28 PM

The framing in that headline at r92 is part of the problem here. It's as if there really is some legitimate fight here, a he said-she said, typical political charge and countercharge, hitting and hitting back. No. The president of the United States was a complete asshole, as usual, and decided to lash out at a grieving widow for no particular reason except that his stupid precious fee-fees were hurt. She responded with dignity, saying that this time of year is going to be hard enough for her and would appreciate if DJT were less of a complete dick for once (well, again, she said it much nicer and with a lot more restraint). That is what happened, but political journalism is stuck with their old stupid formula of both sides do it, let's treat every Republican and Democratic statement as completely equal, and here were are, in stupid land.

by Anonymousreply 116December 19, 2019 10:47 PM

[quote]The framing in that headline at [R92] is part of the problem here.

Just as the editorial at R109 can't support Trump's impeachment without repeatedly invoking Clinton's.

by Anonymousreply 117December 19, 2019 10:52 PM

True R117 - But at the same time, this is big. Trump is finally losing evangelicals. It's beyond huge, and a massive threat to his reelection campaign.

God, I want that man to bottom out publically, become humiliated, and lose like Mondale in 1984.

by Anonymousreply 118December 19, 2019 11:14 PM

Meadows may be taking over as Trump's Chief of Staff at some point in the future.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119December 19, 2019 11:19 PM

Thanks R84, that was an enjoyable read.

by Anonymousreply 120December 19, 2019 11:30 PM

Hold me, Fellas! Our long slog since the first Mueller thread has born fruit, and it is impeachment.

I thought of you all last night over champagne and homemade peach pie.

by Anonymousreply 121December 19, 2019 11:36 PM

I want an Oompa-Loompa!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122December 20, 2019 12:08 AM

It's been over two years, r121. I didn't search enough to find Part 1, but here's Part 4....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123December 20, 2019 12:10 AM

George

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124December 20, 2019 12:29 AM

Between now and the trial (if there is one) they need to leak information damaging to Trump. What is in that letter Pence classified? Can't a whistle blower leak it? Drip, drip, drip...constant, unabated negative press.

by Anonymousreply 125December 20, 2019 12:37 AM

NYT:

Durham Is Scrutinizing Ex-C.I.A. Director’s Role in Russian Interference Findings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126December 20, 2019 1:46 AM

r117...they were placating the die hard Trumpers...it makes the truth more palatable. Agree with them and their grievances, but pivot to make them face the truth. Its an effective editorial.

by Anonymousreply 127December 20, 2019 2:05 AM

r117...the references to Clinton were to establish that hypocrisy has no place in the discussion...if what Clinton did was bad, Trump is worse...and that justifies his removal

by Anonymousreply 128December 20, 2019 2:07 AM

Do Americans support removing Trump from office?

DEC 19, 2019

82.8% Democrats

46.8% All

42.2% Independents

8.9% Republicans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129December 20, 2019 2:09 AM

No, r85; not the Clintons. Barr.

by Anonymousreply 130December 20, 2019 6:29 AM

R122 The hypocrisy is immeasurable. He refused to allow witnesses from the White House - and then bitches because he had no witnesses. But his deplorable supporters will eat that shit up.

by Anonymousreply 131December 20, 2019 9:43 AM

I wonder if we'll get any more damning pieces of info or even unexpected bombshells before the Senate trial

by Anonymousreply 132December 20, 2019 10:21 AM

[quote]God, I want that man to bottom out publically

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 133December 20, 2019 10:49 AM

R132 I think we will, that’s why McConnell wants to move this shit along quickly!

by Anonymousreply 134December 20, 2019 11:04 AM

Mark Meadows Is Now The 21st Republican To Retire From The House

Dec. 19, 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135December 20, 2019 11:18 AM

So yesterday I said that the Christianity Today article was pretty big. Well, this morning, Alton Brown tweeted out a link to the article. Sure, he's just a celebrity chef - but at the same time, it shows the cracks are widening. Brown, himself, is a Pentecostal Christian, though he did mention his Christianity in past-tense in a followup tweet. Still, big...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136December 20, 2019 11:55 AM

Interesting R136. I was a big fan of Alton Brown when he was on Good Eats because he always pulled in some science of cooking and some thinking out side the box. It always threw me that he was also very religious and right wing. Looks like his followers are split on supporting him. Saying things like Trump will win in a landslide and others unfriending him. He needs to do what other high profile respectable Republicans did and leave the party.

On the plus side, they use a term I have not heard before to describe Deplorables: Cult45

by Anonymousreply 137December 20, 2019 12:09 PM

Sigmoid Colon Face has a SAD! over "far left" rag [italic]Christianity Today[/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138December 20, 2019 1:27 PM

R104 I wonder if those White House staffers just realized water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 139December 20, 2019 1:38 PM

More to the point, why won’t those staffers go public? Why are there so many people witnessing this crap and not speaking up? They’re cowards at best, traitors at worst.

by Anonymousreply 140December 20, 2019 2:26 PM

CNN:

Christianity Today editor: We did what we were called to do

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141December 20, 2019 2:45 PM

If this move is strategic on Pelosi’s part, what’s her angle?

by Anonymousreply 142December 20, 2019 2:46 PM

Jesus wants Trump gone.

by Anonymousreply 143December 20, 2019 2:47 PM

Sun-Sentinel:

Democrats are ‘trying to destroy the Constitution,’ Rudy Giuliani tells young conservatives in South Florida

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144December 20, 2019 2:47 PM

Trump calling ‘Christianity Today’ “far left” may be the peak of the Republican insane spins. Like what the fuck, I can’t even handle the lack of reality.

by Anonymousreply 145December 20, 2019 2:48 PM

Bloomberg:

Democrats’ Urgency on Trump’s Impeachment Tested by Pelosi Delay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146December 20, 2019 2:56 PM

Impeach in haste, try at leisure. Two separate things.

by Anonymousreply 147December 20, 2019 3:00 PM

[quote]Trump calling ‘Christianity Today’ “far left” may be the peak of the Republican insane spins.

Christianity Today has a circulation of 130,000 -- it will be interesting to see whether these readers side with their religion or with Trump. (I'm betting on the latter.)

by Anonymousreply 148December 20, 2019 3:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149December 20, 2019 3:16 PM

I love how McConnell flunders while Pelosi just keeps her cool.

by Anonymousreply 150December 20, 2019 3:17 PM

[quote]Democrats are ‘trying to destroy the Constitution,’ Rudy Giuliani tells young conservatives in South Florida

And Ruby Julie is trying to destroy my will to live with his septic hellmouth. Go buy some dental floss, bitch, and give me a break!

by Anonymousreply 151December 20, 2019 3:20 PM

It seems to be his lower row of teeth...disgusting. You know that he’s got halitosis.

by Anonymousreply 152December 20, 2019 3:40 PM

Can you imagine the sad, pathetic lives of "young conservatives", especially ones that show up to hear a Rudy Giuliani speech?

by Anonymousreply 153December 20, 2019 4:38 PM

Young conservatives in South Florida = Cubans.

by Anonymousreply 154December 20, 2019 4:41 PM

If the folks at Christianity Today wanted to be SUPER helpful, maybe they can start a mass prayer chain where all the good Christians of this nation pray for the satanic piece of shit currently occupying the Oval Office to have a massive fucking stroke and just die already!

by Anonymousreply 155December 20, 2019 4:44 PM

Reuters:

Spotlight will be on U.S. chief justice in Trump trial and in major cases

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 20, 2019 4:58 PM

GOid thread piecing together more on Mak Meadows leaving and shady Freedom caucus doings..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157December 20, 2019 5:09 PM

White conservative Cubans = We call them gusanos which is Spanish for ‘worm’. They worm their way into white American culture by espousing the same conservative narrow minded beliefs. Andy Garcia is a gusano.

by Anonymousreply 158December 20, 2019 5:18 PM

Reuters:

Pelosi invites Trump to deliver State of the Union address on Feb. 4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159December 20, 2019 5:28 PM

R157, I wonder what other politicians have ties to Lev and Igor....I know they've been at events with FL governor Ron de Santis

by Anonymousreply 160December 20, 2019 5:31 PM

Nancy's lovely invitation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161December 20, 2019 5:45 PM

Trump officials give horrific defense for him mocking late congressman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162December 20, 2019 5:50 PM

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has not transmitted the articles of impeachment to the Senate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163December 20, 2019 5:57 PM

r140 they are afraid. Trump may be stupid but he knows people.

by Anonymousreply 164December 20, 2019 6:16 PM

AS if the "christians and evangelicals" read or would read that christianity magazine!!

AS I POSTED previously i'm waiting for the day that one democrat, or SOMEONE publicly will read the list of republicans who in anyway have taken money from russian/russians whether in public or private life!

by Anonymousreply 165December 20, 2019 6:24 PM

Trump's favorite Bible verse...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166December 20, 2019 6:45 PM

Trump elicits laughter quoting Bible verse to evangelicals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167December 20, 2019 6:47 PM

Trump Loves His Bible. And Christmas, Too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168December 20, 2019 6:50 PM

Extremist Judges KEEP SNEAKING IN During Impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169December 20, 2019 7:02 PM

Bone Spurs is very concerned about corruption in Ukraine?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170December 20, 2019 7:03 PM

Eric should be the last person criticizing another's speaking skills.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171December 20, 2019 7:09 PM

R167-168 Elmer Gantry meets All the King's Men.

by Anonymousreply 172December 20, 2019 7:10 PM

The role of Stormy Daniel could nab Miss Shirley Jones another Oscar, r172. Again, "playing against type".

by Anonymousreply 173December 20, 2019 7:34 PM

He accepted....

Bloomberg: Pelosi Invites Trump to Give State of Union, Impeachment Aside

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174December 20, 2019 8:02 PM

Washington Post:

Analysis: Yes, Donald Trump has been impeached

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175December 20, 2019 8:10 PM

^

All of that said, all Trump really wants here — as ever — is plausible deniability. If he can convince himself and his supporters that he hasn’t been impeached, they at least have something to base that on. The problem is it’s not the actual rules or anything directly stated in the Constitution.

by Anonymousreply 176December 20, 2019 8:17 PM

Washington Post:

Former FBI analyst tells court he was trying ‘to protect Mueller’ by snooping on conservative activist’s email

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177December 20, 2019 8:40 PM

^

Brinkema questioned Tolson’s urgency, saying that even in this “overheated environment” Burkman’s claims “would not be taken seriously.”

In fact, the news conference received little attention. No accuser appeared, and media coverage was largely focused on Burkman’s unzipped fly.

by Anonymousreply 178December 20, 2019 8:42 PM

The post doesn’t appear on my saved threads, either.

Keep the info coming guys. 😘

by Anonymousreply 179December 20, 2019 9:28 PM

In other news:

L.A. Times: This Texas family supports the Border Patrol — but could lose land to Trump's wall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180December 20, 2019 9:32 PM

Washington Post:

Trump administration demanded Democrats strip Ukraine aid language from spending package

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181December 20, 2019 9:41 PM

Trump referred to it as "ET" instead of "CT" at R138.

And as if he's ever read a copy of Christianity Today!

by Anonymousreply 182December 20, 2019 10:15 PM

Thanks R65 & R105

I must have scrolled to fast and inadvertently blocked OP.

— R64

by Anonymousreply 183December 20, 2019 10:16 PM

* too fast

by Anonymousreply 184December 20, 2019 10:19 PM

You probably have the OP blocked because of his many posts deriding older gay men.

by Anonymousreply 185December 20, 2019 10:19 PM

OP is quite the hater:

[quote]Millennials are more likely to support gay marriage than old people:

[quote]You're doing that right now by attacking Millennials, Einstein. Old people here attack Gen z and Millennials every day. Looks like you can dish it out but you can't take it.

[quote]Why are young people smart enough to see through Trump, but old people aren't?

by Anonymousreply 186December 20, 2019 10:26 PM

How can some be saying there's a "delay" when the Senate was just vacated for the holidays for 2 weeks?

It's not like anything's going to get done, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 187December 20, 2019 10:36 PM

Daily Beast:

Trump Pulled Plug on Pompeo’s November Ukraine Trip Over Impeachment Heat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188December 20, 2019 10:47 PM

AP:

Trump adviser: Expect more aggressive poll watching in 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189December 20, 2019 10:53 PM

From the article at R189

[quote]One of President Donald Trump’s top re-election advisers told influential Republicans in swing state Wisconsin that the party has “traditionally” relied on voter suppression to compete in battleground states but will be able to “start playing offense” in 2020 due to relaxed Election Day rules

by Anonymousreply 190December 20, 2019 11:05 PM

His game plan is WI plus the red states, but his problem is it is an outdated strategy. He is -14 in WI and MI, -13 in IA, -7 in PA, -4 in AZ, and -3 in GA, states he won last time. MSN's poll released today shows 53 percent support *removal* where 44 percent do not. Not a rosy picture for him limping in to 2020 with the IMPOTUS stigma and the impeachment trial in Jan.

by Anonymousreply 191December 20, 2019 11:36 PM

Washington Post:

Under secret Stephen Miller plan, ICE to use data on migrant children to expand deportation efforts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192December 20, 2019 11:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193December 21, 2019 12:05 AM

I would love to stomp McConnell in his gut. Repeatedly.

by Anonymousreply 194December 21, 2019 12:28 AM

Lindsey begs for support of Susan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195December 21, 2019 1:31 AM

R186, people here attack millennials and Gen Z people all the time.....but I guess you only care when old people are criticized

by Anonymousreply 196December 21, 2019 1:47 AM

R196, why are women smart enough to see through Trump, but not men? And, hon, I love that your stupid argument is that more young people support gay marriage than old people. Who the hell do you think got you the gay marriage to support? You lazy fucks don't even vote but you want to laud your beliefs? Beliefs are cheap when they aren't backed up by action and your entire generation has done nothing.

by Anonymousreply 197December 21, 2019 7:50 AM

R140, Self-preservation. True belief. Hatred of Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 198December 21, 2019 9:31 AM

R169 cuts to the chase. The Federal judiciary is where it's at, and McConnell will do and say whatever he has to to continue the appointments, no matter Trump, Pence, or Haley.

by Anonymousreply 199December 21, 2019 9:39 AM

R189 that article and those comments on their "strategy" is telling us that they intend to interfere with and disrupt people at the polls. They're going to get aggressive. Everyone needs to be aware of all the seemingly crazy things these people are planning and saying. The noose is tightening. Steve Millar and his White Supremacists , the thuggery and menace of the MAGAts and goon squads all of these are going to get much worse and to the degree they can co opt law enforcement, and the criminal justice system it is going t be very bad. If we don't stop them there is going to be a very dark period that will last a generation. RESIST!

by Anonymousreply 200December 21, 2019 11:33 AM

[quote] If we don't stop them there is going to be a very dark period that will last a generation.

