Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 9 - Thread 6

Reunion time!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336August 30, 2019 5:24 PM

Kyle's doggie Storm is the cutest thing ever!

How does she end up with the best dogs?

Storm, River and Bambi are all just adorable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1July 10, 2019 11:56 PM

So damned cute!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 10, 2019 11:57 PM

I don't understand abandoning part 5 when it is only at 522 posts, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3July 11, 2019 12:11 AM

Most people can't post on that thread anymore, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4July 11, 2019 12:21 AM

Are you getting a "subscription only", or whatever it says, notice r4? Because a lot of threads are heading that way now. Or is it something else? Muriel's been under the hood today, and some things have been a bit wonky.

by Anonymousreply 5July 11, 2019 12:25 AM

Yes "Subscription Only" notice, R5.

However, I can post on pretty much any other thread except for that one, so I just gave up.

by Anonymousreply 6July 11, 2019 12:30 AM

Lisa Vanderpump Posts Farewell Tribute to RHOBH After 9 Years: 'The Pump Has Left the Building'

After nine years and nine seasons, Vanderpump, 58, bid farewell to the hit Bravo reality series ahead of the season 9 finale on Tuesday.

In an Instagram post, which she captioned with a red heart emoji, Vanderpump closed her years-long chapter on the show.

The video montage first played footage of Vanderpump sashaying down a hallway while wearing a long, black gown with her husband, Ken Todd, walking behind her.

The clip, which played a slow, saxophone tune, was followed by a smiling photo of Vanderpump with overlaying text that read, “The Pump has left the building.”

“Thank you to all of you for your support for 9 years. #rhobh,” it continued.

Her exit comes after a tumultuous season 9, during which the restaurateur had a major falling out with her castmates throughout the course of filming.

Kyle Richards confirmed in February that at the time, she and Vanderpump — once inseparable partners in crime — hadn’t spoken since a blowout fight at her mansion. The drama began over a dog that Dorit Kemsley adopted from Vanderpump’s rescue center and then gave away. Now known as Puppy Gate, the scandal has dominated this season’s storyline.

While Vanderpump continued to appear on the show, she stopped filming with the rest of the cast about halfway through the season.

On June 7, PEOPLE confirmed that Vanderpump would not be returning for the next season of the Bravo series.

In an interview with Extra, the reality star explained her reasoning and mentioned how difficult of a year she had endured. (Three months before filming even began, Vanderpump lost her brother Mark to suicide. She previously said she wished she had taken a break from the show after experiencing such a devastating loss. In mid-June, her mother, Jean Vanderpump, died at the age of 84.)

“The last year was a very negative year for me,” she told Extra. “I feel like we’re moving forward. They have had their resolution. I just had a horrible time with the show and the women. It was a very sad time in my life and it wasn’t made any better. I just decided to walk away.”

Days later, Andy Cohen addressed her departure on his SiriusXM Radio show Andy Cohen Live. Despite noting how disappointed he was that she skipped the reunion, the host praised Vanderpump for her legendary and irreplaceable status.

“I wish she had been there, what can I tell you. I really wish she had been there,” he said. “And I hope and I think she actually could have left with some resolution.”

“No one will ever replace her,” Cohen, 51, continued. “And no one can replace her. I mean, it has been well-documented that when we were developing the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, I was not totally sold on doing the show … but when I saw Lisa Vanderpump on that casting tape, man, she was the one who really sold me on doing the show.”

Prior to the reunion taping, Vanderpump had hinted that she might skip, telling DailyMailTV, “The objective of the reunion is to reunite, right? And I have no inclination to reunite with the women who’ve been harassing me for 10 months now. So in all probability, no.”

She also explained that her fellow castmates had “made it pretty impossible” for her to return for another season and shut down the likelihood of coming back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7July 11, 2019 12:31 AM

R6 Well, I don't want to dash your hopes, but this one will likely go that way too, once there is more activity on it. I am wondering if there is a post count where a thread automatically switches to "subscriber only" status...

by Anonymousreply 8July 11, 2019 12:38 AM

Dorit Kemsley’s Bank Account Frozen in Husband’s $1.2 Million Legal Battle

“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Dorit Kemsley’s bank account has been frozen by one of her husband's creditors.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, a Los Angeles judge has ordered that Dorit and her husband's, Paul "PK" Kemsley, bank account will be frozen until a court hearing in September. Neither can touch the account until a final decision is made.

A creditor has been trying seize the funds in a City National Bank account that Dorit has with her husband.

The legal battle is centered on PK owing $1.2 million to a man named Nicos Kirzis who loaned the reality star money back in 2011. He accuses Kemsley of not paying a dime for years and the reality star even tried to wipe the debt clean in a bankruptcy.

Kirzis said Kemsley recently made a payment of $250,000 but that only covered the interest that racked up for years, leaving a remaining balance still of $1,235,573.66.

The creditor recently went to court saying he tried to garnish a City National Bank Account under PK and Dorit’s name. Dorit rushed to court demanding Kirzis not be allowed to seize the $29,634.10 in the account. She argued the account was her separate money and PK had not contributed to it.

Kirzis accused Dorit of not providing any evidence to back up her claims.

A hearing has been set for September, where the judge will decide if the bank account can be seized or if Dorit will keep the funds. The money can’t be touched until a judge makes a final decision.

Dorit has also been ordered to appear in court with her bank statements and financial records, along with information about her sources of income. She will have to let the court know of assets and property jointly owned with PK.

PK did score a victory in a separate legal battle as a judge threw out a case (on a technicality) accusing him of owing $75,000 to a sports betting company.

PK also recently announced he is producing the biopic of his good friend Boy George.

The Blast also obtained a video last year of a woman screaming at Dorit while on vacation with her “RHOBH” co-stars. The woman was friends with another man currently suing Dorit and PK over a bikini business. In the video you can hear the woman scream at Dorit to pay her friend and shouting “you cheap bitch!”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9July 11, 2019 6:56 AM

Kyle Richards Husband Suffers Setback in $32 Million Fraud Legal Battle

“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Kyle Richards husband Mauricio Umansky suffered a small setback in the legal battle accusing him of fraud over the sale of a $32 Million mansion.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, a judge recently ordered that the massive legal battle can move forward, during a recent court hearing in the case brought by a company named Sweetwater Malibu (run by a man named Teodoro Mangue) against Umansky and his real estate business.

The judge made several notes in the court order that informed Umanaksy that they weren’t buying a lot of the legal arguments he presented in support of dismissing the case. The judge ordered that Sweetwater Malibu will have to amend their complaint to add Mangue as a plaintiff, but said the lawsuit has presented enough at this point to allow it to continue.

The mansion at the center of the battle had been seized by the United States government from Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, who allegedly used funds stolen from his home country Equatorial Guinea (Mangue is the son of the president).

Umansky sold the home to a man named Mauricio Oberfeld for $32.5 million. The sale was approved by the United States Government. However, the seller accuses Umansky of failing to inform him that prior to the sale, Umansky received much higher side-offers.

Umansky also allegedly never disclosed he had partnered with the buyer to purchase the property. Umansky sold the home for $69.9 million a year later, at a profit of $37 million.

Sweetwater Malibu, which is run by Teodoro Mangue, accused Umansky in their lawsuit of breaching his duties as a real estate agent and believed he did self-dealing and earned secret profits.

Umansky denies all allegations of fraud and calls out Mangue. He said the home was taken from Mangue after the U.S. government found his hundreds of millions came from criminal activity.

He claimed Mangue's lawsuit is nothing more than an attempt to take back the proceeds he forfeited to the United States. He added, "By suing Defendants and making unfounded and baseless allegations, Plaintiff repeats a strategy Obiang has used before unlawfully enriching himself by using shell companies to take money from innocent parties." Umansky demanded the whole case tossed ASAP.

The mansion – which Umansky was the realtor for – was used on the show while still being listed. It was the location of a massive party during Season 7 of "RHOBH."

The “Great Gatsby” party was thrown by Kyle and Mauricio and Dorit Kemsley, Lisa Rinna, Erika Girardi and Lisa Vanderpump were all guests.

Back in October 2018, Umansky and The Agency — and his insurance company, Western World Insurance — dismissed a separate lawsuit over the $32 million home sale

Umansky was sued by his insurance company, Western World, who wanted the court to order they didn’t have to pay for his legal bills relating to the dispute between Umansky and the seller of the Malibu home (aka Sweetwater Malibu), claiming he had breached their contract.

Kyle Richards’ husband then counter-sued the insurance company and accused them of taking the side of the seller in the dispute over the sale. He denied all allegations of wrongdoing or that he breached their deal. He demanded Western World’s lawsuit against him not move forward until the outcome of the issue with the seller.

In that case Umansky also denied all allegations of wrongdoing and said the entire transaction was subject to terms of a settlement agreement between the seller and the United States Government.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10July 11, 2019 6:59 AM

Erika Jayne’s Husband Tom Reaches $16 Million Settlement Over Alleged Unpaid Loan

"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Erika Jayne’s husband recently reached a settlement to pay $16 million owed to a lender, but allegedly failed to pay the remaining $6 million by the deadline.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Thomas Girardi reached a deal to pay $16 million dollars he allegedly owed to a company named Law Finance Group. The company sued him earlier this year in an attempt to collect on the money, saying he had failed to pay back a loan on time. Girardi demanded the suit be thrown out and denied wrongdoing.

In newly filed docs, Law Finance Group says they recently hashed out a settlement deal with Girardi where he agreed to pay back the entire debt by July 7, 2019.Girardi made a payment of $10 million on June 7, but the company accuses him of failing to pay the remaining $6 million by the deadline.

Law Finance Group attempted to get the court to grant them a judgment immediately in the amount of $6 million, but the court said they would hear it at a later hearing.

Earlier this year, Girardi and his law firm, Girardi Keese were sued by a company named Law Finance Group. The company claims they loaned Girardi a total of $15 million to fund the operations of his firm. The lender claimed Girardi breached a repayment plan they agreed to in August 2018. The deal was for him to make monthly payments, along with a $1 million payment by the end of October, and $5 million by January 1.

They also alleged in the suit that they believed the money was used “to maintain Mr. Girardi’s lavish lifestyle.”

The suit claimed Girardi originally agreed to use the Pasadena home he lives in with Erika Jayne as collateral in case he defaulted, the same home featured on “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”

Law Finance Group said Girardi had only made “hollow promises” to repay and had not paid a dime. They sued for the full $15,151,989 owed and other damages.

Girardi strongly disputed the allegations in the lawsuit and told The Blast, “The truth of the matter is this. I have not taken one penny from the law firm in the past three years. I have devoted everything to assist in the cases that we have here. Further, the money that was borrowed, we agreed to repay in approximately two weeks before the lawsuit. It is slanderous that the money was for my ‘lifestyle’ … every penny went for costs in cases that the firm is handling.”

Back in April, he scored a small victory in the case as the judge moved the battle to arbitration, outside of public view.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11July 11, 2019 7:01 AM

Mo got off:

So said Farrah...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12July 11, 2019 2:36 PM

[quote]They also alleged in the suit that they believed the money was used “to maintain Mr. Girardi’s lavish lifestyle.”

No, that would be Erika's lavish lifestyle and fake music career. Looks like her glam squad is going to be out of a job soon. I think Erika will get one more season so they can film her money problems. After that, what storyline will she have? The only thing that made her interesting was her music career, and she's not going to have that anymore. She's boring now anyway.

by Anonymousreply 13July 11, 2019 4:18 PM

Erika's "glam squad" SHOULD be fired.

They suck! And they make her look horrible.

I much prefer her Mrs. Girardi look, to her Erika Jayne look.

Erika Jayne is much too whorish.

by Anonymousreply 14July 11, 2019 8:26 PM

I think Erika without makeup (or the no-makeup makeup look) is her best look. She looks young and glowing.

by Anonymousreply 15July 11, 2019 8:30 PM

It's a miracle none of the women ended up attacking that bitch Camille at the end of the season

by Anonymousreply 16July 11, 2019 8:35 PM

Camille is awesome!

She's the only one who kept the excitement going, even though she isn't even a full-time cast member.

Kyle is boring as FUCK. I'm so goddamned tired of hearing about her kids and her fugly husband and "The Agency." NOBODY CARES!

Erika is boring, too. We learned absolutely nothing new about her this entire season.

Lisa Rinna is playing the part of Lisa Rinna. Though she gets in some good digs and some good one-liners, I get the sense that what we're seeing is the "celebrity" Lisa Rinna, and not the real Rinna. And that's not at all the point of the show.

Teddi is dumb and she's just a follower. She wouldn't be interesting, were it not for her interfering in the other ladies' business.

Dorit is a fucking grifter. She and her crook husband should be locked up.

Denise is the only interesting person on the show, and I'd love to see Camille push her buttons to make her go OFF.

This season, the only one doing any heavy lifting (as far as carrying the show) is Camille. The rest are just collecting a paycheck and going on Bravo-sponsored vacations.

