Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

*NSYNC Reunion - closer than it’s ever been?

Would you go to a new *NSYNC show? Which guy would you be most hype to see?

It’s the 20th anniversary of their hit album & tour NO STRINGS ATTACHED (2000), their 2019 Coachella cameo blew up the Internet, and JT’s solo career has ground to a halt. Plus, technically-speaking the group never disbanded (rather they are on indefinite hiatus since 2002), and according to Lance Bass they owe Sony Music Entertainment “one more album” to fulfil their contractual obligation.

[quote] On March 20, Timberlake appeared on Bass’ podcast. During the wide-ranging chat, Timberlake said he hopes they can talk more about a potential reunion soon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 190May 10, 2020 5:07 PM

I've thought of nothing else.

by Anonymousreply 1April 3, 2020 12:04 PM

First the Crüe, and now NSYNC?

Truly, these are the end of days.

by Anonymousreply 2April 3, 2020 12:22 PM

I wouldn't go to a show, but i guess the guy i'd be most hyped about is JC.

by Anonymousreply 3April 3, 2020 12:25 PM

Please let them die before this can happen. The Buttstreet Bois, too. And Britstina. The mess these people made of music in 1999 can never be forgiven. It would be one thing if the music had even been slightly passable, but only one good song came out of the entire oeuvre.

These people created the fecal standard that is 21st century pop music.

by Anonymousreply 4April 3, 2020 12:26 PM

The Backstreet Boys are still very popular, selling out concerts all over the world.

by Anonymousreply 5April 3, 2020 12:31 PM

You know Timberlake's getting desperate if he genuine wants to reunite. Remember that lame ass one they did for like two second at some awards show? Might've been the Grammys like five or six years ago. That was very much Timberlake doing them a favor, but has Timberlake been hot? His last album was a flop, no? And nowadays he's know for being Jessica Biel's husband and the voice of a troll. A reunion could do him good.

by Anonymousreply 6April 3, 2020 12:34 PM

So now Timberlake's career's dried up, he's finally entertaining the idea?

by Anonymousreply 7April 3, 2020 12:35 PM

Also, everyone loved the Backstreet Boys doing their teleconference singalong, so it'd be a smart move for the crew. Also, all of us who grew up listening to their music are in our 30s now and would totally go to an NSYNC reunion show. Could be the first big post-COVID event to look forward to if it happens. Hopefully there will be a vaccine by then.

by Anonymousreply 8April 3, 2020 12:35 PM

[quote] only one good song came out of the entire oeuvre.

‘I Thought She Knew’?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9April 3, 2020 12:46 PM

They've got tons of bops.

by Anonymousreply 10April 3, 2020 12:47 PM

R6 that shit pissed me off. Should have gone for [italic] at least [/italic] 3 minutes.

R9 such an underrated song.

by Anonymousreply 11April 3, 2020 1:02 PM

It was such a slap in the face to the rest of the members, especially since THAT'S what America was wanting at the time. No one cares about Timberlake as a musician anymore. His acting career peaked in 2010 with Social Network. Dude's done, and should consider reuniting, but when he does, they better make it about all five, 'cause I'm way more interested in what the other four have been up to. Hell, Lance is a more compelling public figure.

What's JC been up to? Remember when he tried to pop off that solo career in the early 00s, but we weren't really having it? Everyone knew who the real star was, pretty boy!

I definitely remember this song getting play on MTV though. It was attacked to Drumline I think? Some PG-13 early 00s film.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12April 3, 2020 1:05 PM

Attached*

by Anonymousreply 13April 3, 2020 1:06 PM

[Quote] What's JC been up to?

Hanging with Camp Podwall.

by Anonymousreply 14April 3, 2020 1:07 PM

R12, The musical bridge was also the theme for the series, 'Clean Sweep.'

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15April 3, 2020 1:23 PM

R11 ‘I Thought She Knew’ really is criminally overlooked as a moving pop staple in general, though *NSYNC fans hold it highly.

The history of it is unexpected. It began life as a sweet, sad little love poem written by Robin Wiley, an earnest North Dakota balladeer & vocal-coach Frau in her late-thirties working in the bubblegum industry as a ghostwriter. She called the tune ‘I Thought He Knew’, only altering the pronoun when her wide-eyed charges in *NSYNC expressed interest in learning the song acapella - and if all went well, recording it and marking it as their own.

Cut by the group and ready for the world to hear, it was used by the band as a touching downtempo transitional number in concerts, as a way to thank their first dedicated teacher & composer (who became like a surrogate mother of sorts to the group). The song then became a de facto tribute song when Robin unexpectedly passed of cancer in 2006.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16April 3, 2020 3:03 PM

R10 not just bops, but really homoerotic gay-club bangers.

Mechanical bull-riding, anyone?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 3, 2020 3:09 PM

Timberlake is too big of a global superstar to lower himself.

by Anonymousreply 18April 3, 2020 3:16 PM

Honey... it's not 2009 anymore.

by Anonymousreply 19April 3, 2020 3:17 PM

Don't you mean 1999, r19?

by Anonymousreply 20April 3, 2020 3:22 PM

"So, now that yer solo career has dried up, ya come CRAAAAWLIN' back . . . "

by Anonymousreply 21April 3, 2020 3:22 PM

R12 iirc Tara Reid stalked JC after they shot the video for ‘Blowin’ Me Up’, and he got totally freaked out and put off. He stopped dating even semi-famous women after that, though he was always more interested in civilians anyway.

Both JC’s solo albums (the second, THE STORY OF KATE, was unreleased/shelved, now only available online as a bootleg rip) were great for what they were and taken on their own terms, which is as a collection of fun tongue-in-cheek saucy dancefloor bumps with the occasionally schmoopy croon a la *NSYNC thrown in. JC worked his ass off both in *NSYNC and out of it, and sadly it didn’t matter because he got backstabbed by both his management/label and his close friend & coworker.

I love his solo effort ‘Dear Goodbye’ (on the album SCHIZOPHRENIC) it’s the perfect song to put on when coming out of a break-up fugue. It’s hard to remember so far back, but if memory serves I think JC’s dear friend, idol & mentor Richard Marx has a credit on it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22April 3, 2020 3:28 PM

[quote]Both JC’s solo albums (the second, THE STORY OF KATE, was unreleased/shelved, now only available online as a bootleg rip) were great for what they were and taken on their own terms, which is as a collection of fun tongue-in-cheek saucy dancefloor bumps with the occasionally schmoopy croon a la *NSYNC thrown in. JC worked his ass off both in *NSYNC and out of it, and sadly it didn’t matter because he got backstabbed by both his management/label and his close friend & coworker.