A generation? That’s optimistic. It’ll be a lot longer than that for no other reason than what they’re doing — and more importantly what they are not doing — about the climate and the environment.

by Anonymousreply 201December 21, 2019 11:55 AM

What else can he be impeached for? There must be tons of stuff. Why not go after them all? It's the duty of Congress to uphold the Constitution.

by Anonymousreply 202December 21, 2019 12:38 PM

R201 agree. more then a generation and it will LITERALLY take all of these "MF's" to die and their offspring and mentality to do so as well...

anyway, any of these unqualified inexperienced judges (and THEY KNOW THEY ARE AND DON'T GIVE A SHIT! SHAMEFUL NARCISSIST MONEY POLITICAL WHORES AS HUMANS!) can when a democratic president and house be fired?

by Anonymousreply 203December 21, 2019 12:39 PM

Apparently National Review is about to come out in favor of conviction. I'm seeing a tiny, tiny glimmer of hope.

I also can't wait for Trump to declare that NR has always been the propaganda arm of the DNC or somesuch.

by Anonymousreply 204December 21, 2019 12:48 PM

I heard on one of the shows there is a small group of well known Republicans or ex-Republicans starting up some kind of ant- Trump think tank. Cant remember his name, but the guy talking about it refereed to himself and the other guys, as bunch of crusty old bastards. They sound ready to switch parties to do it.

by Anonymousreply 205December 21, 2019 12:58 PM

r200, "....disrupt people at the polls. They're going to get aggressive."

Let them try. Do Republicans actually believe that all Democrats are Casper Milquetoasts, all Little Miss Lindsays? They must not have been alive to watch the 1968 Democratic Convention. And plenty of Democrats in my state of Pennsylvania own guns, too.

True, the "hanging-chad" counters in Miami, 2000, crumpled at the first door-banging by the Republican DC intruders, but that was not a group of hard-core Democrats in that office. And true, we didn't take to the streets like the Republicans did as they chanted outside Al Gore's home, "Get out of our house!" But we took our cue from our passive leaders at the time.

And then, for a while, we "went high," as fatuous a bit of unasked-for advice as ever has been proffered.

Our leader now is Nancy "Don't Mess With Me!" Pelosi. Nancy, who has emboldened Chuck Schumer to find his spine. Nancy, who has elevated the deceptively-tough Voice of Truth Adam "Takes No" Schiff into prominence, whom the esteemed Gerald Nadler clearly seeks now to emulate. Nancy, who made Generals hang their heads in shame at their support for Trump.

Nancy, who, to his FACE, literally clapped back at Trump. Nancy, IOW, is no "nancy." And like the above-mentioned men, we, too, will find our strength and courage in the challenge that will be the 2020 election, whatever it is we face.

by Anonymousreply 206December 21, 2019 1:01 PM

Examiner: Jeff Flake: GOP 'denying objective reality' when agreeing Trump did nothing wrong

"The willingness of House Republicans to bend to the president’s will by attempting to shift blame with the promotion of bizarre and debunked conspiracy theories has been an appalling spectacle," he said. "It will have long-term ramifications for the country and the party, to say nothing of individual reputations."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207December 21, 2019 1:04 PM

NYT:

Mitch McConnell, Master of the Blockade, Plots Impeachment Strategy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 208December 21, 2019 1:05 PM

Politico: Chris Christie wades into Senate impeachment fight

Chris Christie is launching a big-money effort aimed at giving Senate Republicans air cover on impeachment — and positioning the former New Jersey governor as a counterweight to liberal billionaire Tom Steyer.

(counterweight....hee-hee)

Right Direction America represents Christie’s first foray into the outside group sphere. The former governor has been a high-profile figure since leaving office in early 2018, taking to the cable TV circuit and publishing an autobiography entitled “Let Me Finish.” For a time, he was seen as a potential White House chief of staff.

He has also begun dipping into 2020 races, recently hosting a fundraiser for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (Ky.).

The project is partly geared toward winning over suburban voters who’ve become alienated from Trump’s GOP. While much of the party’s impeachment-focused advertising has echoed the president’s slash-and-burn messaging — a pro-Trump super PAC, for example, has savaged Democrats for embarking on a “witch hunt” — Right Direction America’s is somewhat milder tonally and is geared toward those who’ve become tired of partisanship.

The commercial airing in Maine, for example, contends that Democrats failed to follow through on their campaign promises and instead focused on “investigations and impeachment.”

(Hardly, Blimpo)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209December 21, 2019 1:12 PM

WSJ:

After Trump's Impeachment, Pelosi Ends Year With Strong Hold on Party

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210December 21, 2019 1:14 PM

ABC:

Despite Trump's impeachment, Giuliani doubles down on controversial Ukraine push

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211December 21, 2019 1:16 PM

Wow, the Republican party is such a shit show. It figures Fatso wants in on it.

by Anonymousreply 212December 21, 2019 1:18 PM

Just going to add this because....well...just because.

Roll Call: Agency: No cause to review Trump Jr. hunting adventure

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 21, 2019 1:21 PM

[quote] anyway, any of these unqualified inexperienced judges (and THEY KNOW THEY ARE AND DON'T GIVE A SHIT! SHAMEFUL NARCISSIST MONEY POLITICAL WHORES AS HUMANS!) can when a democratic president and house be fired?

R203, federal Article III judges hold lifetime appointments. They can be impeached and removed from office, but no one can fire them. The lower federal court judges can be disciplined. And, if there are enough complaints about them that may get Jerry Nadler’s attention to open up an impeachment inquiry.

My suggestion is, in the first year of the next Democratic president’s term, (as long as we hold both the House and Senate), create new federal judge positions, especially in the federal appellate courts to balance out the tRump appointees. The District Court judges he has appointed are unfortunate, but they don’t hold as much sway over controversial issues as the federal appellate court judges. They are still bad — just not as bad.

by Anonymousreply 214December 21, 2019 1:34 PM

Christie is pretty smart. If/when he runs in 2024, those Republican Senators are going to remember who stepped up to help them out, so who are they going to endorse? Not Haley, Hurd or Flake.

by Anonymousreply 215December 21, 2019 1:44 PM

The Chief Justice presides over the court system. It is a function that is barely noticed or commented on or covered. But remember when Roberts investigated Kavanaugh (a sham, I know.) after the impeachment hearings about conduct when Kav was on the lower court? The Chief can discipline jurists, and I think he may even recommend impeachment or censure. I think with a number of these incompetents the media and their peers can move them towards resignations and early retirement. And obviously, if their performance is inadequate, as it must certainly be, they will not last.

by Anonymousreply 216December 21, 2019 2:08 PM

Kennedy’s abdication will he investigated. His son at Deutsch Bank will be incarcerated. Kavanaugh’s money trail will be discovered - he’ll be impeached and disbarred.

The judicial branch will be in shambles.

Roberts will be told to shape up or ship out.

He will then wholeheartedly support the scrutinizing and inevitable revocation of every one of Moscow Mitch’s sham judicial appointments.

by Anonymousreply 217December 21, 2019 2:39 PM

The investigation into Christine Blasey Ford’s accusations on Kavanaugh was never even allowed to really happen. If they performed a full investigation as they should have, it would prove that BK lies under oath multiple times during his confirmation hearing. Which is an impeachable offense and particularly scurrilous as a judge.

by Anonymousreply 218December 21, 2019 3:16 PM

Putin supports Donald -- and Donald lets the world know it!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219December 21, 2019 3:35 PM

And what Vlad says, goes!

by Anonymousreply 220December 21, 2019 4:09 PM

R197 - TRUTH!

Elder (out in the 70s), and tired of these whiney, entitled, oblivious, and shallow little fuckers. Swipe left.

You twats would be nowhere without us, who forged the way to gain the freedoms you take for granted.

by Anonymousreply 221December 21, 2019 4:37 PM

"Russian President Vladimir Putin says U.S. President Donald Trump's impeachment is far-fetched and predicts the U.S. Senate will reject it."

Far-fetched all the way from The Ukraine, that's how far. And how astute to predict that the Senate will reject the impeachment, no-one else has ventured so novel an observation.

by Anonymousreply 222December 21, 2019 4:37 PM

JUST SAW online one of the new t-shirts trumpsters wear on the front says TRUMP in big bold letters and then underneath? "too bad O.J. didn't marry Hillary!" (i.e. meaning he would have killed her!)...

THESE PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY INSANE AND EVIL! SO SO SICK!...

by Anonymousreply 223December 21, 2019 5:03 PM

Make sure to use #IMPOTUS — because he has been IMPEACHED.

And, it sounds like impotent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224December 21, 2019 5:25 PM

"VLAD SAYS EVERYTHING DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU COVER YOUR EYES."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225December 21, 2019 6:17 PM

New documents obtained by @publicintegrity show that *a little more than an hour* after Trump spoke to Zelensky by phone on July 25, Trump officials were already working to freeze hundreds of millions in security assistance for Ukraine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226December 21, 2019 7:53 PM

Two can play that game... Too bad the 9/11 hijackers didn't fly into Trump Tower.

by Anonymousreply 227December 21, 2019 8:00 PM

Too Bad Lorena Bobbitt Didn't Marry Trump

by Anonymousreply 228December 21, 2019 8:13 PM

Aww man, someone beat me to it!

by Anonymousreply 229December 21, 2019 8:38 PM

Next Republican who wants to be brave and awesome, just say yeah the whole fucking political party has been a goddamn joke for decades and nobody should ever vote for it ever again. Mmmm kay.

by Anonymousreply 230December 21, 2019 9:09 PM

Someone posted docs on twitter about Matt Gaetz and the auto erotic asphyxiation death of his roommate and how it was covered up. Matt is threatening to sue anyone with money who is propagating it.

by Anonymousreply 231December 21, 2019 9:37 PM

Too bad Trump didn't marry Betty Broderick.

by Anonymousreply 232December 21, 2019 9:39 PM

r231....Ive been trumpeting that all over social media for years....and it wasnt JUST a roommate....they were boyfriends...and not only did daddy cover it up, he intervened in the HOMICIDE investigation and had it changed to suicide. There are still articles from local newspapers out there from when it happened, but you really need to look.

by Anonymousreply 233December 21, 2019 9:54 PM

Was unaware of that about Matt Gaetz. I didn’t think he couldn’t be a more vile, disgusting piece of shit. And then, . . . .

by Anonymousreply 234December 21, 2019 10:07 PM

Even with the proverbial “dead boy in a bed,” Gaetz is still able to get away with it.

Why doesn’t a reporter ever randomly bring this up with him, catching him off-guard? I bet he would lose it in front of the camera and give himself away.

by Anonymousreply 235December 21, 2019 10:18 PM

Support for removing Trump from office has risen slightly since Wednesday's impeachment vote:

83.0% Democrats

47.1% All

42.4% Independents

9.6% Republicans

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 236December 21, 2019 10:24 PM

He’s a drunk or a pill popper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237December 21, 2019 10:28 PM

Adderall

by Anonymousreply 238December 21, 2019 10:35 PM

I don’t know r238. I thought Adderall made you super sharp. He’s very, very drunk-like. Ha maybe I’m missing something?

by Anonymousreply 239December 21, 2019 10:40 PM

R239, Adderall can’t sharpen abilities that you do not have to begin with . . .

by Anonymousreply 240December 21, 2019 11:08 PM

Here’s the tea on Mizz Matt Gaytz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241December 21, 2019 11:12 PM

PollTroll (I heart you) - a poll released by USA Today shows 52/44 in favor of removal. Also, MSN's most recent polls shows 53/44 in favor of removal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242December 21, 2019 11:29 PM

Gaetz is "unmarried". He has the pasty bloat of an alcoholic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 21, 2019 11:59 PM

No wonder the despicable, corrupt Gaetz is so supportive of the despicable, corrupt #IMPOTUS, Donald tRump.

Birds of a feather. . . .

by Anonymousreply 244December 22, 2019 12:18 AM

I adore Rachel....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245December 22, 2019 12:25 AM

Thanks, R242.

The increasing support for removal in those polls you posted is reflected in the 538 average above.

by Anonymousreply 246December 22, 2019 12:27 AM

Bloomberg:

Trump Quest to Expose Whistle-Blower Hard to Pull Off in Senate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247December 22, 2019 12:37 AM

Hillary was haunted with her email ‘scandal,’ but Franklin Graham’s pool boy and Gaetz’s dead boyfriend coverup gets a big shrug.

by Anonymousreply 248December 22, 2019 1:13 AM

USA Today:

Trump urges students to back his agenda and oppose impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 22, 2019 1:18 AM

Washington Post:

Trump touts Putin speaking out against his impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250December 22, 2019 1:21 AM

NYT: Evangelical Leaders Close Ranks With Trump After Scathing Editorial

The response from his leading Christian supporters was laced with animosity that mimicked Mr. Trump’s signature style, and reflected the extent to which they have moved into lock step with him, even in rhetoric.

Ralph Reed, founder of the Faith and Freedom Coalition, said on Twitter that he was “sad” to see the publication “echo the arguments of The Squad & the Resistance & deepen its irrelevance among Christians.”

Franklin Graham, whose father, the Rev. Billy Graham, founded Christianity Today, said in a Facebook post that the editorial was a “totally partisan attack” and said that the elder Graham had voted for the president in 2016, a little more than a year before he died.

Mr. Graham went on to tally numerous accomplishments that he said Mr. Trump had achieved, and to ask “Why would Christianity Today choose to take the side of the Democrat left whose only goal is to discredit and smear the name of a sitting president?”

The power of the evangelicals as a voting bloc is in their sheer size, and in their symbiotic relationship with the president. “Because they are a third of the Republican base, Trump needs white evangelical Protestants to get elected,” said Robert P. Jones, chief executive of the Public Religion Research Institute. “And because white evangelicals see themselves as a shrinking minority, in both racial and religious terms, they need Trump.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251December 22, 2019 1:26 AM

AP:

US heads to court to build Trump border wall in Texas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252December 22, 2019 1:36 AM

What good is a wall that can be cut through with a rechargeable saw? What happened to the promise Mexico was going to pay for it?

by Anonymousreply 253December 22, 2019 1:52 AM

[quote]What happened to the promise Mexico was going to pay for it?

That was Trump's promise.

by Anonymousreply 254December 22, 2019 2:04 AM

Of coursePutin supports Trump R250, did Edgar Bergen want to kill off Charlie McCartney

by Anonymousreply 255December 22, 2019 2:21 AM

[quote] Franklin Graham, whose father, the Rev. Billy Graham, founded Christianity Today, said in a Facebook post that the editorial was a “totally partisan attack” and said that the elder Graham had voted for the president in 2016, a little more than a year before he died.

