Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Housewives of Atlanta season 11 premieres Sunday, Nov 4th!

6 full-time housewives. Kenya is gone while Eva has been promoted. The new full-timer is Shamari Devoe. She is married New Edition member Ronnie Devoe and used to be part of the group Blaque herself. I'm sure she knows Kandi since they were popular at the same time.

Marlo and a new woman Tanya Sam appear as friends.

Porsha is pregnant

I'm underwhelmed by the trailer but will still watch anyway

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 600April 20, 2019 7:26 AM

I do like the cast photo

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2018 5:52 PM

I can't believe they promoted Eva, she contributed nothing to the last season. They must be offering very small checks to the new housewives because they know this show has been on the decline

When Porsha's scenes are the most interesting thing about the preview, you know the season is about to put everyone to SLEEP

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2018 6:18 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2018 6:20 PM

this was a big hit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2018 6:20 PM

I'm supper excited. Glad kkkim won't be on this year.

by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2018 6:21 PM

All of the fake hair. Enough.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2018 6:21 PM

Oooo! Maybe the new girl will give us some tea on what went down with their record label. Apparently Blaque were ignored by the label for retaliation against Left Eye who was causing all of thoee TLC problems.

Looking forward to hear anything she has to say about BTS of the RnB/Hip Hop scene of Atlanta in the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2018 6:24 PM

I heard Ronnie might get involved when some of the others come for his wife

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2018 6:28 PM

lol r8 Ronnie and his wife will do anything for that check chile

I like that Riley is growing up and is getting used to the cameras. NO MORE BABIES KANDI

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2018 6:30 PM

trash, this is entertaining?

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2018 6:30 PM

I'm glad they have a new cast photo this season. Every season should come with brand new cast photos.

Everyone looks really good.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2018 6:38 PM

Kandi now has three old lady gang restaurants. I guess we're going to hear a lot about those ventures this season.

Happy for her and todds success.

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2018 6:42 PM

Nene face keeps changing...its irritating

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2018 8:46 PM

Nene still looks like herself.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2018 10:11 PM

I'm surprised they didn't let Kenya come back for season 11. Especially with her being pregnant and all. I thought the show would've wanted to capture her pregnancy process for the show.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2018 10:13 PM

Kenya's absence is really felt.

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2018 10:14 PM

r15 I don't think Kenya wanted to come back. She barely taped last season and was pretty much a huge bitch the whole time anyway, acting like just because she found a man she is too good to be on this show. Gurl, we'll see you when you discover he is out here fucking twinks on the side!

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2018 10:20 PM

Cynthia has a new fake romance?

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2018 10:22 PM

it's almost like Porsha got pregnant so Bravo could show the storyline we wanted to see with Kenya lol

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2018 10:27 PM

No Kenya AND no Sheree? Wow, Nene is going to have to do the heavy lifting this year. Because Kandi doesn’t care enough to do the lifting and Poorsha can’t do it.

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2018 10:41 PM

Kandi's got enough trouble lifting Todd.

by Anonymousreply 21October 2, 2018 1:27 AM

Man yall are never going to let Todd be great lol

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2018 1:29 AM

Todd is a loser.

by Anonymousreply 23October 2, 2018 2:18 AM

I'm looking forward to it.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2018 2:44 AM

So glad Kenya is gone...she was tired and thirsty. Maybe come back in 3 seasons from now to stir up shit. I want Phaedra back though.

by Anonymousreply 25October 2, 2018 2:47 AM

Getting rid of Sheree was a mistake...who goin' collect all.dem bones now?

by Anonymousreply 26October 2, 2018 2:48 AM

Imagine if Porsha Williams was your mother

by Anonymousreply 27October 2, 2018 2:55 AM

Thats scary R27.

by Anonymousreply 28October 2, 2018 3:38 AM

I like the cast photo too. I actually know some of the BTS tea and can assure you the season is MUCH better than that trailer. The trailer was rushed because they were trying to make Tanya the 7th housewife up until the 11th hour but couldnt and the deadline to release the marketing info came, which they already had extended. Anyway, this season will be good. Theres a new showrunner who actuallt knows how to tell authentic stories.

by Anonymousreply 29October 2, 2018 3:41 AM

Who is Porsha's baby daddy?

by Anonymousreply 30October 2, 2018 3:47 AM

Porsha is now engaged to Dennis McKinley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 2, 2018 3:54 AM

^^ Sketchy.

by Anonymousreply 32October 2, 2018 3:56 AM

R29 why did they decide at the last minute to make Tanya a friend instead of a housewife?

by Anonymousreply 33October 2, 2018 4:06 AM

Who will be the first one to accuse Porsha’s man of being a homosexual? Since Kenya isn’t around, I guess it will be up to Nene to say it.

I’m guessing it’ll be said by episode six.

by Anonymousreply 34October 2, 2018 4:15 AM

Not enough interesting material. She really struggled to find a footing in the beginning R33 and they couldnt figure out a way to make her likeable in the beginning as well. She was really nervous the first couple of months and tried too hard to be edgy.

by Anonymousreply 35October 2, 2018 4:17 AM

R35 thanks. Are there more fights? The trailer didn't show much of that at all and those are always entertaining

by Anonymousreply 36October 2, 2018 4:19 AM

Expect Porsha mostly everyone except Cynthia and Nene. Shamari vs Nene. Eva vs Marlo and non cast members. Tanya vs Marlo and Kandi. Having said that, the theme is decidedly more authentic drama based on the womens lives: Greg's health issues, Kandi wanting more children ( at this point Kenya and Felicia- who was also pregnant were potentials for the new season), Cynthia's menopause (which is probably getting dropped) and Porsha's life updates that you all know. Production is very happy with Eva cause she gives the show a new audience and with Tanya and Shamari cause they work well with production. Marlo, ironically, is very easy to work with and is favored by production but their hsmds are tied. Also, Nene and the new showrunner are very close now.

by Anonymousreply 37October 2, 2018 4:33 AM

Sorry ^^^R29

by Anonymousreply 38October 2, 2018 4:33 AM

I thought for sure Marlo was going to be made an official HW this season. She even tweeted out several months ago that she had finally gotten a peach. Maybe that was just for attention.

I was looking forward to seeing her in the intro. I guess her past is to messey for full-time status.

by Anonymousreply 39October 2, 2018 5:11 AM

r29, authentic stories??!!

LMFAO!

by Anonymousreply 40October 2, 2018 11:47 AM

[quote]I actually know some of the BTS tea and can assure you the season is MUCH better than that trailer.

I sure hope so. I've watched this damn show too many years and I can tell when it's about to be a dry season

by Anonymousreply 41October 2, 2018 12:52 PM

I have a question for the BTS Tea person. Do they just film and put together the storylines after reviewing all the footage to see what they have or do they work out the storylines before the season begins and shoot accordingly?

by Anonymousreply 42October 2, 2018 1:01 PM

Who’s the heffer on the right?

by Anonymousreply 43October 2, 2018 1:20 PM

She must be with her Prison Guy? Picking up other bones? R20

by Anonymousreply 44October 2, 2018 1:24 PM

Will the group trip this year be a drive out to the prison to spend some quality time with Nene’s son?

by Anonymousreply 45October 2, 2018 1:25 PM

Gurl mess ^^^

by Anonymousreply 46October 2, 2018 1:26 PM

Yes R27 she’s not easily hidden but by 6 months or so you’re smarter than her. Any time you get home late - the underground rail was delayed; gifts - she loves doormats

I just flashed her S1 with Cordell she took his sister’s baby. Some baby she had. Alone. In her house. It was I believe almost electrocuted.

by Anonymousreply 47October 2, 2018 1:30 PM

Fuck Kandi and Toddler

by Anonymousreply 48October 2, 2018 1:32 PM

47 replies and no mention of Kim Zolciak yet. That has to be a record for a Datalounge thread about RHOA. So I’ll get you bitches started:

Don’t you just hate Kim Zolciak?

by Anonymousreply 49October 2, 2018 1:43 PM

Anyone care. No to the 4 9

R45 Really? Heard nothing about that up north here.

Is Greg sick or better? Had enough of that Zarin losing everything and a shoe being news. Not even a HW!

by Anonymousreply 50October 2, 2018 1:55 PM

R45 the international cast trip this season is to Tokyo

R50 Greg has cancer

by Anonymousreply 51October 2, 2018 6:06 PM

R49 your wrong see R5.

by Anonymousreply 52October 3, 2018 12:32 AM

For R42 they're mostly planned out in advance but everything comes together in the editing room right up to 2-3 weeks before the air date.

by Anonymousreply 53October 3, 2018 2:15 AM

I don't know why they couldn't bring back Phaedra. I'm no fans of her, but that was a major miss. Plus, another miss, they didn't capture Kenya's pregnancy and the birth of her child. They should have given her a bump in pay and rolled the dice.

by Anonymousreply 54October 3, 2018 7:19 AM

well well well look who's posing together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 3, 2018 4:33 PM

Phedra has no place on Rhoa ever again. What she and porsha did to kandi was disgusting and unethical. Especially because their co workers on the same show.

That stunt could have ruined kandi and her lively hood. I'm glad she's no longer apart of the show. Porsha shouldn't be either.

by Anonymousreply 56October 5, 2018 4:27 AM

So the Housewife was in Bring it On then, right?

by Anonymousreply 57October 5, 2018 4:40 AM

Didn't they kick Kendra off because every single story line of hers was fake?

by Anonymousreply 58October 5, 2018 4:40 AM

Nene is going to be in a movie. I think it's going to be straight to DVD.

by Anonymousreply 59October 5, 2018 5:20 AM

Kandi has new music coming out! here's the cover shot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2018 6:13 PM

WTF?

Doesn't look like Kandi or her body.

by Anonymousreply 61October 12, 2018 6:50 AM

Kenya's baby shower was this weekend. Kandi, Cynthia, pregnant Porsha, pregnant Shamea and RHOP Gizelle were there. NeNe was not but acted a fool on social media giving what many think were sarcastic/fake praises of the ladies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 22, 2018 7:02 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63October 22, 2018 7:02 PM

this is just 1 of the comments but there were others i can't find at the moment

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 22, 2018 7:03 PM

NeNe admits she was being sarcastic lol

I hope Kenya comes back next season...she's already got a reason for beef with NeNe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 23, 2018 6:20 PM

Bryson baby mama drama!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 24, 2018 1:04 AM

^^ NeNe's behind in her Child Support payments.

by Anonymousreply 67October 24, 2018 2:37 PM

NeighNeigh is so pressed that Kenya is getting more attention than anything on the upcoming season.

Can't wait till ratings sink even more and they beg Kenya to come back.

by Anonymousreply 68October 24, 2018 2:43 PM

LMFAO A FUCKING MESSSSSSSS!

remember when NeNe used to call into radio shows during seasons 1 and 2 to fight with and about other cast members? This time it's that baby mama. NeNe has not grown at all over the last 10 years lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 25, 2018 5:47 PM

So much synthetic hair in that one photo. It has to cause cancer.

by Anonymousreply 70October 25, 2018 11:57 PM

so apparently Kenya gave birth yesterday to a girl

by Anonymousreply 71November 3, 2018 7:19 PM

never mind false alarm Kenya is still at the hospital though she's due any time

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 72November 4, 2018 12:57 AM

Damn, the opening dropped and it still has not had a revamp since season 7

by Anonymousreply 73November 4, 2018 2:07 AM

LMFAO that they scheduled Kenya's induced labor on the same day as the premiere!!

by Anonymousreply 74November 4, 2018 2:52 PM

Kenya is a mother! Brooklyn Doris Daly has been born

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75November 4, 2018 6:26 PM

A daughter - Ruh-roh!

by Anonymousreply 76November 4, 2018 6:29 PM

Are there NO white women in Atlanta at all?

by Anonymousreply 77November 4, 2018 6:35 PM

Back to the dailymail race-bait troll R77

by Anonymousreply 78November 4, 2018 6:37 PM

R77 last season they featured jabba the hut and the sliding neck. It was a mess and the fans said NO MORE

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79November 4, 2018 6:42 PM

This is the first season that I am not excited about, AT ALL.

I am going to DVR it and watch a few episodes around Thanksgiving.

I anticipate a mind numbingly boring season, based on what I have read. On par with RHOBH, last season- Which was the WORST season of any housewives season ever.. EVER.

by Anonymousreply 80November 4, 2018 6:53 PM

R80 the other day Kandi said the second half of the season really pops off with unexpected drama. I think they just finished filming.

by Anonymousreply 81November 4, 2018 6:55 PM

Why the hell would Kenya walk away from a $880K paycheck? For what reason. Reality tv is easy $$$.

by Anonymousreply 82November 4, 2018 7:10 PM

And that was after the reduction to her usual salary. Remember they wanted her to be friend status this season. That's still a really nice check to bank.

by Anonymousreply 83November 4, 2018 7:14 PM

Kenya filmed last week for a cameo and NeNe apparently flipped out. I think that means Kenya will be back next year

by Anonymousreply 84November 4, 2018 7:18 PM

Kenya should have most definitely been on this up coming season. Why wouldn't she be? Her pregnancy would have been a great story line for her and the show.

by Anonymousreply 85November 4, 2018 7:31 PM

The reason the ATL gurls be hatin' on Kenya and Kandi is because Kenya and Kandi have achieved what the other ATL gurls will never achieve: award-winning Beauty and Talent.

Kenya, though born to a disadvantaged background, is a Miss USA winner (selected amongst contestants of diverse backgrounds); Kandi, though also born to a disadvantaged background, is a Grammy-award winning artist (selected amongst top-tier artists). Both women will always have their respective achievements, forever; and this brings out the blinding, hot hate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86November 4, 2018 7:49 PM

Well, Eva the Diva was a hoot on America's Next Top Model the season she won, long before any of those women were on the radar.

Frankly, I've always like Kenya. She was seemed a step up from the likes of Nene, Phaedra, and Kim.

by Anonymousreply 87November 4, 2018 8:00 PM

Jealousy is real -

by Anonymousreply 88November 4, 2018 8:02 PM

Excuse me! I was doing reality tv before any of these heffas! You saw me on Whitney and Bobby's Bravo reality show!

by Anonymousreply 89November 4, 2018 8:02 PM

R86 Um, kandi didn't come from a disadvantaged background. She had a pretty nice life growing up. Her father was a pastor of a church and probably still is. She grew up in a really nice house in a really nice neighborhood. And she's always been involved in the performing arts. She even went to a performing arts school when her career took off.

Kandi definitely wasn't disadvantaged growing up in Atlanta. Not by a long shot. Atlanta is a great place to live, especially for African Americans. And Kandi proves that. Along with many other AA's who live in Atlanta who happens to be on reality tv. You can see the prosperity in their day to day lives.

by Anonymousreply 90November 4, 2018 8:02 PM

^^ I think I just had my ass kicked.

by Anonymousreply 91November 4, 2018 8:05 PM

the show was trending on twitter tonight so people are watching

by Anonymousreply 92November 5, 2018 2:11 AM

Can you say, "Liquidation Sale?"

