Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dateline Genoa City: Racing towards jabottom of the ratings

Kyle, why would Phyllis give us a strap on as a wedding gift?

by Anonymousreply 600October 22, 2019 10:17 PM

Gotta do it right when you start a thread op and post a picture with it.

by Anonymousreply 1August 20, 2019 1:08 AM

Agreed. No photo for 600 posts (which takes like 2 months these days)?/

by Anonymousreply 2August 20, 2019 1:36 AM

OP, Like this . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 20, 2019 1:36 AM

A photo to lure in new, younger readers...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4August 20, 2019 1:43 AM

From the last thread, whatever happened to Roscoe Born? Why did he quit Y&R? He was so compelling.

by Anonymousreply 5August 20, 2019 3:36 AM

I guess they decided not to explore his "Terrible Tom" character any further, r5. And it was really Kevin's storyline, which had taken place in the past, for the most part, so it wasn't like they needed Tom in the present. Was it MAB who got rid of him? I no longer remember. I actually hated the character, so I was glad to see him go.

by Anonymousreply 6August 20, 2019 6:32 AM

[quote] Was it MAB who got rid of him?

The Tom character had already been dispensed with a few years before MAB became EP/HW. Remember, John Abbott shot Tom dead, which is why John went to jail. I believe Jack Smith and Kay Alden were around when that happened, but I think Barbara Bloom may have already had LML on board "consulting" by then. Recall, it was she who later killed off John, having him get sick while he was in jail for killing Tom.

A few years after that, MAB decided to do the Clint Radisson redux, and Clint was forcing Kevin to rob banks. As I recall, Kevin went a little wacky, and he began seeing Clint as Tom. This happened because, in order to control Kevin, Clint would usually lock Kevin up in a closet just like Tom used to do to Kevin when he was a child. Born was brought back for these scenes. I have no idea how many episodes he was meant to be in during this second run, but I'm pretty sure he was non-contract. This is the storyline that morphed into all he Silver Chipmunk crap with Kevin. When he was robbing the banks, Kevin would wear this big chipmunk head. Even after Clint died. his psychosis deepened, and the chipmunk began talking to him. He ended up in a mental ward, then later "embraced his inner nut" or something like that .. lol! It was horrible.

by Anonymousreply 7August 20, 2019 7:13 AM

Thanks, r7. I gave up on Y&R early on in the MAB miseria. I only saw that chipmunk action sporadically. I had to google Clint Radison, even. They ruined the show when they fired MAB (though she fucked up, too, killing off John Abbott).

Except for making Michael Baldwin into a villain again, I'm not having any logic problems with the storytelling right now. I hope it continues that way. Well, they could get rid of Theo.

by Anonymousreply 8August 20, 2019 7:19 AM

R8 MAB didn't kill off John. LML did that. See R7.

by Anonymousreply 9August 20, 2019 7:25 AM

Thank you, r9. I mistyped. I meant LML. I knew it was LML who killed John Abbott.

by Anonymousreply 10August 20, 2019 7:41 AM

R1 Yeah, there could have been a photo with OP's topic, but I DO like the title.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 20, 2019 7:50 AM

Why is Zoe still hanging out in Genoa City?

by Anonymousreply 12August 20, 2019 12:08 PM

Zoe follows Summer on social media.

How pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 13August 20, 2019 8:08 PM

Well, that's the point of Summer, isn't it?

by Anonymousreply 14August 20, 2019 8:11 PM

I wonder if Zoe is supposed to be like the Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen) character in Gossip Girl? .. The wannabe who wants to be part of the in-crowd.

by Anonymousreply 15August 20, 2019 10:01 PM

The photo at r3 could be used to promote My Big Fat Gay Wedding.

by Anonymousreply 16August 21, 2019 1:18 AM

How long has Camryn had that tattoo behind her right ear?

by Anonymousreply 17August 21, 2019 11:06 AM

One more day until the surprise return.....

by Anonymousreply 18August 21, 2019 3:25 PM

R18, How ya doin'?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 21, 2019 4:24 PM

Who is she, r19, and on whose storyline will she have an impact?

by Anonymousreply 20August 21, 2019 4:30 PM

Oh, jeez. Is Avery McBoobs back?

Jessica Collins should have brought Robert Tyler with her!

by Anonymousreply 21August 21, 2019 5:35 PM

How’s this for a flashback?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 21, 2019 5:53 PM

Queen Danny!

Think Traci and Phyllis have ever compared notes on him?

by Anonymousreply 23August 21, 2019 6:23 PM

Back in 2012 (before she returned to Y&R), she said she had five tattoos. So it may have been before then. Two of them are on her shoulder and back. She's got something else on one her wrists and a foot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 21, 2019 7:03 PM

^^^ Meant to include the reference to R17.

by Anonymousreply 25August 21, 2019 7:04 PM

Chelsea rejected Adam.

Sharon's now turned his proposal down.

Maybe Adam should see what Rafe's up to.

by Anonymousreply 26August 21, 2019 10:28 PM

Adam looked good in those shades yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 27August 21, 2019 10:31 PM

Stafford's cartoonish acting is not doing it.

Can we please have Gina back?

by Anonymousreply 28August 21, 2019 10:49 PM

Gina Roma? Yes, please! We need her, her restaurant and her totally rad song stylings back.

by Anonymousreply 29August 21, 2019 11:04 PM

I noticed some of Staff's 'tics' starting to surface the last couple episodes.

by Anonymousreply 30August 21, 2019 11:11 PM

R28, R30 -- Did you see her doing the "Pelosi clap" in the direction of the happy couple after Mariah introduced "Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Abbott" to the reception crowd? It starts at the 09:50 mark.

She's so creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31August 21, 2019 11:54 PM

Adam looked so happy today. And so lovely. I could not have said "no" to him. She's really going to tell him "no" tomorrow?

by Anonymousreply 32August 22, 2019 2:23 AM

The Staff's return has been a bust. People liked Gina. It was such a pointless exercise.

I hope Gina is enjoying a glass of wine and reading scripts as she catches glimpses of the Staff's hammy acting.

by Anonymousreply 33August 22, 2019 3:04 AM

I like Justin Hartley. He will always be Fox Crane to me and I'm glad that he's found success in primetime. I'm also glad that Y&R seems to be pretending that his Adam never existed. Hartley was fine, but he wasn't playing Adam. He was playing some one else. Mark Grossman just does it right everyday. I just checked out his IMDB and he really hasn't done a whole lot. The guys is a natural and so good looking. Love his work with Sharon Case.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34August 22, 2019 3:12 AM

Gotta disagree about Staff. Gina was great but she was never Phyllis. Stafford is sometimes not great, but she is Phyllis. She is compelling to watch.

by Anonymousreply 35August 22, 2019 3:23 AM

Forgive the digression, but the best male eye candy on daytime has been provided by Matthew Atkinson on B&B, formerly Austin Travers on Y&R. He's been hiding out shirtless and sweaty all week in a buddy's apartment with no air conditioning.

by Anonymousreply 36August 22, 2019 5:11 AM

per the new SOD

Billy is not being gas lit. He has developed an alternate personality. I kid you not.

by Anonymousreply 37August 22, 2019 12:40 PM

r37 Maybe Billy can find the cage Lisa kept Brad in—wearing nothing but a Speedo, right?—and keep Adam in it for a month or two, similarly dressed. Of course, if Billy feels motivated to exact some more elaborate tortures, who would say no?

by Anonymousreply 38August 22, 2019 12:48 PM

r22 omg I was there when they filmed that.

by Anonymousreply 39August 22, 2019 12:52 PM

Thanks R18. Nice photo. Now I don't have to watch.

by Anonymousreply 40August 22, 2019 4:22 PM

[quote][R22] omg I was there when they filmed that.

Really? Tell us more!

by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2019 5:33 PM

I’m not getting the swooning effect that Grossman is having on some of you all. He’s nice looking in the face and all, but overall he’s just average at best. I’ve seen much more attractive and swoon-worthy guys on soaps (Jon Hensley when he debuted as Holden on ATWT, a young Don Diamont, etc). And is it just me, or does he have bunny rabbit teeth?

by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2019 5:36 PM

The difference in this case is that due to history, the Adam character is necessarily lead, and Grossman has been thrown into the deep end of the pool from the get go. He's not only nice to look at, but he's already proven he can go toe-to-toe with all the experienced vets on Y&R. I can't speak for early Hensely, but Diamont was basically just a pretty boy for years and years (and I have no issue with that, it's part of daytime). But even by the time he quit the show in the mid-90s, he was still pretty average in the acting department.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 22, 2019 7:32 PM

I understand what you mean, r42, but disagree with you completely. Indeed, I feel the same way about Jon Hensley as you do about Mark Grossman. Holden, Schmolden. WGAS? The original Caleb: that was the hot Snyder. And while Don Diamont did more for me in the hard-on creating category, Bradley was never much of a character until much later in the show when he was married to Victoria and transformed into Jewish art renegade, Indiana Jonesberg. And I loved his mother, Lorna, too.

They could have made Bradley interesting. It was their choice, Bill and Kay, not to do so.

Adam, as r43 posits, is [italic]the[/italic] central character on Y&R, and Mark Grossman is playing him to perfection, horrible, but not without his vulnerabilities. I believe he believes he is right in going after what he wants, and even though I realize he's wrong in so many ways, I can't help but hope he gets it. I never gave a fuck about what Holden Snyder or Brad Carlton wanted.

It does not hurt that I find Grossman utterly gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 44August 22, 2019 7:44 PM

Between Holden and Damien, I thought Lily Walsh had terrible taste in men, maybe the worst in all of daytime.

by Anonymousreply 45August 22, 2019 7:57 PM

The August 23 non-surprising, surprise return is Chloe, whom new D.A. Michael LaBaldwin has arrested.

Can some prison bitch just knife her in the showers and FREE KEVIN? .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 22, 2019 9:00 PM

Yes. Liz and Greg were in the recurring credits yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 47August 22, 2019 9:02 PM

Liz Hendrickson looks old as shit. If she looked any older she could play Jill.

by Anonymousreply 48August 22, 2019 9:03 PM

Grossman isn't my type at all. He's as skinny as a yardstick. Now, Jordi on the other hand, is hotter than hot.

Not to mention I am so tired of the Adam Saga.

by Anonymousreply 49August 22, 2019 9:07 PM

This Adam is clicking, to be sure, but they're going to burn him out soon.

No soap seems to know how to balance any more.

by Anonymousreply 50August 22, 2019 9:09 PM

[quote]Jordi on the other hand, is hotter than hot.

Bleah. He bores me.

by Anonymousreply 51August 22, 2019 9:17 PM

I love the new Adam, but I agree,. Griffith's pacing with the character is way off the mark. .. I remember when Morina-Griffith first took over, they said something in an interview about the average viewer only watching a couple of times per week, and they were hoping to raise that average by at least an episode. .. So I suppose if they're crazily playing to that type of viewer, then seeing Adam two, even three episodes per week seems okay to them, or something?? .. Hopefully, they consider leveling this off now that the character has been re-established on the canvas. .. Poor Mark. He must just be learning lines all the time.

by Anonymousreply 52August 22, 2019 9:24 PM

Jordi is good-looking, but I find him to be a pretty boring actor.

btw - I was surprised to see his forehead move the other day.

by Anonymousreply 53August 22, 2019 9:27 PM

They need James Scott on Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 54August 22, 2019 9:31 PM

Jordi’s Botox is a problem for me. He ruined his face.

by Anonymousreply 55August 22, 2019 9:54 PM

[quote]They need James Scott on DOOL.

Fixed.

by Anonymousreply 56August 22, 2019 9:56 PM

Previews for next week have Devon receiving a letter from a lawyer regarding "discrepancies" in Katherine Chancellor's will.

by Anonymousreply 57August 22, 2019 10:28 PM

I understand what you’re saying R43/R44, but compared to Hensley and Diamont in the looks dept (two men I used as examples off the top of my head but who are by no means the only two more swoon-worthy than Grossman), Grossman is not even in the running. He’s actually pretty bland looking. A wonderful actor with a nice (albeit skinny) body, but meh to the max in terms of fuckability.

by Anonymousreply 58August 22, 2019 10:35 PM

R58, For a resident of California, Mark Grossman is incredibly pale.

by Anonymousreply 59August 22, 2019 10:43 PM

R59 He's smart to stay out of the sun.

I wonder if he also learned to moisturize every day while he was modeling.

by Anonymousreply 60August 22, 2019 10:45 PM

Well, that's your opinion, r58. And quite frankly, you're welcome to it. Now go and google "de gustibus."

by Anonymousreply 61August 22, 2019 10:45 PM

R57 I wonder if they will bring back Robert Gant to play David Sherman who presented Kay's will.

If Chloe gets sent up the river that would free up Kevin to hook up with David. .. lol!

In any event, it would appear that Griffith has seen the error of his ways in writing Kay's will the way he did - because by making Dull Devon this sole mega billionaire, he didn't use Kay's estate to cause much drama on the financial-corporate front. We keep hearing about Chance lately, so I'm thinking we may see him get something more. After all, he and Phillip are the only real heirs on the Chancellor side. And beloved granddaughter Mackenzie should have gotten just as much as grandson-for-a-hot-minute Devon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62August 22, 2019 10:58 PM

[quote]Well, that's your opinion, [R58]. And quite frankly, you're welcome to it. Now go and google "de gustibus.”

Ooh! Somebody’s peeved! 😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63August 22, 2019 11:26 PM

Oh gurls, settle down. Every one has their type.

I think the ones we have to be concerned with are those who don't have any widespread "appeal."

Devon? .. Anyone?

by Anonymousreply 64August 22, 2019 11:57 PM

Regarding Katherine's will:

Was it ever established where Kay's money came from? Did Katherine bring the money into the marriage to Phillip? Did Phillip have the money? Did they build it together? For some reason I thought I read that Katherine and Phillip met when he was brought in to run "at the time" the factory. I don't think it became a big multi-national corporation until the 80s.

If the money was Katherine or Katherine's first husband's money, then it makes sense that her children Brock and Tucker (and their heirs) would have gotten everything. If it was Phillip's money, then Phillip and Chance should have gotten everything.

The show really botched some things with Katherine's death and the aftermath.

by Anonymousreply 65August 23, 2019 12:17 AM

Those last years they kept telling us what a great businesswoman Katherine was (even though she was constantly hiring people to run her company because she was soused and banging the help), so I doubt the writers really thought through the legalities of whose money was when and how.

Her leaving it nearly all to Devon was beyond ridiculous, though.

by Anonymousreply 66August 23, 2019 12:27 AM

R66 Yes, it was crazy. If the writers had been smart, they would have kept a female feud at the heart of the show by having Katherine split her company mainly between Jill and Nikki. It would have also finally made Nikki completely independent, and a business force in her own right, outside of both Victor and Jack.

by Anonymousreply 67August 23, 2019 12:37 AM

I thought they were setting up Jill and Nina to take over from Katherine and Jill. I'm not sure why that was scrapped.l

by Anonymousreply 68August 23, 2019 12:39 AM

First off, I don't think anyone should have "gotten everything" - which is basically what was done with Devon getting the bulk of the billions. Instead, when these things happen, that's how and when a good writer creates the potential of future drama by dividing things up in a such a way so that things can happen.