Maybe the old man did vote for IMPOTUS — but I wouldn’t trust the information coming from that viper Franklin Graham for one second. He lies as easily as he draws a breath. Everything he does and says is in service of him maintaining power, money, and control.

by Anonymousreply 256December 22, 2019 2:35 AM

Wasnt Franklin thrown out of his fathers church years ago ?

by Anonymousreply 257December 22, 2019 2:38 AM

[quote]I wouldn’t trust the information coming from that viper Franklin Graham for one second. He lies as easily as he draws a breath.

Another Trump, in other words.

by Anonymousreply 258December 22, 2019 2:39 AM

Franklin Graham is an aggressive homophobe, and has drawn millions of dollars from his church’s charities. He’s just another religious grifter.

by Anonymousreply 259December 22, 2019 2:44 AM

SuperCallousFragileSexistRacistLyingPOTUS

by Anonymousreply 260December 22, 2019 2:48 AM

“Oppose impeachment”? It already happened. Too late, you fat clown.

by Anonymousreply 261December 22, 2019 2:59 AM

I’m old enough to remember Billy Graham when he was billed as “Pastor to Presidents.” He went way out of his way to leave politics out of his preaching and did not favor one party over another. He served Presidents of both parties and was like a Presidential chaplain for several Presidents. No way in hell would he approve of today’s extreme partisanship, or his son’s part in it.

In fact, after his retirement, Franklin demanded that he “inherit” the position which was honorary only, and a tribute to the senior’s Graham’s character. When he was told no, he flipped out and has been super partisan ever since. He’s a raging narcissist in preacher’s clothing. He and Trump are a perfect team.

by Anonymousreply 262December 22, 2019 3:53 AM

Schumer ought to call for Trump to testify in the Senate. You know he would be able to resist no matter what his advisors told him. And he’d completely sink his own ship.

by Anonymousreply 263December 22, 2019 4:31 AM

r248, you are confusing Franklin with Jerry Falwell Jr.

by Anonymousreply 264December 22, 2019 5:30 AM

[quote]Someone posted docs on twitter about Matt Gaetz and the auto erotic asphyxiation death of his roommate and how it was covered up. Matt is threatening to sue anyone with money who is propagating it.

So everyone here needs to Google "matte Gaetz Auto Erotic Asphyxiation" every day for a month and it will bump up to the top of Googles search every time his name comes up. The more people that use that word combination, the more Google algorithm will link the tow in a search and push it to the top of the page.

by Anonymousreply 265December 22, 2019 5:37 AM

So no world leader except Putin has voiced any support for IMPOTUS. No collusion! Got it.

by Anonymousreply 266December 22, 2019 5:48 AM

R264, one religious grifter is the same as another.

by Anonymousreply 267December 22, 2019 8:22 AM

[quote]Evangelical Leaders Close Ranks With Trump After Scathing Editorial

Nice punch back to the evangelical hypocrisy from Republican author Nancy French in the Washington Post:

"A Christianity dependent on Trump is a weak faith, indeed.

Christianity has endured and flourished for two millennia, often against unimaginable persecution. When a faith is sustained by God, it has no need to compromise its witness in service of an adulterous, mendacious reality TV star."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268December 22, 2019 12:29 PM

Miami Herald:

Trump plans Miami event to court Evangelicals after Christianity Today backs impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 269December 22, 2019 1:03 PM

AP:

Us vs. them: Trump aiming to use impeachment to rev up base

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270December 22, 2019 1:06 PM

EVANGELICALS are the biggest hypocrites and sell out whores! who knew!?

by Anonymousreply 271December 22, 2019 1:16 PM

Here is the National Review editorial.

Warning: Link goes to National Review.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272December 22, 2019 1:42 PM

Washington Post:

1 in every 4 circuit court judges is now a Trump appointee

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273December 22, 2019 1:45 PM

The Atlantic: America’s Love-Hate Relationship With Adam Schiff

But when I ask Schiff what keeps him awake at night, the answer isn’t impeachment at all—it’s something much broader.

“You know, I have a lot of optimism about the country,” he said. “We’re going to get through this. We’ve been through worse. Vietnam was much more divisive and deadly than the current circumstances. So we’ve been through worse, even recently. What I worry about in the long term is, the way we get our information now divides the country and makes it difficult to communicate with each other. In social media, fear and lies and anger travel so much faster than truth. And we haven’t figured out how to deal with it. I don’t think anybody has.

“And it is dividing us, it is polarizing us, it’s a dangerous development for the country,” Schiff continued. “I think the revolution in how we get our information is every bit as significant as the invention of the printing press. But we had hundreds of years to get used to that innovation, and we’ve had practically no time to get used to this one. So there isn’t an easy answer to that. And we’re not going to tell Fox News what they can say, no matter how bitterly divisive it is, and we’re not going to tell the social-media companies how to construct their algorithms.”

Still, Schiff said, “we have to figure this out, because it is, I think, rapidly balkanizing the country, and it has also created an environment in which there is a wholesale attack on the idea of truth. If we don’t have a set of common experiences, then there’s nothing more deleterious to a democracy than that.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274December 22, 2019 2:03 PM

Chuck Toad proves once again how pathetically worthless he is. He allowed Pence’s CoS to get away with all the usual nonsense that the Repukes have been parroting for the past few months.

by Anonymousreply 275December 22, 2019 2:57 PM

HuffPost:

Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Winter Vacation Pushes Taxpayer Golf Tab Above $118 million

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276December 22, 2019 3:00 PM

Politico:

Doug Jones says impeachment must be above electoral politics

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277December 22, 2019 3:02 PM

^ but.....

Jones said he is still waiting to “see if the dots get connected” on Trump withholding military aid in Ukraine in exchange for investigations into his political rivals.

“If that is the case, then I think it’s a serious matter and it’s an impeachable matter. But if those dots aren’t connected and there are other explanations that I think are consistent with innocence, I will go that way, too,” he said.

by Anonymousreply 278December 22, 2019 3:06 PM

Politico:

Debbie Dingell says Trump’s remarks were a gut punch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279December 22, 2019 3:20 PM

CNN: Trump impeachment trial: How senators are preparing and what they're reading

To prepare, Republicans and Democrats are studying up.

Republican Sen. Mitt Romney of Utah, an occasional critic of the President who has been careful not to tip his hand ahead of a Senate impeachment trial, has read over the Federalist Papers in an effort to get a sense of how the Founding Fathers viewed impeachment.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal, a Connecticut Democrat, is working through multiple books on impeachment. The best one he's read so far is "The Breach," an account by journalist Peter Baker of former President Bill Clinton's impeachment in the House and Senate trial.

Republican Sen. John Cornyn of Texas just finished reading "The Impeachers," a newly-released book on the impeachment and trial of former President Andrew Johnson, the first presidential impeachment to take place in the United States.

"We're all trying to get up to speed because this doesn't happen very often," Cornyn told CNN, adding that the book "brought home how serious and really unique impeachment is."

"In a country where the people are supposed to be in charge, the idea of having 535 members of Congress essentially reverse a decision made at the ballot box is a pretty serious responsibility," Cornyn said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 22, 2019 3:48 PM

Washington Post:

Biden-Graham friendship, forged in war zones, fractures under the pressures of impeachment and Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281December 22, 2019 4:09 PM

^

Today their friendship, their war zone trip and its bitter aftermath offers a view into how two of the most prominent politicians of their era have tried to adapt to a changing Washington, a norm-breaking presidency and the country’s rancorous politics.

by Anonymousreply 282December 22, 2019 4:13 PM

Not sure it really makes any difference, but it is helpful that Trump exposes the Evangelicals for the lying assholes they are in a way George W and Reagan never could. Anyone paying attention since the 80s knew the "moral majority" was bullshit from the start, but a lot people weren't paying attention. Supporting Trump in spite of everything really hits everyone over the head with the message: We don't give a shit about Jesus or the Bible or right-and-wrong, or anything else but money and power! They might as well put it on a billboard.

by Anonymousreply 283December 22, 2019 4:13 PM

^ Yeah, I love the ones who think Pete Buttigieg is "immoral" but are totally okay with a guy who laughs about grabbing pussy and cheated on all three of his wives

by Anonymousreply 284December 22, 2019 4:26 PM

Well, Jesus did talk about pussy-grabbing during the Sermon on the Mount.

by Anonymousreply 285December 22, 2019 4:30 PM

NBC: Newly released emails provide details in White House pause of Ukraine aid

"Given the sensitive nature of the request," Duffey wrote on the afternoon of Trump's call with Zelenskiy, "I appreciate your keeping that information closely held to those who need to know to execute direction."

The emails also provide insight into administration officials' feelings once the funds are finally released, though their reasoning for distributing the aid suddenly appears to be redacted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286December 22, 2019 4:31 PM

The Schiff remarks quoted @ R274 show more measured insight than Trump could manage given three lifetimes.

Schiff's citing of Vietnam is striking. He rightly says it was worse than Trump, which the latter would at some level resent, because he revels in his own notoriety. But for Vietnam even to be in same paragraph as Trump alludes to the latter's daily generation of disgust and near-despair. Useful Nixon dog-whistle too, of course.

by Anonymousreply 287December 22, 2019 5:46 PM

[quote]The power of the evangelicals as a voting bloc is in their sheer size, and in their symbiotic relationship with the president.

You forgot about the "easily brain-washed" part. They train themselves for it from the moment they are born.

by Anonymousreply 288December 22, 2019 8:20 PM

[quote]1 in every 4 circuit court judges is now a Trump appointee

This is what makes me mad with the Democrats who stayed home in 2016. They didn't seem to realize that the judicial system was at stake and that there are now hundreds of more right-wing judges on the bench.

by Anonymousreply 289December 22, 2019 9:03 PM

r289 And they are threatening it again, if Sanders doesn't win the nomination, they're not going to vote. FUCK THEM. They are also challenging Cory Booker in NJ because he doesn't pass the purity test.

by Anonymousreply 290December 22, 2019 9:24 PM

Washington Post:

‘Evangelicals are not monolithic’: Following scathing editorial, top Trump aide defends president

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291December 22, 2019 10:20 PM

AP:

White House predicts Pelosi to `yield' on impeachment delay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292December 22, 2019 10:22 PM

AP:

Inside impeachment: How an 'urgent' tip became 'high crimes'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293December 22, 2019 10:25 PM

Yahoo:

Convicted SEAL Eddie Gallagher thanks President Trump with a 'little gift' from Iraq

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294December 22, 2019 10:34 PM

Just a reminder.....

Washington Post:

Fact Checker: President Trump has made 15,413 false or misleading claims over 1,055 days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295December 22, 2019 10:43 PM

Trump looked more ridiculous than usual on Wednesday at the Battle Creek, MI rally. His face was so dark, with the raccoon eyes and light color on the side by his ears, he just looked bizarre.

I still wonder if he uses this makeup because he has jaundice.

Aside from his financial records, we should demand his medical records. I can understand redacting some things, maybe; but they should be released, especially given his age. He’ll never release them, though, as they may contain reference to a slew of pharmaceuticals; addiction problems; psych treatment; and considerable mental health problems.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296December 23, 2019 12:55 AM

Ivanka gives UNREAL response about a fair Senate trial for impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297December 23, 2019 1:33 AM

President Trump: "I never understood wind, you know I know windmills very much. I've studied it better than anybody."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298December 23, 2019 2:05 AM

Some of Trump ‘s claims of knowing more than anybody are ridiculous, like this one. Also, “[knowing] more than the Generals” was pretty foolish. I wonder what he ever learned about windmills? Maybe he saw one? I suppose it’s his belief that he has superior knowledge that makes him think he knows more than anybody, despite a lack of information and facts on the subject.

How anyone would want him as President is beyond me. Especially now that people have no excuse for seeing him clearly. Though, Fox viewers might be so lied to, that they don’t know how badly he is flawed. He’s a failed human being.

by Anonymousreply 299December 23, 2019 2:16 AM

He should study the windmills of his own mind with a psychiatrist who specializes in megalomania.

by Anonymousreply 300December 23, 2019 2:16 AM

[quote]Some of Trump ‘s claims of knowing more than anybody are ridiculous, like this one.

Part of that has always been his personality -- bombastic, blowhard, etc.

It's also his background as a showman, reality t.v. star & conman. It's his lingo. And it's exactly why he should never have been President.

by Anonymousreply 301December 23, 2019 2:22 AM

Nice of Trump to party with war criminals

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302December 23, 2019 2:25 AM

I am so sick of his “superlative boasting” about knowing more than anyone else about whatever topic pops Into his bird brain, or the nonsensical, “no one has ever Seen whatever it is so big, or wonderful, or great, or whatever.” It is all so idiotic. I roll my eyes every time he trots out these claims because they are always verifiably false like most everything else he says.

I fervently hope we can get through the next 11 months, and that we can dislodge this traitorous bastard from the office that he stole three years ago.

by Anonymousreply 303December 23, 2019 2:53 AM

Trump does this "superlative boasting" because, in his mind, he is the measure of all things.

by Anonymousreply 304December 23, 2019 3:32 AM

His "superlative boasting" is because he's wildly insecure and wants to create his own reality. He believes if he says something often enough, people will believe whatever he's saying. 40% of the US population has proven that theory to be true. They believe he's smarter and more successful than everyone else simply because he says it again and again. People in the entertainment world do it all the time "fake it til you make it" but of course Trump has taken it to a new and dangerous level of delusion

by Anonymousreply 305December 23, 2019 5:08 AM

Two things to keep in mind: they only need 4 Senate votes to force a fair trial with witnesses and evidence. And the really bad stuff hasn't been made public yet.

by Anonymousreply 306December 23, 2019 5:30 AM

The funniest and most pathetic claim Trump made was “Nobody knew healthcare was so complicated.” Of course, we all knew, that’s the challenge we’ve been facing for decades.

I think this is part of the root of his contempt for Obama. He thought Healthcare was simple because he is ignorant and stupid, and looked down on Obama for not being able to resolve such a simple problem. He’s too stupid to know how stupid and ignorant he is.

by Anonymousreply 307December 23, 2019 5:37 AM

R285, That was the Sermon on the Mount of Venus, right?

by Anonymousreply 308December 23, 2019 7:09 AM

do you think we'll get any new damning info this week or reporters will hold off cuz it's xmas? I say fuck xmas and gimme more damaging info on Trump's Ukraine mess

by Anonymousreply 309December 23, 2019 9:20 AM

Saudi’s executing 5 for the death of WaPo journalist Kashogghi is in the news this am...

by Anonymousreply 310December 23, 2019 10:59 AM

[quote]How anyone would want him as President is beyond me. Especially now that people have no excuse for seeing him clearly.