Gurl, bye!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93November 5, 2018 2:32 AM

Whoa! Gregg is now nearly half Nene's size!

by Anonymousreply 94November 5, 2018 3:13 AM

The episode was boring but my heart and prayers go out to Greg and Nene.

by Anonymousreply 95November 5, 2018 4:01 AM

I thought this first episode was quite entertaining, and I can't wait for Kandi to spill the tea on Porsha's man.

by Anonymousreply 96November 5, 2018 5:36 AM

R87 Eva is still a snooze.

by Anonymousreply 97November 5, 2018 6:43 AM

Riley and that attitude lol

by Anonymousreply 98November 5, 2018 8:23 AM

Riley might be telling the truth, but she needs to thin out that wig.

by Anonymousreply 99November 5, 2018 8:30 AM

Cancer is rough.

by Anonymousreply 100November 5, 2018 11:35 AM

Kenya Daly doesn't need the money.Marc's NY restaurants are doing well and highly rated.Iam surprised folks mad at Moore,but did not say jack when the caucasian housewives on NJ refused to film their husbands (Andy Cohen supported that but wanted Marc on camera,Marc said no thanks...an Andy got pissed)Anyway Kenya might be back...whose to say.She is a new mom and i suspect the majority of her time will be devoted to that.Why hate her for choosing her family first. You all know how long she has wanted that.

by Anonymousreply 101November 5, 2018 2:26 PM

r101, forget the Caucasian wives. How come they have no problem with Cynthia and Porsha's constant fake storylines and fake boyfriends? I honestly think someone at Bravo had it out for Kenya specifically.

by Anonymousreply 102November 5, 2018 2:40 PM

Ha Ha NeNe told Andy that she and KKKim are back to being friends!

by Anonymousreply 103November 5, 2018 2:53 PM

NayNay is such a big ass hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 104November 5, 2018 3:19 PM

NeNe was guilt tripped into it because Zolciak sent Greg gifts and checks in on him since his cancer diagnosis

by Anonymousreply 105November 5, 2018 5:03 PM

Do they really think Poorsha is a star? I cannot believe they value her over Kenya.

by Anonymousreply 106November 5, 2018 5:50 PM

lmao

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107November 5, 2018 6:05 PM

Nene is not back to being friends with Kim. She said the ball is in Kim's court. She's not mad at kim. But she said she's fine with going to go for drinks and having fun. But she never said anything about being besties with kim again.

She basically said the door is cracked and it's up to kim to make the first move. That's how I read it.

by Anonymousreply 108November 5, 2018 7:29 PM

Porsha is with a renowned scammer.But i guess she was desperate for a storyline.Todd and his step daughter have a weird chemistry. I don't know if they fighting or freaking.Kandi told them both to get her son and they left it to Don Juan.Then when Kandi was hogging the mike onstage with excape they sitting right next to each other smiling.Greg leakes looks bad....i see his kids trying to get back in his life which is nice.Wonder if they like Nene more or less because at their re-marriage his kids didn't like Nene (did Nene steal Greg from their mom?) Cynthia and her dude still boring.Eva trying to generate a little heat.But unless she introduce her abusive ex (Kevin)....her whole role will be a snoozefest.Shamicka is interesting (Bel,Biv Devo wife)....but i don't get her role yet either.She does have a fast mouth and is quick with the quips....but hasn't she been married to Ronnie for 20+ yrs....what dirt can she add????They need Kenya back....pronto

by Anonymousreply 109November 5, 2018 10:10 PM

I don't know about you, but "going for drinks and having fun" sounds like something friends do.

KKKim is a trained nurse and has more to offer Gregg and NeNe and their family than "thoughts and prayers" which is the most that Marlo and whomever else in this circle can offer. KKKim can offer valuable advice that is supported by years of close friendship. Of course she and NeNe will get back to being friends.

by Anonymousreply 110November 5, 2018 10:25 PM

[R110]so Nene should ignor the roach comments,if she does she will become another Sweetie for Kim,who will surely do it again.Kim is a damn Trumpette,her and Kroy.....with Brielle as a babytrumpflakes.....

Nene should pay their asses dust

by Anonymousreply 111November 6, 2018 3:34 AM

Nene is focused on her husband, kids, businesses, and her career. She's not thinking about kim.

by Anonymousreply 112November 6, 2018 4:19 AM

all I know is as the season progresses, Porsha's new man's reputation gets dragged through the gutter lol

by Anonymousreply 113November 6, 2018 4:27 AM

[quote]Anyway Kenya might be back...whose to say.

She will make an appearance this season, according to WWHL.

by Anonymousreply 114November 6, 2018 6:08 AM

I guess sheree is sitting home looking crazy yet again. When is she going to learn not to a line yourself with kim zolciak? She got a second chance and fucked it up yet again.

In the famous words of nene leaks, " your rolling with the wrong team."

She nailed it when she said that.

by Anonymousreply 115November 6, 2018 12:17 PM

"a line yourself"??

Please tell me you're drunk.

by Anonymousreply 116November 6, 2018 1:06 PM

Oh Sheree! I wondered if someone was missing, lol! I could tell Kenya wasn't in the new cast line up, but completely forgot about Sheree.

by Anonymousreply 117November 6, 2018 1:27 PM

A low .7 demo premiere and 1.9 mil viewers. Hopefully this will force them to bring Queen Kenya back!

by Anonymousreply 118November 6, 2018 2:52 PM

I don't know why they bother with Eva. They better hurry up and introduce the new housewife; I don' t know why ATL waits so long to bring in the new blood.

by Anonymousreply 119November 7, 2018 5:42 AM

So is Kenya gone?

by Anonymousreply 120November 7, 2018 5:49 AM

I admit all the fake hair and fake boobs get on my nerves.

by Anonymousreply 121November 7, 2018 5:52 AM

I hate Kim. When she chose to have 24 kids and she kicked her own mother out of her wedding? What a goddamn fool.

by Anonymousreply 122November 7, 2018 6:01 AM

Shamari wasn't filming at the beginning of the season because at that point producers were still negotiating with Kenya. Shamari was added once those negotiations fell through.

Kenya will make a cameo in the second half of the season, almost at the end. It might even be the finale

by Anonymousreply 123November 7, 2018 6:11 AM

R123 I think it will be the finale. I haven't read anything about filming continuing since last week.

by Anonymousreply 124November 7, 2018 6:15 AM

[quote]I admit all the fake hair and fake boobs get on my nerves.

That's every franchise, unless you think white women don't wear weaves and have implants.

by Anonymousreply 125November 7, 2018 6:18 AM

Shamicka and Ronnie will be interesting. WONDER if the gay rumors about him will be addressed.He fled to ATL yrs ago and "from rumors"has been quite busy......the having a baby or babies is just part of the plot to keep his DL activities quiet.Does his wife know.I think she does....she's a beard.Closeted gay celebrities do it all the time.

by Anonymousreply 126November 7, 2018 12:48 PM

Who is Shamicka?

by Anonymousreply 127November 7, 2018 1:13 PM

R126 well he's reported to have gotten into it with SEVERAL of the women during filming. seems to be quite the queen.

by Anonymousreply 128November 7, 2018 3:07 PM

It's Shamari...not sure why some posters here consistently misspell names

by Anonymousreply 129November 7, 2018 4:35 PM

R129 They don't give a damn.

by Anonymousreply 130November 7, 2018 4:50 PM

Shamari is the new housewife replacing Kenya. I don’t know why people posting here don't answer a question without trying to insult other posters. Its juvenile. An social media often gives knicknames to the wifes....much like Data Lounge gives bitchy knicknames to celebs or each other for fun.It keeps the pr folks and cleaners at bay.....ie a way to discuss a celeb without mentioning said celeb......its very effective on social media.

by Anonymousreply 131November 7, 2018 8:56 PM

lol of course there's mess surrounding Porsha's new man

by Anonymousreply 132November 12, 2018 3:56 AM

Here's a little something-something on Dennis.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133November 12, 2018 5:57 AM

DLers, Don Juan is single! and this is the most personable I've ever seen him

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134November 12, 2018 6:56 AM

I'm really happy for nene and all of her business success. I'm inspired by it.

by Anonymousreply 135November 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Now they are trying to say that Kenya "crashed" the filming to confront NayNay and Bravo didn't like it. As if there isn't security while filming and they don't have to be mic'd.

by Anonymousreply 136November 13, 2018 2:12 AM

Kenya didn't crash it. I heard on WWHL that she was going to make an appearance later on the show by Andy.

by Anonymousreply 137November 13, 2018 5:39 AM

the producers know it's easy to vilify Kenya and that if they promote her appearance towards the end of the season as negative, it will get more viewers.

by Anonymousreply 138November 13, 2018 5:46 AM

Eva on Wendy today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139November 15, 2018 11:39 PM

Wendy didn't hold back, and Eva held her own. I do not believe Eva in thinking she is going to bring it, though.

by Anonymousreply 140November 16, 2018 8:58 AM

I have never understood the love for this version of the franchise. Both Kenya and Phaedra were the most entertaining by far (if not generally HORRIBLE people) and Claudia was the most likable. This season looks on par or worse than the worst season of RH of all time (Beverly Hills last season) Horrible. I was shocked at how boring the first episode was. (And I too am rooting for Gregg- but my god that is so hard to watch- Stage 3 is really pushing it and I hope he makes it)

And the cast-

Nene- Always good TV Porsha- My god how did she not get fired? What garbage. Fucking Kandi- One of the most uncharismatic stars ever. Her amazing success baffles me. Like watching paint drip down a wall. But clearly a decent person, just bad tv. Her voice? Not that great. Cynthia- HOW THE FUCK HAS SHE NOT BEEN FIRED? Same views as Kandi, minus the amazing success part. Lovely lady. Bad tv. And this chick from Americas Top Model- She was a bore last season, and now we get 2 times as much of her?

Truly bad decisions by the producers on this show. I would keep Nene and start from scratch.

by Anonymousreply 141November 16, 2018 12:19 PM

Bring back Kim Z!

by Anonymousreply 142November 16, 2018 12:38 PM

Nene and Kandi are the stars of RHOA. Their both also the highest paid on the show too.

Nene banking $2.7 million for the season. And Kandi banking $2.2 million for the season. These numbers we're leaked, I believe them. They've both been on the show long enough to pull in those types of salaries.

by Anonymousreply 143November 18, 2018 2:41 AM

Nene, Kandi, and Cynthia are the heart of the show. They can drop Porsha, Evan, and whomever else they have on the payroll.

Kenya was the quintessential character that had different layers. She gave you a bit of everything, and she wasn't just a bitch, although she could be. She had heart, fear, and was relevant to the viewers.

Bafoon Porsha is a complete joke.

by Anonymousreply 144November 18, 2018 5:43 AM

R144, You just described Kenya to a T. brilliant. She was good tv. And frankly, she was by far the CRUELEST housewife when pushed, and also the most likable. Just a well rounded reality tv star.

Porsha is a joke. I do not know how this woman did not get fired.

At this point I would be fine with Nene ad then a complete reboot.

I cannot tell you how hard it I to watch Kandi. She just isn't compelling. And Cynthia. Wow. Its like air.

by Anonymousreply 145November 18, 2018 9:16 AM

[quote]You just described Kenya to a T. brilliant. She was good tv. And frankly, she was by far the CRUELEST housewife when pushed, and also the most likable. Just a well rounded reality tv star.

Well, thanks. Though, I don't think Kenya was the cruelest housewife. All that stuff that went down with Apollo turned out to be true. I can't recall anything she did that was mean. She might have barked mean, but I don't think she ever did anything mean.

[quote] Porsha is a joke. I do not know how this woman did not get fired.

I know! I don't see how they could keep her, because she and Phaedra had a part in spreading the rumor. In fact, she was the one who actually voiced the rumor. Phaedra only told Porsha off air what it was.

[quote] At this point I would be fine with Nene ad then a complete reboot.

I still think they need to keep Kandi and Cynthia. Cynthia adds warmth, and a show needs a soft spot on it. Kandi has offered many good storylines over the years, so she's a keeper.

The show just needs someone like Kelly from the OC and Toya from Married to Medicine.

by Anonymousreply 146November 18, 2018 10:56 AM

This mess....

by Anonymousreply 147November 18, 2018 11:11 AM

I like Porsha.Her play dumb act is entertaining. But i suspect she is a hardcore lesbian, that's why she married that football guy who was known to cruise parks in NJ.I think she is with this scammer dude for a storyline.Plus she always has wanted a baby, Like Kenya.Why not nail a semi-baller (he has nightclubs and other nefarious rumors about how hemakes money)and get a life time baby check. Iam mostly interested in Eva,will Kevin her abusive ex come back to harm her or the child.He has threatened to do it (his own mother has a restraining order on him)

by Anonymousreply 148November 18, 2018 11:28 AM

Porsha is so damn stupid. I don’t think she’s gay.

by Anonymousreply 149November 18, 2018 3:32 PM

Nene and kandi needs to always be on the show. Everyone else can go. Kandi is authentically ATL. And nene is a day 1 original, so she's definitely not going anywhere. She'll be there until the last frame of the series is shot.

As it should be.

by Anonymousreply 150November 18, 2018 7:44 PM

I hope Shamari is not boring...we meet her tonight

by Anonymousreply 151November 18, 2018 8:01 PM

There is something so disjointed about the show already this season.

by Anonymousreply 152November 19, 2018 2:05 AM

R152 probably because there isn't really a "continuing" storyline that was carried over from last season. if kenya stayed, everything would've felt more cohesive.

by Anonymousreply 153November 19, 2018 3:24 AM

Is Nene now the caretaker for Gregg? Is she finding that being Gregg’s caretaker is hard work?

She only says it every ten minutes.

by Anonymousreply 154November 19, 2018 4:15 AM

R154 I'll give her a pass. Caretaking is hard, and she's doing it mostly solo as far as I can tell.

by Anonymousreply 155November 19, 2018 5:16 AM

NeNe is being very self-absorbed about Gregg's cancer.

Fucking DEAD @ Kandi & the producers bringing back Jami, the girl Porsha beat up in the alley a few years ago. That is hardcore trolling lol

Why does Eva keep making snide remarks about Cynthia? They're both beautiful and yes Cynthia is a generation older but she also had a much bigger career. Eva got her start because of Tyra. Cynthia got her start before Tyra

by Anonymousreply 156November 19, 2018 8:55 AM

Eva acts as if she's this big time model. I guess she has to tear down Cynthia in order to feel not so small.

by Anonymousreply 157November 19, 2018 9:20 AM

Im not sure if I can watch Greg go through his illness. That being said, that scene with Porsha and her mom acting like they won the lottery with Porsha’s boyfriend and then the cutaways to Kandi and those two women talking about how Porsha’s boyfriend is a player and his mo is exactly what Porsha is telling her mom that he do for her, thinking she’s special—was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 158November 19, 2018 11:26 AM

Kenya is so desperate. She hired those picketers and sent them to NBC, when she was fired. She threw this big tacky baby shower and invited the RHoA women and offered Bravo to let them tape it, but they declined.

When she first got with Marc, she paid off his tax lein and now it’s come to light that she owes the IRS.

