Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Shawn Mendes Is No Longer the Star of His Own Thread (Part 30)

So embarrassing that a thread series that's supposed to be about Shawn Mendes is about almost anyone else but him. Sad. Anyways, continue the discussion of Alec Benjamin, John Mayer, Maluma, Madonna, Alessia Cara and Halsey here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 28, 2019 1:14 AM

Previous thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1June 8, 2019 8:29 PM

After the Aaron Schock hole pics, Shawn will have to do something special to get our attention.

by Anonymousreply 2June 8, 2019 8:31 PM

Halsey thinks hotel shampoo is racist. What is Shawn’s opinion??

by Anonymousreply 3June 8, 2019 8:31 PM

This is happening more and more. I blame it on the influx of new members.

When I joined there was wheat growing in these fields...look at them now!

by Anonymousreply 4June 8, 2019 8:34 PM

Jessie Reyez and Shawn don't hang.

by Anonymousreply 5June 8, 2019 8:44 PM

R3: That's a loaded question

by Anonymousreply 6June 8, 2019 8:55 PM

[quote]That's a loaded question

John Mayer has a loaded cock, and Alec Benjamin has a loaded hole.

by Anonymousreply 7June 8, 2019 9:25 PM

Love you honey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8June 8, 2019 9:30 PM

I don't want to fuck him in the light of day r8. Please take that down.

by Anonymousreply 9June 8, 2019 9:33 PM

How can some sooooo fem and queeny really believe that anyone thinks he’s straight???

by Anonymousreply 10June 8, 2019 9:37 PM

Little girls may, R10. And they are the ones who pay his bills.

by Anonymousreply 11June 8, 2019 9:40 PM

Is he really dating that ugly skank Halsey?

by Anonymousreply 12June 8, 2019 10:04 PM

r12 Wasn't she dating this other skank not too long ago? Or is that over already? Anyway I don't think Shawn's her type

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13June 8, 2019 11:00 PM

R8 What's up with his hair? It looks weird.

by Anonymousreply 14June 8, 2019 11:00 PM

R14, excessive jizz.

by Anonymousreply 15June 8, 2019 11:03 PM

The crackheads at your local gas station...

If you want Shawn to end up with a coke addiction this is who you choose for a beard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16June 8, 2019 11:05 PM

Shawn Mendes did not get the memo as he's been flirting with Benny Blanco on Instagram.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17June 8, 2019 11:08 PM

I wonder what prompted Shawn to reply to this tweet?

[Quote] Shawn Mendes will have a scandal at the end of the year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18June 8, 2019 11:11 PM

I think it's sad that Mendes sounds like a gay. He's a normal guy who likes girls but people keep hassling him because he's effeminate like the gays.

by Anonymousreply 19June 8, 2019 11:15 PM

^^ Fuck Off Frau!!

by Anonymousreply 20June 8, 2019 11:29 PM

[quote]I think it's sad that Mendes sounds like a gay. He's a normal guy who likes girls but people keep hassling him because he's effeminate like the gays.

The delusion is strong in this one.

by Anonymousreply 21June 8, 2019 11:35 PM

I'm not German R20. What's wrong with feeling sorry for someone afflicted with sounding gay when they're not?

by Anonymousreply 22June 8, 2019 11:41 PM

Just two hetero bros....feeling lik such a top!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23June 8, 2019 11:44 PM

r19 Is obviously a troll guys c'mon

by Anonymousreply 24June 8, 2019 11:48 PM

Poor Shawn. He deserves better, but fame is a fickle mistress.

by Anonymousreply 25June 8, 2019 11:51 PM

He's so pretty. He reminds me of a young Hillary Swank.

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2019 11:54 PM

R23 That "lock in the eye" crap makes me want to shave his head.

by Anonymousreply 27June 9, 2019 12:00 AM

Elsewhere, Mayer is playing "spin the twink" with Alec.

by Anonymousreply 28June 9, 2019 12:01 AM

R27 Lol I had to Google that to see what it would look like. Yikes, he'd look worse than Britney.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29June 9, 2019 12:11 AM

Has this ever been posted before? This is Shawn dancing to Don't Cha (wish your girlfriend was hot like me) by the Pussycat Dolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2019 12:13 AM

A sentiment I'm sure the DL agrees with (in response to Shawn being predicted to having a scandal this year).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31June 9, 2019 12:16 AM

Maybe the balding poster was onto something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32June 9, 2019 12:21 AM

Why does he act gay if he's not one?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33June 9, 2019 12:33 AM

I guess the rainbow cookie on his IG story might be a “Happy Pride” post, without posting something outright 🙄

Come on Shawn; you can do it.

by Anonymousreply 34June 9, 2019 1:30 AM

He can't say happy pride, people will drag him.

by Anonymousreply 35June 9, 2019 1:31 AM

Why won’t he come out?!!

It’s not like the entire fucking world doesn’t already know.

by Anonymousreply 36June 9, 2019 2:23 AM

Sometimes two guys are just really close....best friends.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37June 9, 2019 2:32 AM

He'll get older and fade a bit, until the shocking sex tape 'accidentally' gets leaked.

by Anonymousreply 38June 9, 2019 2:42 AM

I’d like Miss Aaron Schock to fuck him the next time he ventures into WeHo.

by Anonymousreply 39June 9, 2019 2:43 AM

^^ That would be Schocking, since they are clearly both bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 40June 9, 2019 2:45 AM

Two bottoms don't make a top.

by Anonymousreply 41June 9, 2019 3:22 AM

I'd say they could share, but Aaron probably needs a hung top at this point, and we don't want to wreck Shawn's poor little pink hole right out of the gate.

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2019 4:00 AM

R12: Halsey is way above his league right now, he sells more albums and more singles than him (by far). A beard is not a good idea but his PR is so bad that they probably think it's what he needs

R35: Saying Happy pride after all he said in recent interviews suprass all the levels of hypocrisy tolerable.

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2019 10:27 AM

[quote]and we don't want to wreck Shawn's poor little pink hole right out of the gate.

You think he’s a virgin?

Aw, you’re so cute.

by Anonymousreply 44June 9, 2019 11:28 AM

r44 Not who you're replying to, but I think he's a virgin when it comes to men too. You really think with all that internalized homophobia he's really fucked a guy before?

by Anonymousreply 45June 9, 2019 1:54 PM

R45: He is a virgin, period. If he really fucked women like he claims he would be way more relaxed and way less worried about what others think about his sexuality

by Anonymousreply 46June 9, 2019 1:57 PM

R45, I think JM has had him.

by Anonymousreply 47June 9, 2019 2:28 PM

Trust me, Shawn's hole is hardly virgin territory...

by Anonymousreply 48June 9, 2019 2:33 PM

R47 Poor thing is too self-hating to fuck.

Though I probably could have, many times.

by Anonymousreply 49June 9, 2019 3:08 PM

Anyone know of any other cute "up and coming" singers that may be gay/bi that we should keep an eye out for? Or is there a separate thread for that?

by Anonymousreply 50June 9, 2019 4:12 PM

r46 He probably did it at least once with a woman, out of peer pressure (especially with the kind of friends he has), to prove himself or whatever. Is not that unheard of. I mean I even had a GF once lmao

r47 I love to joke about it in these threads, but tbh I don't think so. I bet JM would love to though

I just see Shawn as so in denial that he'd rather go celibate that have sex with a guy, for now at least.

by Anonymousreply 51June 9, 2019 4:13 PM

[quote][R12]: Halsey is way above his league right now, he sells more albums and more singles than him (by far).

Not true. While some of her singles do better than his, his last album did much better than her's. Halsey's last album debuted with an embarrassingly low 106k units. His tours make a lot more money than her's as well.

by Anonymousreply 52June 9, 2019 4:23 PM

Halsey also is featured on tons of other artists’ tracks, and she does a shitload of collaborations and guest spots.

She makes a lot of money and gets a lot of name recognition/exposure due to that stuff.

by Anonymousreply 53June 9, 2019 4:47 PM

Do people truly think that JM is bi or gay? He’s a notorious womanizer. I can’t imagine that he’d suddenly decide to switch teams at 40.

by Anonymousreply 54June 9, 2019 4:57 PM

^^ He hasn’t been seen with a woman in many years.

His entire life is posting on Instagram, hanging out with Andy Cohen, and gushing over mediocre think singers.

by Anonymousreply 55June 9, 2019 5:03 PM

^^ twink

by Anonymousreply 56June 9, 2019 5:04 PM

Fucking twinks is my favorite kind of birth control.

by Anonymousreply 57June 9, 2019 5:09 PM

Also, Mayer is famously sober now. Much of his previous “womanizing” lifestyle was probably drug and alcohol-fueled.

by Anonymousreply 58June 9, 2019 5:12 PM

R52: He sold less that 400k so i doubt she did less than that given that she had a good bunch of big hits. In the USA she is way bigger than him right now, and unlike him she has fans beyond the teen girls

R53: He did exactly the same during a while

R50: I don't follow the charts that much right now but i think the only teen hearthrob on the pop chart right now is A J Mitchell, i don't know anything about him but his video shows a lot of couples and none of them is gay, so he is not even promoted as gay friendly (at least not yet).

The other one young singer is Khalid, but he is not on Shawn's league, and he is indeed talented

by Anonymousreply 59June 9, 2019 5:26 PM

I fucked Shawn. He was 19 and I was 25.....sounds familiar?

by Anonymousreply 60June 9, 2019 8:04 PM

R59, Khalid is much bigger than Shawn. HIs album debuted with more sales and his singles are doing far better. He can't sing for shit, but neither can Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 61June 9, 2019 8:21 PM

I love Khalid's "Better" and it's infinitely better than any crap Mendes has ever created. Shawn should take lessons in Pop Music 101 from Khalid, and quit producing overblown white-boy teen aged angst "love is such torture" bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 62June 9, 2019 8:24 PM

But would you tongue-fuck Khalid's hot, tight fart box?

by Anonymousreply 63June 9, 2019 8:31 PM

When i said Khalid is not on his league i was thinking about the hearthrob competition.

Khalid is way more talented and his success is not based on his looks, maybe i'm wrong but he doesn't seem teen magazine material, so he is not direct competition with Shawn

by Anonymousreply 64June 9, 2019 8:33 PM

.@ShawnMendes shows his support for #PrideMonth by posting a photo of a rainbow biscuit on Instagram! 💕🏳️‍🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65June 9, 2019 8:46 PM

I think it's all he can do without getting bashed for his blatant hypocresy

by Anonymousreply 66June 9, 2019 8:49 PM

^^ Nah, he hasn't done anything deserving anything more than criticism. It's not like he hit a guy for coming onto him or anything.

by Anonymousreply 67June 9, 2019 9:01 PM

R67 In his interviews he imply that being gay is the worst thing you can be, the fact that someone thinks you are gay is hurtful, that he wakes up in cold sweat because someone somewhere thinks he is gay, that he changes his mannierism because he doesn't want people to think he is gay.

