Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Team Gio & Tommy: The Rebirth of the Disney Princes!

For some reason only subscribers can post on the other "Gio & Tommy" thread, which is making it barely active.

I decided to create a new thread where anyone can post.

Tommy is now teaming up with Entertainment Tonight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281September 26, 2020 3:09 PM

Could Tommy look any gayer?

by Anonymousreply 1August 7, 2019 4:02 AM

I despise this stupid pose. The upturned face, facing the sun. It’s completely unnatural. Try holding that pose for 5 minutes.

by Anonymousreply 2August 7, 2019 4:06 AM

yaaaaas queen!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3August 7, 2019 4:09 AM

How about that shirt with the sleeves rolled up!!

by Anonymousreply 4August 7, 2019 4:09 AM

This goddamn shit again.

by Anonymousreply 5August 7, 2019 4:35 AM

Gio made Variety's inaugural Pride Power List!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6August 7, 2019 6:00 AM

The good doctor is back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7August 7, 2019 12:57 PM

wonder if he has sex on that couch

by Anonymousreply 8August 7, 2019 5:29 PM

I’ve never seen someone so amazed with themselves as that doctor.

I cannot imagine the scene in that office. He does have a big nose. You know what that means.

by Anonymousreply 9August 7, 2019 5:40 PM

Editor:

Put this behind a paywall like all the other crazed fanboi threads, STAT!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10August 7, 2019 5:44 PM

Gay or straight, love is love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11August 9, 2019 4:37 AM

Dr. JC James was guest bartender on Andy Cohen's talk show!

Check 14 -33 seconds in the video. He just says he's from Baltimore

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12August 12, 2019 9:25 AM

R12, Thanks for sharing. That's the first time I've heard him speak.

Can you imagine if one of your doctors/therapists went on Andy Cohen's show as a "bartender." It's so weird.

by Anonymousreply 13August 13, 2019 6:22 PM

R13 it makes one wonder how Andy and Dr. JC James met or got into contact before the appearance. My guess would be they might know some gays in common or follow some gays in common on instagram. Andy has had on Dr. Mike before as guest bartender too.

I'm surprised Tommy and Gio haven't been on Andy's show yet but I expect them to be in the future. At least Tommy. We know Gio knows Anderson since years ago when Gio first moved to NYC there was that now-deleted pic of him and Anderson working out at a gym together

by Anonymousreply 14August 13, 2019 6:40 PM

tomi's mouth agape face is so cringeworthy

by Anonymousreply 15August 13, 2019 6:46 PM

Thanks @bravoandy for having me on your show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 13, 2019 7:04 PM

R16 Fuck that Dr guy is hot.

by Anonymousreply 17August 13, 2019 7:06 PM

No one wants to hear about NYC"s least qualified shrink. This is a thread to celebrate everything that makes Tommy & Gio, America's Most Famous & Grateful Gay Couple!

Who here also stayed home from work yesterday so they could catch The Rachel Ray Show Starring Tommy DiDario? He enlightened us with his hug test! Try it out for yourself to see if your clothes fit. I had just been using the mirror and nerve endings like an amateur.

Isn't Tommy's Merlot suit just divine?? It really makes his gold watch pop.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 13, 2019 7:22 PM

R16 lol so he finally posted a day late in an attempt to not seem thirsty

That thirstbucket will no doubt be back on Andy's show within a year if not sooner

if Andy likes him enough he'll get Kelly Ripa to feature him on her show too

by Anonymousreply 19August 13, 2019 7:51 PM

Thanks, OP, I was wondering what happened to these guys. Seeing that "Dr" in R12's link was a let down after all the pics posted on here. He's not that hot live.

by Anonymousreply 20August 13, 2019 8:40 PM

Tommy doesn't skip leg day and neither should you! If your thighs don't look like a raised-relief map then you aren't trying hard enough! Maybe try some booch to get you going.

by Anonymousreply 21August 14, 2019 6:29 PM

Sorry forgot the post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 14, 2019 6:30 PM

Damn, is that recent pic, R22? Gio's getting pudgy!

by Anonymousreply 23August 14, 2019 6:40 PM

R23. Gio looks great in that picture

by Anonymousreply 24August 15, 2019 3:09 AM

Good looks great except for the chompers, Tommy looks great except for the dead eyes.

by Anonymousreply 25August 15, 2019 3:12 AM

*Gio, not Good

by Anonymousreply 26August 15, 2019 3:15 AM

Tommy is finally hitting the big leagues!! He'll be on the Saturday edition of Entertainment Tonight. Set your DVRs bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27August 16, 2019 3:02 PM

lol Saturday is the shit shift. Prime time is Monday-Thursday

by Anonymousreply 28August 16, 2019 7:30 PM

Tommy is such a big Nelleen on camera.

He tries to butch it up, but she's such a big girly!

by Anonymousreply 29August 20, 2019 4:34 AM

Look at them!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30August 20, 2019 4:42 AM

How's Tommy's vlog going?

by Anonymousreply 31August 20, 2019 4:53 AM

Tommy had an impromptu photo shoot on the set of Entertainment Tonight....just a small, unplanned shoot with professional cameras and lighting and a call sheet. He knows so much about travel, we are lucky that he shared his knowledge with the audience.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32August 20, 2019 3:39 PM

The last thing you see before you die is Tommy's dead eyes welcoming you to hell.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33August 20, 2019 3:40 PM

Remember "Goofus and Gallant" from Highlights for Children Magazine?

Tommy is Gallant. Gallant was insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 34August 20, 2019 5:19 PM

so what was Tommy's ET segment about? I forgot to watch

by Anonymousreply 35August 20, 2019 5:45 PM

Such a blast joining @entertainmenttonight yesterday to talk all things travel. We danced, we bicep-curled luggage & we had an impromptu photoshoot. 🕺🏼💪🏻📸 See ya back on ET next Saturday!

by Anonymousreply 36August 20, 2019 6:27 PM

God, Tommi is repulsive. And why does his mouth always slant to the upper left?

by Anonymousreply 37August 22, 2019 1:11 PM

In R30's picture, Tommy's arms look bigger than Gio's. When did this happen? I always thought Gio was bigger, beefier, and stronger than Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 38August 22, 2019 1:28 PM

Gio is blowing the lid off of this vaping scandal. Stay safe Gio!! We don't want Big Tobacco coming after you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39August 22, 2019 4:21 PM

God this shit is tedious. Really enjoyed not seeing these stupid and repetitive threads. Get a life!

by Anonymousreply 40August 22, 2019 4:29 PM

R40 needs to start a gratitude journal like our Tommi. Maybe then he can stop being such a sandy cunt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 22, 2019 5:19 PM

Tommy is such a tired ass virtue signaller!

He really can out-frau ANY frau out there with his dopey antics. I'm sure he blathers about "Mercury being in retrograde" and all other stupid white woman shenanigans! It's a wonder Hallmark doesn't hire him as a tastemaker as his finger is clearly on the pulse of mug cradlers everywhere!

by Anonymousreply 42August 22, 2019 6:04 PM

Tommy looks like he's 10 years old and wearing his older brother's hand-me-downs, but is rapidly outgrowing them.