As for history, we know that Kay's first husband, Gary, had the Reynolds Plant. I believe this is what formed the basis of the Chancellor Plant. However, we also know that Phillip's family had some power and influence as well, since his grandfather Dandridge was pivotal in founding Genoa City and started the mill which also grew to became a core business in the community. .. Later, when PC3 was around in the late 80s, Kay was hot to have Phillip follow in PC2's footsteps and get involved in Chancellor Industries. Similarly, prior to Tricia Cast quitting the show, there were plans to reignite the whole Chancellor legacy thing among Kay, Jill and Nina over teenage PC4's future (Penn Badgley).

And even if one believes that Kay's own bloodline deserves the bulk of her cash, then it makes no sense that Mackenzie didn't get half of the billions Devon got. Kay not only had not only had a much better relationship with both Brock and Mackenzie, but Mackenzie had already given birth to Kay's biological great-grandson (Dylan Hellstrom) a couple years before Kay died. We now have her great-granddaughter, Becca, in the wings as well.

by Anonymousreply 69August 23, 2019 12:40 AM

I guess that's what happens when you change the writing team every year. They either don't know or just ignore all the history that R69 just shared.

by Anonymousreply 70August 23, 2019 12:51 AM

It's been FIVE weeks since Cane Ashby has been seen.

Have they put Goddard on "The Kate Linder Contract" or something ??

It seems like he's on some self-improvement kick, including lots of time on a stationary bike

Too bad he didn't pimp the Traci pairing. He might be working.

btw - What's up with that one nipple. He looks like he's been pulling on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71August 23, 2019 1:05 AM

R71 it's his own fault, if he had gotten behind the Traci pairing and promoted it, he would still be working.

by Anonymousreply 72August 23, 2019 1:07 AM

R71 they are probably going to let him go in the fall. After over a decade on the show, they could invest his salary into another who’s actually interesting to watch.

by Anonymousreply 73August 23, 2019 1:08 AM

DG is weird on social media (remember that pic he posted of his father a few years ago when he was bleeding??).. That pic above looks horrible.

For someone who uses social media a lot and has a lot of followers, he didn't do anything to defend Beth Maitland when longtime veterans like Eileen Davidson and even Eric Braeden jumped to her defense (I don't like EB but he really stuck up for her in a classy move).

If anything, him defending her could have added more interest in the story.

by Anonymousreply 74August 23, 2019 1:15 AM

DG does not want to get on the wrong side of the Lane fans. That's why he was silent. The Lane fans are also why they didn't recast Lily.

by Anonymousreply 75August 23, 2019 1:19 AM

It's hilarious how his stans have basically done this to him all on their own.

They don't want to see him and won't accept him with anyone other than CK, so with CK not wanting to come back, there's nothing for him.

Live by the Lane, die by the Lane.

by Anonymousreply 76August 23, 2019 1:26 AM

Is there a Bold & Beautiful thread going these?

If so, can someone please post the link.

Thanks

by Anonymousreply 77August 23, 2019 1:38 AM

I always figured the poorly thought out way Katherine left her billions to Devon only was a result of JFP's interference.

JFP always showed lack of understanding about longterm story potential. She could come up with decent 3-month story arcs, but just couldn't see into the future, couldn't see much beyond those 3 months. She just couldn't see the need to plant seeds for storyline further down the line or to leave things dangling for writers to pick up in the future.

While JFP was EP of OLTL, she at least recognized her limitation in storytelling vision. She hired Harding Lemay as a storyline consultant to help her with those longterm stories.

by Anonymousreply 78August 23, 2019 1:46 AM

They should shuffle up the Kay's will business.

Have an illegitimate child of Phillip Chancellor (the one both Kay and Jill were married to) pop up. If he cheated on Kay with Jill, he was borking another secretary too, no doubt, and that child (a son, hopefully) would come back and lay claim to parts of the fortune. A recast Chance and recast Mac, perhaps scheming together, could be part of the plot.

Anything to make Devon remotely interesting would work.

by Anonymousreply 79August 23, 2019 2:01 AM

R77

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80August 23, 2019 2:01 AM

r69 just summarized exactly why the shows continue to falter; the viewers have better memories than the production (writers come and go, but they used to keep continuity people on staff whose job was the keep things real, whether episode to episode or 30 years later).

by Anonymousreply 81August 23, 2019 2:02 AM

All shows set things on fire these days to make a big splash. Little thought, if any, is given to how to sustain story or make it last.

by Anonymousreply 82August 23, 2019 2:06 AM

B&B gets little respect on here, but the past couple of weeks have been surprisingly good and there's more to come.

by Anonymousreply 83August 23, 2019 2:26 AM

R83 the shows a mess. Thomas turning into a total lunatic is laughable. Hunter Tylo has openly criticized on her Facebook for it turning into the Brooke Logan show in all in an effort to prop her and her precious Hope up. The show really fell off the rails when Flannery left. Bradley Bell basically turned the show over to Scott Clifton who has to be the most boring actor ever to win three Emmys.

by Anonymousreply 84August 23, 2019 2:32 AM

Then you should share that with exuberance on the B&B thread

by Anonymousreply 85August 23, 2019 2:33 AM

Because most of us here do not care for B&B at all.

by Anonymousreply 86August 23, 2019 2:33 AM

R74

That photo DG posted of his dad was so exploitative.. WTF would do that?

R78

They should bring over the actress who plays B&B's Maya and have her be the recast Lily.. I'd still cut DG though.

by Anonymousreply 87August 23, 2019 3:00 AM

I hadn't even noticed the lack of Cane on the canvas. Don't miss the character in the least.

Best to write Cane off and be rid of Goddard once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 88August 23, 2019 3:19 AM

B&B May have stumbled into the ludicrous, but it’s infinitely more interesting and fun than the Old & the Boring here lately.

by Anonymousreply 89August 23, 2019 3:34 AM

R89, Amen.

by Anonymousreply 90August 23, 2019 3:38 AM

Neither here nor there. No one gives a fuck about B & B.

by Anonymousreply 91August 23, 2019 3:41 AM

[quote] Have an illegitimate child of Phillip Chancellor (the one both Kay and Jill were married to) pop up. If he cheated on Kay with Jill, he was borking another secretary too, no doubt, and that child (a son, hopefully) would come back and lay claim to parts of the fortune.

R79 There was some evidence that HW Kay Alden was actually on a path to do something just like that with her "Sean Bridges" character (ca. 2001).

Recall, Sean came to town and quickly got involved with older woman, Jill, but there were a few scenes at the Chancellor Mausoleum where Sean seemed very curious about photos of PC2, and he also seemed to want to meet and get get to know Jill's grandson, the teenaged PC4. Viewers thought this would make sense if PC2 had been Sean's absent father, which would also make PC4 a nephew of Sean's through dead half-brother PC3.

But the *dust-up" that EP Ed Scott and HW Alden had over the Sean character (Christopher Douglas vs. David Lee Russek) may have changed the trajectory of this story. Two decades later, their "power struggle" over this seems so entirely silly, but it kind of spelled the beginning of the end of the two Bill Bell successors working together.

btw - As for the notion that PC2 fooled around with other girls (prior to Jill) as his marriage to Kay began to fail apart, my sister says she remembers it was implied that Phillip was a client of call girls (like Gwen Sherman).

by Anonymousreply 92August 23, 2019 4:16 AM

There was a lot about Phillip that was unexplored. He and Jilll had a true love story. He came across as the long suffering husband. He and Jill genuinely fell in love and went to great lengths to try to not hurt Katherine. Did Katherine become a drunk with a penchant for stable boys after the marriage? She was always claiming to be bored and lonely. Was Phillip more focused on the business? Another child would have been an interesting story.

by Anonymousreply 93August 23, 2019 4:29 AM

I know the actor who played Brock passed away but did the character? If not then have they said where he is?

by Anonymousreply 94August 23, 2019 12:47 PM

Keep talking about me, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 95August 23, 2019 1:35 PM

If Cane had gotten behind Traci, no one could have seen him.

by Anonymousreply 96August 23, 2019 1:40 PM

I liked Cane and Traci. I basically want Traci to have a reason to stay in GC. She can have an affair with Phyllis, if that's what it'll take.

by Anonymousreply 97August 23, 2019 2:22 PM

I'm still dead bitches!

by Anonymousreply 98August 23, 2019 5:17 PM

[quote]No one gives a fuck about B & B.

Then explain its massive popularity overseas.

by Anonymousreply 99August 23, 2019 5:24 PM

R99 I meant that no one on THIS thread, about another show entirely, ever wants to talk about B&B. Because when someone has brought it up in the past? It falls flat. People here want to talk about Y&R.

Which is why the thread ABOUT B&B is at R80.

by Anonymousreply 100August 23, 2019 5:28 PM

^Simmer down, princess.

by Anonymousreply 101August 23, 2019 5:37 PM

Who said I was mad, sugar?

by Anonymousreply 102August 23, 2019 5:38 PM

^Your hostility, peaches.

by Anonymousreply 103August 23, 2019 5:44 PM

Pish posh. But really, the best part of that show died with Stephanie Forrester and it's a mess now. And ain't nobody got time fo that.

by Anonymousreply 104August 23, 2019 5:46 PM

I didn't like Stephanie after she went all diesel. I just can't imagine a world where Stephanie Forrester would have chopped of all of her hair. She was in fashion.

by Anonymousreply 105August 23, 2019 5:51 PM

Billy's alternate personality is activated by chewing gum?

Seriously?

by Anonymousreply 106August 23, 2019 11:35 PM

This story might be interesting, if Billy's alter were on Grindr.

by Anonymousreply 107August 24, 2019 12:15 AM

So I am a Canadian, eh, and saw what you will see Monday it's kind of old fashioned soapy goodness. Be interesting to see the reaction but the whole episode is pretty watchable. A lot of stuff works well. I was kinda surprised. And I would say for the first time the return of Staph makes sense. I am not sure Gina could have done what Staph did in that episode (and I hate Staph and I hate Staph's Phyllis. But it worked.)

by Anonymousreply 108August 24, 2019 12:33 AM

Once again next week's promo revolves around the overexposed Adam.

YR needs to course correct and fast.

by Anonymousreply 109August 24, 2019 11:21 AM

You're so right, r109. We really need to hear more from Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Abbott. And more of Dull-VON Chancellor-Winters. And it's high time they treated us to World War 117 between Jack and Victor.

by Anonymousreply 110August 24, 2019 11:47 AM

R111, And more and more of the lezzies.

by Anonymousreply 111August 24, 2019 12:16 PM

It must just be me. I don't find the lezzies as interesting as everyone else. I'd like more Cricket and Paul.

by Anonymousreply 112August 24, 2019 12:18 PM

Also I really look forward to the work Jess Walton does when she shows up to keep her health insurance. Nobody says Darlin' like Jess.

by Anonymousreply 113August 24, 2019 12:19 PM

Compared to Y&R, the past two weeks on B&B have been riveting.

by Anonymousreply 114August 24, 2019 12:20 PM

Jason Thompson has been getting as much screen time as Mark Grossman.

Given the option, I'd much rather watch Grossman.

by Anonymousreply 115August 24, 2019 12:22 PM

Badam.

by Anonymousreply 116August 24, 2019 12:34 PM

R115

Surely you jest. Episode counts do not lie. Grossman is eating the show alive.

by Anonymousreply 117August 24, 2019 12:53 PM

And as a result, r117, the show has never been better.

by Anonymousreply 118August 24, 2019 12:54 PM

R118

Never been better? You're hitting the bong awfully early this morning.

In the words of my Gran, the show is "shit on a biscuit".

by Anonymousreply 119August 24, 2019 12:58 PM

R117, Are you one of those Muhney zealots?

by Anonymousreply 120August 24, 2019 1:06 PM

[quote]Never been better?

Yes. Never been better. This is only the second time since taking notice of the show in 1989 I've wanted not to miss an episode, the first being the LML extravaganza.

[quote]the show is "shit on a biscuit".

Though this is generally true, it ceased to be so for me when they brought Kevin back earlier this year. In watching for Greg Rikaart, I discovered Mark Grossman, whom I like more than any actor since Greg, and before him, Danny Markel on AW.

Won't be eating your biscuits.

by Anonymousreply 121August 24, 2019 1:16 PM

Girls! Girls!

You're both cunts!

by Anonymousreply 122August 24, 2019 1:29 PM

No I am not a Muhney stan, although it's charming that someone must be another actor's stan in order to say a character is overexposed.

by Anonymousreply 123August 24, 2019 2:13 PM

They never really explained Chanellor Industries and how Phillip and Kay got so rich. The back story was all the money was Kay's. Phillip ran it for her. Jill was her maid and friend who ended up sleeping with Phillip and got pregnant. Jill's mother was Kay' best friend. Kay was a raging alcoholic. She caused Phillip's death and that is what caused the animosity between Jill and Kay. There was always dialog between Victor and Kay where Victor helped guide Kay after Phillip's death but out of respect to Kay never went after her business.

One unexplored storyline from Y&R. Jack was going to take Jabot public. David gave that insider information to Victor who ended up buying a controlling interest in Jabot. Mitchel Sherman was the lawyer who brokered that. They could easily have that discovered and bring down Victor.

by Anonymousreply 124August 24, 2019 2:46 PM

per DG's IG he was going in yesterday to meet with JG about future story. He was asking his followers what story they'd like to see for Cane.

Hopefully they called him in to tell him they were putting him on recurring or writing him out.

by Anonymousreply 125August 24, 2019 4:55 PM

Greg Rikaart is not the least bit interesting to look at. What’s more, his character Kevin is highly annoying.

by Anonymousreply 126August 24, 2019 5:22 PM

R47 what about me?

by Anonymousreply 127August 24, 2019 5:35 PM

Ding dong, Lane is dead!

by Anonymousreply 128August 24, 2019 6:00 PM

Jason Thompson is the worst fucking actor. He is like a mannequin trying to act human. He is truly the worst. And making a big fucking deal of chewing gum yesterday. That is the best they have? Fucking chewing gum.

by Anonymousreply 129August 24, 2019 6:34 PM

[quote] Nobody says Darlin' like Jess.

And I always roll my eyes whenever Walton does that, as it's just so wildly incongruous to history making Jill Foster Abbott sound like some cowgirl raised in Podunk, Oklahoma.

by Anonymousreply 130August 24, 2019 6:58 PM

[quote]Jason Thompson is the worst fucking actor. He is like a mannequin trying to act human. He is truly the worst. And making a big fucking deal of chewing gum yesterday. That is the best they have? Fucking chewing gum.

No. Just...no.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131August 24, 2019 7:09 PM

The gum chewing gimmick is pretty lame. I imagine in the olden days, they would have had Billy light up a cigarette... lol! .. But these days that would have really set Boretoria's pants on fire. .. And while JT may not read Billy to me, I don't think he's a horrible actor, and he certainly can't be blamed for the material. I mean, there's only so much a guy can do with "stand there, menacingly stare, and pop a stick of gum in your mouth."

Personally, I wish they weren't doing yet one more Billy-Delia rehash. It's been six years. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 132August 24, 2019 7:53 PM

I keep waiting for someone else to be guilty of hitting Delia. That’s where I think they are headed so they can wrap this up. It’s long overdue.

by Anonymousreply 133August 24, 2019 7:57 PM

Hey, Y&R folks, I can't find an active GH thread. The only one I see is "Dateline Port Charles: Wherefore art thou Roxy?" which was last posted in more than a week ago. Anybody know what's going on or have a link to a newer one. I've tried searching but, as many of you know, DL searching sucks.

by Anonymousreply 134August 24, 2019 8:11 PM

R134 Here it is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135August 24, 2019 8:12 PM

Thank you, R135!

by Anonymousreply 136August 24, 2019 8:30 PM

[quote] We really need to hear more from Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Abbott.

