Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bruce Willis and Aaron Carter

What exactly happened between those two?

by Anonymousreply 68December 18, 2009 3:56 PM

[To the Tune of "Gimme More" by Britney Spears]

Demi Demi Whore

Demi Whore

Demi Demi Whore

by Anonymousreply 1November 13, 2009 2:07 AM

Willis likes them young, which Aaron was at one time, and Mrs. Carter didn't mind whoring her boys out anyway, so Aaron got a lot of bling and Willis got to tap that sweet little ass before it got all nasty and drug-puckered.

by Anonymousreply 2November 13, 2009 2:10 AM

We know Bruce is bi, but is Aaron gay or bi?

by Anonymousreply 3November 13, 2009 2:15 AM

He bought him a motherfucking Bentley. That's not odd at all.

by Anonymousreply 4November 13, 2009 2:15 AM

R4, I'm not sure if you're familiar, but during a dispute with his mother (I think it was his mother), Aaron itemized over $1M in gifts that were given to him by Bruce Willis. I'm not sure what the nature of their relationship was, but that's a lot to be giving a young boy.

by Anonymousreply 5November 13, 2009 2:29 AM

Aaron is the definition of trophy twink turned meth addict.

by Anonymousreply 6November 13, 2009 2:52 AM

Aaron was on The View today and man, he out nellies Nellie Olson!

by Anonymousreply 7November 13, 2009 3:58 AM

What happened between the two? Anal intercourse.

by Anonymousreply 8November 13, 2009 4:11 AM

It was no surprise, r8.

by Anonymousreply 9November 15, 2009 9:35 PM

Michael Jackson was also after Aaron

by Anonymousreply 10November 16, 2009 2:39 AM

"Michael Jackson was also after Aaron"

I guess Bruce just had more, erm, liquid assets.

by Anonymousreply 11November 16, 2009 3:00 AM

Bruce gave him gifts so that he'd date his fug daughter Rumor Has It.

by Anonymousreply 12November 16, 2009 3:43 AM

$1 million? You would think Hedi Fleiss or equivalent, could find some street kids for Bruce at a much lower rate?. Usually agencies take care of these things. I will bet Aaron had some other clients in the business, other than Bruce.

by Anonymousreply 13November 16, 2009 4:03 PM

Does Bruce new wife knows about this?

by Anonymousreply 14November 16, 2009 4:11 PM

Does Bruce like the young 'uns or was Aaron a one time thing?

by Anonymousreply 15November 16, 2009 5:26 PM

I need some proof. Just sayin'.

by Anonymousreply 16November 16, 2009 5:34 PM

Bruce's wife probably wouldn't care. She just enjoys the money.

Bruce used to be roomies with the likes of closeted John Goodman and Ed O'Neill, believe it or not, during his struggling years in New York. You do the math.

by Anonymousreply 17November 16, 2009 5:46 PM

Aaron was unreal in his beauty from his early to late teens. He's really devolved since then. Cudos to BW if he managed to peg that sweet boy.

by Anonymousreply 18November 16, 2009 6:03 PM

I can totally see Aaron Carter being Bruce Willis' type. He loves those smooth twinky bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 19November 16, 2009 6:07 PM

I thought Aaron was very handsome on Dancing With the Stars. He seems like a really sweet, but very fragile and possibly messed-up, young man. No wonder Len took a paternal liking to him. I think he sensed how vulnerable Aaron is.

Years ago when I lived in Toronto, I met a guy who had a fling with Bruce Willis--and John Candy!

by Anonymousreply 20November 16, 2009 6:12 PM

If Bruce indeed went after Aaron sexually when he was a teen, I think it is deplorable. Aaron was a mess during most of his Dancing With the Stars stint these past few months. He seemed emotionally unstable, appeared gaunt like a druggie, and very needy. He acted very childlike for a 21 year old.

When he was finally booted, he appeared to have made some friends with the cast, won the respect of the head judge for how hard he had tried, and seemed like a little kid who was thrilled he was finally getting some respect in life.

