Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trailer for Lou Pearlman Documentary premiering on YouTube Premium 4/3/19

Featuring former boy banders and Aaron Carter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 3, 2020 6:20 PM

Is JC transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 1March 29, 2019 7:42 PM

Is this doc any good? I can't wrap my mind around paying for YouTube. Really?

by Anonymousreply 2March 29, 2019 7:58 PM

LOL OMG What a pig!

He sexually molested the boys in the bands. Then he ran a Ponzi scheme ripping elderly people off!

by Anonymousreply 3March 29, 2019 8:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4March 29, 2019 8:14 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5March 29, 2019 8:15 PM

This music should never have existed.

by Anonymousreply 6March 29, 2019 8:26 PM

R3 the trailer downplays the sexual abuse angle in favor of highlighting Pearlman's financial misdeeds.

by Anonymousreply 7March 29, 2019 8:33 PM

R2 it comes out April 3rd and you can sign up for a free trial on Youtube to watch it.

by Anonymousreply 8March 29, 2019 8:53 PM

But did Lou get to suck Ashley Parker Angel’s tallywacker?? I’d be soooooo jealous!! Lucky Lou!

by Anonymousreply 9March 29, 2019 9:15 PM

Why does Aaron carter look like a crack head or shall I state a well maintained older man. Does he have the aids.

by Anonymousreply 10March 29, 2019 9:28 PM

R6 way to overexaggerate.

by Anonymousreply 11March 29, 2019 9:29 PM

Just say "exaggerate," r11.

by Anonymousreply 12March 29, 2019 9:50 PM

Perennial DL non favorite Lance Bass

by Anonymousreply 13March 29, 2019 9:56 PM

Or, r8, we can avoid it in droves.

by Anonymousreply 14March 29, 2019 10:14 PM

R1 by all means say what you want about these other thots but not a word about JC Chasez. He doesn’t deserve any of this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15March 29, 2019 10:18 PM

Where’s Timberlake????

Hmmmmmmmm???????????

by Anonymousreply 16March 29, 2019 10:36 PM

R16 hell will freeze over before we hear anything from Justin.

by Anonymousreply 17March 30, 2019 2:14 AM

R10 Because he probably actually is a crackhead??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18March 30, 2019 2:16 AM

Ashley Parker Angel looks crap.

by Anonymousreply 19March 30, 2019 2:29 AM

I want an Aron Carter quickie movie.

by Anonymousreply 20March 30, 2019 2:29 AM

*Aaron

by Anonymousreply 21March 30, 2019 2:30 AM

[Quote] Ashley Parker Angel

What a name!

by Anonymousreply 22March 30, 2019 3:31 AM

Carter is such a drama Queen,....Ashley is stil hot as fuck...JC, I think he is transitioning! All the power to him

by Anonymousreply 23March 30, 2019 3:38 AM

R20 you already had one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24March 30, 2019 7:56 AM

I hope Aaron Carter is getting the help he needs. Every time I see him in an interview he is breaking down crying.

by Anonymousreply 25March 30, 2019 6:06 PM

I imagine Aaron's breakdown is probably related to his being abused by Pearlman.

by Anonymousreply 26March 30, 2019 6:07 PM

R26 - it’s not “abuse” if you liked it (got an erection and orgasmed). What Aaron is feeling is guilt.

by Anonymousreply 27March 30, 2019 6:20 PM

R19, I don't think he looks bad for 37

by Anonymousreply 28March 30, 2019 7:26 PM

[quote]He sexually molested the boys in the bands. Then he ran a Ponzi scheme ripping elderly people off!

And worst of all, contributed to the destruction of the music industry with absolute shit music.

[quote][R26] - it’s not “abuse” if you liked it (got an erection and orgasmed). What Aaron is feeling is guilt.

You must be a grotesque hog yourself to think anyone would enjoy being with someone like Pearlman, especially a kid, you sick fuck.

by Anonymousreply 29March 30, 2019 7:37 PM

Ashley looks good!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30March 30, 2019 8:05 PM

Russiapublicans are launching a 2-yr. attack on LGBT people. They always use us as a Bogeyman to get the Deplorables to the voting booths.

by Anonymousreply 31March 30, 2019 10:14 PM

Why are they always trying to bring down Jewish men?

by Anonymousreply 32March 30, 2019 10:24 PM

Is Ashley gay?

by Anonymousreply 33April 1, 2019 7:12 AM

They are doing themselves no favors featuring Aaron Carter, he reminds me of Corey Feldman

by Anonymousreply 34April 1, 2019 7:27 AM

The thing is up now, if anyone other than me has YouTube Premium.