R110 They should have had JaBottom model his alluring honeymoon trousseau consisting of several pairs of lacy bikini briefs, a black thong, a risque, red sling shot, and one or more vintage jock straps.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137August 24, 2019 8:33 PM

R129

I think Thompson is a really good actor. I much prefer him to the shucking & jiving that Miller resorted too so often on YR. Not to mention JT fully commits to the material. Miller refuses to earn his salary.

by Anonymousreply 138August 24, 2019 8:44 PM

If you like an emotionless mannequin, good for you.

by Anonymousreply 139August 24, 2019 8:48 PM

R125 That's like asking MAGA supporters who they want for president.

by Anonymousreply 140August 24, 2019 8:52 PM

Miller is sexy in a human refrigerator kind of way but almost all he does is mug for the camera. Thompson, who has Jill's colouring, is the best Billy I've seen of all of them. People either love him or hate him though. The crazy cows over at the TWOP successor are unhinged in the depth of their dislike. Mind you, they seem to think Jack Abbott is real. And not Aunt Jack.

by Anonymousreply 141August 24, 2019 10:18 PM

YWOP has a successor? God, I hadn't thought of TWOP for years. What's the name of the new place?

by Anonymousreply 142August 24, 2019 10:22 PM

Previously TV, I think... something like that.

by Anonymousreply 143August 24, 2019 11:04 PM

[quote]If you like an emotionless mannequin, good for you.

Did you not see the Emmy-worthy acting at R131?

by Anonymousreply 144August 24, 2019 11:07 PM

R144 Considering I hate him like 10 billion percent and would rather have the aids than watch him, nope.

by Anonymousreply 145August 24, 2019 11:11 PM

Jason Thompson reads too clean for me as Billy. At his core, Billy is a mess. On another note, I have no problem with Y&R doing a DID story or whatever his condition is, but once this starts I don't ever want to hear from any other soap purists that Y&R is the realistic soap, as they make fun of the others. Y&R is just as crazy and nutty as the rest of them, it just has a few more eyeballs and a few more pennies in its budget. Too be honest, Y&R has always been crazy and nutty, even when Bell wrote it.

by Anonymousreply 146August 24, 2019 11:17 PM

[quote] This is the storyline that morphed into all he Silver Chipmunk crap with Kevin.

That was back when my man had a regular job. Now I'm back at the Golden Corral.

by Anonymousreply 147August 24, 2019 11:20 PM

R145

You are most definitely a frau. Get the fuck off this site.

by Anonymousreply 148August 25, 2019 12:04 AM

Billy Miller has won the Emmy three times. Jason has struck out five times. You do the math.

by Anonymousreply 149August 25, 2019 12:17 AM

r149 the answer is 12?

by Anonymousreply 150August 25, 2019 12:24 AM

R149, And Amelia Heinle and Hunter King have won two Emmys each.

by Anonymousreply 151August 25, 2019 12:31 AM

R148 Die. Cunt. Die. Anyone who likes Jason Thompson is a fucking moron. You fit on DL perfectly, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 152August 25, 2019 12:38 AM

[quote] On another note, I have no problem with Y&R doing a DID story or whatever his condition is, but once this starts I don't ever want to hear from any other soap purists that Y&R is the realistic soap, as they make fun of the others.

DID -- an actual psych condition -- seems rather tame, though, compared to some of the other wacky stories already featured on this soap. Purists out there must have a very convenient memories.

I mean, it was just last year that Y&R used the old Passions-Days gimmick where Nick donned a latex mask to pretend to be JT. .. And way back in the 80s, Bell himself did the wacky Tyrone Jackson story where we had federal agent, Tyrone Jackson, applying some makeup, a wig, and a pair of glasses to pretend to be a white man named Robert Tyrone.

There's lots to make fun of ... e.g. The Silver Chipmunk .. Identical Twin Cousins (Carmen & Ines) just like The Patty Duke Show! .. Shephyllis in a Cage .. Doppelganger Sarah/Lauren Meets Doppelganger Patty/Emily .. David Kimble dressed up as Colonel Sanders, etc.

by Anonymousreply 153August 25, 2019 12:59 AM

And lets not forget that Bill Bell did the first buried alive storyline.

by Anonymousreply 154August 25, 2019 1:11 AM

And hot guy in a cage storyline.

by Anonymousreply 155August 25, 2019 1:12 AM

[quote] This is only the second time since taking notice of the show in 1989 I've wanted not to miss an episode, the first being the LML extravaganza.

Thanks for sharing since your assessment as to when Y&R has actually been tells me that I am not missing anything.

by Anonymousreply 156August 25, 2019 1:14 AM

R154....uh NO

by Anonymousreply 157August 25, 2019 1:15 AM

I stand corrected R157. You are absolutely right.

by Anonymousreply 158August 25, 2019 1:18 AM

Let's not forget Bill Bell's fascination with RATS !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159August 25, 2019 1:25 AM

[quote] Let's not forget Bill Bell's fascination with RATS

And Sharks, too!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 25, 2019 10:55 AM

Week of August 26, 2019:

Monday: Victor prepares the Newmans for battle; Kevin and Chloe face the music; Phyllis schemes with Adam.

Tuesday: Nick pleads his case; Mariah receives an interesting proposition; Chelsea encourages Adam to do the right thing.

Wednesday: Devon receives unsettling news about Katherine Chancellor; Abby seals the deal; Nick and Chelsea turn up the heat.

Thursday: Billy hits Adam where it hurts; Kevin confides in Victoria; Lola urges Rey to forgive Sharon.

Friday: Victor severs ties; Phyllis protects her interests; Chelsea's world is rocked.

by Anonymousreply 161August 25, 2019 11:31 AM

Billy hits Adam where it hurts . . . Ouch!

by Anonymousreply 162August 25, 2019 12:00 PM

I hope they hit each other where it hurts. If I can't have Kadam, I'll settle for Badam.

by Anonymousreply 163August 25, 2019 12:04 PM

Hopefully Devon gets all the money taken away from him. Ridiculous he got practically everything from Katherine.

by Anonymousreply 164August 25, 2019 2:00 PM

How did Devon become "Katherine Chancellor's grandson"?

by Anonymousreply 165August 25, 2019 2:24 PM

R165, they retconned the worst retcon in this history of the show. That's how Devon became Katherine's grandson.

by Anonymousreply 166August 25, 2019 2:28 PM

Do elaborate, r166. I haven't watched the show in years. I only found out this week that Devon was Katherine's grandson. What was "the worst retcon in this history of the show," that Jill was Katherine's daughter? And how is the Devon miasma a retcon of that?

by Anonymousreply 167August 25, 2019 2:44 PM

The regulars at SON are still cunting around. What they do not know if that the site’s admins are actually coordinating underground with Jonny, Jerry, and Eboneece to push out the cunts once and for all. Jonny is actually in the process of staging his comeback as we speak, and Jerry is busily making new avatars to piss off the cunts.

by Anonymousreply 168August 25, 2019 2:58 PM

I think (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong) but they retconned the retcon and it turned out Jill was not Kay'e child. That child turned out to actually be music mogul, Tucker Carlson. And by some amazing coincidence, Tucker Carlson just happened to have fathered Devon all those years ago.

by Anonymousreply 169August 25, 2019 3:02 PM

They made Devon Kay's long lost grandson out of fucking thin air. Quite possibly as bad as Jill being Kay's daughter.

by Anonymousreply 170August 25, 2019 3:02 PM

Nothing will ever be as bad as that R170, just because it took them way too long to admit it was a mistake and undo it.

What is even the point of doing that with Devon? I get that he has no family left on the show, but so what? The way soaps are so obsessed with making everyone related can get really old.

by Anonymousreply 171August 25, 2019 3:06 PM

Is this correct?

[quote]Devon Hamilton (Bryton James). Born on February 7, 1988,[11] Devon is first introduced as a troubled teenager at the Genoa City Rec Center. Lily Winters and billionaire Victor Newman take a liking to Devon; Victor even considers adopting him. Instead, Devon is adopted by Neil and Drucilla, Lily's parents. Devon has trouble adjusting to being in a stable family unit, but when he finally does, Devon becomes very protective of his family. Between 2006 and 2007, Devon contracts meningitis and loses his hearing completely. He later gets a cochlear implant surgery. From 2007 to 2013, Devon has an enduring romance with Roxanne. In 2011, Devon is discovered to be Katherine and Judge Arthur Hendrick's grandson, and Tucker is his biological father. Though he initially wants nothing to do with Katherine and Tucker, the group eventually work through their differences and form relationships. He also reconnects with his estranged biological mother, Yolanda. Upon Katherine's passing, Devon inherits half of her estate. From 2013 to 2014, Devon falls in love with Hilary Curtis (Mishael Morgan), and they start an affair despite her marriage to Neil. They married in August 2015[12] and divorce in April 2017.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172August 25, 2019 3:21 PM

R172 oh he got half the estate. I thought it was nearly everything. At the time Wilma Jean died, they were big on Cane and Devon. That’s why they put a former bartender and grifter in charge of Chancellor and gave Devon all that money he didn’t deserve. Katherine was shrewder than this. Goddard will probably be let go or recurring, but I don’t think Bryton is going anywhere now that Mishael is coming back. He’s the last tie to the Winters family.

by Anonymousreply 173August 25, 2019 3:42 PM

The aftermath of Katherine's death should have led to years of great storytelling - fights over her estate, Chancellor Industries. They really dropped the ball there. Although losing the character of Jock Ewing was a major loss on Dallas, the show smartly had one of its best seasons with the fight over Ewing Oil. It reverberated into every storyline and used each character effectively.

Giving Devon her fortune was ridiculous. It came out of nowhere and Devon isn't interesting.

by Anonymousreply 174August 25, 2019 3:46 PM

Devon is the worst. The should have recast a long time ago. But, anyway, the reason why Devon is so dull is because this show refuses to write interesting black characters. If you think about it, the only black characters that were interesting, were only interesting because they manged to rise above and add to the material.

Writers often get inspired by what they see on screen. If the actor isn't giving them anything, then they just write the same tired ole bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 175August 25, 2019 3:59 PM

[quote]Devon contracts meningitis and loses his hearing completely. He later gets a cochlear implant surgery.

Devonstar.

by Anonymousreply 176August 25, 2019 4:33 PM

Every time Devon opens his mouth to speak, I get the sense that the actor would really rather be doing anything other than acting. It is painful to watch him.

Was he ever on with Heather Tom, and if so, is PSS contagious?

by Anonymousreply 177August 25, 2019 4:36 PM

Bryton is good looking, not a terrible actor but he's so dull and lacks charisma.

But r175 makes good points. The writing has been so awful for black characters in the last few years, although there were fans of HIllary and they are bringing the actress wo played her back to the show. She may be crazy but I am starting to wonder if Victoria Rowell had some points. But then again, the writing seems to be terrible for ALL the characters.

by Anonymousreply 178August 25, 2019 4:43 PM

Bryton is a good actor but he needs to be opposite someone who sparks. That's why he shines opposite the actors who play Neil, Hillary, Lily.

Brytni is low energy as well & that's why putting her with Bryton doesn't work

by Anonymousreply 179August 25, 2019 4:55 PM

Bryton will ALWAYS be little Richie from Family Matters to me...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180August 25, 2019 5:08 PM

R180 He seemed to have a personality, then.

by Anonymousreply 181August 25, 2019 5:10 PM

Yeah, I realize diversity is at a minimum on soaps but Devon is just bland and terrible. At least Neil had some oomph to him.

by Anonymousreply 182August 25, 2019 5:21 PM

R182, BTW, Kristoff did not have a will, so his father and his daughter are now fighting for control of his estate.

by Anonymousreply 183August 25, 2019 5:59 PM

[quote] Bryton is good looking, not a terrible actor but he's so dull and lacks charisma.

Whether CueBall is good-looking is debatable, imho. .. As far as his acting, he's competent and makes a decent, third-tier talk-to. (In this regard, he's like the male version of Melissa Ordway's Abby.) .. But due to his lack of charisma, he's not leading man material and can't drive major storyline.

by Anonymousreply 184August 25, 2019 8:17 PM

Why would blacks want to watch this snoozefest? The show has like 5 cheap sets. All the blacks are deathly boring and lifeless. What hook is there for them? None.

by Anonymousreply 185August 26, 2019 1:36 AM

The black women who still watch this show are probably all as old as Aretha Franklin (was).

May god bless you (drunk) Eric Braeden ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186August 26, 2019 2:04 AM

Nick's new mansion and the Chancellor mansion both consist of one room.

by Anonymousreply 187August 26, 2019 2:04 AM

Is this how Daniel Goddard plans to make a living?

Apparently, you can book a video message for $25.

Gee. I wonder if his in-call, out-call, and travel rates will be added soon?

Maybe he'll start a flirt4free or onlyfans page as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188August 26, 2019 2:19 AM

Cameo is used by many other "stars". DG is absolutely the epitome of a celebrity who would hawk Cameo to get work.

by Anonymousreply 189August 26, 2019 2:22 AM

He'll be showing his titties soon. For money. For FAME!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190August 26, 2019 2:54 AM

At a mere $25.00, DG is one of the least expensive celebs on CAMEO.

Someone as vile as Andy Dick is asking for $99.00.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191August 26, 2019 4:55 AM

That video DG put up on his IG on August 12 is really weird.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1E51BogdAt/

by Anonymousreply 192August 26, 2019 5:52 AM

Ssorry for the bad link. Does DL corrupt links to IG videos?

by Anonymousreply 193August 26, 2019 5:57 AM

R191

At least DG realizes his worth at only $25. Other soap actors are charging well over $100.

by Anonymousreply 194August 26, 2019 11:29 AM

It's unfortunate if he's out of work but he's an actor in a dying genre... he should have been making plans for the day it ends. It's not like nobody knows what happens to most acting careers. Hopefully this is just need for attention and not economic desperation. Poor booby.

by Anonymousreply 195August 26, 2019 11:51 AM

R195

His wife has a successful career. It's not like they were 100% dependent on his salary.

by Anonymousreply 196August 26, 2019 11:59 AM

Then why's he making a fool of himself? It's over. Limp off the field with some dignity and start auditioning like everybody else.

by Anonymousreply 197August 26, 2019 12:16 PM

Lol Cameo- Violet Chacki from RPDR is asking 500.

by Anonymousreply 198August 26, 2019 1:37 PM

Goddard got like almost a decade more than he deserved for a smug repellent character. Hope it’s announced soon he was let go.

by Anonymousreply 199August 26, 2019 2:21 PM

R198, How did Perez Hilton arrive at the amount of $47.00?

by Anonymousreply 200August 26, 2019 2:50 PM

He mentioned awhile back that he's also studying to finally become a naturalized U.S. citizen. So I guess that means he's been able to live and work here based on being married to his U.S. citizen wife.

by Anonymousreply 201August 26, 2019 6:56 PM

Cameo isn’t a sign of desperation. There are a lot of celebrities on there. My company uses it for personalized bday messages to clients etc. plenty of working talent is on there.

by Anonymousreply 202August 26, 2019 9:25 PM

Has Mrs. Ronn Moss joined us?

by Anonymousreply 203August 26, 2019 10:17 PM

r200 a hit of meth is 47 bucks.

by Anonymousreply 204August 26, 2019 11:27 PM

Speaking of drugs, I watched three of DG's "greetings."