They should all be fired. Vyle, most of all.

by Anonymousreply 17July 11, 2019 8:41 PM

I think Camille is a nasty gold-digger, but she did save the season. They need to give her and Kim Richards full-time status next season.

I loved how Camille spilled the beans on PK and Dorit's grifter lifestyle. We all suspected it, but it was nice to have validation. It just goes to show you that if something doesn't feel right, then it usually isn't. Learn to trust your instincts when it comes to people.

by Anonymousreply 18July 11, 2019 9:00 PM

Kyle is so devoid of a genuine personality she creeps me out. Yeah, Mary! Whatever. It's like she sees what other people say or do, and how they react, and mimics them. Perhaps that is why she is a somewhat decent mimic. Watching her imitate the others in France was one of the few times she's shown any spark.

Kim might be a mess, but she's got her own vibe, and she certainly has Kyle's number. She had LVPs number before a lot of people did. She is good at seeing through other people's bullshit.

I really thought we would see more Brandi this season, but it was really next to nothing. I hope she makes at least "friend of" next season. I want to see her and Denise get mischevious.

by Anonymousreply 19July 11, 2019 9:04 PM

[quote] The Blast also obtained a video last year of a woman screaming at Dorit while on vacation with her “RHOBH” co-stars. The woman was friends with another man currently suing Dorit and PK over a bikini business. In the video you can hear the woman scream at Dorit to pay her friend and shouting “you cheap bitch!”

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

This is what Camille was referring to, but of course the show tried to gloss it all over.

Funny how the producers/editors always put the Atlanta and Potomac ladies on BLAST, but they totally cover for the Beverly Hills and New York grifters, which is total fucking bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 20July 11, 2019 9:08 PM

Camille is in no place to talk about where Dorit's money came from since she's only rich because of Kelsey

by Anonymousreply 21July 11, 2019 10:06 PM

[quote] Camille is in no place to talk about where Dorit's money came from since she's only rich because of Kelsey

Oh, please.

Camille got her money fair and square. All of these damned bitches only have money because of their husbands.

The difference with GRIFTER Dorit and PeeKay are that they are living on BORROWED money that they don't pay back. They are fucking DEADBEATS.

by Anonymousreply 22July 11, 2019 10:37 PM

I love how in the finale, Denise was asking Dorit where she was moving to and why, and Dorit quickly changed the subject.

GRIFTER!!

by Anonymousreply 23July 11, 2019 10:37 PM

R23, I caught that, too. She said something about wanting a bigger yard for her kids and then immediately tried to change the subject. I have a feeling their next home will be a rental.

They remind me so much of grifters Taylor and Russell from season one.

by Anonymousreply 24July 11, 2019 11:13 PM

To Girardi is the one living on loans. I know that company he borrowed money from. A lot of law firms use that money keep afloat on.

by Anonymousreply 25July 12, 2019 12:42 AM

Erika is pure trash for making her husband spend all that money on her stupid career when she obviously knew that he was having money problems. She said in an interview that he spends hundreds of thousands of dollars a year on her clothes and glam. And you can tell that she and her gay squad laugh about him as soon as he leaves the room.

by Anonymousreply 26July 12, 2019 3:42 AM

Oh well, R26.

It's back to the trailer park for Erika, when the money dries up!

by Anonymousreply 27July 12, 2019 3:50 AM

I honestly don't think Erika can MAKE her husband do anything he doesn't want to do. People keep forgetting they have been married a long time. She isn't some recently aquired bimbo taking advantage of an old man. Girardi still has his marbles. Erika was an asset for him early on, and now she is having some fun. Said fun likely isn't going to last, and she seems to know that. The fact their home is in such obvious disrepair (something she pointed out, and did not hide like most of these bitches) is sort of a metaphor that the party is over. The money issues (and whatever lawsuit is currently pending against her husband) sound serious, and I think is why she seemed very subdued this season.

by Anonymousreply 28July 12, 2019 10:20 AM

Erika dresses way too over the top for a woman of any age

by Anonymousreply 29July 12, 2019 1:03 PM

All of the pearl clutching about Erika is tedious. What about Kyle and LVP having their tits hanging out, and not in a good way?

by Anonymousreply 30July 12, 2019 1:10 PM

RHOBH is starting to resemble that one terrible season of Dallas when it became all about shady business deals with much less about marriages on the rocks and affairs, etc. It's not a good look.

by Anonymousreply 31July 12, 2019 1:20 PM

I think I’m about through with both NYC and BH. It’s not so much the cast as it is the stories are lacking. This was the most boring season ever. The season with the witch and the beauty queen was even better than this.

by Anonymousreply 32July 12, 2019 1:26 PM

R20 The Blast didn't obtain anything lol that video of Dorit being yelled at by a British woman when they went to the Bahamas went viral on social media last summer when it happened. Camille brought it up much later in the season after a lot of us had already seen it. It was posted in the pre-season thread

R26 remember Tom is controlling. It wouldn't surprise me if Erika just shuts up and spends his money without knowing anything about their financial situation. Men like him might not even tell their wives if they're in a hole. She's a gold digger. She only married him for his money. Where it comes from she doesn't care

by Anonymousreply 33July 12, 2019 7:28 PM

I did have to laugh at Camille leaving as soon as Denise got in her face.

by Anonymousreply 34July 13, 2019 12:37 AM

Grifting aside, I hope Dorit sticks around. She can be majorly obnoxious and pretentious, but she's also strangely charming and has the best style out of all the housewives from any of the franchises (not including her blah Beverly Beach line). She's a drama magnet and has been since her debut, so if the jig is really up for her and PK, I hope the cameras are there to catch it.

by Anonymousreply 35July 13, 2019 1:12 AM

I hope that they have a public roast of Vanderpump they way that Adrienne got it. Camille is going to be the gangs target and I can see her playing the whole thing off with her perfect smugness, although I predict one haughty walk off. The loss of her primary home is going to be played like the Kelsey card of seasons past.

I can't wait to see the atrocities they parade onto set in! Between awful hair, pounds of makeup, and the awful ensembles, the bad styling is one of my favorite parts of the reunion.

With all of the litigation the next season is going to have a very larger the rise the further the fall feel especially if Brandi comes back. She's just not right for this show. They should stay away from recycling HWs.

by Anonymousreply 36July 13, 2019 4:43 AM

Mauricio is a goddamned crook!

I would love to see all the ladies gang up and put Vyle on the defensive.

Of course the Bravo cunts would never allow it, but it would still be fun to see her squirm.

The only one who ever put Vyle on the defensive was Kim (in season one), and it was GLORIOUS!

The real Kyle Richards came out, threatening to hit Kim (physically) and threatening to "cut her off." That's the real Kyle the Cunt Richards.

by Anonymousreply 37July 13, 2019 4:50 AM

Kim Richards is no victim herself. She's incredibly nasty and takes no responsibility for the messes she creates and is generally sloppy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 38July 13, 2019 5:51 AM

Yeah!

by Anonymousreply 39July 13, 2019 6:26 AM

I ust remember Kyle in season 1 proclaiming she was a child actress too. I was Lindsay in Halloween and an extra on ER for 9 seasons! I hate Kim, but puhleese

by Anonymousreply 40July 13, 2019 7:14 AM

a lot of the BH cast has been failed actresses

LVP, Erika, Joyce, Carlton among others

by Anonymousreply 41July 13, 2019 8:01 AM

I clicked on that article about Kyle and accidentally went into another article about some celebrity who is involved in gun related charges and thought to myself oh no poor Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 42July 13, 2019 8:04 AM

At the end of the finale did Camille get a blurb? I can’t remember.

by Anonymousreply 43July 14, 2019 1:15 AM

Kim Richards was the Lindsay Lohan of her generation. She was HUGE.

by Anonymousreply 44July 14, 2019 4:37 AM

Unlike Kyle Kim Richards is reality TV gold

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45July 14, 2019 10:46 PM

Camille is batshit crazy, but she has Dorit and Teddi nailed. Too funny that Dorit and PK had their checking account froze.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46July 17, 2019 7:07 AM

Camille is completely miscalculating at the reunion by going after Denise Richards. To quote Rinna: "she's a saint".

by Anonymousreply 47July 17, 2019 12:03 PM

Even though Dorit and PK’s financial situation is very sketchy and her accent is weird and fake, I love Dorit! She knows how to do reality tv and she has a spectacular body and fashion sense.

by Anonymousreply 48July 17, 2019 12:12 PM

I won’t miss LVP one bit...check out how she turned a fabulous architect designed home into a tacky bordello

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49July 17, 2019 12:20 PM

[quote] I love Dorit!

You're the only one, Andy Cohen.

Dorit and PeeKay are liars, frauds, and grifters. She blatantly LIED on your show about her assets not being frozen, and it's all over the internet today.

Funny how you allow this fraudulent grifter to continue on the show, but you've fired other housewives for MUCH LESS. Bravo is a hypocritical shit corporation.

by Anonymousreply 50July 17, 2019 7:17 PM

I haven't fully digested part one of the reunion yet, I need to do a rewatch to make all of my observations but two things that stood out to me...

I love Denise, but they spent too much time on her backstory. If we weren't watching the show (where we already had learned about much of it) we wouldn't be watching the reunion, so I was surprised at that amount of recap. That said, I think she is the best hire they've made in a long time. She finally got a bit of botox in her forehead. I miss her adorably expressive forehead, but she does look a bit less tired. I'm torn.

I LOVED that they replayed what LVP had to say about Adrienne when *she* didn't show up at the reunion. It was eerily fascinating how nearly word for word everything she said about/against Adrienne could be applied exactly to her and her actions.

by Anonymousreply 51July 17, 2019 7:47 PM

That was THE most boring reunion I’ve ever seen

by Anonymousreply 52July 17, 2019 9:12 PM

Agreed, R52. What a snooze fest.

by Anonymousreply 53July 17, 2019 10:38 PM

[quote] That was THE most boring reunion I’ve ever seen

You know what would spice it up??

Call them all out on their fake lives!

Call out Vyle and her crooked husband for trying to swindle one of his customers out of millions. Then watch her squirm!

Call out Dorit the Grifter and her coke fiend husband Pee Kay on the fact that they borrowed millions of dollars from creditors, and never paid it back! That's why all their assets are frozen and that's why they have to move. Then watch her squirm!

Call out Erika Jayne on her husband's money problems, borrowing money to support her lavish lifestyle, to the point where he has to be sued! Then watch her squirm.

You put these twats on the hot seat, and you'll have an exciting reunion. Then watch them quit the show because they were exposed.

That's entertainment!

by Anonymousreply 54July 17, 2019 10:43 PM

R54 Of course it would be more exciting! Sadly, they can't be called out to admit the real dirt (like they would anyway) because all three (or their spouses) have lawsuits pending, so in a way they got "lucky".

I thought I heard Mo's got dropped though...

And fucking Kyle is the new queen! Didn't you hear? Jesus the taint licking!

(I'm sure Farrah nearly eyerolled herself to death hearing that particular nugget of shit.)

by Anonymousreply 55July 17, 2019 11:19 PM

That was sickening. And for it to come from Patthepuss was doubly sickening. I feelike they have to keep Camille--even though she was gone for six or seven seasons--to keep Kyie in check. Ugh. I loathe Mrs. Umansky.

by Anonymousreply 56July 17, 2019 11:44 PM

I hope they keep Camille.

by Anonymousreply 57July 17, 2019 11:50 PM

[quote]I ust remember Kyle in season 1 proclaiming she was a child actress too. I was Lindsay in Halloween and an extra on ER for 9 seasons! I hate Kim, but puhleese

huh? Kyle was in fact a child actress just like her sister. I mean, she deserved an Emmy for putting up with Half Pint and not calling HER out for being a drunk!

by Anonymousreply 58July 18, 2019 3:33 AM

And damnit, I knew I should have saved that photo of Aaron. One of you bitches has to have it, right? Share!

by Anonymousreply 59July 18, 2019 3:34 AM

The reunion was unwatchable. This group is beyond boring. Erika and Teddi are complete non-entities. Kyle is boring without Kim or LVP to play off of.

We went from killer bunnies to this???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60July 18, 2019 4:14 AM

Camille Grammer and Kyle Richards Feud Over Conversation About Lisa Vanderpump's 'Terrible Breath'

Things are about to get heated between Kyle Richards and Camille Grammer on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 9 reunion.

In a sneak peek of next week’s episode, Richards, 50, feuds with Grammer and calls out her contradictory remarks in regards to Lisa Vanderpump, who was absent from the reunion taping and has quit the show.

“The accusation is: ‘You say one thing to us and you say another thing to —’ ” host Andy Cohen said in the E! News clip as Richards interjected and explained.

“Here’s what happens. When we’re together, you will say things like, ‘I know who Lisa is. She’s done this to me, she’s done that.’ And then when you’re not with us, you’re like, ‘Lisa, I feel so bad what you’re going through,’ ” said Richards.