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2019 11:46 PM

So Ashley said he followed Perlman into the toilet to be noticed....he knew he game...if Perlman did "whatever" and then O-Town became big, would we have a #metoo moment now? Just sying in regards to the whole mess...(watching the doc now)

by Anonymousreply 36April 4, 2019 12:11 AM

Seriously, JC really looks like he's transitioning.

by Anonymousreply 37April 4, 2019 12:13 AM

Is Aaron Carter still gay? Remember when he was “dating” Chris “Leave Britney Alone” Crocker?

by Anonymousreply 38April 4, 2019 12:27 AM

Ashley Parker Angel had a reality show on MTV that was all about his On/Off relationship with his baby mama.

Typical straight people drama. If he’s gay, he’s deeply, deeply closeted or a Very good actor.

by Anonymousreply 39April 4, 2019 12:30 AM

Honestly, I do get a whiff of the gay off of Ashley Parker Angel.

by Anonymousreply 40April 4, 2019 1:02 AM

I'm surprised they got the rights to all the BSB and NSYNC music.

by Anonymousreply 41April 4, 2019 1:05 AM

Also, Ashley Parker Angel has held up the best of any of them. He was also the one who first broached Lou's creepy behavior.

by Anonymousreply 42April 4, 2019 1:35 AM

Everyone who called for MJ to be muted needs to do the same for all this boy band/slut pop shit.

And whoever was in charge of casting MMC and enabling Britney Spheres and Justin Timberfake’s careers also needs to be investigated.

by Anonymousreply 43April 4, 2019 12:49 PM

[quote]This music should never have existed.

Agreed. Burn it all. Smash every CD to bits. Take it off iTunes, Spotify, and every radio station on Earth. Incinerate those posters you hung in your rooms back in the day. Take the [italic]Simpsons[/italic] episode with *NSTINK out of syndication. Scorning and public shaming for anyone who brings up the subject again in any context or attempts to subject us to any of it.

by Anonymousreply 44April 4, 2019 12:53 PM

Aaron has lost weight again and looks like he's relapsing.

DL fave JC Chasez looks like a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 45April 4, 2019 1:10 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46April 4, 2019 3:41 PM

Unfortunately, I see no happy ending for Aaron. He’s going to end up like Danny Pintauro: HIV-positive, looking 50 when he’s 40 (if he lives that long), and trying to use that to squeeze out one last minute of fame when they didn’t deserve the other 14 in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 47April 4, 2019 4:14 PM

R38 blinds have it that in 2016 Aaron dated bi musician/actor Drake Bell for a little bit while they shared a nostalgia tour.

The BI was vague on whether they made it a year or why they hooked up exclusively in the first place, so there’s the salt-grain.

Cute couple if they did date, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48April 4, 2019 10:06 PM

Seeing Aaron getting so upset and angry at the mere suggestion that Lou had abused him pretty much convinced me that Lou abused him.

by Anonymousreply 49April 4, 2019 11:49 PM

Holy shit JC Chasez looks hot. Much better now than when he was famous.

by Anonymousreply 50April 5, 2019 6:37 AM

Aaron is an enabler, not a victim. Less than zero sympathy here.

by Anonymousreply 51April 5, 2019 12:07 PM

Nick and Aaron's mother, Jane Carter, said she knew what was up with Lou from the start and warned the other mothers. Unfortunately, everyone was on the gravy train, so most looked the other way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52April 5, 2019 12:27 PM

She tried to stop it and failed miserably. The others didn’t care. THEY. DID. NOT. CARE. They’re pimps. They’re complicit and should be punished.

by Anonymousreply 53April 5, 2019 12:33 PM

I'm disappointed they barely touched on the subject of him being a sexual predator. Everyone knows he was a fucking creep.

by Anonymousreply 54April 5, 2019 5:52 PM

[quote]Nick and Aaron's mother, Jane Carter, said she knew what was up with Lou from the start and warned the other mothers.