Is he stoned when he does these?

by Anonymousreply 205August 26, 2019 11:43 PM

They really need to ease up on the Kyle and Lola lovey-dovey scenes.

by Anonymousreply 206August 26, 2019 11:58 PM

The matching shirts are painful.

by Anonymousreply 207August 27, 2019 12:18 AM

There’s gotta be at least one happy couple on a soap. I guess two if you include Victor and Nikki. Practically everyone hates the Lola character. The actress is stunning, but their relationship feels force and everything surrounding the marriage has been rather cringe inducing.

by Anonymousreply 208August 27, 2019 12:26 AM

For all intents and purposes, Mariah & Tessa are currently a happy couple as well.

by Anonymousreply 209August 27, 2019 1:12 AM

They should have used Billy's chewing gum scenes to strike a product placement deal with some company.

With the story being so dull, I keep wondering what kind of gum he's chewing and his preferred flavor.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210August 27, 2019 2:45 AM

He’s mental illness is related to the gum; no brand wants that association.

by Anonymousreply 211August 27, 2019 2:47 AM

R210, I keep waiting for him to blow a bubble.

by Anonymousreply 212August 27, 2019 4:33 AM

Billy and his alter could be the new Doublemint Twins.

by Anonymousreply 213August 27, 2019 6:53 AM

Why does every character talk about Adam like he's "Wolverine" or something?

"But you're going up against ADAM!"

"You're taking on a new job AND going up against Adam!"

"Watch your backs. Adam's coming for us"

I mean...this show is so stupid. But I like it.

by Anonymousreply 214August 27, 2019 11:37 AM

I think the show is working better again. I know it's the Adam show but the centre is helpful. There seems to be a rhythm. You can tell there's a storyboard plan. It's better than it has been. Though I worry about the lack of Abbotts other than the get my insulin twins.

by Anonymousreply 215August 27, 2019 11:51 AM

R209 True. My bad, but they’re boring as hell.

by Anonymousreply 216August 27, 2019 12:11 PM

Josh Griffith writes a dark show. I think I may have been the only person who liked much of what he was trying to do over at Days of our Lives. DID Billy and the set up for it, is very Josh Griffith in my opinion. I loved that scene between Adam and Phyllis yesterday and I'm rooting for them. That Newman family is so fucking smug and are such hypocrites. There was not one person in that room yesterday who didn't have blood on their hands from some past crimes. I hope Adam grinds them into dust.

The biggest problem I see with this show is that Griffith is clearly not invested in the other characters. The Abbots are boring, that hot new supercouple Kola is boring, the black storyline is boring, the lesbians are boring. Adam, Phyllis, and Billy can't be the only interesting characters on the show.

by Anonymousreply 217August 27, 2019 1:11 PM

r217 that is the problem with soap writers today - they are very singular in their storytelling. Bill Bell could juggle storylines and was the king of the slow burn. Sometimes it took years to get a payoff but he would usually pay off (there was the sister who went upstairs and never came down).

by Anonymousreply 218August 27, 2019 1:45 PM

Just watched today's US episode.

The scene in the park between Theo & Kyle was dripping in homoeroticism on Theo's part.

If they aren't going there the director needs to tell the Theo actor to dial in way back.

by Anonymousreply 219August 27, 2019 5:35 PM

The shot of Michael in the opening credits today reminded me how much clb needs to go back to short hair.

by Anonymousreply 220August 27, 2019 6:49 PM

Agreed that the Theo and Kyle actors are playing it as though they have a past relationship beyond friends.

Could be the kind of surprise cutting edge story that modernizes the show.

by Anonymousreply 221August 27, 2019 6:55 PM

They definitelly need to have a sit-down with Chrissy about that bad wig of his, as it's chewing the rest of the scenery.

by Anonymousreply 222August 27, 2019 6:55 PM

Chrissy turned 61 a couple days ago ... Mal and his wife in attendance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223August 27, 2019 8:03 PM

Before Arturo left, The Rosales Brothers should have had a hot, sweaty workout session at the GCAC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224August 27, 2019 8:17 PM

If Chrissy is 61, how old is the angry possum living on her head?

by Anonymousreply 225August 27, 2019 8:27 PM

Jason Thompson is now playing Billy and Billy Goat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226August 27, 2019 8:52 PM

With JaBottom reclining on the park bench with his fruit-juicy shirt open and rough-trade Theo lurking and working the black tank top, Chancellor Park is obviously the cruisiest hot spot in town.

by Anonymousreply 227August 27, 2019 9:03 PM

R224

I would gladly lick every bit of sweat off of Jordi. Damn it! He's hot.

by Anonymousreply 228August 27, 2019 9:27 PM

R225 21! It can legally drink now

by Anonymousreply 229August 27, 2019 9:37 PM

R225 That wig debuted in 1987 during one of Rose DeVille's appearances.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230August 27, 2019 9:41 PM

That was the wig's mother. She was pregnant wiht possum on CLBs head and Rose sold it to the LeBlanc family

by Anonymousreply 231August 27, 2019 9:46 PM

Setside sources reveal that, even though they pal around together, Paul's toup is very jealous of the screentime Chrissy's wig is getting.

by Anonymousreply 232August 27, 2019 10:27 PM

As a Canadian I can tell you tomorrow ends with a great good old fashioned soapy twist.... it's good soap.

by Anonymousreply 233August 28, 2019 10:29 PM

Gum chewing Billy attempts to run down Adam at the Delia accident site, but hits Chloe instead.

by Anonymousreply 234August 29, 2019 12:31 AM

Would have been soapier if Adam had decided to teach Kevin a lesson by throwing him against that ladder in the Chancellor living room and fucking him senseless.

by Anonymousreply 235August 29, 2019 12:44 AM

You know where they're going with all this talk about Rey having a kid of his own some day .. while his family chimes in that he should maybe give Sharon a second chance .. then, Sharon telling Mariah that she regrets breaking up with Rey .. while mentioning that she just had the best-est procreative sex of her life with Adam.

by Anonymousreply 236August 29, 2019 12:51 AM

R236, How old is the Sharon character?

by Anonymousreply 237August 29, 2019 1:26 AM

R237 In the Autumn of 1995, Nick and Sharon celebrated her *18th birthday," but viewers knew that she was actually turning 19 and was still hiding the fact that she'd had to drop out of high school in Madison when she'd gotten preggers with Cassie (and Mariah).

So if we're still supposed to be going by that info (that she was born in 1975), then she'd be 43 coming up on 44 real soon; but at this point in time, that may not be the wisest thing to do and/or assume, because inconsistencies related to these questions about ages among characters typically abound.

by Anonymousreply 238August 29, 2019 2:27 AM

^^^ CORRECTION ^^^ That first line should read "In the Autumn of 1994 ..."

Not to confuse things any further .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 239August 29, 2019 2:30 AM

Right. That timeline would not lend itself well to Mariah and Noah’s ages.

by Anonymousreply 240August 29, 2019 2:44 AM

Did we also think that billy might be connors father at first?

So Adam will have 3 children with women attached to other men?

Repeat and repeat.

by Anonymousreply 241August 29, 2019 2:46 AM

Like his Father R241. I personally wouldn't mind a Sharon/Adam kid. The last thing anyone needs is Sharon to be pregnant by Rafe Hernandez.

by Anonymousreply 242August 29, 2019 2:53 AM

R241 The other candidate for Connor's father was Dullan McAvoy - that's why the boy is named "Connor" as that was Dullan's father's name.

Chelsea the con artist had previously given birth to Billy's baby when she had Johnny by him from when she raped Billy over in Myanmar.

by Anonymousreply 243August 29, 2019 2:54 AM

Yes let’s not cement Rosales into the Newman canon.

by Anonymousreply 244August 29, 2019 2:54 AM

R242 Don't you mean Dario Hernandez?

Yeah, I know same difference .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 245August 29, 2019 2:57 AM

R240 Sharon being born in 1975 worked for Cassie, since she was said to be born in 1991 (and just one year off Grimes' real age). And since they were aging Cassie naturally (while Grimes was in the role), they always kept her brother Noah looking younger then her. It only got fucked up after Cassie died, and someone decided to SORAS Noah. Once they did that and then brought Grimes back as Cassie's twin, Mariah, Adamson's Noah looked older than she did, so it was strange. If they ever recast Noah, they should re-set things and have the character look a few years younger than Mariah.

by Anonymousreply 246August 29, 2019 3:25 AM

R234

Does Chloe die?

by Anonymousreply 247August 29, 2019 8:09 AM

It happens during the closing seconds of Thursday's show, so stay tuned.

by Anonymousreply 248August 29, 2019 8:20 AM

Chloe probably will die - With Kay gone Esther really has nothing except being Chloe's mother. It would give her a death scene to do then they can close the Kay Chancellor legacy.

by Anonymousreply 249August 29, 2019 2:39 PM

[quote] With Kay gone Esther really has nothing except being Chloe's mother.

Well, Esther is also Bella's grandma, and she's also supposed to live and be responsible for the upkeep of the Chancellor Mausoleum in perpetuity. .. If Chance is on the horizon, then Esther ought to be good for an occasional appearance.

But has anyone thought about the brilliant idea of having Esther begin a hot and wild affair with Cane? This should have been the original plan for the hunk after Lily. .. His falling for Esther would be so much more believable than Traci. And their relationship would be even more maddening to Jill.

by Anonymousreply 250August 29, 2019 6:46 PM

R250, Kate Linder turns 72 in November.

by Anonymousreply 251August 29, 2019 7:11 PM

Perfect for Goddard who just turned 48!

What a striking couple.

They can be like La Strasser and Tuc Watkins on OLTL !!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252August 29, 2019 7:36 PM

R247 Nope.

So unfortunately, Kevin is still chained to the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 253August 29, 2019 10:17 PM

Except, R252, Goddard is no where near as good looking or as talented as Tuc Watkins.

by Anonymousreply 254August 29, 2019 11:47 PM

Neither Adam nor Chloe were hit by Billy's car. Rather, Billy swerved, was injured and nursed by Kevin and Chloe.

Another good Victor/Adam confrontation scene on Friday.

As for Chelsea's world being rocked, she confronted Chloe at CL and freaked out.

by Anonymousreply 255August 30, 2019 4:09 AM

So stoopid that Chelsea's supposed to be shocked to encounter Chloe and learn that she's alive. .. Where's the press? .. Chloe was taken into police custody days ago, and D.A. Michael couldn't have had someone like the one-time presumed murderer of a Newman (not to mention a supposeed suicide victim) arrested without it being all over the media.

by Anonymousreply 256August 30, 2019 5:07 AM

Isn't there a Starbucks in Genoa City?

by Anonymousreply 257August 30, 2019 5:45 AM

R256, You'd think TMZ would have been on that.

by Anonymousreply 258August 30, 2019 5:47 AM

Adam shows Michael evidence that FenMo is a party boy who's dealing drugs.

The only question is whether he's selling his ass as well.

by Anonymousreply 259August 30, 2019 10:18 PM

Where is Gloria?

by Anonymousreply 260August 30, 2019 10:33 PM

SID is loving Mark.

Me Too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261August 31, 2019 8:37 AM

I wonder if Michael Muhney sits home watching and screaming "Maaaaaaaaax!"

by Anonymousreply 262September 1, 2019 12:37 AM

Young John and his bulge returns on Monday, along with his unappreciative wife, Young Dina.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263September 1, 2019 4:59 AM

They really should have kept young John and his bulge and cast him as an Abbott cousin or something. Or a heretofore unknown illegitimate John Abbott sprog. Would have been a fresh rivalry with Billy.

by Anonymousreply 264September 2, 2019 2:13 AM

Maybe John could have knocked up Mamie during their affair years ago and this guy could have been cast as the love child of John and Mamie.

by Anonymousreply 265September 2, 2019 2:30 AM

Fake Mamie looked in her 50s when she and John kissed in the 90s. Some affair. And Jill and Gloria had to use the little blue pills on him to get any action.

by Anonymousreply 266September 2, 2019 7:24 PM

R263, Young John makes a brief appearance at the very end of Tuesday's show.

by Anonymousreply 267September 3, 2019 12:55 AM

Are they killing Dina off?

by Anonymousreply 268September 3, 2019 1:39 AM

Can Young John replace Ghost John now?

In Jackie's first vision-conversation with him, I'd have Young John emerge from the Abbott swimming pool wearing his vintage, snug-fitting White Stag Speedo, à la Mark Spitz in 1972.

As Young John stands there dripping wet, slowly toweling off, Jackie will just STARE and wonder out loud, if he'll ever compare to his dad.

by Anonymousreply 269September 3, 2019 6:05 AM

R269, Jerry Douglas is in no condition to appear as Ghost John ever again.

by Anonymousreply 270September 3, 2019 12:45 PM

R270

How so?

by Anonymousreply 271September 3, 2019 1:57 PM

Really he seemed fine, if older, on that home and family appearance they all did last year.

by Anonymousreply 272September 3, 2019 3:49 PM

Jerry's been using a cane lately and looks rather frail, or at least, has lost some weight.

by Anonymousreply 273September 3, 2019 6:47 PM

From March. He's 86 now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274September 3, 2019 6:49 PM

Just because you use a cane doesn't mean he's not camera ready. They aren't going to have John's ghost doing karate.

I know I'd be much more interested in these ghost visits if was Jerry.

by Anonymousreply 275September 3, 2019 9:20 PM

If YR doesn't have Adam/Phyllis having angry hate sex then JG is truly stupid. They need to fuck on every surface then vow to band together & bring down everyone who's harmed them.

by Anonymousreply 276September 3, 2019 9:23 PM

Nothing against Jerry, but it comes off rather odd, when ghosts look much older than they did when the character actually died. Ghost John's been dead for 13 years now, and he can't pass for 73 and holding any longer.

by Anonymousreply 277September 3, 2019 9:34 PM

Why did they kill him off in the first place? Budget cuts?

by Anonymousreply 278September 3, 2019 9:39 PM

I like the Adam-Phyllis chemistry just as it is, and I think sex would actually spoil it.

by Anonymousreply 279September 3, 2019 9:40 PM

R278 Stupidity. Really Y&R's killing off of John and GH's killing off of Alan Q, were two of the stupidest soap moves I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 280September 3, 2019 9:42 PM

R278 Peter Begman has indicated that Latham was basically on mission to diminish The Abbotts. She killed off John, and it was around this same time that she canned Eileen (Ashley). Traci was rarely seen. .. LML did cast Scott Seymour as Billy for John's death, but he was so bad that viewers started calling him "Billywood." That lasted 13 weeks, and the character was gone.

by Anonymousreply 281September 3, 2019 9:49 PM

At least johns death led to a few storylines: widow Gloria vs the Abbott family, blame for John being in prison in the first place, etc.

