Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Season 12! (PRE THREAD)

Kenya’s back! She’ll be joining Moose, Kandi, Porsha, Cynthia and Eva. Apparently there’s a lot of drama between Kenya and Eva and Marlo has been Filming again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 27, 2019 5:42 AM

Next season should be great again though I wish they had given Shamari another chance. I think she would have opened up more besides just getting drunk. She gave Marlo a few good clapbacks.

Apparently there was gay pride drama as NeNe didn't want Cynthia and Eva on the same part of the float as her lol and Bravo cameras were there too

by Anonymousreply 1July 11, 2019 4:38 PM

Kenya and Porsha’s babies reenact their iconic fight!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2July 15, 2019 3:56 PM

Kenya's ex Matt back in the slammer

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3July 30, 2019 11:02 PM

Kenya should have never left. She's the only reason to watch that show.

by Anonymousreply 4July 30, 2019 11:11 PM

Does Nene still hate Kenya?

Nevermind, she hates everyone.

I actually can't stand Kenya though. Every story and every person in her life is manufactured... and that's saying something for these bitches!

by Anonymousreply 5July 30, 2019 11:38 PM

R5 based on filming leaks, NeNe is still on the outs with Kenya, Cynthia and Porsha.

not sure if she's made up with Eva and if she's still got a truce with Kandi

by Anonymousreply 6July 31, 2019 7:12 PM

Nene can hate all of them but it won't make her fun to watch. She'll do that silent death stare throughout the season, just like she did throughout the reunion. Since she's a rich bitch cashing Trump checks, she really should retire from lowly old reality teevee.

by Anonymousreply 7July 31, 2019 7:18 PM

^At least she got those motherfucking teefs fixed with that TRUMP money!

by Anonymousreply 8August 1, 2019 12:28 AM

R8 made me bust out laughing.

by Anonymousreply 9August 1, 2019 4:47 AM

first cast trip is to Paris!

by Anonymousreply 10August 1, 2019 5:04 AM

scratch that. They're in Toronto

by Anonymousreply 11August 2, 2019 3:45 AM

Cynthia and NeNe apparently are mending fences. NeNe sent Cynthia an engagement gift.

by Anonymousreply 12August 2, 2019 5:23 PM

well NeNe doesn't have many people in the cast to talk to

Before making up with Cynthia (and who knows they could fall out again before filming is over), NeNe was only good with Marlo and that Yovanna chick (the one Eva pretended not to know last season).

by Anonymousreply 13August 2, 2019 7:10 PM

Once her inner circle realized that the split with Nene was permanent, Cynthia's friends and family jumped in her ear to say "Hallelujah!" and to tell her how awful everyone knows that Nene is and how awful of an influence she is in Cynthia's life. They told Cynthia how joyful and thankful they were that she had finally seen the light and kicked that Moose to the curb.

I'm not so sure that if there is any reconciliation, it will go much beyond polite smiles for the cameras. But Cynthia isn't too bright so she may (unfortunately), let that nasty heifer back on to Lake Bailey.

by Anonymousreply 14August 2, 2019 7:18 PM

Didn't Nene try to have Cynthia fired? Cynthia would be a moron to take her back.

by Anonymousreply 15August 2, 2019 7:30 PM

Apparently Moose wrote Cynthia a letter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16August 2, 2019 8:26 PM

“Sintha, b my fren agen. Luv, NeeNee”

by Anonymousreply 17August 2, 2019 9:21 PM

R17 is

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18August 2, 2019 10:12 PM

I hope we get NeNe vs. Kenya

by Anonymousreply 19August 2, 2019 10:24 PM

If Nene still hates Kenya will she try to get Sheree back on the show?

by Anonymousreply 20August 2, 2019 10:35 PM

Sheree was offered a friend of role for this season but said it wasn’t enough money to pay for her empty house r20.

by Anonymousreply 21August 3, 2019 12:57 PM

Another NeNe encounter lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22August 24, 2019 7:54 PM

He should charge her with assault.

by Anonymousreply 23August 24, 2019 8:07 PM

Kenya can be entertaining and she is a beautiful woman. She seems intelligent as well. However, she does become unhinged.

Cynthia can be very boring and wimpy. However, I did like it when she defended herself and kicked Porsha in the crotch bone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 24, 2019 9:06 PM

I've never found Kenya entertaining. I've never found her anything but obviously manufactured.

by Anonymousreply 25August 24, 2019 11:21 PM

I prefer a manufactured Hwife over a boring Hwife.