Kenya’s always been angling. Remember when she used NeNe’s name to get in good with the charity Nene supports, and Kenya told them she was throwing an event to honor Nene and then group e-mail invited Nene to the event? And then there was the abusive boyfriend she dated for about 4 months and was milking it for the cameras, crying to Cynthia like she was Tina and the guy was after like Ike Turner. And now she’s milking giving birth. She just gave birth via c-section and she hadn’t been released from the hospital and she’s on instagram going to target riding a motorized scooter. Que sympathy. Her aunt was with her filming her, so she didn’t have to go but ya know...

by Anonymousreply 159November 19, 2018 11:35 AM

Eva is trying too hard.

I hate to say it, but I think they need Carlos King back.

by Anonymousreply 160November 19, 2018 11:59 AM

once Porsha has that baby she's gonna be back to feuding with Kandi lol it seems she's really pissed that Kandi is talking about Dennis

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 19, 2018 7:08 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162November 19, 2018 7:08 PM

This season REALLY appears to be a dud so far. A massive low for this series.

by Anonymousreply 163November 20, 2018 12:15 AM

Nene has no grace . It’s all about her, all the time. She can’t suffer in silence for the sake of her dying husband and her family. She can’t stop herself—she NEEDS to be the center of attention. When she cries in her car it’s because she’s sad about what Gregg’s cancer is doing to her and not what the cancer is doing to Gregg. She’s an awful person.

by Anonymousreply 164November 20, 2018 12:59 AM

[quote]Im not sure if I can watch Greg go through his illness.

Me either. I got enough sadness in my life.

[quote]That being said, that scene with Porsha and her mom acting like they won the lottery with Porsha’s boyfriend and then the cutaways to Kandi and those two women talking about how Porsha’s boyfriend is a player and his mo is exactly what Porsha is telling her mom that he do for her, thinking she’s special—was hilarious.

LOL. Porsha didn't like that. She was on WWHL and called out Kandi for being fake.

by Anonymousreply 165November 21, 2018 7:04 AM

Oops, I seee the Porsha on WWHL was already posted.

by Anonymousreply 166November 21, 2018 7:05 AM

I miss Kenya but it’s nice not having to watch the other women be mean to her.

by Anonymousreply 167November 21, 2018 7:11 AM

Last season, the other women weren't mean to Kenya.

Kandi is on record hoping that Kenya returns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168November 21, 2018 9:06 AM

I don't find porsha genuine at all. I think she does and says whatever she thinks she needs to do, in order to stay on the gravy train. Just like when she started playing "super dumb" at the reunion with phedra two years ago and completely threw her under the bus to dissolve herself of any wrong doing with the false accusations against kandi.

I don't trust porsha. She also sums up Atlanta perfectly. There's plenty of women in the ATL just like her. And I'm sure kandi does not trust her anymore. The only reason she continues to deal with her is for the show. No other reason. I don't blame her.

Collect that check and keep it moving.

by Anonymousreply 169November 21, 2018 12:42 PM

Poorsha is fake as fuck, proven by her massive personality change since joining the show.

by Anonymousreply 170November 21, 2018 1:48 PM

Oh Porsha's mother pushing her into a failed relationship is always fun to watch

Ronnie was very effeminate, especially telling Kandi her "placement"was off and the recording studio with his wife...he grabbed both his breast and pushed them up.I laughed,then running over to the table as his wife was properly introduced.

While Nene seethed

I don't like Shamicka....her vibe is very up noxious. Her telling Beyonce she is back had me laughing. Really bitch.

by Anonymousreply 171November 21, 2018 3:47 PM

[quote]I don't find porsha genuine at all. I think she does and says whatever she thinks she needs to do, in order to stay on the gravy train. Just like when she started playing "super dumb" at the reunion with phedra two years ago and completely threw her under the bus to dissolve herself of any wrong doing with the false accusations against kandi.

Exactly!

by Anonymousreply 172November 22, 2018 7:05 AM

Can Ronnie even sing? Good lord, the recording studio bit, he sounded terrible ...

by Anonymousreply 173November 22, 2018 9:26 AM

R173 he always did more of the rapping in New Edition. He would add vocals to the chorus but I don't think he had any solo singing parts.

by Anonymousreply 174November 22, 2018 4:35 PM

R171 Beyonce watches RHOA so I'm sure she had a good laugh and got a kick out of her playful comment.

by Anonymousreply 175November 22, 2018 8:44 PM

Beyonce is a fan of Kenya, so she might not be watching this season.

by Anonymousreply 176November 23, 2018 6:20 AM

Here is footage of Kenya's baby shower. I wished and still hope Bravo will show this, because it would have been great on the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177November 23, 2018 7:00 AM

R177 was Marc’s nose ring in attendance?

by Anonymousreply 178November 23, 2018 7:03 AM

Marc is very handsome,surprised this is his first child.Gotta admit I wondered if he is DL.....i suspect Kenya is a lipstick lesbian. So her and Marc's beard beard marriage wouldn't surprise me. Ronnie has has gay rumors in ATL for years,but i think Shamicka might not care....Ronnie and her might be like TI&Tiny..... Anybody in NY know if Marc plays with the kids. He makes my mussy moist

by Anonymousreply 179November 23, 2018 10:14 AM

[quote]Marc is very handsome,surprised this is his first child.Gotta admit I wondered if he is DL.....

Marc seems to career driven. It's hard to start up a successful restaurant, and then be the top 50 soul restaurant in the nation.

by Anonymousreply 180November 23, 2018 10:26 AM

I could've sworn I read somewhere that Marc has children and this isn't his first. I could've sworn I heard or read he had three children from a previous relationship? Maybe I imagined that. Or maybe I just remembered wrong.

by Anonymousreply 181November 23, 2018 12:54 PM

Okay, this episode was over before I knew it. I guess the best part was the dinner with Dennis' mother.

by Anonymousreply 182November 26, 2018 6:30 AM

So Sunday nights and like most weekends, it's now Blackalounge?

by Anonymousreply 183November 26, 2018 7:09 AM

wow I think I counted about 12 women at Cynthia's bbq. The producers really wanted to ensure they had some kind of drama. Clearly Marlo's mission this season to go after Eva who's getting that "bad second season" edit.

Tanya was in the running to be a full-time housewife but I guess producers ended up deciding she wasn't bringing it enough

Shamari and Ronnie had an open relationship but she could only be with women, not men. That's not fair.

by Anonymousreply 184November 26, 2018 8:28 AM

[quote]wow I think I counted about 12 women at Cynthia's bbq.

Cynthia said the bbq was for the cast, because she never invited them all at once to her home.

[quote]Tanya was in the running to be a full-time housewife but I guess producers ended up deciding she wasn't bringing it enough

Nene obviously pulled her into the show, but something is wrong w/Tanya if she shops at Nene's boutique.

[quote]Shamari and Ronnie had an open relationship but she could only be with women, not men. That's not fair.

Too thirsty that couple.

by Anonymousreply 185November 26, 2018 8:37 AM

They are really struggling this season.

by Anonymousreply 186November 26, 2018 11:46 AM

Yeah that was a lot of people at Cynthia's house. I'm sure production forced that situation. They gotta get drama some how.

by Anonymousreply 187November 27, 2018 12:20 AM

I think they were still negotiating with Kenya at this point in filming, so it seems like they were throwing anything and everything out there.

by Anonymousreply 188November 27, 2018 1:58 AM

Tanya was brought in late into filming but after the cast trip it was decided to make her a regular. She even took promo photos with the rest of the cast. However at the 11th hour they decided to make her a friend for two reasons- 1: they filmed with her late so not enough footage (oddly they didnt have this problem with Sonja in NY but its a different production company). 2- the producers thought bringing in 3 full time housewives at once would be too jarring for viewers. Expect her to be back full time next hear and Shamia more than likely gone. Production isnt happy with this season so expect some changes next season.

by Anonymousreply 189November 27, 2018 3:31 AM

They should let Kenya be a producers, because she brought it at her baby showers. I always wanted to see a mix of HW and Married to Medicine, and she did that!

by Anonymousreply 190November 27, 2018 6:12 AM

[R184]

Why not Ronnie was only with men. Funny how old ATL tea gets verified yrs later. Shamari or however her name is pronounced is a fool to think Ronnie stopped playing

[R183]

Then take you pancake flat behind to those yt women shows where being a frau (with a bad plastic surgery job)in distress is sooo much more interesting

by Anonymousreply 191November 27, 2018 4:36 PM

Why is Khandi’s 16 year old daughter Riley wearing a ratty old wig?

by Anonymousreply 192November 27, 2018 5:20 PM

R192

THANK YOU!

I saw that, and I was like whoah! Personally, I think it is a thick ass weave that needs to be thinned out.

by Anonymousreply 193November 28, 2018 5:49 AM

They’ve had Marlo on a lot already, hoping she’ll attack someone.

by Anonymousreply 194November 28, 2018 6:08 AM

Marlo is not about to attack anyone. They should have just kept Kenya and let her story unfold w/the baby. Plus, we would have seen the baby shower w/the ATL WH and Married to Medicine cast.

by Anonymousreply 195November 28, 2018 6:36 AM

Marlo wants a peach.So she will gladly play antagonist for whoever to get that.Riley's wig is a breath of fresh air.Maybe they didn't have time to create a custom do for her bigass head.Both Kandi's kids heads are enormous. Next week Ronnie gets mad Shamicka told the crew about his open marriage.Who didn't see that coming?

by Anonymousreply 196November 28, 2018 12:19 PM

Marlo doesn't want to work for a peach. Kandi had pitched a show w/Marlo, but Marlo couldn't be bothered with showing up on time and doing what she needed to do. Instead, Marlo's antics just held up production, so in the end, the pilot didn't go anywhere, because Marlo was a diva before her show even was aired.

by Anonymousreply 197November 30, 2018 6:45 AM

R197 I didn't know anything about this? I knew kandi was producing a show for Marlo, but I didn't know it had already gone into production and that Marlo fucked it all up? What?

Why would she do that? I thought having a reality show built around her would've been everything she was looking for. So the whole thing ended? That would've probably been the thing that would launch her into being everything she's been trying to achieve.

I guess being a friend of the housewives is good enough for her then.

by Anonymousreply 198November 30, 2018 7:26 AM

R198 It starts at 14:08

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199November 30, 2018 7:36 AM

Why is Miss Kenya not on the show? Without her the whole season sucks and boring!

Looks like this will be the last season Housewives of Atlanta!

by Anonymousreply 200December 3, 2018 3:19 AM

Nah, they're refocusing the show. Also its still the highest rated Bravo show.

by Anonymousreply 201December 3, 2018 3:49 AM

R200 Kenya will make one appearance on the show.

by Anonymousreply 202December 3, 2018 6:51 AM

Boy, it didn't take Ms. Diana (Porsha's mom) too long to like Dennis. I can't believe Nene gave that bold face lie and denied telling Kandi she was the one who ratted her out to Porsha. Oh, I can really tell that Nene didn't want Greg to do chemo, as she stated last week. Still, it seemed as if Greg was considering it, but she seemed quick to end the conversation w/the doctor.

by Anonymousreply 203December 3, 2018 6:53 AM

NeNe is a raging self-centered narcissist so Gregg's cancer situation is more of an inconvenience to her than anything else. She's coming off as rather insensitive to his needs.

Porsha is so damn dumb. Rumor is her baby daddy doesn't even have that much money and his businesses aren't doing so well. He's not even hot to offset some of that.

Eva is very unlikable

by Anonymousreply 204December 3, 2018 6:59 AM

Yeah, Dennis looks too much like Jermaine Dupry to be anywhere near cute.

by Anonymousreply 205December 3, 2018 7:32 AM

Shamea had her baby. Here's Porhsa posing with the baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206December 3, 2018 7:33 AM

Shamari and Rob both seem nice, and their babies are cute.

Based on their house and their party, it looks like the family could use the paycheck from the show.

Good for them.

by Anonymousreply 207December 3, 2018 8:31 AM

Marlo needs to slash up some of these fugly faces. She can start with Nene and Porsha, please.

by Anonymousreply 208December 3, 2018 12:45 PM

NeighNeigh has been all over social media acting like a cunt. I have to wonder to they have been told to drum up publicity with the lower ratings.

by Anonymousreply 209December 3, 2018 1:36 PM

Does NeNe have feelings?

She appears to be a narcissist that is mimicking what she thinks feelings are supposed to be.

by Anonymousreply 210December 4, 2018 2:11 AM

NeNe and Porsha were going at it on instagram last night lol about the Dennis thing

by Anonymousreply 211December 4, 2018 3:41 AM

TEAM Kandi!!!!!! She always wins!!!!!!

Besides, she doesn't need the ATL housewives to do well.

Also, did anyone see Tori spelling and Kandi took a photo together at The old lady gang restaurant in Atlanta? Kandi has a lot of celebrities showing up to her restaurants. Tori was bragging about the deviled eggs and how good they were. They must be really good, because everyone keeps saying the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 212December 4, 2018 4:07 AM

[quote]NeNe and Porsha were going at it on instagram last night lol about the Dennis thing

Nene was mad that Porsha threw her under the bus by telling the truth on cam. That it was Nene would told her what Kandi said.

On Dish, Porsha said she didn't remember what she said on camera, until it aired. Shortly before the scene was aired, Nene was texting her asking her did she say anything.

Then, when it aired, minutes later, Nene blasted Porsha, and they went into a IG war. Somehow, Tamar inserted herself into being a referee.

Anyway, it starts at 1:30

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213December 4, 2018 6:51 AM

Nene is a liar? Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 214December 4, 2018 12:44 PM

the show was still under 2 million this week but came in as the #1 cable show on Sunday,

by Anonymousreply 215December 4, 2018 5:59 PM

[quote]Nene was mad that Porsha threw her under the bus by telling the truth on cam. That it was Nene would told her what Kandi said.

Correction: That it was Nene who told her what Kandi said.

by Anonymousreply 216December 9, 2018 8:46 AM

They need to give Marlo a damn peach ... she consistently brings the messy drama and shade ...

by Anonymousreply 217December 9, 2018 10:58 AM

I'm tired about hearing about Marlo and a damn peach. Kandi tried to help her out w/her own show, but nooooo, Marlo couldn't act right.

by Anonymousreply 218December 9, 2018 11:01 AM

Iam tired of Marlo too,her life seems ....lonely.Her antics,a cry for attention. Porsha's Mom practically selling her daughter to Dennis is depressing to watch.Ms.Diane teaching her daughter everything she knows about golddigging....encluding how to trap him.Hence that pregnancy. I hope this doesn't blow up in Porsha's face. Ronnie Devoe mad his wife shared their freakyness was funny.An nope,he claims they both had female lovers and his wife "couldn't stop".....I do not believe him.ATL done had his name for yrs as playing in the boy pond.But i guess he didn't want it broadcasted he is bi too.His wife didn't care..... Greg stopping deciding to stop chemo was kinda sad. I don't want Cynthia to marry that dude An i can't wait to Eva's wedding,will her crazy Baby daddy make an appearance? ???

by Anonymousreply 219December 9, 2018 5:20 PM

I don't feel bad about Porsha's mom selling her off. What else is she going to do with her? She's already had a failed marriage, and she's dumber than a box of hair.

by Anonymousreply 220December 9, 2018 5:23 PM

Are Porsha and Dennis still together?

by Anonymousreply 221December 10, 2018 1:51 AM

Kandi needs to introduce her elbows to a loofah sponge.

by Anonymousreply 222December 10, 2018 1:56 AM

I hate when the producers cut too much footage. That Yvonne girl was obviously a bit drunk but we didn't get her full outburst. Eva is getting shit on from many sides this season though lol

Porsha has to be 1 of the dumbest people ever. Just because Dennis gives her a present every 5 minutes, she thinks that's "love". The idea that she still thinks she's special to him because he got her name tattooed even though he's done so with other women is just absurd.