Not the thread for this, but Alan quartermaines death was for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 282September 3, 2019 10:48 PM

Having hamfisted Judith Chapman hoisted upon Y&R was NO GIFT.

by Anonymousreply 283September 4, 2019 12:37 AM

Yeah I remember the time Joh died. They were really trying to highlight the Baldwins and it was horrible. To this day, part of me is still so sick of Michael Gloria, and that ratface Kevin because of this.

by Anonymousreply 284September 4, 2019 12:44 AM

John^^^

by Anonymousreply 285September 4, 2019 12:44 AM

Kyle is acting CEO?

by Anonymousreply 286September 4, 2019 12:46 AM

Adam steals Nate's tablet so Phyllis can hack into Pop's medical records.

by Anonymousreply 287September 4, 2019 12:47 AM

R286 yup. I think Bergman May be taking a vacation.

by Anonymousreply 288September 4, 2019 12:48 AM

R288, He could use a face lift.

by Anonymousreply 289September 4, 2019 12:53 AM

Aunt Jack's" journey" ... Is that when we have our soap heroine taking a job as a waitress at some roadside diner out in the boonies and falling in love with a trucker who frequents the place?

by Anonymousreply 290September 4, 2019 12:53 AM

If JG really wanted to shock the viewer & get our attention Jack should've told Kyle he was going to go see Keemo. His conversation with Victor today made him realize he had let time & distance interfere and he wants to reconnect with Kyle's brother.

by Anonymousreply 291September 4, 2019 1:36 AM

Over PB's cold, dead body R291 😊😂😉

by Anonymousreply 292September 4, 2019 2:25 AM

If PB was willing to play a stupid doppelganger-rapist from Peru named "Marco," I'm sure he could "force himself" to play something that actually has basis in history that Bill Bell developed (as eye-rolling as the Vietnam retcon was). 😊😂😉

by Anonymousreply 293September 4, 2019 3:15 AM

Y&R only has 23 contract players. No wonder they play Adam and Nicholas so much. They really need to beef up the cast.

by Anonymousreply 294September 4, 2019 3:50 AM

Anyone else think Jack is taking a road trip to Miami, I thought he and Lola’s mom were nice together. Plus I’d love to see Eva La Rue more.

by Anonymousreply 295September 4, 2019 3:57 AM

^^^^

I would love that.

by Anonymousreply 296September 4, 2019 5:56 AM

Jack coming out as a late life homosexual would be something.

by Anonymousreply 297September 4, 2019 9:16 AM

Sort of John and Jill revisited... older man with younger wife who is eventually recast with a scenery chewer.

Let's cast Aunt Jack's new husband.

by Anonymousreply 298September 4, 2019 12:14 PM

Brooks Prentiss should be Jack's younger hubby. He'd have a power base of his own. I'd cast the guy who played Stefan on Days.

by Anonymousreply 299September 4, 2019 4:42 PM

Brooks Prentiss should be coming back from years at Eton, played by James Scott.

by Anonymousreply 300September 4, 2019 4:45 PM

Brooks Prentiss should be coming back from years at Eton, played by James Scott.

by Anonymousreply 301September 4, 2019 4:45 PM

R298 If you want a scenery-chewing younger husband, perhaps Ms. Hansis.

by Anonymousreply 302September 4, 2019 7:14 PM

Hilarious line from Dummer today when she commented that she always knew JabBottom was "headed straight to the top."

by Anonymousreply 303September 4, 2019 7:15 PM

So, through Phyllis' hacking skills, Adam is going to spike Victor's medications?

by Anonymousreply 304September 4, 2019 7:47 PM

One spoiler says, "Nikki catches Adam in the act."

Does that mean Rafe is returning?

She kinda just stood there watching last time.

by Anonymousreply 305September 4, 2019 8:50 PM

After Jack hung up from talking to Traci the camera focused on a travel tag in Jack's car?Is that locale supposed to mean something to us?

by Anonymousreply 306September 4, 2019 10:23 PM

Apparently, Jackie's headed for the "Pine Forest Inn & Spa."

Could that be located at The Pines on Fire Island?

Maybe Jack could find what he's looking for in The Meat Rack.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307September 4, 2019 10:48 PM

Okay, it's getting ridiculous. Adam finds a woman who supplies him with identical looking prescription bottles that contain more powerful versions of Victor's medications.

by Anonymousreply 308September 5, 2019 1:51 AM

The rumors have been going around for a couple months that Case & Grossman were an off screen item. Looks like they confirmed it yesterday.Oh, boy! Dating your co-star rarely works out well.

by Anonymousreply 309September 5, 2019 2:43 PM

Where/how did they confirm it?

by Anonymousreply 310September 5, 2019 2:54 PM

R309, It didn't work for Amelia and Thad.

by Anonymousreply 311September 5, 2019 2:59 PM

Has Sara Bibel been demoted on Y&R? She was in a different position in the credits today.

by Anonymousreply 312September 5, 2019 8:19 PM

R312 I think that happened a few weeks ago. It looks like she's back in the script editor/coordinator position with Matt Clifford now gone.

by Anonymousreply 313September 5, 2019 8:31 PM

R311 Isn't there some confusion as to whether they actually went ahead with the divorce? .. In any event, they're still doing things together as a couple ( even if it's just for the kids). .. As one can see from this vacation photo she recently put up a few weeks ago, that's Thad's delicious butt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314September 5, 2019 8:44 PM

Sara will probably leave soon. After 2 years of Mal I imagine she's not willing to put up with Josh and Tony Morina's horseshit.

by Anonymousreply 315September 5, 2019 10:23 PM

Sara was brought back by Sally and kind of inherited Mal, and now Josh. If she's buds with and respected by Sally, then if there's some kind of issue, it may not be with (husband) Tony.

by Anonymousreply 316September 5, 2019 10:34 PM

[quote]The rumors have been going around for a couple months that Case & Grossman were an off screen item. Looks like they confirmed it yesterday.Oh, boy! Dating your co-star rarely works out well.

Where was it confirmed?

And Sharon Case is old enough to be Mark Grossman's mother! She's 48, he's 32, at least according to IMDB.

by Anonymousreply 317September 6, 2019 12:02 AM

R317 You have to admit she doesn't look it, though. I say good for her!

by Anonymousreply 318September 6, 2019 12:06 AM

Sharon Robinson!

by Anonymousreply 319September 6, 2019 12:08 AM

She definitely doesn’t look like she’s pushing 50, and I’m glad she stopped messing with her face. I don’t see confirmation of a relationship though.

by Anonymousreply 320September 6, 2019 12:39 AM

R320

MG rweeted a pick of them in each other's arms & them looking adoringly at each other. MG said something like I came for coffee but stayed for a dance.

SC started getting bombarded with questions about what date that would air onscreen.

SC replied sorry for the confusion. It's not a spoiler pic but a personal one.

The rumors have been flying they were an item since they had the YR Fan Club event. Event recappers said they were very touchy feely the entire time. Then SC signed on to do a PA event with MG and a few others in Canada. She never does events except the official YR ones so that also made people wonder. Also Nelson Branco tweeted a couple months ago that there was some hanky panky going on behind the YR scenes between an actor/actress but he didn't say who. We all know NB & SC are buds.

by Anonymousreply 321September 6, 2019 1:06 AM

If Sharon Case is fucking Mark Grossman, good for her. You get it girl!

by Anonymousreply 322September 6, 2019 1:11 AM

Hey I don't have a single problem if SC/MG are having a fling. They're both single & attractive. Go for it!

Who gives a fuck about a 16 yr age difference? Age ain't nothing but a number & SC's body is banging.

by Anonymousreply 323September 6, 2019 1:15 AM

Speaking of internet fodder about YR actors. Did you read EB's nasty tirade about CNN having British pundits?

His hidden Trumpian tendencies jumped the fuck out. He's spouting nationalism talking points when he's from Germany.

by Anonymousreply 324September 6, 2019 1:19 AM

[quote] Also Nelson Branco tweeted a couple months ago

Nellie Branco, that paragon of virtue!

by Anonymousreply 325September 6, 2019 1:51 AM

R323 Totally. If true, more power to her.

by Anonymousreply 326September 6, 2019 2:20 AM

Angelica is OUT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327September 6, 2019 3:10 AM

The CBS Daytime schedule is basicallly on auto-pilot at this point anyway. The two game shows are what they are -- just extended product placement commercials with actual advertising airing in between segments. The two soaps will live or die by ratings analytics (combined linear and non-linear viewing) and whether they're still hitting some defined measurement. And The Squawk certainly doesn't merit its own vice-president.

by Anonymousreply 328September 6, 2019 3:37 AM

R322, Wonder how her bff Muhney feels about this.

by Anonymousreply 329September 6, 2019 6:13 AM

She's lasted longer than she deserved.

by Anonymousreply 330September 6, 2019 11:31 AM

Bye, you fat whore!

by Anonymousreply 331September 6, 2019 1:22 PM

It's probably a sign things will wrap up in a few years.

When the P&G shows got rid of the supervisory role they were gone within 3-4 years.

by Anonymousreply 332September 6, 2019 1:23 PM

I'm a Mark Grossman fan, but this is his 10th straight episode. What kind of fucking guarantee does he have?

by Anonymousreply 333September 6, 2019 4:47 PM

Thank god Grossman is a great actor.

Morina and Griffith said in one of their interviews that the average Y&R viewer was only watching the show two times per week, so I guess that would mean most people watching have only seen him four times (out of the last 10 episodes) .. lol!

My only complaint is it's summer, and he's fully clothed.

by Anonymousreply 334September 6, 2019 6:52 PM

I don't really have a desire to see MG unclothed. He is a string bean with zero cuts or definition.

by Anonymousreply 335September 6, 2019 8:30 PM

Nice, 6'1 well-toned swimmer's build. Certainly more sculpted than bean pole Billy.

(And let's not forget the nice ass and prominent bulge from the respective blue jeans ad and Calvin Klein photo.)

They should have the AC go out in the penthouse, so he has to walk around in bikini briefs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336September 6, 2019 9:24 PM

R336, OldNate was shirtless in that penthouse for his first two weeks on the show.

by Anonymousreply 337September 6, 2019 10:35 PM

Zoe spikes three pitchers of drinks at The Grand Phoenix gala opening.

by Anonymousreply 338September 7, 2019 12:40 AM

have you seen anything uglier than the hotel and restaurant sets?

by Anonymousreply 339September 7, 2019 2:00 AM

It will be entirely stoopid, if this modern, luxury hotel doesn't have security cameras in their common areas to record Zoe.

by Anonymousreply 340September 7, 2019 5:53 AM

Spiking the liquor reminds me of when AMC did the Libidizone story.

by Anonymousreply 341September 7, 2019 10:54 AM

Word I've heard....Zoe will be paired eventually with Adam.

by Anonymousreply 342September 7, 2019 3:24 PM

R342

Lies. The actress has finished taping. Come on! You think they'd pair Adam with a girl who isn't yet 21? GMAB

by Anonymousreply 343September 7, 2019 4:16 PM

Are they ever going to show NuChance?

If he's blown through his entire inheritance, does he now support himself by escorting? .. Can Jill find him on RentMen or JustForFans?

by Anonymousreply 344September 7, 2019 8:02 PM

Y&R's new Costume Designer (David Zyla) looks gayer than Elton John's fanny pack.

Can we get the younger actors in fashion-forward jock straps, banana hammocks, and short-shorts now?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 345September 7, 2019 10:51 PM

It's like Patricia Field and Robert Graham had a special needs child.

by Anonymousreply 346September 7, 2019 11:07 PM

R345, I'll bet he takes multiple inseam measurements on the guys . . . for accuracy.

by Anonymousreply 347September 8, 2019 12:04 AM

R345 I wouldn't doubt all of the actors have received appointments for a proper underwear review in order to make sure the label they're wearing is appropriate to their character's persona.

JaBottom: Andrew Christian - pastels, every shade of the rainbow

Theo: Nasty Pig Jock Strap - black/blue

Kevin: Hanes Tighty-Whities. (Note: To save money, buy the 7-pk to split with Mariah.)

Adam: C-IN2 Core Low Rise Brief - typically black.

Nate: Lacoste Microfiber Boxer Briefs - yellow, orange, and red.

Aunt Jack: Fruit of the Loom Boxers - white, lightly-starched and always pressed.

Devon: Joe Boxer from the K-Mart boys department - something with Emojis, Action Heroes, Star Wars, etc.

Nick: Same as above, but from the Men's department - look for Happy Faces or American flag.

Billy: Ralph Lauren Knit Boxers with button fly - white

Chewing Gum Billy: Ralph Lauren Knit Boxers with button fly - black

Cane: Calvin Klein, classic white brief. (Yes, he's THAT boring.)

Rey: Hugo BOSS trunks - a variety of colors. (Note: Make sure to order the size just below actual measurement.)

Michael LaBaldwin: Victoria's Secret, purple lace thong that he steals from Lauren's underwear drawer.

Paul: As requested, Mr. Davidson can continue to free ball, but seam adjustment in the crotch area of those faded jeans will need to be examined.

Victor: Per Tony, Braeden refuses to participate, saying his Frau takes care of this. (Note: Make sure to have a pack of XL Depends for Men on hand.)

by Anonymousreply 348September 9, 2019 10:20 PM

R348, How long did that take you?

by Anonymousreply 349September 9, 2019 11:30 PM

Sharon Case is hilarious in tomorrow’s episode.

by Anonymousreply 350September 10, 2019 3:50 AM

Lol can’t wait. Is she pretending to be age appropriate for Adam to be funny?

by Anonymousreply 351September 10, 2019 4:15 AM

I know one thing. The Grand Phoenix isn’t very grand. That set is too small and looks cheap.

by Anonymousreply 352September 10, 2019 5:31 AM

The duo caught kissing while trippin' out should have been Kyle and Theo. But only Zoe would have seen the two of them hidden away in some alcove, capturing their make-out session on her cell phone for later use.

by Anonymousreply 353September 10, 2019 6:34 AM

Devon practically goes into cardiac arrest after drinking the Molly laced Sangria, but Nate is too high on the same to assist him.

by Anonymousreply 354September 10, 2019 6:50 AM

R351 You act as if she looks the same age as Jess Walton.

by Anonymousreply 355September 10, 2019 11:25 AM

Sometimes I think Sharon Case must have a deal with Satan to preserve her looks, that was even better than the one Rose Kennedy had to extend her longevity. And Rose had a good run.

by Anonymousreply 356September 10, 2019 11:47 AM

Devon and Sharon had more severe (different) reactions, because they're both on prescription meds as well.

by Anonymousreply 357September 10, 2019 7:24 PM

Had to laugh at Phyllis calling Abby and Chelsea, "The Naked So-and-So and Her Sidekick."

Sloppy Sharon, The Horny Lesbians, and Nate as Dr. Feelgood were also funny.

And the casting call for the waiters and male party extras must have taken place at Rage in WeHo.

by Anonymousreply 358September 10, 2019 9:56 PM

I loved how Rey coolly shaded the hell out of Phyllis.

by Anonymousreply 359September 10, 2019 10:17 PM

I have a feeling there has been a large number of grand & great grand-parents calling up the grandkids to ask what Molly and MDMA is, today.

by Anonymousreply 360September 10, 2019 10:50 PM

25 Years of Queen Sharon.

Do we get CAKE?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 361September 10, 2019 10:54 PM

At least the Molly incident gave Paul Williams something to do.

by Anonymousreply 362September 11, 2019 4:05 AM

As high and as sick as Devon was, 911 should have been called immediately. He looked near death.

