Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 9- Thread 5

Say goodbye to LVP.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528July 12, 2019 1:12 PM

I kinda like that Erika eats. She really does have a LIVE FOR TODAY attitude. She says things like this all the time- And its a genuine quality that I like about her a lot. She really gives zero fucks.

by Anonymousreply 1May 18, 2019 7:44 PM

OP I read Kyle and LVP ran into each other at a store last week. They chatted but didn't give details. Kyle said she thinks LVP will show up at the reunion

this week there's an article about LVP saying on 1 hand she wants to leave but on the other she doesn't want "let the others win".

I doubt LVP wants to give up the attention that the show brings her. I'd like to see her off though

If she is to return next season she better come to the reunion. They can't let her get away with skipping it

by Anonymousreply 2May 18, 2019 7:45 PM

R1 well Erika is a southern girl

by Anonymousreply 3May 18, 2019 7:45 PM

Haha... from the Part 4 thread:

[quote] Erika is FAT!

Um, have you seen what she was eating for breakfast at the camp?

Pumpkin pie and cheese doodles. For BREAKFAST.

I wonder what she eats during the rest of the day? Probably pork rinds and deep fried butter sticks.

by Anonymousreply 4May 18, 2019 7:48 PM

We know R4!!!

by Anonymousreply 5May 18, 2019 7:52 PM

R2- HOW IN ALL THAT IS HOLY can LVP return now? Just film with Denise? I figured she would have Camille and Denise , but ever since Camille said LVP had rancid gums and cuntdrip breath, LVP is done with her.

by Anonymousreply 6May 18, 2019 7:54 PM

at least publicly Kyle is saying she wants LVP to stay on the show

Rinna seems to be the main one wanting LVP out

by Anonymousreply 7May 18, 2019 8:04 PM

[quote] Camille said LVP had rancid gums and cuntdrip breath

Dahling, it's called cockdrip breath from Ken's cheesy little cocklet.

I've had to suck on that little sausage for over 30 years. Tell me that YOUR breath wouldn't be rancid after that!

by Anonymousreply 8May 18, 2019 8:06 PM

The glee in Rinna's eyes while watching LVP getting called out on her bullshit is worth my monthly Direct TV bill..

by Anonymousreply 9May 18, 2019 8:09 PM

Lisa Rinna is a shit stirrer extraordinaire.

by Anonymousreply 10May 18, 2019 8:11 PM

R10- Lisa Rinna rules. She KNOWS this is entertainment and from what I can tell she gives zero fucks about any of these women. I get the vibe that she does NOT like Kyle. She knows this is a role. She is fun.

by Anonymousreply 11May 18, 2019 8:19 PM

They are all a bunch of greedy fame whores. Stop pimping out your daughters already. Dorito is ridiculous. LVP was right to drop her. Anyway, it's all scripted. And what's wrong with Camille? She could have a nice life with the new hubby but instead she's acting like a loser crone on RHoBH. I don't get it. Fame whore.

by Anonymousreply 12May 18, 2019 8:23 PM

Why is Camille so bitter?

by Anonymousreply 13May 18, 2019 8:25 PM

Kelsey humiliated her. The anger is real.

by Anonymousreply 14May 18, 2019 8:31 PM

Because he left her for the young bit r14?

by Anonymousreply 15May 18, 2019 8:34 PM

Thanks for humiliating me, Kelsey.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16May 18, 2019 8:43 PM

https://tamaratattles.com/2016/04/15/here-is-how-the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-works-an-abridged-history/

I haven't read all of the threads on RHoBH, so this link may have been shown before. This recapper does a really good job of breaking down all the seasons and how people on the show used others to their benefit.

by Anonymousreply 17May 18, 2019 8:46 PM

Camille has debilitating IBS.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18May 18, 2019 8:47 PM

I screwed up and put the link in the wrong spot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19May 18, 2019 8:48 PM

During the camping trip Camille shit like a bear in the woods!

Kyle went outside and stepped in what she thought was Bear Shit- She ran back to the women to tell them to be wary of the Grizzlies (as she stepped in Bear Shit.)

Camille exclaimed "Sorry Kyle!! That's my doodie!! My IBS acted up and I shit like a motherfucker~!"

This secret footage will be on the reunion, hence my rancid Camille does not want to show up

by Anonymousreply 20May 18, 2019 9:21 PM

more pre-fame Camille

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21May 18, 2019 10:31 PM

I had to divorce Camille, because I couldn't stand the smell of shit anymore!!!

by Anonymousreply 22May 18, 2019 11:38 PM

I would like LVP off the show next year and I hope to hell they dont give her a spinoff new show on her pet businessVanerpump dogs.. That whole Dorit and the dog return thing............... all season long.................. I thought was a way to build up PR to spin a new show. every single thing LVP does is manipulative and it gets on my nerves

by Anonymousreply 23May 19, 2019 5:47 AM

The fact of the matter is LVP can't really hold a show centered around her. Vanderpump Rules was/is not a hit because of her contribution to it. Unless there are others willing to do the heavy duty work to make the show worth watching, then you'd see that LVP just isn't all that interesting on her own. She's not really vulnerable and she's not at all spontaneous. She needs people looking up to her, kissing her ass, going to her for advice or making a fool of themselves (so she can make jokes at their expense) in order to make her seem like someone worth giving a damn about.

A dog spin-off would just be a discount VR and likely wouldn't make it past a season. It's too cutesy a concept for the Bravo audience.

by Anonymousreply 24May 19, 2019 8:56 AM

How would Lisa stay on the show if she won't attend events or film with most of the cast? Ignoring how that affects plotting and storylines, it means having an extra camera crew all the time. Is Lisa really worth the extra offense?

by Anonymousreply 25May 19, 2019 10:26 AM

And why does Lisa's house look like the Bloomingdales in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts?? For the love of god. That glass entrance door!

by Anonymousreply 26May 19, 2019 12:49 PM

I like that Erika eats too. Plus I think she looks good and healthy. I noticed Camille has some big old implants damn! Too much. I like Rinna, she seems to have a good family dynamic even if she is pimping her daughters. I think she does it with respect to their wants. Plus she is unabashedly liberal on Instagram.

by Anonymousreply 27May 19, 2019 2:04 PM

I think Kyle has the nicest house out of all of the housewives r26.

by Anonymousreply 28May 19, 2019 2:59 PM

I'm surprised by the restraint displayed here. With interior design by TMCFR of all people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29May 19, 2019 3:10 PM

R28, I totally agree!!! Its like something out of New England. I LOVE her home!

Erika's is too dated and old money looking (and HAS NOT been kept up/updated

Lisa's is TOO glamorous and over the top.

I do like Rinna's- it is homey and not ostentatious.

I hate Teddi's, but if someone is into contemporary they may love it.

Denise's beach house is clearly a temp house for filming. It has no charm, but that's probably where I would choose to live!!

Dorit's fake home and fake life? Her house is the most soulless of all.

by Anonymousreply 30May 19, 2019 3:20 PM

But Kyle's house is in the Valley. Tacky.

by Anonymousreply 31May 19, 2019 3:24 PM

Is Encino really that bad r31? I thought it was a fairly expensive place to live in Los Angeles

by Anonymousreply 32May 19, 2019 3:32 PM

[quote] I think Kyle has the nicest house out of all of the housewives

Of course she has a nice house.

Because SHE STOLE MY GODDAMNED HOUSE!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33May 19, 2019 3:47 PM

You stole my goddamned house!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34May 19, 2019 3:48 PM

Kim Richards has some severe anger issues.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35May 19, 2019 4:35 PM

@R26 - There is an episode a few season back where LVP hosted yet another party at her home, Villa Blanca. As Eileen and Rinna were walking up the driveway to it, Rinna sarcastically exclaims, "Ah, 'Villa Rosa,' my favorite Disco!"

Eileen burst into giggles, saying to Rinna, "You're such a Bitch!"

by Anonymousreply 36May 19, 2019 4:49 PM

Villa Rosa should be nicknamed "The Swamp."

It probably smells like one, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37May 19, 2019 5:07 PM

Mosquitoes, flies, and swan shit.... as far as the eye can see!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38May 19, 2019 5:09 PM

yeah I don't understand why SO MANY PEOPLE love LVP's home. Her home is what poor people think a rich person's house should be. It's too pink, has a fucking portrait of Marilyn Monroe, those glass doors, the random animals...just tacky as hell IMO. Yet they say she brings glamour and class. huh?

by Anonymousreply 39May 19, 2019 5:26 PM

I really wish we'd see more of Nick Stabile, Camille's gigolo.

by Anonymousreply 40May 19, 2019 7:08 PM

Have you ever noticed that Granny Pump does that weird old lady smacking thing with her mouth, that Nancy Pelosi does?

Only thing is that Nancy is almost 80, and Granny Pump is still in her 50's (although that's debateable).

by Anonymousreply 41May 19, 2019 7:25 PM

Nick was quite the filly wasn't he!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42May 19, 2019 8:47 PM

Who's that at R42?

by Anonymousreply 43May 19, 2019 8:49 PM

Camille's "tennis partner" Nick, r43

by Anonymousreply 44May 19, 2019 8:53 PM

I wonder if Nick was servicing Kelsey, Camille, or both?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45May 19, 2019 8:56 PM

That's ignorant. Nick was just Camille's friend because she loves to play sports and always gets on better with men! Don't be ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 46May 19, 2019 8:59 PM

r46 Camille honey, the only thing you love about tennis is the balls

by Anonymousreply 47May 19, 2019 9:07 PM

WHET Camille's married male assistant she was always dry-humping in Season 1?

by Anonymousreply 48May 19, 2019 9:45 PM

Omg, the guy at R45 totally looks like rough trade for hire.

That means he was doing Kelsey.

by Anonymousreply 49May 19, 2019 9:47 PM

OMG R18! Hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 50May 19, 2019 10:47 PM

The Villa Rosa signs at Lisa's front doorway are so tacky. They make that swamp look like a hotel. And that giant ugly statue. Ugh. No taste.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51May 19, 2019 10:55 PM

Who's the anorexic at the door. Is that Brandi?

by Anonymousreply 52May 19, 2019 10:55 PM

Looks like a card reader or fob reader at the right of the front door.

by Anonymousreply 53May 19, 2019 10:58 PM

LVP IS the show, those other broads cannot carry anything. LVP brings that BH authenticity and is the only boss bitch of the franchise. I think she should leave so the show can crash and burn. The only way an LVP-less RHOBH can make it, is if the real dirt on Rinna (anorexia, what is Harry really up to on the long trips?), Dorit(PK's debts, fake business, lawsuits, fake real estate), Erika (husband cheating with a man or woman, has a different real home she's living in, possible divorce, raid on Tom's downtown LA building, Tom's lawsuits, anger issues),Kyle( on the outs with her sisters for exposing family, Mauricio's dirty business deals, lawsuits, possible insurance fraud, cheating with trannies and/or Farrah). Focusing on DogGate and ganging up on LVP means we don't have to get into the real dirt these ladies are hiding.

by Anonymousreply 54May 20, 2019 5:19 AM

R54 Hi Pandora!

by Anonymousreply 55May 20, 2019 5:24 AM

Seems like the purported LVP spin-off may actually be about her Las Vegas restaurant and not Vanderpump Dogs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56May 20, 2019 10:00 AM

Villa Rosa should be renamed to "The VanderSwamp."

Blech!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57May 20, 2019 12:06 PM

r54 = Vandercult hag. As delusional as Vandercunt and her doddering old husband.

by Anonymousreply 58May 20, 2019 3:37 PM

How do you think Dorit affords an on call glam squad?

by Anonymousreply 59May 20, 2019 4:28 PM

While not a fan of LVP, I actually agree with r54 about the other women. There is [italic] so [/italic] much gold to be mined there, but they won't allow the producers near it. A shit-or-bust talk may need to happen behind the scenes, where someone explains to Kyle, Dorit, Erika and Lisa R that unless they start divulging the juicy stuff, the show will have to end.

by Anonymousreply 60May 20, 2019 5:32 PM

I had no idea that Kyle's new house is in Encino. I assumed it was in Beverly Hills. She lives 30 minutes away now. No wonder they were able to get such a luxurious house.

by Anonymousreply 61May 20, 2019 8:28 PM

I bet Rinna and Teddi were thrilled to drive 30 miles so they could run around Kyle's backyard nine times.

I would have told her to go fuck herself and then meet us at Runyon Canyon when she was done. What a twat.

by Anonymousreply 62May 20, 2019 10:33 PM

So what kind of neighborhood is Encino? How do Angelenos perceive it?

by Anonymousreply 63May 20, 2019 10:42 PM

Do any of them still live in Beverly Hills?

LVP, Dorit and Teddi appear to live in the Hollywood Hills.

Rinnas house looks like it’s in Beverly Glen.

Erika is in Pasadena.

Denise is in Malibu.

Kyle is in Encino.

I don’t think any of them have lived in Beverly Hills for years-LVP and Adrienne were there when the show started but the rest of them didn’t.

by Anonymousreply 64May 20, 2019 10:44 PM

Encino is a wealthy area if you live South of Ventura Boulevard like Kyle. A lot of celebrities live there. It’s not the wealthiest part of Los Angeles but it’s very upscale.

North of Ventura Boulevard, Encino is a depressing San Fernando Valley suburb. It’s also brutally hot in the summer-it can get up to 110 or higher.

by Anonymousreply 65May 20, 2019 10:47 PM

LVP and Lisa Rinna live in Beverly Hills. LVP lives in Beverly Park, Rinna lives in Franklin Canyon

by Anonymousreply 66May 20, 2019 10:50 PM

R66 LVP’s original home on RHOBH was in Beverly Park - Villa Rosa is located at 9550 Oak Pass Road in Beverly Hills proper - It’s a gated road and her home has it’s own gates - Very nice but not nearly as exclusive as Beverly Park

by Anonymousreply 67May 20, 2019 11:15 PM

Forgot to mention LVP’s neighbors closest neighbors are Jenna Dewan Tatum (Ex Wife of Channing) and Jessica Alba who just moved into a home that she purchased and recently completed a down to the studs renovation on.

by Anonymousreply 68May 20, 2019 11:19 PM

How nice for Kyle. Meanwhile, her poor sister Kim lives in a rented apartment without an income because Kyle had her fired from the show.

by Anonymousreply 69May 21, 2019 1:53 AM

These two messy queens are so thirty, lying and then lying some more for their hag.

I guess Miss Sessa didn't get the memo that LiarVP already said the lie detector was all *HIS* idea...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70May 21, 2019 2:01 AM

I thought Kim had a lovely house in Sherman Oaks r69?

by Anonymousreply 71May 21, 2019 2:06 AM

R71, It must be new because she was living in an apartment. She goes from one rental to another.

by Anonymousreply 72May 21, 2019 2:38 AM

lvp's son-in-law, pandy's hubby, drives an old convertible Saab with a license plate like SAAB1 or something.

by Anonymousreply 73May 21, 2019 2:45 AM

LVP looks so damn foolish taking a lie detector test, and it makes her look more guilty of something.

by Anonymousreply 74May 21, 2019 3:40 AM

Surely Kim still gets support from her ex husbands?

by Anonymousreply 75May 21, 2019 4:30 AM

Monty was loaded, he must've left her something. Plus she was married to a Davis!

by Anonymousreply 76May 21, 2019 4:50 AM

Does alimony ever expire? It's been years and years since she was married to any of those men.It's awful that a person has to pay for an ex-spouse forever.

by Anonymousreply 77May 21, 2019 7:51 PM

Kim is receiving $23k/month from Gregg Davis until she dies or remarries. That’s why she didn’t marry the hot guy who fathered her youngest daughter (who now works for Hilton and Hyland or the Agency).

by Anonymousreply 78May 21, 2019 7:58 PM

I find it hard to believe because Kim seems broke. Unless she just spends a ton monthly

by Anonymousreply 79May 21, 2019 8:24 PM

Kim lost her ATM card

by Anonymousreply 80May 21, 2019 8:33 PM

Kyle is so excited to eat that pasta out of the cheese wheel

by Anonymousreply 81May 22, 2019 1:38 AM

Did Mauricio just ask Kyle to pop out another kid? Is he aware that she's 50?

by Anonymousreply 82May 22, 2019 1:53 AM

She stole my uterus!

by Anonymousreply 83May 22, 2019 1:53 AM

Isn't Kyle's house right next to a highway? which is why she has problems with bears or some other kind of wildlife....