This was a comment in a Twitter thread this morning about Justin Timberlake.

To piggy back in this, I listed (sic) to the *NSYNC interviews on Lance Bass podcast and Lance basically let it spill that the record company just train wrecked JC’s album and boosted Justin’s.

by Anonymousreply 23April 3, 2020 3:32 PM

R22 JC was more interested in cock.

by Anonymousreply 24April 3, 2020 3:33 PM

JC should be the best looking, yet looks like some middle-aged pron star from a low budget 70s studio.

Cut your hair, get to the gym, put some decent age-appropriate clothes on.

by Anonymousreply 25April 3, 2020 3:36 PM

They're not going to get on the tour bus unless stadiums sell out from $300 tickets and who has $300 dollars to spend on a concert ticket in 2020?

Maybe they can do something online for free, lol

by Anonymousreply 26April 3, 2020 3:37 PM

Jc looks like Enrique Iglesias on his solo album cover.

by Anonymousreply 27April 3, 2020 3:54 PM

[quote]They're not going to get on the tour bus unless stadiums sell out from $300 tickets and who has $300 dollars to spend on a concert ticket in 2020?

Evidently lots of people. Gaga's upcoming stadium tour is going to sell out, as did the Rolling Stones, Ariana Grande, Jonas Brothers, BTS, Post Malone.

by Anonymousreply 28April 3, 2020 3:59 PM

R22 thinks JC is STRAIGHT?????

by Anonymousreply 29April 3, 2020 4:03 PM

[quote]Gaga's upcoming stadium tour is going to sell out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30April 3, 2020 4:04 PM

We need this now more than ever.

by Anonymousreply 31April 3, 2020 4:06 PM

JC does not look good with long hair.

by Anonymousreply 32April 3, 2020 4:07 PM

I hope they do this. The childhood memories!! Justin better get his head out of his own ass already.

by Anonymousreply 33April 3, 2020 4:07 PM

I would love to see them perform, especially JC.

by Anonymousreply 34April 3, 2020 4:10 PM

Jc's album was released 2 years after Justin's and JC was near 30 by that point. Justin was young, handsome, popular, and coming out of a high profile relationship with Britney Spears.

Of course they were going to capitalize off that. It's no slight to JC.

by Anonymousreply 35April 3, 2020 4:10 PM

Timberlake is getting dragged on other sites because other singers are coming forward and revealing that they sang the hard parts on his hit songs.

The funny thing is: they are women.

by Anonymousreply 36April 3, 2020 4:10 PM

R36 What’s wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 37April 3, 2020 4:14 PM

JC's hair is also dyed too dark.

On the other side of hair sins: Lance's frosting at the front.

I will say this: Because Lance has improved his stying and they others have gone a bit to seed, he is not longer so obviously the ugliest one.

by Anonymousreply 38April 3, 2020 4:19 PM

What r4 said. Pop music was ruined 20 years ago and it's never recovered.

by Anonymousreply 39April 3, 2020 4:21 PM

R4 These people didn't "create" anything.

They were just the puppets of producers.

by Anonymousreply 40April 3, 2020 4:25 PM

Is Chris the one still wearing a 1999 chin goatee in 2020?

by Anonymousreply 41April 3, 2020 4:27 PM

If you listen to Joey's solo (starting at 2:22) on Blaque's 2000 hit, "As If," he's got a great voice!

I think he sang more of the popular vocals than fans knew back then.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42April 3, 2020 4:32 PM

Wouldn't be caught there undead

by Anonymousreply 43April 3, 2020 4:41 PM

JC, please cut your hair! I always thought you were the cute one!

by Anonymousreply 44April 3, 2020 4:58 PM

It looks like Joey "The Fat One" and Chris have spent the last fifteen years eating.

by Anonymousreply 45April 3, 2020 5:13 PM

R42 "AS IF"!!!!! I swear you're probably the same user who was in that thread about 00s music from months ago because NO ONE talks about Blaque, much less the song they did for Bring it On, despite Bring it On being somewhat of a cult classic. We gotta keep the legacy alive!!!

[quote]I will say this: Because Lance has improved his stying and they others have gone a bit to seed, he is not longer so obviously the ugliest one.

Once Lance came out he knew he had to keep up, and by God he did! He was always my favorite. All my favorites when I was a kid turned out to be gay. Except for JTT... but I'ma wait on that.

by Anonymousreply 46April 3, 2020 5:13 PM

[quote]It looks like Joey "The Fat One" and Chris have spent the last fifteen years eating.

Can you blame them for livin' off the fat of the '90s?!

by Anonymousreply 47April 3, 2020 5:14 PM

[quote] Timberlake is too big of a global superstar to lower himself.

Ten years ago, yes. Not now.

by Anonymousreply 48April 3, 2020 5:15 PM

Anyone who entertained me in the 90s gets a pass!

by Anonymousreply 49April 3, 2020 5:15 PM

I always knew Timberfake would come back around when he was a has been. And the other guys will happily grovel for the relevance again. Haha. I guess if it worked for the New Kids....

by Anonymousreply 50April 3, 2020 5:35 PM

The thing about Timberlake is he honestly should have made that previous NSYNC reunion an actual reunion, because even talking about it now feels late. Even BEYONCE reunited with Destiny's Child and put on a FUCKING SHOW at Coachella. BOTH WEEKENDS. Then made an Emmy nominated Netflix documentary about it.

Oh but Timberlake's in talks? Bitch has always been lazy.

by Anonymousreply 51April 3, 2020 5:47 PM

[quote]Oh but Timberlake's in talks? Bitch has always been lazy.

I don't think he's lazy. He is only going to share the tour money with them AS A LAST RESORT.

