Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Housewives of New York City Season 11 - Part 3

Continue the bitching

Link to Part 2 Below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600May 5, 2019 6:47 PM

The "Morgan letters" were fakes!!!

by Anonymousreply 1April 18, 2019 2:19 AM

They all jump on Barbara no matter what she says. I actually like her, but it seems like she was fighting a losing battle.

by Anonymousreply 2April 18, 2019 2:30 AM

Continuing from last thread.

Hot daddy Mario is back next week!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3April 18, 2019 3:51 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 18, 2019 3:54 AM

What's the deal with their noticeable disdain for Barbara? Is there some underlying homophobia involved? So far, I'm not seeing why they have iced her out in such a way that they haven't done with newbies in the past. The way they talk about Barbara being butch or unfeminine, you'd think she was Lea DeLaria. Dorinda in particular is such a belligerent asshole at times and she seems especially triggered by Barbara. It's weird and uncomfortable to watch. Other than, it was a fun episode!

by Anonymousreply 5April 18, 2019 5:13 AM

Lu is fucking hole. I hope she gets arrested again.

by Anonymousreply 6April 18, 2019 5:18 AM

Barbara was annoying the Berkshires with the way she clung to LuAnn but I've liked her in the other episodes so far.

Tinsley and her woe-is-me white girl moments...blah zzz. It's obvious she knows she's getting older and is desperate to settle down with any rich man, even if he lives in a totally different city

by Anonymousreply 7April 18, 2019 6:51 AM

I hope they spill the real story about Barbara at the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 8April 18, 2019 11:36 AM

What sayeth the DL about Bethenny's ex who appeared?

by Anonymousreply 9April 18, 2019 11:37 AM

Bethenny's timeline once again makes no sense. So she was dating the waitstaff guy while she was "seeing" Dennis and then Dennis calls and says he wants to marry her? I thought she was "seeing" the current boyfriend casually before she got "engaged"?

by Anonymousreply 10April 18, 2019 11:40 AM

I don't think it's homophobia, r5. I think it's a class thing (I know, I know). Barbara is decidedly (and quite cheerfully) low-rent, and their disdain for that is obvious. Plus she alienated most of them in the beginning with her slavish devotion to Luann--and the one thing that seems clear this season is that while they are showing a fair amount of empathy, all of them are fed up with Luann.

I hate to tell you this, r10, but it's possible that Bethenny was seeing both the waitstaff guy and the current bf while still figuring out the Dennis thing. I don't think she ever claimed to be serially monogamous, and at least one of those relationships was casual. Maybe both were.

by Anonymousreply 11April 18, 2019 11:46 AM

Well, r11, last night she claimed to be "madly in love" with the waitstaff guy. She wants to create this narrative that she went running to Dennis, but I still don't believe these two were ever romantically involved in any real sense.

by Anonymousreply 12April 18, 2019 11:53 AM

Well, I completely missed the madly in love part. I thought she said they were seeing each other over the summer and then something went wrong.

by Anonymousreply 13April 18, 2019 12:02 PM

I remember when those pics of him were posted in this thread that year and the consensus was it was a publicity stunt.

by Anonymousreply 14April 18, 2019 12:15 PM

LMFAO that he just happened to be there this time so Bethenny conveniently had an excuse to tell this story of her dropping everything to go to Dennis when he called.

by Anonymousreply 15April 18, 2019 12:18 PM

Barbara is not a good sport.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 18, 2019 1:25 PM

Not that I disagree necessarily, but being a poor sport seems the least of her shortcomings and I doubt if it's the reason the others dislike her. Maybe it's because she's their "before" picture and they don't like being reminded of their crass working-class origins.

by Anonymousreply 17April 18, 2019 1:27 PM

I was madly in love

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18April 18, 2019 1:31 PM

R17, read the article.

by Anonymousreply 19April 18, 2019 1:32 PM

The article posted is just someone's recap and opinion of the episode. There's no insider information there, just speculation like we're doing in this thread. I'll bet Barbara excused herself from the sapphic shenanigans that night because she was likely being left out or treated like shit by the other ladies. She may be up Lu's ass, but perhaps it's just loyalty, which is in short supply among these women. In fact, the two only cast members that ever really showed true loyalty to one another in this franchise are Carole and Heather. The rest would throw each other in front of a moving a bus for a free glass of Rosé or a Skinnygirl® margarita.

by Anonymousreply 20April 18, 2019 1:48 PM

They resent her because she doesn't know her place in the hierarchy. Tinsley is realizing that her place is to be the maid for the women, but Barbara dared to enter thinking she was an equal, and that her opinion mattered. She's getting the Barshop treatment.

by Anonymousreply 21April 18, 2019 1:57 PM

I like Barbara more than I ever liked Carole.

by Anonymousreply 22April 18, 2019 1:59 PM

That Russ guy is hot. What did he ever see in Bethenny?

by Anonymousreply 23April 18, 2019 2:33 PM

Her money?

by Anonymousreply 24April 18, 2019 2:38 PM

R23 He's her gay friend.

by Anonymousreply 25April 18, 2019 2:56 PM

R25 reminded me of a bugbear. I'm a woman but I HATE the way that the women on RHONY fetishize gay men. Bethenny is so weird about it and othering. Making jokes about men being 'homosexual' if they like buying boots or spending time with other men, and making a big deal out her gay friend's gay-ness, like she thinks it just makes her so cool.

She's like that about race too - I saw her on the Wendy Williams show and she said twice how 'diverse' the audience was, thinking that made her really woke, but the translation was really 'oh look at all the black people'. Then she referenced 3 black celebrities/writers that her assistant had probably just googled for her.

With the sexuality thing other women do it too - I cringed so hard when Sonja referred to 'my gays' and 'everyone loves the gays' or whatever. It makes me want to vomit honestly, they don't know how they sound.

I think it comes off worse with Bethenny especially because she tries so hard to exoticise other people's lives to make herself seem sophisticated but it just makes her seem small and smug and deeply unsophisticated.

by Anonymousreply 26April 18, 2019 3:05 PM

I read the article, r19. I like Brian Moylan, but he doesn't know anything more than the rest of us, and his pieces are pure entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 27April 18, 2019 3:43 PM

r26, that is not just RHONY - that is all franchises. As well as using sexuality as an insult.

by Anonymousreply 28April 18, 2019 3:44 PM

Ramona in the nightie. I can definitely see how she could get it.

by Anonymousreply 29April 18, 2019 3:45 PM

I'm sure R28, it's just that RHONY is the one I watch. The women also flirt with the idea of attraction to women but (again I think Bethenny most of all) express visceral disgust at lesbian sex, in that stupid smug way that smug heterosexuals do. It disturbs me that Bethenny thinks going down on another woman is disgusting (each to their own but her reaction was odd), but has said on camera that when she's been on a date with men she's not interested in sleeping with she's given them blowjobs to appease them or words to the effect. Basically saying that their erections are her responsibility as a woman.

I don't blame her for having self-negating, and frankly self-debasing, attitudes to sex with men, as that is clearly an effect of her upbringing and the culture that surrounds her, but it is ironic given her disgust at women actually having enjoyable sex with other women. And given her 'female empowerment' branding that she talks about non-stop.

As an actual feminist I don't think fake breasts, huge heels, and seeing male erections as female responsibility (while chasing the individualistic American dream) is particularly empowering. Again, I'm not really blaming her for any of that, and I think she does help women in her own way, but the fact that all this is branded as de facto 'empowerment' scares me.

Also, I hate smug heterosexuals honestly.

by Anonymousreply 30April 18, 2019 3:57 PM

So now Tinsley has a "publicist" who is getting her ridiculous gigs like being the ringmaster at the Big Apple Circus? She should be embarrassed to even consider such a stupid thing - that is hardly the way to win the hearts and minds of the NYC old guard "society" she seems to prize so much. And if Scott would "kill her" for making a prank truth or dare type call, (he clearly doesn't want any part of the show any more) imagine his reaction to this stupid circus gig. And it must be embarrassing for him to see and hear her constantly harping about how he won't marry her!! She has dissolved in tears two or three times already at just the mention of his name!

The best thing Tinsley could do is haul her ass to Chicago, get married ASAP, thaw out those eggs, and pop out an anchor baby or two to get her mitts on whatever fortune Scott may have. Of course, he's smart enough to get an iron clad prenup, having met that viper mother of hers.

by Anonymousreply 31April 18, 2019 5:28 PM

That's probably the worst thing Tinsley could do. She needs to give this guy the axe, get some distance from her mama, go to Al-Anon and get a decent therapist.

by Anonymousreply 32April 18, 2019 5:54 PM

we haven't seen the last of Barbara after all. She and LuAnn will be on WWHL next Wednesday

by Anonymousreply 33April 18, 2019 7:31 PM

OMG, that was a good episode...

There is no franchise than can compete with the RHONY women

by Anonymousreply 34April 18, 2019 9:38 PM

Too bad the ratings don't agree with you.

by Anonymousreply 35April 18, 2019 9:39 PM

I really hope they ask Barbara to clear up HW vs friend of and what she thought going in.

by Anonymousreply 36April 18, 2019 9:39 PM

Wow, Tinsley really opened up this episode....

That was real progress for her - she's finally letting her guard down

Unfortunately, she decided to talk to Lu who talked over her and her deepest feelings

by Anonymousreply 37April 18, 2019 9:44 PM

NY will have to inject some new dynamics next season.

by Anonymousreply 38April 18, 2019 9:45 PM

I thought Lu was sort of empathatic--for Lu, though, not for a normal human.

The ratings are down, r35? Just for NY or for all the franchises?

by Anonymousreply 39April 18, 2019 9:45 PM

Tinsley is a basket case. This show is not a good idea for her. She bawls every episode.

by Anonymousreply 40April 18, 2019 9:48 PM

The world is Ramona's servant

by Anonymousreply 41April 18, 2019 9:50 PM

Barbara is fun...

I wish they'd give her a chance

by Anonymousreply 42April 18, 2019 9:54 PM

Wow, Tinsley's relationship with Scott is fucked up...

by Anonymousreply 43April 18, 2019 9:58 PM

Her self esteem is ridiculously low. Unless she gets some help I doubt she can have a healthy relationship. The last guy, the Fanjul heir, abused her on the regular.

by Anonymousreply 44April 18, 2019 10:04 PM

this season is tanking fast.

Last night's episode drew a mere .37 key demo and 1.17 million total viewers. That is pretty abysmal. This is a clear sign producers need to significantly change up the cast.

by Anonymousreply 45April 18, 2019 10:36 PM

That is a very odd drop in viewers. They have been very consistent this season. Are we sure something else wasn't airing?

by Anonymousreply 46April 18, 2019 11:03 PM

I don't get the ratings at all. BH is high but I cannot stomach it at all and find most of them intolerable.

by Anonymousreply 47April 18, 2019 11:04 PM

NY gained 150% in L+7 two weeks ago, so it's just a matter of people watching live.

by Anonymousreply 48April 18, 2019 11:06 PM

Barbara has FAR more personality than Tinz or any other attempted recent addition

(looking at you Barslop, Kristen, Jules, etc., etc.)

She's quirky but fun

by Anonymousreply 49April 19, 2019 1:56 AM

I like her, but NY still a new woman or two with a really dynamic personality. The core group needs to be shook up by some new blood.

by Anonymousreply 50April 19, 2019 2:02 AM

It's really hard to believe that after 2 Seasons (or more?) Tinzley could be SO offended and have a breakdown over a simple request to call her boyfriend on camera...

Not only is she in a seriously fucked up relationship ("Tinsley's not driving this relationship. I'm not even sure Tinsley's in the car at this point")

But she has NO fucking clue what it means to be on a Reality TV Show...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51April 19, 2019 2:10 AM

Does anyone really believe that Tinsley's "career" or her "brand"

require her to live in NYC

And that's all that's keeping her from marrying Scott

by Anonymousreply 52April 19, 2019 2:16 AM

I want to see what would happen if Tinsley demanded that Bethenny call one of her many boyfriends.

by Anonymousreply 53April 19, 2019 2:21 AM

...or Jason.

by Anonymousreply 54April 19, 2019 2:25 AM

I was in the apartment...taking a shit in the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 55April 19, 2019 2:34 AM

Huh, so was I....

I made a huge dump

by Anonymousreply 56April 19, 2019 2:38 AM

I like Barbara ALOT but I also see how she differs from the rest of the women. She’s more old school New York than the rest and it shows.

by Anonymousreply 57April 19, 2019 3:06 AM

In other words, she's a hard-nosed dyke with no couth or manners.

by Anonymousreply 58April 19, 2019 3:54 AM

Is Barbara gay? If so, that explains her style, which if she is a lesbian would make sense and make me love her more.

by Anonymousreply 59April 19, 2019 3:58 AM

I think she's bisexual. She said before she has a son and is divorced

by Anonymousreply 60April 19, 2019 4:02 AM

Mario looks good. Has he come crawling back to Ramona?

by Anonymousreply 61April 19, 2019 11:37 AM

Bring back the VanKempen family!!

by Anonymousreply 62April 19, 2019 11:51 AM

Puhlease Barbara is no for uncouth or common than Ramona, Sonja, Lu., Dorinda They're all from the hinterlands of Upstate or NE.

by Anonymousreply 63April 19, 2019 12:01 PM

Exactly! #JusticeforBarbara

by Anonymousreply 64April 19, 2019 12:27 PM

Let's hear it for the Housewife one hit wonders. Maybe Barbara will join their ranks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 19, 2019 1:38 PM

Doesn't that only count if you're an official HW?

by Anonymousreply 66April 19, 2019 1:40 PM

Don't know. She's been on so often and for such a prolonged period, she should be considered one of them.

by Anonymousreply 67April 19, 2019 2:06 PM

Tinsley probably didn't want to call Scott because they were no longer together and that's why she broke down.

by Anonymousreply 68April 19, 2019 2:09 PM

What is Tinsley's ~brand other than saying that she has one and being on this trashy reality show? If she's honestly trying to work her way back into NYC's high society, being on RHONYC is not the way to do it. She doesn't really look any better or smarter than the other hags, bawling like a child every episode over a guy who clearly is not into her. What does she do all day besides shop? She is all style but no substance.

by Anonymousreply 69April 19, 2019 2:18 PM

In 2019 being all style and no substance IS a brand.

by Anonymousreply 70April 19, 2019 2:21 PM

For a 20something, maybe. For a 43 (almost 44) year old woman, it's just sad.

by Anonymousreply 71April 19, 2019 2:23 PM

You know the B is trying to keep it subdued this season or she would have turned it up to100 on Tinsley's "brand" comments.

by Anonymousreply 72April 19, 2019 2:41 PM

She was never really in high society, although the Mortimers as a family certainly were. Tinsley was associated more with noveau riche and vaguely Eurotrash types, and people like Peter Cary Peterson. Socialite, yes. High society, no.

by Anonymousreply 73April 19, 2019 2:42 PM

I think Tinsley will likely be done after this season.

by Anonymousreply 74April 19, 2019 2:44 PM

I don't have strong feelings about Tinsley one way or another, but I do think it would be in her best interests not to be on this show. She's a hot mess who's getting worse, and that's become her role.

by Anonymousreply 75April 19, 2019 2:59 PM

[quote]I think Tinsley will likely be done after this season.

I thought she wouldn't return for this season since her buddy Carole was leaving. It seems like this show is all she has going on it her life.

by Anonymousreply 76April 19, 2019 3:01 PM

I don't know if this has been discussed in this thread, but when is Jill returning?

by Anonymousreply 77April 19, 2019 3:06 PM

Jill is returning when the swallows come back to Cupertino.

by Anonymousreply 78April 19, 2019 3:16 PM

I thought that, too, at one time, r76. But at the reunion Carole made it clear that Tinsley was nothing special to her.

r77 Jill's seen in some preview clips, but it's not clear how much face time she's got.

Cupertino?

by Anonymousreply 79April 19, 2019 3:17 PM

I think they will pull Jill out if they think having her consistent presence helps the numbers. But she certainly will not cause any "waves" in the group the way that they need. They need someone new who will challenge them.

by Anonymousreply 80April 19, 2019 3:29 PM

Sooner or later Bravo will have to shut these HW shows down. Maybe that time has come.

by Anonymousreply 81April 19, 2019 3:56 PM

They will not shut them down if they are still making money.

by Anonymousreply 82April 19, 2019 4:02 PM

Have you ever purchased or do you know anyone who has ever purchased any Skinny Girl product? I don't. I've seen people in restaurants laugh and no-thanks at the mention of that brand. I guess she secures payment for herself up front when licensing the name but her products seemingly do not sell and have no staying power.

by Anonymousreply 83April 19, 2019 4:16 PM

R79 he means Capistrano.