Sure, Jan. She knew from the start and still gave him her other kid.

by Anonymousreply 55April 5, 2019 6:14 PM

So Ashley Parker Angel admit that he followed Lou into the restroom and what sing one of his songs LOL.

by Anonymousreply 56April 5, 2019 6:31 PM

Is Ashley his real name, what parent names their son Ashley? Also is he gay?

by Anonymousreply 57April 5, 2019 6:39 PM

Whatever happened to that really hot hawaiian? guy from O-Town that quit during the reality show. I always felt he left because Lou was trying to have sex with him and he was like I'm outta here.

by Anonymousreply 58April 5, 2019 7:14 PM

No Justin, no story. The biggest member is missing so next

by Anonymousreply 59April 5, 2019 7:20 PM

Justin Timberlake did fuck Lou, but he wont talk about it.

by Anonymousreply 60April 5, 2019 7:24 PM

Why is the camera so far away from JC? Is it so bad they didn't want a closeup?

by Anonymousreply 61April 5, 2019 8:59 PM

Here's a whole collection of Ashley

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62April 5, 2019 9:17 PM

[quote]I'm disappointed they barely touched on the subject of him being a sexual predator. Everyone knows he was a fucking creep.

Really? What is the point then? Why else would anyone tune in for a documentary about that pig?

by Anonymousreply 63April 5, 2019 9:37 PM

[quote]Really? What is the point then? Why else would anyone tune in for a documentary about that pig?

The Ponzi scheme was pretty fascinating as well.

Since Lance produced this, I suspect he might have gone a bit more into the allegations had it been made after, rather than concurrently with, Leaving Neverland.

Although the only real allegations came from Jane Carter, who didn't participate, and Rich Cronin, who's dead, so...

by Anonymousreply 64April 5, 2019 11:02 PM

[Quote]Sure, Jan. She knew from the start and still gave him her other kid.

For a payday, yes, she sure did.

by Anonymousreply 65April 5, 2019 11:23 PM

So he was a pedo and an embezzler in addition to being a pig-faced carbo.

by Anonymousreply 66April 5, 2019 11:56 PM

Random thought but.....i wonder if JC has ever discussed in full detail what happened with Lou to Podwall.

by Anonymousreply 67April 6, 2019 12:04 AM

I’m still surprised Lance got JC to speak about this in front of a camera at all. Lance must be quite persuasive.

by Anonymousreply 68April 6, 2019 7:49 AM

[quote]Honestly, I do get a whiff of the gay off of Ashley Parker Angel.

More like a motherfucking cookie factory.

by Anonymousreply 69April 6, 2019 8:04 AM

Now you know why it makes me sick to still hear this shit anywhere. As if it wasn’t bad enough when it was new.

by Anonymousreply 70April 6, 2019 3:04 PM

JC didn't even say anything bad about Lou in the movie. Wasn't the rumor back in the day that he was the one taking it for the team?

by Anonymousreply 71April 6, 2019 9:05 PM

I don’t get how *NSYNC didn’t just sic Joey Fatone on LP and get another manager.

Given his size and thick passata-blood I wouldn’t have stepped to Joey even when he was a sweet starry-eyed 18y.o cub. Ok, he wasn’t really a bruiser and he’s kind of a soft touch even now but at his twinkiest he still had intimidating size & presence.

by Anonymousreply 72April 7, 2019 8:36 PM

Knowing the rumours about Lou and his tendencies I've always thought it kind of suss how BSB and Nsync were both formed around prepubescent boys (Nick Carter and Justin Timberlake respectively) god knows what the fat old perv did to those kids. Justin for sure will never speak out. Nick might in time.

by Anonymousreply 73April 9, 2019 3:41 PM

Lance Bass is homely as fuck. That large potato head and botched nose surgery make him look ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 74April 9, 2019 3:49 PM

R74 = Reichen Lehmkuhl

by Anonymousreply 75April 9, 2019 4:28 PM

The doc wasn't very good.

I honestly don't think Lou did much more than grab and grope. Of course, no one here wants to believe that.

by Anonymousreply 76April 9, 2019 4:54 PM

Ashley Parker Angel is the hottest of all of them plus he knew how the game was being played

by Anonymousreply 77April 10, 2019 5:26 AM

[quote] Justin for sure will never speak out. Nick might in time.