Camille's daughter always looks like Lurch. Why is that?

by Anonymousreply 84May 22, 2019 2:13 AM

she’s asperger’s R84. This sounds so EST but my cousin went school with her.

by Anonymousreply 85May 22, 2019 2:55 AM

LMFAO at Miss Sessa preparing the questions and instructing exactly what to ask.

Do her hags really believe this bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 86May 22, 2019 3:19 AM

You're such a mother of an Asperger, Camille!

by Anonymousreply 87May 22, 2019 3:25 AM

PK is being forced by a judge to reveal his finances in court. That includes check stubs for RHoBH and other avenues of income or lack thereof.

That's gotta be embarrassing, especially if it's going to be made public. Maybe those two shouldn't have gone on a reality tv show pretending to be "rich" and "successful" because now look at all of their financial scandals that just won't go away.

I think it's crazy they won't acknowledge any of this on the show. I mean, it's literally everywhere!! I wonder if Andy will bring it up at the reunion? He's already said he wants dorit to discuss all of their financial lawsuits they have against them and I'm sure viewers wants it addressed as well.

by Anonymousreply 88May 22, 2019 3:47 AM

Whose face was more terrifying tonight-Patrick Muldoon or Barbara Eden? Was Denise shooting a zombie movie?

by Anonymousreply 89May 22, 2019 4:40 AM

They need to keep Mason off camera. She's creepy as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 90May 22, 2019 5:02 AM

lmfao LVP is getting slammed on twitter for being transphobic after her quip about wondering if Erika tucks during the lie detector test.

by Anonymousreply 91May 22, 2019 7:11 AM

It would be funny as hell with all her calculated lies about this puppy shit if this comment is her undoing. And we know she never apologizes for anything, so it will be interesting to see if she does.

But in true form, the Vandercult are defending their hag.

by Anonymousreply 92May 22, 2019 1:15 PM

You're all heart r90

by Anonymousreply 93May 22, 2019 3:14 PM

r74 - agreed.

The questions are very carefully worded, the Radar Online prompts included "gave" or "have given' LVP can answer honestly 'no" - neither she, nor anyone she knows "gave" that information -b/c the "SOLD" that information.

And then it just happens that Kyle's daughter's friend's contractor was taking a lie detector test at the same time as LVP?

by Anonymousreply 94May 22, 2019 3:18 PM

It was interesting that Andy's poll about her lie detector was basically a split decision. Usually LVP always wins by a landslide. Maybe her support is slipping??

by Anonymousreply 95May 22, 2019 4:37 PM

My support is tucked in my panties, dahling.

by Anonymousreply 96May 22, 2019 4:47 PM

Erika retweeted Candis Cayne who expressed outrage at LVP's tuck comment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97May 22, 2019 5:19 PM

and a LVP stan issued a death threat to a gay People writer who criticized LVP for her tuck comment too. It's deleted but here's what the guy wrote. Threat in next post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98May 22, 2019 5:22 PM

the death threat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99May 22, 2019 5:22 PM

oops here is the threat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100May 22, 2019 5:23 PM

R100 The People Reporter actually blacked out his home address in Park Slope prior to posting the death threat from the LVP Fan on Twitter! LVP’s fans area justifying her disgusting comment based on Erika responding to some nasty comment on Twitter previously by saying, “eat a dick” or “suck a dick” - the hoops these people will jump through boggles my mind. LVP has gone too far this time. I actually had to rewind after she made the comment about Erika, I thought I misheard what she said. With allies like LVP to the LGBTQ Community who needs enemies?

by Anonymousreply 101May 22, 2019 5:44 PM

so far LVP hasn't apologized. She hasn't posted about it on her social media nor spoken to any outlets

by Anonymousreply 102May 22, 2019 5:47 PM

The Vandercult are a bunch of obsessive, delusional nuts - and that proves it. There have also been death threats and extremely hateful comments directed toward the rest of the cast.

I wish she would get the fuck off this show and take her nutjob fans with her.

by Anonymousreply 103May 22, 2019 5:54 PM

R102 If and when LVP does apologize she will go straight to TMZ and conveniently be “caught” standing outside one of her many businesses to garner maximum publicity, sell, sell, sell! She won’t ever directly apologize to Erika she’s above that. I’m so over this bitch and her cult like following. She and her “fans” need to go! They are ruining RHOBH. I almost feel like production kept the trans joke in the show as a dig at Lisa to get back at her for all of the problems she caused during production of the current season. I guess the real LVP finally showed herself! After all her proclamations on the Vanderpump Rules Reunion about how her restaurants and staff weren’t transphobic she turns around a week later and is making transphobic jokes! We see you Lisa!

by Anonymousreply 104May 22, 2019 6:35 PM

R104 what happened on Vanderpump Rules that was transphobic? I don't watch that show

by Anonymousreply 105May 22, 2019 7:03 PM

I TOTALLY missed what she said about Erica, and I am at work so can't re-watch. What did she say?

by Anonymousreply 106May 22, 2019 7:42 PM

R106 click on the twitter link at R97

by Anonymousreply 107May 22, 2019 7:45 PM

Lisa coughed up an apology:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 108May 22, 2019 10:57 PM

Is there more to the statement or maybe I missed it? Where are the words "I'm sorry" or "I apologize" here's what the article quotes her as saying

[quote] ”It was not my intention to belittle the trans community with my poor choice of words directed toward Erika,” Vanderpump told Page Six in a statement on Wednesday. “I have nothing but respect and love for trans people around the world, as I have been a staunch supporter, provided employment offered emotional support and championed LGBTQ issues. With recent news of trans women losing their lives for living their authentic truth in a world of discrimination and hate, I never want to diminish the very real pain and struggle that trans people go through every day.”

that's not a proper apology. Saying it wasn't her intent is not an apology. Intent is not a requirement to offend someone

by Anonymousreply 109May 22, 2019 11:28 PM

She apologized to "the community" but she didn't apologize to Erika. What a fucking bitch.

You could tell she wanted to be friends with Erika after YoYo left the scene, and Erika wasn't having it. Smart move.

LVP still follows Lisa R on Twitter which I found odd.

by Anonymousreply 110May 22, 2019 11:37 PM

I'm no LVP fan but this is ridiculous. Her remark meant to imply Erika's show is like a drag queen review. And LVP knows a lot about drag queens. Trannies are hyper sensitive and looking everywhere to be relevant.

by Anonymousreply 111May 23, 2019 1:31 AM

LVP meant to imply Erika's a dyke.

by Anonymousreply 112May 23, 2019 1:33 AM

After all I've done for YOU PEOPLE!

by Anonymousreply 113May 23, 2019 2:38 AM

[quote]I find it hard to believe because Kim seems broke. Unless she just spends a ton monthly

She gets $276k a year in alimony, which is pennies in LA/Beverly Hills. It's a huge step-down from being married to one of the richest families in America to living on $23k a month. She could live a comfortable lifestyle just about anywhere else, but not LA. She has to watch her pennies.

by Anonymousreply 114May 23, 2019 3:02 AM

I had no idea R85, thanks for letting us know. I feel bad I said that about her now. But Asperger's makes a lot of sense. Camille doesn't really talk about her much when everyone else goes on and on about their daughters who are the same age. Most of all, the two episodes she was on this season, the camera just sort of showed Camille's daughter (forget her name, Mason?) for a second, the quickly panned away. I'll bet Camille doesn't really want people figuring it out.

by Anonymousreply 115May 23, 2019 4:16 AM

Why the hell is this show so afraid to move away from Vandercunt? I do not get it.

by Anonymousreply 116May 24, 2019 1:47 PM

They've basically dug themselves a hole. The show is not that interesting with or without LVP and that's the truth. They have to do something to shake things up but that'll be hard to do.

by Anonymousreply 117May 24, 2019 2:05 PM

You might as well just stick a fork in this show if LiarVP comes back with all of these women having to kiss her ass and apologize.

by Anonymousreply 118May 24, 2019 2:15 PM

They need fresh blood.

Nicolette Sheridan would be fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 119May 24, 2019 3:18 PM

I’d love to watch Rinna and Nicolette fight over Harry Hamlin

by Anonymousreply 120May 24, 2019 5:13 PM

Nicolette would be nothing but bad drama. Between her history with Rinna and Denise, no fun would come out of it. It is nice to see the women let their hair down around each other and have a good time (for the most part). I have to say I didn't miss LVP during the "glamping" episode, or this last one at all. She pulls far too much focus, and when she is around the ensemble falls apart. Camille can go too, she's trying to be Season One Camille and it isn't working. She is just an everyday two faced asshole, and that's not drama, just dull.

by Anonymousreply 121May 24, 2019 5:29 PM

what drama does Nicolette have with Denise?

by Anonymousreply 122May 24, 2019 10:21 PM

Denise's new, big dicked husband is Nicolette's ex.

by Anonymousreply 123May 24, 2019 10:29 PM

What about Kathy Hilton? Would she be good value?

by Anonymousreply 124May 24, 2019 10:51 PM

I liked the scenes with Mauricio at Camille's Hawaiian wedding. They all seemed more natural and happy. It's good to see that instead of the constant fighting.

Camille's an odd duck. She is awkward, her speech patterns stilted. She wants to fit in then she shares something gross about sticking her fingers up an ex's ass. Right before her lovely wedding we have that image in our minds. I wonder what new hubby thinks about that. He's a lawyer. My niece is married to a successful attorney, I can just imagine the eye rolls at the firm's social events if she said something like that on TV.

by Anonymousreply 125May 25, 2019 4:50 AM

r124 Kathy Hilton is such trash, she makes Kim look like a sainted queen.

by Anonymousreply 126May 25, 2019 4:59 AM

Is she that trashy r126? She seems to keep a low profile

by Anonymousreply 127May 25, 2019 5:01 AM

I really want Lea Black to come on board. She isn't young, but she has a lot of drive, energy and intelligence. Snarky sense of humor too. I think she'd be a great replacement for Lisa. We're never getting Miami back, and she has BH digs, so why not?

by Anonymousreply 128May 25, 2019 5:06 AM

R128 Lea would be a great addition!

by Anonymousreply 129May 25, 2019 5:11 AM

Maurice and Kyle are disgusting talking about having a baby as if her old shriveled up dry old uterus is capable of that. And don't they already have like a dozen kids?

by Anonymousreply 130May 25, 2019 6:33 AM

Mauricio like all straight guys desperately want a son to carry on their last name. Hetero male ego is always fragile

by Anonymousreply 131May 25, 2019 6:48 AM

[quote]Mauricio like all straight guys desperately want a son to carry on their last name. Hetero male ego is always fragile

Maybe Farrah can help with that? I mean of course that she can have a baby boy and just change his last name to Umansky for her stepfather.

Also, has anyone noticed that in all the flashback photos they show of Kyle's family, Farrah is always the one next to him? I've even noticed a few shots where she's right next to him, more in the wife role, and Kyle is far off to the side.

by Anonymousreply 132May 26, 2019 7:08 AM

r132 Yes, it's been commented on. You really would think Farrah was the wife if you didn't know better. Their body language just screams it, and the lack of body language with Kyle and Mo, backs that up. The drunk fake straddling aside. He couldn't have looked more bored.

It wouldn't shock me one bit if Farrah gave, or has already given, Mo his male sprout.

by Anonymousreply 133May 27, 2019 2:23 AM

I just don't understand why they didn't keep trying for a boy a decade ago when Kyle actually wanted to. Now, all of a sudden, Mauricio wants another child when they are almost at the age to become grandparents? Makes no sense. I hate when people say they want to have a child to carry on a family name. There is no guarantee your child, male or female, will marry or procreate. You can't have kids as a sort of wish fulfillment, that will always end in disaster. Just bizarre that Mauricio would talk about this now.

I've always thought Camille was odd, R125. I have no doubts that she is also petty, bitter, and vengeful. Season 1 Camille is the real Camille.

by Anonymousreply 134May 27, 2019 6:38 PM

I was surprised that Camille flew her sick mother to Hawaii for the wedding, but maybe she insisted on coming.

by Anonymousreply 135May 27, 2019 7:01 PM

R134 it's all about the fragile hetero male ego. I hear it all the time, all ethnicities and races. They always want to have their first born be a son. If they only have girls, they want to keep trying until they get a boy.

by Anonymousreply 136May 27, 2019 7:14 PM

[quote] I wonder what new hubby thinks about that. He's a lawyer.

I thnk that Camille's new hubby is more worried about her explosive diarrhea.

by Anonymousreply 137May 27, 2019 7:14 PM

Rewatching last episode. Listening to Kyle drone on in her vocal fry is painful. Every other word out of her mouth is about her diet, how many calories something has, how much exercise she needs to do, how she can't fit in her clothes. HOW FUCKING TEDIOUS. She is a dullard. Not an original thought in her head. Accept you are built like a dorm fridge, and live a little, Kyle. If you get a handle on your orthorexia, perhaps your hair might stop falling out.

by Anonymousreply 138May 29, 2019 12:47 AM

Kyle anxiety (as usual) about getting home for Farrah's birthday party. Snore.

Farrah's like "Hey lady, don't hurry home on my account, just send Mo ahead, he'll take care of *everything*."

by Anonymousreply 139May 29, 2019 1:07 AM

Every time you hear the word anxiety, take a drink!

by Anonymousreply 140May 29, 2019 1:16 AM

Ok so Mauricio was checking Farrah out ON CAMERA. Does he have no shame?

by Anonymousreply 141May 29, 2019 1:44 AM

Oh, he checked out the ass!

Too bad Kyle lived through the ferris wheel. Is she overly over dramatic tonight? Literally, every word out of her mouth tonight finds her in a panic. Boob test. Costume. Ass crack. New costume. Cunt hair. Camille. Rinna. Kim. Picture. Ferris wheel.

by Anonymousreply 142May 29, 2019 1:52 AM

The look that skittered over Farrah's face when Mo smiled at her when he was on stage was sweet, sexy and real. She is a chill but intelligent woman. Polar opposite from Kyle.

Also, playboy bunny? Really, Kyle? Again, not an original thought in her head. I have to say I really liked the Lagerfeld / Choupette costumes. Very clever. I think Erika could have tried harder. Same with Teddi. Denise looked pretty, but it was yet again another slut-o-ween outfit. Not much thought behind it.

I didn't get the backpack with Kim's costume. It made her look homeless. Brandi next week!

by Anonymousreply 143May 29, 2019 2:15 AM

I am homeless. Kyle stole my house. That backpack holds my best China.

by Anonymousreply 144May 29, 2019 2:39 AM

And a tub of hand tossed chicken salad

by Anonymousreply 145May 29, 2019 3:18 AM

Rinna as Erika was amazing

why did the producers keep LVP in the intro? In other shows when a housewife stopped filming, they would take her out. For the episodes in which she doesn't appear, she shouldn't be in the intro

by Anonymousreply 146May 29, 2019 5:53 AM

I was digging stoned Mauricio in Hawaii. He was so cute. Rinna as LVP was great but damn that girl needs at least 10lbs more to look close to Erika.

by Anonymousreply 147May 29, 2019 11:44 AM

I don't blame Lisa at all for reacting the way she did to Kim. I know it was crude and she probably shouldn't have said it, but she was really really hurt. Giving back that teddy bear is the shittiest thing anyone has ever done on this show. It's not about the teddy in itself, it's why she did it and the meaning behind it. If someone did that to me I would be very very hurt. I'm totally team Lisa here and I think Kim owes her a huge apology.

by Anonymousreply 148May 29, 2019 2:53 PM

Why the hell did they have to drag out Kim again? She is so damn played. Her being there was only baiting Rinna for conflict.