If he leans over, surely the seat of the pants will rip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43August 23, 2019 8:16 AM

Is Gio still doing the vegan/vegetarian stuff that Tommy mandated? I prefer bigger, stronger, more muscular, and beefier Gio over scrawny plant based Gio.

by Anonymousreply 44August 24, 2019 1:41 PM

I'll bet their farts could knock you over.

by Anonymousreply 45August 24, 2019 5:01 PM

Movie night

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46August 25, 2019 1:45 AM

Tommy seems to think taking pictures of himself and Gio doing the most mundane things or merely standing in front of the camera is noteworthy and interesting. Tommy is wrong.

by Anonymousreply 47August 25, 2019 4:23 AM

Tommy looks like he's working street, trying to lure johns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48August 25, 2019 10:10 PM

He has some boobies in that pic. Wonder if he is going to be treated for his gynecomastia.

by Anonymousreply 49August 25, 2019 10:15 PM

Tommi is retarded.

by Anonymousreply 50August 25, 2019 10:37 PM

R46 - Does Tommi strut around all the time with his shirt half un-buttoned? Harlot!

by Anonymousreply 51August 26, 2019 3:19 PM

Tommy's shorts are so tight in that photo at r48, he doesn't even have room for a wallet or keys, much less his cell phone.

by Anonymousreply 52August 27, 2019 1:40 PM

He probably sticks them in his patulous rectum.

by Anonymousreply 53August 27, 2019 7:00 PM

Tommy is doing the lord's work, educating our brave and heroic TSA agents on the value of plant-based protein. No word on whether he packs extra to ensure a cavity search but stay tuned to find out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54August 30, 2019 8:49 PM

In the pic at r48, Tommi looks like he is transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 55August 30, 2019 10:19 PM

[quote]In the pic at [R48], Tommi looks like he is transitioning.

I think he looks like a cheap Santa Monica Boulevard hooker.

by Anonymousreply 56August 30, 2019 11:22 PM

I heard Gio on the radio last night reporting from Miami on Hurricane Dorian. Stay safe, Gio!

by Anonymousreply 57August 31, 2019 12:42 AM

[quote]tommydidario I’m the guy who gets stopped at security in the airports every time I fly because of the massive amounts of....plant protein I pack. 😂 Which then usually leads to educating the TSA staff on the differences between whey and plant protein. 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣 Being on-the-go doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice your health. Click the link in my bio & use my promo code TOMMY for 20% off your @sunwarriortribe orders. Let’s go into the fall with our health game on point! 💪🏻 #sponsored #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #plantbased #protein #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc

Tommy likely gets stopped by TSA because he looks like a hustler the way he dresses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58August 31, 2019 12:57 AM

I have zero time in my life for post-gym aches & pains leading to a restless night of sleep. #ad Sleep affects so many areas of your health, so it’s important to make that a top priority. I almost never take medicine, but every once in a while, I need a little help (as much as I like to think I’m bionic, I’m not 🙈), and Advil®PM is my secret to ensuring I get a good night’s rest. No next-day Grumpy Tommy here. 😎 #AdvilPM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 7, 2019 3:34 AM

lmfao pushing advil now

Gio you picked a real winner

by Anonymousreply 60September 7, 2019 3:45 AM

Tommi really needs some TV presenting lessons. He’s so horrible at it it’s really uncomfortable to watch. He needs a coach or to take some sort of class because he’s utterly terrible. He’s so stiff, doesn’t know how to move on camera or comport himself. Look how he walks into the frame when the segment starts, it’s way too fast like he’s gonna knock the host over. The fraus on QVC shilling Lori Goldstein denim and are 100% more natural than Tommi ever will be. He tries to be “funny” and like he’s your “gay best friend” but has no confidence so it just comes off so cringe inducing.

by Anonymousreply 61September 7, 2019 4:35 AM

Tommy's NOT bionic! OMG! I would never have known.

by Anonymousreply 62September 7, 2019 5:38 AM

That vacant, thousand mile stare is back!

Spooky!

by Anonymousreply 63September 7, 2019 5:45 AM

I'm hoping Tommy gets on another reality show

too bad The A-List was canceled years ago

Imagine him on there dealing with Reichen, Rodiney and the others

by Anonymousreply 64September 7, 2019 6:13 AM

Which one of you bitches is peterjames779?

A comment on the post linked at R59:

[quote] peterjames779 lol omg is there any of your shame left in that bottle? Because @tommydidario this has got to be the saddest ad I’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 65September 7, 2019 6:48 AM

Tommy is smiling because he had things cut out of his body:

tommydidario 3 things I’m currently smiling about:

1️⃣ Back to filming with my @RachaelRayShow fam next week to kick off season 14! 📺

2️⃣ After we both had a few weeks of work travel, me and @giobenitez are back in NYC and ready for date weekend. 💙

3️⃣ Had 3 things cut out of my body yesterday by my Derm. It gives such peace of mind to know that we stay on top of monitoring what can turn into something very serious (check my stories for more). Stay on top of your skin! What are you smiling about today? ☺️

#fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc #fridayfeels

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 7, 2019 6:58 AM

so he finally had some of those fucking moles removed i wonder where

by Anonymousreply 67September 7, 2019 7:06 AM

Tommy has now deleted the comment mentioned in R65. No criticism allowed on Tommy's Instagram. Just constant praise for Tommy.

by Anonymousreply 68September 7, 2019 5:14 PM

Wow I never realized that he responds to almost every comment, mostly with 💙 or 🙌. There is definitely no room for criticism or skepticism on our Tommi's ig! That shit gets deleted immediately.

by Anonymousreply 69September 7, 2019 11:29 PM

I love this typical comment on Tommy's Instagram post from @_gelb_only_:

"You are very beauty🌹🌹"

Tommy matches the wanton usage and grammar of his ardent posters by typing:

"...me and @giobenitez are back in NYC and ready for date weekend. 💙" Oh, DEAR!

Two grown men over thirty getting giddy for "date weekend"! On top of being needy as fuck, I would bet the farm that an hour in Tommy's company is duller than watching grass grow!

by Anonymousreply 70September 8, 2019 1:42 AM

[quote] I would bet the farm that an hour in Tommy's company is duller than watching grass grow!

After an hour in Tommy's company, you'd need to take some Advil®PM.

by Anonymousreply 71September 8, 2019 9:54 AM

I'd need to take hemlock.

by Anonymousreply 72September 8, 2019 5:01 PM

tommydidario Squeezing in as many summer looks as possible before the 🍂🍃🍁 roll in. 😎

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73September 8, 2019 7:30 PM

#SubtleFlex

by Anonymousreply 74September 8, 2019 8:24 PM

So much fun kicking off Season 14 yesterday with my @rachaelrayshow fam (& my power pink suit 😎). Stay tuned for the air date, coming soon! 📺

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 12, 2019 5:22 AM

Tommy is a treasure!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2019 5:00 PM

Gio moderated a panel for the new Freeform reboot show 'Party of Five' at the Tribeca TV Festival.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2019 5:02 PM

They're taking an old show and making all of the characters Latinx? Riveting. What a brave new choice.

Of course Gio, that sentient pile of monkey poop, would be "honored" to be hosting that panel.

by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2019 5:18 PM

Cousin Joey is back with the boys

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2019 6:10 PM

[quote]So much fun kicking off Season 14 yesterday with my @rachaelrayshow fam....

