Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Within Treason: In the Navy (The Impeachment Inquiry, Part 14)  

Continued Discussion

In the navy... Yes, you can sail the seven seas

In the navy.... Yes, you can put your mind at ease

In the navy... Come on now, people, make a stand

In the navy, in the navy

Can't you see we need a hand

In the navy... Come on, protect the mother land

In the navy... Come on and join your fellow man

In the navy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 4, 2019 6:02 AM

Link to previous thread for reference:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1November 26, 2019 5:48 AM

This Navy business is sinister stuff. Even for this lot.

Is AG Elton John going to allow this Ghoulani investigation to continue or will he squash it?

by Anonymousreply 2November 26, 2019 5:59 AM

Seems appropriate for this thread, OP:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3November 26, 2019 7:31 AM

Popeye scissoring

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4November 26, 2019 7:48 AM

Oh no! Former County Clerk Kim Davis failed to turn over a couple of county bank accounts.

[quote]MOREHEAD A recent audit conducted by the Auditor of Public Accounts found that former County Clerk Kim Davis failed to turn over two accounts to the current County Clerk, Elwood Caudill Jr.

[quote]“Upon vacating office, the former county clerk did not turn the escrow account or the libraries and archives bank account over to the new county clerk,” the audit said. “The libraries and archives grant account and escrow account are funds of the county clerk's office and were not remitted to the incoming county clerk as required by KRS 64.830.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5November 26, 2019 8:52 AM

Barr will probably put a stop to it but I'm dreaming of Ghouliani's office being raided a la Cohen style

by Anonymousreply 6November 26, 2019 9:48 AM

OMFG I cannot believe this shit is real!!!!!

some asshole named Lee Smith has written a book painting Nunes as a fucking patriot saving innocent Trump from an evil plot-the biggest scandal ever

[quote] The Plot Against the President: The True Story of How Congressman Devin Nunes Uncovered the Biggest Political Scandal in US History

[/quote]

This is just infuriating. It's not even funny because who knows how many millions of Americans believe it and will buy this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7November 26, 2019 9:53 AM

Unless it's a hunting magazine or an Archie comic book, I don't think deplorables are big readers R7.

by Anonymousreply 8November 26, 2019 10:13 AM

Ok, you warmongering, smug, attention-seeking whore; you indicated that you would testify before Congress if a ruling to do so was decided by a federal judge.

Well yesterday, you got your affirmative ruling from U.S. District Federal Court Judge, Ketanji Brown Jackson....

Buckle up and spill the beans!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 26, 2019 11:49 AM

I'm not sure Bolton testifying is such a great idea. He has a super pac is very active in Republican politics. He risked the chance of being banished if he exposes all...then again he is under oath so there is that.

by Anonymousreply 10November 26, 2019 11:53 AM

So now we're supposed to be pro-Bolton because he's on "our" side?

by Anonymousreply 11November 26, 2019 12:18 PM

Bolton is just playing games. Trying to sell his book.

by Anonymousreply 12November 26, 2019 12:28 PM

Right-wing outlets are giddy with the news that Democratic Rep. Brenda Lawrence of Michigan has backed down from her previous pro-impeachment stance and now favors censuring Trump instead.

"We are so close to an election. I will tell you, sitting here knowing how divided this country is, I don't see the value of taking him out of office," Lawrence said this weekend on the Michigan radio show. No BS News Hour. "I do see the value of putting down a marker saying his behavior is not acceptable."

She continued, "I want to censure. I want it on the record that the House of Representatives did their job and they told this president and any president coming behind him that this is unacceptable behavior and, under our Constitution, we will not allow it."

Rep. Lawrence backs Kamala Harris for president -- I imagine she might be getting a call from Kamala soon.

by Anonymousreply 13November 26, 2019 12:56 PM

Censuring is a weak response to criminal behavior. Most of the Republicans fear even doing that. And note, Trump was doing this bribe as Mueller was explaining his report. Censuring will not impede a repeat offender.

by Anonymousreply 14November 26, 2019 1:11 PM

CNN poll 50% for removal, 43% against. 53% say Trump used Ukrian for personal gain.

by Anonymousreply 15November 26, 2019 1:15 PM

So allegedly the KY ex-County Clerk left missing money?

May we say that financial scandals with public domain money appear quite common among religious fundamentalist fanatics?

by Anonymousreply 16November 26, 2019 1:26 PM

Washington Post:

Jared Kushner’s new assignment: Overseeing the construction of Trump’s border wall

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 26, 2019 1:29 PM

"It takes only three to five years to destabilize a nation"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 26, 2019 1:31 PM

^ I would bet a ton of money she was taking money out of those accounts, intending to pay them back “someday”, then she got sacked from her job. Now she’s stuck. Gleefully looking forward to her prison sentence.

by Anonymousreply 19November 26, 2019 1:32 PM

[quote]Jared Kushner’s new assignment: Overseeing the construction of Trump’s border wall

Now that he's accomplished his mission of bringing peace to the Mideast.

The article says the administration will have to obtain "hundreds or privately owned parcels" to build the wall -- and Republicans, who have been staunchly opposed to eminent domain until two minutes ago, are all in for it.

by Anonymousreply 20November 26, 2019 1:38 PM

That Lawrence woman needs to be voted out next fall.

Censure? FUCK THAT. This bitch more than deserves to be IMPEACHED for all that he has done.

Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 21November 26, 2019 1:38 PM

There better not be more Democrats losing their nerve like that Brenda Lawrence creature or the House may not be able to even impeach him. There aren't that many votes to spare.

Hear that Nancy P?

by Anonymousreply 22November 26, 2019 1:41 PM

Ah, yes R17. We NEED that wall to stop the caravans and mobs of thousands immigrants that Donald Trump warned us were descending upon us right before the mid term elections. It sure is taking them along time though, and no one has talked about it since, but thank God that The Chosen One is here to protect us from these boogymen who will no doubt make their way here by the 2020 elections.

by Anonymousreply 23November 26, 2019 1:41 PM

We'll start hearing about the invading hordes again mid-next year, R23.

Though they still won't have reached the border.

by Anonymousreply 24November 26, 2019 1:42 PM

USA Today:

Navy says review board will not look at case of SEAL Eddie Gallagher, who will retire

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25November 26, 2019 2:04 PM

Daily Beast:

Trump Tells Allies He Wants Absolved War Criminals to Campaign for Him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26November 26, 2019 2:09 PM

[quote]"I do see the value of putting down a marker saying his behavior is not acceptable."

She sees the value in making a toothless statement that empowers Republican lawbreakers to continue eroding constitutional government.

by Anonymousreply 27November 26, 2019 2:14 PM

Washington Post:

A wealthy Venezuelan hosted Giuliani as he pursued Ukraine campaign. Then Giuliani lobbied the Justice Department on his behalf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 26, 2019 2:35 PM

R28, this is horrible stuff. Giuliani’s client is one of the people who helped loot Venezuela, leaving to collapse.

by Anonymousreply 29November 26, 2019 3:19 PM

Deplorable bitch behavior.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 26, 2019 3:21 PM

If you have $$$ to spare, send some to Phil Arballo, who is Devin Nunes' challenger

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 26, 2019 3:40 PM

[quote]That Lawrence woman needs to be voted out next fall.

Yeah, her speaking out seems totally out of left field. Does somebody have kompromat on her or something, like, she was busted muff-diving in her office like that lieutenant governor in Florida a few years ago?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 26, 2019 3:45 PM

USA Today:

White House lockdown lifted after potential airspace violation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33November 26, 2019 4:01 PM

Rep. Kennedy of Louisiana has taken back his ridiculous comments arguing that Ukraine might have been responsible for interfering in the 2016 election.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34November 26, 2019 4:06 PM

CBS:

McGahn's case appealed after judge says he must comply with subpoena

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35November 26, 2019 4:07 PM

McGahn has been stalling all along. Same with the rest of the Trumpian cowards refusing to abher to subpoenas.

by Anonymousreply 36November 26, 2019 4:29 PM

Be Best boos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37November 26, 2019 4:58 PM

Wow

by Anonymousreply 38November 26, 2019 5:08 PM

Brent Haverty ‏

@LioneeR 28m28 minutes ago

Replying to @TPMLiveWire

Shame on those people. All she wanted to do was marry a rich asshole and wait for him to die in peace.

by Anonymousreply 39November 26, 2019 5:18 PM

R37 I’m surprised the Trumps haven’t started playing applause & cheers tracks over the speakers. Watch, it’ll happen.

by Anonymousreply 40November 26, 2019 5:30 PM

As with a crime family, McGahn was slowly drawn in and finally became comp[licit with the Trump crime family.

Can Congress issue immunity?

by Anonymousreply 41November 26, 2019 5:44 PM

[quote]Sanders Plans a Political Future

[quote]well if she runs for a seat in Arkansas she'll likely win it sadly

It best be reinforced.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 26, 2019 5:49 PM

Mike Pompeo: Prince of Darkness. He's clawed his way to the top over the past decade, most recently by licking Trump's sour rancid ass.

I hope Ukraine halts this freight train before he becomes President.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43November 26, 2019 5:54 PM

Pompe-O

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 26, 2019 6:07 PM

[quote]Trump Tells Allies He Wants Absolved War Criminals to Campaign for Him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45November 26, 2019 6:14 PM

They're blaming the Jews now

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 26, 2019 6:23 PM

[quote]Keep up the pressure President. @realdonaldTrump

[quote]In the end you will be doing the Iranian people a great service and making the world a better place when this murderous regime ultimately collapses.

What a disgusting suck-up. #LeningradLindsey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 26, 2019 6:34 PM

Why didn't Mueller investigate Trump's financial dealings? Is that when Barr stepped-in?:

"... they criticize Mueller’s probe for failing to heed the main lesson of Watergate: to “follow the money.” Simpson and Fritsch note that “there is no indication in his report that the investigation looked at Trump’s taxes, his outstanding debts, his curious relationship with Deutsche Bank, or his long history of financing real estate projects with foreign cash of unknown origin—precisely the places where Russian influence efforts were most likely to surface.”

by Anonymousreply 48November 26, 2019 6:46 PM

r46, They always do eventually.

by Anonymousreply 49November 26, 2019 7:02 PM

Such a smart one he is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50November 26, 2019 7:14 PM

Jesus

by Anonymousreply 51November 26, 2019 7:42 PM

R48 that's what Glenn Simpson and his Fusion GPS partner/co-author are saying now. They have a new book and clearly Mueller either wasn't allowed to or chose not to look into Trump's finances.

Maybe he didn't think he could get into his taxes fast enough since the courts have been taking forever with it?

I'll be pissed if we never get access

by Anonymousreply 52November 26, 2019 7:49 PM

R52 someone, many people have copies or access and they need to leak them.

by Anonymousreply 53November 26, 2019 7:52 PM

Glenn Simpson is one hot daddy...

by Anonymousreply 54November 26, 2019 8:48 PM

Leave my President alone! I'm putting my foot down! I will cuss them out. I will tell Sean Hannity tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55November 26, 2019 9:01 PM

NYT:

White House Invited to Participate in Impeachment Hearing Next Week

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 26, 2019 9:03 PM

Bloomberg:

Supreme Court to Confer on Trump Tax Appeal: Impeachment Update

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57November 26, 2019 9:06 PM

Baltimore Sun: First lady Melania Trump draws boos at Baltimore youth summit on opioid awareness

First lady Melania Trump drew a a mixed reception at a Baltimore youth summit on opioid awareness, where she told a crowd that “drugs will only slow you down.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58November 26, 2019 9:11 PM

Tampa Bay Times:

Trump rallies in Florida today. What that means for the GOP — and Democrats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59November 26, 2019 9:15 PM

R30. Judging from his eyes, LG looks like someone who drinks a lot.

by Anonymousreply 60November 26, 2019 9:23 PM

Cheeto channelsh Lizsha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61November 26, 2019 9:35 PM

From Chairman Jerry Nadler, Judiciary:

The Committee looks forward to your participation in the impeachment inquiry as the Committee fulfills its constitutional duties. While we invite you to this hearing, we remind you that if you continue to refuse to make witnesses and documents available to the committees of jurisdiction, under H. Res. 660, “the chair shall have the discretion to impose appropriate remedies.”

An attorney does not ask a question he does not know the answer to. Spill it Jerry, WHAT ARE THE APPROPRIATE REMEDIES?

Jail? Fines? BOTH.

by Anonymousreply 62November 26, 2019 9:41 PM

Brenda Lawrence now "clarfies" her impeachment remarks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63November 26, 2019 10:05 PM

R60 she's rumored to drink a lot; known in SC for decades. When drunk, the guard is let down.

by Anonymousreply 64November 26, 2019 10:16 PM

WH infighting

Acting WH CoS Mulvaney vs WH Counsel Pat Cipollone

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65November 26, 2019 10:20 PM

r61, I can't stand Trump, but he's been far worse at recent public speaking events. That was actually a better-than-average prompter read for him.

by Anonymousreply 66November 26, 2019 10:21 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67November 26, 2019 10:25 PM

Don McGhan’s forehead needs to meet up with a bat swinging at the speed of light.

Your days are numbered you smug motherfucker.

by Anonymousreply 68November 26, 2019 10:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69November 26, 2019 10:31 PM

I wonder what sort of bullshit the ever-annoying and pathetic Gaetz is planning for next Wednesday, the first Judiciary Committee hearing?

by Anonymousreply 70November 26, 2019 10:57 PM

Acting WH CoS Mulvaney is dirty and WH Counsel Pat Cipollone has no problem throwing him under a bus.

But he can't do that without throwing Trump, too.

Poor Cipollone, he is acting like another one of the president's personal attorneys.

by Anonymousreply 71November 26, 2019 11:00 PM

The Dems have made a mistake dragging this beyond Thanksgiving. The general American public is going to stop paying attention through the holidays, and by January, this will be old news and the Republicans will have a winning argument to just let the voters decide in November.

On top of that, as registration deadlines pass, the Republicans won't have time to get a new consensus candidate registered in various states. This is like what happened with the Access Hollywood tape - by the time the tape came out, it was too late to get Trump off the ballot. Republicans who might privately want him out will have to circle around him because there aren't any other choices.

by Anonymousreply 72November 26, 2019 11:12 PM

NYT:

Trump Knew of Whistle-Blower Complaint When He Released Aid to Ukraine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73November 26, 2019 11:16 PM

Roberts is dragging this out hoping RBG dies first.

by Anonymousreply 74November 26, 2019 11:21 PM

R72, I disagree. People are too wrapped up in the holidays—it would be a mistake to impeach now. January is cold and gloomy; perfect for impeachment watching in front of the tv.

by Anonymousreply 75November 26, 2019 11:41 PM

A big FUCK YOU to Boris @ R72.