I bet he HATES the fact that he has to even think about getting back together. I'm sure that egotist thought that was all left in the past.

by Anonymousreply 52April 3, 2020 5:52 PM

R52 Lol, notice I signed it Britney. Anyway, I think you're right about this being a blow to his ego. The funny thing is the rest of the band looks good! This can only help them. Timberlake'll be riding on THEIR coattails. See, you gotta get ahead of the curve on this one. You control the reunion. Don't let the reunion control you.

by Anonymousreply 53April 3, 2020 6:04 PM

When did Justin get two inches taller than everyone else?

by Anonymousreply 54April 3, 2020 6:06 PM

No one with a brain will go to a crowded stadium to watch an event until the vaccine for this virus is readily available which won't be until at least mid-2021.

If the Rolling Stones or Lady Gaga or anyone else decides to tour in 2020 (they won't), then they will play to empty stadiums or stadiums full of very, very dumb people who don't mind dying or infecting their loved ones.

by Anonymousreply 55April 3, 2020 6:10 PM

Time is a cruel master.

by Anonymousreply 56April 3, 2020 6:14 PM

Justin's a movie star now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57April 3, 2020 6:38 PM

JC has great hair, but that hairdo is so weird. it's like he's trying to be Joan Crawford in a 30s movie.

by Anonymousreply 58April 3, 2020 6:40 PM

Kate got a big ole ass!

by Anonymousreply 59April 3, 2020 6:54 PM

They've tried so hard to make Justin a big actor, it's just not going to work.

by Anonymousreply 60April 3, 2020 6:59 PM

The public never took to Justin as an actor.

by Anonymousreply 61April 3, 2020 7:00 PM

I remember the article (I think it was in the LA Times) pleading with producers to stop putting Timberlake in movies. It came after they released "Runner, Runner" in which he was particularly amateurish.

I remember an interview with Justin shortly thereafter and he was NOT pleased.

by Anonymousreply 62April 3, 2020 7:05 PM

The public took to Justin as an SNL host. That was the best use of him as a thespian. He won multiple Emmys for it. He's enjoyable as a cheesy entertainer who doesn't take himself seriously. Musically he peaked with the first 20/20 record right? Or was that before or after Future Sex Love Sounds? He had a good musical run, but shat the bed HARD post-Social Network. Remember when they were trying to make him an action star with films like In Time and Runner Runner? Of course you don't. Remember the big hit from his Man in the Woods record? Of course you don't.

Justin CALLED US!

by Anonymousreply 63April 3, 2020 7:05 PM

[quote]Musically he peaked with the first 20/20 record right?

He'd already started looking past his best-if-bought-by date at that point. The record was met with wan interest -- although not the yawns of the second volume.

I think his peak was when he released "SexyBack." That seemed to speak to the moment.

Tellingly, that was 15 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 64April 3, 2020 7:12 PM

R42 As If still holds up. I'm Good was another jam Blaque released.

R62 there was also that time Mila had to defend him in Russian when a reporter asked why he's an actor lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65April 4, 2020 4:15 AM

I was surprised that Lance was able to ask Justin about a reunion, I assumed he would make that off limits.

by Anonymousreply 66April 4, 2020 4:44 AM

As a baby gay, my friends (girls) used to drag me haaaaaard because Joey was my favorite.

1998-ish Joey is still kind of my type to this day.

He also had BD energy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67April 4, 2020 5:27 AM

[quote]I think his peak was when he released "SexyBack." That seemed to speak to the moment.

Yeah but a worldwide #1 hit and and Oscar nomination might be a higher peak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68April 4, 2020 9:12 AM

Right there with you, R67.

by Anonymousreply 69April 4, 2020 10:06 AM

Fuck Justin Timberwimp forever in his wimpified pussy for his dick moves toward legends Janet and Prince. He’s forever on my shit list and deserves the recent flop album, SB halftime show that bombed and the frequent draggings he gets from social media whenever he opens his stupid mouth.

JC is the best one and his Schizophrenic album was amazing.

I met Chris briefly when he was at an open-air club close in my hometown and he was super nice.

It was really fucked up how Pearlman created a Backstreet Boys knockoff group behind BSB’s back just to prove that he could make lightning strike twice. I was too old for all that BSB vs NSYNC shit when they blew up, but BSB as a whole we’re always better not because they were first, but because they have the more iconic songs and are collectively hotter and more attractive (Nick Carter not included).

by Anonymousreply 70April 4, 2020 10:36 AM

So glad proof of his lack of cojones is forever caught on film...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71April 4, 2020 10:38 AM

R70 what did he do to Prince?

R71 He was high as a kite on Punk'd.

by Anonymousreply 72April 4, 2020 11:04 AM

He low-key mocked Prince’s height at an awards show once, and responded to Prince’s “Sexy never left” comment by trying to come for him in one of his songs.

by Anonymousreply 73April 4, 2020 12:00 PM

[quote] He was high as a kite on Punk'd.

Hahahaha, no.

He claimed to have been “smoking” way too much that year and consequently suffered “paranoia” as a result. In reality, his ego is enormous albeit paper-thin like a lantern and he just can’t taking a fucking joke.

I don’t even like that smug clam-adjacent Ashton, and think him remarkably talentless and unworthy of celebrity status. But there’s no question that he did well to expose how wormy & petty & childishly entitled JT really is. Justin has some abilities worth lauding, but the fact is he’s no genius Divo who can get away with tantrums and “do you know who I AM” behaviour (not even at the height of his success). His ambition was a double-edged sword.

by Anonymousreply 74April 4, 2020 12:01 PM

I could never take Timberfuck seriously after his “Ethnic women” comment in that article where he half-heartedly apologized to Janet about the SB incident.

by Anonymousreply 75April 4, 2020 12:01 PM

[Quote] He low-key mocked Prince’s height at an awards show once, and responded to Prince’s “Sexy never left” comment by trying to come for him in one of his songs.

What a dickhead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76April 4, 2020 12:24 PM

Justin is STILL trying to be a movie star.

Remember him being drunk in New Orleans last November with his hag co-star?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77April 4, 2020 1:27 PM

R24 even on MMC it was obvious that JC is more interested in guys. There were even a couple of cute little jokes about it during some skits if I remember it right (one where JC was serenading Tony Lucca by mistake).

Even the character JC played on the fake in-universe drama ‘Emerald Cove’ seemed gay. They tried to put Wipeout (JC’s character) in a couple of different straight love triangles, but it just came across like he was in love with the main character Will (played by Marc Worden) the whole time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78April 4, 2020 1:28 PM

[Quote] Remember him being drunk in New Orleans last November with his hag co-star?