Firing back, Grammer questioned, “Can I feel both?”

“Not if you contradict one another,” said Dorit Kemsley.

“No, I’m not contradicting,” Grammer refuted. “I feel both.”

From Richards’ perspective, though, it was about Grammer having “conviction.”

“Okay, my conviction is I felt terrible that her brother passed away,” said Grammer, noting the death of Vanderpump’s brother Mark, which the women all said they empathized with.

Evidently, though, that wasn’t the issue that the RHOBH cast had with Grammer.

Teddi Mellencamp Arroyave then brought up a specific instance, when Grammer spoke about Vanderpump’s “bad breath” when the cameras weren’t rolling. “But you can still say, ‘She has terrible breath and her gums are receding,’ ” asked Mellencamp Arroyave.

With the point of a finger, Grammer fired back, “That was a joke and you all laughed!”

“And you continued with the conversation and said, ‘Yes, don’t get me into it, but she’s always had bad breath,’ ” Grammer said to Richards as she impersonated her.

As Richards attempted to respond, Grammer said, “Yes you have. You’ve talked about that off camera with me.”

Bringing up the private conversation clearly crossed the line with Richards.

“Camille, that’s such a f—— low blow,” Richards told Grammer. “We’ve all said things privately about each other. I would never out you. If I did right now, it would be a very bad situation. I don’t do that!”

Grammer then went on to allege that the women “have all talked about each other behind each other’s backs,” but set apart Erika Girardi. “I don’t know about her, but all of you,” Grammer said to Girardi, who replied, “I’m probably sure I have.”

Richards, though, said she was “talking about saying things on camera. Saying things on camera that is humiliating people.”

“I mean, c’mon, this is hypocrisy at its finest right now!” said Grammer, who told Richards, “You have wanted me to be mad at Lisa Vanderpump.”

But Richards said she didn’t want Grammer “to be mad,” but instead stand by her word.

“Listen, if you’re mad at us and agree with Lisa, great, then stick by that! But you can’t go back and forth,” said Richards. “You go with Lisa and you talk bad and you go, ‘It’s so awful what they’ve been doing.’ And then you go to us and —”

Still, Grammer maintained her position.

“Yes, I can have two independent thoughts. They’re independent of each other. And I own that!” she said.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61July 18, 2019 4:43 AM

Kyle is such a cowardly cunt.

She always talks shit and makes fun of the other women, but she will NEVER admit to it.

Phony, fake ass bitch.

by Anonymousreply 62July 18, 2019 4:50 AM

the ratings are really holding steady without LVP which is good news

I don't get the love for Denise. She seems like a lovely and fun person but she's not very interesting. She showed a small amount of fire with Camille which I like but I need to see more. I'm fine with Denise getting 1 more season but she'll need to step it up. The point of these housescunt shows is not to find the most likable ones. It's about who makes the best tv

by Anonymousreply 63July 18, 2019 11:35 PM

The love for Denise is that she genuinely seems like a good person, doesn't seem fake, and will stand up to a bitch when need be. I like her and I remember enjoying her when she had her own reality series.

The weird thing about the reunion was Erika licking Kyle's clit. It's obvious Erika really really really hated LVP.

by Anonymousreply 64July 19, 2019 2:02 AM

Any idea on why they made Denise switch couches when Camille came out?

And I must have missed something. Did Denise go after Camille? I thought Andy was the one that asked Camille the pointed question about being a Gold Digger... why did Camille go back to her dressing room pissed off at Denise?

by Anonymousreply 65July 19, 2019 2:05 AM

Erika is fucking useless.

She brings/adds NOTHING to the show. Nothing!

by Anonymousreply 66July 19, 2019 2:06 AM

Erika continues to remind everyone that they're better off and happier without LVP around. She also likes to passive aggressively stick it to LVP... that's enough for me!

by Anonymousreply 67July 19, 2019 2:27 AM

Denise has a 5 year contract with the show. Hopefully there’s an opt out somewhere in there.

by Anonymousreply 68July 19, 2019 3:26 AM

I like Denise and her husband is hot but I don't want to hear her for 5 years give us nuggets of info about gross ex Charlie or constantly talk about her special needs daughter. Those are 2 parts of Denise we already know about now. She needs to bring something new next season

by Anonymousreply 69July 19, 2019 4:08 AM

Denise is fine. She just joined the season when all the LVP shit when down. I'm sure if Camille comes back FT next season there will be drama

by Anonymousreply 70July 19, 2019 5:27 AM

Keep Camille and fire Teddi please

by Anonymousreply 71July 19, 2019 5:42 AM

I. Love. Denise. Richards.

by Anonymousreply 72July 19, 2019 1:08 PM

I really hope Nicolette Sheridan is cast but she'd probably be too expensive. They do have more budget room with LVP out though.

for those who watch Dallas, the new season trailer is out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73July 19, 2019 7:49 PM

Replace LVP with Lori Laughlin.

by Anonymousreply 74July 19, 2019 8:30 PM

Camille is a republican and a bitch but she earned her money. Kelsey was a coke fiend who was pissing his money away. Camille got him clean and sober and not only kept him on Fraiser but also helped create the Allison DuBois show Medium. For the hell Kelsey put her through, he would not have a dime without her and probably be dead.

If RHOBH goes on without Lisa it will suck. Teddi is boring, Kyle is boring, Dorit is at least insane and interesting, Erica's bitch act is getting old, Rinna is fucking stupid and Denise is a snore. The most interesting thing about her is how big her husband's dick is. She should just wear a shirt with a picture if it on every episode.

by Anonymousreply 75July 19, 2019 8:38 PM

Replace LVP with Nicolette Sheridan.

by Anonymousreply 76July 19, 2019 8:38 PM

RHOBH won't suck without LVP... it was actually more than fine without her.

by Anonymousreply 77July 19, 2019 8:41 PM

r77 to quote Luanne "not really" Atlanta tried it one season with no Nene and it suuuuuucked balls so much they offered her a million an episode to come back.

by Anonymousreply 78July 19, 2019 8:50 PM

Yeah, it was, R78. You might love LVP, but the show doesn't need her. If they hadn't mentioned her the last few episodes, I wouldn't have even noticed she was there.

What exactly is it you think is missing without LVP?

by Anonymousreply 79July 19, 2019 8:52 PM

r79 LVP stirred the shit. Even not there the only storyline that drove this season was about her. A whole fucking season and all they had was LVP set up Dorit, and Camille should have been meaner to LVP. Literally, every piece of drama was about LVP and she was not even there. They apprently don't talk about Dorit and PK stealing money, Tom Giaradi stealing money or Mauricio stealing 32 million dollars - so all they have is LVP>

by Anonymousreply 80July 19, 2019 8:55 PM

[quote] hey apprently don't talk about Dorit and PK stealing money, Tom Giaradi stealing money or Mauricio stealing 32 million dollars

Bravo likes to play pretend, that none of these things exist, and that the stories aren't ALL OVER the tabloids.

"Nothing to see here!"

What a fucking joke.

by Anonymousreply 81July 19, 2019 8:57 PM

Yeah, no. I for one thought all of the LVP shit was retarded. I mean, the shit she stirs... dog shit.. literally. Didn't miss her.. and it'll be more interesting to watch without her because that means they have to turn on Kyle next. And they will.

by Anonymousreply 82July 19, 2019 8:59 PM

R78 you are delusional. Nene got a million for the season NOT per episode. None of them get that.

by Anonymousreply 83July 19, 2019 10:12 PM

The ratings of the second half of the season only held up because viewers wanted to see what was going on with LVP. Now that they know that she's not returning, they won't even bother to tune in. Next season's ratings will sink considerably.

by Anonymousreply 84July 19, 2019 11:34 PM

R84, exactly

by Anonymousreply 85July 20, 2019 5:52 AM

How nice. The LVP PR people have arrived. So sweet of her to give Lance Bass a job.

by Anonymousreply 86July 20, 2019 6:30 AM

Can someone fill me in on the mauricio farrah affair allegations? I just started rewatching EVOBH after A couple of years away. Saw it on that tamara tattles site someone posted up thread. Thx!

by Anonymousreply 87July 20, 2019 10:47 AM

Fucking Mauricio cracks me up. He seems of complete average intelligence, has the emotional intelligence of a chipmunk, and everything is AMAY-ZEENG!

AMAY-ZEENG!!!!

Wow. He is really lucky he got into real estate with the Hiltons initially.

However, I like Kyle. Surprised at the hate. She is kind, genuine, has a great laugh. And she really has a good sense of humor. She has never bothered me, at all. It is funny, I also liked Carlton, and that was the ONLY time Kyle was ever blatantly rude and dismissive to another housewife. And the way she treated her at the reunion was HORRIBLE. So Kyle definitely has a bitch side.

If they somehow brought on Kim Richards, Nicolette, and Brandi- FORGET IT- the show could be off the hook.

This has always been my favorite of the franchise, far more than Atlanta. New York is finally heading downhill. That show needs major changes.

I have LOVED Dallas since season 1, but that trailer SUCKED. SUCKED. SUCKED. Very surprised....

by Anonymousreply 88July 20, 2019 12:35 PM

Nicolette would be an awesome addition. Her and Kathy Hilton

by Anonymousreply 89July 20, 2019 12:55 PM

So the dirt on Kyle and Mauricio. Kyle's mother raised her children to be gold diggers. Kim was always the favorite because she brought in the most money to the family until Kathy landed a Hilton! Kyle was always the odd man out. Kim turned around and married a billionaire! Not to be left out Kyle trapped the son of a who she thought was a rich man by getting pregnant. Turned out he was not as rich as they thought. In interviews, Farrah has said that her father does not speak much English but no one ever asks how Kyle fell in love and got pregnant with a man who spoke no English? Once Kyle and her mother found out the guy was not as rich as they thought she decided to look elsewhere. Next up she got engaged to a local news reporter, Michael Tuck who was 24 years older than her. While she was engaged, Kathy and Rick Hilton had Mauricio who was their best agent and needed citizenship. The promise of a bigger paycheck, a younger man and a better life lead Kyle to get pregnant right away by Mauricio and dump Michael Tuck and marry Mauricio. The rumor is that Farrah who is not blood-related to Mauricio is fucking him behind her mother's back.

by Anonymousreply 90July 20, 2019 2:20 PM

I still don't know why people think Nicollette would be amazing. Is that thought that she would go after and ruffle up Denise and Rinna's feathers? If so, I don't agree. Those two can hold their own and would. Sheridan is the one that backed down in the Rinna conflict, not the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 91July 20, 2019 2:27 PM

R87, what r90 said. If you rewatch scenes between Mo and Farrah, or see photos, with this now in your noggin, it is plain as day. You can't unsee it, and they don't kill themselves trying to hide it. It has been going on for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 92July 20, 2019 2:41 PM

Except it's "not behind her mother's back."

Those Richards girls were taught to keep the money in the family whatever the cost!

by Anonymousreply 93July 20, 2019 3:00 PM

Eek. My bullshit meter is off the charts. Rinna's "LOOK AT US!" Daughters are annoying as shit. The latest one "has been to REHAB 2 times!! for DEPRESSION!!!"

This is them clearly getting out "their version" of a story before the real deal comes out.

REHAB for DEPRESSION????

Get fucked. I hate people who think the world is full of morons.

And I sincerely like Rinna. But come on.

by Anonymousreply 94July 20, 2019 4:33 PM

For next season, they should keep Kyle, Dorit, Lisa R., and Denise. They should bump Camille up to full-time status again as she's clearly been angling for. They should either drop both Erika and Teddi or at least demote them to "friends of" housewives. They should add Nicollette Sheridan and maybe Faye Resnick as new full-time housewives. They should feature Brandi and Kim. R. more, but only in small doses.

by Anonymousreply 95July 20, 2019 4:52 PM

With Erika's husband's lawsuit not going well, she might stay. I can see her leaving though if she doesn't want to allow that to be a storyline, unless she really needs the money.

Dorit's financial woes will likely be her storyline too but she has to stay since PK is broke.

by Anonymousreply 96July 20, 2019 5:52 PM

Honey, this is the life of a lawyer. Happen's all the time. Next.

by Anonymousreply 97July 20, 2019 6:45 PM

R96 why would she have to leave if she doesn't want to make it a story line? Clearly they allow these bitches to dictate what goes on the air.

Also, you have to wonder why someone like Tom would allow his wife to do this show.

by Anonymousreply 98July 20, 2019 6:48 PM

the producers dictate what the storylines will be. If there's a scandal going on, they'll highlight it. With LVP gone, the show will have to go in a new direction. Kyle, Erika and Dorit might have to get into their lawsuits. Camille and Rinna certainly wouldn't be above talking about those issues for money.