Marlo's man...fug!

by Anonymousreply 223December 10, 2018 6:28 AM

Eva is annoying

by Anonymousreply 224December 10, 2018 7:29 AM

This season is a mess. You can tell they were throwing anything and everything at the wall during filming.

by Anonymousreply 225December 10, 2018 11:43 AM

Im ready for Potomac to return.

by Anonymousreply 226December 11, 2018 4:10 AM

The ATL ladies have what they want. $$$ nice homes, nice cars, and jetset lifestyles. Their not hungry anymore and it shows up in the footage.

Their not delivering anymore, everyone is comfortable. But it's like that with all of the older franchise's.

The housewives are all phoning it in now. These shows are running on fumes. It might be time to start phasing them all out.

Everything good eventually ends.

by Anonymousreply 227December 11, 2018 4:55 AM

[quote]The ATL ladies have what they want. $$$ nice homes, nice cars, and jetset lifestyles. Their not hungry anymore and it shows up in the footage. Their not delivering anymore, everyone is comfortable. But it's like that with all of the older franchise's. The housewives are all phoning it in now.

I agree, but the newer housewives don't have the big checks. They should be bringing it.

by Anonymousreply 228December 11, 2018 6:32 AM

this week's episode went over the 2 million mark

by Anonymousreply 229December 11, 2018 7:27 PM

I must say I liked that hugging scene w/Porsha and Dennis but dang! Chick was moving fast!

Why was Eva talking smack about the yellow dress which looked a hundred times better than what she wore?

by Anonymousreply 230December 12, 2018 6:05 AM

Kenya shares baby Brooklyn and her pregnancy story in People

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231December 12, 2018 3:57 PM

"Brooklyn Doris" is a ridiculously awful name. The little girl will probably change her name to something like Amy or Lisa as soon as she hits 18.

by Anonymousreply 232December 12, 2018 8:10 PM

Doris is for her grandmother. Brooklyn because that's where Kenya and Marc met

by Anonymousreply 233December 12, 2018 10:06 PM

R227 'They're' not 'their' in both instances. And 'franchises' doesn't need a possessive apostrophe.

by Anonymousreply 234December 12, 2018 10:13 PM

[quote] Porsha has to be 1 of the dumbest people ever. Just because Dennis gives her a present every 5 minutes, she thinks that's "love".

That would summarize women, in general.

[quote] The ATL ladies have what they want. $$$ nice homes, nice cars, and jetset lifestyles. Their not hungry anymore and it shows up in the footage. Their (sic) not delivering anymore, everyone is comfortable.

Agreed. Fire them all. If you're not going to bring it, then fucking leave. Especially YOU, Cynthia Boring Bailey.

[quote] Kenya shares baby Brooklyn and her pregnancy story in People

Nobody cares.

She's FIRED. And a loser. Kenya has no relevance without the RHOA. TRUTH.

by Anonymousreply 235December 12, 2018 10:49 PM

Kenya has a cute baby.

by Anonymousreply 236December 13, 2018 5:55 AM

thanks Kandi for letting us know Todd "eats it from the back sometimes"

by Anonymousreply 237December 17, 2018 6:29 AM

Kandi is one of my favorites. But I think she says to much about her personal business for it to be healthy for her marriage.

She needs to chill a little with the personal info.

by Anonymousreply 238December 17, 2018 9:29 PM

How come these heifers don’t show they ATL pride and name they kids “Buckhead”?

by Anonymousreply 239December 17, 2018 10:12 PM

This season is a fucking BUST. Horrible.

by Anonymousreply 240December 18, 2018 12:10 AM

We need to fast forward to when Nene is dating and the other women accuse her man of being secretly gay.

by Anonymousreply 241December 18, 2018 12:22 AM

[R240]

Agreed Kandi ,we not surprised Toddler eats booty....especially in the ATL Nene acts like she don't care Greg is sick and it kinda bothers me...is his sickness fake or is she jelly about the attention he gets? Eva was more likable before coming on this show,now i side-eye her. So did Ronnie tell them no bi s3xual storyline this yr,i noticed they backed away from it.Guess he not ready to "come out".Which is weird,its not like his celebrity would be hurt...an their tax debt situation needs this check.He better recognize Marlow's benefactor is probably married,she better make sure she don't end up like Kim.Sugar daddies hate publicity. Cyn shouldn't marry anybody Porsha's story is sad I like Brooklyn as a girls name,an props to Marc giving their new baby the grandmothers name.... I hope they end up coming back on the show. Marc is hot,Kenya choose well.....

by Anonymousreply 242December 18, 2018 12:22 AM

NeNe is a self-absorbed narcissist. She views Gregg's cancer as an annoyance that takes attention off of herself and what she wants to do.

by Anonymousreply 243December 18, 2018 2:58 AM

[quote]Agreed Kandi ,we not surprised Toddler eats booty....especially in the ATL

She doesn't mean eating booty. As a longtime viewer, Kandi has stated on the show that she likes to lay on her stomach to be fucked in the hoo-haw. I'm ASSuming if Todd is back there servicing her, he's tangling with the kitty.

by Anonymousreply 244December 19, 2018 7:42 AM

And people wonder why Riley wants to run away

by Anonymousreply 245December 19, 2018 8:52 AM

the happy family

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246December 19, 2018 10:39 PM

So now NayNay wants to bring back Fakedra? LMAO. NayNay is such a fake bitch.

by Anonymousreply 247December 21, 2018 2:41 PM

Well, I'm not mad if Phaedra comes back.

by Anonymousreply 248December 23, 2018 5:52 AM

Kenya's husband is FINE. I have this weird vibe that Kenya was never pregnant though.

AND THIS SHOW SUCKS A DONKEY'S BALLS THIS SEASON. Worse than RHOBH last season.

by Anonymousreply 249December 23, 2018 7:03 PM

I hope they bring Kenya back next year. It seems like Phaedra is a lock. I wonder who won't get asked back. I think it's time for Cynthia to go or be demoted. She seems nice and is beautiful to look at but she doesn't bring much of a story line without Peter interfering in the drama

Kenya vs. Eva would be fun

by Anonymousreply 250December 23, 2018 7:47 PM

Cynthia and Porscha could leave and I would sing the praises of Jesus! What bores.

Eva? Ditch that boring dope!

Shamari actually seems sweet-

Kandi? Could care less about her- She is a bore and has the personality of a wet dish rag.

by Anonymousreply 251December 23, 2018 7:57 PM

unfortunately I don't think Porsha is going anywhere now that she's having a baby. Next season we'll see her as a mother and also the drama of either a wedding or a bad breakup (if stuff keeps coming out about Dennis).

by Anonymousreply 252December 23, 2018 8:11 PM

[quote] I have this weird vibe that Kenya was never pregnant though.

Did you not see the hospital pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 253December 24, 2018 5:53 AM

NeighNeigh knows she needs to rally troops if Kenya comes back next season. Because Kenya is still tight with Kandi and Cynthia.

by Anonymousreply 254December 24, 2018 12:05 PM

Kenya better not return,Andy and Bravo were very nasty to her.Why come back to that negativity. She dosen't need the money. ...thanks to Mr.Daley

by Anonymousreply 255December 24, 2018 1:10 PM

Kenya deserves better for sure but she is missed on RHOA. They need to apologize to her and back up the Brinks truck to that funky house of hers in the woods. The new chicks aren't cutting it and the old ones (Cynthia, Kandi, NeNe) are getting too old and boring.

by Anonymousreply 256December 24, 2018 1:55 PM

Eva is DOA, IMO. And the ship has completely sailed with Marlo.

Shamari could work under the right circumstances.

Kenya is needed, which is why I am sure Nene is pressed. I honestly think they should have kept Sheree around when they realized what an odd season it would be.

by Anonymousreply 257December 24, 2018 1:59 PM

Ditching Sheree was a bad call but I'm fine not seeing Kenya's bpd acting up every week on screen

by Anonymousreply 258December 24, 2018 2:07 PM

R257- NAILED it. EXCEPT, Marlo. Marlo is wonderfully messy. And her instigation skills are magnificent.

Shamari has a wonderful likability and potential. She seems VERY real and honest. I would ditch Cynthia in a minute for her.

Phaedra? I believe EVERY, EVERY, EVERY dirty thing I have ever read about her. The skeletons in her closet could fill a cemetery. However, she is FUNNY and good TV. But god, she is a dirty dog.

Kandi brings real money, real talent, and zero charisma. I'm fine with her being on as long as there are 3-4 charismatic types like Kenya, Nene, and Phaedra-

Porsha is a waste on every level and I know that she will never leave. Am I the only one who thinks her baby daddy is way cool and way chill?? He and Shamari are the only people I like this season!

Nene is the star to me and I never want her to leave. CAN'T STAND HER. But she is good tv. But this Gregg's cancer storyline has no place on this disgusting show. GOD BLESS THAT MAN. But I do not want to watch this- it is seriously heavy and just doesn't work on a RH level. If Bravo wanted to air a special about his journey, I would watch.

by Anonymousreply 259December 24, 2018 2:13 PM

R257- I forgot to add, EVA is DOA and DNR. I would rather have fucking Kim Fields back! I'd take Kim over Cynthia, Eva, and Porsha!

by Anonymousreply 260December 24, 2018 2:14 PM

Marlo USED to be wonderfully messy. Now she is trying way too hard, and it's too obvious.

by Anonymousreply 261December 24, 2018 2:17 PM

Marlo’s history of violence makes her far too uncomfortable to watch on this show. What’s she got stashed in that knock-off purse? What’s she got under that weave? Screaming is one thing but slashing is something else entirely. She needs to be off this show. Maybe Love and Hip Hop will take her.

by Anonymousreply 262December 24, 2018 2:41 PM

lmfao! Eva should NEVER come for Cynthia again! Not only is Cynthia about 15 years older with a much more established modeling career but her runway walk and body are infinitely better than Eva's. That's embarrassing. How are you in your mid 30s but getting outdone by someone 15 years older?

Shamari shows she doesn't back down so I like that. She handled Marlo's hazing just fine. I'm curious if she'll get into it with NeNe at some point. Nice singing voice too. Much better than Kandi

by Anonymousreply 263December 24, 2018 6:43 PM

Cynthia looks better than Eva. No to Phaedra coming back. She’s awful. I’d be open to Sheree returning.

by Anonymousreply 264December 24, 2018 10:57 PM

Eva is far too husky to be a real model these days. Her face is still pretty in full make up sometimes.

Marlo must have grown up dirt poor. Those types believe labels alone equal fashion. I wouldn't be surprised if those labels start paying her to keep their names out of her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 265December 25, 2018 12:50 AM

Is Marlo really a prostitute?

by Anonymousreply 266December 25, 2018 1:56 AM

what's St. Petersburg, Florida like? That's where Marlo is from

by Anonymousreply 267December 25, 2018 2:48 AM

St. Pete's is nice; it's mostly surrounded by water.

by Anonymousreply 268December 25, 2018 6:55 AM

[quote]Eva should NEVER come for Cynthia again! Not only is Cynthia about 15 years older with a much more established modeling career but her runway walk and body are infinitely better than Eva's. That's embarrassing. How are you in your mid 30s but getting outdone by someone 15 years older?

I hope Eva watches the tape and die of embarrassment, because she was awful.

Otherwise, Bitch Stole My Talent was a good something to do, and the best thing on the episode.

by Anonymousreply 269December 25, 2018 6:57 AM

Why is Marlo so obsessed with labels? It was weird how NeNe went off on Tanya. I actually thought it would be a drama free trip.

by Anonymousreply 270December 25, 2018 9:37 PM

Remember: Marlo’s been arrested at least 7 times for aggravated battery with great bodily harm and possession of a firearm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271December 25, 2018 9:50 PM

Damn seven times! How does she afford her lifestyle?

by Anonymousreply 272December 25, 2018 10:06 PM

Ted Turner. That's how.

by Anonymousreply 273December 26, 2018 4:29 AM

[quote] It was weird how NeNe went off on Tanya. I actually thought it would be a drama free trip.

She went off on Tanya, because Tanya said she dressed high and low, the low being a pair of sunglasses from Nene's store. That ticked off Nene.

by Anonymousreply 274December 26, 2018 4:30 AM

Marlo is a label whore because she is insecure and thinks wearing only very expensive clothing makes her "somebody". I mean what else does she have except money from men and nice clothes? She has nothing of her own and no permanent man or children.

Tanya inadvertently shading NeNe's sun glasses was fucking hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 275December 26, 2018 4:49 AM

R275 Don't forget Marlo is a regular whore as well, which I seriously do not get. She ain't cute, she ain't young, and as evidenced by her criminal record, she's a violent thug. Who the fuck is paying for this nasty bitch's company?

by Anonymousreply 276December 26, 2018 5:15 AM

See R273

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 277December 26, 2018 5:22 AM

How the hell would Marlo and Ted Turner wind up together? Is he still financing her lifestyle?

by Anonymousreply 278December 26, 2018 1:20 PM

Does that beast NayNay actually think her store is high class?

by Anonymousreply 279December 26, 2018 1:38 PM

aww look at how cute Phaedra's kids are.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 280December 26, 2018 11:17 PM

Don’t forget that when Marlo wanted to insult Sheree, she accused her of wanting to spend time with “fa&&ots” since that was the most hurtful accusation that Marlo could think of to scream at Sheree on camera.

Garbage. Angry, violent, small, stupid, ugly, homophobic garbage.

by Anonymousreply 281December 26, 2018 11:58 PM

Did Phaedra have a boob job? Her instagram is a mess.

by Anonymousreply 282December 27, 2018 1:44 AM

[quote]Does that beast NayNay actually think her store is high class?

Apparently. Nene thinks a hundred dollar pair of glasses makes her store upscale just because she slaps a hundred dollar price tag on it.

by Anonymousreply 283December 27, 2018 4:40 AM

r280 Awww, the older one smells cookies and I love it.

by Anonymousreply 284December 27, 2018 5:34 AM

I'm kinda hoping Kenya decides to have a son in the near future...Marc is so good looking the son would likely be hot too

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285December 28, 2018 7:16 PM

R285 Aw cute pic of the total family, which includes the fur babies.

by Anonymousreply 286December 29, 2018 2:30 AM

Haha I totally agree, R284.