Concerned much Trump licker?

by Anonymousreply 76November 27, 2019 12:13 AM

There used to be a blog called BlogActive in the mid-aughts that was written by someone in DC who worked for the human rights campaign fund. This well-informed author had previously outed Sen. Larry Craig about two years before the ‘wide stance’ scandal broke.

He also used to post thinly-veiled blind items about how John Bolton was a closeted gay man.

by Anonymousreply 77November 27, 2019 12:19 AM

I agree with you, r75.

by Anonymousreply 78November 27, 2019 12:24 AM

Wasn't Blog Active Mike Rogers first online presence and didn't it morph into Raw Story and Netroots and align with Daily Kos?

That Blog Active?

by Anonymousreply 79November 27, 2019 12:26 AM

Senate GOP have said recently they intend to make the impeachment trial in the Senate a 24/7 shitshow on Biden, Burisma and Ukraine.

I for one am curious if they can derail the House's impeachment charges that completely - just ignore all evidence presented and Chase the insane Ukraine disinformation narrative.

by Anonymousreply 80November 27, 2019 12:26 AM

They’ll ignore it anyway, r80. But I’m very curious as well to see if Republicans succeed in making it a shit show with Justice Roberts presiding. The House presents their case, Dump’s lawyers defend. Biden has nothing really at all to do with the the charges at hand. It’s as if you rob a bank because you believe it’s overcharging you. Even if it is, it doesn’t affect the underlying crime and shouldn’t be used as a defense. At least, I hope that’s the House’s argument. It’s a good one.

by Anonymousreply 81November 27, 2019 12:42 AM

What's up with Trump's hair in R61 's post. That comb over looks like he's wearing a turban.

by Anonymousreply 82November 27, 2019 12:50 AM

but I think the public has now come to realize the repubs are lying and covering.

If they completely ignore Trump and focus on Biden in the Senate it will look blatantly obvious. Even if they manage to sink Biden's campaign, a lot of Americans will be pissed with their behavior

by Anonymousreply 83November 27, 2019 12:51 AM

Miss Lindz says she has some ocean front property to sell you in Arizona. She's trying to troll Nadler.

She is so original. Fool is embarrassing herself on Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84November 27, 2019 1:18 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85November 27, 2019 1:23 AM

Barr needs to go now. That criminal enabler has been a daily problem since he arrived. He lied to Congress and is still around doing dirty deeds.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 27, 2019 1:32 AM

Breaking via NYT: Trump had already been briefed on the whistleblower complaint about his dealings with Ukraine when he unfroze military aid for the country in September, according to two people familiar with the matter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87November 27, 2019 1:47 AM

"There used to be a blog called BlogActive in the mid-aughts that was written by someone in DC who worked for the human rights campaign fund. This well-informed author had previously outed Sen. Larry Craig about two years before the ‘wide stance’ scandal broke."

Speaking of which WEHT Mike Rogers? He was always right.

by Anonymousreply 88November 27, 2019 1:49 AM

Is Trump throwing Rudy under the bus?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89November 27, 2019 1:50 AM

Support for impeachment has gone back up today:

NOV 26, 2019

49.0% Support

43.5% Don't support

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90November 27, 2019 1:52 AM

Trump throws Giuliani under the bus in the O'Reilly interview:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91November 27, 2019 1:58 AM

I hope Giuliani ends up flipping like Cohen

by Anonymousreply 92November 27, 2019 2:47 AM

I hope Giuliani ends up disbarred and in prison like Cohen.

by Anonymousreply 93November 27, 2019 2:52 AM

Oh, he definitely threw Rudy under the bus. Cheatolini said that he didn’t tell Rudy to dig up dirt in Ukraine. That directly contradicts Rudy’s assertion that as a lawyer he follows the directions of his client. It also is a laughable claim, considering that on the July 25 call, tRump specifically asked Zelensky to investigate Biden and the DNC server.

Next move: Rudy. Where’s that insurance you said that you had.

by Anonymousreply 94November 27, 2019 2:52 AM

Things feel heavy tonight. When is this house of cards finally going to collapse? I feel like we’re close...

by Anonymousreply 95November 27, 2019 3:09 AM

from r84.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96November 27, 2019 3:23 AM

Yes, I too feel this can't go on much longer. There are superiors out there-smart people-Oprahs- who'll step in and stop the insanity. Where are they? This is far from normal.

by Anonymousreply 97November 27, 2019 3:28 AM

This presidency has been far from normal since day one. Trump is a cancer on the nation.

by Anonymousreply 98November 27, 2019 3:33 AM

Anonymous is doing a reddit AMA on Tuesday (7pm Eastern)

Some datalounger should ask him/her something bitchy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99November 27, 2019 3:33 AM

from r89....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100November 27, 2019 3:37 AM

More information seems to be coming out by the day. Could the dam be about to burst wide open on Pres Bone Spurs?

by Anonymousreply 101November 27, 2019 4:28 AM

Today I learned that one of the articles of impeachment for Nixon was “Lying to the public”. I hope they include that for this jackass since it is a particularly annoying one. Besides, if they are smart, they will include something that they can vote down, while not voting down the worst offenses.

by Anonymousreply 102November 27, 2019 4:35 AM

I wouldn't hold your breath about a dam bursting. The Republicans will never abandon him. Asked neither will 42% of voters.

Our best hope is to get people to the polls next November. I swear to God, if I hear any "I just can't bring myself to vote for X" next year, I am going to smack a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 103November 27, 2019 6:58 AM

R102 it really is something when you think about it. We've gotten used to it but stop and think for a second:

No one lies more to the Americans than the man inhabiting our own fucking White House!! That's outrageous. Sure every politician lies but not like this. The idea that we cannot believe ANYTHING that comes out of the mouth of our own President is truly bizarre. That should be impeachable on its own

I mean now we have this weird issue about the gender of the dog Trump gave a medal to.

by Anonymousreply 104November 27, 2019 9:10 AM

Trump is filth and I just want to see him in prison where he belongs.

by Anonymousreply 105November 27, 2019 9:31 AM

I want these for Christmas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106November 27, 2019 9:54 AM

The Republicans hired Trump for a billion dollars to create daily distractions while they rape our country. He's just doing what they paid him to do.

by Anonymousreply 107November 27, 2019 10:01 AM

R107 After the 2016 primaries they determined he would be the useful idiot. They got the distraction as you say. McConnell has been railroading through pro-corporate, Federalists Society judges on all federal levels at an unprecedented rate for a few years now. The impact will last decades. Not receiving enough attention is the rollbacks on environmental protection. The vastness of the damage being done is so underreported. The tax cuts and deregulations for the ultra-wealthy promotes income stagnation for the middle class and skyrockets the deficit. Foreign policy is focused on promoting and sustaining the personal wealth of international moguls rather than focused on enhancing democracies and solidifying the security apparatus.

by Anonymousreply 108November 27, 2019 10:32 AM

The messengers are the huge problem. What the Murdochs and Zuckerberg are getting away with is beyond disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 109November 27, 2019 10:38 AM

Miss Lindz should take note of how quickly Trump throws supporters like Ghouliani under the bus. I mean, honestly - what does Trump have on the guy?

by Anonymousreply 110November 27, 2019 10:46 AM

[quote]Our best hope is to get people to the polls next November. I swear to God, if I hear any "I just can't bring myself to vote for X" next year, I am going to smack a bitch.

NYT: Two-thirds of voters in six battleground states who chose Trump in 2016 but selected Democrats in the midterms say they will return to the president next year.

Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public -- and the danger they represent to our Republic in 2020.

by Anonymousreply 111November 27, 2019 11:52 AM

Miss Thaang gets drunk on trips; easy to set-up and get video and pics of the dick-hungry. Cameras can be hidden in those international hotels and other spots. Domestically too. Wonder what all Pecker & Pootie got? Plenty, given her sudden and extreme sycophantic behavior.

by Anonymousreply 112November 27, 2019 1:23 PM

Again with Flynn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113November 27, 2019 2:27 PM

Get in line, r103.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114November 27, 2019 2:30 PM

Well 1/3 of those voters is probably all we need...morons

by Anonymousreply 115November 27, 2019 2:32 PM

Mulvaney is certainly dirty, but Cipollone is a nasty piece of far-right Catholic shit. He's very much in the Ken Cuccinelli mold and ascribes to Barr's "the President can do anything...as long as he's a Republican President" philosophy.

by Anonymousreply 116November 27, 2019 2:35 PM

Politico:

Dems see one last chance to boost public support for impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117November 27, 2019 2:46 PM

R111, you’ll need to source that article before you post claims like that.

by Anonymousreply 118November 27, 2019 2:49 PM

Here's another "understanding the Trump voter" bullshit article from NYT.

“In 2016, I hated both” candidates, said Juli Anna California, 57, a nurse from Coral Springs, Fla. “I went with Hillary because Trump had no history as a politician.”

Mr. Trump has convinced her, though — not with his character, but with his policies.

“He’s not exactly the person I’d have as my best friend,” said Ms. California, who currently lives in Los Angeles as a traveling nurse. “But he’s a great president. Most politicians just talk about doing things, but Trump does them.”

WTF has he "done"??? Why aren't they asked that follow-up question?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119November 27, 2019 3:00 PM

What are Trump's "policies"? Are these people so brainwashed that they think he's actually accomplished something?

by Anonymousreply 120November 27, 2019 3:12 PM

The woman Being interviewed in R119 is a “traveling nurse.” Is that Annie Wilkes style?

I hate these fence-sitting voters that the NYT cannot stop fapping over. They are all cunts. And, yes, where is the follow-up about Trump’s policies? What are any “policies” that he’s implemented that she would point to as something she likes? The policy of putting small children and babies in cages?

by Anonymousreply 121November 27, 2019 3:20 PM

Fuck the New York Times and its tiresome "we need to understand Trump voters" articles. These people are profoundly stupid racists and jingoists. Is that really so hard to understand?

by Anonymousreply 122November 27, 2019 3:20 PM

WSJ:

Rules for Trump Impeachment Trial May Be Modeled After Clinton's

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123November 27, 2019 3:20 PM

[quote]WTF has he "done"?

I guess they see him signing big official-looking pieces of paper and think that's "doing things"?

by Anonymousreply 124November 27, 2019 3:23 PM

The immigration situation of Trump does pull some Democrats. There are Democrats that want control of the border (primarily the southern border, of course). I think they'd skew older but who know? They're told consistently that all the Democratic candidates want open borders, and they're not the type to dig deeper.

by Anonymousreply 125November 27, 2019 3:40 PM

CBS:

Trump distances himself from Giuliani's Ukraine efforts

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126November 27, 2019 3:42 PM

Will Giuliani be revealing his "insurance" now?

by Anonymousreply 127November 27, 2019 3:55 PM

Newsweek:

Trump Is Implicating Rudy Giuliani in the Ukraine Bribery Conspiracy to Protect Himself, Ex-Federal Prosecutor Suggests

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128November 27, 2019 4:02 PM

Bloomberg:

Rudy Giuliani Has Curious Links to a Jewish Village in Ukraine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129November 27, 2019 4:03 PM

[quote]Trump Is Implicating Rudy Giuliani in the Ukraine Bribery Conspiracy to Protect Himself, Ex-Federal Prosecutor Suggests

Wow, that doesn't sound like Trump at all.

by Anonymousreply 130November 27, 2019 4:04 PM

[quote]Trump Is Implicating Rudy Giuliani in the Ukraine Bribery Conspiracy to Protect Himself, Ex-Federal Prosecutor Suggests

Is the ex-prosecutor's name Captain Obvious?

by Anonymousreply 131November 27, 2019 4:06 PM

More of unreality from this reality show....

'Dating app profile pic vs. reality': Trump tweets fake boxing photo of himself shirtless

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132November 27, 2019 4:08 PM

Why doesn't Ghouliani release all that damning information he supposedly has on Biden? If the fucker had anything on Biden he would have released it right away...we know that.

by Anonymousreply 133November 27, 2019 4:12 PM

Why doesn't Ghouliani release all that damning information he supposedly has on Biden? If the fucker had anything on Biden he would have released it right away...we know that.

by Anonymousreply 134November 27, 2019 4:12 PM

Omg! The boxing picture! Is there anyone alive stupid enough to think Trump looks like that? He didn’t look like that when he was thirty. Even the face has a lot of the fat taken off.

And the doctors saying they’d never seen a chest like that? I bet that’s true. Never seen anything so horribly flabby, with such huge moobs, on a man less than 600 pounds.

Can even the most ardent Trump cultist believe Trump looks like that, or it isn’t an example of extreme narcissism?

by Anonymousreply 135November 27, 2019 4:15 PM

Mrs. Betty Bowers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136November 27, 2019 4:15 PM

JFC - that Rocky pic - that is some Putin-Level self-aggrandizing shit.

At least Putin posted his own beefcake photos.

by Anonymousreply 137November 27, 2019 4:18 PM

Washington Post:

NRA boosted executive pay while cutting funding for key programs, filing shows

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138November 27, 2019 4:19 PM

Beat me to it, R137

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 27, 2019 4:19 PM

Minneapolis Star-Tribune:

Minneapolis mayor renews payment demand as costs from Trump rally are in

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140November 27, 2019 4:22 PM

In that Putin photo, his neck isn’t the same color as his body. Lousy photoshop.

by Anonymousreply 141November 27, 2019 4:27 PM

AP:

Judge puts temporary hold on McGahn subpoena ruling

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142November 27, 2019 4:43 PM

"Impeachment is a Jew coup" says the far right

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143November 27, 2019 4:45 PM

Tweety throwing Ghoulardi to the dogs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144November 27, 2019 4:54 PM

Why is Don McGahn treated like this precious hothouse flower that cannot be accessed? I’m so beyond over his saga. And also the many, many pics of his frauish, dykey looking face.

by Anonymousreply 145November 27, 2019 4:54 PM

Trump and Ghouliani absolutely deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 146November 27, 2019 4:56 PM

USA Today:

Pompeo refuses to say what he and Giuliani talked about in newly disclosed calls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147November 27, 2019 4:58 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148November 27, 2019 5:00 PM

I love how much damage this is doing to Pompeo. You know that fat fuck has Senate and presidential aspirations that creep closer and closer to the edge of the gutter as this drags onward. He’ll be lucky to escape an indictment.

by Anonymousreply 149November 27, 2019 5:00 PM

Trumps legal theory is to throw as much bullshit against the wall to see what sticks...they will lie, manipulate, and throw disproven conspiracies out there at a wild pace during the impeachment trial. If there werent idiots who believe and enable it, it would be embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 150November 27, 2019 5:03 PM

WaPo: Giuliani was in talks to be paid by Ukraine’s top prosecutor -- at the same time they together sought damaging information on Democrats

President Trump’s personal attorney, Rudolph W. Giuliani, negotiated this year to represent Ukraine’s top prosecutor for at least $200,000 during the same months that Giuliani was working with the prosecutor to dig up dirt on former vice president Joe Biden, according to people familiar with the discussions.