If a cast member refuses a storyline that a producer wants, she might either leave or be downgraded. It's happened in other cities.

by Anonymousreply 99July 20, 2019 7:28 PM

You can't talk about a lawsuit you are currently involved in, except to say you are involved in one r99 It has nothing to do with what the fucking producers want. Lawsuits are boring, anyway. I want some real juicy dirt I can sink my fangs into.

by Anonymousreply 100July 20, 2019 7:47 PM

My guess is Petunia Belle is on crank, uppers, downers, ludes, mushrooms, HORSE, crack, and /or pot, pcp, lsd.

OR

She has Slimmers Disease like Mom and Sis.

by Anonymousreply 101July 20, 2019 7:50 PM

R100 maybe not the actual case itself but the tabloid gossip surrounding the case can be brought up by other cast members. It's happened before. Like Rinna could be given some info on Dorit and PK borrowing all their clothes or something and start shit with that or maybe something juicy about Tom Girardi or Mauricio

by Anonymousreply 102July 20, 2019 8:15 PM

R100 producers are directly involved in storylines. You think things just happen organically? They go over stuff with the cast members at the start of every season. Some of the fallout from the storylines happens without their direction but these reality shows are tightly controlled.

There's a reason why they focused on #puppygate. They could have ignored it but they thought it would be a big selling point. They had no idea it would cause LVP to cut ties with the other ladies and the show but they knew it would cause drama

by Anonymousreply 103July 20, 2019 8:17 PM

Am I fucked? I like Dorit and PK, and even Jagger- I am so impressed at how he was delayed and barely spoke and is now a really funny and intelligent kid.

There is something about both PK and Dorit that I like- They are sweet? Kind?

I don't care that they are hustlers. I'm a hustler too. And I work with scumbags in sales, so maybe I am used to it.

I don't know. And she looks GOOD for her age.

by Anonymousreply 104July 20, 2019 9:03 PM

Tell that to Adrienne. She didn't want what Brandi said aired and they didn't air it. They just left it a mystery until it was later revealed.

And the only reason she was kicked off was because she didn't show up to the reunion... but she got her way and they stopped discussion on it on the show.

by Anonymousreply 105July 20, 2019 10:19 PM

Id love for them to bring Eileen back. I know she doesn't bring much in terms of drama, but at least it would make LVP's head explode. They could probably do fine with adding Camille back and bringing Brandi on as a "friend of," and have her go after Camille.

I remember BE talking years ago about how Andy wanted to move housewives around to other cities. Apparently there's some push to have Nene moved to BH. Probably started by Nene.

by Anonymousreply 106July 20, 2019 10:25 PM

I dunno how Rinna and Erika can be on the show. Erika lives in Pasadena for God's sake. Rinna lives in Studio City in the valley...oh my.

by Anonymousreply 107July 20, 2019 10:29 PM

R106- HUGE Eileen fan here. What a LOVELY human she is!!!

I said this before- WHERE WERE YOU FUCKERS WHEN SHE WAS ON THE SHOW???

She had NO supporters here.

My taste is iffy. I loved Carlton, and posted before about this, including this morning-

I would love Eileen to replace Erika.

But the show needs Nicolette, Brandi, and Kim.

And I said before,Eileen was definitely offered another season but with a MASSIVE paycut. I think that she was offered full-time, but didn't bring enough drama and they offered WAY less money. Her leaving was very fake and shady in the press- Andy said nothing. It was very weird.

by Anonymousreply 108July 20, 2019 10:30 PM

R107 none of them actually live in Beverly HIlls.

by Anonymousreply 109July 20, 2019 10:31 PM

R108 you are re-writing history. There were plenty of people who liked Eileen here, myself included. However, you had the LVP ass licker in here repeatedly overruning the thread with anti-Eileen posts because she dare stood up to LVP.

I still don't see why anyone is rooting for Nicolette. She's not going to bring anything.

by Anonymousreply 110July 20, 2019 10:32 PM

r109 LVP did.

by Anonymousreply 111July 20, 2019 10:36 PM

Well she's not on the show any more!

by Anonymousreply 112July 20, 2019 10:40 PM

It's like how on the NY Housewives... not a single one of those bitches is a Wife.

by Anonymousreply 113July 20, 2019 10:40 PM

R110- NO ONE WAS NICE ABOUT Eileen here- maybe 20-25% of the posts.

She is a lovely and sensitive woman. I really came away thinking so highly of her.

I loved how if there was conflict, or if someone hurt her (that fake PIG, LVP) that she just wanted to be heard and wanted a basic resolution.

Why are we fighting, then? R108

by Anonymousreply 114July 20, 2019 10:41 PM

They need to make Mistress Terri a Housewife next season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115July 20, 2019 10:47 PM

R114, 20-25% of posts means that there were SOME people posting positive things.

Again, it just got drowned out by Ken.

by Anonymousreply 116July 20, 2019 10:48 PM

What about adding Cedric as a full time HW next season? Oh the tea he could spill on Grannypump and his ex boyfriend Ken!

by Anonymousreply 117July 21, 2019 2:01 AM

I don't know that Cedric has a whole lot left to spill that we don't already know. Lisa and Ken's money is shady... (no surprise, look at their besties, PK and Yo Yos ex), Lisa sells shit to the tabloids, Ken is a Nancy boy that has inappropriate relations with Giggy...

Things we all know.

Someone somewhere (probably here) once said, Giggy stays alive only until LVP needs sympathy PR. I can totally see that being true. LVP seems the type to snap the dog's neck with her bare hands when it becomes necessary.

by Anonymousreply 118July 21, 2019 2:14 AM

Bring back $25.000 sunglasses Dana AKA Pam according to Kim

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119July 21, 2019 3:14 AM

Oh my God, R119! Do you like my shorts? Donna Karan. $25,000! And my shoes? Broadway! $325,000! Aren't they awesome? Check out my new mood ring. Spencer Gifts! FIVE MILLION DOLLARS!

by Anonymousreply 120July 21, 2019 3:22 AM

Best thing Dana ever did was show up drunk that time.

by Anonymousreply 121July 21, 2019 3:25 AM

With careers spanning decades, how it is that Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin live in such a tired looking house in Studio City?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122July 21, 2019 12:53 PM

r122 coke

by Anonymousreply 123July 21, 2019 2:26 PM

Lisa has alluded to Harry Hamlin being cheap, and I think she is too. You’ll see her recycle clothes a lot more than the other women. She has to be doing well with the QVC line and the housewives gig.

by Anonymousreply 124July 21, 2019 3:38 PM

Rinna is making a lot of money from QVC. Lisa has a TSV at least once per month and regularly sells out her products. It’s one of their top selling clothing lines. I would guess she makes a few million per year from her clothing line. She’s also pulling in at least $1M per season for RHOBH! Why are they not remodeling their home? It must be paid off at this point. They have lived there for years. Also Rinna has a huge lot, why did they never put in a pool?

by Anonymousreply 125July 21, 2019 3:44 PM

I remember LVP making a joke about Rinna selling diapers and dusters on WWHL when they were all on when the show taped in LA. Rinna shot back very quickly to LVP, “Those diapers and dusters make a lot more fucking money than your restaurants!”. LVP sat silent. Rinna has no overhead with the clothing line, I think she’s making a small fortune from her QVC line and saving every penny. If you notice, she doesn’t wear a lot of flashy jewelry like the other women either, she’s fairly simple. She talked this season about when her clothing store went under. Rinna knows how quickly money comes and goes, she’s probably saving a lot of what she makes. Very smart!

by Anonymousreply 126July 21, 2019 3:52 PM

Yeah, Rinna is making a lot of money on QVC. She's on there all the time now. QVC made Joan Rivers rich again after she lost all her money. I suspect it's doing the same for Lisa. I bet she makes more money from QVC than Bethenny does from her Skinny Girl line.

by Anonymousreply 127July 21, 2019 4:42 PM

Rinna mentioned when she talked about their clothing store going under that it was scary because they were relying on that as their sole income at the time.

That tells me that the fear of being broke got instilled in them so they're smarter with their money and saving it rather than spending it on things they don't feel they need. I don't fault them for it.

And I love when Rinna threw that back in LVPs face.

by Anonymousreply 128July 21, 2019 5:14 PM

I actully like Rinna's house. It looks like someone actually lives there and it seems accessible and not tacky.

by Anonymousreply 129July 21, 2019 5:30 PM

[quote] how it is that Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin live in such a tired looking house in Studio City?

She and Harry are probably the ONLY ones not mortgaged to the hilt.

Their house is completely paid off and owned by them, they can afford the "Hollywood Lifestyle" of going to parties, eating at fancy restaurants, driving a nice car, and attending big events, without the fear of going broke.

Why? Because they live in a modest (paid for) home, they don't live beyond their means, and they save like crazy.

That's how you do it, bitches.

(P.S. Rinna probably expects to live well into her 90's like her mother, so she knows the money won't always be there. I'm guessing she is saving for her "retirement.")

by Anonymousreply 130July 21, 2019 7:28 PM

I would love to know what the mortgage on Villa Rosa is! I suspect that LVP is little to no equity in that tacky brothel she calls home!

by Anonymousreply 131July 21, 2019 11:44 PM

[quote] I would love to know what the mortgage on Villa Rosa is! I suspect that LVP is little to no equity in that tacky brothel she calls home!

She can always turn it into a Galleria mall, when it goes into foreclosure!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132July 21, 2019 11:48 PM

LVP's net worth is 10x that of Rinna. Not a Stan just a fact. Don't forget season 1, LVP and Maloof were neighbors in 50 million dollar mansions. LVP downsized and sold it to get Villa Rosa.

by Anonymousreply 133July 22, 2019 12:15 AM

r133 Where do you get those numbers from?

by Anonymousreply 134July 22, 2019 12:21 AM

I'd be interested in seeing a breakdown of where LVP's actual money comes from. It's telling her best friend was Hadid and Ken's was PK... both shady motherfuckers!

by Anonymousreply 135July 22, 2019 12:23 AM

I think LVP bailing on the season of RHVH ought to get her fired from bravo tv completely, lose her other show etc. SHe is nothing but a wimp who can dish it out and cant take it. I cant stand her. Dorit s husband, Erika s husband, and Kyles husband are all crooks, lets face it. Mauricio breached his duties about as badly as its possible to do when he represented the seller on the Malibu sale. He sold it for half the value and became a partner with somebody else as the new owner and flipped it for a 32 million profit. How brazen can you be? PK is borrowing money from casino mafiosa types and no doubt has a gambling problem and he is lucky he isnt wearing cement boots at this point. Tom Girardi has been wildly out of control financially for years. Erika s makeup team and glam squad isnt the reason. For god sakes he has 2 private jets in his law firm. This is just unheard of. Lawfirms dont generate the kind of profits to do that sort of thing. This show hires grifters and they are mostly pretend wanna bes..........some of the women are beautiful and amusing, but for the most part they are faking their lifestyles.

by Anonymousreply 136July 22, 2019 12:31 AM

You can google all of it - she sold her Beverly Glen mansion for 29 million and bought Villa Rosa for 10 million. Her net worth is reported to be 75 million dollars. You would be surprised to learn Harry Hamlin's net worth is around 10 million. RInna 's is around 8.

r136 it was worse than that. He rejected higher offers and never told the seller of the higher offers so he would accept the lower offer he was part of so he could flip it and make a huge profit. He is slimy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 137July 22, 2019 12:33 AM

You can google all of it - she sold her Beverly Glen mansion for 29 million and bought Villa Rosa for 10 million. Her net worth is reported to be 75 million dollars. You would be surprised to learn Harry Hamlin's net worth is around 10 million. RInna 's is around 8.

r136 it was worse than that. He rejected higher offers and never told the seller of the higher offers so he would accept the lower offer he was part of so he could flip it and make a huge profit. He is slimy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 138July 22, 2019 12:33 AM

If you are talking about those Celebrity Net Worth types of sites they are a total joke and not even close in most cases. I work for a Grammy nominated musician, from a lesser known genre, and he isn't even worth 98 percent of what is listed. I WISH HE WAS!!!

I do think Mo was, is and will be involved in increasingly shadier shit. He started small, as my handle implies.

by Anonymousreply 139July 22, 2019 1:03 AM

Amazing, R136.

They should all be in JAIL.

LVP should come back next season so she can put them all on blast! That would be her best revenge.

LET'S TALK ABOUT THE HUSBANDS!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140July 22, 2019 1:15 AM

I really want Kim back...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141July 22, 2019 1:16 AM

We need more of this!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142July 22, 2019 1:17 AM

Let's talk about dog pills!

by Anonymousreply 143July 22, 2019 1:17 AM

I love Rinna’s house. I think it’s very tasteful.

by Anonymousreply 144July 22, 2019 1:29 AM

Kim Richards is the only ethical person on the show. The rest of them are shady crooks.

by Anonymousreply 145July 22, 2019 2:32 AM

[quote]Kim Richards is the only ethical person on the show. The rest of them are shady crooks.