BH is absolutely the worst franchise in terms of never moving forward with anything new. They beat the Richards sisters bullshit to death. And they have beat LVP bullshit to death.

by Anonymousreply 149May 29, 2019 3:00 PM

It was a bunny, R148.

by Anonymousreply 150May 29, 2019 3:05 PM

Why on earth did Kyle schedule a mammogram on the same day that she had to throw this huge party?

by Anonymousreply 151May 30, 2019 12:03 AM

Can one of you Vandercunts link the Part 5 NY thread, please?

I'll send you Miss Sessa for a night as a thank you gift.

by Anonymousreply 152May 30, 2019 2:29 AM

R151, it was staged. her mother was diagnosed on her 30th birthday, it was her daughter's 30th birthday, thus a chance for some weepy drama. Anyway, she didn't schedule it she accompanied Rinna to her appt and they had time to do her, too. Have they been going to the same doctor all along? Not believable, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 153May 30, 2019 2:36 AM

Did anyone else catch Mo checking out Farrah's ass? He's not even attempting to hide it now!

by Anonymousreply 154May 30, 2019 2:39 AM

yeah Kim adds nothing now especially that she and Rinna made a truce.

They have to be shooting the reunion very soon. This week was episode #16. There can't be more than 4 more left.

by Anonymousreply 155May 30, 2019 3:17 AM

Much appreciated if anyone can start a Thread 5 for NYC

by Anonymousreply 156May 30, 2019 3:25 AM

Denise Richards is a mean drunk. She looked foolish getting involved in Bunnygate when she wasn't even on the show at the time. Also, she was at Kyle's house attacking her sister. Aaron was really pissed off at Denise.

Did you catch PK hanging all over that gay guy dressed up as Freddie Mercury? The producers intentionally put that in the show as a heads-up to viewers. He gets handsy with men when he gets drunk.

by Anonymousreply 157May 30, 2019 3:28 AM

Erika really didn't try hard with her costume. She looked like...herself just wearing a leopard bodysuit

by Anonymousreply 158May 30, 2019 3:38 AM

Andy tweeted last night he's now taking fan questions for the reunion. Not sure when it's filming then. I'd guess next week?

and when asked if LVP will attend he didn't answer one way or the other

by Anonymousreply 159May 30, 2019 3:57 AM

Ratings went UP without that hag Vanderdump

They don't need her and especially not her delusional fans who have been squawking about ratings implosion once LiarVP was out

by Anonymousreply 160May 30, 2019 2:57 PM

R152 and r156 here you go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161May 30, 2019 7:05 PM

R160 lol great news. I hope the ratings stay steady these last few episodes

by Anonymousreply 162May 30, 2019 7:40 PM

The ratings went up because of Kim's big return. Notice how much better the show was with Kim there. We finally got some real drama for a change.

This show doesn't work if all the women get along. There needs to be tension, and Kim brings the tension.

That ferris wheel looked like a death trap.

by Anonymousreply 163May 30, 2019 9:18 PM

Kim is a dried up old cunt

by Anonymousreply 164May 31, 2019 1:47 AM

You stole my moistness!

by Anonymousreply 165May 31, 2019 1:51 AM

lol r165!!

by Anonymousreply 166May 31, 2019 11:10 AM

They need to can Erika and Teddie and bring back Kim and Yolanda. If they don't shake up the cast, then there will be zero conflict and drama next season with LVP gone.

by Anonymousreply 167May 31, 2019 4:46 PM

I'll trade Yolanda in for Eileen... if not solely because it would really piss the fuck out of LVP.

And I knew you all would catch Mo checking out Farrah's ass! I was watching for it because I knew it was going to happen... looks like Bravo is basically confirming our suspicions. Maybe BE is still reading these threads!

by Anonymousreply 168May 31, 2019 9:00 PM

Also, once again, the talk about Aaron getting that happy ending.... well, the imagery is hot AF.

by Anonymousreply 169May 31, 2019 9:00 PM

Damn Rinna even put blue contact lenses in! Bitch isn't playing around with that costume.

by Anonymousreply 170June 1, 2019 1:13 PM

LVP is playing the victim again! She claims Bravo has cut her from the rest of RHOBH this season. According to Lisa, Bravo did not want to highlight LVP’s tireless efforts at her Vanderpump Dog Foundation. Could this mean that the rumored Vanderpump Dog spin-off is DOA and Dr. Sessa and Blizzard will not be Bravo’s newest stars?

Sounds like the Vanderpump Dogs footage was unusable and boring. Also once more footage of Dr. Sessa was previewed Bravo knew how unlikable and sleazy he came across. In other news the first LVP Free RHOBH Episode this past week scored their best ratings to date this season! Lisa must be getting very worried!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171June 1, 2019 3:13 PM

This show needs to move the fuck on from LiarVP. Everyone needs to stop acting like she is the show. ATL didn't implode without Nene. NY didn't implode without Bethenny. etc etc. Only her delusional hag fans think she is irreplaceable.

by Anonymousreply 172June 1, 2019 4:45 PM

None of these women are irreplaceable. The show is the star, not the individual women. LVP, like NeNe and Bethenny before her, will come crawling back to the show once she realizes that she is not a real celebrity outside of the show. She should have seen this when she was on DWTS and the public didn't know or care who she was.

by Anonymousreply 173June 1, 2019 7:43 PM

They cut her scenes because she stopped filming with the rest of the cast. And she's probably better off not having that Indian party shown, because Jesus was that some inappropriate cultural appropriation.

by Anonymousreply 174June 2, 2019 10:41 AM

LVP stopped filming with the others and is now pissed she was cut out from the rest of the season? Ha, that's hysterical. She really overplayed her hand. The fact that ratings went up after she was cut out just put the nail in her coffin.

She'll be crawling back to Kyle in no time.

by Anonymousreply 175June 2, 2019 7:59 PM

LVP clearly is too arrogant to have paid attention to other cities. In the past, if a housewife gets isolated from everybody else, she either decides to reconcile/interact again or she gets fired. No one else has survived basically filming a solo show within a cast ensemble show before.

by Anonymousreply 176June 2, 2019 8:05 PM

LVP will come crawling back just like NeNe and Bethenny did. Nobody cares about these women outside of RH.

by Anonymousreply 177June 2, 2019 9:43 PM

I'm pretty sure LVP is done. She gambled and lost. The producers might have kowtowed to her if ratings had gone down in her absence. But they went up, so she's toast.

by Anonymousreply 178June 3, 2019 10:56 AM

She has no leverage now. If she threatens not to come back, they can call her bluff, especially if she doesn't show for the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 179June 3, 2019 10:36 PM

She's definitely painted herself into a corner, for sure. If she doesn't show for the reunion it's a wrap. She'll have VPR but a few cast members there seem ready turn on her as well, lol.

by Anonymousreply 180June 3, 2019 10:39 PM

Why would anyone want her at the reunion to play her poor victim act?

Her ass should have stayed and defended herself.

by Anonymousreply 181June 4, 2019 1:59 AM

Some sobering allegations against LVP and Little Ms. Todd!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 4, 2019 6:44 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 4, 2019 7:00 PM

Ha, exactly. If Bravo were smart, they would realize they have the bitch over a barrel. She can force her to do anything they want now or pull her other show. There's no way she wouldn't comply she craves the spotlight too much.

Also, funny about the lawsuit. Where is the VP lover who points out everyone else's lawsuits and claims VP an angel?

by Anonymousreply 184June 4, 2019 7:09 PM

lol good riddance

but the reunion will be boring unless Camille attends. The others are all pretty much getting along unless some drama has emerged since filming wrapped

by Anonymousreply 185June 4, 2019 7:20 PM

R185 I'm positive Camille will show up at the Reunion, so will Kim, probably. Maybe even Brandi.

However, just because they're getting along now doesn't mean they won't get into stupid shit during the Reunion. It always happens that way.

by Anonymousreply 186June 4, 2019 7:25 PM

They will drag out Camille and Brandi and they’ll cunt it up at the Reunion.

I want Hunter Tylo to join next year. She’s nuts and Rinna stole her goddamn job on Melrose Place, the one that Hunter died Aaron Spelling over.

by Anonymousreply 187June 4, 2019 7:27 PM

*sued not died

by Anonymousreply 188June 4, 2019 7:28 PM

Bring back Eileen. LVP will lose her shit.

by Anonymousreply 189June 4, 2019 7:39 PM

I would love to see Eileen come back and replace Teddi. Eileen could probably use the dough especially now she's soapless.

by Anonymousreply 190June 4, 2019 10:35 PM

I second bringing back Eileen. Especially if accompanied by Brandi!

by Anonymousreply 191June 4, 2019 10:37 PM

I actually think Teddi should stay. Not because I like her but because her personality can annoy the others. I could totally envision her fighting with Brandi, Kim, Eileen and even Yolanda should any of them return full-time.

IMO Denise is a big waste of money. She seems like a cool person but not really interesting. She at least showed SOMETHING by standing up for Rinna against Kim. If we see more of that Denise I'll welcome her next season but she's too chill normally.

by Anonymousreply 192June 4, 2019 10:48 PM

That would be fun r191. The whole cast might actually have a good time, and not take themselves so seriously, god forbid. I was on the fence about LVP, but the last couple of episodes, I have not only not missed her, I was actually enjoying seeing the women interact. Not cringing waiting for the next fabricated cunty line to be thrown out.

by Anonymousreply 193June 4, 2019 10:51 PM

Erika can also go. She was missing from whatever episode and is missing in countless scenes and I never even notice she's gone. It's only when she shows up again that I remember she's on the show.

by Anonymousreply 194June 4, 2019 10:53 PM

The other women really seem to like Erika, and I have a feeling she's about to come down with a shitload of storyline. Rumors about her and Tom splitting. Tom's money trouble (If he has money trouble, any sort of settlement she would be able get from him would be affected), It could be interesting to see how it all plays out.

by Anonymousreply 195June 4, 2019 11:20 PM

It could be interesting, R195, problem is they wouldn't let any of it air out in public. I guarantee Tom has some stipulation on what Erika can and cannot talk about and that would affect if she's given anything.

by Anonymousreply 196June 4, 2019 11:23 PM

Ratings will go down next season without LVP. Of that much you can be sure.

by Anonymousreply 197June 4, 2019 11:28 PM

Good point r196 I do remember Andy trying to get some info about it, and she gently shut it down. "Legal matter, can't comment". She probably wouldn't be allowed to comment on what she got should she get divorced, which might work in her favor if it is a lot less than one would imagine.

by Anonymousreply 198June 4, 2019 11:30 PM

It's markdown special to be me.

by Anonymousreply 199June 4, 2019 11:31 PM

Sure, just like ratings would go down once they stopped giving her air time?

by Anonymousreply 200June 4, 2019 11:31 PM

R200, Ratings are the same as they've always been, but they will go down when viewers find out that she's gone for good.

by Anonymousreply 201June 4, 2019 11:33 PM

Nope, nice try. Ratings went up this week.

by Anonymousreply 202June 4, 2019 11:53 PM

Why would Erika leave Tom now? He's no grosser or older than her then he was 20 years ago. He pays for her hobby. You think she makes money off of that circus? You think she doesn't have a sidepiece?

by Anonymousreply 203June 4, 2019 11:57 PM

r204 Rumor is that Tom has a sidepiece, and has for a while. It's getting serious, but this lawsuit might scare her away. Erika is likely just going to wait it out, not much else she can do, but apparently she's waiting it out in her downtown apartment.

Tom might be old, but I don't find him gross.

by Anonymousreply 204June 5, 2019 12:06 AM

Next season all of Erika's scenes will be film in a van down by the river.

by Anonymousreply 205June 5, 2019 12:08 AM

Where is the LVP Stan? He must be beside himself with today’s tragic news regarding Lisa’s firing from RHOBH! She would never walk away from the paycheck, Bravo gave her an ultimatum, show up at the reunion or show yourself out darlin. I would love for Andy to pull the same shit he pulled with Adrienne when she didn’t show at the reunion and announce at the beginning that Lisa will never appear on RHOBH again! The stans would lose their collective shit 😭

by Anonymousreply 206June 5, 2019 12:13 AM

I knew you bitches would catch Mo checking out Farrah's ass! It was mentioned on another forum, and the fraus there had a fit, saying that Mo would NEVER do such a thing.

by Anonymousreply 207June 5, 2019 12:47 AM

I thought they don't get paid for the season if they don't go to the reunion. She might have money, but she's likely not all that solvent. Well, that is her choice. She doesn't want to be called out on her machinations, watch as footage rolls she did say x when she swore she didn't (or the other way around). Going out without being called to the carpet by her cast-mates might help her save face with her fans, but it is going to be a rather hefty price.

by Anonymousreply 208June 5, 2019 12:47 AM

No they get paid regardless if they do the reunion. They're too different things. The Reunion is a different check.

by Anonymousreply 209June 5, 2019 12:55 AM

Why are hags acting like this is some victory for LiarVP? Never defending herself has made her look guilty AF.

by Anonymousreply 210June 5, 2019 1:56 AM

What the fuck did Brandi have done that completely screwed up the way she talks? It started a few years ago, but it hasn't improved. I figured if it was veneers or some procedure she would be past speaking with an impediment by now. She still looks OK-ish, but is one nip/tuck away from looking like a freak. I am happy to see her bringing her brand of crazy back.

That slap she gave LVP really was just a playful, tipsy tap, and Lisa's expression was telenovela level overreaction. I love that they are showing more past footage than they ever used to.

by Anonymousreply 211June 5, 2019 2:08 AM

R202 I would not say ratings went up. They pretty much stayed the same, maybe they went up a tenth or half tenth - which is still not great for LVP, if you ask me. I think all that matters to the TPTB is that the ratings stay stable, especially since RHBH is the second highest-rated show on Bravo. But to say they went up is a stretch.

Also, I am talking about ratings for the past two weeks. The ratings for tonight's episode wouldn't be made public yet, unless you have some kind of special insider access.

by Anonymousreply 212June 5, 2019 2:19 AM

I do want funny, carefree Brandi back. This group is so humorless most of the time.

by Anonymousreply 213June 5, 2019 2:23 AM

Brandi and Denise have good chemistry together. It was a fun, and honest segment. Oh god, Denise, I feel so bad bagging on you, but...you've got a Shar-Pei situation hatching on that sweet mug of yours. Just a teeny bit of botox, and leave it at that.