The agreements were never executed, and there is no indication that Giuliani was ultimately paid by Lutsenko or other Ukrainian officials. But the negotiations proceeded far enough that legal agreements were drafted under which Giuliani’s company would have received more than $200,000 to work for the Ukrainians.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151November 27, 2019 5:24 PM

Betty Bowers nails it again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152November 27, 2019 5:26 PM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153November 27, 2019 5:35 PM

^^Darn it, I can never remember if it's the Guardian or The Independent that DL doesn't like.

The upshot of the article: Jeremy Corbyn claims to be in possession of documents that show UK prime minister negotiating a secret post-Brexit trade deal with Trump -- and that Trump's demands include privatizing Britain's National Health Service and extending the duration of U.S. firms' drug patents (so they can make more money). Trump also refuses to allow climate change to be mentioned in any final deal.

by Anonymousreply 154November 27, 2019 5:38 PM

If tRump didn’t authorize The Ghoul to talk to members of the Ukrainian government, then Rudy might have violated the Logan Act, which forbids private citizens from engaging in unauthorized negotiations with foreign governments.

Rudy may want to start using some of that insurance.

by Anonymousreply 155November 27, 2019 5:39 PM

Trump’s Grindr pick @ R132 Is THE ONLY pic of this traitorous bastard I might think; hmmm, not bad.

by Anonymousreply 156November 27, 2019 5:40 PM

R155, I was wondering about that: why wouldn't Barr just shot down any prosecution of Giuliani?

by Anonymousreply 157November 27, 2019 5:44 PM

Isn't bloated Billy also implicated in the scheme as well, r157?

I would think that refusing to prosecute someone because you are also caught up in the scheme would certainly be a call for the wolves to your door.

Not like bloated Billy cares about optics but I have a feeling he won't do well under a lot of pressure. His health isn't so good.

by Anonymousreply 158November 27, 2019 5:54 PM

NYT:

Giuliani Pursued Business in Ukraine While Pushing for Inquiries for Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159November 27, 2019 6:11 PM

R158, yeah, I mean isn't concerned about shame. He won't recuse himself from anything. Ghouliani won't be prosecuted by the DOJ while Cheeto and Barr are there. It'll have to be the next Dem administration, if we ever have one (i.e., if they don't cheat forever and ever).

by Anonymousreply 160November 27, 2019 6:25 PM

Would love to see Rudy in jail, but let's not fall for any bullshit that he was some rogue agent. Trump authorized all of it. Trump told everyone involved to deal with Rudy. No question.

by Anonymousreply 161November 27, 2019 6:28 PM

Can't we just get back to when the Navy was about horny sailors fucking each other silly? Everyone knows SEALS learn to hold their breath for a long time ...

by Anonymousreply 162November 27, 2019 6:31 PM

CNN:

Trump administration unable to give reliable count of family separations, watchdog says

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 27, 2019 6:35 PM

r145, Don McGahn asked Trump if it was OK for him to cooperate with the Mueller Grand Jury investigation and give testimony.

Trump, who at the time did not know that he was the attorney for the PRESIDENCY, believed that he was another PERSONAL attorney for Trump (aren't they ALL?) and gave his permission assuming that he would plead client/attorney privilege. McGahn gave unvarnished testimony. And now Trump is blocking the release to CONGRESS of the Mueller Grand Jury documents.

McGahn is fucked no matter what he does. Trump finally figured out he fully cooperated and the McGahn testimony WILL bring Trump down.

Jerry, ask Mr. McGahn, at any time did he advise the president that what he was doing was criminal?

I hope the next administration follows through with mass disbarments for these attorneys who knew better.

by Anonymousreply 164November 27, 2019 6:37 PM

r163, crimes against humanity. Trump to the Hague.

by Anonymousreply 165November 27, 2019 6:37 PM

[quote] R155, I was wondering about that: why wouldn't Barr just shot down any prosecution of Giuliani?

It would be easy for Barr to do that if the prosecution of Rudy was being handled by the Criminal Division of Main Justice. But, it’s not. The USAO for the SDNY is investigating Ghoulianai. If they determine that Rudy violated the Logan Act it will be extremely difficult for Barr to deep-six the charges. Those prosecutors are tough-as-nails ball-busters and don’t take shit from anyone. There is a reason why they call it the “Sovereign District of New York.” If those AUSAs have even a hint that Barr is interfering they will be on the phone to The NY Times in a heartbeat.

by Anonymousreply 166November 27, 2019 6:38 PM

No paywall, r151....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167November 27, 2019 6:40 PM

[quote] Would love to see Rudy in jail, but let's not fall for any bullshit that he was some rogue agent. Trump authorized all of it. Trump told everyone involved to deal with Rudy. No question.

I was not suggesting that Rudy was acting as a rogue agent. That goes against all the evidence that tRump directed the entire conspiracy.

However, by throwing Ghouliani under the bus, Cheatolini put Rudy in legal peril, which the prosecutors and possibly the House can use to their advantage.

by Anonymousreply 168November 27, 2019 6:44 PM

Sun-Sentinel:

President Donald Trump declares there’s a war on Thanksgiving — and vows to stop it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169November 27, 2019 6:44 PM

R169 Trump vows to continue his war on any sort of sensibility. Finally, a promise he'll keep.

by Anonymousreply 170November 27, 2019 6:48 PM

Trump fans are part of a personality cult. They live all around me. It is a waste of time arguing with them. They love Trump's aggressive talk, name-calling, the espoused victimization, and telling or implying to people that their woes are because of others, I. e. Democrats, the mainstream media,.immigrants, Muslims, Ukraine, etc. No call for personal responsibility. Yet, it was Republican corporate lust for cheap labor and more consumers that has fueled the undocumented influx while not caring and being unaccountable how such impacts the educational system, social services, employment opportunities and pay, the judicial system, health care, and the environment. Trump followers listen to those Fox 'News' pundits that brainwash, manipulate, distort, and inflame emotions. DJT is a NYC real estate con man. With a record of bankruptcy, illicit deals, tax evasion, and allegations of money laundering. He cares about himself and anyone he uses is expendable. Entertainment media enabled his rise. Then there was the media's failure to adequately scrutinize him. The idea of a successful billionaire was sold to the masses His followers are weak-minded, non-critical thinkers, and believe, as falsely told, he is battling "the swamp" for them. He and his cohorts ARE the corrupt swamp, not bureaucratic government employees, and now ethical military figures also.

NYT, CNÑ, etc. need to stop this "both sides" narratives, and end these "focus group", undecided/independent voter forums of nitwits. Stick with the facts, conduct investigative journalism, and report reality. Promoting a horse race is dangerous.

by Anonymousreply 171November 27, 2019 6:52 PM

If the Hague finds crimes against humanity, the next administration must push for the US to join the ICC (the president signs the Rome Treaty, and 2/3 of the Senate agrees (very hard)), and send Trump et al to the motherfucking Hague for prosecution.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172November 27, 2019 6:52 PM

R172 How about we suspend the voting rights of everyone who votes for Trump twice for say, the next 12 years?

Maybe by then we'll have fixed all the damage that SCROTUS and his legion of twits have caused.

by Anonymousreply 173November 27, 2019 6:54 PM

While we're at it, it isn't enough to get the Giulianis and Mulvaneys. I want the water carriers like Conway and Sanders too. Arrest them if we can, but otherwise I want scarlet letter for every last one (how about L for 'liar'?) of these bald-face liars. I want any ability they have to hold positions in any sort of politics (including being commentators) to be dead for at least 10 years. Like the original neo-con architects of the Iraq war who were wrong about absolutely everything should have had done to the (but didn't).

I want the GOP who enabled and supported this sham of an administration gone. Bye Lindsey, bye Mitch. I want some humiliation and damn consequences for this crap.

by Anonymousreply 174November 27, 2019 7:01 PM

Everything must be investigated. all the flows of money from Russia, the Saudis, etc. And definitely don't forget to include Paul Ryan. Then prosecute everything, federal and state charges.

by Anonymousreply 175November 27, 2019 7:05 PM

R117, that's a completely disingenuous article.

[quote]And many of those members are also quick to cite polling during the investigation into Richard Nixon; support for impeachment was initially as low as 19 percent before eventually ticking up to 58 percent as the House prepared to impeach him.

[quote]Public support in favor of impeaching Trump has remained between 47 percent and 50 percent since late September, according to polling data from CNN.

It took almost a year from its inception for 50% of the public to support the impeachment of Nixon. This has taken one month. I think a lot of people right now are waiting for it to be over before making their decision. That's how they are used to court cases working. The jury hears all the evidence first. There is absolutely no way that the numbers one month in are the end game.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176November 27, 2019 7:07 PM

I await the day all the Trump lackeys realize they've committed political suicide be staying abourd the sinking S.S. Dump

by Anonymousreply 177November 27, 2019 7:07 PM

R176, that's a good article by Five Thirty Eight on how it took a while for the polls to move against Nixon during the impeachment inquiry. It indicates that it's possible support for impeaching Trump could rise over time.

However, there is one important difference between the Nixon era and the Trump era -- the country is much more polarized today. It is harder today for either party to make major gains in support because the electorate is much more divided than was the case in the 1970's.

In the 1970's (& 1980's), it was still possible for a President to win 49 out of 50 states. That's not possible anymore because each party has many safe states in their columns. Presidents like FDR, LBJ, Nixon & Reagan won almost every state. That's not possible anymore and that is reflected in the more static approval ratings that don't change very much from year to year.

Trump's support can come down, but it's unlikely to fall as low as it did for Nixon.

by Anonymousreply 178November 27, 2019 9:05 PM

Ive always said we need an American version of the Vichy trials to deal with all the traitors and enablers. But "politics" will never allow it. Its a shame because these traitors betrayed the United States and sold us out to Russia and anyone else willing to pay. It has nothing to do with policy issues, but patriotism and your oath of office.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179November 27, 2019 9:20 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180November 27, 2019 9:27 PM

Thank you, Twitter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181November 27, 2019 10:16 PM

NYT:

Russia Inquiry Review Is Expected to Undercut Trump Claim of F.B.I. Spying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182November 27, 2019 10:30 PM

[quote]Salem witches got a better deal than this!

Lindsey, travel back home, enjoy Thanksgiving dinner with the relatives, and stop your ridiculous tweets. Think hard about resigning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183November 27, 2019 10:34 PM

r178 I agree, I doubt that support for removal will top 55 percent - but we are on the right side of history. Maybe he won't seek reelection when he sees he's losing, like LBJ did in '68.

by Anonymousreply 184November 27, 2019 10:39 PM

#Metoo comes for Gordon Sondland. All the best people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185November 27, 2019 10:53 PM

ABC:

WH hold on Lebanon aid sparks questions: 'This is Ukraine again,' lawmaker says

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186November 27, 2019 11:45 PM

Sacramento Bee:

Cows don't have fingers and can't insult Devin Nunes on Twitter, court filing says

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187November 27, 2019 11:47 PM

NYT:

Trump Keeps Losing in Court. But His Legal Strategy Is Winning Anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188November 27, 2019 11:49 PM

Reuters:

Three more Navy SEALs spared review after Trump's intervention

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189November 27, 2019 11:51 PM

Washington Post:

As Trump cases arrive, Supreme Court’s desire to be seen as neutral arbiter will be tested

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190November 27, 2019 11:55 PM

A senior Deutsche Bank executive who signed off on major Trump loans killed himself in California.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191November 28, 2019 12:43 AM

How did he kill himself? Polonium tea? Run himself over with a car? Did he shoot himself in the back?

by Anonymousreply 192November 28, 2019 12:50 AM

R192 Hanged. Maybe the Jeffery Epstein way.

by Anonymousreply 193November 28, 2019 12:53 AM

Washington Post:

Witness testimony and records raise questions about account of Trump’s ‘no quid pro quo’ call

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 194November 28, 2019 1:04 AM

Conveniently right before Trumps financials and taxes

by Anonymousreply 195November 28, 2019 1:08 AM

everyone is locked in. this is kind of interesting, politically. everyone is so locked in. so we impeach. they prevent the removal. and then we all, all of us locked in, get to vote in 2020. and there are more of us than them. so in 2020., we actually win, right?

by Anonymousreply 196November 28, 2019 1:14 AM

R191, Deutsche Bank is so corrupt almost anything might have prompted his suicide/assisted suicide. If he was doing business with Trump, he was probably doing business with Russia, which was laundering money through the bank.

by Anonymousreply 197November 28, 2019 1:16 AM

or the walls are closing in, r197. we are really heading toward the endgame of that criminal. I suspect this won't be the last suicide.

by Anonymousreply 198November 28, 2019 1:24 AM

as so many have pointed out, Trump's biggest mistake was running for president and winning. he was doing fine, flying under the radar while still being one of the most corrupt businessmen in history. Now ...

by Anonymousreply 199November 28, 2019 1:25 AM

What makes the Rocky picture so funny is that, even when he was younger, he didn't have a good body

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200November 28, 2019 1:55 AM

[quote]Trump Keeps Losing in Court. But His Legal Strategy Is Winning Anyway.

Nixon didn't go down until the Supreme Court weighed in. We'll see what this court does with the corrupt fucking right wing hacks it's currently filled with.

by Anonymousreply 201November 28, 2019 1:56 AM

House sues Barr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 28, 2019 2:01 AM

The feds created a fake scam university to entrap foreign students

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203November 28, 2019 2:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204November 28, 2019 4:04 AM

Trump made that statement where he says twice “I want no quid pro quo”. That’s not a normal thing to say, if you know what “quid pro quo” means.

Then he says “tell Zelensky to do the right thing”. That also is a weird thing to say. How often have you done business with people where you said to them, “well, okay, but make sure you act honestly”.

by Anonymousreply 205November 28, 2019 4:31 AM

Worry rises in military over Trump's decision-making

By Barbara Starr, CNN

11/27/2019

Tensions that have been mounting for months between some of the nation's most senior military officers and President Donald Trump are boiling over after his decision to intervene in the cases of three service members accused of war crimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 28, 2019 5:43 AM

R206, they mentioned the same thing on the radio a couple of days ago. They said what Trump is doing it playing the officer corps against the enlisted. By siding with the war criminal SEAL he's shitting on the chain of command and telling the military that the chain of command no longer applies. He's sucking up to the deplorables in the military and undermining order.

by Anonymousreply 207November 28, 2019 6:19 AM

R200 So he was always a big fat ugly pig with man boobs. He's disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 208November 28, 2019 6:54 AM

Daddy! Oh Daddy! You my Daddy! I love my Daddy! Will do anything for my Daddy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209November 28, 2019 8:34 AM

^This post in the above link nailed it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210November 28, 2019 8:56 AM

Kavanaugh wrote all the sexual/sordid stuff in Ken Starr's report when Bill Clinton was being investigated per the Monica affair.

