Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Dallas season 4 premieres Sept 4th @ 9 PM

Here's the trailer

plenty of drama. Cary is downgraded to a friend while Kary is the new housewife. How confusing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24July 15, 2020 12:12 PM

I can’t believe they’ve brought on yet another person to fight LeAnne.

by Anonymousreply 1August 11, 2019 5:48 PM

tonight bitches!!

30 min!!

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2019 12:31 AM

Is Kary the name of Cary’s husband who gets head from guys at The Round Up? He will make a great housewife.

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2019 12:35 AM

Okay, this wedding planner looks like he's wearing a costume and part of the costume is a full head of hair toupee that's both too full and too dark for a man as ancient as he appears to be. Also, we didn't make it five minutes before Leeann had to bring up being a carnie kid. Bang! Here are some photos of me when I was a cunty carney kid!

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2019 1:08 AM

for our Dallas DLers, now that we're 4 seasons in have any of you seen these crazy bitches around town or know people who know any of them?

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2019 1:12 AM

so LeeAnne and Brandi just became friends between the reunion and when filming for this season began? lol wtf

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2019 4:26 PM

They need to do a better job of pretending not to be aware of their reality TV fame.

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2019 4:47 PM

R4- That guy's wig was WORSE last year if you can believe it- It looked like a giant mixing bowl sized hair pie!

I love this franchise and I have since Day 1. Its my 2nd favorite after RHOBH.

Clearly based on the replies, no one watches it!

I thought the trailer looked HORRIBLE, however the first 2 episodes have been breezy, drama filled, and fly by. The women are all very easy to watch on this show. I already miss Cari Dueber (sp?) though.. (the plastics surgeons wife) I liked her-

I find the Momma D/D'andra dynamic very interesting as well as her business tanking. I followed her on Instagram and she and her husband appeared very cool, (he's actually a great photographer and has really gone to some dangerous places) HOWEVER, last season she revealed herself to be quite the bitch and she seems to be going that way this season too. Then I learned she and Momma attend the church of that HORRIBLE guy- that soured me on her completely. However, I do not think she is homophobic in the least. Momma Dee on the other hand, possibly. I love how blatant she is about wanting her trust fund/inheritance. It's interesting that she had shared so much about her financial state and I find it interesting to watch. I also love the bubbly funny blonde chick married to Travis. She is a blast.

RHONY should actually take some lessons. My god that was a chore this season- needs a major overhaul.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2019 4:07 PM

I can't watch this shit anymore. It's just ridiculous. Although Dallas is know for pretension and obnoxiousness - in both the straight and gay communities

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2019 4:27 PM

This show confirms all the DL stereotypes of Dallas. Women who think they need to behave a certain way because of “society”. What century do you live in? It really does capture the pretentious, pseudo-Christian, white trash disguised in Prada and lipstick culture of Dallas. Including proudly proclaiming support for Trump.

Whenever the Dallas defender rears their head in the “Dallas sucks” threads, we can now just refer to this show as affirmation that Dallas is truly one of the shittiest cities in the country.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2019 4:27 PM

Lost interest after the first season when they kept talking about farting....disgusting!

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2019 4:29 PM

don't forget that D'Andra worked in the Bush administration

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2019 7:02 PM

Is this the only thread on this? So many questions.

by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2019 1:47 AM

the mid season trailer came out...LeeAnne is a racist. She goes off on Kary more than once bringing up how she's Mexican

disappointing.

None of the women on this show are likable

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2019 2:45 AM

This is my first time ever seeing this show. I can’t believe there have been 4 seasons. I don’t know how I missed it.

Everybody is so poor on this show.

by Anonymousreply 15October 24, 2019 2:49 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 24, 2019 2:58 AM

Have you seen Potomac? Those ladies are broke as FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 17October 27, 2019 3:33 PM

R17 D'Andra and LeeAnne are pretty broke themselves. It wouldn't shock me if Mama Dee spends all the money left before she dies, leaving D'Andra with almost nothing

by Anonymousreply 18October 27, 2019 8:10 PM

I thought LeAnn's husband was a fag?

by Anonymousreply 19December 17, 2019 1:52 AM

D'Andra DOES have a large inheritance which I don't think Mama Dee can spend.

LeeAnne is completely middle class- I like her because she wears 4 season old Gucci, her house is a ranch...

However, I stand by that Potomac is BROKE AS FUCK. Minus Monique.

by Anonymousreply 20December 17, 2019 1:54 AM

Leeanne has been fired

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21February 26, 2020 3:50 AM

Trumpie white trash bitches

by Anonymousreply 22February 26, 2020 3:53 AM

it's for the best. Her blatant racism towards Kary was unacceptable

and I don't even like Kary

by Anonymousreply 23February 26, 2020 4:17 AM

I guess they’ve started to film the next season— I have a friend who just posted a video of a camera crew around Brandi and maybe Stephanie at someone’s house. It was decorated for a party but it was just the two women and the camera crew.

by Anonymousreply 24July 15, 2020 12:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!