Sorry, but a happy pride month is ridiculous coming from someone like him

by Anonymousreply 68June 9, 2019 9:15 PM

R68 I agree that he's a contemptible homophobe and hyprocite, but for me it just doesn't rise (descend ?) to the same level as people who actually do violence.

by Anonymousreply 69June 9, 2019 9:20 PM

Shawn Mendes presenting hole

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70June 9, 2019 9:22 PM

R69: obviously not, but if he was a gay basher his career will be over, being a simple homophobe didn't affect his career at all (at least not till now)

by Anonymousreply 71June 9, 2019 9:24 PM

R70 Poor Shawn - all that getting drunk around his 'bros' and he's STILL a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 72June 9, 2019 9:39 PM

Shawn is the Lindsey Graham of pop.

by Anonymousreply 73June 9, 2019 9:41 PM

Talking about Khalid, look who's his latest collaboration...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74June 9, 2019 10:38 PM

This thread is filling up a lot faster than the last one. I'm really surprised.

by Anonymousreply 75June 9, 2019 10:41 PM

I kinda like that Shawn is far removed from the gay community, if he was out having sex he'd probably turn into those WeHo types who only talk to you if you have 6 pack, money and is under 30.

by Anonymousreply 76June 9, 2019 10:52 PM

[quote]he'd probably turn into those WeHo types who only talk to you if you have 6 pack, money and is under 30.

Or who look down on you for not being able to form a sentence.

by Anonymousreply 77June 9, 2019 10:54 PM

R76 As opposed to his current MO of only talking to celebrities and ugly fraus. [italic] A big improvement. [/italic]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78June 9, 2019 10:54 PM

He may be straight or closeted, but he won't be dating any uggos, either way.

by Anonymousreply 79June 9, 2019 10:55 PM

I don't really care. I don't think all effeminate men are gay. DL had hundreds of threads on Bieber being gay and he's not. I know he's not. Being abused is not being gay - don't get the two confused.

I'm sure Shawn IS gay. But he's not a thug, seems very young and doesn't have to come out. His GAY demeanor is what makes him have to address it. To dwell on his presentation is a form of bullying in my opinion. Leave him alone.

His parents made sure he wasn't passed around and fucked around with that way. He'll come out when he finds a love that he wants to share and talk about. That's the best way.

by Anonymousreply 80June 9, 2019 11:26 PM

He’s dull and uninteresting, and so are his songs.

by Anonymousreply 81June 9, 2019 11:28 PM

OMG who isnt dull and uninteresting at 20 years old ? Jesus christ, try talking to any 20 yo, they're all pretty boring but that's normal part of life.

by Anonymousreply 82June 9, 2019 11:40 PM

r82 Idk what kind of 20 year olds you know, but early 20's are a really exciting age, It all goes downhill after that though. I can say, now at 28, life's became dull and uninteresting with job and routine, etc. But he's a famous and millionaire 20 y.o, his life should be really far from boring for at least another 15 years...

by Anonymousreply 83June 9, 2019 11:55 PM

I thought you were talking about his personality, it's pretty obvious that his life isnt boring, even in the closet he's still travelling, partying and meeting new people.

by Anonymousreply 84June 10, 2019 12:05 AM

28 to 35 are the prime years of most every man and woman's life, both physically and emotionally. It's a biological fact and a casual truth. You'll never look better, be stronger or feel more capable - though you can still gain in confidence and obviously career, finance and prestige. But those are the peak years of a western human being.

To suggest that most 20 years olds are interesting to anyone other than their friends and classmates is untrue, short sighted and in your case self pitying, R83. There are exceptional 17 year olds, but they are only exceptional in a single area. The brain and body need to fully develop, the baby fat must drop and some self discipline and direction need to take over for a powerful man or woman to emerge. That happens much closer 35 than 20 for the majority of humans.

by Anonymousreply 85June 10, 2019 12:08 AM

r85 Is not that deep.

And I guess we're saying he's boring in the sense that his life isn't' gossip worthy, he isn't dating anyone, there isn't any scandal, etc. We don't know enough about him to really know how his personality is

by Anonymousreply 86June 10, 2019 12:16 AM

I'm pretty sure Khalid is gay. Is Shawn down for the swirl?

by Anonymousreply 87June 10, 2019 12:25 AM

[quote]And I guess we're saying he's boring...

Who is "we're" R86? I addressed your comments @ R83 directly. If it's not that deep, stop mooning over a dude barely out of his teens. You've posted enough to show you do find him interesting and that nonsense about YOUR life being dull at 28. Strangely, I suspect you are much older than that! Is not that deep, ha.

by Anonymousreply 88June 10, 2019 12:30 AM

What we’re saying is... if you’re going to present yourself as an “artist”, and be a celebrity who lives your life in public view... you need to be at least somewhat interesting.

by Anonymousreply 89June 10, 2019 12:35 AM

Not really, Shawn is your average 20 yo the way he lives his life, gen z kids like people that are relatable, that's his target audience, not 28 yo men (if you are indeed 28).

by Anonymousreply 90June 10, 2019 12:43 AM

[Quote] DL had hundreds of threads on Bieber being gay and he's not. I know he's not.

And how do you know this, exactly? Because he says he's not? That's not a legitimate answer. People can have fake relationships/marriages with women and still be gay but in the closet. Besides, more than likely, you don't know him personally so all you have to go off of is speculation, just like everyone else.

[Quote] To dwell on his presentation is a form of bullying in my opinion. [Bold] Leave him alone. [/Bold]

What are you, Chris Crocker? Dwelling on his presentation is literally the only thing that intrigues the DL about Shawn Mendes. Otherwise, no one here would care about him in the slightest, which is his worst nightmare.

[Quote] His parents made sure he wasn't passed around and fucked around with that way.

Again, how do you know this? And "that way"? What are you talking about?

[Quote] He'll come out when he finds a love that he wants to share and talk about.

This is either Shawn himself or a frau. Either way, by the time he's "ready" to come out of the closet, no one will care anymore, but we all know this, so we're just waiting for the inevitable meltdown to occur, which the psychic in R18 predicted, along with most everybody else here.

by Anonymousreply 91June 10, 2019 12:47 AM

You prove yourself to be a DL monster R91. I am not Shawn or a frau. And I do know. Why is your heart so dark? Who is Chris Crocker?

by Anonymousreply 92June 10, 2019 12:51 AM

There's rumors that Justin B was passed around in hollywood when he was 13-14, including that Usher used to bang him among other industry powerful men, that would explain why Justin is such a mess today (drug addiction, early marriage, rehab, church cult stuff etc).

Shawn so far hasnt gone through that meltdown phase that Justin has but Justin was much more famous than Shawn ever will, so that comparison is apples to oranges.

by Anonymousreply 93June 10, 2019 12:52 AM

r88 WE here in the DL...

[quote]You've posted enough to show you do find him interesting

I just like making fun of him and wait around here until "the inevitable meltdown", like r91 perfectly put it. And yes, I am 28 why is that so hard to believe?, and I never said my life is dull or uninteresting but that it got duller than when I was younger, which is normal I guess.

Also are you new here or something? You keep posting like you're answer to the same person when we're obviously more than 1

by Anonymousreply 94June 10, 2019 12:55 AM

[Quote] And I do know.

How?

[Quote] Why is your heart so dark?

Mary!

[Quote] Who is Chris Crocker?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 10, 2019 12:55 AM

Lol r88 r85 r91 is the same troll (i hope) or worse, frau, who also posted:

[quote]I think it's sad that Mendes sounds like a gay. He's a normal guy who likes girls but people keep hassling him because he's effeminate like the gays.

JSYK who you're dealing with here...

by Anonymousreply 96June 10, 2019 12:59 AM

^ I mean r92 not 91 sorry

by Anonymousreply 97June 10, 2019 12:59 AM

R97 I was about to say. I'm not R85 or R88.

by Anonymousreply 98June 10, 2019 1:00 AM

HUH. I'm not new and you're not 28. And R91, R94 and R95 and R96 are the same guy. Fast response time, a few devices. WE know who YOU are. It's very easy to recognize your argumentative posting style and formatting. You're over SIXTY and CRAZY.

[quote]Also are you new here or something? You keep posting like you're answer to the same person when we're obviously more than 1

You were preemptively paranoid fool. What about barely legal gay boys makes you so jumpy? We heard about your failed penile implant on other threads but its your disastrous nose jobs that are most noticeable.

by Anonymousreply 99June 10, 2019 1:05 AM

R99 Again, I'm not R94 or R96.

by Anonymousreply 100June 10, 2019 1:07 AM

Confirmed r99 is fucking crazy and doesn't know how to check if someone is the same person, so HE is probably over 60

[quote]We heard about your failed penile implant on other threads but its your disastrous nose jobs that are most noticeable.

WHAT?? that sure wasn't me. Learn how to check a poster's history and then come back, grandpa

by Anonymousreply 101June 10, 2019 2:06 AM

Do people really think that Shawn’s hole is virginal?

by Anonymousreply 102June 10, 2019 2:19 AM

Either virgin or only having sex with a few trusted guys, kinda like Aaron Schock did when he was in congress.

by Anonymousreply 103June 10, 2019 2:23 AM

R102 Shawn is so nervous about his hole that he probably has someone who holds his hand while he makes poopies. I also expect it to be revealed that he has an emotional support animal.

That should be the next thread title - Let's Guess Shawn Mendes' Emotional Support Animal

by Anonymousreply 104June 10, 2019 2:36 AM

R105 I think a better title (save for an unexpected Shawn Mendes meltdown before the thread fills up) would be Has Shawn Mendes Been Fucked? A DL Mystery (Part 31).

by Anonymousreply 105June 10, 2019 3:12 AM

R105 None of his 'bros' have figured out why Shawn always passes out with his ass in the air.

Poor guy watches too much Fraternity X (which is to say, any at all).

by Anonymousreply 106June 10, 2019 3:25 AM

r106 That doesn't stop them from dragging him into the nearest bedroom and taking turns.

by Anonymousreply 107June 10, 2019 11:22 AM

[quote]Do people really think that Shawn’s hole is virginal?

Yes. It's been discussed many times on previous threads.

Shawn may not be out to himself yet, or his parents and friends. Considering how vociferously he denies being gay, it's possible he hasn't had any gay sex yet.

by Anonymousreply 108June 10, 2019 11:37 AM

The divine Miss M

by Anonymousreply 109June 10, 2019 12:03 PM

[QUOTE]Shawn may not be out to himself yet, or his parents and friends. Considering how vociferously he denies being gay, it's possible he hasn't had any gay sex yet.

