Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 11 part II

for part III of the reunion, Porsha's baby special , post-season casting news and drama/scandal that pops off. This was their worst season to date but things will hopefully get better

previous thread for reference:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 11, 2019 3:32 PM

Nene isnt going anywhere but they should replace or demote her.

by Anonymousreply 1April 16, 2019 3:31 AM

[quote]Will anyone here be watching Porsha's baby special? I'll give it a try

No, I will not watch it. I saw enough of it during the ATL season.

by Anonymousreply 2April 16, 2019 6:41 AM

Continuing. . .

It's bad if I won't watch the baby special, since I watch damn near everything.

by Anonymousreply 3April 17, 2019 7:11 AM

slaying!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4April 19, 2019 7:49 PM

Great pic of mom and babe.

by Anonymousreply 5April 20, 2019 4:57 AM

A MESS. Dennis is apparently living in Porsha's house. She wants him to pay rent and they have been fighting about it. He's now paying something minor but she's paying 90% of their bills

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6April 20, 2019 7:50 PM

R6 The link doesn't work.

by Anonymousreply 7April 21, 2019 5:53 AM

Imagine being both the man and the woman in your relationship. Carrying the children AND footing the bill. Why are these women settling for this shit? For that you can literally be single and keep your $$$. That man is not even attractive. What the fuck. Like what is his purpose? Can someone explain to me what he’s bringing to the relationship?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8April 21, 2019 6:14 AM

R6, doesnt that hot dog business bring in the coins?

by Anonymousreply 9April 21, 2019 11:51 AM

The Hawaiian hot dog sounds 🤮

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10April 21, 2019 11:54 AM

NeNe: the only thing I regret is the cursing

Andy: What about putting your hands somebody?

NeNe: What about it?

lol unapologetic and stank as ever

by Anonymousreply 11April 22, 2019 4:31 AM

Why does Andy Cohen keep that nasty homophobe, no talent NeNe Lecks on the show?

by Anonymousreply 12April 22, 2019 5:15 AM

lmfao @ Porsha being so motherly and trying to mediate in part III. You know things are fucked up when she's become the voice of reason

and I wonder if Marlo's tea about Eva being a lesbian in LA with a married woman whose name starts with "C" is true or not...if Eva stays on this show everything will be exposed. Her husband better not hope to run again in politics for anything. She has ruined his reputation even for ATL standards

so Porsha's mother and Dennis' mother go at it a bit in the baby special...I'll sip

by Anonymousreply 13April 22, 2019 5:20 AM

Porsha's mother, Diane, was so quick to be happy that her daughter got a man, she didn't want to hear anything else.

by Anonymousreply 14April 22, 2019 5:52 AM

Cynthia actually came across looking really bad in Part 3 of the reunion. Not only that, but her voice was so SHRILL, when she was screaming at Nay Nay.

I guess now that Cynthia has a hot boyfriend, she doesn't need Nene as a friend anymore. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Nene fan, but she was totally justified in feeling betrayed. And Cynthia came across as very shady. I always said that I like "nice" Cynthia, better than "strong" Cynthia. "Nice" just suits her better.

by Anonymousreply 15April 22, 2019 10:14 AM

Porsha’s mother is ghetto trash. She doesn’t have any of Porsha’s effervescence or charm.

by Anonymousreply 16April 22, 2019 6:45 PM

Regardless of why she’s gone, Cynthia should be happy that Nene is out of her life. She should ride her new man’s cock all the way to LA and never look back.

by Anonymousreply 17April 22, 2019 9:39 PM

NeNe is tireome and draining. Why is Marlo so obsessed with Eva?

by Anonymousreply 18April 22, 2019 11:08 PM

because Marlo is forever trying to get a peach. A few years ago she tried clinging to Kenya and feuding with NeNe but that backfired. Now she's thrilled Cynthia and NeNe have broken up. She's hoping she can get a peach and be NeNe's ride-or-die. Eva has a messy personal life so Marlo has been getting (and actively searching for) tea about her.

by Anonymousreply 19April 22, 2019 11:27 PM

Producers must hate Marlo. If they were ever going to give her a peach, it would’ve happened already. But they obviously enjoy stringing her along and plugging her in when they need a friend for the moose.

by Anonymousreply 20April 22, 2019 11:56 PM

The producers are over considering Marlo for a peach. When Kandi was producing a Bravo show featuring Marlo, Marlo acted like a diva. She was late for filming and acted as if they needed her. So, I highly doubt Marlo will get a peach.

by Anonymousreply 21April 23, 2019 5:24 AM

Marlo is good at what she does. Don’t change it up. I’m glad that Bell Biv Defoe dyke bitch is leaving and of course the show needs Kenya. Eva should have one more season so they can continue to crucify her fake ass. The fire should be brought to the feet of nene, Kandi.. oc og Vicki was demoted, nenes negativity is not indelible.

by Anonymousreply 22April 23, 2019 6:15 AM

My favorite line from the reunion was from Cynthia. "Ain't no money enough for this shit."