I bet the Rachael Ray Show "family" spends all day snickering at Tommy's galumphing, amateurish tv presence on the days Tommy is "on set"!

by Anonymousreply 80September 17, 2019 3:57 AM

Guess what time of the year it is again?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 17, 2019 11:31 PM

[quote]giobenitez I’ve never shared the images leading up to the proposal photo, mostly because I didn’t even realize @paris_photographer captured them! Today marks four years since I woke Tommy up at 6 a.m. to “see the Eiffel Tower without tourists.” His sleepy-eyed reply: “Is this really necessary?” 😂 He had no idea that just an hour later, I’d be getting down on bended knee and asking him to spend the rest of his life with me, as a photographer who specializes in surprise proposals looked on. Best decision I ever made was asking this human to marry me. Happy #Proposalversary, @tommydidario. I love you to Paris and back ... and beyond. ❤️

Gio sharing this series of photos leading up to the proposal makes it clear Tommy thought Gio was joking at first when he got on his knee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 17, 2019 11:54 PM

A romance for the ages, truly.

by Anonymousreply 83September 18, 2019 12:33 AM

Tommi thought that Gio was going to blow him.

by Anonymousreply 84September 18, 2019 12:53 AM

[quote]Guess what time of the year it is again?

Pumpkin Spice Latte season?

by Anonymousreply 85September 18, 2019 1:02 AM

Are we sure Tommy is human as Gio states?

by Anonymousreply 86September 18, 2019 1:15 AM

IMHO, the 'human' part is highly debatable.

by Anonymousreply 87September 18, 2019 9:27 AM

Looks like Tommy got a gig with that took him to Mexico without Gio!

[quote]tommydidario Such a joy hosting a travel tourism series this week in @visitpuertovallarta with @thetravelmom productions. 🎬 Between the boating, paragliding, swimming, paddle boarding & even a cooking class (hello homemade paella & guac), I am loving the PV life. ☀️ Swipe for highlights and behind the scenes! #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #mexico

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 20, 2019 12:10 AM

R88 Damn, Gio gets to bang that tight bod. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 89September 20, 2019 3:52 AM

Jesus, I just realized I was in Puerto Vallarta the same time this dickhead was. I hope he's stricken with projectile diarrhea on the same day he chooses to wear white pants.

by Anonymousreply 90September 20, 2019 5:17 PM

I just don't see Tommy in a sexual way. He's got a great body but his personality is so wooden and unnatural through his social media postings and Rachael Ray appearances.

by Anonymousreply 91September 20, 2019 7:27 PM

Projectile diarrhea is how I’d describe all his social media posts.

by Anonymousreply 92September 20, 2019 10:42 PM

Tommy is shooting a travel series for "The Travel Mom." It's official: Tommy is a frau.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 21, 2019 1:25 AM

[quote]tommydidario Back in NYC after a fun few days of work. 🎬 Next week I hit the road for a TV press tour, discussing all things tourism & travel and sharing my experiences in @visitpuertovallarta. Stay tuned to see if I’ll be on-air in your city. 😎 Now, let some weekend fun begin. 😍 #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #mexico #visitpuertovallarta #puertovallarta

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 23, 2019 10:40 AM

Tommy and Gio went to the NYC Ballet

[quote]giobenitez A perfect afternoon at the @nycballet with our friends @wheeldony and @rossrayburnyoga. @wheeldony choreographed “DGV: Danse à Grand Vitesse,” and it’s an absolute stunner! For those in NYC: there’s one more performance on Tuesday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 23, 2019 10:43 AM

which tv shows will Tommy be on? and now suddenly he's a travel expert? lol

by Anonymousreply 96September 23, 2019 6:42 PM

Maybe Dora the Explorer?

by Anonymousreply 97September 23, 2019 7:58 PM

Couldn't these advanced fashionistas find something to wear to the ballet that didn't from the rag bag?

by Anonymousreply 98September 24, 2019 5:28 AM

Clip of Tommy's fashion makeover

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 27, 2019 10:33 AM

While Tommy is away, Gio went out on the town with James Longman plus Kenneth Moton and Eva Pilgrim, all of ABC News

[quote]giobenitez An impossibly rare photo because we’re all finally together in the same city, on the same night. Love this group. 🙌🏼

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 27, 2019 10:37 AM

Tommy is pretending to talk about health needs but really hawking Sun Warrior protein bars, while giving attitude at the same time.

[quote]tommydidario Health Talk❗️Staying healthy on the road doesn’t have to be hard. I’ve kept these plant-based protein bars from @sunwarriortribe with me over the last 2 weeks, and everyday I have one when I need a little snack. It has 17 grams of protein & is gluten-free, no sugar added, NON GMO and made from real ingredients. So you don’t have to reach for the sugar-filled, processed snacks, leaving you feeling lethargic and bloated after eating. Choose healthier options with me this fall and used code TOMMY for 20% off - link in bio! Rock on, warriors. 💪🏻 #sponsored #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #plantbased #vegan #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 1, 2019 2:51 AM

So sad, Tommy has to retire his shorts for the season

[quote]tommydidario Saying goodbye to shorts season in NYC as we approach October 1st tomorrow. 🍁 Let the fall fashion begin. 😎 #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 1, 2019 2:55 AM

How do you say goodbye to shorts after all they have done for you? 😢

by Anonymousreply 103October 1, 2019 3:20 AM

Foods that are "gluten-free" and "non-GMO" offer ZERO added health benefits compared to those that aren't of course. These two distinctions are huge red flags of pseudoscience and gibberish, so of course they resonate with Tommy!

by Anonymousreply 104October 1, 2019 5:41 AM

With the crisp, fall weather does that mean he’s going to stop unbuttoning his shirts down to mid-chest level?

by Anonymousreply 105October 1, 2019 9:34 PM

I expect a lot of sweaters over the shoulders.

by Anonymousreply 106October 2, 2019 2:54 AM

These guys are still together?

by Anonymousreply 107October 2, 2019 4:53 AM

3 years strong!

by Anonymousreply 108October 2, 2019 5:20 AM

Tommy's trying to be inspirational again

[quote]tommydidario Here’s looking at you, October. The start of a month is always a time for me to map out the things I want to accomplish over the next four weeks. Not just professionally, but personally as well. I still write in an old school planner to stay organized because it helps me visualize things more than typing in a calendar on my phone. So let’s look at these next four weeks as not just another slice of the calendar year, but the start of a new chunk of time to make our own magic happen. 💙 #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc #wednesdaywisdom

And Gio shared these words of wisdom

[quote]giobenitez Omg love this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109October 4, 2019 2:37 PM

Tommy is trying to recruit people with this video:

[quote]tommydidario This is friendship. Are you #TeamTommy (providing you with food meant to add years to your life) or #TeamBen (providing you with “food” meant to give you sugar coma). The shade is REAL. 🤷🏼‍♂️😂 Click the link in my bio to watch the full video. 🤣

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 4, 2019 2:39 PM

Video above didn't come through, so reposting the longer version of it below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 4, 2019 2:45 PM

Is Tommi still huckstering for Jim Beam or whatever that booze was?

by Anonymousreply 112October 5, 2019 1:14 AM

He gave up alcohol for abs and booch.

by Anonymousreply 113October 5, 2019 1:19 AM

He gave it up or they fired him?

by Anonymousreply 114October 5, 2019 1:23 AM

Tommy talks about being on the road in a post tagged in New York. Let's hope he's not playing in the street, those high beams will distract the other drivers!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115October 5, 2019 1:36 AM

WHY IS HE POSING LIKE THAT??

Doesn't he realize how retarded he looks!?

by Anonymousreply 116October 5, 2019 6:02 AM

Be nice to Tommy. He's had to endure a long journey with his skin!