Nick has his own indiscretions to keep quiet. I don’t think he’ll be looking to draw any attention of that nature, particularly now he’s got a wife and a little child.

by Anonymousreply 78April 10, 2019 4:16 PM

R76 Grabbing and groping people who you have significant power over is no small thing. Especially if the people you are grabbing and groping are under age pubescent young boys.

by Anonymousreply 79April 10, 2019 5:03 PM

Was Lou Pearlman a closeted gay man?

by Anonymousreply 80April 10, 2019 5:28 PM

R80 In the sense that Kevin Spacey was a "closeted gay man", most likely.

by Anonymousreply 81April 10, 2019 5:44 PM

Maybe he didn't touch anyone and just appreciated their talent.

by Anonymousreply 82April 11, 2019 10:21 PM

[quote]So he was a pedo

I thought all the boy banders were beyond puberty - and most of them over eighteen. Am I wrong?

I don’t think he was a pedo. At most an ephebophile.

by Anonymousreply 83April 11, 2019 10:32 PM

R83 You are wrong. Aaron Carter was 10 when Lou signed him. Nick Carter was 12 years old when he signed for Lou, who then built a boyband of older teens/young adults around him. Justin Timberlake was I think 13 when he started working with Lou and again, much like with Nick C, Lou then built a boyband of older teens/young adults around him. Could all be perfectly innocent of course but I don't think you can blame people for suspecting not.

Lance Bass, 16 when he signed for Lou, is always careful to say the rumours of Lou were of him being paedophile not of him being a closeted gay man. Only himself and Justin in the band were children and he has described being sexually harassed by Lou (or as he put it "inappropriate touching")

There were also a lot more aspiring artists who signed for Lou or worked for him than the ones who are well known. For every BSB or Nsync there were probably 20 more groups who Lou used and then discarded, who knows what ages they were. With the older teens and adults Lou worked with and have testified to being sexually harassed it wouldn't surprise me if it was the power he had over them that turned him on more than anything else.

The guy was a perv, no two ways about it.

by Anonymousreply 84April 12, 2019 9:32 AM

Remember the interview with Howard Stern where the guy said Lou sat in his underwear? He was the singer who died from LFO

by Anonymousreply 85April 12, 2019 9:38 AM

And all the stations who muted Michael Jackson’s music need to do the same to this, otherwise they are hypocrites.

Everyone who became famous because of him needs to go away. None of them were hot or talented. All of them are douches. In fact, it looks like the closest thing to an American version of Bacha Bazi.

by Anonymousreply 86April 12, 2019 9:40 AM

What kind of disease is LFO?

by Anonymousreply 87April 12, 2019 9:40 AM

R86 Yeah because it's their fault the fat old perv took advantage of them. If we cancelled the work of every singer/actor that had been used by a old fat producer on their way to fame there would be nothing to watch or listen to. We would also have to cancel Britney because he gave her start as well (in the band not at all creepily called Innosense)

Nsync found their biggest success with No Strings Attached after they sued his ass and got out of their contract. You can say the same for BSB (though Nick C has his own rumours and allegations)

by Anonymousreply 88April 12, 2019 9:46 AM

False equivalency, r86. The Backstreet Boys didn’t commit any deplorable acts. I mean, other than some of their stupid recordings.

Michael Jackson was a predator.

If we start boycotting all work touched or backed by perverts, many movies, songs, paintings, and sculptures would need to be burned. Half the renaissance would disappear.

by Anonymousreply 89April 12, 2019 9:46 AM

r87 Lyte Funky Ones

by Anonymousreply 90April 12, 2019 9:48 AM

R85 Oh yes. It's still on YT, first part here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91April 12, 2019 9:48 AM

That horrible “Summer Girls” song was a douchebag anthem if ever their was one. Poorly rhymed and heterosexist lyrics, digitally modified pseudo-singing, and just harmonically and melodically worthless all around.

Michael Jackson was found not guilty in a court of law and an FBI investigation proved it. Lou Pearlman had no interest in music per se, just using it as a front for abuse.

by Anonymousreply 92April 12, 2019 9:49 AM

[quote]We would also have to cancel Britney because he gave her start as well (in the band not at all creepily called Innosense)

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

by Anonymousreply 93April 12, 2019 9:50 AM

Whoever cast Britney and Justin on MMC probably should be investigated as well.

by Anonymousreply 94April 12, 2019 9:51 AM

This documentary was never going to tell the whole truth. Listen to the Stern interview with Rich Cronin. That's what you need to listen to if you want to know the truth.