Alisha is far from a hag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79April 4, 2020 1:45 PM

R67 you made the right choice, baby.

[quote] Joey Fatone...the horniest guy in the group. Will make it with groupies who love to give blowjobs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80April 4, 2020 3:33 PM

[quote]I was surprised that Lance was able to ask Justin about a reunion, I assumed he would make that off limits.

No, the only off-limits questions was: "So how many times did Lou slide his dick in your mouth?"

by Anonymousreply 81April 4, 2020 4:06 PM

I meant "fag hag," since Justin is gay and not cheating on his beard lesbian wife.

by Anonymousreply 82April 4, 2020 4:29 PM

I’ve said this before...I think that “Can’t Stop the Feeling” song derailed Timberlake’s career and killed with fire any kind of cool he had left.

by Anonymousreply 83April 4, 2020 4:44 PM

Justin Timberlake's noticeable absence from 'NSYNC's appearance at Coachella didn't have anything to do with bad blood ... he just couldn't find time to rehearse with his old bandmates.

Sources with knowledge tell TMZ ... Justin was approached along with the other members of 'NSYNC to do the surprise collab with Ariana Grande, but he ultimately said no because he was finishing up his rescheduled world tour.

We're told JT considered signing on and thought the idea was really cool ... but he just couldn't get his schedule lined up for rehearsals with Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick and JC Chasez.

'NSYNC and Ariana slayed Coachella Sunday night ... with 4/5ths of her favorite boy band joining her onstage during her headlining set. As you can see, rehearsals were essential to the performance, and Ariana even told the crowd, "I've been rehearsing my whole f**king life for this moment."

Talented as Justin is ... he couldn't just show up off the street. Sounds like he got wind of the performance, though ... Monday morning, he gave Ariana and the guys a shout-out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84April 4, 2020 5:43 PM

[quote]I’ve said this before...I think that “Can’t Stop the Feeling” song derailed Timberlake’s career and killed with fire any kind of cool he had left.

Why exactly would the best-selling song of 2016 in the US and #1 all over the world derail his career?

by Anonymousreply 85April 4, 2020 5:46 PM

If I were to see N’Sync in concert, I’d rather see them without Timberlake.

by Anonymousreply 86April 4, 2020 5:50 PM

“Can’t stop the feeling” was too much of a copycat to Pharrell Williams’ “Get Happy”. Even the video was suspiciously the same.

by Anonymousreply 87April 4, 2020 5:52 PM

Wasn't it "Can't Stop Dancing"?

And, yes, it sounds very much like Pharrell Williams' "Happy." ("Get Happy"? You Garland queens are too much.)

It's also a cheesy song from a cartoon, which doesn't give Timberlake any of the street cred he so desperately craves.

Just because a song was popular with 8 year-old girls one summer doesn't mean your career in back on track as an adult act.

by Anonymousreply 88April 4, 2020 6:00 PM

R81 nails it. Classy Lance declined in his documentary to throw JT under the bus, so now they’re galpals again and Jussy trusts him enough to help prop up his career yet again (because he’s Baby).

This comment from an old DL thread about Timberlake perfectly breaks down why his success window was so small and banged shut so hard and fast...

[quote] He is faking because that is his talent. People can't see the faking because he is very charming. If he is hiding his homosexuality or sexual abuse or his insecurity and fears he is not translating any of that into his music or acting. He is like that guy in school that everyone likes but no one really knows. If you really knew him you would probably be disgusted by his limited knowledge of the world and his uncanny luck of being a star in it.

by Anonymousreply 89April 4, 2020 6:49 PM

[quote]He is like that guy in school that everyone likes but no one really knows. If you really knew him you would probably be disgusted by his limited knowledge of the world and his uncanny luck of being a star in it.

I mean... you don't need to be Oprah to see that about Timberlake. What they're articulating is the point of Timberlake. It's actually the point of ANY pop star from the 90s trying to remain relevant. Some are better at doing it than others.

The three survivors I always think about from that era are Britney, JT, and Beyonce. Everyone else tried to transcend, but they couldn't keep it up the way these three have, and I'd argue that Britney's remained more relevant than JT, even while she's been out there dancing a blunder. Timberlake's superficial, cute white boy charm has lasted a long time. Arguably longer than it should have, and for that we should congratulate him, but the man could NOT maintain! We see that now. The film career sputtered embarrassingly, jalopy-like, and his last album was a joke. His biggest claim to fame is voicing a fucking troll opposite Anna Kendrick, and he's fucking lucky he got that Oscar nomination, because the Best Original Song category's been a joke for a minute.

Beyonce [bold]is[/bold] laughing about all this. She's actually in the room now looking over my shoulder cackling, and if you don't believe that me and Beyonce are lockdown besties, then that's your problem. For now, we're gonna shit talk on other 90s duds. BRB!

by Anonymousreply 90April 4, 2020 6:58 PM

Anna Kendrick, by the way, needs to worry about her career. A Tony nominee pre-puberty stuck voicing a troll opposite JT? We Oscar-nominees can do better!

by Anonymousreply 91April 4, 2020 7:00 PM

[quote] always knew Timberfake would come back around when he was a has been. And the other guys will happily grovel for the relevance.

Ah, see, this is where it gets interesting - since around 2016-17 it’s been J.C. holding out on the others rather than Justin, for reasons best known to her. Lance talks about that in his Popcast episodes, that J.C. is reticent by nature and gunshy about reuniting even after their little Ariana spot. Speculate, speculate, speculate.

R52 coin split 5 ways is still better than no coin all to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 92April 4, 2020 7:19 PM

[quote] J.C. is reticent by nature and gunshy about reuniting even after their little Ariana spot. Speculate, speculate, speculate.

I wouldn't be surprised if the idea of spending a lot of time with Justin Timberlake again isn't appealing.

But you would think he would suck it up for the money, so to speak.

by Anonymousreply 93April 4, 2020 7:27 PM

The only boy from the late 90s/early 00s that I would go to see in a concert would be Enrique Iglesias.

by Anonymousreply 94April 4, 2020 7:42 PM

If they do reunite let’s hope they go all out with the corny promo and the eye-bleeding costumes. It’s their true master-craft. No-one wants to see a dour paunchy *NSYNC demurely wearing suits like they’re coming to talk to us about Jesus. Throw on some feathers & sequins and be wacky, boys.