These are the kinds of people that still want him as President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311December 23, 2019 12:12 PM

Mr. Cohen....

Lindsey Graham issues public threat to GOP Senators disloyal to Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312December 23, 2019 12:29 PM

Lindsey Graham’s Challenger: His ‘Word Is Like Mud’ | All In | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313December 23, 2019 12:34 PM

Facebook Bans Massive Fake Pro-Trump Network As Election Looms | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314December 23, 2019 12:53 PM

NYT:

Democrats, Citing White House Emails, Renew Calls for Impeachment Witnesses

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315December 23, 2019 1:04 PM

NBC:

Inside Giuliani's new push to flip the script on Trump's impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 316December 23, 2019 1:06 PM

^

n tweets and interviews, the former New York City mayor has been intentionally vague about both the allegations and his newfound proof, while vowing to eventually reveal it to the Department of Justice and a trio of senators.

"All in good time," Giuliani told NBC News via text message when asked when he'd produce the evidence.

But documents obtained by NBC News, interviews with people familiar with Giuliani's activities and a review of his public comments show he's relying almost entirely on assertions by Ukrainians whose credibility is questionable at best. In some cases, the allegations have already been thoroughly debunked.

Giuliani's allegations have found a receptive audience in Trump, who says Giuliani will "make a report" to Attorney General William Barr about his "good information." In the Senate, Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham and two other Republican chairmen are seeking interviews with Ukrainians and Americans with purported knowledge about what Giuliani alleges.

by Anonymousreply 317December 23, 2019 1:08 PM

“I never understood wind,” Trump said. “I know windmills very much, I have studied it better than anybody. I know it is very expensive. They are made in China and Germany mostly, very few made here, almost none, but they are manufactured, tremendous — if you are into this — tremendous fumes and gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right?”

“So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint, fumes are spewing into the air, right spewing, whether it is China or Germany, is going into the air,” he continued.

“A windmill will kill many bald eagles,” Trump continued. “After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off, that is true. By the way, they make you turn it off. And yet, if you killed one, they put you in jail. That is OK. But why is it OK for windmills to destroy the bird population?”

Trump has frequently brought up eagles when bashing windmills, with PolitiFact finding he has inflated figures of eagles getting killed by wind turbines.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318December 23, 2019 1:13 PM

[quote] You know we have a world, right?” “So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything.

If you were at an event and overheard someone making these statements, you would roll your eyes and slowly slide away.

It’s bad enough that he thinks this nonsense is accurate, but he then spews all this garbage out loud as if his wild delusions were facts. And, his sycophants then scramble to explain how his blathering is somehow either accurate or at least not completely fucking insane.

by Anonymousreply 319December 23, 2019 1:28 PM

NBC:

NY gov blocks some federal judges from officiating at weddings — because they might be Trump nominees

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 320December 23, 2019 1:42 PM

Washington Post:

Devin Nunes, Johnny Depp lawsuits seen as threats to free speech and press

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321December 23, 2019 1:46 PM

There are three Republican Senators retiring at the end of 2020. Among them, Lamar Alexander who used to have some principles. Then there's Mitt Romney was pretty vocal about Trump...for a minute. There's a woman senator from Alaska, there's Susan Collins, and Ben Sasse . These are the potential possibilities. But we all know Sasse, Collins and Shitt Romeny will not stand up, and the retirees will sit on their asses and do nothing. Consider that Doug Jones is already making noises about the charges not quite "hitting the mark" and rising to the level of removal. And of course there's Manchin who will never vote for anything the Republicans don't support. So looking for four Senators to force a trial, is like hope to see the proverbial camel pass through the eye of a needle.

by Anonymousreply 322December 23, 2019 2:07 PM

As Miss Ritter would say: "Oh brother!"

* Reuters: Survival camps cater to new fear: America's political unrest *

For an annual fee of around $1,000, members can vacation at the camps in good times, and use them as a refuge during a societal collapse.

"If you've got a lot of weapons, if you've got a lot of members at guard posts, defensive walls, we don't think we're going to need to fight," said Miller, crouching on top of a fortified position on the camp perimeter.

Then there is politics.

Increasingly, Miller said, clients fear sharp political divisions will deepen around the Nov. 3, 2020 U.S. presidential election.

"There is growing concern that after the 2020 election there could be massive, long-lasting civil unrest if people say, 'Hey, I don't buy the new president, I don't recognize him or her,'" said Miller, who has added "civil war" to his risk scenarios.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 323December 23, 2019 2:10 PM

more stuff will come about Trump. Eventually the republicans will not be able to ignore it but they do not want to vote for impeachment. It will get to the point where the Repub's will go to Trump and tell him he's finished and that they will vote to impeach him unless he agrees to resign. He will make a deal with them so he and his family don't go to jail (except for maybe Jared). The idiot still believes that he hasn't been impeached because it hasn't gone thru the Senate or some stupid thing so he will believe if he resigns then impeachment won't be on his record.

DON'T give up

by Anonymousreply 324December 23, 2019 2:21 PM

Palmer Report @PalmerReport #KremlinKevin McCarthy took a campaign donation from Lev Parnas. McCarthy had damn well better hope he can demonstrate that he didn’t know it was foreign money, or else he’s going to prison once Trump has been finished off.

by Anonymousreply 325December 23, 2019 2:41 PM

r294, Was it a finger from a dead Iraqi civilian? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 326December 23, 2019 2:44 PM

Per the transcript @ R318, Trump is now channelling Chauncey Gardiner from 'Being There', though without the sweetness and intelligence.

It's almost endearing, as though seeing a mature adult with special needs making quite good progress late in life. Or perhaps recovering from a stroke. But then one has to remind oneself for the millionth time that this is the most powerful man on earth.

by Anonymousreply 327December 23, 2019 3:02 PM

[quote]Kevin McCarthy took a campaign donation from Lev Parnas.

Perhaps explaining why he's all in on Trump's lies. He tweeted yesterday that "The FBI broke into President Trump’s campaign, spied on him, then tried to cover it up. This is a modern-day Watergate."

Since time immemorial, politicians of all persuasions have spun the truth and bent it to their advantage. But this is the first time in my lifetime that an entire political party spouts complete fictions -- and when confronted with proof of untruth, they just double down on the lies. It's really frightening, especially because the media has done a piss-poor job of holding them accountable.

Margaret Sullivan in yesterday's WaPo:

"In an unceasing effort to be seen as neutral, journalists time after time fell into the trap of presenting facts and lies as roughly equivalent and then blaming political tribalism for not seeming to know the difference."

by Anonymousreply 328December 23, 2019 3:09 PM

This...

"In an unceasing effort to be seen as neutral, journalists time after time fell into the trap of presenting facts and lies as roughly equivalent and then blaming political tribalism for not seeming to know the difference."

by Anonymousreply 329December 23, 2019 3:29 PM

CNN:

Holiday stalemate grips Senate impeachment trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 330December 23, 2019 3:34 PM

NBC:

Trump blasts Pelosi for 'crying for fairness' in Senate trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331December 23, 2019 3:36 PM

Reuters:

U.S. asks Russia to free incarcerated ex-Marine Paul Whelan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332December 23, 2019 3:42 PM

Is it technically illegal for a politician to accept foreign money? Is there a definitive answer to this? Do we know for sure? Cuz if it is, you can bet the entire GOP is pissing in their boots in fear of what Lev has to say.

I’ve said from the get-go, this is about Russia funneling money into the GOP via, I assumed, the NRA. But it looks like there's more than one spigot.

by Anonymousreply 333December 23, 2019 3:54 PM

PLEASE....Its been reported repeatedly over the last several years that the GOP was taking all kinds of Russian monies. Google is your friend.

by Anonymousreply 334December 23, 2019 4:12 PM

L.A. Times:

Evangelicals stand with Trump: ‘God always chose people that had flaws’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 335December 23, 2019 4:18 PM

Trump’s Humiliating Impeachment Trial: WH On Edge Over Rules That Can Change Anytime | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336December 23, 2019 4:21 PM

I wish IFC would check in...

by Anonymousreply 337December 23, 2019 4:25 PM

[quote] PLEASE....Its been reported repeatedly over the last several years that the GOP was taking all kinds of Russian monies. Google is your friend.

Of course. What I can’t grok though, is if it’s illegal, why aren’t people going to jail? Why isn’t the media making a bigger stink? Are these just rumors? Or are the laws not clear cut?

by Anonymousreply 338December 23, 2019 4:30 PM

This, this....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339December 23, 2019 4:46 PM

And...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 340December 23, 2019 4:47 PM

WSJ:

Two Giuliani Associates Used Washington Connections to Chase Ukraine Gas Deal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341December 23, 2019 5:18 PM

Matt Gaetz's dead roommate info:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 342December 23, 2019 5:29 PM

FCI any tidbits for us?

by Anonymousreply 343December 23, 2019 5:30 PM

Rick Wilson getting in on the Matt Gaetz action:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 344December 23, 2019 5:32 PM

FCI is probably off being a ski bunny at St Moritz, r343.

by Anonymousreply 345December 23, 2019 5:34 PM

From r344....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 346December 23, 2019 5:52 PM

L.A. Times:

FBI's probe of Trump campaign faced problems from the start

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347December 23, 2019 6:04 PM

Politico:

House counsel suggests Trump could be impeached again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348December 23, 2019 6:22 PM

It’s illegal for candidates to accept direct donations from foreigners R333, but there are ways to evade the law. Russia gave $ millions to the NRA which then disbursed it to Repug campaigns And PACs, using agents like Maria Buttina and cutouts like Lev Parnas and Igor Fruman.

by Anonymousreply 349December 23, 2019 6:23 PM

Thanks, r349. Fucking loopholes.

by Anonymousreply 350December 23, 2019 6:25 PM

Why are the Democrats and non-right wing media not raging about Moscow Mitch's lies on Fox and Friends this morning? Give Turtle grief and blowback and not let him get away with defining the narrative.

by Anonymousreply 351December 23, 2019 6:30 PM

Tom Nichols:

Read this interview with Rudy Giuliani, and then reflect that this bunch of stumblebums and goons are the people undermining our national security while thinking they've outfoxed every intelligence service in the world, including ours.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352December 23, 2019 6:37 PM

R349 but isn't that a straw donation, which is illegal?

by Anonymousreply 353December 23, 2019 6:46 PM

My god, r352.

by Anonymousreply 354December 23, 2019 7:32 PM

As R339's link shows, even the Republicans basically admitted that Dana Rohrabacher was a Russian asset.

Was nice to see him finally go down to defeat in the 2018 Midterms.

by Anonymousreply 355December 23, 2019 7:34 PM

Washington Post:

Impeachment live updates: McConnell, Pelosi dig in on impasse over Trump’s Senate trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 356December 23, 2019 7:39 PM

Washington Post:

What we know and don’t know about Trump’s intentions on Ukraine aid

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357December 23, 2019 7:45 PM

Nancy needs to move on Article of Impeachment #3:

All the fucking crimes that have been proven and documented in the Mueller Report, all the crimes implicated by Michael Cohen, the fraud of the Trump Foundation and any other indictable crime discovered and documented since the 2018 election. The missing 40 Million of the inaugural fund?

ALL of his crimes!

by Anonymousreply 358December 23, 2019 7:48 PM

This character flaunting 'his' Twitter feed pic with Kavanaugh for over two years, is all over Fox and tweeting vile, partisan bullshit. Owned by somebody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359December 23, 2019 7:49 PM

R358 unfortunately not enough moderates would be willing to vote for those. That's a big reason why Pelosi, Schiff and Nadler limited things to the Ukraine matter

by Anonymousreply 360December 23, 2019 7:51 PM

R360, Dems not voting for actual crimes? I think they would enthusiastically embrace impeaching for actual crimes.

Please explain further.

by Anonymousreply 361December 23, 2019 8:07 PM

R361 a lot of moderates did not sign onto impeachment after the release of the Mueller report and I don't recall hearing many of that group talking about his violation of other laws too.

by Anonymousreply 362December 23, 2019 8:11 PM

[quote]Nancy needs to move on Article of Impeachment #3

The House is open to the prospect of impeaching President Donald Trump a second time, lawyers for the Judiciary Committee said Monday.

House Counsel Douglas Letter said in a filing in federal court that a second impeachment could be necessary if the House uncovers new evidence that Trump attempted to obstruct investigations of his conduct.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363December 23, 2019 8:22 PM

r362, I believe that discrediting Barr's No collousion no crime crap took time because he was so swift in his denial.

I believe that the climate has changed and the chant from the Republicans is No Crimes in the Articles.

I think the time has come to call their bluff...again.

by Anonymousreply 364December 23, 2019 8:33 PM

Is it possible that the House is not impeaching him for certain crimes as they know he will be prosecuted for them when he leaves office and they are trying to stop a preemptive pardon allowing for him to get away with it all?

by Anonymousreply 365December 23, 2019 8:42 PM

[quote] I believe that discrediting Barr's No collousion no crime crap took time because he was so swift in his denial.

He gave the right wing media the narrative they needed to assure their right wing demographic that Trump is innocent (because the DOJ said so). And the Liberal media's response was ... *crickets.* They failed to establish their "Barr is a liar, who abuses his position to cover for Trump!" narrative, because their response ranged from non-existent to tepid.

by Anonymousreply 366December 23, 2019 8:57 PM

Does this sound like a crime to you:?

"An obstruction of justice is a type of ILLEGAL interference with the law. Obstruction of Justice is the legal term used to refer to a CRIME involving obstructing prosecutors or other government officials from getting the crucial information necessary to an ongoing investigation."

If it does, than the House has impeached Trump for a CRIME.

by Anonymousreply 367December 23, 2019 9:20 PM

Conservative National Review said impeach and remove Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 368December 23, 2019 9:44 PM

r368 - "If you have read this far, you know my answer to these questions. The Constitution provides for impeachment and removal to protect us from officials, including presidents, who are unable or unwilling to distinguish between the common good that government is supposed to serve and their own narrow interests. Though he has done some good things in office, Trump is just such a president. Congress should act accordingly."

by Anonymousreply 369December 23, 2019 9:58 PM

But the wording in the Articles is Obstruction of CONGRESS.

It is a more obtuse wording of the law.

Obstruction of Justice is what Mueller used.

Impeaching him does not place him in double jeopardy.

It is like firing someone who murdered a fellow employee.