Nonsense. Wasn’t he getting pounded by one of the Steinmark twins?

by Anonymousreply 110June 10, 2019 1:33 PM

R108: I have no problem with him denying being gay, my problem is the way he chose to do it showing how many issues he have, homophobia runs deep in him

by Anonymousreply 111June 10, 2019 1:46 PM

r110 In the DL fanfic, yes

by Anonymousreply 112June 10, 2019 2:23 PM

r112 Some people are taking the fanfics seriously lol.

by Anonymousreply 113June 10, 2019 2:45 PM

Popped his cherry, bro.....no homo 🍒

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114June 10, 2019 5:32 PM

[quote]Nonsense. Wasn’t he getting pounded by one of the Steinmark twins?

It's Stenmark.

And we don't know -- we can only speculate.

by Anonymousreply 115June 10, 2019 9:52 PM

Does anyone else think that, on the contrary, his hole is probably so blown out and loose it’s like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

by Anonymousreply 116June 10, 2019 10:36 PM

There's no way in this day and age he can be a slut without any info spilling out.

by Anonymousreply 117June 10, 2019 10:42 PM

Happy pride! 🌈

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118June 11, 2019 12:05 AM

[quote]There's no way in this day and age he can be a slut without any info spilling out.

Yeah, I don't think Shawn is having much gay sex, if any at all.

He's much too repressed.

The one thing that is interesting though is that according to a couple of the Australian posters on LPSG, one of the Stenmark Twins is apparently known to be gay/bi in Australian circles.

by Anonymousreply 119June 11, 2019 1:08 AM

Hey Shawn, put up or shut up

by Anonymousreply 120June 11, 2019 1:54 AM

r119 Shawn jacks it to gay porn telling himself the whole time how gross and disgusting it is.

by Anonymousreply 121June 11, 2019 2:57 AM

Note to self: never post another rainbow cookie again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122June 11, 2019 5:36 AM

The infamous cookie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123June 11, 2019 5:37 AM

Did I miss something, did he actually regret having posted that or ?

by Anonymousreply 124June 11, 2019 5:41 AM

I mentioned this guy in the last thread, but I wouldn't be surprised if John Mayer starts lusting over this twink. Noah Urrea is a member of the Simon Fuller produced Now United. The only issue is he's "gender fluid" so who the hell knows if JM is into that kind of stuff or not. Either way, it's yet another boy vying for Shawn Mendes' throne in addition to Alec Benjamin and Bazzi.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125June 11, 2019 3:53 PM

Shawn posting a pic of a half-eaten rainbow cookie represents him being half-gay. In other words, bisexual.

How have people not caught on to this?

by Anonymousreply 126June 11, 2019 4:04 PM

r126 Because that's a reach

by Anonymousreply 127June 11, 2019 4:05 PM

Is he still a homophobic cunt?

by Anonymousreply 128June 11, 2019 4:06 PM

Look everyone!!! I'm not homophobic because I'm eating a rainbow cookie!*

*No homo though.

by Anonymousreply 129June 11, 2019 4:08 PM

R119 Shawn isn't just in the closet, he's in denial. He hasn't even admitted it to himself yet. He should watch Eastenders, he reminds me about Callum, though Callum actually acted on his gay feelings, I doubt Shawn will until his career is down the shitter (which might be sooner rather than later). He's a workoholic, it's how he keeps the same sex feelings at bay (he probably doesn't even think about it). Just wait until his career is over, and he starts to contemplate on his life. I think he will then find the courage to act on his feelings and admit to himself that he likes men.

by Anonymousreply 130June 11, 2019 4:12 PM

LOL @ R135 posting Noah. I thought I was the only DLer following him and his deliciously twinky bud Josh Beauchamp. TBH I’m pretty disappointed in that interview. I was hoping he would avoid all of this recent half-coming out BS.

by Anonymousreply 131June 11, 2019 4:50 PM

I used to follow him too r131 but I don't even consider this a half-coming out. What are we supposed to understand from him saying "it's obvious". Also doesn't he go around occasionally posting Instagram stories where he says he wants a GF? I had to unfollow because he got a little too much, I have to admit lol.

by Anonymousreply 132June 11, 2019 4:55 PM

I thought Gus Kenworthy was fucking Shawn. When did that stop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133June 11, 2019 5:10 PM

r133 It never started?...

Some of you guys shouldn't take the shit we say around here too literally

by Anonymousreply 134June 11, 2019 6:07 PM

R134, Gus has tracked Shawn down at least 3 or 4 times, and then posted about it.

So Gus does seem to have an obsession with Shawn. It's probably not returned by Shawn, though.

by Anonymousreply 135June 11, 2019 9:34 PM

Gus show how pathetic he can be. A guy like Gus could find a way hotter guy to hook up but no, he keeps doing the same thing again and again. Unless he is trolling Shawn, of course, in that case he has my respect

by Anonymousreply 136June 11, 2019 9:38 PM

We all know that Shawn would take Gus' dick if he could without being outed.

by Anonymousreply 137June 11, 2019 9:48 PM

Gus already has a boyfriend (whom he he posts photos of on IG) so I wonder what the boyfriend thinks of his obsession with Shawn?

by Anonymousreply 138June 11, 2019 9:59 PM

Shawn WhoeverthefuckHEis Mendes and/or his pathetic DL fangurrls can post as many threads as they like. I still delete every single one without giving it a second glance.

by Anonymousreply 139June 11, 2019 10:05 PM

r139 Do you do the same with the Chalamet threads? There are way more of those and theyre 10 times more boring.

by Anonymousreply 140June 11, 2019 10:14 PM

r139 ??? None of Shawn's threads were ever deleted. You mean you block them or?

by Anonymousreply 141June 11, 2019 10:19 PM

^^^ Delete, block, whichever verb you care to choose. Just so I don't have to LOOK AT all that little girl horseshit.

(And, yes, R140, ditto TimOTaysqueee.)

by Anonymousreply 142June 11, 2019 10:31 PM

R131 R132 I follow him because of his group, Now United. They are really talented and I’m surprised there isn’t a DL thread for them yet. I’ve been thinking of starting one. The gay one in the group is Chinese though.

R133 This is, what, Gus’ third photo with Shawn? He’s a stalker. Shawn should file a restraining order.

by Anonymousreply 143June 11, 2019 10:39 PM

Gus' boyfriend is a lot hotter than Shawn.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144June 11, 2019 10:47 PM

HOLY SHIT Gus has aged like a potato, isn't he like 27 or something ? Holy jesus be some sunscreen in his life.

by Anonymousreply 145June 11, 2019 10:57 PM

R144, so why is Gus always desperate to be photographed with Shawn?

by Anonymousreply 146June 11, 2019 11:02 PM

r142 Why are you still commenting then?

by Anonymousreply 147June 12, 2019 12:49 AM

r146 For famewhoring reasons

by Anonymousreply 148June 12, 2019 12:50 AM

R133 Gus is a bit of a thirsty famewhore, not to mention a total bottom just like Shawn. That said, he's at least less boring than Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 149June 12, 2019 2:20 AM

R125 A little to exotic for me. Besides, Alec and I are deliriously happy.

by Anonymousreply 150June 12, 2019 2:24 AM

JM is looking so good lately 🤤 Shawn's missing out

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151June 12, 2019 2:51 AM

John is looking really, really damn good. How the fuck is he (allegedly) single?

by Anonymousreply 152June 12, 2019 3:26 AM

Do you like my sexy legs, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153June 12, 2019 7:35 AM

R153 Probably better if you spread those for us, buddy

by Anonymousreply 154June 12, 2019 8:32 AM

in Portland yesterday. That shirt is quite gay I got to say

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155June 12, 2019 2:16 PM

Don’t say that, r155, poor Shawn will be up all night now in cold sweats.

by Anonymousreply 156June 12, 2019 2:48 PM

Can't believe Shawn was in my neck of the woods yesterday!

by Anonymousreply 157June 12, 2019 3:06 PM

R155 When does the Shawn Mendes "singing" tour hit the Cape Cod area? Maybe he can sneak around with the gays in Provincetown this summer the way Aaron Schock does in Weho.

by Anonymousreply 158June 12, 2019 3:14 PM

His hair looks luscious at R155.

by Anonymousreply 159June 12, 2019 3:26 PM

R150 I'm very happy too, John. Check out my 90's inspired photo. It isn't cool? I bet you posed for photos like this when you were my age. Anyways, I hope to see you soon. I miss you being inside of...my house. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160June 12, 2019 3:26 PM

R160 Ah, good times. Yes, the camera can be a good friend, if you treat it well. I look forward to being inside of your house again soon. You'll have to show me all of your rooms, in case there is one I didn't see before. Of course, you're always welcome inside my house, too, you know.

We'll have fun, I just know it. Cuddles for you, handsome.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161June 12, 2019 10:04 PM

R156 Gronk will leave him in a hot sweat.

by Anonymousreply 162June 12, 2019 10:05 PM

r157 It seems like he's still in Portland, maybe you could find him around ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163June 13, 2019 12:20 AM

Is that the reflection of a Pride flag in the window at R163?

How ironic for Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 164June 13, 2019 12:29 AM

r164 Doesn't quite look like a reflection I think it's hanging from the table?

by Anonymousreply 165June 13, 2019 12:38 AM

More from Portland, with more Pride flags in the back lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166June 13, 2019 12:39 AM

At R166 it looks like Shawn's regular bodyguard is back from his medical leave.

by Anonymousreply 167June 13, 2019 12:41 AM

Is Shawn trying to look more masc with chest hair ? I like it but he never had it before I wonder what made him change.

by Anonymousreply 168June 13, 2019 12:46 AM

r168 He always have it, he just shaves it sometimes for some photoshoots

by Anonymousreply 169June 13, 2019 1:03 AM

R169 Yup, he's fully grown. Makes the sperm and everything.

by Anonymousreply 170June 13, 2019 1:35 AM

R164 That's a pride flag hanging over his table, but I don't think Shawn put it up there.

R168 I hate Shawn's chest hair. It's not a carpet at all, it's like little wisps of hair. If you're going to let it grow, then you have to be a hairy man with a strong, even covering. If it's going to be minimal and patchy, like Shawn's, then you should shave it. He may not like looking twinky and going through the grooming it requires to maintain that appearance, but that's where his appeal lies. It's certainly not because of his music.

by Anonymousreply 171June 13, 2019 4:14 AM

Looks like Shawn's playing a show tonight. Or already did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 172June 13, 2019 4:19 AM

Check out my ass, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173June 13, 2019 5:06 AM

[quote]That's a pride flag hanging over his table, but I don't think Shawn put it up there

Well obviously not, since that seems to be a cafe/bar

[quote]If you're going to let it grow, then you have to be a hairy man with a strong, even covering. If it's going to be minimal and patchy, like Shawn's, then you should shave it

Who says so? Personally I'm glad he goes natural and if that's the way it grows what can he do

by Anonymousreply 174June 13, 2019 5:45 AM

More ass:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175June 13, 2019 5:48 AM

Look at how I fill out my jeans:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 176June 13, 2019 5:49 AM

R174 Well, I said so and I'm sure I'm not the only one here who feels that way. Guys with patchy, minimal and uneven chest hair patterns who don't shave it are gross. Sure, maybe it will fill in as he gets older (he's only 20), but until it does, it'd be better to keep shaving or waxing it, especially since it doesn't look like much at all to maintain.