Lindsey was a House leader then for the Clinton impeachment initiative.

Graham and Kavanaugh were quite familiar with each other back then.

by Anonymousreply 211November 28, 2019 9:06 AM

Maybe Miss Lindz and Beer had a little affair.

by Anonymousreply 212November 28, 2019 9:39 AM

R207, that’s a very telling point. We all talk about the crazy, nasty things Dump does, and question whether he even may have dementia, but if you look through the lens of a true deplorable, every one of those actions are things they love and play to their intellect/desires.

by Anonymousreply 213November 28, 2019 11:17 AM

I'm starting to see Bloomberg advertising. I wish he would start running anti-Trump advertising now.

by Anonymousreply 214November 28, 2019 3:19 PM

R214, here in DC it has been wall-to-wall Bloomberg advertisements on TV since the time that he announced. It’s a good ad.

by Anonymousreply 215November 28, 2019 4:16 PM

R203 I honestly don't understand how or why the government would do this. It's pure entrapment, plus they are seizing legitimate money. It's no better than scammers that call you during dinner to say your computer has a virus.

by Anonymousreply 216November 28, 2019 4:17 PM

In SC which has an early primary. Getting bombarded with Bloomberg and Styer ads.

Out alone for breakfast this morning, I unloaded on a few Trumpians this morning, then left before I lost it. I was done eating anyway. I know them; and don't bring up that shifty Shift insult, Biden crap, and Fox News talking points delivered by that twit Tucker Carlson & company. I told them they are unpatriotic cultists supporting treason and loyal to Putin. These assholes are talking about the wonderful economy Trump has delivered... all of them collecting entitlements. I shocked them when I went off on Miss Lindsey bigtime. Trump cultists call any criticism of 'her' is 'homophobic'. Never mind openly gay people are saying it, and they/bigots don't know the real definition of the term. I told the redneck-type with the MAGA don't wear that shit near me. A restaurant staffer, who is black and I chat with often, followed me out, laughing and praising my boldness. I hadn't seen one in awhile. I was really minding my own business reading the newspaper sports page. I really avoided the conversation until one asked what I thought. That was a bit baiting, because he knows I detest Trump. He will do that one on one often, not by malice, but this time there were four other deplorables sitting around the counter. He was trying to draw me into the conversation, but was not trying to verbally attack. Nevertheless, they need to hear from someone they are wrong in a not so gentle way.

SC will vote to re-elect Trump & Graham no matter what. Still, opposition is important. . Happy Thanksgiving!

by Anonymousreply 217November 28, 2019 4:19 PM

Glad you got it off your chest R217, but it's like talking to a brick wall with those deplorables. Just be careful. They are threatening a civil war if Trump isn't re-elected. Ignorance and violence are a dangerous combination. Our votes will count more than trying to talk sense into them.

by Anonymousreply 218November 28, 2019 4:24 PM

Understand r218. These guys are 55 plus.

by Anonymousreply 219November 28, 2019 4:29 PM

Got into a Lyft yesterday with a 60something year old white guy retiree, and was completely expecting him to be a Trump supporter. I kept mostly to myself, but he started to engage, and I found out he was a retired Teamster. Strong supporter of unions and Democrats, because "Democrats have done a better job at protecting people like me." I was happily surprised.

by Anonymousreply 220November 28, 2019 4:44 PM

[quote] I honestly don't understand how or why the government would do this. It's pure entrapment, plus they are seizing legitimate money. It's no better than scammers that call you during dinner to say your computer has a virus.

Consider whose government we're talking about.

*cough* Trump University *cough*

by Anonymousreply 221November 28, 2019 4:55 PM

Tim Nolan, Trump's former campaign manager for KY, was just sentenced to prison for child sex trafficking

by Anonymousreply 222November 28, 2019 5:20 PM

If you were a rich 55 year-old banker living in Malibu would you commit suicide by hanging?

by Anonymousreply 223November 28, 2019 5:36 PM

R214, supposedly one of the reasons Bloomberg declared is that, as a candidate, he can get lower ad rates, and can therefore run more anti-Trump ads no matter how well or poorly he is polling.

by Anonymousreply 224November 28, 2019 5:46 PM

Do you Really think Michael Rich Bitch Bloomeerg worries about getting lower ad rates?? It is to laugh

by Anonymousreply 225November 28, 2019 6:12 PM

Please, Bloomberg flushes more cash daily than Trump has - he's an 'actual' billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 226November 28, 2019 6:17 PM

Yahoo:

Not much for Trump to be thankful for in latest impeachment news

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227November 28, 2019 6:26 PM

Washington Post:

Trump makes surprise visit to U.S. troops in Afghanistan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 28, 2019 6:28 PM

Washington Post:

Ken Cuccinelli walked into a bar. And Martin O’Malley lit into him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229November 28, 2019 6:31 PM

Business Insider:

Donald Trump Jr. challenged his supporters to 'trigger' their liberal relatives over Thanksgiving dinner, offering prizes for the best one caught on camera

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230November 28, 2019 6:35 PM

ABC:

Justice Clarence Thomas rebukes Biden-led confirmation hearings in new film

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231November 28, 2019 6:49 PM

CNN:

Inside the frantic response to mysterious 'slow-moving blob' flying over Washington

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232November 28, 2019 6:56 PM

Yeah, I'm saying nice buttocks....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233November 28, 2019 6:58 PM

Who cares what Uncle Thomas says.

by Anonymousreply 234November 28, 2019 7:15 PM

Good on O'Malley for lighting into that shitstain WOP. Yeah, I said it.

And more people should remind these second and third generation WOPs that their grandparents came over WithOut Papers.

Illegally. So they're all illegal and should crawl back into their cesspools and stay there.

by Anonymousreply 235November 28, 2019 7:16 PM

[quote] Inside the frantic response to mysterious 'slow-moving blob' flying over Washington

tRump in the helicopter???

by Anonymousreply 236November 28, 2019 7:22 PM

I would love to know how Trump handled the landing in Afghanistan which is said to be steep & frightening. Might be the bravest thing he’s ever done. Guess he’s trying to mend fences with the military.

by Anonymousreply 237November 28, 2019 7:22 PM

The aliens are sick of Cheeto.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238November 28, 2019 7:24 PM

[quote]Justice Clarence Thomas rebukes Biden-led confirmation hearings in new film

You mean those hearings where Biden climbed up Clarence Thomas's ass and practically called Anita Hill a fucking lying whore and then refused to let any of the other women with complaints testify? That hearing? Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 239November 28, 2019 7:33 PM

USA Today:

Is Kellyanne Conway the 'Anonymous' White House author? No, says George Conway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240November 28, 2019 8:55 PM

Was the Salon article about Miss Lindsey at R209 written by a DLer?

by Anonymousreply 241November 28, 2019 8:56 PM

New documents show Trump kept 2 sets of books for his biggest property in Manhattan, pointing to potential financial fraud

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242November 28, 2019 9:04 PM

[quote]New documents show Trump kept 2 sets of books for his biggest property in Manhattan, pointing to potential financial fraud

Trump: "Books? I barely know books. Haven't seen one in years. What's a book? Ask Rudy! He might know this books thing?"

by Anonymousreply 243November 28, 2019 9:09 PM

r237, he wears adult diapers. No worry.

by Anonymousreply 244November 28, 2019 9:19 PM

Allen Weisselberg, I may have met him once or twice...

by Anonymousreply 245November 28, 2019 9:21 PM

I think Deutsche Bank is the reason Trump does not want anyone to see his tax returns.

by Anonymousreply 246November 28, 2019 10:26 PM

Daily News:

Gordon Sondland won’t quit over sexual misconduct claims

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247November 28, 2019 10:32 PM

...and one with awesome pee pee skills, Vlad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248November 28, 2019 10:42 PM

It makes sense that the SDNY getting closer to Trump's financial info could lead to the D Bank guy committing suicide. (If suicide it was.)

by Anonymousreply 249November 28, 2019 10:42 PM

Why couldn't these things lead to some homicides instead of "suicides"? Take some of your scum-sucking rich criminal friends out with you!

by Anonymousreply 250November 28, 2019 10:57 PM

But would they use murder, or "suicide", as stalling tactic? That is pretty vile and ... desperate?

by Anonymousreply 251November 28, 2019 11:07 PM

[quote]Gordon Sondland won’t quit over sexual misconduct claims

Not surprising considering Trump has been accused of even more sexual assault claims and has gotten away with it.

by Anonymousreply 252November 28, 2019 11:09 PM

A Liberal has to do the honorable thing and fall on his sword on his own. Republicans need a "gentle" push to be thrown under the bus to save someone higher up the food chain.

by Anonymousreply 253November 28, 2019 11:20 PM

Are they trying to trash Sondland for testifying? He seems incapable of shame.

by Anonymousreply 254November 28, 2019 11:21 PM

dream & reality

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 28, 2019 11:52 PM

Rudy, help him out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256November 28, 2019 11:56 PM

,Joyce, he wasn't ethical at all was he?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257November 29, 2019 12:20 AM

Nitwit Gayetz

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258November 29, 2019 12:26 AM

Moscow Mitch & Chao.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259November 29, 2019 12:41 AM

Beach volleyball, Trump Style

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260November 29, 2019 12:52 AM

From r255....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261November 29, 2019 1:37 AM

I love E. Jean

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262November 29, 2019 1:59 AM

from r262

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263November 29, 2019 2:20 AM

r251 once you start it is easy to keep going.....

Apr. 2018-Man Who Died In Trump Tower Fire Tried To Sell Apartment, Friend Says

Aug. 2018 Dennis Shields, Bethenny Frankel's on/off boyfriend, found dead in Trump Tower

by Anonymousreply 264November 29, 2019 2:48 AM

CNBC:

Impeachment hearings start again next week. Here's what you need to know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265November 29, 2019 2:09 PM

The Hill: Trump returns to Florida after whirlwind Afghanistan trip

"The Taliban wants to make a deal - we'll see if they make a deal. If they do they do, and if they don't they don't. That's fine," Trump said during his meeting with Ghani.

"The Taliban wants to make a deal and we're meeting with them and we're saying it has to be a cease-fire and they didn't want to do a cease fire and now they do want to do a cease-fire," he added. "I believe it'll probably work out that way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266November 29, 2019 2:15 PM

He always sounds like he’s just talking straight out of his ass. He speaks at like a third-grade level. Always.

by Anonymousreply 267November 29, 2019 4:06 PM

“We’ve had tremendous success” - He just says this randomly. I’m sure he doesn’t even know what he’s been successful at. Claims to be, I mean.

by Anonymousreply 268November 29, 2019 4:21 PM

I've read speculation on twitter that someone else is managing him right now. Protecting animals, supporting Hong Kong, flying to Afghanistan - these are smart political moves, and Trump is not smart. So who is guiding him right now.

by Anonymousreply 269November 29, 2019 4:44 PM

So how long before asswipe Eddie Gallagher runs for political office? Or has his own show on Fox News?

by Anonymousreply 270November 29, 2019 4:51 PM

yeah notice how yesterday was Trump's FIRST visit to Afghanistan! What took so long? Why now?

oh of course we should forget this super supporter of our troops got fined $2 million in October for his 2016 stunt when he lied about holding a fundraiser for the military and instead used the money for his campaign

by Anonymousreply 271November 29, 2019 5:06 PM

Article: Trump has turned the suburbs into a GOP disaster zone.

It's not in the article, but I think whenever suburban women walk into Walmart, they remember the shooter and that he was stoked by Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272November 29, 2019 5:18 PM

NYT:

Donald Trump Jr., Debut Author, Sees Sales Bolstered by G.O.P. Allies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273November 29, 2019 5:26 PM

I love how these guys (GWB was another one) become so passionately associated with the Armed Forces when they themselves did everything possible to avoid signing up.

by Anonymousreply 274November 29, 2019 5:57 PM

CNN:

Republican running to challenge Rep. Ilhan Omar has Twitter account permanently suspended

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 275November 29, 2019 6:10 PM

R274 the repubs like to act like they have ownership over the military. It's the idea of "traditional xtian values". Not everyone actively serving or retired is a conservative though.

Some are quite clueless on the other hand. I have a friend in the Air Force and the guys around LOVE Trump because they've been getting pay raises but he knows that Congress decides those.

so Trump just gives the appearance that he cares about troops for the press. We know most of his fans aren't going to read or hear about all the stuff he's done to insult members of the armed services

by Anonymousreply 276November 29, 2019 6:25 PM

r269 It's Mark Penn, Clinton pollster. He's running to the middle, fast. It might work a little, but the criminal evidence is so overwhelming...

by Anonymousreply 277November 29, 2019 6:32 PM

I wonder what kind of weekend fuckery we're going to have. No way will things be "normal" until Dec 4th when the judiciary hearings start

by Anonymousreply 278November 29, 2019 6:35 PM

CNN:

House GOP members are 'absolutely disgusted and exhausted' by Trump's behavior, former GOP congressman

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279November 29, 2019 6:36 PM

That's great R279. If the Republicans think Trump is exhausting now, just wait until the hearings start in earnest. He's just going to get worse, more obsessed and even more demanding that they lie for him. And then there's Rudy that they all have to deal with. Couldn't happen to a finer group of people. :o)

by Anonymousreply 280November 29, 2019 7:09 PM

Congressional Repukes may be disgusted and appalled tRump’s crimes and antics, but the are too chickenshit to do anything about it.

by Anonymousreply 281November 29, 2019 7:09 PM

[quote] R269: Protecting animals, supporting Hong Kong, flying to Afghanistan - these are smart political moves, and Trump is not smart. So who is guiding him right [bold] now. [/bold]

R269, I’m sure you’re a wonderful person. You’re obviously intelligent. I don’t doubt that for a minute; but what do you have against the question mark? It’s generally very popular, but DataLounge “is not a fan”, in terms our esteemed President might say. You’re not the only one, I noticed. Now back to treason, that’s important, too.

by Anonymousreply 282November 29, 2019 7:09 PM

Yeah, they're disgusted but too chicken-shit to say anything publicly.

by Anonymousreply 283November 29, 2019 7:10 PM

Thats because the GOP is corrupt...do you realize how many hundreds of million of Russian dollars have poured into GOP coffers and to those of affiliated organizations ? Look at Juniors book...yes, it may be number one, but thats because the GOP bought 100 thousand dollars worth of copies...and their agents bought more. Can you imagine if the DNC did that for someone ? All hell would break loose.

by Anonymousreply 284November 29, 2019 7:14 PM

NYT:

In Afghanistan, Trump Creates Confusion Over U.S. Policy on Taliban

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285November 29, 2019 7:14 PM

Hold up.