Also, anyone pardoning Trump cannot be associated with his crimes. Hence the movement to involve Pence.

by Anonymousreply 370December 23, 2019 10:35 PM

Trump isn't going to resign until Fox tells him that it's time to resign.

by Anonymousreply 371December 23, 2019 10:54 PM

r371, LOL. Trump USES Fox News to legitimize his own actions like high almighty Christians hide behind the Bible. If Fox News turns on him he will say that he never cared for Fox News and uses Breitbart News to back up his silly claims.

by Anonymousreply 372December 23, 2019 10:58 PM

Washington Post:

Trump attacks on wind turbines, low-flow toilets and LED lightbulbs set up key campaign clash with Democrats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373December 23, 2019 11:04 PM

Good grief, Fox & Friends with Diamond & Silk talking about Bernie Sanders responding to a debate question about black people.

This country is so dumbed down now. Deplorables watch this shit in the mornings. They obviously ain't headed to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374December 23, 2019 11:11 PM

CBS:

Republicans are leaving the House at a record pace. Why?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375December 23, 2019 11:13 PM

does anyone know how many repub House members there are in blue states or districts that voted for Clinton? The press (both MSNBC and CNN) keep mentioning "the tough decisions" of Democrat House members in moderate districts and how they risk losing their seats but they aren't mentioning moderate repubs

I would think repubs in moderate districts stand just as much of a chance at losing their seats, if not more so, than Democrats

by Anonymousreply 376December 23, 2019 11:20 PM

ABC:

North Korea's threat of 'Christmas gift' puts US, South Korea on high alert

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 23, 2019 11:24 PM

CBS:

Democratic senator asks watchdog to provide findings from Ukraine aid review

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378December 23, 2019 11:33 PM

USA Today:

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell amid impeachment battle: 'I'm the 2nd most despised Republican'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379December 23, 2019 11:49 PM

Newsweek: Republican Group to Run Ad on Fox News Demanding Testimony from Key White House Officials in Trump Impeachment Trial

A Republican group is launching an ad campaign to demand that several key White House officials, such as chief of staff Mick Mulvaney and Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, testify in the impeachment process against President Donald Trump.

Republicans for the Rule of Law, a conservative organization whose stated purpose is "defending the institutions of our republic," will air the 30-second video on Thursday during Fox & Friends and Lou Dobbs Tonight.

"Key witnesses in the Ukraine scandal must testify," the ad states. The group goes on to demand testimony from Mulvaney, Pompeo, Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and former national security adviser John Bolton.

The group is also targeting four Republican senators who could be the key to Democrats getting additional witnesses in the Senate trial: Mitt Romney of Utah, Susan Collins of Maine, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Lamar Alexander of Tennessee. These lawmakers are the Senate's most likely Republican members to rebuke the president and support his removal.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380December 23, 2019 11:54 PM

Politico:

Trump elevates Mulvaney aide weeks after he defied impeachment subpoena

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 381December 23, 2019 11:56 PM

Washington Post:

Impasse over Senate impeachment trial likely to last weeks as both sides dig in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382December 23, 2019 11:59 PM

I wonder if Nancy knows of something big coming down the pike and is just timing the sending of the articles to coincide.

by Anonymousreply 383December 24, 2019 12:13 AM

Nancy and Schumer seem very confident right now, it's not a bluff.

Trump's comments today about windmills show how he is obviously disturbed, downright scary. This is the POTUS and he is a incoherent mental case.

by Anonymousreply 384December 24, 2019 12:24 AM

R383, I wonder if more of Lev Parnas' phone records will leak.....

by Anonymousreply 385December 24, 2019 12:25 AM

Uh oh, Lindsey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386December 24, 2019 12:27 AM

Trump is pure filth, does no one tell him?

by Anonymousreply 387December 24, 2019 12:44 AM

I just had to get stinking sick asf while Pres Bone Spurs was impeached!

I have no tidbits because of that. The one thing I will say in response to R375 is internal polls are horrendous for many Republicans. Example: some may not be for impeachment and removal but that does not mean they support our impeached prez. The other reason is the conservative machine is very, very lucrative for ex-members of Congress including money from Russia, the Saudis and so on.

For all the naysayers- Nancy did it! And only she could have done it. Whether this ends up being good for Dems is beside the point. They did the right thing. If we get 4 more years of this disaster, and it will get exponentially worse, it isn't on the Dems.

by Anonymousreply 388December 24, 2019 1:01 AM

Trump is always, absolutely always, the stupidest cunt in the room. What is weird is how often so many people go along with the stupid shit he says, knowing that it is ALL stupid shit. The cunt has never studied anything, read anything, truly understood anything. And yet here we are, in this stupid little world where everyone nods their heads and says, yes, Caligula, you are the wisest cunt ever.

by Anonymousreply 389December 24, 2019 1:03 AM

The word "stupid" should come up constantly in the impeachment trial, however long or short it is. It is the thing that drives him nuts the most, the fact that he is stupid and that nobody is ever supposed to notice it. well, that and the fact that he lies about his wealth constantly, but the stupid thing is going to be more effective. Everybody refer to the fact that the stupid president had a stupid plan to stupidly extort some stupid promise from the President of Ukraine.

by Anonymousreply 390December 24, 2019 1:08 AM

Chaos

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391December 24, 2019 1:10 AM

Evangelicals have shown their true selves. There is nothing Christian about their values. They are greedy, mean spirited hypocrites. They need to be called out.

by Anonymousreply 392December 24, 2019 1:11 AM

evangelicals have been doing that for centuries, but honestly, I think the whole Trump thing is going to stick to them more than other things. Reagan was a plausible bigot. So was George W. Trump is just, it is so damn obvious that he doesn't give a shit about Jesus, or the the Bible, or any Christian doctrine that only complete assholes could say that he is the guy that all Christians should love and worship. It is different. It is on a different level.

by Anonymousreply 393December 24, 2019 1:13 AM

R338, I believe the media creates drama where it isn’t, so as to drive revenue for viewership. I’m sure he’s good for their ratings.

They are also afraid of being shut-out by Trump and his minions, if they are too critical or confrontational.

Some must be actual Trump supporters, or cult members, whatever.

I think the media will try to make it look like a horse race, even if it’s not even close.

by Anonymousreply 394December 24, 2019 1:30 AM

oh honestly, all this mooing, we can't go too hard on Trump or a bunch of whores and morons will have a sad. Please. In two years the cunt will be forgotten, if only everyone will just admit it. Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 395December 24, 2019 1:33 AM

The Republicans will continue to utilize Trump as a constant, carping presence on Twitter, making life hell for any Democratic administration. He's a valuable resource for them.

He doesn't even have to write the tweets- it's just propaganda.

by Anonymousreply 396December 24, 2019 3:43 AM

The Evangelicals who support Trump are pathetic

by Anonymousreply 397December 24, 2019 3:54 AM

Anyone who Supports Trump is pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 398December 24, 2019 4:32 AM

I will say this. The stupidity among the general populace is really remarkable. And I blame it on a number of things. First our education system.My mother and father, and me and my siblings all had to take required classes about history, government and civics. People no longer have a basic understanding of how government works or why certain things are done or not done.

They also have become lax in their views of right and wrong. Their values are non existent in many cases and there's a casual indifference to fraud, graft, bribery, etc. Maybe cynicism is a better word. We've become inured to violence especially mass shootings because nothing happens to fix it, and we drift in a cloud of indifference.

And finally, the fact that our labor unions have been weakened has had a long lasting impact. The true middle class has been gutted. Wages are stagnant, work places unsafe, employer provided healthcare is a scam at best. The average worker can't find decent, affordable housing, or send kids to college. With less disposable income, people are living on credit and the interest rates are usurious.

Today, our education system has been weakened and hollowed out and kids are increasingly isolated. Home schooling, and charter schools insure less diversity and fewer resources for public education. it shames me to see how far we've fallen. Yes, immigration is down because of the terrible policies of this administration, but it's also because fewer people want to come here. Only the truly desperate willing to go through the gauntlet of vicious actions of our ICE people.

by Anonymousreply 399December 24, 2019 10:12 AM

Keep talking, Rudy. Keep talking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400December 24, 2019 11:30 AM

Rudy should be locked in a padded cell by now. Thanks, Reagan! Letting the inmates run the asylum.

by Anonymousreply 401December 24, 2019 12:27 PM

Reuters:

Christianity Today again slams Trump, raises issue of 'unconditional loyalty'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402December 24, 2019 1:13 PM

Examiner: 'Affront to the Constitution': Lindsey Graham tells Pelosi to 'fish or cut bait' as she withholds impeachment articles

"It’s time for @SpeakerPelosi, who claimed impeachment was a national imperative, to fish or cut bait," Graham, who leads the Senate Judiciary Committee, said on Monday, echoing a tweet from President Trump. "Commit to sending the Articles of Impeachment to the Senate consistent with Constitutional obligations."

"If she refuses, Senate Republicans should take matters into our own hands. We are in charge of the Senate — not Pelosi or Schumer," the South Carolina Republican said. "Speaker Pelosi’s actions are an affront to the Constitution, the Senate, and denies President @realDonaldTrump his day in court."

Pelosi issued her challenge to the Senate and the White House earlier on Monday, asserting that the House could not move forward on impeachment until she approves of the kind of trial the Senate will run.

"The House cannot choose our impeachment managers until we know what sort of trial the Senate will conduct," Pelosi said in a tweet. "President Trump blocked his own witnesses and documents from the House, and from the American people, on phony complaints about the House process. What is his excuse now?"

In addition to slamming her in a separate series of tweets, Graham also responded to Pelosi's challenge, telling her to "stop playing games with the Constitution" or the Senate will "strike back."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403December 24, 2019 1:22 PM

Regarding other investigations....

Courier-Journal: The FBI is asking questions about former Gov. Matt Bevin's pardons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 404December 24, 2019 1:29 PM

Dems Ramp Up Call For Impeachment Witnesses Following 'Explosive' Emails - Day That Was | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 405December 24, 2019 1:35 PM

Oh, that brave Melania, silently forging her path....

AP: Melania Trump silently forges path through impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406December 24, 2019 1:47 PM

Yahoo: McConnell doesn't rule out witnesses in standoff over Trump impeachment trial

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said he would consider hearing from witnesses, but gave no indication he would accede to Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer’s demand for testimony from key administration aides including former national security adviser John Bolton, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney. The White House had blocked them and other administration officials from testifying in the House impeachment inquiry.

McConnell has said he would coordinate his conduct of the trial with Trump, who has called for summoning a very different cast of witnesses, including former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407December 24, 2019 1:50 PM

Washington Post:

As Georgia rolls out new voting machines for 2020, worries about election security persist

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408December 24, 2019 1:56 PM

Good God, Rudy is gross R400, spittle running down his mouth, fly unzipped, walking into walls. It was a great article that will no doubt infuriate him. Loved that he insists he's not an alcoholic earlier in the interview and proceeds to drink 2 Bloody Mary's even before his breakfast arrived. Leaves his cell phones where anyone can see his messages, leaves one behind in the car. What a mess. And this is who is helping Trump make decisions? In the words of that ultra Jew, Rudy Guiliani, Oy Vey.

by Anonymousreply 409December 24, 2019 2:03 PM

Daily Beast:

Army Officer Rushes Home to See Mom—Before She Is Deported to Mexico

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 24, 2019 2:03 PM

Maybe there could be a separate thread for the endless links posted with headlines only and no commentary? 😬

by Anonymousreply 411December 24, 2019 2:08 PM

Sometimes I don't have the time to cut and paste for you, r411, or add commentary. If just the source and headline aren't enough for you to click on the link, just skip over it. Anyway...

Tribune News Service: Eastern Washington struggles to shake far-right extremism

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412December 24, 2019 2:39 PM

Agreed, R411. I also appreciate the links, but what I really like is the commentary from DL posters. That’s what makes for an interesting discussion. It is not a criticism, R412, just an observation that links are no substitute for comments.

by Anonymousreply 413December 24, 2019 2:44 PM

Then....comment, r413.

by Anonymousreply 414December 24, 2019 2:45 PM

[quote] Then....comment

🙄 I do. Plenty of times in multiple threads and have for years.

[quote] You . . . have posted 869 replies to threads.

by Anonymousreply 415December 24, 2019 2:51 PM

There is also a faction of Trump supporters that are keen on dismantling the government ... again tRump is their useful idiot

by Anonymousreply 416December 24, 2019 2:56 PM

I didn't mean to be so terse, r415. I think the links I post are relevant and do so to start commentary on them. I also do so to keep a current chronology of events in the Treason threads. I think historians will find the Treason threads a valuable resource in the future.

by Anonymousreply 417December 24, 2019 3:15 PM

R417 Please ignore and keep posting the links.

by Anonymousreply 418December 24, 2019 3:58 PM

r417 It's more than just a faction, it's a (somewhat) silent majority. I monitor websites where people are calling for violence against "liberals/progressives/communists/socialists" and report them to the authorities. My father and his wife are Trumpsters, he's been stockpiling weapons and ammo since the 80s, including an assault rifle. Vast portions of the western U.S. are populated with these very scary people.

by Anonymousreply 419December 24, 2019 4:27 PM

I'm figuring out Nancy's strategy and I'm loving it. Insist on the witnesses. , no exception (remember these are Trumps closest and most forbidden to testify..by Trump) The Senate Republicans override and shut it all down. It'll be the scandal of the century, the Republicans will be the personification of scoundrels. Forever.

by Anonymousreply 420December 24, 2019 4:38 PM

Miss thang is butthurt because fat Donnie is raging and nobody can stop it.

Fat Donnie told Moscow Mitch and miss thang to make the impeachment go away but Madam Speaker just twists the knife and laughs.

Twist that knife, Nancy! Twist it and make fat Donnie howl. His screams of rage and impotence are music to my ears.

by Anonymousreply 421December 24, 2019 5:19 PM

Wouldn't it be something if Donald Trump is the first president who is impeached in the House TWICE in his first year? Would Pelosi give Trump such a historical honor?

I mean, all Pelosi would have to say to McConnell is: "Hold on, MoscowMitch, we are not finished ... yet!".

by Anonymousreply 422December 24, 2019 6:50 PM

Why isn’t he banned from Twitter? He has advocated violence against members of Congress in addition to countless instances of hate speech. Anyone else would have been banned long ago.

by Anonymousreply 423December 24, 2019 7:32 PM

R423 Every tweet that he posts that calls for violence needs to be reported. They ban people for less, and he needs to be held accountable, at least by us because we all know republican's won't do it.

by Anonymousreply 424December 24, 2019 7:39 PM

R399, I would also add the impact of reality t.v. Several decades of reality t.v. have desensitized many people to how bizarre Trump's behavior is.