R176 I've seen better.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177June 13, 2019 5:55 AM

More booty:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178June 13, 2019 5:56 AM

R178 Anthony Recker's butt is much better than yours ever will be.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 179June 13, 2019 5:57 AM

You're never getting my ass, R179. I know you want it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 180June 13, 2019 6:00 AM

This isn't an ass competition.

by Anonymousreply 181June 13, 2019 6:08 AM

My big butt:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182June 13, 2019 6:18 AM

My ass in motion:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183June 13, 2019 6:28 AM

Geez, bet he cries almost as much as Tebow.

by Anonymousreply 184June 13, 2019 8:48 AM

Ok we can hate him for his internalised homophobia and his basic music but can't deny he's looking gorgeous in these Portland candid photos

by Anonymousreply 185June 13, 2019 10:35 AM

Flat ass.

by Anonymousreply 186June 13, 2019 12:33 PM

R185: I don't find him gorgeous at all. He is cute, but that's all (for me)

by Anonymousreply 187June 13, 2019 2:20 PM

Look! I’ve been seen with someone like a girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 188June 13, 2019 5:09 PM

r188 She doesn't count. She works for you and already has a BF, silly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189June 13, 2019 5:22 PM

It’s an eye mask, R189....I’m in desperate need of a cum facial, any volunteers?

by Anonymousreply 190June 13, 2019 5:49 PM

Shawn would probably be more interested in the boyfriend than her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191June 13, 2019 5:58 PM

R189 Boyfriend looks gayer than Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 192June 13, 2019 6:26 PM

[quote]Flat ass.

Shawn may have many drawbacks, but a flat ass is not one of them.

by Anonymousreply 193June 13, 2019 8:14 PM

[quote]Shawn would probably be more interested in the boyfriend than her.

I know I am.

by Anonymousreply 194June 13, 2019 9:07 PM

Bit unrelated but Halsey's still dating Yungblud, so that's another one who can't be a beard. Nice try from his people though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195June 13, 2019 9:56 PM

Always hard

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196June 13, 2019 10:29 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197June 13, 2019 10:39 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 198June 13, 2019 10:40 PM

They take turns

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199June 13, 2019 11:04 PM

[quote] Shawn may have many drawbacks, but a flat ass is not one of them.

Looks flat to me.

by Anonymousreply 200June 14, 2019 12:13 AM

Shawn is showing a muscular bicep at R199.

by Anonymousreply 201June 14, 2019 12:16 AM

I'd say his ass is nothing special, not quite flat but not great either

by Anonymousreply 202June 14, 2019 12:19 AM

So this youtuber Dan Howell came out today, after years and years of speculation from his fans and him denied it (sounds familiar?), and I think this could give an idea of what's going on with Shawn as well.

He talks about his internalised homophobia and self hatred and how it all affected him. I think it's worth watching

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203June 14, 2019 1:44 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 204June 14, 2019 2:04 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205June 14, 2019 2:10 AM

Do you like his position, bitches?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206June 14, 2019 2:18 AM

Is he deemed “white adjacent” by DL?

by Anonymousreply 207June 14, 2019 2:22 AM

r207 Why would we? he's white

Btw is someone else having trouble visualizing previews of links? I just see them as a blue link that I have to click to see. Did the DL fuck up again or something?

by Anonymousreply 208June 14, 2019 2:25 AM

R208, this was implemented within the last couple of days:

[quote] Offsite Link Previews (registration required)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209June 14, 2019 2:27 AM

r209 Ah thanks!

by Anonymousreply 210June 14, 2019 2:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211June 14, 2019 2:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212June 14, 2019 2:37 AM

R209 Wow, that really ruins the DL experience. The image previews were what made this page fun. Having to click to see the images and then having trouble remembering which post it came from ruins this site. Can't understand why they'd do this. Does it cost that much money to have an image preview? Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 213June 14, 2019 2:37 AM

r213 Nope, registration is free now. You have to have an username though (but still can post anonymously)

by Anonymousreply 214June 14, 2019 2:40 AM

What am I thinking about?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215June 14, 2019 2:41 AM

Thanks again r209, link previews are back now 🙌

by Anonymousreply 216June 14, 2019 2:46 AM

Shawn & Drake:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 217June 14, 2019 2:52 AM

More Shawn & Drake:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218June 14, 2019 2:53 AM

Who is Drake?

by Anonymousreply 219June 14, 2019 2:53 AM

r219 Soundcloud rapper, not really famous or anything

by Anonymousreply 220June 14, 2019 2:54 AM

R214 Oh, that fixed the problem. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 221June 14, 2019 3:52 AM

R217 I guess Shawn doesn't have to worry about beaten up by Drake's bodyguards now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222June 14, 2019 3:53 AM

Yeah, R222, I guess Shawn is more famous & recognized now.

by Anonymousreply 223June 14, 2019 4:37 AM

Looks like Shawn was watching the NBA game tonight:

[quote]TORONTOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 224June 14, 2019 4:38 AM

Bulging for you 🥜

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225June 14, 2019 5:38 AM

R219: Drake is the most famous canadian of the two

by Anonymousreply 226June 14, 2019 1:32 PM

r225 You call THAT a bulge? lmao

by Anonymousreply 227June 14, 2019 2:30 PM

Dan Howell just came out after being closeted for 28 years. There's still hope for Shawn!

by Anonymousreply 228June 14, 2019 3:06 PM

He's 32 though R228

by Anonymousreply 229June 14, 2019 3:10 PM

R228 No, that's Phil. Dan is a few years younger than him. Dan is 28.

by Anonymousreply 230June 14, 2019 3:12 PM

R228 If you watched the video, he knew he was gay since ages ago and he had some experiences previous to meeting Phil.

I think Shawn, on the other hand, is still denying it to himself

by Anonymousreply 231June 14, 2019 3:19 PM

Do you want to join me in bed?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 232June 14, 2019 8:09 PM

Did JM ever say this to you, Shawn? I bet he didn't

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233June 14, 2019 8:28 PM

JM is smitten!

by Anonymousreply 234June 14, 2019 8:57 PM

Who knew that John Mayer would grow up to be obsessed with twinks?

by Anonymousreply 235June 14, 2019 8:58 PM

R233 Now, now. Let's not be mean to the guy. I'm sure there's someone out there for him.

by Anonymousreply 236June 14, 2019 9:50 PM

"I'm glad there is a you" that sounds like a nice title for a song

by Anonymousreply 237June 14, 2019 11:30 PM

R236 There is someone out there for Shawn, it's just not you. You're mine. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 238June 15, 2019 1:11 AM

[quote]"I'm glad there is a you"

Is this John Mayer's pick up line for twinks?

by Anonymousreply 239June 15, 2019 1:12 AM

Also, John, the inspiration for my new single cover artwork is the face I make when you cum on my face. I may call it "Must Have Been the Wind," but it's really "Must Be John's Creamy Goo" to anyone in the know. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 240June 15, 2019 1:13 AM

R238 I love it when you get possessive. Come spend the night. We'll watch cartoons and make out.

R240 What can I say, you inspire me to extra goo.

by Anonymousreply 241June 15, 2019 4:02 AM

Any of you bitches wanna smell my hairy pits?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242June 15, 2019 4:17 AM

R242 Sorry, Shawn. No one can get past all those girls who are so eager to have your baby.

by Anonymousreply 243June 15, 2019 4:18 AM

Regardless of everything else, his pits are perfection!

by Anonymousreply 244June 15, 2019 4:38 AM

They are nice pits. Probably his best asset.

by Anonymousreply 245June 15, 2019 4:46 AM

Agree

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246June 15, 2019 5:02 AM

Thanks, guys!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247June 15, 2019 5:19 AM

Get a taste

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248June 15, 2019 5:21 PM

I watched the Elvis special with my mom. She had never seen or heard of Shawn Mendes before. I asked her what she thought and she said he's cute but doesn't have much of a personality and his voice is weak.

by Anonymousreply 249June 15, 2019 7:31 PM

R249: She described him perfectly

by Anonymousreply 250June 15, 2019 7:36 PM

[quote]And I guess we're saying he's boring in the sense that his life isn't' gossip worthy, he isn't dating anyone, there isn't any scandal, etc. We don't know enough about him to really know how his personality is

That’s all pretty typical of someone who is closeted and tries hard to not reveal anything about their personal life.

by Anonymousreply 251June 15, 2019 11:31 PM

Maybe he should get a new beard. He's getting pretty boring otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 252June 15, 2019 11:36 PM

Aww. I love when men aren't afraid to show their love and admiration for each other publicly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253June 15, 2019 11:40 PM

He definitely has an armpit fetish. He’s constantly showing his off, because he knows some people get off on it.

by Anonymousreply 254June 15, 2019 11:48 PM

He loves it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255June 15, 2019 11:48 PM

You bitches love it, don't you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256June 15, 2019 11:51 PM

R253 The thing I love looking up to most is John's dick in my face as he's about to shoot a big load. Without hot daddies, young twinks like me will never be satisfied. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 257June 15, 2019 11:58 PM

R255 is hot.

by Anonymousreply 258June 16, 2019 1:02 AM

R257 It's a lot of sweaty fun satisfying you. BTW, I'm having some handle bars added to the bathrooms. You know, for safety.

by Anonymousreply 259June 16, 2019 1:08 AM

Lick my pits while I take a selfie!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 260June 16, 2019 3:31 AM

R260 So fucking hot

by Anonymousreply 261June 16, 2019 3:51 AM

For you R261

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 262June 16, 2019 4:02 AM

Look at me showing off my pits to the girls:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263June 16, 2019 4:20 AM

I love how in r262, everyone is ignoring him. They’re taking a group pic and he’s excluded, so he has to take his own. Lmao.

by Anonymousreply 264June 16, 2019 11:26 AM

After a big start the single is not doing that great. The song is 9 on airplay but it's starting to fade and barely top 20 on itunes. It peaked at 9 on UK.