Sharon was hilarious as a drunk, but for me, Nate was a revelation. I thought he was hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 363September 11, 2019 4:48 AM

Agreed about Nate. I wish they’d give him more to do. He was comedy gold yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 364September 11, 2019 1:12 PM

Paul and Rey's good cop/bad cop shtick with Theo was more like dumb cop/dumber cop.

Zoe confessing to Phyllis kills the whole story - unless Phyllis plays with the info.

Devon and that dull chick he's with...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

by Anonymousreply 365September 11, 2019 5:25 PM

[quote] Devon and that dull chick he's with...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Them, and Nick and Chelsea. I just don't 'get' this pair at all. Her name might as well be Sage or Avery. Now that they've re-established Connor on the canvas, I'd actually Chelsea off. Some accident that would take out Cane as well.

by Anonymousreply 366September 11, 2019 6:26 PM

^^^ add: "kill" Chelsea off.

by Anonymousreply 367September 11, 2019 6:27 PM

Cane who?

by Anonymousreply 368September 11, 2019 8:17 PM

Hilarious that TPTB didn't even play Cane as an extra warm body at the Grand Phoenix launch.

I mean, Cane could have easily tagged along with ex-brother-in-law, Devon, and Elena ... then gotten a little high on the ol' Grand Sangria and proceeded to hit up one of the gay waiters in the men's room to relieve his blue balls.

by Anonymousreply 369September 11, 2019 8:31 PM

R369, Maybe he couldn't find a babysitter for Sam.

by Anonymousreply 370September 11, 2019 8:49 PM

I've thought Cane and Syphillis might be an interesting pair if they make Cane the shady grifter he was when he came on

by Anonymousreply 371September 11, 2019 11:57 PM

Phyllis now owns 25% of The Grand Phoenix and Zoe is arrested.

by Anonymousreply 372September 12, 2019 12:02 AM

R371 That's the only time I enjoyed Cane, somewhat.

With CK now gone, they could always reveal that Cane actually did DIE back in 2011 and that his bad twin brother, Caleb, has been impersonating all these years.

The Laniacs' brains would collectively EXPLODE... LOL!

by Anonymousreply 373September 12, 2019 1:44 AM

On Friday's episode, (sexually-speaking) Theo says he doesn't believe in labels.

So how many guys has this manwhore been with?

by Anonymousreply 374September 12, 2019 10:10 PM

[quote]So how many guys has this manwhore been with?

Tyler Johnson is certainly playing the part of Theo with a certain amount of swish. So, the show might very well go there and make him bisexual. But if Theo doesn't believe in labels, then maybe they just won't use that B-word.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 375September 13, 2019 6:58 AM

They won't go there.

by Anonymousreply 376September 13, 2019 11:23 AM

Theo seems like the kinda guy who would bend whichever way required, if it advanced his status.

Too bad there isn't a lonely, wealthy, influential homosexual in town desiring to sponsor him. If NuPhillip were around, Theo could be his "Derek Thurston."

by Anonymousreply 377September 13, 2019 8:01 PM

Instead of an inexplicable Jack/Sharon rendezvous why not have Jack fall for Theo? 100 times more believable.

by Anonymousreply 378September 13, 2019 9:12 PM

R378 If Theo became the new "Mrs. Jack Abbott," they could re-imagine the John-Jill-Jack story with Jack-Theo-Kyle in the roles and eventually have Kyle and Theo get trapped in a cabin during a snowstorm. .. Zoe could play the "Lindsey Wells" character and snap photos of them.

by Anonymousreply 379September 13, 2019 9:25 PM

R379 love it!

by Anonymousreply 380September 13, 2019 11:25 PM

Is Victor dead?

by Anonymousreply 381September 13, 2019 11:51 PM

What's up with Victor's "death"?

I thought it was being staged for Adam's benefit, after his spiking of Pop's meds was discovered, but why would the family still be "grieving" even after Adam had left the Newman ranch?

by Anonymousreply 382September 14, 2019 12:13 AM

Is thism like Victor's sixth or seventh death?

This should really bring viewers in.

NOT.

by Anonymousreply 383September 14, 2019 12:43 AM

What kind of local coffee shop is Sharon running? Every one, I've ever gone to has charging cables for customers to use.

by Anonymousreply 384September 14, 2019 12:56 AM

I guess not everyone is in on Victor’s fake death?

by Anonymousreply 385September 14, 2019 1:03 AM

R385 That's so they can be SHOCKED when he walks into the boardroom fully recovered.

by Anonymousreply 386September 14, 2019 3:07 AM

Nothing about Victor makes me want to watch.

by Anonymousreply 387September 14, 2019 11:35 AM

SC & MG ain't hiding it anymore. Their vacationing together in Yosemite.

Get it, girl!

by Anonymousreply 388September 14, 2019 7:29 PM

Ho hum. So the nurse who gave Adam the Vic meds went to Vic and they're setting Adam up. Isn't faking your death fraud so therefore a crime? Guess Chief Williams and Detective Rosales are in on it to bust Adam.

by Anonymousreply 389September 14, 2019 8:50 PM

R389 I think it only becomes a crime if you try to collect life insurance or escape justice etc... There have been numerous examples of the police helping a person fake their death to catch a criminal.

by Anonymousreply 390September 14, 2019 9:08 PM

[quote] SC & MG ain't hiding it anymore.

Hot dog down a hallway

by Anonymousreply 391September 14, 2019 9:59 PM

R391

GMAB. SC hasn't ever had kids.

by Anonymousreply 392September 14, 2019 10:18 PM

Everyone on Twitter is talking about Josh being fired. Is there some news?

by Anonymousreply 393September 15, 2019 3:58 PM

Is Josh suffering from the vapours again?

by Anonymousreply 394September 15, 2019 7:25 PM

SPOILER:

[quote] Billy has a stand-alone episode that takes place in his mind as he struggles with his alter ego.

This might be slightly interesting if it was performed in the nude like Greco-Roman wrestling.

by Anonymousreply 395September 15, 2019 7:42 PM

I saw nothing about him being fired on Twitter.

However, Twitter turned up this post about his feets.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396September 15, 2019 7:48 PM

Is it Josh Morrow or Josh Griffin who has supposedly been fired.

by Anonymousreply 397September 15, 2019 7:55 PM

Bruce is creepy looking.

Peg could use some acting lessons.

And Stuart needs a houseboy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398September 15, 2019 8:25 PM

R395, I wish I knew what day this is scheduled, so I could delete it from my DVR.

by Anonymousreply 399September 15, 2019 8:32 PM

R399 The TV Guide has it listed for Tuesday, September 17.

by Anonymousreply 400September 15, 2019 9:08 PM

Listen for the ANCIENT music cue they use at the end of Monday's episode. Starts with Adam in the penthouse when Phyllis leaves him alone. "Lost Hope."

by Anonymousreply 401September 16, 2019 6:23 AM

I heard that. It was nice. Y&R always had pretty good music and it's original stuff, lots of it, holds up still.

by Anonymousreply 402September 16, 2019 11:56 AM

R401 US Monday or Canadian Monday?

by Anonymousreply 403September 16, 2019 3:57 PM

R403 U.S. Monday

by Anonymousreply 404September 16, 2019 6:52 PM

Today was not Billy's stand alone episode

by Anonymousreply 405September 16, 2019 8:11 PM

R405 See R400

(In Canada) At least the episode revolving around Billy ends with Adam throwing Billy down on the bed and topping him.

Too bad Victoria has to come in wake Billy up from this imaginary dream of his.

by Anonymousreply 406September 16, 2019 10:28 PM

Here we are a mere four months into Mark Grossman's run as Adam Newman and I can barely remember anyone else playing the role. Justin who? Michael who? Chris Engen who?

Grossman just seems to have captured the character perfectly. He doesn't seem like he's acting at all. Seems like he is the living embodiment of Adam Newman.

He owns the role now as far as I'm concerned. And I say that as someone who was skeptical about casting such a babyfaced newbie in the part.

Bravo to the casting department.

by Anonymousreply 407September 16, 2019 10:35 PM

Grossman really is the casting find of the year. And to think he had to hit the ground running, then maintain this marathon pace they've handed him.

by Anonymousreply 408September 16, 2019 10:53 PM

R408, Not to mention, initiating a romance with Sharon Case.

by Anonymousreply 409September 16, 2019 11:02 PM

In his imagination Billy wants it ... rough!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410September 17, 2019 8:20 AM

The unintended subtext in that scene was actually fairly hot. At first I giggled but quickly I was reaching for my smelling salts. Whether you meant to or not, thanks, Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 411September 17, 2019 10:52 AM

I thought Adam was going to unbuckle Billy's belt and rip his pants off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 412September 17, 2019 8:56 PM

OMG so glad Victor is ALIVE. He and Nicky have such good chemistry,

by Anonymousreply 413September 17, 2019 9:53 PM

They should have Adam go back to exploring his bi side, especially if it it to get his way like with Rafe.

by Anonymousreply 414September 17, 2019 9:54 PM

As suggested on the 'other' thread, Adam needs a live-in HOUSEBOY -- his little minion who waits to serve -- and occasionally breaks the rules.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415September 17, 2019 10:44 PM

What about me, R415?

by Anonymousreply 416September 17, 2019 10:52 PM

I agree that Mark Grossman has made this show watchable for me again.

by Anonymousreply 417September 18, 2019 1:43 AM

Wednesday's show is nothing but further grief for Victor and remorse from Adam.

by Anonymousreply 418September 18, 2019 4:39 AM

I agree about the homoerotic subtext when Adam climbed on top of Billy. I mean, DAYUM!

by Anonymousreply 419September 18, 2019 7:45 AM

The funniest thing about the gif of Adam throwing Billy down on the bed @ R410 is Billy then schooching his body up so that he's fully on the bed with his head on a pillow. .. It's like, if he's going to get fucked, he wants to be comfortable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420September 18, 2019 8:37 AM

You just know CLB (or Peter Bergman) were fantasying it was them that Grossman was jumping on top of.

by Anonymousreply 421September 18, 2019 9:46 AM

Soaps' new supercouple: Badam.

by Anonymousreply 422September 18, 2019 12:05 PM

Does Chrissy's wig have a name? Or, should we refer to this new couple as Chwig?

by Anonymousreply 423September 18, 2019 7:48 PM

Mishael Morgan back as a doppelganger knocking on Duh-von's door?

What character is she playing? Chance's attorney?

by Anonymousreply 424September 18, 2019 9:12 PM

per next week's spoilers Adam frames Victoria for Victor's death

by Anonymousreply 425September 18, 2019 10:15 PM

Meanwhile, Victor Newman is down in Rio with his Brazilian rent boy looking quite healthy?

This would be a take-off on billionaire, Malcolm Forbes, who apparently had a penchant for the classic Colt Studios type of man, a reflection of his super-masculine and macho lifestyle, which included motorcycling and yachting. Nikki will fill-in as Liz Taylor.

by Anonymousreply 426September 19, 2019 5:39 PM

The Billy standalone episode would have worked better if they'd gotten a 8 year old to play Delia.

by Anonymousreply 427September 20, 2019 12:15 AM

Once given immunity, the pharmacist tells Paul and Rey that she was hired by Victoria.

by Anonymousreply 428September 20, 2019 12:39 AM

Oh my god! They killed David Sherman!

You bastards.

by Anonymousreply 429September 20, 2019 3:26 AM

Silver Anniversary Interview.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 430September 20, 2019 5:38 AM

Stupid show. Why is everyone--but Phillys--so grief-stricken about this prick? Even JACK. He's threatened ALL those fools that were in tears multiple times.

by Anonymousreply 431September 20, 2019 9:23 AM

Phyllis' initial text to Nick, "You're better off without him" was great.

by Anonymousreply 432September 20, 2019 11:00 AM

"Faith will be playing game of chess in Victor's honor."

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 433September 20, 2019 6:53 PM

For any who may have been missing him, Victor surfaces on Monday's show.

by Anonymousreply 434September 21, 2019 3:46 AM

This Victor is dead again story is the WEAKEST effort to stunt B&B's ratings rise. It's pathetic. Sp is most of Y&R. Prediction: Mark Grossman will leave this dumb ass show the 1st chance he gets and become a prime time star.

by Anonymousreply 435September 21, 2019 8:42 AM

R435, Billy's PTSD is just as weak and SO BORING.

by Anonymousreply 436September 21, 2019 9:35 AM

R435, Billy's PTSD is just as weak and SO BORING.

by Anonymousreply 437September 21, 2019 9:35 AM

Billy's PTSD is just as weak and SO boring.

by Anonymousreply 438September 21, 2019 9:36 AM

Victoria's breakdown at first being told about daddy kicking the bucket shows how truly TERRIBLE an actress what'sherface is.

"It's not true! He's not dead. You're lying. LYING! "

Bitch, why would they lie about that?

by Anonymousreply 439September 21, 2019 9:48 AM

R439 Well, it isn't her fault that the writers wrote that.

by Anonymousreply 440September 21, 2019 5:15 PM

That was a weird jump cut from CL to Victoria's living room by Paul and Rey.

by Anonymousreply 441September 21, 2019 6:01 PM

SPOILER:

[quote] Aunt Jack asks Sister Traci to help him write a book about The Abbotts.

I wonder if we'll get more made-up vignettes of Young John in his snug suit pants showcasing his bulge?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442September 21, 2019 7:21 PM

SPOILER:

[quote] DUH-von's world collapses.

Let's hope this means they're going to fast-forward thru this fight over Katherine's will. ... While it's a necessary do-over to correct how badly Kay's estate was handled the first time (by Griffith, no less), the story we're getting now seems pretty weak with Chance's role in the battle entirely off-screen. .. Are they even trying to find a new actor to assume the position?

by Anonymousreply 443September 21, 2019 7:35 PM

They could find a better wig for Mishael?

by Anonymousreply 444September 21, 2019 7:56 PM

I know we haven't seen a lot of Mishael's new character yet, but I really hope she is less whiny and annoying than Hillary. So far she appears to be a more mature professional type.

by Anonymousreply 445September 21, 2019 8:00 PM

Seeing that they both play attorneys, maybe Mishael's wig can hook-up with Chrissy's wig!

Then, Lauren's extensions could flip out and have a one-night stand with her ex-husband, Paul's toupee!

by Anonymousreply 446September 21, 2019 8:19 PM

What does Adam really have on Fen to make Michael jump through hoops for him?

by Anonymousreply 447September 21, 2019 9:23 PM

[quote] This Victor is dead again story is the WEAKEST effort to stunt B&B's ratings rise.

B&B's recent ratings "rise" appears to already be over, and their recent bump to No. 1 in the demos during August was mainly due to Y&R's decline. I don't think B&B even surpassed their own numbers from April.

But I agree, who on earth would think Victor being dead for the 19th time would cause lapsed viewers to tune in?

by Anonymousreply 448September 21, 2019 11:05 PM

R448 I think it’s primarily to showcase Adam more than they already have. The rest of the family doesn’t seem to be in on the fact that Victor is alive. It’s a pretty weak story. Victor will return and tell everyone he had to do this to take Adam out, and all will be forgiven. Even though I think allowing your family to believe your dead is horrible. That’s what happens when you have the same family on for decades. You run out of interesting, new shit for them to do.

by Anonymousreply 449September 21, 2019 11:15 PM

[quote] What does Adam really have on Fen to make Michael jump through hoops for him?