People have gotten used to reality t.v. star doing & saying so much crazy stuff on t.v. that we ended up with one in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 425December 24, 2019 8:54 PM

The thing is, while I have no doubt Nancy in consultation with her advisors and experts definitely has a strategy, I believe it is based on the Law, on the Constitution, on tradition, and on the rules developed governing Impeachment. She isn't a small time game player. Her strategy is grounded in the Constitution.

by Anonymousreply 426December 24, 2019 9:06 PM

What makes Nancy especially effective is that she's not auditioning for another position. She's already the most powerful woman in government and this is probably her swan song. She's guided by principals, not ambition, not a viral moment. People really trust her.

by Anonymousreply 427December 24, 2019 9:11 PM

The Damage Report:

Trump Single-Handedly Destroys US Solar Industry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428December 24, 2019 9:17 PM

R428 Cue- "He destroyed our entire industry and sent my family into ruin but I still support him."

by Anonymousreply 429December 24, 2019 9:54 PM

Washington Post:

Trump lashes out at Pelosi, Democrats after exchanging holiday greetings with troops

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430December 24, 2019 10:07 PM

^

Democrats responded to Trump’s attacks by noting how they were out of sync with the holiday spirit.

“It’s Christmas Eve. Get. A. Life,” Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.) tweeted to Trump in response to the president’s claim that Pelosi “knows nothing” about the trade agreement with Mexico and Canada that was recently passed by the House.

Around the same time Tuesday, Trump’s campaign launched a new website aimed at helping Trump supporters win arguments with their relatives during the holidays. The site, snowflakevictory.com, includes videos of Trump campaign officials coaching Trump supporters on how to argue with “liberal snowflakes” about several issues, including impeachment.

“Impeaching President Trump has always been an election tactic,” campaign adviser Mercedes Schlapp said in one of the videos. “Democrats have never accepted the results of the last election, so they’re trying to interfere with the next one.”

by Anonymousreply 431December 24, 2019 10:11 PM

Daily Beast:

Democratic Groups Plot to Make Impeachment Trial Painful for GOP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432December 24, 2019 10:21 PM

Politico:

Ex-Trump staffer suing over pregnancy discrimination

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 433December 24, 2019 11:05 PM

Nancy, seriously, call him a Cunt. Go Datalounge. The reaction, not just from him but the whole stupid media bullshit empire would be hilarious, and worth it. For the lulz, call him a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 434December 24, 2019 11:07 PM

Examiner: Editor quits after Christian publication backs Trump amid evangelical divide

An editor at the Christian Post announced his resignation after the publication came out with an editorial in defense of President Trump.

Napp Nazworth's decision to quit comes amid a divide among evangelical publications concerning President Trump. Nazworth, who had been at the outlet for more than eight years, announced his resignation on Twitter Monday night, calling the decision a "difficult choice" and adding that he "can't be an editor for a publication with that editorial voice."

"Like so many other media companies, they've chosen to silo themselves," he continued. "They've chosen to represent a narrow (and shrinking) slice of Christianity. That might be a good business decision, short term at least. But... it's bad for Democracy, and bad for the Gospel. It means there will be one more place where readers can go for bias confirmation, but one less place where readers can go to exercise their brains on diversity of thought."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435December 24, 2019 11:15 PM

NYT: A Trump Policy ‘Clarification’ All but Ends Punishment for Bird Deaths

WASHINGTON — As the state of Virginia prepared for a major bridge and tunnel expansion in the tidewaters of the Chesapeake Bay last year, engineers understood that the nesting grounds of 25,000 gulls, black skimmers, royal terns and other seabirds were about to be plowed under.

To compensate, they considered developing an artificial island as a safe haven. Then in June 2018, the Trump administration stepped in. While the federal government “appreciates” the state’s efforts, new rules in Washington had eliminated criminal penalties for “incidental” migratory bird deaths that came in the course of normal business, administration officials advised. Such conservation measures were now “purely voluntary.”

The state ended its island planning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 436December 24, 2019 11:20 PM

Florida Today: Space Force: Things to know about new military branch of United States

President Trump signed into existence the U.S. Space Force on Friday, creating the first new military branch since the Air Force was established in 1947. But much work needs to be done to organize this new branch.

"We're starting from scratch and there's not a really good playbook on how do you stand up a separate service," Air Force Gen. Jay Raymond, the head of Air Force Space Command and U.S. Space Command, said at a Pentagon press conference last week.

In addition to infrastructure, the new Space Command needs to figure out things like new uniforms and a logo.

"A uniform, a patch, a song — it gets to the culture of — of a service. And so we're not going to be in a rush to — to get something and not do that right. There's a lot of work going on towards that end," Raymond said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437December 24, 2019 11:24 PM

CBS:

Fired FBI leader says government withholding evidence in lawsuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438December 24, 2019 11:31 PM

[quote]"A uniform, a patch, a song — it gets to the culture of — of a service. And so we're not going to be in a rush to — to get something and not do that right. There's a lot of work going on towards that end," Raymond said.

Translation: We're not doing shit and are hoping this fucking asshole is soundly defeated in November because those of us in the military with brains know bullshit when we smell it. We're planning on just showing him some videos of the Jetsons for the next few months.

by Anonymousreply 439December 24, 2019 11:33 PM

1. Trump applied for trademarks in Argentina.

2. The Trump administration rescinded tariffs while Argentina considered the trademarks.

3. The Trump administration didn't put them back until after Trump got the trademarks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440December 25, 2019 12:12 AM

La concha de tu madre ! Forro !!!

by Anonymousreply 441December 25, 2019 12:18 AM

Ewww, that Barr. He pleases Trump, but the Devil owns his soul,

by Anonymousreply 442December 25, 2019 12:38 AM

R432 that's what I like to see

and I hope Democratic groups target repub House members in moderate areas since none of them voted for impeachment. Areas like Plattsburgh, NY are capable of flipping back to blue. I'd love to see the likes of Elise Stefanik go down

but of course right now putting pressure on repub Senators is more important

and wow what's this new corruption with Trump in Argentina. Holy fuck I bet there are at least 10 other corrupt occasions we don't even know about yet that are impeachable

by Anonymousreply 443December 25, 2019 7:09 AM

(r335) Right-wing bigots, greed-heads, and hypocrites---aka, "Evangelicals"---never seem to think that Democratic Presidents are chosen by God. Nope. To them, Democratic Presidents are "flawed" minions of Satan.

But of course, that all presumes they believe what they say.

by Anonymousreply 444December 25, 2019 7:20 AM

Moreover, according to the Christian Roman Catholic Mother Church, no, God hasn't always "chosen people with flaws." There's an entire panoply of saints.....

Moreover, Trump has never, so far as we and Evangelicals know, repented for his transgressions, the minimum step, one would think, necessary for the support of sincere Evangelical Christians.

by Anonymousreply 445December 25, 2019 7:27 AM

Pence, Barr, Huckabee-Sanders, Kellyanne, etc., all claim to be devout Christians. But they exclude truth-telling when it comes to DJT. It is not suppose to work that way.

by Anonymousreply 446December 25, 2019 7:43 AM

Do you guys have any info on Nunes and any recordings of him with Ukrainians? I read some comment on Twitter, but didn't really have time to follow the impeachment and corruption drama the last couple of days.

by Anonymousreply 447December 25, 2019 7:53 AM

R447, Lev Parnas claims that he has recordings of Nunes, but as far as I know we haven't heard any more about this.

by Anonymousreply 448December 25, 2019 9:43 AM

#MoscowMitch & #LeningradLindsey

These two declared heterosexualists have already broken their oaths.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449December 25, 2019 10:36 AM

Yes, she said it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450December 25, 2019 10:42 AM

Graham's opponent in SC should be running ads of his 1998 quotes non-stop. Plaster his hypocrisy across the airwaves 24/7.

by Anonymousreply 451December 25, 2019 10:46 AM

R448 Thanks. So the fake farmer is still not busted and free to file more frivolous lawsuits and do more shady dealings. When Giuliani said a couple of days ago that he's been doing this for more than 30 years and knows how to stay out of jail, I'm starting to believe him. Seems like these shady, corrupt characters knew how to cover their tracks.

by Anonymousreply 452December 25, 2019 11:17 AM

When you are high enough in the food chain you can gaslight the public without repercussion. Trump is really pushing the envelope with his "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue (and get away with it)" claim to ease the public into accepting even greater lies, torment, and atrocities in the future.

In all honesty Trump, Barr, McConnell, Giuliani, Putin ... they all need to be made an example of or we can forget about even the pretense of society's compassion and decorum being in any way upheld.

by Anonymousreply 453December 25, 2019 11:41 AM

VadimCraftShow:

Breaking Trump News 12/25/19 | President Trump News Today December 25, 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 25, 2019 1:15 PM

The Bible means a lot to him....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455December 25, 2019 1:26 PM

A pro-impeachment article in the Christian Post. I think the Evangelical base is definitely cracking. Merry Xmas and Happy Impeachment :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456December 25, 2019 1:43 PM

Trump & Giuliani Russian money-launderer goon Lev Parnas's attorney quits —

[quote]A lawyer for Lev Parnas, an associate of President Donald Trump's personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani who has been charged with campaign finance violations, has requested to be withdrawn as counsel because of Parnas' inability to pay both his lawyers, according to a filing made on Christmas Eve.

[quote]"Since I entered my appearance, Mr. Parnas' apparent ability to fund his defense has diminished," attorney Edward MacMahon Jr. said in a filing with the federal court in Manhattan. "It thus would constitute a significant hardship for Mr. Parnas to continue being represented by two attorneys in this matter," MacMahon said, adding that Parnas had agreed to his request to withdraw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457December 25, 2019 3:11 PM

Newsweek:

GOP Senator 'Disturbed' Mitch McConnell Coordinating Impeachment Trial with Trump, Demands 'Fair Process'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458December 25, 2019 4:07 PM

is "disturbed" the new "thoughts and prayers"???

by Anonymousreply 459December 25, 2019 4:45 PM

That bitch is stealing my schtick!

by Anonymousreply 460December 25, 2019 4:58 PM

Hey Sue, I'm disturbed, you're concerned, remember?

by Anonymousreply 461December 25, 2019 5:00 PM

And I was "disappointed."

by Anonymousreply 462December 25, 2019 7:46 PM

r457...so in other words, since the heat is on, Parnas cant get his funds from Russia/Dimitri Firtash any longer without committing another crime to do so...he will either have an accident soon, or flip completely. He has no options, unless like Manafort, he clams up and does time.

by Anonymousreply 463December 25, 2019 8:10 PM

^All his funds are probably frozen. No? But why do they not allow him to pay his lawyers?

by Anonymousreply 464December 25, 2019 8:15 PM

^All his funds are probably frozen. No? But why do they not allow him to pay his lawyers?

by Anonymousreply 465December 25, 2019 8:15 PM

Right...so to get more money that isnt frozen, it would to need to come from Firtash or one of his associates, who is also under scrutiny and indictment in the US

by Anonymousreply 466December 25, 2019 8:23 PM

Parnas, I believe, has other judgments against him. That, plus evidence that the money he has represents the proceeds of a crime, would get a lot of his $ frozen. He is entitled to a defense, but he is not entitled to a high priced defense.

by Anonymousreply 467December 25, 2019 8:23 PM

Werent his lawyers, or at least one of them, Paul Manaforts lawyer(s) ?...And didnt they rush to help them at the moment of arrest without being retained ?

by Anonymousreply 468December 25, 2019 8:26 PM

I really want someone to ask the ever pious and oh so religious Trump what the first line of the bible is. How would the evangelical loons explain away the fact that he has no clue at all what it says? They pretend to base their lives on that book. That might even be too much concrete hypocrisy even for some of the brain-washed masses.

by Anonymousreply 469December 25, 2019 9:25 PM

I doubt it, r469.

Never forget that these are the same people who looked the other way regarding his adultery (extensively covered over the years), rape of Ivana, porn stars and the caught on tape pussy grabbing admission. They continue to justify his concentration camps for migrants and caging innocent children. There is no low to the depths they will sink clinging to this puke.

Jesus Himself could appear and tell them the dotard is a fiend and they would turn their backs on Jesus first

They simply DO NOT CARE what a bag of shit he is nor how it makes them look to the rest of the world to cover for him. There is absolutely NOTHING he could do that would turn them. And I mean NOTHING.

They will desert their churches before they desert the traitor. Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 470December 25, 2019 10:19 PM

I doubt it, r469.

Never forget that these are the same people who looked the other way regarding his adultery (extensively covered over the years), rape of Ivana, porn stars and the caught on tape pussy grabbing admission. They continue to justify his concentration camps for migrants and caging innocent children. There is no low to the depths they will sink clinging to this puke.

Jesus Himself could appear and tell them the dotard is a fiend and they would turn their backs on Jesus first

They simply DO NOT CARE what a bag of shit he is nor how it makes them look to the rest of the world to cover for him. There is absolutely NOTHING he could do that would turn them. And I mean NOTHING.

They will desert their churches before they desert the traitor. Mark my words.

by Anonymousreply 471December 25, 2019 10:20 PM

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas or whatever you do or don't celebrate, to all the Mueller/Impeachment posters!

by Anonymousreply 472December 25, 2019 10:24 PM

R470, they usually use the "oh, but that's in the past and he's now saved and has changed blahblahblah". That wouldn't be the case if they could blatantly show that he doesn't even know the first line of their sacred bible in the present. That wouldn't be past behavior that can be forgiven because he's grown. It could only be explained by him being a complete, lying charlatan.

by Anonymousreply 473December 26, 2019 12:28 AM

I bet he couldn't even name the first book in the bible. I want that question just quickly thrown at him at a time he couldn't pretend he can't hear it due to some helicopter noise or something. I almost think it could be something stupid like that that could actually turn off evangelicals. Since they are starting to turn now, it might solidify the turn a bit to show how much of a liar and user he's been toward them. Yes, the absolute crazy cultists won't be swayed but maybe just enough of those who have been explaining away his horribleness with "it's in the past" could stay away to make a difference.