Not bad, but not exactly great either, of course it has a 2 peak that always looks great, but that was the only week it was a top 10 on the billboard hot 100

by Anonymousreply 265June 16, 2019 1:02 PM

R264 What? Shawn's str8 bro friends aren't really his friends? How could this be???? /s

It's been obvious for a long time that these dudes (who keep him in the closet) are no good for him and will lead to bad things for him in the long run. They will not be there for him when he meltdowns. They only hang out with him now because he's wealthy and famous. They are as fickle as thieves and it's unfortunate that Shawn doesn't see this.

by Anonymousreply 266June 16, 2019 3:28 PM

r266 They had a lot of fun last night. The bros got really really and they bet Shawn $10 that he couldnt dress as a girl and do a strip and dance for them. Shawn thought about it longer than usual before he agreed. I heard that when everybody woke up this morning nobody could remember what they all did after Shawn finished stripping.

by Anonymousreply 267June 16, 2019 4:13 PM

really really drunk*

by Anonymousreply 268June 16, 2019 4:13 PM

r267 You should write some fanfics

by Anonymousreply 269June 16, 2019 8:56 PM

R266 This. A young celeb with a posse of hangers-on who are bad influences and only care about the ride? Ya think?

by Anonymousreply 270June 16, 2019 11:40 PM

Sup bros 🤘🏻

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271June 17, 2019 3:32 AM

John Mayer commented in this weird ass picture Lisa Frank's IG posted

[quote]This seems like bad baby holding form. But I’m not opposed to the general conceit. Hit me up on all dating app platforms.

"Hit me up on all dating app platforms" does that includes Grindr too?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 272June 17, 2019 4:03 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 273June 17, 2019 6:44 AM

Bros being bros. This is for you, R267

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274June 17, 2019 7:10 AM

Shawn is sure surrounded by a lot of cock in that one, R274.

What's that one female doing there?

by Anonymousreply 275June 17, 2019 7:23 AM

R274 Those guys are his protection posse, in case any girls get too close ... euwwww.

by Anonymousreply 276June 17, 2019 11:30 AM

R273 I'm getting a reading of 2.68 Megaeltons on the fagometer!

by Anonymousreply 277June 17, 2019 11:31 AM

r274 He has a really diverse group of friends too.

by Anonymousreply 278June 17, 2019 12:49 PM

I recognize a couple of the Instahos at R278. I’ll try to remember their names.

by Anonymousreply 279June 17, 2019 1:16 PM

r278 Except from Brian, those aren't his actual friends, that's the tour crew. Same at r262. That's why is so "diverse" (I guess you mean age wise, because otherwise...)

These are his "real" friends, a bunch of bro dudes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280June 17, 2019 3:48 PM

more

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 281June 17, 2019 3:49 PM

He always looks so out of place, like in that video of the party at his own condo lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 282June 17, 2019 3:50 PM

You know they're straight bros, because they have their caps on backwards R282

by Anonymousreply 283June 17, 2019 3:52 PM

r283 Yup. I bet they're the ones actually hooking up with the fans. The one on the right is Connor Brashier btw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284June 17, 2019 4:05 PM

And taking girls to Shawn's condo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285June 17, 2019 4:06 PM

R281 Shawn assuming his rightful role as a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 286June 17, 2019 4:37 PM

[Quote] @shawnmendes in the production office impatiently waiting for me to brew coffee.

This must be a preview as to what kind of cunt Shawn is when the cameras aren't rolling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 287June 17, 2019 4:48 PM

r282 Shawn's never out of place and he's always the most entertaining guy there. The other night, after his bros got him to dress like a girl and strip for them r267, while he was dancing on the coffee table in just a thong, they were throwing the loose change they had in their pockets at him, which they always do (they sometimes let Shawn keep it too). Anyway one of the bros supposedly accidentally flinged a quarter at Shawn and it hit him right in the eye. Shawn fell off the coffee table and landed right in another guy's lap. The bros started laughing and the guy right away shoved Shawn off him, (cuz the guy's totally not gay, dude), then Shawn hit his head on the floor and he was out for a while after that The bros laughed even more then they poured a bottle of vodka on him and squirted ketchup and a few other things on him, then they took him into the bathroom one at time to clean him up for a few hours. My source tells me it was totally fun, the whole night.

So its good Shawn hangs out with real str8 bros who accept him as one of them and arent causing him really bad anxiety all the time by accusing him of being gay like everybody on DL does.

by Anonymousreply 288June 17, 2019 5:32 PM

r287 you just know he's a monster when he's not medicated!

by Anonymousreply 289June 17, 2019 5:37 PM

R288 Nice fan fiction. Humiliation porn can be fun, especially against a closeted twink like Shawn.

R289 I know! The look says it all. Alessia Cara caught his number months ago. It's unfortunate that more people didn't pick up on that.

by Anonymousreply 290June 17, 2019 5:55 PM

R289, I'm not a monster but do you want to see my monster cock?

by Anonymousreply 291June 17, 2019 6:11 PM

Sounds legit, R288 ...so tell me, why is my hole so sore? 😅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 292June 17, 2019 6:18 PM

[quote]These are his "real" friends, a bunch of bro dudes

Yeah, as lots of people have pointed out, one of the problems for Shawn is that the guys he hangs out with are straight bros. That makes it more difficult for him to be gay or have a romantic life with another guy. He needs more gay friends.

by Anonymousreply 293June 17, 2019 7:46 PM

Chest hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 294June 17, 2019 8:23 PM

I’m surprised he has chest hair.

by Anonymousreply 295June 17, 2019 8:38 PM

I agree r293, he needs more queens in his life to lead him down the path to success

by Anonymousreply 296June 17, 2019 8:41 PM

R295 I'm not that surprised (he is part Portuguese), but it's so minimal that he should just shave it.

by Anonymousreply 297June 17, 2019 9:18 PM

R291 Just leave it in the drawer, hun.

by Anonymousreply 298June 17, 2019 10:44 PM

*gasps* R298, do you guys really think I have a dildo!? 🍆 what size?

by Anonymousreply 299June 17, 2019 11:46 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 300June 17, 2019 11:53 PM

His chest hair looks nice to me

by Anonymousreply 301June 17, 2019 11:54 PM

R300 You need to start small, hun. That man would wreck your poor little hole.

by Anonymousreply 302June 17, 2019 11:56 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 303June 18, 2019 8:26 AM

My friend was out in Weho last night and spotted Shawn and bisexual Harry Styles getting into a cab together.

by Anonymousreply 304June 18, 2019 8:32 AM

R304 Given that Shawn was performing in Saskatoon last night that seems unlikely

by Anonymousreply 305June 18, 2019 8:38 AM

Lol r304 Seems like you have competition for your fanfics, r288

by Anonymousreply 306June 18, 2019 12:15 PM

r293 If Shawn had gay friends and word of it got out, then people might start thinking he's gay, which he's definitely not (cause everybody knows having even one gay friend makes you at least bi) and he won't be able to sleep nights he'll be so terrified. He's safe with his str8 bro entourage.

by Anonymousreply 307June 18, 2019 12:34 PM

Shawn Mendes' music sounds like it belongs on a GapKids In-Store Playlist from 2002.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 308June 18, 2019 2:05 PM

Shawn is wasting his precious twink years with those boring st8 boys

by Anonymousreply 309June 18, 2019 2:10 PM

R308 That playlist is from 2001 though.

by Anonymousreply 310June 18, 2019 3:52 PM

When you're flopping you have to give the fangirls what they want I guess...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 311June 18, 2019 10:27 PM

"I dunno honey".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312June 18, 2019 10:59 PM

Camila makes me feel so hetero! , R311

by Anonymousreply 313June 18, 2019 11:44 PM

Alec is trying not to laugh

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 314June 18, 2019 11:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 315June 19, 2019 12:15 AM

r311 SAD

by Anonymousreply 316June 19, 2019 12:20 AM

What is that supposed to be at R311?

by Anonymousreply 317June 19, 2019 12:34 AM

r317 I think is a teaser for a new MV/song

by Anonymousreply 318June 19, 2019 1:03 AM

R314 I'm not really trying that hard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319June 19, 2019 1:21 AM

Is Alec grabbing his dick at r314?

by Anonymousreply 320June 19, 2019 2:16 AM

Alec let me know when Calvin Klein hires you to be an underwear model.

That will be the day.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 321June 19, 2019 5:02 AM

Señorita

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 322June 19, 2019 5:18 AM

r322 I feel second hand embarrassment from that clip, specially at him trying to act all macho lmao

by Anonymousreply 323June 19, 2019 5:31 AM

I’m all macho, bro R323

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 324June 19, 2019 5:50 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 325June 19, 2019 9:10 AM

His gestures are so delicate.

by Anonymousreply 326June 19, 2019 9:20 AM

He's so desperate to be perceived as straight lol

by Anonymousreply 327June 19, 2019 2:50 PM

Where's my food, bitch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 328June 19, 2019 3:19 PM

R321 Shawn, let us know when the gay rumors are finally put to rest and everyone here acknowledges your obvious heterosexuality. That will be the day...in Nevervember. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 329June 19, 2019 3:27 PM

I want Alec to do a CK shoot

by Anonymousreply 330June 19, 2019 4:20 PM

Oh, please, R330.

Do you really think Alec has the looks or the body for that?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 331June 19, 2019 5:45 PM

R331 A few intense sessions at the gym and I can look just like you...but sweeter. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 332June 19, 2019 6:41 PM

*moans in spanish*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 333June 19, 2019 7:01 PM

r333 They couldn't even think in another title? they really just had to rip off JT?

by Anonymousreply 334June 19, 2019 7:34 PM

*of

by Anonymousreply 335June 19, 2019 7:37 PM

Señorito Cameron Dallas 😍 my 1st love.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 336June 19, 2019 7:49 PM

R334, I’m a señorita in the streets but a freak in the sheets!

by Anonymousreply 337June 19, 2019 7:52 PM

r331 I'll bet Alec has more meat with his two vegetables than you do Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 338June 19, 2019 7:56 PM

[quote]I can't write one song that's not about dick

Can't drink without thinkin' about dick

Is it too late to tell you that Everything means nothing if I can't have dick?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 339June 19, 2019 8:48 PM

R336 That's Señor, not Señorito. God, I didn't realize how bad the Canadian education system is.

by Anonymousreply 340June 19, 2019 8:52 PM

Teach me spanish please señor, R340

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 341June 19, 2019 9:48 PM

[quote]Teach me spanish please señor, [R340]

Quiero dick. Lo necesito.

by Anonymousreply 342June 19, 2019 10:08 PM

Txting this to JM, R342!! brb

by Anonymousreply 343June 19, 2019 10:10 PM

R332 Come on over and I'll give you some intense sessions.

We can do some naked jamming together. Let Shawn has his undie shoots, I must prefer yours on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 344June 19, 2019 10:13 PM

[quote]Txting this to JM, [R342]!! brb

Ven aqui, ahora!

by Anonymousreply 345June 19, 2019 10:21 PM

Shawn needs to practice doing splits on my dick

by Anonymousreply 346June 19, 2019 10:29 PM

You want my ass, R346?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 347June 19, 2019 10:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 348June 19, 2019 10:35 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 349June 19, 2019 10:36 PM

Ok, I have to admit, in those last three pics, that’s a nice booty.

by Anonymousreply 350June 19, 2019 10:38 PM

Definitely.

by Anonymousreply 351June 19, 2019 10:39 PM

Teach me dirty words in spanish 💃🏻

by Anonymousreply 352June 19, 2019 11:01 PM

What's with the Spanish?