Moylan says that the bear naked chef was a pron star? Can anyone confirm that, and link to the sexy footage?

by Anonymousreply 84April 19, 2019 6:03 PM

No, I meant Cupertino, meaning that Jill will come back to the show when the swallows come back to Cupertino. I could have said," Fresno." Jill ain't coming back, except for a brief cameo.

by Anonymousreply 85April 19, 2019 8:02 PM

Fresno would have been funnier.

And you may be right. Jill's got her own reality show on social media, where she posts the minutiae of her life (and I do mean minutiae) several times a day and doesn't have to share air time with anybody.

by Anonymousreply 86April 19, 2019 8:05 PM

r83, I don't know anyone currently. But when it first came out, definitely. A lot of 20s/30s women buying it for parties.

by Anonymousreply 87April 19, 2019 8:44 PM

If she never sells another ounce of booze mix or another pair of jeans, she'll still have more money than she can spend in a lifetime.

by Anonymousreply 88April 19, 2019 9:34 PM

Dorinda works out at my gym (Equinox). She must have a standing trainer appt, because I see her at the same time every week. This week I was coming up the stairs behind her and she was on her phone. It was f-this and f-that the whole way up. She then stood at the top of the stairs in front of a big window and continued the call, making sure to drop one person's full name and say, "I'm calling so and so. that's fucked up!" She clearly had no problems with people overhearing her call.

I know Equinox used to be considered a "luxury" gym but the UES 85th Street one in particular is probably the least impressive. I would think she'd go to a more exclusive gym. I remember they showed Ramona getting her daughters hair cut at the same place I go to, Again, we're not talking a high-end or pricey place. With the exception of B, these women don't really have that much money or run in impressive circles.

Speaking of B., you know you're toxic when the only people in your support system are people paid to be there. She has no real friends.

by Anonymousreply 89April 20, 2019 12:46 AM

I remember Bethenny once talking about how she works all the time and how she never does normal things like meeting friends for lunch or anything like that - basically saying she has no social life whatsoever. It has also been obvious on the show that her staff are the people she considers family/friends, but she is literally paying them to fulfill that role. I don't like her but that is really sad.

by Anonymousreply 90April 20, 2019 12:53 AM

Dorinda's crass. She married well, but she didn't lose her rough edges Same with Ramona. Well, same with all of them, I guess.

Bravo might be able to put together an interesting reality show with Jessica Seinfeld, Jill Kargman, Ali Wentworth, etc. They're rich and funny and more interesting than this bunch.

by Anonymousreply 91April 20, 2019 12:55 AM

She obviously has plenty if time to cultivate romantic relationships with men. The problem isn't her schedule, it's her dislike of other women. The only reason she agrees to take part in this charade (aside from the paycheck) is because she gets to mingle with the plebes and lord her net worth and Soho apartment and copious younger boyfriends over a bunch of 50 year old women who are all in varying degrees of financial straits and unable to get any male attention aside from the random star fucker looking to have sex with a desperate older woman.

by Anonymousreply 92April 20, 2019 1:02 AM

That is a ridiculous hypothesis. You sound like a jealous,ranting frau--like Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 93April 20, 2019 1:04 AM

After the first season of the show aired, I was walking to work one morning in San Francisco, and this short, wiry brunette woman walking past me stopped and said, "Excuse me. There's supposed to be a Starbucks around here. Do you know where it is?"

I thought I recognized her, and when I heard her voice, I realized it was Bethenny. I didn't say anything at first and just pointed her in the right direction. She thanked me and then started rattling on in that rapid fire way about how the front desk person at her hotel gave her directions, but she got confused and she didn't know if she should have walked out of the hotel and turned right or left and she had been walking a while and hadn't seen a Starbucks, and yada yada yada.

I told her she was very close and was indeed going in the right direction, and then I said, "I love your show." Then she looked at me in kind of a surprised way and said, "You watch it?", as if she couldn't actually believe people outside of New York were watching this dumb show. I said, "Oh, yeah. I love it." She smiled and laughed and said, "Well, thanks. I'm glad you love it!" Then she went on her way.

I remember thinking she was very down to earth and very much like the person I saw on TV during that first season. Now when I watch her, I see someone completely different and I loathe her.

by Anonymousreply 94April 20, 2019 1:06 AM

Everything with Jason clearly fucked her up even further.

by Anonymousreply 95April 20, 2019 1:42 AM

I never was of the impression that Bethenny truly loved Jason. It always seemed like she was encouraged to date and find someone she could be with on the show so she'd have a story line. Once she got pregnant, that was her ticket to a spin-off. Jason would do, as he was good looking and, at that time, made good money. Then Skinny Girl exploded and it was all about B. promoting herself, with Jason serving as a prop. The only problem was that Jason wasn't in on the plan.

She's not above dragging her ex-husband and his family through the mud to get press. He's awful, too, but if you've ever been involved with someone egocentric and abusive, you know they can push you to your absolute limits and beyond. That was the worst combination of personalities, as he clearly has serious anger and impulse control issues. B. is so profoundly unhealthy that, at this point, she can't be fixed. Her damage runs far too deep.

by Anonymousreply 96April 20, 2019 2:01 AM

[quote]Sooner or later Bravo will have to shut these HW shows down. Maybe that time has come.

And replace them with what? They may not win the night with the ratings, but they are still a solid bet.

Bethenny was ready for a baby so she got knocked up by someone that she thought was a decent, normal guy who came from a nice family.. He turned out to be a psycho.

by Anonymousreply 97April 20, 2019 3:01 AM

Sooner or later Bravo will have to shut these HW shows down. Maybe that time has come.

And replace them with what?

How about Bravo's original programming?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 20, 2019 3:08 AM

Such a great episode this week. NY always puts a smile on my face.

by Anonymousreply 99April 20, 2019 1:07 PM

Ramona is on Twitter asking fans about Barbara being a good fit.

I have to wonder if perhaps the other housewives are lobbying for other women to be cast members and then trying to sabotage who is chosen?

by Anonymousreply 100April 20, 2019 3:14 PM

What a shit-stirrer she is.....and hasn't she just stirred up a shitload.

Poor old Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 101April 20, 2019 3:55 PM

Is there a point to doing that now? Or is there still a possibility she could get an apple next season?

by Anonymousreply 102April 20, 2019 11:08 PM

Ramona's apparently not taking any chances. Besides, pointlessness has never been a consideration for her.

by Anonymousreply 103April 20, 2019 11:40 PM

Is Ramona lobbying for a Jill return?

by Anonymousreply 104April 21, 2019 3:26 AM

I just started watching NYC so my record is spotty but here are my impressions so far. Bethany - narcissist, don't like her Dorinda - I like her, she seems natural. The short hair is refreshing Luann - like her, she's a hot mess Ramona, crazy eyes and sketchy, don't like her Sonja - She was a model? I don't believe it and don't like her Tinsley - OMG, what a sob sister - get a life, girl, you don't need some controlling man to walk on eggshells for That other one - the construction lady. Sadly, rather dumpy, can't keep up with the narcissistic divas

by Anonymousreply 105April 21, 2019 4:34 AM

Crap, I didn't format correctly. I repeat:

Bethany - narcissist, don't like her

Dorinda - I like her, she seems natural. The short hair is refreshing

Luann - like her, she's a hot mess

Ramona, crazy eyes and sketchy, don't like her

Sonja - She was a model? I don't believe it and don't like her

Tinsley - OMG, what a sob sister - get a life, girl, you don't need some controlling man to walk on eggshells for. Also, change your name, it's stupid.

That other one - the construction lady. Sadly, rather dumpy, can't keep up with the narcissistic divas

by Anonymousreply 106April 21, 2019 4:35 AM

For the most part, Bethenny is a lot more tolerable this season.

by Anonymousreply 107April 21, 2019 12:38 PM

As is herpes when there is no outbreak.

by Anonymousreply 108April 21, 2019 3:59 PM

ouch

by Anonymousreply 109April 21, 2019 4:58 PM

I am hating this season.

Dorinda needs to be called out for a nasty bully she actually is- What the fuck is wrong with her this season?? She has more rage than anyone knew. I am embarrassed for her.

LuAnn is completely unwatchable now. This woman is a shallow and self important cunt. What a bitch.

Tinsley, who I like, is making a fool of herself and is extremely boring TV.

Bethenny- At her most likable in YEARS this season, and I still cannot stand her.

This season seems very thin and very tired to me.

And I have to say, I kind of like Barbara, but I have never seen the RHONY so eager to ice someone out- for christ sake, they were even nicer to Alex!!

She is done. She clearly rubbed these bitches the wrong way. And Dorinda particularly is so fucking nasty to her. I am truly done with Dorinda after this season.

by Anonymousreply 110April 21, 2019 9:33 PM

Dorinda was pretty horrible last season, too--particularly at the reunion.

I'm pleased to see how many people have figured out that Luann is a horrible human being.

I don't care one way or the other about Barbara. I don't like her, and even in this coven of low-rent bitches she seems a few rungs below them--but I don't hate her, either.

I think the show's just done.

by Anonymousreply 111April 21, 2019 9:52 PM

Dramatic much, r111?

by Anonymousreply 112April 22, 2019 1:46 AM

I am curious to see what Barbara says about all of this on WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 113April 22, 2019 1:47 AM

r112: huh?

by Anonymousreply 114April 22, 2019 2:02 AM

Saying the show is "just done" is a little melodramatic. Other franchises are far worse.

by Anonymousreply 115April 22, 2019 3:00 AM

I actually think Dorinda is redeeming herself after last season. I am disregarding the Barbara situation because they all seem to be gunning for her, so I assume there is more to the story

by Anonymousreply 116April 22, 2019 3:05 AM

[quote]I don't care one way or the other about Barbara. I don't like her, and even in this coven of low-rent bitches she seems a few rungs below them

I'm not on the Barbara train. She just doesn't seem to fit. She says she is a boss. Well, why don't we see her working at a construction site?

by Anonymousreply 117April 22, 2019 8:15 AM

Haven't really cottoned to Barbara yet, but don't dislike her either. It takes awhile to warm up to the new ones. I find Tinsley's story--fall from grace followed by a deeper plunge from grace, quest for love and redemption, ticking of her biological clock to the tune of her eager mother's diamond wristwatch--pretty fascinating, and maybe a bit of a cautionary tale. Not to mention her girly outfits are pretty snazzy.

by Anonymousreply 118April 22, 2019 9:46 AM

either you have a low threshhold for "drama", r115, or you're just an asshole. Or both.

by Anonymousreply 119April 22, 2019 12:22 PM

I would like Tinsley to let out more of her cunt side.

by Anonymousreply 120April 22, 2019 12:52 PM

Barbara could be a nice lady, but there’s a bovine quality to her that just doesn’t make for good TV, especially up next to the hummingbird heart rate of most of the RHONY cast.

She’s also a fool for riding so hard for Luann, a woman who is loyal to no one except the jeweller who sells her those statement necklaces. New cast members would be wise to take Greenwich time about the dynamics of the show from Sonja, who despite major blind spots about her own stuff is usually very perceptive about the other women and who, as the perennial second lowest housewife on the totem pole, has figured out who she has to get on-side with and when.

by Anonymousreply 121April 22, 2019 2:21 PM

The problem is that they are not playing her as a "whole" person - they didn't introduce her or her life nor are they showing anything outside of the group.

by Anonymousreply 122April 22, 2019 2:37 PM

I truly don't wish to see Barbara as a whole person, or see any part of her "real life." I suspect the producers don't want to expose her trashiness compared to the other women (which is really saying something!).

by Anonymousreply 123April 22, 2019 5:37 PM

They started filming this season not long after last season's reunion. No one seems to have much going on.

Someone on another board speculated that Tinsley doesn't even live in NYC anymore. She stays in that hotel while the show is filming but is otherwise at her mother's home or Palm Beach.

by Anonymousreply 124April 22, 2019 5:44 PM

How come Bravo is so quick to film right after the reunions?

by Anonymousreply 125April 22, 2019 5:55 PM

Barbara won't be back. She's built like a linebacker and doesn't fit in with the other ladies at all. I'm still perplexed as to why she was cast in the first place.

I wish Heather would come back. She's the only one with balls enough to take on Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 126April 22, 2019 6:07 PM

Heather, who bawled when Bethenny wouldn't eat the fish that she prepared for her or let her hug her? She had a fucking breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 127April 22, 2019 6:09 PM

I think Luann pushed very, very hard for Barbara. And may the producers thought that it would be good for her to have her support system filming with her or that it would somehow enhance that storyline. Whatever their thinking was, they were way off base.

Heather? Feh. barely watched during her second season because I couldn't stand her.

by Anonymousreply 128April 22, 2019 6:26 PM

Next season definitely needs 1-2 new women who will shake up the core group.

by Anonymousreply 129April 22, 2019 6:31 PM

Heather's white frau "holla!" and other "street talk" was annoying.

by Anonymousreply 130April 22, 2019 7:02 PM

Not to mention the name dropping, r130. And her constant air of moral outrage.

by Anonymousreply 131April 22, 2019 7:09 PM

How doesn't Barbara fit in? She is no lower class than any of them and she has known several of them for years.

by Anonymousreply 132April 22, 2019 7:33 PM

Heather was sort of mashup of the better aspects of no bullshit Bethenny and mother hen Jill.

Carole was a mash up of Bethenny’s snarky Greek chorus POV and poor crazy Kelly’s bohemian downtown girl energy.

Aviva was a mashup of the worst qualities of Kelly and Jill.

Kristen Taekman was a prettier and less awkward version of Alex McCord.

by Anonymousreply 133April 22, 2019 7:35 PM

You're right, r132. And yet, she really doesn't fit in.

That may be a virtue. Can anyone really aspire to be like these women?

by Anonymousreply 134April 22, 2019 7:39 PM

Barbara is so boroughs. Ramona especially looks down on others who don't reside in Manhattan. She hated Alex and Simon for living in Brooklyn even though their townhouse was very pricey.

by Anonymousreply 135April 22, 2019 8:42 PM

That's supposed to say *outer boroughs.

by Anonymousreply 136April 22, 2019 8:45 PM

The show would be more interesting if there was another woman who challenged Bethenny. It was just starting to get interesting with the Bethenny/Carole feud.

by Anonymousreply 137April 22, 2019 8:56 PM

Following on from the Sonja/kissing Bethenny discussion above. I'm just watching last weeks episode now, and I interpreted her 'When I kiss Bethenny it comes from a place of love' speech was her saying 'when I kiss Bethenny it comes from a place of heterosexuality', which is frankly disgusting in it's implied homophobia.

I think she's been playing this faux-bisexual shit for years now and we can see now how disgusted and threatened she is by actual same-sex desire. And Sonja's 'heard rumours' (gasp!) so Barbara is clearly Not To Be Trusted.

by Anonymousreply 138April 22, 2019 9:08 PM

Oh god, Bethenny is so tacky, arranging for the cameras to be in her apartment so she could perform grief for them. Of course she made her nanny/assistant be there so she can pretend it's this natural organic moment and she didn't put the box in the cupboard with the cards in to take out and 'find' one from Dennis at the top of the pile to cry over ('Please let it be from Dennis' - oh for goodness sake). So so tacky. I'm pretty sure she rehearsed the scene a few times before they came over. Jesus she's trashy.

by Anonymousreply 139April 22, 2019 9:36 PM

Was anyone else a bit creeped out by Luann's whole speech about Bethenny at the hairdresser? It felt like something was a bi off to me. First she had no idea what Sonja was referring to when she said Bethenny got her a lawyer and then she remembered, which was a bit weird, then she started gesticulating and putting on strange voices and following some pretty weird logic - 'I appreciate all she's done for me but the least she could do is give me that room!' what?? that makes literally no sense. She was behaving quite strangely imo.