Ayden is the "Prince George" of Phaedra's family. That kid is going to be gay. No doubt.

Strangely, I don't think that she'll have a problem with it.

by Anonymousreply 287December 29, 2018 2:45 AM

R286 yes remember the ones crazy Matt got her lol (or at least for the show he got them. Maybe she got them all along and pretended he did)

by Anonymousreply 288December 29, 2018 2:48 AM

This season simply SUCKS. It's old and crispy.

by Anonymousreply 289December 29, 2018 10:43 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 290December 30, 2018 1:29 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 291December 30, 2018 1:29 AM

I see the "RHONY is better, and Atlanta sucks" troll is back on schedule at R289.

Why are you so jealous? Just because Atlanta tops the ratings and RHONY sucks, doesn't mean you have to be such a hater.... BETHENNY.

Get a fucking life.

by Anonymousreply 292December 30, 2018 1:32 AM

[quote]yes remember the ones crazy Matt got her lol (or at least for the show he got them. Maybe she got them all along and pretended he did)

Oh, I believe Matt got them. Kenya was torn up over the death of her dog. and he needed something to snap her out of it.

by Anonymousreply 293December 30, 2018 7:01 AM

I see the loon at r292 is back and is still unhinged.

by Anonymousreply 294December 30, 2018 2:32 PM

R292, does sound unhinged.

I am enjoying the horrible RHONJ more than this season of RHOA.

RHOA truly has some of the most unlikable and charisma-less women on tv.

With every passing episode I seem to be enjoying Shamari more and more and the others less and less.

by Anonymousreply 295December 30, 2018 2:40 PM

I was a list when you was an alias....I loved Blaque. I find it hard to believe she and Khandi are not better friends, Khandi wrote for TLC and Blaque was founded by Left Eye.

by Anonymousreply 296December 30, 2018 2:48 PM

R280 Her boys are cute,her girls though.......not so much.

by Anonymousreply 297December 30, 2018 2:51 PM

Nene is another one who needs to be called out and challenged by someone. You can't have these shows where certain women are untouchable with their egos allowed to run rampant (Bethenny, Teresa, LVP)

by Anonymousreply 298December 30, 2018 2:55 PM

R298, Agreed. And that is why I am somewhat enjoying Jersey this season- there is a good "balance of power" if that makes sense.

I think we are in for a great season of RHOBH due to the same reason.

Atlanta has too many unlikable "safe" women like Nene and Kandi- They will always be on this show and I cannot stand either for different reasons. Zolziak was another completely unwatchable one- Then you have the abysmally boring Cynthia and the worthless Porsha. (I have to say that the baby thing with her is working for me though, and her boyfriend is pretty chill).

Phaedra and Kenya are two personalities that you cannot NOT enjoy watching, even though they are similarly unlikable more often than not. It's called charisma. I am very surprised how strong-minded these producers were about not budging on Kenya. I gather that Kenya's behavior behind the scenes must have been horrible to deal with, on par with what I heard about Aviva Drescher on RHONY. When the producers hate you enough despite you being popular, you must be pretty terrible to deal with!

by Anonymousreply 299December 30, 2018 3:03 PM

Kenya was fired because she hid too much from producers.

by Anonymousreply 300December 30, 2018 3:37 PM

NeNe has had seasons when people challenged and called her out though. They're letting her off easy this season because of Gregg's cancer situation. It wouldn't look right otherwise. It wouldn't surprise me if by the reunion something pops off though.

by Anonymousreply 301December 30, 2018 7:06 PM

lmao Mama Joyce back up to her old tricks calling Todd a lemon! she is just miserable

by Anonymousreply 302December 31, 2018 7:43 AM

Does anybody know if Kandi signed a prenup?

by Anonymousreply 303December 31, 2018 8:04 AM

Yes, she did. It was on the show.

by Anonymousreply 304December 31, 2018 8:10 AM

Good. Her husband seems like a bum.

by Anonymousreply 305December 31, 2018 8:14 AM

I turned on the TV to watch RHOA while eating my dinner. Within the first few minutes of the episode, the characters were discussing the shoving of a finger up Porsha's asshole.

This is what the show has become.

by Anonymousreply 306December 31, 2018 1:28 PM

Was Noelle acting? Her uneasiness leaving home for college seemed a bit exaggerated to me

by Anonymousreply 307December 31, 2018 6:11 PM

This show has truly gone to shit, and no one can tell me different. Im out. Curious what casting will do for next year-

by Anonymousreply 308December 31, 2018 6:33 PM

The preview for next week about Porsha getting thrown out of Todd's party and the aftermath look good. I think she was confronting that Jami woman again (the one who used to work for her who she attacked in the alley a few years ago lol)

by Anonymousreply 309December 31, 2018 6:42 PM

[quote]The preview for next week about Porsha getting thrown out of Todd's party and the aftermath look good.

It does, and they needed to have extended this upcoming episode opposed to showing this past Sunday's dribble.

by Anonymousreply 310January 1, 2019 5:58 AM

I think her daughter is very needy. She was homeschooled and has always been with Cynthia.

by Anonymousreply 311January 1, 2019 2:18 PM

Phaedra's got a new man y'all and he's good-looking!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 312January 3, 2019 4:20 AM

I like Tone Capone. This one might be a keeper, but I don't know how they'll manage the long distance romance thing.

OT: Phaedra had some work done. Her eyes look bigger, or it's just a product of photoshopping.

by Anonymousreply 313January 3, 2019 6:43 AM

Nene’s son Brentt is a fat fuck ... too young to be that porky.

by Anonymousreply 314January 5, 2019 10:02 AM

Okay, why didn't they film Toddler's birthday party?

by Anonymousreply 315January 7, 2019 6:33 AM

yeah I HATEEEEEEEE when these shows have an event that doesn't get filmed yet then there's fallout drama from said event. I wanted to see pregnant Porsha try chest bumping Jami and her friend lol

Tanya's kind of annoying

by Anonymousreply 316January 7, 2019 7:06 AM

[quote]Tanya's kind of annoying

I don't know if that's the word I would use, but who has a hibachi room in their home?

by Anonymousreply 317January 7, 2019 7:22 AM

lmao the beginning of the After Show, Ronnie says he is part of the big dick club

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 318January 7, 2019 7:26 PM

Perhaps. Ronne sure isn't a member of the good eyebrows crew

by Anonymousreply 319January 8, 2019 1:45 PM

I'm usually team Kandi, but she's starting to behave like a thug. Especially with her "crew."

They're more like a mean girl clique, and they all act like their shit doesn't smell.

Clearly, it was a set-up to make Porsha look bad. I think that Porsha was trying to make amends with Kandi (in good faith), but Kandi is still holding a lot of resentment about the whole "you drugged me" incident.

I was happy to see Porsha stand up for herself, and make Kandi look like a liar.

Kandi does seem to be fake, especially when she pretends not to know what her employees are doing, or when her mother talks shit, etc. Nene knows the truth. Kandi's employees wouldn't do the shit that they do, without her knowing about it.

by Anonymousreply 320January 10, 2019 10:44 AM

Why in the hell did Peter end up making an appearance on the show?

That scene was pretty pointless.

by Anonymousreply 321January 10, 2019 3:41 PM

Peter never turns down a camera hunni!

by Anonymousreply 322January 10, 2019 6:41 PM

lmao so greedy ass Kandi will be on Celebrity Big Brother starting very soon.

by Anonymousreply 323January 13, 2019 7:09 PM

Kandi will probably win, because she's shady and manipulative.

Only problem is that she won't have her Kandi Koated Klique to back her up, so she'll be on her own!

Gurl, bye!

by Anonymousreply 324January 13, 2019 7:54 PM

I ❤️ Miss Bevvy ...

by Anonymousreply 325January 13, 2019 9:22 PM

Porsha and Terry Crews will be on WWHL tonight...should be entertaining

Porsha should be almost ready to pop by now

by Anonymousreply 326January 13, 2019 10:45 PM

Tokyo trip up next!

Mike Hill is pretty hot. He's got a body, something Peter never had

by Anonymousreply 327January 14, 2019 6:12 PM

[quote]Only problem is that she won't have her Kandi Koated Klique to back her up, so she'll be on her own!

She can form an alliance on the show.

by Anonymousreply 328January 15, 2019 6:25 AM

Jesus, I can't believe we're already at the cast trip and, subsequently, nearing the end of this boring, BORING season. Thank fuck New York is back soon.

by Anonymousreply 329January 15, 2019 7:55 AM

[quote] She can form an alliance on the show

Kandi's used to being the boss and telling people what to do.

The only reason her clique is so loyal, is because they depend on her money. She's their meal ticket.

Without that incentive to be loyal, Kandi won't be able to function. And she certainly won't be able to get the other houseguests to do her bidding.

by Anonymousreply 330January 15, 2019 10:42 PM

Can Kandi really be any worse than the shitshow that NeNe was on the Apprentice?

by Anonymousreply 331January 15, 2019 10:54 PM

[quote]The only reason her clique is so loyal, is because they depend on her money. She's their meal ticket.

[quote]Without that incentive to be loyal, Kandi won't be able to function. And she certainly won't be able to get the other houseguests to do her bidding.

The reason for an alliance is to get closer to the prize. The alliance members will work with Kandi as long as it gets them closer to the money.

by Anonymousreply 332January 16, 2019 4:56 AM

I guess next week Eva wakes up and remembers she has to bring it if she wants to keep her peach for next season.

by Anonymousreply 333January 21, 2019 8:13 AM

NeNe is really coming off as so unlikable regarding her husband's cancer. She's so self-absorbed

by Anonymousreply 334January 21, 2019 8:33 AM

I kind of understood what she has been going through when they showed how Greg acted with the chef. Maybe, she has to put up with his new attitude, and she already has her own. She doesn't need another one.

by Anonymousreply 335January 21, 2019 8:36 AM

I like Shamari. She seems very chill, and she's in her own little world.

Marlo is so fucking rude. So is Nene, actually. Nene was over 30 minutes late for the bus, and Marlo was over 45 minutes late.

At least Nene said hi to the tour guide and bowed, in a semi-apologetic way. Marlo didn't even acknowledge the tour guide, and walked straight on the bus. What a no-class bitch!

Looks like the tour guide lays down the law, and leaves Nene's LATE ASS behind on next week's episode. She literally gets a "GURL, BYE!" Bwahahaha.

You can always tell a person's lack of breeding, when they are just chronically late and rude, with no consideration for other people.

by Anonymousreply 336January 21, 2019 1:15 PM

R300 What did Miss Kenya hide?

by Anonymousreply 337January 21, 2019 3:59 PM

Porsha is so stupid. I wish she would leave the show.

by Anonymousreply 338January 21, 2019 4:34 PM

Tanya's forehead is so high my goodness

by Anonymousreply 339January 21, 2019 5:58 PM

I think Tanya is quite pretty, and she has a nice personality.

by Anonymousreply 340January 21, 2019 7:09 PM

Marlo and NeNe were so rude to the guide.

by Anonymousreply 341January 21, 2019 10:57 PM

What is the audience supposed to care about this season? Poorsha’s relationship? Nene’s marriage?

by Anonymousreply 342January 21, 2019 11:03 PM

fans love it when cast members get married, have babies or have scandals in their relationships. Porsha is pregnant, not married and there are a lot of rumors about her baby daddy. She's kinda the focus this season. Eva is getting the bad edit

by Anonymousreply 343January 21, 2019 11:13 PM

[quote] What is the audience supposed to care about this season?

At least there ARE stories to follow with Atlanta, instead of having to watch that stupid and boring goddamned "panty gate" from two years ago, on fucking Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

Same for RH of New York. Boring as FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 344January 22, 2019 12:39 AM

[quote]Same for RH of New York. Boring as FUCK.

RHNY is never boring to me, because those women are getting laid. They get sloppy w/it and don't mind spilling the beans on each and every one that doesn't cop to it.

RHBH is a waste of time. They think all they have to do is look expensive and that should enough to keep the audience's attention.

RHA is just off this season. There isn't anything water cooler worthy. The new housewives are nice enough, but no one brings mystery. This season can be summed up to Eva's shade, Porsha preggo, and that's it. Where are the bad bfs and husbands? The debt and trying to front? Greg's cancer isn't what I want to even think about or see. Overall, a bad RHA is ten times better than a decent RHBH.

by Anonymousreply 345January 23, 2019 5:46 AM

NeNe IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO draining this season! She acts like she has the damn cancer! So self-absorbed and obnoxious. Now you know if another cast member had a husband with cancer and she had an attitude, NeNe would be the first one to say "ain't my problem. Watch your attitude with me"

by Anonymousreply 346January 28, 2019 6:33 AM

Yeah, Nene was extra w/the Greg calls. She has to know she is putting a lot of stress on him. It's as if he can't die quick enough for her.

by Anonymousreply 347January 28, 2019 6:42 AM

Nene ne-needs a storyline and making Greggggg the villain in her life is a pretty smart move. “Oh, will Nene’s marriage survive??? Your girl is working as hard as she can but that damned man just make it so hard! Stay tuned!”

by Anonymousreply 348January 28, 2019 2:57 PM

the Tokyo trip really highlights how fussy and high-maintenance Kandi is. I can't believe she only wants to eat American fast food and didn't like most of the Japanese food.

by Anonymousreply 349January 29, 2019 2:28 AM

She wasn't being too fussy. She just wanted something -- preferably cooked -- that she could eat. Japanese sushi isn't for everyone, so they should have taken her for something that wasn't raw.

by Anonymousreply 350January 29, 2019 5:44 AM

Phaedra, Nene, and Cynthia were at Andy's baby shower, and I thought I would never see Phaedra at a Bravo event.

by Anonymousreply 351January 30, 2019 5:32 AM

anyone been watching Kandi on Big Brother? lol she and Tamar have been going at it. She didn't want to fight but Tamar just makes you fight because she misunderstands everything and is paranoid people are always plotting against her (in real life too)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 352January 30, 2019 5:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 353January 30, 2019 6:00 AM

Tamar doesn't need to work out. Heck, just being Tamar is a workout.

by Anonymousreply 354January 30, 2019 6:08 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 355January 30, 2019 6:09 AM

I'm going to co-sign w/Marlowe and say that Eva dresses like shit.

by Anonymousreply 356January 30, 2019 6:19 AM

I miss the show.

by Anonymousreply 357February 4, 2019 4:50 AM

lmao! Cynthia thought she ran into Tom Brady but she really just took a selfie with a random white man. If you swipe you can see her asking bf Mike about this lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 358February 4, 2019 7:19 PM

Yeah, she was on Wendy Williams talking to Nick Cannon about that.

by Anonymousreply 359February 5, 2019 5:26 AM

mid-season trailer

wtf is NeNe doing at the end pulling a cameraman? lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 360February 6, 2019 5:51 PM

Okaaaayyy. My faith in this franchise has been restored.

by Anonymousreply 361February 7, 2019 4:59 AM

Yaaazzzzz! Finally, they are bringing it. Well, it looks as if Nene is. I guess they caught the dailies and didn't want to drop from the number one spot.

by Anonymousreply 362February 7, 2019 5:19 AM

Bloop!

by Anonymousreply 363February 7, 2019 12:24 PM

I guess producers are not showing Kenya's cameo. She appeared at filming towards the end and hung out with Cynthia and Kandi while NeNe was pissed.

by Anonymousreply 364February 7, 2019 5:34 PM

Well, as long as they air it on the show is fine w/me.

by Anonymousreply 365February 8, 2019 7:33 AM

wow NeNe just keeps bringing the mood of the show DOWN. and she's so damn awful to her sick husband. It's like she doesn't realize his illness isn't about her.

by Anonymousreply 366February 11, 2019 7:22 AM

Nene is so exhausting as if cancer isn't enough of a battle. Her cancer stricken husband has to think to send her a bouquet of flowers to stroke her ego.

by Anonymousreply 367February 11, 2019 7:45 AM

tonight's episode was a snore but next week looks good-NeNe freak out!

by Anonymousreply 368February 18, 2019 5:48 AM

check this out LOL almost all the comments are negative and calling for Bravo to cancel Zolciak's show!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 369February 18, 2019 5:50 AM

R369 Ouch not good.