Also, she seemed a bit high on this episode, in a Vicodin type way. Maybe she was just tired and slurry.

by Anonymousreply 214June 5, 2019 2:37 AM

That Hamlin family dinner scene was hella uncomfortable. I am actually surprised Rinna filmed that type of stuff, especially the blatant disrespect toward Harry.

by Anonymousreply 215June 5, 2019 2:39 AM

r215 I have respect that they did film that, though I don't know how much of a say they get as to what gets edited out. They also left in Harry's very pointed comment that their daughter's eating disorder was likely more Rinna's fault than his. Pretty fair point, frankly. If I have to see Rinna lick the corner of a tortilla chip and call it "eating" one more time, I'm going to pop a vein.

by Anonymousreply 216June 5, 2019 2:51 AM

LVP will take down Andy Cohen. She's very big with Hollywood's A-list and will make sure they boycott Andy's show.

by Anonymousreply 217June 5, 2019 3:09 AM

I didn't watch the scene with Rinna's family because they are so boring. I actually can't believe they even film them doing such mundane things, but I always change the channel, so it's possible things get exciting for them and I miss it all. I doubt it though. My point is I think it's obvious to all that Rinna has no story line whatsoever and she is on the show because noone is better at stirring up trouble than she - so they should just end the pretense and cut out the gratuitous family scenes out. One way to make the show more enjoyable.

by Anonymousreply 218June 5, 2019 4:05 AM

Watching again. The corner of Brandi's mouth appears to be paralyzed. JFC. I wonder what happened there? A scalpel slip that hit a nerve? The longer she talks, it seems to get a little better, but when she starts talking at first it is extremely noticeable. I love how she just blurts out to one of Heidi's best girls, "I think I'm going to be a part time hooker" and Denise doesn't blink and said something like "they make good money"

This discussion about how to discipline her 13 year old, is where Denise seems really high.

by Anonymousreply 219June 5, 2019 4:19 AM

Rinna's daughters are insufferable. Harry must want to tear his hair out watching the 3 of them with their eating disorders

by Anonymousreply 220June 5, 2019 5:02 AM

LVP is going scorched earth - She’s now threatening to pull Vanderpump Rules from Bravo and move it to the lower rated E! Network- Not sure how she thinks she can do that given that she doesn’t own the show and is only an Executive Producer - Yet another story about Lisa that appeared on Radar that she supposedly doesn’t speak to - Her cult still can’t see how manipulative she is? Lisa needs to remember that the network that built her can quickly bring her back to earth.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 221June 5, 2019 5:27 AM

I'm sure cross eyed Andy has the goods on her r221. Her fans can't save her ass on this one.

by Anonymousreply 222June 5, 2019 5:31 AM

The show hasn't really suffered without Lisa so far. I think RHOBH will be fine without her. On the other hand, she would be nuts to leave Bravo and take the already long in the tooth Vanderpump Rules with her. Part of the success of some of these Bravo shows is the built in culture of free P.R. from WWHL and the popular reunions hosted by Andy. As annoying as he can be at time, Andy Cohen deserves some of the credit for making these shows successful, which without his constant shilling of them probably wouldn't have lasted as long on other networks. Lisa definitely wouldn't get that same level of exposure on the Kardashian network (E!) or VH1 or Lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 223June 5, 2019 1:43 PM

It just occurred to me, Lisa's salary must've taken a big hit with this standoff. They are paid a per episode salary and they edited her out completely of some episodes. That coupled with the fact that she didn't even bother filming for part of the season, she must not have made much this year. Plus she won't get the reunion bonus either. She's obviously not destitute but she risked a lot of income over this.

by Anonymousreply 224June 5, 2019 2:31 PM

I will believe she's actually gone when I see it. Something about all this reeks of publicity.

by Anonymousreply 225June 5, 2019 2:39 PM

I hope LVP is gone, she’s a distraction. I think the others will begin to realign & choose new friends, new sides, new petty interactions. Juicy.

by Anonymousreply 226June 5, 2019 3:16 PM

LiarVP is too chicken shit to go to the reunion, but I do not believe she is done with the show.

by Anonymousreply 227June 5, 2019 3:27 PM

This is ALL another Vandercunt stunt to get her hags in an uproar. If anyone believes she's out, I've got a bridge to sell ya

by Anonymousreply 228June 5, 2019 3:50 PM

I do not believe that Bravo will allow Lisa to return to the show if she does not appear on the reunion. Yes exceptions have been made in the past for Kim, LuAnn and others but they were dealing with substance abuse issues. Too much of the show has revolved around Lisa for her not to appear on the reunion. Her absence only makes her look more guilty. Interestingly I’ve seen many comments on Twitter and Reddit from her faithful followers that have basically said they are done with her if she doesn’t show today at the reunion. That they have stuck with her up until today but they always held out hope she would come to the reunion and put the other women in their place. Her not showing up is a huge red flag even for them.

There is still the contingent of cult followers, they have now brought Bethenny into the fold and are accusing her of playing a role in the alleged LVP takedown - These people are insane! Linked below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 229June 5, 2019 3:51 PM

I still don't buy that she won't appear at the reunion. Once again, I think all of that was conveniently planted yesterday for a reason.

Vandercunt knows how to work her delusional hag stans.

by Anonymousreply 230June 5, 2019 3:55 PM

LVP knows if she goes to the reunion she'll have to answer to everyone there and she would hate that. She cannot ever accept wrongdoing. Her apologies are some of the weakest out of all the housewives on every housewife show. She often doesn't say "I'm sorry", "I'm apologize" or "I was wrong" etc.

so it's not surprising she wouldn't want to face the others.

by Anonymousreply 231June 5, 2019 4:20 PM

The reunion is filming today? What do they have to talk about besides puppygate and possible Camille's comments about Dorit and Dorit's comments to Teddy? Yet, I am sure they will stretch this over 3 episodes.

by Anonymousreply 232June 5, 2019 4:54 PM

Camille will get dragged over Kavanaugh, then she will fight with Teddi and Dorit.

Rinna will have a tearful segment about her daughter’s eating disorder.

They’ll have a segment about Denise, Charlie, her husband, etc,

Kyle will cry over her daughter going to college.

They’ll drag Kim out.

The rest of the reunion will be devoted to dragging LVP. They’ll rehash this season and every instance of her storyline manipulation over the past several seasons.

by Anonymousreply 233June 5, 2019 5:30 PM

[quote]Yes exceptions have been made in the past for Kim, LuAnn and others but they were dealing with substance abuse issues.

Jaqueline skipped a reunion because she was pissed about something that happened off-camera, and she wasn't fired.

by Anonymousreply 234June 5, 2019 5:38 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 235June 5, 2019 5:39 PM

[quote] Not sure how she thinks she can do that given that she doesn’t own the show and is only an Executive Producer

Her name is on the show, and she owns the restaurant that the show revolves around. She can take the concept, under a different name, to E!. It would actually be a good fit for her and would be a big hit. Look how well the Kardashian show does on E!.

If Bravo wants to continue a similar show without her, then they'll have to buy her out since she's the executive producer. If they don't, then she'll sue the hell out of them.

by Anonymousreply 236June 5, 2019 5:50 PM

What's the point of LVP being at the reunion, if only to rehash the same shit that was already rehashed on the show ad nauseum?

She was accused of something she denies doing, and the other didn't believe her. The end. Hardly worth putting on a tacky sequined gown and spending all day with mutually hated bitches.

by Anonymousreply 237June 5, 2019 6:02 PM

Is it confirmed Camille will be at the reunion? I read a rumor a few weeks ago that she wouldn't attend

by Anonymousreply 238June 5, 2019 6:30 PM

Brandi had a lift and it looks like nerve damage which isn’t all that uncommon, believe it or not . Sometimes the nerve regenerates or one can do physical therapy .But she needs to stop messing with her face .

by Anonymousreply 239June 5, 2019 8:33 PM

R236 Yeah right it’s LVP that has Bravo over barrel...keep telling yourself that! Lisa might own half of SUR but she’s doesn’t own the show, it’s owned by NBC Universal. The entire cast are employees of NBC Universal. If Lisa wants to play hardball they can fire her and relocate the entire cast to another restaurant in WeHo without skipping a beat. Also a check your facts The Kardashians barely crack 1M viewers per week. If Lisa moves over to E! she will lose viewers. One of the things that makes Bravo unique is WWHL and the networks devoted social media engagement with the viewers. Others have mentioned this upthread. Lisa would be a fool to leave Bravo!

by Anonymousreply 240June 5, 2019 11:15 PM

Brandi is finally speaking her truth and calling out that bitch Vandercunt for the vile shit stirrer that she is! What an awful human being!

My truth about LVP Is that she tried to ruin my life! She had employees trash my wine,she gave ultimatums on the show it was either her or me, she conveniently lost her memory during my lawsuit which cost me all of my savings. So yes she is my own personal devil

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241June 5, 2019 11:18 PM

Please, the cast is damn near 40. Jax IS 40. They don't even work at the restaurant. They can continue the show without the ruse of restaurant jobs.

by Anonymousreply 242June 5, 2019 11:18 PM

LVP tweeted the Radaronline rumor about the show moving to another network is false

by Anonymousreply 243June 5, 2019 11:23 PM

Damn, TT went IN on LiarVP

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 244June 6, 2019 12:03 AM

The Hamlin family moments are dull as a rock but at least we get to look at Harry who is a total daddy

by Anonymousreply 245June 6, 2019 4:48 AM

I pressed submit too fast. I wanted to add that Harry’s voice drives me crazy!

by Anonymousreply 246June 6, 2019 4:48 AM

LVP was not at the reunion but Camille was

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 6, 2019 4:54 AM

I'm not happy they're bringing skanky Brandi back. The whole scenario with Denise inviting her to France was ridiculous. You don't invite a guest everyone hates to someone else's expensive French house party. Staged and stupid.

I didn't recognize her in the cameos. They had a heavy filter on her and her mouth was a mess. She looked a better at lunch with Denise but she's such a tramp. Public divorce indeed. That was eons ago and she was a D-lister then, too. Nobody cares about her divorce.

by Anonymousreply 248June 6, 2019 5:41 AM

LVP has noth8ing on Bravo. She's an exec producer of VPR. That's simply a title they give to someone to make them feel special. Bravo own the rights to her shit-show. She needs to get the fact that her shitty hair and blouses were done in 1985 on Dynasty.

by Anonymousreply 249June 6, 2019 6:50 AM

I haven't given many shits about this LVP drama. I've found it dull so haven't paid much attention. Well I am now. It was *supremely* stupid of her to skip the reunion. She might as well have admitted to everything, and signed it in blood. Her level of refusal to admit when she has hurt someone, done something wrong, or stepped out of line, etc. is pathological.

She asked two (or was it three?) of the cast on separate occasions "am I supposed to take a lie detector test?" (setting up the staged lie detector test). As nearly every member of the group has commented...who even thinks something like that?

She's always been a bit shifty, (they all are, honestly), but I never really noticed the extent until the last couple of seasons. I wonder if she has early onset dementia? Because her actions and her words are not that of a sane person, and this scorched earth approach she is taking is absolutely the opposite of what any savvy business person would do.

by Anonymousreply 250June 6, 2019 9:36 AM

I'M STILL SUFFERING TRAUMA FROM MY DIVORCE, YOU GUYS!!!

by Anonymousreply 251June 6, 2019 11:36 AM

I wonder if Brandi is suing her plastic surgeon for the nerve damage done to her lip. She looks like she's had a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 252June 6, 2019 1:04 PM

Lisa Rinna's daughter is a little cunt. If I had ever flipped off my father, I'd have been tossed across the room.

by Anonymousreply 253June 6, 2019 1:05 PM

I wanna know who the hot guy modeling Dorito's failed Beverly Beach swimwear was. Did Pee Kay recruit him off of Santa Monica Boulevard?

by Anonymousreply 254June 6, 2019 1:14 PM

Speaking of Dorit and her hideous swimwear line, the nasty cunt in her really came out when she bit her assistant's head off for not having one of her swimsuits available. What a fucking prima donna.

by Anonymousreply 255June 6, 2019 1:15 PM

Anybody notice how Erika treated the waiter at that Mexican restaurant she went to with RInna? She acted like she could barely tolerate him speaking to her.

That bitch really has an inflated sense of herself.

by Anonymousreply 256June 6, 2019 1:18 PM

I'm loving Denise more and more. That scene at the restaurant, with all the bitches showing up in full wardrobe, hair, and makeup in the middle of the day, then Denise rolls in looking like crap, barely any makeup, hair unstyled, and wearing clothes that she would wear if she had just finished vacuuming.

She doesn't give a crap and I love that about her!

by Anonymousreply 257June 6, 2019 1:21 PM

Love Denise! And I loved seeing her stand up to Kim

by Anonymousreply 258June 6, 2019 4:58 PM

If Vandercunt is indeed gone and Brandi is coming back, Doritos would be smart to run for the hills. Because she is the easiest target, I am sure Brandi would have no problem going after her with Kyle and Rinna playing both sides.

by Anonymousreply 259June 6, 2019 5:11 PM

r255 is right, Dorito is really starting to show her ugly side.

by Anonymousreply 260June 6, 2019 5:12 PM

Dorito's son was really cute during the photo shoot. Gayling in making?

by Anonymousreply 261June 6, 2019 5:23 PM

Totally R261. He is a cute little kid. I didn't think Dorit was so bad to the assistant...could've been worse.

by Anonymousreply 262June 6, 2019 5:30 PM

If Brandi comes back next season I expect her to feud with Dorit and Rinna. The Rinna feud would then cause a problem for Denise who wouldn't be able to stay out of it and would have to pick 1 (probably Rinna(.

I could see Brandi going after Erika too which would be fun. Currently Kyle & Rinna tolerate Brandi and the others are all newbies who met her briefly and like her. Once they start filming that would change of course.

by Anonymousreply 263June 6, 2019 5:34 PM

Brandi is friendly with Erika, Denise and after a bit of a rocky start, Rinna. She and Kyle are even Instagram buddies now. I do think Brandi's enmity toward Joyce was real, and now Joyce and LVP are friends, Hm. I am thinking much of Brandi's friendliness or coolness toward the other women was dictated by Lisa. I hope Brandi has learned a hard lesson. As she has said herself, she was flattered that this "fancy lady" wanted to be friends with her, and so basically did her bidding...until it was too much for her.

She seems to have grown up a bit, I look forward to seeing her on the show again.

by Anonymousreply 264June 6, 2019 7:08 PM

R250 You hit the nail on the head! There is something really off about LVP, she’s pathological. Bravo must be furious with her refusal to show up at the reunion. After watching that little video clip between Andy and Anderson the only thing I can figure is Lisa did some type of pre-taped interview prior to the reunion. Even so that’s bullshit and the cowards way out. Maybe Bravo knew she was quitting and the footage of Lisa opening her place in Vegas will serve as her goodbye to the show and viewers? Maybe Andy will fire Lisa like her did Adrienne when she didn’t show up at the reunion? So many questions...I’m loving watching this shit show play out!

by Anonymousreply 265June 6, 2019 7:32 PM

I know this is a hateful thing to say, but that clip of AC and AC tittering to each other like two old nelly granny bitchy queens made me think of the caftan wearing girls at a piano bar in SF...... The Mint...... GURRRRRL, you’ll never ever guess what I just head about Vandercunt and her swish husbear.....

by Anonymousreply 266June 7, 2019 1:34 AM

I still cannot believe how delusional her hag fans are all over other sites. It really is like a cult.

by Anonymousreply 267June 7, 2019 2:12 AM

The good thing about Brandi is that she tells all the dirt that the other ladies try to conceal. If any of the husbands are gay, or sleeping around, or near bankruptcy, Brandi will let it slip somehow. Camille kinda does the same, but she's usually more discreet about it. Brandi will just blurt out, "PK likes to get fucked by BBC!"

by Anonymousreply 268June 7, 2019 2:45 AM

Maybe she'll out Mauricio and Farrah r268! Can you imagine the falllout!

by Anonymousreply 269June 7, 2019 3:35 AM

Andy confirmed on Twitter this evening that LVP won’t be getting a 1 on 1 interview - Wow she really must have pissed somebody off - How does your ego get so big that you forget who made you? Sure she might have her hag fans but that accounts for a very small amount of the total viewership. Lisa can’t see the forest through the trees. What will it take to wake her up? She’s truly delusional!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 270June 7, 2019 4:27 AM

I seriously think this is going to blow up on LVP's 2 inch foundation face. Her fans must all have rabies from the feral cats they feed.

by Anonymousreply 271June 7, 2019 7:29 AM

Why the hell would they grant her on a one-on-one or special treatment when she chose to stop filming and chose to skip the reunion? The fact that anyone even considered that is just asinine.

by Anonymousreply 272June 7, 2019 11:32 AM

Why do reality stars have fans???? I get the entertainment value of watching them but to align yourself with one seems a little crazy. They are on tv to be judged and made fun of.

by Anonymousreply 273June 7, 2019 1:53 PM

R272 LVP’s fans lobbied for Lisa to have a 1 on 1 with Andy at Villa Rosa after he taped the Reunion with the other ladies. They wanted her to be able to view the reunion footage in full prior to her sit down with Andy so that she would be prepared to answer any and all questions he might have. In other words, they wanted to give Lisa ample time to spin whatever lies she needed to so she wouldn’t be caught off guard. You can’t make this stuff up. She didn’t show up at the reunion because the jig was up, she had spun one too many webs and she had finally been caught up in her own lies.

by Anonymousreply 274June 7, 2019 5:17 PM

Fuck her and her hag fans. This is really ridiculous. Bullying and violence over this 60yo cunt?

by Anonymousreply 275June 7, 2019 5:19 PM

LVP has gone and pissed off Andy now! Bravo can’t be far behind...