Before that I thought it was quite telling when Ramona brought up the scene she made in the restaurant and she said something like 'you know what the squeaky wheel gets what it wants, and I got that room'. Pretty much admitting that the outraged was at least partly faked to get what she wanted. What a strange and manipulative bitch. It must be hell having her as a mother.

by Anonymousreply 140April 22, 2019 9:47 PM

I thought Luann's behavior in that scene was very odd, too. I don't think we know the half of what's going on with her and her issues. I think (and have thought since Morocco) that at her core Luann is really rotten.

by Anonymousreply 141April 22, 2019 10:01 PM

Of course she is rotten, she ditched her boyfriend as soon as she found out she could be with a count. She tried to sell her kids house. She is a narcissist of the highest order.

by Anonymousreply 142April 22, 2019 10:08 PM

I am certain Lu is on something. However legal the script may be. I can totally see her chowing down adderall like M&Ms. Her behavior is too bizarre even for her.

by Anonymousreply 143April 22, 2019 10:16 PM

She is definitely on something.. probably dolls.

by Anonymousreply 144April 22, 2019 10:19 PM

Luann's totally empowered, and everyone's complicit, from Bravo production staff to her castmates to her probation officer to even the people at God's Love who not only permitted that self-serving clip to be filmed but also stood by while she disrespected everything about that program. She's never been held accountable to anyone, so as she herself says, "Six months ago I was in jail and now I'm a cabaret star. Hahaha"

by Anonymousreply 145April 22, 2019 10:22 PM

I'm just watching the dinner scene in Bethenny's apartment - the way they treat Tinsley is disgusting. I think none of them have any boundaries, or respect for anyone else, or let's face it, class, so they are shocked when Tinsley doesn't bow to peer pressure over the phone callmand they make a massive deal out of it.

Also Bethenny getting angry with Tinsley because she 'didn't know' Tinsley's boundaries and Tinsley 'should have said' is rank hypocrisy - Tinsley did say and they kept pushing and pushing, so she left the table, and then she came back and Bethenny still kept harping on about it, and she's all surprised because she 'didn't know' Tinsley had boundaries, wtf?

I felt so sorry for her, these are (and I know I've used this word a few times upthread) a really trashy pack of women. Can't they find anything other than sex to talk about anyway? I know Bethenny wanted to put on a show for the camera but I also think this is who she is IRL. They were like a mean pack of bullies to Tinsley, who I think is actually a pretty nice and gentle sort of person.

by Anonymousreply 146April 22, 2019 10:33 PM

Pretty nice and gentle person with a mug shot.

by Anonymousreply 147April 22, 2019 10:37 PM

Also disgusted by Sonja saying she 'wanted to puke' at Bethenny kissing Barbara - homophobic bitch.

And lolling at Bethenny saying Tinsley 'sets women back a hundred years'. Unlike Bethenny I am a feminist and I don't think gurning at the cameras and shout 'cock' and 'vagina' all the time is what empowerment looks like. Tinsley does need to get some more self-confidence but trying to bully her and erode her boundaries is not feminism either you fool.

by Anonymousreply 148April 22, 2019 10:39 PM

She was arrested for trespassing R147, hardly the crime of the century.

by Anonymousreply 149April 22, 2019 10:41 PM

And the person who called the cops was her ex-boyfriend, who'd been physically and emotionally abusing her for some time. She was guilty of trespassing (maybe) and bad judgment. Lulu the Songbird assaulted a cop.

by Anonymousreply 150April 22, 2019 10:49 PM

The point is, Tinsley's trashy ass has a mugshot floating around. She's hardly some delicate little flower.

by Anonymousreply 151April 22, 2019 10:57 PM

The fact that her abusive ex-boyfriend called the police because she was crying outside his house in no way contradicts what I said about her being a nice and gentle person R151. You brought it up because you thought that it did, or wanted to pretend that it did.

by Anonymousreply 152April 22, 2019 11:04 PM

Why was she crying outside his house in the first place? She's a psycho trashy cunt just like the others on RHONYC.

by Anonymousreply 153April 22, 2019 11:06 PM

Oh, Jesus. It just never stops.

by Anonymousreply 154April 22, 2019 11:07 PM

The bitch was apparently screaming outside his house, not just crying. Look at those eyebrows. Of course he called the cops and of course she got arrested.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155April 22, 2019 11:08 PM

Seriously you think someone crying outside a house makes them trashy? to answer your question it's because he had broken up with her but was still texting saying he loved her but was inside with another woman. Trashy abusive men play headgames, that shouldn't be surprising to you.

To repeat, crying outside someone's house does not make them not gentle or not nice. Your point is redundant.

by Anonymousreply 156April 22, 2019 11:09 PM

Socialite Tinsley Mortimer arrested for trespassing

April 10, 2016 | 8:58pm

Socialite and reality star Tinsley Mortimer was arrested over the weekend after police found her “crying and screaming” outside the Palm Beach home of her wealthy ex — who was inside with another woman.

The former Dior beauty ambassador and “High Society” star — who now goes by her maiden name, Mercer, following her divorce from oil heir Topper Mortimer — was outside the home of Nico Fanjul, the son of sugar baron Alexander Fanjul, when she was hauled away on Saturday.

According to the police report, Mercer was “crying and screaming irrationally stating that her boyfriend ‘Nico’ was inside the house with another woman.”

She claimed at the time that she only wanted to retrieve her purse from inside, but Fanjul said he did not have it.

“Fanjul stated that he was inside the house with his new girlfriend while Mercer was outside screaming at him,” the report added.

Mercer – who starred in her own short-lived CW reality series “High Society” in 2010 – had previously been issued a warning last October for trespassing on his property on posh El Dorado lane. The police report later concluded, “After multiple attempts to calm Mercer down from screaming, Mercer was placed under arrest for trespass after warning.”

Instead of looking like her usual self on Saturday, Mercer was pictured scowling in her police mugshot, her usually flawless make-up smeared and her glossy blonde hair straggly. It was a far cry from her days of being photographed in designer gowns gracing red carpets at New York galas.

Sources tell us that Mercer, 40, and Fanjul, 30, had been dating on and off for three years, but had recently ended their relationship. One source in Palm Beach — where Mercer moved to from New York with her mother Dabney Mercer following her divorce from Mortimer — said, “Tinsley and Nico recently broke up. His family didn’t approve of her, she’s ten years older, and loves attention.”

The Cuban-born Fanjul brothers — Alfonso, Jose, Alexander and Andres — own Fanjul Corp, a huge sugar and real estate conglomerate in the US and the Dominican Republic. The enormously wealthy family is said to be the toast of Palm Beach society.

Another source told Page Six that, “Nico is making his own way in the insurance business, rather than the family’s sugar empire. He’s barely 30 years old. It was a fling, but to her Nico was a very eligible prospect.”

A third friend added that Mercer and Fanjul broke up as recently as last week, and he had been texting her saying, “I love you.”

by Anonymousreply 157April 22, 2019 11:09 PM

She was crying and shrieking and had been warned by the police previously to stay off of his property. Her trashy ass couldn't stay away.

Trashy.

by Anonymousreply 158April 22, 2019 11:10 PM

You don't like her eyebrows?? what's that got to do with anything?

by Anonymousreply 159April 22, 2019 11:11 PM

The arrest, the mughsot, the childish behavior, her presence on a trashy reality show + the eyebrows ... it's easy to see why she can't get or keep a man.

by Anonymousreply 160April 22, 2019 11:13 PM

Still doesn't disprove my point R158 - it sounds like she was pushed to extremes of emotion by an abusive ex-boyfriend, which she regrets and in no way harmed anyone by her actions. One night of being upset does not define a person. You seem to have quite a black and white way of seeing the world.

by Anonymousreply 161April 22, 2019 11:13 PM

It sounds like the boyfriend was pushed to extremes of smacking her around because she's a trashy psycho bitch. I don't blame him for beating her up.

by Anonymousreply 162April 22, 2019 11:14 PM

Go fuck yourself, r162.

by Anonymousreply 163April 22, 2019 11:19 PM

And there we have it R162, you show us your true hatred of women. Calling you an asshole would be far too kind. Blocking now of course. Now I know what you are I know I really don't need to waste my time on fetid gutter-trash like you. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 164April 22, 2019 11:21 PM

RR163/164, you post like a frau. Take your can-I-speak-to-the-manager haircut and get off of a gay message board.

by Anonymousreply 165April 22, 2019 11:37 PM

The ex-boyfriend was never charged for domestic abuse but Tinsley was arrested and charged with trespassing. Probably because anyone who spends time with Mugshot Mortimer eventually wants to kick her ass around.

by Anonymousreply 166April 22, 2019 11:39 PM

christ.

by Anonymousreply 167April 22, 2019 11:42 PM

I know R167, to be fair that did escalate quickly, I'm sitting here laughing about it now. But R162 really did show his true colours.

by Anonymousreply 168April 22, 2019 11:46 PM

No one believes that you are laughing, frau. Does your husband beat you, too?

by Anonymousreply 169April 22, 2019 11:48 PM

She deserved to have the shit kicked out of her. I would have punched her in the side of the head. Tinsleys eggs should be destroyed and she should be given a hysterectomy. She should also be forced to move to Chicago and let lesbians eat her cunt.

by Anonymousreply 170April 23, 2019 12:00 AM

Well, if it isn't the charming psychopath from the "I hate all Little Girl's [sic]" thread.

I think this individual is seriously deranged.

by Anonymousreply 171April 23, 2019 12:12 AM

I think you need to ask yourself why you have so much hate inside you R70. It's really really unhealthy. I'd speculate that it stems from a very deep-rooted sense of inadequacy that leads to jealousy that leads to hate. Not that I care really. Bye.

by Anonymousreply 172April 23, 2019 12:14 AM

R170 is Deborah Denise Trachtenberg.

by Anonymousreply 173April 23, 2019 1:51 AM

The B's minions are out in force trashing Tinsley and Luann.

by Anonymousreply 174April 23, 2019 1:52 AM

And here's the B Troll, right on time.

Now we just Jill to show up and shill for her cheap rugs.

by Anonymousreply 175April 23, 2019 3:45 AM

r175, now that you mention it, when does Jill make her first appearance?

by Anonymousreply 176April 23, 2019 11:40 AM

I wonder if the Countess realizes that people go to her cabaret because they want to see a trainwreck. They don't love her, they are just in on the joke. She thinks that they put her in the same category as Cher or Liza. Honey, they are mocking you.

by Anonymousreply 177April 23, 2019 12:41 PM

Not all of them, r177. I think she has a huge following among young (ish) women and middle-aged fraus.

by Anonymousreply 178April 23, 2019 12:51 PM

r177, I would think perhaps there is a small group like that, but if you read boards, etc, you'll see they actually go because they are fans.

by Anonymousreply 179April 23, 2019 1:03 PM

LuMann is setting herself up for another fall

by Anonymousreply 180April 23, 2019 1:16 PM

I can't wait for LuMann's huge cock and balls to slip out of her Jovani (Dorinda yells "Jovani!") gown

during her act

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 181April 23, 2019 1:19 PM

Lu needs a good friend like Jill.

by Anonymousreply 182April 23, 2019 1:29 PM

Good morning, Jill.

by Anonymousreply 183April 23, 2019 1:34 PM

I like Tinsley enough, but it's hard to justify why she is necessary, much like Carole for years.

by Anonymousreply 184April 23, 2019 1:37 PM

Unbeknownst to her, Tinsley seeks out emotional abuse cuz that's what she knows from her relationship with her father. She takes it from both men and women which makes Carole all the more cruel. Only Carole knew they were friends for the show. She forgot to tell Tinsley. And why does Tinsley keep her married name? It doesn't seem to have meaning to her like Morgan to Sonya and she doesn't have children. She had been going by Mercer. Did Bravo insist on that?

by Anonymousreply 185April 23, 2019 3:02 PM

I'm still disgusted by Carole for treating Tinsley like she was just being "tolerated" all along instead of a real friend of hers at the reunion. Carole was actually very active on and off the camera in Tinsley's life. Their own Instagram accounts showed that they hung out a lot together and that they were friends. Filming backed that up. The 180 Carole pulled at the reunion was indeed cruel r185 but it was also totally unnecessary. Why do that? The look on Tinsley's face when Carole literally and figuratively waved her off was sad. I know, Mary! Whatever, I have a soft spot for Tinsley, and she didn't deserve that at all.

I guess Carole is too above it all...now that she has a fruitful Cameo career. Sure most of them do it, but really, Carole? Click on the link, scroll down and swoon at her beauty!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186April 23, 2019 3:39 PM

Listen to Luann "sing" here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187April 23, 2019 3:40 PM

r187, EPIC

by Anonymousreply 188April 23, 2019 5:20 PM

Yikes. She doesn't even speak it well (since when is the last syllable of "sympath-eeee" emphasized, for instance)

by Anonymousreply 189April 23, 2019 6:19 PM

That was both hilarious and terribly embarrassing to watch. Did they run out of lyrics? 'Kelly bring your jellybeans' wtf? Oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 190April 23, 2019 8:08 PM

I had to mute that thing 30 seconds in. I've heard frogs croaking in a pond more musically than that! Jesus!

by Anonymousreply 191April 23, 2019 8:55 PM

Is this the first time you guys have heard this mess? I'm not being a jerk, just curious. It's been out for years. Or is it some remix, god forbid?

by Anonymousreply 192April 23, 2019 8:57 PM

No, I remember seeing/hearing this mess when it first came out. But like some kinds of excruciating pain or trauma, the brain simply erases all memory of the event.

It's not JUST a mess. What really puts it over the top is that they're all taking it pretty seriously--they're not camping it up.

by Anonymousreply 193April 23, 2019 9:01 PM

Oh, wait: this is the video that she invited all the HWs to film with her, but only Jill and Kelly agreed and Lulu's nose got badly out of joint.

Girl code, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 194April 23, 2019 9:06 PM

That's what's crazy R193, because it looks like satire, like some extremely subpar Lonely Island type satire on rich women.

by Anonymousreply 195April 23, 2019 9:50 PM

Yeah and it was filmed in Atlantic City. I know when I think glamour and eleganz I think of the AC!!

by Anonymousreply 196April 23, 2019 9:55 PM

At least it wasn't Mohegan Sun, which I think is one of Lulu's hangouts. Native Americans and all that, ya know.

by Anonymousreply 197April 23, 2019 10:00 PM

r197 Well put. That said, I would bet the farm I do not own that Lu doesn't have a single fucking drop of Native American blood running through her icy veins. It's all she has to sound exotic so she pulls it out when she can. Would kill if she took one of those DNA tests. Can someone here run up to her on the street and grab a couple of hairs off of her? (I clearly have no idea how these DNA kits work). It could be a twofer with the hair sample. We get DNA results AND find out what drugs she's been taking! Yay!

by Anonymousreply 198April 23, 2019 10:08 PM

You may be right, r198, but now that we've seen some of her family members she can hardly play the "exotic" card!

by Anonymousreply 199April 23, 2019 10:13 PM

WHET the housewife kids?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200April 23, 2019 10:18 PM

Interesting. Avery Singer as a brunette looks exactly like Mario. And Victoria De Lesseps got herself some boobs.

by Anonymousreply 201April 23, 2019 10:27 PM

R157 was that article written by Mama Fanjul's publicist? "Nico is a very eligible prospect" who does tons of cocaine and smacks around women. The mugshot is unfortunate but Tinsrey was lucky to get out when she did.

by Anonymousreply 202April 23, 2019 11:23 PM

[quote]Tinsrey (sic) was lucky to get out when she did.

Yet Tinsley is so emotionally stunted and unstable that she continues to try to recreate this type of controlling and potentially abusive relationship

by Anonymousreply 203April 24, 2019 12:47 AM

Jill's daughter sounds like a loser.

Jill Zarin’s daughter Alysson is still trying to find the right career, while she mourns the passing of her stepfather Bobby.

by Anonymousreply 204April 24, 2019 2:16 AM

She's been out of college for several years and is still living at home, hanging out with mommy. Serious failure to launch. And she's mourning Bobby? Jesus, Jill was over it and into a new relationship in a matter of weeks.

by Anonymousreply 205April 24, 2019 2:26 AM

Jill's daughter and Bobby didn't get along at all. New narrative? Oh please. We saw it all at the start. He didn't even want to stand next to her, and vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 206April 24, 2019 2:29 AM

Ramona and Dorinda get into it tomorrow!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 207April 24, 2019 2:39 AM

Ooh. Ramona might just get her ass kicked if she pushes the wrong person like that

by Anonymousreply 208April 24, 2019 5:08 AM

Where the heck is all the fashion week footage? Didn't they film early just to capture that stuff?

by Anonymousreply 209April 24, 2019 11:29 AM

I suspect they filmed early to be sure they'd have some time with Luann before she went off the rails again.