[quote] Look closely. Underneath my chest is something far more important to look at than the rest of this photo. Over the last year, I’ve had a long journey with my skin. I’ve had multiple things removed from my body that looked pre-cancerous. Every dermatologist visit meant a new scar (or two or three) on my body. Because of this, my dermatologist recommended a super advanced camera body scan that I just had this week. It detects things that the human eye can’t even see and tracks it all in real time. So... how did I get here? I believe a big cause is from something I did years ago. I tanned in beds a lot in my early 20’s, during my modeling days. My agents told me to go often because I shot a lot of swimwear and underwear campaigns, and I stupidly listened. To be clear, I don’t blame them, I blame myself. But the good news is, early detection can and will save your life. If there is anything to get from this shirtless photo, it’s to take care of your skin. Go for your 6 month body scans, put on tons of SPF, sit under umbrellas at the beach, and wear SPF on your face every single day. If I’m in the sun on the beach, it’s because I’m going in the water, going for a walk, or taking a photo. I stay out of the sun as often as possible because it just isn’t worth it. My advice? If you want a glow, put on a fake one (there are so many great sunless options now). My two best friends these days are my sunscreen & mederma (great for fading and preventing scarring) and I’m so okay with that because I’m healthy. So please, always ensure your health comes FIRST. Take care of your skin today and always. 💙

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 6, 2019 2:13 AM

[quote]I tanned in beds a lot in my early 20’s, during my modeling days.

His "modeling days"....Good LORD!

by Anonymousreply 118October 6, 2019 4:27 AM

if that's true, how pathetic that 10 years ago they were having him go into tanning beds. We've known tanning beds are horrible for at least 20 years by now

by Anonymousreply 119October 6, 2019 4:59 AM

Basically that whole screed is just a cover for a humblebrag about he was a 'swimwear and underwear' model. It's not what you say, it's what you do, hon. Be and good Tommi and show us your peen. We'll be the judges of your credentials.

by Anonymousreply 120October 6, 2019 11:00 AM

Tommy never seems to be embarrassed to look or sound stupid. I envy him, if I created some of his posts I'd delete all of my social media and never leave the house again.

by Anonymousreply 121October 6, 2019 2:32 PM

[quote] I’ve had multiple things removed from my body that looked pre-cancerous.

Apparently, his brain was one of those things that looked pre-cancerous.

by Anonymousreply 122October 6, 2019 2:38 PM

He had a lobotommy?

by Anonymousreply 123October 6, 2019 2:42 PM

Excellent, r123!

by Anonymousreply 124October 6, 2019 10:22 PM

Tommy channels his inner BOSS!

[quote] Sometimes you just need a power suit to feel like your inner BOSS. Go slay the week, friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125October 8, 2019 1:51 AM

Power suits aren't aubergine, nor are they paired with mock turtlenecks. That is a weakness suit for a weak, sad man.

by Anonymousreply 126October 8, 2019 1:59 AM

Let's speculate wildly about what exciting project Tommi has lined up next!

[quote]This is a man who is about to shoot a project that I have been dreaming of doing for years. A man who hasn’t given up and truly believes that the unthinkable is thinkable. Today I am shooting a project so very close to my heart, one that I think has a message so worth sharing. I’m honored to team up with my very good friend & a big network to bring the first chapter of this to life. I cannot wait to share more with you in a couple weeks. In the meantime, let’s all keep believing in ourselves so that we can keep achieving our wildest dreams.

A big network?? Oohlala! And a message worth sharing? Sounds like someone is doing the remake of Riding the Bus with My Sister!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 8, 2019 8:50 PM

[quote]Sometimes you just need a power suit to feel like your inner BOSS. Go slay the week, friends.

So to Tommy a "power suit" is one that makes you look like Anthony Newley circa 1974 on The Mike Douglas Show?

by Anonymousreply 128October 8, 2019 11:11 PM

I feel like Tommy is able to claw his way into the lifestyle arena of entertainment because the execs feel the gays we've gotten to know over the last 15 years are getting too old. So Tommy is doing what they've already done by default and solely due to age. What new innovations is he bringing?

by Anonymousreply 129October 9, 2019 9:43 AM

Desperation?

by Anonymousreply 130October 9, 2019 10:21 PM

ABC News’ Gio Benitez writes letter to his younger self for National Coming Out Day: 'It will all be OK'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 11, 2019 1:40 PM

That was a sweet letter. I'm really touched Gio wrote it. Thanks for sharing the link.

by Anonymousreply 132October 11, 2019 2:24 PM

[quote] Gio Benitez writes letter to his younger self for National Coming Out Day: 'It will all be OK'

"It will all be OK ... until one day you ask yourself, 'Why did I marry such an idiot? I could have done so much better.' "

by Anonymousreply 133October 11, 2019 7:41 PM

oh I hope Tommy does an instagram post to his younger self lol

by Anonymousreply 134October 11, 2019 7:45 PM

R134 About what, how to prevent his younger self from becoming a douche in his older self?

by Anonymousreply 135October 11, 2019 8:13 PM

Gio is so brave to share his story of unilateral support and zero hardship. I don't know how he does it.

by Anonymousreply 136October 11, 2019 10:18 PM

r136 Hispanic culture's notion of masculinity is based on men being macho, macho, macho. There's homophobia built into the culture. And the Catholic church isn't known for being gay friendly.

Gio's immediate family may have been supportive, but he still had a strong internal struggle to come out.

That said, yes, Gio had a cushier coming out that many, many people

by Anonymousreply 137October 12, 2019 12:32 AM

Let's not pretend that Hispanics are the only culture with macho assholes.

Gio wrote that letter because he's GMA's token gay and National Coming Out day is a gay holiday, and when your song is on you've gotta dance.

by Anonymousreply 138October 12, 2019 1:38 AM

I love that Tommy recognizes and appreciates that Mother Nature is a strong independent woman taking care of her children who don't need no man and can do bad all by herself!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139October 12, 2019 1:41 AM

Thank you for being you nature!!! You're truly one of a kind, just like our Tommi! 💙💪

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 12, 2019 1:44 AM

In all the hoopla over Tommy's puce power suit and white turtleneck, we overlooked something in the background.

Tommy is in front of the NBC building in Chicago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 12, 2019 1:52 AM

Since National Coming Out Day is a gay holiday, naturally Gio and Tommy are taking a vacation.

They are in Tulum, Mexico, on the Yucatan coast. Apparently its an ABC Power Gay weekend as our boys are joined by Sam & Rubem and Robin & Amber.

Too bad David Tyler Muir couldn't join them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 12, 2019 2:01 AM

when is Tommy's episode on Rachael airing?

by Anonymousreply 143October 12, 2019 5:08 AM

Sam Champion is really committed to giving you Perdue Farms realness. He looks like a burn victim who got skin grafts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 12, 2019 3:23 PM

Tommy doing what he does best.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 13, 2019 10:59 AM

I think that's his enema chair, for when the Abuela comes to visit and help Tommi free his bowels.

by Anonymousreply 146October 13, 2019 5:29 PM

How does Tommy fit so many photo shoots into one weekend? It's supposed to be a vacation! It must be difficult to build a brand as up-and-coming as our Tommy's, you never stop working!

by Anonymousreply 147October 13, 2019 6:02 PM

Tommy out of the sling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 13, 2019 7:54 PM

'Eco Chic Resort'. I want to fucking throw up! FFS!

by Anonymousreply 149October 14, 2019 5:26 PM

The vascularity of Tommy's forearms is repulsive. He looks like Slim Goodbody.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 14, 2019 10:02 PM

Tommi and Gio look positively skeletal in the pic at R79. Look at what he’s done to Gio with his eating disorder and over exercising control freak nature. Gio is a shell of a person. It’s rather sad, actually.

by Anonymousreply 151October 18, 2019 2:59 AM

Gio and Tommy look sick in R149. As in unwell. You know Gio has to starve himself to maintain that body per Tommy’s strict standards.

by Anonymousreply 152October 18, 2019 3:01 AM

Are you ready for Tommy's Travel Tips? They are coming soon to Jam TV! Tommy will be giving you animatronic realness and inspiring you to live your most authentic, instagrammable life.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 18, 2019 4:21 PM

Tommy's back to shilling products. Things are back to normal. Remarkably, 3,534 people (so far), including Gio, have liked this ad on his Instagram. Why do people give a thumbs up to an ad?