‘Real Housewives’ executive producer Andy Cohen isn’t happy with Lisa Vanderpump for skipping the ‘RHOBH’ reunion, which filmed on June 5. He feels like she ‘stood him up’.

“Andy [Cohen] felt incredibly disrespected over the fact that Lisa Vanderpump ditched the [RHOBH] reunion. He tried to get her to come, but she just wouldn’t budge. When LuAnn [de Lesseps] or Yolanda [Hadid] didn’t attend the reunion, it was much different due to medical reasons, as Lisa was trying to compare the situations, but Andy was telling people that he truly felt like LVP stood him up. He and Lisa have had a great relationship all these years, so he really wished she was there to say her piece,” a source close to production tells HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY.

On June 5, while on a live Instagram video with Anderson Cooper, Andy confirmed that Lisa was “not here”, during a break from filming the Season 9 reunion for RHOBH. He also said “trouble was afoot”, but didn’t go into much more detail about what happened during filming or what he meant by that statement. Lisa had previously said she had no plans to attend the reunion, following her highly-publicized spat with her co-stars while filming last year, but fans and Andy still held out hope. Now, Andy feels like she betrayed him. However, our source says that Lisa’s decision was nothing personal against Andy.

“Lisa made her decision over the weekend and just decided that ultimately this season had been too hard and she didn’t want to see any of the women. It had nothing to do with Andy at all. There have been multiple discussions about filming something separately with Lisa, but nothing is set in stone yet. She just has no desire to be a part of the toxicity she felt this season and the ladies bring to her life. Instead, she spent the day with friends, kicking off pride, and focusing on things that are important to her. She didn’t seem to be upset or thinking about the women at all,” our source adds.

Bravo has not yet announced when the reunion will air, but new episodes of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills air Tuesdays at 9pm on Bravo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 276June 7, 2019 6:04 PM

If she is actively filming VPR, then the network can't be too upset with her.

by Anonymousreply 277June 7, 2019 6:18 PM

I’m no LVP fan, but I’m guessing she was depressed about her brother’s suicide this season and didn’t care to get involved in the petty drama and sit through another pointless reunion.

She seems like a sad old lady. She just needs to retire.

by Anonymousreply 278June 8, 2019 1:57 AM

Lisa claims she’s “58” 😭😭😭

by Anonymousreply 279June 8, 2019 7:52 AM

r278, if she was too tired to get involved with petty drama, why was she filming the whole season of VPR at the same time? She had no problem beating James and Kristin down for a season, but James and Kristin can't fight back the way the HW can, since they are beholden to her.

by Anonymousreply 280June 8, 2019 9:46 AM

I’ll bet those little snots on VPR hate that old broad and can hardly wait to unload when the show ends.

by Anonymousreply 281June 8, 2019 1:23 PM

R281 Oh, they definitely do, lol.

by Anonymousreply 282June 8, 2019 1:33 PM

R277 Bravo can most certainly be upset with Lisa even if she’s filming Vanderpump Rules. Her contract for that show was already in place before she bailed on the RHOBH Reunion and started trashing Bravo in the press. Oh wait I forgot Lisa doesn’t have any contacts in the tabloid media. She’s not responsible for the nasty things being said about Bravo on her behalf to Page Six, Radar and Hollywood Life. If the producers of Vanderpump Rules were smart they would stage a little coup behind the scenes and have Ariana, Stassi, Kristen and others spill the tea during their confessionals for the show unbeknownst to Lisa. Really let viewers know how they feel about her and what she’s really like. All three have been somewhat public regarding their dislike of her. Bravo has a long memory, Lisa will get payback for holding up production on the current season of RHOBH and refusing to film with the other women in addition to not attending the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 283June 8, 2019 2:32 PM

yeah I would assume that rumored Vanderpump Dogs spinoff is not going to happen

by Anonymousreply 284June 8, 2019 5:12 PM

Several of the VPR people spoke out about LVP's shadiness so I definitely assumed if they felt the freedom to do that, then there was some shift in LVP's power. Because you know how she treats the people who doubt her or her motives...

by Anonymousreply 285June 8, 2019 5:15 PM

Vandercunt should have sent a freshly injected Miss Sessa to the reunion as her proxy.

by Anonymousreply 286June 8, 2019 5:17 PM

In earlier seasons, Lisa stated (lied) most vehemently, on more than one occasion, that if one of her staff spoke ill of one of her friends, or treated them badly, she would fire that staff member immediately. Hm. WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT OATH, LISA?

You guys all have to do a rewatch. Like I mentioned upthread, I always thought she was as shady as the rest, but wow, have the scales fallen from my eyes. And so many different women, from different walks of life, WENT ALONG WITH HER SHIT. What sort of thrall does she cast? I really don't get it. Not everyone got sucked in, but more than enough did.

I wish Brandi could sue her for defamation, but she doesn't have a pot to piss in, thanks in part to LVP.

Methinks the Vanderpump-Todds will soon be feeling the need to decamp back to Europe suddenly. Sounds like they are up to their tits in a number of messes, this show being the least of it. Dorit and PeeKay can carry their bags or something, as they are in the crosshairs of a number of messes as well.

by Anonymousreply 287June 8, 2019 8:42 PM

R287, gives me LIFE, Chile!!!!!!

I am curious of what becomes of Lisa VDP and little Ms. Todd!!!

And I am even curious of the future of one Miss Jonathan Sessa!

by Anonymousreply 288June 8, 2019 9:04 PM

It’s the British accent and mannerisms, r287. LVP is gaudy as hell but her accent and mannerisms intimidates these uncouth Housewives. To trashy people she comes across as having “class.”

by Anonymousreply 289June 8, 2019 10:34 PM

from all the pink at her home to the huge portrait of Marilyn Monroe, "Villa Rosa" is very tacky. It's also pretentious to give your home a name

by Anonymousreply 290June 8, 2019 10:40 PM

r289 You've nailed it. The other housewives are rough as arseholes, that's why they think she's posh.

by Anonymousreply 291June 8, 2019 10:44 PM

R290 And her kitchen remodel was HIDEOUS!

by Anonymousreply 292June 8, 2019 10:46 PM

The VanderCULT are completely delusional.

by Anonymousreply 293June 9, 2019 4:06 AM

When you go back and rewatch, it's easy to see that LVP had a formula for dealing with the "new girls." Be frostily polite, immediately put them at a disadvantage by asking them very personal questions on-camera ("how old are you?" "how did your affair with your current husband affect your families?"), then act shocked and hurt when the women were upset by her prying. No matter what, LVP was *always* the victim. Then when people have had enough, she trots out one of her charities to "prove" she's a wonderful but misunderstood philanthropist.

Nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 294June 9, 2019 11:27 AM

I like Lisa Rinna..she's pretty cool. I like Denise Richards, so far... she's still new. She seems pretty laid back.

by Anonymousreply 295June 9, 2019 11:36 AM

Oh shit...Kathy Hilton is being lined up to replace LVP!!!

This is from Bruce Bozzi's instagram account 2 days ago!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296June 9, 2019 11:48 AM

r296 That would be a massive mistake. Kathy Hilton has all of the charm, humor and intelligence of an empty roll of toilet paper. She does not get along at all with Kyle. She and her odious husband caused a big divide in the family when Mo left the Hilton real estate agency to do his own thing. Kathy is jealous of Kyle because Kyle and Mo are doing very well financially, and as much as I can't stand Kyle, she has had success with this show, where Kathy's attempt at a reality show bombed.

Kyle is enough of a nervous, anxious, inarticulate mess as it is. Having to play nice for the cameras with this cunt might just do her in. Maybe this rumor is what is making her hair fall out. I am sure ( I really hope) they are just floating this balloon. We already have two Richards sisters too many.

Bring Eileen back (another person everyone liked except LVP--the body count continues to stack even higher), and let's have a fun romp of a season with lots of gorgeous trips, and tipsy antics. A palate cleanser while production goes shopping for a new "grand dame" to fill LVPs shoes, if they must.

For anyone who think that would be dull, no fear, get a bunch of women together and there will always be drama. Drama is more fun and "real" when it is organic and not orchestrated by either production, or a cast member who mistakenly thinks that not only are they running the show, they ARE the show, darling. *barf*

by Anonymousreply 297June 9, 2019 1:21 PM

[quote] She and her odious husband caused a big divide in the family when Mo left the Hilton real estate agency to do his own thing.

Is Rick that bad r297? He seems very innocuous whenever he's on tv.

by Anonymousreply 298June 9, 2019 1:56 PM

He's Pee Kay with a fancier name and less charm r298

by Anonymousreply 299June 9, 2019 2:04 PM

Wow. Had no idea Rick was a shyster r299. Have you ever had dealings with him?

by Anonymousreply 300June 9, 2019 2:08 PM

r300 Indirectly, and I'll leave it at that. Rick is a classic case of born on third base thinking he hit a triple. Pee Kay has more drive than this guy by a mile, really, and is far more of a grifter than Rick, as Pee Kay doesn't have a dime and needs to grift just to pay the light bill. Rick doesn't have much--if any--ambition or work ethic, and is a very incurious man. He's not so much a grifter, more that he likes easy money. He's not interested in working hard for it. He has enough dough where he can maintain a fairly lucrative business and lifestyle, but not enough interest or passion in anything to truly make something of himself, like his father and grandfather did. He just coasts. He's an asshole and a dullard, just like his wife. Seriously, those two were made for each other.

by Anonymousreply 301June 9, 2019 2:37 PM

I've often thought Kathy comes across kind of asperger-y, very blank r301

by Anonymousreply 302June 9, 2019 2:40 PM

I think Kathy's just stupid, personally r302. Nothing going on upstairs. A walking definition of vapid. If they really did add her to the cast, I wouldn't need my Ambien.

by Anonymousreply 303June 9, 2019 2:44 PM

Why did Kyle's "American Woman" show cause such a rift between her and Kim and Kathy? It couldn't have been because of the subject matter, because the show was pretty sanitized and portrayed their mom as a good person.

Was it because Kim and Kathy didn't get any money from the show? I doubt Kyle got any, either, being as it was canceled after just one season.

Was it because Kim and Kathy didn't get to have any input into the show? I thought Kyle had wanted them to participate, but they refused.

Anybody have any inside scoop?

by Anonymousreply 304June 9, 2019 2:47 PM

R305 It caused a rift because Kyle was successful! Kathy seems to begrudge any success Kyle has in life, be it big or small. I’m sure she was popping bottles the day the cancellation was announced!

by Anonymousreply 305June 9, 2019 3:11 PM

Where were you motherfuckers at 2 years ago??

All of a sudden I keep reading "Bring back Eileen!!"

No one in these threads liked her much, if at all!!!

I love Eileen and I am sad to say I liked Carlton Gebbia as well. Here palpable distaste of Kyle was WONDERFUL.

I agree- bring back Eileen. Truly great lady, and she seriously supports us on Instagram. LBGT

by Anonymousreply 306June 9, 2019 3:23 PM

I loved Eileen, but Carlton was one of the biggest mistakes RHOBH ever made. She was a useless cunt.

by Anonymousreply 307June 9, 2019 3:48 PM

Was Carlton the witch? The witch cracked me up. The whole Star of David, "Are you Jewish?" "No, I'm not Jewish!", "Excuse me; is there something wrong with being Jewish?" fiasco was tiring but hysterical.

by Anonymousreply 308June 9, 2019 4:06 PM

Kathy is a huge snob. She tried her own Martha Stewart-type reality show many years ago that was cancelled mid-season and they burned the unseen episodes off on YouTube.

The only thing she brings to the table is knocking Kyle and Mauricio down a few pegs. Oh, and asking Adrian if she still does magic.

by Anonymousreply 309June 9, 2019 5:06 PM

Remember KH comment to Adrianne Maloof.... Oh, so you’re doing magic now.... priceless cunt

by Anonymousreply 310June 9, 2019 6:05 PM

When LVP was yelling at Kyle her real accent came out when she said "show yourself out darling" it had a tinge of working class to it. The veneer is peeling away..

by Anonymousreply 311June 9, 2019 6:20 PM

R311 Was the accent as rancid as the smell when they took her old veneers off and replaced them with those gleaming new white chiclets?

by Anonymousreply 312June 9, 2019 6:23 PM

No Camille, dearest, That was FAR worse. You little shit stirrer. My god you are fake as balls!!!

by Anonymousreply 313June 9, 2019 6:25 PM

Camille is from a lower class family in Hoboken. And that's not her birth name. She was the first one in her family to go to Dental Assistance school.

by Anonymousreply 314June 9, 2019 6:38 PM

I pray to the Bravo Gods that Camille returns as a full time Housewife next season and Brandi is back as well - I really want a full on shit show - Dinner party from hell 2.0 - In other news Bravo is getting payback for Lisa’s scorched earth tabloid leak this week - They’ve released a scathing RHOBH After Show that goes in on LVP - Paybacks a bitch - The poster above that said Bravo wasn’t pissed at Lisa was WRONG!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315June 9, 2019 6:41 PM

R315, YOU are giving me life, CHILE!!!

Gonna watch this right now!

by Anonymousreply 316June 9, 2019 6:48 PM

Holy SHIT R315.

Well, you can be guaranteed that Brandi is returning as a full time cast member.

And I truly respect Rinna for her comments

by Anonymousreply 317June 9, 2019 6:52 PM

Brandi looks horrible.

by Anonymousreply 318June 9, 2019 6:52 PM

My god, I agree- I hope she does something before returning.

She was such an attractive woman.

And she definitely has nerve damage in her mouth area

by Anonymousreply 319June 9, 2019 6:58 PM

R319 Agreed Brandi looks bad but her message is crystal clear and I believe EVERY FUCKING WORD! If Brandi had the fillers taken out of her cheeks guaranteed she’d look 100x better. That’s what’s throwing off her face. Everything else looks pretty much the same more or less. I’m living for how pissed off Bravo is. I can’t wait to see what kind of edit LVP gets on the upcoming season of Vanderpump Rules, it’s going to be BRUTAL!

by Anonymousreply 320June 9, 2019 7:06 PM

When did Brandi morph into Priscilla Presley?

by Anonymousreply 321June 9, 2019 10:14 PM

Brandi is starting to look like Madame

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322June 9, 2019 11:31 PM

Another Madame joke, come on bitches, we can do better.