Re: Tonight's episode

I must say that Porsha and Dennis were cute. Nene and Greg -- yuck. Eva cries for grandpa was sad; Eva cries for dress -- nah!

Overall, no dram.

by Anonymousreply 370February 18, 2019 6:20 AM

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!

on WWHL a kween called in and came for Zolciak! He asked "why do you look half your age on instagram and twice your age on tv?"

clearly he lied when he spoke to producers about what he was going to ask lol and then dropped this bomb on the show. No one was ready ahahahaha. Eva sipping her wine at the end was hilarious

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 371February 18, 2019 6:45 AM

Well, your link isn't working, but I have it on tape.

by Anonymousreply 372February 18, 2019 6:49 AM

kween identified lol apparently he's done this before like once when Kenya was on WWHL. He got Zolciak good and people went wild on social media

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 373February 18, 2019 4:34 PM

his question even made The Shade Room! success

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 374February 18, 2019 4:34 PM

Worst season ever. And they said Tokyo was the highlight.

And I wish Greg perfect health, life, and longevity- but I do not want to watch someone going through this-

Horrible season.

by Anonymousreply 375February 18, 2019 5:38 PM

They acted like trash in Tokyo. I was ashamed of them.

by Anonymousreply 376February 18, 2019 5:44 PM

I hate Kim, I didn't even think she was on this year?

by Anonymousreply 377February 18, 2019 5:51 PM

They kept serving Kandi sushi and haute cuisine - she would have been fine with ramen or gyoza, I’m sure!

by Anonymousreply 378February 18, 2019 7:39 PM

Only the nastiest of the bitchiest fags would go out of his way to humiliate a woman about her appearance and be proud of himself.

These trolls have no lives. This was probably the highlight of his year.

by Anonymousreply 379February 18, 2019 7:47 PM

[quote]And I wish Greg perfect health, life, and longevity- but I do not want to watch someone going through this-

Apparently, neither does his wife, who dump him off at the hospital and kept it pushing.

by Anonymousreply 380February 19, 2019 5:56 AM

Marlo, Gregg and Tanya will be at the reunion says Andy

by Anonymousreply 381February 19, 2019 6:12 PM

Truly, Marlo needs a peach. She is always messy ... I really enjoy Shamari ....

by Anonymousreply 382February 25, 2019 12:51 AM

thank goodness tonight is the last day of award's season and holidays so RHOA won't be interrupted again

by Anonymousreply 383February 25, 2019 2:29 AM

next week is the natural hair party and NeNe pushes a cameraman

by Anonymousreply 384February 25, 2019 2:30 AM

Man, I was really hoping there was a new episode.

by Anonymousreply 385February 25, 2019 5:48 AM

Porsha's getting a baby special spinoff

coulda been you last year, Kenya....

Kenya did attend Porsha's baby shower yesterday though. NeNe was a NoNo-show

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 386February 25, 2019 6:36 PM

Vlogger Bingeworthy already called it, a couple days ago. I don't know if a Porsha baby special is needed, since the show devoted a lot of scenes to her, Dennis, and baby.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 387February 27, 2019 6:11 AM

Peter arrested for writing fake checks! Held without bond

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 388March 2, 2019 7:48 PM

^^ Whatta surprise.

by Anonymousreply 389March 2, 2019 7:54 PM

From what I am hearing, Peter will be in ALOT more legal trouble soon..

by Anonymousreply 390March 2, 2019 7:55 PM

Eva is always lit up, so extra, when she reads people.

She be sipping, a lot.

by Anonymousreply 391March 2, 2019 7:58 PM

R390 can you elaborate

by Anonymousreply 392March 2, 2019 8:00 PM

Marlo, Gregg and Tanya will be at the reunion says Andy

Yaaassssss, Nene, Hunny - Git Dat Check!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 393March 2, 2019 11:22 PM

I guess Peter couldn't afford that $100K car he purchased on the show. I was not surprised, just wondering why people need to front like that.

by Anonymousreply 394March 3, 2019 6:25 AM

lmfao NeNe is trending and getting dragged on twitter for multiple reasons following tonight's episode

by Anonymousreply 395March 4, 2019 2:16 AM

If only the RHOBH were as quick to spring to physical altercations and violence as Nene and the Atlanta ladies, LOL

by Anonymousreply 396March 4, 2019 3:21 AM

Even when the show is lackluster- like most of the current season, the ATL ladies are still more entertaining than BH. BH is too cold and sterile. ATL likes to have a good time.

by Anonymousreply 397March 4, 2019 3:36 AM

ATL likes to throw punches! When will Erica Jayne kick Vanderpump in the cunt like Poorsha kicked Cynthia in the cunt on that boat ride a few seasons back??

by Anonymousreply 398March 4, 2019 3:48 AM

NeNe is insane.

and she's still being absolutely self-absorbed regarding Gregg's cancer.

by Anonymousreply 399March 4, 2019 6:42 AM

Yeah, she's not making his condition any better if he has to worry about her uncaring ass.

by Anonymousreply 400March 4, 2019 6:56 AM

so on WWHL NeNe said she snapped because the cameraman started following Kandi and Porsha into her closet and that she probably would have stayed seated if he hadn't tried going in there too.

by Anonymousreply 401March 4, 2019 7:26 AM

Wow, this episode had me just cracking up.

Shamari is HILARIOUS. She's a lesbian, gurl! Shamari was all over Eva's titties, and just licking them up.

Eva had me laughing when she started whining like a baby, "Shamari.... you threw up all over my shewwwwwwwwww!" rofl

And Nene HAD to be on something, right? She was acting crazy, just like she did at the lingerie party that also erupted into chaos with Kenya, Apollo, Kandi, Mallory, and all the others.

When Nene gets loaded, her parties get nuts!

by Anonymousreply 402March 4, 2019 7:35 AM

[quote]Shamari is HILARIOUS. She's a lesbian, gurl! Shamari was all over Eva's titties, and just licking them up.

She said she was bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 403March 4, 2019 7:38 AM

Shamari is no longer Shamari.

She is HOE-KANDA! rofl

by Anonymousreply 404March 4, 2019 7:42 AM

Speaking of lesbians...Cynthia and Kandi should just go and have sex already.

by Anonymousreply 405March 4, 2019 8:40 AM

NeNe is staying firm on her claim that LVP snatched up the space for Pump after telling NeNe it was a dump and not to buy it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 406March 4, 2019 8:59 AM

That's because Lisa Vanderdump is a SHADY character.

I'm so happy to see that her world is crumbling around her. She deserves it.

by Anonymousreply 407March 4, 2019 6:37 PM

Andy also said on the After Show that the reunion will film this week.

by Anonymousreply 408March 4, 2019 6:44 PM

So did we actually witness Nene Leakes having a nervous breakdown on camera?

It sure looks like we did.

by Anonymousreply 409March 4, 2019 6:46 PM

I'm no fan of LVP and I do agree that she's shady but we have no idea what really went on with LVP's acquisition of the Pump space. I'd be interested to see some proof that LVP knowingly sold Nene a sack of lies before I believe that it's true.

Of course, LVP will never come after someone as popular as Nene.

Doesn't Nene also have issues with Lisa Rinna?

by Anonymousreply 410March 4, 2019 6:58 PM

R410 not anymore NeNe and Rinna are fine now

by Anonymousreply 411March 4, 2019 7:05 PM

reunion filming today

by Anonymousreply 412March 7, 2019 5:30 PM

NeNe gonna catch a case AGAIN attacking a pregnant woman and an elderly woman in her closet. All three could have been injured. Maybe even fatally.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 413March 7, 2019 6:09 PM

wow I don't understand this seating chart. Surely NeNe and Kandi will get into it at some point over the closet situation and Cynthia will confront Eva's shady comments.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 414March 7, 2019 6:37 PM

What was NeNe going to do with bar space in LA, anyway? Was this when she was on "Glee" and done with RHOA because she was convinced she would be a star in Hollywood?

by Anonymousreply 415March 7, 2019 10:47 PM

Nene has filmed a pilot for a new show, R415.

So her acting career is still happening. How's LVP's "acting" career? rofl

by Anonymousreply 416March 7, 2019 10:48 PM

[quote] Cynthia will confront Eva's shady comments.

I doubt it. On WWHL, Cynthia appears so unbothered by it all.

by Anonymousreply 417March 8, 2019 8:47 AM

well after the reunion, NeNe has unfollowed everyone in the cast except for Shamari and Marlo

so that means Kandi, Porsha, Eva, Tanya and even Cynthia

by Anonymousreply 418March 8, 2019 10:25 PM

I guess Closet-Gate is in full effect.

[quote]so that means Kandi, Porsha, Eva, Tanya and even Cynthia

Well, she has had a fallen out w/Cynthia before, so this isn't anything unusual.

by Anonymousreply 419March 10, 2019 5:55 AM

NeNe is exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 420March 10, 2019 3:26 PM

Remember when she said she was done with this show? Why did they let her come back?

by Anonymousreply 421March 10, 2019 7:33 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 422March 11, 2019 1:09 AM

Only a handful of the many pilots filmed make it to air. So good luck to Nene. Of course, Vanderpump is richer than God so she doesn’t need to look for acting jobs.

by Anonymousreply 423March 11, 2019 1:47 AM

Queen

by Anonymousreply 424March 11, 2019 1:47 AM

Andy confirmed NeNe has unfollowed him too lol

by Anonymousreply 425March 11, 2019 3:48 AM

Unfollowing someone on social media as a passive aggressive way of expressing displeasure is for tween girls only.

by Anonymousreply 426March 11, 2019 4:35 AM

R426 and the real housewives

by Anonymousreply 427March 11, 2019 4:48 AM

I love that clip in which they showed Nene contradicting herself to Porsha. That one line in which she said she wouldn't be caught on film w/her hands on someone.

by Anonymousreply 428March 11, 2019 6:36 AM

um is NeNe trying to get fired lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 429March 12, 2019 7:15 PM

Someone in network TV really needs to give out the order to take out the trash.

by Anonymousreply 430March 12, 2019 7:17 PM

Reunion looks! Swipe to see all 8 ladies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 431March 12, 2019 7:27 PM

Shamari is gorgeous. Boring but gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 432March 13, 2019 4:45 AM

I haven't watched this season at all, but I will tune in for the reunion as most of the drama on RHOA happens at the damn reunion!

by Anonymousreply 433March 13, 2019 4:59 AM

Clip from NeNe on instagram live going off on production, various members of RHOA cast and even Andy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 434March 13, 2019 5:20 AM

I can’t watch that Nene video. Does she call Andy a “fa$$ot”?

by Anonymousreply 435March 13, 2019 10:13 AM

R435 no just that she didn't like how Andy said she unfollowed him on instagram when she never followed him in the first place. Those 2 follow each other on twitter only for some reason

by Anonymousreply 436March 13, 2019 4:59 PM

Nene killed me when said some of the ladies were coming for her because their bags weren't quite secured 😆

Gurl bye. You left the show a couple of years ago because you can't stand any criticism, now here you are again. The problem is YOU!

by Anonymousreply 437March 13, 2019 5:02 PM

the big news is her saying Cynthia has been doing some sneaky shit that we'll find out about. For starters, Cynthia seems like too sweet of a person to do that and secondly, Cynthia isn't that intelligent to be a schemer.

I've also heard Cynthia is 1 of the nicest housewives when meeting fans while NeNe is 1 of the rudest (if she's not being paid for an appearance and you meet her randomly)

by Anonymousreply 438March 13, 2019 5:08 PM

Nene needs some mood stabilizers. The girl is all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 439March 14, 2019 7:42 AM

R438 Cynthia is plenty intelligent

by Anonymousreply 440March 14, 2019 7:50 AM

Swagg Boutique opening its third location...this time at MGM Grand Casino

[quote]Thank you to those who had good an bad things to say

lol she can't even celebrate happily

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 441March 14, 2019 7:40 PM

NeNe feeling threatened by Kenya's possible return

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 442March 16, 2019 5:22 AM

With Phaedra gone I can't watch Atlanta anymore. I have too much respect for all the women and have no desire to see them humiliated. I loved watching dumb ass Phaedra talking out of her ass and getting caught in lies. And laughing at white trash Kim in the early season was funny too but I don' want to watch her be a nasty racist cunt.

by Anonymousreply 443March 16, 2019 5:41 AM

Also Shere used to be a lot funnier

by Anonymousreply 444March 16, 2019 5:43 AM

^^ "Who goan check me, Boo?"

by Anonymousreply 445March 16, 2019 5:57 AM

Shere telling NeNe to get her motherfucking teeth fixed, is an iconic RHOA moment.

by Anonymousreply 446March 16, 2019 3:21 PM

RHOA trending again tonight. I think the last episodes + reunion are going to be very entertaining

R446 yeah you have no idea how many times I rewatched the "I'm very rich, bitch" fight between NeNe and Sheree. That is iconic

by Anonymousreply 447March 18, 2019 2:33 AM

^I wish Sheree would return. Her delusions of grandeur were always wildly entertaining.

NeNe always seemed to tread lightly around Sherree I wonder Sheree knew about her

by Anonymousreply 448March 18, 2019 2:58 AM

Nene and Sheree had a blowup, and that's when Nene said one of her famous lines that she has Trump dollars.

by Anonymousreply 449March 18, 2019 6:24 AM

Big contrast between Nene, caretaker of Greg, and Eva's mom caretaking for her dad, who had a stroke.

by Anonymousreply 450March 18, 2019 6:51 AM

most people on twitter and instagram aren't having it. NeNe is a self-absorbed narcissist who can't handle putting Gregg's needs before her own.

by Anonymousreply 451March 18, 2019 6:53 AM

Is Bryson still in prison?