... or something along those lines.

I guess Cynthia really had to work this reunion.

by Anonymousreply 23April 23, 2019 7:48 AM

[quote]Marlo is good at what she does. Don’t change it up.

She is good, but she needs to show up on time. Filming ain't cheap.

[quote] I’m glad that Bell Biv Defoe dyke bitch is leaving and of course the show needs Kenya.

Yes, the show needs Kenya, but I didn't know Shamari was leaving.

[quote]Eva should have one more season so they can continue to crucify her fake ass.

So true. Otherwise, they need to show her the door.

by Anonymousreply 24April 23, 2019 7:50 AM

I'm trying to figure out what in the hell R22 is talking about.

I could take that person more seriously, if he/she made any sense.

Is Shamari leaving? Link, please.

Is Eva leaving? Link, please.

Where did you hear that Vicki from OC was demoted? Link, please.

Otherwise, you're just talking out of your ass.

by Anonymousreply 25April 23, 2019 10:43 AM

LMAO the majority of the audience is bitching about NoNo, so of course Bravo reportedly gives her raise for next season.

by Anonymousreply 26April 23, 2019 3:20 PM

R25 exercise your own google finger, bitch

by Anonymousreply 27April 23, 2019 5:16 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28April 24, 2019 3:54 AM

I wanna star in Cynthia Bailey's next 'mmercial!

by Anonymousreply 29April 24, 2019 3:59 AM

The Vicki being demoted rumor has been put to rest. She's holding an orange next season but took a severe pay cut. As far as Nene getting that huge raise- that was reported by Radae Online and they're about as credibel is Eva. Keny's not coming back. The Bravo suits dont want her- think of this as Jill Zarin 2.0.

by Anonymousreply 30April 24, 2019 4:23 AM

I don't see the logic in their thinking. They don't want Kenya back, but they'll tolerate Nene's nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 31April 24, 2019 5:01 AM

Kenya will be back. It's not like Zarin 2.0, Kenya has a little bit *too much* clout in Atlanta, regardless of the overall fan opinion. She's as synonymous with ATL as if she was one of the OGs

by Anonymousreply 32April 24, 2019 8:33 AM

Kinda can't believe how much Porsha won me over this season. The most unlikely redemption arc in Housewives history, honestly.

by Anonymousreply 33April 24, 2019 8:34 AM

Is Miss Kroy transitioning?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34April 25, 2019 3:32 AM

Did they finally fire NeNe?

by Anonymousreply 35April 25, 2019 5:02 AM

Same here, R33. However, based on what people say about her behind the scenes, I truly wonder how much of her on-camera persona is just an act?

Also, what did we think of her prayer at the end of the Reunion Part 3? I thought that was an unusual way to end the season.

by Anonymousreply 36April 25, 2019 9:17 AM

I didn't think her prayer was all of that. I believe Porsha just dialed down her antics, because she was made aware that she wasn't on Love and Hiphop.

by Anonymousreply 37April 26, 2019 3:16 AM

Nene sent Porsha a cease and desist notice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38April 27, 2019 7:17 AM

Phaedra hinting that she is in talks for returning back to the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39April 27, 2019 7:24 AM

If the C&D is real, one of them is done on the show. I hope it's NeNe.

by Anonymousreply 40April 27, 2019 12:57 PM

This is what will happen-

Atlanta will continue to SUCK as Potomac gets better and better. HOWEVER- Potomac broads have NO REAL MONEY- they should just rename it "Bitches of Potomac"- They need to own it. The show is just too low rent.

Back to Atlanta

Kenya will return as a friend next season, and then full time the following.

Cynthia will be gone within 2 years- She accepted massive low ball offer for the upcoming season.