This franchise is getting creaky and gray. I hope that Kenya earns her paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 26August 24, 2019 11:34 PM

well based on reporting so far Kenya has been going at it with NeNe and Marlo lol that should be fun viewing

Kenya & Porsha have so far maintained their truce

by Anonymousreply 27August 24, 2019 11:38 PM

Only if the manufactured stuff is interesting. Kenya's isn't.

by Anonymousreply 28August 25, 2019 12:29 AM

The Kenya vs Kim Fields (Tutti) feud is Kenya at her best! Go to the 2:30 mark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29August 25, 2019 6:21 PM

Yeah, no. Watching Kim Fields on that show was painful. She was like watching an elderly Grandmother not know why she's at the County Fair.

by Anonymousreply 30August 25, 2019 7:40 PM

Was hasn't Marlo ever been made a fulltime cast member?

by Anonymousreply 31August 25, 2019 7:50 PM

[quote] The Kenya vs Kim Fields (Tutti) feud is Kenya at her best! Go to the 2:30 mark.

Kenya looked crazy in that clip. I'm not a huge fan of Kim Fields, but KF came out looking better than Kenya (saner, more reasonable). Kenya appeared to be truly jealous of KF during that season of RHOA. Jealous of Kim's acting experience, industry experience, etc. So what if Facts of Life was long ago? Kim still has the experience of being on a hit show that ran for multiple seasons. Also, Kenya is forgetting about Living Single. Kenya is very insecure.

by Anonymousreply 32August 25, 2019 9:16 PM

Marlow is a homophobic criminal r31.

by Anonymousreply 33August 26, 2019 11:00 AM

Marlo has such a criminal past that Bravo wont bring her on as a full time player but shes making $$$$ as a friend of. I beleive shes making more than Shamri and Vicki from the OC

by Anonymousreply 34August 27, 2019 3:41 AM

Remember when Marlo started the rumor that Ted Fucking Turner is her sugar daddy?? As if!!!

by Anonymousreply 35August 27, 2019 3:45 AM

NeNe and Wendy have made up

NeNe clearly not getting along with Kenya

NeNe looks like she's gained weight

NeNe might get her nose done AGAIN

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 18, 2019 7:05 PM

Is Ninny still living in da roach pad?

by Anonymousreply 37September 18, 2019 7:13 PM

Kenya and Marc SPLIT UP AFTER 2 YEARS

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 19, 2019 10:23 PM

Sad.

by Anonymousreply 39September 19, 2019 11:07 PM

[quote]Sad

But not surprising. She probably only married him for a storyline and his baby batter.

by Anonymousreply 40September 20, 2019 10:25 PM

Kenya is a homophobic cunt who puts down men by saying they're gay. Seeing gays fawn over her sickens me. Get some self-respect.

by Anonymousreply 41September 20, 2019 10:37 PM

To be fair, nearly all of the Housewives on Bravo insult men by saying they are gay. It’s not just Kenya.

by Anonymousreply 42September 21, 2019 12:12 AM

so it's reported that NeNe confronted Kenya about Marc on their trip in Greece which is happening now

by Anonymousreply 43September 25, 2019 7:15 PM

trailer and new thread below!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 27, 2019 2:09 AM

Baby on Board! RHOA's Kandi Burruss Is Expecting Her Third Child via Surrogate

Ace Wells is going to be a big brother!

Kandi Burruss and husband Todd Tucker are expecting another child via surrogate, PEOPLE can confirm.

Burruss, 43, and Tucker’s surrogate journey will be documented on the upcoming season ofThe Real Housewives of Atlanta, and the trailer for season 12 teases some drama along the way.

The couple already share 3-year-old son Ace, while Burruss is mom to 16-year-old daughter Riley and Tucker is dad to daughter Kaela, 22.

In April, Burruss got teary-eyed during the season 11 RHOA reunion as she recalled the emotional advice Andy Cohen gave her about using a surrogate to expand her family.

“I had made a comment. I said something like, ‘I guess I’m gonna have a baby mama.’ And he said to me, ‘Don’t you ever say that because you are the mother,” the Grammy winner said of their conversation while appearing on Busy Tonight in February. “‘And to say she’s your baby’s mom is taking away from you.’ It made me feel better.”

Burruss spent all season trying to convince Tucker to use a surrogate to try for another child, a decision she came to after a high-risk pregnancy with Ace and her history with fibroids: noncancerous growths in the uterus.

Eventually, after meeting with a potential candidate through her OBGYN (Married to Medicine‘s Dr. Jackie Walters), Tucker agreed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 27, 2019 5:42 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!