I hope Brandi comes back and gets LVPs full salary even if it is just for one season. She was destitute after Lisa lied about her part in the Krupa's stinky cunt story (on the stand no less) causing Brandi to lose all of what money she had. Then looked the other way as her minions bashed Brandi's wine (which actually wasn't half bad) and other ventures. Brandi has her faults, but she's scrappy and got back on her feet eventually, but from the sound of it, it was very difficult. I see now how insane LVPs fans are, and how they will go after anyone they perceive as "hurtful" to Lisa, and she does nothing to disabuse them of whatever their fever brains have cooked up. I think it was repulsive how hard Lisa went after Brandi, knowing full well how few resources she had, and was in no position to be able to fight back.

Preys on the weak, indeed.

by Anonymousreply 323June 10, 2019 12:25 AM

It still makes me angry that Eileen was sacrificed because of LiarVP and her hag stans. Thank god that old crone is finally gone.

by Anonymousreply 324June 10, 2019 2:24 AM

LOVED Eileen but I have a feeling Bravo offered her like a 75% paycut- She was offered an excellent salary but did not deliver drama on that level. And the audience (thanks to LVP) never warmed to her...

So Eileen could still say she left of her own accord....

My gut tells me that is what happened. And Eileen was never good with all the disturbing drama, and for 300K it probably wasn't worth it to her (Wasn't she making 750K?)

by Anonymousreply 325June 10, 2019 3:32 PM

Wow! If Eileen was making 750K, what the hell kind of money do LVP and Kyle make r325???

by Anonymousreply 326June 10, 2019 5:27 PM

So the hags are once again trying to push that story that the whole cast got together in a top secret meeting before filming to take down LVP because they were pissed about her rumored Vegas spinoff. They fail to see that even if this was true, LVP dodging the season and the reunion makes her look guilty AF. If she was "set up", then she would be innocent and have nothing to hide.

by Anonymousreply 327June 10, 2019 5:30 PM

I wonder what Carlton’s view is on all of this. In her season I recall LVP ignoring her until the very end of the season, when everyone else had turned on her. Carlton was then invited to LVP’s house to listen to LVP’s tearful complaints about Brandi, Kyle, and the rest.

by Anonymousreply 328June 10, 2019 5:34 PM

I liked Carlton, but turned out she was quite the mess. She and her husband were actually separated during filming, and she's had a few drug issues. I don't know if she got her shit together or not. Last I heard he had custody of the kids, don't know if that is still the case.

by Anonymousreply 329June 10, 2019 6:23 PM

I think they brought Rinna and Eileen on for $750K but not sure if they renewed at that level. They were both names and relatively famous. I mean Rinna will do pretty much anything.

by Anonymousreply 330June 10, 2019 7:26 PM

R326- From what I read at the time bravo thought that Eileen was a real coup. And paid her extremely well- I know that the reports were 750K.

But I don't think it was what they hoped for, as Eileen is a truly lovely woman who doesn't cause drama. And what I LOVE about Eileen is just by being herself- sensitive, a sense of right and wrong, and just by being human and saying the wrong thing at the wrong time with no ill intent- she still DID bring drama from LVP, that nasty mess Kim Richards who hated her from the get-go (as well as her face, hair, and ATTITUDE!!), and fuck even Erika Jayne. And you can tell how much Eileen loved Erika, and how genuinely hurt she was when Erika went crackpot crazy on her briefly.

I am can tell how her exit was handled- very, very quietly- that Bravo offered her a very low ball contract but let it make her sound like she chose to quit.

My gut tells me she wasn't offered a friend role, or that shit would have been out there.

by Anonymousreply 331June 10, 2019 7:27 PM

Who else was in on the plot to take down LiarVP? Producers? Executives? Cohen? Trump? Putin?

by Anonymousreply 332June 10, 2019 8:44 PM

Looks like it’s a no go for Kathy Hilton. AC just happened to take a pix with her at Mr Chow. That’s it. No HW talk.

by Anonymousreply 333June 10, 2019 10:58 PM

Hunter Tylo or Nicolette Sheridan would shake things up. I like when Rinna is rattled. She talks a good game but Sheridan would demolish her and Tylos a freaking nut.

by Anonymousreply 334June 10, 2019 11:03 PM

Sheridan would be a horrible addition as both Rinna and Denise's husbands were with her. I don't want a fucking soap opera more than it already is.

by Anonymousreply 335June 10, 2019 11:20 PM

[quote]Hunter Tylo or Nicolette Sheridan would shake things up. I like when Rinna is rattled. She talks a good game but Sheridan would demolish her and Tylos a freaking nut.

Does Nicolette post here? We keep getting these posts saying that she'll, "Demolish" Rinna. I think Social Media has shown us that Rinna doesn't give two shits about going after Nicolette, and Harry of all people got Nicolette to back the fuck down, proving Nicolette isn't as tough as some people think she is.

by Anonymousreply 336June 11, 2019 12:16 AM

R306 there were plenty of people who liked Eileen. There was one deranged Pump fan who would post endlessly about hating Eileen.

Couldn't stand Carlton though.

Joyce was the one that got screwed. And it was a shame because she was not the one. They all thought she'd be easy to railroad and that bitch wasn't having it. She had no problems going after anyone that went after her and her best asset was her total recall of all events. I loved the dinner scene when Yolanda quickly realized Joyce was not to be fucked with and quickly aborted her mission.

by Anonymousreply 337June 11, 2019 12:18 AM

Re: Kathy Hilton. I remember when BE used to post here he said he could pretty much guarantee Kathy would never appear as a FT Housewife because she thought it was beneath her. She felt she deserved her own show, despite having opportunities in the past, and nobody being interested. She's dull and contributes nothing. I will give her credit though for the, "You do magic now?" comment.

I remember BE also gave us info on how Kathy absolutely hates Kyle and is intentionally withholding from Kyle because it keeps Kyle in check.

by Anonymousreply 338June 11, 2019 12:20 AM

R337, I liked Carlton more than Joyce, but my god Joyce was BEAUTIFUL, and I found her husband SO HOT as well-

And they did kind of bully Joyce, didn't they? And I hate the whole bullying cliche that is so prevalent today, but she really was..

by Anonymousreply 339June 11, 2019 12:21 AM

If they really want to piss Pump off...

Bring Eileen back on to RHOBH and move the staff of Vanderdump Rules over to someone who equally pisses her off....

MaloofHoof Rules has a ring to it, no?

by Anonymousreply 340June 11, 2019 12:22 AM

Yeah, R339, they TRIED to bully Joyce but Joyce wouldn't take it. That was the problem.

But she got the last laughed and now Andy won't ever forgive her!

by Anonymousreply 341June 11, 2019 12:26 AM

Who's BE r338?

by Anonymousreply 342June 11, 2019 12:29 AM

R342- I think that was the Bravo Insider/ I forget their actual name - Bravo Employee maybe?? Sounded legit, too

by Anonymousreply 343June 11, 2019 12:33 AM

And I knew the Kathhy Hilton stuff was BULLSHIT. She is full, boring, and lifeless. She doesn't have the charisma to replace LVP. (NOT and LVP fan- she is evil) But LVP's charisma cannot be denied. Brandi described it well on that recent Bravo after show.

by Anonymousreply 344June 11, 2019 12:35 AM

Fuck me. KATHY ^^^^

by Anonymousreply 345June 11, 2019 12:36 AM

FUCK ME AGAIN!!^^^ DULL, boring, and lifeless. I give up today.

by Anonymousreply 346June 11, 2019 12:36 AM

I wonder why Kris Jenner and Kathy Hilton are so close? I think Kris is genuinely fond of Kyle, and their friendship seems genuine. But Kathy and Kris are like chalk and cheese.

by Anonymousreply 347June 11, 2019 1:08 AM

I wonder if Leah Remini would do it?

by Anonymousreply 348June 11, 2019 1:09 AM

R342, BE was "Bravo Exec," who posted years ago about on a bunch of inside info.

by Anonymousreply 349June 11, 2019 1:14 AM

Much obliged r349

by Anonymousreply 350June 11, 2019 1:15 AM

Why does Kathy hate Kyle so much?

by Anonymousreply 351June 11, 2019 1:16 AM

Why wouldn't she? Kyle is an obnoxious person who competes to be the center of attention in every conversation.

I would have killed her in childhood had I been her sister.

by Anonymousreply 352June 11, 2019 1:22 AM

R351, no clue. But again, referring back to BE, I remember BE claimed that Kathy and Kim both fucked with Kyle because she was an easy target to them. She was always easy to manipulate because she desperately wanted their approval. She was always treated as the "outcast," even by her mother, and told she wasn't good enough. As mentioned above, to withhold from her made her want your approval/friendship more, and you could control her.

They both grew to resent Kyle because she ended up doing way better than she was supposed to.

by Anonymousreply 353June 11, 2019 1:23 AM

Kathy and Kim sound like nasty, twisted assholes

by Anonymousreply 354June 11, 2019 1:37 AM

[quote]Kathy and Kim sound like nasty, twisted assholes

I think that was well established by looking at Kathy's kids and Kim's behavior throughout the run of the show!

by Anonymousreply 355June 11, 2019 1:41 AM

Leah doesn't have that kind of money, and she needs to stay in her very excellent lane.

There has to someone out there with a good energy level, between...say.. 55 and 75... that is funny, smart, well respected, and not afraid to say what they mean, and mean what they say. Come ON bitches, let's start nominating. It can't be that fucking hard. Also, shocker, they don't have to be white. BH has a fuck ton of Persians, Vietnamese, Saudis, etc to draw from.

by Anonymousreply 356June 11, 2019 2:07 AM

Problem solved r356

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 11, 2019 2:10 AM

r353 I am not the Bravo "insider" but I am one who can confirm about Mo and Farrah, (nice and quiet and people in the know leave them alone), the disaster that is the Bitchard sister's relationship with each other (perfectly described by you), that Brandi was genuine friends with LVP and Ken until they cut her loose and came after her scorched earth-style (something to hide?). I'm forgetting something, I know, but this is off the top of my noggin.

As for older dirt, Adrienne did not do the reunion because she was pissed, it about to come out that the Maloof family was in financial trouble, so she dodged any possible questions. It was a bad time for the Maloof's as they were trying to sell a number of assets. Camille did not get ANYTHING close to what was claimed in her divorce settlement, which explains why her house that sadly burned down looks like a shitty McMansion spec house. The house we saw in Hawaii was not hers, though I think that was obvious. She isn't starving, but I'll bet she needs the check, which is why we are now seeing Season One Camille.

by Anonymousreply 358June 11, 2019 2:25 AM

Catherine Oxenberg would be fun but she probably wouldn’t do it; she would do an amazing job filling the LVP role and she has a built in story with her daughter and the cult.

Jillian Barberie needs a job.

So does Tori Spelling.

by Anonymousreply 359June 11, 2019 2:29 AM

What other celebs currently go to the Kabbalah Center? Both Kyle and Rinna are big-time involved. Are there any other celebs wearing the red string who aren't afraid of some reality show drama?

by Anonymousreply 360June 11, 2019 2:34 AM

Tori Spelling has a job, thank you very much... but she does need several more.

However, she has no money and would not fit in with these ladies (and yes I use that term loosely). She's already done several reality shows and nobody is interested in her.

Let's state the obvious, this show needs Caitlin.

by Anonymousreply 361June 11, 2019 2:41 AM

Why would Kyle turn a blind eye to Mo and Farrah? It must kill her inside.

by Anonymousreply 362June 11, 2019 3:06 AM

Why would Kathy be jealous of Kyle and Mauricio R297 when she still has more money than they do, and Mauricio is looking at jail tie for trying to swindle the US government in a real estate transaction? She should feel bad for her sister, if anything. Plus, Kathy's daughters are prettier than Kyle's.

by Anonymousreply 363June 11, 2019 3:16 AM

[quote[Why would Kathy be jealous of Kyle

Maybe because Kyle's daughters, as far as we know, are not public whores with STDs who everyone has seen suck a dick on camera?

by Anonymousreply 364June 11, 2019 4:31 AM

r356 Leah most likely has more money than most of the cast. None of them of have BH money except LVP (glad she's gone) Kim Richards doesn't have a pot to piss in.

by Anonymousreply 365June 11, 2019 4:40 AM

Leah has plenty of money. Residuals from King of Queens. She also just singed a lucrative production deal after the success of her Scientology show. She’s doing fine financially.

by Anonymousreply 366June 11, 2019 3:01 PM

LVP doesn't have real money.

by Anonymousreply 367June 11, 2019 7:15 PM

I don't think Leah is starving, but remember she was in the cult for a long while during her King of Queens salad days, so she was likely forking over a massive chunk to them. She's likely playing catch-up now. I don't know if I really see her as a "fit" though.

As someone else mentioned Chrissy Teigen might be an interesting choice. She's outspoken and sometimes her filter fails.

I would like to see an older woman in the cast, but I am coming up blank. Perhaps someone in PR or behind the scenes in the industry could add something to the mix.

by Anonymousreply 368June 11, 2019 7:30 PM

Stop asking me. I am not going to do this stupid show!

by Anonymousreply 369June 11, 2019 7:45 PM

How about Rachel Zoe r368?

by Anonymousreply 370June 11, 2019 11:58 PM

R370 Rachel Zoe is a fucking INSPIRED idea! I would love it. Is she in LA or based in NY now? She'd be good on either show actually.

We know the Bravo bitches read here. Listen to r370 guys! (As well as my idea about Lea Black for BH)

by Anonymousreply 371June 12, 2019 12:28 AM

Rewatching last week's episode. Teddi has been glamming it up lately. She's pretty, but she's selling us a different Teddi now, but it's only a half assed sell. I'm ready for her to go. I don't hate her, I just don't get much from her, no matter how much she lightens her hair or darkens her lip color.

by Anonymousreply 372June 12, 2019 12:31 AM

I hope Camille had the dump that burned down insured to the teeth. I know, sad, blah, tragic, whatever, but it was so fucking hideous, and she had the nicest houses of the lot.

by Anonymousreply 373June 12, 2019 12:38 AM

Kyle, worst actress ever. Overly shocked expression hearing from Camille, mouth agape, eyes huge, smacks/holds forehead, I could go on. She overacts constantly, when she shouldn't even have to. I got all of her "visuals" as she heard the news, but didn't sense any feeling behind them, concern, worry, empathy. But she did choke out a "keep us posted". She does this all of the time. Works so hard on what she thinks should "read" externally, that nothing genuine that comes through internally. Kyle isn't even interestingly fake, it's like she has no vibe, no personality and just mimics what she sees on TV or the acting class she took when she was 5. Kyle is the poster child for arrested development, and on these shows, that's quite the feat.

by Anonymousreply 374June 12, 2019 12:59 AM

Rachel Zoe would be fun. Rachel and Bethenny hate each other, so Bethennys bff Kyle would respond in kind.

by Anonymousreply 375June 12, 2019 1:16 AM

They are in Provence yet are drinking off the Applebee's happy hour menu? WHAT!?

by Anonymousreply 376June 12, 2019 1:17 AM

And Kyle in the kitchen...what are we having? The tell her and you could see her just blank out. Hah!