Phaedra- She is a sheister!!!! I believe every word from Angela Stanton/Staunton- She is feeding this shit to the press about her returning. Kandi will never allow it. MAYBE a friend, if show agrees to Phaedra never filming with Kandi.

Eva gets one more season. She is a snooze and has no money.

NeNe never leaves.

Porsha becomes the star of this shitshow. I cannot stand this dumb and transparent moron. She is one of the dumbest broads on the planet and also as deep as a plate. She is the Theresa of this show.

Marlo- Live for this bitch. She is who she is. And who she is is HORRIBLE!! She will never get a peach but she makes serious BANK as a friend. She is an atrocity and I dig every minute,

Kandi- who is the most uncharismatic STAR I have ever seen, was alright this season. Boring as shit but her reprehensible mother was nearly nowhere to be found, making Kandi much more likable. That mother and those stank aunts are like little Satans.

The show sucked this season. A whole lotta nothing.

by Anonymousreply 41April 27, 2019 1:17 PM

R41 I used to believe Angela but after finding out she's a Trump lover, I cannot take her account of her relationship with Phaedra seriously. Phaedra is indeed dishonest but Angela is delusional. No Trump supporter is completely sane or has a sound grip on reality

by Anonymousreply 42April 28, 2019 4:12 AM

a recent review of OLG lol this woman and her friend were not impressed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43April 28, 2019 4:12 AM

Heart attack on a plate. OMG. I've never heard of deep fried devil eggs.

by Anonymousreply 44April 28, 2019 5:16 AM

Porsha's baby special I have to say I'm laughing

by Anonymousreply 45April 29, 2019 1:00 AM

btw a bit of tea...Kandi has a gay cousin. I randomly came upon him the other day when I was looking at a friend's instagram. They don't know each other but Kandi's cousin follows him because he finds him attractive

I checked Kandi's social media too and she also has referred to him as a cousin so it's legit. He has several pics with Kandi and her family He lives in LA though not ATL but he visits there sometimes

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 29, 2019 1:02 AM

Was not NeNe a female pole dancer who was arrrested for prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 47April 29, 2019 4:46 AM

I don't know anything about a prostitution whore.

by Anonymousreply 48April 29, 2019 5:23 AM

Okay, I lied. I buckled down and watched Porsha's show. Okay, I'm in.

by Anonymousreply 49April 29, 2019 5:23 AM

R47. I think NeNe and Kim Z. met when they were both working at the Cheetah, an Atlanta ‘gentlemen’s club (strip joint)

If I remember correctly NeNe was an exotic and Kim was a cocktail waitress

I’ve seen NeNe’s mug shots before, but I don’t know why she was arrested. I’m sure she was guilty whatever it was.

by Anonymousreply 50April 29, 2019 11:18 PM

Apparently, Nene bombed on her comedy show, and Kandi can't sell out that stupid Dungeon show.

by Anonymousreply 51May 1, 2019 7:18 AM

Looks like it reeks of mustiness and booty juice.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52May 1, 2019 7:19 AM

Eva pregnant again

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53May 1, 2019 6:38 PM

So Dennis has no money? I never believed he was wealthy, but I thought he had SOMETHING. He's got to be in his 40s, where has he been living all this time?

Eva having ANOTHER child. I can't understand why people want all these kids lol. Can she afford another one? I truly don't understand why Kandi needs another two since she's barely around for the ones she has. And she is having TWO more? They already have two girls. And she and Todd don't make attractive kids so.....

By the way, Kandi said another celeb who used a surrogate reached out to her about surrogacy and she was shocked this person had used a surrogate. Who was it?

by Anonymousreply 54May 1, 2019 7:36 PM

[quote]By the way, Kandi said another celeb who used a surrogate reached out to her about surrogacy and she was shocked this person had used a surrogate. Who was it?