Shouldn't it be Portuguese?

by Anonymousreply 353June 19, 2019 11:08 PM

Señorita Margarita Ven aquí ahora Quiero dick, lo necesito

Portuguese for you papi, R353

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 354June 19, 2019 11:12 PM

Soy un faggo

by Anonymousreply 355June 19, 2019 11:26 PM

Soy un fondo.

by Anonymousreply 356June 19, 2019 11:27 PM

Alec, I was John's first love.

Jealous?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 357June 19, 2019 11:36 PM

No estoy coloso, Alec!

Tu eres una puta, perra!

by Anonymousreply 358June 19, 2019 11:54 PM

[quote]Alec, I was John's first love.

John ain’t interested in a skank like you no mo’, beyotch.

by Anonymousreply 359June 20, 2019 12:11 AM

r340 Spanish speaker here, "señorito" is actually right, just a diminutive of señor. It translates as "little lord" or "little sr."

by Anonymousreply 360June 20, 2019 12:27 AM

[quote]It translates as "little lord" or "little sr."

How do you translate “Alec is a little bitch”?

by Anonymousreply 361June 20, 2019 12:31 AM

r361 You'd say "Alec es una perrita" or "Alec es una pequeña perra", but tbh it sounds more insulting without the diminutive, so: "Alec es una perra", or the variation "Alec es una zorra".

These are all female pronouns since bitch=female dog

by Anonymousreply 362June 20, 2019 12:37 AM

Soy señorito, Alec es una perra

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 363June 20, 2019 1:37 AM

r363 You almost got it right, Shawn smh. Should be "Soy UN señorito", though.

Btw at least where I'm from we refer to someone as a "señorito" in kind of a mocking way, when they act all snobbish or delicate. Although it could also be in a positive way to mean they are elegant or refined.

by Anonymousreply 364June 20, 2019 1:56 AM

My hole is delicate, R364...soy un señorito!!!

by Anonymousreply 365June 20, 2019 2:00 AM

R357 No, because I am John's true love, unlike you. You had your chance, but you blew it, so he's mine now. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 366June 20, 2019 2:17 AM

R359 I'd never talk like that. I'm a cute, 24 year old twink from Arizona, not a 19 year black kid from the hood.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 367June 20, 2019 2:18 AM

I live In NZ and Alec Benjamin’s music is everywhere now all of a sudden.

by Anonymousreply 368June 20, 2019 2:19 AM

Honey, you are now 25...and eldergay, R367

Didn't your new song flop?

by Anonymousreply 369June 20, 2019 2:52 AM

an eldergay*

ugh I can't be cunty, I'm too nice

-R369

by Anonymousreply 370June 20, 2019 2:54 AM

Wanna hear me moan?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371June 20, 2019 4:25 AM

Señorito Mendes, is now the star of his thread 😍

Wanna join me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372June 20, 2019 6:15 AM

I just hope Shawn gets some good penis in his ass b4 he gets too old and starts losing his looks. The time to jump on dick is when you’re young and when people still want to ravish you.

by Anonymousreply 373June 20, 2019 6:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374June 20, 2019 6:57 AM

R362: In Spain is more like a female fox, Alec es una zorra.

Frankly, it's not surprising, maybe he has a similar status but Camila is way bigger than when they did I know what you did last summer, so it should work for him (or not, with duets you never know).

He should quit trying to look macho, it's pathetic

by Anonymousreply 375June 20, 2019 1:58 PM

Am I señorita or señorito?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 376June 20, 2019 6:03 PM

Señorita? How original!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 377June 20, 2019 6:08 PM

Do you think we will kiss?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 378June 20, 2019 6:21 PM

The face I made when Shawn Mendes said he was "straight."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 379June 20, 2019 7:12 PM

That wasn't just a goofy face, that was Justin Timberlake's actual reaction to Shawn saying he was "straight" lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 380June 20, 2019 7:13 PM

R379, I love you bro...no homo

by Anonymousreply 381June 20, 2019 7:51 PM

Shawn its time that you were sexualized as the str8 man you are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382June 20, 2019 7:55 PM

Camila really is his top hag lol It won’t work Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 383June 20, 2019 8:14 PM

Tonight 💃🏻🌹🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 384June 20, 2019 8:36 PM

Camila, bring your strap on

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 385June 20, 2019 10:19 PM

I love playing with my pink feather boa!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386June 20, 2019 10:23 PM

R367 I love how authentic you are, cutie. Too many of us get caught up in it and lose our way.

by Anonymousreply 387June 20, 2019 10:33 PM

R357 Shawn, I'll always care about you, and always wish you happiness in finding the right person. You just need to figure out what you want and come to terms with it.

Alec and I are very happy together, I'm sure you're happy for us.

by Anonymousreply 388June 20, 2019 10:36 PM

R380 I didn't know there were boybands amongst the Amish.

by Anonymousreply 389June 20, 2019 10:37 PM

R387 :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 390June 20, 2019 10:49 PM

R390 stop trying to make that fug happen Jesus. Give up already man!

by Anonymousreply 391June 20, 2019 11:02 PM

R391 You seem jealous. How many platinum records and sold out shows do you have, DL troll?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 392June 20, 2019 11:06 PM

Exactly, R391.

Alec's face looks like it was smashed in with a shovel.

by Anonymousreply 393June 20, 2019 11:10 PM

R392 You are so hot when you are standing up for yourself like that. Come sit in my lap and we'll see what's on TV.

by Anonymousreply 394June 20, 2019 11:16 PM

Ready for the shits and giggles our girl Shawn will give us when he acts like he is in love with his hag. Their video premieres in two hours.

by Anonymousreply 395June 20, 2019 11:34 PM

Armpit porn. Who wants to lick it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 396June 20, 2019 11:54 PM

Does Alec Benjamin really have a platinum record?

That seems highly unlikely.

by Anonymousreply 397June 21, 2019 12:04 AM

R397 Yes, he does

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 398June 21, 2019 12:18 AM

More like massive cock

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 399June 21, 2019 12:22 AM

R398 I have an American one as well. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 400June 21, 2019 1:16 AM

I got my platinum first, bitch.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 401June 21, 2019 1:21 AM

R400 Making me feel like an old has-been - I haven't had a platinum in 10 years.

C'mere and console me. ;)

by Anonymousreply 402June 21, 2019 1:27 AM

Shawn should consider getting some booty implants. They don't have to be Khloe Kardashian or K Michelle level, but just something nice and tasteful fill out his figure and make him more fuckable from the back

by Anonymousreply 403June 21, 2019 1:28 AM

R403, I think you're describing Alec's flat ass.

I have a great booty. Check out the pics above at R347, R348 & R349.

by Anonymousreply 404June 21, 2019 1:31 AM

R404 Too bad it's never open for business.

by Anonymousreply 405June 21, 2019 1:33 AM

r401 Alec's career basically took off this year and he already has two platinums, ijs..

by Anonymousreply 406June 21, 2019 1:35 AM

Alec also hasn't outed himself as a homophobic twat.

by Anonymousreply 407June 21, 2019 1:38 AM

Yawn Alec, go back to your thread.

Now...can we talk about my armpits?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 408June 21, 2019 1:40 AM

2 hours to go

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409June 21, 2019 2:13 AM

Shawn will pronounce senorita wrong.

by Anonymousreply 410June 21, 2019 2:56 AM

Video is unlocked now -

Shawn in jeans on a motorcycle in the new video.

Hot and masculine image?

by Anonymousreply 411June 21, 2019 4:16 AM

Shawn taking his shirt off and going to bed with Camila . . .

by Anonymousreply 412June 21, 2019 4:18 AM

Shawn looked hot as hell and the song is good.

by Anonymousreply 413June 21, 2019 4:40 AM

Shawn singing i love it when you call me Senorita lol you can’t make this stuff up. What a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 414June 21, 2019 4:42 AM

Look, I'm with a girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 415June 21, 2019 5:26 AM

I'm shirtless with a girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 416June 21, 2019 5:28 AM

I'm totally straight, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 417June 21, 2019 5:32 AM

Camila left a comment on the video. “We both love john mayer a lot” She is just trolling Shawn, isn’t she?

by Anonymousreply 418June 21, 2019 5:33 AM

I'm getting it on with a girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 419June 21, 2019 5:34 AM

I like pussy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 420June 21, 2019 5:37 AM

Mmmmm. .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 421June 21, 2019 5:41 AM

Wow, how heterosexual

by Anonymousreply 422June 21, 2019 5:42 AM

r418 Lol why did she even comment that?. JM on the other hand didn't comment on any of Shawn's posts, just liked one

by Anonymousreply 423June 21, 2019 5:43 AM

I'm with a girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 424June 21, 2019 5:43 AM

I'm getting lots of pussy tonight, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 425June 21, 2019 5:44 AM

[quote]You say we're just friends But friends don't know the way you taste, la-la-la 'Cause you know it's been a long time coming, don't ya let me fall

They like to play with their fangirls hopes huh?

by Anonymousreply 426June 21, 2019 5:50 AM

Shawn got Camila’s John Mayer comment deleted lol

by Anonymousreply 427June 21, 2019 6:17 AM

Nothing is ever really deleted from the internet though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 428June 21, 2019 6:24 AM

Did he really delete Camila's comment?

That's surprising. It just attracts more attention to the subject.

by Anonymousreply 429June 21, 2019 6:43 AM

First thought, she knows something. She is also an excellent troll, Shawn must have been fuming that they pinned her comment lol

by Anonymousreply 430June 21, 2019 6:58 AM

Camila posts photos of shawn doing her hair , and leaves comments about him loving John Mayer lol she is a bad hag.

by Anonymousreply 431June 21, 2019 7:24 AM

Me thinking about Camila's pussy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 432June 21, 2019 8:06 AM

Shawn likes it when I call him Señorita

by Anonymousreply 433June 21, 2019 8:09 AM

That Senorita video made me think of the movie Top Gun.

by Anonymousreply 434June 21, 2019 8:48 AM

Shawn is dating Harry Styles. They're both vers. Harry is coming out in the August edition of Vogue.

by Anonymousreply 435June 21, 2019 9:00 AM

The Senorita video is HOT.

by Anonymousreply 436June 21, 2019 9:08 AM

Camila's comment about John was in the context of a Q&A in the livechat they did though. Here are other answers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 437June 21, 2019 11:39 AM

r424 Do they think anybody is going to take that seriously?

by Anonymousreply 438June 21, 2019 12:14 PM

r438 It's pathetic really, and comes across as him being desperate to prove he's "straight"

by Anonymousreply 439June 21, 2019 1:02 PM

For such a pathetic attempt to profit on a fanfiction, the song is not doing that great, 3 on itunes and very far from number one

by Anonymousreply 440June 21, 2019 2:13 PM

r440 If he wanted to profit on a fanfiction he should've went with JM.