I would have thought that at least Dorit, for all of her talk, would have been more savvy re: food and drink.

by Anonymousreply 377June 12, 2019 1:25 AM

r326 Did that ask for jalapeno poppers with the drinks?

by Anonymousreply 378June 12, 2019 1:33 AM

That's great you dim fucking cunt Kyle. You don't share something that might be impactful and helpful to your daughters =back when they would have most likely needed it, NO! Sit on it for a decade or two until you can "say your truth" or whatever the fuck, to the cameras because you are that desperate for a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 379June 12, 2019 1:37 AM

Take responsibility for your own words, you say Kyle? How about saying the word cunt like a fucking adult. Let them bleep it out instead of using your pathetically lame fucking acronym.

by Anonymousreply 380June 12, 2019 1:52 AM

Teddi the life coach is so annoying. I would ask a homeless bum for advice before here.

by Anonymousreply 381June 12, 2019 1:59 AM

Good point from Erika about the "shouldn't you" shit-stirring bullshit from Teddi and Kyle. If Erika doesn't give a fuck, why should they?

by Anonymousreply 382June 12, 2019 2:03 AM

Rumors are that Vanderdump is asking for a WWHL one-on-one to address everything.

No way should they give this hag that opportunity after she skipped the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 383June 12, 2019 2:24 AM

R383 I hope not. She's a perpetual victim.

by Anonymousreply 384June 12, 2019 2:30 AM

r383 I totally agree with r384. Do you have any links?

by Anonymousreply 385June 12, 2019 2:32 AM

TT reporting it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386June 12, 2019 3:23 AM

They'll probably let the hag do it because of VPR.

by Anonymousreply 387June 12, 2019 3:51 AM

Reading through those comments - finally a site that isn't overrun with the cult, licking LiarVP's ass.

by Anonymousreply 388June 12, 2019 4:02 AM

Such bullshit that Vanderpump gets the opportunity to respond once the reunion has aired. Much easier to lie or manipulate “your truth” when you don’t have to think on your feet at the reunion. One more instance where she looks guilty. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt when the dog story first came out. As the season has progressed I’ve grown to loathe her. She can’t go away soon enough!

by Anonymousreply 389June 12, 2019 5:28 AM

OK, I was right, you get "fined" if you don't show up to the reunion. I am not at all a TT fan, but she has had Lisa and Ken nailed as being frauds for fucking years. Can't wait to see how this all shakes out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390June 12, 2019 5:46 AM

LVP loves the sound of falling pennies more than anyone else on that show. It seems odd she would forfeit all that cash.

by Anonymousreply 391June 12, 2019 6:44 AM

I am so sick of Vandercunt and all this bullshit. She is no more valuable or necessary than any other OGs who have left.

by Anonymousreply 392June 12, 2019 11:35 AM

She's been found out so losing the cold cash is less humiliating than sitting thru a few hours of pile on.

by Anonymousreply 393June 12, 2019 1:00 PM

The cult could have proof in black and white right in front of them and it still wouldn't matter.

by Anonymousreply 394June 12, 2019 1:21 PM

R374...I love it. You are so right about her. She's the fakest one on there. She tries hard to look "good" for the cameras and optics. Blaaach...

by Anonymousreply 395June 12, 2019 5:24 PM

...*goodytwoshoes* ^^^

by Anonymousreply 396June 12, 2019 5:26 PM

What the hell is Teddi's problem? She seems mentally ill why would anybody hire here as their "accountability coach."

by Anonymousreply 397June 13, 2019 12:55 AM

I would hardly call Teddi mentally ill, she is just boring. Maybe the people hiring her are the mentally ill ones. Her site is a data miner's dream. Here's how much her services cost. All communication is through text by the way. Hm.... how convenient.

I'm sure Denise is laughing her twat off. (I love Denise)

What is the cost to participate? How long do clients stay on the program? Our 2 week jumpstart program is $599. Once you complete jumpstart, you can then continue to our monthly program at $399 for 4 weeks. This has the same level of accountability, communication, and commitment to cardio, but with a slightly updated menu. Most clients are on this program for 1-2 months as they reach their goal weight and/or are comfortable managing food and exercise on their own.

Once at goal and comfortable, we then offer a maintenance program at $110 for 4 weeks, where you only need to send in picture proof of weight and cardio each day. This gives you flexibility but still holds you accountable.

Along the way you will learn how to balance and live a healthy lifestyle as well as work towards your goal weight. By the end, you will feel confident and ready to maintain the lifestyle on your own.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398June 13, 2019 2:49 AM

Now the Vandercult cunts are crowing about ratings, as if somehow they are vindicated because the show lost a few thousand viewers. Kind of laughable considering their hag's OWN show which she is in every episode lost a ton of viewers this season.

by Anonymousreply 399June 13, 2019 2:57 AM

Vanderpump needs to go away she’s become insufferable

by Anonymousreply 400June 13, 2019 4:57 AM

What about Tracey Gold as a new housewife?

1.) She’s an ex child star 2.) She’s had drama with booze (arrestee for a DUI after causing an accident that injured her 7 year old) 3.) She’s had an eating disorder 4.) Her husband is the son of the guy from the Fatal Vision book-the one Robert Urich played in the TV movie 5.) She probably needs work

by Anonymousreply 401June 13, 2019 5:20 AM

Lisa is allowing a Transphobic and Homophobic Pastor to appear on Vanderpump Rules to marry Brittany and Jax! Didn’t she just ride in LA Pride last weekend? First the Transphobic comments about Erika now this?! Wow Lisa! Bravo needs to put a stop to this ASAP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 402June 13, 2019 5:22 AM

r402 Pretty fucking horrible misstep for someone self styled as savvy. That said, to others saying here there and on other boards how they want her off the show, it sounds like it's a done deal, so I am unclear on why it is being brought up at this point. (Except for fresh dirt like r402) I have a feeling all of the women will be feeding the tabloid beast with their tidbits now that she is gone. I still don't understand what the hold she had over all of them was.

by Anonymousreply 403June 13, 2019 5:38 AM

R403 Lisa is still a part of Vanderpump Rules and also an Executive Producer. It’s horrendous that she’s allowing a Transphobic and Homophobic Pastor to appear on the show. As a self proclaimed Gay Rights Advocate She should know better! Bravo needs to step in a put a stop to this before the wedding on June 29th! Brittany’s mom worships this guy but the bigot has been married 4 fucking times!

by Anonymousreply 404June 13, 2019 5:59 AM

Oh god, settle down r404 you sound like a 12 year old girl. No more exclamation points for you.

by Anonymousreply 405June 13, 2019 6:41 AM

Exec producer means, they gave someone a title to feel special. Her fucking fans thinks she owns Bravo and is going to do an Alexis Carrington type take over. It's hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 406June 13, 2019 7:35 AM

R406 I’m not Lisa’s fan I’m merely pointing out her hypocrisy. She could refuse to attend the wedding and let the Transphobic and Homophobic Pastor have it during her confessionals. That’s probably expecting too much. She can’t lose this paycheck too after RHOBH fired her.

by Anonymousreply 407June 13, 2019 1:23 PM

Her hag fans are straight up delusional.

by Anonymousreply 408June 14, 2019 2:39 AM

Why can't you bitches get more creative than "Hag" and "Vandercunt"? If you have nothing new or interesting to say, find another thread.

She is, but really...horse, dead, we get it.

by Anonymousreply 409June 14, 2019 3:15 AM

Anyone have any ideas what Mauricio and Farrah did while Kyle was in Paris?

by Anonymousreply 410June 14, 2019 4:19 AM

Since she's no longer on the show can we stop talking about LVP?

by Anonymousreply 411June 14, 2019 4:19 AM

What's up with Kyie and Teddi going in on that whole Rinna-as-Erika thing? Kyie finally has Kim and Rinna at peace so now she has to stir shit up? If Kim is over it... Shouldn't she shut up? And Teddi? Jesus. She really needs her every opinion known.

by Anonymousreply 412June 14, 2019 4:26 AM

Yeah even though she's a cunt Camille is right about Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 413June 14, 2019 4:32 AM

R409 We get it you love Lisa!

by Anonymousreply 414June 14, 2019 6:13 PM

My guess is that Kim isn't actually over it and probably demanded Kyle do something to "stand up" for her and to call Lisa out.

by Anonymousreply 415June 14, 2019 6:22 PM

r410 Likely EVERYTHING, at least twice if not thrice.

Kyle has had Mo on a short leash lately. They had to make up for lost time.

I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing either a lot less of Farrah, or a lot more if you get my meaning. Mo wants that boy!

by Anonymousreply 416June 14, 2019 9:50 PM

What about the sexual tension between LVP and Pandora? It’s palpable! 😂

by Anonymousreply 417June 15, 2019 3:07 PM

[quote]What about the sexual tension between Ken and Giggy? It’s palpable and they don't bother to even hide it! 😂

Fixed that for you.

by Anonymousreply 418June 15, 2019 7:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419June 16, 2019 6:28 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420June 16, 2019 6:29 PM

Teddi is insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 421June 19, 2019 3:11 AM

r421 She's insufferable and BORING. The biggest sin. I doubt she'll be around next season.

by Anonymousreply 422June 19, 2019 3:15 AM

Rewatching last week. It's bad enough to order a fucking burger when you are on vacation in France, but to order them well done? I've seen this "well done" trend on other franchises when ordering red meat. How dreadful.

While I think "skinny margaritas" are lame and tiresome, Kyle is the least "worldly" person at that table, and is the last person to call anyone out on what they should or should not be ordering while in France. (Bitch didn't even know what a croque monsieur was.)

by Anonymousreply 423June 19, 2019 3:46 AM

Those pours are ridiculously big for a wine tasting. What a waste.

by Anonymousreply 424June 19, 2019 4:15 AM

Oh Kyle, I think you are VERY jealous--about many people, their situations and stations. On the flip side of that, you don't really register all that much on people's radar. You are mostly just neurotic filler who only knows how to operate in a mean girl environment.

by Anonymousreply 425June 19, 2019 4:43 AM

Get off the fucking cross, Teddi. We need the wood, as the saying goes.

Moral compass, my asshole.

by Anonymousreply 426June 19, 2019 4:48 AM

From the looks of next weeks preview, Camille really has Dorit and hubby nailed. I'm not a fan of hers, but keep her and dump Teddi it's all about me.

by Anonymousreply 427June 19, 2019 4:49 AM

Forgot to mention, baby shit green nails are NOT the look Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 428June 19, 2019 4:51 AM

Dorit, I don't like you, but that barfing motion was fucking perfect.

by Anonymousreply 429June 19, 2019 4:57 AM

Rinna's hair on WWHL is cute. A couple of inches makes quite a difference. It looks a bit Dorit-y, not that it is a bad thing when it comes to hair (usually)

by Anonymousreply 430June 19, 2019 5:04 AM

Yeah Teddi's just a bit full of herself saying she has to be everybody's moral compass. Dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 431June 19, 2019 6:07 AM

It’s time for Teddi to go. I’m so over her. They definitely need to bring back Camille full time next season. I think she’s up for it. She threw some fun shade at Faye tonight on Twitter. Rinna also mentioned on WWLH that she checked in on Camille after the reunion since she had such a rough time. Makes me think something is brewing for next season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432June 19, 2019 6:20 AM

From what I've read, Camille gets attacked in the reunion by Teddi, Kyle and Dorit. Truth hurts. Go Camille!

by Anonymousreply 433June 19, 2019 6:59 AM

This episode was laugh out loud hilarious with the impersonations (dear god, Denise!) and Kyle nailing Teddi's gait. Drunk Kyle is good fun.

by Anonymousreply 434June 19, 2019 4:47 PM

I don't remember a season where I've seen Kyle drink so much. I wonder if all is not well in the House of Umansky.

Speaking of, these two are so cute together:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435June 19, 2019 7:45 PM

Ratings UP again, and the #1 show on cable last night.

SUCK IT, LiarVP stans!!!

by Anonymousreply 436June 19, 2019 10:43 PM

I think it's great that the ratings are up...but what are people watching exactly? This whole season has been so boring.

by Anonymousreply 437June 20, 2019 1:36 AM

I don't even care if the show is boring - I am just so sick of seeing those smug nuts all over social media proclaiming that *everyone* is tuning out because that old crone is gone.

by Anonymousreply 438June 20, 2019 1:41 AM

Teddi isn't going anywhere next season... so enough of that fan fiction. She's Kyle's lap dog so she's staying put.

If anyone looks like they might be shown the door it looks like Erika.

by Anonymousreply 439June 20, 2019 2:25 AM

Actually, isn't Denise the more likely exit? She isn't really part of the group. More like a guest star trotted out for a few funny minutes each episode--and often minus the other ladies. (Brandi, Vandepump, Aaron). I like her but she's not adding anything.

by Anonymousreply 440June 20, 2019 2:37 AM

Denise has made this season. She’s the new star

by Anonymousreply 441June 20, 2019 3:19 AM

Good point R438, and I checked, the ratings were great this week. Bored or not, the core base isn't going anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 442June 20, 2019 3:55 AM

Denise for me was the breakout for the season. Not her fault the fire fucked things up at the end. She would have been fun on the trip to France I am sure.

Kyle isn't going anywhere, but I really don't think she has all that much power as to who stays or goes (If she did we would be throwing things at our screens each time Faye popped up holding a diamond).

Rinna isn't going anywhere either. She manages to get along with just about everyone, at least on the surface, or at the time, then later giving us the real scoop. I like her more each season, and I never thought I would say that. She doesn't have a lot going in the storyline department, but her personality and the way she interacts with the women far more than make up for some tired "meanwhile back at home, Kyle plans a party and Denise gets ready to leave for a trip" or whatever passes for a storyline these days. Actually, I like those "slices of life" bits more than the storyline model of old, which think it is becoming extinct. Just as well as they tend to be so painfully contrived.

Brandi is most likely coming back in some capacity next year. She and Kyle have a sort of rapprochement if the rumors are true, and it looks like Kyle is back to following her on Instagram. (So for anyone who thinks Kyle wields some clout, there you go.) Brandi also gets along with Denise and Rinna and of course Kim (No idea how much she will factor in from here out). I don't remember how things were left with her and Erika. Brandi also knows very well how this game is played by now, as well as most of the players, and I think would be a great addition even if just as a "friend of" status.

Kyle always needs both a sidekick as well as someone to be the mean girl to. If she has picked limp Teddi as her sidekick, and has suddenly picked Erika (who has always been nice to Kyle) to gun for, that's pretty fucking dumb (so I wouldn't be surprised). I did notice that once Erika was becoming more popular with everyone in the group (LVP no longer counts) that Kyle got a bit more arch with her (danger, danger, she is more popular than me, must mean girl!) Erika is also popular with a lot of people who tune in, like it or not, so unless she says I don't need this, I think she's staying.

Dorit has her moments but she, by way of PK and perhaps some of her own wrongdoing, is up to her oversized tits in serious money and legal issues. She may have to bow out. I could take her or leave her, though I haven't minded her this season.

by Anonymousreply 443June 20, 2019 4:55 AM

Is that a photo of Liza in the kitchen of their listing?

by Anonymousreply 444June 20, 2019 6:16 AM

Lisa Vanderpump's Mom Dead at 84, a Year After Brother Mark's Suicide

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445June 20, 2019 4:43 PM

r445 I never heard her mention her mother. I just assumed her parents were already dead. How much will this get milked, similar to the brother we never heard about? Hopefully we won't hear a word, because she quit. Who's next on the sympathy death watch? Giggy. Mark my words, Giggy is going to go paws up in the next few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 446June 20, 2019 5:01 PM

R446 There are rumors all over Twitter that Lisa’s mother actually lived with her at Villa Rosa! If you notice in the People article it doesn’t say where she died. Agreed Giggy isn’t long for this world. If you watch the RHOBH After Show on YouTube Dorit claims that Sessa told her Giggy would be dead soon as well. That guy is bad news.

by Anonymousreply 447June 20, 2019 5:39 PM

I was wrong Lisa’s mother lived in the UK according to Page Six. It sounds like Lisa won’t be attending Jax and Brittany’s Wedding next weekend in Kentucky. I’m one of Lisa’s harshest critics but I feel terrible for her. To lose your brother and mother in the space of a year is heartbreaking. Even though Lisa’s mother was older she was in good health and her death was unexpected. Maybe this will bring Lisa and Kyle back together?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448June 20, 2019 6:40 PM

Why would this bring Lisa and Kyle back together? How "together"were they really in the first place?

by Anonymousreply 449June 20, 2019 6:53 PM

Jesus Christ was that Faye Resnick in next week's preview? She looks like she got a face transplant.

by Anonymousreply 450June 20, 2019 10:00 PM

If so, r450, that would be her second. She used to be black.

by Anonymousreply 451June 20, 2019 10:11 PM

Black Faye Resnick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 452June 20, 2019 10:27 PM

Oops, picture post didn't work but look at this forum for pics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 453June 20, 2019 10:29 PM

Oh, wait, I guess those pics aren't really her. Nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 454June 20, 2019 10:32 PM

R448 I wouldn't feel too bad for Lisa. I guarantee you she's not broken up about either of those deaths.