HAHAHAHA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146July 22, 2019 2:46 AM

R146, But at least Kim is stealing cheap stuff like toothpaste and hot oil treatments for her hair. Mauricio and PK are doing shady deals worth millions.

R138, Rinna is worth a lot more than $8 million now. She's constantly on QVC selling her clothing line. She's got to be loaded. Didn't Joan Rivers die with a small fortune made entirely from QVC?

by Anonymousreply 147July 22, 2019 3:43 AM

Still doesn't make her ethical, Jan.

by Anonymousreply 148July 22, 2019 3:47 AM

[quote] Kim is stealing cheap stuff like toothpaste and hot oil treatments for her hair. Mauricio and PK are doing shady deals worth millions.

And yet PeeKay and Whoreicio are the "respectable" ones.

Because if you steal small things, you're a lowlife criminal.

However, if you steal millions of dollars, I guess that makes you admirable. Isn't America fucked up?

by Anonymousreply 149July 22, 2019 3:57 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150July 22, 2019 9:30 AM

Sorry, I dropped off the decimal mark at my r139 post He isn't even worth 9.8 percent of what is listed for him. I do think Rinna has some money and keeps it under wraps. Again, likely not as much as we might imagine, but certainly nothing to sneeze at. I think Camillle has far less than she used to. I wonder if she had to do a big payout with that hot Greek guy she was fucking for a while. The house that burned down (very sad) was nothing compared to her other gorgeous pads. *SHE* might be having her own money trouble. Hence, her reverting back to her season one style of defensive cuntery. Hah! I would love to see that play out.

by Anonymousreply 151July 22, 2019 10:26 AM

What about the new husband, R151?

Does he have money, or is he living off of Camille?

Whenever I see them together, he always strikes me as more of a chaperone to her, than an actual husband.

Camille is not a very deep person, so I truly wonder if she can be very close to anyone, really.

by Anonymousreply 152July 22, 2019 1:22 PM

Somehow I don't think Camille's new husband has any money. Whenever I see him something screams grifter.

At any rate, I would assume if he did have money they woudln't have moved in to her homes.

by Anonymousreply 153July 22, 2019 1:36 PM

Camille you're a stupid cunt!

by Anonymousreply 154July 22, 2019 2:37 PM

Does Camille get any of that Frasier Reboot money?

by Anonymousreply 155July 22, 2019 2:50 PM

^If not, Dorit certainly was right about her.

by Anonymousreply 156July 22, 2019 2:51 PM

Apparently, Camille's husband is also a grifter of sorts...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157July 22, 2019 3:00 PM

[quote] Apparently, Camille's husband is also a grifter of sorts...

Oh, please.

Based on that article, he's not even CLOSE to being the level of con-man grifter that Mauricio Umansky and PEEkay Kemsley are.

Those two are matching the Madoff level of fraudulent activity. They should both be in JAIL.

by Anonymousreply 158July 22, 2019 6:55 PM

R158 If Mauricio “should be in jail” why hasn’t he lost his Brokers License and why haven’t criminal charges been filed? He’s involved in a civil lawsuit with a scum bag that had his home seized by the Federal Government. The guy used money to purchase the home that his father stole from the starving people of their poor African Country!

The mansion had been seized by the United States government from Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue, who allegedly used funds stolen from his home country Equatorial Guinea (Mangue is the son of the president). The Agency, are being sued by Sweetwater Malibu LLC, the company that owned the home at the center of the lawsuit. Sweetwater is a front for Mangue.

So who are we going to believe Mauricio or the corrupt African politician that is stealing food from the mouths of babies? The United States Government froze all of Mangue’s assets in this country. He’s suing Mauricio to try and recoup some of them as a final cash grab. Draw your own conclusions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159July 22, 2019 7:48 PM

Damn at R157 that is one ruddy ass complexion on him.

by Anonymousreply 160July 22, 2019 8:45 PM

I am not defending Mauricio. But the truth is that a lawsuit can be filed over anything or nothing. I have seen many a lawsuit filed with very slim factual basis simply in the hope that there will be some sort of settlement because paying some money is less expensive than paying attorneys' fees. Hell, I have sometimes advised my clients that it was cheaper to settle than to keep paying me.

by Anonymousreply 161July 22, 2019 8:57 PM

If the Harry Hamlins are "only" worth $18 million, that's pretty damn good. I love the dataloungers who look down their noses at plebeians who are merely decamillionaires.

by Anonymousreply 162July 23, 2019 2:19 PM

The seller may be a scumbag but Mauricio was an even bigger scum bag because he thought he could take advantage of him by not giving him all of the offers, realizing he could make a shit ton of money on the flip. As an agent, he is bound to give his client ALL offers. He did not.

by Anonymousreply 163July 23, 2019 3:08 PM

Mauricio should lose his real estate license for that, R163.

by Anonymousreply 164July 23, 2019 3:26 PM

Watching the last episode and the reunion. Is Rinna’s makeup artist the queen that was on Rachel Zoe’s show as her bff and makeup artist?

by Anonymousreply 165July 23, 2019 3:44 PM

R165, Yes, that's him. I knew I remembered him from somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 166July 23, 2019 3:48 PM

yeah there has to be some real swept away dirt on LVP and Ken. If they were truly just honestly wealthy and morally upstanding people they would never been so friendly with PK and Mohamed Hadid. No one heard of them until RHOBH either. LVP's attempt at being an actor flopped hard, even after she had married Ken and used his money to get that sorry 1 episode role on Baywatch Nights

by Anonymousreply 167July 23, 2019 7:35 PM

Most of the Housewives have an air of desperation like this could be a make or break moment for them.

by Anonymousreply 168July 23, 2019 7:46 PM

R164 You're assuming Mangue is telling the truth and that there were other offers. The guy had all his assets seized by the Federal Government. Why do you automatically assume he is telling the truth and Mauricio is unethical? As R161 stated this might simply be a frivolous lawsuit filed for the sole purpose of reaching some type two of settlement with The Agency to avoid expensive litigation. Mauricio is dealing with high net worth individuals on a daily basis, if he were unscrupulous these people and the attorneys and money managers in their orbits would not be dealing with him. Certainly the Federal Government would not be doing business with him! Consider Mangue and also the fact that Mauricio has not lost his Brokers License or had a complaint filed against him with the CA Real Estate Licensing Board. Mangue’s claims don’t add up.

by Anonymousreply 169July 23, 2019 7:58 PM

Fuck you Kyle, aka R169.

You and your shady husband are going DOWN. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 170July 23, 2019 8:01 PM

[quote]Why do you automatically assume he is telling the truth and Mauricio is unethical?

Because Ken hates Kyle!

by Anonymousreply 171July 23, 2019 8:01 PM

Yaaaaaaaawn.

by Anonymousreply 172July 24, 2019 1:43 AM

Camille is fucking certifiable. She really did seem like she was on something. Tearing her dress off as she storms off the set? Charming. I guess she popped something else if she came back for the third segment. Or she really does need that reunion check badly enough to come crawling back, this time in tears (of course).

I'll have to watch it in context next week, but I didn't like seeing Erika shutting Denise down.

Teddi really is irritating, she can go but she won't, because Kyle needs a lap dog.

I wish they had done these "reminder footage clips" as well as showing unseen footage YEARS ago.

by Anonymousreply 173July 24, 2019 2:11 AM

3 parts of this? They could've easily condensed it down to 20 minutes and it would still be a snore.

Camille may be crazy, but shes the only one worth pointing out what fakes Dorit and Teddi are.

by Anonymousreply 174July 24, 2019 4:19 AM

Damn, now we know why Camille was the most hated housewife in America!

How she managed to contain herself in Season 2 is a miracle.

And fuck her. After seeing her swear that Denise said she curses at her kids, among other things, and then seeing the footage back, now I have to believe Kyle was telling the truth in Season 1. Goddamn you, Camille!

by Anonymousreply 175July 24, 2019 5:04 AM

Camille has a man now so she feels protected and is really let her true colors show. I do like Denise but her constant swearing really makes me think she ain't all that bright.

by Anonymousreply 176July 24, 2019 12:07 PM

Erika has to show Andy and Bravo that she's still in the game. So she tested the waters with Denise as she doesn't feel comfortable going up against the others right now. She needs the paycheck. Her house is falling down around her and her husband is flailing. Her comment about the cross and the wood was stupid and fell flat.

by Anonymousreply 177July 24, 2019 3:02 PM

What did Erika say to Denise? I must have missed it.

by Anonymousreply 178July 24, 2019 5:51 PM

R178 it's in the clip for next week. She seemingly screams (angrily) at Denise that something isn't true.

But the way Bravo chops up this shit for the promos, there's a likelihood she's screaming that Denise says she wants to munch on Erika's snatch.

by Anonymousreply 179July 24, 2019 5:57 PM

I actually like the Camille vs. Dorit angle. Neither is very likable so it's fun seeing them go at each other. Dorit was being more passive aggressive than during the rest of the season though.

I didn't know about that other LVP lawsuit. So 4 members are currently either being sued or their husbands are. Hilarious

by Anonymousreply 180July 24, 2019 10:45 PM

r169 that is not the seller saying that - that is what came out of the case. It is not too hard to figure out if the place sold for XXX and other bidders come forward saying "I offered more." A real estate agent has to give his client all offers. The client is the one who accepts. The fact that Mauricio was in on the sale is unethical to being with. He made a commission on the sale as well as profit fro the flip. He really is kind of fucked.

by Anonymousreply 181July 25, 2019 2:05 AM

R181 Time will tell, I have a feeling Mauricio will prevail. No way he would risk his entire company over one deal. The guy suing is an international criminal and dirtbag grasping for his last quick buck.

by Anonymousreply 182July 25, 2019 3:42 AM

I think Camille was coked to the gills. That would explain her aggressive and crazy behavior towards the other ladies. Denise spotted it because Charlie was constantly coked up when she was married to him.

by Anonymousreply 183July 25, 2019 5:00 AM

Camille was off the rails S1 during her marital troubles with Kelsey - She’s off the deep end again at the reunion with word that her new husband might lose his law license - Could there already be trouble in paradise?

by Anonymousreply 184July 25, 2019 5:05 AM

well remember Camille is a republican...who knows if she's a deplorable but it wouldn't surprise me. Those people are prone to angry outbursts and misinterpreting quite often which seems to be the case with her

by Anonymousreply 185July 25, 2019 4:43 PM

R183 makes a lot of sense. Good catch that Denise would immediately recognize the behavior.

by Anonymousreply 186July 25, 2019 4:47 PM

I think attacking Denise and implying she's a shitty mother is a calculated tactic but in the end can only backfire. Denise despite her love of tequila and cock is pretty much a saint as a nurturer.

by Anonymousreply 187July 25, 2019 5:15 PM

It is all scripted. They need someone to be a villain next season. Camille will get a diamond. I can see Ericka moving to Camille's side since - and I predict a Kyle/Teddi fall out as well.

by Anonymousreply 188July 25, 2019 7:18 PM

"Kyle, you're a stupid CUNT!"

by Anonymousreply 189July 25, 2019 7:25 PM

Dorit isn't so stupid to turn on Kyle that quickly. Without LVP, she needs to be cozy and stay good with Kyle... for now.

by Anonymousreply 190July 25, 2019 7:35 PM

r190 I am not so sure - this season was the whole gang being buddies against LVP who was not there. Next season either Camille is there to target of they will eat each other.

by Anonymousreply 191July 26, 2019 1:14 AM

I'm quite sure, R191. They aren't going to turn on Kyle that quickly and Kyle won't let them turn on her that quickly. Bravo is obviously going to bring someone else on, either Camille or Brandi, and that's who the target will be. If not, then Kyle will trot Kim back on.

by Anonymousreply 192July 26, 2019 1:28 AM

so Kyle went on a tweeting spree the other day about Camille

Meanwhile Dr. Sessa is trying to expose Kyle as a liar on twitter by posting "receipts"

by Anonymousreply 193July 26, 2019 2:20 AM

I have to say I loved Bravo replaying those clips of LVP, basically showing she's a hypocrite who dug her own grave with her comments about Adrienne.