Seriously though, a collab and MV with him would make better numbers and could introduce him to a more mature public. I guess he wants to keep cashing on his tweens/teenage fans for a bit longer

by Anonymousreply 441June 21, 2019 2:47 PM

R441: That fanfiction doesn't exist to his teen fangirls

by Anonymousreply 442June 21, 2019 3:47 PM

R430 She's been onto him since the Havana video.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 443June 21, 2019 5:17 PM

I wonder why he's doing this now, and not after the RS interview when aggressive image control like this would have made sense

by Anonymousreply 444June 21, 2019 6:17 PM

r444 It'd have been too obvious.

Not that he's being particularly subtle now though, specially posting this, lmao he's trying his best...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 445June 21, 2019 6:47 PM

R445 About as sexy as a Clay Aiken video.

So, for the next thread title, are we going with Señorita Shawn Mendes or Shawn Mendes es La Señorita?

by Anonymousreply 446June 21, 2019 6:57 PM

why was that john mayer comment deleted?

by Anonymousreply 447June 21, 2019 7:03 PM

We get it Shawn, you're "straight". You can calm down with the photos now 🙄

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 448June 21, 2019 8:19 PM

What happened to Alesia Cara? Guess she didn’t poll well during market research.

by Anonymousreply 449June 21, 2019 8:25 PM

I'm being seen with a girl!

by Anonymousreply 450June 21, 2019 8:27 PM

R449: Frankly, i think she never has intention of bearding for him, it's a very risky move and the possibility of backfire is high. Camilla is his bestie, but i doubt she beards for him either.

Unfortunately for him they give the vibe of fag hag and her gay best friend no matter how sexy they try

by Anonymousreply 451June 21, 2019 9:44 PM

R448 He looks so uninterested that it will do nothing to put the gay rumors to rest.

by Anonymousreply 452June 21, 2019 9:57 PM

R432 Make sure to lick her pussy until she cums at least twice before your pants come off. As a hetero guy, it's your duty to pleasure her until she tells you to stop or passes out. Get to it, boy.

by Anonymousreply 453June 21, 2019 11:49 PM

Song is number one now and over 20 million views in 20 hours.

We all know how this will play out for Miss shawn, she will come out in 4-5 years when her career is on the down turn and his hags Camila and Taylor will say how proud they are of him and how brave he is...

by Anonymousreply 454June 22, 2019 12:01 AM

Who wants to lick my abs?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455June 22, 2019 2:55 AM

Treasure trail

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 456June 22, 2019 2:55 AM

Wet...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 457June 22, 2019 2:57 AM

Are those new pics at R455 & R456?

Yeah, he does have a little treasure trail going on.

by Anonymousreply 458June 22, 2019 2:59 AM

Yes, for V magazine R458

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459June 22, 2019 3:06 AM

Arm porn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 460June 22, 2019 3:07 AM

Chest hair

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 461June 22, 2019 3:07 AM

I don't think Camila will beard for him. Apparently they worked together on this song several months ago, and I don't think they've really been seen together much during that time. So it wouldn't make any sense for them to suddenly start "dating" now that their song's been released.

by Anonymousreply 462June 22, 2019 4:10 AM

R462 Shawn fangirls hate Camila because they think she plays games with poor little straight Shawn lol

by Anonymousreply 463June 22, 2019 5:05 AM

Camila also has her own fangirls that believe she is a dyke and hate Shawn lol why are female fans insane?

by Anonymousreply 464June 22, 2019 5:10 AM

R463, what "games" do the fangirls think Camila is playing on Shawn?

by Anonymousreply 465June 22, 2019 6:21 AM

My bros throwing balls on my face .....just how I like it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 466June 22, 2019 8:55 AM

LOL

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467June 22, 2019 9:01 AM

That's pretty epic, R467......and accurate

by Anonymousreply 468June 22, 2019 9:20 AM

Camila is hot and charismatic and even she can’t make chemistry happen with him. It was nice of her to do him this favor but she must be so embarrassed

by Anonymousreply 469June 22, 2019 9:52 AM

R469 she does carry the song and so far it is smashing another top 5 debut for miss Shawn..

by Anonymousreply 470June 22, 2019 10:19 AM

[quote]Yes, for V magazine [R458]

“V” for Virgin.

by Anonymousreply 471June 22, 2019 10:40 AM

R454: Maybe on youtube, on itunes he never was close of number one.

It's quite strange he released a song right now when his previous single is not done yet. He is releasing the week after Taylor Swift does, but in Taylor's case the release is understandable because her first single burned really fast (even with that her single did better than Shawn's)

by Anonymousreply 472June 22, 2019 10:58 AM

It’s been number one on itunes for 12 hours now. This is doing huge on spotify also, but it will get blocked from debuting number 1 on billboard thanks to that annoying old town road shit.

by Anonymousreply 473June 22, 2019 12:05 PM

[quote]it will get blocked from debuting number 1 on billboard thanks to that annoying old town road shit

Good.

by Anonymousreply 474June 22, 2019 1:00 PM

R474 It would be funnier if Billie Eilish went #1 for Bad Guy instead. She'd have her first #1 before Shawn does....possibly ever and for a song with no feature.

by Anonymousreply 475June 22, 2019 3:34 PM

Please, this won't be near number one. Last time he was very lucky to reach number 2, this time he has less chances (and the song is not selling that well in comparission with Nicki Minaj, who i have to be sincere i thougth she was over)

R475: He sent a twitter message (or instagram i don't know) to Billie when she started to have success and she didn't even care to answer

by Anonymousreply 476June 22, 2019 5:44 PM

In my CK underwear:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 477June 22, 2019 6:53 PM

I'm with a girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478June 22, 2019 6:57 PM

R478: And you look incredibly gay in that pic with a girl (i think Camila is too much woman for him, she makes him look like a kid)

by Anonymousreply 479June 22, 2019 7:32 PM

r479 Any woman is too woman for him. Doesn't help that he's always the prettiest one

by Anonymousreply 480June 22, 2019 7:41 PM

He comes across as so sexless. Even cutesy Camila reads more sultry. If she was gonna team up with a gay guy she should have chosen someone actually sexy, like Maluma.

by Anonymousreply 481June 22, 2019 7:50 PM

R478 Yes, I remember.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 482June 22, 2019 8:12 PM

^ That was for R476

by Anonymousreply 483June 22, 2019 8:13 PM

Close up of my treasure trail:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484June 22, 2019 10:53 PM

Another close up of my treasure trail:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 485June 22, 2019 10:55 PM

That’s hot.

by Anonymousreply 486June 22, 2019 11:17 PM

Aww twinks interacting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487June 23, 2019 12:27 AM

Has the link been deleted R487?

by Anonymousreply 488June 23, 2019 1:03 AM

R488 Just an error with the site it seems. Here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 489June 23, 2019 3:34 AM

My master plan is working. First the girls, then the gays, then the world. Shawn could only dream of such music industry domination. ;)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 490June 23, 2019 3:45 AM

Look at me getting close to a girl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 491June 23, 2019 9:49 AM

R490 Scheming again, baby? Mmm, c'mere.

by Anonymousreply 492June 23, 2019 9:56 AM

R491 I'm now convinced that Shawn is straight.

by Anonymousreply 493June 23, 2019 3:11 PM

Poor Shawn's cock cringes away at any hint of vagina.

by Anonymousreply 494June 23, 2019 6:27 PM

Shawn and Camila are getting quite cozy... braiding each other’s hair and exchanging tips on how to get hot Latin guys

by Anonymousreply 495June 23, 2019 6:35 PM

R493 About as "straight" as Aaron Rodgers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 496June 23, 2019 7:37 PM

Aaron is really bad at faking it

by Anonymousreply 497June 23, 2019 7:48 PM

Look at me, bitches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 498June 23, 2019 8:38 PM

[quote]Any woman is too woman for him.

Remember when they tried to beard him up with Bebe Rexa?

Her giant tits were WAY too much for him. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 499June 23, 2019 9:05 PM

Shawn has probably never been near a woman's tits, R499.

Other than his mother's when he was a baby.

by Anonymousreply 500June 23, 2019 9:10 PM

498 That looks like she's directing a gay porn video, critiquing Shawn's performance

by Anonymousreply 501June 23, 2019 10:37 PM

Shawn's "inspiring" rant under his last post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 502June 23, 2019 11:23 PM

R481, I wanna collab with Maluma too....in my bed

by Anonymousreply 503June 23, 2019 11:38 PM

r502 He's a hypocrite for giving advice to kids scared to follow their hearts because of what people might say.

by Anonymousreply 504June 23, 2019 11:41 PM

R504, I always follow my heart but I never follow my hole’s desire 😓

by Anonymousreply 505June 23, 2019 11:46 PM

The world is my runway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 506June 23, 2019 11:46 PM

Girl! Look at that strut at R506.

by Anonymousreply 507June 24, 2019 12:21 AM

R504 You're right. Considering that Shawn wakes up in cold sweats in the middle of the night over people thinking he's gay, he's the last person to be giving that advice. He needs to own his own shit first before proselytizing to anybody else, especially impressionable tweens and teens.

by Anonymousreply 508June 24, 2019 12:56 AM

R504 Exactly, he needs to STFU until he gets his own house in order.

by Anonymousreply 509June 24, 2019 1:25 AM

The kiss

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510June 24, 2019 6:02 AM

The live performance of this should be hilarious, Camila usually likes to have choreography and backup dancers, will stiff shawn be able to learn choreography? He will probably just play guitar lol while Camila dances around him with a male dancer.

by Anonymousreply 511June 24, 2019 7:10 AM

I do enjoy watching shirtless male dancers:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 512June 24, 2019 8:39 AM

[quote]He needs to own his own shit first before proselytizing to anybody else

So he’s escorting now?

by Anonymousreply 513June 24, 2019 12:34 PM

r511 Don't worry about Shawn. He's a dancing legend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 514June 24, 2019 6:46 PM

R512 Reminds me of another admirer of the arts.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515June 24, 2019 10:03 PM

I wanna be my best hetero self!!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 516June 24, 2019 10:26 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517June 24, 2019 10:52 PM

Video version of r516

[quote]"I hope people remember me as somebody who had extreme integrity, always honest, always truthful. I'm not here to bullsh*t you guys, I don't wanna pull mirrors over your faces and do fake things, I just wanna be exactly what I am in front of you."