Adam secured photos of FenMo not just using drugs, but dealing them (in Tulsa). When Adam showed them to LaBladwin, he reminded him that the average sentence for drug trafficking in Oklahoma is eight years in a state penitentiary.

So I guess one can assume that Michael is out to save FemMo's butt ... literally.

by Anonymousreply 450September 22, 2019 2:16 AM

I don't want to jump on the bash Josh train, but Adam's plan never made any sense. And how do you tell the Katherine's will storyline without the main antagonist on screen? Apparently Chance has had some kind of personality transplant and we don't know how or why. Billy's DID is weird. Why is Kyle so boring? And where's Cane?

This won't be popular but Mark Grossman and Staff are the only things holding this show together in my opinion.

My plan to fix the show:

The GC Slasher/ The main victims would be Lola, Chelsea, Chloe, Elena, Rey, Nate, and Abby. The murderer would be Cane who has lost his mind because his family completely fell apart. All the murders will take place in the Grand Phoenix Hotel. The bodies will turn up in shocking and unique ways. The focus will be mainly women, but Rey and Nate get it because they stumble on to the truth. Maybe we can use Theo or Kyle or maybe DID Billy as the red herring.

by Anonymousreply 451September 22, 2019 5:48 AM

[quote] This won't be popular but Mark Grossman and Staff are the only things holding this show together in my opinion.

I'm actually with you all the way on that idea - and I'm a viewer who dreaded the thought of Staff returning. .. Grossman is the soap casting find of the year, and Staff has really toned it down since those last two years at Y&R before she exited when I couldn't stand her. I also still enjoy Sharon.

As for Cane ... it's been 9 weeks since we've seen him. Any other soap and DG would be out the door or at least taken off contract. And why do they keep torturing us with these Lily returns? Goddard showed CK in the hair and makeup room last week, and is pimping her appearance. Of course, the Laniacs are going nuts. Please stop.

by Anonymousreply 452September 22, 2019 6:24 AM

R451

Over my dead body you off Rey & Nate. They're the only eye candy on this show IMO.

by Anonymousreply 453September 22, 2019 6:40 AM

Unfortunately it's been on the net that Christall is coming back as Lily. So either she and Cane are riding off into the sunset again or she's gonna be a cog in Mishael's return to keep Devon away from the look a like.

I;m all for your idea R451. But please make Nikki the 1st victim.

by Anonymousreply 454September 22, 2019 9:41 AM

R454 You must be kidding Nikki, is untouchable. She's put in her time and has now entered the realm of soap legends, where she gets to stay on the show until she decides to leave, she dies, or the show is canceled.

by Anonymousreply 455September 22, 2019 4:34 PM

Doesn't mean MTS isn't an annoying, awful actress who is a total snot.

by Anonymousreply 456September 22, 2019 4:49 PM

R455, Iconic soap stars have been tossed from shows in the past. Weren't Helen Wagner and Eileen Fulton dumped from ATWT and brought back? Didn't DOOL do the same to Drake Hogestyn?

by Anonymousreply 457September 22, 2019 7:47 PM

R457 Days dumped BOTH Dee and Drake in 2008.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458September 22, 2019 7:54 PM

Melody was already fired and/or left and returned a few months later. Her bitch ass ain't going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 459September 22, 2019 8:09 PM

Grossman said he just filmed his opening credits sequence, so hopefully the new main titles are coming soon. Need some fresh faces.

by Anonymousreply 460September 22, 2019 8:21 PM

Shows are too afraid to lose what little audience they have left to make bold moves like that these days. That’s why we’re stuck with the same repetitive bs.

by Anonymousreply 461September 22, 2019 8:35 PM

Grandpa Victor and Grandma Nikki can stick around, but need to be played as such and sparingly. Same with Aunt Jack. It's hilarious that this senior citizen who's eligible for social security feels like he still hasn't found what he's looking for. Maybe he should retire and take some senior bus trips.

by Anonymousreply 462September 22, 2019 9:35 PM

Will we ever see Dina again?

by Anonymousreply 463September 22, 2019 10:08 PM

[quote]Will we ever see Dina again?

Who?

by Anonymousreply 464September 22, 2019 11:17 PM

R461 Exactly, it has never worked out when a show lets go of a veteran star. With the state of soap ratings today, such a move would make zero sense. Also, Nikki is not a bad actress, she isn't the best, but she isn't the worse. I can't believe that she has never gotten an Emmy. It is a sad world where Jacqueline MacInnes Wood has an Emmy and Melody Thomas Scott does not.

by Anonymousreply 465September 23, 2019 12:04 AM

They couldn't even write a scene where Lauren found FenMo selling his hole for drugs in a Tulsa motel room and showed how she got her son's ass into rehab.

Instead, they build an entire set meant to be a Sedona retreat just to have Sharon and Jack catch up and talk about what? .. for what? .. They could have done their Mutual Admiration Society scene in Chancellor Park just as easily.

by Anonymousreply 466September 23, 2019 12:10 AM

R563

Yes we'll see Dina this week. She will be in a non-communicative state but come out of it long enough to tell Jack she loves him.

by Anonymousreply 467September 23, 2019 12:17 AM

To the Adam haters on here, consider yourselves warned . . . Tuesday's show has lots and lots of Adam.

by Anonymousreply 468September 23, 2019 11:43 PM

R468

So in other words it's just another day ending in a Y.

by Anonymousreply 469September 24, 2019 1:18 AM

The problem with Adam is that they appear to be writing the character into a corner. I don't see how he can be viable in the long run, given all the bad things they are having him do at once.

by Anonymousreply 470September 24, 2019 1:21 AM

So whatever happened to Jessica Collins guesting? Was that just bad speculation based on her vague message? Or did TPTB change their minds? I personally don't care about Avery.

by Anonymousreply 471September 25, 2019 8:56 PM

per SOD

Cane has been impersonating Chance. He's in cahoots with Amanda

by Anonymousreply 472September 25, 2019 9:42 PM

It would be hilarious if it came out that Cane actually DID croak back in 2011, and Caleb has been impersonating him this whole time.

by Anonymousreply 473September 25, 2019 10:06 PM

[quote]Cane has been impersonating Chance. He's in cahoots with Amanda

This sound like the most interesting plot Can has been involved in since his arrival in 2007.

He's already impersonated Phillip III so why not impersonate P3's son!

But at the same time, Adam would know what Chance looked like. Even if he had amnesia while in Vegas, when Adam got his memory back, surely he would have gone, "Why was Cane pretending to be Chance with me in Vegas?"

by Anonymousreply 474September 25, 2019 11:37 PM

I've lost track as to who in GC knows Victor is really alive. It's not clear which extended family members know the truth.

Jill asking "grieving widow" Nikki when is the funeral was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 475September 26, 2019 1:39 AM

It’s clear to anyone paying attention who knows the truth about Victor: Nikki, Nick, Victoria, Billy, Abby, and Nate.

Jill was hilarious when she mentioned Nikki’s stripper work while extending her condolences.

by Anonymousreply 476September 26, 2019 6:53 AM

Can't believe they left Little Miss Dolly Parton out of the loop.

by Anonymousreply 477September 26, 2019 8:51 AM

R477, What about Noah? He made a surprise trip home to GC for something less important than his grandfather's "death".

by Anonymousreply 478September 26, 2019 10:56 AM

R476, What about the household and security staffs? Victor can't be in hiding, Nikki ran into the house yelling "Are you here?" last Friday.

by Anonymousreply 479September 26, 2019 11:02 AM

R476 Nikki was yelling for the Chef.

by Anonymousreply 480September 26, 2019 1:31 PM

Noah's in London, too busy reconnecting with his former boyfriend from Paris.

Their latest IG story is called "Tail of Two Cities."

by Anonymousreply 481September 26, 2019 6:43 PM

R474 If Cane was in Vegas with "Spider" (Adam) prentending to be Chance, maybe he was wearing a rubber "Chance mask" - like Nick did with JT.

And did "Amanda" have massive reconstructive surgery to look like Hilary, or should we expect her to pull a Hilary mask off at some point?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482September 26, 2019 9:19 PM

Victoria tells the family that she told Reed that Victor is alive on Friday's show.

by Anonymousreply 483September 26, 2019 10:29 PM

Kevin is rehired by the GCPD.

Adam goes to the Newman ranch and walks in on Victor sitting at his chess board.

by Anonymousreply 484September 26, 2019 10:40 PM

[quote] Kevin is rehired by the GCPD.

Maybe Detective Rey Rosales can now fill the gaping hole in Kevin's life that was left behind with the departures of Detectives Alex Chavez and Mark Harding.

by Anonymousreply 485September 26, 2019 11:20 PM

Horrible acting by the kid playing Connor on Friday's show.

by Anonymousreply 486September 26, 2019 11:29 PM

nuFenmore was in this week's AHS

by Anonymousreply 487September 27, 2019 12:05 AM

r487

so is gay Derrick from DOOL

by Anonymousreply 488September 27, 2019 12:14 AM

Chrissy wants bangs like Marla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489September 27, 2019 5:53 AM

R484, How does Adam constantly stroll onto the Newman ranch right past security?

by Anonymousreply 490September 27, 2019 7:42 AM

The head of security is gay and Adam flirts with him.

by Anonymousreply 491September 27, 2019 9:37 AM

Katherine's revised will is read on Monday's show.

Over $2 billion is left to Cane Ashby.

Adam visiting Victor at the ranch and confessing was all in Victor's imagination.

by Anonymousreply 492September 27, 2019 10:10 PM

[quote] Over $2 billion is left to Cane Ashby.

This is even worse than Griffith's first writing of the will. Cane isn't even a relative. And we don't even get NuChance out of this?

I was behind this do-over, if it meant a resurrection of the real Chancellor side of things. But this is just another asinine fail.

by Anonymousreply 493September 27, 2019 10:58 PM

[quote] Over $2 billion is left to Cane Ashby.

This is even worse than Griffith's first writing of the will. Cane isn't even a relative. And we don't even get NuChance out of this?

I was behind this do-over, if it meant a resurrection of the real Chancellor side of things. But this is just another asinine fail.

by Anonymousreply 494September 27, 2019 10:58 PM

Why would a vibrant person like Katherine, leave her billions to either of the two most boring people to ever call Genoa City home?

by Anonymousreply 495September 28, 2019 1:58 AM

[quote]Why would a vibrant person like Katherine, leave her billions to either of the two most boring people to ever call Genoa City home?

Writers seem to think being a billionaire will make Cane more enticing and interesting.

Yeah, Like that worked so well five years ago when they made Devon a billionaire.

by Anonymousreply 496September 28, 2019 3:45 AM

I'd rather she had left it to Kevin, at least that demented chipmunk has a personality.

by Anonymousreply 497September 28, 2019 3:46 AM

I can see why Kay would give a pretty big chunk of her estate to her bio-grandson, Devon, but that would only make sense if she gave the same amount to her bio-granddaughter, Mackenzie. Kay not only had a longer relationship with Mac, but a deeper connection; plus, at the time of Kay's death, Mac had already given birth to Kay's first great-grandchild, Dylan Hellstrom (who, for the record, should be just a year younger than college-freshmen, Charlie and Mattie.

by Anonymousreply 498September 28, 2019 4:45 AM

Spoiler:

[quote] Cane's actions fascinate Phyllis.

Pane? Chyllis?

by Anonymousreply 499September 28, 2019 9:42 PM

Have the Lane fans weighed in yet?

by Anonymousreply 500September 28, 2019 11:46 PM

The Laniacs only want to see Cane and Lily feeding strawberries to each other in bed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501September 29, 2019 9:02 PM

Hogan Sheffer, dead at age 61.

The Young and the Restless, Co-Head Writer: July 15, 2008 - February 1, 2013

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502September 29, 2019 10:18 PM

It’s already an asinine fail? Can you wait a fucking minute before declaring Armageddon? Jesus Christ.

by Anonymousreply 503October 1, 2019 4:46 AM

R502, He ate himself to death.

by Anonymousreply 504October 1, 2019 5:26 AM

Yesterday's dream scenes between Victor & Adam were horrible. Good God! Backburner this!

by Anonymousreply 505October 1, 2019 2:26 PM

I notice they haven't mentioned who the TWO MANDATORY WITNESSES were to Katherine's will signing - either the real or the bogus one.

In an estate this size, those two individuals would obviously be aware of the basic contents of the will.

by Anonymousreply 506October 1, 2019 10:02 PM

So I'm confused, did Victor and Adam really have a heart-to-heart, or did Victor imagine it, because of his condition?

by Anonymousreply 507October 2, 2019 12:42 AM

R507, The latter.

by Anonymousreply 508October 2, 2019 3:00 AM

The dream scenes between Adam and Victor were great. Braeden and Grossman were both superb, and it was good soap.

by Anonymousreply 509October 2, 2019 6:08 AM

So it was a dream, but does Victor realize that? I can’t understand why he is letting Adam off. He would never show such compassion to Victoria, Nick, or Abby.

by Anonymousreply 510October 2, 2019 4:09 PM

Victor knows that Adam is the only one with a triple digit IQ.

by Anonymousreply 511October 2, 2019 5:45 PM

It wasn’t a dream.

The director filmed it to make it seem like a dream, but the next day, Victor told the family about talking with Adam and reaching an understanding. He would not have told them that if he’d been dreaming.

Also, remember that Adam got a text from someone. We didn’t see the text or know who sent it, but in the next scene, Adam showed up at Victor’s house.

by Anonymousreply 512October 3, 2019 6:47 AM

So...Stupid Chelsea is upset with Nic for NOT telling her about the plan? She's so useless. I do like that Nic/Phyl's offspring is more upset that everyone but her was in on the plan--not so much that Victor faked his death. That gave her character a little bit of depth IMO.

by Anonymousreply 513October 3, 2019 12:42 PM

R512 That is what has confused me. Though, with Victor's "condition" it would be possible for him to think he had the conversation without actually having it. If it was real how did Adam disappear when Nikki started calling?

by Anonymousreply 514October 3, 2019 4:36 PM

[quote] if it was real how did Adam disappear when Nikki started calling?

The editing of that scene was really odd, but I thnk it was real, and later when District Attorney Michael questioned Victor on whether he'd let Adam go on purpose to get a head start, Victor told Michael that "Adam had slipped out when his back was turned." And there is a back door to somewhere right behind where Adam was standing in the living room while talking to Victor.

by Anonymousreply 515October 3, 2019 8:24 PM

R515 Ok, I'll buy that. But they did handle it very confusingly, I can only imagine how confused all their elderly viewers are.

by Anonymousreply 516October 3, 2019 10:37 PM

So Victor is back to treating his family like shit. Victoria should team up with Adam and actually kill the old bastard.

by Anonymousreply 517October 8, 2019 1:01 AM

Phyllis finds Adam in Vegas and joins his poker game.

by Anonymousreply 518October 8, 2019 3:39 AM

Is it a strip poker game? We need Adam naked.

by Anonymousreply 519October 8, 2019 4:14 AM

The way Stafford ran that scene with the chick that plays the naked heiress was so good.

"I saved your entitled ass" and something like "I wish you were worthy of the threats that you're making" or something like that.