Btw, Allyson and Bobby didn't get along (or just didn't have much of a relationship) in the first couple of seasons. They may well have developed a positive one in subsequent years.

by Anonymousreply 210April 24, 2019 11:37 AM

Did Bobby like the mansex?

by Anonymousreply 211April 24, 2019 11:38 AM

It's a good rationalization for her not doing anything in life, R210. You know, one of those leeches.

by Anonymousreply 212April 24, 2019 12:37 PM

The Tinz talks about Scott and calls out the Cuntess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213April 24, 2019 12:46 PM

Can't wait to see Doris put Ramona in her place.

by Anonymousreply 214April 24, 2019 1:15 PM

Is this in relation to that incident at a fashion show which was reported by page 6 at the time?

by Anonymousreply 215April 24, 2019 4:21 PM

Anyone have any tea on this rumor?

***Can’t remember the podcast- but It was someone with “sources”. Apparently something really bad happened with her and Ramona while filming and Barb insisted it not be shown. They told her if she wanted to be full time they had to show it and she said fine, I’ll be a friend as long as that does not air. It was something about her sexuality and Ramona being cluesless and classless in her commentary as always***

by Anonymousreply 216April 24, 2019 5:08 PM

Ramona really is the sort of woman who doesn't believe in relationships between women I'm sure. I can only imagine what crass thing she said.

by Anonymousreply 217April 24, 2019 5:38 PM

I'm really shocked by the homophobia shown by the women over Barbara. They live in NYC and claim to run in somewhat sophisticated circles compared to the average viewer in flyover states, so it's kind of shocking and depressing to me.

I don't expect these women to be role models for anyone obviously, but this takes them down to a whole other level of shallowness and bs. I'm frankly disgusted.

by Anonymousreply 218April 24, 2019 5:46 PM

Yeah, and what's also shocking is that they don't seem to feel the need to hide it, which shows how supremely out of touch they are. I think if there's one thing that unites all of them it's a kind of compulsive conventionality, in looks , tastes, lifestyle etc., which apart from anything else is so fucking boring.

So they fetisihize gay men ('my gays') but are disgusted by lesbianism? I really hope this comes up in the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 219April 24, 2019 6:07 PM

Unless they got into a physical altercation, I can't imagine what would have been said that would be so bad.

by Anonymousreply 220April 24, 2019 6:10 PM

Didn't they pull the lesbian homophobia on OC too that one season with the trainer? Like she was supposed to have a thing for Trampy Sue or something?

by Anonymousreply 221April 24, 2019 6:12 PM

Never heard that rumor, but it's certainly credible--although so many clueless and crass comments have already been made about Barbara's sexuality that it really is hard to imagine what scandalous thing that idiot Ramona said.

by Anonymousreply 222April 24, 2019 6:13 PM

Maybe it was something about a specific person she was with, ie mentioning names...?

by Anonymousreply 223April 24, 2019 6:14 PM

Yeah I bet it was that. It makes sense only really if Barbara was protecting someone.

by Anonymousreply 224April 24, 2019 6:18 PM

Oh my God, you mean women in New York are just as bad as the "bigoted, stupid" hick in flyover country? No, no, new Yorkers are so much more sophisticated and accepting.

by Anonymousreply 225April 24, 2019 6:21 PM

Well, if that's the case, r223 and r224, she's certainly very loyal. I think she really wanted that apple, and it must have been difficult to give it up.

by Anonymousreply 226April 24, 2019 6:22 PM

It could also feasibly be something that could damage her business - not sure what, but there could be something. Having had an affair with the wife of a big client or something? or just something she thinks would tarnish her image? protecting her business would certainly make sense.

by Anonymousreply 227April 24, 2019 6:24 PM

I think we should take any of that with a big grain of salt. It would seem very odd that Bravo would dig in about that issue over any kind of statement.

Sounds more like b/s to explain why Barbara just didn't work.

by Anonymousreply 228April 24, 2019 6:28 PM

Wow, someone at Bravo must really have it in for Jill, because the midseason trailer is out and she is nowhere in it.

by Anonymousreply 229April 24, 2019 7:46 PM

Lu in full on cuntess! I love it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230April 24, 2019 7:47 PM

Is Feeling Jovani her new single? Oy vey

by Anonymousreply 231April 24, 2019 7:51 PM

Bravo should offer Barbara her own Special or Series.

I've really enjoyed Barbara's scenes this season, and I hate the way she's being iced out.

She apparently felt so uncomfortable in the Berkshires, she went to her room early and left immediately the next morning.

Barbara is a lot more fucking relevant than Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 232April 24, 2019 7:54 PM

Barbara wasn't in the trailer either.

I'm sorry but I have to LMFAO at all the Jill loons insisting this was her comeback season.

by Anonymousreply 233April 24, 2019 7:55 PM

r232 = Barbara

by Anonymousreply 234April 24, 2019 7:56 PM

That's why Barbara disappeared, r232?

I can never follow the action in these coming-attractions clips. Did B accuse Luann of not going to rehab? Still drinking?

by Anonymousreply 235April 24, 2019 8:48 PM

r235, it seems like something to do with money spent?

Ramona already said Lu left rehab early.

by Anonymousreply 236April 24, 2019 9:11 PM

I am really perplexed by the Jill thing. I do not have a strong opinion either way about her, but stop teasing it if there is no follow through.

by Anonymousreply 237April 24, 2019 9:13 PM

Thanks, r236. It must be about the money Bethenny put up to get Luann into the rehab facility for 28 days....and then she walked after 14. Money down the drain.

by Anonymousreply 238April 24, 2019 9:19 PM

Or was she implying that Luann used the money to buy furniture?

by Anonymousreply 239April 24, 2019 9:30 PM

I've watched it twice and I can't see any reference to rehab or money, is it when Bethenny gets angry with Luann at the dinner outside?

by Anonymousreply 240April 24, 2019 9:36 PM

There isn't any reference, r240, but it sounds like Bethenny says to Lu, "you never checked into....." So I jumped to the conclusion that Bethenny either paid the rehab directly or gave Lu a check to cover the cost, and Lu only pretended to go. Could be totally off base. The producers often string those clips together in a way that invites conjecture but when the scene's ultimately screened, nothing's happening.

And yes, it's during the dinner outside.

PS Barbara's in the clip when they're in Florida. So she hasn't totally disappeared.

by Anonymousreply 241April 24, 2019 9:49 PM

Thanks R241, I thought she said something that I didn't quite get. If I was Bethenny and I paid any money for her rehab (do we know that or is that speculation?) then I would be so so pissed off with her. She seems like the sort of person who would never say thank-you for anything anyway.

I don't like Bethenny but the one thing I will say about her is that she's not a freeloader like some of these women. Her having to pay for drinks and surfing lessons for Luann was an issue way back in like the 2nd or 3rd season, and Ramona clearly stole those dressed from her and never gave them back. However rich you are I imagine people just outright taking advantage like that would still rankle.

by Anonymousreply 242April 24, 2019 9:57 PM

There've been several oblique references to Bethenny getting Lu into rehab and Bethenny's annoyance that Lu left rehab to do her cabaret, but no direct statements as to who paid. I think it may have been B because one of the things her friends did during their intervention evidently was to get a power of attorney and, among other things, freeze her bank accounts so she couldn't buy a multi-million dollar house in the Catskills. So if Lu wasn't liquid, she couldn't write a check to the rehab and someone else must have done it. I'm sure Lu had sufficient assets, but maybe not access to them.

Do we know whether she went to Silver Hill?

by Anonymousreply 243April 24, 2019 10:07 PM

I know (from a reliable source) that Lu checked into a Motel 6 by the Interstate

She may have called it rehab

But she was snorting Oxy and fucking truckers the whole time...

(And she forced the manager to give her the nicest room!)

by Anonymousreply 244April 24, 2019 11:33 PM

Bravo is re-running the Berkshires episode now, and Bethenny is bitching about Luann leaving the rehab room that B "acquired for her" so she could get back to her cabaret. So not clear who wrote the check; B is just venting about Luann's ingratitude. Quel surprise.

by Anonymousreply 245April 24, 2019 11:43 PM

[quote]Hot daddy Mario is back next week!!

...eww.

by Anonymousreply 246April 25, 2019 12:04 AM

R242 Bethenny said, "You never checked in on Dennis." So, oh, brother, Bethenny's pulling out the Dennis card once again. She's insufferable.

by Anonymousreply 247April 25, 2019 1:12 AM

Well, when Dennis OD'd, and she was pulling her Widow Shields act in the DM every other day, we knew we were going to get a shit ton of her playing this card to get the sympathy edit in the show. I hope they decided to dial it back in final editing. It is sleazy.

by Anonymousreply 248April 25, 2019 1:31 AM

Oh yeah I did hear that R247, I was thinking there must be something to do with rehab I'd missed, but yeah, that was about Dennis. Not really seeing why Luann would check in on Dennis? they weren't friends were they? I agree that Bethenny's milking her grief/'grief' like this is in such bad taste. Really horrible.

by Anonymousreply 249April 25, 2019 1:41 AM

One of the things that has bugged me about this rather intricate intervention/rehab for Luann that, if we are hearing correctly, Bethenny did much of the heavy lifting herself or through her contacts. This wasn't just a call or two, she organized a fucking power of attorney so Lu couldn't touch her own money while she was in this manic phase or whatever. That is stuff many family members wouldn't even take on, let alone a frenemy. so my big question is... WHY? Why would Bethenny go to such great lengths for Luann of all people?

by Anonymousreply 250April 25, 2019 1:53 AM

They really don’t film in their homes anymore.

by Anonymousreply 251April 25, 2019 1:55 AM

R250 So she could go on the show this season and play "Saint Bethenny, Savior of All Souls" and hope to get the sympathy edit.

by Anonymousreply 252April 25, 2019 1:57 AM

Yes, why would Luann be expected to check on Dennis? I wonder if something went down among the three of them involving drugs and Luann promised to make sure he was okay....and didn't. That's probably too farfetched.

And as to why Bethenny would be the prime mover in the intervention....Luann may not have any real friends, and her children are pretty young to be taking on that kind of responsibility. Maybe B and Barbara K. were all Luann had. But I agree it's odd.

by Anonymousreply 253April 25, 2019 2:07 AM

Dorinda's Berkshires Manor is incredibly beautiful, all of it. She'd 'married very well.'

by Anonymousreply 254April 25, 2019 2:17 AM

r253 I don't think the drug involvement is far-fetched at all. I've had the same vibe, and it makes as much sense as anything. I think maybe the three of them did hang out to whatever extent. I think that they were doing a fair bit more than just some booze and blow. She "gifted" Lu the whole rehab/POA/whatever else as a STFU measure, and as r252 said, so she could have a saint card to play. I think there was quite a bit of entanglement, and now I'm intrigued as hell.

by Anonymousreply 255April 25, 2019 2:32 AM

Tinsley is actually really endearing this season, that would be the main difference between her and Carole.

by Anonymousreply 256April 25, 2019 2:37 AM

The production shade at Ramona playing that number every time she lied! LMAO

Fun episode!!

by Anonymousreply 257April 25, 2019 2:38 AM

Luann is on WWHL with Barbara, i'm interested to see if anyone asks her about being a housewife vs a friend.

by Anonymousreply 258April 25, 2019 2:39 AM

I can't believe this ugly menopausal minstrel show is still on the air. It's horribly demeaning.

by Anonymousreply 259April 25, 2019 2:53 AM

Wasn't the angel ball the other time Jill filmed? And that was clearly cut from the show except for the flashback. Damn.

by Anonymousreply 260April 25, 2019 3:07 AM

Yes, r259, and we all know the other franchises are so empowering and uplifting...

by Anonymousreply 261April 25, 2019 3:08 AM

ALL of the Housewives shows are demeaning. That’s why women and effeminate gays tune in.

by Anonymousreply 262April 25, 2019 3:29 AM

Jill is on next week per Bravo.com

by Anonymousreply 263April 25, 2019 3:30 AM

Rewatching last week's episode. Lu is with Tinz at lunch. She has picked up some of B's mannerisms/vocal tics. I can't fucking stand B. But I LOATHE Lu, and I wish B had never lifted a fingernail to help this cunt. Let her drink (and whatever) herself to death next time, and there will indeed be a next time, trust.

by Anonymousreply 264April 25, 2019 3:35 AM

Do we honestly believe Tinsley broke up with Scott that night?

by Anonymousreply 265April 25, 2019 3:36 AM

I'd be willing to be that next time B won't lift a finger. Luann isn't worth saving.

by Anonymousreply 266April 25, 2019 3:37 AM

^bet^

by Anonymousreply 267April 25, 2019 3:37 AM

Bethenny only "helped" Luann because she happened to be on the outs with everyone at the time. If she and Carole had not fought, there is no way she and Luann would have been butt buddies last season.

by Anonymousreply 268April 25, 2019 3:45 AM

The SURGERIES! MyGawd, The SURGERIES!

by Anonymousreply 269April 25, 2019 3:48 AM

Mario makes more appearances than Jill! HAHA

by Anonymousreply 270April 25, 2019 3:51 AM

r268, That was a LOT of help. That wasn't just driving her to *insert facility here*. Lu is permanently fucked for any future favors. Her behavior and entitlement in the hair salon about that FUCKING ROOM was psychotic.

by Anonymousreply 271April 25, 2019 3:55 AM

Barbara came off really well on WWHL - I think she gets a raw deal on the show.

by Anonymousreply 272April 25, 2019 4:06 AM

Tinz and the coupon man have broken up?

I have just one question: Does she get to keep all the Bling?

by Anonymousreply 273April 25, 2019 4:10 AM

Mario has some weird anger barely under the surface, though I mostly saw it in this episode with the Cuntess, which is fine with me...but still.

by Anonymousreply 274April 25, 2019 4:33 AM

I agree, r272.

by Anonymousreply 275April 25, 2019 6:30 AM

I hate when people use a beautiful piano just for decoration...let alone as a fucking SIDEBOARD? Did I see it being used as a drinks table, or have I had one too many?

by Anonymousreply 276April 25, 2019 7:01 AM

Is that Cabaret red for me, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 277April 25, 2019 11:39 AM

The midseason trailer looks good. Did they not go out of the country because of Luann's probation?

by Anonymousreply 278April 25, 2019 11:41 AM

The wives must dread those trips, or at least some of them must. Imagine being contractually obliged to go on 'holiday' with Ramona, (drunk) Dorinda, Bethenny and Luann, or having to go on holiday with someone who used to be your best friend as the friendship crumbles. Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 279April 25, 2019 11:45 AM

r279, are you just coming to this realization now? This is every trip in every HW franchise.

by Anonymousreply 280April 25, 2019 11:48 AM

Haha no, I've seen enough of these trips over the years to know. I'm just having a moment of empathy for the housewives - god know why, they do it to themselves. It's just so fake the way they pretend they're going on this 'holiday' when it's so clearly work.

by Anonymousreply 281April 25, 2019 11:52 AM

I found it odd that they are all so embracing of Mario and excused his behavior.

by Anonymousreply 282April 25, 2019 11:58 AM

I think only Sonja excused Mario's behavior. Luann has always hated him because he gave no respect to her position an title (called her "the Countless" after her husband split), and was just doing her version of gracious.

by Anonymousreply 283April 25, 2019 12:02 PM

So much for that rumor that Bethenny and Jill filmed some scenes, because they certainly would have showed that in the trailer.

by Anonymousreply 284April 25, 2019 12:07 PM

Lol at Luann pretending to show empathy to Tinsley in the cafe- she's so shit at that. The pretending I mean, there's clearly no empathy there but she can hardly be bothered to act. They're definitely making a point of showing this in the editing this season.

by Anonymousreply 285April 25, 2019 2:28 PM

Does anyone believe that Luann "sold out" 40,000 seats at the Chicago Theatre? Were any of you there? What did they do, but the ticket prices to five bucks? Hand out comps up and down Halsted?

by Anonymousreply 286April 25, 2019 2:47 PM

I firmly believe Bethenny plans her "attacks" with production, but you can totally tell how Luann is caught way off guard during the tirade.

by Anonymousreply 287April 25, 2019 2:52 PM

The scene with Jill is at a tennis match so I am betting she filmed a lot more than they are showing.

by Anonymousreply 288April 25, 2019 2:56 PM

Just watching the scene in the bar now - this is so embarrassing. The way they were talking about that man they all know (Michael?) as if he couldn't hear them when he was right behind them was so disrespectful and then Mario comes in for his cameo and does this excruciating fake surprise routine. I'm definitely hate-watching at this point.

by Anonymousreply 289April 25, 2019 3:07 PM

I want to know if Mario was at the steamrooms during his return to NY.

by Anonymousreply 290April 25, 2019 3:11 PM

Luann is loathesome and (IMO) untalented, but she sells out these huge houses. I just don't get it.