These sniveling cowards are concerned about "the base"? You mean Russian trolls and bots spewing bullshit? Sure, Jan.

Listen, I've been postcard bombing, calling and showing up at my rep and rethug Senator's office. These pukes refuse to meet with me and explain why they support this traitor. Refuse.

Several of us have gone down to talk with our rep about the ACA and he called security on us IN A PUBLIC BUILDING because he thought a bunch of old lesbians were "a threat". (Security told him they weren't going to throw us out of a public building)

So spare me this lie about "the base". They only want to hear the bullshit from the Russians and the WH. They aren't actually listening to the people in their districts.

Shit, none of these fuckers will hold a town hall or even MEET with anyone who doesn't have their nose up the fat traitor's asshole.

/Rant

by Anonymousreply 286November 29, 2019 7:48 PM

R235 - I’m Italian American, hate Ken Cuccinelli, and strongly object to you labeling elder Italian American immigrants as WOPS, and that we should all crawl back into a cesspool.

Here’s a big FUCK YOU, you alky, Mc-shanty-Irish, potato-eating, freckled-face prick. Go back to your roach infested, shit hole, tenement.

Answer this; Didn't your ancestors come to the U.S. the same way back in the day? Meaning, without "papers"? Well, unless you're of Native American heritage; THEY DID. Now do you see what degrading impact your words feel like? Not so good, right?

Understand what people of other heritages may feel, before you start flinging around your insults.

You should have stopped after “shit stain”, in your first sentence, as the rest of your spew speaks volumes to your ignorance,anger,and bigotry.

I completely realize you may not be Irish. I only used Irish strictly as an example to prove my point, and how egregious you are. It could be any heritage. But you get the point, right? YOU BETTER, fuckface.

by Anonymousreply 287November 29, 2019 8:19 PM

Newsweek:

'A Warning' By Anonymous Topples Donald Trump Jr.'s 'Triggered' Book As No. 1 Bestseller

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 288November 29, 2019 9:48 PM

NYT:

Trump Is Heading to London. Boris Johnson Is Not on His Calendar.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289November 29, 2019 9:55 PM

^

Conspicuous for his absence from the list was Mr. Johnson. It is unusual for the president not to participate in a bilateral meeting with the leader of NATO’s host country. While the president’s schedule was still in flux, one official said the reason for not scheduling a meeting was that Mr. Trump was “very conscious of the fact that we do not interfere” in other country’s elections.

by Anonymousreply 290November 29, 2019 9:57 PM

Erdogan visit and no menz sit right next to Miss Thang? How rude!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291November 29, 2019 10:00 PM

CBS:

White House gets deadline to decide to participate in impeachment hearings

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292November 29, 2019 10:00 PM

That was my whole point, r287.

This fucker, whose parents or grandparents came here ILLEGALLY, is now demonizing and throwing other undocumented people into death camps.

This shitstain thinks he's somehow "better" than every other "undocumented" person which disgusts and infuriates me.

I am pointing out what a fucking hypocrite HE is and insulting HIM using a slur. Not you nor any other decent individual who is appalled by these shitstains.

Trust me, there are plenty of "undocumented" Italians in MY family whom I love dearly.

We are ALL immigrants. But some of these useless cunts seem to think they're better than the rest of us mutts.

by Anonymousreply 293November 29, 2019 10:06 PM

NYT:

Where’s Lindsey? After G.O.P. Outcry, Graham Emerges as a Trump Defender

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294November 29, 2019 10:23 PM

Washington Post:

Your impeachment questions, answered

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 295November 29, 2019 10:25 PM

Where's the media probing about this?

LA Times? San Francisco Chronicle? Anybody?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296November 29, 2019 11:23 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 297November 29, 2019 11:25 PM

❤️💕 Schiff is loved out there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 298November 29, 2019 11:27 PM

Lindsey slumping. Physically, he's noticeably declining.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 299November 29, 2019 11:40 PM

And that looks like old coot Sen. Grassley on the right, R299.

by Anonymousreply 300November 30, 2019 12:22 AM

At R299, Miss Lindsey demonstrates his presidential handjob technique for old coot Grassley.

by Anonymousreply 301November 30, 2019 12:52 AM

Grassley is 86 now -- hopefully he will kick the bucket soon so the Democrats can have a chance at that seat.

by Anonymousreply 302November 30, 2019 12:55 AM

19 victims at r297...

by Anonymousreply 303November 30, 2019 1:57 AM

Just what is Lindsey describing to Dump...His last encounter with Brett Kavanaugh?

by Anonymousreply 304November 30, 2019 3:30 AM

What I don't understand is that if you told me to go and find the worst of the worst people in the world to hang out with and gave me years to find them, I still wouldn't be able to assemble a cabal of evil fucktard douches that Trump has just assembled by living his life.

by Anonymousreply 305November 30, 2019 3:31 AM

😄 r304

by Anonymousreply 306November 30, 2019 10:37 AM

Brett's tally must be awesome!

by Anonymousreply 307November 30, 2019 10:40 AM

Pence and 'Mother' visit Marines in Beaufort, South Carolina during Thanksgiving.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308November 30, 2019 11:04 AM

^^^Oooh, gettin a little touchy with the guy, Pence

by Anonymousreply 309November 30, 2019 12:05 PM

[quote]'A Warning' By Anonymous Topples Donald Trump Jr.'s 'Triggered' Book As No. 1 Bestseller

One book by an unknown author replaces another by an unknown author.

by Anonymousreply 310November 30, 2019 1:59 PM

The Hill:

The job no GOP senator wants: 'I'd rather have a root canal'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311November 30, 2019 2:48 PM

I don't get life. How can such repellant creatures such as Big Trump and Jr. Trump have such an astounding belief that they are these great talents? I've always been insecure about my value and worth and these turds... these completely undeserving turds view themselves as gifts to the world.

I thought the embarrassment of GWB as a president was the lowest point we could make but Trump makes Ol' George seem like Thomas Jefferson by comparison. Two presidents I've been ashamed to have in my lifetime. That just shouldn't be. I hated Nixon too but at least I could see he had the skills (had he used them) to be a decent president.

Should I be capitalizing the word President?

by Anonymousreply 312November 30, 2019 2:51 PM

WSJ:

Inside Trump Administration's Debate on Ukraine Aid Delay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 313November 30, 2019 2:53 PM

r312...Reality television made them STAHS....so they have an inflated sense of worth...thanks to the brain dead morons who cant distinguish between reality and the fantasy they see on tv.

by Anonymousreply 314November 30, 2019 2:59 PM

New YouGov poll: The majority (53%) of Republicans think Donald Trump is a better president than Abraham Lincoln.

Apparently, they think locking migrant children in cages was a better idea than freeing America's slaves.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315November 30, 2019 3:01 PM

r312....see The Kardashians.

by Anonymousreply 316November 30, 2019 3:01 PM

Washington Post:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 317November 30, 2019 3:07 PM

^

Trump’s photo op play: Facing impeachment, the president strives to look hard at work

by Anonymousreply 318November 30, 2019 3:08 PM

So, who is Trump's crisis manager who provides the positive PR spin these days? And more importantly: Who pays him or her (certainly not Trump)?

by Anonymousreply 319November 30, 2019 3:31 PM

[quote]So, who is Trump's crisis manager who provides the positive PR spin these days?

Asked and answered at R277.

by Anonymousreply 320November 30, 2019 3:34 PM

r315, Lincoln freed the slaves.

Trump hates that.

Of course Republicans do not like Lincoln.

Republicans hate POCs.

by Anonymousreply 321November 30, 2019 3:38 PM

Lincoln was an SJW and a socialist!

by Anonymousreply 322November 30, 2019 3:39 PM

R319, given how understaffed the WH is, and how McConnell does not trust Trump not to suddenly reject legislation passed by the Senate, there is only so far Trump can go in trying to accomplishment things.

by Anonymousreply 323November 30, 2019 3:40 PM

Please, for these bigots Trump is better than Jesus himself! Jesus didn't promise to build a wall to keep undesireables out.

by Anonymousreply 324November 30, 2019 3:41 PM

R286, you sound awesome! Keep up the fight!

by Anonymousreply 325November 30, 2019 3:50 PM

Is Trump really going to trust Mark Penn, Hillary Clinton's guy?

by Anonymousreply 326November 30, 2019 5:44 PM

Penn is no longer Hillary's guy. He was on her 2008 campaign anyway, not the last one. He's gone full-on Trump supporter and was one of the earliest and most frequent critics of the Mueller investigation.

In other words, he's a whore darlin'.

by Anonymousreply 327November 30, 2019 5:53 PM

[quote]“I don’t think Lindsey has the chops in the Senate to get that rule ever adopted by the Senate for an impeachment trial,” Dean replied.

Oh, Lindsey has the slobbering chops, my friend told me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328November 30, 2019 7:10 PM

[quote]New YouGov poll: The majority (53%) of Republicans think Donald Trump is a better president than Abraham Lincoln.

Two things. This is due to the fact that only about 12 people in the country will call themselves Repugs when asked. All the other Repugs pretend they are independents.

And, do you think this poll might be embarrassing enough to change the Repug narrative a bit? I know the Repug House and Senate members have almost no shame anymore but this poll is just fucking pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 329November 30, 2019 7:11 PM

[quote]I hated Nixon too but at least I could see he had the skills (had he used them) to be a decent president.

On an intellectual level, yes, Nixon was very smart.

Alan Greenspan said a few years ago that the 2 smartest Presidents during his lifetime were Nixon and Bill Clinton.

by Anonymousreply 330November 30, 2019 7:14 PM

Reagan, "W", and certainly DJT, have not struck me as being smart. Their personalities and rhetoric created an abundance of admirers among the right-leaning and reactionary electorate. But as intellectuals and the abillities to generate thoughtful, admirable, and proven positive governmental policies, just no. Trump's con-man skills are not endearing nor a display of brilliance.

by Anonymousreply 331November 30, 2019 7:34 PM

Those repugs who think Dump is a better president that Lincoln also wished the Confederacy had won the civil war.

by Anonymousreply 332November 30, 2019 9:35 PM

Those repugs who think Dump is a better president that Lincoln also wished the Confederacy had won the civil war.

by Anonymousreply 333November 30, 2019 9:35 PM

yeah, I'll say this for Nixon. he actually did give a shit about something outside himself. He did care about geo-strategy and war and peace, even if like so many he had no fucking idea what to do about the clusterfuck in Vietnam.

Trump is unusual in that he is really pure id, and pure selfishness. There is no goal. There is no plan. There is no policy beyond me, me, me, and more for me!

by Anonymousreply 334November 30, 2019 10:53 PM

^Just listen to him wanting to make deals with dictators or the Taliban. Like he's dealing with some shady real estate developer he can screw over. He has no idea how foreign policy works and doesn't care about relationships that were built for decades. He also doesn't care about the people who worked for the government for years. Not for their commitment, sacrafices, service or safety.

by Anonymousreply 335November 30, 2019 11:07 PM

And yet Muriel is fine with links to Fox News, ny post, Washington Times, breitbart, and other right wing shills. Muriel absolutely wouldn’t ban any of those.

by Anonymousreply 336December 1, 2019 12:37 AM

CBS:

Collins requests extra witnesses at impeachment hearing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 337December 1, 2019 1:14 AM

Intelligencer:

How Nadler’s Impeachment Hearings Will Differ From Schiff’s

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 338December 1, 2019 1:16 AM

Politico:

Intelligence Committee to begin circulating draft Ukraine report Monday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339December 1, 2019 1:20 AM

As of today at noon, 52 percent support impeachment and removal; 44 percent do not.

Waiting to see how Bolton's testimony, Lev Parnas' recordings and documents, the tax case (SCOTUS declines), and his deposition in the Summer Zervos case play with his numbers.

by Anonymousreply 340December 1, 2019 1:47 AM

Ugh, I just read that Nunes raised 2.6m for his re-election campaign. Does anyone have a list of the top ten or twenty? Scalise is leading the GOP House representatives followed by Nunes and McCarthy. Dems: AOC with 1.4m followed by Schiff and Pelosi.

Would like to know how much these scumbags Stefanik and Gym etc raised.

by Anonymousreply 341December 1, 2019 2:12 AM

^ Please donate to Phil Arballo, who is running against Nunes

by Anonymousreply 342December 1, 2019 2:16 AM

R341, Nunes, as a suck-up and sell-out, always has a huge war chest no matter what. He was sitting on $7 million before the recent numbers came out. I'm sure his cows are at the phone banks calling donors at this evening.

by Anonymousreply 343December 1, 2019 2:17 AM

I feel like this is 1935 Germany and we have the chance to stop Hitler and we're not doing it. We will look back on this time with regret.

You'd think that the Republicans- who KNOW he's a sleaze- would jump at this opportunity to lawfully get rid of him. This is your chance, Never Trumpers- don't fuck it up.

by Anonymousreply 344December 1, 2019 2:21 AM

And donate to Devin Nunes' Cow, the Twitter feed Devin is suing for making fun of him

by Anonymousreply 345December 1, 2019 2:28 AM

^He is suing the COW for $250m btw. Also Twitter and some others and subpoenaed a Dem's campaign workers personal communications. Interestingly the cows identity is not known (yet). Why does he need a lawyer, if he's still anonymous? He could have used a fake name for registration and a VPN. How could they ever find out his real identity?

by Anonymousreply 346December 1, 2019 2:52 AM

From the Times today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347December 1, 2019 3:11 AM

Devin Nunes, the leading Republican on the impeachment committee, is suing an imaginary cow. That should be enough to close down the whole Republican Party, but sadly, it probably won't be.

by Anonymousreply 348December 1, 2019 3:20 AM

^ What makes it funnier is that he's one of those Republicans who blather about "frivolous lawsuits"

Apparently, suing people who make fun of you on social media is not frivolous

by Anonymousreply 349December 1, 2019 3:44 AM

he's such a damn clown, r349, and I kinda wanna scream, but who cares, it's the world we live in. a complete clown who wants to sue a twitter cow is a serious representative of the Republican Party and this is the world. I wanna scream.

by Anonymousreply 350December 1, 2019 3:47 AM

[quote]Collins requests extra witnesses at impeachment hearing

Which Fox News idiots does he want to parade in?