Damn, I missed her.

by Anonymousreply 520October 9, 2019 12:23 PM

Also, how long has Denise Richards and the blonde form "30 Rock" been slumming on BB? I'm intrigued

by Anonymousreply 521October 9, 2019 12:25 PM

An actor has been hired to play Chance. No clue who.

by Anonymousreply 522October 9, 2019 2:52 PM

R522, Here he is . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523October 9, 2019 3:06 PM

He's actually Devon's new half-brother via YoHarmony. He thinks he has a music career and goes by the name PunkDoc.

by Anonymousreply 524October 9, 2019 8:57 PM

OH DAMN! I can't believe Victor finally has given Victoria her due. I'm not going to lie, it actually brought a tear to my eye. It was crazy and shortsighted of him to keep screwing her over, when unlike Nick or Adam, she has worked hard with him over the years to build Newman.

by Anonymousreply 525October 10, 2019 12:47 AM

This show sucks so hard.

by Anonymousreply 526October 10, 2019 11:02 AM

Had to laugh out loud today when Adam announced he was "OFFICIALLY BORED" with Cane and showed him the door.

Know the feeling.

by Anonymousreply 527October 10, 2019 7:30 PM

Phyllis' Vegas dress looks like a cheap Halloween costume.

by Anonymousreply 528October 10, 2019 10:09 PM

So Traci is set to investigate a "connection" between Dina and Stuart Brooks?

Okay, let's say Young Dina and Young Stuart were both banging Young John!

And when Traci finds the relevant pages from Dina's diary, they can then give us another made-up flashback where we see Dina confronting the two studs up at the Abbott cabin where our boys would regularly rendezvous for their "weekend fishing trips."

by Anonymousreply 529October 11, 2019 12:39 AM

I’m ok with any flashback starring young John Abbott.

by Anonymousreply 530October 11, 2019 5:17 AM

This week's YR has just been pure trash.

by Anonymousreply 531October 11, 2019 10:58 PM

Just watched Monday's show via Canada.

Boring, boring, boring.

They're still mourning Delia.

BTW, what happened to Billy's PTSD?

by Anonymousreply 532October 11, 2019 11:18 PM

[quote] What happened to Billy's PTSD?

Billy's alter ran out of chewing gum and was vanquished.

by Anonymousreply 533October 11, 2019 11:45 PM

We learn Dina left town preggers by Stu Brooks - a child younger than Traci. Someone already in GC. Stu fooled around with Dina after Jen left him for Bruce. When Jen and Stu got back together, Dina had already fled to Paris.

by Anonymousreply 534October 12, 2019 2:22 AM

Is the child Cane?

by Anonymousreply 535October 12, 2019 2:25 AM

R535 I hope not.

by Anonymousreply 536October 12, 2019 2:40 AM

Some people are speculating that a Dina-Stuart lovechild could turn out to be one of Theo Vanderway's parents, giving him some family connection in Genoa City.

And don't worry about the notion that Theo may have topped JaBottom in the past. Cousins are legal in New York.

by Anonymousreply 537October 12, 2019 3:04 AM

UGH, they are REALLY trying to make Theo happen. The actor is terrible and looks like a burned-out surfer from the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 538October 12, 2019 9:32 AM

R538, He really is a very bad actor. That scene where he fainted at the sight of Lola's cut finger was embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 539October 12, 2019 2:06 PM

. Lola sucks and it fugly. Kill her off. Summer needs to be recast. Devon needs to be fired or recast. Nate needs to be fired. Abby needs to be fired. Chelsea serves no purpose. The girl who plays Mariah, needs a tan or needs to leave town. At least Theo is hot and young, interesting, and not another 70 year old chasing after young girls

by Anonymousreply 540October 12, 2019 4:10 PM

NEWS AT 11:

CANDIDATE NICK NEWMAN COURTS GAY VOTE TO INCREASE POLLING NUMBERS IN UPCOMING COUNCIL ELECTION.

One analyst reports, "While his position remains unclear, Newman dancing at Club Rendezvous in a dirty jock strap proved quite popular! I think he's got this in the bag."

-- Leanna Love, WGCX

by Anonymousreply 541October 12, 2019 5:13 PM

If Dina is Theo's grandmother, she can instruct him on how to properly stye his bangs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 542October 12, 2019 7:19 PM

Theo is growing on me. I was not a fan at first, he came off as so grating and pushy. I figured he was just there as a plot devise to keep Kyle and Lola apart.

But since the scene where he fainted at the sight of blood, Theo has been coming across as a little more relatable. Actor is clearly to give us glimpses into Theo's psyche and therefore making him more sympathetic. Likewise, now that Kyle and Lola are married, the character's original purpose is no longer there. Someone must have explained to the actor that if you want the short-term character to become a long-term character, you've got to infuse him with likable qualities.

by Anonymousreply 543October 12, 2019 10:46 PM

Can someone please post the link to the B&B thread. Thanks.

I had the thread bookmarked but for some reason it keeps dropping off my Thread Watcher list (several threads I follow keep disappearing from that Thread Watcher list). I did a search but couldn't find the B&B thread.

by Anonymousreply 544October 12, 2019 10:49 PM

Thank God Dina was such a slut.

by Anonymousreply 545October 13, 2019 12:37 AM

Here you go...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546October 13, 2019 3:09 AM

Gotta love viewers like R540, who want to fire everybody.

Fucking idiots.

by Anonymousreply 547October 13, 2019 5:55 AM

It's not about being an idiot R547. It's about looking at the canvas and asking what are these characters bringing to the table.

Lola is supposed to be the "aspirational character" is she apirational or a noodge? The character is horribly dated and I'm assuming supposedly a governor on Kyle, but Kyle isn't doing anything where he needs that kind of character in his life.

Yes, Summer needs to be recast. There is nothing interesting about that actress except her tits.

What has Nate brought to the table? They could have gotten a day player to be Victor's doctor. Are you really buying his relationship with Abby? The actor is pretty to look at, but they are not writing for him. So what's the point.

So the bring Chelsea back, give her an unexplained character transplant and a weird story about a husband who dies mysteriously and that's it? She wants to be with Nicholas and not Adam? None of it makes any sense and there has not been any onscreen explanation for any of it. Why is she there?

Mariah, does need a tan, but beyond that... again, what is she bringing to the table other than being a talk to for Sharon and being in a tepid lesbian romance. She's just filling space.

What does boring billionaire Devon add to the show? Someone is trying to steal his money and Cane is the one investigating. His only purpose is to give white people money and mope around. A young, black billionaire should be a lightning rod on that show. All kinds of stories should be flowing from that character. I think it's because the actor isn't very good and they don't want to give him too much.

by Anonymousreply 548October 13, 2019 3:13 PM

R548, Even worse, they brought Cane back after weeks of no one missing him.

by Anonymousreply 549October 13, 2019 6:13 PM

So true, R549.

Though, I did enjoy seeing Cane hit over the head and dragged off by his feet with his ass up in the air.

This is when they should have the thug take Cane to an abandoned warehouse, strip him down, tie him up, and submit to some kinky bondage rituals.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 550October 13, 2019 7:16 PM

I miss Mal Young's YR so much. I hate everything & everyone under JG's pen.

Mal wasn't perfect but at least I enjoyed about 75% of the show.

by Anonymousreply 551October 13, 2019 8:06 PM

Monday. ... With the graveside memorial, can this please be the END of anything and everything having to do with DELIA now?

by Anonymousreply 552October 13, 2019 10:46 PM

Missing Mal Young makes no sense. None. The show is much better under Josh.

And R548 made my point. Someone with that many complaints about that many characters should stop watching.

by Anonymousreply 553October 14, 2019 7:45 AM

R553

I find JG's version of YR a chore to watch. I'm not invested in anyone or any story. The show is directionless that limps from 1 plot point to another.

Mal's version of YR had direction & long planned out stories with a beginning, muddle and end. Shit actually happened. Absolutely no one & no story intrigues me on JG's version of YR.

by Anonymousreply 554October 14, 2019 11:57 AM

[quote]Someone with that many complaints about that many characters should stop watching.

I watch Adam, because that actor is the best thing to hit soaps in a long time. And I check out Phyllis. Everything else gets FF'd. I can watch Y&R in 5-6 minutes. And you're right, maybe I should delete it from the DVR, because if you're watching a soap just for two characters, what's the point. Thanks R553, I'm reclaiming those 5-6 minutes. I'm deleting it from the DVR right now.

by Anonymousreply 555October 14, 2019 3:39 PM

At the chili cook-off.

Lucky Sharon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556October 14, 2019 10:13 PM

Mark Grossman looks so young. You get it Sharon Case. Ride that young cock! 👍😎😁

by Anonymousreply 557October 14, 2019 10:31 PM

Wilma Jeanne & Beau approve.

by Anonymousreply 558October 14, 2019 11:30 PM

R556

Mark does zip for me. He looks 18 and has no body. Jordi on the other hand looks like a man, is handsome as hell and built.

by Anonymousreply 559October 15, 2019 11:09 AM

Jordi is not long for this show....they are throwing him into Abby's orbit next.

by Anonymousreply 560October 15, 2019 9:31 PM

Has Nate escaped The Curse of Abby to mix it up with Amanda?

by Anonymousreply 561October 16, 2019 6:01 PM

The show was boring me to distraction, haven't watched since Monday.

by Anonymousreply 562October 18, 2019 7:18 AM

All this angst over fugly Conner. I don't watch soaps for this.

by Anonymousreply 563October 18, 2019 8:15 AM

Adam has been in virtually every episode and involved in every plotline since coming back in May. He certainly added a much needed excitement to the show. Now that the show has sent him back to Las Vegas and is barely using him (at least for now), the show seems rather boring.

Shows should never put all their eggs in one basket and focus on one character like that.

by Anonymousreply 564October 18, 2019 9:29 AM

Isn't Chelsea guilty of SEVERAL crimes? Theft and assault. How did the show whitewash that?

by Anonymousreply 565October 18, 2019 1:25 PM

R565

Rape, fraud,...the list goes on.

by Anonymousreply 566October 18, 2019 3:41 PM

R565 I loathe the boring, useless Chelsea character, and yes, she's guilty of several scams that she did prior to showing up in Genoa City when she was a con artist/grifter - some done with her mother or her partner, Jordan What's-His -Name. .. But I suppose by now they could have passed the statute of limitations. (She's been on the damn show for 8 long years now.) I guess Billy forgave her for the drugging and rape, because he and Victoria got Johnny out of it. And as I recall, the big fraud she did against Fenmores prior to her last exit was put right by King Victor who made sure Lauren got her money back, but Lauren had to agree not to prosecute. Something like that.

by Anonymousreply 567October 18, 2019 5:43 PM

She clubbed Sharon over the head and left that Connor kid out in the cold at Victoria's. Thank God Victoria was home.

by Anonymousreply 568October 18, 2019 5:48 PM

Yeah, and when Chelsea came back to town, they covered her assault of Sharon with a lame apology-admission that she'd done it. .. And when Phyllis had raised the issue separately with Clueless, Paul said they couldn't do anything about it, because Sharon had never identified her attacker. They repeated this during the Chelsea-Sharon scene as well.

by Anonymousreply 569October 18, 2019 6:49 PM

So, the Eva La Rue character of Celeste hasn't been seen since Kyle and Lola's wedding in mid August. I don't think Lola or Rey and anyone has even mentioned Celeste's name since the wedding.

Are we to assume she's gone for good? Despite hints they were going to pair Celeste with Jack Abbott, they never did anything with that relationship.

by Anonymousreply 570October 19, 2019 1:40 AM

R570 I wish she would return, she was the only member of the family that I actually like.

by Anonymousreply 571October 19, 2019 1:46 AM

I don't find Adrian sexy at all. With all the hot telenovela actors out there looking for a crossover vehicle, you'd think they could do better than this guy.

by Anonymousreply 572October 19, 2019 2:09 AM

r572 It was obvious the show wasn't going to do much with the Adrian character when they cast a no-name actor in the role.

by Anonymousreply 573October 19, 2019 2:26 AM

What is Theo up to with Adrian?

by Anonymousreply 574October 19, 2019 5:45 AM

Kyle and Lola have become even more boring since they married.

by Anonymousreply 575October 19, 2019 5:46 AM

R574 Theo is interested in anything and everything having to do with JaBottom.

by Anonymousreply 576October 19, 2019 6:17 AM

R570

Celeste did return for a few days after the wedding/honeymoon.

I adore Eva and really wanted her to stay & be paired with Peter. Sadly, she has a regular TV gig and can't do a contract or even recurring role on YR.

YR was stupid to hire this no name to play Adrian. If it was someone like A Martinez I have been thrilled.

by Anonymousreply 577October 19, 2019 9:34 AM

r577 On what show does Eva have a regular gig that prevents her from doing Y&R?

by Anonymousreply 578October 19, 2019 11:43 AM

Adrian and Celeste are supposed to be peers. (Hooked up when they were teens and had Rey.) To that end, A Martinez and his white chin pubes are about 20 years too old to play Adrian. Maybe Abuela Martinez.

by Anonymousreply 579October 19, 2019 5:18 PM

Abuela Rosales

by Anonymousreply 580October 19, 2019 5:19 PM

Aye Carumba.

by Anonymousreply 581October 19, 2019 5:23 PM

Hot daddy alert ...

Theo's daddy, "Eric Vanderway" arrives during November sweeps

Struart Brooks' son?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 582October 19, 2019 5:58 PM

^^^ Meant to add his name ... actor Jon Briddell

by Anonymousreply 583October 19, 2019 6:02 PM

Didn't Theo say his dad was dead?

by Anonymousreply 584October 19, 2019 8:45 PM

R584 Yes, he did. Maybe Eric is used in flashbacks.or something.

by Anonymousreply 585October 19, 2019 9:39 PM

R584 Maybe he is Theo's "daddy."

by Anonymousreply 586October 19, 2019 10:29 PM

Or maybe Theo has two dads? .. It's a 'non-traditional' family situation .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 587October 19, 2019 11:23 PM

DG is OUT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 588October 22, 2019 8:50 PM

New thread for when this one is done

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589October 22, 2019 9:05 PM

The Laneiacs are having a meltdown!

Mental health support clinics are overloaded with millions of fat fraus foaming at the mouth!

by Anonymousreply 590October 22, 2019 9:09 PM

I will miss the unmistakable straining behind your smile. Good bye, Canestipation.

by Anonymousreply 591October 22, 2019 9:14 PM

I'll miss Goddard trying to offer his lopsided, leathery chest and arms as some sort of "look how hot I am" fraunip for Laneiacs.

by Anonymousreply 592October 22, 2019 9:23 PM

R590 Nah, though Golden Corral might see an uptick tonight.

by Anonymousreply 593October 22, 2019 9:30 PM

R588, What will his screen name be on Rentmen.com?

by Anonymousreply 594October 22, 2019 9:32 PM

Will Cane be included in the next Daytime Emmys In Memoriam?

by Anonymousreply 595October 22, 2019 9:50 PM

R590, Grief counselors will be available to meet with distraught fans at CBS Television City by appointment.

by Anonymousreply 596October 22, 2019 9:59 PM

What he gets for not wanting to do a romance with an older woman.

by Anonymousreply 597October 22, 2019 10:11 PM

R597 Exactly, if the stupid bitch had played the story that was handed to him he might still have a job. Though, even at her age and weight, Traci could do much better than that busted looking Aussie.

by Anonymousreply 598October 22, 2019 10:15 PM

How many flights with trailing signs will be sent before he actually vacates the role? 5?

by Anonymousreply 599October 22, 2019 10:16 PM

R598

Traci had Brad in his prime.

by Anonymousreply 600October 22, 2019 10:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!