Never forget that glorious commercial they did dressed as castaways singing a pretty acapella...to hawk Chili’s baby back-ribs. It’s one of the greatest near-forgotten television artefacts of the early-mid 2000s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95April 4, 2020 8:42 PM

This is the best NSYNC performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96April 4, 2020 9:18 PM

R85, it’s not that the song wasn’t successful. It was just a twee-as-fuck, crappy, baby song from the Trolls soundtrack.

Before that, he was still somewhat relevant with the 20/20 Timbaland stuff.

He was never “cool” again.

by Anonymousreply 97April 4, 2020 10:33 PM

R90 B didn’t talk slick like that to TRL, Kelly. We have the tapes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98April 4, 2020 10:44 PM

That chillis commercial brings back so many memories!

by Anonymousreply 99April 4, 2020 11:09 PM

R99.

by Anonymousreply 100April 4, 2020 11:35 PM

I would attend the show if there is a ritual, group suicide at the end.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101April 5, 2020 1:12 AM

Sure, right.

by Anonymousreply 102April 5, 2020 2:03 AM

Justin like a lot of once good looking white guys. Now has faded looks, he's pastie and is entering solid middle age. He's on his way to becoming an old white man, that's his fate now. His glory days are long gone never to return.

It's a wrap.

Justin bieber is also headed to the same fate. You can't be good looking forever. But at least they'll still be white and rich, and possibly angry, as that comes with becoming a middle aged white man. Angry and resentful.

But at least he had it once.

by Anonymousreply 103April 5, 2020 2:48 AM

Bieber looks way better sleazier than he ever did. You can tell it's his more natural vibe, and I bet he fucks real great.

by Anonymousreply 104April 5, 2020 2:50 AM

[quote]Bieber looks way better sleazier than he ever did.

No, he looks like what he is: a drug addict.

His drug abuse is speeding along the process that Justin has gone through.

Teenage girls don't like old men.

by Anonymousreply 105April 5, 2020 3:04 AM

Who cares about teenaged girls? I'm talking about what I like. Bieber's never been all that attractive to me anyway except for his current, trashy look.

by Anonymousreply 106April 5, 2020 3:15 AM

Bieber and Tom Holland are fucking now.

by Anonymousreply 107April 5, 2020 3:22 AM

Hope so.

by Anonymousreply 108April 5, 2020 3:24 AM

[quote]Bieber and Tom Holland are fucking now.

That works because his friend Harrison found someone else.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109April 5, 2020 3:34 AM

My favorite N'Sync performance is the NSync/Britney two-fer at the VMAs. N'Sync is at 2:35.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110April 5, 2020 3:36 AM

Metallic silver was, indeed, the color of the 00s.

by Anonymousreply 111April 5, 2020 3:40 AM

JC was the hotter one back then huh? I'm looking at that vid again and JC's arms are just so great. He probably thought he'd be the underdog that'd go further than the obvious pretty boy, but that's just not how it works, JC!

By the way, doesn't NSYNC look so wholesome? There's something very pure, and post-grunge, but safe, about their style, which I like! ALSO, these pop stars were ACTIVE! Choreographers were just as integral to the experience of pop music back then. Does choreo matter as much anymore?

ALSO! Look how packed that stage is! Only in pre-COVID America, amiright?!

by Anonymousreply 112April 5, 2020 3:43 AM

[quote]Who cares about teenaged girls? I'm talking about what I like.

Is there a difference?

by Anonymousreply 113April 5, 2020 3:47 AM

[quote]Is there a difference?

Yeah, you said so yourself. That teenaged girls don't like what I like. So in your own words, sir, yes there is a difference. Hahah, do you not remember what you just said?! Hahaha! Your cleverness is your undoing!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114April 5, 2020 3:52 AM

Anyone catch this on YouTube? It's actually pretty interesting

I think Lance is really good looking now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 115April 5, 2020 3:53 AM

Lance knows he's the ultimate winner of NSYNC.

by Anonymousreply 116April 5, 2020 3:54 AM

On what planet, R116?

What exactly did Lance Bass 'win' coming off his NSYNC days?

by Anonymousreply 117April 5, 2020 3:57 AM

[quote]Lance knows he's the ultimate winner of NSYNC.

He actually is in a sense. There was nothing riding on him. He and the other non-Justin and non-JC members are accessories, just bodies to round out the group. JC and Justin have to struggle with being relevant in singing, Lance is now a "personality". Hosting shit, guest starring in stuff, podcasting. He had less further to fall. Now JT is a joke.

by Anonymousreply 118April 5, 2020 3:59 AM

In a sense Lance, Joey and umm the other one are big winners in a sense. They took next to no talent and got something out of it.

by Anonymousreply 119April 5, 2020 4:39 AM

Chris will always be Chip Skylark.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120April 5, 2020 4:56 AM

Joey and Chris can sing too. They just weren't able to showcase it in NSYNC because they weren't hot enough

by Anonymousreply 121April 5, 2020 4:58 AM

Lance is always up the asses of people like, LVP Kris Jenner, and the morally corrupt Faye Resnick. Those are his Hollywood besties.

by Anonymousreply 122April 5, 2020 5:01 AM

Justin is the brother of Ruth from Ozark

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123April 5, 2020 5:10 AM

R123 or JLaw.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 124April 5, 2020 5:32 AM

R93 JC had songwriting credits on their albums as well as being one of the two lead singers, like Justin. He earned a lot of money and supposedly he tends to be careful with it. So he doesn't have to do it for the money. It was always one of the jokes the band used to have in interviews that JC saved his money and Joey spent his money. :) Even back then they'd say JC would probably stay in the studio and never come out left to his own devices. JC would most likely never have looked for a Justin level career, it's just not his personality. He seems to be a pretty quiet guy. But Lance wasn't lying, the record company totally screwed JC over.