Re B's tirade in the clip, I agree that Luann was blindsided by it. Not sure whether it was staged on B's part, but it seemed pretty real to me, and I'm wondering how Lu is connected (at least in Bethenny's mind) with Dennis' death.

by Anonymousreply 291April 25, 2019 3:17 PM

You can definitely tell when Luann is gut-punched and taken by surprise.

I don't think there is so much a "connection" to Dennis, but it seems as if Bethenny is saying Luann was not "there" for her when Dennis died. I am sure she already had her tirade excuse plan in motion by connecting the addictions and taking her frustration about/anger for Dennis out on Luann.

by Anonymousreply 292April 25, 2019 3:22 PM

Maybe that's all it is. Too bad, when there are so many legit reasons to savage Lu.

I can't recall the timeline here. Was Lu already tucked away in Silver Hill when Dennis died?

by Anonymousreply 293April 25, 2019 3:27 PM

I have the same question as r293 Could one of you smart bitches sketch out a timeline for us?

by Anonymousreply 294April 25, 2019 3:29 PM

Say what you will, but Bethenny is masterful at creating her arc. She goes through a catharsis about Dennis which is simmering all season and the blowup at Luann, while perhaps warranted, is excused because she is *really* angry at Dennis for his addiction and his dying.

by Anonymousreply 295April 25, 2019 3:30 PM

Luann was in rehab after the intervention during the reunion last year which was filmed at the end of July or early August. Dennis died in August only a bit after the reunion was filmed, so depending on how long she stayed, it's possible she was still in rehab.

by Anonymousreply 296April 25, 2019 3:33 PM

The other women's responses to Tinsley' s news of the break-up are really telling. Luann clearly didn't give a shit. Sonja's half jokes that she's spoiled her happy mood and then says 'I'm going to bond with you over this' as though bad things happening in Tinsley's life are all about giving Sonja an opportunity to bond (and this is her being 'nice'). When Bethenny is told we immediately cut to a to-camera shot of her saying it's great because she's been proved right. Now I know that bit was probably a small bit of a larger piece to camera, but it also says a lot about Bethenny.

Basically they're both making it about themselves immediately, as always.

by Anonymousreply 297April 25, 2019 3:40 PM

Ramona was so fucking rude about the dresses, why does she care what Barbara wears? these women are so so shallow, and she says it like her opinion on that actually matters.

Such a good comparison today - Ramona got caught doing something wrong and she literally jumped up and down and shrieked and stamped her foot and physically pushed Dorinda away. Barbara finds out something she said got back to Ramona so she gives her the most sincere apology I've ever seen on this show while Ramona makes snide remarks about her dress. Barbara is worth a hundred of Ramona - she's too good for these women.

by Anonymousreply 298April 25, 2019 3:56 PM

Thanks, r296 So was the B assisted rehab (the one just before Dennis died) Lu's first rehab, or her second rehab? I'm fairly sure it was her second one but it all gets a bit confusing.

by Anonymousreply 299April 25, 2019 3:56 PM

No one really gives a shit about Tinsley. No one spends time with her outside of filming. She's just there. Since the other women aren't actors, it's obvious they don't care.

by Anonymousreply 300April 25, 2019 4:30 PM

[quote] Re B's tirade in the clip, I agree that Luann was blindsided by it. Not sure whether it was staged on B's part

Everything is staged by Bethenny. EVERYTHING.

Including the comment at R295.

I swear, Bethenny pays people to post here as her p.r. people. That's if she isn't doing it herself.

by Anonymousreply 301April 25, 2019 4:32 PM

You're correct, r299--this was Lu's second rehab. The first was in January or February, and I think it was court mandated after her holiday encounter with the cops. According to accounts at the time, and what the women said at the reunion, she continued to drink after her first rehab.

I just watched last night's Watch What Happens Live with Lu and Barbara K. Lu was asked why she shrugged off Bethenny's anger/hurt over the room arrangements at the Berkshire, and her response was that it was totally stupid to get bent out of shape over a room assignment. Wait, what? She had a temper tantrum at that Berkshires restaurant over her room assignment, but it's totally stupid if someone else does. Barbara seems very even-keeled and rational--and also manages to be both sort-of honest and tactful. She doesn't belong in this group at all.

by Anonymousreply 302April 25, 2019 4:46 PM

I don't think R295 is planted by Bethenny, it's saying the same thing as you that she basically her whole narrative is faked by her. I wonder if any part of her is real, some small part that she hasn't sold or repackaged or commodified. At least she doesn't show her daughter on tv anymore so that's something.

by Anonymousreply 303April 25, 2019 4:48 PM

Thanks for the timeline, r296. Luann only spent 14 days at the rehab facility, so she may well have been out when Dennis died. I'm not sure that's significant; I just was trying to get the sequence straight in my head.

by Anonymousreply 304April 25, 2019 4:49 PM

r303, I don't think Bethenny has ever shown her daughter on the show (or at least not often and not her face). I assumed she was forbidden to do so by whatever divorce/custody arrangements the court approved.

by Anonymousreply 305April 25, 2019 4:51 PM

[quote] Barbara seems very even-keeled and rational--and also manages to be both sort-of honest and tactful. She doesn't belong in this group at all.

I felt the same way about Dorinda during her first season, but she's a very different person now.

There is something about the fame that comes with doing the show, that really changes these women. Sonya used to be a total sweetheart during her first season, and now she's just a trainwreck.

Interestingly, Ramona is pretty much the same person that she always was since season one. A total fucking mental case. Perhaps she might be the only one in all franchises who actually became nicer, because for her, there was nowhere to go but up.

by Anonymousreply 306April 25, 2019 4:51 PM

Give Barbara time. Once people start to recognize her, and she starts doing commercials and going on trips to promote the show, she'll become a totally different person.

They all do.

The fame completely goes to their heads.

by Anonymousreply 307April 25, 2019 4:53 PM

She showed her daughter on her won reality show she did a few years ago when she was still married, as a baby, R305. you're probably right though, probably the custody arrangement forbids it. There I was thinking Bethenny was showing some integrity for once, haha.

by Anonymousreply 308April 25, 2019 4:53 PM

Luann did sell out Chicago. The tickets were expensive too. I’ve seen her in New York twice and it was cheaper in NYC than the tickets in Chicago. I’ve heard from friends it was a great show.

by Anonymousreply 309April 25, 2019 4:54 PM

r301, read between the lines. r295 was essentially agreeing with you, saying everything is planned out beforehand.

by Anonymousreply 310April 25, 2019 5:09 PM

RE: the reactions to the breakup.

Don't you think all these women know by now, like DL has speculated, that the relationship was likely b/s from the beginning?

by Anonymousreply 311April 25, 2019 5:10 PM

I just don't see them bringing Barbara or Tinsley back next season if they felt this season didn't really work in terms of drama.

by Anonymousreply 312April 25, 2019 5:13 PM

Bethenny looks so think at that scene at the spa day, I think she must look positively skeletal in person since people always look bigger on the tv. Icringed at her attempted to wring drama out of a few birds in cages at the artist's place, pretending it was like some Hitchcockian nightmare and looking fake shocked. I don't the artist was at all amused, like the florist that had to deal with Ramona and Sonja last week who rolled her eyes when they left.

I know these women are playing it up for the camera, very transparently in Bethenny's case, but I think they also imagine that they are a little bit 'endearing' or something. They're really not.

by Anonymousreply 313April 25, 2019 5:35 PM

That is exactly how I feel, R313.

They are way more impressed with themselves than we are.

by Anonymousreply 314April 25, 2019 5:46 PM

They actually think they're hilarious, playing it up for the camera. It just comes across as very childish. I still can't gel the Bethenny we see on the screen with Brethenny as the serious businesswoman - why would you tarnish your image like that if you want people to take you seriously?

There must be people who have been put off doing business with her because of the show? Then again I suppose as a narcissist she probably thinks everything she does is impressive just because it's her doing it.

by Anonymousreply 315April 25, 2019 5:55 PM

Quite frankly if they are making money off her they don’t give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 316April 25, 2019 6:00 PM

Fair point R316 - even though I'm not yet forty it's possible that I have a much more old-fashioned POV. I would assume that behaving incredibly badly in such a public way would effect someone's reputation and the respect of clients and underlings, but I'm probably wrong, which is a bit sad really. After all, she does live in Trump's America doens't she?

That's a sad thought - that bad behaviour brings rewards not punishments. Again, Trump's America... I think I like my version of the world better. Suffice to say that everything Bethenny is in her character is everything I was brought up not to be, which maybe why I have such a strong reaction to her.

by Anonymousreply 317April 25, 2019 6:11 PM

Wait. Is R291 saying Lu had something to do with Dennis' death??? Quel scandale.

by Anonymousreply 318April 25, 2019 6:18 PM

R317 I agree with you100% unfortunately in today’s world as trump has proven spectacularly there are very few things that you can do now especially if you make money for people that they’ll call you out on. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 319April 25, 2019 6:19 PM

r318, I'm r291 and I have no idea whether there's a connection between Lu, Bethenny and Dennis' accident. I just think there was something way out of whack (even for Bethenny) in B's previewed meltdown and there's some connection to Dennis. But I'm just speculating

by Anonymousreply 320April 25, 2019 7:10 PM

I have to hand it to Luann. She has now packaged herself (or allowed the others to do it for her) as so newly-sober-fragile that everyone has to walk on eggshells around her. Barbara is reinforcing this, and the others have been as well--even as they bitch and complain about it. So no one's calling her out on her appalling behavior--until B does it next week. I think that's why Lu is so shocked--she thought she was exempt.

by Anonymousreply 321April 25, 2019 7:13 PM

B can't stand it being all about Lu. This is B's show.

by Anonymousreply 322April 25, 2019 7:17 PM

Bethenny daughter is not allowed to be filmed as a condition of divorce demanded by Jason.

by Anonymousreply 323April 25, 2019 7:37 PM

well, I'm no fan of Jason, but it seems perfectly reasonable to me not to allow a young child on this kind of show.

by Anonymousreply 324April 25, 2019 7:49 PM

Like I say, I actually thought B was showing some integrity by not allowing her on the show - that was clearly not the case. poor kid, what a role model, she'll probably be having boob jobs in her teens.

by Anonymousreply 325April 25, 2019 7:55 PM

They will likely have to retool next season and find some women who create real drama.

by Anonymousreply 326April 25, 2019 8:33 PM

They made a mistake not casting 1 or 2 new dynamic women this season, and yes, giving Jill a bigger friend role. They had the opportunity to test the waters and they stuck with Barbara and the same old, same old.

by Anonymousreply 327April 25, 2019 8:48 PM

With the possible exception of Bethenny, these women will have to be dragged kicking and screaming from the franchise.

I wonder if they ever asked Jill Kargman. She's probably got too much sense to do it, but she's the real deal in terms of social standing--plus she's smart and funny and has some interesting friends.

What about Kargman, Jessica Seinfeld, their society friend who DJs, Lizzie Tisch, and Ali Wentworth. Drew Barrymore could be a "friend," since she's Kargman's sister-in-law.

by Anonymousreply 328April 25, 2019 8:52 PM

Jessica Seinfeld is a cunt of the highest order. She outcunts Luann. No fucking thanks.

by Anonymousreply 329April 25, 2019 8:54 PM

socialite DJ=Marjorie Gubelmann.

These are all NY Social Diary boldface names.

by Anonymousreply 330April 25, 2019 8:55 PM

Maybe the show will air on your bowling nights, r329, and you won't have to watch.

by Anonymousreply 331April 25, 2019 8:56 PM

Such rapier wit r331

by Anonymousreply 332April 25, 2019 8:58 PM

I thoroughly enjoy NY. The problem is if the general HW viewing audience is expecting a soap opera-like story arc like BH, then NY is really not for that type of thing. So I can understand why it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

by Anonymousreply 333April 25, 2019 8:59 PM

I like Barbara.

I don't get the hate for her.

Is it a homophobic thing?

by Anonymousreply 334April 25, 2019 9:16 PM

Tinsley's story that she broke up with Scott after B's party

And that the 'Truth or Dare' game at the party triggered her breakup

is just laughable and sad...

by Anonymousreply 335April 25, 2019 9:18 PM

r334, I don't think there is hate per se. I just think if people thought she was being positioned as a new HW, there just wasn't a big impression.

by Anonymousreply 336April 25, 2019 9:20 PM

Barbara made a couple of mistakes. One she can't help: she's unattractive and (I'm sorry to parrot the loathesome Ramona) rough around the edges. Two, she presented herself as Luann's toady. Never a good move, but even less so when the others are trying hard to play nice with the poor countess but are really resentful and angry. She has no allies at all.

by Anonymousreply 337April 25, 2019 9:23 PM

But if Barbara was only going to be a "friend of" from the beginning, then it really didn't matter.

They still could have had another new woman in the mix which would have been smart.

by Anonymousreply 338April 25, 2019 9:24 PM

Barbara trying to talk to Ramona was like

watching an adult try to talk to a developmentally impaired child

Ramona is old, fat, dishonest, and sad....

by Anonymousreply 339April 25, 2019 9:27 PM

R339: Ramona saying she is over Mario. Yeah right! She would take him back in a heartbeat! You saw how she was behaving around him?

by Anonymousreply 340April 25, 2019 9:30 PM

She positively simpered, r340. I would have been embarrassed for her, but that would be pointless.

by Anonymousreply 341April 25, 2019 9:31 PM

They need Mario's crazy mistress to make an appearance.

by Anonymousreply 342April 25, 2019 9:35 PM

Mario is walking sex. He just radiates fuckability.

by Anonymousreply 343April 25, 2019 9:37 PM

I love Barbara. She’s a breath of fresh air. I love that she’s “rough around the edges”.

by Anonymousreply 344April 25, 2019 9:39 PM

Does anyone really believe that was the first time B ever kissed another woman? I sure don't. Hell, they all make out with each other when they get drunk enough. I'm sure B has had her "adventures". She was def. protesting too much. Embarrassing. Don't get me started on Tinsley's "ew!" OH PLEASE TINZ. Some of us have long memories.

by Anonymousreply 345April 25, 2019 9:49 PM

I agree, R344

And who the fuck is Ramona to being calling Barbara names?

by Anonymousreply 346April 25, 2019 9:49 PM

R346 that is so true. If anyone is rough around the edges it’s that upstate piece of shit Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 347April 25, 2019 9:51 PM

I would swear that B and Sonja had a makeout sesh during one of the earlier seasons. In a swimming pool (no, not the Ramona meltdown).

by Anonymousreply 348April 25, 2019 9:53 PM

Luanne is talking to her cabaret producers about a limited-engagement revival of MAME. In the title role, of course.

If it works out... maybe Broadway?

by Anonymousreply 349April 25, 2019 10:05 PM

WHAT?????

But.....she can't sing. Or act.

by Anonymousreply 350April 25, 2019 10:18 PM

For r348

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 351April 25, 2019 10:19 PM

Bethenny has done more than just kiss other women.

by Anonymousreply 352April 25, 2019 10:20 PM

r351 I KNEW IT! Thank you!

Why lie about stupid shit? That is what bugs me the most.

by Anonymousreply 353April 25, 2019 10:29 PM

r353, that honestly could be one of those things that slips someone's mind in the moment, especially Bethenny who has a one-track mind when she's trying to make a point.

by Anonymousreply 354April 25, 2019 10:33 PM

But the hilarious thing is that while Bethenny was labouring the point over kissing her first woman ever, on that car journey, it Sonja she was talking to.....who didn't bat an eyelid. Again it's Bethenny trying to wring every last drop of drama out of something. She said it about three times in all with great emphasis, as though kissing a woman is a Big Deal.