And count me in as someone who always suspected Giggy would have some sort of "accident," or untimely departure whenever it was convenient for LVP.

by Anonymousreply 455June 20, 2019 11:24 PM

What does Camille say about Dorit? I'm sure it's something everyone knows but doesn't dare utter in her presence.

by Anonymousreply 456June 21, 2019 2:20 AM

Something about where all their money comes from.

by Anonymousreply 457June 21, 2019 2:43 AM

What money? they don't have any....

by Anonymousreply 458June 21, 2019 2:48 AM

Here..... At the end

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459June 21, 2019 2:54 AM

HERE YOU GO GUYS- MORE info on Puppygate- straight from Erika and Dorit-

Shocked I am saying this, but I believe every bit Dorit says.

And Lisa comes across like a snake. Love the long deliberate pause about the $5000.00

You can tell that John Sessa is responsible for the old thing. Little Miss was FIT TO BE TIED!!!

All Lisa had to say was- SESSA LEAKED THIS TO RADAR AND I DID LEARN THIS LATER. Over. Done.

I 100% believe she did not leak the story. However, she really is a piece of shit and a snake in the grass.

I have to say that I am a little surprised that the women think Lisa leaked it- Its beyond obvious that it was Little Miss Sesspool.

by Anonymousreply 460June 22, 2019 2:17 PM

Cocksucker! I forgot the link ^^^^

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461June 22, 2019 2:18 PM

No one with a face as plastic as Miss Sessa could be anything other than a little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 462June 22, 2019 2:19 PM

R462- He really is. I truly think he is solely responsible for this entire story. He went apeshit and blew the whole thing up based on half truths and lies.

Frankly, Lisa is a fool to have been fooled/unraveled by this little cunt. Considering her endless manipulation throughout the years, I am embarrassed for her!!

by Anonymousreply 463June 22, 2019 2:30 PM

Oh please, r463. LiarVP was IN ON IT.

by Anonymousreply 464June 22, 2019 2:34 PM

R464- Listen, I despise LVP. But she swore on her children's lives.

Her words were "I did not leak the story to Radar online"

Was she in on it? My gut says that she found out shortly after. So that still makes her a liar.

Lisa is STILL savvy enough to tell what vengeful little bitch Ms. Sessa is, and she knows that if she advised MS. Sessa to leak the story, one day when he turns on her and Ken- AND HE WILL- probably within a year- he would expose her immediately... (and if you notice- Lisa and Ken CANNOT KEEP FRIENDS- great topic actually)

by Anonymousreply 465June 22, 2019 2:45 PM

By the way, RHOBH is a great re-watch on HULU- Go watch Season 4- Its all there. Lisa has always been a snake. Season 4 is very interesting to watch after all this.

by Anonymousreply 466June 22, 2019 2:47 PM

Go back even earlier to when she was a snake to Adrienne and Adrienne was vilified for daring to suggest Lisa would give a story to the press.

by Anonymousreply 467June 22, 2019 2:50 PM

I've noticed too that Lisa and Ken can't keep friends. The friends they do keep (Hadid) are questionable as fuck.

Whatever happened to Martin? The one they fixed Kim up with? He was around in the first few seasons, then vanished. He was kind of cute.

by Anonymousreply 468June 22, 2019 3:17 PM

I liked Martin, too. Certainly he was too good for Kim, who is deluded enough to have looked down on him.

by Anonymousreply 469June 22, 2019 4:27 PM

Maybe Martin removed himself from their public picture so as not to be associated with any shady dealings. Not saying Martin is/was a saint, but perhaps the heat was on. He really was a cutie.

by Anonymousreply 470June 22, 2019 6:02 PM

[quote]Jesus Christ was that Faye Resnick in next week's preview? She looks like she got a face transplant.

Pfft, you call that a transplant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 471June 23, 2019 3:06 AM

Holy fucking shit, r471! Is that really Adrienne, or is someone taking the piss? There is nothing left of her original face. Not saying that's such a bad thing in this instance. Even her eyes are a totally different shape (and they were actually rather pretty in the before photo)

by Anonymousreply 472June 23, 2019 8:24 AM

It's her. The before pic is from her high school yearbook.

by Anonymousreply 473June 23, 2019 2:13 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474June 23, 2019 10:45 PM

I'm sure Teddi will be next seasons villain with maybe Camille helping out. Her and Kyle came across as total cunts this week attacking Erika for no reason. Even though I'm sure it was insincere at least Kyle tried apologising and talking it out. Teddi needs to get over herself.

by Anonymousreply 475June 24, 2019 5:18 AM

Camille apparently takes quite a beating in the reunion by Dorit, Kyle and Teddi.

by Anonymousreply 476June 24, 2019 5:28 AM

Dorit needs to take her fake accent along with PK back to the UK. Teddi can life coach from rehab,

by Anonymousreply 477June 24, 2019 5:32 AM

What Camille said is obviously true so what are they beating on her about in the reunion?

by Anonymousreply 478June 26, 2019 2:09 AM

WhyTF are they bringing back that old crone for the finale?

I wont believe she's done with the show until I see it confirmed next season.

by Anonymousreply 479June 26, 2019 2:21 AM

I would love to know why, if she broke her contract and did not do her job, is Bravo or production still featuring her? She has been in the opening and she gets an appearance in the finale. Why does this woman get special treatment? They feed her nut fans by doing this.

by Anonymousreply 480June 26, 2019 3:32 AM

I hope Camille comes back next season. Dorit and Teddi can go.

by Anonymousreply 481June 26, 2019 3:33 AM

Erika is another one who basically does nothing. Right now, she is just coasting off her popularity.

by Anonymousreply 482June 26, 2019 3:39 AM

R482 Most of them do nothing to speak of. At least Erika has a backbone and knows how to read a room and/or situation.

by Anonymousreply 483June 26, 2019 4:37 AM

I have no idea why anyone feels like LVP is necessary on this show. She has always come off as the "mother" who sits on the sidelines. Isn't she allegedly younger than Ramona and Vicki, yet they always fit in step with the other women on their respective shows.

by Anonymousreply 484June 26, 2019 3:53 PM

that's cuz LVP had Old Lady Energy R484. Didn't you get the DL memo? I am loving the return of Season 1 Camille. The real Camille. Yes!

by Anonymousreply 485June 26, 2019 11:41 PM

Camille came to slay! Yes! It’s time for Teddi and Dorit to go!

by Anonymousreply 486June 27, 2019 12:40 AM

To whom does PK owe 1M?

by Anonymousreply 487June 27, 2019 12:47 AM

For some reason I can't save this thread?

by Anonymousreply 488June 27, 2019 12:15 PM

r488 If you have a bunch of watched threads, you may have hit a limit. Try "unwatching" one or more, then clike the "watch" icon this one and see if that saves it. I have had similar problems from time to time, and doing this has worked for me. Hope that helps.

by Anonymousreply 489June 27, 2019 12:50 PM

R488 Oh god, I know by now never to type anything at 5 in the morning, but I did anyway. I hope you were able to understand the disaster that was my post at r489

by Anonymousreply 490June 27, 2019 4:46 PM

Ok bitches, who is our dream cast for next season now that LVP is gone

by Anonymousreply 491June 27, 2019 4:55 PM

Thanks R489!

by Anonymousreply 492June 27, 2019 7:23 PM

Cunty Camille really brought it!

by Anonymousreply 493June 27, 2019 7:23 PM

My cast for next year

Kyle-Like it or not she’s the OG

Rinna-for bringing the drama

Camille-see above

Dorit-so we can watch the financial collapse

Erika-see above

Denise-because I want her to fight with Camille

Brandi-to stir the pot and be messy

Hunter Tylo-She’s a disaster and she would bring the drama

Eileen-to have one nice, normal person

by Anonymousreply 494June 27, 2019 8:04 PM

Dorit will "downsize" next year to a condo. It'll be sad.

by Anonymousreply 495June 27, 2019 9:40 PM

Loved Camille in the latest episode.

by Anonymousreply 496June 28, 2019 2:27 AM

Camille, you're a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 497June 28, 2019 1:06 PM

I am loving Denise Richards on this show. She just seems to go with the flow and let herself be entertained by all these other bitches.

I'm looking forward to her getting in Cunty Camille's face on the finale, though.

by Anonymousreply 498June 28, 2019 1:09 PM

Mo's birthday was the 25th.

Looks like Kyle was away with three of her four daughters on vacation.

I am sure Farrah made sure that Mo had a VERY happy birthday.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499June 28, 2019 4:53 PM

YASSSSSS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500June 28, 2019 9:44 PM

LOVE how the ratings have held firm the last few episodes without LVP

this proves they don't need her

too bad they didn't cut all her footage out of the finale

by Anonymousreply 501June 29, 2019 4:56 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502June 29, 2019 6:10 AM

LVP thinks she's much more worthy than she ever was.

by Anonymousreply 503June 29, 2019 7:06 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 504June 29, 2019 9:58 PM

Rewatching last episode. The women are at the post Kitson pathetic window "reveal" dinner. Cunty Camille is telling Dumbfuck Dorit that she has questioned where her money comes from. The tension mounts (not really, but look at what we are working with here). Cut to Kyle using acting chops M and G could only DREAM to possess as...at a critical moment, she...bites down on her finger!

FEEL the raw emotion (you can't it isn't there)! THRILL as you see (you can't for this is in her mind alone) her award-winning moment as payoff for all of the years Kyle has practiced her tirelessly dire mugging, sorry, ACTING, in the mirror.

Kyle is truly a vanguard, and we are not worthy, so avert your eyes... (seriously, avert your eyes).

by Anonymousreply 505June 30, 2019 12:20 AM

r499, that's interesting. Did Mo and Farrah have to stay behind and "work"? Also, no white party this year to celebrate Mo's birthday?

by Anonymousreply 506June 30, 2019 11:18 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 507July 1, 2019 3:16 AM

r507 meet r502

by Anonymousreply 508July 1, 2019 4:43 AM

HOLY SHIT, since when did this show get better than RHONY? Gotta hand it to Camille, she knows how to stir the pot. It makes it all the more entertaining.

by Anonymousreply 509July 2, 2019 5:57 PM

LVP leaving is the best thing that happened to this show. The drama feels less manufactured, the women seem to like each other and have fun, and (Camille and Teddy excepted) everyone is more likable this season.

by Anonymousreply 510July 2, 2019 6:23 PM

I like Camille just fine now that she is protecting Dorit

by Anonymousreply 511July 2, 2019 9:49 PM

[quote]HOLY SHIT, since when did this show get better than RHONY?

It didn't. And RHoNY itself isn't all that great, anymore.

by Anonymousreply 512July 2, 2019 9:56 PM

This behind the scenes episode is a fucking snoozer.

by Anonymousreply 513July 3, 2019 1:30 AM

I promptly deleted that awful behind the scenes episode right after LVP took her "lie detector" test. Who the fuck let's someone write their own lie detector questions.

by Anonymousreply 514July 3, 2019 3:41 PM

interviews with the ladies as they get ready for the reunion. Their thoughts on LVP not attending, their looks that day, and more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515July 5, 2019 3:44 AM

good god those lips

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516July 5, 2019 3:51 AM

Kyle's extensions looks ridiculous, especially since we know her real hair is thinning by the minute.

by Anonymousreply 517July 5, 2019 6:51 PM

she's a Demi Moore knockoff

by Anonymousreply 518July 5, 2019 7:29 PM

20 minutes in, and dull beyond words. Pick it up, bitches.

by Anonymousreply 519July 10, 2019 8:55 AM

Denise's husband is giving off Dean McDermott vibes this episode. His hotness has been declining at an alarming rate. I'm not OK with this.

Camille is either on something, or is trying too hard to bring the drama to get full time next season. Weirdly agressive, and not in season one style. No sly camp, just angry cunt. And cunty without real context no less.

Speaking of cunty, Erika, who I like, seems checked out. I don't think she will get fired, I think she wants out.

Rinna holding her own, a good balance of pointed but not losing her wig (heh). She's worked really well in this cast. One of their better choices.

Denise might have questionable taste in men, but she knows how to handle the women when they are out of line. I don't understand why her family had to stay in 10 hotels after the fire. They couldn't find a temporary rental? A long term hotel stay? She isn't a bullshitter, but this doesn't quite add up.

Kyle never really gets it right, but she's such a dim bulb, I don't care. Dress: cut wrong--shoving her tits back in every five minutes? Not a good look (though I think she wants it to be). Same with those ratty, mismatched extensions. She's got the money for good ones (I assume), so spend it.

Kyle has a real estate license? News to me, has this been brought up before, and I missed it? Or was she speaking in the royal "we" during that speech?

41 minutes in...please give us some goods. Or you bitches tell me what I missed so I can catch it on a rewatch.

Camille in limo strangely, limply, trying to stick up for what Mason supposedly told her (Teddi "ignoring" Mason, hurting her feelings). First off, who the FUCK would Teddi even be to Mason? Secondly, real talk, Mason is not all there. I would question the validity of this observation coming from her. OR... and this seems more plausible, Camille is using Mason as a way to blame Teddi for some fake/imagined slight, so she can cunt her off the show. Newsflash Camille, Teddi is boring herself off this show. Save the fake outrage.

Six months later..OY, kill me now. Quick observations, I drag Kyle, but her backyard is fucking gorgeous. I love it so much.

Erika put on weight, still looks good though, but seems subdued. I don't know how menopause works, but guessing that or depression.

Looks like Denise submitted to a bit of forehead botox. She looks great, and still herself.

The women truly seemed happy to see each other at the lunch, which is why this has been one of my favorite seasons.

I'm sure I missed a shitload, or maybe there wasn't much to miss?

by Anonymousreply 520July 10, 2019 10:22 AM

Erika just looks chunky next to Rinna...and who wouldn't? I think she looks voluptuous and healthy.

by Anonymousreply 521July 10, 2019 11:56 AM

r521 I think Erika's body is lovely no matter who she's next to, just noted as I was watching that she did have a bit extra going on (still looked great) in the "six months later" scene.

by Anonymousreply 522July 10, 2019 5:17 PM

test

by Anonymousreply 523July 11, 2019 12:44 AM

They look soooo happy. So, so, sooooo happy.

AND THEN.... I show up.

by Anonymousreply 524July 11, 2019 12:48 AM

Anyone else notice Connor from Corbin Fisher standing next Lisa Vanderpump in the short clip of her opening her restaurant in Vegas?

by Anonymousreply 525July 11, 2019 9:56 AM

Erika's horrible lip liner in that last scene in Kyle's backyard made her look like somebody hit her in the mouth.

by Anonymousreply 526July 11, 2019 1:52 PM

I did.

by Anonymousreply 527July 11, 2019 1:55 PM

Someone started another thread before this was filled. This is a ghost town, the other isn't much better, but here's the link anyway.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 528July 12, 2019 1:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!