Without being explicit, after listening to it, if you're smart, you'll know who of Pearlman's little darlings did favours for fame.

by Anonymousreply 95April 12, 2019 10:04 AM

Part 2 of Rich Cronin's Stern interview. This shit is crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 12, 2019 10:09 AM

I want to know if her ever tried anything with the sexiest boy bander of them all, Kevin Richardson?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97April 12, 2019 10:10 AM

Kevin was an old man by boyband standards so I doubt it.

by Anonymousreply 98April 12, 2019 10:14 AM

Kev was early twenties when BSB formed, and so was Rich Cronin when LFO came on board (and we know Rich’s story from the Stern interview), so it’s not too far off that Lou might’ve tried it with Kevin too.

by Anonymousreply 99April 12, 2019 10:18 AM

R99 True but there were younger more vulnerable and impressionable members of the BSB (like Nick and AJ) I think he would have been more likely to target. I do think it was as much a power kink for Lou as anything else. LFO were all around the same age.

by Anonymousreply 100April 12, 2019 10:21 AM

However you want to define Lou's particular "interests" I think if you were a kid like Nick Carter or Justin Timberlake and being exposed to that kind of harassment and behaviour from someone who had a lot of power over you, it can't not have been traumatising. Like you say Rich was early 20s and was disturbed by, now imagine a 14 year old trying to process and deal with it.

Howard Donald from Take That once said in an interview that it was only looking back on the bands early success with hidsight that he realised how young Robbie Williams was at the time and thought, if it messed up his head as a 22/23/24 year old, what the hell was it like for Robbie going through that as a teenager? (Howard is 6 years older than Robbie) and as far as we know their manager was a ruthless business man and allegedly a bit of a bully but not a perv. So with Nsync and BSB you need to add that extra layer of messed up.

Kids just need to be kept well away from the entertainment industry until they are at least 18. It's to messed an industry for young minds to process.

by Anonymousreply 101April 12, 2019 10:29 AM

Kevin is a tranny. HARD pass.

by Anonymousreply 102April 12, 2019 10:42 AM

*NSYNC was one ugly boy band. JC was the only truly good looking one, and he was very hot. Sad to think what he may have had to do for the sake of the other guys.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103April 12, 2019 11:02 AM

Meh. Normally I go for a guy in a mesh shirt but he does nothing for me.

All the white boy bands are just copying Menudo and New Edition anyway.

by Anonymousreply 104April 12, 2019 11:06 AM

Lol, r104. I tried to find a pic of hot young JC without the ridiculous fashion of the time. The mesh shirt was the most low key I could find.

by Anonymousreply 105April 12, 2019 11:08 AM

More proof that whoever said “clothes make the man” had it backwards.

by Anonymousreply 106April 12, 2019 11:18 AM

"Do you want to watch Top Gun?" LMAO listening to the Rich Cronin interview with Stern

by Anonymousreply 107April 12, 2019 11:20 AM

This music is so bad it’s dragging down black music along with it. It’s that bad. Music was horrible in the late 1990s. Just horrible. The white stations sucked, the black ones sucked, and if it wasn’t for jazz on public radio, oldies radio, and college radio, there would have literally been nothing worth listening to.

by Anonymousreply 108April 12, 2019 11:21 AM

very good, saw it,

aaron carter is a disgrace for defending the fat old peddy

yes jc looking a tad uh estrogen ish, YOUNG o really

by Anonymousreply 109April 12, 2019 11:34 AM

R103 JC was always my bias. He could sing, he could dance, he could act and do comedy, and he seemed like a nice dude.

JIVE fucked over his talent majorly. Some of his demos on Youtube are killer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 12, 2019 2:02 PM

guess lou sucked aaron as carter defends him so.....honey he dint do nuffin for u.....said u where a cheap fuk with a tore u anus. gee

by Anonymousreply 111April 12, 2019 4:38 PM

R103 Why do you assume JC did when Lance Bass is always careful to stress the rumours were about Lou being a paedophile and the only kid in the band was Justin. Why else do you think there is a such a wall of silence around the whole thing from Nsync pov? The only one who will even address it is Lance and event then it's often vague and non specific. He has also said he wouldn't have liked to see what would have happened if Justin's mom was ever left alone in a room with Lou and a loaded gun.