They should do what they did with Ramona and keep playing that clip every time she said it. In fact, they should do that for every housewife lie, although that might get a bit much.

by Anonymousreply 355April 25, 2019 10:34 PM

r354 Nope, not buying it. :) She's been on this planet long enough and has been in with a fast crowd here and there. Also, the overly vehement denying was so OTT

by Anonymousreply 356April 25, 2019 10:35 PM

Exactly r355. Sonja's expression was a thing of beauty. I love that idea. Rewind the tape on all of these bitches! Squirm, baby, squirm! It is such not a bit deal it is laughable. You would swear she was denying strangling puppies.

by Anonymousreply 357April 25, 2019 10:36 PM

I almost keeled over when I saw this bloated fuck on my tv. I hope the rabbits and birds eat his fat face and shit all over his overrated "art".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358April 25, 2019 10:47 PM

You always know when Bethenny's trying to labour a point and make something a bigger deal than it is because she always says 'no you don't understand' to someone who quite clearly does understand but is much less impressed than she thinks they ought to be.

by Anonymousreply 359April 25, 2019 10:49 PM

omg Andy is such an asshole. He kept messing up Barbara's name last night on WWHL. He failed twice when introducing her, then he got it right, then he messed it up again and finally settled on calling her "Barbara K". I don't think her name is really that hard to say but he's an idiot. He was apologetic and whacked himself on the head hard though

by Anonymousreply 360April 25, 2019 11:07 PM

so is The T Bar where obnoxioius Trumpers in NYC hang out? Ramona, Sonja, LuAnn and Mario seemed so comfortable there

by Anonymousreply 361April 25, 2019 11:08 PM

ratings a disaster again this week with just .41 demo and 1.16 million total

by Anonymousreply 362April 25, 2019 11:09 PM

the running joke of Ramona trying to make a simple drink order sound a lot more complicated than it is amuses me a bit. She's such an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 363April 25, 2019 11:09 PM

T Bar is a great place.

by Anonymousreply 364April 25, 2019 11:17 PM

I had to LMAO in that preview - did Bethenny hold up a martini glass to Lu and say look in the mirror?

by Anonymousreply 365April 26, 2019 2:03 AM

Andy made it crystal clear last night on WWHL that Big-Boned Barbara is not coming back next year. He couldn't even be bothered to learn her last name.

Tinsley needs to go, too. They've tried to give her a bigger storyline this year, but does anyone care? She's so pathetic and whiny.

by Anonymousreply 366April 26, 2019 2:57 AM

I wonder if Tinz in some fucked up way is relatable to the Frauen who are still caught up in their "better days".

I don't mind her at all. They can't be all these massive personalities. While I felt bad for painfully awkward Alex, Tinz blows her out of the room in the personality department, as well as bona fides. I also think the other women are good with her, and not in just a "tolerate" way. She's the not-so young one, she's a mess, she's still cute, but getting up there. So she's not threatening like some hot society bitch in her early 30s would be. Tinz is also fucked up, and she is getting some self awareness about that which I think endears her to her castmates and the audience. I could be totally wrong of course.

by Anonymousreply 367April 26, 2019 3:07 AM

all the housewives' shows are trying to gradually integrate more younger cast members as the originals/long timers age. In NYC we have Ramona who is now 61/62. She won't be able to stay on here much longer as a full timer.

Tinsley just doesn't do it for me. This show has had a series of flop younger cast members from Kristen to Jules to now Tinsley. None of them are interesting or watchable on their own.

There are a lot of other fame-thirsty NYC women they could choose. Time to cut Tinsley loose

by Anonymousreply 368April 26, 2019 3:27 AM

To R368s point, it’s too bad millennial Carole R left. College-age gals all aspire to her funky hipster style, and the guys all want to get with her.

by Anonymousreply 369April 26, 2019 4:23 AM

I'd sure like to hang from the rafters with that hot trapeze artist from the Big Apple Circus.

by Anonymousreply 370April 26, 2019 9:23 AM

r368, then they should really bring in someone as a "rival" for Tinsley if they are going younger, not random people like Barbara.

by Anonymousreply 371April 26, 2019 11:26 AM

Case dropped against Lu

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 372April 26, 2019 11:37 AM

Ramona at 62 running around with those oversized tits and no waist believing every man wants to fuck her dried out snatch is just pathetic

by Anonymousreply 373April 26, 2019 11:41 AM

I actually thought Barbara looked quite nice in her wrap dress. Ramona is a complete asshole and should never be giving fashion advice. She's a tacky bitch.

Bethenny isn't nearly as funny as she thinks she is. When she was less self aware in the early season she was pretty funny and astute, now she is really forcing it. Like in the preview when she trying to get a forced joke in as Dorinda is instructing a aerobics class. Just obnoxious.

Lu seemed really uncomfortable in the T Bar. Did you notice?

by Anonymousreply 374April 26, 2019 11:43 AM

Bethenny can still make me LOL, but yes, only when she's not trying so hard.

by Anonymousreply 375April 26, 2019 11:46 AM

Oh god yeah how awkward and embarrassing was that 'joke' in the preview. It doesn't even make sense - 'Now I know why John settles for two nights a week' - because Dorinda's thrusting was sexual or so unsexual? it seemed to be a really odd self-contradictory line that contained, or seemed to contain, a massive dig at Dorinda for no reason. Unless she's saying it was so sexual that John doesn't need more than two nights a week, but again that doesn't make sense. She was trying way way too hard and it came off as a bit cruel.

by Anonymousreply 376April 26, 2019 11:49 AM

Dorinda can only handle John's THICK, MEATY cucumber twice a week.

by Anonymousreply 377April 26, 2019 11:51 AM

I'm guessing that the De Lesseps litigation was dropped because Lu finally created the trust she was supposed to have established years ago, so the kids have no continuing interest in blocking Lu's future real estate transactions. I don't think there's any way the Count would have dropped it without some proof that Lu's not going to be able to steal from those kids.

by Anonymousreply 378April 26, 2019 11:55 AM

The B is just jealous that the Countess is the star of the show now.

by Anonymousreply 379April 26, 2019 11:59 AM

Yeah I think that is part of it R379.

What about Lu's round house? So odd. Another B line they keep showing...a kitchen in the bedroom or something and B's says you can take a shit? I don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 380April 26, 2019 12:07 PM

r380, it seems as if there is a "guest room" with a kitchen and a bed.

by Anonymousreply 381April 26, 2019 12:10 PM

Jill finally makes her return!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 382April 26, 2019 5:27 PM

oh, goody.

by Anonymousreply 383April 26, 2019 6:17 PM

Yes and look, Jill has wrapped herself in one of those cheap Jill Zarin rugs!

by Anonymousreply 384April 26, 2019 8:19 PM

RHONY needs Jill to bring the glamour and sophistication back.

by Anonymousreply 385April 26, 2019 8:23 PM

wasn't there a woman in this week's episode who looked a lot like Jill? It was when Ramona and Dorinda went to that event. They showed Ramona walking around. At 1 point she was standing next to the woman but they didn't say it was Jill

by Anonymousreply 386April 26, 2019 8:29 PM

Posting from study hall, Zull Jarin?

by Anonymousreply 387April 26, 2019 8:45 PM

Hopefully, Jill isn't wearing a wrap dress.

by Anonymousreply 388April 26, 2019 9:43 PM

I can't wait for Jill's appearance so we don't have to hear about her anymore on here!

by Anonymousreply 389April 27, 2019 12:00 AM

I am surprised Bethenny hasn't "adopted" Tinsley as her new BFF.

by Anonymousreply 390April 27, 2019 2:43 AM

Barbara may not be the most attractive woman, but this woman is SMART, and her emotional intelligence is off the charts! She's articulate and empathetic and doesn't get down in the dirt with these self-absorbed, moronic bitches.

And how brilliant was it of Barbara to, when Ramona played high school mean girl and tried to slam her fashion sense, smile and say, "Well, why don't you take me shopping?" Ramona's pee brain could barely process it.

Bravo probably didn't pick her as a full-time housewife because she makes too much sense.

by Anonymousreply 391April 27, 2019 11:39 AM

I agree, R391, Barbara is smart and funny and likable

It was enjoyable to watch her spin around Ramona around without breaking a sweat

by Anonymousreply 392April 27, 2019 11:47 AM

Barbara has the same problem as Lizzie did on the OC: she's too smart for the rest of the cast, and rather than use it as a bludgeon and seem pretentious like Heather did on the OC, she approaches the drama on the show logically and intelligently, and there's no place for that. You can't squeeze a lot of drama out of someone who is reasonable and expects the rest of the cast to be.

by Anonymousreply 393April 27, 2019 12:48 PM

Oh, good on you, r393. I never thought of her that way, but I think you're absolutely right.

It's not about the tacky clothes or the rough edges. She's a rational human being who expects to live in a rational world.

by Anonymousreply 394April 27, 2019 12:51 PM

You’re right [R393] . Well put!

by Anonymousreply 395April 27, 2019 1:30 PM

I think Tinsley is the most appealing this season. God knows she’s the most vulnerable. I like Barbara too. She’s brash and appears to have fuck you money so she’s not really chasing approval from anyone but Lu, which makes sense because she’s the alpha.

by Anonymousreply 396April 27, 2019 2:00 PM

I like Tinsley but I am not sure she's really compelling tv, especially for HWs.

by Anonymousreply 397April 27, 2019 2:47 PM

[quote]I am surprised Bethenny hasn't "adopted" Tinsley as her new BFF.

She doesn't want Carole's castoffs and Tinsley isn't interesting enough to befriend like that.

by Anonymousreply 398April 27, 2019 3:05 PM

So did Bethenny and Jill film at all or no?

by Anonymousreply 399April 27, 2019 3:09 PM

I recall reading some time ago that they did a brief scene together, bonding (more or less) over their grief.

by Anonymousreply 400April 27, 2019 3:18 PM

If it happened, they would have definitely had it in one of the trailers.

by Anonymousreply 401April 27, 2019 3:20 PM

Okay, then I guess it didn't happen.

Do you actually think anyone on this board knows who's filming with whom, or when, or on what subject?

by Anonymousreply 402April 27, 2019 4:11 PM

Carole should come back because she genuinely got under Bethenny's skin and revealed the true psycho loser Bethenny is.

by Anonymousreply 403April 27, 2019 4:25 PM

Well, Carole can't come back, r403, because she's pursuing something or other--TV and writing-- that's better suited to her more even temperament. Or so she said. I'm not a follower, but as far as I can see the only writing she's done since leaving the show was her incessant sniping at Bethenny on Twitter. For *months*--and with no response from Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 404April 27, 2019 4:29 PM

Oh please, r403. She was boring for 5 seasons until she was finally forced to become interesting.

by Anonymousreply 405April 27, 2019 4:47 PM

I think fans would have been a lot more interested to see the Bethenny/Carole fallout play out this season vs the stuff with Dorinda/Luann.

by Anonymousreply 406April 27, 2019 4:49 PM

Speaking of Carole...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 407April 27, 2019 6:25 PM

No one cares about Carole or wants her to return. Sorry, Carole!

by Anonymousreply 408April 27, 2019 6:49 PM

Carole doesn't want to return; she just wants everyone to want her to. Odd that she and Ramona are buddies now--they certainly weren't when she was on the show.

by Anonymousreply 409April 27, 2019 7:01 PM

Jill is a really shit tennis player

by Anonymousreply 410April 27, 2019 8:54 PM

She doesn't play tennis to be a good tennis player.

by Anonymousreply 411April 27, 2019 9:00 PM

Ramona isn't 62. Shells in her early fifties, I thought.

by Anonymousreply 412April 27, 2019 10:50 PM

No, I'm pretty sure she's in her early 60s

by Anonymousreply 413April 27, 2019 10:52 PM

Ramona is indeed 62.

by Anonymousreply 414April 27, 2019 10:57 PM

Up until last season, she looked damned good for 60/61, but now she looks her age.

by Anonymousreply 415April 27, 2019 11:57 PM

Sounds like Jill only filmed with Luann.

by Anonymousreply 416April 28, 2019 2:35 AM

Is anyone picking up on Sonja's obvious crush on Bethenny?

by Anonymousreply 417April 28, 2019 7:44 AM

Yes, R363. Ramona thinks she invented the vodka soda. I crack up every time she orders one. She’s a moron and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 418April 28, 2019 11:38 AM

r417, pick up on it? Sonja practically announces it.

by Anonymousreply 419April 28, 2019 12:27 PM

"I won't let any of those bitches bring me down"

GO CUNTESS!!!

by Anonymousreply 420April 28, 2019 1:32 PM

I wanna barf when I see Bethenny doing her fake emotional breakdown shit in the preview - "What's happening? I don't know what's happening!" You know what's happening, bitch. You're trying to get more screen time.

by Anonymousreply 421April 28, 2019 3:00 PM

Luann can't even give it to her back because then she'll be accused of being "insensitive" to the Dennis situation. Lu is acting entitled, but I still don't like her sitting there and taking another Bethenny tirade.

by Anonymousreply 422April 28, 2019 3:12 PM

Really? It gives me a lot of pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 423April 28, 2019 3:26 PM

Yes really. I can't stand hypocrite Bethenny going off on someone without anyone going off on her.

by Anonymousreply 424April 28, 2019 4:00 PM

Then prepare to be righteously indignant, r424.

by Anonymousreply 425April 28, 2019 4:02 PM

The weird thing about Bethenny's breakdowns is that we're meant to imagine that they aren't for the benefit of the camera and would presumably have happened if the camera wasn't there. I can imagine that some were real, eg. when she was being harassed by Jason and was in emotionally intense situations with the women, but this amount of crying and shrieking, especially in public places, would indicate someone who was terribly emotionally unstable wouldn't it?

Everyone has lost someone, parents, partners, husbands, wives, siblings, etc. and most people don't act like that - surely, if it were genuine, it would speak to an emotionally unstable personality that doesn't square with her cool businesswoman image. Does she start shrieking and sobbing at business lunches? almost certainly not.

by Anonymousreply 426April 28, 2019 4:04 PM

r426, they have obviously been building to Bethenny blowing up at Luann, and Bethenny has been playing her grief arc so that any outburst can be excused.

by Anonymousreply 427April 28, 2019 4:08 PM

R426 Has it occurred to you that women who go on Reality shows are emotionally unstable?

by Anonymousreply 428April 28, 2019 4:11 PM

The understatement of the year, r428.

I say Luann deserves whatever shit these women throw her way. She is despicable, on and off the show.

by Anonymousreply 429April 28, 2019 4:12 PM

Totally R428, and she probably is unstable off camera too, I'm just saying that I'm sure she doesn't act like that in other situations such as business meetings or when out for a meal with clients or whatever. I think it's part genuine instability and (in this case) some significant pre-meditation, such as when she invited the cameras over specifically to watch her crying over Denis's cards to her, which was so tacky.

Saying 'I don't know what's going on' implies her emotional state is out of her control at that point, but I'm sure it was controlled enough to make sure it was on-camera and at a set-point in the season too.

by Anonymousreply 430April 28, 2019 4:17 PM

Bethenny's looking for another billionaire. The new guy she's with now is cute but he won't last.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431April 28, 2019 4:23 PM

Bethany gives off the vibe that's she's uber sure of herself and has it all but take one look at her relationships and you can see she's a cluster. She hasn't ever been able to sustain friendships or romance. Not men, women, or even family. If your only circle of friends is this motley crew of reality actors well,,, And say what you want but Carole was a real friend and something in Bethany's constitution doesn't allow her to do real friends. Maybe she's a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 432April 28, 2019 4:35 PM

Well, I guess I'm not the only one who noticed Bethenny's breakdown on the previews. That was a whole lot of crazy. I also noticed in her interview segments, where they professionally do hair and makeup, that she wasn't looking so good. Does anyone know what happened with the trial with Jason? I can't believe anyone would give this nutjob sole custody of her daughter.

by Anonymousreply 433April 28, 2019 4:47 PM

It helps that Jason is an even nuttier job.

by Anonymousreply 434April 28, 2019 6:01 PM

Still to come...

And still no Jill...