Remember when Nene loved being a “Glam-mother” to little Bri-Asia? I wonder why that ended, LOL

by Anonymousreply 452March 18, 2019 11:58 AM

Nene has such a lump body type. We collectively burst out laughing when that huge shop girl told Nene she would wear a size small.

by Anonymousreply 453March 18, 2019 5:45 PM

R452 according to the internet, Bryson has at least 2 other children with different baby mamas. Not sure what he's up to besides that. NeNe seems to focus on her oldest granddaughter and not the others though for some reason, or at least just publicly

R453 that was hilarious

by Anonymousreply 454March 18, 2019 6:43 PM

Potomac fans, the new trailer is out and it looks great

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 455March 18, 2019 7:22 PM

Are all of those glam-babies and baby mamas gonna come round looking for child support from Glam-ma?

by Anonymousreply 456March 19, 2019 12:20 AM

[quote]We collectively burst out laughing when that huge shop girl told Nene she would wear a size small.

I thought it was Nene who wondered should she get the dress in a small, because she said it stretches.

by Anonymousreply 457March 19, 2019 5:32 AM

R457,

You’re correct - it was SheNeNe who wondered if she should get the dress in small. She should change her name to DeDe Lusional.

by Anonymousreply 458March 19, 2019 12:06 PM

I just have to ask. What woman is letting Bryson f*ck them?!?!??!!? That guy is fugly. Dumps ugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 459March 19, 2019 5:10 PM

R459 most of those girls are probably doing it thinking NeNe is truly a rich bitch who will pay for their child. I doubt it's even about Bryson

by Anonymousreply 460March 19, 2019 5:23 PM

That picture at R459 makes me think that Bryson might be hitting it with the girls AND the guys.

by Anonymousreply 461March 19, 2019 8:26 PM

Porsha 's daughter was born today. No pics yet

by Anonymousreply 462March 22, 2019 6:47 PM

Porsha Williams is a mom!

The Real Housewives of Atlanta star has given birth to her first child with fiance Dennis McKinley, her younger sister confirmed on her Instagram Story on Friday.

The couple's daughter, named PJ, was born at 1:36 p.m., weighing 6 lbs., 15 oz., and measuring 20 inches long, according to People.

Williams and McKinley announced her pregnancy in September. In October, the pair announced their engagement and revealed they were expecting a baby girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 463March 23, 2019 10:47 PM

Let's all say it, in unison: "Anchor Baby/Insurance Policy" -

by Anonymousreply 464March 23, 2019 10:52 PM

Fuck her. She is a fucking moron. I will never get over someone with her parents lineage thinking that the Underground Railroad was literally a railroad like AMTRAK!!

She is boring as fuck to watch like most of the other Atlanta Housewives and I continue to wonder who's cock this bitch sucks at Bravo??

RHOA SUCKS!!!

by Anonymousreply 465March 23, 2019 10:54 PM

R465 = Bethenny, jealous that RHONY sucks ass.

by Anonymousreply 466March 23, 2019 10:57 PM

Eat shit R466, You people who act like RHOA is the best in the franchise. Same M.O. Anyone who says how bad this show is, you accuse of being Bethenny or LVP!!!

This season was EXCREMENT,.

Bring back Kenya, and I will reevaluate.

What a joke. And Porsha, Cynthia, and Kandi- ARE THE MOST BORING UNCHARISMATIC reality show bitches of all time.

Snooze button, bitch. SNOOZE!!!

by Anonymousreply 467March 23, 2019 11:02 PM

And I found maggots in my Old Lady Gang Mac and Cheese!!!!!

But I still LOVE RHOA!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 468March 23, 2019 11:03 PM

Nene at what's-her-name's wedding, where Nene 'agreed' to give a speech: Nene is so Extra. It was What's-her-name's wedding, but Noooooooo, the Kaween couldn't sit her ass down.

by Anonymousreply 469March 23, 2019 11:09 PM

Fuck RHOA. Its tired as RHOBH and should go the way of Miami.

Kandi and her dungeon.

Oh Kandi just loves DA SEX!!!!!

God she is creepy and so is her mother

Fuck this shit.

Can someone bring Kenya AND Phaedra back, and ditch Porsha, Cynthia, and boring as BALLS Kandi??

by Anonymousreply 470March 23, 2019 11:27 PM

this season wasn't good but the last 2 episodes and the reunion are very promising.

BH and NY are certainly not more entertaining than ATL ever so let's not go there

by Anonymousreply 471March 24, 2019 12:43 AM

BH hasn't been interesting since it first aired.

NY keeps me entertained in the afternoon. It's definitely not can't-wait-to-watch-it-as-soon-as-it-airs like ATL was before this season.

by Anonymousreply 472March 24, 2019 6:39 AM

This was a really good episode! I can't believe that Eva would spend so much money on a wedding, when she could have bought a house instead.

And her bridesmaid is such a bitch for turning on her like that.

by Anonymousreply 473March 25, 2019 4:07 AM

How in the hell does Marlo always get the dirt on everyone??

by Anonymousreply 474March 25, 2019 4:18 AM

R467/R468/R470 you sound deranged.

by Anonymousreply 475March 25, 2019 5:02 AM

this episode was great and the finale looks great too

return of Kenya! NeNe is PRESSEDTTTTT

Eva...if she's so worried about her privacy why does she want to be on a reality tv? The more famous you are, the more people are going to look into your business. Also, any more future political ambitions of her husband are completely over. His brand can't be repaired with her mess

by Anonymousreply 476March 25, 2019 5:57 AM

[quote] I can't believe that Eva would spend so much money on a wedding, when she could have bought a house instead.

I don't know about buying a house, especially if the credit is shot, but she could have saved that money or invested in some mutual funds.

What the heck is she thinking? A six-figure wedding and you can't even get a car in your name. I wonder what she'll say on Dish Nation.

by Anonymousreply 477March 25, 2019 6:07 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 478March 25, 2019 10:57 PM

Good clip, R478.

by Anonymousreply 479March 26, 2019 5:34 AM

I'm not believing Eva's story about her ex stalking her. At. All. She's broke and that's the truth.

by Anonymousreply 480March 27, 2019 6:15 AM

Reunion trailer!! It looks GOOD

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 481March 28, 2019 5:07 PM

Mediatakeout reporting Nene's husband Greg is faking cancer.

by Anonymousreply 482March 28, 2019 5:29 PM

I hope Kenya is back next season. The way they are promoting her finale cameo and the fact that it becomes a divisive issue between NeNe and Cynthia leads me to believe it could happen

by Anonymousreply 483March 28, 2019 5:53 PM

Nene showing her irritation at the fake cancer rumors in light of the huge life insurance policies she has lined up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 484March 28, 2019 7:02 PM

R482 Is that the best MTO has?

by Anonymousreply 485March 29, 2019 5:27 AM

lmao shit popping off between NeNe and Porsha

check these texts!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 486March 29, 2019 9:30 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 487March 29, 2019 9:31 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 488March 29, 2019 9:31 PM

NeNe is miserable. I don’t like Porsha but NeNe is draining.

by Anonymousreply 489March 30, 2019 1:24 AM

Porsha wrote: "It's too hard being friends with you."

She NAILED it. Being friends with Nene must be exhausting. She's just like Lisa Vanderpump in that she demands blind loyalty from her friends. And you do what she wants, when she wants, or she cuts you off and trashes you.

I think it's clear that Cynthia feels the same way, but she just hasn't come out and said it.

Not only that, but I think Nene is going through menopause, which is causing her to act even more crazy than usual.

by Anonymousreply 490March 30, 2019 1:52 AM

During the filming of RHOA S11, I am convinced Little Eva was either drunk or hungover throughout.

by Anonymousreply 491March 30, 2019 1:59 AM

She allegedly showed up to filming while high on several ocassions R491.

by Anonymousreply 492March 30, 2019 2:57 AM

NeNe should leave the show again.

by Anonymousreply 493March 30, 2019 2:59 AM

Knee Knee complaining to Greg was my highpoint, she obviously never loved him.She seems annoyed his sickness is stealing her limelight.SNL should do a Whatever Happened to Knee Knee piece with Greg in wheelchair.

Porsha likes to spend Dennis hotdog fortune.

Porsha needs a diet.

So Kevin's ex is moving becayse she keeps looking outside late at night and catches him in Trees stalking her.Thats creepy....why not get a court order keeping him away?Surprised her lawyer husband isn't on top of that?

by Anonymousreply 494March 30, 2019 3:21 AM

If Porsha had a brain (to use her man's $ well), she would have opted for IVF to selected a more secure insurance policy to birth.

by Anonymousreply 495March 30, 2019 3:30 AM

R495 How does it matter?

by Anonymousreply 496March 30, 2019 8:30 AM

[quote]Not only that, but I think Nene is going through menopause, which is causing her to act even more crazy than usual.

Naw, that menopause ship already sail. She's just crazy.

by Anonymousreply 497March 30, 2019 8:31 AM

R481 That trailer wasn't giving me life. Nope, the Potomac clip was fire.

However, I must say I did a total WTF when Nene said she had to travel while Greg was sick or else he wouldn't be eating.

SMH!

As if, she living hand to mouth.

by Anonymousreply 498March 30, 2019 8:56 AM

Season finale is tonight, bitches!

Don't come for me, unless I send for you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 499March 31, 2019 5:16 PM

I just want to see more of this...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 500March 31, 2019 5:19 PM

I'm gonna DRAAAAAG this bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 501March 31, 2019 5:20 PM

it's so crazy seeing Kenya and Porsha be friendly now. I really want Kenya to come back and see NeNe explode. She's been raging against the cast (except Shamari and Marlo) all week in instagram live

by Anonymousreply 502March 31, 2019 5:23 PM

Touchdown!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 503March 31, 2019 5:24 PM

I watch ATL and BH and other than Kim Z, you never see if any of these ladies smoke and you know other than Kim, they would never do it on camera because they are so worried about their image but which of the ladies do smoke?

by Anonymousreply 504March 31, 2019 7:56 PM

R504 I don't think NeNe is a smoker but in 1 of the early seasons, she took a puff from Zolciak's cigarette.

Also one time on BH, Vanderpump was smoking after being confronted by the whole cast in Puerto Rico. Kim Richards puffed on something too when she was on the show

by Anonymousreply 505March 31, 2019 8:00 PM

I think production was messy with Cynthia. I dont think she was trying to sneak Kenya in per se but I think she didnt want Nene to know that she knew about it.

by Anonymousreply 506April 1, 2019 2:43 AM

[quote]I think production was messy with Cynthia. I dont think she was trying to sneak Kenya in per se but I think she didnt want Nene to know that she knew about it.

Heck yeah, they were messy! They pretty much gave Nene the tape to do her own investigation. Never. have. I seen that.

However, according to Kandi/Cyn, they didn't know for a fact Kenya was coming, and once Kenya decided she was coming, she didn't want Cynthia to know. I guess she wanted to surprise her.

by Anonymousreply 507April 1, 2019 5:22 AM

wait did anyone else catch Mike saying his "pull out game is strong" but he hasn't been doing that lately? So he just revealed he and Cynthia aren't using condoms. I mean she's probably menopausal anyway but still damn. During filming they were together for only several months

by Anonymousreply 508April 1, 2019 5:44 AM

Cynthia's 51. She's not getting pregnant without help.

by Anonymousreply 509April 1, 2019 10:17 AM

[R509]

Sure but STD's running rampant through Atlanta,i would think responsible adults are using protection. It was a very tacky admission on TV.An for the record my 53 yr old Aunt had my cousin supposedly after menopause. It happens

by Anonymousreply 510April 1, 2019 3:48 PM

I love how the producers introduced Kenya with her signature laugh lol

by Anonymousreply 511April 1, 2019 11:01 PM

Countess and I think at least a few other RHONY ladies smoke cigarettes.

Of course, Kim Richards smokes like a chimney.

by Anonymousreply 512April 2, 2019 12:05 AM

[quote].An for the record my 53 yr old Aunt had my cousin supposedly after menopause. It happens

Not after menopause, she had an egg or two left in her.

by Anonymousreply 513April 2, 2019 5:39 AM

[quote]Of course, Kim Richards smokes like a chimney.

Kim Richards is a crack head. Of course, she smokes.

by Anonymousreply 514April 2, 2019 5:40 AM

Who gives a f. what Cynthia and Kandi did or said? NeNe has it coming to her.

by Anonymousreply 515April 2, 2019 5:19 PM

a mature adult would not require his/her friend to check with him/her first about someone else getting an invite to a party or event. It's not like Cynthia invited NeNe's estranged half-sisters

by Anonymousreply 516April 2, 2019 6:36 PM

NeNe has a message for Kenya

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 517April 2, 2019 6:57 PM

Nene has done irreparable harm to her fan appeal...

by Anonymousreply 518April 2, 2019 6:59 PM

UPDATE! Apollo's lady posted that he is set to be out of jail 10/15/19 !!!!

If Bravo were smart they'd bring back Phaedra then have Apollo and his lady appear the minute he's out. The show typically films from June to December so that's plenty of time for second half of the season mess

by Anonymousreply 519April 2, 2019 7:02 PM

They couldn't bring Phaedra back without Kandi agreeing to it, and she likely never will.

by Anonymousreply 520April 2, 2019 9:39 PM

I think Kandi is over it. She was more upset w/Porsha, because she wasn't fired. Since they fired Phaedra and she did her time, I don't see why Kandi would be mad if she returned.

by Anonymousreply 521April 3, 2019 4:59 AM

Kandi freaky ass once did a 4some! 2 other women and a guy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 522April 3, 2019 9:26 AM

Do gay men really consider a sexual foursome “freaky”?

by Anonymousreply 523April 3, 2019 10:09 AM

[quote]Do gay men really consider a sexual foursome “freaky”?

Yes, if it's 3 women and a guy.

by Anonymousreply 524April 3, 2019 12:09 PM

well I just find it surprising that we're more likely to see group sex with only 1 male and 2 or more females than we are to see equal number of male /female or more male compared to female. Kandi is obviously bisexual but it seems a lot of women allow themselves to go both ways then men. It's annoying actually. I bet a lot of the men who swear they're 100% straight are lying and have thought about fucking at least 1 guy in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 525April 3, 2019 5:44 PM

A sexual foursome isn't "freaky," it's "adventurous."

A sexual foursome that includes animals or is conducted on the midway at an amusement park on a Saturday afternoon in July is "freaky."

by Anonymousreply 526April 3, 2019 7:03 PM

[quote]I bet a lot of the men who swear they're 100% straight are lying and have thought about fucking at least 1 guy in their lives.

Oh, I'm a chick, but I think you're right.

by Anonymousreply 527April 4, 2019 6:14 AM

I swear if I would never supsect Kandi's freak number to be so high. If she never admitted to anything, I wouldn't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 528April 4, 2019 6:15 AM

Cynthia seems to be DONE with NeNe

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 529April 4, 2019 6:22 PM

can't wait for the reunion just a few hours

by Anonymousreply 530April 7, 2019 9:06 PM

ITS TIME BITCHES!

by Anonymousreply 531April 7, 2019 11:53 PM

Which HW will be the first to call Nene “Moose”?