Also, how can someone in their right mind not think that the John's did exactly what LVP told them to do? If you were someone in LVP's position and an employee, one you claim you barely even know, had gone around, stirred shit up, put a bunch of lies in your mouth, and then claimed you were trying to do an elaborate setup to ruin a friend.... would you keep them in your employ?

by Anonymousreply 194July 26, 2019 2:24 AM

r194 because in all of it no one ever asked, why would Lisa just not talk to Teddi directly about it? After all they were still good friends, why would Lisa not go to Teddi and say "let's fuck Dorit," I mean in all the other instances she did, when Camille said she threw her under the bus, she told Camille to mention it, when Rinna brought up Munchhausen she blamed Lisa saying Lisa told her to bring it up. I truly think this is a case where Teddi was caught doing dirty work and blamed Lisa and everyone just went "OH YEAH LISA MUST HAVE DONE IT" when in fact she was not involved. Adrienne was different. Brandi was talking about her kids and how they were conceived. The whole group certainly was not against her. This was a true gang up. Everyone turned on LVP and when she wasn't around all they could say was "look how close we all are now that LVP is gone." Honestly, I would have said fuck you to them all too. I think this Sessna is a messy queen. They think she is Lisa's employee, he is not he is her partner in VP dogs. Oh and PS Kyle is caught in a lie. On the reunion, she said three times she had no idea about the dog until they brought her out, but in her tweet, she said she knew exactly why she was brought to Vanderpump Dogs...so which is it, you did or did not know?

by Anonymousreply 195July 26, 2019 3:17 AM

And yet that makes no sense to what was said in R194. Again, if all of that happened to someone, most normal people would not keep that person who was involved and who lied in their name, in their employ. Further, there's the whole problem with Kyle gleefully pointing out that Lisa got caught in that lie about how she knew and when she knew.

by Anonymousreply 196July 26, 2019 3:22 AM

r196 he is not in Lisa's employ. Vanderpump Dogs is a charty, a 501c. Sessa is the executive director. Lisa is the Co-founder along with Ken and Sessa. Sessa runs the thing, if anyone has the ability to fire someone it is him, and he seems to be the one who was behind the whole dog scandal.

by Anonymousreply 197July 26, 2019 3:29 AM

We're not talking about Sessa, we're talking about Blizzard.

And again, a normal person would not keep them around after they supposedly used her name, put lies in her mouth, and plotted some scheme behind their back.

by Anonymousreply 198July 26, 2019 3:31 AM

Apparently LVP's has rotting gums and fetid breath.

by Anonymousreply 199July 26, 2019 12:02 PM

r198 I am talking about Blizzard as well. Sessa is the executive director. Sessa would have to get rid of him. On top of that (no pun) I am pretty sure Sessa and Blizzard are fucking.

by Anonymousreply 200July 26, 2019 12:50 PM

That still makes no sense. I agree with R198. Her name is on the foundation and it's ridiculous to think she'd have no pull to get rid of someone and even more ridiculous for her to not if someone did that to her without her knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 201July 26, 2019 12:52 PM

R195 Is using all the talking points the LVP Stans use on Twitter to justify what’s taken place this season. 1. Sessa is Lisa’s partner he’s not her employee - I will grant you that they are partners in Vanderpump Dogs, that being said I can say with 100% certainty that Lisa holds a controlling interest in the partnership and could dissolve it at any time, Lisa is in control of Vanderpump Dogs and is calling the shots. 2. Blizzard acted independently of Sessa and Lisa in his communication with Teddi, they did not find out until after the fact what had taken place - Even If this were true Blizzard would be fired immediately for sharing a Vanderpump Dog’s client information with a 3rd party. Since when are employees allowed to plot with a third party to take down a client of the business they work for? I’ve seen it argued on Twitter that Blizzard is “just a kid” and he “made a mistake” and he’s a “volunteer”, all of those arguments are bullshit, any reputable business would fire him on the spot after they uncovered what he had done. Blizzard wasn’t fired because as Erika pointed out he was directed to communicate with Teddi and he “knows too much”. This is the only logical explanation. There is no other way to rationalize why Blizzard is still employed at Vanderpump Dogs, he is the key to Vanderpump’s involvement in this entire dog fiasco.

by Anonymousreply 202July 26, 2019 4:49 PM

r202 - LVP sells her Vanderpump Pets line through Vanderpump Dogs, Yes she loves dogs and put her name on it but it Sessa runs it. Just having her name on it and it being on VPR and RHOBH it the cache. I am sure she could get Blizzard fired if she wanted to. She has sad publically he is a 23 year old working for a non-profit. He got caught up in something with Teddi, she was not going to get him fired. Shoe on the other foot, should Teddi be fired from RHOBH for her involvement?

by Anonymousreply 203July 26, 2019 5:32 PM

R203 Teddi should absolutely be given her walking papers. Goodbye Teddi! You still haven’t answered the questions I posed regarding Blizzard. It doesn’t matter that he’s 23 and got “caught up”. Mistakes happen but so do consequences. If Lisa understood the situation she could have let him go with a good reference so as not to damage future employment opportunities. He wasn’t because back to Erika’s original point he didn’t do anything he wasn’t told to do directly by Lisa, Ken or Sessa and he knows where the bodies are buried. Erika hit the nail on the head. I’m sorry but to completely dismiss the fact that Blizzard continues to be employed at Vanderpump Dogs glosses over a huge part of the entire controversy. I didn’t even go into Blizzard musing to Teddi that he was hoping to be asked by producers to be a “Friend Of” on Season 10 of RHOBH. Blizzard may be 23 but he was angling for screen time and was also very cunning. Stop trying to play him off has some innocent young man manipulated by Teddi. It’s ridiculous and quickly debunked when you read the text messages they exchanged. He was a willing participant and chasing reality TV fame.

by Anonymousreply 204July 26, 2019 5:59 PM

Completely different scenarios though. In one, you have Teddi going behind a co-worker's back to expose something about them. In another, you have a situation where an employee allegedly, "puts lies," in their employers mouth, and sets up a scenario not authorized by the employee and says it was all at her direction.

And again, no normal person would put up with the latter. If anyone ever actually did that without their knowledge, they would be a liability and the person would not want to continue being associated with them nor would they want their business/foundation be associated with someone who does that.

by Anonymousreply 205July 26, 2019 10:30 PM

did anyone hear Kyle say that LVP had a practice lie detector test session? That's quite fishy. Why need to practice if you're so honest? and again lie detector tests aren't admissible in court so they really don't prove anything other than LVP was able to stay calm when asked those questions

by Anonymousreply 206July 26, 2019 10:36 PM

Hell, it wasn't just the alleged practice test. No reputable lie detector test administrator would allow LVP and Blizzard to draft the questions to be asked. The whole thing was laughably fake.

by Anonymousreply 207July 26, 2019 10:49 PM

So you are taking it at face value that Lisa did tell Blizzard to do all this, that she was orchestrating it from behind the scenes, except he has said she didn;t Teddi has admitted she never actually talked to Ken or Lisa about it other than to say Blizzard told her Lisa wanted her to know. Sorry, I am not buying Teddi saying she did not know Blizzard that well. Why did he have her cell #? They were texting back and forth. Coordinating how to have the dog there, that Kyle and the cameras would be there. I think through all of it she assumed Lisa was in on it and was perfectly willing to dump on Dorit and make her look bad until she realized, oh sit LVP is not joining in. Dorit said it herself. She didn't feel bad about doing to Dorit, she just didn't want to be the only one doing it. LVP told Dorit, look I didn't do this and Dorit said "I don't believe you lets move on." LVP said fuck you my friends don't call me liars. She swore on her children to Kyle and Kyle said "I don't believe you lets move on" and she told Kyle to fuck off and get out of her house. Quite frankly I would have too. When Rinna accused Dorit and PK of doing coke in the bathroom fo thier house, Lisa defended her friend Dorit. What I don't get is why everyone thinks LVP is a monster here. Dorit is the one who dumped a rescue dog and it eded up in a kill shelter. Like people werent going to find that out?

by Anonymousreply 208July 27, 2019 1:23 AM

[quote]LVP told Dorit, look I didn't do this and Dorit said "I don't believe you lets move on." LVP said fuck you my friends don't call me liars. She swore on her children to Kyle and Kyle said "I don't believe you lets move on" and she told Kyle to fuck off and get out of her house. Quite frankly I would have too.

Yeah so she kicks someone out of her house who calls her a liar... but doesn't get rid of the person who supposedly lied about what she had to say and what her involvement was in a scheme. Makes perfect sense.

by Anonymousreply 209July 27, 2019 2:05 AM

Umm noo - she kicked her friend of 10 plus years out of her house for calling her a liar after she swore on the lives of her children. Blizzard may have caused the shit but it was very easy to prove Lisa didn't, and when she did, no one believed her and called her a liar, accused her of planting even more stories etc. I get the feeling if Lisa wanted to fuck with Dorit and Kyle she could do a lot more damage than a dog going to a kill shelter.

by Anonymousreply 210July 27, 2019 2:15 AM

You can avoid the obvious but.. ummm noooo... Again, any normal, innocent, person, who has an employee who "lies," about what they are saying and what they want them to do... would not keep them around.

by Anonymousreply 211July 27, 2019 2:28 AM

If I was Bravo, I would say, "Goodbye, Kyle!"

Fuck that ;phony twat and her thieving, tranny-chasing husband.

by Anonymousreply 212July 27, 2019 4:19 AM

R210 Under any scenario Blizzard would be fired - Period - End of Story

by Anonymousreply 213July 27, 2019 6:44 AM

Kyle mocking Ken's "Goodbye, Kyle!"

I have to admit, it's pretty funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 214July 27, 2019 6:48 AM

Shut it, Harry Hamlin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215July 27, 2019 6:52 AM

I wonder if Camille was set up by LVP to call Dorit and PK grifters and expose their fiances. And I wonder if Camille's very good friend that they owe money to is LVP.

by Anonymousreply 216July 28, 2019 3:42 PM

I can’t find the tweets but apparently LVP gave Camille her talking points for the reunion. Lisa is once again using someone to her advantage. She will dump Camille as soon as she is no longer useful to her and all of her Stans will turn on her. Wash, rinse, repeat.

In other news, LVP is the height of maturity and class on Twitter. She wrote “Yuk” in response to someone posting a gif of Kyle and Lisa hugging and writing, “I wish you missed Kyle” - I thought she was busy running her restaurant empire and grieving the death of her mother? Link below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217July 28, 2019 5:18 PM

Camille has to be mildly retarded to allow LVP to use her as a mouth piece after having already been screwed over by her once.

by Anonymousreply 218July 28, 2019 6:13 PM

Well Camille went down in flames and looked like a total amateur however she gets points for trying.

by Anonymousreply 219July 28, 2019 7:56 PM

Camille desperately wants to be holding a diamond next season. It’s rather odd that she’s lingered in the background all these seasons and then suddenly this season she’s back to S1 Camille. I don’t get it. Why the sudden re-emergence of the mean girl that we all loved to hate? She’s become America’s most hated housewife again. What changed, it’s so drastic. Why does she want back on the show so badly? If she comes back full-time she’s looking at around $1-1.5M per season. Is she going broke? She has the home in Hawaii, the place that burned down in Malibu and the place right on the beach in Malibu. She doesn’t seem to be hurting for cash. Maybe she wants to be famous again? How old are the kids? Maybe she’s looking to supplement the child support she’s going to be losing from Kelsey?

by Anonymousreply 220July 28, 2019 7:59 PM

Didn't it come out that the house in Hawaii was not Camille's?

by Anonymousreply 221July 28, 2019 10:19 PM

I will love it when the next season of BH tanks and everyone wishes LVP was back - all these people who hate her and think she is some sort of svengali. Next season all we will hear is "Jesus this is boring.."

by Anonymousreply 222July 29, 2019 12:17 AM

Sure, toots.

by Anonymousreply 223July 29, 2019 1:11 AM

r223 - you did see this season right? The only story was puppygate and even that was beating a dead horse. The whole season sucked sans LVP. Love her or hate her - she drives the stories.

by Anonymousreply 224July 29, 2019 1:24 AM

Yup, and it was fine without her. In fact, the only parts that were awful were when they'd mention LVP, so...

But tell yourself what you need to.

by Anonymousreply 225July 29, 2019 1:25 AM

R221 The house in Hawaii belongs to Camille, I think someone on here randomly posted that it didn’t belong to Camille, probably the same loon that claims that they don’t use their own houses for filming RHOBH when they most certainly do. Camille is definitely well off but would like the easy money RHOBH provides now that her child support is drying up.

by Anonymousreply 226July 29, 2019 1:35 AM

Oh, Brandi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227July 29, 2019 1:42 AM

I think LVP is guilty of everything she's been accused of, BUT she was the star of the show along with Kyle. It's going to get boring really fast without her. Unless some unforeseen drama emerges, I can't see myself watching every episode next season. I have little interest in Teddi, Erika, or Dorit.

by Anonymousreply 228July 29, 2019 1:43 AM

Erika and teddy are SO BORING! I'm fine with season 1 Camille being an official housewife, Dorit brings the wack, so I vote she stay.

by Anonymousreply 229July 29, 2019 10:48 AM

The only reason I can see Bravo keeping Erika is if they're sniffing that a divorce might be coming. They'd probably want to keep her on for that and then dump her after it happens (because without Tom funding her lifestyle, Erika would be even more boring than she is now).

You know that they're not going to get rid of Teddi since Kyle won't allow it.