*Insert Sure, Jan gif*

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 518June 24, 2019 11:59 PM

Qué linda señorita!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 519June 25, 2019 12:01 AM

He’s nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 520June 25, 2019 12:01 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 521June 25, 2019 12:12 AM

Señorita BTS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522June 25, 2019 12:20 AM

Yeah they can’t dance when they perform Senorita live lol well she can but he can not!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 523June 25, 2019 12:23 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 524June 25, 2019 12:26 AM

Shawn drops Camilla.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 525June 25, 2019 1:54 AM

It's funny to me how, at the start of this thread, Shawn was seen as too boring and being pushed aside for talk of other artists in his own thread. Now, he's reasserted himself once again as the star of his own thread. Good for him, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 526June 25, 2019 1:57 AM

Don't get to excited, that's just because the new video came out. We're busy having a laugh about it, in a few days the novelty will wear off, and he'd go back to being boring

by Anonymousreply 527June 25, 2019 2:15 AM

*he'll

by Anonymousreply 528June 25, 2019 2:17 AM

This video is so sexless, it clearly shows a gay man and his best friend. Also Camilla has a very handsome boyfriend and already stated multiple times she and Shawn are just friends.

by Anonymousreply 529June 25, 2019 3:13 AM

Shawn brought this guy on stage tonight. For some reason his fans aren't happy but I don't care enough to find out why

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 530June 25, 2019 4:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 531June 25, 2019 4:46 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 532June 25, 2019 4:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 533June 25, 2019 4:53 AM

Shawn's likey

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 534June 25, 2019 4:57 AM

Jeez and with the video of him prancing around during rehearsals with Camila he isn’t even trying to act straight.

by Anonymousreply 535June 25, 2019 5:10 AM

If that guy were 20 years older he'd totally be Shawn's type.

by Anonymousreply 536June 25, 2019 5:15 AM

Just a straight bro

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 537June 25, 2019 5:15 AM

Wait, did they kiss at R534?

by Anonymousreply 538June 25, 2019 5:26 AM

r538 I think Shawn kiss him on the cheek, yes

by Anonymousreply 539June 25, 2019 5:47 AM

Who is the guy he brought on stage?

by Anonymousreply 540June 25, 2019 5:48 AM

Things like this aren't exactly helping his straight image. But then again, not much is helping it.

by Anonymousreply 541June 25, 2019 6:06 AM

Why is Shawn wearing pants that are so baggy in the ass area @ r534? Is he tired of being seen as a piece of meat already?

by Anonymousreply 542June 25, 2019 6:08 AM

From what I gathered, the guy he brought onstage is a superfan named Dayton Modderman, who apparently has a history with Taylor Swift. He made a promposal video for her, which made waves online. Some on Twitter have called him a homophobic Republican who's harassed Taylor. Others have called him a rich boy who somehow gets lucky with these pop star encounters and has a knack for getting on stage with them.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 543June 25, 2019 6:09 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 544June 25, 2019 10:21 AM

[quote]Don't get to excited,

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 545June 25, 2019 12:52 PM

[quote]Some on Twitter have called him a homophobic Republican who's harassed Taylor

As far as I can tell they're just angry and they're calling hi a snake, because he said this, didn't see the receipts for any of the other stuff

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 546June 25, 2019 12:54 PM

r545 You're annoying, and I'm not even the one you're correcting

by Anonymousreply 547June 25, 2019 1:14 PM

Shawn seemed to be excited at the prospect of a guy taller than him. He wanted that big twink dick.

by Anonymousreply 548June 25, 2019 2:01 PM

Also if the kid likes Demi, T Swift, and Ariana, he’s definitely gay.

by Anonymousreply 549June 25, 2019 2:03 PM

R549 well no shit he was at a shawn mendes concert!

by Anonymousreply 550June 25, 2019 2:07 PM

Dayton is a tall twinky closeted homophobe like me. I wonder if he is a top! 😍

by Anonymousreply 551June 25, 2019 4:55 PM

Shawn has good taste, probably trying to smash his twink fans, can't blame him.

by Anonymousreply 552June 25, 2019 4:58 PM

Has anybody heard of him? I wonder if he'll be a rival to Shawn. And he's Canadian

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 553June 25, 2019 5:09 PM

r553 Not cute enough and too short to rival with Shawn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554June 25, 2019 5:31 PM

None of this kids will replace Shawn right now, he'll only get replaced when his old, dont waste your time.

by Anonymousreply 555June 25, 2019 5:37 PM

Shawn looks completely smitten.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556June 25, 2019 6:29 PM

r556 link doesnt work

by Anonymousreply 557June 25, 2019 6:40 PM

Cackling at the behind the scenes video

by Anonymousreply 558June 25, 2019 9:01 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 559June 25, 2019 9:35 PM

Señorita BTS part 2

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 560June 26, 2019 3:09 AM

My celebrity crush

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 561June 26, 2019 3:15 AM

Fan: "Favorite trait about yourself?"

Shawn: "My inability to lie to people!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 562June 26, 2019 3:21 AM

I think Shawn is gay for obvious reasons. At the end of the day though it isn't just about his mannerisms or the fact that he pings. He just seems genuinely happier around guys. I don't know if you have noticed, his smile is the biggest whenever he's interacting with guys, even male fans. That to me is the biggest sign that he's gay. You can't hide what your heart desires.

by Anonymousreply 563June 26, 2019 7:47 AM

Shawn was so butch and straight acting in those bts videos.

by Anonymousreply 564June 26, 2019 11:35 AM

Well, he is on Blind items again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 565June 26, 2019 2:39 PM

r562 this and the quote at r518 are going to come back to bite him in the ass in a couple of years, aren't they?

r565 Lol even though I think BG are usually bs, that's obviously about him and Camila, but tbh anyone here could've write the same thing

by Anonymousreply 566June 26, 2019 2:44 PM

Shirtless pic taken by Daddy Cez

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 567June 26, 2019 4:34 PM

hard nipples

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568June 26, 2019 11:38 PM

Nick still loves me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 569June 26, 2019 11:40 PM

I have to admit he looks good at R567.

by Anonymousreply 570June 26, 2019 11:45 PM

He keeps himself fit just in case JM calls.

by Anonymousreply 571June 27, 2019 12:18 AM

Me when I'm dick deprived.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 572June 27, 2019 12:32 AM

LOOOOOOOL fangirl's are so easy to fool

[quote]So I’m not trying to invade Camila’s privacy...but apparently Camila broke up with Matthew 👀 and then mama Mendes commented “💗💏” under Camila and Shawn’s post so all I’m saying is I think we’re going to get some Shawmila action...and that’s the tea

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 573June 27, 2019 1:03 AM

Meanwhile, in contrast, Alec is getting praises in a new article in Time for his authenticity

[quote]in this slick environment, a wide-eyed Benjamin seems a little out of place in his low-key sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers and tousled hair; you wouldn’t know he was a platinum-selling artist. (...)Benjamin settles in for the conversation, and any self-consciousness fades away. He’s not the type of guy who worries about keeping up appearances.

[quote]He’s sincere, which comes across in his clear-eyed storytelling and lack of artifice; he isn’t larger than life, just a kid from down the block who’s handy with a guitar and a pen.

[quote]there are no “eras” or personas to his career. (...)Onstage and on social media, he’s similarly open, which has naturally endeared him to fans. “Authenticity” is valuable, and Benjamin has it in spades.

But more important:

[quote]he’s [bold]in a regular text chat with Mayer[bold/] , one of his early idols, after Mayer discovered him through a radio DJ

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 574June 27, 2019 1:30 AM

R574 no one cares

by Anonymousreply 575June 27, 2019 1:33 AM

Shawns mom Giving clues to Shawn and Camila’s pr relationship lol

by Anonymousreply 576June 27, 2019 2:02 AM

R574 Alec and I sometimes text each other in bed together, just for fun.

by Anonymousreply 577June 27, 2019 2:20 AM

I've been going back and forth in my mind for a while, and I've finally come to the conclusion that Shawn's hot.

by Anonymousreply 578June 27, 2019 2:25 AM

R578 he’s too tall for a bottom

by Anonymousreply 579June 27, 2019 3:12 AM

If he's not a bottom, that's a waste of an ass

by Anonymousreply 580June 27, 2019 4:16 AM

R575 That's a bunch of BS. A lot of people care, otherwise Alec wouldn't have been written up in Time magazine.

by Anonymousreply 581June 27, 2019 4:29 AM

We're already approaching the next thread. I probably won't be around to start it, so it seems like the consensus was that it should be Señorita Shawn Mendes and then writing the first post in Spanish with that gif of Shawn's terrible dancing with Camilla for the video as the main OP image.

by Anonymousreply 582June 27, 2019 4:31 AM

r579 Not a problem for a taller top or at least of the same height

by Anonymousreply 583June 27, 2019 4:33 AM

R581 and he is still a big ass flop, did you reach the top 70 on billboard? Shawn has two top 5 songs in the past month!

by Anonymousreply 584June 27, 2019 5:23 AM

It seems like a fangirl find her way to this thread again, sigh. Isn't past bedtime for 13 years old already r584 ?

by Anonymousreply 585June 27, 2019 5:30 AM

*found

by Anonymousreply 586June 27, 2019 5:30 AM

[quote]Shawn has two top 5 songs in the past month!

Mary!

by Anonymousreply 587June 27, 2019 12:18 PM

r574 It's just like they were specifically contrasting Alec with Shawn, but without actually mentioning Shawn.

by Anonymousreply 588June 27, 2019 1:20 PM

r588 They actually did mention Shawn in a paragraph

[quote]In a culture filled with celebrities known for confident posturing, this sensitivity can come as a shock to the system. His contemporaries—like too-cool-for-school teen wunderkind Billie Eilish, next-gen rockstar Mendes, conscientious icon Sivan or rising queer star King Princess—telegraph as polished and comfortable in the spotlight. But Benjamin, ever-unassuming, stands out on the basis of his detailed stories and the desire for connection he writes about.

They also mention he used to play outside Shawn's concerts

by Anonymousreply 589June 27, 2019 1:48 PM

r589 I meant in the quotes r574 used.

by Anonymousreply 590June 27, 2019 5:02 PM

[quote]They also mention he used to play outside Shawn's concerts

So this bitch has been stalking me?

by Anonymousreply 591June 27, 2019 7:03 PM

No, Shawn. Just giving the people outside some real entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 592June 27, 2019 7:06 PM

R591 You know this already, Shawn. It was mentioned many threads back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 593June 28, 2019 1:06 AM

I've started the next Shawn Mendes thread here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594June 28, 2019 1:10 AM

The thread after this next one has to poll DLers once and for all whether Shawn Mendes has been fucked yet or not. This seems to be a topic of debate in these threads.

by Anonymousreply 595June 28, 2019 1:11 AM

I'm also still anxiously awaiting Shawn's meltdown. We're halfway through the year already. Tick tock, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 596June 28, 2019 1:12 AM

I mean, the "music" Shawn has been putting out lately is total garbage. Why it's not doing worse on the charts is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 597June 28, 2019 1:13 AM

His looks are already beginning to fade so it can't be just raw sex appeal anymore.

by Anonymousreply 598June 28, 2019 1:13 AM

What do you think, Alec Benjamin?

by Anonymousreply 599June 28, 2019 1:14 AM

Looks fade, talent is forever. :)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600June 28, 2019 1:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!