I’m guessing it’ll be Eva.

by Anonymousreply 532April 8, 2019 12:42 AM

Eva's right Nene's energy is very defensive,I hope Greg is okay. Kandi looks different...she having plastic surgery now because her mouth looks wider,face bigger. Cynthia looks delicious Eva...does look like a tree in the ugly ensemble Mrs.Devoe looks fine but her breast look hard and perky(like Ronnie cares anymore)

by Anonymousreply 533April 8, 2019 12:48 AM

Nene getting a canadian show?....Really?

by Anonymousreply 534April 8, 2019 12:52 AM

I thought Kandi looked the best tonight.

by Anonymousreply 535April 8, 2019 1:02 AM

Eva was so effing wasted (drunk) in nearly every scene this season, also being so extra and ratchet when confronted with her bullshit (e.g., Tokyo).

I'm on the Left Coast, so the reunion episode has yet to air. Let us know if this topic is discussed.

by Anonymousreply 536April 8, 2019 1:09 AM

It's been five years this May 2019 when Apollo was sentenced to a (most recent) prison term.

by Anonymousreply 537April 8, 2019 1:16 AM

Gurrrrl.

When NayNay calls you "frieeeeend," that clearly means you're no longer her friend.

Cynthia, BYE!

by Anonymousreply 538April 8, 2019 3:33 AM

NeNe needs to take her ass on and get off the show.

by Anonymousreply 539April 8, 2019 4:05 AM

Nene is a real fucking downer.

When she's doing well, she's fun to have around.

But when she's in a mood, or not getting along with people, then she will sit there pouting, not speaking, with her arms crossed, and give one word answers.

If she was a 13 year old, I would say... well, that's okay. But she is a fucking grandmother in her 50's, acting like a child.

She needs to grow the fuck up and get lost.

by Anonymousreply 540April 8, 2019 4:13 AM

Nene is a bitch and a homophobe!

by Anonymousreply 541April 8, 2019 5:12 AM

You caught that too R541? I thought I was the only one.

Nene made a really nasty comment about how Eva "speaks the language of those people," I'm assuming referring to Eva's gay friends.

I'm surprised that Andy didn't call her out on that bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 542April 8, 2019 5:14 AM

The reunion was a snooze.

by Anonymousreply 543April 8, 2019 5:30 AM

I LOVED Kandi's dress! Elegant and fit her shape very well

omfg NeNe's attitude was STANK. She really wants everyone to be miserable when she's miserable. She just got through saying she doesn't want to hear the opinions of others about her social media posts then she went in on Cynthia's couple posts with Mike.

by Anonymousreply 544April 8, 2019 5:31 AM

Try caring for someone with a deadly disease and see how often you are sunshine and roses.Nene is upset about Greg and Greg is upset about dying so he is taking it out on Nene.Very often,people who are sickly are mean.They just are.Folks not understanding that are either too young or in denial.Nene is tired of Greg's shit....wiping up throw up and changing shitty sheets is not the marriage she signed up for.An evidently Greg is getting on his kids nerves too...with his changing dispositions.

by Anonymousreply 545April 8, 2019 5:55 AM

Hire a caretaker. Simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 546April 8, 2019 6:09 AM

Nobody is disputing that, R545. In fact, ALL OF HER FRIENDS were especially considerate and supportive of Nene during Greg's health crisis.

She had numerous breakdowns during the season, and they always were very kind and they basically walked on egg shells around her. What more does she fucking want from them???

Nene is so selfish and egotistical. It's always about HER. They give give give, and she wants more more more from her friends.

Fuck that.

by Anonymousreply 547April 8, 2019 6:17 AM

Exactly! R547

At a certain point, Nene would need to change things. She can't keep doing the same thing and expect change. It was suggested she get a caretaker, but she poo-pooed that.

Personally, I think she does have a caretaker, but she wants to take all of the credit.

by Anonymousreply 548April 8, 2019 6:55 AM

NeNe isn't breaking down because she's caring for Greg. NeNe is breaking down because people aren't constantly praising her and excusing all of her other behavior while caring for Greg.

by Anonymousreply 549April 8, 2019 9:54 AM

Having been in that situation,i think it easy for you lot to judge.I really cannot wait until life smacks you pampered millenials in the ass.I bet you will all be singing a different tune once mommy and daddy are no longer around to pick up your slack.Nene's behavior is justified,considering her having to look after a dying husband.In addition to keeping the income coming in.Thats alot of stress.Many couldn't do it......

by Anonymousreply 550April 8, 2019 11:23 AM

No wonder NayNay is trying get Fakedra back on the show - she has no one at this point.

by Anonymousreply 551April 8, 2019 11:48 AM

Do the fans enjoy watching this angry, put-upon version of NeNe? Do they enjoy seeing her complain and moan and lash out when cameras are pointed at her?

Watching her be miserable and make the people around her miserable isn't my idea of quality, entertaining TV.

by Anonymousreply 552April 8, 2019 1:43 PM

Nobody enjoys it r552. NeNe is nasty and draining. She should quit the show.

by Anonymousreply 553April 8, 2019 1:50 PM

I can't help but think they are all in on it at this point, like laying the groundwork for Nene vs Kenya?

by Anonymousreply 554April 8, 2019 2:02 PM

R550 no her behavior is not justified. She's routinely made Gregg's illness all about herself. Shocker-people who have cancer might sometimes be angry, frustrated, rude and insulting! Deal with it! Both my parents had cancer in a span of 5 years so I know all about what it's like. NeNe said before on the show she doesn't really take care of Gregg-it's more about going with him to appointments and offering emotional support. That's the fucking she least she can do as his spouse! NeNe's just a self-absorbed bitch who hates that Gregg wasn't as focused on her as he usually is due to his illness.

by Anonymousreply 555April 8, 2019 5:06 PM

NeNe is acting again!!!

her character is SO different!!! I would never know this was NeNe!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 556April 8, 2019 7:38 PM

Nene is just rehashing her season 6 reunion self; stank attitude for miles!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 557April 9, 2019 12:54 AM

NeNe is the worst.

by Anonymousreply 558April 9, 2019 1:09 AM

It is also because I don't think her and Greg are truly happy or have been for years. Remember she had a fake re-marriage for Bravo. Who knows what was real and fake between that divorce and marriage. If they weren't a reality TV pair, I doubt they'd be together. So her having to care for him probably just feels like a burden. Or an additional part of her job that she isn't getting paid for.

by Anonymousreply 559April 9, 2019 1:16 AM

I always got the feeling NeNe was Gregg's favorite stripper at the club and he coaxed her off the pole. Show some class and take care of your husband.

by Anonymousreply 560April 9, 2019 2:19 AM

Nene is still a low class criminal trashy hooker with no empathy for anyone. Aren’t both her sons in jail now?

by Anonymousreply 561April 9, 2019 2:42 AM

Nene shouldnt have been on the show this season. Period. I understand her position and feel that Greg is truly a monster bts, but she's on a reality show where her placement is based on the public's perception. Also, I hate when people talk about their relationship woes on social media. She's too grown for that. Unlike BH, the queen can leave this show and it'll be fine. ATL has stronger characters than most of the other franchises.

by Anonymousreply 562April 9, 2019 4:33 AM

[quote]Unlike BH, the queen can leave this show and it'll be fine. ATL has stronger characters than most of the other franchises.

Uh, I think the 'the Queen' has left the show, because she had Trump dollars. Then, she came crawling back; I guess she loves the spotlight too much to leave.

by Anonymousreply 563April 9, 2019 4:46 AM

well the reunion part I was highest rated of the season so far with 2.35. It came in #1 for the key demo that night,

still down in total number of viewers from years past but all the housewives' shows are at this point. I think RHOA is still the only one to cross over 2 million this year and this is not a good season overall (though last few episodes have been good)

by Anonymousreply 564April 9, 2019 7:44 PM

It’s too bad that the new ladies haven’t been able to bring the heat in spite of their drunken and slutty antics. If they had, producers might be inclined to fire NeNe. But without her (or Kenya), the ratings would probably nosedive.

by Anonymousreply 565April 9, 2019 8:08 PM

Eva has a messy ass life that Marlo has been exposing on camera. They should definitely keep Eva next season.

I think Shamari should be given another chance as well. Even beyond her drunkenness, she is an impulsive speaker and that could cause conflicts

by Anonymousreply 566April 9, 2019 11:32 PM

[quote]Eva has a messy ass life that Marlo has been exposing on camera. They should definitely keep Eva next season.

Only, if she keeps it messy. We need to see a repossession and a boot on a car -- something. Eva can't say don't mic me. Nope! Cuz that's not what she is getting paid for, she needs to keep it 100, and I'm not signing on to see her wack ass shade that they tried to hype up as the shit.

[quote]I think Shamari should be given another chance as well. Even beyond her drunkenness, she is an impulsive speaker and that could cause conflicts

I'm fine with Shamari. She's a bit ditzy but she offers the fun.

by Anonymousreply 567April 10, 2019 7:42 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 568April 10, 2019 7:33 PM

Porsha bad financial situation...is this why that pre-nup with hotdog vendor hasn't been signed yet. He shouldn't marry her until her bills are settled.

I do not like the newbies....boring whiny babies. I need the oldheads to return....minus Kroys breeder.An Nene should stay....lord knows she needs to work to pay for Gregs medicine.

by Anonymousreply 569April 10, 2019 10:26 PM

I can't believe Porsha went all out for a baby shower and gender reveal when she has taxes due. I'm sure Dennis or Bravo paid for the shower and gender reveal but come on -- she should have asked for that money to be on the taxes.

I guess Go Naked Hair isn't doing all that great.

by Anonymousreply 570April 11, 2019 6:37 AM

Why is NENe still on the show? She is a nasty homophobic witch, who looks like she has gas all the time!

by Anonymousreply 571April 12, 2019 5:59 AM

LOL! It does look as if Nene has gas all the time.

by Anonymousreply 572April 12, 2019 6:11 AM

I'm sick of Nene showing up on these reunions with this fucking attitude and bringing everyone down. Fuck her. So Kenya was invited? Deal with it like a grown up for fuck's sake and get OVER IT.

I hate people like this - punishing people who don't do exactly what they want.

by Anonymousreply 573April 12, 2019 6:23 AM

Nene started the show,maybe Bravo feels she should end it.I do not like the Bel Biv Devo wife or Eva.Bring back Kim Fields and Kenya Moore,pronto.Kim to get her revenge for how they treated her.Kenya because she is gone with the wind fabolous.Twirls out of thread.

by Anonymousreply 574April 13, 2019 1:44 AM

I like lezzie Shamari .... Marlo needs a damn peach ....

by Anonymousreply 575April 13, 2019 1:59 AM

According to NayNay, it is HER show and they will never get rid of her.

by Anonymousreply 576April 13, 2019 2:00 AM

Are both of NeNe’s fugly sons in prison now?

by Anonymousreply 577April 13, 2019 6:45 AM

[quote]I like lezzie Shamari .... Marlo needs a damn peach ....

I agree.

Eva needs to bring more to the table, because so far, her narrative is weak. No no believes she is being stalked by her child's dead beat dad.

by Anonymousreply 578April 14, 2019 5:17 AM

We get into #closetgate and NeNe vs. Cynthia tonight! I think both those topics go on in parts II and III.

by Anonymousreply 579April 14, 2019 6:06 PM

Nene can talk "Loud," talk over people, snap fingers, jump into people faces all she wants, and demonstrate her jealousy drama whilst doing she, it doesn't make her 'right.'

Oooooh, Gurl - Fix that face!

by Anonymousreply 580April 14, 2019 11:05 PM

@R560 - In season I Nene admitted she met Greg when she was a stripper. Greg was a mall security guard and a married man at the time, who also loved visiting his favorite strip joint. Nene has referred to him in later episodes/seasons as a 'Bidness' man.

LOL!

(Seasons I and II have scenes of Greg dressed in his mall security guard uniform.)

by Anonymousreply 581April 14, 2019 11:29 PM

it's good to see that Cynthia can stand up for herself when she has to though. I think her regular personality is sweet and personable but I'm sure she had to deal with catty girls in the modeling world. I'd love to hear some stories from her. I'm sure some of the more famous women in her age group were threatened by her stunning face.

by Anonymousreply 582April 14, 2019 11:33 PM

'You gonna shove that peach up your pussy!" - NeNe.

by Anonymousreply 583April 15, 2019 12:29 AM

So basically breaking the fourth wall is now commonplace? I wish they would just go all the way and acknowledge everything.

by Anonymousreply 584April 15, 2019 1:26 AM

The rest of the women should band together to behave like NeNe at the reunion: sit there in a gaudy dress and wig, roll your eyes, keep a stank look on your face and grunt one-word answers to Andy.

Why should Nene get paid to sit there and offer nothing while the rest of them do all the talking? If Nene can get away with her bad behavior, why can’t the rest of them get away with bad behavior too?

by Anonymousreply 585April 15, 2019 1:37 AM

r585, because she thinks it's HER show.

by Anonymousreply 586April 15, 2019 1:48 AM

Are NeNe’s grandchildren really on welfare while Nene’s baby daddy sons are in jail?

by Anonymousreply 587April 15, 2019 2:32 AM

lmao did I hear Shamari saying to Marlo "I don't trust convicts with lisps"?

NeNe is still STANK. So glad Cynthia isn't putting up with it anymore

part III is going to be good

by Anonymousreply 588April 15, 2019 5:13 AM

anyone see WWHL? Miss Lawrence has really packed on the pounds in the last year. A good 20 at least. Face, neck and waist look noticeably thicker

by Anonymousreply 589April 15, 2019 7:23 AM

So, when did Greg have an affair? I know it was many moons ago, but when?

P.S. it kind of reminded me of Quad and Greg.

by Anonymousreply 590April 15, 2019 8:03 AM

Yeah Miss Lawrence looked like a plus sized lady last night

I wonder how Gregg's many children feel about Nene wanting to leave him, again. They should've brought out his son that was cursing her all the way out during the wedding special LOL

by Anonymousreply 591April 15, 2019 1:01 PM

I like Shamari. I would keep her over Eva.

I don't understand why no one calls out Marlo for being the ultimate hanger on, grasping for that peach season after season. Funny how NayNay calls out Tanya for wanting a spot, but no one says shit to Marlo.

by Anonymousreply 592April 15, 2019 2:15 PM

Shamari and Eva kind of did call out Marlo.

Will anyone here be watching Porsha's baby special? I'll give it a try

by Anonymousreply 593April 15, 2019 6:05 PM

Tanya is boring, fake, and not funny at all. I hope she's not back.

by Anonymousreply 594April 15, 2019 10:37 PM

new thread as we're almost maxed out here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 595April 15, 2019 10:50 PM

This is MY thread, BITCH. And I will start a new when I want to.

by Anonymousreply 596April 16, 2019 1:51 AM

So Kenya is returning or no?

by Anonymousreply 597April 16, 2019 11:38 AM

I hope Kenya is returning. She needs to save the show and NaNay has to go!

by Anonymousreply 598April 20, 2019 7:17 AM

nene has such rancid shitty energy

why wasn't her fat ugly ass kicked off the show yrs ago.....

by Anonymousreply 599April 20, 2019 7:20 AM

She was off the show for a minute. That is until her Trump checks and sitcom dried up.

by Anonymousreply 600April 20, 2019 7:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!