I can see Dorit being gone if she's afraid if the reality of her situation is going to be revealed through the likes of Camille... but at the same time, sounds like she and PK need the check too badly.

by Anonymousreply 230July 29, 2019 2:05 PM

The only way I see Teddi staying is if they plan on making her the villain next season. Based on the reunion thus far they seem to be heading in that direction. Andy as very cold towards her and didn’t let up while questioning her. She seemed caught off guard that he was so aggressive towards her. Her most recent appearance on WWHL which took place just after the reunion taped was also less than friendly. If Teddi stays I predict she’s in for a bumpy ride. Miss accountability better be prepared to answer some tough questions. Production has their knives out Teddy Bear.

by Anonymousreply 231July 29, 2019 3:45 PM

I think Teddi will say solely because Kyle wants her there. I don't think she'll be a villain as she'll probably want to clean up her rep and they'll use either Camille or Brandi to fill that role.

by Anonymousreply 232July 29, 2019 3:48 PM

so Brandi says now that she was in talks to return but then producers told her they didn't want to permanently offend LVP by replacing her with Brandi so she's not coming back next season. Brandi thinks LVP will return in the future too.

by Anonymousreply 233July 29, 2019 5:29 PM

R233 interesting if true as that's what Brandi said Camille's plan was all along at the reunion, bringing Brandi up.

And honestly? Fuck offending LVP. Bravo should be offended that LVP skipped the reunion, quit, and went to the press about it.

They need to kick her ass out.

by Anonymousreply 234July 29, 2019 5:37 PM

I cannot stand Brandi! Are there no other messy heaux in Beverly Hills to add to the mix?

by Anonymousreply 235July 29, 2019 5:39 PM

well I do think are worried about next season unless they can get some good drama going. Andy already said they're "moving in a new direction" now that LVP is gone (for at least 1 season).

They really do need to get the replacement casting just right. Just making Camille full-time wouldn't be good enough. They either need a big return or a very big-mouthed fresh face

by Anonymousreply 236July 29, 2019 5:42 PM

This show is so fucking over.

I don't even see rich people anymore.

All I see is fucking grifters.

DORIT, Kyle and her thieving husband, Erika and her deadbeat husband.

The only legit people on this show are the actresses - Lisa Rinna and Denise Richards. The others are all fucking frauds!

by Anonymousreply 237July 29, 2019 6:45 PM

R237, They need to bring back Kim Richards to instill some class and respectability to the show again. Kim is a good Christian woman and she would be a good influence on the other ladies.

I'm also not opposed to Faye Resnick joining the show. I'm all here for a Faye and Camille feud next season. Throw in an appearance by Allison DuBois and you've got all the makings of a great season.

by Anonymousreply 238July 29, 2019 7:40 PM

The only ones who aren't grifters or in debt on this show, are Lisa Rinna, Denise Richards, and Camille Grammer.

The rest are either in huge amounts of debt, or embroiled in legal battles because they're crooks.

And YES, Bravo TV. We KNOW the truth, no matter how much you pretend that it's not happening.

Ah, the glory of the internet age. You can't fucking lie to us.

by Anonymousreply 239July 29, 2019 7:45 PM

NOBODY beats Kim Richards in bringing the heat!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240July 29, 2019 7:54 PM

OUCH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241July 29, 2019 7:55 PM

Camille also had this winner...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242July 29, 2019 7:57 PM

Dorit is a filthy trash box.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243July 29, 2019 8:12 PM

Sorry but the real trash box is Camille, from her first season till this one , she's never been nice

by Anonymousreply 244July 29, 2019 8:29 PM

Love the Pump, at least she [italic] appears [/italic] to have an altruistic interest. Dorito's grifter breath must be worse than LVP's after blowing that grifter old goat of a husband. I try to look away when Rinna opens her baboon rectum mouth. Camille is such a pathetic dust cunt, truly the craziest of the cast. I'm glad my mum turned me onto this recently, nice cheap escape from real life.

by Anonymousreply 245July 29, 2019 8:43 PM

Glad you're enjoying it, Pandy!

by Anonymousreply 246July 29, 2019 8:47 PM

I can't help it. I bloody love Rinna. She totally gets the joke. Knows what her role on the show is, stirs the pot, and goes home to Harry's pies and watches while he eats them.

by Anonymousreply 247July 29, 2019 8:51 PM

[quote] She totally gets the joke. Knows what her role on the show is, stirs the pot, and goes home to Harry's pies and watches while he eats them.

He eats them naked.

by Anonymousreply 248July 29, 2019 8:57 PM

[quote]He eats them naked.

With an Ohmibud us his arse.

by Anonymousreply 249July 29, 2019 9:03 PM

Kyle?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250July 29, 2019 9:06 PM

Datalounge.... show yourselves out, darlin'!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251July 29, 2019 9:09 PM

LVP will probably get desperate and try to get Bravo to replace her with Pandy!

Not sure Jason will like that though. It'll cut down on play time with the Pool boy. Then again, Ken never seemed to mind!

by Anonymousreply 252July 29, 2019 9:21 PM

Faye Dunaway for the LVP slot.

There would be slaps all around.

by Anonymousreply 253July 29, 2019 9:51 PM

I agree Lori Laughlin would be a good fit considering her recent charges, and she does actually reside in Beverly Hills. It would be interesting to see more of "Massimo" too, if they aren't in prison by next season.

by Anonymousreply 254July 29, 2019 11:34 PM

Just because Lori has charges against her doesn't mean she'd make a good fit...

I think she'd actually be quite boring and we already have enough of a snooze fest with Erika and Teddi.

Maybe they can get Teddi's stepmother on the show. I hear she's looking for work.

by Anonymousreply 255July 30, 2019 12:05 AM

They should see if they can land a former model like... Kimora Lee who can talk about her ex's rapes or Stephanie Seymour who can make out with her son on camera.

by Anonymousreply 256July 30, 2019 12:09 AM

Chrissy Tiegen!

She's a fan of the show, just like Rinna was, so Chrissy knows how to play the game.

by Anonymousreply 257July 30, 2019 12:10 AM

They should also bring back the Magician!!!

by Anonymousreply 258July 30, 2019 12:12 AM

R250---->

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 259July 30, 2019 12:20 AM

R255 Laughlin is notorious for her ability to brag, and is very insecure and pretentious; she'd be a great fit on those accounts. Her husband seems tres gay, so the very whiff of the possibility of Lori being in a fag sham marriage would appeal to many who enjoy these shows. There happens to be a consistent leitmotif of redemption and a phoenix always rising, so again, perfect for someone in her current position. I have heard they could use the money too, as they put their manse up for collateral for their bond. Their neighbours all claim they have always lived above their means, yet another recurring theme with the cast members. Finally, she is a housewife!

by Anonymousreply 260July 30, 2019 12:21 AM

Rofl R259, that line never gets old.

I'm glad that someone here is using that line as their user name.

It cracks me up every time!

by Anonymousreply 261July 30, 2019 12:42 AM

It's LOUGHLIN and she's boring.

by Anonymousreply 262July 30, 2019 2:33 AM

They need to bring back family sports back to the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263July 30, 2019 3:06 AM

R261 Why thank you!

And I really do believe she and Mo did.

by Anonymousreply 264July 30, 2019 6:50 AM

OMIGOD! LVP called in a defense of Faye Dunaway to her old friend at Radar Online!

LVP says if Faye was a man, she would be called a genius.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 265July 30, 2019 11:23 AM

I thought Lisa had no acquaintances at Radar?

by Anonymousreply 266July 30, 2019 2:34 PM

[quote]And I really do believe she and Mo did.

Totally.

When someone pays you an amount of money that you accept and then you later want to buy back in (after the value has increased) and only want to give them back the same amount, and they won't let you... that's totally thievery!!!

by Anonymousreply 267July 30, 2019 2:36 PM

Andy sure did give LVP a big FU with the footage.

by Anonymousreply 268July 31, 2019 2:32 AM

Okay, Camille not only carried the season, she also carried that entire reunion. Literally nothing else happened.

by Anonymousreply 269July 31, 2019 2:50 AM

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I saw Dorito's house is for sale for $7.49 million. Has been since January. They initially wanted $12.75 and were on Million Dollar listing. Someone offered 7.5 and PK said no less than 8.5. The buyer walked. Now, they're asking 7.5.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270July 31, 2019 2:58 AM

Real Flop House of Beverly Hills

by Anonymousreply 271July 31, 2019 4:52 AM

Camille definitely has to be a repub. She misunderstands and misinterprets a lot.

by Anonymousreply 272July 31, 2019 5:40 AM

r272. But she was RENTING!

by Anonymousreply 273July 31, 2019 8:59 AM

That is one ugly house. Camille's implants are way to big and so are Dorit's. Less is more ladies.

by Anonymousreply 274July 31, 2019 12:18 PM

As predicted they really got a lot of mileage out of completely taking out of context Ericka's comment to Denise about, "Denise, stop, it's not true."

by Anonymousreply 275August 1, 2019 1:43 AM

Camille definitely carried the season. She brought the most energy and fire, and she isn't even one of the MAIN CAST!

What in the fuck are these other ladies doing, besides just collecting a pay check?

They are also so phony. I love how cool, calm and collected they try to be, except when being confronted by their thieving husbands. Then they start screaming their heads off - Vyle, in particular! She was so defensive. Same way she acted when confronted with stealing Kim's goddamned house. You just know that it's all true.

Erika and Teddi are useless. They bring/add nothing to the show.

And Dorit is a fake and phony grifter, just like Camille said.

You know, Camille is probably the only one being honest on the show, but those other bitches are totally gaslighting her. By ganging up on her and making her out to be a liar, she loses control, and ends up looking like the bad guy. Then they sit there all smug, acting like she's crazy. When Denise said "is she on something?" I thought to myself, shut the fuck up, you dumb bitch. As if YOU aren't. She and Charlie probably did MASSIVE amounts of drugs together, which is why they were together, and also why she seems brain dead these days.

Camille should let them try to carry their little show all by themselves, and watch the viewers TUNE OUT in droves. Nobody wants to watch a show about these phony hags lying and covering up for each other, to pretend that they all have perfect lives. Because they DON'T.

I really felt bad for Camille.

by Anonymousreply 276August 1, 2019 1:52 AM

There's no reason to feel badly for Camille. She's obviously nothing but a manipulator. Every single time she got called out for her awful behavior, she managed to turn it around, started crying, and everyone dropped it to be nice to her.

And a lot of the issues she has? Are all manufactured over things she mishears.

Kyle was actually right way back in Season One... Camille mishears things because of her insecurities.

by Anonymousreply 277August 1, 2019 2:23 AM

Thanks for chiming in, Kyle at R277.

Perhaps you should spend more time worrying about Mauricio fucking Farrah, rather than worrying about Camille.

Stupid bitch.

by Anonymousreply 278August 1, 2019 2:31 AM

You're welcome, Camille.

Perhaps if you spent more time worried about not being so batshit crazy, you would have had a husband that chased after Tranny's rather than having a husband who dressed like one.

by Anonymousreply 279August 1, 2019 3:13 AM

Trannies, obv.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280August 1, 2019 3:15 AM

[quote] Perhaps if you spent more time worried about not being so batshit crazy, you would have had a husband that chased after Tranny's

Um yeah, I wouldn't be too proud of that if I were you, Vyle.

Imagine being third on your husband's desirability list, behind your daughter and a tranny.

Well, I guess third place isn't that bad.

by Anonymousreply 281August 1, 2019 3:16 AM

This thread is more entertaining than the entire season was.

by Anonymousreply 282August 1, 2019 3:24 AM

No, it isn't.

As long as that money's coming in, you think I care? Try again!

by Anonymousreply 283August 1, 2019 3:25 AM

Also, that was an interesting tidbit they revealed about the scene shot with LVP was her second test.

There's still no way though that production didn't tell Kyle.

by Anonymousreply 284August 1, 2019 3:26 AM

Who the fuck cares about LVP and a lie detector. She always had been a liar didn't need a test for that.

Camille is cray and insecure but this show really needs her because everyone else is a snooze.

Teddy & Erica are blocks of boring wood.

Kyle and Lisa Rinna looked ridiculous in pretty much the same ugly ass dress.

This franchise is OVAH if they don't get some interesting story lines going.

by Anonymousreply 285August 1, 2019 11:01 AM

Who the fuck cares about LVP and a lie detector. She always had been a liar didn't need a test for that.

Camille is cray and insecure but this show really needs her because everyone else is a snooze.

Teddy & Erica are blocks of boring wood.

Kyle and Lisa Rinna looked ridiculous in pretty much the same ugly ass dress.