Plus, it gives a really simple talking point to our side when he pulls out religious bullshit. Simple is the key.

by Anonymousreply 474December 26, 2019 12:38 AM

Remember: Search "Matt Gaetz autoerotic asphyxiation" on Google.

by Anonymousreply 475December 26, 2019 1:03 AM

He doesn't even go to church. Or did I miss the Trump at Sunday service family outings in the past 3 years? Why would they care if he knows the bible, if he's even too lazy to go to church.

by Anonymousreply 476December 26, 2019 1:30 AM

They don't know the Bible either -- that's the kind of thing that makes the Deplorables love him.

by Anonymousreply 477December 26, 2019 2:00 AM

According to the latest Civiqs poll, Trump's job approval rating is -4 in IA, AZ, and WI; he's - 6 in PA; -1 in NC; -6 in GA; - 9 in MI; and -2 in FL. All states he won last time. That should scare the piss out of them.

by Anonymousreply 478December 26, 2019 2:00 AM

R478, absolutely none of that matters when Russia will be handing him the election again.

by Anonymousreply 479December 26, 2019 2:37 AM

What's going to happen when Russia, China, and Saudi Arabia all interfere for Trump but don't quite coordinate well enough and he ends up with 560 million votes. That'll be difficult to explain.

by Anonymousreply 480December 26, 2019 2:39 AM

Remember when Trump harassed his tenants by not letting them put up Christmas decorations?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481December 26, 2019 3:18 AM

Remember when Trump harassed his clients by not letting them put up Christmas decorations?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482December 26, 2019 3:19 AM

I'm glad churches are protesting kids in cages

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483December 26, 2019 4:12 AM

ok xmas is over enough of the bullshit unity stories. I hope we get a big negative Trump story for the weekend to chew on.

by Anonymousreply 484December 26, 2019 4:29 AM

Washington Post:

In aftermath of Ukraine crisis, a climate of mistrust and threats

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485December 26, 2019 4:44 AM

Rantings......

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486December 26, 2019 7:03 AM

Washington Post:

How Ukraine put Trump and Biden on a collision course that imperils them both

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487December 26, 2019 2:24 PM

Washington Post: U.S. Cybercom contemplates information warfare to counter Russian interference in 2020 election

Military cyber officials are developing information warfare tactics that could be deployed against senior Russian officials and oligarchs if Moscow tries to interfere in the 2020 U.S. elections through hacking election systems or sowing widespread discord, according to current and former U.S. officials.

One option being explored by U.S. Cyber Command would target senior leadership and Russian elites, though probably not President Vladimir Putin, which would be considered too provocative, said the current and former officials who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the issue’s sensitivity. The idea would be to show that the target’s sensitive personal data could be hit if the interference did not stop, though officials declined to be more specific.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488December 26, 2019 2:39 PM

Reuters:

REUTERS EXCLUSIVE-After Cabinet opposed Mexican cartel policy, Trump forged ahead

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489December 26, 2019 3:16 PM

NBC:

'Liars!': Trump fires off post-Christmas tweetstorm over impeachment impasse

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 26, 2019 3:19 PM

NBC: Tulsi Gabbard banks on billboards, yard signs to get her message out

"Nobody does billboards. You're talking about it right now, you're tweeting about it," Gabbard told reporters in Laconia, New Hampshire.

Some voters say they like what they see.

"Trusting your intuition when you're voting is really important," Brenda Rowe, 55, a resident of Concord, New Hampshire, said. "When I saw someone had a huge, huge poster on their barn in Henniker, I just felt this huge wave that this was coming and that people were behind her, not just my intuition."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491December 26, 2019 3:27 PM

Washington Post:

In court, he speaks for Speaker Nancy Pelosi

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 492December 26, 2019 3:33 PM

Ah do declare! Miss Lindsey is being blackmailed!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 493December 26, 2019 4:02 PM

NYT: A Barrier to Trump’s Border Wall: Landowners in Texas

he list of challenges still facing Mr. Trump’s “big, beautiful” wall include an investigation into construction contracts, funding delays and a recent legal decision blocking emergency access to Defense Department funds to build it. The nationwide injunction has, for now, curtailed wall work on 175 miles in Laredo and El Paso, Texas; in Yuma, Ariz.; and El Centro, Calif.

But access to private land like Mr. Drawe’s may be the tallest barrier standing between the president and his wall.

The administration has thus far only built 93 miles of the new wall, nearly all of it on federal land where dilapidated barriers existed or vehicle barriers once stood, according to Customs and Border Protection. The border wall’s final path is not yet set, but 162 miles of it will run through Southern Texas, and 144 miles of that is privately owned, according to the border agency. The Trump administration has acquired just three miles since 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494December 26, 2019 5:07 PM

HUGE drop in the polls today. Will dig it up and post later.

And I mean HUGE!!!!

by Anonymousreply 495December 26, 2019 5:18 PM

[quote]"Trusting your intuition when you're voting is really important," Brenda Rowe, 55, a resident of Concord, New Hampshire, said. "When I saw someone had a huge, huge poster on their barn in Henniker, I just felt this huge wave that this was coming and that people were behind her [Gabbard], not just my intuition."

This fucking moron should never be allowed to vote again for the rest of her life. Her children should also be banned from voting because stupid this strong is genetic.

by Anonymousreply 496December 26, 2019 5:48 PM

R495 ooh I like the sound of that!

by Anonymousreply 497December 26, 2019 5:53 PM

She saw a billboard on a barn and felt like there was some wave of support for her? Some of those people in the hick parts of New Hampshire are irredeemably stupid.

by Anonymousreply 498December 26, 2019 6:23 PM

The Damage Report:

Trump Cut From Home Alone, MAGAs Go Berserk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499December 26, 2019 6:26 PM

R499 heard about that. I wish they would cut Trump out from the movie period and not just in Canada. The movie should be reissued without Trump's cameo

by Anonymousreply 500December 26, 2019 6:28 PM

Unfortunately it was only one network and only to make room for more commercials.

by Anonymousreply 501December 26, 2019 6:48 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502December 26, 2019 7:35 PM

[quote]Some of those people in the hick parts of New Hampshire are irredeemably stupid.

All the best people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503December 26, 2019 8:00 PM

Everything he says is a lie. Every single thing.

by Anonymousreply 504December 26, 2019 8:00 PM

Civiqs has data on his job approval rating for each state. He is underwater in several states he won last time (WI, MI, PA, AZ, IA, GA); he's tied in FL. Flip FL and he can't win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505December 26, 2019 8:55 PM

Civiqs has data on his job approval rating for each state. He is underwater in several states he won last time (WI, MI, PA, AZ, IA, GA); he's tied in FL. Flip FL and he can't win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506December 26, 2019 8:55 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507December 26, 2019 8:55 PM

that's good news BUT

remember the repub strategy is to increase the unfavorability of whoever the final Democratic nominee is. It will be important to see who is more unfavorable in the battleground states.

In 2016, an annoying amount of battleground state voters who disliked both Clinton and Trump ultimately went for Trump. Democrats will need some of them to vote for whoever the Democrat is. Of course that might not be needed if more people who didn't vote in 2016 actually show up this time

by Anonymousreply 508December 26, 2019 9:33 PM

The Democrats will definitely need to improve turnout in Florida if they want to flip it. 2018 was a good Midterms year for the Dems, but they underperformed in Florida with long-time Senator Bill Nelson losing and Gillum narrowly losing Governor.

It's important to remember that Florida has a lot of Republican counties once you get outside Southern Florida. Dems will need better turnout in Broward & Miami-Dade, or less bring up turnout in other areas of the state.

It's also possible that Trump's recent decision to change his official residence from New York to Florida is part of a strategy of trying to keep his edge in Florida in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 509December 26, 2019 9:46 PM

Trump tweeted that his followers should confront “liberal snowflake” relatives over the holidays.

Wow, talk about the Christmas spirit! The man is ugly, inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 510December 26, 2019 9:47 PM

less = else

by Anonymousreply 511December 26, 2019 9:49 PM

The good news about Florida is a ballot measure to raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour. Hopefully all the maids and groundskeepers will turn out to vote, if that happens, we just may flip it. The Democratic Party of Florida should be pushing a massive voter registration plan.

A few thoughts about 2016: the national polls about Hillary were right, she did get 2.85 million more votes than him; if anything hurt her in WI, MI, and PA it was over-confidence in her victory. No one expected her to lose those states and he won them by one percent or less. The anti-Hillary vote of 2016 was their high water mark. His voters are dying off and the new generation of voters hates him.

by Anonymousreply 512December 26, 2019 10:13 PM

R510 even worse, his campaign made a website about it, instructing deplorables on talking points to battle with their relatives about

by Anonymousreply 513December 26, 2019 10:15 PM

[quote]NBC: Tulsi Gabbard banks on billboards, yard signs to get her message out

For some reason I thought of the Burma Shave billboards.

"Impeachment is a witch-hunt but if you believe vote for a cunt."

by Anonymousreply 514December 26, 2019 11:20 PM

[quote]NBC: Tulsi Gabbard banks on billboards, yard signs to get her message out

For some reason I thought of the Burma Shave billboards.

"Impeachment is a witch-hunt but if you believe vote for a cunt."

by Anonymousreply 515December 26, 2019 11:20 PM

Putin thugs raid offices of Alexei Navalny

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516December 27, 2019 1:00 AM

Law & Crime:

Ukraine Whistleblower’s Attorney Calls for Sen. Blackburn’s Resignation from Protection Caucus

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517December 27, 2019 1:43 AM

Betty Bowers dug up this old tweet that makes Trump sound like a bitchy teen girl yelling at her "haters"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518December 27, 2019 2:18 AM

R509? If you think the Florida vote totals had anything to do with the way Floridians actually voted, you need to stop being so naive. Florida Republicans have been cheating in elections since 2000 (remember Al Gore?). I personally know no one who has ever voted for Rick Scott for anything, ever, and it's not because I only know other liberals. Andrew Gillum was set up; as I told my godparents, who voted for him in the Democratic primary, the majority of Floridians will not vote for a black man for governor in my lifetime (yes, I'm old). The only Democrat who could have won across the state was Gwen Graham, daughter of a former Florida Senator and Governor Bob Graham. She would have won on name recognition alone, so someone (Russia? Republicans?) pushed Gillam instead, who, sadly, never had a snowball's chance in hell with all the racist assholes in FL. Hell, I assumed that Republicans would go to the polls just to vote against him.

Florida's politics have not been squeaky clean for quite some time (and maybe never); I certainly wouldn't expect anything to change in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 519December 27, 2019 2:22 AM

You’re right, r519, Florida is a cesspool of corruption, but I take solace in the fact that Gillam came close. But yes, his getting the nomination was a shock. Someone/something was pulling the strings.

by Anonymousreply 520December 27, 2019 2:28 AM

Someone upthread commented that some pretty bad polling numbers for Trump were released today. Anyone have any ideas? A google search didn’t turn up anything.

by Anonymousreply 521December 27, 2019 2:29 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522December 27, 2019 3:29 AM

Sorry the above link didn't work. I think the previous poster was referring to the MSN poll, which showed support for Trump's removal at 55%, which was a rise from the week before at 48%.

by Anonymousreply 523December 27, 2019 3:32 AM

Congressional generic ballot

DEC 26, 2019

DEMS - 47.4%

REPS - 40.9%

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524December 27, 2019 4:55 AM

Just think, in a matter of just 4 weeks, we could have a new President.

by Anonymousreply 525December 27, 2019 5:57 AM

Now that even Dump Jr. is tweeting about the Home Alone "scandal", maybe Democrats could use this opportunity to explain "quid pro quo" to the deplorables. It is easy to understand and was obviously Trump's preferred modus operandi even back in the 90s: "If you want to use my hotel for the movie, I would like you to do me a favor and give me a cameo in the movie." Classic quid pro quo.

by Anonymousreply 526December 27, 2019 6:46 AM

PollTroll, unless I'm reading the old polls wrong, weren't we ahead of the Repugs in the generic congressional ballot by almost 14 points in December of 2017? Now, we're only around 8 points ahead eleven months out from the election. I'm sure it's different during a presidential election year but that doesn't seem like the best news, comparatively. Am I reading the numbers wrong from before the 2018 election?

by Anonymousreply 527December 27, 2019 8:07 AM

On Thursday evening, Donald Trump pushed out on Twitter the name of the alleged whistleblower whose complaint led to the president’s impeachment.

Trump’s personal Twitter account, @realDonaldTrump, retweeted a post by the re-election campaign’s official “war room” account that was aimed at the whistleblower’s attorney Mark Zaid. That piece includes the alleged whistleblower’s name in the headline.

Trump had gossiped for weeks about this alleged whistleblower with various friends, media figures, and senior administration officials, and had asked some people if they thought it was a good idea for him to publicly announce or tweet the name. Several people close to the president had privately cautioned him against saying or posting the name in public, arguing it would be counterproductive and unnecessary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528December 27, 2019 12:28 PM

As others have pointed out, R528, he blames the whistleblower for his impeachment. He would have gotten away with the entire Ukraine shakedown scheme if it hadn't been for that guy ratting him out.

by Anonymousreply 529December 27, 2019 12:37 PM

Vadim Craft Show:

Breaking Trump News 12/27/19 | President Trump News Today December 27, 2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530December 27, 2019 12:42 PM

I thought this was illegal and the whistleblower is protected. Or can the president just retweet an article with the name in the headline and it's suddenly ok?

It all doesn't matter anyway since there're literally no repercussions for him. He just does whatever he wants and no one can do anything about it. It really is hopeless. How many more corrupt presidents will we have in the future since the presidency is obviously a self-service shop and the president above the law.

by Anonymousreply 531December 27, 2019 12:52 PM

The Repukes have been throwing names out there for a few months, but it only sticks if there's confirmation and so far no one has definitively confirmed who the WB is. So fuckTrump. I'd drive him over the edge. I'd get in his face and tell him he guessed wrong and embarrass him publicly.

by Anonymousreply 532December 27, 2019 1:04 PM

MSNBC:

Day 1,071: Are There Cracks In Trump's Impeachment Firewall In The Senate? | The 11th Hour | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533December 27, 2019 1:08 PM

If this Eric C. isn't the WB, all these people (including the President of the US and his family members) plastering his name all over SM have probably ruined this man's life and career. Do they ever think about this?

by Anonymousreply 534December 27, 2019 1:14 PM

You know the answer to that, r534.

by Anonymousreply 535December 27, 2019 1:20 PM

Here’s the answer, R534.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536December 27, 2019 1:41 PM

R531, I suspect it’s against the law and therefore an impeachable offense. This was incredibly stupid for Trump. It’s just vindictiveness on Trump’s part. It doesn’t gain him anything by naming the whistleblower.

[quote] R534: If this Eric C. isn't the WB, all these people (including the President of the US and his family members) plastering his name all over SM have probably ruined this man's life and career. Do they ever think about this?