Even worse, it's a horrible ad. Very bad picture. You can't even see the name of the product in the photo.

[quote]tommydidario Health Talk ❗️It’s hard to find a clean protein bar, but by now you guys know how much I love @sunwarriortribe. It’s so important to know the ingredients you’re putting in your body, and with these non GMO, gluten-free & vegan protein bars, you absolutely will. Plus, the flavors are new & improved (cinnamon roll is still insaneeeee)! Choose healthier options with me this fall and used code TOMMY for 20% off - link in bio! Rock on, warriors. 💪🏻 #sponsored #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #plantprotein #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 154October 19, 2019 1:49 AM

It seems Tommy has updated his Instagram bio. He's still an " Advocate for ❤️" But now, he's addicted to almond better and the king of the shimmy,

[quote]Tommy DiDario [quote]Entertainment Host, On-Air Lifestyle Expert, Almond Butter Addict, Husband to @GioBenitez, Shimmy King, Advocate for ❤️ [quote]Rep: @buchwaldtalent [quote]www.tommydidario.com/reel

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 19, 2019 1:58 AM

[quote] Entertainment Host, On-Air Lifestyle Expert, Almond Butter Addict, Husband to @GioBenitez,

It appears that Tommy still loves Gio, but not quite as much as he loves almond butter.

by Anonymousreply 156October 19, 2019 2:10 AM

Tommy uses all the generally science-free gibberish that mommyblogs adore, "clean" food, "gluten-free", and "vegan" indicating these describe superior products that are healthier for you, when of course none of that is true or noteworthy at all.

On top of that, his hair style is dated as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 157October 19, 2019 2:42 AM

[quote]Tommy uses all the generally science-free gibberish that mommyblogs adore, "clean" food, "gluten-free", and "vegan" indicating these describe superior products that are healthier for you, when of course none of that is true or noteworthy at all.

Even worse, Tommy promises to provide a link to the Sunwarrior protein bar website in his Instagram bio. And then FAILS To provide that link!

by Anonymousreply 158October 19, 2019 2:50 AM

Oh, Tommi! You are SUCH an asshole. Won't you please do us all a favor and just go fuck yourself or something? You are a total waste of human protoplasm.

by Anonymousreply 159October 19, 2019 7:26 AM

So, ABC News did a segment on Friday's World News Tonight about Meghan Markle's interview with a British TV reporter where she talked about the struggles of constantly being in the spotlight and being a new mom.

They sent Gio to London to do the quick 15 second reporter-on-location wrap up at the end of the report.

Really? They flew Gio to London for that? 15 seconds of footage? ABC must have a lot of money on its hands.

Here's what Gio said about it on his instagram:

[quote]giobenitez Reporting tonight from London with the incredibly candid comments from Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan. A reporter asked her if she’s okay, and her answer was surprising. I hope you’ll join us on @abcworldnewstonight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 19, 2019 9:48 AM

Was working in London for a few days, but I just had to go find the real Platform 9 3/4. People walk by this spot every day without realizing they’re just one fast-run-toward-the-barrier away from the @WizardingWorld. I’ve got my backpack, who’s coming with me to Hogwarts? 🧙🏼‍♂️✨⚡️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 19, 2019 10:46 AM

The weight loss really ages him as evidenced in R161’s photo.

by Anonymousreply 162October 19, 2019 11:14 AM

[quote] So, ABC News did a segment on Friday's World News Tonight about Meghan Markle's interview with a British TV reporter where she talked about the struggles of constantly being in the spotlight and being a new mom. They sent Gio to London to do the quick 15 second reporter-on-location wrap up at the end of the report.

Gio is now a foreign correspondent! Stay safe, Gio!

by Anonymousreply 163October 19, 2019 11:40 AM

Did Tommy go with Gio to London????

Can't imagine Tommy passing up a free trip.

by Anonymousreply 164October 19, 2019 11:45 AM

I imagine that ABC will have Gio do some hard-hitting, in-depth reporting on Brexit while he's in London. Maybe Gio will even land an exclusive sit-down interview with Boris Johnson.

by Anonymousreply 165October 19, 2019 5:13 PM

[quote] I’ve got my backpack, who’s coming with me to Hogwarts? 🧙🏼‍♂️

More like, "who's coming with me to Tommi's anal warts?"

by Anonymousreply 166October 19, 2019 5:54 PM

Tommy has his anal warts frozen and lanced every month, thank you very much. His dermatologist does regular inspections. #wartslife 💪💙

by Anonymousreply 167October 19, 2019 9:59 PM

Gio is back in New York City already! I guess ABC really did fly him to London just to do a 15-second stand-up for the story on Meghan Markle.

[quote] giobenitez City boys 🙃 Great to be back in NYC and enjoying this brisk weather with @tommydidario. Happy Saturday! 🥳

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168October 20, 2019 2:36 AM

Looks like Gio is still addicted to avocados!

Here's what his bio on his Instagram page says:

[quote]ABC News Correspondent, Storyteller, Explorer, Husband to @TommyDiDario, Avocado Addict, Lifelong Learner, Fitness Fan, Kindness Warrior

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 169October 20, 2019 10:36 PM

Tommy's doing ads on his IG for US Polo Association pants now.

[quote]tommydidario Life is wayyyyyyyy too short to wear boring pants. 🙃 Snatch this @USPoloAssn look - link in bio! 🙌🏻 #sponsored #USPoloAssn #USPAxME #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc #weekend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 20, 2019 10:40 PM

Tommy looks like he's photo bombing this shot. But instead, he's asking people to worship his body, calling it a temple.

[quote]tommydidario I always say that your body is your temple. It’s pretty simple: abuse it and you lose it. Nurture it, and you will forever fuel it. Let’s get up and get moving, friends. 👏🏻💪🏻👏🏻 #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 20, 2019 10:44 PM

How many avocados does Tommi let Gio have a week? 1/2?

by Anonymousreply 172October 20, 2019 11:33 PM

Tommi is such an inspiration to me. I don't want to lose my body (I need it for non-boring pants!) so I will definitely stop abusing it, which is too bad because it really helps me fall asleep. But Tommi knows best! #fitnesslife #nyc #deadontheinside #justadoucheandhisbooch #weekend

by Anonymousreply 173October 21, 2019 1:06 AM

R90 yes, wearing white pants is always risky

by Anonymousreply 174October 22, 2019 3:20 AM

R145 what’s that, being a douche bag

by Anonymousreply 175October 22, 2019 3:23 AM

R166 that’s a good one, I like it.

by Anonymousreply 176October 22, 2019 3:31 AM

Has Tommy ditched matcha?

by Anonymousreply 177October 22, 2019 10:47 PM

Tommie is up by 535 in the American Morning making matcha and recording all that he's grateful for!! What are you even doing with your life?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 23, 2019 1:43 AM

Surely Gio has to be embarrassed by him, right? Right?! I mean Gio has to be reasonably intelligent to get to where he is today so how can he continue to pantomime this happy gay Disney prince act with such a demented narcissist like Tommi and think no one notices? Think no one cringes on his behalf? We have over 20 threads devoted to these idiots, can he really be that blind?

by Anonymousreply 179October 23, 2019 2:17 AM

Gio and Tommi have similar degrees of depth...they're both idiots who smile at the camera. Their assumption of their own depth is why we love/hate them so much. Who else but these dummies would take themselves so seriously?

by Anonymousreply 180October 23, 2019 2:28 AM

Tommy looks like he's working the streets, hustling for johns.