I felt very sorry for him after learning how much he had been manipulated by the adults in his life. If Bruce was using him, he should be very ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 21November 16, 2009 6:13 PM

[quote]Aaron was a mess during most of his Dancing With the Stars stint these past few months. He seemed emotionally unstable, appeared gaunt like a druggie, and very needy. He acted very childlike for a 21 year old.

You must have not seen him on that quick reality show he had with his brothers and sisters. He has come a LONG way since that, I thought he would be completely crazy by now. I think he should try acting.

by Anonymousreply 22November 16, 2009 6:27 PM

Bruce Willis is a fool..i hope he gets his karma for using Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 23November 16, 2009 6:29 PM

Aaron was pushed into the biz by his parents, so blame them. He did appear high on meth or something on "DWTS", but it only enhanced his dancing ability. I thought he was good and he really did try hard and came a long way in his performing skills. I think he's talented, he'll probably get acting or t.v. gigs from this.

by Anonymousreply 24November 16, 2009 6:38 PM

I'm sure he's being regularly supported by Bruce. If Bruce should ever run out of money then he'll have a great tell all. I'm positive Bruce is not the only one who victimized Aaron. If you trace back the date of some of the gifts they started as early as 12 years old.

by Anonymousreply 25November 16, 2009 6:45 PM

too bad Aaron got kicked of DWTS. I am sure Bruce consoled him...or corn holed him. Can't remember which

by Anonymousreply 26November 16, 2009 6:46 PM

Bruce Willis wasn't the only one banging that sweet ass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 16, 2009 6:47 PM

I wonder if Tom Delay hit on him.

by Anonymousreply 28November 16, 2009 6:55 PM

So I guess he and Lohan were each others beards. I wonder if any of that Bruce money trickled down to her. I dont know why they arent still friends, she seems like the perfect hag for him.

by Anonymousreply 29November 16, 2009 6:57 PM

So is it on the record that Aaron definitely did or still does tina? I know there were photos of him smoking pot.

by Anonymousreply 30November 16, 2009 7:01 PM

Where can I get something on the internet that details the Bruce Willis gifts to the kid?

I've told my boyfriend this but he thinks I'm making it all up.

by Anonymousreply 31November 16, 2009 7:04 PM

He needs a loving relationship with a slightly older man... I bet he'd make a very affectionate and enthusiastic bottom.

by Anonymousreply 32November 17, 2009 1:49 AM

Bruce is rumored to be into some real kinky stuff.

by Anonymousreply 33November 17, 2009 2:06 AM

"Years ago when I lived in Toronto, I met a guy who had a fling with Bruce Willis--and John Candy!"

John Candy? You kidding me? I don't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 34November 17, 2009 2:12 AM

His voice and mannerisms changed a lot.

by Anonymousreply 35November 17, 2009 2:12 AM

John Candy & John Goodman bump

by Anonymousreply 36November 17, 2009 6:21 AM

Moving from John Candy and John Goodman to Aaron Carter is quite an improvement for Bruce Willis. I wonder what little twinky he's nailing how? The Sprouse twins are getting pretty close to legal.

by Anonymousreply 37November 17, 2009 1:01 PM

Apparently Bruce doesn't wait for legal. Instead of barely legal he goes for almost legal.

by Anonymousreply 38November 17, 2009 1:09 PM

Can't people get sued for this kind of talk? Dear God, you're calling the man a pedo. Is there any proof?

by Anonymousreply 39November 17, 2009 1:21 PM

Easy to see why he couldn't resist the boy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40November 17, 2009 2:23 PM

I suppose you could be sued. However that would open Bruce up to a deposition or two. So I don't see any lawsuits coming.

by Anonymousreply 41November 17, 2009 2:35 PM

Bruce Willis has always had a bit of an ego problem, among other issues.