Justin will never talk about it (publicly) so I doubt we will ever know for sure.

JC was talented and handsome and should have had a better solo career. But Justin had the charisma and stage presence and that is what matters most in the music industry. There is a reason Robbie was more successful than Gary Barlow after Take That disbanded and it wasn't that he was more talented.

by Anonymousreply 112April 12, 2019 7:38 PM

Sounds like Michael Jackson and Lou Pearlman would've been good buddies. Sick fucks.

by Anonymousreply 113April 12, 2019 8:55 PM

Pearlman is worse because he was a pedo, an embezzler, and a cultural philistine.

by Anonymousreply 114April 12, 2019 8:57 PM

[quote]Kevin is a tranny. HARD pass

Surely you jest, motherfucker.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 12, 2019 10:18 PM

I don't find Kevin attractive at all, he looks like a white Snoop Dogg.

by Anonymousreply 116April 14, 2019 12:33 PM

Ashley still has a great ass and doesn't mind showing it.

by Anonymousreply 117April 14, 2019 12:51 PM

Off-topic, but I just watched a Menudo video of them doing a Spanish remake/cover of The Village People's "Can't Stop the Music" (a really great pop song, imo), and they are AWFUL! The lead singer can't sing and the others are doing dopey choreography you'd find at a sweet sixteen party!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118April 14, 2019 2:53 PM

When does Lou get out and he should write a tell all book.

by Anonymousreply 119April 14, 2019 4:22 PM

He got out in August of 2016, r119. I doubt, though, that a book will be forthcoming seeing as how he’s dead and all. That may hamper his ability just a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 120April 14, 2019 4:29 PM

Aaron is saving "his truth" for his book.

by Anonymousreply 121April 14, 2019 4:38 PM

[quote]I don't find Kevin attractive at all, he looks like a white Snoop Dogg.

So, just because he resembles a black man makes him unattractive?” RACIST!

by Anonymousreply 122April 14, 2019 6:23 PM

Lance has given interviews saying that he and his team wanted salacious stories out of poor Aaron, but AC only gave effusive praise when it came to the subject of Lou.

Can’t they all just let this guy be and let him move on now? And can’t Aaron himself just let go of that life and start over again, live in a beachside shack or something? I think he’s one of those former stars who would fare best out of the spotlight and living quiet & humble, like qwerty who by all accounts is healthy & wealthy & happy now living with his boyfriend in the Valley.

by Anonymousreply 123April 14, 2019 8:25 PM

Wow didn't know h died and in prison too.

by Anonymousreply 124April 14, 2019 10:45 PM

Alright DLers, what do we think of Lance's silver look?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 125April 15, 2019 1:50 AM

^^that woman is so cute, she looks like Alison Scagliotti crossed with Christy Carlson-Romano and I’m into it. She gushes over the boybanders but she gives me vibes.

by Anonymousreply 126April 15, 2019 4:38 PM

R122 Ha! No, looking like Snoop Dogg makes a man unattractive.

by Anonymousreply 127April 16, 2019 3:18 PM

Neither man is unattractive

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128April 16, 2019 5:44 PM

r126 that is Ashley Iaconetti from The Bachelor/Bachelor in Paradise

Lance now looks like his marionette from No Strings Attached or Jude Law in A.I. but I do like Lance.

by Anonymousreply 129April 17, 2019 5:32 AM

R59 coming through like

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 17, 2019 8:13 PM

R130: More ironic is Justin didn't push Lance even though it's clear the two of them do NOT like each other.

by Anonymousreply 131April 17, 2019 9:46 PM

R130’s GIF is a perfect 4-second abridging of the NSYNC post-band career story.

How JC just painfully and dramatically topples right at Jussy’s feet and knocks into Chris who stumbles back offscreen in surprise, while on the other side Joey lumbers where he is pushed toward the back with a hurt look on his face and all the while Lance stays clear of the carnage and doesn’t let anyone get close enough to knock him down. It’s like poetry.

by Anonymousreply 132April 17, 2019 10:05 PM

R132: How nicely put. It's strange how all 4 are friends and all the rest of it, but Justin just can't be bothered. I don't really get it.

by Anonymousreply 133April 17, 2019 10:16 PM

For old time's sake, let us enjoy the beauty of stoned and/or drunk JC....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134April 18, 2019 12:55 AM

BI rumor has it that JC got married in secret early this year...to a man.

