Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DL "faves" Gio Benitez and Tommy Didario are now friends with Wendy Williams and gossip kween Jason Lee!

skip to 10:52 in the video she mentions them briefly for a minute or so and shows a pic of them together. They went to a French restaurant and gossiped this past weekend.

I'm sure Tommy will end up doing a dumb appearance on her show sometime this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2020 2:11 PM

in this clip Wendy and Jason quickly discuss the outing at 6:07

so Gio and Tommy are getting more "in" with the entertainment industry. Gio is spreading his connections beyond just news.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2020 10:59 PM

Wendy instagrammed some of the food from their lunch

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2020 10:59 PM

Wendy can fall into a crack in the Earth for all I care.

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2020 11:00 PM

another food pic

and Gio apparently met Wendy's newscaster niece when he was doing news in Miami as that's where her niece works too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2020 11:00 PM

Tommy and Wendy seem perfectly matched.

That’s not a compliment.

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2020 11:02 PM

I guess Tommy can keep off instagram and show a level of discretion when necessary. I was surprised he didn't instagram any pics or videos of them all together.

by Anonymousreply 6February 3, 2020 11:05 PM

The threads about them are locked, so I'll comment on this one.

by Anonymousreply 7February 10, 2020 5:36 AM

Why did Jason Lee look so disturbed when Wendy mentioned the lunch?

by Anonymousreply 8February 10, 2020 6:13 AM

Do they support Mayor Pete?

by Anonymousreply 9February 10, 2020 6:16 AM

Jason is so ratchet!

by Anonymousreply 10February 10, 2020 10:07 AM

R5 I’m not the biggest Wendy fan but at least she has the balls to say what she thinks. Tommi doesn’t think. He barely has enough brain cells to rub together to fart out his vacant Instagram captions. Tommi isn’t all there. While Wendy is a piece of work she didn’t get to where she is today by just spewing out empty platitudes.

by Anonymousreply 11February 10, 2020 2:11 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!