Someone mentioned JC's album was released two years after Justin's. It wasn't two years, it was more like 18 months but it wasn't supposed to be that long. The record company repeatedly delayed the release of JC's album, and they didn't even tell him, he used to find out it was delayed by having other people tell him WHILE he was doing promo for it. I think the release date was moved something like 4 times. They also didn't give him anywhere near the amount of support they gave Justin while he was recording it.

by Anonymousreply 125April 5, 2020 5:40 AM

JC was great on features like Basement Jaxx's Plug it In and especially Blaque's Bring It All to Me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126April 5, 2020 5:54 AM

You guys have a lot of random *NSYNC knowledge...or we have an *NSYNCbot? JCBot??

by Anonymousreply 127April 5, 2020 6:10 AM

I think Joey Fatone is hot as fuck on My Family Recipe Rocks!

But then again I'm in a bigger guys.

BTW is JT ever going to lose that teenage wigger voice? He's almost 40.

by Anonymousreply 128April 5, 2020 7:03 AM

Justin's fate was sealed once the tide turned in Janet's favour. For a long time, she was seen as a pariah, banished because of Nipplegate, but then with the rise of Twitter and social media, old wounds were revived and people remember Justin throwing Janet under the bus. Every Super Bowl, you will see #JanetJacksonAppreciationDay trending and Justin being dragged across social media platforms.

Also, Justin's decision to do the SB again was a very poor one. The knives were out already but his piss-poor performance just gave more fodder for the haters.

I think an N*Sync reunion is the only way he will get some positive responses on social media.

by Anonymousreply 129April 5, 2020 7:40 AM

[quote] an N*Sync reunion is the only way he will get some positive responses on social media.

Absolutely right. Public memory is long enough that these guys still have a good chance for a successful comeback, and Justin needs it more than the rest. It’s still hard to believe he scalped Janet like he did, given that she was the first to give *NSYNC a legitimate stage (they opened up for her Velvet Rope tour in Fall of 1998).

The JT interview on Ellen a couple of years ago really clinched the need for Justin to get over himself and rehab his image. As much as we all think Ellen something of a pariah herself, there’s no question that she took the temperature of Timberlake accurately and made sure he made up for his rapidly-cooling popularity if he wanted to promote on her show. She knew who the people really wanted to see, and it paid off (check the crazy hit count on the YT clip). I forgot how wild the response was, too. The screaming and cheering when the rest of the group appear does not completely stop for almost five minutes. .

R127 not bots, just nostalgic fans who were there. If you weren’t a teen/tween pop-fan in the early 00’s then it’s easy to underestimate how popular these guys were. For context, at one point in time they were easily booked over and outselling the likes of Whitney, Madonna, Mariah, Shania, Celine, Destiny’s Child, Enrique, Nelly, Nas, Eminem, Blink-182, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, Slipknot, Creed, Bon Jovi, Tim McGraw and others. In 2000 their CD (remember those?) outranked the soundtrack to POKÉMON: THE FIRST MOVIE (a global juggernaut franchise with kids at the time) and the contemporary NOW! THAT’S WHAT I CALL MUSIC album (until recently, always a reliable top-seller).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130April 5, 2020 11:43 AM

[quote]You guys have a lot of random *NSYNC knowledge...or we have an *NSYNCbot? JCBot??

Some of us just grew up in the '90s and payed attention

by Anonymousreply 131April 5, 2020 12:56 PM

"Pop (Deep Dish Cha-Ching Remix Radio Edit)" and "Girlfriend" by 'NSYNC are both on the February 2002 GapKids In-Store Playlist!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132April 5, 2020 1:41 PM

N'sync and the whole late 90s early 00s teen pop explosion is definitely of my generation(born in 88). But I was never a die hard fan of any of these people. I just kinda set back and observed what was going on. I liked some of the music, but never went to the concerts bought CDs etc.

But I did enjoy TRL like ever other teenager of that time. Good days, but I'm also glad that time is over now. Looking back now, it was all so cheesy and corny, LOL. But it was what it is.

by Anonymousreply 133April 5, 2020 2:12 PM

Justin gave zero fucks about Janet, and that's why he continues to get shit to this very day. That was a definitive moment with black America when it came to justin when he did that. It was so fucked up he turned so many people off from him in his he threw her under the bus like that.

But then again, he's a white man at the end of the day, so don't ever expect any type of loyalty from them. Especially if your black. Justin is nothing more then an ole redneck hillbilly from Tennessee, and he showed Janet who he really was in the after math of that super bowl performance fall out.

His ass will never recover from that scandal, until he does right by Janet in a very public way.

by Anonymousreply 134April 5, 2020 2:25 PM

[Quote] But I did enjoy TRL like ever other teenager of that time. Good days, but I'm also glad that time is over now. Looking back now, it was all so cheesy and corny, LOL. But it was what it is.

I was watching Josie & The Pussycats the other day. I forgot that Carson Daly and TRL were part of the plot. Definitely gave me cheesy vibes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 135April 5, 2020 2:25 PM

What did Justin do to Janet? I thought it was a planned stunt.

by Anonymousreply 136April 5, 2020 2:56 PM

While Justin deserves to be dragged for the Super Bowl stunt and how he threw Janet under the bus, Janet has nobody but herself to blame for that stupid stunt.

And her "wardrobe malfunction" lies afterward were just embarrassing.

Cancel both of those fools.

by Anonymousreply 137April 5, 2020 2:59 PM

Justin is still a redneck hillbilly from Tennessee, and nothing will ever change that.

by Anonymousreply 138April 5, 2020 3:04 PM

If they reunite, they can get on the tour bus and JC can do high/drunk tours for MTV. Lance can have cream soda, Joey can burp and Justin can make turkey sandwiches for everyone. And Chris can just be over the whole thing. Maybe Justin will finally get to sleep in Lance's bunk, all cuddle up together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 139April 5, 2020 3:15 PM

[quote]born in 88

‘88? You’re a child.

by Anonymousreply 140April 5, 2020 4:40 PM

I was born in 89. We're in our 30s now. Children relative to you, perhaps, but certainly old enough to look back at our childhood experience with pop culture. Also, how the fuck old are YOU to be in here calling people born in the late 89s children? NSYNC is ours you pervy old man.

ANYHOOO!!!

Camp cult classic Josie and the Pussycats harmonized the 90s/early 00s pop music era flawlessly. Here's the exceptional TRL scene!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141April 5, 2020 4:44 PM

[quote] *NSYNC Reunion - closer than it’s ever been?