I could see it, despite the spurious sources.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 18, 2019 3:03 PM

R134 aww, they’re all only college-age kids there.

I forgot how country-ass Justin’s accent was. Lance seems a little tired of all of them even that early, though he looks at Lance with adoration. Chris & Joey are just goofy assholes, it’s cute.

I guess we don’t need to ask why their was their bus so insultingly tiny?

by Anonymousreply 136April 18, 2019 5:56 PM

Pearlman is Jewish, right? Asking for a friend.

by Anonymousreply 137April 18, 2019 6:14 PM

[quote]I guess we don’t need to ask why their was their bus so insultingly tiny?

Because they were a cut rate BSB. Lou saved all the perks for his first BIG successful band.

by Anonymousreply 138April 18, 2019 6:50 PM

R135 but did Lance sing at the wedding? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 18, 2019 7:38 PM

R136: "Lance seems a little tired of all of them even that early, though he looks at Lance with adoration." I guess we all look at ourselves with adoration sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 140April 18, 2019 8:52 PM

JC is not married to a man. His GF of 3/4 years moved in with him last year.

by Anonymousreply 141April 18, 2019 9:19 PM

This is the girlfriend

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142April 18, 2019 9:25 PM

^^he capped that 'This I Promise You' oh NO

by Anonymousreply 143April 18, 2019 9:59 PM

She was with him at Coachella the other night with the other SO's so I doubt he is secretly married to a man. He is Bi too much evidence for that not to be true. However he's settled down with woman, not a man. Lance did say he invited JC to the premier but JC said he wanted to watch it alone so even though he didn't really say anything too bad in the documentary I imagine it's still not a memory he wanted to relive with a bunch of other people around.

by Anonymousreply 144April 18, 2019 10:10 PM

Screw that Justin had all the charisma crap. Anyone who saw JC's live shows knows he's got plenty of charisma on his own. It wasn't lack of charisma it was just bad luck, the fact that he was the 2nd oldest in the band instead of the youngest and the fact that Justin would have sold out his own grandmother for solo success. The rest of the group were treating their hiatus projects as side projects to refresh them for the next Nsync record. JC was writing songs for the next Nsync record whereas Justin knew he wasn't coming back so he went all in. By the time Justin told everyone else fuck off I do what I want they had missed the Nsync momentum that could have boosted their solo projects because 2 years had passed

by Anonymousreply 145April 18, 2019 10:11 PM

^^and don't forget that both Justin and JC signed to Jive Records for their solos, but Jive decided to prioritise Baby Spice and that was all she wrote. SCHIZOPHRENIC really went hard a sexy pop album but without backing....

by Anonymousreply 146April 18, 2019 10:21 PM

Did Lance get to see Justin naked?

by Anonymousreply 147April 18, 2019 10:46 PM

R146 Didn't want to get into the record company thing because that's a book in itself. They did the bare minimum. Jive had the right of first refusal for their solo albums. If they hadn't signed JC, JC would have been signed by another record company. A record company that would have wanted to get the most out of their new investment and would have promoted him properly. They already decided they were going to put all their eggs in Justin's basket and they wanted to make sure he didn't have any real competition. Not saying anything but seems like maybe they signed JC only so they could bury him.

by Anonymousreply 148April 18, 2019 10:47 PM

R147: Maybe Justin hopped into Lance's bunk completely naked on a light night drive, Lance said "Tennessee bitch, please" and that is why the 2 don't get along to this day. Hmmm...

R144: Is there visual evidence to the BI theory?

by Anonymousreply 149April 19, 2019 12:25 AM

Justin was also in all the tabloids at the time for his relationship with Britney. Even though it ended ugly they were teen pop royalty for a time. Justin is good at using women for his own PR and Jive was thrilled to ride that momentum

by Anonymousreply 150April 19, 2019 12:43 AM

More JC cuteness. Plus Justin on a damn sugar high toward the end lol.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151April 19, 2019 9:05 PM

On this board we love and we stan JC Chasez. Joey is nice if you like bears. The rest are all irrelevant to us.

by Anonymousreply 152April 19, 2019 9:31 PM

FF r27

by Anonymousreply 153April 19, 2019 9:58 PM

I just randomly came across this on Youtube. Aaron Carter freaked out because he was abused. This explains much about Aaron Carter. Justin Timberlake's absence to me was telling. I would put money on his having let Pearlman do whatever he wanted.

by Anonymousreply 154December 28, 2019 9:01 PM

R154 I bet the opposite, actually. I thought Justin Timberlake's mother actually protected him from Lou Pearlman and was always around? It doesn't sound like she was Nick/Aaron Carter's mother who sold her children to the highest bidder.

by Anonymousreply 155December 28, 2019 9:47 PM

JC Chasez used to look like this...what happened.