Love that he outed Laurence Tribe as one of those called to testify. Tribe will kill it.

by Anonymousreply 351December 1, 2019 6:10 AM

They'll be bring in such constitutional scholars and Judge Jeanine Pirro and Kid Rock.

by Anonymousreply 352December 1, 2019 11:05 AM

Move On is using trucks to carry the message to Impeach and Remove Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353December 1, 2019 11:51 AM

Mark Penn, the former Clinton strategist who is now working for Trump, is said to have been one of the reasons that Hillary's first Presidential run failed. He kept giving her bad advice. So this could work out.

by Anonymousreply 354December 1, 2019 12:43 PM

[quote]Mark Penn, the former Clinton strategist who is now working for Trump, is said to have been one of the reasons that Hillary's first Presidential run failed. He kept giving her bad advice. So this could work out.

Trump hires only the best people ... and most crooked.

by Anonymousreply 355December 1, 2019 1:49 PM

"Most", r355?

by Anonymousreply 356December 1, 2019 2:43 PM

ABC:

President, lawyers should participate in impeachment hearing: Demings, McClintock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357December 1, 2019 2:49 PM

Politico:

DOJ’s election-year conundrum: How to probe team Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358December 1, 2019 2:50 PM

The Hill:

How Democrats' missing witnesses could fill in the Ukraine story

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 359December 1, 2019 2:53 PM

Boston Globe:

Stephen Miller remains undaunted after leak of e-mails tying him to white nationalist talking points

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360December 1, 2019 2:55 PM

Pat Caddell, pollster for Jimmy Carter, died this past February. He ended up being a Fox News guest pundit attacking Democrats, embracing Republicans, and ended up advising pro-Trump operatives.

While he helped Jimmy Carter as a young man get elected in 1976, he acknowledged he was part of the blame in failing to get Carter re-elected in 1980.

Beyond Caddell and Penn, Frank Luntz is the biggest sleaze IMO. He's part of Fox. He is much worse than Kellyanne Conway. She stays predictable and doesn't pretend to be objective.

Penn was paid a lot of money by the HRC campaign during her run in 2008. He made some huge strategic mistakes then, including preparation for the Iowa caucuses and the SC primary.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361December 1, 2019 2:56 PM

The House is doing its job. That it won't go anywhere is the Republican's fault.

Between now and election day Dotard will get into more scandals. The impeachment fail will give him a false sense of confidence.

And everyone will remember all the yuckiness next November. The only way Trump can win is with Russian help.

by Anonymousreply 362December 1, 2019 3:05 PM

Per Melania

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363December 1, 2019 4:37 PM

Word is the Lindsey Graham initiated probe into Joe & Hunter Biden isn't just about a distraction to the impeachment inquiry, it is a change in tactic for the same purpose:. to weaken substantially Joe Biden's Presidential campaign. Whether or not they find any wrong-doing, it is the "process" of placing the Bidens under suspicion, and creating a formal forum to inflict damage and thus try to offer a twisted justification for Trump's dirty effort in pressuring Zelinsky.

It is a Benghazi-style tactic that was employed to label and weaken HRC.

There is a long article on the topic in SC The State newspaper (Dec. 01, '19), but it is a pay wall link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 364December 1, 2019 5:16 PM

Not that it should come as a surprise, but Trump clearly has no idea what "centennial" means.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 365December 1, 2019 5:20 PM

I think it’s worse than stupidity with him, R365. It’s absolute lack of interest or involvement. He cares only about money and his pathetic emotional needs. Nothing else is real to him. Most of the time he doesn’t know what he’s doing because he doesn’t care.

by Anonymousreply 366December 1, 2019 10:15 PM

True, R366. And it's also about making himself the center of attention and pointing out what an amazing job he's doing as president. He's really quite pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 367December 1, 2019 10:36 PM

has Trump answered the Judiciary Committee's deadline yet? It was at 6 PM tonight

by Anonymousreply 368December 1, 2019 11:22 PM

LMFAO!!!!!!!

So Trump and the repubs after WEEKS of whining how unfair the Intel Committee has been

WH ANNOUNCES IT WILL NOT PARTICIPATE IN JUDICIARY COMMITTEE IMPEACHMENT HEARING ON WEDNESDAY

by Anonymousreply 369December 2, 2019 12:10 AM

I think they extended the deadline until the 6th.

by Anonymousreply 370December 2, 2019 12:11 AM

The first judiciary committee hearing is on Wednesday the 4th r370.

by Anonymousreply 371December 2, 2019 12:30 AM

Calls for 'Lying' Barr to be investigated and possibly face impeachment.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372December 2, 2019 12:38 AM

R370, it's two different deadlines. Trump is refusing to participate in Wednesday's hearing, but has until Friday to state whether he will participate in any other aspect of the Judiciary Committee's impeachment inquiry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373December 2, 2019 12:42 AM

the claim will be Trump "doesn't want to legitimize a sham impeachment by participating"

but in reality it's just cuz he doesn't have a defense

by Anonymousreply 374December 2, 2019 1:46 AM

Trump always stonewalls.

He's been doing it for years with his tax returns.

by Anonymousreply 375December 2, 2019 2:02 AM

^ And his wife's immigration papers

by Anonymousreply 376December 2, 2019 2:13 AM

Washington Post:

Trump’s counsel says president won’t participate in House Judiciary’s first impeachment panel, calling it unfair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377December 2, 2019 3:56 AM

I hope Nadler steps his game up this week. He should try to preside over the hearings like Schiff.

by Anonymousreply 378December 2, 2019 4:00 AM

CNN:

Rep. Doug Collins on House Judiciary Committee calls for Adam Schiff to testify

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379December 2, 2019 4:02 AM

Stephanie Carvin, Professor. Former national security analyst:

The GOP now solely exists to support Trump, no matter what he says or does. It is devoid of any other purpose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380December 2, 2019 5:20 AM

Schiff is not a fact witness. Not gonna happen.

by Anonymousreply 381December 2, 2019 5:58 AM

we're going to keep hearing "Trump is so amazing! Look at how well the stock market is doing!!!"

by Anonymousreply 382December 2, 2019 9:09 AM

R381 the repubs have been lying the last 2 months that Schiff and his aids met with the whistleblower in advance to coordinate everything so therefore Schiff shouldn't be presiding over the impeachment process in the Intel Committee

by Anonymousreply 383December 2, 2019 9:11 AM

He's a pussy who can't string three sentences together. Pretend to take the high road you low IQ shit.

by Anonymousreply 384December 2, 2019 9:37 AM

CBS:

300+ Trump ads taken down by Google, YouTube

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385December 2, 2019 3:40 PM

Washington Post:

Fact Checker: Not enough Pinocchios for Trump’s CrowdStrike obsession

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386December 2, 2019 3:43 PM

Letter about Lindsey that won't go into her ribboned keepsake letter box within her cedar chest.

[quote]How disgraceful that Graham, a former military officer, attorney and long-time Republican senator, has reneged on his oath to defend the Constitution, and instead only defends Donald Trump. Graham is well aware of Trump’s amorality, corruption and bullying, as he manifested in his own run for the presidency in 2015-16. Graham even admitted that he voted for Evan McMullin because he could not stomach Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387December 2, 2019 3:47 PM

Washington Post:

‘I’m done being quiet’: Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page slams Trump’s ‘sickening’ attacks in first interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388December 2, 2019 3:48 PM

Civiqs poll: 51% for impeachment, 46% against. Breakdown by age, sex, state are interesting but not surprising.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 389December 2, 2019 3:49 PM

Politico:

'Unfortunate': Pompeo slams Dems for impeachment hearing during Trump's overseas trip

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390December 2, 2019 3:57 PM

HuffPost:

Trump Tweets Support For World AIDS Day. His Budget Would Slash Critical Funding.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 391December 2, 2019 4:03 PM

^

he DNC also noted Sunday that Trump’s eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., has been less than sensitive about people living with HIV/AIDS. Last month, Trump Jr. tweeted a Queerty article titled “What you stand to lose by not having sex with people with HIV.”

“Well I can think of one thing,” Trump Jr. said above a link to the article. Critics say he was suggesting that those who have sex with people living with HIV/AIDS could “lose” their lives.

“Just last month, we saw firsthand just how uninformed and callous the Trump orbit can be through Donald Trump Jr.’s despicable attack on people living with HIV,” the DNC said in its statement. “Democrats are committed to ending the stigma and the epidemic.”

by Anonymousreply 392December 2, 2019 4:05 PM

"Breakdown by age, sex, state are interesting but not surprising."

Most young people are for it while older people are against it....yet DLers will insist that millennials are evil.

by Anonymousreply 393December 2, 2019 4:16 PM

Why is Trump illegally withholding aid from Lebanon? What does he want NOW? (Or: what is the Russian interest being served by withholding aid?)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 394December 2, 2019 4:17 PM

42% of whites are for impeachment....87% of black people and 71% of Latinos are for it

What's wrong with white people?

by Anonymousreply 395December 2, 2019 4:20 PM

R395, they seem to need postgraduate education to understand the difference between right and wrong.

by Anonymousreply 396December 2, 2019 4:27 PM

NYT:

6 Takeaways From Melania Trump’s Unauthorized Biography

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 397December 2, 2019 4:31 PM

Politico:

Georgia governor set to buck Trump on Senate appointment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398December 2, 2019 4:43 PM

Washington Post:

Committee to meet Tuesday to approve release of Ukraine report

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399December 2, 2019 4:46 PM

There is only one....well actually TWO...who can save us from all of this.

Buttigieg Bottoms 2020

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400December 2, 2019 4:47 PM

NYT:

Trump’s Other Personal Lawyer: Close to the Right, but Far From Giuliani

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401December 2, 2019 4:53 PM

Buttigieg bottoms, for the win!

by Anonymousreply 402December 2, 2019 4:54 PM

POTUS and FLOTUS have separate bedroom

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 403December 2, 2019 5:03 PM

I would have been surprised if the article said they share a bedroom.

by Anonymousreply 404December 2, 2019 5:08 PM

Didn't we already know that he stays up late at night, eating burgers and watching Fox News? Who in their right mind would want to witness that mess? I was under the impression that she was in a separate wing of the WH, not even close to his rooms.

by Anonymousreply 405December 2, 2019 5:20 PM

Not only does Melania have a separate bedroom, but it’s not even on the same floor as the one Dump sleeps in. Ha!

by Anonymousreply 406December 2, 2019 5:21 PM

Nunes and the rest of the GOP are getting those contributions in Rubles from Russians whose economy in their motherland is smaller than Italy's.

by Anonymousreply 407December 2, 2019 5:29 PM

Melania is in the Obama;s Mother-in-law suite.

She also has a small apartment in Trump Tower to escape her husband.

by Anonymousreply 408December 2, 2019 5:44 PM

The Examiner:

Giuliani: Lawyers are telling me to sue Fox News host for libel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409December 2, 2019 6:15 PM

Washington Post:

John Kennedy and the GOP alliance with Russian propaganda

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410December 2, 2019 6:29 PM

San Diego Union-Tribune:

Rep. Duncan Hunter to abandon 'not guilty' plea in campaign finance scandal

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 411December 2, 2019 6:31 PM

Politico:

Appeals court refuses to revive Carter Page lawsuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412December 2, 2019 6:34 PM

USA Today:

How much did Mike Pence know about pressure on Ukraine? Testimony suggests effort to flag concerns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413December 2, 2019 6:37 PM

Whenever Trump's time in the WH is up I hope they fucking fumigate and scrub every inch of it. Imagine being the next family to stay there after him? fucking gross. I wouldn't want to touch something that may have his fingerprints on it. I'd want all the furniture changed too

by Anonymousreply 414December 2, 2019 6:56 PM

“If you’re our strategic partner, then you can’t go blocking anything for us,” he said. “I think that’s just about fairness. It’s not about a quid pro quo.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415December 2, 2019 7:09 PM

They have pee pads in the hallways.

by Anonymousreply 416December 2, 2019 8:08 PM

Hopefully they've covered all the furniture "IT" uses in plastic

by Anonymousreply 417December 2, 2019 8:11 PM

oops! Stock Market tumbles today as manufacturing is down (hint* trade war hint*)

by Anonymousreply 418December 2, 2019 8:11 PM

Trade wars are easy!

by Anonymousreply 419December 2, 2019 8:13 PM

U.S. manufacturing activity contracts for fourth consecutive month in November

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420December 2, 2019 9:50 PM

Duncan Hunter is pleading guilty

by Anonymousreply 421December 2, 2019 9:58 PM

R421, nice to see that scumbag finally get what he deserves.

by Anonymousreply 422December 2, 2019 10:01 PM

If he’s convicted, can he stay in office?

by Anonymousreply 423December 2, 2019 10:14 PM

If he's impeached, yes.

by Anonymousreply 424December 2, 2019 10:18 PM

Chris Collins & Duncan Hunter were Trump's VERY FIRST endorsements from Congress.

As of tomorrow, both will have pled guilty to crimes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425December 2, 2019 10:18 PM

[quote]If he’s convicted, can he stay in office?

The reports out tonight say that Hunter "may" resign.

Although as R424 said, he can also be impeached by the House.

by Anonymousreply 426December 2, 2019 10:32 PM

If Hunter stays in office, he’ll have to figure out how fulfill his Congressional duties from a jail cell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 427December 2, 2019 10:35 PM

I hope the GOP House Intel report doesn't sink into the public's brains. Obviously they wanted to put it out first to try and set the narrative. Hopefully the Democrats will just be much more powerful

by Anonymousreply 428December 2, 2019 10:48 PM

Will this be DL fave Ammar's chance, or will crooked blowhard Darrell Issa creep into the seat?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429December 2, 2019 10:50 PM

Unclear if Duncan Hunter will resign immediately or simply not run for re-election.

by Anonymousreply 430December 2, 2019 10:50 PM

r400, TWO MAYORS on a presidential ticket??? LMAO!!!!

Oh, you're serious?

by Anonymousreply 431December 2, 2019 10:54 PM

R431, could it be ANY worse than what we've got? But seriously, I think R400 meant it jokingly...Buttigieg Bottoms 2020...read it nice and slow!

by Anonymousreply 432December 2, 2019 11:16 PM

I bet his was dunkin those doughnuts.

by Anonymousreply 433December 2, 2019 11:48 PM

There are few surprises there, r389. most of the numbers look like the 2016 election results. However, I would have never guessed it would be that close in South Carolina. Are people tired of Lindsey Graham and it's rubbing off on Trump? One can only hope.

North Carolina and Georgia are just about tied. The real surprise for me is in Ohio where impeachment is a few percent more popular than non-impeachment. Ditto Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Democrats have been reading Ohio off as a red state, but it's not looking that way from these numbers. Impeachment is more popular there than in Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 434December 3, 2019 12:23 AM

There are few surprises there, r389. most of the numbers look like the 2016 election results. However, I would have never guessed it would be that close in South Carolina. Are people tired of Lindsey Graham and it's rubbing off on Trump? One can only hope.