Ask Cybill Shepherd, whom he was horrible to on the set of Moonlighting.

by Anonymousreply 42November 17, 2009 2:41 PM

Riiiiiiiiiight. Find me one person in show business that has one kind word for cybill

by Anonymousreply 43November 17, 2009 2:50 PM

Looks like Aaron owes a lot of money to Uncle Sam. Can this poor guy catch a break?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44November 17, 2009 4:02 PM

R39, how do people like you even find DL?

by Anonymousreply 45November 17, 2009 4:09 PM

I can't stand Aaron Carter, but I do feel sorry for him. His parents did indeed push him into show business when he was way young when the Backstreet Boys were hot. For some reason he was really popular in the UK for a couple of years:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46November 17, 2009 4:44 PM

Looks like Ed Hardy had some of Aaron Carter, as well.

I'm beginning to think that this kid was used and abused by many an older man in Hollywood.

Now HE should write a tell-all.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47November 17, 2009 7:08 PM

I bet he's been had by at least 57 guys.

by Anonymousreply 48November 17, 2009 7:27 PM

Ok, honest question:

Who here REALLY believes that Aaron Carter has had a dick in his mouth or a cock up his ass??

REALLY believes it??

I think I do. He totally has that "used and abused" look about him.

by Anonymousreply 49November 17, 2009 7:37 PM

He seems resistible to me.

by Anonymousreply 50November 17, 2009 7:47 PM

Well if you're not a twink fan to begin with....

by Anonymousreply 51November 17, 2009 7:54 PM

Well I REALLY believed after watching this

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52November 17, 2009 7:56 PM

Does anyone have some John Goodman gossip?

by Anonymousreply 53November 17, 2009 9:06 PM

r52, that's a sweet video, what a sweet little boy. I truly hope that young man wasn't abused by adults.

by Anonymousreply 54November 17, 2009 9:28 PM

More on John Candy please. Just can't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 55November 17, 2009 9:42 PM

Some interesting photos!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56November 18, 2009 5:23 AM

Bumparooney

by Anonymousreply 57December 1, 2009 7:30 PM

Who is the guy in the cowboy hat, bottom right?

by Anonymousreply 58December 17, 2009 10:33 PM

I have to admit that it's really funny to think of this $20M per picture male hetero icon on his knees giving a blowjob to a 15 y/o pretty boy like Aaron Carter.

by Anonymousreply 59December 18, 2009 1:05 PM

that would be some hot movie, seeing bruce pounding 15 y/o aaron on the floor massive daddy doggy type move

then after they finish aaron winking his pounded sore pink pussy lips to the camera

that would be a $100 million right there

by Anonymousreply 60December 18, 2009 1:24 PM

I love Aaron as much as any man alive. But even I have to admit that Bruce bonking Aaron would have limited appeal. Though it might be a chick flick. Apparently at least as regards the written word, gay erotica is HOT among hetero females.

by Anonymousreply 61December 18, 2009 1:43 PM

[quote] Apparently at least as regards the written word, gay erotica is HOT among hetero females.

Only if they write it.

by Anonymousreply 62December 18, 2009 1:49 PM

i support gays, but when an older guy goes after a kid it makes me sick, i hate Bruce Willis.

by Anonymousreply 63December 18, 2009 1:51 PM

Wasn't Lindsay Lohan catfighting over him with some other starlet? What was that girl's name?

So was Demi a beard? Is she bearding for Ashton now?

by Anonymousreply 64December 18, 2009 1:55 PM

I support straights but when an older guy goes after a kid it makes me sick. I hate Elvis Presley.

by Anonymousreply 65December 18, 2009 1:59 PM

don't be silly you straight frauws don't you know anything

it's customary in lalaland for older mature gentlemen to take young boys as their 'apprentices' so the boys become mentored in the ways of manhood. always one thing leads to another and one or all of those beautiful youths get thought the ways of love also. made to submit they learn how to make a woman submit to their hard throbbing penises

by Anonymousreply 66December 18, 2009 2:00 PM

The law is the law. But i'm not sure exactly what supposedly happens at that magic moment when a boy passes from 17 to 18 (though in lot's of places the moment occurs when 15 passes to 16)when he becomes ok to lust after. So an old queen sucks your dick at 16 so that maybe he'll talk to a producer.......

by Anonymousreply 67December 18, 2009 3:43 PM

!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68December 18, 2009 3:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!