Isn't one global pandemic enough for now?

by Anonymousreply 142April 5, 2020 4:45 PM

By the way, Tara Reid's only great performance.

by Anonymousreply 143April 5, 2020 4:45 PM

Another vote here for Joey being the hot one early on. It’s a shame he’s put on so much weight.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144April 5, 2020 4:47 PM

The SB stunt was planned, but her tit was NOT supposed to be exposed. Stylist Wayne Scott Lucas was the one who costumed her for that performance, and he confirmed it on several occasions. Also, Justin’s immediate reaction after the performance was completely hubristic, as he was seen on several entertainment outlets bragging about the performance. It’s only when the shit hit the fan that he back peddled and starting boo-hooing about how disappointed he was in the whole thing and how he didn’t want his grandma seeing stuff like that, etc. He subsequently weeped an apology to Les Moonves, which got him re-invited to the Grammys that year. Janet declined to grovel, which got her blacklisted from everything from the Grammys to MTV. His subsequent behavior in the years following (being a douche toward Prince and dubious comments concerning the SB brouhaha are examples) did not endear him to anyone, particularly black Twitter, which is why he is dragged on a yearly basis when the SB comes around, and has been dragged for various other reasons, including talking over SZA during an interview and calling her “sis,” to tweeting that he was “inspired” by GREY’S ANATOMY star Jesse Williams’s BET Award speech on racial equality.

Here’s a video of the producer of that 2004 SB Halftime show, who not only confirms that a red lacy undergarment was supposed to be exposed when Justin ripped the cup, but that Janet was mortified by the whole thing and that she was seen backstage sobbing while covering up with a blanket.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145April 5, 2020 4:59 PM

R145, Janet had no buisness being at the grammys that year anyways. Justin was nominated and won some Grammys. Why should he sacrifice his awards because Janet was too stubborn to admit they thought it would be a cool stunt like the Madonna-Britney kiss?

by Anonymousreply 146April 5, 2020 8:07 PM

[quote]Another vote here for Joey being the hot one early on. It’s a shame he’s put on so much weight.

DAMN!!! Why did I not know Joey was so cut? His head's so large. He's Italian right? You know he's got a sausage. He played Mark in Rent right? What were the notices?

Who looks gayer in R144's picture, by the way: Lance or Justin? Lance just has resting gayface, but Justin looks like he can't help it.

by Anonymousreply 147April 5, 2020 8:16 PM

WHET that movie Lance was drafting last year about *NSYNC groupie culture? It sounded like a camp classic in the making.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148April 5, 2020 8:54 PM

Joey, Lance, and JC look good in that pic. Joey's very casually seductive, JC looks quite handsome, and Lance is serving attitude.

What's Chris' ethnicity? I don't think I've ever wondered.

by Anonymousreply 149April 5, 2020 8:56 PM

From what I remember, Chris started the group (or some iteration of it) and found Lou Pearlman. I think we worked with Joey at Universal Orlando. Lou tweaked the band, added Justin and Lance. Or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 150April 5, 2020 9:06 PM

Think *he* worked with Joey

by Anonymousreply 151April 5, 2020 9:06 PM

[quote]The SB stunt was planned, but her tit was NOT supposed to be exposed. Stylist Wayne Scott Lucas was the one who costumed her for that performance, and he confirmed it on several occasions.

This is a fucking lie intended to protect that idiot Janet.

I remember pics of Justin holding the back of the black leather cup after he'd pulled it off. It had snaps on the back for easy removal -- and their was only red fabric (from her bra) on the top of the cup, to create the illusion that there was a bra underneath. Her breast -- and that stupid, ugly nipple ring -- were supposed to be exposed.

It was an idiot stunt by a desperate, stupid performer trying to get attention. Both Janet and Justin knew exactly what they were up to, they just didn't plan on the backlash.

by Anonymousreply 152April 5, 2020 9:27 PM

[quote]Janet had no buisness being at the grammys that year anyways.

She had every business being there. Not only was she set to present an award to Luther Vandross, but she’s Janet Fucking Jackson, a multiple Grammy winner herself.

by Anonymousreply 153April 5, 2020 9:40 PM

[quote]It was an idiot stunt by a desperate, stupid performer trying to get attention

But enough about Justin.

by Anonymousreply 154April 5, 2020 9:42 PM

[quote]Did you not even look at the video at R145?

Why would they? It inconveniences their argument.

by Anonymousreply 155April 5, 2020 10:06 PM

^Precisely.

by Anonymousreply 156April 5, 2020 10:56 PM

R149 Chris claims mixed ancestry, half-Spanish & Native American blood with some British (I think he says Irish or Scottish, don’t remember which). It’s easy to see which parts are more dominant.

I always had the same thought about J.C, though I think there’s little question that he must be of French/Norman extraction. The nose, the hair, the complexion and build alone tell the tale. That said, it’s impossible to know for sure as J.C. never met or knew the identity of his biological father, and was raised by adopted grandparents after his mother (a homeless teen Mom) left him with them in a last bid to give baby Josh a good life. Coincidentally his adopted family are of French descent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157April 5, 2020 11:52 PM

R146 Justin & Chris look like they’re cupcaked in R144’s pic.

Come to think of it, they always acted like that in the backstage videos on their tours and in interviews. The age difference would be weird enough in a casual coworker or friendship relationship, but with them all over each other too it was too bizarre. Compare it to Lance & Joey’s relationship; still a little flirtatious or conspicuous for just “boys” at times, but still not unsettling or inappropriate-feeling at all.

Sometimes it felt like Justin craved approval and attention from all of them to the point it got a little disturbing and sad.

by Anonymousreply 158April 6, 2020 12:09 AM

None of these cunts are as beautiful as Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159April 6, 2020 12:49 AM

R143 I'd have to agree. Though I do love her little rant at the beginning of Cruel Intentions.

by Anonymousreply 160April 6, 2020 1:59 AM

[quote] Who looks gayer in [R144]'s picture, by the way: Lance or Justin? Lance just has resting gayface, but Justin looks like he can't help it.

R147 the answer is always Jussy. But we knew that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161April 8, 2020 12:24 PM

R147 here is some Joey doing ‘What You Own’ in RENT. He’s a solid singer but the other dude in the duet keeps throwing them off-key.