North Carolina and Georgia are just about tied. The real surprise for me is in Ohio where impeachment is a few percent more popular than non-impeachment. Ditto Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Democrats have been reading Ohio off as a red state, but it's not looking that way from these numbers. Impeachment is more popular there than in Michigan.

by Anonymousreply 435December 3, 2019 12:23 AM

I’m sending that poll to Rob Portman in the morning.

by Anonymousreply 436December 3, 2019 12:26 AM

Overall average from 538:

For Impeachment: 48.8%

Against Impeachment: 43.5%

So there has been some movement in favor of impeachment over the past week.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437December 3, 2019 12:27 AM

On the softer side......

'Mother' reveals 'Victorian Christmas'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 438December 3, 2019 12:40 AM

We are NOT amused, Karen.

by Anonymousreply 439December 3, 2019 12:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 440December 3, 2019 12:49 AM

She could make a very convincing lump of coal R438.

by Anonymousreply 441December 3, 2019 12:51 AM

OMFG fucking piece of shit Barr apparently "disputes Inspector General Horowitz' findings about the FBI Russia 2016 investigation.

I wonder how the fuck he's going to spin this shit

by Anonymousreply 442December 3, 2019 1:17 AM

Since polls tend to skew Republican, the fact that the "Impeach" group is hovering near 50% is staggering. It means that most of this country wants him not just gone, but humiliated, defamed and- if possible- imprisoned.

I personally believe he's lost a big chunk of the women. In 2016 there were just a few women who came forward at election time claiming-grabbing. But they gave him the benefit of the doubt. Since then, so much more has surfaced about his treatment of women.

And women don't like men who cheat and lie.

by Anonymousreply 443December 3, 2019 1:23 AM

Washington Post:

Barr disputes key inspector general finding about FBI’s Russia investigation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 444December 3, 2019 1:45 AM

From the Examiner:

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway’s husband, George Conway, directly responded to his wife’s tweet on Monday, in a public escalation over their differing views about President Trump.

Kellyanne Conway tweeted out a video of Trump’s rival Joe Biden discussing children playing with his leg hair, writing, “WATCH: Sleepy Joe is Creepy Joe. We need Ukraine’s help to defeat THIS guy?”

George Conway, who strongly opposes Trump, quote-tweeted his wife, responding, “Your boss apparently thought so.”

It is the first time George Conway has quote-tweeted his wife. The two have disagreed publicly about the Trump administration but have tended to keep away from directly confronting each other about it.

George Conway has told friends that he thinks that his wife, who has worked for Trump since before he was elected, is in “a cult.” Kellyanne has said that any power her husband has, he derives from her, and has been very critical of media outlets covering their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 445December 3, 2019 1:52 AM

That Senator Kennedy asshole from Louisiana what a fucking moron. Between his redneck hillbilly accent and the propaganda lies he's spewing, just awful!

by Anonymousreply 446December 3, 2019 2:09 AM

Like tits on a nun Portman gives a fuck about what Ohio voters think!

That sniveling bitch won't answer his fucking phone or even speak to anyone who isn't a Bible beater or a donor.

He needs to be voted out then whipped down the road all the way to Alabama where he belongs.

Fuck that useless jackass.

by Anonymousreply 447December 3, 2019 2:24 AM

[quote]300+ Trump ads taken down by Google, YouTube

Yoohoo, Facebook? Oh, I forgot...

That poll with the state by state impeach or not numbers shows that Susan Collins is going to be in deep shit in Maine if she supports this fuckwad any longer.

by Anonymousreply 448December 3, 2019 4:04 AM

Plausible path for removal of Trump from office, at link. It discusses how three Republican Senators can force a secret ballot, and that more than enough Republicans will vote to convict, if they won’t have to face the voters directly, for their vote. But won’t voters just directly ask them?

No mention of the idea that the vote requires 2/3 of Senators present, and some Republican Senators might just stay home, lowering the threshold required to make 2/3, without them casting a difficult vote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449December 3, 2019 4:09 AM

I want to see the look on Trump's face if two Democrats and Graham are the only Senators on the floor when the voting starts!

by Anonymousreply 450December 3, 2019 4:16 AM

[quote]he can also be impeached by the House.

Uh, no.

The House can impeach any person appointed or elected to the Executive Branch of government by 50% vote. Articles of Impeachment are referred and the trial is held in the Senate. 2/3 vote to convict and remove.

Either the House or the Senate may EXPEL members on a 2/3 vote.

by Anonymousreply 451December 3, 2019 4:39 AM

aaaaaaaand he's already being a piece of shit immediately in Europe.

AGAIN FOR HIS SUPPORTERS

why don't they wonder how a US President can be combative with our allies and so friendly to Putin?

by Anonymousreply 452December 3, 2019 9:41 AM

Lindsey last night, on her regular Hannity appearance made it clear she's fighting to show she loves Trump the most. Senator Kennedy of Louisiana is coming on strong in showing his own love for Trump, thus motivating Lindsey to assert herself even further.

It's a race, and Lindsey intends to prevail.

But Kennedy is bolder, he went on Meet the Press. Lindsey safely sticks with Hannity and Fox.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453December 3, 2019 9:51 AM

There's a reason being advanced: blackmailing?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 454December 3, 2019 10:13 AM

[quote]OMFG fucking piece of shit Barr apparently "disputes Inspector General Horowitz' findings about the FBI Russia 2016 investigation.

Rick Wilson: "Washington reporters are not capable of overcoming the bullshit factor of Barr. They will know he's selling an egregious set of lies and still report it up the middle ... and it will be a win for him. (But) he'll go down in history as the most corrupt AG (ever)."

by Anonymousreply 455December 3, 2019 10:55 AM

Also Rick Wilson:

"We are going to see some things come out from (Lev) Parnas in the next few weeks and I think it's going to change the game pretty significantly."

by Anonymousreply 456December 3, 2019 10:56 AM

R445 The Washington media and Congressional Democrats are way too soft on Barr for a long time. He is committing crime, enabling crime, and damaging democracy.

"All roads lead to Putin".

by Anonymousreply 457December 3, 2019 11:07 AM

^ mean R455

by Anonymousreply 458December 3, 2019 11:09 AM

What the fuck can we do about Barr?

by Anonymousreply 459December 3, 2019 11:48 AM

She's been dealt with, r459.

by Anonymousreply 460December 3, 2019 1:12 PM

CNBC:

'Democrats have gone nuts, they're crazy': Trump lashes out over censure speculation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461December 3, 2019 1:14 PM

ABC:

Giuliani associate asks court to release material for impeachment inquiry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 462December 3, 2019 1:17 PM

Washington Post:

Democrats quietly debate expanding impeachment articles beyond Ukraine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463December 3, 2019 1:21 PM

Lev is the gift that keeps on giving.

But if this stuff continues to trickle in, isn't it premature to start having trials?

Bolton, Pompeo and Mulvaney could end Trump's presidenxy (if they tell the truth).

by Anonymousreply 464December 3, 2019 1:22 PM

NBC:

Impeachment shadow on Trump as he hits world stage

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 465December 3, 2019 1:24 PM

USA Today:

Justice Department praises watchdog's upcoming report on Russia inquiry amid reported criticism by Attorney General Barr

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466December 3, 2019 1:25 PM

Reuters:

Trump criticizes European allies before NATO anniversary meet

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467December 3, 2019 1:29 PM

NYT:

Ukraine Knew of Aid Freeze in July, Says Ex-Top Official in Kyiv

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 468December 3, 2019 1:32 PM

NYT:

Trump Begins NATO Summit by Targeting Macron’s ‘Brain Death’ Comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 469December 3, 2019 1:36 PM

Miss Lindsey is part of the effort to downplay and spin Barr's comments without disagreeing

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 470December 3, 2019 1:39 PM

CNN:

Highlights from the newly released FBI Mueller investigation notes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471December 3, 2019 1:41 PM

USA Today: How Ivanka Trump is working on paid family leave, affordable child care -- and why it hasn’t passed

Getting laws on the books on these two fronts is, after all, why she left New York and the multiple businesses that she says she “loved running.”

“I changed the trajectory of my personal life because I care about supporting the president as he seeks to better the lives of others and give back to a country that's given so much to us,” she said.

“That's truly all I care about, which is why I'm willing to put in the elbow grease.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 472December 3, 2019 1:50 PM

Roll Call:

GOP report: Evidence ‘does not prove’ Trump pressured Ukraine for political benefit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473December 3, 2019 1:54 PM

Trump and Macron are currently doing a press conference and as usual Trump is bashing Obama every chance he gets.

by Anonymousreply 474December 3, 2019 1:56 PM

Every time I see a photo of Lev Parnas I think for a second it's Prince Andrew, and vice versa. Funny how the two scandals intersect visually as well as otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 475December 3, 2019 1:58 PM

Trump is such a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 476December 3, 2019 1:58 PM

CBS live....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477December 3, 2019 1:59 PM

^and praising Russia and Turkey. It's also like listening to a 10yo explaining foreign policy. "We've got the oil". "We've got the oil".

by Anonymousreply 478December 3, 2019 2:00 PM

CNN confirms: The Republican-controlled Senate Intelligence Committee looked into allegations that Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election and found no evidence to support the claims, according to sources familiar with the matter.

This squares with the overall conclusion of officials who have looked into the matter. Sources tell CNN that no US intelligence agency has ever produced a product accusing the Ukrainian government of interfering in the 2016 US election.

Intelligence Committee member Sen. Angus King, a Maine independent, told CNN, "I've been in probably 25 hearings and briefings on the Senate Intelligence Committee over the past three years on the subject of the 2016 election -- including updates from staff on the committee -- and I have never heard anything about any engagement by Ukraine in the 2016 election."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 479December 3, 2019 2:05 PM

Daniel Dale:

Trump, with Macron, says the European Union was partially formed to "take advantage of the United States." He says "I've exposed it" and "a lot of people didn't know it."

That is because it is not true. The US was always a major advocate of the European integration project.

by Anonymousreply 480December 3, 2019 2:06 PM

USA Today:

'Why are you parroting Russian propaganda?': Hillary Clinton slams Sen. Kennedy for Ukraine claim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481December 3, 2019 2:08 PM

Hmmm, Macron is fact-checking Trump in real time. I hope American reporters are watching.

by Anonymousreply 482December 3, 2019 2:09 PM

Washington Post:

North Dakota company that Trump touted gets $400 million border wall contract

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 483December 3, 2019 2:14 PM

A lot of people are doing a lot of not good things, and that's bad- that's a bad thing. But we're talking and good things are happening. I have a very good relationship with Turkey- with Jinah too- so things are happening, it's going great.

by Anonymousreply 484December 3, 2019 2:14 PM

^Jesus, that CNN translator was so bad I could hardly understand what Macron said. Loved that Macron kinda lectured Trump and wasn't taking his bs.

by Anonymousreply 485December 3, 2019 2:14 PM

The Guardian:

Trump deploys 'surge' of park rangers to patrol Mexican border

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486December 3, 2019 2:16 PM

[Quote]A lot of people are doing a lot of not good things, and that's bad- that's a bad thing. But we're talking and good things are happening. I have a very good relationship with Turkey- with Jinah too- so things are happening, it's going great.

Macron (thinking): How is this moron next to me and who the hell elected that idiot and why do I have to deal with him.

by Anonymousreply 487December 3, 2019 2:21 PM

I swear that when this orange buffoon is finally removed from office — whether by the voters or the Senate — the rejoicing will erupt spontaneously around the entire globe.

by Anonymousreply 488December 3, 2019 2:28 PM

Washington Post:

State lawmakers acknowledge lobbyists helped craft their op-eds attacking Medicare-for-all

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489December 3, 2019 2:31 PM

The Second Circuit Court of Appeals ruled on Tuesday that Deutsche Bank and Capital One must comply with a congressional subpoena for President Trump, his children and his company's financial records.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490December 3, 2019 2:48 PM

Reuters:

Banks can hand Trump financial records to House Democrats, court rules

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491December 3, 2019 2:57 PM

Trump is at a press conference with Trudeau right now. An INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE and all he does is talk about his poll numbers and what a sick person Adam Schiff is.

by Anonymousreply 492December 3, 2019 3:04 PM

It's a hoax. The witch hunt thing is a hoax. It's a phony witch hunt. A terrible, horrible thing what they are doing to this country. It's a disgrace.

by Anonymousreply 493December 3, 2019 3:07 PM

Courtesy of Daniel Dale:

Trudeau is just sitting there as Trump takes question after question.

Trump says that, under the precedent being set by the Democrats, in the future someone is going to pick an orange out of the refrigerator and not like it and therefore decide to impeach the president.

Trump, still sitting beside Trudeau, on Adam Schiff: "I think he's a maniac. I think Adam Schiff is a deranged human being."

by Anonymousreply 494December 3, 2019 3:07 PM

corruption & lying

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 495December 3, 2019 3:34 PM

Step aside, Trump, Putin has a new lapdog!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496December 3, 2019 3:48 PM

Washington Post:

Appeals court refuses to block House subpoena for Trump’s financial records

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 497December 3, 2019 4:43 PM

Trump is claiming he doesn't know Prince Andrew.....even though there are plenty of pictures of them together. It's so funny how, every time Trump insists he doesn't know a guy, there are always pictures of him with that guy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498December 3, 2019 4:45 PM

Trudeau has learned the lesson, let Trump be Trump and do not be a smiling prop.

by Anonymousreply 499December 3, 2019 4:48 PM

NYT:

In Tense Exchange, Trump and Macron Put Forth Dueling Visions for NATO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500December 3, 2019 4:53 PM

ABC:

Trump says Pompeo, Mulvaney could testify in a Senate impeachment trial

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501December 3, 2019 4:59 PM

Politico:

Trump reveals that next G-7 summit will be at Camp David

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502December 3, 2019 5:02 PM

Let us know what he says THEN.

by Anonymousreply 503December 3, 2019 5:02 PM

Examiner:

Trump says he may need Pompeo to run for Senate to retain Kansas seat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504December 3, 2019 5:07 PM

Trump with the man he doesn't know

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 505December 3, 2019 5:17 PM

I’m telling you, there is something deeply rotten in this whole nexus of Trump, Prince Andrew, Jeffrey Epstein, Bill Barr and Barr's father. I mean, WTF?

by Anonymousreply 506December 3, 2019 5:26 PM

Kamala Harris has DROPPED OUT

by Anonymousreply 507December 3, 2019 5:29 PM

Reuters:

House Democrats release report outlining case for Trump's impeachment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 508December 3, 2019 6:05 PM

I absolutely do NOT trust Parnas. At ALL.