HAHAHA

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 435April 28, 2019 6:03 PM

r430, no - it implies that the whole thing was hella calculated. Bethenny knows damn well now that after a tirade, she needs to pull it back and not look like a complete bitch.

by Anonymousreply 436April 28, 2019 6:07 PM

That's what I was saying R436 - that she may also be emotionally unstable as someone said, but that this definitely was calculated as have other, very uncomfortable to watch, scenes about Dennis, and I'm sure other outbursts in the past, albeit there was also probably some truth in those previous ones as well. Like I said, she wouldn't behave like that in a business meeting. Maybe you didn't read all of my comment?

by Anonymousreply 437April 28, 2019 6:16 PM

r437, I read it. I was implying that I don't think she's as "unstable" as you think.

by Anonymousreply 438April 28, 2019 6:19 PM

But you said it was 'calculated' so did I. The fact that I think she has some emotional issues and that some of her previous outbursts may have had something to do with the stress she was under at the time, doesn't mean I didn't say it wasn't calculated. Whether or not we agree that she has some emotional instability or not.....

by Anonymousreply 439April 28, 2019 7:05 PM

Did you all see the pictures of Dorinda's new apartment? WHAT THE FUCK.

This chick's simmering rage is very frightening.

Worst season in years. Lu, Dorinda, Ramona- all hugely unlikable.

Tinsley- Wow. I like her, but she is really embarrassing herself.

Bethenny-Good start but she is also becoming more and more unlikeable as the season progresses.

Only 2 I can stand are Barbara and Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 440April 28, 2019 9:50 PM

Bethenny's new guy has young kids in Boston. How is this going to work? IDK why people with kids even bother engaging in long distance relationships. Someone will have to move and potentially leave their kids. I don't see Bethenny packing up and leaving NYC.

by Anonymousreply 441April 28, 2019 10:11 PM

do you have links to the apartment photos, r440?

by Anonymousreply 442April 28, 2019 11:26 PM

Her apt looks especially small . A living room, kitchen and 2 bedrooms? No office or den or anything? New Yorkers really settle don't they.

by Anonymousreply 443April 28, 2019 11:30 PM

I always enjoy Ramona.

by Anonymousreply 444April 29, 2019 2:21 AM

Bethenny's new bf kind of looks like Jason, no?

by Anonymousreply 445April 29, 2019 2:23 AM

I think she definitely has a type R445. I couldn't believe how much the one that was in her apartment last week looked like Jason, very obviously so. I don't think he's the same one as the picture above is he?. The one who she pretended had surprised her by showing up when he had clearly been asked to be there.

by Anonymousreply 446April 29, 2019 2:33 AM

r446, really? The one in the apartment looked nothing like Jason to me. That guy was way too hot for Bethenny.

by Anonymousreply 447April 29, 2019 2:36 AM

not the same one.

by Anonymousreply 448April 29, 2019 2:37 AM

Tinsley Mortimer and Ernestine, separated at birth?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 449April 29, 2019 3:53 AM

There is a resemblance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 450April 29, 2019 3:55 AM

I mean do we really believe that Scott has so many options?

by Anonymousreply 451April 29, 2019 4:03 AM

R451 Of course Scott has many options. Being so gorgeous and successfull, women just throw themselves at him 24/7. He has his choice of prime pussy. Tinsley's missing out.

by Anonymousreply 452April 29, 2019 7:54 AM

R452 *successful, not successfull

by Anonymousreply 453April 29, 2019 8:01 AM

The better question is if he and Carole were actually friends, how did he avoid fucking that prime 22yo snatch?

by Anonymousreply 454April 29, 2019 11:20 AM

He probably does have options due to his financial status. But I think Tinsley wasn't ever planning to leave NY and vice versa. Besides he pinged to me. Did you ever think he just wanted the publicity for Coupon Cabin and that's it?

by Anonymousreply 455April 29, 2019 2:51 PM

I don't believe they were ever anything more than a publicity stunt/storyline.

by Anonymousreply 456April 29, 2019 2:59 PM

Luann's face during Bethenny's tirade in that preview is everything.

by Anonymousreply 457April 29, 2019 5:42 PM

Scott Kluth is no looker. Only his wealth is attractive. Good riddance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 458April 29, 2019 5:43 PM

Why isn't this show called Real Divorcees of New York City? Are any of them actually married?

by Anonymousreply 459April 29, 2019 5:44 PM

Scott is a hot bear!

by Anonymousreply 460April 29, 2019 5:47 PM

The best episodes from the past several years revolved around Heather, and that's why they should bring her back.

The episode where Heather invited all the ladies to her Berkshires home was amazing. Ramona ordering an air-conditioner because of the heat, smashing a glass in Kristen's face, and then escaping on her friend's airplane.

by Anonymousreply 461April 29, 2019 5:59 PM

I don't know whether this has been covered yet but a company CEO called Scott Kluth definitely sounds like an Arrested Development character to me.

by Anonymousreply 462April 29, 2019 6:01 PM

Heather's really a jerk. No, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 463April 29, 2019 6:07 PM

Scott has herpes.

by Anonymousreply 464April 29, 2019 6:11 PM

I loved Heather. Fuck, I enjoyed the hell out of Aviva.

This current cast is dry as a bone. And unlikable. Its the beginning of the end unless they change some things up.

by Anonymousreply 465April 29, 2019 6:17 PM

Well, they're all unlikable. It's not like Bravo jettisoned the adorable Heather and Aviva. They were jerks, and the women who remain are,too; it's just a matter of personal preference.

by Anonymousreply 466April 29, 2019 6:47 PM

This stubby little fireplug thinks she's hot shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 467April 29, 2019 7:14 PM

R452 with her hair like that she looks too much like Jennie Garth. I like it much better the way she styled it this past episode.

by Anonymousreply 468April 29, 2019 9:00 PM

I still stan Ramona. She is reality tv personified.

by Anonymousreply 469April 30, 2019 2:22 AM

I'm sure Ramona would be thrilled to know this, although any self-respecting person would be insulted.

by Anonymousreply 470April 30, 2019 2:50 AM

Bethenny may have made the most money but no one has hocked as much crap on this show as Ramona. The schmata business, True Faith jewelry, True Renewal skin care, Ramona Pinot, those ridiculous hair extensions, this year's skin care collection. None of it goes it to market but if it gets her screen time it's a win.

I think Ramona most embodies the Housewife brand, out of all the franchises.

by Anonymousreply 471April 30, 2019 3:26 AM

At least Ramona tries to do something. Although I suspect products launched by HWs are a thing of the past.

by Anonymousreply 472May 1, 2019 3:20 AM

The Cuntess rules!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 473May 1, 2019 3:25 AM

OMG, I'm going to do a mix of that tape of LuAnn's velvet tones

with her Truckstop Sister Renee saying, "I li-ike lace"

From Berlin to Broadway, dahlings...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 474May 1, 2019 9:52 AM

I got your Camel Toe right here, Lu

Come get it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 475May 1, 2019 10:00 AM

Jill tonight!!!

by Anonymousreply 476May 1, 2019 11:43 AM

Bethenny's bf - hot or not?

by Anonymousreply 477May 1, 2019 1:56 PM

She thinks he is. He's okay looking, but not drop-dead gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 478May 1, 2019 2:11 PM

Not. He looks like a total goober, ugly nose and profile. He also resembles her ex-husband.

by Anonymousreply 479May 1, 2019 2:13 PM

The DL used to swoon over Jason

by Anonymousreply 480May 1, 2019 2:46 PM

I actually feel bad for Tinsley. She seems mostly genuine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481May 1, 2019 5:01 PM

Jesus, Tinsley, get into therapy, get on some anti-depressants, and get your life together.

Stop being waiting for men to rescue you - live you life.

by Anonymousreply 482May 1, 2019 10:28 PM

Tinsley seems like a genuinely nice, decent person, and on a more superficial note, she's pretty and in shape. I really fail to understand how she has not met a decent guy to settle down with since her divorce years ago.

by Anonymousreply 483May 1, 2019 11:30 PM

She is a nice, decent and good looking person, but she has no interests. I'm not sure what she'd be like to spend time with.

by Anonymousreply 484May 1, 2019 11:40 PM

Tinsley is messy messy messy. Neediness just oozes from her pores.

by Anonymousreply 485May 2, 2019 1:42 AM

I think Tinsley is a drinker just like her daddy. What a basket case.

by Anonymousreply 486May 2, 2019 1:59 AM

I felt really sad for her. I wonder why she's not in any kind of therapy.

by Anonymousreply 487May 2, 2019 2:02 AM

Say what you will but Jill fit in effortlessly here, certainly better than Barbara or even Tinsley.

by Anonymousreply 488May 2, 2019 2:07 AM

crickets.

by Anonymousreply 489May 2, 2019 2:09 AM

WTF was with the product placement in the actual episode?

by Anonymousreply 490May 2, 2019 2:09 AM

All of the build-up for a thirty second appearance at the circus? Tinsley has to stop living to please everybody else. Elsewhere, everybody else this week behave exactly as they have every show every year.

by Anonymousreply 491May 2, 2019 2:11 AM

It seems based on the previews they will all be gunning for Lu but Barbara

by Anonymousreply 492May 2, 2019 2:11 AM

If I were Scott I'd be careful how I let Tinsley down. The last guy who broke up with her got beat up and had to call the cops for help.

by Anonymousreply 493May 2, 2019 2:12 AM

Her destiny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 494May 2, 2019 2:39 AM

Stick it to them bitches, Cuntess!!!

by Anonymousreply 495May 2, 2019 2:52 AM

If they're all gunning for Lu, I think she's given them reason lately. And lord knows in past seasons she's been happy to go after most of the others, so maybe it's payback time.

by Anonymousreply 496May 2, 2019 3:21 AM

I'm glad that Luann filmed a scene with Jill so I could fast forward through it.

by Anonymousreply 497May 2, 2019 3:27 AM

They need to throw at least 2 more women into the mix next season for fresh perspective and drama.

by Anonymousreply 498May 2, 2019 3:28 AM

R494 YES!!!!

by Anonymousreply 499May 2, 2019 4:01 AM

WTF is this not-so-stealth sponsorship for 'The Hustle' in the middle of the episode in the scene with Sonja and Dorinda (likely added just recently)? Is this what it's come to now turning the actual episodes into blatant commercials?!

by Anonymousreply 500May 2, 2019 4:21 AM

How horrible! To use the show to advertise is disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 501May 2, 2019 5:26 AM

Bethenny is constantly crying and breaking down to staff - the maid, the assistant, the driver, some business partner. It's unprofessional and these people don't give one shit about her personal turmoil. They just want to get paid and go home. It's comical and makes her look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 502May 2, 2019 6:05 AM

omfg this episode was TOO MUCH Tinsley! What a needy, overly coddled bore. This needs to be her last season. She shouldn't have lasted this long. The ratings for tonight's episode will be in the toilet

by Anonymousreply 503May 2, 2019 6:56 AM

That's not true R493 don't be ridiculous! far from beating him up it is said that he was abusive to her in the relationship.

by Anonymousreply 504May 2, 2019 8:12 AM

Watching Tinsley is excruciating...

I think Tinsley films with her strokey mom, because none of the other housewives will film with her

And it reinforces how she is SO emotionally stunted - it does not work for this series

by Anonymousreply 505May 2, 2019 10:20 AM

Barbara is so real and smart...she reads Ramona like a book

I can't believe she's not going to be a regular

LuAnn will keep being hurt because she cares ONLY about the unimportant things

She thinks she's so 'Special' and that she will always be able to sell out those big venues

by Anonymousreply 506May 2, 2019 10:27 AM

Ramona and Barbara are actually very entertaining together. #Homance

by Anonymousreply 507May 2, 2019 11:19 AM

The end was sad, but I agree, Tinsley needs to go.

by Anonymousreply 508May 2, 2019 11:25 AM

Poor tinz. Much ado about 15 seconds. I died when the real Ringmistress came out to start the show after her. It’s a fun little gig but nothing to freak out over. I actually really like tinz. she seems like a good person. But if any of her interactions are real and unscripted, girl needs some therapy and maybe an eat, pray, love type of trip, stat. I think a poster above is spot on— what interests does she truly have to enjoy life on her own terms? Not to live for some idealized married with kids rich frau version she has in her head— so unattainable right now and so not going to bring happiness.

by Anonymousreply 509May 2, 2019 11:44 AM

Didn't they make a big deal about filming earlier so they could go back to showing events at fashion week?

by Anonymousreply 510May 2, 2019 12:02 PM

TBT: here;s what LuAnn's voice would sound like if she weren't a smoker. Hearing the clip, I now realize that Victoria sounds a lot like LuAnn used to

it wasn't always so deep and manly!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 511May 2, 2019 5:32 PM

Tinsley acts too much like a little girl. Her mother is a piece of work, too...keeping her like a little girl...controlling. Her breakdown at the circus was over the top, like a child. She has always had that quality throughout the seasons.. which is a turnoff for me. Scott.. I could never figure that one out. He's nothing to write home about..nothing special. Tinsley is very pretty, and could do better.. but she needs therapy. She seems too fragile for that franchise.

by Anonymousreply 512May 2, 2019 5:39 PM

Well, well. According to Page Six today, LuLu is (still) drinking and otherwise violating the terms of her parole. She has recently refused outpatient rehab and an ankle monitor because both would interfere with her tour schedule. I don't know why Florida doesn't just issue a warrant for her arrest.

by Anonymousreply 513May 2, 2019 5:49 PM

R502... Imagine, if you did the same with your employer....crying, letting on with your personal problems. Your boss would say, that wasn't their problem (more or less.. might get a little sympathy). In the long run, it's not professional and might interfere with your job performance. It could get you fired. I feel for Bethany's employees.

by Anonymousreply 514May 2, 2019 5:52 PM

r513 Thanks for the link!

Twat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 515May 2, 2019 5:55 PM

I can't post links from a cell, r515.

You must have lots of friends and admirers.

by Anonymousreply 516May 2, 2019 5:57 PM

r516 Many! They even know how to post a link from a cell phone, like I just did.

by Anonymousreply 517May 2, 2019 6:01 PM

I'll take your word for your cell phone prowess, which means it wasn't a heavy lift for you to post the link--which confirms my belief that no one could possibly like someone who makes such a production over a small thing.

Do have a pleasant day now.

by Anonymousreply 518May 2, 2019 6:21 PM

Will this force Lu to skip another reunion?

by Anonymousreply 519May 2, 2019 6:54 PM

Will it force Bravo to give her the axe?

by Anonymousreply 520May 2, 2019 6:57 PM

I could honestly see them doing a bigger retool after this season.

by Anonymousreply 521May 2, 2019 6:58 PM

Cheesy though they may be, it's really not a good look to have as the centerpiece of your NY franchise an unrepentant alkie.

by Anonymousreply 522May 2, 2019 7:17 PM

True R522, but this is The Real Housewives we're talking about, with their track-record I doubt they would care that much - at this point they know it's just trash but trash that people are still watching. Luann brings the drama and storylines and she can keep it together enough to film day to day scenes too.

It was interesting watching the first season recently - it was much less trashy, and in the publicity photo you could tell they were trying to a sex and the city vibe. I think it went downhill really fast.

by Anonymousreply 523May 2, 2019 7:22 PM

I enjoyed seeing Jill -- it was like she had never left. Bring her back full-time, get rid of Barb and Tins.

by Anonymousreply 524May 2, 2019 7:34 PM

Shut up, Jill. No one wants you back. And I'd love it if Florida threw Lu back into jail for breaking parole. Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 525May 2, 2019 8:14 PM

I'm really liking Barbara but did anyone notice she came out of the dressing room in a wrap type dress?

by Anonymousreply 526May 2, 2019 9:32 PM

R486 Did you notice how the camera focused in on her drinking at the circus? That seemed suspicious to me, it sure as hell wasn't a coincidence. They knew what they were doing.

by Anonymousreply 527May 2, 2019 9:59 PM

I listened to Heather McDonald's podcast interview with LuAnn today.

LuAnn actually came across as more likable the ego maniacal diva she has become

When Heather pointed out how much people liked Barbara and wondered why Barbara didn't get an apple - LuAnn was coy - she almost made it sound as if it were Barbara's choice not to join the cast

by Anonymousreply 528May 2, 2019 10:02 PM

Tinsley is connecting all her self worth to a guy. Sonja was right when she said Tinsley needs to be happy with herself first. Jumping from guy to guy and expecting to be happy is a huge mistake when she's not happy with herself. A guy is the last thing she needs. What she needs is therapy.

by Anonymousreply 529May 2, 2019 10:02 PM

I noticed that, r527--about as subtle as a Mack truck.