Instead, he's just hawking protein bars.

[quote]tommydidario Health Talk! ❗️We all have busy schedules, but that’s no excuse to reach for overly processed, sugar-packed snacks with little to no nutrients when you need a boost (plus they actually leave you feeling MORE sluggish because of how much harder your body works to break them down). 😱 I’ve been obsessed with @sunwarriortribe plant-based protein bars for years. They’re Non-GMO, organic, non added sugar & 100% vegan, and my favorite post-gym snack. Choose healthier options with me this fall and used code TOMMY for 20% off - link in bio! Cheers to channeling your inner warrior, every. single. day. 👏🏻 #sponsored #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #vegan #plantbased #plantbaseddiet #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181October 29, 2019 12:31 AM

Wow, Tommy's body looking good there R181

by Anonymousreply 182October 29, 2019 12:32 AM

Tommy seems to be smiling and taunting us with a unspecified project:

[quote]tommydidario 3 things I’m currently smiling about: 1️⃣ Editing is fully underway for my project that I can’t wait to share with you. 📺 2️⃣ Working on a few fun feel-good segments (see stories for how to get involved/submit)! 👕👚 3️⃣ My baby nephew stood up for the first time and it’s the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life. 👶🏼 What are you smiling about today? ☺️ #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 29, 2019 12:34 AM

Baby gay Gio with mama

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 29, 2019 1:29 AM

I hope Tommi's new project is that he is part of the next Human Centipede. Instead of feeding everyone shit about plant-based protein bars, he'll be swallowing it!

by Anonymousreply 185October 29, 2019 3:11 AM

If you could meet Tommy and ask him one question, what would it be? No math or logic problems!! That would just be cruel.

I'd ask him about the last novel he read. Self-improvement books don't count, so no Alchemist bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 186October 29, 2019 3:16 AM

I'd ask him what happened to the screenplay he was writing

by Anonymousreply 187October 29, 2019 3:18 AM

How many of the scenes in his movie take place in a gym? Or on-set? Or at a vapid unnecessary photo shoot?

by Anonymousreply 188October 29, 2019 3:24 AM

ABC News reporter Will Carr, who joined the network about 2 years ago, recently did an interview with the alumni association magazine of his alma mater University of Georgia. In that interview, he gives insights about some of the demands of the job.

Gio likely has some of the same demands, although Gio doesn't consistently cover hard news like Will does.

Here are some highlights:

His typical day:

[quote]My day is the antithesis of a nine-to-five. I have four cell phones: my personal phone, two work phones with two different providers in case I don’t have service for one. I also have a satellite phone that I carry with me at all times. Basically, I’m on call 24/7, even if I’m on vacation. It’s just the nature of the job. Sometimes you cancel vacations, you work weekends, you work holidays. When the news calls, you go. But there is downtime where you can chill at home, catch up on errands, exercise or knock out anything you need to do when you’re not physically in the city you live. It’s not boring!

Most Important story he's covered:

[quote]I’ve covered so many, I don’t know that I can name the “most important.” A recent story that jumps out was last year, one one of the more crazy days of my career. I got woken up at 1 a.m. in Los Angeles, and was told, “There’s been a mass shooting at Thousand Oaks,” which is a Los Angeles suburb. We went to the shooting location and worked for eight hours, and then I was called and told, “A massive fire has broken out up north in California.”

[quote]So we jumped on a plane and flew to Sacramento, and then drove two hours to Paradise, California. When we arrived, the entire town was burning. It was the most swift-moving wildfire I’d ever seen, and we saw neighborhood after neighborhood just burn to the ground while we were there. We ended up staying in Paradise for a week and a half. It is probably the worst devastation I’ve ever seen; the entire city was wiped off the map. It was really something to see and experience.

Being prepared to travel to cover a breaking story:

[quote]I have three or four bags packed at all times. I have a large bag that would be checked if I’m covering an international-type story that would keep me on the road for a week or two. You want to take as much as possible since you don’t know exactly what you’re getting into on the ground or what you’ll be up against.

[quote]Other than that, I have a carry-on bag that I keep ready at all times, and also a wildfire bag. That bag contains the gear that you would see firefighters wearing, since basically we are in the fire just like the firefighters. I actually train with them so that we can do our job safely. I have a bag full of miscellaneous items that I can just sort of pick and choose from depending on the situation I’m going into.

[quote]I have three younger sisters, all of whom went to UGA. When I pick them up from the airport, I can never put their bags in my trunk because it’s always full. They’re always frustrated by that, but I think they understand the gig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 29, 2019 7:34 AM

I don't think Tommy would allow Gio to cancel vacations!

by Anonymousreply 190October 29, 2019 9:33 AM

You bitches are slipping.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 29, 2019 9:11 PM

Gio is too close to that flame!! Stay safe Gio!

by Anonymousreply 192October 30, 2019 12:39 AM

Tommy wishes the love of his short life a Happy Birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 30, 2019 12:52 AM

Thanks DL, now I've learned Gio shares my sister's birthday, and my brain contains another useless bit of information.

by Anonymousreply 194October 30, 2019 4:39 AM

R193 how low is Tommy's shirt open? Classy for an airplane

by Anonymousreply 195October 30, 2019 5:37 AM

r195 They used to routinely wear tank tops on airplane flights, especially international flights.

by Anonymousreply 196October 30, 2019 5:39 AM

Gio and his nemesis Whit Johnson dress up as the Bee Gees for Halloween.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197November 1, 2019 12:40 AM

Gio and Tommy are heroes for Halloween!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198November 1, 2019 12:42 AM

R193 Augh, I think I am going to throw up.

by Anonymousreply 199November 1, 2019 1:09 AM

R182 Hot Damn, you are right. Hot and douchey all at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 200November 1, 2019 1:11 AM

Gio looks fucking hot as a Bee Gee. Tommi doesn’t deserve him.

by Anonymousreply 201November 1, 2019 3:58 AM

Who needs Blue Steel when you have Lite Ice?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202November 1, 2019 4:14 AM

[quote][R193] how low is Tommy's shirt open? Classy for an airplane

True, but they are on a train it appears from the photo.

by Anonymousreply 203November 3, 2019 5:53 AM

In that picture at r202 it looks like someone came all over the side of Tommi's face.

by Anonymousreply 204November 3, 2019 4:32 PM

Gio got an award last night

[quote]giobenitez What an honor to receive the YMCA Hispanic Achievers Outstanding Leadership Award last night, with a beautiful introduction by my dear friend and longtime mentor @sdrice11 of the @emmalbowenfdn. We first met nearly 20 years ago, when I was 15 and applying for that life-changing scholarship program. Now she was right there with me and the passionate team from @ymcanyc, which is doing such incredible work supporting young people all across New York City and the country. Big thanks to The Y! 📸: @chasiannexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205November 8, 2019 11:11 PM

Gio has some wedding day advice for his friend's upcoming wedding

[quote]giobenitez EAT and take time to enjoy it! Don’t worry if something doesn’t go according to “plan.” It will all be perfect. Enjoy it entirely as it is. ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206November 9, 2019 2:22 AM

Do you think Tommi let Gio eat on their wedding day?

by Anonymousreply 207November 9, 2019 6:27 AM

[quote]me and @giobenitez are back in NYC and ready for date weekend. 💙

Is this the new “Me likey girls”? But I don’t think Tommy is using the “me” ironically here like Brian.

by Anonymousreply 208November 9, 2019 11:39 AM

No, it's just bad grammer R208. Should be @giobenitez and I

by Anonymousreply 209November 9, 2019 4:10 PM

Wow, meant grammar.

by Anonymousreply 210November 9, 2019 4:11 PM

Gio and Tommy took a vacation last weekend. And nobody posted it here!