Actually, whether this guy is the whistleblower or not, Trump has just ruined this man's life and career. I hope this guy sues Trump. Since the whistleblower‘s identity is protected by law, and the President swears to faithfully execute the laws, this should be more grounds for impeachment. Wouldn’t that be great, if Nancy pushes another count through?

by Anonymousreply 537December 27, 2019 2:17 PM

R533, That was a typical comment from Trump: “Lots of irrelevant blather...we’re doing very well...we have the best ratings...some completely made-up things...crazy-Nancy hates puppies, she just hates them...”

by Anonymousreply 538December 27, 2019 2:22 PM

They're fishing. They probably have two or three candidates and they want someone to either say, "Hey, it ain't me" or confirm it. Process of elimination. But you better believe the atmosphere is toxic in the workplace for every single career Intel or staffer in that White House and the State Department. By the way: Do we have a new CIA Director or is Pompeo still trying to run both the State and the CIA? Along with inviting his Russian counterparts tocome over for some cooperative ventures. Where is the fucking outrage? The media "reports" then moves on so quickly they are hoping we don't have time to notice. But I'm noticing. We have to be vigilant in ways we never were before. Social media helps. But we need to get on certain journalists and media outlets and keep their asses against the wall. They need to know we are paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 539December 27, 2019 2:35 PM

U.S. Considers Cyber-Retaliation Against 2020 Russian Intrusion | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540December 27, 2019 2:58 PM

Trump Gets Back To 'Work' At Golf Club Resort | Rachel Maddow | MSNBC

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 541December 27, 2019 3:02 PM

NYT: Anguish and Anger From the Navy SEALS Who Turned In Edward Gallagher

“The guy is freaking evil,” Special Operator Miller told investigators. “The guy was toxic,” Special Operator First Class Joshua Vriens, a sniper, said in a separate interview. “You could tell he was perfectly O.K. with killing anybody that was moving,” Special Operator First Class Corey Scott, a medic in the platoon, told the investigators.

Such dire descriptions of Chief Gallagher, who had eight combat deployments and sometimes went by the nickname Blade, are in marked contrast to Mr. Trump’s portrayal of him at a recent political rally in Florida as one of “our great fighters.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542December 27, 2019 4:37 PM

Trying to out the whistleblower is evil.

by Anonymousreply 543December 27, 2019 4:41 PM

r539...Gina Haspel is the CIA director...she was appointed and confirmed when Pompeo left the CIA.

by Anonymousreply 544December 27, 2019 5:42 PM

Newsweek:

Nancy Pelosi's Daughter Says Family Didn't Talk About Impeachment on Christmas, While Trump Tweeted About 'Crazy Nancy'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545December 27, 2019 5:44 PM

AP: Iowa swung fiercely to Trump. Will it swing back in 2020?

By 2016, Donald Trump easily defeated Hillary Clinton in Iowa. Republicans were in control of the governor’s mansion and state legislature and held all but one U.S. House seat. For the first time since 1980, both U.S. Senate seats were in GOP hands.

What happened? Voters were slow to embrace Obama’s signature health care law. The recession depleted college-educated voters as a share of the rural population, and Republicans successfully painted Democrats’ as the party of coastal elites.

Those forces combined for a swift Republican resurgence and helped create a wide lane for Trump.

The self-proclaimed billionaire populist ended up carrying Iowa by a larger percentage of the vote than in Texas, winning 93 of Iowa's 99 counties, including places like working-class Dubuque and Wapello counties, where no Republican since Dwight D. Eisenhower had won.

But now, as Democrats turn their focus to Iowa’s kickoff caucuses that begin the process of selecting Trump’s challenger, could the state be showing furtive signs of swinging back? Caucus turnout will provide some early measures of Democratic enthusiasm, and of what kind of candidate Iowa’s Democratic voters — who have a good record of picking the Democratic nominee — believe has the best chance against Trump.

If Iowa’s rightward swing has stalled, it could be a foreboding sign for Trump in other upper Midwestern states he carried by much smaller margins and would need to win again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546December 27, 2019 5:49 PM

Business Insider:

Trump retweeted a 'QAnon' conspiracy theory hashtag to his 68 million followers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547December 27, 2019 5:56 PM

r456 His approval rating in IA is 47 percent, with 51 percent disapproving.

by Anonymousreply 548December 27, 2019 5:57 PM

[quote]Trump tweeted that his followers should confront “liberal snowflake” relatives over the holidays.

Because the time when many acknowledge the birth of Christ is the perfect time for confrontation. It's what Jesus would've wanted. I'm sure Evangelicals can see that family rows are all for the good.

[quote]It’s just vindictiveness on Trump’s part. It doesn’t gain him anything by naming the whistleblower.

We all knew he'd become yet more low and ugly after impeachment, and so it's proving. The corollary of this is that he'll only look yet more unsound and unbalanced, liable to make yet more crass misjudgements.

A decisive fatal overreaching in election year is to be hoped for, and is not impossible.

by Anonymousreply 549December 27, 2019 6:04 PM

Fuck Iowa.

Those idiot farmers will go down with the ship. They're all in and if these stupid tariffs didn't drive them into bankruptcy and away from him then they deserve to be begging in the streets.

by Anonymousreply 550December 27, 2019 6:31 PM

Daily Mail:

White House is already searching for a new secretary of state, with Pompeo widely expected to run for open Senate seat in Kansas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 551December 27, 2019 6:46 PM

R550 - I'm linking this Washington Post article. The majority of the article is how hard they're having to make ends meet. And yes, they're still behind him and think there's a light at the end of the tunnel. To wit:

The Lees got $4,100 in federal bailout money this year, part of the Trump administration’s $28 billion trade aid package for hurting farmers, which has been criticized for benefiting large operations over family farms. A study by the nonprofit Environmental Working Group found that 60 percent of the money that flowed to New York state went to the top 10 percent of farmers.

The Lees are grateful for what they received, but it’s not enough to make a difference when the milk check is down $4,000 a month, Anne said.

In this part of New York — older, whiter, poorer than other parts of the country — voters chose Donald Trump in decisive percentages during the 2016 presidential race, the Lees among them. Like many farmers, they think their taxes are too high, their creeks and streams are over-regulated and that Trump still has their best interests at heart.

“We’ve had unfair trade for years and years. Somebody had to fix it, and he’s trying to fix it,” Anne said.

“I know a lot of people don’t like it but, you know, this was going to have to happen in order to make U.S. products become more competitive,” said Andy. “It’s going to hurt for a while.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 552December 27, 2019 6:56 PM

Trump's Plan to Criminalize Homelessness Is Taking Shape

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553December 27, 2019 7:02 PM

The Hill:

Law professor writes Kentucky newspaper op-ed accusing McConnell of breaking two oaths

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554December 27, 2019 7:49 PM

NYT:

Congress Wants to Force Trump’s Hand on Human Rights in China and Beyond

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 555December 27, 2019 7:52 PM

People:

Trump Hosted Convicted Navy SEAL at Mar-a-Lago Who Was Described as 'Evil' and 'Toxic' by Platoon Members

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556December 27, 2019 7:56 PM

This is the reason the word puke was invented....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557December 27, 2019 7:58 PM

This headline itself is a doozy. FTA:

A Yale psychologist who has repeatedly sounded the alarm about President Donald Trump’s mental health has cautioned that Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi is not doing enough to respond to the danger it poses.Bandy X. Lee, a professor of psychiatry at the Yale University School of Medicine who serves as president of the World Mental Health Organization, began warning about the dangers posed by the president’s mental health before his election. Lee then edited the book “The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump: 27 Psychiatrists and Mental Health Experts Assess a President” and convened a conference on the president’s mental health at Yale shortly after the president’s inauguration. She was recently joined by psychiatrists across the country in calling for the Judiciary Committee to convene a panel of mental health experts to weigh in on the ongoing impeachment proceedings.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 558December 27, 2019 8:36 PM

The article at R558 asks the same question I've been asking: why can't Trump be involuntarily committed? Here in FL, the Baker Act provides for three days of involuntary psychiatric evaluation if the person is deemed "a danger to himself or others" - and if there's one thing that motherfucker is for sure, it's a danger to himself or others.

Can't someone do this?

by Anonymousreply 559December 27, 2019 9:51 PM

I think its funny...all of the talking heads in the media failing to call out Trump for exactly what he is, and all those with their bothsidererism bullshit will be in the front of the line to trash Trump the MOMENT he leaves office.

by Anonymousreply 560December 27, 2019 10:02 PM

[quote] why can't Trump be involuntarily committed?

If you think the tRump sycophants and reich-wing toadies have been screaming mad about impeachment, just let Nancy or any Democrat try to have him involuntarily committed for a mental evaluation. Repukes will be livid and outraged (faux or not) like you’ve never seen before. It would derail the impeachment debate and likely undermine the efforts thus far.

This is not a judgment on the merits of the argument regarding his mental troubles. I think he’s mentally unstable. But the blowback from undertaking this — especially in the middle of impeachment — would be extraordinary. The Rethugs would trot out dozens of “experts” to discredit the move, which, if not successful, would bring a huge amount of negative press for Democrats at a time when we don’t need any.

by Anonymousreply 561December 27, 2019 10:18 PM

Miami Herald:

Trump campaign selects Apostolic Miami megachurch for evangelicals campaign rollout

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562December 27, 2019 10:36 PM

L.A. Times: Trump's North Korea gamble leaves U.S. back at square one. Where'd it go wrong?

In the meantime, experts say North Korea continues to add to its nuclear arsenal, producing fissile material for 10 additional bombs in the last 18 months for a total of about 40, according to Siegfried Hecker, a Stanford nuclear scientist who has visited North Korea to inspect its plutonium enrichment facilities.

"The longer the United States waits, the more the overall nuclear threat will grow," he wrote in September on the site 38 North. "The dialogue will need to get past its herky-jerky phase and, through a series of smaller steps, create the momentum crucial to overcoming inevitable bumps in the difficult road ahead."

Trump, for his part, says he continues to have faith in Kim. Earlier this month, Trump tweeted: "He does not want to void his special relationship with the President of the United States or interfere with the U.S. Presidential Election in November."

Kang said North Korea had already proved itself inured to the various economic sanctions placed on the country for its weapons and nuclear testing. Kim doesn't have an upcoming election or term limits; if he doesn't get a deal he wants with the current U.S. president, he can wait for the next.

"This regime has found many, many ways to survive," he said. "Time has been on North Korea's side forever."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 563December 27, 2019 10:40 PM

I don't know if any of this is true or if it's just fiction, but if it was true, it's amusing to think how frustrated Pence must be at this time, that his plot to ditch Trump and become President was sabotaged by Sondland. And poor Ivanka, always the daughter, never the vice-president.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 564December 27, 2019 10:43 PM

I liked how, towards the end of the impeachment hearing, the Dems were stating outright that “The President is a threat to National Security”. They didn’t mince words. I hope that bugged Trump. I don’t believe that anyone ever used those words to apply towards Nixon or Clinton during their investigations, or during Clinton’s impeachment process. It’s really astounding.

I think the Dems should call for Trump to testify, like Clinton did. He could testify on video tape from the White House, as Clinton did. Also demand his medical records for evidence of his mental health, addiction, or a slew of pharmaceuticals. Maybe Nancy could strike a deal With Mitch that she won’t call Trump to testify, in exchange for getting all her other witnesses being allowed to testify.

I’ll bet Nancy could goad Trump into demanding that he testify. He’s so easy to manipulate. All it would take, I think, is to say that a weak President would be afraid to testify, and that he’s afraid that his incompetence would be evident if he testifies. Appeal to his vanity and his inability to see how dumb, incompetent, and crazy he is.

by Anonymousreply 565December 27, 2019 10:54 PM

So is Netanyahu still running Israel now or what?

by Anonymousreply 566December 27, 2019 11:39 PM

Washington Post:

In Israel, a year of political limbo is exacting a toll

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567December 28, 2019 12:01 AM

Nancy Pelosi's tweet today:

The facts are clear and every witness told the same story, despite the President’s attempts to cover it up. President Trump abused his power for his own personal gain. #DefendOurDemocracy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568December 28, 2019 12:20 AM

R550! hear hear i agree with you "FUCK IOWA"....

1) the state that actually fell for the democrats, and hillary in particular was a elitist never mind she WAS THE ONE RAISED in the midwest who came from the middle class! never mind, how in the fuck is a new york real estate developer allegedly a billionaire (who also never did anything for anyone in 7 decades of his life and in fact, didn't know iowans existed or wanted to know they existed!) NOT SCREAM ELITIST?????????! this is LITERALLY one of the greatest upside down brainwashing of the masses of all time!..

2) the state where trump actually stated out loud! at a rally! "how stupid are the people of iowa"!.... well they voted for him so that's how stupid they are!...

by Anonymousreply 569December 28, 2019 12:48 AM

Powerful

by Anonymousreply 570December 28, 2019 12:48 AM

Looks like Joe Manchin and The lady senator from Alaska have read the polls.

I wouldn’t be so sure that Plump is going to skate through the trial.

There are cracks in the damn and time appears to be on the Speaker’s side.

Too bad it will be May before the taxes come out because that is going to be a doozy when the world finds out that the wretched first family was BROKE in 2015.

by Anonymousreply 571December 28, 2019 2:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572December 28, 2019 4:30 AM

Deplorables wont care if it turns out Drumpf was broke. They'll just turn around and say it makes him just like them!

by Anonymousreply 573December 28, 2019 4:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574December 28, 2019 5:16 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575December 28, 2019 5:36 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576December 28, 2019 5:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577December 28, 2019 5:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578December 28, 2019 5:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579December 28, 2019 5:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580December 28, 2019 5:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581December 28, 2019 5:56 AM

But KellyAnne is allowed to do whatever her pussy wants her to do... who is going to stop her?

by Anonymousreply 582December 28, 2019 5:58 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583December 28, 2019 6:09 AM

^We don't need an Adviser to tell us what our eyes and ears can see clearly.

by Anonymousreply 584December 28, 2019 6:13 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585December 28, 2019 6:15 AM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 586December 28, 2019 6:39 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587December 28, 2019 6:42 AM

Closing

by Anonymousreply 588December 28, 2019 6:43 AM

this

by Anonymousreply 589December 28, 2019 6:43 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 590December 28, 2019 6:43 AM

out

by Anonymousreply 591December 28, 2019 6:43 AM

link

by Anonymousreply 592December 28, 2019 6:43 AM

to

by Anonymousreply 593December 28, 2019 6:43 AM

the

by Anonymousreply 594December 28, 2019 6:43 AM

new

by Anonymousreply 595December 28, 2019 6:43 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 596December 28, 2019 6:44 AM

below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 597December 28, 2019 6:44 AM

Closing

by Anonymousreply 598December 28, 2019 6:44 AM

this

by Anonymousreply 599December 28, 2019 6:44 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 600December 28, 2019 6:44 AM

Link to new thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601December 28, 2019 6:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!