Tins is a mess. Her mother's not helping. This show may be the only stability she has, which is too bad if true.

by Anonymousreply 530May 2, 2019 10:06 PM

ratings stuck in the same place. This week .38 demo and 1.13 total viewers. #7 in cable ratings last night

people aren't feeling this season and it's easy to see why. It's pretty boring

by Anonymousreply 531May 2, 2019 10:17 PM

Daddy is the reason she can't get a man, Mommy is to blame for her neurosis, Bravo is forcing booze down her throat... is this coddled, middle-aged idiot responsible for any of her own behavior?

by Anonymousreply 532May 2, 2019 11:13 PM

huh?

by Anonymousreply 533May 3, 2019 12:10 AM

I can't help but think producers told Luann to play up the diva angle to generate conflict which they clearly needed.

by Anonymousreply 534May 3, 2019 2:17 AM

r525, you sound more unhinged than the Jill trolls. You realize it's perfectly fine to enjoy her without being a 'stan', yes? She was perfectly harmless, and yes even likeable, in the scene from yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 535May 3, 2019 2:18 AM

r525 can rest easy. Jill has told her fans that she is not "back", just visiting.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 536May 3, 2019 2:21 AM

God, I don't think I can take one more fake Bethenny nervous breakdown.

And I laughed out loud when she was going on about the "paparazzi" - the one guy standing around as she walked into the courthouse.

by Anonymousreply 537May 3, 2019 3:28 AM

Damn Bethenny looked worn out and bedraggled at her staff meeting. Girl needs to eat and relax. You know "take the air out of the tires" as they say.

by Anonymousreply 538May 3, 2019 12:14 PM

I am really curious what they will do next season, because clearly something needs to change.

by Anonymousreply 539May 3, 2019 12:17 PM

You couldn't pay me enough to work for Bethany. What an unhinged psycho.

by Anonymousreply 540May 3, 2019 8:03 PM

[quote]You couldn't pay me enough to work for Bethany. What an unhinged psycho.

You're adorable, R540, typing from a trailer park in Arkansas.

by Anonymousreply 541May 4, 2019 1:19 AM

I doubt the barfster pays her staff much. First of all, I don't think she is very financially liquid. Second, I think she is the type who believes that if you work for her, that right there is worth more than a full salary.

by Anonymousreply 542May 4, 2019 2:03 AM

I honestly don't know what to make of Tinsley. On one hand, she can be endearing. On the other, I feel like she just does belong on this type of show.

by Anonymousreply 543May 4, 2019 2:19 AM

Is LuMann actually crazy? I can't believe she's in on the joke about her Cabaret. She sucks. Like boring sucks. She wouldn't understand camp if it set up a tent on her front lawn. I thank God every day I don't know anyone as delusional as that skag.

by Anonymousreply 544May 4, 2019 2:24 AM

r544 = Bethenny's assistant

by Anonymousreply 545May 4, 2019 2:29 AM

Too bad they couldn't show more of the court drama and fallout with Bethenny. That is the real meat and what would be interesting to watch. Tinsley and the circus? Not exactly.

by Anonymousreply 546May 4, 2019 3:34 AM

Watching Tinsley fall apart after the circus was unsettling. She has a long history of unbalance and distress. She has fallen hard since her days as a young married socialite. Watching Tinsley is like watching Hoarders or My 600 Pound Life. There is something seriously wrong there that should not be paraded on camera for the amusement of idle TV watchers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 547May 4, 2019 4:33 AM

Uh Oh. Tinsely's ex is coming up on his one year anniversary with his new wife. Has a young daughter, too. They're partying with all her old socialite friends. I wonder if they watch RHofNY. Must be hard to be 43 with the problems of a twenty-something.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 548May 4, 2019 4:37 AM

Wow...so eerie how much he looks like Scott.

by Anonymousreply 549May 4, 2019 12:21 PM

We may think Luann's a joke, but there's no denying she has legions of fans who think she's fabulous--they're not going to see her for a laugh.

It's completely bewildering to me. She is awful.

by Anonymousreply 550May 4, 2019 12:55 PM

THAT is Tinsley's ex?

Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 551May 4, 2019 1:45 PM

It's very clear that the HW audience now mostly responds to a season-long story arc, no matter how contrived. It's funny most fans complain about the shows being "fake" or "manipulated" yet that's what gets the viewers tuning in.

by Anonymousreply 552May 4, 2019 1:50 PM

He was pretty cute at 18 or 20. And all that money......

by Anonymousreply 553May 4, 2019 1:51 PM

He was never exactly turning heads...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 554May 4, 2019 1:55 PM

Topper sounds reasonable: "Topper, it turned out, had long been skeptical of Tinsley's desire for fame. "It's not necessarily the type of goal that anybody should strive for, going out every night for the sake of self-promotion and getting their pictures taken," he told the New York Times in 2007. "And I mean, these are girls who went to good colleges. You would think they'd have something better to do."

by Anonymousreply 555May 4, 2019 2:16 PM

r555, it's funny (sad?) that she still has that same excuse more than a decade later, ie Scott being wary of the spotlight and of being "famous". So essentially Tinsley wants the attention and fame more than her supposed desire to get married and have children.

by Anonymousreply 556May 4, 2019 2:20 PM

I think Topper's thoroughly reasonable. And I suppose what seems desirable when you're 18 isn't necessarily going to wear well.

And in terms of turning heads, he turned at least two of them.

by Anonymousreply 557May 4, 2019 2:25 PM

Tinsley really is following the same patterns isn't she? she seems to see her self-worth as dependent on both being famous and having a man, but they are proving to be mutually exclusive, at least with the sort of men she wants. Surely it would be embarrassing to have your partner connected with those shows?

I can't see how RHONY would help her in what seems to be her main aim of settling down, far from attracting a husband I would have thought it would put most off.

It's just a shame that her career goals didn't seem to go beyond being famous. If she had wanted to do something different with her life career-wise it wouldn't have proved a bar I imagine.

by Anonymousreply 558May 4, 2019 2:49 PM

NY really can't coast off of this season, so Tinsley would likely be the first to go. Depending on how the reunion goes, I could see a demotion for Luann and/or Sonja. I still don't see Bethenny leaving yet.

by Anonymousreply 559May 4, 2019 2:59 PM

I don't see a demotion for Luann, she's brought the drama for at least three seasons now. With her narcissism, total lack of self-awareness, alcoholism, failed marriages, diva-like behaviour, lawsuit from her children and arrest, AND the ability to play the 'countess' shtick when she wants to, she's reality tv gold.

Not saying I approve, just that I can't ever see them demoting her.

by Anonymousreply 560May 4, 2019 3:11 PM

I love your description of Luann, r560--she's the embodiment of Captain Hook's Waltz.

If Luann continues to get publicly dinged for drinking, I think they might have to let her go. And I still think Bethenny will be gone, but I've been saying that for a couple of seasons.

by Anonymousreply 561May 4, 2019 3:17 PM

Possibly, but all of her "drama" might be overkill at some point with really no where to go (see LVP on BH).

As for the "season arc" comment, NY actually has had that for the past several years. But this year, everything seems random so perhaps that factors in. Each season needs some sort of cohesive story.

by Anonymousreply 562May 4, 2019 4:26 PM

Tinsley has long been reality show trash, so it makes me laugh when someone thinks she's better than this show. She and her mom went on Dr. Phil FFS. Tins had her own reality show, too. She's never going to get back into NYC high society unless she marries a Vanderbilt or something, and we know that won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 563May 4, 2019 7:57 PM

I hate these women-

Its bizarre to me that the one I could not stand the most - Sonja- is now the only one I can stand!! (every season I am like, HOW DOES SHE GET INVITED BACK!!!??)

Tinsley, I would love in real life. On this show, she is an embarrassment.

I am shocked at how much I HATE Dorinda now. And Luann. Oh my god, they are horrible women.

by Anonymousreply 564May 4, 2019 9:05 PM

R555 and it turned out he was totally full of shit. He could have married any low key socialite, instead he marries Tabitha Simmons and has the entire top tier/most visible social and fashion crowd and the celebrities who love them — and it’s published everywhere. Before that he dated a top Vogue editor who went to everything and got press everywhere. His sister Minnie had a publicist from day one and is now married to that fug producer guy so she can be in the top LA circles too. And let’s not even talk about Peter Davis.

Fact is Topper was always full of Shit with that excuse and he always treated Tinsley like shit because he never thought she was good enough — and cheated on her like crazy. That’s why she was so after the fame, her marriage was a miserable one.

by Anonymousreply 565May 4, 2019 9:51 PM

Agree Tinsley would probably be a nice decent person irl but on the show it's just so sad to watch her.

by Anonymousreply 566May 4, 2019 9:55 PM

She has quite a lovely quality- but it doesn't work for this show and it does help her ultimately. She isn't even pushing any products.

It is very interesting to me how many posters are being so sympathetic to Tins this season- I like it- You can come from money and still be a good soul.

I think she is 100% being herself, she is a sweet, simple girl-

Really enlightening season- STILL the best in the franchise, but I hate these women. I get depressed after watching- I DO miss people like Carole and Heather- I always felt they were good people- The women are disgusting egomaniacs

by Anonymousreply 567May 4, 2019 10:08 PM

Really? I couldn't stand either Heather (sanctimonious, self-dramatizing, name dropping bitch) or Carole (an even bigger name-dropper with an unearned sense of superiority). I started out liking Dorinda, but she's revealed herself to be a thug in a cocktail dress (which HW originally had that title).

by Anonymousreply 568May 4, 2019 10:13 PM

R568- For real? They both are so REAL to me. And I felt that about Dorinda too! But D's rage and nastiness this year is so unnerving to me. I fucking hate that bitch. I went from adoring her to despising everything about her- her tacky mansion in the Berkshires, her unwillingness to look at her OWN addiction issues, her "down town earth" image which is all a facade. She is as FUCKED UP as Bethenny and LuAnn. She actually frightened me this season. And If I hear the name "Richard" one more time, I will stick a grenade up my cunt!!

by Anonymousreply 569May 4, 2019 10:17 PM

Yup, for real.

And if I hear the name Richard one more time, I will stick a grenade up *hers*!

by Anonymousreply 570May 4, 2019 10:46 PM

Truly, Dorinda has been the biggest disappointment,

And sadly, I adore Barb. A NORMAL human being. Tough. Sweet. Normal. Successful. Kind. Reasonable. Accepts her own blame.

And everyone here makes fun of how she looks. I LOVE how she looks. She is tough and oddly attractive-

Dorinda is attractive?? Yeah , right, I would fuck Barb in a HEARTBEAT over Dorinda. She fucks with contractors all day long-

Dorinda hasn't done SHIT. WHAT? that cashmere business that "Richard" bought for her?? Truly, after the last 2 seasons, I enjoy Bethenny more than her!

by Anonymousreply 571May 4, 2019 11:08 PM

the best? lol this season sucks. It's never been the best franchise. The series has had plenty of great moments but not lately. This cast is BEYOND stale. Dumping Tinsley should be a priority but she's not the only one. Sonja would be better as a friend at this point. She's got nothing interesting going on.

Bring on 2 big personalities, maybe 1 newbie and 1 returnee

by Anonymousreply 572May 5, 2019 1:27 AM

Sonja's pretending like she's up for it all the time and having loads of wild sex is getting increasingly embarrassing and transparent. I don't believe a word of it, but that and being married to a Morgan for ten years is her shtick, literally the only things she has to offer. I cringe every time she says that tagline 'I prefer to be on the bottom' - wtf does that even mean for a straight woman (in late middle-age) seriously?

And yeah Dorinda is horrible - she fooled us all for a while with her caring act but she is awful. I can't imagine getting in an argument with her.

And yeah Barbara is a woman of substance and none of the other housewives know what to do with that.

by Anonymousreply 573May 5, 2019 2:01 AM

Tinsley really likes the fugs. She needs to find better looking men with less insecurity. They're less likely to cheat and or treat people bad.

by Anonymousreply 574May 5, 2019 3:22 AM

Dear god, has this thread devolved into a Frauen fest.

by Anonymousreply 575May 5, 2019 4:59 AM

Rewatching the last episode. The tennis scene. LuAnn is absolutely on some kind of "legal" speed. Her cadence, her "let's hurry up", all of it. Her pallor is dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 576May 5, 2019 5:12 AM

So that was it for Jill? One scene again?

by Anonymousreply 577May 5, 2019 12:01 PM

Does Tinsley still keep in touch with Carole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 578May 5, 2019 12:24 PM

Dorinda's life is now being a Housewife. She is at all the promotional events..it's her job. I believe it has taken over her seemingly genuine personality.

by Anonymousreply 579May 5, 2019 1:55 PM

Heather was one of my favorites. Her and Bethany together were gold. Bethany was so jealous and loony tunes around her. And Heather didn't back down. Carole and Bethany would be fun to watch for another season. Bethany needs a protagonist who doesn't cow tow to her.

by Anonymousreply 580May 5, 2019 2:09 PM

And frankly, Dorinda should have been DRAGGED for her psychotic reaction to LuAnn saying "Dorinda's turning!"- It was the most basic observation, and and accurate one.

That's when I knew that Dorinda was as fucked up as the rest of these screeching harpies.

by Anonymousreply 581May 5, 2019 2:16 PM

Heather is a thug. I've concluded that Dorinda is too, under a very thin veneer of good humor and good manners.

And it's "kowtow." Really.

by Anonymousreply 582May 5, 2019 2:17 PM

I loved Heather and thought it was great when she brought the thug out. The women are all thugs underneath their veneers.

And watch the scene with Barb when Dorinda threw her out of her shitty apartment. Dorinda is goddamned scary.

At this point I find the BH gals much easier to watch than these chicks.

by Anonymousreply 583May 5, 2019 2:26 PM

r583, the only one who is entertaining on BH is Lisa Rinna. The rest are so phony, it's laughable.

The NY women are just always "raw" to me, flaws and all. To me, that is more interesting to watch.

by Anonymousreply 584May 5, 2019 2:32 PM

Wow...Sonja's daughter is gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 585May 5, 2019 2:34 PM

She looks so much like Sonja.

by Anonymousreply 586May 5, 2019 3:22 PM

She actually reminds me a bit of Tinsley

by Anonymousreply 587May 5, 2019 3:23 PM

Whoever creates part 4, kindly include an apt picture in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 588May 5, 2019 3:25 PM

I always felt this this photo best captured the housewives....drunk, messy and oblivious but consistently entertaining schadenfreude.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 589May 5, 2019 4:12 PM

Dorinda’s propensity for rage and superstition gives me strong gypsy vibes, while Ramona’s blithe sociopathy is very Russian.

I think poor Tinsley was very fucked up by her awful parents - him a crazy drunk and her a vicious climber. Plus, like most Southern money, I don’t think they actually have much of it. She’s a bit like an upper east side version of Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors.

by Anonymousreply 590May 5, 2019 5:00 PM

Do we think the Tinz will get the cut after this season?

by Anonymousreply 591May 5, 2019 5:06 PM

The Tins' father turned his father's (or father-in-law's) carpet business into a serious money-maker, but unless Dale came from money, which I doubt, that's the extent of the family fortune.

by Anonymousreply 592May 5, 2019 5:30 PM

If you look at Dorinda's sister (Florinda or something; she was in the Berzerkshires episode) it's clear that Dorinda's origins are not even middle class.

by Anonymousreply 593May 5, 2019 5:33 PM

Some kindly bitch better start a new thread.

Suggestion for title head.

Part 4- Desperate Housewife meets Delinquent Housewife

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 594May 5, 2019 5:34 PM

Maybe it's the longer hair or the pale colors she's wearing lately, but Lulu looks a bit washed out....and much more mannish than usual.

by Anonymousreply 595May 5, 2019 5:42 PM

New scratching post is up

Part 4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 596May 5, 2019 6:42 PM

Maybe one or two or three of you lambs can post some photos to match the new thread if you are up for it.

by Anonymousreply 597May 5, 2019 6:44 PM

See you

by Anonymousreply 598May 5, 2019 6:45 PM

Over here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 599May 5, 2019 6:46 PM

Bye-Bye!

by Anonymousreply 600May 5, 2019 6:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!