I mean, they so rarely get to have a vacation. And they never go to Disney World. So, it should be BIG NEWS that they went to Disney World on vacation to celebrate Gio's little sister Jazlynn's 17th birthday.

[quote]giobenitez A magical place with magical peeps. ✨ Celebrating @jazlynnperezz’s 17th birthday a few days early at @WaltDisneyWorld!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211November 15, 2019 10:33 AM

Tommy is going to work for the competition!

Yes, I know, it seems strange to see the words "work" and "Tommy" in the same sentence.

But he's defected to NBC! He has filmed a segment for the Today Show.

[quote]tommydidario The secret is FINALLY OUT. I am pinching myself as I write this because this project is a dream come true. I’ve been working on a show with the @todayshow called “Superheroes,” meeting people who have turned tragedy and adversity into triumph, and who are using that exact same thing they overcame, their superpower, to give back to the world in a big way. Meet Tiffany Geigel (@tiffanygeigel), born with Jarcho Levin Syndrome, a rare genetic bone disorder that affects 1 in 200,000 people. This is the story of how she achieved the seemingly impossible of becoming a professional dancer, while changing the world, one step at a time. *Click the link in my bio to watch this special story. (*directed by the brilliant @ajobwelldunn)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212November 15, 2019 10:34 AM

I don’t get it. Why would NBC hire him? He’s horrible on camera and completely unnatural. He comes across fake and insincere and using a fake voice. He just doesn’t flow. Some people are just a natural in front of the camera and the camera loves them. Tommy isn’t one of those people. He seems forced and awkward.

by Anonymousreply 213November 15, 2019 10:55 AM

r213 Perhaps Gio called in a favor(s) to help get him the gig.

by Anonymousreply 214November 15, 2019 11:06 AM

[quote] Meet Tiffany Geigel (@tiffanygeigel), born with Jarcho Levin Syndrome, a rare genetic bone disorder that affects 1 in 200,000 people. This is the story of how she achieved the seemingly impossible of becoming a professional dancer, while changing the world, one step at a time.

Let me guess ... she attributes all her success to SunWarrior bars!

by Anonymousreply 215November 15, 2019 8:44 PM

On the Today show's web page, they refer to Tommy's "Superheroes" segment as a "new Today digital series," which probably means that it's only for the web, not TV. Once again, Tommy wants us to think that something he does only for the web is a "TV show."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216November 15, 2019 9:22 PM

Gio knows where the bodies are buried. Blackmail is the only way he was able to get Tommi that gig.

by Anonymousreply 217November 16, 2019 12:43 AM

Or maybe it was just Tommy’s talent. He doesn’t need Gio. I bet NBC didn’t even know he was married to Geo.

by Anonymousreply 218November 16, 2019 9:10 AM

[quote]I bet NBC didn’t even know he was married to Geo.

Only if Helen Keller is head of NBC! Of course they knew Tommy was married to Gio. The broadcast news reporter community in NYC isn't that large. They socialize regularly. And Gio takes Tommy to all these events.

by Anonymousreply 219November 16, 2019 10:48 AM

I am the first openly gay man to host the "Today" show!

by Anonymousreply 220November 16, 2019 3:11 PM

And J. Fred Muggs is no longer the dumbest "Today" show host!

by Anonymousreply 221November 16, 2019 5:33 PM

when is Tommy's next Rachael Ray segment?

by Anonymousreply 222November 16, 2019 7:51 PM

He's been tapped to be the official taster when Rach makes 30-Minute Fugu.

by Anonymousreply 223November 16, 2019 9:25 PM

"The Today Show" has been looking for a male host ever since Matt Lauer was fired. Tommy's skill set, versatility and charm make him a natural fit for the position. Word on the street is that "The Today Show" will soon change its name to "The Today Show With Tommy DiDario (featuring Savannah Guthrie and Hoda Kotb)." Gio can't be happy. Not only will Tommy be a direct competitor, but Tommy will get hosting responsibilities and top billing, which Gio will never get at "GMA." While Tommy is becoming America's first gay TV star, Gio is being chased by wild turkeys in New Jersey. Stay safe, Gio!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224November 17, 2019 4:19 AM

LOL R224

by Anonymousreply 225November 21, 2019 4:05 AM

Tommy's squeezing his chesticles together to try to sell you some dildo. Don't his sultry dead eyes make you want to purchase one? Check out the second pic to see him getting pounded.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 23, 2019 1:07 PM

What he really needs is a mole-removing gun.

by Anonymousreply 227November 23, 2019 4:16 PM

It wouldn't be a day ending in Y if Tommy wasn't hawking something:

[quote]tommydidario It’s never too early or too late to work towards being the healthiest you. Falling in love with taking care of your body is a beautiful thing, and that includes the foods you put in it. For me, no two days are the same working in the entertainment biz, so I rely on healthy snacks to get me through long days on set. But I say NO to processed, sugar-filled junk food because that only slows you down. These plant based protein bars from @sunwarrior have been my secret health weapon for the last five years, and it feels SO good knowing I am fueling my body with healthy, non-processed ingredients. For my fellow health warriors, use code TOMMY for 20% off your order. Rock on. 💪🏻 #MondayMotivation #sponsored

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228November 24, 2019 10:09 AM

working in the entertainment biz?!?

by Anonymousreply 229November 24, 2019 10:17 AM

Tommi always makes sure to keep a few extra Sun Warrior™ bars when he's on set to help him bring his A-game. 💪💙🙌🌞

by Anonymousreply 230November 24, 2019 4:57 PM

Does Tommy know that sugar is also "plant-based?"

by Anonymousreply 231November 24, 2019 7:25 PM

[quote]For me, no two days are the same working in the entertainment biz

When did he get in the entertainment biz? Is this before “my days as a model” and “busy being on set every day”?

by Anonymousreply 232November 24, 2019 11:00 PM

I finally figured it out. Tommi is the Florence Foster Jenkins of the grifting set. He honest to god just doesn't get (or acknowledge) that he's considered a huge joke by the public at large.

by Anonymousreply 233November 25, 2019 12:45 AM

An incredible Thanksgiving

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 234November 29, 2019 2:49 AM

[quote]I don’t need Thanksgiving to feel grateful for this dashing gent, but I sure will take this holiday as another excuse and reason to celebrate how thankful I am for him. 💙 #TotalSap

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235November 29, 2019 2:57 AM

Those magenta pants look horrendous. How he gets work as ' style' guru is unfathomable.

by Anonymousreply 236November 29, 2019 8:47 AM

How about this ghastly orange blouse? And the oh so casual leaning against the tree?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237November 29, 2019 1:01 PM

He's pale-skinned. Bright colours like that just make him look washed-out. Basic stuff.

by Anonymousreply 238November 29, 2019 3:25 PM

There's no one more basic than our Tommi!

by Anonymousreply 239November 29, 2019 6:14 PM

Vacation time...again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240December 9, 2019 10:24 PM

Hawaiian waterfalls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241December 10, 2019 10:56 AM

Tommy wants to be called Tarzan. I guess that makes Gio his Jane.