Joey was the one performing in the rabbit suit in THE MASKED SINGER.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162April 8, 2020 12:27 PM

R86 Rolling Stone magazine say the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163April 12, 2020 3:25 PM

Timberlake is the star, the only one to do anything significant after the group ended. There's no reason to have a reunion. Just go see him in concert.

by Anonymousreply 164April 12, 2020 3:36 PM

R164 OK, Justin.

by Anonymousreply 165April 12, 2020 4:41 PM

They should get a Justin lookalike

by Anonymousreply 166April 12, 2020 6:53 PM

Let the Fake Justin auditions begin!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167April 12, 2020 9:04 PM

I would honestly prefer to see them without Justin. And I was a big fan as a gayling.

by Anonymousreply 168April 12, 2020 9:06 PM

They could certainly do it without Justin, JC can handle lead vocals.

by Anonymousreply 169April 13, 2020 12:35 AM

R169 word. In fact, JC *was* the lead vocalist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170April 13, 2020 11:37 AM

Just figured this out - the whole meaning of their songs change if you assume JC & Jussy are singing to or about one another. Try it. Mentally it’s like, “oh....ok checks out”. Perhaps because Justin’s struggle-falsetto makes him sound like a female on record?

This even works with ‘Girlfriend’, if you use the gay connotation of the word. Sidebar, Lance in the video giggling and cuddling with the cute chick in his car always tickles me for whatever reason; I can’t remember too well, but I think back then I assumed he was bi or still into women in some minor capacity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171April 13, 2020 1:21 PM

Can Lance Bass even sing?

I've never heard him sing solo.

And the fact that he never tried a solo career makes me think he is another J-Lo.

by Anonymousreply 172April 13, 2020 4:20 PM

Lance was the baritone of the group. His speaking voice is deep as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173April 13, 2020 4:55 PM

THANK YOU R173. That’s a fantastic clip.

As a teen fan and a music geek I used to get so mad when Livejournal fangirls would call him the bass singer, and then make the obvious pun. He isn’t a true Bass at all, but a deep mid-baritone as R173 rightly says. He can sing tenor part at a push, too, though he doesn’t find it comfy (I believe that is Joey’s usual role in the group).

by Anonymousreply 174April 13, 2020 8:36 PM

Here is Lance singing a higher part than Joey, though it’s also for karaoke like the example above so the vocals aren’t great.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175April 13, 2020 8:39 PM

All that teen pop from the late 90s sounds horribly dated to me. 80s pop obviously has its fill of cheesy synthesizers but late 90s teen pop just sounds fucking cheap and ALL of it sounds exactly the same to me. The beats are all recycled from one song to another. "Baby One More Time" sounds like a generic Max Martin song to me, I still don't get why it was such a huge hit.

by Anonymousreply 176April 13, 2020 8:41 PM

[quote]"Baby One More Time" sounds like a generic Max Martin song to me, I still don't get why it was such a huge hit.

I still remember the first time I heard "Baby One More Time." It was so catchy, I knew it was going to be a huge hit. Just the opening chords a lone.

by Anonymousreply 177April 13, 2020 8:45 PM

[quote]The beats are all recycled from one song to another. "Baby One More Time" sounds like a generic Max Martin song to me, I still don't get why it was such a huge hit.

Totally agree. It was cheesy to the max (no pun intended) and sounded just like every other generic Max Martin tune out back then. Genie In A Bottle was the superior song, and had David Frank as a producer who was one half of the '80s R&B/Synth duo The System.

by Anonymousreply 178April 13, 2020 9:25 PM

Soryy, Justin is too big and won't move backward and you can't fill stadiums with 'joey Fatone fans only.

by Anonymousreply 179April 16, 2020 4:55 PM

[quote] Joey really turned out to be the hot one in the end, huh?

Oh thanks OP I needed that laugh. I sure hope you aren't serious.

by Anonymousreply 180April 16, 2020 5:06 PM

R180 baby, I was dead serious. Have you seen Lance’s Botox? Justine’s milk genes? J.C surrounded by bricks of the wall he hit? Chris, in general?

Joey is winning and he ain’t even trying like he used to. He has bear appeal; he has big wide youthful features and oily Italian skin that both age well; guys of all sexualities think he looks the most masc of the group (and straight women adore him, too). He started as a nice-looking cubby boy-next-door and didn’t fall that far. Hollywood Homely, let’s call it.

Pretty twink looks like Jussy & C had age horribly by comparison. Chris looked like a gremlin to start off with and that never changed (to be kind, one could say that he maintained...) Lance would look better than all of them if he cooled off somewhat on the high-maintenance gay preening, but as he succumbed to vanity Joey wins.

by Anonymousreply 181April 16, 2020 7:18 PM

[quote]Soryy, Justin is too big and won't move backward and you can't fill stadiums with 'joey Fatone fans only.

You can't fill stadiums with Justin Timberlake fans anymore either. Hence, talk of a reunion.

by Anonymousreply 182April 16, 2020 7:51 PM

R182, Justin's Man of the Woods tour was a huge success. The album tanked, but the tour was very successful. He's a great live performer.

by Anonymousreply 183April 16, 2020 8:53 PM

What the hell are Justine’s milk genes?

by Anonymousreply 184April 16, 2020 9:00 PM

They mean he ages like milk r184 - which means he ages fast and sour.

by Anonymousreply 185April 16, 2020 9:44 PM

Haha JC forever (but only with short hair and great arms, so not forever). There was an early vid with Justin looking like jailbait on a bed in a white tank with a waist the size of Joey's wrist. And the abs picture on the cover of Rolling Stone. So he had his moments. But JC had a voice. Justin was technically proficient, but... not so much of an instrument.

by Anonymousreply 186April 16, 2020 10:45 PM

I saw a video of Lance, Joey, Chris and JC on Lance's Instagram page in honor of Lance's birthday and JC had his nails painted in the video. When did he start wearing nail polish? He also had a mustache.

by Anonymousreply 187May 10, 2020 6:41 AM

[Quote] When did he start wearing nail polish?

I think JCs done that before.

by Anonymousreply 188May 10, 2020 6:58 AM

JC has always painted his nails in the past, and sometimes where’s a mustache.

by Anonymousreply 189May 10, 2020 2:00 PM

I've never seen him with painted nails in the past and I've been a fan since 2000.

by Anonymousreply 190May 10, 2020 5:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!