I think it was Andy Cohen. She mentioned that she was shocked to know he was in the process or something along those lines.

by Anonymousreply 55May 2, 2019 5:24 AM

I really don't see Porsha and Dennis working out in the long run. They might make it down the alter but no way is this for life. Porsha is too much of a diva and selfish. He also doesn't have enough money for the lavish lifestyle she wants

This second baby special exposes all that

by Anonymousreply 56May 6, 2019 4:29 AM

I missed the episode. I had Potomac and 90 Day to watch. I'll catch up on it, though.

by Anonymousreply 57May 6, 2019 5:51 AM

Hmmm.. Porsha and Dennis will not make it in the long run. Both don't want to budge.

by Anonymousreply 58May 7, 2019 5:30 AM

Kenya is officially back! Although it remains to be seen if she's going to be a FOH or an official peach holder.

by Anonymousreply 59May 10, 2019 4:01 AM

Well, that's good news. Now, who is leaving?

by Anonymousreply 60May 10, 2019 8:31 AM

Shamari

by Anonymousreply 61May 11, 2019 2:06 AM

Now, is that source from Marlow? She was hinting that Shamari was leaving.

by Anonymousreply 62May 11, 2019 4:20 AM

Nah but Mugshot Marlow's coming back.

by Anonymousreply 63May 11, 2019 4:43 AM

Here's a good interview w/Kenya in which she pretty much hints that she's coming back. It starts at 3:00.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64May 11, 2019 6:10 AM

Kenya admits she's been in talks

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65May 11, 2019 9:45 AM

Brooklyn makes her tv debut. She really is a pretty baby

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66May 11, 2019 9:46 AM

Im sorry about Shamari ... I liked her ...

by Anonymousreply 67May 11, 2019 11:33 AM

Is it confirmed that Shamari is out? I was hoping they'd ditch NeNe instead.

by Anonymousreply 68May 11, 2019 5:08 PM

They should ditch Nene, because she wasn't entertaining to watch. I mean I like drama and messiness, but I didn't like what she was dishing.

by Anonymousreply 69May 12, 2019 8:34 AM

And she doesn't fully participate. This isn't the first time she's brought a surly, stank attitude to the reunion.

by Anonymousreply 70May 12, 2019 10:46 PM

Porsha is in her full idiot identity. How was she allowed to be a Mom? She can't even take care of that puppy. She is like a very dumb 13 year old. She will need two nannies, because she is next thing to retarded. God help us all.

by Anonymousreply 71May 12, 2019 11:18 PM

the baby is cute

maybe she'll start to be more mature now at the age of 37 but who knows

by Anonymousreply 72May 13, 2019 5:18 AM

G-ah!

All of that spending, really now? Two Rolex watches, one for Pilar and Porsha. Doesn't Dennis know Porsha needs her taxes paid?

by Anonymousreply 73May 15, 2019 7:56 AM

NeNe confronted at the airport lol. This video explains it I'll post a clearer video of the incident after. So a woman approaches NeNe and tells her off because NeNe had apparently just rejected the woman's cousin, a fan who saw and wanted to meet her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74May 25, 2019 4:43 AM

the incident by itself

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75May 25, 2019 4:43 AM

hmm...sounds like Kenya is not coming back

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76May 28, 2019 11:38 PM

TV show producers can lend fancy watches to the talent in order to have a fun scene to film. The watches go right back to the jeweler at the end of the day. They do this with fancy cars all the time.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 77May 29, 2019 12:07 AM

R76 Next time give a time mark to where to watch the video.

by Anonymousreply 78May 29, 2019 8:44 AM

some crazy rumors about Dennis including bestiality lol and now it appears Porsha has broken up with him.

by Anonymousreply 79May 30, 2019 7:09 PM

Porsha and Dennis split after she finds out he's been cheating with strippers! And been sexting women as they send him pics of their tits and pussies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80May 31, 2019 1:58 AM

No surprise. According to Tasha K, that kid may not even be his.

by Anonymousreply 81June 1, 2019 5:58 AM

Oh, goodie, just in time for season filming ....

by Anonymousreply 82June 1, 2019 10:49 AM

Kenya's just playing- She has already signed on.

Filming is delayed at moment.

Tamara Tattles has the tea. And Nene really is a fucking CUNT.

(I DO enjoy watching her though)

by Anonymousreply 83June 1, 2019 11:23 AM

Apollo IS OUT OF PRISON! He's going to a halfway house in Philly until sometime in October! I'm sure we'll get to see him at some point during the upcoming RHOA season

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84June 4, 2019 7:35 PM

[quote]And Nene really is a fucking CUNT. (I DO enjoy watching her though)

Enjoy what, her sulk and scowl?

by Anonymousreply 85June 5, 2019 7:34 AM

Porsha and Dennis reportedly broke up so no wedding

by Anonymousreply 86June 21, 2019 4:51 AM

Made a Season 12 thread:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87July 11, 2019 3:32 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!