This whole sudden "I want to cut a deal" stinks to high heaven.

This dude threatened to kill a neighbor and has been a thug his entire life. It's not like he hasn't been "caught" before and he has always gotten off with a slap on the wrist.

You mean to tell me suddenly he gets busted by the Feds and he's going to roll? Please. He is setting us up. There is NO WAY he is going to turn on his oligarch buddies. None.

The FBI needs to crawl up his ass with a forensic accountant and squeeze him. I wouldn't give him anything until every last bit of information checked out. Then I might consider it.

by Anonymousreply 509December 3, 2019 6:22 PM

Second day in a row!

Stock Market TUMBLING

all cuz of the trade war Trump said might not be over until after 2020

by Anonymousreply 510December 3, 2019 6:45 PM

What is Parnas's other option? He is a fall guy and apparently doesn't want to be one.

by Anonymousreply 511December 3, 2019 6:59 PM

Who gives a shit what kind of Deal Parnas made? He gave the Goverment absolutely ALL OF HIS EVIDENCE including something like 32 different electronic devices. If they can use it to Fry Trump, Giuliani and anyone else I don't care if Parnas retires to Greece!

by Anonymousreply 512December 3, 2019 7:14 PM

Who gives a shit what kind of Deal Parnas made? He gave the Goverment absolutely ALL OF HIS EVIDENCE including something like 32 different electronic devices. If they can use it to Fry Trump, Giuliani and anyone else I don't care if Parnas retires to Greece!

by Anonymousreply 513December 3, 2019 7:14 PM

Ahem

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514December 3, 2019 7:22 PM

Devin Nunes, you in danger, girl

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515December 3, 2019 7:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516December 3, 2019 7:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517December 3, 2019 7:28 PM

Hmmmm. The plot thickens.

by Anonymousreply 518December 3, 2019 7:44 PM

There won't be justice in this world if Giuliani and Nunes aren't eventually in jail

by Anonymousreply 519December 3, 2019 7:59 PM

r519, I am currently filing a lawsuit against you for slandering me

by Anonymousreply 520December 3, 2019 8:01 PM

This is a cross-post, please excuse.

Here’s the video of Macron snubbing Trump. The newsreader didn’t mention it. The audio is irrelevant. 20 second video. Refusing to shake someone’s hand is one of the most insulting things you can do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521December 3, 2019 8:11 PM

MSNBC is floating the suggestion that at least some of the phone logs were provided by Parnas.

by Anonymousreply 522December 3, 2019 8:11 PM

I have been saying that we’ve forgotten what a real scandal is. It’s not something about emails. It’s not the very sad outcome in Benghazi under Obama or in Yemen under Trump.

It’s this. Money involved somehow, TBD. Power used to keep and increase power. It’s plain as day that it’s dirty, even if the details aren’t known, yet. This is what a scandal is.

by Anonymousreply 523December 3, 2019 8:32 PM

NYT:

Impeachment Report Says Trump Solicited Foreign Election Interference

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524December 3, 2019 8:42 PM

Business Insider:

GOP Rep. Devin Nunes' phone calls with Giuliani and one of his indicted Ukrainian associate showed up in the House's impeachment report

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525December 3, 2019 8:44 PM

It’s also possible Parnas has recordings of some of these phone calls.

by Anonymousreply 526December 3, 2019 8:46 PM

Washington Post:

Trump’s personal attorneys remain largely on the sidelines as the president contends with impeachment inquiry

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 527December 3, 2019 8:46 PM

Washington Post:

U.S. judge weighs ordering State Dept. to release Volker, Sondland records about Ukraine

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528December 3, 2019 8:48 PM

^

“The public should expect more disclosures, over the administration’s strong objection, for the foreseeable future,” American Oversight Executive Director Austin Evers said earlier in the litigation.

After Tuesday’s hearing, Evers added, “If I were a member of Congress and thinking about voting on articles of impeachment and whether to convict the president, I would keep in mind that the evidence is going to continue trickling out after I cast that vote, and if the trend continues, it’s not going to get better.”

by Anonymousreply 529December 3, 2019 8:51 PM

Politico:

McConnell weighs impeachment back-up plan if talks with Schumer fall apart

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530December 3, 2019 8:53 PM

[quote] R419, R420: U.S. manufacturing activity contracts for fourth consecutive month in November

Don’t forget us!

by Anonymousreply 531December 3, 2019 9:01 PM

CNN:

Rep. Duncan Hunter pleads guilty for misusing campaign funds

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532December 3, 2019 9:01 PM

The Hill: New Energy secretary: Trump has directed agency to find 'different ways to utilize coal'

Stocking stuffers and diamonds!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533December 3, 2019 9:05 PM

Trump calls The Dems “liars”. Can’t everyone see the projection?

by Anonymousreply 534December 3, 2019 9:10 PM

R534, even scarier is his predilection for calling them "crazy" and "sick." Because you know that's him diagnosing himself.

by Anonymousreply 535December 3, 2019 9:12 PM

If you have a moment, please comment on the story at the following link: Dumpsters have their knives out today!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536December 3, 2019 9:24 PM

[quote]Trump has directed agency to find 'different ways to utilize coal'

Stephen Miller is PISSED that he didn't get first dibs on this project.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537December 3, 2019 9:34 PM

R521, Macron is so Alpha. Trump is hovering in the background like the Trump baby balloon.

by Anonymousreply 538December 3, 2019 9:36 PM

Examiner: 'Ramblings of a basement blogger': White House press secretary slams Schiff impeachment report

“At the end of a one-sided sham process, Chairman Schiff and the Democrats utterly failed to produce any evidence of wrongdoing by President Trump,” Grisham said. “This report reflects nothing more than their frustrations."

“Chairman Schiff’s report reads like the ramblings of a basement blogger straining to prove something when there is evidence of nothing,” she added.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 539December 3, 2019 9:41 PM

Miz Lindsey say what?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 540December 3, 2019 9:41 PM

[quote]“Chairman Schiff’s report reads like the ramblings of a basement blogger straining to prove something when there is evidence of nothing,” she added, [bold]pausing to guzzle from a Big Gulp full of pruno, which she learned to make while serving time for DUI.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 541December 3, 2019 9:44 PM

She looks like a pruno gulper, r541.....

by Anonymousreply 542December 3, 2019 9:47 PM

Oh Goodness, R540- someone on the Dems side found Graham's rent-boy tapes! This is getting good!

by Anonymousreply 543December 3, 2019 9:48 PM

Ari Melber just reported that the phone logs were obtained by subpoena to AT&T.

by Anonymousreply 544December 3, 2019 10:36 PM

[quote]Macron is so Alpha.

Not when he's in the bedroom with me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 545December 3, 2019 10:47 PM

so if Graham is now sticking with the Intelligence Agencies, how can he simultaneously keep defending Trump? unless he just wants to get clobbered by not only Democrats and mainstream media but also now deplorables too

by Anonymousreply 546December 3, 2019 10:55 PM

Mitt Romney. Good, but can't you comment on Trump's illicit activities with Putin?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547December 3, 2019 11:29 PM

Lindsey is worried about her own phone logs in this saga. Unless, she can claim she and Rudy were just sharing crossdressing tips.

by Anonymousreply 548December 3, 2019 11:42 PM

From FUX: Devin Nunes sues CNN for $435M over ‘false and defamatory’ Ukraine story

The 47-page lawsuit, filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia, accuses the liberal network of publishing “numerous egregiously false and defamatory” statements about Nunes on Nov. 22, 2019 when journalist Vicky Ward reported claims that Nunes met with Ukranian prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, in Vienna in 2018 to dig "up dirt" on Hunter and Joe Biden.

Nunes, who has been leading GOP opposition to the House Democratic impeachment inquiry in the House Intelligence Committee, says he “did not go to Vienna or anywhere else in Austria in 2018” and “has never met” Shokin.

“CNN is the mother of fake news. It is the least trusted name. CNN is eroding the fabric of America, proselytizing, sowing distrust and disharmony. It must be held accountable,” the lawsuit, obtained by Fox News, states.

Nunes is seeking at least $435,350,000 in compensatory and punitive damages.

by Anonymousreply 549December 3, 2019 11:45 PM

[quote]Mitt Romney. Good, but can't you comment on Trump's illicit activities with Putin?

Romney always tries to play both sides.

As Sen. Ted Kennedy once said to Romney in an abortion debate, Romney is multiple choice.

by Anonymousreply 550December 3, 2019 11:48 PM

Dumbest thing I've heard all day:

"If he (Dotard) did anything wrong, Republicans would say so. We don't put up with lying."

by Anonymousreply 551December 3, 2019 11:58 PM

Kamala Harris comes back on Trump:

by Anonymousreply 552December 4, 2019 12:16 AM

Lets try that again:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553December 4, 2019 12:17 AM

Deplorables aren't going to turn on the Senatrice until Dotard tells them to turn on him.

As long as he defends him, Deplorables don't care what else he says. Their attention spans don't afford them the ability.

by Anonymousreply 554December 4, 2019 12:25 AM

Why on earth would Nunes sue CNN if there're phone records and probably even flight tickets, train tickets etc to prove where he went on his Euro trip.

That Ukrainian guy probably also has texts or emails.

Why is he only suing CNN but not The Daily Beast?

by Anonymousreply 555December 4, 2019 12:29 AM

Optics. Rethugs don't give a shit about facts or the truth. Look at Duncan Hunter lying up until the last minute about his crime.

by Anonymousreply 556December 4, 2019 12:34 AM

[quote]"If he (Dotard) did anything wrong, Republicans would say so. We don't put up with lying."

This is pretty much the Mount Everest of willful stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 557December 4, 2019 12:43 AM

r551, the stupid....it burns.

by Anonymousreply 558December 4, 2019 12:47 AM

"I'll NEVER stop suing people" vows Devin Nunes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559December 4, 2019 12:57 AM

people and COWS r559.

by Anonymousreply 560December 4, 2019 1:05 AM

[quote]Why is he only suing CNN but not The Daily Beast?

CNN has deeper pockets?

by Anonymousreply 561December 4, 2019 1:05 AM

I'm picturing the calls between Nunes, Giuliani, and Parnas going something like this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562December 4, 2019 1:05 AM

Nunes is demonic

by Anonymousreply 563December 4, 2019 1:06 AM

Booker confirmed what many of us thought in an interview tonight...the repubs KNOW that Trump has broken the law committed impeachable offenses. He's had private convos with some of them. On camera they pretend Trump is innocent

that makes the repubs seem even worse IMO. Knowing something is wrong but going along with it anyway

by Anonymousreply 564December 4, 2019 1:07 AM

Of course it's much worse r564.

Dare I say it is even.....TREASONOUS.

by Anonymousreply 565December 4, 2019 1:10 AM

[quote]Nunes is demonic

He's also Kim McAfee

by Anonymousreply 566December 4, 2019 1:14 AM

Kamala Harris' could end up up being the Democratic VP nominee.

by Anonymousreply 567December 4, 2019 1:17 AM

Here's the main finding in the Democratic impeachment report:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568December 4, 2019 1:20 AM

Nunes is on Hannity tonight discussing his frivolous lawsuit. I bet Hannity won't ask him why a US congressman had several phone calls with a shady individual involved in shady dealings with other shady people.

by Anonymousreply 569December 4, 2019 1:20 AM

Nunes has died his cow. Filing suit in the Virginia eastern distict is suppose to be a low bar.

by Anonymousreply 570December 4, 2019 1:22 AM

^sued, not died

by Anonymousreply 571December 4, 2019 1:24 AM

Phew, R571, I was concerned about that!

by Anonymousreply 572December 4, 2019 1:29 AM

R569 but the narrative on Fox is that Trump had legit reason to want an investigation into Biden because he was concerned about corruption (laughable as that is to those of us sane people). Nunes therefore is thought of us a true patriot trying to uncover the Democratic conspiracy to cover up Biden's corruption!!

It's pure lunacy but it works. I'm sure the deplorables have no issue finding out about Nunes being on those calls

by Anonymousreply 573December 4, 2019 1:38 AM

Washington Post:

Adam Schiff: Trump’s Ukraine actions constitute bribery. ‘That’s exactly what’s gone on here.’

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574December 4, 2019 1:38 AM

Trump trashed Schiff in front of Trudeau today:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 575December 4, 2019 1:40 AM

Daniel Dale:

Trump, still sitting beside Trudeau, on Adam Schiff: "I think he's a maniac. I think Adam Schiff is a deranged human being."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 576December 4, 2019 1:45 AM

Bloomberg:

Trump Asks Court to Toss California Auto Emissions Lawsuit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 577December 4, 2019 1:49 AM

Devin Nunes is pulling a Mariah ("I don't know her") when it comes to Lev Parnas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578December 4, 2019 1:56 AM

Leaked video shows Trudeau, Macron & Johnson making fun of Trump:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 579December 4, 2019 2:04 AM

Tribune News Service:

Top House Democrat wants Mueller findings in impeachment articles against Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 580December 4, 2019 2:06 AM

Je fais le Jedi Mind-Fucque on zees eediot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 581December 4, 2019 2:10 AM

Trump made at least 21 false claims in his three exchanges with reporters beside Trudeau, Macron and Stoltenberg today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582December 4, 2019 2:17 AM

Washington Post:

Key Mueller witness, major Clinton and Trump donor charged with funneling $3.5 million in illegal contributions in 2016 U.S. elections

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 583December 4, 2019 2:18 AM

Link to new thread for when this one maxes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 584December 4, 2019 5:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585December 4, 2019 5:47 AM

Devin Nunes said just now on Hannity: “It’s possible” I talked to Lev Parnas. “l haven’t gone through all my phone records...I don’t really recall that name, I remember that name now because he’s been indicted. But it seems very unlikely I’d be taking calls from random people”

by Anonymousreply 586December 4, 2019 5:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 587December 4, 2019 5:52 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588December 4, 2019 5:58 AM

New thread for when this one maxes out:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589December 4, 2019 5:59 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 590December 4, 2019 6:00 AM

Closing

by Anonymousreply 591December 4, 2019 6:01 AM

this

by Anonymousreply 592December 4, 2019 6:01 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 593December 4, 2019 6:01 AM

out

by Anonymousreply 594December 4, 2019 6:01 AM

Link

by Anonymousreply 595December 4, 2019 6:01 AM

Below

by Anonymousreply 596December 4, 2019 6:01 AM

For

by Anonymousreply 597December 4, 2019 6:02 AM

new

by Anonymousreply 598December 4, 2019 6:02 AM

thread

by Anonymousreply 599December 4, 2019 6:02 AM

Link to new thread below:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600December 4, 2019 6:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!