This franchise is OVAH if they don't get some interesting story lines going.

by Anonymousreply 286August 1, 2019 11:01 AM

Kyle did looks ridiculous. Horrid styling. Rinna at least the hair looked good.

by Anonymousreply 287August 1, 2019 12:12 PM

Kyle looked flawless... because she is the QUEEN. She wears the crown, bitches!!!

by Anonymousreply 288August 1, 2019 5:43 PM

R284 Kyle is a producer on the show and has backend profit participation on RHOBH. She originally helped cast the show. She was very shrewd and as part of her original deal accepted a percentage of the show in lieu of an additional additional upfront payment for her involvement in assisting the producers in getting the show off the ground. Kyle knew about Lisa visiting the lie detector because she’s on the producer emails updating everyone on the various goings on while the show is in production. Each lady has their own producers and they will send out periodic updates keeping everyone in the loop. Kyle was privy to what Lisa was up to via those production emails. That being said, all this talk of Kyle being involved with the Executive Producer of the show to take down Lisa Vanderpump and push her off the show is nonsense. Lisa was given a lot of leeway this season, anyone else on the cast that refused to film, including Kyle, would’ve been fired by Bravo. Vanderpump Rules saved her. You’re welcome 😉

by Anonymousreply 289August 1, 2019 7:48 PM

Kyle's a CUNT.

Her husband is a tranny chasing, step-daughter fucking creep.

AND she stole Kim's goddamned house!

FUCK KYLE RICHARDS!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290August 1, 2019 7:54 PM

Welcome for what? Going over what we already know?

by Anonymousreply 291August 1, 2019 8:06 PM

GOODBYE, KYLE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292August 1, 2019 8:16 PM

Camille Grammer Praises Lisa Vanderpump, Calls Co-Stars 'Trash'

"Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Camille Grammer is torching her co-stars following their epic reunion fight, and she's also revealing that she spoke with Lisa Vanderpump.

Grammer took to Twitter on Thursday and clearly took a side by praising former “RHOBH” star Vanderpump, who is in a war with the entire cast; including Kyle Richards, Erika Jayne, Lisa Rinna, Dorit Kemsley, Teddi Mellencamp and Denise Richards.

The reality star wrote, “The ladies at the reunion lack compassion. LVP is a class act. She called me last night to see how I was doing. Class vs trash.”

Grammer was responding to a fan who noted that, “There was much more compassion and time given to Denise when she didn’t lose anything. Not to mention she was gossiping about Camille saying how she should be grateful when the situations aren’t comparable! She was gaslighting, insensitive, and lying!”

Grammer didn’t stop rallying for team Vanderpump and retweeted an old photo of her and the star. She wrote, “I adore this picture!!”

Denise Richards appeared on “Watch What Happens Live” with Andy Cohen earlier this week.

When she was asked about Kelsey Grammer's ex, the "Wild Things" actress called out Grammer for playing nice to her face, only to attack her during the reunion.

Richards claimed after the season wrapped, but prior to the reunion taping, Grammer actually text her and apologized. She explained they had a conversation and were even making plans to get dinner.

She said that is why she was so taken aback by Grammer savagely coming for her during the reunion.

The Bravo exec backed Richards, saying he was concerned for Grammer because she was crying for such a long time.

Looks like the next season of "The Real Housewives" will have no shortage of drama in Beverly Hills!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 293August 1, 2019 8:54 PM

It's no surprise that Andy Cohen and Denise Richards are so cozy.

They probably did lines of cocaine in the Green Room, before the taping of WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 294August 1, 2019 8:56 PM

Andy cozies up to anyone who was famous before reality tv.

and Camille is the trashiest for defending Brett Kavanaugh

by Anonymousreply 295August 1, 2019 8:58 PM

So Camille at R294, you're mad that he didn't do the coke with you while you were on stage?

by Anonymousreply 296August 1, 2019 9:50 PM

Denise Richards' "puffiness" is caused by COKE BLOAT!

by Anonymousreply 297August 1, 2019 9:56 PM

Denise's puffiness is caused by sucking on Aaron's disgustingly big cock and I am not jealous!

by Anonymousreply 298August 1, 2019 10:00 PM

GOODBYE, KEN!

by Anonymousreply 299August 1, 2019 10:06 PM

Camille really is a two-faced cunt.

by Anonymousreply 300August 1, 2019 10:09 PM

Camille is obviously going after the support of LVP lovers.

Funny how they hated her for outing LVP on the Taylor stuff as well as for making fun of her teeth, but now they're touting Camille as a hero.

by Anonymousreply 301August 1, 2019 10:22 PM

Also, LVP bragging that she passed the lie detector test, TWICE.

Yeah, but why'd you take it twice?

And why did you prepare your own questions?

by Anonymousreply 302August 1, 2019 10:25 PM

How do I know that Camille is the new star of the show?

Because all of those other useless, rancid and fetid cowcunts are going after her with a vengeance.

She made them all completely irrelevant this season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303August 1, 2019 10:28 PM

Except in reality...

No one actually went after Camille. Each person that has an issue with Camille, Camille went after first.

by Anonymousreply 304August 1, 2019 10:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 305August 1, 2019 10:39 PM

Why are Camille's panties so high at R305? They're supposed to cover her cooch, not her tummy.

by Anonymousreply 306August 1, 2019 11:38 PM

R290

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 307August 1, 2019 11:39 PM

When Denise Richards accuses someone of being on something, I'm going to believe her. Either Camille is, or that cunt needs her hormones radically adjusted. I loved the "so fucking over it" look on Denise's face when she asked Camille--upon her return from flouncing--in a steely tone "are you OK" minus the question mark, more of a pointed comment that's probably come out of her mouth a thousand times in the past.

I am glad to see LVP gone, the group is better for it, though once she's no longer a topic of conversation-- and their common ground, I'm doubtful this cohesion will last. I am barfed out (I believe that is the technical term) about this Queen Kyle movement. Oh fucking please, she's a dullard who only knows how to function in a mean girl environment. She was shabby toward Erika in France, and her apologies about it fell flat. So to hear that "Queen" bullshit come out of Erika's mouth was doubly disappointing. To hear everyone repeating it at the toast was grotesque.

by Anonymousreply 308August 1, 2019 11:59 PM

Camille had to be on something. A normal person doesn't hyperventilate the way she did about what Denise "said," but in reality, didn't say at all.

by Anonymousreply 309August 2, 2019 12:04 AM

The LVP fans are really easily swayed aren’t they? 2-3 weeks ago they hated Camille now she’s their hero? Jesus they really are a cult. All Lisa has to do is send out a tweet giving her blessing and they are off to the races. These Vanderpuppets are an odd bunch.

by Anonymousreply 310August 2, 2019 2:21 AM

r310 I like LVP - I think Camille is crazy.

by Anonymousreply 311August 2, 2019 3:06 AM

Erika Jayne Slapped With $3 Million Lawsuit Over Husband's Unpaid Loan

“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Erika Jayne is now a named defendant with her husband in a new lawsuit over another massive loan he allegedy failed to repay,

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, a company named Stillwell Madison filed a federal lawsuit against the reality star, her husband Thomas Girardi, and his law firm.

Stillwell claims to have loaned Girardi’s law firm $5,110,440.38 back in 2016. They were to be paid back from money made from the firm.

Girardi promised to hand over financial statements regularly and make timely payments. The lender says they would later learn, “Mr. Girardi re-directed all or part of the proceeds, to which Stillwell was contractually entitled, to himself and his wife in order to sustain their lavish lifestyle and maintain their glamorous public image."

The firm said Girardi failed to make all the required payments per their deal. Girardi then promised to start making monthly payments of $500k starting October 2018 and ending in September 2019. However, they claim, “Mr. Girardi has never followed through on any of his proposals—reinforcing the indication that he (nor the Firm) has, and continues to not have, any intention of repaying the loan balance.”

Stillwell says they, “would not have provided the Loan had it known that Defendants were going to use the Loan proceeds to, upon information and belief, support Mr. and Mrs. Girardi’s high-end lifestyle.”

The suit claims a balance of $3,454,804 remains on the loan. They sued seeking the full amount plus punitive damages and interest.

Girardi was recently hit with a $6 million-dollar judgment in a separate legal battle involving an unpaid loan.

Earlier this year, Girardi and his law firm, Girardi Keese, was sued by a company named Law Finance Group. The company claims they loaned Girardi a total of $15 million to fund the operations of his firm.

They alleged in the suit that they believed the money was used “to maintain Mr. Girardi’s lavish lifestyle.”

The lender claimed Girardi breached a repayment plan they agreed to in August 2018. The deal was for him to make monthly payments, along with a $1 million payment by the end of October, and $5 million by January 1.

The suit claimed Girardi originally agreed to use the Pasadena home he lives in with Erika Jayne as collateral in case he defaulted, the same home featured on “Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.”

Law Finance Group said Girardi has only made “hollow promises” to repay and hasn’t paid a dime. They sued for the full $15,151,989 owed and other damages.

Girardi strongly disputed the allegations in the lawsuit and told The Blast, “The truth of the matter is this. I have not taken one penny from the law firm in the past three years. I have devoted everything to assist in the cases that we have here. Further, the money that was borrowed, we agreed to repay in approximately two weeks before the lawsuit. It is slanderous that the money was for my ‘lifestyle’ … every penny went for costs in cases that the firm is handling.”

A judge recently ordered Girardi to pay $6 million to Law Finance, which will grow with interest into paid in full.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312August 2, 2019 9:03 PM

Erika's such a fucking bitch.

She flat out lied during the reunion that everything was all good with Tom's debt.

Now the twat is getting SUED!!!

Hahahahahaha... fucking grifter.

by Anonymousreply 313August 2, 2019 9:26 PM

“Have Erika give us a call. She can have her old job back!”

by Anonymousreply 314August 2, 2019 9:39 PM

Is Camille getting her info from her dear friend Allison Dubois? Remember when Allison gave her all that juicy info on Kyle's husband but it turned out it was probably Camille's she was talking about. Totally, completely wrong, and false. So, that makes perfect sense. Allison just picked up on Ericka's husband's issue with borrowing money, not Dorit's!!!!

by Anonymousreply 315August 2, 2019 9:59 PM

Back to the whore house for you, Erika!

by Anonymousreply 316August 2, 2019 10:04 PM

I'm still in sort of awe that you queens think that because someone files a lawsuit it means something. Good lord, I have represented many companies that sued because they claimed they were owed money and defended others that claimed they didn't owe money. It's all part of the process. Filing a lawsuit means fucking nothing. Obtaining a final judgment is something else.

by Anonymousreply 317August 2, 2019 10:12 PM

Queen at R317 did you somehow miss this part:

[quote]Girardi was recently hit with a $6 million-dollar judgment in a separate legal battle involving an unpaid loan.

by Anonymousreply 318August 2, 2019 10:16 PM

R317 is probably the Erika-stan "assistant" of hers, who is worrying about where his next paycheck is coming from.

Sorry... nobody's going to be PATTING THE PUSS anytime soon, whore.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319August 2, 2019 10:24 PM

Camille has said more than once that she's not friends with Dubois anymore.

by Anonymousreply 320August 2, 2019 10:30 PM

And Camille is also a known liar, R320.

by Anonymousreply 321August 2, 2019 10:31 PM

And Camille is also a known liar, R320.

by Anonymousreply 322August 2, 2019 10:31 PM

I love Erica and please the person on here obsessed with Andy and coke, please stop, you're not funny and you're really tired at this point.

by Anonymousreply 323August 2, 2019 10:32 PM

She has DSL. She can pay back that loan five bucks at a time. Get to inhaling through your nose, Miss Pat the Puss.

by Anonymousreply 324August 2, 2019 11:17 PM

So apparently Denise is saying that after the Reunions aired viewers suggested she get her Thyroid checked because they thought it looked enlarged. She's reporting that she did and it is indeed enlarged and she has gone GF and immediately saw a difference.

I'm assuming this is her reasoning for her bloated face.

by Anonymousreply 325August 4, 2019 10:45 PM

Jennie Garth was apparently asked to be on this show at some point. Tori Spelling has not been asked and is pissed about it.

by Anonymousreply 326August 6, 2019 5:24 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 327August 7, 2019 9:58 PM

Dorit has absolute shit taste in houses. What a dump. I am shocked she got approved for the loan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328August 17, 2019 10:28 PM

Denise signed a three-year deal, 1 million a year so she aint going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 329August 17, 2019 11:19 PM

Jennie Garth obviously lied about being offered a spot.

by Anonymousreply 330August 20, 2019 4:20 PM

Some fresh meat has arrived. A friend of Rinna's. Sutton Stracke. Never heard of her. A party planner. Joy. Don't know if full time or friend-of status yet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331August 24, 2019 1:45 AM

Friend of RInna. First problem.

by Anonymousreply 332August 24, 2019 2:17 PM

Another new cast member announced. First AA in the Beverly Hills franchise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333August 29, 2019 6:16 PM

Garcelle - man they are spending big money to keep that show alive.

by Anonymousreply 334August 29, 2019 6:36 PM

I thought for sure they were going to try to bring in that Jewerly designer "friend" of Kyle's they featured last season.

by Anonymousreply 335August 29, 2019 8:03 PM

The show works better sans celebs. Or at the very least ex-wives of celebs. THey should have got Linda bat shit crazy Jenner-Foster.

by Anonymousreply 336August 30, 2019 5:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!