[quote]tommydidario Officially going by Tarzan for the rest of the week as I swing from branches, hike to waterfalls & climb trees. 🌱🌴 Kauai is one of the only places in the world where I truly can relax. Grateful to have some uninterrupted time with my husband this week. 🌺 #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #hawaiistagram #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #hawaii #kauai #hawaiilife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242December 10, 2019 10:57 AM

Tommy is swinging in the rainbow.

[quote]tommydidario That moment you’re living your best life by swinging from ropes in the middle of nature and a rainbow kisses your cheek. 😚 #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #kauai #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #hawaiilife #fitnessinspiration #hawaiianislands #fitnesslife #wellness #hawaii #gohawaii

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243December 12, 2019 9:53 AM

What a fucking pansy.

by Anonymousreply 244December 12, 2019 5:38 PM

I really want to punch him in the throat. Such a fucking goody-two-shoes. Everything about him is so phoney. 'Living my best life' wussy bullcrap.

by Anonymousreply 245December 12, 2019 5:51 PM

Does Tommi have ANY idea as to how insipid he is?

by Anonymousreply 246December 12, 2019 5:54 PM

R245 Hear, hear!

by Anonymousreply 247December 12, 2019 9:14 PM

R243 fuck’n A , that Tommy dude is thirsty

by Anonymousreply 248December 12, 2019 9:34 PM

Gio swings, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249December 12, 2019 10:20 PM

I want to punch him in the face just so he has a real reaction to something.

by Anonymousreply 250December 12, 2019 11:20 PM

[R250] he's probably just stare back at you with that blank, gormless expression and wish you a 'blessed day' or something equally inane.

by Anonymousreply 251December 13, 2019 8:05 AM

Tommy wearing fast fashion from Zara and H&M.

[quote] tommydidario Stepping into Christmas week like...🎄😎 #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc #christmas #christmas2019

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 252December 23, 2019 11:03 AM

Tommy smells ALL of the cookies.

by Anonymousreply 253December 23, 2019 12:56 PM

How Tommy has not scored Emmys and Oscars baffles the mind!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254December 23, 2019 1:51 PM

Gio’s Caption: “We’re dorks.”

At least he has some self-awareness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255December 25, 2019 6:30 PM

That house is the definition of bland.

by Anonymousreply 256December 26, 2019 8:22 AM

Ringing in the new year on VACATION in Arizona.

[quote]giobenitez Blown away by the majesty of Sedona. This year, I’ve been trying to put the devices away, turn off those alerts, and experience more human connections. So it was serendipitous that as we hiked to the Boynton Canyon Vortex today, we met a kind stranger who stopped to give us a gift. The man reached into his pocket and handed over pieces of Mother Earth in the shape of hearts. Red rocks from the very grounds we were walking on, made to look like the universal symbol of love. You can see them in photos 4 and 5. To me, that small memento represents a monumental gesture of kindness. I hope the story of how we got them encourages you to keep the kindness train rolling in 2020. I know I will. ❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257January 1, 2020 3:09 AM

Meanwhile Tommy is using his strongest asset -- his body.

[quote]tommydidario It’s all about mind, body and soul on this final day of 2019. 🙏🏻#fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 258January 1, 2020 3:12 AM

Gio seems like a swell guy; damn, but that husband is such a phony.

by Anonymousreply 259January 1, 2020 3:42 AM

Back in NYC but still thinking of Sedona

[quote]tommydidario Just touched down in NYC ready to start this new decade. 🙌🏻 Thank you, Sedona, for giving this city boy his nature fix. Happy New Year friends. 😎 #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #arizona #sedona

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260January 2, 2020 11:17 PM

Over on the new Air Travel Attire thread, someone posted a photo of Gio and Tommy wearing tank tops on an international flight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 261January 2, 2020 11:20 PM

Tommy doesn't blast his guns, starve himself, and take plant based supplements to wear shirts with sleeves. The other passengers are #blessed to see his musculature up close.

by Anonymousreply 262January 2, 2020 11:28 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263January 2, 2020 11:36 PM

These threads ain't what they used to be. Is Tommi OVAH?

by Anonymousreply 264January 7, 2020 9:03 PM

[quote]These threads ain't what they used to be. Is Tommi OVAH?

Christ, we can only hope so. The only reason I even read about Tommi and Geo is because I just want to be appalled anew as to what shit show our Tommi is involved with this time. To see him disappear from DL would be as welcome as when the tow truck comes to haul away the wreckage of a roadside car crash. I just hope he takes fellow grifter Jake Orlon with him.

by Anonymousreply 265January 8, 2020 12:58 AM

Shill, shill, shill!

Emphasize point by taking off shirt.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266January 12, 2020 12:07 PM

He’s so gross. Being in a relationship with this Ken doll wannabe must be a nightmare. Do you think he keeps a running tally of the amount of calories Gio consumes per day?

by Anonymousreply 267January 13, 2020 12:20 AM

Another perfect day for the camera shy couple, this time celebrating Tommy’s birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 268January 29, 2020 12:54 AM

It seems Gio and Tommy are ovah after almost 30 threads!

by Anonymousreply 269January 29, 2020 10:45 PM

Jesus, let's HOPE so.

by Anonymousreply 270January 30, 2020 12:13 AM

So ABC isn't sending Gio to cover the impeachment?

by Anonymousreply 271January 30, 2020 12:17 AM

Tommy as a baby.

[quote]giobenitez Thank you to Mama DiDario for sharing this majestic photo of @tommydidario to post on his birthday. 🥳 Happy birthday, Tommy! Five years of birthdays together and we’re just getting started. So proud that the boy in this photo grew up to be the man I’d love endlessly. ❤️ Go wish @tommydidario a Happy Birthday on his page!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272January 30, 2020 9:55 AM

Balloons for his birthday!

[quote]tommydidario Just a birthday boy and his balloons. Sometimes it’s the littlest things in life that bring so much joy. 🎈🎈🎈Grateful for another trip around the sun. 🙏🏻 ☀️ #BirthdayBoy #fitness #fitnessmotivation #fitspo #fitnesslife #mensfashion #workout #fitnessfood #yoga #yogi #fitnessinspiration #yogalife #fitnesslife #wellness #fitnessaddict #nyc #birthday

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273January 30, 2020 9:58 AM

Tommy's dull, dead, soulless eyes are endlessly fascinating: windows to an infinite ocean of blandness.

by Anonymousreply 274January 30, 2020 10:25 AM

I read "#mensfashion" as "menstruation." I didn't even question it.

by Anonymousreply 275January 30, 2020 4:28 PM

Gio and Tommy are hanging out with Wendy Williams and doing lunch according to the thread linked below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276February 10, 2020 6:26 AM

The boys are at home hunkering down and synchronizing their IG shoots. I hope they both stay safe!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277March 18, 2020 8:56 PM

Tommy's making his dreams come true!

Tommy has started his own talk show on Instagram Live. He calls it LetsStayTogether. He's even managed to get some celebrities to come on. Apparently Billy Porter, Lisa Rinna, Nate Berkus and more,

Here's the interview with Lisa Rinna.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 278March 30, 2020 9:43 AM

Is this the most current Gio & Tommy thread? Looks like Gio has a new show on ABC, and Tommy couldn't be prouder.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 279September 7, 2020 2:06 AM

Tommy is profiled in the new issue of Extraordinary Health magazine.

Most amazing thing about the interview is that he neglects to mention that he is married to Gio!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280September 15, 2020 7:11 AM

Is Tommi really a "lifestyle superstar"? Does he deserve to be mentioned in, let's say, the same breath as Martha Stewart or Oprah Winfrey?

by Anonymousreply 281September 26, 2020 3:09 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!