The Johnny Depp School for Grooming, Personal Hygiene, and Morning Ablutions is NOT one anyone should attend.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156December 28, 2019 10:55 PM

Justin Timberlake didn't appear in the documentary because he and Lance Bass dislike each other. Lance said he didn't bother to ask Justin because he knew Justin would say no.

by Anonymousreply 157January 6, 2020 8:37 AM

I thought the documentary would be all about the molestation accusations, but it was mainly about financial issues.

Bass is careful to say, "I never SAW anything." That doesn't mean he didn't know about it. And, honestly, he would be the last one a predator would want to touch.

Bass also seems close to his mom, who seemed nice. But, surely, the parents feel guilt about putting them children in such a situation. Bass may want to assuage that guilt by playing down the unwanted sexual attention.

by Anonymousreply 158February 25, 2020 4:54 PM

What caused Justin and Lance to have a falling out?

Jealousy? Or embarrassment over known secrets?

by Anonymousreply 159February 25, 2020 4:54 PM

[quote]Because they were a cut rate BSB.

Please, all the white boy bands just copied Menudo and New Edition and none of them produced music worth listening to. They make Stock-Aitken-Waterman sound like Johann Strauss.

by Anonymousreply 160February 25, 2020 5:16 PM

That was the only part of the documentary that I thought was interesting: The rivalry between Backstreet Boys and Nsync.

I get why BSB hated Nsync (and Lou for creating them). I thought it was funny how Bass said he was afraid to talk to BSB at parties because he was afraid they'd be mean to him.

by Anonymousreply 161February 25, 2020 5:22 PM

Just because a parent was around doesn't mean that the kid was protected. Just look at Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears and their pimp / mom manager.

by Anonymousreply 162February 25, 2020 5:46 PM

Pearlman was a creep, but I think he was as much of a business creep as Jeffrey Epstein where he used his pop star creations to build his own network of business clients and associates. I have no doubt that if you dig deeper those businessmen, who did business with Pearlman, also had their way with members of Pearlman's boy groups. All that's missing is a secluded island where it all took place.

by Anonymousreply 163February 25, 2020 5:53 PM

It's interesting that Justin Timberlake's mother appears, but he he doesn't. You would think they would have a coordinated approach to involvement.

I suspect Justin thinks he's too cool to be associated with his boy band past.

by Anonymousreply 164February 25, 2020 6:02 PM

I like to call ugly, rich old men I'm fucking "Big Pappa" too.

by Anonymousreply 165February 25, 2020 6:13 PM

R157 Lance & Justin appear to be on good terms now, so either they squashed any beef these last few years or they never really had personal issues between them.

Justin was on Lance’s podcast just last month, in high spirits and happy to talk. They even shared a couple of laughs. I don’t see any kind of problem in that relationship, though I don’t think they’re very close.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166April 2, 2020 12:43 AM

Ugh. Aaron Carter looks like a an Autistic bartender I used to fuck.

by Anonymousreply 167April 2, 2020 12:49 AM

[quote] Justin thinks he's too cool to be associated with his boy band past.

R164 not for long, bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168April 3, 2020 3:15 PM

Is Ashley Parker Angel a closet ginge? He doesn't look right with brown hair.

by Anonymousreply 169April 3, 2020 3:47 PM

JC was so handsome, but I think he has allowed himself to go. He can be hot with weight loss and a stylish haircut.

by Anonymousreply 170April 3, 2020 4:16 PM

He'd look so much better salt and pepper.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 3, 2020 4:35 PM

Gosh, you have to do a LOT of meth to look like Aaron does. That looks like about two decades’ worth of non-stop benders.

by Anonymousreply 172April 3, 2020 4:58 PM

I hope Wahlberg had to suck that fat bastard's dick multiple times. Religious god fucker.

by Anonymousreply 173April 3, 2020 6:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!